• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Though I must admit I have curiosity on the subject."
---
-Yang tried to grab Garnet's leg with her other hand-
How much knowledge do you currently have about it?
___

-Would Yang be in range to be able to grab her?-

-Or did she use her mechanical arm's grapple feature since IIRC she had Dr. Wakeman upgrade it with that ability?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How much knowledge do you currently have about it?
___

-Would Yang be in range to be able to grab her?-

-Or did she use her mechanical arm's grapple feature since IIRC she had Dr. Wakeman upgrade it with that ability?-
Sothis: "Merely the existence of it, and that a weak enough seal was enough for me to break out of a prison between dimensions."
---
-I FORGOT THE GRAPPING HAND, so that's even better-

-yes, she does that-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Merely the existence of it, and that a weak enough seal was enough for me to break out of a prison between dimensions."
---
-I FORGOT THE GRAPPING HAND, so that's even better-

-yes, she does that-
...How were you imprisoned there, if you do not mind me asking? Or if you even recall how...
___

-Garnet didn't anticipate that, however, so she's grabbed!-

Garnet: "Wuh-oh!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...How were you imprisoned there, if you do not mind me asking? Or if you even recall how...
___

-Garnet didn't anticipate that, however, so she's grabbed!-

Garnet: "Wuh-oh!"
Sothis: "Evil beings who did a ritual of sacrifice for the sole purpose of getting rid of me."
---
-Yang pulls Garnet back to punch her once again!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Evil beings who did a ritual of sacrifice for the sole purpose of getting rid of me."
---
-Yang pulls Garnet back to punch her once again!-
-Sighs- Either they wanted you gone from the get-go, or they must have seen the deity of the realm as a rival or obstacle for their own twisted ambitions...
___

-And the punch hits hard, either stunning Garnet briefly or launching her back-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sighs- Either they wanted you gone from the get-go, or they must have seen the deity of the realm as a rival or obstacle for their own twisted ambitions...
___

-And the punch hits hard, either stunning Garnet briefly or launching her back-
Sothis: "It was a civilization I once aided... until their ego grew too large..."
---
Ruby: "You've got this, Yang!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Gaster is silent for now, still listening to the tale before drawing any further conclusions-

___

Steven: "You can do this, Garnet! Give it your all!"
Sothis: "With my help, they had become prosperous, their society and technology evolving to a level that is still far beyond what the Fodlan of the present is like... but also grew arrogant, believing they no longer needed the Goddess that helped them, seeing no further use in me and branding me as a mere beast to be put down and thus waged war against me...

Unfortunately for them, their attempts did not even make me flinch and, once seeing they could not be redeemed.... had to do what had to be done..."
---
-Yang shooting a firework from gauntlet-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-While Undyne walks to the front counter to order some coffee-
___

TLink: "I've had worse days, like the day my sister got kidnapped, when I realized removing the Master Sword from it's pedestal had the side effect of removing a magic seal on Ganondorf's dark power, or when Tetra disappeared on the Ghost Ship...But I've honestly had better days, too..."
___

-If the lightning bolt has any effect on ghosts like Specimen 4, it'd likely be purely due to the magic or divine properties of it-
___

Amethyst: "I'd be surprised if you were. Do you see how they act around each other? They've been besties since like the third day they hung out with each other."

Steven: "Come on, Amethyst, Connie and I are just friends right now..."
___

-And perhaps even own and run an organization of some kind...?-
-And Cú got to order some beer!-
---
Altera: "You've really ventured through so much..."
---
-It'd probably be the latter, yeah-
---
Joe: "You two are still kids"
Luka: "But who knows in the future~?"
---
-She suspects, but that part she's still unsure about-
-Kiara takes notes-
Nora: "Hey guys!"
---
-maybe focus on the child for now-
---
Azura: "Perhaps I could speak more of my world if you're curious. It basically is fantasy at this point, given the current state it has been left in now..."
---
-but still enjoying it as frens~-
---
Shez: "Oh my god it actually worked!" :surprised:
Tamamo Cat: "Hi, woof~!"
---
Sayori: "Oh, what of you?"
Mary: "Hmmm... I'm not sure..."
---
Yuri: "Um... If it's too sensitive of a topic, no need to..."
---
-Of course, how cute of them~-
---
Musashi: "Awesome! Now pur a little more energy..."
-Indeed, the spirit has allowed herself to be manifested by this, soon to emerge from the circle-
(But...who is pulling his strings?)

We might be about to find out... -Throwing more spears at the wires, leaving 7 more intact-
___

-The security system's response to this password is to play this video-

___

-Several people in the chat even start suggesting random ideas for conditions for either the winning or losing team-
___

-And yet Revali dodges every shot without flaw and still lands each of his own?-
___

-It truly is- :)

-And of course, Eclipsa being the one who taught Moon a certain dark spell, that leads directly to the tapestry of the current Queen of Mewni herself, one that also depicts her defeating a foe that gave all of them headaches to almost no end-

Palutena: -used Autoreticle at one of the wires, shooting projectiles with perfect accuracy for as long as the reticle is active-
---
Coyle: "Of course she wouldn't make it simple..." -contacts Hedlok and informs it of the situation-

-Hedlok will now track down Queen-
---
Hinoka: "I don't get this obsession with spicy peppers. Those aren't fun!"
---
-of course, for Revali is a graceful bird, flying at speeds that are staring to be difficult to track down-
---
-and now the two have far less trouble communicating-

Kamui: That means this way of communicating can work too, right?

Blake: "Incredible painting..."
Guifei: "Imperial edict! The Taoist nun of Penglai, Yang Taizhen, declares! Open the Northern Gate in the Purple Forbidden Enclosure and call forth the Yu-Lin army!

Iä! Ph'nglui mgfw'nafh Fomalhaut n'gha-ghaa naf'l thagn!

Rainbow Feathered Robe, Vow of Eternal Love!"

---
Rita: "Can't we just smash through the door?"
---
Tomoe: "I don't know, they can add some good flavor to some dishes"
---
-Indeed, doing it gracefully and more precisely than anyone in the TSAB has so far, impressing the new androids further-
---
Jeanne: I hear you loud and clear!

Atalanta: "That's Queen Moon? And Toffee?"
Medea: "Correct"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tamamo Cat: "Hi, woof~!"
---
Sayori: "Oh, what of you?"
Mary: "Hmmm... I'm not sure..."
---
Yuri: "Um... If it's too sensitive of a topic, no need to..."
---
-Of course, how cute of them~-
---
Musashi: "Awesome! Now pur a little more energy..."
-Indeed, the spirit has allowed herself to be manifested by this, soon to emerge from the circle-
Nora: "We got something good to cook! ....After it's all cut, I guess."
---
-not sure of what?-
---
Azura: "....Thank you for understanding. Though I will always be delighted to speak of how my world was before."
---
-Illya, Kanna and Abby are practically family with how close they are~-
---
-Shez does so until the Servant is manifested-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And Cú got to order some beer!-
---
Altera: "You've really ventured through so much..."
---
-It'd probably be the latter, yeah-
---
Joe: "You two are still kids"
Luka: "But who knows in the future~?"
---
-She suspects, but that part she's still unsure about-
-Kiara takes notes-
Cheers to a new contract!
___

TLink: "Hasn't everyone here?"
___

-Specimen 4 is injured, her ghostly form visibly being distorted while shrieking in anger-

-Gasp- Ghost or not, we might still just be able to defeat her yet! Rin, wait up! The ghost is weak to magic!
___

Steven: "M-Maybe we consider mushy stuff like dating when we're a bit older, yeah ..." :lol:
___

-Kiara's thoughts so far?-

Sothis: "With my help, they had become prosperous, their society and technology evolving to a level that is still far beyond what the Fodlan of the present is like... but also grew arrogant, believing they no longer needed the Goddess that helped them, seeing no further use in me and branding me as a mere beast to be put down and thus waged war against me...

Unfortunately for them, their attempts did not even make me flinch and, once seeing they could not be redeemed.... had to do what had to be done..."
---
-Yang shooting a firework from gauntlet-
...You had to put down those who threatened you. -Said with a sympathetic tone-
___

-Which Garnet of course tries to dodge, rolling out o the way and landing on her feet-

For the King

This remaster is even better than the original cover.

Then again MotI tends to make incredible lyrical covers in general.

Palutena: -used Autoreticle at one of the wires, shooting projectiles with perfect accuracy for as long as the reticle is active-
---
Coyle: "Of course she wouldn't make it simple..." -contacts Hedlok and informs it of the situation-

-Hedlok will now track down Queen-
---
Hinoka: "I don't get this obsession with spicy peppers. Those aren't fun!"
---
-of course, for Revali is a graceful bird, flying at speeds that are staring to be difficult to track down-
---
-and now the two have far less trouble communicating-

Kamui: That means this way of communicating can work too, right?

Blake: "Incredible painting..."
Guifei: "Imperial edict! The Taoist nun of Penglai, Yang Taizhen, declares! Open the Northern Gate in the Purple Forbidden Enclosure and call forth the Yu-Lin army!

---
---
---
-Indeed, doing it gracefully and more precisely than anyone in the TSAB has so far, impressing the new androids further-
---

-All min-Spamton heads are wiped out, and Spamton NEO himself only has five strings and wires left controlling him...-

-However, that's exactly when the entity seems to realize that this fight is a loss, as the portal itself starts moving away from the fight, dragging the giant Spamton NEO with it-

___

Magic Barrier Remember?

-Queen's already taken several measures to try and deal with any Hedloks that manage to cause trouble-
___

-Other people in chat are suggesting that the winning team should win a special edition of a video game that the losing team has to buy for them-

-Others are suggesting that the losing team should have to make a video of themselves singing a silly or memetically bad song-
___

Medli: "Master Revali is an incredibly skilled archer, flyer and marksman. He earned the position and honor of their Champion by not only being their finest warrior, but also by actively working to protect his fellow Rito!"
___

-Then the contract was formed successfully!-

-Judging by what Blake and later Atalanta learned about how Toffee killed Moon's own mother...the fact that Moon looks far younger in her tapestry than any of the other queens do in theirs, as well as has an expression of both grief and rage while defeating Toffee with the spell that cursed him, all makes sense...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "We got something good to cook! ....After it's all cut, I guess."
---
-not sure of what?-
---
Azura: "....Thank you for understanding. Though I will always be delighted to speak of how my world was before."
---
-Illya, Kanna and Abby are practically family with how close they are~-
---
-Shez does so until the Servant is manifested-
Tamamo Cat: "...Is that a rhino?"
---
-Of what to do once grown-up-
---
Yuri: "Is that so...?"
Sakura: "I don't see why she shouldn't, she has told us nice memories from it!"
---
-Anyone could mistake them for sisters-
---
-And as she's doing that, a new pair of Command Seals appear on her-
-Just as she predicted they would be on her back, and are larger than Musashi's, in the shape of Epimenides' wings and crown-
Cheers to a new contract!
___

TLink: "Hasn't everyone here?"
___

-Specimen 4 is injured, her ghostly form visibly being distorted while shrieking in anger-

-Gasp- Ghost or not, we might still just be able to defeat her yet! Rin, wait up! The ghost is weak to magic!
___

Steven: "M-Maybe we consider mushy stuff like dating when we're a bit older, yeah ..." :lol:
___

-Kiara's thoughts so far?-
Cú: "Cheers!" -his glass and her cup clink-
---
Altera: "Yes, but most are adults..."
---
Rin: "...In that case, take this!" -tiny mana arrow from fingertip-
---
Luka: "Awwwww~ That sounds sooooo cute~" :p
---
---Kiara: This is highly important information, but we still lack any memories of people she knew or her profession...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Cheers!" -his glass and her cup clink-
---
Altera: "Yes, but most are adults..."
---
Rin: "...In that case, take this!" -tiny mana arrow from fingertip-
---
Luka: "Awwwww~ That sounds sooooo cute~" :p
---
---Kiara: This is highly important information, but we still lack any memories of people she knew or her profession...
-And Undyne gladly drinks from her cup of coffee-

-There's so much steam flying from the coffee that it looks scalding-

___

TLink: "I've handled incredibly dangerous situations!"

Tetra: "As have I. You've got to be tough to lead a crew and survive the seas."
___

-Specimen 4 grunts in pain, before outright hissing at them-

-She phases through a wall afterwards, but they can already determine that she's probably just going to attack them from another wall-
___

Steven: "O-Okay, you guys should probably focus on Marvelous and Ahim for now!" :nervous:
___

-She hasn't mentioned if she remembers being a CEO, nor the name of the organization and any of the underhanded work and Pokemon research she and her employees and researchers conducted at it...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And Undyne gladly drinks from her cup of coffee-

-There's so much steam flying from the coffee that it looks scalding-

___

TLink: "I've handled incredibly dangerous situations!"

Tetra: "As have I. You've got to be tough to lead a crew and survive the seas."
___

-Specimen 4 grunts in pain, before outright hissing at them-

-She phases through a wall afterwards, but they can already determine that she's probably just going to attack them from another wall-
___

Steven: "O-Okay, you guys should probably focus on Marvelous and Ahim for now!" :nervous:
___

-She hasn't mentioned if she remembers being a CEO, nor the name of the organization and any of the underhanded work and Pokemon research she and her employees and researchers conducted at it...-
By the way I was wondering, where will Halloween take place?

-Cú already aware she enjoys it that hot, so he's not questioning it-
---
Altera: "I'm not saying you're not capable, I'm saying you deserve just a little more rest..."
---
-Thus Sakura and Rin stand back-to-back, trying to look at all possible directions-
---
Joe: "Right, let's go"
Luka: "See ya~!"
---
-And more importanyly, nothing on her kids or husband...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---

-All min-Spamton heads are wiped out, and Spamton NEO himself only has five strings and wires left controlling him...-

-However, that's exactly when the entity seems to realize that this fight is a loss, as the portal itself starts moving away from the fight, dragging the giant Spamton NEO with it-

___

Magic Barrier Remember?

-Queen's already taken several measures to try and deal with any Hedloks that manage to cause trouble-
___

-Other people in chat are suggesting that the winning team should win a special edition of a video game that the losing team has to buy for them-

-Others are suggesting that the losing team should have to make a video of themselves singing a silly or memetically bad song-
___

Medli: "Master Revali is an incredibly skilled archer, flyer and marksman. He earned the position and honor of their Champion by not only being their finest warrior, but also by actively working to protect his fellow Rito!"
___

-Judging by what Blake and later Atalanta learned about how Toffee killed Moon's own mother...the fact that Moon looks far younger in her tapestry than any of the other queens do in theirs, as well as has an expression of both grief and rage while defeating Toffee with the spell that cursed him, all makes sense...-
Byleth: "No, you do not." -extends her palm towards Spamton NEO, attempting to stop time but only for the giant foe-
---
Coyle: "How annoying..."
---
Hinoka: "Maybe we just do it for fun.... Nah, that's not what you guys want, right?" :p

-she really took to this streaming thing like a fish to water... likely thanks to Tomoe-
---
-he then tried to shoot a single bomb arrow up to the skies before shooting all but one drone before going back to the group and landing with grace-

Revali: "So how was this?"

-Natsuki comments on the one remaining drone?-
---
Kamui: That means it worked! 😄

Blake: "Poor Moon..."

...You had to put down those who threatened you. -Said with a sympathetic tone-
___

-Which Garnet of course tries to dodge, rolling out o the way and landing on her feet-
Sothis: "Something I.... did not truly succeed at either. Some survived, and only acted after I tried to heal the damages they've caused with their Javelins of Light... a time where I was in a deep rest and thus, unable to stop an assassination..."
---
Yang: "Nice moves, girl. Not gonna change how this fight goes though." :p

Tamamo Cat: "...Is that a rhino?"
---
-Of what to do once grown-up-
---
Yuri: "Is that so...?"
Sakura: "I don't see why she shouldn't, she has told us nice memories from it!"
---
-Anyone could mistake them for sisters-
---
-And as she's doing that, a new pair of Command Seals appear on her-
-Just as she predicted they would be on her back, and are larger than Musashi's, in the shape of Epimenides' wings and crown-
Nora: "Heck yeah it is!"
---
-artist....?-
---
Azura: "And who knows, it might spark your imagination." :)
---
-and even those who knew they weren't would second guess- :V
---
Shez: "I think it's actually working!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
By the way I was wondering, where will Halloween take place?

-Cú already aware she enjoys it that hot, so he's not questioning it-
---
Altera: "I'm not saying you're not capable, I'm saying you deserve just a little more rest..."
---
-Thus Sakura and Rin stand back-to-back, trying to look at all possible directions-
---
Joe: "Right, let's go"
Luka: "See ya~!"
---
-And more importanyly, nothing on her kids or husband...-
...Good question lmao.

-But others who don't know her as well are surprised tha a fish monster...or anyone, really, can drink it without getting third degree burns- :V
___

Tetra: "...She's not wrong there, either, Link..."

TLink: "I'm...alright, really!" :lol:
___

-While Jenny scans the area with ultraviolet vision and Spooky simply curiously looks around-

-Specimen 4 flies out from a wall on the left and tries to slash one of the Tohsaka sisters with her bloody claws!-
___

Steven: "See you guys later! Good luck getting Marvelous and Ahim together!" :b:
___

-The former of whom were affected the most by her actions while the disappearance of the latter kickstarted everything led up to Lusamine making contact with Ultra Space and becoming a mind-controlled minion of Nihilego and everything that transpired afterwards in the first place...-

Sothis: "Something I.... did not truly succeed at either. Some survived, and only acted after I tried to heal the damages they've caused with their Javelins of Light... a time where I was in a deep rest and thus, unable to stop an assassination..."
---
Yang: "Nice moves, girl. Not gonna change how this fight goes though." :p
...So the only reason you're still alive now is because of whatever created the connection between you and Byleth...Whatever it was, it was able to partly revive you...
___

Garnet: "It certainly won't." -Fired another missile gauntlet at Yang-

-The missile gauntlets aren't typically a move or attack she uses often, but when dealing with an opponent with tons of ranged attack options like Yang,. using it is almost a necessity-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...So the only reason you're still alive now is because of whatever created the connection between you and Byleth...Whatever it was, it was able to partly revive you...
___

Garnet: "It certainly won't." -Fired another missile gauntlet at Yang-

-The missile gauntlets aren't typically a move or attack she uses often, but when dealing with an opponent with tons of ranged attack options like Yang,. using it is almost a necessity-
Sothis: "Precisely... I didn't have any memories early on either... It's only after spending time with Byleth that they would return..."
---
-Yang shoots a shot to try and blow it up-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Precisely... I didn't have any memories early on either... It's only after spending time with Byleth that they would return..."
---
-Yang shoots a shot to try and blow it up-
I can only imagine that must have answered a lot of questions that both of you had...
___

-It works, but then Garnet leaps through the smoke and tries to hit Yang with a left hook-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It certainly did..."

Sothis: "Agreed."
---
-Yang was prepared and ready to block-
I must say I'm still quite curious of how the literal connection between you two as a deity supporting a mortal and a mortal hosting a deity, but if the story is too personal for either of you, neither of you need to share the entire story if you'd rather not.
___

-Garnet throws the left hook, but also several more careful jabs and kicks-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I must say I'm still quite curious of how the literal connection between you two as a deity supporting a mortal and a mortal hosting a deity, but if the story is too personal for either of you, neither of you need to share the entire story if you'd rather not.
___

-Garnet throws the left hook, but also several more careful jabs and kicks-
Sothis: "Oh, that's simple; my heart is inside her body."

-that is indeed a literal connection-
---
-Yang goes for a strong punch but doesn't yet use the built-up energy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Oh, that's simple; my heart is inside her body."

-that is indeed a literal connection-
---
-Yang goes for a strong punch but doesn't yet use the built-up energy-
... Erm, I already know about that part. Alphys informed me. What I remain rather confused about is how it got there...
___

-Their punches clash and cancel each other out as a result-

Steven: "This is almost an even match!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
... Erm, I already know about that part. Alphys informed me. What I remain rather confused about is how it got there...
___

-Their punches clash and cancel each other out as a result-

Steven: "This is almost an even match!"
Sothis: "That sounds like the easiest part to me; someone put it there."
---
Ruby: "And Yang's not going all out yet. She's got this!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I'm sure you could connect more dots if you looked at the results of her latest medical evaluation." :p
---
Ruby: "Doesn't matter when Yang can just use that strength against her." :laugh:
-He might have already, he just still wasn't sure of what led to the hearts being fused and how-

-He gathers that there was almost certainly surgery or just straight-up magic spells involved, though-

___

Steven: "That might not necessarily make the biggest difference when Garnet can foresee how she'll use it." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He might have already, he just still wasn't sure of what led to the hearts being fused and how-

-He gathers that there was almost certainly surgery or just straight-up magic spells involved, though-

___

Steven: "That might not necessarily make the biggest difference when Garnet can foresee how she'll use it." :p
-so he would understand why studying Sothis's heart is a big no-no-
---
Ruby: "Wait what?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Having seen some of those results myself, it does shed some light on the anomalies of it...
___

Steven: "Future Vision!" :p
-still doesn't explain how there's no heartbeat... but they can assume gods are just different in Fodlan and have non-beating hearts-

-....which would be entirely wrong but also not really tell the full story-

Sothis: "Glad to know the medical staff could satiate part of your curiousity." :p
---
Ruby: "Oh that's just cheating!" :glare:

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

Magic Barrier Remember?

___

___

___

Byleth: "No, you do not." -extends her palm towards Spamton NEO, attempting to stop time but only for the giant foe-
---
---
Hinoka: "Maybe we just do it for fun.... Nah, that's not what you guys want, right?" :p

-she really took to this streaming thing like a fish to water... likely thanks to Tomoe-
---
-he then tried to shoot a single bomb arrow up to the skies before shooting all but one drone before going back to the group and landing with grace-

---

Vita: -At the same time- "Oh you ain't getting away!" -tried to use HAMMER-
---
Rita: "And there's a magic barrier surrounding this base for these occassions, remember?" -through a device- "Sap it away!" -she did the call to the ones in charge to try to suck the energy of Queen's barrier-
---
Tomoe: "Nope, they do want a challenge" -some of the naughtiest comments were for obvious reasons, ignored. While others suggested that the losers instead treat the others to a fancy dinner-
---
Sayori: "He may be rude, but woah, he's also awesome!"
Yuri: "Incredible, is all of your race this nimble?" -to Medli-
Natsuki: -Smirks- "Oh I don't know, how about behind ya~?" -as the drone shot a small magic beam-
---
Jeanne: Now we can even speak from a distance~!

Atalanta: "She's taken an even bigger toll than most previous Queens..."
Nora: "Heck yeah it is!"
---
-artist....?-
---
Azura: "And who knows, it might spark your imagination." :)
---
-and even those who knew they weren't would second guess- :V
---
Shez: "I think it's actually working!"
Robin Hood: "...You brought a bear a day ago"
Artemis: "Yeah, but this will be the last for the week"
---
Mary: "...Oh, what if I become a painter!"
Sayori: "Oh! And make all sorts of drawings?"
Mary: "I think!"
---
Yuri: "Well... If you insist then..."
---
-Indeed, their bond being so strong...-
---
Musashi: "Great, just a littl-!" -then the lights of the circle vanished- "..........Hm? What's going on?" -and then a dark puddle of what seems like a weird mud appeared- "......................................A-A-Aaaaahh..."
...Good question lmao.

-But others who don't know her as well are surprised tha a fish monster...or anyone, really, can drink it without getting third degree burns- :V
___

Tetra: "...She's not wrong there, either, Link..."

TLink: "I'm...alright, really!" :lol:
___

-While Jenny scans the area with ultraviolet vision and Spooky simply curiously looks around-

-Specimen 4 flies out from a wall on the left and tries to slash one of the Tohsaka sisters with her bloody claws!-
___

Steven: "See you guys later! Good luck getting Marvelous and Ahim together!" :b:
___

-The former of whom were affected the most by her actions while the disappearance of the latter kickstarted everything led up to Lusamine making contact with Ultra Space and becoming a mind-controlled minion of Nihilego and everything that transpired afterwards in the first place...-
Yeah I was just kinda gonna assume in the Arthra

-And isn't something like a lava or rock creature- :V
Boudica: "...Sometimes I wonder how she can survive that"
EMIYA: "I guess it's just natural, or she adapted"
---
Altera: "Please, be honest..."
---
-RIN WHO USED GANDR-
---
Luka: "Sure will!" -and thus back to the crew!-
---
-Indeed, they're so important and yet she doesn't remembers them. Kiara wondering if she actively is trying to not remember them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Robin Hood: "...You brought a bear a day ago"
Artemis: "Yeah, but this will be the last for the week"
---
Mary: "...Oh, what if I become a painter!"
Sayori: "Oh! And make all sorts of drawings?"
Mary: "I think!"
---
Yuri: "Well... If you insist then..."
---
-Indeed, their bond being so strong...-
---
Musashi: "Great, just a littl-!" -then the lights of the circle vanished- "..........Hm? What's going on?" -and then a dark puddle of what seems like a weird mud appeared- "......................................A-A-Aaaaahh..."
Nora: "There's a lot of people, why not bring a lot of meat?" :p
---
-THAT SOUNDS SO CUTE?!-
---
Azura: "Perhaps we should focus on horror tales for you to enjoy first, Yuri."
---
-and growing stronger by keeping company with the blinded one-
---
Shez: "I'll take a guess and assume that's... not normal..." :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah I was just kinda gonna assume in the Arthra

-And isn't something like a lava or rock creature- :V
Boudica: "...Sometimes I wonder how she can survive that"
EMIYA: "I guess it's just natural, or she adapted"
---
Altera: "Please, be honest..."
---
-RIN WHO USED GANDR-
---
Luka: "Sure will!" -and thus back to the crew!-
---
-Indeed, they're so important and yet she doesn't remembers them. Kiara wondering if she actively is trying to not remember them-
Either that or the Bureau's Earth again?

-That as well- :V

I may be a fish who still needs water, but as long as I'm hydrated, heat from food ain't a problem!
___

TLink: "...

...W-Well..." :urg:
___

-Specimen 4 is temporarily repelled by it, and retreats into the walls of the school building agian-
___

-Any of the others wonder what they wanted to talk to Steven about-
___

-Because she's afraid of what her past might have been like...-

-still doesn't explain how there's no heartbeat... but they can assume gods are just different in Fodlan and have non-beating hearts-

-....which would be entirely wrong but also not really tell the full story-

Sothis: "Glad to know the medical staff could satiate part of your curiousity." :p
---
Ruby: "Oh that's just cheating!" :glare:
-Gaster is curious about it, but perhaps those are mysteries for another day-

You two shared some context about it as well, thank you. As curious as I was, you didn't need to share any of it.

___

Steven: "It's not if it's one of your powers." :p

---
---

---

---

---
Rita: "And there's a magic barrier surrounding this base for these occassions, remember?" -through a device- "Sap it away!" -she did the call to the ones in charge to try to suck the energy of Queen's barrier-
---
Tomoe: "Nope, they do want a challenge" -some of the naughtiest comments were for obvious reasons, ignored. While others suggested that the losers instead treat the others to a fancy dinner-
---
Natsuki: -Smirks- "Oh I don't know, how about behind ya~?" -as the drone shot a small magic beam-
---

-Spamton NEO is frozen in place, and the hammer attack loosens another string, leaving four more left-
___

-Queen's plans...and insane shenanigans will probably ensure that some of it fails- :V
___

-Is the dinner idea the one they go with?- :p
___

Medli: "With enough training, yes, although some of it is a natural trait of the Rito due to us being a flying race." -Then sees the last drone- "Oh..."
___

-They find it awesome?-

-And the fact that Moon was only 14 when she lost her mother, no older than Star herself is now...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

Spamton NEO is frozen in place, and the hammer attack loosens another string, leaving four more left-
___

-Queen's plans...and insane shenanigans will probably ensure that some of it fails- :V
___

-Is the dinner idea the one they go with?- :p
___

Medli: "With enough training, yes, although some of it is a natural trait of the Rito due to us being a flying race." -Then sees the last drone- "Oh..."
___

-They find it awesome?-

-And the fact that Moon was only 14 when she lost her mother, no older than Star herself is now...-
Kamui: "Now is the time to go all out, everyone! Cut the few strings left!"
---
-won't stop them from trying though :V-
---
Hinoka: "Fancy dinner sounds nice, actually..."
---
-the drone had no time to shoot that beam because remember the bomb arrow he shot upwards? it landed precisely on the last drone with a glorious explosion before it could-

Revali: "You were saying?" :smirk:
---
Kamui: Truly incredible~!

Blake: "I feel bad for her..."

-Gaster is curious about it, but perhaps those are mysteries for another day-

You two shared some context about it as well, thank you. As curious as I was, you didn't need to share any of it.

___

Steven: "It's not if it's one of your powers." :p
Sothis: "Might as well be more open about certain things, right?" :grin:
---
Ruby: "It totally is!" -crosses her arms-

Top Bottom