• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Likewise in regards to both you and Byleth. My apologies, I don't mean to ramble on about my errors to two people I'm hardly familiar with...

___

-Not to mention meeting up with her best friends like Gufei and Arc as well-
___

-Seeing Winter and Patxi chatting always makes her glad!-
Byleth: -takes over again- "It was part of my job as a professor to make sure my students would be in good health, so listening to people's troubles was commonplace."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-it really does~-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, so I'll try to summarize this as best as I can here. The Snowgrave Route, known in the game's code as the "Weird Route", is an alternate route the player can take in Chapter 2. Normally, your only options in Deltarune are either sparing enemies or defeating them, and so far, in both Chapter 1 or 2, this largely only affects the ending of the Chapter and how many Darkners join your Dark World town. Toby Fox claims the game will only have one ending, but this being Toby Fox, it still can't be certain if recruiting every Darkner will have a major impact on the ending or not.

Either way, Snowgrave is...different. In order to complete it, you have to be at the point in the game where you have Noelle in your party, and have her use her "Ice Shock" ability on not just any random enemies, but almost every enemy in the earlier and middle acts of Chapter 2. It's similar to Undertale's Genocide Route, but the differences are, the enemies in Queen's Palace can still be spared (Noelle has left your party by that point and the requirement is for her to freeze them, not for the party to defeat them) and you have another character do all the attacks for you. Noelle becomes increasingly uncomfortable about attacking so many enemies up until the player just gets the option to tell her to "proceed" with these actions, leading to them skipping puzzles and even freezing NPCs, too, albeit off-screen. Kris, who's aware that someone like the player is controlling them, indicated via in-game text and dialogue, becomes increasingly disturbed and devastated by all of this as well and that the player is making it happen through them.

Oh, and Spamton, who's more of a neutral wild card in any other route of Chapter 2, capitalizes on the whole thing to weaken Queen's forces enough for him to take over her palace and Cyber World, and also directly "helps" the player and Noelle in the massacre by telling them how many enemies remain for them to freeze, and later selling them the Thorn Ring, the same item that Koyanskaya bought here.

-18 strings remain at this point...But Spamton NEO is charging up another ranged attack-
___

-And the most immediate one...-
___

Lapis: "Ereshkigal is sitll in the lead, right?"

What Digi said.
___

-And the contract is made official as more Command Seals appear on Kamui's arm?-

-Eeyup, and while not every Queen of Mewni is listed here, this tapestry, that of Skywynne's, seems to be that of the oldest Queen depicted here-

(I've posted the tapestries for tons of characters here before, so this'll probably be the last time I post them for a while.) :V
-damn.......-

Byleth: "We just need to be more coordinated..." Sothis?

Sothis: No, we will not do the fusion thing again. This is for last resorts only!

Byleth: Just keep the possibility in mind...
---
-so they take care of it?-
---
Hinoka: "Fair enough!"
---
Revali: "Then let us see the display of my skills!"
---
Kamui: "So those are the Seals I have for you...?"

Blake: "Is that the oldest one?"
-Well poor Kris and Noelle ngl-

Arcueid: "To the stratosphere in one leap! Atmospheric protection. Circunference of the planet. Bundle, fall, let's show it! Haaah!

Marble Phanta- Wait, I have a better one! MARBLE STRIIIIIIIKE!!!"

---
-They sure have to, indeed... Gotta make a few search parties-
---
-So both Tomoe and Hinoka aim at her while she takes cover!-
---
Natsuki: "Bring it on! Hmph!"
---
Jeanne: "Indeed, I can feel our link" -how they shaped like?"

Medea: "That's Skywynne, the 27th Queen who created a 24-hours time loop by accident for 5 years"
Atalanta: "...I guess the Wand is that powerful..."
Medea: "Yes, of course it's not like her citizens knew of the matter, and she used the situation to gain more knowledge on the least. To them their queen accomplished so much in just one day"
Nora: "Same, honestly!"
---
Palu: You care so much about my daughters~
---
-awkward....-
---
Kanna: "You're really good at this, Abby-chan!"
---
Shez: "Fair point, honestly. Maybe the next one will give me some cool design on the back?" :p
Artemis: "I knew you had it in you!"
---
Kama: I mean... They're just cute...
---
-Yeah, and by too much-
-Sakura does notice that-
---
Abby: "I know, right?"
Illya: "Even blind, woah..."
---
Musashi: "Who knows? That'd be sweet" :p -and then the circle is complete-
-Also, Artoria and the others notice that Undyne has Command Seals now?-
___

-Altera's thoughts?-
___

...That's not at all unlikely considering the kinds of genetic experiments and they were testing and the entities they had captured, here...

Spooky: "Maybe I should just distract them next time. It's not like most of these specimens can hurt a ghost."
___

Steven: "..." -Gets it- "Oh! Sorry, I meant t he fire safety supply showcase! Wildfires are really common in summer, so the mayor's bringing in a bunch of fire safety and prevention supplies into town for the rest of summer. You might see a bunch of deliver trucks later today." )Breakdown can't turn into a truck, can he?)
___

-None since the her last flashback episode a few days ago, at least...-
Artoria: "...I see you've contracted"
---
Altera: Glad to see he hasn't changed much...
---
Rin: "Alright, but if you're 6 or 7, it's game over for you!"
Sakura: "No need to be rude, sister"
---
-Only big enough for a car here, yeah-
Marvelous: "Hm, I guess that's reasonable"
---
-Indeed, but Kiara can tell she's hiding that...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "I knew you had it in you!"
---
Kama: I mean... They're just cute...
---
-Yeah, and by too much-
-Sakura does notice that-
---
Abby: "I know, right?"
Illya: "Even blind, woah..."
---
Musashi: "Who knows? That'd be sweet" :p -and then the circle is complete-
Nora: "I'm so strong with a hammer!"
---
Palu: And care for you so much.
---
-so does Azura-

Azura: -whispering to Sakura- "Should we do something?"
---
Kanna: "You're so amazing..."
---
-their summoning will thankfully not take from Chaldea's struggling amount of resources since it's a more traditional one-

Shez: "Alright! Let's do this, girl!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artoria: "...I see you've contracted"
---
Altera: Glad to see he hasn't changed much...
---
Rin: "Alright, but if you're 6 or 7, it's game over for you!"
Sakura: "No need to be rude, sister"
---
-Only big enough for a car here, yeah-
Marvelous: "Hm, I guess that's reasonable"
---
-Indeed, but Kiara can tell she's hiding that...-
Yup! Pretty cool, right? :p
___

-He's mostly just trying to stay positive and look forward towards the future in light of Fi's eternal slumber and the King of Red Lions' passing...-
___

Spooky: "Harsh, but fair." :ohwell:
___

Steven: "Is there anything else we can help you guys with?"
___

-How will she approach the matter?-

Byleth: -takes over again- "It was part of my job as a professor to make sure my students would be in good health, so listening to people's troubles was commonplace."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-it really does~-
I suppose that's fair enough...I appreciate the sound advice, thank you.
___

-Should I leave that to you and Digi then or move it to the mainline stuff?-
___

-Weiss and Medusa would totally snap a picture of the two Pokemon if they didn't want to interrupt the two's conversation-

-damn.......-

Byleth: "We just need to be more coordinated..." Sothis?

Sothis: No, we will not do the fusion thing again. This is for last resorts only!

Byleth: Just keep the possibility in mind...
---
-so they take care of it?-
---
Hinoka: "Fair enough!"
---
Revali: "Then let us see the display of my skills!"
---
Kamui: "So those are the Seals I have for you...?"

Blake: "Is that the oldest one?"

Arcueid: "To the stratosphere in one leap! Atmospheric protection. Circunference of the planet. Bundle, fall, let's show it! Haaah!

---
---
---
---

Medea: "That's Skywynne, the 27th Queen who created a 24-hours time loop by accident for 5 years"
Medea: "Yes, of course it's not like her citizens knew of the matter, and she used the situation to gain more knowledge on the least. To them their queen accomplished so much in just one day"
Yeah...that's still not even the worst part of it. I won't spoil much else yet as I'm not sure if Snowgrave stuff will ever be relevant here otherwise, but since Spamton NEO is now a Megazord-sized giant robot powered up by the Grid here, I've decided to roll with the idea of giving him some of his unused attacks from Deltarune that remained in the game files (of which he has a lot), and also based some new attacks on several of his attacks from a fangame: called a different Snowgrave, where Noelle ends up fighting Spamton NEO with the help of the SOUL herself and Spamton hijacks the Giga Queen mech and rebuilds it into a gigantic version of his NEO form.

Giving Spamton NEO a power boost was one thing, but I didn't want to just make up new attacks for him, so instead I used unused beta attacks and his brand new attacks from what's probably the second most popular Deltarune fangame right now as a basis lol

-Only 10 more strings/wires remained attached to Spamton NEO following this...but his response afterwards is to fly far into the distance, and start launching volleys of Plus Bombs at everyone-
___

-Then they heard an all too familiar voice on a nearby computer and speaker system-

Yeah You Really Don't Want Any Brilliant Or Talented Traitors Running Around Amok Your Stolen Base Here That Would Be Really Unhelpful To Your Grand Evil Plans

___

-How does it go?1-
___

Medli: "Should we not first head to the training grounds for such a demonstration to be performed safely?"
___

-What Digi asked?-

-The next one showed a newer Queen, Moon's great grandmother Celena the Shy-

-True to her nickname, Celena was almost cripplingly shy until much later in her life-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---

-Only 10 more strings/wires remained attached to Spamton NEO following this...but his response afterwards is to fly far into the distance, and start launching volleys of Plus Bombs at everyone-
___

-Then they heard an all too familiar voice on a nearby computer and speaker system-

Yeah You Really Don't Want Any Brilliant Or Talented Traitors Running Around Amok Your Stolen Base Here That Would Be Really Unhelpful To Your Grand Evil Plans

___

-How does it go?1-
___

Medli: "Should we not first head to the training grounds for such a demonstration to be performed safely?"
___

-What Digi asked?-

Shez: "....Your Servant is so cool, B..."

Byleth: "Focus on staying alive, Shez."
---
Coyle: "Oh, she is still among us..."
---
-they have the unfair advantage of being Master and Servant, so they can coordinate telepathically :V-
---
Revali: "A sound decision."

I suppose that's fair enough...I appreciate the sound advice, thank you.
___

-Should I leave that to you and Digi then or move it to the mainline stuff?-
___

-Weiss and Medusa would totally snap a picture of the two Pokemon if they didn't want to interrupt the two's conversation-
Byleth: "No need to thank me."
---
-meh... her birthday's past :V-
---
-they did anyway, but more stealthily :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "No need to thank me."
---
-meh... her birthday's past :V-
---
-they did anyway, but more stealthily :V-
I still appreciate it. As much as I may still blame myself, I think I really needed to hear it, truthfully...
___

-Christmas and Halloween usually are too by the time the events and ideas we get for them here are over- :V
___

-And without using the flash mode- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I still appreciate it. As much as I may still blame myself, I think I really needed to hear it, truthfully...
___

-Christmas and Halloween usually are too by the time the events and ideas we get for them here are over- :V
___

-And without using the flash mode- :V
Byleth: "I hope you'll move on eventually." :)
---
-I just wanted to say "it's Byleth's birthday" with no real plans whatsoever- :p
---
-no flash indeed-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I hope you'll move on eventually." :)
---
-I just wanted to say "it's Byleth's birthday" with no real plans whatsoever- :p
---
-no flash indeed-
.Heh, perhaps easier said than done. But thank you. (It certainly wasn't my worst error...)

-Heck, he's still even trying to find a way to restore all the lives he had Zant take in an an attempt to restore his existence to this very day-

___

-Fair enough- :p
___

(Either way, I hope they're both getting some time off...)

(Yeah, they seriously need it...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "I'm so strong with a hammer!"
---
Palu: And care for you so much.
---
-so does Azura-

Azura: -whispering to Sakura- "Should we do something?"
---
Kanna: "You're so amazing..."
---
-their summoning will thankfully not take from Chaldea's struggling amount of resources since it's a more traditional one-

Shez: "Alright! Let's do this, girl!"
Artemis: "Yeah! You could have been an excellent hunter back in the day!"
---
Kama: ...They are such good kids, aren't they?
---
Sakura: "I don't think we should unless there's an actual panic attack..."
Natsuki: "Let them be, I say. I haven't seen Yuri this willing to talk with someone by herself" And not overwhelming them with questions, that is.
---
Abby: "It means a lot from you~!"
---
Musashi: "Okay, next, you need to do a chant and focus your magical energy into it... Aaaand hope that a Heroic Spirit answers to it"
Yup! Pretty cool, right? :p
___

-He's mostly just trying to stay positive and look forward towards the future in light of Fi's eternal slumber and the King of Red Lions' passing...-
___

Spooky: "Harsh, but fair." :ohwell:
___

Steven: "Is there anything else we can help you guys with?"
___

-How will she approach the matter?-
Mordred: "You two are so hot-headed I'm surprised it didn't happen until now" :p
Cú: "Look who's talking" :p
---
Altera: It's admirable for his age, but... Isn't he also taking too much of a toll?
---
Sakura: "Good luck Spooky-san!" :)
---
Luka: "Actuallyyyyyy, I think you can! But I need to ask you something privately!"
Joe: "We both"
---
Kiara: "I want you to know, nonw of us will judge you if you did"
Lusamine: "........"
Yeah...that's still not even the worst part of it. I won't spoil much else yet as I'm not sure if Snowgrave stuff will ever be relevant here otherwise, but since Spamton NEO is now a Megazord-sized giant robot powered up by the Grid here, I've decided to roll with the idea of giving him some of his unused attacks from Deltarune that remained in the game files (of which he has a lot), and also based some new attacks on several of his attacks from a fangame: called a different Snowgrave, where Noelle ends up fighting Spamton NEO with the help of the SOUL herself and Spamton hijacks the Giga Queen mech and rebuilds it into a gigantic version of his NEO form.

Giving Spamton NEO a power boost was one thing, but I didn't want to just make up new attacks for him, so instead I used unused beta attacks and his brand new attacks from what's probably the second most popular Deltarune fangame right now as a basis lol

___

___

-How does it go?1-
___

___

-What Digi asked?-

-True to her nickname, Celena was almost cripplingly shy until much later in her life-

---
---
-they have the unfair advantage of being Master and Servant, so they can coordinate telepathically :V-
---
Pretty fine by me, it's like how I just do whatever with Transformers stuff here not restraining myself to one set continuity and pulling a bit of everything. :p

Arcueid: "Awww, he's launching more!"
Guifei: "Protect yourselves!" -casted a barrier ofdivine fire-
---
Koyanskaya: "And that's one coming to us..."
Rita: "What you want now?!"
---
-Meaning that before Eresh knew, she was getting shot at!-
---
Sayori: "Oooh, you will see how cool some of these people are~!"
Natsuki: "Let's go then"
---
Unreplied Uni.

Also unreplied.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
.Heh, perhaps easier said than done. But thank you. (It certainly wasn't my worst error...)

-Heck, he's still even trying to find a way to restore all the lives he had Zant take in an an attempt to restore his existence to this very day-

___

-Fair enough- :p
___

(Either way, I hope they're both getting some time off...)

(Yeah, they seriously need it...)
Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-
---
-THEY WILL-

Artemis: "Yeah! You could have been an excellent hunter back in the day!"
---
Kama: ...They are such good kids, aren't they?
---
Sakura: "I don't think we should unless there's an actual panic attack..."
Natsuki: "Let them be, I say. I haven't seen Yuri this willing to talk with someone by herself" And not overwhelming them with questions, that is.
---
Abby: "It means a lot from you~!"
---
Musashi: "Okay, next, you need to do a chant and focus your magical energy into it... Aaaand hope that a Heroic Spirit answers to it"
Nora: "Awwww, that's so nice~"
---
Palu: Of course they are~ :b:
---
Azura: -nodded at Sakura-
---
Kanna: "You can't really see it... but that made me smile~" :) -tail waggling-
---
Shez: "....Do I really need the chant or can I just focus." -already doing the latter, holding her hand forward and casting dark energy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mordred: "You two are so hot-headed I'm surprised it didn't happen until now" :p
Cú: "Look who's talking" :p
---
Altera: It's admirable for his age, but... Isn't he also taking too much of a toll?
---
Sakura: "Good luck Spooky-san!" :)
---
Luka: "Actuallyyyyyy, I think you can! But I need to ask you something privately!"
Joe: "We both"
---
Kiara: "I want you to know, nonw of us will judge you if you did"
Lusamine: "........"
I'm surprised you didn't contract with Yang earlier than ya did with how you're both always looking for a challenging fight. :p
___

-...He is taking on a lot of challenging and dangerous situations that few kids his age ever do...-

-And while the challenges he faces are similar to what the other Links face, he's far younger than either of them...-
___

Spooky: "If you're gonna get answers, I'll make sure you won't be troubled by the spirits and monsters here!" -Gives a thumbs-up-

-After a traveling a few more rooms, they'd find yet another elevator, and shortly after taking it to a lower floor, they'd find a room that didn't fit in with either the rest of the mansion or even the GL Labs facility: a room that appeared to be the hallway of an abandoned Japanese middle school, with no functional power or lights whatsoever-
___

Steven: "Can do! Let's talk about it by my balcony!"
___

-Did she truly not remember anything else recently or did she remember something that she's not fully comfortable bringing up yet?-

Byleth: -smiled a bit at that-
---
-THEY WILL-
The fritz and battle with the Alliance aside, how have you been doing since joining Chaldea?

___

-And already are- :p

---
---
---
Pretty fine by me, it's like how I just do whatever with Transformers stuff here not restraining myself to one set continuity and pulling a bit of everything. :p

---
---
---
---
Unreplied Uni.

Also unreplied.
With how many characters and continuities Transformers has, mixing in some characters, characterizations and lore from each one or most of them works best here. :p

-My characters all took cover behind Guifei's barrier-

-Spamton NEO sent some mini-Spamton heads to shoot bullets at them for support fire while continuing to fire Plus Bombs as well-
___

IOh Nothing Much Accept Either Your Surrender Or Defeat. You Already Know That I'm Not On Your Side LMAO Did You Really Not Expect Me To Immediately Make Another Move Against You And Your Wannabe Tyrannical Empire That You';e Trying To Shoddily Stitch Back Together? I Might As Well Inform You Directly And Grant You All A Fair Chance To Just Surrender

-...Either she's completely insane, or she has an actually good plan to try and stop them and has good reason to be confident about trolling them directly- :V

___

-Is Eresh panicking trying to dodge the in-game bullets, or is she able to keep her cool and return fire?-
___

Medli: "I'll lead the way!"
___

What Digi said for both.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---
Unreplied Uni.

Also unreplied.
With how many characters and continuities Transformers has, mixing in some characters, characterizations and lore from each one or most of them works best here. :p

-Spamton NEO sent some mini-Spamton heads to shoot bullets at them for support fire while continuing to fire Plus Bombs as well-
___

IOh Nothing Much Accept Either Your Surrender Or Defeat. You Already Know That I'm Not On Your Side LMAO Did You Really Not Expect Me To Immediately Make Another Move Against You And Your Wannabe Tyrannical Empire That You';e Trying To Shoddily Stitch Back Together? I Might As Well Inform You Directly And Grant You All A Fair Chance To Just Surrender

-...Either she's completely insane, or she has an actually good plan to try and stop them and has good reason to be confident about trolling them directly- :V

___

-Is Eresh panicking trying to dodge the in-game bullets, or is she able to keep her cool and return fire?-
___

___

What Digi said for both.
-SHEZ BE CASTING ONE FOR HERSELF-

-Byleth uses Relics to mitigate damage-

-Kamui tries dragon powers-
---
Coyle: "You are insane..."
---
-is the dual assult too overwhelming?-
---
Revali: "Thank you."
---
Kamui: "I feel it too." :) -I dunno lol-

Blake: "That's incredible..."

The fritz and battle with the Alliance aside, how have you been doing since joining Chaldea?

___

-And already are- :p
Byleth: "I've been doing alright. Thank you for asking."
---
-indeed- :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

What Digi said for both.

---
---
---
---

Yeah :p

-The Wolkenritter casting barriers while they try to come up with something as Cú and Scáthach do swift dodges-
---
Koyanskaya: -Groans- "And yet that makes her unpredictably dangerous... Not like I plan to give up though"
---
-She's surprisingly doing good at evading and then shooting back-
---
Yuri: "Um, please do..." -to the Training grounds, where Yuri and Natsuki were marveled at the highly advanced technology-
---
-Something Revelations related- :V
Jeanne: "Now like this we're more connected" :)

Atalanta: "What's the story of this one?"
Medea: "That's the 33rd, Celena. True to her depiction there, she had severe bashfulness. She made appearances so rarely in public you could even say her reign was somewhat uneventful"
Atalanta: "Oh... Poor woman"
Nora: "Awwww, that's so nice~"
---
Palu: Of course they are~ :b:
---
Azura: -nodded at Sakura-
---
Kanna: "You can't really see it... but that made me smile~" :) -tail waggling-
---
Shez: "....Do I really need the chant or can I just focus." -already doing the latter, holding her hand forward and casting dark energy-
Artemis: "Just need a little more precision..."
---
Kama: Good those two over there seem to be appreciating her...
---
Yuri: "...Sooo, what's your favorite genre?"
Fujino: "Horror"
Yuri: "O-Oh, I have... Something similar going on"
---
Abby: "I'll trust your word!"
Illya: Cute...
---
Musashi: "It really helps... I think, I never did it as you can tell" 😅
-At the same time, the spirit that has yet to fully dissolve of a just-slained Evil is frustrated, given her plan to possess another version of her to recover her power failed-
I'm surprised you didn't contract with Yang earlier than ya did with how you're both always looking for a challenging fight. :p
___

-...He is taking on a lot of challenging and dangerous situations that few kids his age ever do...-

-And while the challenges he faces are similar to what the other Links face, he's far younger than either of them...-
___

Spooky: "If you're gonna get answers, I'll make sure you won't be troubled by the spirits and monsters here!" -Gives a thumbs-up-

-After a traveling a few more rooms, they'd find yet another elevator, and shortly after taking it to a lower floor, they'd find a room that didn't fit in with either the rest of the mansion or even the GL Labs facility: a room that appeared to be the hallway of an abandoned Japanese middle school, with no functional power or lights whatsoever-
___

Steven: "Can do! Let's talk about it by my balcony!"
___

-Did she truly not remember anything else recently or did she remember something that she's not fully comfortable bringing up yet?-
Mordred: "Hey! ...I just wanted a snack first..."
---
Altera: Obviously it's harsh no matter what age... But when he's still a child...
---
Sakura: "...Now this brings up old memories"
Rin: "Why this kind of place?!"
Sakura: "Many horror stories in our culture do take place in school, right?"
---
-And so to the balcony-
Luka: "What's the best spot to watch the fireworks?"
---
Lusamine: "...I...I lied"
Kiara: "Hm?"
Lusamine: "I think I have remembered something..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Just need a little more precision..."
---
Kama: Good those two over there seem to be appreciating her...
---
Yuri: "...Sooo, what's your favorite genre?"
Fujino: "Horror"
Yuri: "O-Oh, I have... Something similar going on"
---
Abby: "I'll trust your word!"
Illya: Cute...
---
Musashi: "It really helps... I think, I never did it as you can tell" 😅
-At the same time, the spirit that has yet to fully dissolve of a just-slained Evil is frustrated, given her plan to possess another version of her to recover her power failed-
Nora: "I guess so..."
---
-and proteccing her~-
---
Azura: Same here...
---
-such adorableness~!-
---
-but that spirit sensed a ritual?-

Sounds like you haven't let the danger of life here hasn't shaped your opinion of the place. Though based on what I've heard about you two and your home thus far, I'm not entirely surprised.
___

-Eeyup, their respective trainers present-
Byleth: "It's not too far off from how rough Fodlan was..."
---
-Weiss pats her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mordred: "Hey! ...I just wanted a snack first..."
---
Altera: Obviously it's harsh no matter what age... But when he's still a child...
---
Sakura: "...Now this brings up old memories"
Rin: "Why this kind of place?!"
Sakura: "Many horror stories in our culture do take place in school, right?"
---
-And so to the balcony-
Luka: "What's the best spot to watch the fireworks?"
---
Lusamine: "...I...I lied"
Kiara: "Hm?"
Lusamine: "I think I have remembered something..."
You mean way back before you two contracted or before you apologize for ordering five hundred meals per day? :p
___

-...And also dealing with the losses of both a close friend and a mentor he really looked up to...-
___

But why the heck is there an full school building inside of an mansion?!

Spooky: "Yeah, that part's really weird...Maybe it was just built like this? No idea why my parents or those scientists would've needed to build something like this, though."

...What if it does have something to do with GL Labs? Like you two just said, this school looks like it's from Japan. Specimen 4 looked like she was from Japan, too. And if the last two Specimens we saw were Specimen 2 and 3 in that order...
___

Steven: "The boardwalk, Funland, or the adjacent beaches. Any of them would be totally romantic." :chuckle:
___

We will leave the room if you wish to discuss it with Kiara privately.

Byleth: "It's not too far off from how rough Fodlan was..."
---
-Weiss pats her-
Just with presumably less space travel...
___

-Smiled happily at that, comforted-

---
---
---
---

-The Wolkenritter casting barriers while they try to come up with something as Cú and Scáthach do swift dodges-
---
Koyanskaya: -Groans- "And yet that makes her unpredictably dangerous... Not like I plan to give up though"
---
---
Yuri: "Um, please do..." -to the Training grounds, where Yuri and Natsuki were marveled at the highly advanced technology-
---

Medea: "That's the 33rd, Celena. True to her depiction there, she had severe bashfulness. She made appearances so rarely in public you could even say her reign was somewhat uneventful"
-In any case, yeah, that's the gist of Spamton NEO here. I don't know if Snowgrave will ever truly be relevant here otherwise though-

-About a minute later, Spamton NEO flies back, spraying flames at everyone in the group as he does-
___

No I'm Not I'm Just A Computer LMAO I Technically Cannot Be Insane. Although If I Somehow Am Then I Am Very Proud Of It. After All It Certainly Hasn't Affected My Ability To Be A Just And Fair Ruler And Excellent Strategist. And I Make Some Killer Jokes To Boot Lol

Anyway Since I Am A Polite And Considerate Monarch I Will Grant You All One Last Chance To Surrender: Stop Your Villainous Schemes Now Or Else I Will Have To Demolish This Sad Little Wannabe Tyrannical Empire That You've Been Trying To Shoddily Put Back Together With Duct Tape Since The Original Tyrant Kicked The Bucket. Also Courtesty Of Chaldea Might I Add. So If You Don't Surrender There Is A 100% Probability That They Will Totally Kick: Your Ass

___

Peridot: "Ereshkigal's totally going to win!" :b:
___

-It's like stuff out of sci-fi and fantasy genres combined!-
___

-That works- :V

-Then of course, there's Festivia the Fun, a complete contrast to Celena who was happily talkative and enjoyed hosting and attending festivities-

-Compared to virtually all of the other Queens here, she looks...surprisingly more humble in appearance and choice of dress-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
---

-In any case, yeah, that's the gist of Spamton NEO here. I don't know if Snowgrave will ever truly be relevant here otherwise though-

-About a minute later, Spamton NEO flies back, spraying flames at everyone in the group as he does-
___

No I'm Not I'm Just A Computer LMAO I Technically Cannot Be Insane. Although If I Somehow Am Then I Am Very Proud Of It. After All It Certainly Hasn't Affected My Ability To Be A Just And Fair Ruler And Excellent Strategist. And I Make Some Killer Jokes To Boot Lol

Anyway Since I Am A Polite And Considerate Monarch I Will Grant You All One Last Chance To Surrender: Stop Your Villainous Schemes Now Or Else I Will Have To Demolish This Sad Little Wannabe Tyrannical Empire That You've Been Trying To Shoddily Put Back Together With Duct Tape Since The Original Tyrant Kicked The Bucket. Also Courtesty Of Chaldea Might I Add. So If You Don't Surrender There Is A 100% Probability That They Will Totally Kick: Your Ass

___

___

___

-Then of course, there's Festivia the Fun, a complete contrast to Celena who was happily talkative and enjoyed hosting and attending festivities-
Ingrid: "...We're going to need another train, Yukari."
---
Coyle: :laugh: "You truly think you are in a position to have an advantage?"
---
Hinoka: "Damn, girl plays well..."
---
Revali: "Set up the most difficult training program."
---
-but what? Valla's symbol?-

Kamui: "I'm surprised we haven't done this earlier."

Blake: "This one seems like her polar opposite."

Just with presumably less space travel...
___

-Smiled happily at that, comforted-
Byleth: "None at all, actually."
---
Weiss: "How adorable~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "....Regardless, Sothis does sense an... oddness about you. Almost as if you broke through a void yourself."
---
-how sweet~-
Myself? -Picked up on bow ber choice of words makes it sound like Byleth was in a similar interdimensional situation-
___

-For now, it seems the trainers and the two Pokemon will head back to their respective dorms-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Myself? -Picked up on bow ber choice of words makes it sound like Byleth was in a similar interdimensional situation-
___

-For now, it seems the trainers and the two Pokemon will head back to their respective dorms-
Byleth: "Perhaps a black void of nothingness, cut away from the world you were in?"

-okay, that sounded way too close to what he's been through?-
---
-probably to rest-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...How on Earth did you...?

___

-Albeit, Weiss didn't immediately need much, having taken a long nap earlier-
Byleth: "Honestly, that was just a guess." One inspired by personal experiences but still...

-Gaster doesn't believe that after Byleth openly said there was no space travel?-
---
-indeed, so... what now lol?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "I guess so..."
---
-and proteccing her~-
---
Azura: Same here...
---
-such adorableness~!-
---
-but that spirit sensed a ritual?-
Artemis: "Awww, what's wrong?"
---
-That they be doing right now~-
---
Yuri: "Kind of. I actually really like fantasy books! Well... I think it's not so much fantasy anymore"
Fujino: "...It...Really doesn't"
---
-Not realizing she's also being cute herself-
---
-Indeed, one that picked up its curiosity and it couldn't help but go look there-
You mean way back before you two contracted or before you apologize for ordering five hundred meals per day? :p
___

-...And also dealing with the losses of both a close friend and a mentor he really looked up to...-
___

But why the heck is there an full school building inside of an mansion?!

Spooky: "Yeah, that part's really weird...Maybe it was just built like this? No idea why my parents or those scientists would've needed to build something like this, though."

...What if it does have something to do with GL Labs? Like you two just said, this school looks like it's from Japan. Specimen 4 looked like she was from Japan, too. And if the last two Specimens we saw were Specimen 2 and 3 in that order...
___

Steven: "The boardwalk, Funland, or the adjacent beaches. Any of them would be totally romantic." :chuckle:
___

We will leave the room if you wish to discuss it with Kiara privately.
Mordred: "Hey!"
Cú: "That could be either" :p
---
-She really can't imagine what must be going through in his head...-
---
Sakura: "I was thinking that, maybe this is a designated environment for that one to roam in and test her capacities..."
---
Luka: "Hmmm, noted, noted~" :p
Joe: "Thanks"
---
Lusamine: "...No, maybe you all need to know"

___

___

___

___

-Compared to virtually all of the other Queens here, she looks...surprisingly more humble in appearance and choice of dress-
---
---
---
---

-Yukari was in the midst of summoning one to hit him as Ingrid said that-
---
Rita: "After how far this has come and we finally got rid of Drakkon? Don't make me laugh!"
Koyanskaya: "What will you do?"
---
Tomoe: "You're truly more skilled than it looks..."
Ereshkigal: "Thanks!"
---
-The TSAB staff member was like "uuuh, are you sure of that, Sir?"-
---
-Sounds fine by me- :V

Medea: "That's right. Festivia, the 30th Queen, was cheery extrovert who found herself throwing countless parties in her castle" But I still wonder, where did she come from? If Eclipsa's daughter was half-monster... How could it be?
Atalanta: "...Medea, you looked off for a moment"
Medea: "Ah, my apologies, let's go on!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Honestly, that was just a guess." One inspired by personal experiences but still...

-Gaster doesn't believe that after Byleth openly said there was no space travel?-
---
-indeed, so... what now lol?-
...There has to be more to it than that. You just said it yourself that didn't travel through space or interdimensionally prior to entering Basel.. How did you even find Basel if you were not much of an interdimensional traveler?

___

-Maybe just Weiss passing the time? Not sure what else for now lol-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Awww, what's wrong?"
---
-That they be doing right now~-
---
Yuri: "Kind of. I actually really like fantasy books! Well... I think it's not so much fantasy anymore"
Fujino: "...It...Really doesn't"
---
-Not realizing she's also being cute herself-
---
-Indeed, one that picked up its curiosity and it couldn't help but go look there-
Nora: "Nothing. I just wanna taste that meat!"
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
Azura: "They can still be fantasy, even if what you see in reality is similar."
---
-these three girls will likely have an inseparable bond, and I don't just mean Kanna's contracts-

-and this moment of them playing games to cheer up the blinded Abigail is just proof that they'll always be best friends :3
---
-the summoning circle was lit up in the same shade of purple as Shez's own magic as she focused-

-a summoning fueled with a power most vile...-

...There has to be more to it than that. You just said it yourself that didn't travel through space or interdimensionally prior to entering Basel.. How did you even find Basel if you were not much of an interdimensional traveler?

___

-Maybe just Weiss passing the time? Not sure what else for now lol-
Byleth: "You only mentioned space travel, so I only replied about space travel."

-Byleth is straight to the point, that one sentence telling everything in just a few short words-
---
-saaaaaame... maybe Yang sparring with Gems?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Nothing. I just wanna taste that meat!"
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
Azura: "They can still be fantasy, even if what you see in reality is similar."
---
-these three girls will likely have an inseparable bond, and I don't just mean Kanna's contracts-

-and this moment of them playing games to cheer up the blinded Abigail is just proof that they'll always be best friends :3
---
-the summoning circle was lit up in the same shade of purple as Shez's own magic as she focused-

-a summoning fueled with a power most vile...-
Artemis: "Ooookaaaaaay~! I'm sure it'll be delish~!"
---
Mary: "Soooo, what else you like to do?"
Sayori: "I like to taste many foods!"
---
Yuri: "R-Right. Though I've been also been into horror a bit more lately..." -even if it's because of how her attributes were altered, she can't deny to have found interest in the genre-
---
-Ingrid was smiling at knowing how they will always be this close-
---
-Metaphorically, the spirit smirked, it seems to have finally found a way to bring her back to power, just a little more slowly, as Shez cluelessly would chant to call forth a Heroic Spirit-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mordred: "Hey!"
Cú: "That could be either" :p
---
-She really can't imagine what must be going through in his head...-
---
Sakura: "I was thinking that, maybe this is a designated environment for that one to roam in and test her capacities..."
---
Luka: "Hmmm, noted, noted~" :p
Joe: "Thanks"
---
Lusamine: "...No, maybe you all need to know"
It's probably both. :smirk:
___

-He's a really strong kid for his age...But Tetra and her crew or Linebeck weren't around, he'd have very likely just stayed at Outset for a while-

-Searching for new land across the entire Great Sea is a huge task, more so when still coping with the losses of two of his closest companions...-
___

Which means we might be dealing with Specimen 4 soon...Stay on guard, everyone. I don't think splitting up to search is a good idea this time... -Activates a flashlight for the group and nightvision eyes for additional improved sight-

-Were they to look in some of the class rooms, they'd find that the class rooms are empty and abandoned by surprisingly fully intact and not damaged or decrepit. School desks and chairs, as well as white boards with history and math questions could be found in a few of them, along with drawings that were presumably made by students-

-In one of the earlier class rooms, they also find the following note written by one of the school's former students: "Matsuri never came to class today, I hope she made it home ok."-

___

Steven: "Are you guys trying to get Marvelous and Ahim together?"
___

...Alright, we can stay if you wish, then.

W-We're here if you need us, Lusamine...

Byleth: "You only mentioned space travel, so I only replied about space travel."

-Byleth is straight to the point, that one sentence telling everything in just a few short words-
---
-saaaaaame... maybe Yang sparring with Gems?-
...Fair point, though that still doesn't answer how you arrived in Basel...
___

-She's sparring with Garnet and Pearl this time since I've had Amethyst talk with her a lot already- :p

---
---
---
---

---
Rita: "After how far this has come and we finally got rid of Drakkon? Don't make me laugh!"
---
---
---

Medea: "That's right. Festivia, the 30th Queen, was cheery extrovert who found herself throwing countless parties in her castle" But I still wonder, where did she come from? If Eclipsa's daughter was half-monster... How could it be?
-Which struck him and made another wire snap, leaving 9 remaining-

WHATS GIVES WITH ALL THE [pain train stations] IN [train town]?!
___

Oh I've Already Done A Thing. While You Were Busy Ranting About Your Hated Enemies And So-called "Traitors" I've Discretely Taken The Liberty Of Hacking "Your" Security Systems And Other Technology In The Base

That Venjix Virus Fellow Seems To Have Gone MIA For Some Reason So I Was Free To Put My Own Technological Brilliance To Use With No Opposition Or Annoying Comments And Emojis

-Locks the meeting room door on the to trap the three in there, while also activating a magic barrier to make exiting the room even more of a nuisance-
___

Peridot: "I wonder how many chat members are about to lose their money." :p
___

-Revali is totally sure of it?-
___

-Jeanne is also surprised they hadn't considered contracting sooner?-

-Is Eclipsa speaking the truth about only ever having had one daughter? Is Festivia part monster herself? Was she adopted? Or is she the daughter of another mewman noble and became next in-line for the throne in Meteora's absence?-

-While Medea ponders that, they'd soon come across the tapestries of some of the more...controversial queens-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
It's probably both. :smirk:
___

-He's a really strong kid for his age...But Tetra and her crew or Linebeck weren't around, he'd have very likely just stayed at Outset for a while-

-Searching for new land across the entire Great Sea is a huge task, more so when still coping with the losses of two of his closest companions...-
___

Which means we might be dealing with Specimen 4 soon...Stay on guard, everyone. I don't think splitting up to search is a good idea this time... -Activates a flashlight for the group and nightvision eyes for additional improved sight-

-Were they to look in some of the class rooms, they'd find that the class rooms are empty and abandoned by surprisingly fully intact and not damaged or decrepit. School desks and chairs, as well as white boards with history and math questions could be found in a few of them, along with drawings that were presumably made by students-

-In one of the earlier class rooms, they also find the following note written by one of the school's former students: "Matsuri never came to class today, I hope she made it home ok."-

___

Steven: "Are you guys trying to get Marvelous and Ahim together?"
___

...Alright, we can stay if you wish, then.

W-We're here if you need us, Lusamine...
Mordred: "HEY!"
---
Altera: "...Say..."
---
Rin: "It all looks so normal, and yet that's the weird part..."
Sakura: "Who is Matsuri?"
---
Luka: "Yeah, it's been so long I think they should already tie the knot" :p
---
Lusamine: "...So I think I have seen some flashes to my previous life..."
Kiara: "What have you seen?"
Lusamine: "Islands"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mordred: "HEY!"
---
Altera: "...Say..."
---
Rin: "It all looks so normal, and yet that's the weird part..."
Sakura: "Who is Matsuri?"
---
Luka: "Yeah, it's been so long I think they should already tie the knot" :p
---
Lusamine: "...So I think I have seen some flashes to my previous life..."
Kiara: "What have you seen?"
Lusamine: "Islands"
Am I wrong? -Smug Undyne-
___

TLink: "Hmm?"

Tetra: "What's on your mind?"
___

If this is or was a real school building, probably a student who used to go here.

...Uhh, don't look now, but, we might want to stay away from most of the desks...

-Jenny says this because in the very next class room they enter, they'd spot shadow figures of what they can only guess are deceased students standing statically in front of the school desks, visible only when the flashlight is shone at them-
___

Steven: "Oh my gosh! Well, they do really seem to like each other, so I'm surprised they haven't just tried talking to each other about it by now." :ohwell:
___

Islands...? (Difficult as it may be for her to confront her past, remembering her home could be good progress for her...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---

___

Oh I've Already Done A Thing. While You Were Busy Ranting About Your Hated Enemies And So-called "Traitors" I've Discretely Taken The Liberty Of Hacking "Your" Security Systems And Other Technology In The Base

That Venjix Virus Fellow Seems To Have Gone MIA For Some Reason So I Was Free To Put My Own Technological Brilliance To Use With No Opposition Or Annoying Comments And Emojis

-Locks the meeting room door on the to trap the three in there, while also activating a magic barrier to make exiting the room even more of a nuisance-
___

___

___

-Is Eclipsa speaking the truth about only ever having had one daughter? Is Festivia part monster herself? Was she adopted? Or is she the daughter of another mewman noble and became next in-line for the throne in Meteora's absence?-

-While Medea ponders that, they'd soon come across the tapestries of some of the more...controversial queens-
Ingrid: "See, Yukari? This is why you're my dearest friend! You and I simply know each other so well." :)
---
Coyle: "...You shut it down? But I made sure it wouldn't be cracked!"
---
-Eresh starting to build a lead to big that it's hopeless to catch up?-
---
Revali: "I am a Champion of Hyrule. If I cannot handle the toughest of challenges, what is the meaning of such a title?"
---
Kamui: "Just bringing our friendship to such a level was already worth the vacation on its own." :)

-is....is it even the same bloodline?-

Blake: ".....Huh..."

Artemis: "Ooookaaaaaay~! I'm sure it'll be delish~!"
---
Mary: "Soooo, what else you like to do?"
Sayori: "I like to taste many foods!"
---
Yuri: "R-Right. Though I've been also been into horror a bit more lately..." -even if it's because of how her attributes were altered, she can't deny to have found interest in the genre-
---
-Ingrid was smiling at knowing how they will always be this close-
---
-Metaphorically, the spirit smirked, it seems to have finally found a way to bring her back to power, just a little more slowly, as Shez cluelessly would chant to call forth a Heroic Spirit-
Nora: "We gotta find a good cook~!"
---
-Monika is not surprised?-
---
-the only good thing Yuri would ever admit that came out of Monika's meddling... and she would never say it out loud-

Azura: "This happens to be a favorite of mine as well." :)
---
-the kids end up hugging~-
---
-this would end up anchoring the spirit to a Master... but this is an acceptable situation until full strength is regained-

-especially with such a strong potential Master-

...Fair point, though that still doesn't answer how you arrived in Basel...
___

-She's sparring with Garnet and Pearl this time since I've had Amethyst talk with her a lot already- :p
Byleth: "A little bit of help from Sothis and Shez."
---
-Garnet because gauntlet fight-

Yang: "Alright, ready for a smackdown?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "A little bit of help from Sothis and Shez."
---
-Garnet because gauntlet fight-

Yang: "Alright, ready for a smackdown?" :p
Your sister who arrived even more recently?
___

Garnet: "That's a question you just be asking yourself."

-Her tone and grin made her confidence about winning clear, even if her eyes and thus the rest of her facial expression couldn't be seen due to her visor-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

Ingrid: "See, Yukari? This is why you're my dearest friend! You and I simply know each other so well." :)
---
---
---
Revali: "I am a Champion of Hyrule. If I cannot handle the toughest of challenges, what is the meaning of such a title?"
---
Kamui: "Just bringing our friendship to such a level was already worth the vacation on its own." :)

Yukari: "No need to say it~" :p -once again summoned plenty of bullets via a spell card towards him-
---
Rita: "What happened to that virus?! The guy took down his version of earth before!"
Koyanskaya: "Dammit! Ugh, we can ponder that later, now we get to deal with this!"
---
-Essentially that, making many who betted for the other two seethe-
---
-The employee just responded with a "Well, if that's what you want sir..." before obeying-
-Natsuki looking-
---
Jeanne: "Hm!! I'm sure everyone else will take it well!"

Atalanta: "....That is..."
Medea: "Solaria. The Monster Carver. The 28th Queen who waged war against monster at the highest point of tension between them and Mewni... She may have been the one to stablish many alliances that the kingdom still follows today, but she's also the one who perpetuatedmore bloodshed than others..." The contrast between Eclipsa's mother and her are like night and day...
Am I wrong? -Smug Undyne-
___

TLink: "Hmm?"

Tetra: "What's on your mind?"
___

If this is or was a real school building, probably a student who used to go here.

...Uhh, don't look now, but, we might want to stay away from most of the desks...

-Jenny says this because in the very next class room they enter, they'd spot shadow figures of what they can only guess are deceased students standing statically in front of the school desks, visible only when the flashlight is shone at them-
___

Steven: "Oh my gosh! Well, they do really seem to like each other, so I'm surprised they haven't just tried talking to each other about it by now." :ohwell:
___

Islands...? (Difficult as it may be for her to confront her past, remembering her home could be good progress for her...)
Cú: "I don't think you are" :p
---
Altera: "I was wondering if you need any support..."
---
Rin: "Why so?"
Sakura: "Don't look!"
Rin: "Huh?"
Sakura: "Sorry, but manytimes in these kind of things, looking right at whatever we shouldn't leads to deaths"
---
Luka: "I'm not, she's way too corteous and he believes he's so cool looking aloof" :p
---
Lusamine: "Yes. I do think I had lived in an environment similar to this world"
Kiara: "In a set of islands by the sea?"
-Lusamine nodded-
Nora: "We gotta find a good cook~!"
---
-Monika is not surprised?-
---
-the only good thing Yuri would ever admit that came out of Monika's meddling... and she would never say it out loud-

Azura: "This happens to be a favorite of mine as well." :)
---
-the kids end up hugging~-
---
-this would end up anchoring the spirit to a Master... but this is an acceptable situation until full strength is regained-

-especially with such a strong potential Master-
Artemis: "Fortunately, we know some~"
---
Monika: "You've been in the cafeteria a lot these days"
Sayori: "Yeah! Being a magic android is cool! I can't gain weight, heheh~!"
Mary: "Ooooh!"
---
-Oh never ever, Natsuki understands that perfectly-

Yuri: "It does?"
Sakura: "Also of myself~!"
---
-A very cute group hug~-
---
-Indeed, she'll just have to fool these people for a while-

-How's Shez's chant by the way?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Your sister who arrived even more recently?
___

Garnet: "That's a question you just be asking yourself."

-Her tone and grin made her confidence about winning clear, even if her eyes and thus the rest of her facial expression couldn't be seen due to her visor-
Byleth: "Do you know any other Shez?"
---
Yang: "Well then, hit me!" :p

Artemis: "Fortunately, we know some~"
---
Monika: "You've been in the cafeteria a lot these days"
Sayori: "Yeah! Being a magic android is cool! I can't gain weight, heheh~!"
Mary: "Ooooh!"
---
-Oh never ever, Natsuki understands that perfectly-

Yuri: "It does?"
Sakura: "Also of myself~!"
---
-A very cute group hug~-
---
-Indeed, she'll just have to fool these people for a while-

-How's Shez's chant by the way?-
Nora: "HECK YEAH WE DO!"
---
-oh Sayori...- :p
---
Azura: "Perhaps we can suggest a few things?"
---
-Abby's thoughts?-
---
-Shez is chanting whatever Musashi suggested since she's new at this-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "HECK YEAH WE DO!"
---
-oh Sayori...- :p
---
Azura: "Perhaps we can suggest a few things?"
---
-Abby's thoughts?-
---
-Shez is chanting whatever Musashi suggested since she's new at this-
Elizabeth: At least she's happy now...
---
Sayori: "Oh, I've also been learning some hacking!"
Monika: "Someone had to teach you" :p
---
Yuri: "...You've been longer here, so alright..."
---
Abby: Even if I'm blind now, life is still very good!
---
-Okay, so what's the chant?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: At least she's happy now...
---
Sayori: "Oh, I've also been learning some hacking!"
Monika: "Someone had to teach you" :p
---
Yuri: "...You've been longer here, so alright..."
---
Abby: Even if I'm blind now, life is still very good!
---
-Okay, so what's the chant?- :V
-so she happy for Nora?-
---
-HACKER SQUAD-
---
-they give suggestions?-
---
-and having friends like Kanna and Illya is a core reason why life is still so good for her-
---
-something among the lines of "Give me a really cool and awesome Servant so I can be an even stronger Master"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "I don't think you are" :p
---
Altera: "I was wondering if you need any support..."
---
Rin: "Why so?"
Sakura: "Don't look!"
Rin: "Huh?"
Sakura: "Sorry, but manytimes in these kind of things, looking right at whatever we shouldn't leads to deaths"
---
Luka: "I'm not, she's way too corteous and he believes he's so cool looking aloof" :p
---
Lusamine: "Yes. I do think I had lived in an environment similar to this world"
Kiara: "In a set of islands by the sea?"
-Lusamine nodded-
-Mordred can't argue with this?-
___

TLink: "Me?"
___

It's a common horror cliche...

Spooky: "But a highly effective one..."

-In another one of these classrooms, they'd find another note, presumably written by the same student as before, reading: "Could it really be true? I thought the fairy tales about the ghost that eats children who sneak in after class was just to keep us from disobeying. But Matsuri is still missing." -
___

Steven: "...So in other words, they're basically shy." :ohwell:
___

-No wonder this dimension brought back memories for her...-

Byleth: "Do you know any other Shez?"
---
Yang: "Well then, hit me!" :p
Exactly zero.
___

-Garnet tries to make the first attack...But throws a weaker jab first, knowing that Yang would easily be able to take advantage of a punch that was too strong at full Aura-

---
---
---
---

Yukari: "No need to say it~" :p -once again summoned plenty of bullets via a spell card towards him-
---
Rita: "What happened to that virus?! The guy took down his version of earth before!"
Koyanskaya: "Dammit! Ugh, we can ponder that later, now we get to deal with this!"
---
---
-The employee just responded with a "Well, if that's what you want sir..." before obeying-
-Natsuki looking-
---

Medea: "Solaria. The Monster Carver. The 28th Queen who waged war against monster at the highest point of tension between them and Mewni... She may have been the one to stablish many alliances that the kingdom still follows today, but she's also the one who perpetuatedmore bloodshed than others..." The contrast between Eclipsa's mother and her are like night and day...
-This time, Spamton sent tons of mini-Spamton heads including the bomb variations to take the hits for him-
___

I May Have Also Done Some Light Redecorating. You'll Find Out When You Escape Your Office Unit. Or Rather If You Escape Your Office Unit. Ohohohohohohohoho~!

___

Peridot: "Team Ereshkigal for the win!"
___

-Tons of drones?-
___

-Which of course, leads to the tapestry of Solaria's daughter...-

-Eclipsa...The supposed "Queen of Darkness"..-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
-Natsuki looking-
---

-This time, Spamton sent tons of mini-Spamton heads including the bomb variations to take the hits for him-
___

I May Have Also Done Some Light Redecorating. You'll Find Out When You Escape Your Office Unit. Or Rather If You Escape Your Office Unit. Ohohohohohohohoho~!

___

Peridot: "Team Ereshkigal for the win!"
___

-Tons of drones?-
___

-Which of course, leads to the tapestry of Solaria's daughter...-
Kamui: I need to try and use my powers more proactively... Maybe that will better help at controlling myself?
---
Coyle: "Oh, this is getting very annoying." -ready to hack back control-
---
Hinoka: "If this keeps up, we might need a 2v1 for round three." :p
---
-Revali's already soaring-
---
Kamui: "My guess is many will think something like 'it's about time'." :chuckle:

Blake: "Eclipsa..."

Exactly zero.
___

-Garnet tries to make the first attack...But throws a weaker jab first, knowing that Yang would easily be able to take advantage of a punch that was too strong at full Aura-
Byleth: "Same here."
---
-Yang blocked it anyway, then retaliated with an uppercut-

Top Bottom