• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth and Sothis would see a skeleton with an oddly more ghost-like face in a black longcoat walking across the halls of the ship-
___

-Maybe some clothes or armor instead? Or something from their own family home of Fodlan?-
___

-It's still an excellent start...-

-Time will tell if they need to contain a riot from the other gluttons though- :V
Sothis: Such an odd person...
---
-oh, latter sounds awesome, actually-
---
-they're probably preparing for it, just in case-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: Such an odd person...
---
-oh, latter sounds awesome, actually-
---
-they're probably preparing for it, just in case-
-Wait, wasn't this the exact same individual who was possessed by Toffee...?-

___

-So something from Fodlan!-
___

-With that said, I don't think this really warrants being among the mainline segments, so maybe Weiss and Medusa just chat off-screen during dinner so that Winter and Patxi can talk for a bit?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Wait, wasn't this the exact same individual who was possessed by Toffee...?-

___

-So something from Fodlan!-
___

-With that said, I don't think this really warrants being among the mainline segments, so maybe Weiss and Medusa just chat off-screen during dinner so that Winter and Patxi can talk for a bit?-
Byleth: "You seem familiar..."
---
-her old students are probably still fine, right?-
---
-of course!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "You seem familiar..."
---
-her old students are probably still fine, right?-
---
-of course!-
Hm? Me?
___

-...At least most of them have to be...Right?-
___

(So, how have you been lately, Patxi?)

(Really well, I've been training regularly along with Big Brother. And I'm also trying to help support the strike however I can, since Boudica's also part o f the kitchen staff.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hm? Me?
___

-...At least most of them have to be...Right?-
___

(So, how have you been lately, Patxi?)

(Really well, I've been training regularly along with Big Brother. And I'm also trying to help support the strike however I can, since Boudica's also part o f the kitchen staff.)
Byleth: "Yes, you." -she straight to the point-
---
-she'll get a card with as many signatures as she can-
---
-what does he do to support?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Yes, you." -she straight to the point-
---
-she'll get a card with as many signatures as she can-
---
-what does he do to support?-
You're Byleth Eisner, correct? I don't believe we've spoken much. What strikes me as familiar to you?
___

-...Okay, that's honestly extremely wholesome-
___

(How have you been able to help much so far? I know most Pokemon can't really cook, so I'm kind of wondering how I can help Sakura with the strike, too...)

(Oh! I've been hanging out with the kitchen staff along with Big Brother, Greg and Gengar, to help support our trainers, and the rest of the kitchen staff, too. Even just being there for moral support helps, but so does standing up for the kitchen staff when some of the...well, I guess hungrier members try to argue with them.) -Trying to put it nicely-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You're Byleth Eisner, correct? I don't believe we've spoken much. What strikes me as familiar to you?
___

-...Okay, that's honestly extremely wholesome-
___

(How have you been able to help much so far? I know most Pokemon can't really cook, so I'm kind of wondering how I can help Sakura with the strike, too...)

(Oh! I've been hanging out with the kitchen staff along with Big Brother, Greg and Gengar, to help support our trainers, and the rest of the kitchen staff, too. Even just being there for moral support helps, but so does standing up for the kitchen staff when some of the...well, I guess hungrier members try to argue with them.) -Trying to put it nicely-
Byleth: "I believe we may have crossed paths?"

Sothis: He was the host of Toffee.

Byleth: "Oh, right. Toffee..."
---
-indeed it is~-

Byleth: -seeing the card, with so many signatures- "You went through all this trouble? For me?"

Shez: "Happy birthday, sis." :grin:

-Byleth was beginning to outright cry-
---
-Winter can handle the full bluntness :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-well, Yang and Nora are-
---
-YES IT SHOULD-
---
Azura: -snickered a bit at that-
---
Kanna: "Now's my turn to win!" >:3
---
Shez: "Yeah, probably a good idea to even the numbers, right? Might just test my luck and summon something or whatever... but I don't know how."

-Musashi does and will help after they contract?-
-Indeed, getting some spoils!-
---
-So she nods to herself, more determined-
-Mama loved the cuteness-
---
Natsuki: "A-Anyway, what's your post here?"
---
Illya: "Well we won't let you!"
---
Musashi: "Then leave it to me, I can instruct you how. Who knows? Maybe you'll summon something insanely strong!"
October 1st for Halloween stuff it is then?

-Undyne cackles- Sorry, this is all on you guys for not respecting the kitchen staff!
___

TLink: "Now I kind of want to visit one..."
___

As long as we can make sure there's no civilians trapped here, then yes, that sounds like our best move.

-Then the giant spider/centipede hybrid mutant shows up- :V

-And compared to Specimen 2, it moves extremely fast-

___

Steven: "I'm glad you guys had such a good time there. Is this really the last day you're spending in this dimension/"
___

-Even Lusamine didn't realize it...-
If not a little bit before.

Artoria: "She's right, we need to make up for it..."
---
Altera: "Maybe we could schedule it..."
---
Rin: "...IT LOOKS EVEN UGLIER IN PERSON!"
Sakura: "We must run! Before it catches us!"
---
Don: "Yeah. Sorry about it..."
---
Kiara: "I think you're doing splendid by just that" :)
Lusamine: -Slight blush- "P-Please, it's not much..."
Kiara: "It is, more than you give it credit for"
-Before these attacks can land, Spamton NEO's mechanical heart reappears, this time also huge waves of explosions at the group instead of diamond-shaped projectiles-
___

-A world Chaldea's familiar with or nah?-
___

-Does the shot land?!-

Medli: "L-Let's please compose ourselves. Whatever misunderstanding occurred here, no good will come from arguing about it..."
___

-Still, Kamui would accept Jeanne's help if need be?-

-From the hall outside the library, the nearest rooms seem to be the tapestry room and the spa...-
Shez: "Could you stop doing explosions?!" -dodging them-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
-Hinoka spawned in a good spot to pick off either of them-

Mipha: -puts a hand on Revali's...... do birds have shoulders?-

Revali: "..." -snicker- "You've got guts, pink. And a sense of honor to defend those you're close with. Not bad at all."
---
Kamui: "Knowing you're doing that might help." :)

Blake: "....What do you think?"
Arcueid: "I think he won't!" -barely dodged one while Guifei tried to protect herself with a barrier of her divine flames-
---
-Not a world they've been in, but one from people they are familiar with at least-
---
-Until she receives the shot- :V

Natsuki: "Hmph, I don't need your approval"
Sayori: Are they understanding each other?
---
Jeanne: "Hm, I'm glad we are this close" :) -could form a contract even!-

Atalanta: "The former, then the latter"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
If not a little bit before.

Artoria: "She's right, we need to make up for it..."
---
Altera: "Maybe we could schedule it..."
---
Rin: "...IT LOOKS EVEN UGLIER IN PERSON!"
Sakura: "We must run! Before it catches us!"
---
Don: "Yeah. Sorry about it..."
---
Kiara: "I think you're doing splendid by just that" :)
Lusamine: -Slight blush- "P-Please, it's not much..."
Kiara: "It is, more than you give it credit for"
Yeah, I can agree with that as well. Maybe later this week, then?

See? Artoria's got the right idea! Why don't most of you?

Look, most of you guys don't even need to eat. The amount of work you've had them do to make extreme amount of meals you don't even need is utterly exhausting for them. The fact that someone who trains to stay in shape and keep my combat skills from going rusty as frequently as I do is saying this should speak volumes.

If some of you still aren't convinced, then let me put it this way: if you guys knew how to cook, would you want to make thousands of meals per several people 24/7?

___

Tetra: "Do we really have time for a side trip right now?"

TLink: "It can still wait until after things have calmed down and Basel's safe again."
___

Or try to fight it! Being a genetic experiment doesn't mean it's invincible!

-Tries squashing the giant spider with a hammer hand-

-Specimen 3 is injured, but starts getting back up...-
___

Steven: "Awwwww...It was fun hanging out with you guys while you were here."
___

I concur. You've made excellent progress, Lusamine.

Yeah, give yourself more credit! :grin:

Byleth: "I believe we may have crossed paths?"

Sothis: He was the host of Toffee.

Byleth: "Oh, right. Toffee..."
---
-indeed it is~-

Byleth: -seeing the card, with so many signatures- "You went through all this trouble? For me?"

Shez: "Happy birthday, sis." :grin:

-Byleth was beginning to outright cry-
---
-Winter can handle the full bluntness :V-
...Correct. As part of his plans, he possessed me as a host vessel for his spirit for quite a while...
___

-All of her students and friends that she trained and bonded with over the years...-
___

(You can just call them gluttons.) :p

(Well...admittedly they're the pretty much the only reasoin the strike's even happening in the first place.) :p

Shez: "Could you stop doing explosions?!" -dodging them-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
-Hinoka spawned in a good spot to pick off either of them-

Mipha: -puts a hand on Revali's...... do birds have shoulders?-

Revali: "..." -snicker- "You've got guts, pink. And a sense of honor to defend those you're close with. Not bad at all."
---
Kamui: "Knowing you're doing that might help." :)

Blake: "....What do you think?"
Arcueid: "I think he won't!" -barely dodged one while Guifei tried to protect herself with a barrier of her divine flames-
---
-Not a world they've been in, but one from people they are familiar with at least-
---

---

-The explosions would continue until the metal heart is destroyed, which Undyne and Rockruff achieve by bombarding it with arrays of spear constructs and Rock Slides, cancelling the attack-
___

-A world from the Super Sentai universe?-
___

Peridot: -Laughs at that-

Medli: "..." (Master Revali and this lady may have more in common than either of them realize.)
___

-And Kanna's certainly been able to support two Servants, so who's to say Kamui couldn't support a contract with Kiritsugu and Jeanne?-

-So first off, the tapestry room, then to the spa-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, getting some spoils!-
---
-So she nods to herself, more determined-
-Mama loved the cuteness-
---
Natsuki: "A-Anyway, what's your post here?"
---
Illya: "Well we won't let you!"
---
Musashi: "Then leave it to me, I can instruct you how. Who knows? Maybe you'll summon something insanely strong!"
-Artemis also helps carry the fallen beast-
---
-so did Kamama-
---
Azura: "I'm actually one of Chaldea's administrators."
---
Kanna: "It's only fair if we all win once! .......but I do want a fair win so please don't hold back."
---
Shez: "It'd make sense for someone as strong as I am to have strong Servants." :grin:

-they'd contract quickly before Musashi set things up-

...Correct. As part of his plans, he possessed me as a host vessel for his spirit for quite a while...
___

-All of her students and friends that she trained and bonded with over the years...-
___

(You can just call them gluttons.) :p

(Well...admittedly they're the pretty much the only reasoin the strike's even happening in the first place.) :p
Byleth: "A relatable situation... though unlike you, the one I'm hosting is very kind and caring in her own way, so being her vessel is good to me."

-while she confessed everything about herself to the Rulers and will still keep her time powers as a hidden trump card, she figured deities and even hosts to deities was so commonplace here that she can be open about her being among that group, a sentiment Sothis agrees with-
---
Shez: "You okay, B?"

Byleth: -immediately hugged Shez- "You're the best sister ever." 😭

Shez: "Heheh..." -hugs back- "Glad to hear that."
---
-the fact that some of these gluttons happen to be leading Chaldea also makes things complicated...-

---
---

---

-The explosions would continue until the metal heart is destroyed, which Undyne and Rockruff achieve by bombarding it with arrays of spear constructs and Rock Slides, cancelling the attack-
___

___

Medli: "..." (Master Revali and this lady may have more in common than either of them realize.)
___

-And Kanna's certainly been able to support two Servants, so who's to say Kamui couldn't support a contract with Kiritsugu and Jeanne?-

Shez: "Okay... Arc, chuck me up there! I'll cut some of these strings!"
---
-or Kamen Rider?-
---
Hinoka: "....I knew you were good, Ereshkigal, but this is a bit crazy."

Revali: "Then clearly you do not know who you stand before, so let me remedy that. I am Revali, Champion of the Rito and perhaps the most skilled archer you could ever possibly meet." -prideful pose-
---
-being fair, Kanna can handle two due to loopholes; Illya literally has a skill that lets her have mana at any time, meaning Kanna never needs to invest her own, and Abby probably has other ways too since the one in FGO's story is able to live indefinitely without a Master, a very rare trait-

-still, Kamui can probably handle two normally given her potential and I'm honestly surprised they aren't contracted yet anyway lol-

Kamui: "I'm truly glad we are as well." :) "Although... within our group, being close friends with Servants usually leads to contracts..."

Blake: "Sounds like a plan." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "A relatable situation... though unlike you, the one I'm hosting is very kind and caring in her own way, so being her vessel is good to me."

-while she confessed everything about herself to the Rulers and will still keep her time powers as a hidden trump card, she figured deities and even hosts to deities was so commonplace here that she can be open about her being among that group, a sentiment Sothis agrees with-
---
Shez: "You okay, B?"

Byleth: -immediately hugged Shez- "You're the best sister ever." 😭

Shez: "Heheh..." -hugs back- "Glad to hear that."
---
-the fact that some of these gluttons happen to be leading Chaldea also makes things complicated...-
-Plus, while not Rulers, Gaster and Alphys frequently take up leadership roles and assist the Rulers with their work, both due to the Rulers having heavy workloads as is and due to their extensive scientific and magical knowledge, as well as their talents for planning and strategy-

Her name is Sothis, yes? She practically sounds like the polar opposite of Toffee in virtually every way. A caring and compassionate deity, versus a callous and ruthless mortal being who took himself to be immortal. The closest similarity is most likely being a host to a spirit to begin with...

___

-Awwwwwwwwwww~- :)
___

(And I suppose it doesn't help that some of them are among Chaldea's leaders...Who have also been through a lot lately...)

(Yeah...I feel too bad for Kamui to really blame her for this. I just hope she understands why they're upset...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Plus, while not Rulers, Gaster and Alphys frequently take up leadership roles and assist the Rulers with their work, both due to the Rulers having heavy workloads as is and due to their extensive scientific and magical knowledge, as well as their talents for planning and strategy-

Her name is Sothis, yes? She practically sounds like the polar opposite of Toffee in virtually every way. A caring and compassionate deity, versus a callous and ruthless mortal being who took himself to be immortal. The closest similarity is most likely being a host to a spirit to begin with...

___

-Awwwwwwwwwww~- :)
___

(And I suppose it doesn't help that some of them are among Chaldea's leaders...Who have also been through a lot lately...)

(Yeah...I feel too bad for Kamui to really blame her for this. I just hope she understands why they're upset...)
Byleth: "And that neither of use were willing hosts..."
---
-YEEEEEEEEEEEE-
---
-she does... but after spending so long in jail not having enough food to fill her, finding out that it's not any different within Chaldea due to the strike against gluttons...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah, I can agree with that as well. Maybe later this week, then?

See? Artoria's got the right idea! Why don't most of you?

Look, most of you guys don't even need to eat. The amount of work you've had them do to make extreme amount of meals you don't even need is utterly exhausting for them. The fact that someone who trains to stay in shape and keep my combat skills from going rusty as frequently as I do is saying this should speak volumes.

If some of you still aren't convinced, then let me put it this way: if you guys knew how to cook, would you want to make thousands of meals per several people 24/7?

___

Tetra: "Do we really have time for a side trip right now?"

TLink: "It can still wait until after things have calmed down and Basel's safe again."
___

Or try to fight it! Being a genetic experiment doesn't mean it's invincible!

-Tries squashing the giant spider with a hammer hand-

-Specimen 3 is injured, but starts getting back up...-
___

Steven: "Awwwww...It was fun hanging out with you guys while you were here."
___

I concur. You've made excellent progress, Lusamine.

Yeah, give yourself more credit! :grin:
That's what I was thinking.

Mordred: "................."
Artoria: "No, that's the plain and simple answer we should have all took in mind..."
---
Altera: "Indeed. I would be glad to bring you all to one" :)
---
-Sakura of course, threw a lightning at it, and Rin tried to hold him casting Gandr-
---
Ahim: "Likewise. You and your friends here have been quite welcoming" :)
---
Aya: "You've been doing amazing in these last months!"
Lusamine: "...Thank you"
-Artemis also helps carry the fallen beast-
---
-so did Kamama-
---
Azura: "I'm actually one of Chaldea's administrators."
---
Kanna: "It's only fair if we all win once! .......but I do want a fair win so please don't hold back."
---
Shez: "It'd make sense for someone as strong as I am to have strong Servants." :grin:

-they'd contract quickly before Musashi set things up-
-Of course, as a Goddess, she proves to be quite strong in that-
---
Kama: Good, good. The other woman is treating her as sweetly as anyone should...
---
Natsuki: "So you're one of the top dogs, huh. Cool"
---
Abby: "I won't even if it's you!"
---
Musashi: "Hell yeah! Let's show the world what you can do!"

-You bet that's the plan!-
___

___

___

---
-or Kamen Rider?-
---

Revali: "Then clearly you do not know who you stand before, so let me remedy that. I am Revali, Champion of the Rito and perhaps the most skilled archer you could ever possibly meet." -prideful pose-
---
-being fair, Kanna can handle two due to loopholes; Illya literally has a skill that lets her have mana at any time, meaning Kanna never needs to invest her own, and Abby probably has other ways too since the one in FGO's story is able to live indefinitely without a Master, a very rare trait-

-still, Kamui can probably handle two normally given her potential and I'm honestly surprised they aren't contracted yet anyway lol-

Kamui: "I'm truly glad we are as well." :) "Although... within our group, being close friends with Servants usually leads to contracts..."

Arcueid: "As you wish!" -grabbed her arm and threw her!- "Eiiiiii!!!!"
---
-In this case the answer would be yes- :V
---
Ereshkigal: "Is that so?" 😅

Natsuki: "Big words, but it's not like I'd believe it until I see it"
---
-What Uni said, but yeah, she's a Silent Dragon after all, she has plenty of energy unlike a normal human-
Jeanne: "Oh. Hmmm... There's so many examples to think of..."

Atalanta: -Nods- "Then let's get to it"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That's what I was thinking.

Mordred: "................."
Artoria: "No, that's the plain and simple answer we should have all took in mind..."
---
Altera: "Indeed. I would be glad to bring you all to one" :)
---
-Sakura of course, threw a lightning at it, and Rin tried to hold him casting Gandr-
---
Ahim: "Likewise. You and your friends here have been quite welcoming" :)
---
Aya: "You've been doing amazing in these last months!"
Lusamine: "...Thank you"
Sounds like a plan then. :p

Then I rest my case. The only way you're gonna see this strike end is if you agree to stop ordering insane amounts of food. That again, being made of and sustained by magic, you don't actually even need in the first place.

Oh, and even if you do need food on occasion, I'm pretty sure you still don't need like, 80% of the amount you guys typically order. After all, all of the other Servants would probably be in way worse health for eating way less otherwise. :p

___

TLink: "That would be great!" :b:
___

-It's face is severally damaged by the Tohsaka sisters' respective magic attacks, so it tries to scurry away and climb up the wall, then enter a giant hole dug into the ceiling-
___

Steven: "Aw, gee, thanks..." :grin: -Humble-
___

-Kiara points out that this is proof that she's been improving?-

Byleth: "And that neither of use were willing hosts..."
---
-YEEEEEEEEEEEE-
---
-she does... but after spending so long in jail not having enough food to fill her, finding out that it's not any different within Chaldea due to the strike against gluttons...-
Only the SOUL connected to yours is that of a kindhearted person...
___

-It's likely been a while since either Shez or Sothis have seen Byleth let tears flow like this...But considering the card contains signatures and messages from virtually every surviving person she has a bond with from their home world, they fully understand why she is-
___

(...Yeah...She's been through way too much lately...) :urg:

(I think I heard that she and Jeanne were visiting Mewni, so they at least might be able to get a heavier meal there if they really think they need one...)

---
-or Kamen Rider?-
---

---

---
---

---
-What Uni said, but yeah, she's a Silent Dragon after all, she has plenty of energy unlike a normal human-

-Before I do anything else with Spamton here, how much do you guys know about Deltarune?-

-For that matter, do you guys know anything about Chapter 2's Snowgrave Route?-
___

-That's bad news...-
___

Peridot: "They didn't expect an opponent with superior skills. Never underestimate your opponent!"

Lapis: "I'll keep that in mind the next time you go into that online RPG fully expecting to win every match you enter." :p

-Medli doesn't interject, considering that this part of the conversation is between Revali and Natsuki-
___

-That explains a lot- :p

-Even still, it definitely sounds like the Dragons could probably form contracts with at least two Servants regardless of such traitrs-

-To the Tapestry room!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Digi won't be available until around nighttime... during which I will probably be asleep? :p

-Of course, as a Goddess, she proves to be quite strong in that-
---
Kama: Good, good. The other woman is treating her as sweetly as anyone should...
---
Natsuki: "So you're one of the top dogs, huh. Cool"
---
Abby: "I won't even if it's you!"
---
Musashi: "Hell yeah! Let's show the world what you can do!"

-You bet that's the plan!-
-helping Yang and Nora carry the big thing-
---
Palu: You really care about her, huh?
---
Azura: "I suppose it is, though right now I'm on a day off."
---
Kanna: "Let's do this then!"
---
-Predator handshake incoming- :V

Only the SOUL connected to yours is that of a kindhearted person...
___

-It's likely been a while since either Shez or Sothis have seen Byleth let tears flow like this...But considering the card contains signatures and messages from virtually every surviving person she has a bond with from their home world, they fully understand why she is-
___

(...Yeah...She's been through way too much lately...) :urg:

(I think I heard that she and Jeanne were visiting Mewni, so they at least might be able to get a heavier meal there if they really think they need one...)
Byleth: "She can be harsh sometimes, but always wants what's best."
---
-a very wholesome moment-
---
-they did not :V-

---
---

---

-Before I do anything else with Spamton here, how much do you guys know about Deltarune?-

___

-That's bad news...-
___

Peridot: "They didn't expect an opponent with superior skills. Never underestimate your opponent!"

Lapis: "I'll keep that in mind the next time you go into that online RPG fully expecting to win every match you enter." :p

-Medli doesn't interject, considering that this part of the conversation is between Revali and Natsuki-
___

-Even still, it definitely sounds like the Dragons could probably form contracts with at least two Servants regardless of such traitrs-

-To the Tapestry room!-
-I don't really care about spoilers-

-anyway, Shez is flying swords in front, trying to spin to act like a drill-
---
-that does indeed sound bad-
---
-DAMN, Lapis with the sick burn lmao-

Hinoka: "Yeah! So I'm gonna have to go all out!"

Revali: "You dare challenge my prowess, young girl? Alright, I shall showcase why that jaw of yours should be on the floor right jow."
---
Kamui: "But you and I are not one of them... Should we fix that?"

-TAPESTRY TIME-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Digi won't be available until around nighttime... during which I will probably be asleep? :p
And I'm fairly busy today as well, so I might be less active here today in that case lol

Any idea of if your job schedule's going to change again, btw?

Byleth: "She can be harsh sometimes, but always wants what's best."
---
-a very wholesome moment-
---
-they did not :V-
...Now that description makes her sound like a mother.
___

-Byleth just crying tears of joy while embracing her sister?-
___

-The royal chefs fearfully and understandably refused to cook an excessive number of meals...But they still made more than three meals for them, so there's that at least- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And I'm fairly busy today as well, so I might be less active here today in that case lol

Any idea of if your job schedule's going to change again, btw?
In probably a few weeks.

...Now that description makes her sound like a mother.
___

-Byleth just crying tears of joy while embracing her sister?-
___

-The royal chefs fearfully and understandably refused to cook an excessive number of meals...But they still made more than three meals for them, so there's that at least- :V
Byleth: "I suppose it does..."
---
-YES-
---
-it's better than no food :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
In probably a few weeks.
Got it. Main reason I ask is because I'm usually eating dinner within the same hour or so that you have to call it a night, so timing-wise...yeah. I'm sometimes very late to reply to posts around then lol

Byleth: "I suppose it does..."
---
-YES-
---
-it's better than no food :V-
-And in a way, Sotbis is rather like an adoptive mother to Byleth?-
___

-Shez moved?-
___

-So it's a slight improvement...But obviously only an option while they're at Mewni, so they'll need to agree to order less excessive amounts of meals when they return to the Arthra- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And in a way, Sotbis is rather like an adoptive mother to Byleth?-
___

-Shez moved?-
___

-So it's a slight improvement...But obviously only an option while they're at Mewni, so they'll need to agree to order less excessive amounts of meals when they return to the Arthra- :V
Byleth: "The mother I've never had..."
---
-she very much is-

Shez: I knew she'd love that!
---
-...or convince Martha to cook for them :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Forgot to say Digi will be MIA because of an emergency outage; someone crashed into a pole

-Byleth points out that it's way late for that since she's a grown adult?-
___

-It needs a place of honor!-
___

-Sounds accurate- :V
-not really, because Shez exists :V-

Sothis: -casually hugging Byleth, subtly taking over to speak to Gaster- "A pleasure to meet you in less... dire situations."
---
-OF COURSE!-
---
-because food is good :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sounds like a plan then. :p

Then I rest my case. The only way you're gonna see this strike end is if you agree to stop ordering insane amounts of food. That again, being made of and sustained by magic, you don't actually even need in the first place.

Oh, and even if you do need food on occasion, I'm pretty sure you still don't need like, 80% of the amount you guys typically order. After all, all of the other Servants would probably be in way worse health for eating way less otherwise. :p

___

TLink: "That would be great!" :b:
___

-It's face is severally damaged by the Tohsaka sisters' respective magic attacks, so it tries to scurry away and climb up the wall, then enter a giant hole dug into the ceiling-
___

Steven: "Aw, gee, thanks..." :grin: -Humble-
___

-Kiara points out that this is proof that she's been improving?-
Indeed it would be :p

Musashi: "I... Hahahahah... I suppose you're right?"
Artoria: "Just suppose?"
Musashi: "S-Sorry..."
---
Altera: "Then I will make it a promise" :)
---
Sakura: "Oh don't think you can!" -shot a lightning bolt at it again-
---
Luka: "Yeah, you're all good kids" :p
---
Kiara: "All of them saying this isn't for naught, you've truly improved yourself"
Lusamine: "I-I see...!"
-helping Yang and Nora carry the big thing-
---
Palu: You really care about her, huh?
---
Azura: "I suppose it is, though right now I'm on a day off."
---
Kanna: "Let's do this then!"
---
-Predator handshake incoming- :V
-Indeed, quite casually in fact-
---
Kama: Who in their right minds would want anything bad for her?
---
Fujino: "Y-Yeah... With us..."

Yuri: "S-Sorry!"
---
Illya: -Excited fist to the air!-
---
-Epic- :V -A little after that in Shez's room, she observed her new set of Command Seals from her new contract with Musashi. Placed just above her chest, it was shaped as the same symbol Arval once had on the chest of their clothes-

___

-That's bad news...-
___

___

-To the Tapestry room!-

---
---

Revali: "You dare challenge my prowess, young girl? Alright, I shall showcase why that jaw of yours should be on the floor right jow."
---

-TAPESTRY TIME-
-What Uni said, pretty much, go nuts!-

-While Scáthach has summoned two joint Gáe Bolgs to spin them like nunchuks-
---
-Indeed, she's aware, and she wants it like that-
---
-OOOOOOF- :V
-Ereshkigal is geting the advantage indeed!-
Tomoe: "So do I then!"

Natsuki: "Yeah good luck with that, I've seen a lot of crazy stuff already and I was just activated today!"
---
Jeanne: "..." -nods- "I'd like that" :)

-Kitties now there!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, quite casually in fact-
---
Kama: Who in their right minds would want anything bad for her?
---
Fujino: "Y-Yeah... With us..."

Yuri: "S-Sorry!"
---
Illya: -Excited fist to the air!-
---
-Epic- :V -A little after that in Shez's room, she observed her new set of Command Seals from her new contract with Musashi. Placed just above her chest, it was shaped as the same symbol Arval once had on the chest of their clothes-
-it's nothing for these three strong women-
---
Palu: Our enemies?
---
Azura: "Well, the more the merrier, Fujino." :)
---
-THIRD GAME!-
---
-I was thinking they'd be on her one visible hand, but that's fine too-

Shez: "I wonder how many people will look at my chest because of it... It wouldn't even be distracting in an actual fight either given my battle outfit..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Indeed it would be :p

Musashi: "I... Hahahahah... I suppose you're right?"
Artoria: "Just suppose?"
Musashi: "S-Sorry..."
---
Altera: "Then I will make it a promise" :)
---
Sakura: "Oh don't think you can!" -shot a lightning bolt at it again-
---
Luka: "Yeah, you're all good kids" :p
---
Kiara: "All of them saying this isn't for naught, you've truly improved yourself"
Lusamine: "I-I see...!"
Also, welcome back. You doing alright?

Guess that counts as a start! :chuckle:
___

TLink: "I'm sure it'll be cool!"
___

-Specimen 3 still manages to escape...but not without severe burns from the lightning bolt, which also destroyed several of it's legs-
___

Steven: -Chuckles happily at that- "I'm glad you guys had a great visit here." :)
___

-Lusamine not as sure or is she just humble?-

Forgot to say Digi will be MIA because of an emergency outage; someone crashed into a pole
Oh ****. Is everyone okay there at least?

-not really, because Shez exists :V-

Sothis: -casually hugging Byleth, subtly taking over to speak to Gaster- "A pleasure to meet you in less... dire situations."
---
-OF COURSE!-
---
-because food is good :V-
-Fair enough, she was adopted by her and Byleth's father when they were older- :V

-Somewhat startled- ...And you must be Sothis, I take it.
___

-How are the Eisner sisters now?-
___

(Amakusa also passed away only a few months ago, and Jeanne seemed to be hit particularly hard by it...)

(Those two always seemed pretty close, so that plus everything Kamui went through must've been weighing a lot on her...)

---
---

---

-TAPESTRY TIME-

---
---

Natsuki: "Yeah good luck with that, I've seen a lot of crazy stuff already and I was just activated today!"
---

-Kitties now there!-
-I figured since you guys have mentioned as such with certain franchises including Deltarune before, but in this case it's not so much a matter of spoilers so much as more context might be needed for some of the stuff here to make sense. Maybe I'll bring up more about the Snowgrave Route in my next post- :p

-Both attacks work, and 21 strings/wires remain on the damaged Spamton NEO, now...-
___

-Hopefully no one else interrupts their plans...Speaking of, they need to find Queen, Tasque Manager and several high-raniking Swatchlings and Tasques. With how they directly helped steal then deliver most of the Power Coins to Chaldea, their cover's been blown and they'll no doubt make another move against the Alliance ASAP-
___

-Peridot is canoncially a video game fan in the show, so she just seems like the type to be overconfident or arrogant about her gaming skills- :p

-Like talking skeletons with telekineticd powers and robots?-
___

-Many were surprised they haven't contracted with each other already due to the fact that they're practically best friends at this point. Jeanne's arguably as close to her as Azura and her sisters are-

-There's tapestries and portraits along with accompanying plaques of almost every past Queen of Mewni in the room in question. If Medea's there, she's likely telling them about some of these past Queens based on her own knowledge of them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

-Kitties now there!-
-I figured since you guys have mentioned as such with certain franchises including Deltarune before, but in this case it's not so much a matter of spoilers so much as more context might be needed for some of the stuff here to make sense. Maybe I'll bring up more about the Snowgrave Route in my next post- :p

-Both attacks work, and 21 strings/wires remain on the damaged Spamton NEO, now...-
___

-Hopefully no one else interrupts their plans...Speaking of, they need to find Queen, Tasque Manager and several high-raniking Swatchlings and Tasques. With how they directly helped steal then deliver most of the Power Coins to Chaldea, their cover's been blown and they'll no doubt make another move against the Alliance ASAP-
___

-Peridot is canoncially a video game fan in the show, so she just seems like the type to be overconfident or arrogant about her gaming skills- :p

___

-Many were surprised they haven't contracted with each other already due to the fact that they're practically best friends at this point. Jeanne's arguably as close to her as Azura and her sisters are-

-There's tapestries and portraits along with accompanying plaques of almost every past Queen of Mewni in the room in question. If Medea's there, she's likely telling them about some of these past Queens based on her own knowledge of them-
-that's fair-

Kamui: -ready to go dragon to shoot torrents of water-
---
Coyle: "We should also seek out the traitors..."
---
Hinoka: "Maybe we'll have to work together on this..."
---
Kamui: "Then let us begin." :)

Blake: "Looks like a display of Mewni's past queens..."

-Fair enough, she was adopted by her and Byleth's father when they were older- :V

-Somewhat startled- ...And you must be Sothis, I take it.
___

-How are the Eisner sisters now?-
___

(Amakusa also passed away only a few months ago, and Jeanne seemed to be hit particularly hard by it...)

(Those two always seemed pretty close, so that plus everything Kamui went through must've been weighing a lot on her...)
Sothis: "Indeed I am. And you must be Dr. Gaster."
---
-they eventually stopped hugging-
---
-yeah, these two have had some very rough months-

-no wonder other Rulers let them have a vacation-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Indeed I am. And you must be Dr. Gaster."
---
-they eventually stopped hugging-
---
-yeah, these two have had some very rough months-

-no wonder other Rulers let them have a vacation-
You are correct. I apologize for not formally introducing myself sooner, as well for being unable to speak in less dire circumstances much earlier...
___

-And Byleth was moved to tears by the gift from all her friends, so Shez got what was likely the best gift possible for her-
___

(They serioisly needed the break to relax after all that...)

(It's the least the other Rulers could do...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You are correct. I apologize for not formally introducing myself sooner, as well for being unable to speak in less dire circumstances much earlier...
___

-And Byleth was moved to tears by the gift from all her friends, so Shez got what was likely the best gift possible for her-
___

(They serioisly needed the break to relax after all that...)

(It's the least the other Rulers could do...)
Sothis: "None of these are your fault... You need not worry."
---
-and was damn proud of herself!-
---
-and they took a nice trip to Mewni~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "None of these are your fault... You need not worry."
---
-and was damn proud of herself!-
---
-and they took a nice trip to Mewni~-
-Sighs- You weren't there...I requested to guard and examine the wand which Toffee turned out to have been corrupting while Queen Butterfly and the others tended to what I believed were more urgent matters. Ultimately, that decision of mine was what let to me being possessed by that that damned regenerating monster in the first place...
___

-The Eisner sisters talk about the gift?-
___

(I hope they're actually getting to enjoy their visit to Mewni...)

(It seemed pretty nice when we visited it, so chances are pretty high that they will.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sighs- You weren't there...I requested to guard and examine the wand which Toffee turned out to have been corrupting while Queen Butterfly and the others tended to what I believed were more urgent matters. Ultimately, that decision of mine was what let to me being possessed by that that damned regenerating monster in the first place...
___

-The Eisner sisters talk about the gift?-
___

(I hope they're actually getting to enjoy their visit to Mewni...)

(It seemed pretty nice when we visited it, so chances are pretty high that they will.)
Sothis: "You are correct in that I was not here, but it sounds like his spirit corrupting the wand was not an expected outcome. To blame yourself for something which could not be predicted is not healthy for yourself."
---
-no words need to be said about it, Byleth's wide smile told enough-
---
-they absolutely are, even forging the much expected contract there~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "You are correct in that I was not here, but it sounds like his spirit corrupting the wand was not an expected outcome. To blame yourself for something which could not be predicted is not healthy for yourself."
---
-no words need to be said about it, Byleth's wide smile told enough-
---
-they absolutely are, even forging the much expected contract there~-
Perhaps not...But the wand was still in the hands of another power-seeking mage at the time, and seemingly wasn't active or capable of casting spells, either. While predicting that an outcome such as possession or involvement from the likes of a being such as a Toffee may have been improbable, given the then lack of evidence for such a possibility, I should've at least suspected that something was wrong...
___

-Shez lets her sis have a moment to recollect herself as a result?-
___

(...Come ot think of it, I'm kind of surprised that they haven't formed a contract by now...)

(Kanna's had contracts with Illya and Abigail for a while now, right? So Kamui would probably be able to support two Servants as well...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Perhaps not...But the wand was still in the hands of another power-seeking mage at the time, and seemingly wasn't active or capable of casting spells, either. While predicting that an outcome such as possession or involvement from the likes of a being such as a Toffee may have been improbable, given the then lack of evidence for such a possibility, I should've at least suspected that something was wrong...
___

-Shez lets her sis have a moment to recollect herself as a result?-
___

(...Come ot think of it, I'm kind of surprised that they haven't formed a contract by now...)

(Kanna's had contracts with Illya and Abigail for a while now, right? So Kamui would probably be able to support two Servants as well...)
Sothis: "Even if you did, how do you plan around the unpredictable? I may not know you, but it seems you have truly done the best you could."
---
-yeah, a little bit-
---
-yeah, if her daughter can handle two (even with loopholes), perhaps Kamui can too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Even if you did, how do you plan around the unpredictable? I may not know you, but it seems you have truly done the best you could."
---
-yeah, a little bit-
---
-yeah, if her daughter can handle two (even with loopholes), perhaps Kamui can too-
...I could have been more cautious with that evidently corrupted magic artifact.
___

-But after that, Shez totally wants to drag her to celebrating with birthday cake and a party with friends?- :p
___

(Maybe they will contract at some point...)

(What if it's even sooner than we thought?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...I could have been more cautious with that evidently corrupted magic artifact.
___

-But after that, Shez totally wants to drag her to celebrating with birthday cake and a party with friends?- :p
___

(Maybe they will contract at some point...)

(What if it's even sooner than we thought?)
Sothis: "Regardless of what you could have done and did not do, your past actions cannot be undone. The best way to turn a mistake into a positive experience is to learn from it... and perhaps never inspect strange artifacts alone ever again."
---
-oh ABSOLUTELY-
---
-meanwhile, Weiss looks at them, enjoying her lasagna-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it's nothing for these three strong women-
---
Palu: Our enemies?
---
Azura: "Well, the more the merrier, Fujino." :)
---
-THIRD GAME!-
---
-I was thinking they'd be on her one visible hand, but that's fine too-

Shez: "I wonder how many people will look at my chest because of it..."
Artemis: "Can't wait to see how it tastes~"
---
Kama: Which is why they must be neutralized.
---
Fujino: "Um... Sure..."
Yuri: "............"
Fujino: "................."
Yuri: "................Hi..."
Fujino: "Hey..."
---
-AND ABBY WON THIS TIME-
Illya: "Not again!"
---
-Just for a little variety- :p
Musashi: "Oh well, they look like cool tattoos" -helping set a circle-
Also, welcome back. You doing alright?

Guess that counts as a start! :chuckle:
___

TLink: "I'm sure it'll be cool!"
___

-Specimen 3 still manages to escape...but not without severe burns from the lightning bolt, which also destroyed several of it's legs-
___

Steven: -Chuckles happily at that- "I'm glad you guys had a great visit here." :)
___

-Lusamine not as sure or is she just humble?-
Sure be now.

Musashi: Though I'll look for some alternatives...
---
Altera: "Likewise" :)
---
Rin: "It escaped..."
Sakura: "But not without consequences"
---
Gai: "We're still not done though~! We'll be here for the night!"
---
Lusamine: "I'll try to trust in your word..." -former-

___

___

___

-that's fair-

---
---
---

-It's still fine by me- :p

Guifei: "Okay, we can still do this!" -hitting one with her flutes-
---
Koyanskaya: "Right, it should be one of our biggest priorities"
---
-How nice- :p
Tomoe: "At least until we getthe score even..."

Also unreplied Uni
---
-Jeanne nodded, as they start to!-

Atalanta: "That so?"
Medea: -Nods-
Oh ****. Is everyone okay there at least?
Yeah, it wasn't us who got hit, it was somewhere out my city but the post still connected to it.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sure be now.

Yeah, it wasn't us who got hit, it was somewhere out my city but the post still connected to it.
Okay, that's good to know.

Power outage aside, I'm just glad you're all alright.

Musashi: Though I'll look for some alternatives...
---
Altera: "Likewise" :)
---
Rin: "It escaped..."
Sakura: "But not without consequences"
---
Gai: "We're still not done though~! We'll be here for the night!"
---
Lusamine: "I'll try to trust in your word..." -former-
-Like Kamui and Jeanne and the Star Warriors have- :V
___

-Seems even if they aren't as close as they were to Fi, Toon Link is still very much their friend...-
___

All we can do is keep an eye out for it in case it ever comes back. Or if there's any more of them. Our priority is shutting this place down and apprehending whatever mad scientists are in charge of it!

-If they were to explore more of the facility, they'd find no signs of any living scientists or any non-genetic experiment life at all-

-Even more confusing, there's evidence of notes being left behind in the facility by a lab assistant...But the notes appeared torn up and burnt. The note is no longer intact enough for them to obtain any useful information on the facility-
___

Steven: "Oh, are you guys staying for the beach-side fireworks later?"
___

-Kiara recognizes that or moves on to the next topic?-

Sothis: "Regardless of what you could have done and did not do, your past actions cannot be undone. The best way to turn a mistake into a positive experience is to learn from it... and perhaps never inspect strange artifacts alone ever again."
---
-oh ABSOLUTELY-
---
-meanwhile, Weiss looks at them, enjoying her lasagna-
...You're not wrong about either case.
___

-Byleth on-board with the idea?-
___

-And what are her current thoughts on the two chatting Pokemon?-

-that's fair-

---
---
---

---
---

Also unreplied Uni
---

Okay, so I'll try to summarize this as best as I can here. The Snowgrave Route, known in the game's code as the "Weird Route", is an alternate route the player can take in Chapter 2. Normally, your only options in Deltarune are either sparing enemies or defeating them, and so far, in both Chapter 1 or 2, this largely only affects the ending of the Chapter and how many Darkners join your Dark World town. Toby Fox claims the game will only have one ending, but this being Toby Fox, it still can't be certain if recruiting every Darkner will have a major impact on the ending or not.

Either way, Snowgrave is...different. In order to complete it, you have to be at the point in the game where you have Noelle in your party, and have her use her "Ice Shock" ability on not just any random enemies, but almost every enemy in the earlier and middle acts of Chapter 2. It's similar to Undertale's Genocide Route, but the differences are, the enemies in Queen's Palace can still be spared (Noelle has left your party by that point and the requirement is for her to freeze them, not for the party to defeat them) and you have another character do all the attacks for you. Noelle becomes increasingly uncomfortable about attacking so many enemies up until the player just gets the option to tell her to "proceed" with these actions, leading to them skipping puzzles and even freezing NPCs, too, albeit off-screen. Kris, who's aware that someone like the player is controlling them, indicated via in-game text and dialogue, becomes increasingly disturbed and devastated by all of this as well and that the player is making it happen through them.

Oh, and Spamton, who's more of a neutral wild card in any other route of Chapter 2, capitalizes on the whole thing to weaken Queen's forces enough for him to take over her palace and Cyber World, and also directly "helps" the player and Noelle in the massacre by telling them how many enemies remain for them to freeze, and later selling them the Thorn Ring, the same item that Koyanskaya bought here.

-18 strings remain at this point...But Spamton NEO is charging up another ranged attack-
___

-And the most immediate one...-
___

Lapis: "Ereshkigal is sitll in the lead, right?"

What Digi said.
___

-And the contract is made official as more Command Seals appear on Kamui's arm?-

-Eeyup, and while not every Queen of Mewni is listed here, this tapestry, that of Skywynne's, seems to be that of the oldest Queen depicted here-

(I've posted the tapestries for tons of characters here before, so this'll probably be the last time I post them for a while.) :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Okay, that's good to know.

Power outage aside, I'm just glad you're all alright.

-Like Kamui and Jeanne and the Star Warriors have- :V
___

-Seems even if they aren't as close as they were to Fi, Toon Link is still very much their friend...-
___

All we can do is keep an eye out for it in case it ever comes back. Or if there's any more of them. Our priority is shutting this place down and apprehending whatever mad scientists are in charge of it!

-If they were to explore more of the facility, they'd find no signs of any living scientists or any non-genetic experiment life at all-

-Even more confusing, there's evidence of notes being left behind in the facility by a lab assistant...But the notes appeared torn up and burnt. The note is no longer intact enough for them to obtain any useful information on the facility-
___

Steven: "Oh, are you guys staying for the beach-side fireworks later?"
___

-Kiara recognizes that or moves on to the next topic?-
Thanks

-Yeah, they will be trouble- :V
---
-Yeah, she finds appreciation in that-
---
Sakura: "...I think they might have been killed"
---
Marvelous/Ahim: "The what?"
-Luka signals him to keep quiet-
---
-She does, but decides to not presure and mpves to the next-
Kiara: "Now then, any memories that have returned?"
Lusamine: "....N-Not any"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Can't wait to see how it tastes~"
---
Kama: Which is why they must be neutralized.
---
Fujino: "Um... Sure..."
Yuri: "............"
Fujino: "................."
Yuri: "................Hi..."
Fujino: "Hey..."
---
-AND ABBY WON THIS TIME-
Illya: "Not again!"
---
-Just for a little variety- :p
Musashi: "Oh well, they look like cool tattoos" -helping set a circle-
Nora: "Same, honestly!"
---
Palu: You care so much about my daughters~
---
-awkward....-
---
Kanna: "You're really good at this, Abby-chan!"
---
Shez: "Fair point, honestly. Maybe the next one will give me some cool design on the back?" :p

...You're not wrong about either case.
___

-Byleth on-board with the idea?-
___

-And what are her current thoughts on the two chatting Pokemon?-
Sothis: "Regardless, it was nice to meet you."
---
-cake sounds good- :p
---
Weiss: How adorable~!

---
---

Also unreplied Uni
---

-18 strings remain at this point...But Spamton NEO is charging up another ranged attack-
___

-And the most immediate one...-
___

Lapis: "Ereshkigal is sitll in the lead, right?"

What Digi said.
___

-And the contract is made official as more Command Seals appear on Kamui's arm?-

-Eeyup, and while not every Queen of Mewni is listed here, this tapestry, that of Skywynne's, seems to be that of the oldest Queen depicted here-
-damn.......-

Byleth: "We just need to be more coordinated..." Sothis?

Sothis: No, we will not do the fusion thing again. This is for last resorts only!

Byleth: Just keep the possibility in mind...
---
-so they take care of it?-
---
Hinoka: "Fair enough!"
---
Revali: "Then let us see the display of my skills!"
---
Kamui: "So those are the Seals I have for you...?"

Blake: "Is that the oldest one?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks

-Yeah, they will be trouble- :V
---
-Yeah, she finds appreciation in that-
---
Sakura: "...I think they might have been killed"
---
Marvelous/Ahim: "The what?"
-Luka signals him to keep quiet-
---
-She does, but decides to not presure and mpves to the next-
Kiara: "Now then, any memories that have returned?"
Lusamine: "....N-Not any"
-Also, Artoria and the others notice that Undyne has Command Seals now?-
___

-Altera's thoughts?-
___

...That's not at all unlikely considering the kinds of genetic experiments and they were testing and the entities they had captured, here...

Spooky: "Maybe I should just distract them next time. It's not like most of these specimens can hurt a ghost."
___

Steven: "..." -Gets it- "Oh! Sorry, I meant t he fire safety supply showcase! Wildfires are really common in summer, so the mayor's bringing in a bunch of fire safety and prevention supplies into town for the rest of summer. You might see a bunch of deliver trucks later today." )Breakdown can't turn into a truck, can he?)
___

-None since the her last flashback episode a few days ago, at least...-

Sothis: "Regardless, it was nice to meet you."
---
-cake sounds good- :p
---
Weiss: How adorable~!
-Likewise in regards to both you and Byleth. My apologies, I don't mean to ramble on about my errors to two people I'm hardly familiar with...

___

-Not to mention meeting up with her best friends like Gufei and Arc as well-
___

-Seeing Winter and Patxi chatting always makes her glad!-

Top Bottom