• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I will eventually- :V

-I'm at the Water Temple now but I don't want to progress through the temples too quickly because there's still other story quests I need to complete and a lot of overworld stuff I want to explore-
___

Specter: "...Were you part of a military unit at some point?" -Thought of it due to Shez mentioning morale-
___

THE GREAT PAPYRUS DOES NOT NEED LUCK TO ACHIEVE VICTORY!

...BUT THE KITCHEN STAFF AS A WHOLE MIGHT, SO YOUR WISHES OF GOOD LUCK ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED AND MOST LIKELY NEEDED. :ohwell:
-fair, I guess-
---
Shez: "How'd you figure that oyt?"
---
Weiss: I may provide more than luck to them.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fair, I guess-
---
Shez: "How'd you figure that oyt?"
---
Weiss: I may provide more than luck to them.
-In any case, what do Byleth and Sothis think of these kart races?-
___

Specter: "Few outside without military or extensive combat experience tend to prioritize or even mention morale."

___

-And try and help them with cooking or directly stand up with the kitchen staff members for the strike?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-In any case, what do Byleth and Sothis think of these kart races?-
___

Specter: "Few outside without military or extensive combat experience tend to prioritize or even mention morale."

___

-And try and help them with cooking or directly stand up with the kitchen staff members for the strike?-
-that they are highly dangerous and unsafe-
---
Shez: "Well, I've been a merc for as long as I've worked, that's basically a military force in a way... But I've also actually been a commander during the war, leading my own troops."
---
-the latter, because she can't cook- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that they are highly dangerous and unsafe-
---
Shez: "Well, I've been a merc for as long as I've worked, that's basically a military force in a way... But I've also actually been a commander during the war, leading my own troops."
---
-the latter, because she can't cook- :p
-So is living in Fodlan in general- :p
___

Specter: "I'm not especially surprised..."
___

-If she hasn't learned much about cooking since her last few attempts, then yeah, standing in support is the better idea- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So is living in Fodlan in general- :p
___

Specter: "I'm not especially surprised..."
___

-If she hasn't learned much about cooking since her last few attempts, then yeah, standing in support is the better idea- :p
-even in comparison to Fodlan, this race was extreme-
---
Shez: "Having a commander who wasn't on noble blood was unprecedented though. Gave me a few judging looks at first but the results I brought were too good for people to complain." :p
---
-very much- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-even in comparison to Fodlan, this race was extreme-
---
Shez: "Having a commander who wasn't on noble blood was unprecedented though. Gave me a few judging looks at first but the results I brought were too good for people to complain." :p
---
-very much- :p
-And yet, no one in the race seems in injured-
___

Specter: "Competence and leadership are more important in a commander than one's upbringing."
___

-She's almost like Rin with tech in that regard- :p

-What are Weiss' thoughts on this?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perplexing them even more-
---
Shez: "Yeah! You get it!"
---
Weiss: I have to think of how I can help them...
-How is any of this allowed?!-
___

Specter: "The war doesn't seem to have left the worst impact on your own morale..."
___

-Even just voicing her opinion alongside the kitchen staff and pointing out to the gluttons that they ask for insane amounts of good on a daily basis would help-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "She's indeed quite the effective fighter."
---
-AWWWWWW-
---
Azura: "We hope you have a good stay here."
---
-GOOD-
---
Shez: ....Summoning might give me an advantage, maybe? She wouldn't know what I have.
Elizabeth: "Riiiight~? I'm sure you could have don an even better team with her~"
---
Sayori: "Well, where did you come from?"
Mary: "I am a painting!"
---
Natsuki: "We don't have much to complain... So far"
---
-Ingrid there, watching proud of sis-
---
-Indeed... Although maybe she could also contract with another at the same time to draw less suspicion-
-Like, she's heard normally people with more than one Servant would get their energy sapped, but if Byleth can sustain two, so can she!-
-Undyne is surprisingly patiently waiting for an answer-
___

TLink: "Aryll loves feeding seagulls so much that they tend to flock towards her, but neither of us have ever had an actual pet before."

Tetra: "My crew's never had one either. Some of them have been trying to convince me to let them have a parrot, though."
___

...This has got to be some kind of sick joke...

Spooky: "Whoa, for real...?" -Looks at the computer monitor with curiosity-

-The entry for Specimen 2, however, outright confirms that the slime specters they saw earlier are involved with whatever project this is-

___

-Will they discuss going back to Beach City next then?-
___

-Also a good sign...-
Artoria: "...I didn't think I was doing it this bad..."
---
Bunyan: "Ooooh, because you're a pirate captain?"
---
Sakura: "...Okay, it's like someone has been experimenting with spirits to kill.. but why?!"
Rin: "...A-Are they ordered by how weak they are? What are the other five?!"
---
Joe: "Where now then?"
Luka: "I have an idea~"
---
Kiara: "Good, then I hope you don0t mind a few more qustions"
Lusamine: -Nodded- "Go on"
NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE [[power of NEO]!! WANT YOUR [freedom] FOR [bargain price]?? GIVE UP [one Beast] AND YOULL GET TO [survive] FOR [absolutely free]!!

-Fired another huge sweeping laser beam at everyone, while also summoning miniature blue Spamton heads to fire arrays of energy bullets at them as well-
___

-One of them looks like a lizard/dinosaur girl who wields a huge battleaxe and has razor sharp teeth, and the other looks like a goat prince and mage...-
___

-Probably not- :V

What Digi said.

___

-She has?-

-The nun is in shock and disbelief, declaring that she killed them all and that they can't still be here-

-The spirits seem unable to harm her or anyone else, but the murderous nun doesn't know that, so she's panicking and not watching her surroundings-
Kamui: "There must be another way..."
---
Coyle: "Such strange surprises..."
---
Hinoka: "I don't mind if we all won, honestly... but I'm sure chat wants a rematch." :p
---
Kamui: "So you told someone before me?"

-and falls?-
-Shamal tried to make more barriers, but all of them shattered-
-By now she's also feeling really exhausted-
---
Koyanskaya: "We'll have to also investigate them, we really don't know everyone we're fighting against"
---
Tomoe: -To the viewers- "What do you all say?"

This was ignored LMAO
---
Jeanne: "Well... Actually she was the one that encouraged me to do it as a hobby to unwind...."

-What Uni aaaaaaaaasked

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artoria: "...I didn't think I was doing it this bad..."
---
Bunyan: "Ooooh, because you're a pirate captain?"
---
Sakura: "...Okay, it's like someone has been experimenting with spirits to kill.. but why?!"
Rin: "...A-Are they ordered by how weak they are? What are the other five?!"
---
Joe: "Where now then?"
Luka: "I have an idea~"
---
Kiara: "Good, then I hope you don0t mind a few more qustions"
Lusamine: -Nodded- "Go on"
Some of the the kitchen's employees are some of the nicest people here, like Papyrus, Sakura and Shirou. If the kitchen staff is holding a strike, it's probably for damn good reason.
___

Tetra: "They're a common pet at seas. The most intelligent ones are useful for retrieving items and make good company, but the noise they make with their squawks and calls can a major annoyance..."
___

-The next entry, that of Specimen 3, reveals that spirits aren't the only thing they were running experiments on around here...-

Spooky: "A giant spider?"

It looks like it has a segmented body, too. Like a spider and centipede mutant hybrid...GL Labs? I'm not sure what the "GL" stands for, but any laboratory testing stuff like this and talking about how effective at killing some random ghosts and mutants sounds like a classic evil science company...
___

-Back to Beach City?-
___

-What questions will Kiara ask her first?-

Kamui: "There must be another way..."
---
Coyle: "Such strange surprises..."
---
Hinoka: "I don't mind if we all won, honestly... but I'm sure chat wants a rematch." :p
---
Kamui: "So you told someone before me?"

-and falls?-
---
Koyanskaya: "We'll have to also investigate them, we really don't know everyone we're fighting against"
---

This was ignored LMAO
---
Jeanne: "Well... Actually she was the one that encouraged me to do it as a hobby to unwind...."

-What Uni aaaaaaaaasked
What the hell is that, then? We've only cut twelve out of over fifty strings so far and we're on the verge of losing soldiers over here!
___

-And what if they're not even the only unknown fighters and wild cards on Chaldea's side?-
___

Peridot: "I'm content with keeping my bet...However, not placing that same bet again would be insulting my own intellect, so I vote they HOLD A REMATCH!" -Types "YES" in all caps in the chat-

Twice, at that. :V
___

-Considering how kindhearted Marie is, that's not very surprising-

-She does fall over on the street...Which prevents the driver of an incoming car from seeing her until the last second, accidentally running her over and killing the murderous fake nun on the spot-

-Ironically, the driver and the two passengers were also the same people she was planning on killing next, a father driving his daughter and son to school-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How is any of this allowed?!-
___

Specter: "The war doesn't seem to have left the worst impact on your own morale..."
___

-Even just voicing her opinion alongside the kitchen staff and pointing out to the gluttons that they ask for insane amounts of good on a daily basis would help-
-that's what they're wondering!-
---
Shez: "Oh, it sucked. But being on the winning side alongside B and actually being really good at minimizing losses really helped."
---
-of course it would-

Elizabeth: "Riiiight~? I'm sure you could have don an even better team with her~"
---
Sayori: "Well, where did you come from?"
Mary: "I am a painting!"
---
Natsuki: "We don't have much to complain... So far"
---
-Ingrid there, watching proud of sis-
---
-Indeed... Although maybe she could also contract with another at the same time to draw less suspicion-
-Like, she's heard normally people with more than one Servant would get their energy sapped, but if Byleth can sustain two, so can she!-
Nora: -catching on to what Liz is doing and blushing-

Ren: "No, you two and Yang were very much the better options to take this thing head-on."
---
-Sayori thinks this is so cool?-
---
Azura: "To the point and a little blunt. I like your style, Natsuki."
---
-of course~-
---
Shez: If she can handle two, so can I. I'm an even better mage than she is! So I could totally summon and make a contract with someone else... but who?

---
---

This was ignored LMAO
---

-What Uni aaaaaaaaasked
What the hell is that, then? We've only cut twelve out of over fifty strings so far and we're on the verge of losing soldiers over here!
___

-And what if they're not even the only unknown fighters and wild cards on Chaldea's side?-
___

Peridot: "I'm content with keeping my bet...However, not placing that same bet again would be insulting my own intellect, so I vote they HOLD A REMATCH!" -Types "YES" in all caps in the chat-

___

-She does fall over on the street...Which prevents the driver of an incoming car from seeing her until the last second, accidentally running her over and killing the murderous fake nun on the spot-

-Ironically, the driver and the two passengers were also the same people she was planning on killing next, a father driving his daughter and son to school-
-Azura was not part of the fight, instead being on the Anthra because having every Ruler and Ruler candidates on the battlefield is a foolish idea, so she saw the exhausted Shamal-

Azura: "Do you require any assistance?"
---
Coyle: "Having to face against unknowns is very annoying..."
---
Hinoka: "Seems they want a rematch." :p

-with Revali because fellow Rito-
---
Kamui: "I am no longer surprised. That's very kind and characteristic of her."

Blake: Karma.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's what they're wondering!-
---
Shez: "Oh, it sucked. But being on the winning side alongside B and actually being really good at minimizing losses really helped."
---
-of course it would-
-Next race takes place at an even more dangerous-looking track-
___

Soecter: "You managed to save lives and turn the tide in your kingdom's favor..."
___

-And it very well might be what she decides to do if some of the gluttons respond to the strike with angry riots and arguing...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Next race takes place at an even more dangerous-looking track-
___

Soecter: "You managed to save lives and turn the tide in your kingdom's favor..."
___

-And it very well might be what she decides to do if some of the gluttons respond to the strike with angry riots and arguing...-
Sothis: What is this tournament...?
---
Shez: "Hey, when I'm paid to do a job, I do it good." :p
---
-she would protecc them for sure-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: What is this tournament...?
---
Shez: "Hey, when I'm paid to do a job, I do it good." :p
---
-she would protecc them for sure-
-A Grand Prix- :V

___

Specter: "I somehow doubt you were expecting to fight in a war someday if you spent much of your life up until that point surviving as a mercenary."
___

-Especially Sakura because like Weiss herself said, she wouldn't be happy if Rin's sister had to argue with some angry gluttons-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-A Grand Prix- :V

___

Specter: "I somehow doubt you were expecting to fight in a war someday if you spent much of your life up until that point surviving as a mercenary."
___

-Especially Sakura because like Weiss herself said, she wouldn't be happy if Rin's sister had to argue with some angry gluttons-
-fair enough lmao-
---
Shez: "I don't think most people would expect a war in the first place."
---
-yeah... so she would protecc for sure-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-fair enough lmao-
---
Shez: "I don't think most people would expect a war in the first place."
---
-yeah... so she would protecc for sure-
-It's a DK track, so the racers also have to get shot out of a cannon over a huge gap-
___

Specter: "Sometimes life can lead one in directions they never expected. As can one's decisions."

___

-Thankfully, the strike seems to be going well so far, so for now, FOOD-

(This roasted chicken looks and smells fantastic!) -About to nom a bite out of the meal-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's a DK track, so the racers also have to get shot out of a cannon over a huge gap-
___

Specter: "Sometimes life can lead one in directions they never expected. As can one's decisions."

___

-Thankfully, the strike seems to be going well so far, so for now, FOOD-

(This roasted chicken looks and smells fantastic!) -About to nom a bite out of the meal-
Byleth: "This is ridiculous..."
---
Shez: "That's just how life is, yeah. Often crazy and unpredictable."
---
Weiss: "It really does, doesn't it?" :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Some of the the kitchen's employees are some of the nicest people here, like Papyrus, Sakura and Shirou. If the kitchen staff is holding a strike, it's probably for damn good reason.
___

Tetra: "They're a common pet at seas. The most intelligent ones are useful for retrieving items and make good company, but the noise they make with their squawks and calls can a major annoyance..."
___

-The next entry, that of Specimen 3, reveals that spirits aren't the only thing they were running experiments on around here...-

Spooky: "A giant spider?"

It looks like it has a segmented body, too. Like a spider and centipede mutant hybrid...GL Labs? I'm not sure what the "GL" stands for, but any laboratory testing stuff like this and talking about how effective at killing some random ghosts and mutants sounds like a classic evil science company...
___

-Back to Beach City?-
___

-What questions will Kiara ask her first?-
Cú: "I can say the same, even if there's an annoying guy there" -referring to Robin Hood-
---
Altera: "I've never seen one in-person, but I have heard they're loud..."
---
Sakura: "Ones that we agree the world would be better out without"
---
-Back to Beach City-
---
Kiara: "Did you have any troubles sleeping?"
Lusamine: "Not right now"
Nora: -catching on to what Liz is doing and blushing-

Ren: "No, you two and Yang were very much the better options to take this thing head-on."
---
-Sayori thinks this is so cool?-
---
Azura: "To the point and a little blunt. I like your style, Natsuki."
---
-of course~-
---
Shez: If she can handle two, so can I. I'm an even better mage than she is! So I could totally summon and make a contract with someone else... but who?
-Oh boy-
Elizabeth: "...Hmmm, maybe? I'm still sure you two would have done even better~?"
---
Sayori: "How does that work?"
Mary: "Hmm... I am not sure! But I have a portrait I came from!"
---
Natsuki: "Heh, you're not half-bad" :p
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-She would see Musashi passing by with a bowl of noodles, eating it-
___

___

___

-Azura was not part of the fight, instead being on the Anthra because having every Ruler and Ruler candidates on the battlefield is a foolish idea, so she saw the exhausted Shamal-

---
---

---

Shamal: "I... I may need it..."
---
Koyanskaya: "On the very least, we have time to prepare other things..."
---
Tomoe: "Then let's give them!"

-Did they hear Yuri's squeal?-
---
Jeanne: "Yeah. It's honestly been working, putting my ideas in these, imagining new scenarios...."

Atalanta: Well-deserved.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "I can say the same, even if there's an annoying guy there" -referring to Robin Hood-
---
Altera: "I've never seen one in-person, but I have heard they're loud..."
---
Sakura: "Ones that we agree the world would be better out without"
---
-Back to Beach City-
---
Kiara: "Did you have any troubles sleeping?"
Lusamine: "Not right now"
Considering the workload he and the others have to put up with, I can't blame him for being so ticked off all the time, annoying as he can be as a result.
___

TLink: "You've never even seen a parrot? Well, I guess other birds would probably be more common in the places you guys have visited, like seagulls..."
___

-The entry for Specimen 4 would reveal that like Specimen 2, it's another spirit...But this one takes a far different appearance-

___

-Which they arrive at now!-

-Once again, several people from Empire City had differing reactions to the Gokaigers leaving, some thinking they were being invaded by aliens, while others thought it was just actors and and stagehands cleaning up what they already thought was an elaborate, city-organized show of some sort-
___

-Also a considerable improvement...

Byleth: "This is ridiculous..."
---
Shez: "That's just how life is, yeah. Often crazy and unpredictable."
---
Weiss: "It really does, doesn't it?" :)
-And yet all of the racers seem to be having fun...or at the least don't seem to ever be seriously injured by the items and hazards-
___

Specter: "It...speaks volumes that such a description can still be considered an understatement. At least, concerning the trouble Chaldea gets into."
___

(I'm not surprised. The chefs always make incredible food.) -Takes a bite of the roasted chicken-

-Weiss similarly tries a scoop of the lasagna?-

---
---

---

---
---

---
Jeanne: "Yeah. It's honestly been working, putting my ideas in these, imagining new scenarios...."

-Several stray bullets from the mini-Spamton heads fly towards Azura-

-At the same time, several more mini-Spamton heads fly directly towards everyone else, most being the blue variety that fires energy bullets, but several others being the red variety that explodes like a after a few seconds-

___

-They've still got other plans that take priority...-
___

Peridot: "REMATCH HYPE!" :awesome:

-Lapis has gotta admit...the trio's friendly competitive attitudes and the humor from the chat is cheering her up a little-

Medli: "Hmm? What was that?" -Turned to the source of the sound-
___

-It's been helping her cheer up...And in general just seems to be a fun hobby and skill for her-

-The cops arrive at the scene a few seconds later, and the incident is quickly sorted out as the nun is confirmed and posthumously convicted of committing the several local murders that occurred over the past month and the car crash that killed her is deemed an accident, the driver only needing to put the accident on his driving record, and the protagonist and his surviving friends are also cleared of any wrongdoing-

-However, the mystery of the spirits of the victims remains, as only the main characters could ever see them-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Considering the workload he and the others have to put up with, I can't blame him for being so ticked off all the time, annoying as he can be as a result.
___

TLink: "You've never even seen a parrot? Well, I guess other birds would probably be more common in the places you guys have visited, like seagulls..."
___

-The entry for Specimen 4 would reveal that like Specimen 2, it's another spirit...But this one takes a far different appearance-

___

-Which they arrive at now!-

-Once again, several people from Empire City had differing reactions to the Gokaigers leaving, some thinking they were being invaded by aliens, while others thought it was just actors and and stagehands cleaning up what they already thought was an elaborate, city-organized show of some sort-
___

-Also a considerable improvement...
Cú: "That may be big part of that, actually"
---
Altera: "That would be right..."
-Kama was considering getting a parrot herself-
---
Sakura: "...T-That looks like some ghosts from stories where everyone dies..."
Rin: "How can that calm me down?!"
---
-Either way the flying Galleon departing was quite the sight to behold-
---
Lusamine: "I didn't have a dream, it was just a quiet sleep"
Kiara: "I see" On the very least no nightmares.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "That may be big part of that, actually"
---
Altera: "That would be right..."
-Kama was considering getting a parrot herself-
---
Sakura: "...T-That looks like some ghosts from stories where everyone dies..."
Rin: "How can that calm me down?!"
---
-Either way the flying Galleon departing was quite the sight to behold-
---
Lusamine: "I didn't have a dream, it was just a quiet sleep"
Kiara: "I see" On the very least no nightmares.
I legit wouldn't be shocked...

-How does Artoria take this?-
___

TLink: "Are there a lot of other animals you haven't seen before?"

-Why so?-
___

...Okay, this is starting to get really creepy... -Genuinely unnerved by that one-

-While some of the details of the spirit's face are hard to discern due to the blurriness of the image, what the details they can still make out, combined with the spirit's resemblance to a Yūrei and Onryō, is enough evidence for Sakura and Rin to realize that Specimen 4 is a spirit from their own home country of Japan-
___

-Some of the locals of Empire City even waved at the Gokaigers as they left, while many others took pictures or recordings of the Galleon flying off-
___

-And seemingly no additional sudden flashbacks of her past yet since her last episode, either...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Oh boy-
Elizabeth: "...Hmmm, maybe? I'm still sure you two would have done even better~?"
---
Sayori: "How does that work?"
Mary: "Hmm... I am not sure! But I have a portrait I came from!"
---
Natsuki: "Heh, you're not half-bad" :p
---
-Her thoughts?-
---
-She would see Musashi passing by with a bowl of noodles, eating it-
Ren: "...What are you trying to say?"
---
-how does coming out of a game work, Sayori?-
---
-Natsuki and Azura already starting things off well~-
---
Ingrid: This right here is a shining reason why humanity is wonderful and worth protecting~
---
Shez: ...Oh yeah, Musashi! We're so similar that I'm sure we'll have perfect synergy or something! Might ask her next time we spar... but then again, B can counter me well, so maybe she can counter her too...

-And yet all of the racers seem to be having fun...or at the least don't seem to ever be seriously injured by the items and hazards-
___

Specter: "It...speaks volumes that such a description can still be considered an understatement. At least, concerning the trouble Chaldea gets into."
___

(I'm not surprised. The chefs always make incredible food.) -Takes a bite of the roasted chicken-

-Weiss similarly tries a scoop of the lasagna?-
Byleth: How is that possible...
---
Shez: "I got all sorts of crazy situation back home too so this just feels like more of the same... only on a much bigger scale."
---
-IT'S SO GOOD-

---
---

---

-At the same time, several more mini-Spamton heads fly directly towards everyone else, most being the blue variety that fires energy bullets, but several others being the red variety that explodes like a after a few seconds-

___

___

-Lapis has gotta admit...the trio's friendly competitive attitudes and the humor from the chat is cheering her up a little-

___

-It's been helping her cheer up...And in general just seems to be a fun hobby and skill for her-

-The cops arrive at the scene a few seconds later, and the incident is quickly sorted out as the nun is confirmed and posthumously convicted of committing the several local murders that occurred over the past month and the car crash that killed her is deemed an accident, the driver only needing to put the accident on his driving record, and the protagonist and his surviving friends are also cleared of any wrongdoing-

-However, the mystery of the spirits of the victims remains, as only the main characters could ever see them-
Azura: "As you wish."

-Azura will D A N C E and S I N G-
---
Coyle: "Of course. What is the next step."
---
-Eresh down for a rematch too?-
---
Kamui: "Just letting your imagination run loose as a way to unwind... that sounds incredible, Jeanne."

-that is so odd...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: How is that possible...
---
Shez: "I got all sorts of crazy situation back home too so this just feels like more of the same... only on a much bigger scale."
---
-IT'S SO GOOD-
-Maybe the humans and other races there are just abnormally resistant to injury?- :V
___

Specter: "So you haven't had much of a need to adapt..."
___

-Unsurprisingly, Winter's face beams with joy upon tasting it-

(Mmm! Just as expected, the food tastes incredible!) :b: -Tails waggling-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe the humans and other races there are just abnormally resistant to injury?- :V
___

Specter: "So you haven't had much of a need to adapt..."
___

-Unsurprisingly, Winter's face beams with joy upon tasting it-

(Mmm! Just as expected, the food tastes incredible!) :b: -Tails waggling-
Byleth: Still very odd...
---
Shez: "Not really, no."
---
Weiss: -enjoying some of the food herself-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: Still very odd...
---
Shez: "Not really, no."
---
Weiss: -enjoying some of the food herself-
-Maybe they shouldn't overthink it- :p
___

Specter: "Well, then learning about everything here was probably less of a shock to you than it was to most of those here who hail from other dimensions, at least."
___

(How's the lasagna?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe they shouldn't overthink it- :p
___

Specter: "Well, then learning about everything here was probably less of a shock to you than it was to most of those here who hail from other dimensions, at least."
___

(How's the lasagna?)
-they are totally overthinking it-
---
Shez: "The biggest shock was the people. A lot of them looking like nothing you'd see in Fodlan."
---
Weiss: "Every layer is absolutely scrumptious." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they are totally overthinking it-
---
Shez: "The biggest shock was the people. A lot of them looking like nothing you'd see in Fodlan."
---
Weiss: "Every layer is absolutely scrumptious." :)
-Will one of them eventually realizes they're overthinking it?-
___

Specter: "I can say the same about regarding my native dimension..."
___

(I'm not surprised. The kitchen staff members have their jobs for a reason. They're amazing at it!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will one of them eventually realizes they're overthinking it?-
___

Specter: "I can say the same about regarding my native dimension..."
___

(I'm not surprised. The kitchen staff members have their jobs for a reason. They're amazing at it!)
-after the race ends :V-
---
Shez: "I'm sure everyone can think that."
---
Weiss: "That's a way to see it."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Since it's gonna be spooky month in soon...

-In some other world during the night, all seemed to be peaceful through a city, with nothing abnormal seemingly going on... Besides the fact that what seemed like a pair of women with clear demonic features were on the rooftop of a building. The older one was looking through what appeared to be pictures, while the younger one was scrolling through her phone, with a clearly bored expression-

Older one: -Staring intently at a picture of what's clearly Chun-Li in her SF6 design- "I can't believe humans sometimes... Seriously, this woman is close to hit her 60s! Why are there so many swooning over her? It makes little sense!" -then she stared at a picture of Cammy also in her SF6 design- "Though I'll give this one props on her outfit change, my looks remain better than hers, don't you agree?"

-The younger one just did a loud exhasperated sigh in response-

Younger one: "I don't care, I'm soooo booooooooooooored, what do we do now? Just return home and do nothing for the night? Because it'd be no different from now!"

Older one: -Also sighed- "You're right, it sucks! Ugh" -threw away the pictures of women she was looking at, some of which showed her levels of maturity by being marked with comments like 'so ugly' or 'I did it better', while crossing her legs and putting her hand on her chin to think "Well, it's about to be Halloween... Why don't we go and pretend we're just cosplayers in the spirit of the season, grab the attention of some men, then snatch them to bed"

Younger one: "It's not like I wouldn't like to, it's just that I'd like to see shock people in a different way this year, you know?"

Older one: "Hmmm..." -...Then however, a lightbulb popped over her head- "Then I got an idea~"

Younger one: "Which iiiiis?"

Older one: "There are countless worlds out there, you know that, but how often we've visited one when we're not dealing with some multiversal crisis?"

Younger one: "Oooooh, now you're talking~"

Older one: "In fact how about we go do some pranks around and see the faces of humans surprised at not knowing what we're doing~"

Younger one: "Hahahaha! That sounds even more awesome~!"

Older one: "Then maybe we could try to get our chances at bedding some locals in a position of power~?"

Younger one: "Yep, yep~ I'm very interested~"

Older one: "Who knows? Maybe I'll even find someone who can give me a challenge in a fight while we're there" :p

Younger one: "Aw you and how much of a fighting nut you are, then again it was fun seeing you get mad some days before when some kid beated you at an arcade" :p

Older one: "He was cheating! Cheating and I can prove it!"

Younger one: "So much for the Queen of Makai" :p

Older one: "Shut up, I'm the older sister! HMPH!" -the younger one snickered- "So, are you into it or not?"

Younger one: "What the heck, count me in!"

Older one: "Good" -stretched out- "Let's get going then~"

-Soon the two demons would be leaving their world, about to make some mischief amongst people they have no clue about-

___

___

___

---
---
---
Kamui: "Just letting your imagination run loose as a way to unwind... that sounds incredible, Jeanne."

-that is so odd...-
Vita: "I want to murder him..." -hitting them with her hammer to draw them away, as Cú manages to be about to use his Wickerman Noble Phantasm-
---
Koyanskaya: "Right now I've been absorbing more DNA of other races, so my evolution is progressing smoothly"
---
Ereshkigal: "W-Well, if you both agree...."

Yuri: "...AH! Sorry!"
---
Jeanne: "Awww, I didn't think of it that far"

Atalanta: She's gone, but... What will happen to them now?
I legit wouldn't be shocked...

-How does Artoria take this?-
___

TLink: "Are there a lot of other animals you haven't seen before?"

-Why so?-
___

...Okay, this is starting to get really creepy... -Genuinely unnerved by that one-

-While some of the details of the spirit's face are hard to discern due to the blurriness of the image, what the details they can still make out, combined with the spirit's resemblance to a Yūrei and Onryō, is enough evidence for Sakura and Rin to realize that Specimen 4 is a spirit from their own home country of Japan-
___

-Some of the locals of Empire City even waved at the Gokaigers as they left, while many others took pictures or recordings of the Galleon flying off-
___

-And seemingly no additional sudden flashbacks of her past yet since her last episode, either...-
Artoria: "...I will have to apologize..."
---
Altera: "I think so... I did use to ride horses at least"
-Because she's heavily associated with parrots in mythology-
---
Sakura: "...I-It does look like some yokai from legends of our country"
Rin: "What is one doing here?!"
Sakura: "It says she was transfered, right? Well, that's more how than why..."
---
Gai: "Look! They're awed at us!"
Don: "It's a little embarrassing..."
---
Kiara: "What about anything planned for today?"
Lusamine: "Nothing in particular..."
Ren: "...What are you trying to say?"
---
-how does coming out of a game work, Sayori?-
---
-Natsuki and Azura already starting things off well~-
---
Ingrid: This right here is a shining reason why humanity is wonderful and worth protecting~
---
Shez: ...Oh yeah, Musashi! We're so similar that I'm sure we'll have perfect synergy or something! Might ask her next time we spar... but then again, B can counter me well, so maybe she can counter her too...
Elizabeth: "That you'd do amazing along each other~!"
---
Sayori: "...Then again, it's not like I can easily explain where I come from"
Monika: "You're not wrong"
---
Natsuki: "Say, do you have any magical powers?"
---
-Indeed, and she sees Abby is now winning this game-
---
-So that's one, but what of the second Servant?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "That you'd do amazing along each other~!"
---
Sayori: "...Then again, it's not like I can easily explain where I come from"
Monika: "You're not wrong"
---
Natsuki: "Say, do you have any magical powers?"
---
-Indeed, and she sees Abby is now winning this game-
---
-So that's one, but what of the second Servant?-
Ren: "What could I even do against that creature?"

Nora: Liz, what are you DOING?!
---
-what Mary think of that?-
---
Azura: "I do, actually."
---
Ingrid: Keep at it~!
---
Shez: -stomach grumble- Damn, that bowl of noodles made my hungry "Hey, Musashi! Mind if we share a table? I'm craving noodles too!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-In some other world during the night, all seemed to be peaceful through a city, with nothing abnormal seemingly going on... Besides the fact that what seemed like a pair of women with clear demonic features were on the rooftop of a building. The older one one was looking through what appeared to be pictures, while the younger one was scrolling through her phone, with a clearly bored expression-

Older one: -Staring intently at a picture of what's clearly Chun-Li in her SF6 design- "I can't believe humans sometimes... Seriously, this woman is close to hit her 60s! Why are there so many swooning over her? It makes little sense!" -then she stared at a picture of Cammy also in her SF6 design- "Though I'll give this one props on her outfit change, my looks remain better than hers, don't you agree?"

Younger one: "I don't care, I'm soooo booooooooooooored, what do we do now? Just return home and do nothing for the night? Because it'd be no different from now!"

Older one: -Also sighed- "You're right, it sucks! Ugh" -threw away the pictures of women she was looking at, some of which chwed her levels of maturity by being marked with comments like 'so ugly' or 'I did it better', while crossing her legs and putting her hand on her chin to think "Well, it's about to be Halloween... Why don't we go and pretend we're just cosplayers in the spirit of the season, grab the attention of some men, then snatch them to bed"

Younger one: "It's not like I wouldn't like to, it's just that I'd like to see shock people in a different way this year, you know?"

Older one: "Hmmm..." -...Then however, a lightbulb popped over her head- "Then I got an idea~"

Older one: "There are countless worlds out there, you know that, but how often we've visited one when we're not dealing with some multiversal crisis?"

Older one: "In fact how about we go do some pranks around and see the faces of humans surprised at not knowing what we're doing~"

Older one: "Then maybe we could try to get ouc hances at bedding some local in a position of power~?"

Older one: "Who knows? Maybe I'll even find someone who can give me a challenge in a fight while we're there" :p

Younger one: "Aw you and how much of a fighting nut you are, then again it was fun seeing you get mad some days before when some kid beated you at an arcade" :p

Older one: "Shut up, I'm the older sister! HMPH!" -the younger one snickered- "So, are you into it or not?"

-Soon the two demons would be leaving their world, about to make some mischief amongst people they have no clue about-
-This already sounds like incredibly bad news...-

Artoria: "...I will have to apologize..."
---
Altera: "I think so... I did use to ride horses at least"
-Because she's heavily associated with parrots in mythology-
---
Sakura: "...I-It does look like some yokai from legends of our country"
Rin: "What is one doing here?!"
Sakura: "It says she was transfered, right? Well, that's more how than why..."
---
Gai: "Look! They're awed at us!"
Don: "It's a little embarrassing..."
---
Kiara: "What about anything planned for today?"
Lusamine: "Nothing in particular..."
Hey, if it's any consolation, at least you realized you made a mistake, and are totally willing to own up to it. And you're not the only one here who will have to apologize to the kitchen staff.
___

TLink: "Coincidentally, I'm probably the only Link here who's never ridden a horse before." :lol:
___

-Of the remaining three Specimen files on the computer, they're able to access Specimen 5's file-

-Unlike even the others, it's unclear exactly what this thing is, but it at least physically resembles a mannequin, and judging by the estimated number of fatalities it's caused, with the exact number being unknown but at least as high as 160, is more dangerous than even any of the prior spirits and creatures on the list-
___

-But also kinda unironically cool?-

-And amusing in the case of the confused people?- :V
___

-Kiara has any suggestions or just takes notes about Lusamine's life and schedule for now?-

-after the race ends :V-
---
Shez: "I'm sure everyone can think that."
---
Weiss: "That's a way to see it."
-Fair enough- :V
___

Specter; "Almost everyone, at least. Those Pines kids seem to consider it almost normal for them..."
___

(A way to see it?)

---
---
---

-that is so odd...-
Vita: "I want to murder him..." -hitting them with her hammer to draw them away, as Cú manages to be about to use his Wickerman Noble Phantasm-
---
Koyanskaya: "Right now I've been absorbing more DNA of other races, so my evolution is progressing smoothly"
---

---

WHAT THE [heck] DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?? IM THE [star] OF THIS [show] HERE, KID!!

-The Spamton heads fly at all of them!-
___

-Including numerous Pokemon...-
___

-Rematch time?-

Medli: "Oh, greetings! I don't believe we've met yet." -Waves-
___

-Jeanne's humble, but Kamui's just glad that Jeanne's getting to express herself with artwork?-

-It's unclear if the spirits are totally gone and have passed on, or why or how they showed themselves to those select people specifically, but the protagonist suspects their spirits might still linger...And the last line of dialogue in the book implies they might still be around after all, and for reasons unknown if they truly are...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-In some other world during the night, all seemed to be peaceful through a city, with nothing abnormal seemingly going on... Besides the fact that what seemed like a pair of women with clear demonic features were on the rooftop of a building. The older one one was looking through what appeared to be pictures, while the younger one was scrolling through her phone, with a clearly bored expression-

Older one: -Also sighed- "You're right, it sucks! Ugh" -threw away the pictures of women she was looking at, some of which chwed her levels of maturity by being marked with comments like 'so ugly' or 'I did it better', while crossing her legs and putting her hand on her chin to think "Well, it's about to be Halloween... Why don't we go and pretend we're just cosplayers in the spirit of the season, grab the attention of some men, then snatch them to bed"

Older one: "Then maybe we could try to get ouc hances at bedding some local in a position of power~?"

Nothing can go wrong :V

---
---

---

WHAT THE [heck] DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING?? IM THE [star] OF THIS [show] HERE, KID!!

___

___

-Rematch time?-

___

-Jeanne's humble, but Kamui's just glad that Jeanne's getting to express herself with artwork?-

-It's unclear if the spirits are totally gone and have passed on, or why or how they showed themselves to those select people specifically, but the protagonist suspects their spirits might still linger...And the last line of dialogue in the book implies they might still be around after all, and for reasons unknown if they truly are...-
-did Azura's singing work on Shamal though?-

Kamui: "We should protect Cu!"
---
Coyle: "How many more creatures until it's complete."
---
-REMATCH TIME-
---
Kamui: "I'd be happy to see more of them if you want to share." :)

Blake: Such a strange end...

-Fair enough- :V
___

Specter; "Almost everyone, at least. Those Pines kids seem to consider it almost normal for them..."
___

(A way to see it?)
-which is when? :V-
---
Shez: "Damn, really?"
---
Weiss: "I mean, of course they'll be good with the talent they have, so it shouldn't be shocking the food's good... but it's best not to think about it and let the flavor surprise you."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which is when? :V-
---
Shez: "Damn, really?"
---
Weiss: "I mean, of course they'll be good with the talent they have, so it shouldn't be shocking the food's good... but it's best not to think about it and let the flavor surprise you."
-After the next and final lap- :V
___

Specter: "Apparently, they lived in a mysterious town home to a variety of supernatural creatures, aliens and magical artifacts."

___

(Oh, that makes total sense! At this point I'm not surprised that all of the food they make is so high quality, but the specific flavors of each new meal almost always manage to surprise me.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-After the next and final lap- :V
___

Specter: "Apparently, they lived in a mysterious town home to a variety of supernatural creatures, aliens and magical artifacts."

___

(Oh, that makes total sense! At this point I'm not surprised that all of the food they make is so high quality, but the specific flavors of each new meal almost always manage to surprise me.)
-with things getting more tense!-
---
Shez: "That sounds crazy, yeah."
---
Weiss: "So glad we have a respectable appetite."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-This already sounds like incredibly bad news...-
-Indeed, just that two gals want to have some fun. What's the worst that can happen?- :V
Ren: "What could I even do against that creature?"

Nora: Liz, what are you DOING?!
---
-what Mary think of that?-
---
Azura: "I do, actually."
---
Ingrid: Keep at it~!
---
Shez: -stomach grumble- Damn, that bowl of noodles made my hungry "Hey, Musashi! Mind if we share a table? I'm craving noodles too!"
Elizabeth: ".....Distract it?" I'm trying to help you here!
---
Mary: "I see, I see..."
Sayori: "It's also not... Um..."
Mary: "...It's not a fun thing, right?"
Sayori: "No, it's really not..."
Mary: "I get it..."
---
Natsuki: "Okay, that's cool! Are your powers related to the sky or water?"
---
Abby: "...Did I win?"
---
Musashi: "Oh hi! And sure, eating's always better with friends!"
Hey, if it's any consolation, at least you realized you made a mistake, and are totally willing to own up to it. And you're not the only one here who will have to apologize to the kitchen staff.
___

TLink: "Coincidentally, I'm probably the only Link here who's never ridden a horse before." :lol:
___

-Of the remaining three Specimen files on the computer, they're able to access Specimen 5's file-

-Unlike even the others, it's unclear exactly what this thing is, but it at least physically resembles a mannequin, and judging by the estimated number of fatalities it's caused, with the exact number being unknown but at least as high as 160, is more dangerous than even any of the prior spirits and creatures on the list-
___

-But also kinda unironically cool?-

-And amusing in the case of the confused people?- :V
___

-Kiara has any suggestions or just takes notes about Lusamine's life and schedule for now?-
Mordred: "Tsk, do I really need to...?"
Cú: "It'd be nice" :p
---
Altera: "Oh. Well, if we're fair I don't think there was much necessity where you're from"
---
Sakura: "I can't decipher what is that..."
Rin: "Other than it's somehow more dangerous than the last!"
Sakura: "...So how are the last two?"
---
Luka: -Takes a pic- "I think it's always a treat" :p
-Joe silently agreed-
---
-The latter for the moment-
Kiara: "How have you been eating?"
Lusamine: "I haven't been skipping my meals... Ah, but if you wonder tofay, I ate a full breakfast"

___

___

-Rematch time?-

___

---
---
-REMATCH TIME-
---

-Indeed, recovering energies-
Shamal: "Thank you!" -setted more barriers-
Scáthach: "I support that notion. Setanta! How much left?!"
Cú: "Just one minute! Tsk, this guy is always hard to bring out!"
---
Koyanskaya: "At least a few more specimens from about 2 worlds..."
---
-The girls get into their positions.

Yuri: "...H-Hiiii!" -waves shyly-
Sayori: "Hello there~!"
Natsuki: "Are you two like, actual bird people? No costume?"
---
Jeanne: "Please, you're welcome to look at more of my sketches" :)

Atalanta: I guess the author wanted to leave at least one thing to interpretation?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: ".....Distract it?" I'm trying to help you here!
---
Mary: "I see, I see..."
Sayori: "It's also not... Um..."
Mary: "...It's not a fun thing, right?"
Sayori: "No, it's really not..."
Mary: "I get it..."
---
Natsuki: "Okay, that's cool! Are your powers related to the sky or water?"
---
Abby: "...Did I win?"
---
Musashi: "Oh hi! And sure, eating's always better with friends!"
Ren: ".......Why do you want us paired up? I'm not complaining, but having our strongest members handle that creature was the better strategy."

Nora: That's a nice thought but IT'S NOT WORKING!
---
-oooooof...-
---
Azura: "I suppose the way I look made it blatant, did it not? Yes, I do wield the power of water... but what if I were actually using fire, would that bring your perception of things into question?" :p
---
Ingrid: "It's not over yet, but you have a convincing enough lead that it shouldn't be difficult to end this game."
---
-one quick trip and some noodles gathered later, the two swordwomen were sharing a table and chatting-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, just that two gals want to have some fun. What's the worst that can happen?- :V
-Probably another evil takeover of Basel?- :V

Mordred: "Tsk, do I really need to...?"
Cú: "It'd be nice" :p
---
Altera: "Oh. Well, if we're fair I don't think there was much necessity where you're from"
---
Sakura: "I can't decipher what is that..."
Rin: "Other than it's somehow more dangerous than the last!"
Sakura: "...So how are the last two?"
---
Luka: -Takes a pic- "I think it's always a treat" :p
-Joe silently agreed-
---
-The latter for the moment-
Kiara: "How have you been eating?"
Lusamine: "I haven't been skipping my meals... Ah, but if you wonder tofay, I ate a full breakfast"
Do you want to be able to eat more than three meals per day
___

TLink: "There wasn't. There are fewer large islands with plenty of land and civilizations than there are small ones with too little space for more than a few people to make it their home..."
___

-The files for Specimen 6 and Specimen 7 turn out to be inaccessible, only giving error messages that state that the computer was unable to retrieve the information for either specimen-

Oh, great, so there's even more unknown monsters after that...
___

-Hence why they had no issues just flying straight towards the city with no subtly to begin with- :p
___

-All in all, she seems to have been doing well since her last therapy session-

-with things getting more tense!-
---
Shez: "That sounds crazy, yeah."
---
Weiss: "So glad we have a respectable appetite."
-The racers in the 1st from 5th places are all neck and neck...until a bunch of powerful items that other racers get turns the tides and results in several racers repeatedly passing one and other to compete for higher places-
___

-Also an understatement...-

-Good thing most of Chaldea didn't have the misfortune of meeting or having to fight Bill Cipher- :V
___

(And not just for stuff like junk food.) :p

-Hasn't stopped them from indulging in stuff like cookies or candy from time to time, though- :V

---
---
-REMATCH TIME-
---

---
---

---

Atalanta: I guess the author wanted to leave at least one thing to interpretation?
We'll keep providing cover! You just focus on casting that spell!

-Spamton NEO turns out to still have more attacks up his sleeve, as he summons giant crushers with mini-Spamton heads at the cneter to rush at the group. The crushers act more like walls of energy that injure upon contact than actual crushers, but they can be destroyed if the mini-Spamton head at the center of each one is shot and destroyed-
___

-Which worlds...?-
___

-Who manages to land the first shot in the match?-

Medli: "Correct! We are both from a race known as the Rito."

-Revali talks to them as well?-
___

-Which Kamui happily does?-

-Ata's right about that being the idea- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-Spamton NEO turns out to still have more attacks up his sleeve, as he summons giant crushers with mini-Spamton heads at the cneter to rush at the group. The crushers act more like walls of energy that injure upon contact than actual crushers, but they can be destroyed if the mini-Spamton head at the center of each one is shot and destroyed-
___

-Which worlds...?-
___

___

Shez: "HOW MANY TRICKS DOES HE HAVE?!"
---
Coyle: "Do you know which ones to track?"
---
-Hinoka worked quick-
---
Kamui: -she checks while continuing the talk- "To be fair, I'll also share a little secret of mine; I've been going under therapy with Kiara to try and get better control of my powers so that... what happened... doesn't happen again..."

-that's fair enough...-

-The racers in the 1st from 5th places are all neck and neck...until a bunch of powerful items that other racers get turns the tides and results in several racers repeatedly passing one and other to compete for higher places-
___

-Also an understatement...-

-Good thing most of Chaldea didn't have the misfortune of meeting or having to fight Bill Cipher- :V
___

(And not just for stuff like junk food.) :p

-Hasn't stopped them from indulging in stuff like cookies or candy from time to time, though- :V
-including the dreaded BLUE SHELL-
---
-yeah, that's definitely a good thing-

BRING ME BACK TO LIFE OR I'LL EAT YOUR DREAMS!

No. :p
---
Weiss: "You do indulge a lot, however..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-including the dreaded BLUE SHELL-
---
-yeah, that's definitely a good thing-

BRING ME BACK TO LIFE OR I'LL EAT YOUR DREAMS!

No. :p
---
Weiss: "You do indulge a lot, however..."
-Which races to the racer in 1st place, crashing into any other racer in it'sr path, then violently detonates in a blue explosion that launches the racer in 1st place..-
___

-Maybe as a flashback or something later down the line-

-Seeing other characters who never met Bill react to him would be gold- :V
___

(Wait, I do?) :confused:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: ".......Why do you want us paired up? I'm not complaining, but having our strongest members handle that creature was the better strategy."

Nora: That's a nice thought but IT'S NOT WORKING!
---
-oooooof...-
---
Azura: "I suppose the way I look made it blatant, did it not? Yes, I do wield the power of water... but what if I were actually using fire, would that bring your perception of things into question?" :p
---
Ingrid: "It's not over yet, but you have a convincing enough lead that it shouldn't be difficult to end this game."
---
-one quick trip and some noodles gathered later, the two swordwomen were sharing a table and chatting-
Elizabeth: "Uuuuhh, to try new things!" I'm just trying!
---
Sayori: "But I'm here now. Thanks to Monika. So I hope I can be of help!"
Mary: "Ooooh, that sounds good!"
---
Natsuki: "Honestly I've just been seeing patterns in how people around look. It's almost a game or anime, as weird as it sounds..."
---
Illya: "Hmmm...." -thinking how to win, but she's failing at it-
---
Musashi: "Hmmm~ So, you want to have Servants like your sister?"
Do you want to be able to eat more than three meals per day
___

TLink: "There wasn't. There are fewer large islands with plenty of land and civilizations than there are small ones with too little space for more than a few people to make it their home..."
___

-The files for Specimen 6 and Specimen 7 turn out to be inaccessible, only giving error messages that state that the computer was unable to retrieve the information for either specimen-

Oh, great, so there's even more unknown monsters after that...
___

-Hence why they had no issues just flying straight towards the city with no subtly to begin with- :p
___

-All in all, she seems to have been doing well since her last therapy session-
Mordred: "I mean, it tastes good"
---
Altera: "So it's not like horses would be raised as a form od transporation..."
---
Sakura: "So we could be in even more trouble after all..."
---
-Indeed, quite the practical ocurrence- :p
---
Kiara: Some progress is being made...
Lusamine: "Mayhaps I could go get some new clothes..."
-Probably another evil takeover of Basel?- :V
-How fun, huh?- :V

___

-Which worlds...?-
___

___

Shez: "HOW MANY TRICKS DOES HE HAVE?!"
---
Coyle: "Do you know which ones to track?"
---
-Hinoka worked quick-
---
Kamui: -she checks while continuing the talk- "To be fair, I'll also share a little secret of mine; I've been going under therapy with Kiara to try and get better control of my powers so that... what happened... doesn't happen again..."

-that's fair enough...-
Vita: "I don't know and it's pissing me off so much!" -aimed right at the mini-Spamton of the one going towards her-
---
Koyanskaya: "There's this Mushroom World, which has... So many weird creatures like setient fungi, turtles, apes and others. I'm not going to go there flashy like Drakkon did though, that was part of what costed him his life. I'll just go there and snatch some samples"
---
Tomoe: "Ah! You shot me!"

-It seems not- :V
Natsuki: "Well even then you look drastically different"
---
Jeanne: "Oh God... How has that been going?"

-Still, they had a fun read!-

Top Bottom