• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-How fun, huh?- :V
-It might not even be the only threat they have to worry about-

-As long as it doesn't mess up your own ideas, I might also have some of the monster stuff that Jenny, Rin and Sakura are dealing with tie into this year's Halloween as well- :V

Mordred: "I mean, it tastes good"
---
Altera: "So it's not like horses would be raised as a form od transporation..."
---
Sakura: "So we could be in even more trouble after all..."
---
-Indeed, quite the practical ocurrence- :p
---
Kiara: Some progress is being made...
Lusamine: "Mayhaps I could go get some new clothes..."
Not gonna deny that. But did you seriously think the kitchen staff wouldn't get tired from making that much food on a daily basis eventually?

___

TLink: "Not on any of the islands I've been to, at least..."

Tetra: "We've rarely seen them, either. In fact, the number of non-marine animal species found across the islands is admittedly rather limited..."
___

Spooky, is any of this stuff ringing any bells? 🤨

Spooky: "It's...starting to sound weirdly familiar, but I don't totally remember. I was trapped in that doll for so long that some of my memories are fuzzy..."
___

-And now they arrive back at Beach City!-
___

-At least she and Aya bought a lot of new clothes from Windfall, but that was a few months ago...-

Shez: "HOW MANY TRICKS DOES HE HAVE?!"
---
Coyle: "Do you know which ones to track?"
---
-Hinoka worked quick-
---
Kamui: -she checks while continuing the talk- "To be fair, I'll also share a little secret of mine; I've been going under therapy with Kiara to try and get better control of my powers so that... what happened... doesn't happen again..."

-that's fair enough...-
Vita: "I don't know and it's pissing me off so much!" -aimed right at the mini-Spamton of the one going towards her-
---
Koyanskaya: "There's this Mushroom World, which has... So many weird creatures like setient fungi, turtles, apes and others. I'm not going to go there flashy like Drakkon did though, that was part of what costed him his life. I'll just go there and snatch some samples"
---
Tomoe: "Ah! You shot me!"

-It seems not- :V
Natsuki: "Well even then you look drastically different"
---
Jeanne: "Oh God... How has that been going?"

-Still, they had a fun read!-
TO BE [successful salesman] LIKE ME YOU GOTTA HAVE [tricks up your sleeve] AND [200 IQ] YOU GOTTA. YOU DONT [survive] THE [business world] BY BEING A [roach] YOU [survive] IT BY BEING BEING [smarter than the smarties], [tougher than the toughies] AND [sharper than the sharpies]!!
___

-Ah, the Mushroom Kingdom...some of their most prominent authorities and heroes are friends with Chaldea, right?-

-And yeah, the attempted invasions of both Dreamland and Hyrule backfired spectacularly, in both cases because Drakkon and his forces underestimated the local warriors and didn't think any amount of backup they'd bring would be enough to stop him or his army-
___

Peridot: "An opportunity for Ereshkigal to land another shot!"

-...Are you just like, not gonna reply to this part at all, Uni?-

Medli: "That's likely partly because don't hail from the exact same timeline..."
___

-Fairly well or do they still have ways to go?-

-It was a suspenseful and fairly intriguing mystery...And it helped that the two felines read it together- :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which races to the racer in 1st place, crashing into any other racer in it'sr path, then violently detonates in a blue explosion that launches the racer in 1st place..-
___

-Maybe as a flashback or something later down the line-

-Seeing other characters who never met Bill react to him would be gold- :V
___

(Wait, I do?) :confused:
Sothis: "What is this chaos...?"
---
-it really would be lmao-
---
Weiss: "Well, maybe that's partially Rin and I's fault... We give you a lot of treats, after all."

Elizabeth: "Uuuuhh, to try new things!" I'm just trying!
---
Sayori: "But I'm here now. Thanks to Monika. So I hope I can be of help!"
Mary: "Ooooh, that sounds good!"
---
Natsuki: "Honestly I've just been seeing patterns in how people around look. It's almost a game or anime, as weird as it sounds..."
---
Illya: "Hmmm...." -thinking how to win, but she's failing at it-
---
Musashi: "Hmmm~ So, you want to have Servants like your sister?"
Ren: "Not sure what's so new about Nora and I working together when we've done so for years..."
---
-very good indeed-
---
Azura: "I've... never really picked up on that before. That's very observant of you, Natsuki."
---
Kanna: >_< -has a strategy but is too far back to pull it off in time-
---
Shez: "Yeah, maybe I do. I just feel like I'm constantly outnumbered."

Vita: "I don't know and it's pissing me off so much!" -aimed right at the mini-Spamton of the one going towards her-
---
Koyanskaya: "There's this Mushroom World, which has... So many weird creatures like setient fungi, turtles, apes and others. I'm not going to go there flashy like Drakkon did though, that was part of what costed him his life. I'll just go there and snatch some samples"
---
Tomoe: "Ah! You shot me!"

-It seems not- :V
Natsuki: "Well even then you look drastically different"
---
Jeanne: "Oh God... How has that been going?"

-Still, they had a fun read!-
TO BE [successful salesman] LIKE ME YOU GOTTA HAVE [tricks up your sleeve] AND [200 IQ] YOU GOTTA. YOU DONT [survive] THE [business world] BY BEING A [roach] YOU [survive] IT BY BEING BEING [smarter than the smarties], [tougher than the toughies] AND [sharper than the sharpies]!!
___

-Ah, the Mushroom Kingdom...some of their most prominent authorities and heroes are friends with Chaldea, right?-

-And yeah, the attempted invasions of both Dreamland and Hyrule backfired spectacularly, in both cases because Drakkon and his forces underestimated the local warriors and didn't think any amount of backup they'd bring would be enough to stop him or his army-
___

Medli: "That's likely partly because don't hail from the exact same timeline..."
___

-It was a suspenseful and fairly intriguing mystery...And it helped that the two felines read it together- :)
Byleth: I wonder what Anna would think of this...
---
Coyle: "So you'll be more subtle."
---
-Hinoka quickly takes cover-

Hinoka: "No harm feelings, friend. Just making sure my training's put to use." :p

-I KEEP FORGETTING, but it's also very in-character for Revali to just not bother so this works :V-

Revali: "If it's too complicated for your little human mind, that's understandable."
---
Kamui: "I've never felt more in control, but she's warned me that I could still slip up at anytime without a Dragonstone at this point."

Blake: Should we get back on the tour now? Or just explore at our leisure since your mother's the only reason we had a guide?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "What is this chaos...?"
---
-it really would be lmao-
---
Weiss: "Well, maybe that's partially Rin and I's fault... We give you a lot of treats, after all."
-Mario Kart, Sothis. It's the chaotic game of Mario Kart- :V
___

-Especially the beginning of Weirdmageddon- :V
___

(..I suppose that's true...S-Still, I don't eat too many sweets, right?) 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Mario Kart, Sothis. It's the chaotic game of Mario Kart- :V
___

-Especially the beginning of Weirdmageddon- :V
___

(..I suppose that's true...S-Still, I don't eat too many sweets, right?) 😅
Byleth: "I'm not sure myself..."

Sothis: Oh, by the way, happy birthday, Byleth.

Byleth: Happy birthday to you as well, Sothis. :)
---
-that'd be really funny-
---
Weiss: "I don't think so, at least." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I'm not sure myself..."

Sothis: Oh, by the way, happy birthday, Byleth.

Byleth: Happy birthday to you as well, Sothis. :)
---
-that'd be really funny-
---
Weiss: "I don't think so, at least." :)
-Funny, they share a birthday with Digi and I- :p
___

-For now, though, Specter Knight is finishing up his glass of whiskey-
___

(Okay, that's a relief! For a second I was worried it might be affecting my ability to battle..)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Funny, they share a birthday with Digi and I- :p
___

-For now, though, Specter Knight is finishing up his glass of whiskey-
___

(Okay, that's a relief! For a second I was worried it might be affecting my ability to battle..)
-it's funny that Byleth even has a canon birthday, given they're an avatar and actually give you a prompt to give them a birthday... but there's actual in-game implications as to why that is.... Sothis just shares whatever option you choose rather than specifically 9/20 but screw it, I'm giving both the same day-

-also, happy birthday to you two-
---
Shez: -chugged hers too- "I should probably get going."
---
Weiss: "We should probably see if it does."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-It might not even be the only threat they have to worry about-

-As long as it doesn't mess up your own ideas, I might also have some of the monster stuff that Jenny, Rin and Sakura are dealing with tie into this year's Halloween as well- :V
-Likely will not, since I'm not going to do something huge with those two, just some cartoonish shenanigans-
Not gonna deny that. But did you seriously think the kitchen staff wouldn't get tired from making that much food on a daily basis eventually?

___

TLink: "Not on any of the islands I've been to, at least..."

Tetra: "We've rarely seen them, either. In fact, the number of non-marine animal species found across the islands is admittedly rather limited..."
___

Spooky, is any of this stuff ringing any bells? 🤨

Spooky: "It's...starting to sound weirdly familiar, but I don't totally remember. I was trapped in that doll for so long that some of my memories are fuzzy..."
___

-And now they arrive back at Beach City!-
___

-At least she and Aya bought a lot of new clothes from Windfall, but that was a few months ago...-
Musashi: "Hahahah....." 😅
Artoria: "We did not..."
---
Altera: "Hm, I suppose besides things like seagulls, there wouldn't be that much..."
---
Rin: "...What if you are number 6 or 7, huh?"
Sakura: "Sister, please"
Rin: "Hey I have the right to feel unsafe in this place!"
---
-Indeed, the Galleon surprising less people there for clear reasons-
---
-Yeah, could use a few more...-
Kiara: Okay, she's looking more after herself than she would originally.
Ren: "Not sure what's so new about Nora and I working together when we've done so for years..."
---
-very good indeed-
---
Azura: "I've... never really picked up on that before. That's very observant of you, Natsuki."
---
Kanna: >_< -has a strategy but is too far back to pull it off in time-
---
Shez: "Yeah, maybe I do. I just feel like I'm constantly outnumbered."
Elizabeth: "I... W-Well... I was just suggesting!"
---
Sayori: "Yes! I owe a lot to her now!"
Monika: "Um..."
Sayori: "Thanks Moni~! You're sooo amazing~!"
Monika: -Blush- "O-Oh please..." -smiles though-
Mary: "So what you like to do?"
Sayori: "I write poems!"
---
Yuri: "She may look childish, but she's very good at discerning people" :)
Natsuki: "I am! ...Hey! I'm not childish!"
---
-And thus Abby did one more step!-
-Illya gasped-
---
Musashi: "I think I get it. You're still pretty awesome though! Not many can do what you can. But I also don't think it's a bad idea"
___

___

___

---
---

Hinoka: "No harm feelings, friend. Just making sure my training's put to use." :p

-I KEEP FORGETTING, but it's also very in-character for Revali to just not bother so this works :V-

Revali: "If it's too complicated for your little human mind, that's understandable."
---
Kamui: "I've never felt more in control, but she's warned me that I could still slip up at anytime without a Dragonstone at this point."

Blake: Should we get back on the tour now? Or just explore at our leisure since your mother's the only reason we had a guide?
-Probably horrified at how far this guy is going-
Vita: "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" -via magic, her hammer grew ten times its size, and she swung it right towards his face-
---
Koyanskaya: "Of course, there are some crazy powerful things there. But I don't want to risk being seen by anyone that's friends with them! Seriously, reading those bios is like they were cartoon characters, and those pull out crazy stuff that is hard to kill"
---
Tomoe: "Oh, I know th-" -then Ereshkigal lands shot on Hinoka!- "Ah..."
Ereshkigal: "Phew!"

Natsuki: "Hey! Why so rude, huh?!"
Sayori: "Awwww...."
---
Jeanne: "I see. So you really need to carry one, no matter where or when..."

Atalanta: Well, I guess for as long as she's distracting the guide...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Likely will not, since I'm not going to do something huge with those two, just some cartoonish shenanigans-
-Their dialogue made them sound a lot more dangerous...But maybe they won't be able to fool Chaldea as easily as they have been able to fool others?-

-And in that case, expect Spooky to be relevant again this October- :p

Musashi: "Hahahah....." 😅
Artoria: "We did not..."
---
Altera: "Hm, I suppose besides things like seagulls, there wouldn't be that much..."
---
Rin: "...What if you are number 6 or 7, huh?"
Sakura: "Sister, please"
Rin: "Hey I have the right to feel unsafe in this place!"
---
-Indeed, the Galleon surprising less people there for clear reasons-
---
-Yeah, could use a few more...-
Kiara: Okay, she's looking more after herself than she would originally.
Well, as obvious as it shoulda been, now ya do.

Happy Birthday, by the way!
___

-Bunyan gets the idea of them visiting a zoo since many of them haven't seen a lot of wildlife before?-
___

Spooky: "I don't really see how I would qualify as one of these "specimens"...Then agian, considering that this mansion is my home..."

Okay, we need answers. I can try to extract any data on the missing two files from this computer, or we can just move forward and see if there's any signs that this "GL Labs" is still operating here...
___

-Most of them are just like "Oh, those Space Pirates Steven's friends with are back, cool"-

-A small handful of them are still surprised whenever it shows up, or otherwise spend a few minutes questioning how it can fly-
___

-And unlike Aya, she at least hasn't lost any that she already had...-

-So far, all signs of improvement to Lusamine's self-doubts and trauma...-

-it's funny that Byleth even has a canon birthday, given they're an avatar and actually give you a prompt to give them a birthday... but there's actual in-game implications as to why that is.... Sothis just shares whatever option you choose rather than specifically 9/20 but screw it, I'm giving both the same day-

-also, happy birthday to you two-
---
Shez: -chugged hers too- "I should probably get going."
---
Weiss: "We should probably see if it does."
-Considering that gameplay doesn't always need to apply to canon, that's actually fair. And it'd make sense if Byleth was born on the same day as Sothis considering her origins-

-And thank you!-
___

Specter: "As should I. Abigail might get worried if Im absent for too long..."
___

(Wait, it might have?!) :urg:

---
---

---

Vita: "Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP!" -via magic, her hammer grew ten times its size, and she swung it right towards his face-
---
Koyanskaya: "Of course, there are some crazy powerful things there. But I don't want to risk being seen by anyone that's friends with them! Seriously, reading those bios is like they were cartoon characters, and those pull out crazy stuff that is hard to kill"
---

---

-This actually significantly damaged him, partly dislodging Spamton NEO's lower jaw and leaving it hanging open...-

-His response is to fire numberous Plus Bombs and launch fire at them intermittently, while also creating explosive shockwaves by stomping the ground-

___

-If they find out about them, or heck, if Chaldea even calls them for backup, they could be a major threat to their operation...-
___

Peridot: "Ha! They weren't even remotely expecting that shot!"

Medli: "Master Revali, please be more polite. They don't seem to have been familiar with any species like the Rito before..."
___

-At least for the time being...-

-Right now an exterminator is trying and failing to catch the mouse that Artemis is angry at-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Their dialogue made them sound a lot more dangerous...But maybe they won't be able to fool Chaldea as easily as they have been able to fool others?-

-And in that case, expect Spooky to be relevant again this October- :p
-Yeah they're definitely dangerous, but also very cartoony, so they'll just try to have a little bit of funsies- :V

-And sure then-
Well, as obvious as it shoulda been, now ya do.

Happy Birthday, by the way!
___

-Bunyan gets the idea of them visiting a zoo since many of them haven't seen a lot of wildlife before?-
___

Spooky: "I don't really see how I would qualify as one of these "specimens"...Then agian, considering that this mansion is my home..."

Okay, we need answers. I can try to extract any data on the missing two files from this computer, or we can just move forward and see if there's any signs that this "GL Labs" is still operating here...
___

-Most of them are just like "Oh, those Space Pirates Steven's friends with are back, cool"-

-A small handful of them are still surprised whenever it shows up, or otherwise spend a few minutes questioning how it can fly-
___

-And unlike Aya, she at least hasn't lost any that she already had...-

-So far, all signs of improvement to Lusamine's self-doubts and trauma...-
Artoria: "I will need to learn to measure myself..."
---
Bunyan: "...Oh! Have you ever been in a zoo?"
Altera: "A zoo?"
---
Sakura: "Hmmm... I think we should be informed on what we're facing"
Rin: "Yeah, I'll be watching over you..." -at Spooky-
Sakura: -Sigh- "It could be dangerous to split..."
---
-While the Gokaigers descend from ropes quite casually-
---
Kiara: "Any issue at performing chores?"
Lusamine: "None so far, I've been dusting, ordering stuff, washing dishes..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah they're definitely dangerous, but also very cartoony, so they'll just try to have a little bit of funsies- :V

-And sure then-
-Will they cause enough chaos that Chaldea will need to send them away?-

-For now, though, only Jenny, Rin and Sakura are aware of the mansion and any of it's entities...-

-And sure then-

Artoria: "I will need to learn to measure myself..."
---
Bunyan: "...Oh! Have you ever been in a zoo?"
Altera: "A zoo?"
---
Sakura: "Hmmm... I think we should be informed on what we're facing"
Rin: "Yeah, I'll be watching over you..." -at Spooky-
Sakura: -Sigh- "It could be dangerous to split..."
---
-While the Gokaigers descend from ropes quite casually-
---
Kiara: "Any issue at performing chores?"
Lusamine: "None so far, I've been dusting, ordering stuff, washing dishes..."
A lot of you will. Including your daughter/son here. :p
___

Tetra: "One of that places that collects animals?"

TLink: "Newer zoos tend to be more a lot caring of and even directly helpful to the animals they house..."
___

Spooky: "Rude, but totally fair..."

Alright, I'll try to extract the remaining two specimen files... -Doesn't totally trust Spooky either, but is trying to be more subtle about it-
___

-Steven was nearby and waves at them!-

Steven: "Hey, guys! How was Empire City?"
___

-So far, so good?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Will they cause enough chaos that Chaldea will need to send them away?-

-For now, though, only Jenny, Rin and Sakura are aware of the mansion and any of it's entities...-
-On Pandora's level pretty much- :V

-And that's for now-
A lot of you will. Including your daughter/son here. :p
___

Tetra: "One of that places that collects animals?"

TLink: "Newer zoos tend to be more a lot caring of and even directly helpful to the animals they house..."
___

Spooky: "Rude, but totally fair..."

Alright, I'll try to extract the remaining two specimen files... -Doesn't totally trust Spooky either, but is trying to be more subtle about it-
___

-Steven was nearby and waves at them!-

Steven: "Hey, guys! How was Empire City?"
___

-So far, so good?-
-Mordred just groaned-
---
Bunyan: "Some are even why some animals aren't extinct!"
---
Sakura: "We'll be waiting... I'll guard the door!"
---
Ahim: "They have quite the fancy place" :)
---
-Kiara believes so so far, writing it down-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "I... W-Well... I was just suggesting!"
---
Sayori: "Yes! I owe a lot to her now!"
Monika: "Um..."
Sayori: "Thanks Moni~! You're sooo amazing~!"
Monika: -Blush- "O-Oh please..." -smiles though-
Mary: "So what you like to do?"
Sayori: "I write poems!"
---
Yuri: "She may look childish, but she's very good at discerning people" :)
Natsuki: "I am! ...Hey! I'm not childish!"
---
-And thus Abby did one more step!-
-Illya gasped-
---
Musashi: "I think I get it. You're still pretty awesome though! Not many can do what you can. But I also don't think it's a bad idea"
Ren: "... I see..."
---
-Sayori cute~-
---
Azura: How cute~ :)
---
-ABBY WON!-
---
Shez: "And you were my first thought. We spar pretty often and we're pretty similar in abilities. Just imagine the synergy!"

-Considering that gameplay doesn't always need to apply to canon, that's actually fair. And it'd make sense if Byleth was born on the same day as Sothis considering her origins-

-And thank you!-
___

Specter: "As should I. Abigail might get worried if Im absent for too long..."
___

(Wait, it might have?!) :urg:
-I think Sothis just forgot her birthday, didn't really care and just took the same day as Byleth's :V-

-yeeeee-
---
Shez: "Well, you go have a good time with her then."
---
Weiss: -doing her best to hold her laugh-

---
---

---

-This actually significantly damaged him, partly dislodging Spamton NEO's lower jaw and leaving it hanging open...-

-His response is to fire numberous Plus Bombs and launch fire at them intermittently, while also creating explosive shockwaves by stomping the ground-

___

-If they find out about them, or heck, if Chaldea even calls them for backup, they could be a major threat to their operation...-
___

Medli: "Master Revali, please be more polite. They don't seem to have been familiar with any species like the Rito before..."
___

-Right now an exterminator is trying and failing to catch the mouse that Artemis is angry at-
Shez: "Okay, that was cool..."
---
Coyle: "Indeed, the less trouble we attract, the better..."
---
Hinoka: "Can't second guess your next move, huh?"

Revali: "They should be awestruck at my splendor then!"

Mipha: :facepalm:
---
Kamui: "But maybe with Kiara's help, I could tame myself."

-Artemis chasing it like a kitty?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-On Pandora's level pretty much- :V

-And that's for now-
-So still enough for some members of Chaldea to send them away- :V

-Mordred just groaned-
---
Bunyan: "Some are even why some animals aren't extinct!"
---
Sakura: "We'll be waiting... I'll guard the door!"
---
Ahim: "They have quite the fancy place" :)
---
-Kiara believes so so far, writing it down-
Am I wrong? :p
___

Tetra: "...Is that seriously true?"
___

-Jenny is connects one of her arms to the computer and tries to collect some data from it...but to no avail on the remaining specimen files-

Ugh, it's no use! Either files for Specimens 6 and 7 were deleted, or the data in them was corrupted. Either way, retrieving them from this computer isn't possible anymore...

___

Steven: "I know, right? My dad, Pearl and I all stayed at a hotel there once. It was so cool!"
___

-What's her assessment on how Lusamine's doing?-

-I think Sothis just forgot her birthday, didn't really care and just took the same day as Byleth's :V-

-yeeeee-
---
Shez: "Well, you go have a good time with her then."
---
Weiss: -doing her best to hold her laugh-
-I was also thinking either that was possible, or that she considered being revived as being reborn in a way, so they technically do share the same birthday in that regard- :V
___

Specter: "Where will you be off to next?"
___

(Am I out of shape?! Do I need to train even more frequently?! Did Patxi notice if I was out of shape?!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I was also thinking either that was possible, or that she considered being revived as being reborn in a way, so they technically do share the same birthday in that regard- :V
___

Specter: "Where will you be off to next?"
___

(Am I out of shape?! Do I need to train even more frequently?! Did Patxi notice if I was out of shape?!)
-either way, BIRTHDAYS-
---
Shez: "Probably looking for a gift to give to someone close to me. It's her birthday today." :p
---
Weiss: "Don't overthink it too much." :chuckle:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either way, BIRTHDAYS-
---
Shez: "Probably looking for a gift to give to someone close to me. It's her birthday today." :p
---
Weiss: "Don't overthink it too much." :chuckle:
-Did they and some of her friends have plans on celebrating it?-
___

Specter: "Must be your sister..."
___

(Then why would you say things like that?!) -Yup, she's in one of her panic modes again- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they might be :V-
---
Shez: "Clever boy, aren't you?" :p
---
Weiss: :laugh:
-Byleth still wants to laze for now or will she go meet up with some of their friends?-
___

Specter: "You're newer here, and have already mentioned having a close bond with your sister. Didn't sound like you could be referring to anyone else here."
___

(...Was that comment just a joke?!) :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth still wants to laze for now or will she go meet up with some of their friends?-
___

Specter: "You're newer here, and have already mentioned having a close bond with your sister. Didn't sound like you could be referring to anyone else here."
___

(...Was that comment just a joke?!) :urg:
-she might get more properly dressed and meet with frens... or bump into new people-
---
Shez: "Fair, I guess." :lol:
---
Weiss: "...Maybe?" :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she might get more properly dressed and meet with frens... or bump into new people-
---
Shez: "Fair, I guess." :lol:
---
Weiss: "...Maybe?" :lol:
-Doing the former first is probably a good idea- :p
___

-Though that reminds Shez that she hasn't made many new friends here yet?-
___

-Winter sighs in exasperation and sinks into her chair-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So still enough for some members of Chaldea to send them away- :V
1695243099036.png

___

___

___

---
---

---

-Fortunately, by this point, Cú had finally managed to finish the setup, doing his chant to summon the giant before Spamton stomped on the ground-

Cú: "My Magecraft is a Cage of Flames. A flaming yet verdant giant. Retribution. A shrine that purifies the evil of human affairs.The one who destroys... Burn the completely!

Wicker Man!"

-With that, he managed to summon a flaming giant of tree branches, covered in divine flames looking for a sacrifice-

-It of course, targetted Spamton, and while too big for him to be trapped in the cage inside it, it attempted to cling to him to burn him, in time for the bombs to have taken some people like Elizabeth or Shamal down-
---
Koyanskaya: "Hm, I'll be sure to depart in soon. And then to another world"
---
Tomoe: "No, it seems not" -aiming at the Goddess now-

Natsuki: "Doesn't means you should be a total jerk!"
Yuri: "S-Sorry..."
Natsuki: "You don't have to be sorry, you haven't done anything unlike him"
---
Jeanne: "If there's anything I can do to help, I'm here. Always"
-Tiki's also been teaching her to control herself, being much older and all-

-As a proud Goddess of the Hunt, she won't let it get away-
-So yeah- :V
Ren: "... I see..."
---
-Sayori cute~-
---
Azura: How cute~ :)
---
-ABBY WON!-
---
Shez: "And you were my first thought. We spar pretty often and we're pretty similar in abilities. Just imagine the synergy!"
Elizabeth: Did my plan work?
---
-Indeed, so radiant Mary can't help but admire-
---
-Indeed, almost makes one want to headpat her-
---
Abby: "...I really did it!" -feeling accomplished-
---
Musashi: "Hmmm, I certainly wouldn't mind growing closer to you"
Am I wrong? :p
___

Tetra: "...Is that seriously true?"
___

-Jenny is connects one of her arms to the computer and tries to collect some data from it...but to no avail on the remaining specimen files-

Ugh, it's no use! Either files for Specimens 6 and 7 were deleted, or the data in them was corrupted. Either way, retrieving them from this computer isn't possible anymore...

___

Steven: "I know, right? My dad, Pearl and I all stayed at a hotel there once. It was so cool!"
___

-What's her assessment on how Lusamine's doing?-
-Mordee too stubborn after all-
---
Bunyan: "At least I've read so!"
---
Sakura: "Oh goodness..."
Rin: "Then we have to see what this lab's all about!"
---
Gai: "Everyone was so awd to see us too!"
---
-That so far everything's proceeding smoothly-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Doing the former first is probably a good idea- :p
___

-Though that reminds Shez that she hasn't made many new friends here yet?-
___

-Winter sighs in exasperation and sinks into her chair-
-but the latter might happen first :V-
---
-she's working on it >.V-
---
Weiss: :chuckle:

Elizabeth: Did my plan work?
---
-Indeed, so radiant Mary can't help but admire-
---
-Indeed, almost makes one want to headpat her-
---
Abby: "...I really did it!" -feeling accomplished-
---
Musashi: "Hmmm, I certainly wouldn't mind growing closer to you"
-it did not-
---
-her thoughts?-
---
-Azura does do that-
---
Kanna: "Congratulations, Abby-chan~"
---
Shez: "Yeah, you seem pretty cool." :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-On that note, we might want to start Halloween events no later than October 1st this time-

-Mordee too stubborn after all-
---
Bunyan: "At least I've read so!"
---
Sakura: "Oh goodness..."
Rin: "Then we have to see what this lab's all about!"
---
Gai: "Everyone was so awd to see us too!"
---
-That so far everything's proceeding smoothly-
Nope, I ain't wrong. :smirk:
___

Tetra: "Have you never actually been to one before?"
___

Spooky: "Let's get moving, then!"

And pronto!

-After taking another elevator, they'd find that the next few rooms are in fact, pat of a GL Labs facility-

-It looks worn-down and rustic, and has several tanks full of green liquid containing either dead or developing experimental lifeforms. Some look like vaguely humanoid monsters, while others look like dinosaurs-

...I think that answers our first question...
___

Steven: "Somehow I'm not surprised." :p
___

-Current thoughts or will she inform the group about her latest assessment?-

-but the latter might happen first :V-
---
-she's working on it >.V-
---
Weiss: :chuckle:
-Well, it's not that different from what Shiki usually wears outside of missions or training at least- :V
___

-She'll probably make some friends in due time...And perhaps even form a contract with a Servant as well?-
___

(Was I really overreacting...?) :urg:

---
---

---

-Fortunately, by this point, Cú had finally managed to finish the setup, doing his chant to summon the giant before Spamton stomped on the ground-

Cú: "My Magecraft is a Cage of Flames. A flaming yet verdant giant. Retribution. A shrine that purifies the evil of human affairs.The one who destroys... Burn the completely!

Wicker Man!"

-With that, he managed to summon a flaming giant of tree branches, covered in divine flames looking for a sacrifice-

-It of course, targetted Spamton, and while too big for him to be trapped in the cage inside it, it attempted to cling to him to burn him, in time for the bombs to have taken some people like Elizabeth or Shamal down-
---
---

---

-And sure enough, Spamton NEO was horribly burnt by it, slowing the giant mech down considerably, even seemingly stunning him or damaging the mech's power systems as Spamton doesn't immediately retaliate this time or even make any quips or rants-

-Not only that, but the fire from the Noble Phantasm also burnt down several of the strings/wires attached to him as well, leaving 25 more intact-

___

-Which one?-
___

-Ereshkigal is able to land another shot first or dodge/take cover otherwise?-

Medli: "I do think one of them seemed surprised yet awestruck at first..." -Referring to Yuri-
___

-Kamui's got friends to count on for this as well-

-The tour guide sighs, while the exterminator just looks on annoyed-

-Yeah, that frees them to explore the rest of the castle at their leisure then- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Wicker Man!"

---
---

---

-And sure enough, Spamton NEO was horribly burnt by it, slowing the giant mech down considerably, even seemingly stunning him or damaging the mech's power systems as Spamton doesn't immediately retaliate this time or even make any quips or rants-

-Not only that, but the fire from the Noble Phantasm also burnt down several of the strings/wires attached to him as well, leaving 25 more intact-

___

-Which one?-
___

Medli: "I do think one of them seemed surprised yet awestruck at first..." -Referring to Yuri-
___

-Yeah, that frees them to explore the rest of the castle at their leisure then- :p
Kamui: "We're so close..."

Shez: -tries climbing Spamton again-
---
Coyle: "Any idea of where you'll go?"
---
-is she?-

Revali: "Yet the other one is incredibly rude."

Mipha: -refrains from snarking-
---
Kamui: "Thank you, Jeanne... but this is more of a personal thing."

Blake: "I guess we're on our own now."

-Well, it's not that different from what Shiki usually wears outside of missions or training at least- :V
___

-She'll probably make some friends in due time...And perhaps even form a contract with a Servant as well?-
___

(Was I really overreacting...?) :urg:
-still, she wants to dress up a bit more nicely, getting some jeans and a leather jacket from a shopping trip with Guifei-
---
-perhaps...-
---
Weiss: "It was cute." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-still, she wants to dress up a bit more nicely, getting some jeans and a leather jacket from a shopping trip with Guifei-
---
-perhaps...-
---
Weiss: "It was cute." :p
-Would something distract her from getting fully dressed before actually leaving her room?-

-Not sure how the latter would even happen before the former otherwise- :V
___

-She's at least hung out with Guifei and Arc before due to them being Byleth's friends and Servants, right?-
___

-Sighs- (Maybe I shouldn't panic about my skills or health so much...)

-She can't help it with how prideful she can be sometimes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Would something distract her from getting fully dressed before actually leaving her room?-

-Not sure how the latter would even happen before the former otherwise- :V
___

-She's at least hung out with Guifei and Arc before due to them being Byleth's friends and Servants, right?-
___

-Sighs- (Maybe I shouldn't panic about my skills or health so much...)

-She can't help it with how prideful she can be sometimes-
-by walking around the ship?-
---
-yeah, and has really gotten along with Arcueid due to sharing brain cells :V-
---
Weiss: "Well, it ensures you remain cute." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-by walking around the ship?-
---
-yeah, and has really gotten along with Arcueid due to sharing brain cells :V-
---
Weiss: "Well, it ensures you remain cute." :p
-So she just leaves her room for a bit before putting on the stuff she bought with Guifei?-
___

-In hindsight, that's probably partly why Byleth got along with her so well as well- :V
___

(That's a good thing, right?) :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So she just leaves her room for a bit before putting on the stuff she bought with Guifei?-
___

-In hindsight, that's probably partly why Byleth got along with her so well as well- :V
___

(That's a good thing, right?) :lol:
-....no, after putting it on-

-but her friends aren't literally right at her doorstep, leaving chances for other people to see her-
---
Shez: ...... -realizes- Awwwww~ :)
---
Weiss: "Always~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-it did not-
---
-her thoughts?-
---
-Azura does do that-
---
Kanna: "Congratulations, Abby-chan~"
---
Shez: "Yeah, you seem pretty cool." :grin:
-Welp then- V: -Moving the rhino now!-
---
Mary: She's really kind... Making friends should be easy!
---
-And it mmade Natsuki blush profusely-
---
Illya: "I guess you did do it better..."
Abby:"I did~!"
---
Musashi: "I know!" :p "But then a second Servant, huh?"
-On that note, we might want to start Halloween events no later than October 1st this time-
Yeah, that's something I agree on.
Nope, I ain't wrong. :smirk:
___

Tetra: "Have you never actually been to one before?"
___

Spooky: "Let's get moving, then!"

And pronto!

-After taking another elevator, they'd find that the next few rooms are in fact, pat of a GL Labs facility-

-It looks worn-down and rustic, and has several tanks full of green liquid containing either dead or developing experimental lifeforms. Some look like vaguely humanoid monsters, while others look like dinosaurs-

...I think that answers our first question...
___

Steven: "Somehow I'm not surprised." :p
___

-Current thoughts or will she inform the group about her latest assessment?-
Mordred: "Tsk...!"
---
Bunyan: "Hmmm, I have not..."
---
Sakura: "Okay, they're still functioning... And they're even making dinosaurs!"
Rin: "So we blow it up?"
---
Luka: "But hey! It was quite fun~" :p
---
Kiara: "I see you've been more self-confident..."
Lusamine: "Really?"

___

-Which one?-
___

___

---
---
-is she?-

---

-Vita and Signum did take the chance to aim attacks at the wires with the attempt to destroy them, while Scáthach was also climbing him like Shez to get a chance at it-
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmmm, I think I may..."
---
-She took cover before shooting another!-

Natsuki: "Because you started it, and I won't let anyone just get like that to my friends for nothing!"
Sayori: "N-Natsuki!"
---
Jeanne: "...I know..." -sigh.- "Guess I can just sit and hope..."

Atalanta: "Hmm, where to go next...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Welp then- V: -Moving the rhino now!-
---
Mary: She's really kind... Making friends should be easy!
---
-And it mmade Natsuki blush profusely-
---
Illya: "I guess you did do it better..."
Abby:"I did~!"
---
Musashi: "I know!" :p "But then a second Servant, huh?"
-well, Yang and Nora are-
---
-YES IT SHOULD-
---
Azura: -snickered a bit at that-
---
Kanna: "Now's my turn to win!" >:3
---
Shez: "Yeah, probably a good idea to even the numbers, right? Might just test my luck and summon something or whatever... but I don't know how."

-Musashi does and will help after they contract?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, that's something I agree on.

Mordred: "Tsk...!"
---
Bunyan: "Hmmm, I have not..."
---
Sakura: "Okay, they're still functioning... And they're even making dinosaurs!"
Rin: "So we blow it up?"
---
Luka: "But hey! It was quite fun~" :p
---
Kiara: "I see you've been more self-confident..."
Lusamine: "Really?"
October 1st for Halloween stuff it is then?

-Undyne cackles- Sorry, this is all on you guys for not respecting the kitchen staff!
___

TLink: "Now I kind of want to visit one..."
___

As long as we can make sure there's no civilians trapped here, then yes, that sounds like our best move.

-Then the giant spider/centipede hybrid mutant shows up- :V

-And compared to Specimen 2, it moves extremely fast-

___

Steven: "I'm glad you guys had such a good time there. Is this really the last day you're spending in this dimension/"
___

-Even Lusamine didn't realize it...-

-....no, after putting it on-

-but her friends aren't literally right at her doorstep, leaving chances for other people to see her-
---
Shez: ...... -realizes- Awwwww~ :)
---
Weiss: "Always~"
-That makes more sense lmao-
___

-Arcueid reminded her of her adopted sister...-
___

(I guess I'm not surprised. You, Rin and the others are almost always calling me cute. The same goes for Patxi and his trainers, and even our other friends and theirs...)

---
---
-is she?-

---

-Vita and Signum did take the chance to aim attacks at the wires with the attempt to destroy them, while Scáthach was also climbing him like Shez to get a chance at it-
---
---

Natsuki: "Because you started it, and I won't let anyone just get like that to my friends for nothing!"
---

-Before these attacks can land, Spamton NEO's mechanical heart reappears, this time also huge waves of explosions at the group instead of diamond-shaped projectiles-
___

-A world Chaldea's familiar with or nah?-
___

-Does the shot land?!-

Medli: "L-Let's please compose ourselves. Whatever misunderstanding occurred here, no good will come from arguing about it..."
___

-Still, Kamui would accept Jeanne's help if need be?-

-From the hall outside the library, the nearest rooms seem to be the tapestry room and the spa...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-Before these attacks can land, Spamton NEO's mechanical heart reappears, this time also huge waves of explosions at the group instead of diamond-shaped projectiles-
___

-A world Chaldea's familiar with or nah?-
___

-Does the shot land?!-

Medli: "L-Let's please compose ourselves. Whatever misunderstanding occurred here, no good will come from arguing about it..."
___

-Still, Kamui would accept Jeanne's help if need be?-

-From the hall outside the library, the nearest rooms seem to be the tapestry room and the spa...-
Shez: "Could you stop doing explosions?!" -dodging them-
---
-what KoP asked?-
---
-Hinoka spawned in a good spot to pick off either of them-

Mipha: -puts a hand on Revali's...... do birds have shoulders?-

Revali: "..." -snicker- "You've got guts, pink. And a sense of honor to defend those you're close with. Not bad at all."
---
Kamui: "Knowing you're doing that might help." :)

Blake: "....What do you think?"

-That makes more sense lmao-
___

-Arcueid reminded her of her adopted sister...-
___

(I guess I'm not surprised. You, Rin and the others are almost always calling me cute. The same goes for Patxi and his trainers, and even our other friends and theirs...)
-yes it does lol-
---
-though the truth of the matter is simply that Sothis had an interest in maintaining Arcueid's existence, and even provides the mana so Byleth doesn't have to strain herself just to keep the Moon Cancer alive-

-still, Byleth saw a lot of Shez in Arcueid so while it's not the reason the contract was made, the similarities between the two are still the reason why she's become one of Byleth's closest friends-
---
Weiss: "Because you are very cute. It is fact." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yes it does lol-
---
-though the truth of the matter is simply that Sothis had an interest in maintaining Arcueid's existence, and even provides the mana so Byleth doesn't have to strain herself just to keep the Moon Cancer alive-

-still, Byleth saw a lot of Shez in Arcueid so while it's not the reason the contract was made, the similarities between the two are still the reason why she's become one of Byleth's closest friends-
---
Weiss: "Because you are very cute. It is fact." :)
-So Byleth is now dressed more properly!-
___

-Someone needed to form a contract with her to ensure her survival following Amos' death, and Byleth and Sothis happened to be the ideal candidates for that-

-They've formed a strong friendship since then partly because of said contract and because of her similarities to Shez-
___

(Awwwww, thank you...) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Byleth is now dressed more properly!-
___

-Someone needed to form a contract with her to ensure her survival following Amos' death, and Byleth and Sothis happened to be the ideal candidates for that-

-They've formed a strong friendship since then partly because of said contract and because of her similarities to Shez-
___

(Awwwww, thank you...) :)
-and goes out!-
---
-but anyway, Shez is going to think of a good gift!-
---
-Weiss pats her-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Any of your characters see her on the way to her frens?-
___

-Any that already come to her mind?-
___

-Smiling and waggling her tails-

(Speaking of Patxi, I wonder how he''s doing.) -Looks over at him and Medusa-
-perhaps... I was about to ask if any of yours did lol-
---
-first she thought of a cool sword... but that's a gift more suited for Shez herself lol-
---
-is he eating food?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps... I was about to ask if any of yours did lol-
---
-first she thought of a cool sword... but that's a gift more suited for Shez herself lol-
---
-is he eating food?-
-I still need to think of which character(s) in specific- :V
___

-So that's probably off the table...-
___

-Nope, just waiting by Medusa while she chats with Sakura about how the strike's going-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I still need to think of which character(s) in specific- :V
___

-So that's probably off the table...-
___

-Nope, just waiting by Medusa while she chats with Sakura about how the strike's going-
-that's fair enough :V-
---
-she totally bought a katana to decorate her room tho :V-
---
-and it's effective, at least?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that's fair enough :V-
---
-she totally bought a katana to decorate her room tho :V-
---
-and it's effective, at least?-
-Maybe Gaster? I should have him be more relevant again lol-

-Plus, Byleth and Sothis aren't that familiar with him since he was possessed by Toffee for most of their earlier months here-

___

-That'd be a badass gift at least- :V
___

-So far, it's been fairly effective as at least Artoria and Musashi seems to have realized they messed up and are genuinely sorry for overworking the kitchen staff-

-Other gluttons are currently either remaining too greedy, prideful or oblivious to apologize or at least agree to a less excessive amount of meals per day- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Maybe Gaster? I should have him be more relevant again lol-

-Plus, Byleth and Sothis aren't that familiar with him since he was possessed by Toffee for most of their earlier months here-

___

-That'd be a badass gift at least- :V
___

-So far, it's been fairly effective as at least Artoria and Musashi seems to have realized they messed up and are genuinely sorry for overworking the kitchen staff-

-Other gluttons are currently either remaining too greedy, prideful or oblivious to apologize or at least agree to a less excessive amount of meals per day- :V
-that would be fair enough-
---
-yeah, it really would, but it's not Byleth's stule...-
---
-so progress is being made~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that would be fair enough-
---
-yeah, it really would, but it's not Byleth's stule...-
---
-so progress is being made~-
-Byleth and Sothis would see a skeleton with an oddly more ghost-like face in a black longcoat walking across the halls of the ship-
___

-Maybe some clothes or armor instead? Or something from their own family home of Fodlan?-
___

-It's still an excellent start...-

-Time will tell if they need to contain a riot from the other gluttons though- :V

Top Bottom