• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "Or maybe let Ruby get a clean shot?"

Nora: "...I wanna bash the rhino!"
---
Palu: You didn't need to end it. I swear, you might be more childish than my actual children. :p-joking-
---
Azura: "I've heard of that too..."
---
Kanna: "I knew you'd like it~"
---
-while Shez and presumably Arcueid are watching...and betting on who will win :V-

-Byleth tries to land a Nosferatu spell to undo some of the blasts Guifei's wisps have done-
Elizabeth: "Hmmmm, either would work!"
---
Kama: M-More childish? I'm not childish! ....Am I?
---
Natsuki: "I don't feel bad about it though"
---
-And so they start to play a few games-
---
Arcueid: "She's getting so stomped"

-While the Foreigner herself struck with her flutes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Musashi: "I..." I suppose I could visit an alternate world...
---
Altera: "But it's over now! So don't wrap your minds around it too much"
---
Sakura: "There's also adrenaline at play"
---
-And are "Oh crap, they finished!"-
---
-So yeah, Kiara really relates to her, feeling the need to help her today...-
-Somewhere where they could still eat an insane amount of food...Even if they don't acknowledge it as an insane amount of food- :V
___

TLink: "I'll...try not to. No use worrying about an incident that's already been dealt with..."
___

I guess on a mental level adrenaline can even affect robots sometimes...Or maybe it's just stress. :ohwell:

-They next room they reach is a fork in the road. There are two separate pathways they can take, though they can still easily backtrack to the same hallway to meet up again-
___

-They need to start the next phase of their plan!-
___

-And later that same day, they would hold another therapy session after everyone gets some breakfast?-

Sothis: Perhaps the next time a multidimensional parasite shows up...
---
Shez: "Yeah, that's what I heard too. Similar person in all but memories, so it's hard to blame the one on our side."
---
Weiss: "And I was planning to rest regardless. You worry over nothing."
-Which is hopefully never...But it'd be better to be prepared for it- :V
___

Specter: "The counterpart of her that was originally summoned was Toffee's Servant. She's a deity who formed a contract with him to try and get revenge on someone who's actions got her brutally killed previously. "
___

(I was totally confident you'd recover as a headache pales in comparison to most of the villains and creatures you usually have to fight...But I'm always gonna be worried about my family and friends when one of them isn't feeling well.)

Byleth: -states, matter-of-factly- "Our opponent."

Ingrid: "I like the teamwork we can do though..." -crosses arms, pouting cutely-
---
-and even Byleth, since the data Coyle got was before she showed up as well-

Coyle: "Their numbers have grown... I shall estimate their potential with security footage."
---
Hinoka: "All that training's paying off!" :laugh:
---
Kamui: "..." -finally breaks the silence- "If you don't want to talk about it now, that's fine... But we're best friends, Jeanne, so whenever you work up the confidence to do so, let's talk about it, just you and I. Is that alright?"

-Jeanne can at least promise that?-

Blake: "No way! How?!"
Guifei: "Why is he yelling?! Ugh, forget it!" -she flied to Spamton to start throwing divine flames at him-

Yukari: "But I like seeing you beg" :p
---
Koyanskaya: "Yeah, it sounds like the smart choice"
---
Tomoe: "Hm, but the time limit hasn't been reached"

Yuri: "We were activated just now..."
---
Jeanne: "Kamui... I-I'm sorry I have been like this..." -sigh- "Maybe I should listen to that and just tell you already..."

I forgot that tbh :p
Atalanta: "She deceived us all with her kindness!"
DONT YOU SEE HOW MUCH [power] AND [fame] IVE GOTTEN?! DONT YOU TO BE A [BIG SHOT]?? ITS ALL POSSIBLE IF YOU FIND [freedom] TO LOOK PAST THE DARK AND...

-A few seconds later, Spamton NEO's hand morphs into a giant phone, which starts ringing. He doesn't hesitate to answer it-

HUH? -Answers the phone, and starts listening to someone talking through it-

WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

...IT'S FOR YOU.

-Before Guifei's divine flames can hit him, Spamton NEO starts firing volleys of the blue clams at everyone again. The divine flames destroy the first several, but he fires far more afterwards. Once again, the blue eggs explode into tons of min-Spamton heads that act like a cluster of metal spheres and bullets if the clams are not destroyed, and the mini Spamton heads in question are deadly accurate and travel far too fast to dodge-
___

-That's probably not the case, as Byleth arrived some time before Toffee returned, and Queen was able to gather information on her along with the rest of Chaldea's members that were on file up to that point in time-

-An analysis of the fight and the fighters dealing with these clones might be just what they need...-
___

-How much time remains in the match?-

..I assume that means you have only been online since as of today. But have you been online for only a few minutes, or at least a few hours?
___

Moon: "I can take my leave for now if you two wish to speak more privately."

-I'm surprised since the first movie didn't do so well, so maybe this film's their effort at an Improved Second Attempt- :p

-She needs to be stopped...and reported to the authorities so that even if the protagonists can't defeat her, she won't be able to commit any more murders-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guifei: "Why is he yelling?! Ugh, forget it!" -she flied to Spamton to start throwing divine flames at him-

Yukari: "But I like seeing you beg" :p
---
Koyanskaya: "Yeah, it sounds like the smart choice"
---
Tomoe: "Hm, but the time limit hasn't been reached"

Yuri: "We were activated just now..."
---
Jeanne: "Kamui... I-I'm sorry I have been like this..." -sigh- "Maybe I should listen to that and just tell you already..."

I forgot that tbh :p
Atalanta: "She deceived us all with her kindness!"
DONT YOU SEE HOW MUCH [power] AND [fame] IVE GOTTEN?! DONT YOU TO BE A [BIG SHOT]?? ITS ALL POSSIBLE IF YOU FIND [freedom] TO LOOK PAST THE DARK AND...

-A few seconds later, Spamton NEO's hand morphs into a giant phone, which starts ringing. He doesn't hesitate to answer it-

WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

...IT'S FOR YOU.

-Before Guifei's divine flames can hit him, Spamton NEO starts firing volleys of the blue clams at everyone again. The divine flames destroy the first several, but he fires far more afterwards. Once again, the blue eggs explode into tons of min-Spamton heads that act like a cluster of metal spheres and bullets if the clams are not destroyed, and the mini Spamton heads in question are deadly accurate and travel far too fast to dodge-
___

-That's probably not the case, as Byleth arrived some time before Toffee returned, and Queen was able to gather information on her along with the rest of Chaldea's members that were on file up to that point in time-

-An analysis of the fight and the fighters dealing with these clones might be just what they need...-
___

..I assume that means you have only been online since as of today. But have you been online for only a few minutes, or at least a few hours?
___

-I'm surprised since the first movie didn't do so well, so maybe this film's their effort at an Improved Second Attempt- :p

-She needs to be stopped...and reported to the authorities so that even if the protagonists can't defeat her, she won't be able to commit any more murders-
Ingrid: "Not really the situation where you should waste my time, old friend..." -vanishes into sparkles, teleporting on her own-

-Byleth would be ready to use Heal on Guifei if things turn out badly for her-
---
-still, with Byleth keeping her strongest abilities a secret until recently, it's doubtful Queen managed to learn that Byleth can control time, so her decision to keep it hidden may have come in handy-

Coyle: "I'll do just that then, and return with an update."
---
Hinoka: "I can extend my lead then." :p
---
Kamui: "If she wants privacy, we can always leave ourselves. No need for you to move around."

Blake: "Will they do it...?"

Elizabeth: "Hmmmm, either would work!"
---
Kama: M-More childish? I'm not childish! ....Am I?
---
Natsuki: "I don't feel bad about it though"
---
-And so they start to play a few games-
---
Arcueid: "She's getting so stomped"

-While the Foreigner herself struck with her flutes-
Yang: "Let Ruby shoot. Then if she misses, you get to bash."

Nora: "...I think that's fair~"
---
-a lot of them are simple board games which... okay, Abby can't exactly play but her friends can move her pawn and read the events to her-

-with Ingrid double checking to ensure they do not lie... but only speaking up if they do lie, so never :V-
---
Shez: "Nah. B's kinda crazy sometimes. I'm sure she'll turn it around. I'd bet a plate of hot wings on it." :p

-Byleth was struck... but now Guifei is close so Byleth PUNCHES-

-Which is hopefully never...But it'd be better to be prepared for it- :V
___

Specter: "The counterpart of her that was originally summoned was Toffee's Servant. She's a deity who formed a contract with him to try and get revenge on someone who's actions got her brutally killed previously. "
___

(I was totally confident you'd recover as a headache pales in comparison to most of the villains and creatures you usually have to fight...But I'm always gonna be worried about my family and friends when one of them isn't feeling well.)
-Byleth also feels very rested-
---
Shez: "Someone on our side, yeah... And that Kama did a lot of awful things."
---
Weiss: "....Awwwwww~" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth also feels very rested-
---
Shez: "Someone on our side, yeah... And that Kama did a lot of awful things."
---
Weiss: "....Awwwwww~" :)
-When she mentions or acknowledges this, Sothis will once again be like "See? I told you that you couldn't keep staying up all night after night!"-
___

Specter: "Even at the cost of the innocent life that person, a fellow deity of hers, was using as a human host despite rarely assuming control.

In some of her and and Toffee's efforts to accomplish their goals, Kama...hurt someone I care a great deal about. Severally."

___

(I thought that much was obvious already, though.) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-When she mentions or acknowledges this, Sothis will once again be like "See? I told you that you couldn't keep staying up all night after night!"-
___

Specter: "Even at the cost of the innocent life that person, a fellow deity of hers, was using as a human host despite rarely assuming control.

In some of her and and Toffee's efforts to accomplish their goals, Kama...hurt someone I care a great deal about. Severally."

___

(I thought that much was obvious already, though.) :p
Byleth: You were right, I'm sorry...

Sothis: Try to sleep more often from now on!
---
Shez: "And you've been angry at her ever since..."
---
Weiss: "I suppose it was." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: You were right, I'm sorry...

Sothis: Try to sleep more often from now on!
---
Shez: "And you've been angry at her ever since..."
---
Weiss: "I suppose it was." :lol:
-Will she actually try to follow a more normal sleep schedule or will she still try to pull a bunch of all-nighters?,- :V
___

Specter: "I wanted her and Toffee dead ever since. The only reason I don't anymore is because both Toffee and the original Kama are gone now..." (Or at the very least, she's regretted her actions and tried to change her ways...)

___

-Winter happily chuckled at that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will she actually try to follow a more normal sleep schedule or will she still try to pull a bunch of all-nighters?,- :V
___

Specter: "I wanted her and Toffee dead ever since. The only reason I don't anymore is because both Toffee and the original Kama are gone now..." (Or at the very least, she's regretted her actions and tried to change her ways...)

___

-Winter happily chuckled at that-
-she will try... and fail- :p
---
Shez: "But the damage they've done to the one you care about remains..."
---
-and Weiss petted her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she will try... and fail- :p
---
Shez: "But the damage they've done to the one you care about remains..."
---
-and Weiss petted her-
-Sounds accurate- :V
___

Specter; "And...may very well be permanent..."
___

-Five fluffy tails waggling...until her stomach growls-

(...And now it seems like I need some food. I guess I've been asleep for a while.) :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sounds accurate- :V
___

Specter; "And...may very well be permanent..."
___

-Five fluffy tails waggling...until her stomach growls-

(...And now it seems like I need some food. I guess I've been asleep for a while.) :lol:
-indeed...-
---
Shez: "I'm... really sorry to hear that..."
---
Weiss: "Anything you want?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed...-
---
Shez: "I'm... really sorry to hear that..."
---
Weiss: "Anything you want?" :)
-Sothis is glad that she's at least gotten some rest at all after several weeks?-

-Even if she had to more or less rest for her?- :V
___

Specter: "Like I said, there's nothing you can do to help...There's not much anyone can do to change if it..."
___

-Does Weiss still have the portable cafeteria menu?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sothis is glad that she's at least gotten some rest at all after several weeks?-

-Even if she had to more or less rest for her?- :V
___

Specter: "Like I said, there's nothing you can do to help...There's not much anyone can do to change if it..."
___

-Does Weiss still have the portable cafeteria menu?-
Sothis: Now stop destroying our shared body!

Byleth: Sorry...
---
Shez: "No, but I'm sure that person would be glad to have you by their side. Certainly beats moping around and drinking your sorrows in a tavern."

-Shez has a good point?-
---
-she may still have-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: Now stop destroying our shared body!

Byleth: Sorry...
---
Shez: "No, but I'm sure that person would be glad to have you by their side. Certainly beats moping around and drinking your sorrows in a tavern."

-Shez has a good point?-
---
-she may still have-
-Actually getting some rest is more important than her apologizing right now?-
___

Specter: "...She has been. She doesn't even blame me for it and always tries to cheer me up, even though I blame myself..."
___

-Even if shows said cafeteria menu to Winter when saying that, the Alolan Vulpix takes a look at the food options listed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Somewhere where they could still eat an insane amount of food...Even if they don't acknowledge it as an insane amount of food- :V
___

TLink: "I'll...try not to. No use worrying about an incident that's already been dealt with..."
___

I guess on a mental level adrenaline can even affect robots sometimes...Or maybe it's just stress. :ohwell:

-They next room they reach is a fork in the road. There are two separate pathways they can take, though they can still easily backtrack to the same hallway to meet up again-
___

-They need to start the next phase of their plan!-
___

-And later that same day, they would hold another therapy session after everyone gets some breakfast?-
-Indeed, so at least she has a plan for herself-
---
Altera: "Thank you, that does relief me...."
---
Sakura: "Hmmm, splitting would be a very bad choice, so many times people die like that"
---
-Indeed, which starts with them ditching their guises and pretend they were doing something else!-
---
-You bet they would, so Kiara comes in!-
Yang: "Let Ruby shoot. Then if she misses, you get to bash."

Nora: "...I think that's fair~"
---
-a lot of them are simple board games which... okay, Abby can't exactly play but her friends can move her pawn and read the events to her-

-with Ingrid double checking to ensure they do not lie... but only speaking up if they do lie, so never :V-
---
Shez: "Nah. B's kinda crazy sometimes. I'm sure she'll turn it around. I'd bet a plate of hot wings on it." :p

-Byleth was struck... but now Guifei is close so Byleth PUNCHES-
Elizabeth: "Hmmm, okay, the less stains on my dress the better!"
---
-Anyway Mary wanna bond more with Monika and this Sayori woman is nice-
---
Unreplied
---
-And they are such good friends that why would they do it anyway?-
---
Arcueid: "Who you think I was talking of?" :p

-But she countered with a kick to block-
Guifei: -Giggle- "Yuuyuu remembered Buubuu likes to punch a lot~"

WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

...IT'S FOR YOU.

___

___

___

Ingrid: "Not really the situation where you should waste my time, old friend..." -vanishes into sparkles, teleporting on her own-

---
-still, with Byleth keeping her strongest abilities a secret until recently, it's doubtful Queen managed to learn that Byleth can control time, so her decision to keep it hidden may have come in handy-

---
---
Kamui: "If she wants privacy, we can always leave ourselves. No need for you to move around."

Vita: "All I'm seeing is a- OH SCREW WITH YOU!" -tried to destroy any that went at her, easier for Signum with the distance her sword reached-
Guifei: "Oh goodness..." -tried to protect herself with a fire barrier-
---
-Indeed it seems to have been-

Koyanskaya: "Good, now I need to plan my next move"
Rita: "Which is?"
Koyanskaya: "I need to fully grow"
---
-Half a minute, and Ereshkigal just headshots both-

Sayori/Yuri: "Hours"
Sayori: "A week"
---
Jeanne: "We'll be back in little then!"

-Mayhaps- :p
Atalanta: "If they're smart, they should"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, so at least she has a plan for herself-
---
Altera: "Thank you, that does relief me...."
---
Sakura: "Hmmm, splitting would be a very bad choice, so many times people die like that"
---
-Indeed, which starts with them ditching their guises and pretend they were doing something else!-
---
-You bet they would, so Kiara comes in!-
-But the others?- :p
___

TLink: "How have you been aside from that?"
___

No kidding. So we need to choose which door to take...
___

-Ahim and Marvelous don't buy it?- :V
___

-Gaster, Alphys and Aya sitting on a couch in the room both to be up to speed with Lusamine's situation and for emotional support if need be-

---

---
---

Vita: "All I'm seeing is a- OH SCREW WITH YOU!" -tried to destroy any that went at her, easier for Signum with the distance her sword reached-
---

---

---

-Most of the clams are destroyed before they can detonate as a result-

-Spamton NEO's hand remains in it's phone form for the time being, however, as he next uses it to fire off tons of magic bullets that take the shape of sound wave symbols. These projectiles are fired in such close proximity to each other that dodging them requires precise timing-

___

-That makes sense- :p

-Fully grow...?-
___

-The majority of the chat is stunned-

Claptrap: "Oh, that explains why you were the one showing them around the Arthra!"
___

Moon: "Take all the time you need." :) -Bows in respect before the two leave-

-The lead crotagonist confronts the nun just as they're about to kill someone else, but critically wounds both of them. The main protagonist's friends manage to escape and rush to alert the authorities, but the nun stays behind to finish the job on the two people she already wounded-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Actually getting some rest is more important than her apologizing right now?-
___

Specter: "...She has been. She doesn't even blame me for it and always tries to cheer me up, even though I blame myself..."
___

-Even if shows said cafeteria menu to Winter when saying that, the Alolan Vulpix takes a look at the food options listed-
Sothis: I will not accept the apology until you sleep more... though perhaps not now, given you are well-rested.
---
Shez: "I can already expect the counter that I wasn't there to see it or whatever but... if you really care about her that much, you'd give it your all to protect her if she's in danger, right? If that's the case, how is it your fault? Sure, she still got hurt but it's not like you're the one who did it to her.

I don't really know her much but to me, it seems like she's able to understand you truly did the best you could and might even be grateful that you even tried. Whether you failed or not, just the fact that you tried is enough to show you care and wouldn't want her hurt."
---
-anything catches her eye?-

Elizabeth: "Hmmm, okay, the less stains on my dress the better!"
---
-Anyway Mary wanna bond more with Monika and this Sayori woman is nice-
---
Unreplied
---
-And they are such good friends that why would they do it anyway?-
---
Arcueid: "Who you think I was talking of?" :p

-But she countered with a kick to block-
Guifei: -Giggle- "Yuuyuu remembered Buubuu likes to punch a lot~"
-so everyone tries to make some distance from the rhino-
---
-YEEEEEEE-
---
Azura: "You don't?"
---
-exactly!-
---
Shez: "So we're both betting against Yang then? Fine, that means I'm not paying your wings." :p

-which Byleth ducked under before doing an uppercut-

---

---

---

-Most of the clams are destroyed before they can detonate as a result-

-Spamton NEO's hand remains in it's phone form for the time being, however, as he next uses it to fire off tons of magic bullets that take the shape of sound wave symbols. These projectiles are fired in such close proximity to each other that dodging them requires precise timing-

___

-Fully grow...?-
___

Claptrap: "Oh, that explains why you were the one showing them around the Arthra!"
___

-The lead crotagonist confronts the nun just as they're about to kill someone else, but critically wounds both of them. The main protagonist's friends manage to escape and rush to alert the authorities, but the nun stays behind to finish the job on the two people she already wounded-
-Ingrid reappears in front of Spamton NEO-
---
-this isn't fully grown?-

-anyway, Coyle is already back-

Coyle: "I've looked at all the footage and found what was going on."
---
Hinoka: "WHAT?!"
---
-and so Kamui and Jeanne find a more private spot to talk-

Blake: "Big mistake. But a fortunate one for [lead protagonist's name]."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: I will not accept the apology until you sleep more... though perhaps not now, given you are well-rested.
---
Shez: "I can already expect the counter that I wasn't there to see it or whatever but... if you really care about her that much, you'd give it your all to protect her if she's in danger, right? If that's the case, how is it your fault? Sure, she still got hurt but it's not like you're the one who did it to her.

I don't really know her much but to me, it seems like she's able to understand you truly did the best you could and might even be grateful that you even tried. Whether you failed or not, just the fact that you tried is enough to show you care and wouldn't want her hurt."
---
-anything catches her eye?-
-Yeah, she won't need rest again until the end of the day...-
___

Specter: "...

...I can't honestly or logically refute your points. She's expressed nothing but care and concern for me ever since then, even with her life-changing injury. Be that as it may... I wasn't even there when the attack happened. I arrived too late. I struck Kama and Toffee too late..."
___

(Ooh! How about the roasted chicken?) :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, she won't need rest again until the end of the day...-
___

Specter: "...

...I can't honestly or logically refute your points. She's expressed nothing but care and concern for me ever since then, even with her life-changing injury. Be that as it may... I wasn't even there when the attack happened. I arrived too late. I struck Kama and Toffee too late..."
___

(Ooh! How about the roasted chicken?) :b:
-so let's carry on with said day- :p
---
Shez: "Even so, I don't see any reason to bring yourself down and blame yourself for it. I know I'd probably have given up a loooooong time ago if I would drown my sorrows every time I couldn't protect a fellow merc... Instead of focusing on what's lost, pay attention to what you have, and cherish it."
---
Weiss: "Sounds good to me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so let's carry on with said day- :p
---
Shez: "Even so, I don't see any reason to bring yourself down and blame yourself for it. I know I'd probably have given up a loooooong time ago if I would drown my sorrows every time I couldn't protect a fellow merc... Instead of focusing on what's lost, pay attention to what you have, and cherish it."
---
Weiss: "Sounds good to me."
-Eeyup, so Byleth starts a new day!-
___

Specter: "...That's helpful advice. I'll keep it in consideration." (If only it were that simple...) -Part of what's troubling him is the fact that the "newly summoned- Kama is actually still very version of her from before and that some of the Rulers and scientists are actively insisting on hiding it-
___

(Are you hungry too?) -Unaware of what the current time is-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But the others?- :p
___

TLink: "How have you been aside from that?"
___

No kidding. So we need to choose which door to take...
___

-Ahim and Marvelous don't buy it?- :V
___

-Gaster, Alphys and Aya sitting on a couch in the room both to be up to speed with Lusamine's situation and for emotional support if need be-
-They are in absolute despair-
---
Altera: "I haven't found anything to complain of..."
---
-Sakura in a thinking pose-
-Rin scared-
---
-You bet that they don't!-
---
-Good idea, has any of them woke up?-
-so everyone tries to make some distance from the rhino-
---
-YEEEEEEE-
---
Azura: "You don't?"
---
-exactly!-
---
Shez: "So we're both betting against Yang then? Fine, that means I'm not paying your wings." :p

-which Byleth ducked under before doing an uppercut-
-Good idea, and Ruby how?!-
---
-Mary wondering what to ask-
---
Natsuki: "If anything I wish she was gone. Permanently"
Yuri: "So do I..."
---
-So they keep playing cutely-
---
Arcueid: "It was worth a try though" :p

-Same time a fire pillar rose from below to hit her, so both hits connected-
-Most of the clams are destroyed befre they can detonate as a result-

___

-Fully grow...?-
___

___

---

---
---

-Yukari having little issue given her series, but Cú ended being hit-
---
-Nope, she wants to finish her growth as a Beast-

Koyanskaya: "And what is it then?"
---
Tomoe: "...Huh?!"
Ereshkigal: "...I did it!"

Sayori: "I know, it's been fun~!"
---
Jeanne: "..." -does a deep breath- "So..."

Atalanta: "Even if someone took the bullet for him, it's hopefully worth it"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eeyup, so Byleth starts a new day!-
___

Specter: "...That's helpful advice. I'll keep it in consideration." (If only it were that simple...) -Part of what's troubling him is the fact that the "newly summoned- Kama is actually still very version of her from before and that some of the Rulers and scientists are actively insisting on hiding it-
___

(Are you hungry too?) -Unaware of what the current time is-
-well-rested and energized!-
---
-but he knows why they hide it; Kama had a genuine change of heart and they knew the rest of Chaldea would not have accepted her so easily if she was the same...-

-Qrow is also aware, thinks they're insane but also can't deny that yeah, Kama seems much less... careless-
---
Weiss: "A little..."

-Good idea, and Ruby how?!-
---
-Mary wondering what to ask-
---
Natsuki: "If anything I wish she was gone. Permanently"
Yuri: "So do I..."
---
-So they keep playing cutely-
---
Arcueid: "It was worth a try though" :p

-Same time a fire pillar rose from below to hit her, so both hits connected-
-RUBY WILL SHOOT.... but the rhino is pretty tough-
---
-her thoughts?-
---
Azura: "It's a little harsh when she's the reason you're even here... I'm not asking you to like her or wish her to be alive, but to at least recognize she's done a good thing to both you."
---
-AWWWWWWW-
---
Shez: "Fair enough." :p

-DOUBLE KO?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They are in absolute despair-
---
Altera: "I haven't found anything to complain of..."
---
-Sakura in a thinking pose-
-Rin scared-
---
-You bet that they don't!-
---
-Good idea, has any of them woke up?-
-Is the kitchen staff seriously doing this?!-
___

TLink: "That's good to hear. Bunyan and her companions haven't been too much trouble, right?" :p -Lightly teasing since he also has a younger sibling-
___

-Jenny is the same as Sakura, while trying to analyze any statistics they have about which path might be the better pick-

-There are none- :V

___

-But also don't reveal that they know to the crew as part of their payback scheme?- :V
___

-All of them probably have- :p

-well-rested and energized!-
---
-but he knows why they hide it; Kama had a genuine change of heart and they knew the rest of Chaldea would not have accepted her so easily if she was the same...-

-Qrow is also aware, thinks they're insane but also can't deny that yeah, Kama seems much less... careless-
---
Weiss: "A little..."
-What's the first thing she does after getting up?-
___

-Specter Knight is also aware of that. Having been through a similar change of heart after making so many tragic mistakes himself, it's why he couldn't bring himself to just kill Kama on the spot when he encountered her among another group later-

-At the same time, though, just letting the person who blinded Abigail hang around, without even her knowledge or permission...doesn't sit well with him in the slightest, to say the least-
___

(What time is it, anyway?) -Looks at the time, and is surprised as Weiss was-

---

---
---

---

---

---

(You alright, dude?) -Throwing spears at the clams-

-Spamton NEO tries to fire eye lasers at Ingrid-
___

-Good question...-
___

Peridot: "CALLED IT!" :awesome:

Alright, perhaps I can take a look at the new files then...
___

-It's about her sketchbook?-

-The protagonist is struggling to stand up, and the nun is just toying with him, slowly chasing him down and mocking him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

___

-Good question...-
___

___

-The protagonist is struggling to stand up, and the nun is just toying with him, slowly chasing him down and mocking him-
-Ingrid casts a barrier to block the lasers-
---
Coyle: "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that one of them seems to have the same control over time. Or at least that is my guess."
---
Hinoka: "Not over yet!" -headshots one of them-
---
Kamui: "Yes?" :)

Blake: "Oh no..."

-What's the first thing she does after getting up?-
___

-Specter Knight is also aware of that. Having been through a similar change of heart after making so many tragic mistakes himself, it's why he couldn't bring himself to just kill Kama on the spot when he encountered her among another group later-

-At the same time, though, just letting the person who blinded Abigail hang around, without even her knowledge or permission...doesn't sit well with him in the slightest, to say the least-
___

(What time is it, anyway?) -Looks at the time, and is surprised as Weiss was-
-put some clothes on- :V
---
-it's a messy situation, yeah...-
---
-SO LATE-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-RUBY WILL SHOOT.... but the rhino is pretty tough-
---
-her thoughts?-
---
Azura: "It's a little harsh when she's the reason you're even here... I'm not asking you to like her or wish her to be alive, but to at least recognize she's done a good thing to both you."
---
-AWWWWWWW-
---
Shez: "Fair enough." :p

-DOUBLE KO?-
-Indeed, SO SHOOT ONCE AGAIN-
---
Mary: What do I say? It's still harder when there's a second adult...
---
Natsuki: "It doesn't erases everything else she did"
Yuri: "All the things I said out of control, how she played with my sanity and my hormones..."
-Fujino is... Really confused-
---
-And Ingrid witnesses it-
---
-DOUBLE KO'D BECAUSE THEY HAD PUT THEIR ALL IN THOSE-
Arcueid: "...Okay, that happened"
-Is the kitchen staff seriously doing this?!-
___

TLink: "That's good to hear. Bunyan and her companions haven't been too much trouble, right?" :p -Lightly teasing since he also has a younger sibling-
___

-Jenny is the same as Sakura, while trying to analyze any statistics they have about which path might be the better pick-

-There are none- :V

___

-But also don't reveal that they know to the crew as part of their payback scheme?- :V
___

-All of them probably have- :p
-They give glares making it clear they're firm about this-
---
Altera: "They remain as a handful" :p
-Bunyan pout-
---
Sakura: "Maybe we could see one first and return to the other while armed up"
Rin: "Whatif we can't return?!"
Sakura: "Well, we have few choices"
---
-Indeed, they have an evil prank in mind-
---
Aya: "Morning!"
Kiara: "Morning..."

___

-Good question...-
___

___

---
Coyle: "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that one of them seems to have the same control over time. Or at least that is my guess."
---
---

Cú: "Been better, been worse, let's just make him shut up!" -casting runes right now!-
-Guifei and Arc did kicks at him from behind-
---
Rita: "...Then how can there be good news?!"
---
Tomoe: "Ah, I lost that!" -Eresh shot at Hinoka!-

Natsuki: "Hm, sure..."
Sayori: "Yeah, and we still gotta see more!"
Yuri: "It was a pleasure to meet you!" -still has many questions,but she'll wait out of wanting to be corteous-
---
Jeanne: "................" -pulls out a notepad- "Here, it's the one I dropped by accident..."

Atalanta: "Get out of there!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They give glares making it clear they're firm about this-
---
Altera: "They remain as a handful" :p
-Bunyan pout-
---
Sakura: "Maybe we could see one first and return to the other while armed up"
Rin: "Whatif we can't return?!"
Sakura: "Well, we have few choices"
---
-Indeed, they have an evil prank in mind-
---
Aya: "Morning!"
Kiara: "Morning..."
-Even Papyrus did, making it clear that even some of the kindest people among the kitchen staff are putting their foot down about this-

___

-Phantump pouts as well-

-Toon Link chuckled-
___

Our best bet is to just pick one path for now, then...
___

-That being?- :p
___

-Yawning- Good morning, Kiara. How were the outdoors?

---
---
---

Cú: "Been better, been worse, let's just make him shut up!" -casting runes right now!-
---
---

Yuri: "It was a pleasure to meet you!" -still has many questions,but she'll wait out of wanting to be corteous-
---
Jeanne: "................" -pulls out a notepad- "Here, it's the one I dropped by accident..."

Kiara: "Get out of there!"
Works for me! -Sending spears at the wires-

-Spamton NEO is taking even more damage from all of this...and the the core in his chest starts charging up energy again-
___

-Also a good question- :V
___

-Peridot cheering for Eresh-

Very well. I'll get back to you with an update on the Chaldeadex and Enemydex files soon. :p
___

-Why is Kiara there?- :V

-The protagonist is slowly crawling away, and then the person the nun was trying to murder minutes earlier lunges at her and tries to either disarm her or choke her. It doesn't last, and the nun quickly fatally stabs them in the gut at first opportunity, but it buys the protagonist to grab some shards of glass on the floor from a window that was broken in the earlier scuffle-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Wasn't she already wearing some since she was taking a nap?-
___

Specter: "..." -Thinking-
___

(Alright, we should definitely go get some dinner then...)
-it's too warm with PJs-
---
-good idea or not good idea?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed."

-Indeed, SO SHOOT ONCE AGAIN-
---
Mary: What do I say? It's still harder when there's a second adult...
---
Natsuki: "It doesn't erases everything else she did"
Yuri: "All the things I said out of control, how she played with my sanity and my hormones..."
-Fujino is... Really confused-
---
-And Ingrid witnesses it-
---
-DOUBLE KO'D BECAUSE THEY HAD PUT THEIR ALL IN THOSE-
Arcueid: "...Okay, that happened"
Nora: "Doesn't seem to work... Bashing time?"
---
-INDEEEEEEEEEEED-
---
Azura: "It does not, but recognizing that she's done at least one good thing for you is still a nice thought, even if you hate everything else about her."
---
Ingrid: So cute~
---
Shez: "It... sure did... Cool fight though."

---
---

---

Kiara: "Get out of there!"

-Spamton NEO is taking even more damage from all of this...and the the core in his chest starts charging up energy again-
___

___

Very well. I'll get back to you with an update on the Chaldeadex and Enemydex files soon. :p
___

-The protagonist is slowly crawling away, and then the person the nun was trying to murder minutes earlier lunges at her and tries to either disarm her or choke her. It doesn't last, and the nun quickly fatally stabs them in the gut at first opportunity, but it buys the protagonist to grab some shards of glass on the floor from a window that was broken in the earlier scuffle-
Ingrid: "No, you do not." -creates a duplicate who aims for the core-
---
Coyle: -showing footage- "Because we outnumber them in that department, if the way these two replicas move is anything to go by." :smirk: "Notice how she also went for a retreat? She knows she's overpowered."
---
Hinoka: "Okay, girl's working on a comeback!"
---
Kamui: "...You want me to see what's inside?"

-she is the nun, KoP :V-

Blake: "Please..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's too warm with PJs-
---
-good idea or not good idea?-
---
Weiss: "Indeed."
-So Byleth just slept in her underwear or in the nude?- :V
___

Specter: (...It doesn't change the fact that the same version of Kama who blinded her is still here and largely being kept a secret...But she's not wrong about me needing to be there for Abigail more often...)
___

-They go to the cafeteria!-

-And like everyone else, they also see that he kitchen staff is on an ongoing strike and refusing to serve gluttons unless they're willing to cook their own food- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Byleth just slept in her underwear or in the nude?- :V
___

Specter: (...It doesn't change the fact that the same version of Kama who blinded her is still here and largely being kept a secret...But she's not wrong about me needing to be there for Abigail more often...)
___

-They go to the cafeteria!-

-And like everyone else, they also see that he kitchen staff is on an ongoing strike and refusing to serve gluttons unless they're willing to cook their own food- :V
-either of them, yes :V-

-so now she's either in comfy PJs or just an oversized shirt to laze-

-....I think she'd be more of the latter- :p
---
-yeah, that's some genuinely good advice from the mercenary-

-does she also have a point in how Specter shouldn't blame himself?-
---
Weiss: "So they've chosen to do that strike after all..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either of them, yes :V-

-so now she's either in comfy PJs or just an oversized shirt to laze-

-....I think she'd be more of the latter- :p
---
-yeah, that's some genuinely good advice from the mercenary-

-does she also have a point in how Specter shouldn't blame himself?-
---
Weiss: "So they've chosen to do that strike after all..."
-I still haven't played Three Houses, but if Byleth is the sort who sometimes prefers sleeping in the nude, she'd probably also prefer a shirt for lazy mornings like Shiki does- :p
___

Specter: (But it was my fault. I could have done more, I should have been there. Maybe then, things would've been different. Maybe Abigail would still have her sight...)
___

(In all honesty, it's overdue that they started refusing to cook mountains of food for every glutton. Even more so when a lot of them don't even need so much of the food they order...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I still haven't played Three Houses, but if Byleth is the sort who sometimes prefers sleeping in the nude, she'd probably also prefer a shirt for lazy mornings like Shiki does- :p
___

Specter: (But it was my fault. I could have done more, I should have been there. Maybe then, things would've been different. Maybe Abigail would still have her sight...)
___

(In all honesty, it's overdue that they started refusing to cook mountains of food for every glutton. Even more so when a lot of them don't even need so much of the food they order...)
-it's never stated how she prefers the sleep, but I imagine she'd sleep like that or just underwear simply because it's less inconvenient when it's too hot-

-but yeah, lazy morning time-
---
-or maybe you'd be dead, killed by a Beast and perhaps something even worse could have happened to Abigail...-
---
Weiss: "And fortunately, we're not among them." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Even Papyrus did, making it clear that even some of the kindest people among the kitchen staff are putting their foot down about this-

___

-Phantump pouts as well-

-Toon Link chuckled-
___

Our best bet is to just pick one path for now, then...
___

-That being?- :p
___

-Yawning- Good morning, Kiara. How were the outdoors?
-Which gives a lot of them conflicting opinions-
---
-Babe just did uninteligible ox noises-
-He's cute, so Altera pats him-
---
Sakura: "Agreed... Left or right"?
---
-Secret for the moment- :p
---
Kiara: "Quite the beautiful sights" :)
Aya: So pretty....
Nora: "Doesn't seem to work... Bashing time?"
---
-INDEEEEEEEEEEED-
---
Azura: "It does not, but recognizing that she's done at least one good thing for you is still a nice thought, even if you hate everything else about her."
---
Ingrid: So cute~
---
Shez: "It... sure did... Cool fight though."
Elizabeth: "Stabby time!"
---
-She doing the Rosa thinking pose-
---
-They are silent, really not wanting to accept it despite Azura being right-
-Fujino has so many questions over her head-
---
Illya: "...I won this time!"
---
Arcueid: "...We should get them on bed" :p

___

___

___

---
Coyle: -showing footage- "Because we outnumber them in that department, if the way these two replicas move is anything to go by." :smirk: "Notice how she also went for a retreat? She knows she's overpowered."
---
---

-And Yukari also took her shots at the core!-
---
Rita: "...Well, well, well~ Now those are quite the great news~!"
Koyanskaya: "Two? Magnificent~"
---
Tomoe: "You and I both!"

Natsuki: "Those are silly names"
---
Jeanne: "Yes..."

FIXED
Atalanta: "Run! Don't let their sacrfice be in vain!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which gives a lot of them conflicting opinions-
---
-Babe just did uninteligible ox noises-
-He's cute, so Altera pats him-
---
Sakura: "Agreed... Left or right"?
---
-Secret for the moment- :p
---
Kiara: "Quite the beautiful sights" :)
Aya: So pretty....
-But they all agree that it's neither healthy nor necessary for them to make this much food for people who don't even need food to survive...-
___

Tetra: "He somewhat reminds me of the pigs in the Great Sea..."
___

My vote goes to trying the right path first.
___

-Fair enough- :p
___

Aw, I'm so glad to hear it! Now I might have to go camping with Undyne and the others some time. :p

-it's never stated how she prefers the sleep, but I imagine she'd sleep like that or just underwear simply because it's less inconvenient when it's too hot-

-but yeah, lazy morning time-
---
-or maybe you'd be dead, killed by a Beast and perhaps something even worse could have happened to Abigail...-
---
Weiss: "And fortunately, we're not among them." :p
-I could see that considering her personality and also that she's a former mercenary who likely had to live in a bunch of different climates. She often just goes with what's most practical-

-She doesn't seem to have much to do until Chaldea calls upon everyone for another mission, fortunately-
___

Specter: (I could've still saved her...Is...Is it really possible that I couldn't have made a difference...?)
___

(Nope, so we can still order normal amounts of food.) :p

-They're walking up to the cafeteria counter as they talk-

---
---
---

---
---

---

FIXED
-Aiming their attacks at the core only make things worse, as the bolts of electricity fire at a much higher rate and much more chaotically as a result of the damage it took-
___

-So Chaldea needsbe even more cautious next time they try to tale back their home...-
___

-And Ereshkigal?-

Heh, perhaps. Believe me, however, they still describe the files accurately.
___

-Jeanne hands her the sketchbook?-

-That would've been a plot twist- :V

-The protagonist is unable to stand back up immediately...but when the nun returns to finish him off, he stabs her in the leg with a shard of glass, causing her to stumble down the stairs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Stabby time!"
---
-She doing the Rosa thinking pose-
---
-They are silent, really not wanting to accept it despite Azura being right-
-Fujino has so many questions over her head-
---
Illya: "...I won this time!"
---
Arcueid: "...We should get them on bed" :p
Nora: -tries to hit the rhino's horn to make it enter its own skull-
---
-LMAO-
---
Azura: "If you refuse to admit it, then who brought you here?"
---
Kanna: "I want a rematch!"
---
Shez: "Probably a good call, yeah." -rushed to them-

-I could see that considering her personality and also that she's a former mercenary who likely had to live in a bunch of different climates. She often just goes with what's most practical-

-She doesn't seem to have much to do until Chaldea calls upon everyone for another mission, fortunately-
___

Specter: (I could've still saved her...Is...Is it really possible that I couldn't have made a difference...?)
___

(Nope, so we can still order normal amounts of food.) :p

-They're walking up to the cafeteria counter as they talk-
-Byleth putting on some slippers, getting some coffee before reading the news or something-
---
-that even if he were in time, she would be harmed... and perhaps himself as well?-

-if that's the case, is it truly his fault?-
---
Weiss: "How fortunate for us." :p

-they run into Patxi? :V-

---
---

---

FIXED
-Aiming their attacks at the core only make things worse, as the bolts of electricity fire at a much higher rate and much more chaotically as a result of the damage it took-
___

-So Chaldea needsbe even more cautious next time they try to tale back their home...-
___

-And Ereshkigal?-

Heh, perhaps. Believe me, however, they still describe the files accurately.
___

-Jeanne hands her the sketchbook?-

-That would've been a plot twist- :V

-The protagonist is unable to stand back up immediately...but when the nun returns to finish him off, he stabs her in the leg with a shard of glass, causing her to stumble down the stairs-
Ingrid: "Of course it would get worse..." -looks at where Arcueid is, ready to do another team toss if needed-
---
Coyle: "And who knows? Perhaps this one knows a few tricks now as well~" -showing the Mesagog fight-
---
-Eresh maintaining a lead?-
---
Kamui: -about to take it-

Blake: -realizing she's a library and speaking more quietly... aka Master-Servant talk- Run! Just run!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth putting on some slippers, getting some coffee before reading the news or something-
---
-that even if he were in time, she would be harmed... and perhaps himself as well?-

-if that's the case, is it truly his fault?-
---
Weiss: "How fortunate for us." :p

-they run into Patxi? :V-
-The top headline is "BREAKING NEWS: Funk-loving Kong returns to racing scene after 15 years"-
___

Specter: (...How should I know?)
___

-They totally do- :V

(Hey, Winter and Ms. Schnee!)

(Patxi!) :b: -Immediately walked over to him-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The top headline is "BREAKING NEWS: Funk-loving Kong returns to racing scene after 15 years"-
___

Specter: (...How should I know?)
___

-They totally do- :V

(Hey, Winter and Ms. Schnee!)

(Patxi!) :b: -Immediately walked over to him-
Byleth: "Don't know what this is about but..." -sips coffee- "It sounds nice..."
---
-you can't, that's the rough part-
---
Weiss: "Awwww, are you on your own, Patxi?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Don't know what this is about but..." -sips coffee- "It sounds nice..."
---
-you can't, that's the rough part-
---
Weiss: "Awwww, are you on your own, Patxi?"
-It seems to be about a competitive racing scene from a dimension that some of Chaldea's allies live in-
___

Specter: "...What if you're wrong? What if I could've made a difference? How would I even know for certain?"
___

(Don't worry, Medusa's here too, she's just talking with Sakura right now. I'm not sure if she's ordering food first, or talking to her about the strike.) -Points at them, Medusa only being a few yards away talking to Sakura over the counter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It seems to be about a competitive racing scene from a dimension that some of Chaldea's allies live in-
___

Specter: "...What if you're wrong? What if I could've made a difference? How would I even know for certain?"
___

(Don't worry, Medusa's here too, she's just talking with Sakura right now. I'm not sure if she's ordering food first, or talking to her about the strike.) -Points at them, Medusa only being a few yards away talking to Sakura over the counter-
Byleth: Seems like a fun thing to watch...
---
Shez: "Can't really answer that, honestly... But if you keep focusing on the mistakes of your past, you'll never be able to improve in the future."
---
Weiss: "Likely both..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: Seems like a fun thing to watch...
---
Shez: "Can't really answer that, honestly... But if you keep focusing on the mistakes of your past, you'll never be able to improve in the future."
---
Weiss: "Likely both..."
-Maybe see if there's a live race on TV?-
___

Specter: "....." (Now that hits far too close to home...)
___

(I hope the strike actually ends up helping the chefs make a difference...)

(You two heard about the strike, too, huh? I'm surprised they didn't try a strike sooner with how insanely overworked they are...) :urg:

Last edited:
Top Bottom