• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, it's weirding out Sothis-

-she can sense it's true... but the idea that it's just gone from killing its source is so... crazy to her-
---
-the lasagna seems nice-
-Why? Does it remind her of any ordeals in Fodlan? Or does it just seem that implausible that such a deadly and widespread parasite could be eliminated at it's roots?-
___

-Lasagna it is then?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Why? Does it remind her of any ordeals in Fodlan? Or does it just seem that implausible that such a deadly and widespread parasite could be eliminated at it's roots?-
___

-Lasagna it is then?-
-moreso the latter, really-

-Byleth would get in her room and rest until Shez would come back from partying-
---
-sure it is!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-moreso the latter, really-

-Byleth would get in her room and rest until Shez would come back from partying-
---
-sure it is!-
-It seems unfathomable...Yet by all accounts, it seemingly worked-

___

-On her own or is she attending a party being hosted by someone else?- :V
___

-Lasagna it is then!-

-She already at the cafeteria or did she look at a menu from her dorm?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "We gotta hit it harder!"
---
-good for them both!-
---
Azura: "I was a princess before my world became beyond salvation."
---
Ingrid: How adorable~

Kanna: "Do you want a slice too, Ingrid-san?"

Ingrid: "Huh? Oh... That would be lovely, young one." :)
---
-unaware that only the rewinds have a hard limit; the time stop simply gets put on cooldown-

-but still, being able to abuse an amount of time where Byleth cannot stop time is still an important thing to take advantage of-

Byleth: -firing a spell-
Elizabeth: "Yeah! Let's fricking go!"
---
-Indeed it was! Her thoughts?-
---
Yuri: "B-Beyond salvation?"
Natsuki: Like in many magical girl animes! ...Wait, no, this is real, it can't be easy for her!
---
Illya: "Yeah, please take one!"
---
-Dodged and having a spirit behind her hold her to then strike with her flutes-
SPM was my first Paper Mario game, but the Thousand Year Door easily has the best gameplay and partner characters in the entire series. I'm glad to see it's legacy is carrying on like this.

HOW ON EARTH DO YOU EXPECT US ALL TO COOK ONE HUNDRED PLUS MEALS AT MINIMUM FOR EACH OF YOU EVERY SINGLE DAY AND TWENTY FOUR HOURS PER WEEK?!

___

TLink: "That being said, there was uhh, one other important reason why we wanted to visit again..."

-Altera can already guess that it was that they were worried about how she was doing since the loss of Fi?
___

-Some of them take on different shapes than the first one, being larger or taller with disproportionate weight distributions in body mass. Other have extra arms, while others even showed hints of where human eyes used to be-

-Numerous puddles of the same greenish black goo they emerged from and leave behind could be observed in several of the rooms up ahead. To make things even more bizarre, some of the next few rooms have maze-like paths, but with giant abysses separating the walkways instead of more walls. The only thing that made it difficult to discern which paths all connected directly as correct one at first was the low lighting in the room, as torches were only lit near doors or the pathways closest to the four walls-
___

-So they inform their waiter or waitress that they need some to-go boxes?-
___

-It's gradually rising up from below the horizon, reflecting on the surface of the water-
I'll always be glad to have bought it by impulse on a flea market when I was little

Tamamo Cat: "Yeah! We are demanding for some actual change! Nya!"
---
Altera: "...I've been...Busy with other matters"
---
Rin: "WHAT HAPPENED?! None of these things were here before!"
Sakura: "It's truly like in a movie..."
Rin: "Take this more seriously!"
---
Ahim: "Excuse us!"
---
Kiara: "...It's such a sight to behold" :)
If there's really someone or something else possesing or controlling this guy, it sounds like our best bet is to cut those wires! -Threw a bunch of spears at one, which, due to their increased size along with that of Spamton NEO's himself, only slightly damages some of the wires-

-The Arthra is completely undamaged, but several others are caught in explosion waves sent from the four separate directions the Plus Bombs detonate it-
___

-In Oberon's case, the guy just seems to be a mischievous coward...-

-It's almost impossible to tell with Saber's case, however, as his vow of silence ensures that he either refuses to talk or outright can't talk, and his metal mask and helmet prevents them from being able to read his facial expressions-
___

-Peridot still wondering who to bet on...-

We had a catalogue of all of our current members and the majority of or foes, past and present, back at our original base, but we lost most of those files when it was attacked and we were forced to evacuate...
___

Moon: "Well, if you can afford to take this break for once, my advice would be to make the most of it. Try to unwind a bit. Get a healthy amount of rest in, but make some time for recreational activities as well."

-Even with how much literature knowledge they have and how familiar they are with most genres, the mystery novel is written well enough that they're actually legitimately having difficulty figuring out who the culprit might be-
Kamui: "Yes, that's a great idea! Everyone, focus on the strings!"
---
Coyle: "A part of me hopes our Avenger is on our side..."
---
-it's a close match all around!-
---
Kamui: "But there are so many things to do here..."

Blake: "The writing is quite well done. I can't even make a guess..."
Scáthach: -Standing up, despite some burns- "......Sounds good for me..." -she tried to throw Gáe Bolg copies to the wires!-
---
Koyanskaya: "I get ya, it'd be troublesome with her anti-Divine kit"
---
-Uuuuuh... She can't tell the winner as they keep being good!-

Yuri: "That does sound like a shame..." -though they've been doing an effort to recreate it to an extent here-
---
Jeanne: "Maybe I could... Ah, maybe better not..."

Atalanta: "It makes me wonder what's the true background behind the mystery... So well achieved"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It seems unfathomable...Yet by all accounts, it seemingly worked-

___

-On her own or is she attending a party being hosted by someone else?- :V
___

-Lasagna it is then!-

-She already at the cafeteria or did she look at a menu from her dorm?-
-it boggles her mind-

-oh, does it really matter? Shez just enjoyed some much needed time off before getting back to work the next day :V-
---
-the latter because lazy-

Elizabeth: "Yeah! Let's fricking go!"
---
-Indeed it was! Her thoughts?-
---
Yuri: "B-Beyond salvation?"
Natsuki: Like in many magical girl animes! ...Wait, no, this is real, it can't be easy for her!
---
Illya: "Yeah, please take one!"
---
-Dodged and having a spirit behind her hold her to then strike with her flutes-
Yang: "You two are way more alike than I thought... You're both crazy!" :p

-Nora caught on the tone, realizing it's a joke, but does Liz?-
---
Palu: Adorable~
---
Azura: "Long story short, a beast consumed by their own cursed blood killed nearly everyone. Myself included."
---
Ingrid: "I very well might." -does so and tastes- "...Yes, this is quite good!" It truly is. I've had far better, but I also know I should probably not upset these young girls with such a strong sense of thoughtfulness.
---
Byleth: -lets it happen- "Is that all you got?" -casually kicks Guifei-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll always be glad to have bought it by impulse on a flea market when I was little

Tamamo Cat: "Yeah! We are demanding for some actual change! Nya!"
---
Altera: "...I've been...Busy with other matters"
---
Rin: "WHAT HAPPENED?! None of these things were here before!"
Sakura: "It's truly like in a movie..."
Rin: "Take this more seriously!"
---
Ahim: "Excuse us!"
---
Kiara: "...It's such a sight to behold" :)
It was a good decision, haha.

The other Mario games are also looking hype.

-How do the gluttons respond to this?-
___

TLink: "...Yeah, I completely understand why...Have you totally recovered from that Phazon infection, at least?"
___

No, Sakura's right... There's a lot of common horror tropes at play, here. An abandoned mansion with strange architecture, we're visiting it late at night during a thunderstorm, foreboding notes left behind by a previous victim that have clues about his fate...Whatever these creatures are, they definitely have something to do with that guy's fate, and quite possibly Spooky's as well.

Spooky: "R-Really? ...That would certainly answer a lot. As it is, I don't really remember how I died, or a lot about this place..."

___

-The waitress walks over to their table to see what they need-
___

-She hasn't seen a sun rise that wasn't shrouded by the fog and debris in Remnant in a long time...-

-it boggles her mind-

-oh, does it really matter? Shez just enjoyed some much needed time off before getting back to work the next day :V-
---
-the latter because lazy-
-Sothis' thoughts?-
___

-That's fair enough- :V

-Maybe she just went for some food at the cafeteria or something-
___

-Plus that gives her more time to do her hair-

-Or, well, have the Gigas braid it for her- :V

Kamui: "Yes, that's a great idea! Everyone, focus on the strings!"
---
Coyle: "A part of me hopes our Avenger is on our side..."
---
-it's a close match all around!-
---
Kamui: "But there are so many things to do here..."

Blake: "The writing is quite well done. I can't even make a guess..."
Scáthach: -Standing up, despite some burns- "......Sounds good for me..." -she tried to throw Gáe Bolg copies to the wires!-
---
---

Yuri: "That does sound like a shame..." -though they've been doing an effort to recreate it to an extent here-
---

Atalanta: "It makes me wonder what's the true background behind the mystery... So well achieved"
-All of this is damaging the wires/strings...but only very slowly and gradually-

-If they're going to break him free from his strings, they're going to have to go all out-

___

-...What if she's not on their side?-
___

-Peridot decides to bet on Eresh- :V

We have, however, been trying to recreate those files based on our information of our friends and foes in recent months.
___

Moon: "What is it, Jeanne?"

-There might also be some supernatural stuff, but it's mostly spirits of dead victims trying to warn people-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-All of this is damaging the wires/strings...but only very slowly and gradually-

-If they're going to break him free from his strings, they're going to have to go all out-

___

___

We have, however, been trying to recreate those files based on our information of our friends and foes in recent months.
___

-There might also be some supernatural stuff, but it's mostly spirits of dead victims trying to warn people-
Byleth: "Aim for the strings, huh? .....I'll trust you." -aiming with a bow-

Shez: "I guess I will too then." -preparing a dark projectile-
---
Coyle: "Any plans in case she's not?"

-it's Nobunaga so not really? :V-
---
-Eresh will lose but be a graceful loser? :V-
---
Kamui: "Might as well suggest it, my friend." :)

Blake: "Interesting..."

-Sothis' thoughts?-
___

-That's fair enough- :V

-Maybe she just went for some food at the cafeteria or something-
___

-Plus that gives her more time to do her hair-

-Or, well, have the Gigas braid it for her- :V
Sothis: How can such a thing be connected between entire dimensions? It makes no sense! Not that I'm complaining, but I fail to process this!
---
-that's also possible...-
---
-that sounds hilarious lmao-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "You two are way more alike than I thought... You're both crazy!" :p

-Nora caught on the tone, realizing it's a joke, but does Liz?-
---
Palu: Adorable~
---
Azura: "Long story short, a beast consumed by their own cursed blood killed nearly everyone. Myself included."
---
Ingrid: "I very well might." -does so and tastes- "...Yes, this is quite good!" It truly is. I've had far better, but I also know I should probably not upset these young girls with such a strong sense of thoughtfulness.
---
Byleth: -lets it happen- "Is that all you got?" -casually kicks Guifei-
Elizabeth: "Hey! We're not insane!"
---
-Indeed, now sharing them with tea as well~-
---
Yuri/Natsuki: "Wait, you died?!"
---
Illya: "Well, if you say it then we chose good!"
Abby: "Yes you two did!"
---
-Who blocked it casually with her own leg-
Guifei: "Yuuyuu likes to surprise~" -THEN THE DIVINE FIRE-
It was a good decision, haha.

The other Mario games are also looking hype.

-How do the gluttons respond to this?-
___

TLink: "...Yeah, I completely understand why...Have you totally recovered from that Phazon infection, at least?"
___

No, Sakura's right... There's a lot of common horror tropes at play, here. An abandoned mansion with strange architecture, we're visiting it late at night during a thunderstorm, foreboding notes left behind by a previous victim that have clues about his fate...Whatever these creatures are, they definitely have something to do with that guy's fate, and quite possibly Spooky's as well.

Spooky: "R-Really? ...That would certainly answer a lot. As it is, I don't really remember how I died, or a lot about this place..."

___

-The waitress walks over to their table to see what they need-
___

-She hasn't seen a sun rise that wasn't shrouded by the fog and debris in Remnant in a long time...-
Musashi: "This... Y-You can't do this to us!"
Robin Hood: "We're doing so"
---
Altera: -Nods- "It seems I have. I haven't displayed any after-effects"
---
Ahim: "We'd like to store the food that's left"
Marvelous: "Yeah, it was a lot"
---
-She truly missed it in retrospective...-

___

___

___

---

---
---

-Will Byleth summon her Servants there for support?-
---
Koyanskaya: "To get rid of her as quickly as possible"
---
-Mayhaps, given she socially awkward- :C

Yuri: "Are they up to date?"
---
Jeanne: "Oh, forget I said anything" 😅

Atalanta: "Trying to warn of the real threat..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Musashi: "This... Y-You can't do this to us!"
Robin Hood: "We're doing so"
---
Altera: -Nods- "It seems I have. I haven't displayed any after-effects"
---
Ahim: "We'd like to store the food that's left"
Marvelous: "Yeah, it was a lot"
---
-She truly missed it in retrospective...-
IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE SUSTENANCE AND ARE GREEDY WITH YOUR FOOD, THEN THE KITCHEN STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY SERVICE!

___

TLink: "That's great news. I barely even knew what this Phazon stuff was like..."
___

Unreplied.
___

-The waitress gladly says "Oh, sure thing! I'll be right back" and goes to get a few to-go boxes-
___

-Current thoughts?-

Sothis: How can such a thing be connected between entire dimensions? It makes no sense! Not that I'm complaining, but I fail to process this!
---
-that's also possible...-
---
-that sounds hilarious lmao-
-Did the core of it or Dark Samus herself serve as the very life source for all of it? Were that all just extensions of them? And if they were more individual parasites, did they simply have no life source left once their origin was slain...?-
___

-And likely went for a drink as well-

-She would've also tried to challenge someone to an eating contest, but the kitchen staff is (understandably) on strike- :V
___

-I think she already had the Gigas braid her hair for her once previously- :p

---

---
---

---
---

---

-Given how tough Spamton NEO's proven so far, it would absolutely be the best call-
___

-Again, this is Nobunaga they're talking about, so way easier said than done- :V
___

Peridot: "I'm betting on Ereshkigal. Her virtual first-person firearm skills are stellar!"

Lapis: "I guess I'll place my bets on her, too, then. It's not like I spend money much often if one of the others makes a comeback, anyway..." -Places a $50 bet on Eresh-

Hmm...More or less?
___

Moon: "Are...you alright, Jeanne?" :confused:

-There's some subtle clues in the spirits' choice of words, some of them seeming like riddles...until eventually one of them says something that's a total bombshell for the protagonist, who not only understands what the spirit meant but also starts piecing together the clues that every other vision and spirit told them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Hey! We're not insane!"
---
-Indeed, now sharing them with tea as well~-
---
Yuri/Natsuki: "Wait, you died?!"
---
Illya: "Well, if you say it then we chose good!"
Abby: "Yes you two did!"
---
-Who blocked it casually with her own leg-
Guifei: "Yuuyuu likes to surprise~" -THEN THE DIVINE FIRE-
Nora: "Relax, Liz. She was just joking." :p
---
-awwwwwwww-
---
Azura: "Indeed I have, but from what I heard, so have you."
---
Kanna: -offers a slice to Illya as well before pondering if she should eat the rest or just a slice in case Abby wants more-
---
-which Byleth dodged-

Shez: Man... I wish I had a Servant to spar with...

-Did the core of it or Dark Samus herself serve as the very life source for all of it? Were that all just extensions of them? And if they were more individual parasites, did they simply have no life source left once their origin was slain...?-
___

-And likely went for a drink as well-

-She would've also tried to challenge someone to an eating contest, but the kitchen staff is (understandably) on strike- :V
___

-I think she already had the Gigas braid her hair for her once previously- :p
-perhaps some rest will fix that...-
---
-the staff has a (fair) condition to the gluttons; if they can make their own food, they're free to get in the kitchen and do that-

-they simply refuse to actually do it themselves because it's way too much work to feed every glutton AND everyone else-

-while she's one of those who has often if not always made her own food since she learned to cook, Shez really just wants a drink now-
---
-still a funny mental image-

---
---

---

-Given how tough Spamton NEO's proven so far, it would absolutely be the best call-
___

-Again, this is Nobunaga they're talking about, so way easier said than done- :V
___

Peridot: "I'm betting on Ereshkigal. Her virtual first-person firearm skills are stellar!"

Lapis: "I guess I'll place my bets on her, too, then. It's not like I spend money much often if one of the others makes a comeback, anyway..." -Places a $50 bet on Eresh-

Hmm...More or less?
___

-There's some subtle clues in the spirits' choice of words, some of them seeming like riddles...until eventually one of them says something that's a total bombshell for the protagonist, who not only understands what the spirit meant but also starts piecing together the clues that every other vision and spirit told them-
-Sothis already had the foresight to bring Arcueid earlier, remember?-

Ingrid: "Archetype of Earth. Can you fly or shall I throw you towards these strings myself?"
---
Coyle: "Given who she is, that would prove quite the challenge, unless you can still use Drakkon's Seals?"

-that's a good point; as powerful as Nobunaga is, she's still just a Servant and thus can be controlled with a Command Seal-
---
Hinoka: "Gotcha!" -got Eresh and Tomoe with two shots-

-Hinoka's aim is incredible due to her training with a bow, so the only thing that prevents her from sweeping this match is that she takes too much time to aim... which she believes might be Tomoe's one weakness as well-
---
Kamui: "Jeanne..." :urg:

Blake: "Where was that spirit earlier?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps some rest will fix that...-
---
-the staff has a (fair) condition to the gluttons; if they can make their own food, they're free to get in the kitchen and do that-

-they simply refuse to actually do it themselves because it's way too much work to feed every glutton AND everyone else-

-while she's one of those who has often if not always made her own food since she learned to cook, Shez really just wants a drink now-
---
-still a funny mental image-
-Wait, fix what?-

___

-And there are a decent amount gluttons here who are actually fully capable of cooking for themselves, so there's still a few gluttons who are able to eat as much food as they normally do so long as they put in the work to cook it themselves. The gluttons who can't, however, are out of luck, especially since there are plenty of people here who actually need to eat and drink. The majority of the gluttons don't need food or water at all, and the few who do can still easily get by with the average three meals a day-

-Yeah, a drink can help one unwind, plus finding some friends to drink with can always lead to some fun conversations-
___

-That's because it kinda is- :p

-Will Weiss summon Klein to to help her with her hair again this time, or will she simply braid it herself?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Wait, fix what?-

___

-And there are a decent amount gluttons here who are actually fully capable of cooking for themselves, so there's still a few gluttons who are able to eat as much food as they normally do so long as they put in the work to cook it themselves. The gluttons who can't, however, are out of luck, especially since there are plenty of people here who actually need to eat and drink. The majority of the gluttons don't need food or water at all, and the few who do can still easily get by with the average three meals a day-

-Yeah, a drink can help one unwind, plus finding some friends to drink with can always lead to some fun conversations-
___

-That's because it kinda is- :p

-Will Weiss summon Klein to to help her with her hair again this time, or will she simply braid it herself?-
-her general confusion over this-
---
-if I recall, the main exceptions are Link, Byleth, Shez... I'm forgetting who else-

-they're also not complete monsters; the children who happen to also be gluttons can still be served one meal before the "no cooking" rule of the strike applies to them... but even with that show of mercy, the majority of the kid gluttons, namely Jeanne Lily, Bunyan and Abby (who is only a glutton for pancakes but she counts anyway), can also cook themselves-

-also, Kanna has been learning how to make food explicitly due to not not wanting to worsen the staff's glutton problem (as well as her father's outside of the cafeteria since he already has to cook for Mama), so many of the staff is happy to teach her-

-but yeah, this is about Shez getting a drink lmao so does she find someone?-
---
-it's quite the challenge to braid such long hair on her own, so Klein is the practical option-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-her general confusion over this-
---
-if I recall, the main exceptions are Link, Byleth, Shez... I'm forgetting who else-

-they're also not complete monsters; the children who happen to also be gluttons can still be served one meal before the "no cooking" rule of the strike applies to them... but even with that show of mercy, the majority of the kid gluttons, namely Jeanne Lily, Bunyan and Abby (who is only a glutton for pancakes but she counts anyway), can also cook themselves-

-also, Kanna has been learning how to make food explicitly due to not not wanting to worsen the staff's glutton problem (as well as her father's outside of the cafeteria since he already has to cook for Mama), so many of the staff is happy to teach her-

-but yeah, this is about Shez getting a drink lmao so does she find someone?-
---
-it's quite the challenge to braid such long hair on her own, so Klein is the practical option-
-Yeah, that might help her comprehend that result better. or at least able to think of an answer to it...-
___

-I think that's the main exceptions at least, yeah. Arthur also knows how to cook too, so Artoria might also be a potential exception-

-She'd notice Specter Knight sulking at the cafeteria-
___

-More so since Weiss seems to have grown her hair out even more since Volume 7- :V

-Then if Klein's summoned, he'd no doubt start braiding her hair at Weiss' order while she looks at a mirror for reference-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, that might help her comprehend that result better. or at least able to think of an answer to it...-
___

-I think that's the main exceptions at least, yeah. Arthur also knows how to cook too, so Artoria might also be a potential exception-

-She'd notice Specter Knight sulking at the cafeteria-
___

-More so since Weiss seems to have grown her hair out even more since Volume 7- :V

-Then if Klein's summoned, he'd no doubt start braiding her hair at Weiss' order while she looks at a mirror for reference-
-indeed...-
---
-nah, Artie probably isn't since Shirou always cooked for her when he was her Master... forgot Arthur though-

Shez: "Hey there. You okay?"
---
-of course that would happen-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed...-
---
-nah, Artie probably isn't since Shirou always cooked for her when he was her Master... forgot Arthur though-

Shez: "Hey there. You okay?"
---
-of course that would happen-
-As such, nap time?-
___

-And yeah, I remember that Kanna was learning how to cook from Shirou to help lighten the workload for the kitchen staff. It got brought up while they were trying to help the then-imprisoned Kamui IIRC. So that's at least a fourth/fifth glutton who can sorta cook for themselves-

Specter: "Eh? Oh, it's you again..." -Definitely seems slightly withdrawn-
___

-How does it go?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
IF YOU DO NOT REQUIRE SUSTENANCE AND ARE GREEDY WITH YOUR FOOD, THEN THE KITCHEN STAFF RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DENY SERVICE!

___

TLink: "That's great news. I barely even knew what this Phazon stuff was like..."
___

Unreplied.
___

-The waitress gladly says "Oh, sure thing! I'll be right back" and goes to get a few to-go boxes-
___

-Current thoughts?-
Tamamo Cat: "So go look elsewhere, hmph!"
Musashi: "Ah..."
---
Altera: "Painful. It as like a voice also ringing in my head to spread it..."
---
Rin: "Well I don't want to be devoured by them or whatever they did to those people!"
Sakura: "We can't panic! It'll just make things worse!"
---
Ahim: "Thank you for that" -small corteous bow-
---
Kiara: ...Maybe I could watch the next dawn too...
Nora: "Relax, Liz. She was just joking." :p
---
-awwwwwwww-
---
Azura: "Indeed I have, but from what I heard, so have you."
---
Kanna: -offers a slice to Illya as well before pondering if she should eat the rest or just a slice in case Abby wants more-
---
-which Byleth dodged-

Shez: Man... I wish I had a Servant to spar with...
Elizabeth: ".....Oooooh, it was just a joke?"
---
Merlin: Look at little Mary there, making new friends. :p
---
Natsuki: "...So, you've played our game then?"
Fujino: "Game?"
---
Illya: "Ah, thanks too!" -takes it and digs in!-
---
-Not like it was the last one!-
-Hmmmm, why not try to get one?-
___

___

Hmm...More or less?
___

Ingrid: "Archetype of Earth. Can you fly or shall I throw you towards these strings myself?"
---
Coyle: "Given who she is, that would prove quite the challenge, unless you can still use Drakkon's Seals?"

-that's a good point; as powerful as Nobunaga is, she's still just a Servant and thus can be controlled with a Command Seal-
---

-Hinoka's aim is incredible due to her training with a bow, so the only thing that prevents her from sweeping this match is that she takes too much time to aim... which she believes might be Tomoe's one weakness as well-
---

-Yeah but why not summon Guifei too?- :V

Arcueid: "The latter sounds more fun" :p
---
Koyanskaya: "I might, but even then resistance toa Command Seals orders isn't out of the qeustion"
---
Ereshkigal: "AH! I lost one!"
Tomoe: "It's part of the fun!" -still a close match, the Gems see, but those are fair weaknesses-

Natsuki: "Will we be included?"
---
Jeanne: "I am! Nothing to worry of!"

Atalanta: "I guess the circumstances just didn't allow them to reach an understanding with what they wanted to tell to the protagonist..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tamamo Cat: "So go look elsewhere, hmph!"
Musashi: "Ah..."
---
Altera: "Painful. It as like a voice also ringing in my head to spread it..."
---
Rin: "Well I don't want to be devoured by them or whatever they did to those people!"
Sakura: "We can't panic! It'll just make things worse!"
---
Ahim: "Thank you for that" -small corteous bow-
---
Kiara: ...Maybe I could watch the next dawn too...
-Kirby is disappointed...But might just visit Dreamland again for more food-

Dedede: "Eh, I got plenty a' food back at the castle. Keep goin' on strike all ya want, it ain't a setback for me!" :p
___

Tetra: "Like possession..."
___

Okay, so based off of our limited knowledge on these slime ghosts so far, it looks like our options are either try and destroy the army of those things, or keep running... What do you two think we should do? :lol:
___

-And thus the waitress returns with several to-go boxes, the exact amount they needed to carefully store their leftovers-
___

-At least while she's here for a few days...-

---

---

---

---
Koyanskaya: "I might, but even then resistance toa Command Seals orders isn't out of the qeustion"
---
Tomoe: "It's part of the fun!" -still a close match, the Gems see, but those are fair weaknesses-

---

Atalanta: "I guess the circumstances just didn't allow them to reach an understanding with what they wanted to tell to the protagonist..."
-Yeah, she should probbly summon Guifei as well- :p

Just do whatever's most effective! -Throwing more spears at Spamton NEO's wires-
___

-After all, more than a few Servants throughout history have been known to either fight Command Seals or find loopholes to either switch sides or even take out their own Masters during Holy Grail Wars before...-
___

Peridot: "Each of them have logical weaknesses in their playstyles, so this is still an even match. But I'm confident that Ereshkigal's going to prevail!"

You most likely will...More specifically as friends, not foes. :p
___

Moon: :confused:

-After all, in some situations spirits can be confused and lost Souls who may not remember how they even perished, or otherwise initially fail to realize that they're even dead to begin with...-

-Next time a character reads a book I should probably just go with a book that actually exists lmao-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kirby is disappointed...But might just visit Dreamland again for more food-

Dedede: "Eh, I got plenty a' food back at the castle. Keep goin' on strike all ya want, it ain't a setback for me!" :p
___

Tetra: "Like possession..."
___

Okay, so based off of our limited knowledge on these slime ghosts so far, it looks like our options are either try and destroy the army of those things, or keep running... What do you two think we should do? :lol:
___

-And thus the waitress returns with several to-go boxes, the exact amount they needed to carefully store their leftovers-
___

-At least while she's here for a few days...-
Robin Hood: "Good for you, good for us"
---
Altera: "Yes, it was like that..."
---
Sakura: "Fight"
Rin: "RUN!"
---
-While Marvelous and Ahim clean themselves-
---
-So she decides that she'll do this as long as she remains-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As such, nap time?-
___

-And yeah, I remember that Kanna was learning how to cook from Shirou to help lighten the workload for the kitchen staff. It got brought up while they were trying to help the then-imprisoned Kamui IIRC. So that's at least a fourth/fifth glutton who can sorta cook for themselves-

Specter: "Eh? Oh, it's you again..." -Definitely seems slightly withdrawn-
___

-How does it go?-
-nap time-
---
Shez: "Your mood seems a little down. You okay, dude?"
---
-it goes well~-

Elizabeth: ".....Oooooh, it was just a joke?"
---
Merlin: Look at little Mary there, making new friends. :p
---
Natsuki: "...So, you've played our game then?"
Fujino: "Game?"
---
Illya: "Ah, thanks too!" -takes it and digs in!-
---
-Not like it was the last one!-
-Hmmmm, why not try to get one?-
Nora: "Yeah, totally!"
---
Palu: How adorable~
---
Azura: "I have not, but I heard of it."
---
-moment of silence as they enjoy the cake-
---
Shez: Might even help me even the odds with B too. :V

---
---

---

Just do whatever's most effective! -Throwing more spears at Spamton NEO's wires-
___

-After all, more than a few Servants throughout history have been known to either fight Command Seals or find loopholes to either switch sides or even take out their own Masters during Holy Grail Wars before...-
___

Peridot: "Each of them have logical weaknesses in their playstyles, so this is still an even match. But I'm confident that Ereshkigal's going to prevail!"

___

-After all, in some situations spirits can be confused and lost Souls who may not remember how they even perished, or otherwise initially fail to realize that they're even dead to begin with...-

-Next time a character reads a book I should probably just go with a book that actually exists lmao-
Byleth: Are you busy, Guifei?

Ingrid: "I like the way you think." -will throw her Super Mario 64 style-
---
Coyle: "That is true..."
---
-will she though?-
---
Kamui: -equally confused and concerned- "Jeanne.. you sure seem to hide a lot of things..."

Blake: "That's possible..."

good idea lol

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Robin Hood: "Good for you, good for us"
---
Altera: "Yes, it was like that..."
---
Sakura: "Fight"
Rin: "RUN!"
---
-While Marvelous and Ahim clean themselves-
---
-So she decides that she'll do this as long as she remains-
-Other gluttons still not so happy?-
___

TLink: "I'm so sorry you had to go through anything like that, Altera..."
___

Spooky: "...Well, that didn't help us agree on a plan..."

-Some of the slime specters start catching up to them, phasing through the door and the walls-
___

-With the restaurant's fancy napkins-
___

-Which may be at least a week at this rate...-

-nap time-
---
Shez: "Your mood seems a little down. You okay, dude?"
---
-it goes well~-
-For Byleth's health as well as her own- :V
___

Specter: "...It's none of your concern."
___

-Weiss takes a look at her braid in the mirror?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
-will she though?-
---
Kamui: -equally confused and concerned- "Jeanne.. you sure seem to hide a lot of things..."

good idea lol
-I was just hoping she's use her Command Seal to summon her in a go and have her react LOL-
Guifei: In what kind of mess did you put yourself now that you can't just rewind time to undo it?

-Signum trying to cut with her sword while Zafira tries to punch Spamton to distract him-
-Also Arcueid did a "wahoo~!" as she was thrown, with a strong punch to his face too-
---
Rita: "We do have a time stopper now, so it should be easier to deal with her"
Koyanskaya: "Hmmmm, likely. Still, it seems they managed to survive, didn't they?"
Rita: "...They did"
---
-Let's say she will out of being the most unexpected to win-

Sayori: "Yay~! I wouldn't like the latter!"
---
Jeanne: "But please, don't think about it! Just some... Private things!"

I third that
Atalanta: "I wonder how the end result will be..."
Nora: "Yeah, totally!"
---
Palu: How adorable~
---
Azura: "I have not, but I heard of it."
---
-moment of silence as they enjoy the cake-
---
Shez: Might even help me even the odds with B too. :V
Elizabeth: "Okay, so I'm not mad at her then!"
---
Kama: Good, good. They're not doing her any harm...
---
Natsuki: "I guess people had to be notified of it..."
Fujino: "I don't understand..."
---
-Indeed, feeling some peace at last-
---
-But with who could she do that with?-
-Other gluttons still not so happy?-
___

TLink: "I'm so sorry you had to go through anything like that, Altera..."
___

Spooky: "...Well, that didn't help us agree on a plan..."

-Some of the slime specters start catching up to them, phasing through the door and the walls-
___

-With the restaurant's fancy napkins-
___

-Which may be at least a week at this rate...-
-You bet that they're not. At all!-
---
Altera: "It's not like you're responsible..."
---
Rin: "THEY'RE COMING HERE!"
---

---
-Indeed, she legit wants to aid Lusamine, all things considered-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Okay, so I'm not mad at her then!"
---
Kama: Good, good. They're not doing her any harm...
---
Natsuki: "I guess people had to be notified of it..."
Fujino: "I don't understand..."
---
-Indeed, feeling some peace at last-
---
-But with who could she do that with?-
Yang: -phew-
---
Palu: Awwwww~ You care so much about my daughters~
---
Azura: "It's a strange story..."
---
-they needed it-
---
Byleth: -was starting to struggle, switching to the Vajra-Mushti gauntlets for some brawling action-

Shez: I could always just... summon one, just for fun. 🤔

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-You bet that they're not. At all!-
---
Altera: "It's not like you're responsible..."
---
Rin: "THEY'RE COMING HERE!"
---

---
-Indeed, she legit wants to aid Lusamine, all things considered-
-Dialogue from some of the others?-
___

TLink: "It still sounds awful..."
___

Okay, compromises usually work! I say we fight and run! -Fired a plasma beam at one slime specter, severally injuring it-
___

-LOL-

-The Spy X Family Anya game looks wholesome, by the way-
___

-Even understanding some of her background on a personal level...-

-very much so-
---
Shez: "Nothing good can come out of staying closed..."
---
Weiss: Fantastic as always.
-How does nap go?-
___

Specter: "It's nothing you can help with, either."
__

-Looks like she's all set, then!-

---
---
-will she though?-
---

good idea lol
-I was just hoping she's use her Command Seal to summon her in a go and have her react LOL-
Guifei: In what kind of mess did you put yourself now that you can't just rewind time to undo it?

-Signum trying to cut with her sword while Zafira tries to punch Spamton to distract him-
-Also Arcueid did a "wahoo~!" as she was thrown, with a strong punch to his face too-
---
Koyanskaya: "Hmmmm, likely. Still, it seems they managed to survive, didn't they?"
---

---

I third that
-Guifei will probably still be shocked by the kind of opponent they're currently fighting- :V

-Spamton NEO is struck by every attack, and whatever foe is controlling him doesn't seem to be taking any additional measures to deal with the damaged wires/strings so far...-
___

-But...how...?-
___

-Well, some chat members are expecting her to win-

-The majority are just betting on hinoka and Tomoe instead due to them both appearing to be much more calm and confident about their skills- :V

Claptrap: "I don't think anyone would want to get on Chaldea's bad side! Which is unfortunate news for everyone who invaded our original base!"
___

-It's totally the sketches Jeanne was working, isn't it?- :V

-The murderer turns out to be one of the last characters they would've expected it to be!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: -phew-
---
Palu: Awwwww~ You care so much about my daughters~
---
Azura: "It's a strange story..."
---
-they needed it-
---
Byleth: -was starting to struggle, switching to the Vajra-Mushti gauntlets for some brawling action-

Shez: I could always just... summon one, just for fun. 🤔
-Indeed, but anyway! The rhino!-
---
Kama: W-Well... They're cute...
---
Sakura: "I think I get it..."
---
-Indeed, and Abby is obviously smiling-
-Also they brought games!-
---
Guifei: "Awww~ Yuuyuu is making a change~" -kept attcking with her flutes summoning small wisps of fire-

-Mayhaps... She wouldn't be the first-
-Dialogue from some of the others?-
___

TLink: "It still sounds awful..."
___

Okay, compromises usually work! I say we fight and run! -Fired a plasma beam at one slime specter, severally injuring it-
___

-LOL-

-The Spy X Family Anya game looks wholesome, by the way-
___

-Even understanding some of her background on a personal level...-
Miyu: "Sorry, but it's how it is"
Boudica: "We want things to be better"
---
Altera: "That's undeniable..."
---
Sakura: "I'm okay with that!" -shot three lightnings-
---
-It does look cute-
-But yee, clean now-
---
-To have been brainwashed into a metaphorical monster...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Miyu: "Sorry, but it's how it is"
Boudica: "We want things to be better"
---
Altera: "That's undeniable..."
---
Sakura: "I'm okay with that!" -shot three lightnings-
---
-It does look cute-
-But yee, clean now-
---
-To have been brainwashed into a metaphorical monster...-
[papyrus]I APOLOGIZE THAT IT HAS COME TO THIS, I DID NOT WISH TO STOP SERVING GREAT FOOD TO ANYONE EVEN TEMPORARILY... BUT THE AMOUNT OF MEALS YOU GLUTTONS COLLECTIVELY MAKE US COOK ON A DAILY BASIS IS UNETHICAL!
___

Tetra: "Even so, you don't seem to look ill at all anymore."
___

-They up fighting the slime specters for another 40 rooms and hallways, before shaking them off, the slime specters losing their trail-

Okay, I think we lost them...
___

-And their leftovers are all packed in to-go boxes!-
___

-Mindcontrolled to cause chaos and destruction...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

I third that
-Guifei will probably still be shocked by the kind of opponent they're currently fighting- :V

-Spamton NEO is struck by every attack, and whatever foe is controlling him doesn't seem to be taking any additional measures to deal with the damaged wires/strings so far...-
___

-But...how...?-
___

-The majority are just betting on hinoka and Tomoe instead due to them both appearing to be much more calm and confident about their skills- :V

Claptrap: "I don't think anyone would want to get on Chaldea's bad side! Which is unfortunate news for everyone who invaded our original base!"
___

-The murderer turns out to be one of the last characters they would've expected it to be!-
Byleth: I'm running out of Pulses, actually, so you're coming whether you like it or not. -about to use Seal-

Ingrid: "Give me a good gap, Yukari." :p
---
Coyle: "How could they counter such power?"
---
-Hinoka and Tomoe shot each other-
---
Kamui: "A-Alright..." -starting to feel like she's not trusted-

Blake: "No way!"

-How does nap go?-
___

Specter: "It's nothing you can help with, either."
__

-Looks like she's all set, then!-
-it goes very well-
---
Shez: "Probably, but having someone to talk to could still help."
---
-INDEED-

-Indeed, but anyway! The rhino!-
---
Kama: W-Well... They're cute...
---
Sakura: "I think I get it..."
---
-Indeed, and Abby is obviously smiling-
-Also they brought games!-
---
Guifei: "Awww~ Yuuyuu is making a change~" -kept attcking with her flutes summoning small wisps of fire-

-Mayhaps... She wouldn't be the first-
-is it still standing-
---
Palu: Absolutely~!
---
-these two were from a game-
---
-games Abby can play in spite of her lack of sight!-
---
Byleth: "You're a lot stronger than I gave you credit for... and I already saw high potential in you."

Shez: Maybe after seeing who wins this. -betting on Guifei-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: This was a nice rest...
---
Shez: "So why not hear it from the source?"
---
-seeing a braided Weiss-
-But will it help her understand how Phazon was supposedly completely destroyed?-
___

Specter: "..." (Well, I suppose it's far less personal than discussing my past...)
___

(Oh, hey, Weiss. Did you get the rest you needed?) -Getting up and stretching a little-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But will it help her understand how Phazon was supposedly completely destroyed?-
___

Specter: "..." (Well, I suppose it's far less personal than discussing my past...)
___

(Oh, hey, Weiss. Did you get the rest you needed?) -Getting up and stretching a little-
-it helps her a lot, yes-

-it works almost like a hive-
---
-so why not?-
---
Weiss: "I very much did. And it looks like you did too."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it helps her a lot, yes-

-it works almost like a hive-
---
-so why not?-
---
Weiss: "I very much did. And it looks like you did too."
-Only if the "queen" dies, there are no survivors left to replace her...-
___

Specter: "...Alright. How much do you know about the conflict we were dealing with some time prior to your arrival?"
___

(I guess taking a nap always helps. I fell asleep before even you did...) 😅

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

-But...how...?-
___

___

Byleth: I'm running out of Pulses, actually, so you're coming whether you like it or not. -about to use Seal-

---
---
---

-And she summons her as she was putting a beauty mask on herself-
Guifei: "...DAMMIT!" -sees Spamton- "What is that?!"

Yukari: "You know you could go there on your own" -shooting some bullets along Ran and Chen right at the strings-
---
Rita: "I don't know, some of the people I saw weren't in the records they had here"
---
-Hinoka managing to land her shot first, making those supporting her in the chat feel confident-

Yuri: "How long they have occupied it?"
---
-Indeed it is that, she just feels too embarrassed by them and doesn't knows how to respond to Kamui-

Atalanta: "It was the nun all along?!"
[papyrus]I APOLOGIZE THAT IT HAS COME TO THIS, I DID NOT WISH TO STOP SERVING GREAT FOOD TO ANYONE EVEN TEMPORARILY... BUT THE AMOUNT OF MEALS YOU GLUTTONS COLLECTIVELY MAKE US COOK ON A DAILY BASIS IS UNETHICAL!
___

Tetra: "Even so, you don't seem to look ill at all anymore."
___

-They up fighting the slime specters for another 40 rooms and hallways, before shaking them off, the slime specters losing their trail-

Okay, I think we lost them...
___

-And their leftovers are all packed in to-go boxes!-
___

-Mindcontrolled to cause chaos and destruction...-
Boudica: "It was a tough decision to make, but we will stand by it!"
---
Altera: "Right now, I'm not. But before... I was crippled for months"
---
Rin: "How long have we been here?!"
Sakura: "I think on the least 3 hours..."
---
-So they are ret-2-go!-
---
-Until eventually that became their own wills-
-is it still standing-
---
Palu: Absolutely~!
---
-these two were from a game-
---
-games Abby can play in spite of her lack of sight!-
---
Byleth: "You're a lot stronger than I gave you credit for... and I already saw high potential in you."

Shez: Maybe after seeing who wins this. -betting on Guifei-
-Yeah, but it's severely weakened now-
---
Merlin: Hey, we agree on something. :p
Kama: Tsk, it's just something anyone would!
---
Sakura: "Are you from a video game?"
Yuri: "Y-Yes, that's how it is..."
Natsuki: "It's... Weird to think how it all works..."
---
Illya: "We brought a few games to play!"
Abby: "Oooh, that sounds fun!"
---
Guifei: "Buubuu's praise is always so nice~" -didn't stop surrounding her with wisps to make chip damage though, she knows she can't be too confident with her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Boudica: "It was a tough decision to make, but we will stand by it!"
---
Altera: "Right now, I'm not. But before... I was crippled for months"
---
Rin: "How long have we been here?!"
Sakura: "I think on the least 3 hours..."
---
-So they are ret-2-go!-
---
-Until eventually that became their own wills-
meh, i just need more rest. -Shrugs with his usual casual grin-

___

TLink: "Altera..." :urg:

-He isn't even sure what to say, he knows there's likely nothing he could've done...but still wishes he and Fi were there, maybe then they could've prevented it from happening-
___

I'll check the local time. According to my digital clock, we've been exploring this old mansion for about...30 minutes?!

Spooky: "How the heck is that possible?!"

I...guess time really does fly when you're having fun. Because if you're not having fun, then the polar opposite is apparently true as well. :dizzy:
___

-Rest of the crew sees this-
___

-Their minds basically fully corrupted or no longer under their control...-

---
---
---

Yukari: "You know you could go there on your own" -shooting some bullets along Ran and Chen right at the strings-
---
Rita: "I don't know, some of the people I saw weren't in the records they had here"
---
-Hinoka managing to land her shot first, making those supporting her in the chat feel confident-

---
-Indeed it is that, she just feels too embarrassed by them and doesn't knows how to respond to Kamui-

WHATS THE MATTER, [little sponge]?? NEVER SEEN A [BIG SHOT] SALESMAN OR [giant robot] BEFORE?? -The bullets from the three Youkai are what finally cuts one of the wires, damaging it enough to separate it from Spamton NEO-
___

-Like Shez and some of those monsters...-
___

Peridot: "Okay, now those might actually each make a comeback..."

At least a year and a half...

Claptrap: "Oh yeah, did you guys not know that?"
___

-Moon isn't saying much, not realizing how Kamui's taking it and unsure of what Jeanne's concerns are-

That's topical considering a sequel to The Nun is gonna release soon

-Okay, that was a surprisingly good twist...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Only if the "queen" dies, there are no survivors left to replace her...-
___

Specter: "...Alright. How much do you know about the conflict we were dealing with some time prior to your arrival?"
___

(I guess taking a nap always helps. I fell asleep before even you did...) 😅
Sothis: An intriguing concept, and a fortunate one too.
---
Shez: "B's told me about it."
---
Weiss: "You sure did. And it was adorable." :)

-Yeah, but it's severely weakened now-
---
Merlin: Hey, we agree on something. :p
Kama: Tsk, it's just something anyone would!
---
Sakura: "Are you from a video game?"
Yuri: "Y-Yes, that's how it is..."
Natsuki: "It's... Weird to think how it all works..."
---
Illya: "We brought a few games to play!"
Abby: "Oooh, that sounds fun!"
---
Guifei: "Buubuu's praise is always so nice~" -didn't stop surrounding her with wisps to make chip damage though, she knows she can't be too confident with her-
Nora: "We can finish it!"
---
Palu: Don't be so mean, Kama. :p
---
Azura: "I imagine it would. To learn the reality you were living in was just fiction..."
---
Kanna: "And we made sure you wouldn't be disadvantaged, so we can all have fun!" :)
---
-Guifei very aware that the moment she shows weakness, Byleth can capitalize on it heavily... not to mention that time powers make her someone you can't ever underestimate in the first place-

-speaking of, Byleth tried punching the whisps with her gauntlets-

---
---

---

WHATS THE MATTER, [little sponge]?? NEVER SEEN A [BIG SHOT] SALESMAN OR [giant robot] BEFORE?? -The bullets from the three Youkai are what finally cuts one of the wires, damaging it enough to separate it from Spamton NEO-
___

___

___

-Moon isn't saying much, not realizing how Kamui's taking it and unsure of what Jeanne's concerns are-

Byleth: -states, matter-of-factly- "Our opponent."

Ingrid: "I like the teamwork we can do though..." -crosses arms, pouting cutely-
---
-and even Byleth, since the data Coyle got was before she showed up as well-

Coyle: "Their numbers have grown... I shall estimate their potential with security footage."
---
Hinoka: "All that training's paying off!" :laugh:
---
Kamui: "..." -finally breaks the silence- "If you don't want to talk about it now, that's fine... But we're best friends, Jeanne, so whenever you work up the confidence to do so, let's talk about it, just you and I. Is that alright?"

-Jeanne can at least promise that?-

Blake: "No way! How?!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: An intriguing concept, and a fortunate one too.
---
Shez: "B's told me about it."
---
Weiss: "You sure did. And it was adorable." :)
-It's surprising that their solution for it worked, but that deadly parasitic bounty hunter they fought and all traces of Phazon are completely gone...-
___

Specter: "Do the names "Toffee" and "Kama" ring any bells?"
___

(Well, as long as you still got as much rest as you needed, I don't mind that I passed out myself first!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's surprising that their solution for it worked, but that deadly parasitic bounty hunter they fought and all traces of Phazon are completely gone...-
___

Specter: "Do the names "Toffee" and "Kama" ring any bells?"
___

(Well, as long as you still got as much rest as you needed, I don't mind that I passed out myself first!)
Sothis: I would be curious about studying it, were it not both highly dangerous and completely eradicated.
---
Shez: "Oh, I mean she hates the first one. Heard the second one got resummoned though."
---
Weiss: "I very much did. Thank you for your concern."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: I would be curious about studying it, were it not both highly dangerous and completely eradicated.
---
Shez: "Oh, I mean she hates the first one. Heard the second one got resummoned though."
---
Weiss: "I very much did. Thank you for your concern."
-Based on whatever data and information they still have on it now that it is eradicated...-
___

Specter; "It's not the same one..." -Didn't hesitate to lie, but only for the sake of four of Abigail's friends-

___

(Why wouldn't I be? You really strained yourself even more than you thought you might have earlier, so it sounded like you seriously needed the rest...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
meh, i just need more rest. -Shrugs with his usual casual grin-

___

TLink: "Altera..." :urg:

-He isn't even sure what to say, he knows there's likely nothing he could've done...but still wishes he and Fi were there, maybe then they could've prevented it from happening-
___

I'll check the local time. According to my digital clock, we've been exploring this old mansion for about...30 minutes?!

Spooky: "How the heck is that possible?!"

I...guess time really does fly when you're having fun. Because if you're not having fun, then the polar opposite is apparently true as well. :dizzy:
___

-Rest of the crew sees this-
___

-Their minds basically fully corrupted or no longer under their control...-
Musashi: "I..." I suppose I could visit an alternate world...
---
Altera: "But it's over now! So don't wrap your minds around it too much"
---
Sakura: "There's also adrenaline at play"
---
-And are "Oh crap, they finished!"-
---
-So yeah, Kiara really relates to her, feeling the need to help her today...-
Nora: "We can finish it!"
---
Palu: Don't be so mean, Kama. :p
---
Azura: "I imagine it would. To learn the reality you were living in was just fiction..."
---
Kanna: "And we made sure you wouldn't be disadvantaged, so we can all have fun!" :)
---
-Guifei very aware that the moment she shows weakness, Byleth can capitalize on it heavily... not to mention that time powers make her someone you can't ever underestimate in the first place-

-speaking of, Byleth tried punching the whisps with her gauntlets-
Elizabeth: "So let's go now!"
---
Kama: He started it...
---
Yuri: "We didn't even ponder on that upon being activated..."
Natsuki: "Yeah, more like... Other matters..."
---
Abby: "Ooooh, that sounds even better then!" -really happy-
---
-Indeed, so she's trying to do both little things coupled with the bigger ones in her efforts-

-The wisps may dissipate, but spirits tackle her and seemingly do burst of flames-
___

___

___

Byleth: -states, matter-of-factly- "Our opponent."

Ingrid: "I like the teamwork we can do though..." -crosses arms, pouting cutely-
---
-and even Byleth, since the data Coyle got was before she showed up as well-

Coyle: "Their numbers have grown... I shall estimate their potential with security footage."
---
Hinoka: "All that training's paying off!" :laugh:
---
Kamui: "..." -finally breaks the silence- "If you don't want to talk about it now, that's fine... But we're best friends, Jeanne, so whenever you work up the confidence to do so, let's talk about it, just you and I. Is that alright?"

-Jeanne can at least promise that?-

Blake: "No way! How?!"
Guifei: "Why is he yelling?! Ugh, forget it!" -she flied to Spamton to start throwing divine flames at him-

Yukari: "But I like seeing you beg" :p
---
Koyanskaya: "Yeah, it sounds like the smart choice"
---
Tomoe: "Hm, but the time limit hasn't been reached"

Yuri: "We were activated just now..."
---
Jeanne: "Kamui... I-I'm sorry I have been like this..." -sigh- "Maybe I should listen to that and just tell you already..."

I forgot that tbh :p
Atalanta: "She deceived us all with her kindness!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Based on whatever data and information they still have on it now that it is eradicated...-
___

Specter; "It's not the same one..." -Didn't hesitate to lie, but only for the sake of four of Abigail's friends-

___

(Why wouldn't I be? You really strained yourself even more than you thought you might have earlier, so it sounded like you seriously needed the rest...)
Sothis: Perhaps the next time a multidimensional parasite shows up...
---
Shez: "Yeah, that's what I heard too. Similar person in all but memories, so it's hard to blame the one on our side."
---
Weiss: "And I was planning to rest regardless. You worry over nothing."

Elizabeth: "So let's go now!"
---
Kama: He started it...
---
Yuri: "We didn't even ponder on that upon being activated..."
Natsuki: "Yeah, more like... Other matters..."
---
Abby: "Ooooh, that sounds even better then!" -really happy-
---
-Indeed, so she's trying to do both little things coupled with the bigger ones in her efforts-

-The wisps may dissipate, but spirits tackle her and seemingly do burst of flames-
Yang: "Or maybe let Ruby get a clean shot?"

Nora: "...I wanna bash the rhino!"
---
Palu: You didn't need to end it. I swear, you might be more childish than my actual children. :p -joking-
---
Azura: "I've heard of that too..."
---
Kanna: "I knew you'd like it~"
---
-while Shez and presumably Arcueid are watching...and betting on who will win :V-

-Byleth tries to land a Nosferatu spell to undo some of the blasts Guifei's wisps have done-

Top Bottom