• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Still, all factors considered, you two do collectively sound like you considered Foreigner-class fighters. Almost all of Chaldea's members are categorized under the same classes based on their abilities, choice of weapons and/or fighting styles as well.
___

-The majority of the Crystal Gems tend to share similar thoughts, due to having either big sister or motherly roles to Steven-
Sothis: "It's easier to figure out one's strengths that way... usually."
---
-the rest of RWBY is probably also here then, cheering for Yang- :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Indeed... and then there are ambiguous classes..."
---
-they think Yang's got this-
Hmm, I'm not sure if I've met any individual here who's class is ambiguous...Although we've known a few cases of Servants trying to hide their true classes.

___

-Confident in their teammate-

-The same can be said about Pearl and Amethyst, though, clearly thinking that Garnet won't lose this fight-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm, I'm not sure if I've met any individual here who's class is ambiguous...Although we've known a few cases of Servants trying to hide their true classes.

___

-Confident in their teammate-

-The same can be said about Pearl and Amethyst, though, clearly thinking that Garnet won't lose this fight-
Byleth: "How do you even decide the classes..."
---
-of course they would cheer for their own ally!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "How do you even decide the classes..."
---
-of course they would cheer for their own ally!-
Hmm, while I'm not quite as familiar with the origins of the naming and class-typing, I believe it may have been decided by the world itself. The world may summon Servants at any given moment to deal with specific crisis that threatens it or the life inhabiting it on a global scale, as it did with the Grand Assassin King Hassan upon the sudden return of...One of our past foes. (And the former Prince of the Underground...)
___

-They believe in Garnet, too, after all-

-It just further goes to show how close the members of both respective teams are to one and other after all each team had been through-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
THOUGHT I DIDNT HAVE MORE [silly rabbit trix] UP MY SLEEVE?!TOO BAD YOU DIDNT [take the deal] WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE!! NOW ILL JUST HAVE TO [ship and deliver] THIS [furry little beast] MYSELF!!

-Immediately after saying, Spamton NEO immediately starts charging up the exact same laser attack again...-

WE HAVE TO CUT THAT FINAL STRING NOW! -Throwing as many spear constructs as her strength and magic will allow her too...-
___

-I'll take that as a no, then...So various other Darkner troops try to attack the barrier directly while others try to get the Head Hathys to safety!-
___

-It encourages Eresh to have enough confidence to collect herself and retake the advantage?-
___

Medli: "Long story..."
___

-The queen couldn't help but smile at the sight, reminded of her own friendship with Medea-

-This time, the roach escapes through a mouse hole in the wall before it can hit, and it instead destroys a nearby desk-

-The tour guide can only mutter to themselves "I am so gonna lose my job..." in an exasperated and resigned tone-
___

-Claptrap appears to be waterproof, but surprisingly enough, turns out to be more than a prop as he reacts angrily to it-

Claptrap: "YOW! What the-?! Water?! Alright, who's the wise guy?! Who the **** dropped an entire bucket of water on me?!"

TLink: "Yeah!" :b:

Tetra: "I guess...This had better not be a waste of time. It seems like a rather trivial festival."
-PALUTENA SHOT A BEAM AND KAMUI WENT DRAGON TO SHOOT WATER-
---
Coyle: "Why is it taking so long...?"
---
-does she?-
---
-they can make guesses?-
---
Kamui: "Now, I think we'll go take advantage of the rest of our vacation.... Do you have a pool here?"

-Artemis ruining someone's career by just being herself- :p
---
Hinoka: -disguised as a pirate- "It can be fun to get in the spirit of things. By the way, does this look good?"

-SCÁTHACH SENT VARIOUS GÁE BOLGS, ARCUEID DID CLAW SWIPES, GUIFEI SENT VARIOUS FLAMES-
---
Rita: "I don't know, uuugh!"
-The troops get attacked by MagiMother sending ice spells while Wiseman sapped the life energy of those it caught-
---
Ereshkigal: I... I can't disappoint them! -she'll at least try-
---
Yuri: "I suppose you can explain later..."
---
Jeanne: I could use some inspiration from swimming~!

-That's the ditzy goddess herself, who pouted at seeing the roach still alive- :p
---
Younger demon: "It only made it angry, huh..."
Older demon: "Well now, at least we bothered someone or something!"
Younger demon: "Good point!" -they both giggled-

Irisviel: "I think you look precious~!" -dressed as a jiang shi-

Tiki: "Then let's go now~!" >:3
Nanoha: "Okay. Ah, we gotta get Suzuka-chan and Arisa-chan on the way too!"
-WHOA, EVEN BETTER-
---
-maybe she could learn soon?-
---
-SHE ASKS?-
---
Kanna: "I have no doubt you will~" -giggling-
---
Shez: "Think I'm lying?" :p
Elizabeth: "Wooooaaaah, this is so great~!"
---
-Mayhaps...-
Mary: "I will ask her later then!"
Sayori: "Yay~! Good for you~!"
---
Natsuki: "...Hey"
Fate: "Hm?"
---
-Ingrid's thoughts?-
---
Draco: "I found it hard to believe you could tame multiple Evils of Humanity"
Most of them are, and the few that aren't either still only care about themselves and their own power, or think they're being some kind of weird revolutionary...
___

Tetra: "Who?"
___

-How did this eleven year old girl turn into a ghost who seemingly only cares about scaring others, even if it's via someclearly deadly entities...?-
___

-And the Super Hero Guide is successfully updated?-
___

-All she can gather for sure is that it had something to do with Pokemon research, and that it helped build her a wealthy estate...-
Cú: "Or began well-intentioned
---
Bunyan: "Your crew!"
---
Sakura: "I just don't get it... There has to be a reason you're like this" -if anything, it makes her relate to her more, remembering when the Holy Grail was destroying her sanity and having her kill people...-
---
Gai: "Hahah~! Finally we got to Spider Kumonos~!"
Marvelous: "Uuuugh..."
Ahim: "It's been fun" :)
---
-But what if it led her to Ultra Space too?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm, while I'm not quite as familiar with the origins of the naming and class-typing, I believe it may have been decided by the world itself. The world may summon Servants at any given moment to deal with specific crisis that threatens it or the life inhabiting it on a global scale, as it did with the Grand Assassin King Hassan upon the sudden return of...One of our past foes. (And the former Prince of the Underground...)
___

-They believe in Garnet, too, after all-

-It just further goes to show how close the members of both respective teams are to one and other after all each team had been through-
Byleth: "....I see... There must have been a lot of problems here then if there are so many."
---
-HELL YEAH-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Wooooaaaah, this is so great~!"
---
-Mayhaps...-
Mary: "I will ask her later then!"
Sayori: "Yay~! Good for you~!"
---
Natsuki: "...Hey"
Fate: "Hm?"
---
-Ingrid's thoughts?-
---
Draco: "I found it hard to believe you could tame multiple Evils of Humanity"
Nora: "I know, right~?"
---
-but more frensheep for nao?-
---
-Azura warching-
---
Ingrid: What an adorable sight.
---
Shez: "Well, this group I work for did, so I ain't scared of you." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Or began well-intentioned
---
Bunyan: "Your crew!"
---
Sakura: "I just don't get it... There has to be a reason you're like this" -if anything, it makes her relate to her more, remembering when the Holy Grail was destroying her sanity and having her kill people...-
---
Gai: "Hahah~! Finally we got to Spider Kumonos~!"
Marvelous: "Uuuugh..."
Ahim: "It's been fun" :)
---
-But what if it led her to Ultra Space too?-
-Unfinished?-
___

Tetra: "Oh, them? Our swabbie's already on-board, and one of our lookouts and muscles is standing guard for the portal on my ship in case of any pirate attacks. I'll probably show the rest of the crew this place in a day or so." :p
___

-Knowing what happened to Sakura in her timeline as well as the Dark Sakura incident caused by Isis in Remnant, Rin can already understand why Sakura is suspects there must be more so this picture and why Spooky is like this?-

Spooky: "Okay, maybe I still don't remember everything...But it probably has something to do with how I died. Who knows? I'll probably remember it and all the other stuff I forgot later. Ugh, being sealed in a doll was so annoying..."
___

-Marvelous be like "Are we done now?"?-
___

-It...most likely was exactly what led her to it, in fact...-

-...That still doesn't give enough context to explain why it led her to such a dangerous dimension far beyond Earth, though...-

Byleth: "....I see... There must have been a lot of problems here then if there are so many."
---
-HELL YEAH-
Remember when I said I was formerly a foe of the Emiyas, Team Resonance and their friends? As well as how I was messing with powers I didn't fully understand?
___

-So far, though, the fight looks like it could be anyone's game...-

-PALUTENA SHOT A BEAM AND KAMUI WENT DRAGON TO SHOOT WATER-
---
Coyle: "Why is it taking so long...?"
---
-does she?-
---
-they can make guesses?-
---
Kamui: "Now, I think we'll go take advantage of the rest of our vacation.... Do you have a pool here?"

-Artemis ruining someone's career by just being herself- :p
---
Hinoka: -disguised as a pirate- "It can be fun to get in the spirit of things. By the way, does this look good?"

-SCÁTHACH SENT VARIOUS GÁE BOLGS, ARCUEID DID CLAW SWIPES, GUIFEI SENT VARIOUS FLAMES-
---
-The troops get attacked by MagiMother sending ice spells while Wiseman sapped the life energy of those it caught-
---
---
---

-That's the ditzy goddess herself, who pouted at seeing the roach still alive- :p
---

-The string was gradually being damaged, evidently either being stronger than every one of the other strings combined...or possibly being magically reinforced by the unseen puppeteer themself-
___

Never Underestimate Royalty Or A Computer. Both Are Equal Parts Brilliant And Regal. Combined They Are A Truly Sophisticated And Majestic Genius Capable Of Constructing Plans Comprised Of Meticulous Strategic Phases That Your Puny Brains Are Unable To Comprehend.

And Unfortunately For You, My Unfriended Lightners, Is A Wholly Accurate Description Of Myself. Minus My Love Of Battery Acid Of Course. Man I Should Really Put All Of This Information In My Autobiography.

-Most of the Darkner troops who still have enough energy to run retreat as a result of those spells, though the barrier is soon struck by some fireworks that were launched at it-
___

Peridot: -Typing- "YOU'VE GOT THIS ERESHKIGAL! SHOWS THESE CLODS WHO DONT BELIEVE IN YOU WHO THE REAL PRO GAMER AROUND IS!!!"-

-Many people in chat then typed comments and questions asking what a "clod" is, while others who know what the words means typed comments mentioning that they were annoyed or that Peri was being rude- :V
___

Medli: "It would take a while to explain the full history of either of them or Hyrule itself, admittedly...And that's just the full known history"
___

Moon: "We do have one among other spa rooms and treatments at the, well, spa." :p

-She'll get it eventually...Probably not before annoying and scaring several more officials who can't do anything about it- :V
___

Claptrap: "Who's laughing at me in mockery?! Aww, damn it, the water even ruined my Halloween paint job! Now I have to go get this RD-D2 look completely redone! Ugh..."

Tetra: "Who's that?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "I know, right~?"
---
-but more frensheep for nao?-
---
-Azura warching-
---
Ingrid: What an adorable sight.
---
Shez: "Well, this group I work for did, so I ain't scared of you." :p
Elizabeth: It was actually even more worth it to get this thing!
---
-But more frensheep for nao!-
Mary: "Do you have any other friends?"
Monika: "........."
Sayori: "We- I mean... I do!"
---
Nanoha: "Oh hi! Who are you?"
Natsuki: "Well, my name's Natsuki and I'm new here"
---
-It's made looking after Abigail all worth it-
---
Draco: ".................................................No! I refuse to believe such thing is possible!"
Musashi: "W-Well..."
-Unfinished?-
___

Tetra: "Oh, them? Our swabbie's already on-board, and one of our lookouts and muscles is standing guard for the portal on my ship in case of any pirate attacks. I'll probably show the rest of the crew this place in a day or so." :p
___

-Knowing what happened to Sakura in her timeline as well as the Dark Sakura incident caused by Isis in Remnant, Rin can already understand why Sakura is suspects there must be more so this picture and why Spooky is like this?-

Spooky: "Okay, maybe I still don't remember everything...But it probably has something to do with how I died. Who knows? I'll probably remember it and all the other stuff I forgot later. Ugh, being sealed in a doll was so annoying..."
___

-Marvelous be like "Are we done now?"?-
___

-It...most likely was exactly what led her to it, in fact...-

-...That still doesn't give enough context to explain why it led her to such a dangerous dimension far beyond Earth, though...-
Cú: "Or began well-intentioned and soon devolved into a warped thing..." -like Megatron-
---
Altera: "In that case, I would love to be there" :)
Bunyan: "Why don't we go to the ship first?"
---
-Rin does... But also doesn't wants her sister to get hurt!-

Sakura: "Is there nothing we can do...?"
---
Marvelous: "Is that all?"
Gai: "Suuu-WAIT"
Marvelous: "..............What now?"
Gai: "I forgot they just meet KyoryuRed!"
---
Lusamine: Did I try to come into contact with them? Was it a coincidence?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Or began well-intentioned and soon devolved into a warped thing..." -like Megatron-
---
Altera: "In that case, I would love to be there" :)
Bunyan: "Why don't we go to the ship first?"
---
-Rin does... But also doesn't wants her sister to get hurt!-

Sakura: "Is there nothing we can do...?"
---
Marvelous: "Is that all?"
Gai: "Suuu-WAIT"
Marvelous: "..............What now?"
Gai: "I forgot they just meet KyoryuRed!"
---
Lusamine: Did I try to come into contact with them? Was it a coincidence?
Which one do ya think Drakkon...or whatever his real name used to be was?
___

Tetra: "Hmm, that's actually not a terrible idea. It might be easier for most of the crew to adjust to magic people and all this future technology if two members of Chaldea visit their home world first."
___

-So she's likely already standing near or even in front of her, wanting to protect her even knowing that Sakura is just as talented a fighter as she herself is now-

Spooky: "Dunno. I don't really remember how I died. Except that it was on Halloween night. I guess I'll admit I don't really remember wanting to command an army of ghosts and monsters in life...or even caring quite this much about scaring people. Oh well. My goal now is to scare the living daylights out of those who don't find me scary. And maybe have them join my army of ghosts, that'd also be cool. But you three were surprisingly nice, and you in particular are a fan of some legendary horror stories, Sakura. So you three can leave. And probably should. I honestly don't remember just how many specimens are here."

-The fact that she's even being so casual about it...She might not be her true self as a ghost, at least not right now...-
___

-So it still needs another update- :V
___

-And were it the former case, why...?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Remember when I said I was formerly a foe of the Emiyas, Team Resonance and their friends? As well as how I was messing with powers I didn't fully understand?
___

-So far, though, the fight looks like it could be anyone's game...-
Byleth: "...Yes?"
---
-though all sides agree Yang can turn things around with her Semblance so she should never be counted out-

Elizabeth: It was actually even more worth it to get this thing!
---
-But more frensheep for nao!-
Mary: "Do you have any other friends?"
Monika: "........."
Sayori: "We- I mean... I do!"
---
Nanoha: "Oh hi! Who are you?"
Natsuki: "Well, my name's Natsuki and I'm new here"
---
-It's made looking after Abigail all worth it-
---
Draco: ".................................................No! I refuse to believe such thing is possible!"
Musashi: "W-Well..."
-Master and Servant bonding over exotic meats~-
---
-oof...-
---
-Natsuki trying her best not to fangirl-
---
-KANNA HUGS ABBY-
---
Shez: "Well, wanna see then?" :p

---
---
---
---

---

-The string was gradually being damaged, evidently either being stronger than every one of the other strings combined...or possibly being magically reinforced by the unseen puppeteer themself-
___

Never Underestimate Royalty Or A Computer. Both Are Equal Parts Brilliant And Regal. Combined They Are A Truly Sophisticated And Majestic Genius Capable Of Constructing Plans Comprised Of Meticulous Strategic Phases That Your Puny Brains Are Unable To Comprehend.

And Unfortunately For You, My Unfriended Lightners, Is A Wholly Accurate Description Of Myself. Minus My Love Of Battery Acid Of Course. Man I Should Really Put All Of This Information In My Autobiography.

-Most of the Darkner troops who still have enough energy to run retreat as a result of those spells, though the barrier is soon struck by some fireworks that were launched at it-
___

Peridot: -Typing- "YOU'VE GOT THIS ERESHKIGAL! SHOWS THESE CLODS WHO DONT BELIEVE IN YOU WHO THE REAL PRO GAMER AROUND IS!!!"-

-Many people in chat then typed comments and questions asking what a "clod" is, while others who know what the words means typed comments mentioning that they were annoyed or that Peri was being rude- :V
___

Medli: "It would take a while to explain the full history of either of them or Hyrule itself, admittedly...And that's just the full known history"
___

Moon: "We do have one among other spa rooms and treatments at the, well, spa." :p

-She'll get it eventually...Probably not before annoying and scaring several more officials who can't do anything about it- :V
___

Claptrap: "Who's laughing at me in mockery?! Aww, damn it, the water even ruined my Halloween paint job! Now I have to go get this RD-D2 look completely redone! Ugh..."

Kamui: "We're so close..." -BREATHING MORE-
---
-does this allow Hedlok to safely get to the power source?-

Coyle: "You are forgetting one thing... I am a machine just like you now!" :evil:
---
-there was enough time for them to see a comment this big? :V-
---
Revali: "Point is they were thorns on Hyrule's wellbeing at certain times."
---
Kamui: "Why thank you~" :) Good thing I brought my swimwear.

-would Medea keep an eye over the goddess-
---
-how evil!-

Hinoka: "Honestly not the worst costume I've seen you wear, Lady Irisviel." -still a bit formal despite being in-laws-

-and yes, this is a nod to that one FGO succubus card :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "...Yes?"
---
-though all sides agree Yang can turn things around with her Semblance so she should never be counted out-
The appearance of an all-knowing but dangouess entity who I was attempting to summon and control was the exact reason why Chaldea was summoned to this world...
___

-That's true, it's the one factor the other Crystal Gems are concerned about...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The appearance of an all-knowing but dangouess entity who I was attempting to summon and control was the exact reason why Chaldea was summoned to this world...
___

-That's true, it's the one factor the other Crystal Gems are concerned about...-
Byleth: "....I see...."
---
-and the one that keeps RWBY confident-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "....I see...."
---
-and the one that keeps RWBY confident-
I never quite managed to fully summon him to Basel...But my experiments caught his attention and drew him close enough to the dimension to trick and possess others, eventually finding followers who sought to bring chaos to the world just like him. They were ultimately the ones able to fully bring him into Basel's physical plane, all because of my careless desperation for knowledge...
___

-Current thoughts of the other three team members?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I never quite managed to fully summon him to Basel...But my experiments caught his attention and drew him close enough to the dimension to trick and possess others, eventually finding followers who sought to bring chaos to the world just like him. They were ultimately the ones able to fully bring him into Basel's physical plane, all because of my careless desperation for knowledge...
___

-Current thoughts of the other three team members?-
Sothis: "You need not fully blame yourself. It would seem more of the blame would fall on those who finished the job."
---
All three: YOU CAN DO THIS YANG!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---

Coyle: "You are forgetting one thing... I am a machine just like you now!" :evil:
---
---
---

---
-how evil!-

Hinoka: "Honestly not the worst costume I've seen you wear, Lady Irisviel." -still a bit formal despite being in-laws-

Scáthach: "Even if more enduring, we can't falter!" -kept attacking-
---
-MagiMother tried to spot the source of the fireworks-
---
-They did, and that did the opposite effect as Ereshkigal turned as red as her pupils- :V
---
Yuri: "And how are things now?"
---
Jeanne: "Likewise!" Good thing I asked Scáthach to grant me a swimsuit Saint Graph.

-The moment she spots her, she's like "Okay, that's too much!"-
---
Iri: "Oh please, you can call me Iri! Or Mom~"

Nanoha: "Two of my friends!"
Fate: "Mine as well"
Hayate: "Yeah! I brought Suzuka a new book too!"

-The two demons chuckled at that, as they looked for the next victims to prank...-
Which one do ya think Drakkon...or whatever his real name used to be was?
___

Tetra: "Hmm, that's actually not a terrible idea. It might be easier for most of the crew to adjust to magic people and all this future technology if two members of Chaldea visit their home world first."
___

-So she's likely already standing near or even in front of her, wanting to protect her even knowing that Sakura is just as talented a fighter as she herself is now-

Spooky: "Dunno. I don't really remember how I died. Except that it was on Halloween night. I guess I'll admit I don't really remember wanting to command an army of ghosts and monsters in life...or even caring quite this much about scaring people. Oh well. My goal now is to scare the living daylights out of those who don't find me scary. And maybe have them join my army of ghosts, that'd also be cool. But you three were surprisingly nice, and you in particular are a fan of some legendary horror stories, Sakura. So you three can leave. And probably should. I honestly don't remember just how many specimens are here."

-The fact that she's even being so casual about it...She might not be her true self as a ghost, at least not right now...-
___

-So it still needs another update- :V
___

-And were it the former case, why...?-
Cú: "...Honestly, I think he was a lost child who then got spoiled too much, and thus didn't grow up"
---
Bunyan: "Then we can after lunch!"
---
-That's Rin alright-
Rin: "Have them join your what?!"
Sakura: "I see... Admittedly it's not like we three could solve this alone now, moreso not knowing what six or seven are..."
---
-Making Marvelous groan as he resigned himself to-
-Ahim was glad to help as both a friend and to learn about powers they're also getting-
---
-Answers she knows she must confront, and yet remains afraid of-
-Master and Servant bonding over exotic meats~-
---
-oof...-
---
-Natsuki trying her best not to fangirl-
---
-KANNA HUGS ABBY-
---
Shez: "Well, wanna see then?" :p
-While Artemis is proud of the fruits of their labor~-
---
-Indeed. Monika really hasn't improved her relationship with Yuri ans Natsuki-
---
-While Azura and Yuri observe as she tries to find what to say-
---
-AND ABBY HUGS BACK-
---
Draco: "..."
Misashi: "Maybe she should be shown regardless..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "...Honestly, I think he was a lost child who then got spoiled too much, and thus didn't grow up"
---
Bunyan: "Then we can after lunch!"
---
-That's Rin alright-
Rin: "Have them join your what?!"
Sakura: "I see... Admittedly it's not like we three could solve this alone now, moreso not knowing what six or seven are..."
---
-Making Marvelous groan as he resigned himself to-
-Ahim was glad to help as both a friend and to learn about powers they're also getting-
---
-Answers she knows she must confront, and yet remains afraid of-
...And everything that gave him his powers warped and twisted him into the self-centered tyrant he became afterwards.

-Doesn't help that, according to Sans, that card Yukari gave him allowed him to see a vast number of alternate worlds and timelines Tommy Oliver, went on to be a universal hero who only sought to do the right thing and had a number of caring friends in his life, and that out of every single counterpart of Tommy Oliver, Drakkon himself was the sole outlier-
___

TLink: "Alright, cool! The rest of the crew will be glad to meet you guys."

Tetra: "The ones who won't be scratching their heads in total confusion over everything about Chaldea, at least." :p
___

Spooky: "I don't see what all the big fuss is about. What's so about me wanting to scare people? Also...you really should be getting out of here soon. If I remember enough correctly, staying in one place in this mansion for too long is super dangerous. So while you still safely can, please leave..." -Actually sounded legitimately concerned for them and empathetic that time, which unknown to them, is extremely rare for her...at least as the ghost she is now-

-A few seconds later, they can all start hearing a horrible droning noise...And see what looks like a large, horribly decayed and twisted grinning red skull flying straight at them-

___

-Whereas Marvelous feels they're taking too long to catalogue all the new heroes and their powers?-
___

-If nothing else, she knows that her Pokemon team mutated, suffered and eventially died under her watch as a result of entering Ultra Space, although in the latter case it's because members of Chaldea had to kill them in self-defense...-

Sothis: "You need not fully blame yourself. It would seem more of the blame would fall on those who finished the job."
---
All three: YOU CAN DO THIS YANG!
Even so, my actions indirectly put Basel and the universe at risk. I learned my lesson after that, but the threat he posed was great enough to summon Chaldea to Basel to put a stop to him. They've been working to defeat threats on similar scales since, many even worse than his...
___

-Garnet continues trading punches and kicks with Yang, their attacks commonly cancelling each other out when the other opponent doesn't just block them-

-The only attacks that usually force either of them to change things up are their respective ranged/projectile attacks-

---

---
---
---

---
-how evil!-

---
---
-They did, and that did the opposite effect as Ereshkigal turned as red as her pupils- :V
---
---
Jeanne: "Likewise!" Good thing I asked Scáthach to grant me a swimsuit Saint Graph.

---

-The two demons chuckled at that, as they looked for the next victims to prank...-
-The string is showing more signs of damage every second...before the mega laser fires off a second time-
___

-It does...only for a holographic firewall to pop-up and a computer system to ask the Hedlok "What's the password?"-

You Are But You Formerly Possessed A Human Brain And Have Likely Not Fully Adapted To A Computer Processor Yet. You May Be Machine But You A Cyborg Computer, Not A Full Robot. Your Intellect Remains Not Even Remotely Comprable To Mine. Also My Tech Is Totally More Modern And Advanced So There's That Lmao

If: You Think Otherwise, Then Prove It. Ohohohohohoho~!

-The fireworks are being launched from higher platforms in the base, operated from firework launchers by Swatchlings and Tasque Manager-
___

-But still manges to snipe Hinoka and Tomoe's characters with headshots even while nervous?- :V
___

Medli: "In the timeline my friends and I live in, the Great Sea is currently safe once again. Both Ganondorf and Bellum have been defeated and sealed away, most likely for good.

As for the timeline Master Revali and his fellow Champions hail from, however...we can't really say for certain right now..."
___

Moon: "Help yourselves to the spa then. There's always staff tending there 24/7."

-Will Medea try to defuse the situation?-
___

Tetra: "I take it she's an academic kid?" -Ironic that she keeps calling everyone else "kid" when she's about their age- :V

-Who would they find next?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...And everything that gave him his powers warped and twisted him into the self-centered tyrant he became afterwards.

-Doesn't help that, according to Sans, that card Yukari gave him allowed him to see a vast number of alternate worlds and timelines Tommy Oliver, went on to be a universal hero who only sought to do the right thing and had a number of caring friends in his life, and that out of every single counterpart of Tommy Oliver, Drakkon himself was the sole outlier-
___

TLink: "Alright, cool! The rest of the crew will be glad to meet you guys."

Tetra: "The ones who won't be scratching their heads in total confusion over everything about Chaldea, at least." :p
___

Spooky: "I don't see what all the big fuss is about. What's so about me wanting to scare people? Also...you really should be getting out of here soon. If I remember enough correctly, staying in one place in this mansion for too long is super dangerous. So while you still safely can, please leave..." -Actually sounded legitimately concerned for them and empathetic that time, which unknown to them, is extremely rare for her...at least as the ghost she is now-

-A few seconds later, they can all start hearing a horrible droning noise...And see what looks like a large, horribly decayed and twisted grinning red skull flying straight at them-

___

-Whereas Marvelous feels they're taking too long to catalogue all the new heroes and their powers?-
___

-If nothing else, she knows that her Pokemon team mutated, suffered and eventially died under her watch as a result of entering Ultra Space, although in the latter case it's because members of Chaldea had to kill them in self-defense...-
Cú: "Yeah. The way he acted in his last moments made it clear he never found a real purpose in life other than just getting whatever was in front of him"
---
Altera: "I just hope to not disturb them, somehow..."
---
-Rin downright screamed as Sakura sighed, then grabbed her wrist-
Sakura: "Understood. We'll get our of here..."
---
-Yeah, not to mentions their robots too-
---
-And that most downright were begging to die and they only attacked them because their bodies were out of their control-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Yeah. The way he acted in his last moments made it clear he never found a real purpose in life other than just getting whatever was in front of him"
---
Altera: "I just hope to not disturb them, somehow..."
---
-Rin downright screamed as Sakura sighed, then grabbed her wrist-
Sakura: "Understood. We'll get our of here..."
---
-Yeah, not to mentions their robots too-
---
-And that most downright were begging to die and they only attacked them because their bodies were out of their control-
Would you say even that satisfied the guy?

-Even if it did, it's clear from how he reacted to seeing all the other versions of himself that he had a tinge of regret or at least doubt once it was spelled out for him that he could've been like them...But he ultimately refused to admit it even when he had nothing else to lose-
___

Tetra: "Just don't enter my room or bother Zuko on lookout, and you're good." :p

-Wait, hasn't Peridot mentioned that a major character in one of her favorite shows is also named "Zuko"?- :p
___

-Would Sakura point out that Rin's faced and defeated similar creatures even in her original timeline like Medea's familiars with no problem?

Spooky: "And that's why. What the heck is Specimen 9 doing here?! I thought I ordered you destroyed!"

There's more than seven specimens?!
___

-How does that affect Gai's superhero guide?-
___

-So Chaldea having to put them down was what they wanted...Although, Lusamine can't help but wonder if their mutations could've been reversed like hers were...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-While Artemis is proud of the fruits of their labor~-
---
-Indeed. Monika really hasn't improved her relationship with Yuri ans Natsuki-
---
-While Azura and Yuri observe as she tries to find what to say-
---
-AND ABBY HUGS BACK-
---
Draco: "..."
Misashi: "Maybe she should be shown regardless..."
-did she taste the meat?-
---
-Sayori hopes to help?-
---
-what does she say?-
---
Kanna: "We'll always be best friends, no matter what." :)
---
Shez: "Would probably be best if people knew too, right?"

Even so, my actions indirectly put Basel and the universe at risk. I learned my lesson after that, but the threat he posed was great enough to summon Chaldea to Basel to put a stop to him. They've been working to defeat threats on similar scales since, many even worse than his...
___

-Garnet continues trading punches and kicks with Yang, their attacks commonly cancelling each other out when the other opponent doesn't just block them-

-The only attacks that usually force either of them to change things up are their respective ranged/projectile attacks-
Byleth: "Sounds a bit rough on all of them..."
---
-it's practically a stalemate-

---
---
---
---

---

-The string is showing more signs of damage every second...before the mega laser fires off a second time-
___

-It does...only for a holographic firewall to pop-up and a computer system to ask the Hedlok "What's the password?"-

You Are But You Formerly Possessed A Human Brain And Have Likely Not Fully Adapted To A Computer Processor Yet. You May Be Machine But You A Cyborg Computer, Not A Full Robot. Your Intellect Remains Not Even Remotely Comprable To Mine. Also My Tech Is Totally More Modern And Advanced So There's That Lmao

-The fireworks are being launched from higher platforms in the base, operated from firework launchers by Swatchlings and Tasque Manager-
___

-But still manges to snipe Hinoka and Tomoe's characters with headshots even while nervous?- :V
___

Medli: "In the timeline my friends and I live in, the Great Sea is currently safe once again. Both Ganondorf and Bellum have been defeated and sealed away, most likely for good.

As for the timeline Master Revali and his fellow Champions hail from, however...we can't really say for certain right now..."
___

Moon: "Help yourselves to the spa then. There's always staff tending there 24/7."

___

Tetra: "I take it she's an academic kid?" -Ironic that she keeps calling everyone else "kid" when she's about their age- :V

Byleth: No.... we were so close!

-Palutena tries to help Mash by strengthening what's left of the castle-
---
Coyle: -outright punches the camera in the room they're in- "There. She won't see us anymore."

Hedlok: -frustrated groan, relaying the info to Coyle-
---
-SHE CAN DO IT-
---
Revali: "I still got a bad feeling, but the whole place is locked off..."
---
Kamui: "Thank you." :)

-will she?-
---
Hinoka: "Well, if you insist..... Mother." ....Okay, that felt really good!

-perhaps a familiar face they've met once?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Sounds a bit rough on all of them..."
---
-it's practically a stalemate-
-Sigh- It was. But no use wallowing around in regret. You're right that I've changed since then and shouldn't blame myself for everything, even though I am very much at fault some of it...At the very least, I learned my lesson soon enough to change my ways for good and find my true self again in the process. And that entity I had tried to summon has most likely been slain for good.
___

-So Garnet uses her Future Vision again, trying to predict what attack or strategy Yang might try next-

-Future Vision isn't perfect and can only reveal possible future outcomes based only on her current knowledge, so it's even possible that none of her predictions will be accurate...But she can also foresee multiple of these possible outcomes at once, increasing the odds of her seeing an accurate one and helping her decide her next action based on that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sigh- It was. But no use wallowing around in regret. You're right that I've changed since then and shouldn't blame myself for everything, even though I am very much at fault some of it...At the very least, I learned my lesson soon enough to change my ways for good and find my true self again in the process. And that entity I had tried to summon has most likely been slain for good.
___

-So Garnet uses her Future Vision again, trying to predict what attack or strategy Yang might try next-

-Future Vision isn't perfect and can only reveal possible future outcomes based only on her current knowledge, so it's even possible that none of her predictions will be accurate...But she can also foresee multiple of these possible outcomes at once, increasing the odds of her seeing an accurate one and helping her decide her next action based on that-
Byleth: "So perhaps you should focus on the better parts of yourself then."
---
-LONG RANGE PUNCH FROM YANG-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That's really good to know." :)
---
-but did Garnet expect Yang to shoot from it while it's close to her?-
There are still errors I've made that I need to make up for, or at least intend to even if others say I don't...But I know I have done some good regardless.
___

-Nope, that surprises her and gets her struck- :V

-Garnet's Future Vision didn't foresee every possible outcome this time-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

___

___

---
Coyle: -outright punches the camera in the room they're in- "There. She won't see us anymore."

---
-SHE CAN DO IT-
---
---

-will she?-
---

-Good, because the laser is extremely taxing on her-
---
-Wiseman would use its rings to warp itself and MagiMother to a platform each to try to feeeze and bind them-

Rita: "Ugh, I hate her voice! Always did!"
---
-She somehow managed to, dropping their jaws-
---
Yuri: "Locked off? You can't access an entire timeline now?"
---
-So there they go noooow!-

Medea: "What are you doing?!"
Artemis: "I'm hunting!"
---
Irisviel: "Awwww thanks~"

Older woman: "...Wait, is that...?"
Younger woman: "Hm?"
Older woman: "That green-haired woman over there, I remember her" -points at Tiki-

Hayate: "She's a refined wealthy girl! She's my first friend!"
Would you say even that satisfied the guy?

-Even if it did, it's clear from how he reacted to seeing all the other versions of himself that he had a tinge of regret or at least doubt once it was spelled out for him that he could've been like them...But he ultimately refused to admit it even when he had nothing else to lose-
___

Tetra: "Just don't enter my room or bother Zuko on lookout, and you're good." :p

-Wait, hasn't Peridot mentioned that a major character in one of her favorite shows is also named "Zuko"?- :p
___

-Would Sakura point out that Rin's faced and defeated similar creatures even in her original timeline like Medea's familiars with no problem?

Spooky: "And that's why. What the heck is Specimen 9 doing here?! I thought I ordered you destroyed!"

There's more than seven specimens?!
___

-How does that affect Gai's superhero guide?-
___

-So Chaldea having to put them down was what they wanted...Although, Lusamine can't help but wonder if their mutations could've been reversed like hers were...-
Cú: "He still ended going too far and he redused to acknowledge his flaws"
---
Altera: "Zuko? That reminds of a show..."
---
-Not that she has the time now as both run and yell the same as Jenny-
---
-Well, Sentai in the last 25 years tend to have a lot of mechas- :p
---
-It's another thing that strikes her with grief...-
-did she taste the meat?-
---
-Sayori hopes to help?-
---
-what does she say?-
---
Kanna: "We'll always be best friends, no matter what." :)
---
Shez: "Would probably be best if people knew too, right?"
-Pretty sure she was eating along Nora?-
---
-Yeah! And now she wonders how...-
---
Natsuki: "...Hi" -confused buckos-
---
Abby: "Yes!"
Illya: "Let's be sure of that~!"
---
Draco: "Wait, they shouldn't!"
Musashi: "...Of course they should!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "He still ended going too far and he redused to acknowledge his flaws"
---
Altera: "Zuko? That reminds of a show..."
---
-Not that she has the time now as both run and yell the same as Jenny-
---
-Well, Sentai in the last 25 years tend to have a lot of mechas- :p
---
-It's another thing that strikes her with grief...-
Pssh, that's not even remotely shocking...
___

Tetra: "You mean like a stage play?"

TLink: "It probably has to do with that television and screen stuff I mentioned."
___

Okay, we need to put a stop to these creatures right now!

-Had to be dragged out-

___

-Fair enough considering that Megazords are a thing, and an iconic staple of the franchise at that- :p
___

-What if the lives of those Pokemon have still been saved? Survive some surgeries and spells need to undo their mutations...?-

-While it's not like worrying about now will make any difference, if nothing else, she's certainly still grieving for them, and wondering what events occurred that led to them entering Ultra Space alongside herself...-

---

---
-SHE CAN DO IT-
---
---

-will she?-
---

---
-Wiseman would use its rings to warp itself and MagiMother to a platform each to try to feeeze and bind them-

---
---
---

---

Older woman: "That green-haired woman over there, I remember her" -points at Tiki-

-The laser might still be strong enough to destroy the castle...but not enough to injure anyone once the Noble Phantasm has been dispelled-

___

I Cant Hear You But I Can Still Taunt You Through This Monitor. And I Get The Impression That Some Of Your Are Saying Very Rude Things About Me. Hardly Polite To Speak Ill Of A former Ally Wouldn't You Say?

-It works, shutting the fireworks launchers down, but does this mean that the Wiseman and MagiMother copies had to leave the barrier?-

-The Hedlok also soon finds i tself being burned by flamethrowers hidden within paintings of Queen on the wall-
___

Peridot: -Cheering for Eresh from her room, hyped!-

-How are the three of them now?- :p
___

Medli: "As bizarre as it sounds, we really can't. We've been unable to contact with anyone currently there, either, so we can't even be certain why it's closed off..."
___

-They arrive at the spa's pool!-

-Hunting one random cockroach?!-
___

-Aya was also invited since it's been a while since she's seen most of Chaldea. And Papyrus asked if she wanted in on the Musketeers theme- :p

-Was that supposed to be Hayate saying that or Nanoha?-

Tetra: "You mean like royalty or just rich?" (We've the seen the latter in the Great Sea, even rescued one from the Forsaken Fortress for a high-paying reward...But I'm the last surviving member of any royalty we know of there...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There are still errors I've made that I need to make up for, or at least intend to even if others say I don't...But I know I have done some good regardless.
___

-Nope, that surprises her and gets her struck- :V

-Garnet's Future Vision didn't foresee every possible outcome this time-
Byleth: I relate to that...
---
-the hand came back to Yang, who rushed towards Harnet-

-Pretty sure she was eating along Nora?-
---
-Yeah! And now she wonders how...-
---
Natsuki: "...Hi" -confused buckos-
---
Abby: "Yes!"
Illya: "Let's be sure of that~!"
---
Draco: "Wait, they shouldn't!"
Musashi: "...Of course they should!"
Nora: "Man, meat is so good~!"
---
-hmmmmm-
---
-awkward...-
---
-AWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
Shez: "What's wrong? Afraid to meet humans?" :p

---

---
---
---

---

-The laser might still be strong enough to destroy the castle...but not enough to injure anyone once the Noble Phantasm has been dispelled-
___

I Cant Hear You But I Can Still Taunt You Through This Monitor. And I Get The Impression That Some Of Your Are Saying Very Rude Things About Me. Hardly Polite To Speak Ill Of A former Ally Wouldn't You Say?

-It works, shutting the fireworks launchers down, but does this mean that the Wiseman and MagiMother copies had to leave the barrier?-

-The Hedlok also soon finds i tself being burned by flamethrowers hidden within paintings of Queen on the wall-
___

Peridot: -Cheering for Eresh from her room, hyped!-

-How are the three of them now?- :p
___

Medli: "As bizarre as it sounds, we really can't. We've been unable to contact with anyone currently there, either, so we can't even be certain why it's closed off..."
___

-They arrive at the spa's pool!-

-Hunting one random cockroach?!-
___

-Aya was also invited since it's been a while since she's seen most of Chaldea. And Papyrus asked if she wanted in on the Musketeers theme- :p

-Was that supposed to be Hayate saying that or Nanoha?-

Tetra: "You mean like royalty or just rich?" (We've the seen the latter in the Great Sea, even rescued one from the Forsaken Fortress for a high-paying reward...But I'm the last surviving member of any royalty we know of there...)
Palu: "That was a close call..."
---
Coyle: "Got news from Hedlok. The power grid is hidden by a password because of course..."
---
Hinoka: She's good...
---
Mipha: "A deeply concerning situation, but one we cannot do anything about."
---
Kamui: "The water looks lovely." :)

-yes-
---
Ingrid: -chose to wear a Yukari disguise, hoping her friend would play along with the theme- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: I relate to that...
---
-the hand came back to Yang, who rushed towards Harnet-
-Most likely due to her time as both a mercenary and a soldier fighting an awful war...?-
___

-Who's Harnet?- :V

-She tried to bait Yang by waiting until the brawling Huntress got close enough for her to land an uppercut-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Most likely due to her time as both a mercenary and a soldier fighting an awful war...?-
___

-Who's Harnet?- :V

-She tried to bait Yang by waiting until the brawling Huntress got close enough for her to land an uppercut-
-perhaps indeed-
---
-dammit lmao-

-Yang, at the last moment, did a step back, trying to bait a reaction-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps indeed-
---
-dammit lmao-

-Yang, at the last moment, did a step back, trying to bait a reaction-
-Is it actually that or nah?-
___

-Causing Garnet's uppercut to just outright miss, though she doesn't let the surprise of it deter her from trying to hit her with a roundhouse kick instead...depending on how soon Yang attacks again after the uppercut misses-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Is it actually that or nah?-
___

-Causing Garnet's uppercut to just outright miss, though she doesn't let the surprise of it deter her from trying to hit her with a roundhouse kick instead...depending on how soon Yang attacks again after the uppercut misses-
-yes it is-
---
-Yang actually didn't do anything, once again uniquely playing evasive rather than offensive in an attempt to confuse Garnet-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yes it is-
---
-Yang actually didn't do anything, once again uniquely playing evasive rather than offensive in an attempt to confuse Garnet-
-Byleth internally reflecting on this?-
___

-and while Garnet isn't playing overly aggressively right now, she's still on the offense, making more attacks than defense and passive moves-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth internally reflecting on this?-
___

-and while Garnet isn't playing overly aggressively right now, she's still on the offense, making more attacks than defense and passive moves-
Byleth: We've all done actions we regret... it's part of growth.
---
-did she expect Yang to actually start evading though?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: We've all done actions we regret... it's part of growth.
---
-did she expect Yang to actually start evading though?-
-They can't run from the past...But they can learn from it-
___

-Not to this sheer extent, at least-

Garnet: (I might have to make some adjustments to my Future Vision with this new knowledge...)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-that is precisely her mindset, indeed-
---
-then Yang went for a punch!-
-Seems Gaster realized that a while back himself...Doesn't mean he doesn't still harbor some regrets, though, nor does it change the fact that he wants to amend for them-

___

-Garnet tires to block it...but if Yang follows it up with another attack, she wouldn't be able to block it on time-

-And even if Yang continues playing it safe and patiently and dodges again, Garnet would miss her own next attack as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Seems Gaster realized that a while back himself...Doesn't mean he doesn't still harbor some regrets, though, nor does it change the fact that he wants to amend for them-

___

-Garnet tires to block it...but if Yang follows it up with another attack, she wouldn't be able to block it on time-

-And even if Yang continues playing it safe and patiently and dodges again, Garnet would miss her own next attack as well-
-so a part of him is still held back by the past-
---
-she did punch, aiming for a different spot on that second punch too-

Top Bottom