• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yukari: "...I forgot" 😅
Scáthach: "JUST DO IT!"
---
Koyanskaya: "Aha! I got a bazooka here~!"

-While Wiseman tries to suck away the lifeforce of the ones caught, casting an artificial eclipse to perform it-
---
Ereshkigal: I didn't expect to get this far!
---
Yuri: "...Well, wolves are quite the majestic creatures..."
Natsuki: "Goodness...This is...A lot, but also awesome"
---
-And Jeanne would follow suit-

-What Uni said, Atalanta pondering a bit on the tapestries of the Queens-
---
Yukari: "A cutie. Just like always~" :p

Tiki: "Then let's go meet them, shall we?" :)
-The other kids being like "YEAH!"-
...How the heck did you forge-Oh, never mind! Just close the portal!

-Before either the portal can be closed or the mega laser can fire off for a third time, whoever or whatever is controlling Spamton NEO starts shifting the portal away again, this time at a much faster speed than before-
___

-Welp, that's not good- :V

-The majority of the Darkners are now retreating, others trying to help those caught by binding spells to escape-

-The paintings somehow start sliding back and forth across the wall, trying to breath fire on both the Hedlok and it's various ARMs-
___

-Everyone including herself were shocked at her skills at the game- :V
___

Medli: "You really think so??"
___

-Eeyup, there's a diving board-

-They've learned a lot of history about the Queens of Mewni from these tapestries alone...Though Eclipsa still seems shrouded in mystery, and there's still a lot of of historical background information about the other Queens that isn't here as well-

-Furthermore, there are still several other tapestries of several more Queens that they hadn't read-
___

-Yukari and Ingrid still have a great dynamic-

-Do Hinoka and Camilla also recognize Aya after her long absence since IIRC, she met them and the others who got revived back when they were all ghosts?-

-Toon Link had the same reaction as the majority of hte kids, though Tetra is more reserved due to both her general personality as well as not being familiar with this holiday-

Tetra: "Well, free food is free food, I suppose." :p
-but Yukari is too OP to be stopped by that?-
---
Coyle: "....We should probably set up our defenses."
---
-yeah... but a Goddess of the Dead would be naturally good at killing people-
---
Mipha: "Should we get him?"
---
Kamui: "The water is so nice~"

-will they read them?-
---
Ingrid: -giggling- "So, shall we gather sweets~?"

Hinoka: "....Aya?"

-KANNA HAPPY TO GATHER SWEETS-

Mordred: "Hmmm, quite full of protein!"
---
-However, then two other girls start approaching-
---
Natsuki: "..............Are you magical girls?"
Illya/Fate/Miyu/Nanoha/Hayate: "Huh?"
---
-That's true indeed~-
-Ingrid again glad as the three kids play again-
---
-She does, and gasps upon seeing the Beast-
Draco: "Well hello there, new victim~"
Nora: "As any good meat should be!"
---
-oh really?-
---
-YES THEY ARE-
---
-and she watches them smiling-
---
Shez: "Yeah..... summoning circles are weird, huh?"

-SHEZ GOT THAT FROM A SUMMON?!-

...Fair enough. I have tended to keep some of my own abilities a mystery. Although, I can imagine you'd get along even better with Ingrid and Yukari. :p

-Says a lot that Gaster's not even the first person who's told her that-

___

Garnet: "You wish." -Fired one gauntlet missile at Yang, before firing the other a few seconds later-
Sothis: "You are not the first to say that..."
---
-Yang just punches them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fair, plus likely the matter of assembling them too.

Cú: "So did I..."
---
Altera: "Yeah, we did do that" 😅
---
Sakura: "Things can change very drastically in little, huh?"
Rin: "Regardless, I agree..."
---
Gai: "W-Well... We gotta enjoy the sights while we can, right?"
Marvelous: "........"
---
-All the mutations they had...-
I admittedly left most of them in fully assembled lmao

Let's hope for the best for their society. Don't know if that planet would accept help from interdimensional strangers like Chaldea, but we might as well at least offer to lend 'em a hand in rebuilding.
___

TLink: "I don't think it caused any timeline problems...The Golden Goddesses certainly didn't mention any when they visited Steven's world."

-That being said, it probably could have if they remained there tor too long or intervened too much with the battle for the Triforce and the future of those above the sunken Hyrule...-
___

Okay, we've got to issue warnings! I don't even know where besides this town or Tremorton, that house could pop back up here or anywhere else for all we know! Will anyone even believe us?!
___

-...This is their last day of their vacation here...-
___

-And how they finally had to be put down by various members of Chaldea in self-defense when Nihilego controlled them into attacking Basel...-

Sothis: "You are not the first to say that..."
---
-Yang just punches them-
Heh. Somehow, I'm not surprised.
___

-They gauntlet missiles would either get launched aside or instantly explode depending on the strength of Yang's punches-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...How the heck did you forge-Oh, never mind! Just close the portal!

-Before either the portal can be closed or the mega laser can fire off for a third time, whoever or whatever is controlling Spamton NEO starts shifting the portal away again, this time at a much faster speed than before-
___

-Welp, that's not good- :V

-The majority of the Darkners are now retreating, others trying to help those caught by binding spells to escape-

-The paintings somehow start sliding back and forth across the wall, trying to breath fire on both the Hedlok and it's various ARMs-
___

-Everyone including herself were shocked at her skills at the game- :V
___

Medli: "You really think so??"
___

-Eeyup, there's a diving board-

-They've learned a lot of history about the Queens of Mewni from these tapestries alone...Though Eclipsa still seems shrouded in mystery, and there's still a lot of of historical background information about the other Queens that isn't here as well-

-Furthermore, there are still several other tapestries of several more Queens that they hadn't read-
___

-Yukari and Ingrid still have a great dynamic-

-Do Hinoka and Camilla also recognize Aya after her long absence since IIRC, she met them and the others who got revived back when they were all ghosts?-

-Toon Link had the same reaction as the majority of hte kids, though Tetra is more reserved due to both her general personality as well as not being familiar with this holiday-

Tetra: "Well, free food is free food, I suppose." :p
---
---
---
---

-will they read them?-
---

I'll be honest, there's way too much going on here right now I want to finish some already. Like there's 10-11 things here simultaneous and it's getting difficult to keep track of them all.

-At least she tried, not counting on the entity making him go that fast-
---
-Indeed, sapping the lifeforce quickly-

Rita: "Yeah, I'll be doing that" -casting magic while Koyanskaya soon to use bazooka-
---
Yuri: "W-We wouldn't want to interrupt anything..."
---
Jeanne: "Yeah, it often is~"

-Yeah, thy should do that-
---
Aya: "Oh, um...Hi"

Yukari: "Sure, Chen's doing the same" :p

Tiki: "Let's go~" -they all do, the older demon wondering is they should follow them out of curiosity why a familiar face such as Tiki is there, or if they should prank someone else-
Nora: "As any good meat should be!"
---
-oh really?-
---
-YES THEY ARE-
---
-and she watches them smiling-
---
Shez: "Yeah..... summoning circles are weird, huh?"

-SHEZ GOT THAT FROM A SUMMON?!-
Mordred: "I guess you did decently" :p
---
-Two looking for Sayori, so not good for Monika- :V
---
Nanoha: "...I thinks we are?"
Illya: "We really are"
Natsuki: -GASPED-
---
-And eating parfait?-
---
Jeanne: "How?!"
Musashi: "That's what I want to know!"
I admittedly left most of them in fully assembled lmao

Let's hope for the best for their society. Don't know if that planet would accept help from interdimensional strangers like Chaldea, but we might as well at least offer to lend 'em a hand in rebuilding.
___

TLink: "I don't think it caused any timeline problems...The Golden Goddesses certainly didn't mention any when they visited Steven's world."

-That being said, it probably could have if they remained there tor too long or intervened too much with the battle for the Triforce and the future of those above the sunken Hyrule...-
___

Okay, we've got to issue warnings! I don't even know where besides this town or Tremorton, that house could pop back up here or anywhere else for all we know! Will anyone even believe us?!
___

-...This is their last day of their vacation here...-
___

-And how they finally had to be put down by various members of Chaldea in self-defense when Nihilego controlled them into attacking Basel...-
Not surprised

Cú: Something tells me they wouldn't..."
---
Altera: "I see, that makes sense now that you say it..." -Tetra be like "wait, who?!"-
---
Rin: "...Your friends would, at least"
---
Ahim: "I see, nice thought" :)
Gai: "Right?"
---
-She really doesn't wants to imagine they all went though...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not surprised

Cú: Something tells me they wouldn't..."
---
Altera: "I see, that makes sense now that you say it..." -Tetra be like "wait, who?!"-
---
Rin: "...Your friends would, at least"
---
Ahim: "I see, nice thought" :)
Gai: "Right?"
---
-She really doesn't wants to imagine they all went though...-
Assembling them always takes a lot of time and I didn't have enough store space to just put them back in their original containers, plus some came in large boxes that weren't suitable to store them back in lol

Maybe they'll just need to try and rebuild on their own. Maybe with the aid of some new Sentai teams...
___

Tetra: "Wait, who?!"

TLink: "...Did we never mention that we met them?" :lol:
___

...You're right. Let's at least warn them and my mom.
___

-Will any of them try to think of or suggest ideas for what the crew should do next? With how Marvelous and Ahim are oblivious to the rest of said crew's plan?-
___

-And now they're ultimately just...gone...Mercy killed-

---
---
---
---

-will they read them?-
---

I'll be honest, there's way too much going on here right now I want to finish some already. Like there's 10-11 things here simultaneous and it's getting difficult to keep track of them all.

-At least she tried, not counting on the entity maki
ng him go that fast-
---

Rita: "Yeah, I'll be doing that" -casting magic while Koyanskaya soon to use bazooka-
---
---

---

Tiki: "Let's go~" -they all do, the older demon wondering is they should follow them out of curiosity why a familiar face such as Tiki is there, or if they should prank someone else-
Same, we should at least wrap up the Spamton and Alliance fights for now.

-The portal was steadily closing, the entity behind it trying to keep the portal open as Spamton NEO is dragged off...-
___

-The fortress is now a chaotic battleground, with Koyanskaya's forces winning, but just like Queen's palace before the Cyber World was dispelled, Queen used her coding and technical expertise to set up traps and weapons throughout the fortress that were never ther previously, all just to slow them down and buy them some time-

-Is it possible that a certain Stacy would sneak into the fortress during all of this?-
___

-Ereshkigal herself probably didn't even think about that comparison- :p
___

Medli: "I'm certain it wouldn't hurt to at least ask Wolf if he's currently has time to speak."
___

-And it's likely been a while since either of them have even had a good swim...-

-Other tapestries mention Queens such as sisters Dirhhennia the Heaped and Crescenta the Eager ,who were polar opposites to each other in personality-

-According to information from both of the plaques, the Dirhhennia was apparently was frequently in a sad and morose mood and was unfit to rule, so Crescenta became the new heir to the throne in her place, and apparently somehow "kept the monsters under Mewman control" with the help of her friend named Emily-
___

-It's been a while since they, and actually most of Chaldea have seen her- :p

-Good question...more so since I dunno who these two characters are yet- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Heh. Somehow, I'm not surprised.
___

-They gauntlet missiles would either get launched aside or instantly explode depending on the strength of Yang's punches-
Sothis: "I cannot deny the curiosity I feel from it."
---
-she was planning to tank the explosions for more strength, a risky tactic but could lead to a match-winning play it if works-

Mordred: "I guess you did decently" :p
---
-Two looking for Sayori, so not good for Monika- :V
---
Nanoha: "...I thinks we are?"
Illya: "We really are"
Natsuki: -GASPED-
---
-And eating parfait?-
---
Jeanne: "How?!"
Musashi: "That's what I want to know!"
Nora: "You think you would've done better?" :p
---
-oh no....-
---
-NAT FANGIRLING?!-
---
---
Shez: "We just thought me having a second Servant would be cool. Didn't think I'd get a Beast though..."

-Jeanne would wonder about "second" since Shez and Musashi did their contract right before doing the circle.... but she's a smart girl, she can figure out the Saber was the first one-

-At least she tried, not counting on the entity making him go that fast-
---

---
---

---

-The portal was steadily closing, the entity behind it trying to keep the portal open as Spamton NEO is dragged off...-
___

-The fortress is now a chaotic battleground, with Koyanskaya's forces winning, but just like Queen's palace before the Cyber World was dispelled, Queen used her coding and technical expertise to set up traps and weapons throughout the fortress that were never ther previously, all just to slow them down and buy them some time-

-Is it possible that a certain Stacy would sneak into the fortress during all of this?-
___

___

Medli: "I'm certain it wouldn't hurt to at least ask Wolf if he's currently has time to speak."
___

-And it's likely been a while since either of them have even had a good swim...-

-Other tapestries mention Queens such as sisters Dirhhennia the Heaped and Crescenta the Eager ,who were polar opposites to each other in personality-

-According to information from both of the plaques, the Dirhhennia was apparently was frequently in a sad and morose mood and was unfit to rule, so Crescenta became the new heir to the throne in her place, and apparently somehow "kept the monsters under Mewman control" with the help of her friend named Emily-
___

Agreed... but yeah, Spamton fight ending would help

-Byleth aiming for the string with a bow-
---
-I imagine Rita would do a barrier that protects herself, and Coyle will do a shield herself with tech-

Coyle: "Ready when you are, Koyanskaya."
---
-she probably didn't-

-also, unreplied on Digi's part-
---
-he coincidentally happens to be walking by... in Hylian form-
---
Kamui: "Prison didn't have any pool..."

Blake: "She did that?"
---
Camilla: "It sure has been a while, darling~"

-I do... and it could go either way :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And they did talk with Ingrid and Undyne over tea a while back...-
___

-But does it work?!-
Sothis: "Though I have the feeling we hide our abilities for different reasons..."
---
-well, she's now a hit away from losing the fight now-

-but on the upside, she gathered enough power that she can also end the fight in one blow, even if Garnet blocks-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Though I have the feeling we hide our abilities for different reasons..."
---
-well, she's now a hit away from losing the fight now-

-but on the upside, she gathered enough power that she can also end the fight in one blow, even if Garnet blocks-
Oh, I'm fairly certain almost everyone here who knows both of you can attest to that.
___

-And Garnet tries to use Future Vision foresee what she'll do...but won't get any accurate outcomes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, I'm fairly certain almost everyone here who knows both of you can attest to that.
___

-And Garnet tries to use Future Vision foresee what she'll do...but won't get any accurate outcomes-
-Ingrid genuinely wants to be cryptic and secretive just for the sake of it, while Sothis only shares what she feels is needed to be understood, while having the very valid reason of hiding her powers to the masses due to how strong of a set of trump cards they are-

Sothis: "I suppose so... What do you think, Byleth?"

Byleth: "I don't know her enough..."
---
-all she'll get is that the fight is near-hopeless; one hit and she's done-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Assembling them always takes a lot of time and I didn't have enough store space to just put them back in their original containers, plus some came in large boxes that weren't suitable to store them back in lol

Maybe they'll just need to try and rebuild on their own. Maybe with the aid of some new Sentai teams...
___

Tetra: "Wait, who?!"

TLink: "...Did we never mention that we met them?" :lol:
___

...You're right. Let's at least warn them and my mom.
___

-Will any of them try to think of or suggest ideas for what the crew should do next? With how Marvelous and Ahim are oblivious to the rest of said crew's plan?-
___

-And now they're ultimately just...gone...Mercy killed-
Understandable. Admittedly I tend to buy figures loose because of storage-

Cú: "If they can ever trust them again. Eh, maybe they should help regardless of that"
---
Altera: "Um... Right, it happened once..."
---
Rin: "Let's do it!"
Sakura: "Agreed then!"
---
Ahim: "I wonder what should we do then!"
Gai: "Hmmm, oh, I heard of a great spot to watch the stars!"
---
-All because of her... Whatever she did, dragging them along-
Nora: "You think you would've done better?" :p
---
-oh no....-
---
-NAT FANGIRLING?!-
---
---
Shez: "We just thought me having a second Servant would be cool. Didn't think I'd get a Beast though..."

-Jeanne would wonder about "second" since Shez and Musashi did their contract right before doing the circle.... but she's a smart girl, she can figure out the Saber was the first one-
Mordred: "I don't think so, I know that I can" :p
---
-Oh yeah-
Natsuki: "Hey Sayori!"
Monika: ...Oh no...
---
Natsuki: "W-Woah, uuuuh..."
Fate: "Why the question?"
Natsuki: "W-Well..."
---
-Good- :p -They would remain a while at that-
---
Jeanne: "I see, I see, BUT HOW A BEAST?!"
Draco: "Tsk, as if I didn'thave enough trouble already..."

___

___

___

___

___

---
-I imagine Rita would do a barrier that protects herself, and Coyle will do a shield herself with tech-

---
-she probably didn't-

---
---

---

Also the gaming Eresh stuff. Not like I dislike it, just to make things more manageable.

Yukari: "You're not getting away!" -putting a bigger efforrt-
---
-And speaking of Koyanskaya, she just shot a missile to try to free themselves-
Koyanskaya: "I think that answers your question" :p

-Sounds like a good plan...-
---
-She totally hasn't- :p -At the same time, there's a lot of people supporting her right now in the comments-
---
Sayori: "Aaaah, there he is~!"
Yuri: Hmmm, he looks a lot like a traditional elf...
---
Jeanne: "Nor have the walls of steel we've been in for a while..."

Atalanta: "Hmmm, I wonder if there's anything else about that Emily around here..."
---
Aya: "Yeah, I can see you're doing pretty well!"

-Indeed it could- :V
Older woman: "Maybe it's too risky... But I still wanna catch up with her later tonight~"
Younger woman: "Plus not like prankingkids would do any good, right? Oh wait, that arcade incident" :p
Older woman: "That kid was cheating! He started it!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "I don't think so, I know that I can" :p
---
-Oh yeah-
Natsuki: "Hey Sayori!"
Monika: ...Oh no...
---
Natsuki: "W-Woah, uuuuh..."
Fate: "Why the question?"
Natsuki: "W-Well..."
---
-Good- :p -They would remain a while at that-
---
Jeanne: "I see, I see, BUT HOW A BEAST?!"
Draco: "Tsk, as if I didn'thave enough trouble already..."
Nora: "Oh, how about you prove it then?" :glare:
---
-oh yes...-
---
Azura: "She's a fan of the genre."
---
-it is very wholesome-
---
Shez: "Hey, don't act like I know how I did it..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Understandable. Admittedly I tend to buy figures loose because of storage-

Cú: "If they can ever trust them again. Eh, maybe they should help regardless of that"
---
Altera: "Um... Right, it happened once..."
---
Rin: "Let's do it!"
Sakura: "Agreed then!"
---
Ahim: "I wonder what should we do then!"
Gai: "Hmmm, oh, I heard of a great spot to watch the stars!"
---
-All because of her... Whatever she did, dragging them along-
That's also fair

Kimberly and Trini definitely should. But I meant a new team altogether. There's supposed to be a bunch of Sentai teams, right?
___

-Ganondorf even personally visited his old fortress and lifted a curse that the Lich had cast on the Great Sea in order to ensure that no one would stand in the way of his own diabolical plans, effectively making a parlay so that Chaldea could defeat a threat to multiverse, while still not interfering with the timeline in that world...-
___

-Back to Tremorton!-
___

-AKA one of the locations Steven suggested for viewing fireworks- :V
___

-Even if Nihilego played a part in it as well...-

-Ingrid genuinely wants to be cryptic and secretive just for the sake of it, while Sothis only shares what she feels is needed to be understood, while having the very valid reason of hiding her powers to the masses due to how strong of a set of trump cards they are-

Sothis: "I suppose so... What do you think, Byleth?"

Byleth: "I don't know her enough..."
---
-all she'll get is that the fight is near-hopeless; one hit and she's done-
-And if any of their or Chaldea's enemies found out about those abilities before they could be defeated...-

Though you have spoken to her before?
___

Garnet: (This is my only chance. I can't afford to take this next hit!)

-Garnet would try to dodge Yang's next punch, at least...major emphasis on "try"-

---

---
-she probably didn't-

---
---

---

Also the gaming Eresh stuff. Not like I dislike it, just to make things more manageable.

---

---
-She totally hasn't- :p -At the same time, there's a lot of people supporting her right now in the comments-
---
---

Atalanta: "Hmmm, I wonder if there's anything else about that Emily around here..."
---

Older woman: "Maybe it's too risky... But I still wanna catch up with her later tonight~"
Younger woman: "Plus not like prankingkids would do any good, right? Oh wait, that arcade incident" :p
Agreed. Maybe that one can end shortly after one of them wins the rematch.

-The portal is now resisting the efforts to be shut, not with total success, but it';s not being shut immediately-

-Usnsurprisingly, whatever entity opened the portal to begin with also has enough power to manipulate and control it directly...-
___

Well This Isn't Going According To Plan. Mostly. Your Own Plans Are Still Stalled So I Consider This A Mission Accomplioshed. Ohohohohoho~!

-So Stacy will try to sneak into the fortress during the chaos or not quite yet?-
___

-Raising her confidence that she can win this?-
___

Medli: "Hello, Wolf!" -Waves-
___

-This is the first time they've been to a place where they could actually swim in over a year...-

-Then, there's the tapestry of Mewni's sole male heir to the throne, Jushtin the Uncalculated-

-All his plaque states is that while he was just a boy, he did dream to rule, but was never crowned. If Medea made any mention of him earlier, they'd recall why: Solaria was his younger sister, and their mother essentially had no choice but to make her heir instead of him due to societal pressure over the fact that Mewni has always been run as a matriarchal monarch system-
___

AH, YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH KAMUI'S SISTERS, AYA?

-Will they prank someone among the groups here?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---

---

-The portal is now resisting the efforts to be shut, not with total success, but it';s not being shut immediately-

-Usnsurprisingly, whatever entity opened the portal to begin with also has enough power to manipulate and control it directly...-
___

Well This Isn't Going According To Plan. Mostly. Your Own Plans Are Still Stalled So I Consider This A Mission Accomplioshed. Ohohohohoho~!

-So Stacy will try to sneak into the fortress during the chaos or not quite yet?-
___

___

___

-This is the first time they've been to a place where they could actually swim in over a year...-

-Then, there's the tapestry of Mewni's sole male heir to the throne, Jushtin the Uncalculated-

-All his plaque states is that while he was just a boy, he did dream to rule, but was never crowned. If Medea made any mention of him earlier, they'd recall why: Solaria was his younger sister, and their mother essentially had no choice but to make her heir instead of him due to societal pressure over the fact that Mewni has always been run as a matriarchal monarch system-
___

Ingrid: "It would seem we have met a rival to your gift, my friend."
---
-does Koyanskaya's explosion work?-
---
-IT MIGHT-
---
Wolf: -quietly waves at Medli-
---
Kamui: "So this truly is a wonderful experience." :)

Blake: "A male heir... how odd."
---
Camilla: "As are you." :)

Hinoka: "We met while we were ghosts."

-silly them, this silly pair- :p

-And if any of their or Chaldea's enemies found out about those abilities before they could be defeated...-

Though you have spoken to her before?
___

Garnet: (This is my only chance. I can't afford to take this next hit!)

-Garnet would try to dodge Yang's next punch, at least...major emphasis on "try"-
Byleth: "I cut off her arm."
---
-XIAO LONG PUNCH- :falcon:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I cut off her arm."
---
-XIAO LONG PUNCH- :falcon:
...Ah, right, I heard about that incident. I still can't believe the parasite could still control the arm after it was severed...
___

-And Garnet was not only launched back, but in a flash of light, was separated back into her two component Gems: Ruby and Sapphire-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Ah, right, I heard about that incident. I still can't believe the parasite could still control the arm after it was severed...
___

-And Garnet was not only launched back, but in a flash of light, was separated back into her two component Gems: Ruby and Sapphire-
Byleth: "A truly disturbing turn of events..."
---
Yang: "Honestly, the fact that I needed my Semblance to win is a testament to how good you are, girl."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Oh, how about you prove it then?" :glare:
---
-oh yes...-
---
Azura: "She's a fan of the genre."
---
-it is very wholesome-
---
Shez: "Hey, don't act like I know how I did it..." :lol:
Mordred: "I might later" :p
---
-Mama can tell Mary will witness trouble-
---
-It makes Illya gasp in "Really?!", excited!-
---
Abby: "Aaaand I won!"
---
Jeanne: "Everyone needs to know this. Now!"
Draco: "Wait! You think I'll let you?!"
Musashi: "Well I won't let you not let her!"
That's also fair

Kimberly and Trini definitely should. But I meant a new team altogether. There's supposed to be a bunch of Sentai teams, right?
___

-Ganondorf even personally visited his old fortress and lifted a curse that the Lich had cast on the Great Sea in order to ensure that no one would stand in the way of his own diabolical plans, effectively making a parlay so that Chaldea could defeat a threat to multiverse, while still not interfering with the timeline in that world...-
___

-Back to Tremorton!-
___

-AKA one of the locations Steven suggested for viewing fireworks- :V
___

-Even if Nihilego played a part in it as well...-
Cú: "When that Grid is basically infinite, I guess there's bound to be" :p
---
-Altera now wonders if she should mention that, given Tetra's current shock at learning they met the Goddesses-
---
-They are back there now!-
---
-Indeed, and he's already dragging them away!-
---
-Yeah, she can't help it given that, for all she knows, she could have called it on purpose...-

___

___

___

___

___

---
---
-IT MIGHT-
---
---

---

Yukari: "Impossible! I thought only Matara could... What is that entity?!"
---
Rita: "SHUT UP!" -what Uni asked-

-He's already attempting to get in, and he's not the only one!-
---
Ereshkigal: You can do this... -tries!-
---
-And he also sees new people!-
---
Jeanne: "I could even try to perform some more complex swimming here! Ah, or maybe that'd be too much!"

Atalanta: "I think Medea mentioned he couldn't be given Mewni's matriarchal society"
---
Aya: "Hmmm, little bit let's say!"

-Indeed, so they look at some of the other groups-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "A truly disturbing turn of events..."
---
Yang: "Honestly, the fact that I needed my Semblance to win is a testament to how good you are, girl."
And all the more reason it's a good thing that Phazon has been eradicated.

Still, despite said incident, you did the right thing. You may have just saved Ingrid's life by doing that, and many more lives by ensuring someone with her powers didn't become possessed...

___

Sapphire: -Coughing- "With Garnet defeated, the correct usage of "girl" this instance is it's plural form."

Ruby: "Ugh...Dang it, we lost again!" :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "I might later" :p
---
-Mama can tell Mary will witness trouble-
---
-It makes Illya gasp in "Really?!", excited!-
---
Abby: "Aaaand I won!"
---
Jeanne: "Everyone needs to know this. Now!"
Draco: "Wait! You think I'll let you?!"
Musashi: "Well I won't let you not let her!"
Nora: "I want proof." :p

Yang: "Heheh, maybe I should've dragged her along when I rushed in." :p
---
-and will intervene if things go bad-
---
Azura: "Yes, truly." :)
---
Kanna: "Wait, again?"
---
Shez: "I'm with you, girl. Seriously, it's both scary and... kinda cool that I did that." :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And all the more reason it's a good thing that Phazon has been eradicated.

Still, despite said incident, you did the right thing. You may have just saved Ingrid's life by doing that, and many more lives by ensuring someone with her powers didn't become possessed...

___

Sapphire: -Coughing- "With Garnet defeated, the correct usage of "girl" this instance is it's plural form."

Ruby: "Ugh...Dang it, we lost again!" :glare:
Byleth: "That would explain why she seems nicer to me."

Sothis: "She truly feels indebted to you, I suppose."
---
Yang: "Being fair on you two, that Semblance of mine has gotten pretty hard to counter once I started to use it more tactically." :p "I used to be so reckless with it that it's the reason I've got this." -does a finger snap with her robotic arm-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "When that Grid is basically infinite, I guess there's bound to be" :p
---
-Altera now wonders if she should mention that, given Tetra's current shock at learning they met the Goddesses-
---
-They are back there now!-
---
-Indeed, and he's already dragging them away!-
---
-Yeah, she can't help it given that, for all she knows, she could have called it on purpose...-
Then I can't help but wonder if there'll ever be another team of 'em helping that Earth out...

___

-If Toon Link hadn't told her already...-
___

Brad: "Wait, so you seriously encountered real ghosts? Like, here?!"

I've already told you guys that Chaldea has a few ghosts, too!

Brad: "Yeah, but we've never heard of ghosts living here! Erm, dying here? Agh, what's the correct terminology?!"
___

-With the sun having fully set, and the sky being considerably darker than earlier as the moon rises-

-Oddly, though ,most of Funland's lights as well as the lights across some of the nearby beaches are dimmed or turned off unlike normal. Not only that, but each of those locations all have large crowds gathered in them...-
___

-Which still doesn't necessarily mean she knew the consequences of it at the time...Or if Nihilego made her give such an order-

Byleth: "That would explain why she seems nicer to me."

Sothis: "She truly feels indebted to you, I suppose."
---
Yang: "Being fair on you two, that Semblance of mine has gotten pretty hard to counter once I started to use it more tactically." :p "I used to be so reckless with it that it's the reason I've got this." -does a finger snap with her robotic arm-
And a barring a small circle of friends of hers, there aren't many around here Ingrid can say that for.
___

Ruby: "...You lost your arm in a fight?! ...Actually, that makes total sense."

Sapphire: "More so given the state your dimension was in."

---
---
-IT MIGHT-
---
---

---

---

---
---
---
Jeanne: "I could even try to perform some more complex swimming here! Ah, or maybe that'd be too much!"

Atalanta: "I think Medea mentioned he couldn't be given Mewni's matriarchal society"
---

-Something that still has plans of it's own if it's trying to keep Spamton from being freed of it's control...-
___

-It does, and there's seemingly no one in the halls immediately outside the meeting room...-

-Who's accompanying Stacy?-
___

-Will she succeed?!-
___

-Two young women around the same age as Sayori, at that, so likely both friends of hers as well as fellow androids-
___

-Well, there's no rules in the area saying most swimming techniques aren't allowed- :p

-And that he was a skilled diploma as well, even with monsters in particular...Meaning Solaria becoming the heir only made things worse for them...-
___

AH, THAT IS CORRECT! I ALMOST FORGOT MOST OF YOU SPENT TIME AS GHOSTS BEFORE BEING REVIVED AND JOINING CHALDEA!

bet it was a relief to not feel totally dead anymore, but at least you made a few pals while you were.

-If not Tiki's group, there's the group with the skeletons, ghosts and Kamui's older sisters-

-Claptrap was with a group until the bucket of water got dumped on him and decided to get his paint scheme redone- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

---

-Something that still has plans of it's own if it's trying to keep Spamton from being freed of it's control...-
___

-It does, and there's seemingly no one in the halls immediately outside the meeting room...-

___

-Will she succeed?!-
___

-Two young women around the same age as Sayori, at that, so likely both friends of hers as well as fellow androids-
___

-Well, there's no rules in the area saying most swimming techniques aren't allowed- :p

-And that he was a skilled diploma as well, even with monsters in particular...Meaning Solaria becoming the heir only made things worse for them...-
___

AH, THAT IS CORRECT! I ALMOST FORGOT MOST OF YOU SPENT TIME AS GHOSTS BEFORE BEING REVIVED AND JOINING CHALDEA!

bet it was a relief to not feel totally dead anymore, but at least you made a few pals while you were.

-If not Tiki's group, there's the group with the skeletons, ghosts and Kamui's older sisters-

-Claptrap was with a group until the bucket of water got dumped on him and decided to get his paint scheme redone- :p
Ingrid: "Focus on the portal, my friend. We can seek out answers afterwards."
---
-the explosion still broke Coyle's shield and shut down her ARMS, but she was fine after a few seconds of rebooting-

Coyle: "Well, I suppose my logic was correct; she did not expect schemers to go the brute force route."
---
-SHE WILL-

-but Tomoe and Hinoka won't make it easy for her-
---
Wolf: "Are you two new around here?"
---
Kamui: "If the worst happens, I'll be there to save you, Jeanne, so please do as you want." :)

Blake: "To think upholding a tradition was the underlying cause of all of this..."
---
Camilla: "Now what is your costume, sweetie?" :)

-and while seeking for different groups, they also noticed yet another familiar face alongside a certain yokai?-

And a barring a small circle of friends of hers, there aren't many around here Ingrid can say that for.
___

Ruby: "...You lost your arm in a fight?! ...Actually, that makes total sense."

Sapphire: "More so given the state your dimension was in."
Sothis: "If anyone..."
---
Yang: "You think I got a robot arm because I wanted to?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it absolutely does-

-Ingrid was not interest in losing her free will again-
---
Yang: "..." -shrugs- "Fair enough, I guess."
-Not like with Isis...-
___

Sapphire: "On the bright side, I would say your robotic arm appear to be a full upgrade." -Said rather stoically...but with a hint of a smile and slight joking tone, indicating that it was meant as a compliment and to lighten the mood-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Not like with Isis...-
___

Sapphire: "On the bright side, I would say your robotic arm appear to be a full upgrade." -Said rather stoically...but with a hint of a smile and slight joking tone, indicating that it was meant as a compliment and to lighten the mood-
Sothis: "Either way, it was nice meeting you in a less tense situation." :p
---
Yang: "Yeah, gives me a real arm up on the competition." :p

-she knows the saying is "leg up"... but her robotic limb isn't a leg- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Either way, it was nice meeting you in a less tense situation." :p
---
Yang: "Yeah, gives me a real arm up on the competition." :p

-she knows the saying is "leg up"... but her robotic limb isn't a leg- :p
Heh,likewise. I hope you have been able to find yourselves at home here since originally entering Basel.
___

Ruby: "Ha, good one!" :laugh:

Sapphire: "I believe the correct terminology is "leg up"." -Didn't get that joke- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "I want proof." :p

Yang: "Heheh, maybe I should've dragged her along when I rushed in." :p
---
-and will intervene if things go bad-
---
Azura: "Yes, truly." :)
---
Kanna: "Wait, again?"
---
Shez: "I'm with you, girl. Seriously, it's both scary and... kinda cool that I did that." :lol:
Mordred: "Maybe, but I could have done it myself" :p
---
Yuri: "We were looking for you! We just found so-" -she sees Monika- ".........."
Monika: "........."
---
Natsuki: "So like, can you fly and shoot magic beams and stuff?"
Fate: "We do"
---
Abby: -Giggle- "Guess I'm good" :)
---
Jeanne: "And you know specially who do we have to tell"
Musashi: "Yeah! those Grand guys!"
Draco: "NO!"
Then I can't help but wonder if there'll ever be another team of 'em helping that Earth out...

___

-If Toon Link hadn't told her already...-
___

Brad: "Wait, so you seriously encountered real ghosts? Like, here?!"

I've already told you guys that Chaldea has a few ghosts, too!

Brad: "Yeah, but we've never heard of ghosts living here! Erm, dying here? Agh, what's the correct terminology?!"
___

-With the sun having fully set, and the sky being considerably darker than earlier as the moon rises-

-Oddly, though ,most of Funland's lights as well as the lights across some of the nearby beaches are dimmed or turned off unlike normal. Not only that, but each of those locations all have large crowds gathered in them...-
___

-Which still doesn't necessarily mean she knew the consequences of it at the time...Or if Nihilego made her give such an order-
Cú: "Well, at least they can try"
---
-Yeah, probably since Ganondorf wanted to rise up Hyrule again to reclaim it, not to destroy the world-
-Still, the fact they made contact with the creators of Hyrule itself...-
---
Sakura: "I think "Residing" should be good enough"
---
-Marvelous and Ahim don't think much of it, at best guessing it's just a local thing to save up on electricity-
---
-Yeah... So many questions she has, and so many se's afraid of the potential answers-
___

___

-Will she succeed?!-
___

___

___

---
-the explosion still broke Coyle's shield and shut down her ARMS, but she was fine after a few seconds of rebooting-

Coyle: "Well, I suppose my logic was correct; she did not expect schemers to go the brute force route."
---
-SHE WILL-

---
---
Kamui: "If the worst happens, I'll be there to save you, Jeanne, so please do as you want." :)

Blake: "To think upholding a tradition was the underlying cause of all of this..."
---

-and while seeking for different groups, they also noticed yet another familiar face alongside a certain yokai?-
-Yukari groans but does that, also sending Ran and Chen to fire danmaku right at the string!-
---
Koyanskaya: "Look out though, that maniac could be hiding something around"

-I didn't say accompanying him, just going at the same time- :p
---
-What Uni said, it wouldn't be fun if they didn't-
---
Yuri: "Yes..."
Natsuki: "Are you one of the Hylian Heroes we heard of?"
---
Jeanne: "Hmmm, okay! I'll count on you" :) -does more precise swimming!-

Atalanta: -Sigh- "It's how things unfortunately tend to be, holding to old beliefs even when they can be so antiquated..." -did get a lot of that in life for being a woman-
---
Aya: "I, um, feel sorry if I scared the younger ones" 😅 -then her question- "Oh, I'm a muskeeteer!"

-Poor him- :p
-And yeah, they looking at some of those, until what Uni said-
Older woman: "...Shoot! What is she doing here?!"
Younger woman: "Oh gosh, if she finds us out, she'll expose us!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Heh,likewise. I hope you have been able to find yourselves at home here since originally entering Basel.
___

Ruby: "Ha, good one!" :laugh:

Sapphire: "I believe the correct terminology is "leg up"." -Didn't get that joke- :V
Sothis: "It isn't terrible."

Byleth: "The paychecks are smaller than my teaching days, but I'm not forced to use my funds to supply battle efforts, so I keep more in my own pockets."

Sothis: "You know there is more than just monetary gains, right?"

Byleth: "I was a mercenary, so it's a habit that stuck. Though I will say the people in here are also charming in their own way."
---
Yang: "Yeah, but I don't have a robot leg." :p

-now, Sapphire gets it? :V-

Mordred: "Maybe, but I could have done it myself" :p
---
Yuri: "We were looking for you! We just found so-" -she sees Monika- ".........."
Monika: "........."
---
Natsuki: "So like, can you fly and shoot magic beams and stuff?"
Fate: "We do"
---
Abby: -Giggle- "Guess I'm good" :)
---
Jeanne: "And you know specially who do we have to tell"
Musashi: "Yeah! those Grand guys!"
Draco: "NO!"
Yang: "It'd be less cool than a hammer or a fist though." :p
---
Palu: Oh no...
---
-WHOA...-
---
Kanna: "You sure are." -giggling too-

Ingrid: How adorable~
---
Shez: "Maybe they'll know if she can be tamed."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "It'd be less cool than a hammer or a fist though." :p
---
Palu: Oh no...
---
-WHOA...-
---
Kanna: "You sure are." -giggling too-

Ingrid: How adorable~
---
Shez: "Maybe they'll know if she can be tamed."
Mordred: "Hey! Swords are awesome! ...And I can also smack them with Prydwen"
---
-Confused Mary-
Sayori: "Oh, hey girls~!"
Natsuki/Yuri: "Hey..."
Monika: -Gulps-
---
Hayate: "Yeah, we tend to all the time!"
Natsuki: "Woah..."
---
Illya: "Awww, I wanted to win..."
Abby: "Maybe next time!"
---
Draco: "No! No! NO! I refuse to these notions!"
Musashi: "Well too bad! You answered to her summons! So you will do!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "Hey! Swords are awesome! ...And I can also smack them with Prydwen"
---
-Confused Mary-
Sayori: "Oh, hey girls~!"
Natsuki/Yuri: "Hey..."
Monika: -Gulps-
---
Hayate: "Yeah, we tend to all the time!"
Natsuki: "Woah..."
---
Illya: "Awww, I wanted to win..."
Abby: "Maybe next time!"
---
Draco: "No! No! NO! I refuse to these notions!"
Musashi: "Well too bad! You answered to her summons! So you will do!"
Yang: "They're awesome, yeah, but what sounds cooler? Slaying a beast with a weapon made to cut things or your own fists?"

-Mordred can't deny that Yang has a point?-
---
-Yuri and Nat won't do anything bad in front of Natsuki?-
---
-she wants to know more?-
---
Kanna: "We should probably get going. Dinner is soon, after all. .....unless you want to come along?" :)
---
Shez: Still confident that I could try to tame her. Let's make sure they don't slay Draco yet, Musashi.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: "Well, at least they can try"
---
-Yeah, probably since Ganondorf wanted to rise up Hyrule again to reclaim it, not to destroy the world-
-Still, the fact they made contact with the creators of Hyrule itself...-
---
Sakura: "I think "Residing" should be good enough"
---
-Marvelous and Ahim don't think much of it, at best guessing it's just a local thing to save up on electricity-
---
-Yeah... So many questions she has, and so many se's afraid of the potential answers-
And it'd still be a start...

-Helps that Trini and especially Kimberly are actively trying to redeem themselves-
___

-Out of every version of that man they've encountered, be the same man from a specific era or timeline, or another incarnation of him entirely, the one they encountered from the Hero of Winds' era seems to be the most reasonable and human out of all of them...but that doesn't change the fact that he still hungers for power and that his plans would destroy the Great Sea, likely killing nearly everyone living on the various islands in the present day-

Tetra: "...How? Why?! When?! Why the heck did they not show themselves sooner and lend us a hand or something?! Didn't you spend a good chunk of your quest trying to find their Pearls and reunite them with their specific statues?"
___

Brad: "Okay, that works. Totally sounds better than "unliving", too." :lol:

Forget grammar for a second! We have to warn everybody!

Tuck: "Who else besides us is gonna believe you, though? And I mean here on Earth, not your friends from Chaldea."
___

-Yeah, they have no idea- :p
___

-..She might want to bring this up at her next therapy session-

Sothis: "It isn't terrible."

Byleth: "The paychecks are smaller than my teaching days, but I'm not forced to use my funds to supply battle efforts, so I keep more in my own pockets."

Sothis: "You know there is more than just monetary gains, right?"

Byleth: "I was a mercenary, so it's a habit that stuck. Though I will say the people in here are also charming in their own way."
---
Yang: "Yeah, but I don't have a robot leg." :p

-now, Sapphire gets it? :V-
It's like living in a small town. Albeit, a mobile one for the time being. ::p
___

Sapphire: "Hmm, I suppose that is an adequate substitute for the joke with that being the case."

-Said seriously, but with such stoicism in her tone that she makes Ren look less stoic by comparison- :V

---

---
-SHE WILL-

---
---

---

-Yukari groans but does that, also sending Ran and Chen to fire danmaku right at the string!-
---

---
---
---

Atalanta: -Sigh- "It's how things unfortunately tend to be, holding to old beliefs even when they can be so antiquated..." -did get a lot of that in life for being a woman-
---
Aya: "I, um, feel sorry if I scared the younger ones" 😅 -then her question- "Oh, I'm a muskeeteer!"

-Absolutely everyone is attacking the last remaining string, which itself is more resistant to damage than before, while the portal is struggling to keep itself from being closed off-

-All the while, Spamton NEO is preparing to fire off the mega laser beam for the third time...-
___

-So far, no signs of anything different or unusual...until they see some paintings of Queen on the walls-

-They'll be surprised when they inevitably run into each other and have to reluctantly help out with their respective plans- :p
___

-Fair matches in a video game are always the most fun ones- :p
___

-The Hero of Twilight...-
___

-No employees call her out on breaking any rules, mostly because she isn't-

-Many other tapestries are present in the room, but those seem to provide the most clarity on how the monster population has been treated or affected by the rest of Mewni's people over the years...-
___

ALL THREE OF US ARE! NYEH HEH HEH!

-Even Sans was dressed as a muskateer, finally wearing a real Halloween costume for once-

-That rules out pulling any pranks on her or her group specifically...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

---

-Absolutely everyone is attacking the last remaining string, which itself is more resistant to damage than before, while the portal is struggling to keep itself from being closed off-

-All the while, Spamton NEO is preparing to fire off the mega laser beam for the third time...-
___

-So far, no signs of anything different or unusual...until they see some paintings of Queen on the walls-

-They'll be surprised when they inevitably run into each other and have to reluctantly help out with their respective plans- :p
___

___

___

-Many other tapestries are present in the room, but those seem to provide the most clarity on how the monster population has been treated or affected by the rest of Mewni's people over the years...-
___

-Even Sans was dressed as a muskateer, finally wearing a real Halloween costume for once-

-but will Chaldea's efforts be enough?!-
---
Coyle: "...These are traps, aren't they?"
---
-indeed they are- :p

Hinoka: "Well played, honestly."
---
Wolf: "That might be the case. How much have you heard?"
---
-while Kamui watches- :)

Blake: "Yeah..." -got her fair share of it due to being a Faunus- "I feel bad for monsters."
---
Camilla: "What a nice theme you have~"

-they would see that familiar face briefly look at them and wink before looking the other way-

-the two women unaware a duplicate of that woman is now near them-

It's like living in a small town. Albeit, a mobile one for the time being. ::p
___

Sapphire: "Hmm, I suppose that is an adequate substitute for the joke with that being the case."

-Said seriously, but with such stoicism in her tone that she makes Ren look less stoic by comparison- :V
Byleth: "Which is incredible..."
---
Yang: I can see which half most of the personality comes from.* :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "They're awesome, yeah, but what sounds cooler? Slaying a beast with a weapon made to cut things or your own fists?"

-Mordred can't deny that Yang has a point?-
---
-Yuri and Nat won't do anything bad in front of Natsuki?-
---
-she wants to know more?-
---
Kanna: "We should probably get going. Dinner is soon, after all. .....unless you want to come along?" :)
---
Shez: Still confident that I could try to tame her. Let's make sure they don't slay Draco yet, Musashi.
Mordred: "I get it, but you trained your fists to do that stuff"
---
-Why would Natsuki don't try to do something in front of herself?- :V
-Sayori looks at them, then at Monika and is like "Oh, right..." while Mary remains confused-
---
-Yeah, but isn't sure if to ask about a demonstration-
---
Abby: "Can I?"
Illya: "Yeah! You know our families"
---
Musashi: -Siiiigh- If I get in trouble, I'm pining it on you!
-Draco is now being held as them and Jeanne are bringing her to others-
And it'd still be a start...

-Helps that Trini and especially Kimberly are actively trying to redeem themselves-
___

-Out of every version of that man they've encountered, be the same man from a specific era or timeline, or another incarnation of him entirely, the one they encountered from the Hero of Winds' era seems to be the most reasonable and human out of all of them...but that doesn't change the fact that he still hungers for power and that his plans would destroy the Great Sea, likely killing nearly everyone living on the various islands in the present day-

Tetra: "...How? Why?! When?! Why the heck did they not show themselves sooner and lend us a hand or something?! Didn't you spend a good chunk of your quest trying to find their Pearls and reunite them with their specific statues?"
___

Brad: "Okay, that works. Totally sounds better than "unliving", too." :lol:

Forget grammar for a second! We have to warn everybody!

Tuck: "Who else besides us is gonna believe you, though? And I mean here on Earth, not your friends from Chaldea."
___

-Yeah, they have no idea- :p
___

-..She might want to bring this up at her next therapy session-
-They already are doing plans to help with rebuilding the place, yet know and think that justifiably so, many will be against their assistance-
---
-Yeah, there's also no denying about that fact-
Altera: "...Well, apparently they're not nearly as powerful as people think they are..."
---
Sakura: "Don't super villains attack almost daily?"
---
-You bet that they don't, as Gai drags them to the most private spot out of the ones Steven told Luka-
---
-Yeah, which... Should be soon in fact-

___

___

___

___

___

---
---

---
---

Blake: "Yeah..." -got her fair share of it due to being a Faunus- "I feel bad for monsters."
---

-they would see that familiar face briefly look at them and wink before looking the other way-

Yukari: "Come on, before that thing happens again...!"
-Arcueid swiping claws at it, Guifei sending flame spirits to attack to it-
---
Koyanskaya: "Knowing her, they're a set-up for multiple..."

-Indeed, yet again under a common goal- :p
---
Ereshkigal: "It was intense..."
---
Yuri: "That you come from a world with multiple split timelines..."
---
-And thus Jeanne enjoys herself as she does a few tricks!-

Atalanta: "None of them asked to be hunted... I can't blame them for being hostile towards Mewmans"
---
Aya: "Thanks! I was worried I couldn't pull it off for a bit"

Older woman/Younger woman: "...Oh crap!" -and indeed, for as powerful as they are (and one has teased her), they know she's on a whole other level-
-And also indeed they don't notice- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I do hope that we can save Basel from the Alliance's takeover soon, however...
___

-Her more competitive and angry sides seem to come from the the half Yang isn't referring to- :p
Sothis and Byleth: "Agreed."
---
-exactly- :V

Mordred: "I get it, but you trained your fists to do that stuff"
---
-Why would Natsuki don't try to do something in front of herself?- :V
-Sayori looks at them, then at Monika and is like "Oh, right..." while Mary remains confused-
---
-Yeah, but isn't sure if to ask about a demonstration-
---
Abby: "Can I?"
Illya: "Yeah! You know our families"
---
Musashi: -Siiiigh- If I get in trouble, I'm pining it on you!
-Draco is now being held as them and Jeanne are bringing her to others-
Yang: "And you tried her hands to cut with a sword." :p
---
-dammit, you know what I meant-

-Mary asks what's going on?-
---
Azura: "Would you like to see them in action, Natsuki?"
---
Kanna: "We'll always have a place for you, Abby-chan." :)
---
Shez: I can live with that.

-to a meeting!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They already are doing plans to help with rebuilding the place, yet know and think that justifiably so, many will be against their assistance-
---
-Yeah, there's also no denying about that fact-
Altera: "...Well, apparently they're not nearly as powerful as people think they are..."
---
Sakura: "Don't super villains attack almost daily?"
---
-You bet that they don't, as Gai drags them to the most private spot out of the ones Steven told Luka-
---
-Yeah, which... Should be soon in fact-
-Either not trusting them or otherwise not accepting them after all they did while working for Drakkon...-
___

Tetra: "...They aren't?" -Wide-eyed shock at that-
___

Tuck: "Yeah, but I don't think we've ever been haunted by ghosts..."

If they're familiar with super powers and mutants, they might just believe in the paranormal, too...
___

-Either a spot at Funland or one of the beaches-
___

-In a two days, right?-

Sothis and Byleth: "Agreed."
---
-exactly- :V
...I'll admit, hearing both of your voice speak at the same time is rather surprising.

___

-That being said, when while Sapphire rarely shows her emotions, when she does, she can be extremely emotional-

Ruby:"Gah, I still believe we lost that fight, though!"

Sapphire: "It's okay. You did your best, dear." -Gave the red Gem a kiss on the cheek, cheering her up a bit and making her blush-

---
---

---
---

---

---

---
---
---

Atalanta: "None of them asked to be hunted... I can't blame them for being hostile towards Mewmans"
---

Older woman/Younger woman: "...Oh crap!" -and indeed, for as powerful as they are (and one has teased her), they know she's on a whole other level-
-The string looks like it's on the verge of breaking...But then the mega laser fires again, once again in a sweeping motion-

(And tbh, I kinda still had some more plans for Spamton, so if it's alright, I'd like to have him escape the fight, but while badly damaged and with far less wires/strings the next time he shows up)
___

-The paintings then slide across the wall and try to breath fire on them-

-And then they bump into each other at the fortress during the rebellion effort?-
___

-But Ereshkigal narrowly won?-
___

-Several, in fact...-
___

-Doing said tricks with skill?-

-Even if Toffee took things too far, all that sheds some light on why he hated them so much...And why so many other monsters are either hostile to or at least averse towards Mewmans-
___

-What's Camilla's response to that?-

-Major oof for them- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

---

-The string looks like it's on the verge of breaking...But then the mega laser fires again, once again in a sweeping motion-

(And tbh, I kinda still had some more plans for Spamton, so if it's alright, I'd like to have him escape the fight, but while badly damaged and with far less wires/strings the next time he shows up)
___

-The paintings then slide across the wall and try to breath fire on them-

-And then they bump into each other at the fortress during the rebellion effort?-
___

-But Ereshkigal narrowly won?-
___

-Several, in fact...-
___

-Doing said tricks with skill?-

-Even if Toffee took things too far, all that sheds some light on why he hated them so much...And why so many other monsters are either hostile to or at least averse towards Mewmans-
___

-What's Camilla's response to that?-

-Major oof for them- :p
Sothis: You're able to stop time again, do so now or we all perish!

-Byleth didn't waste time, aiming to Spamton to stop him before his laser could reach everyone-

-if it works, it's an opening for Chaldea to escape-

(fair)
---
-Coyle reflexively casted a shield, still not accostumed to how being a robot makes her shrug it off-

-also, completely forgot the Hedlok, so Coyle signaled it to abandon the mission since a way out has been found through brute force-
---
Hinoka: "You still took it. That's impressive!"
---
Wolf: "It's... a rather confusing thing to talk about, but yes."
---
Kamui: -clapping for friend-

Blake: "I can relate to that..."
---
Camilla: "Don't ever doubt yourself, dear. You'd look good in anything~"

Ingrid: -from behind them, attempting to spook them- "So what brings you two out of Makai?"

...I'll admit, hearing both of your voice speak at the same time is rather surprising.

___

-That being said, when while Sapphire rarely shows her emotions, when she does, she can be extremely emotional-

Ruby:"Gah, I still believe we lost that fight, though!"

Sapphire: "It's okay. You did your best, dear." -Gave the red Gem a kiss on the cheek, cheering her up a bit and making her blush-
Sothis: "It shocked us the first time as well." :p
---
Yang: "Awwwww~ That's so cute~"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "It shocked us the first time as well." :p
---
Yang: "Awwwww~ That's so cute~"
...That's logical if neither of you knew the existence of the other at first, actually.
___

Steven: "I know, right~?" :grin:

Ruby: "Awwww, I couldn't have gotten us that far without you!"

Sapphire: "Oh, stop!" -Now sporting a huge grin and speaking in a bashful tone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...That's logical if neither of you knew the existence of the other at first, actually.
___

Steven: "I know, right~?" :grin:

Ruby: "Awwww, I couldn't have gotten us that far without you!"

Sapphire: "Oh, stop!" -Now sporting a huge grin and speaking in a bashful tone-
Byleth: "This happened long after we met, at a time I thought she was gone for good..."
---
Yang: "United in more ways than one." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "This happened long after we met, at a time I thought she was gone for good..."
---
Yang: "United in more ways than one." :p
I see, that would certainly invoke just as much shock, although for a rather different reason...

___

Steven: "They've been Garnet ever since they became a couple during the rebellion! ...Actually, according to the story Garnet told me, they accidentally fused and became Garnet even before that."

Top Bottom