• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I see, that would certainly invoke just as much shock, although for a rather different reason...

___

Steven: "They've been Garnet ever since they became a couple during the rebellion! ...Actually, according to the story Garnet told me, they accidentally fused and became Garnet even before that."
Sothis: "It was quite funny to suddenly present myself before her once more." :p
---
Yang: "Awwwwww~" :b:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "It was quite funny to suddenly present myself before her once more." :p
---
Yang: "Awwwwww~" :b:
I can only imagine the shock she must have had in that instant...
___

-Ruby even picks Sapphire up in her arms and twirls her around, the two small Gems laughing joyfully until fusing back into Garnet a few seconds later, laughing as she does-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I can only imagine the shock she must have had in that instant...
___

-Ruby even picks Sapphire up in her arms and twirls her around, the two small Gems laughing joyfully until fusing back into Garnet a few seconds later, laughing as she does-
Byleth: "I would have had a heart attack... if my heart actually functionned."
---
Yang: "My heart's melting, girls." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yang: "And you tried her hands to cut with a sword." :p
---
-dammit, you know what I meant-

-Mary asks what's going on?-
---
Azura: "Would you like to see them in action, Natsuki?"
---
Kanna: "We'll always have a place for you, Abby-chan." :)
---
Shez: I can live with that.

-to a meeting!-
Mordred: "But with the other one, a hammer is also a blunt object made to hit things with" :p
---
Mary: "....What's happening?"
Monika: "Eeeerr, nothing wrong!"
Natsuki: "Nothing wrong?!"
---
Natsuki: "Uuuuh, maybe?" 😅
Nanoha: "Well, we'll have to practice in a bit..."
---
Abby: "...Thanks! Ah, can I, sister?"
---
-Indeed, inviting every Ruler, all the Grands and Nero-
-Either not trusting them or otherwise not accepting them after all they did while working for Drakkon...-
___

Tetra: "...They aren't?" -Wide-eyed shock at that-
___

Tuck: "Yeah, but I don't think we've ever been haunted by ghosts..."

If they're familiar with super powers and mutants, they might just believe in the paranormal, too...
___

-Either a spot at Funland or one of the beaches-
___

-In a two days, right?-
-Indeed... Though given how much they know Trini, the girl will still try despite it all-
---
Altera: "It makes sense when you wonder why they did something as drastic as having to flood the world rather than just kill Ganondorf. And that means they know he's a great threat..." -not even they can just destroy Demise's incarnation permanently just keep stalling it as the Spirit of the Hero keeps reincarnating on other timelines, which alas, wasn't gonna happen again in the one of the Great Sea-
---
Sakura: "Well, I guess we could try?"
---
-The latter it will be!-
---
-Right, she needs to clear her mind now-
-The string looks like it's on the verge of breaking...But then the mega laser fires again, once again in a sweeping motion-

(And tbh, I kinda still had some more plans for Spamton, so if it's alright, I'd like to have him escape the fight, but while badly damaged and with far less wires/strings the next time he shows up)
___

-The paintings then slide across the wall and try to breath fire on them-

-And then they bump into each other at the fortress during the rebellion effort?-
___

-But Ereshkigal narrowly won?-
___

-Several, in fact...-
___

-Doing said tricks with skill?-

-Even if Toffee took things too far, all that sheds some light on why he hated them so much...And why so many other monsters are either hostile to or at least averse towards Mewmans-
___

-What's Camilla's response to that?-

-Major oof for them- :p
Sothis: You're able to stop time again, do so now or we all perish!

-Byleth didn't waste time, aiming to Spamton to stop him before his laser could reach everyone-

-if it works, it's an opening for Chaldea to escape-

(fair)
---
-Coyle reflexively casted a shield, still not accostumed to how being a robot makes her shrug it off-

-also, completely forgot the Hedlok, so Coyle signaled it to abandon the mission since a way out has been found through brute force-
---
Hinoka: "You still took it. That's impressive!"
---
Wolf: "It's... a rather confusing thing to talk about, but yes."
---
Kamui: -clapping for friend-

Blake: "I can relate to that..."
---
Camilla: "Don't ever doubt yourself, dear. You'd look good in anything~"

Ingrid: -from behind them, attempting to spook them- "So what brings you two out of Makai?"
(Sure thing)

Signum: "...What happened?"
---
-And Koyanskaya tried to shoot with a gun at it after the attack!-

Stacey: "...Oh, for the love of..."
Kaito: "Hey"
---
-She did-
Tomoe: "Hm! Congratulations Ereshkigal-dono!" :)
-Eresh did a nervous laugh-
---
Natsuki: "Yeah, I can't imagine it was easy to take in..."
Yuri: "Well, we are new here and still struggle a bit..."
---
Jeanne: "Phew! That was taxing~" -but clearly fun-

Atalanta: "The more I hear things, the more I wish to help them..."
---
Aya: "Thanks! ...And woah, you all look amazing..." Specially Camilla.

Younger woman: "Eep!"
Older woman: "Hey, we just wanted to have some fun this night. Nothing wrong witht hat, am I right?" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mordred: "But with the other one, a hammer is also a blunt object made to hit things with" :p
---
Mary: "....What's happening?"
Monika: "Eeeerr, nothing wrong!"
Natsuki: "Nothing wrong?!"
---
Natsuki: "Uuuuh, maybe?" 😅
Nanoha: "Well, we'll have to practice in a bit..."
---
Abby: "...Thanks! Ah, can I, sister?"
---
-Indeed, inviting every Ruler, all the Grands and Nero-
Nora: "Can't cut things though." :p
---
Palu: Oh no...
---

-so this is convenient-
---
Ingrid: "I don't see why not. You go have fun with your friends, Abigail." -pats head-
---
-Nero had a bad feeling upon being invited?-

-also, they got Byleth as well to try and get an explanation-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed... Though given how much they know Trini, the girl will still try despite it all-
---
Altera: "It makes sense when you wonder why they did something as drastic as having to flood the world rather than just kill Ganondorf. And that means they know he's a great threat..." -not even they can just destroy Demise's incarnation permanently just keep stalling it as the Spirit of the Hero keeps reincarnating on other timelines, which alas, wasn't gonna happen again in the one of the Great Sea-
---
Sakura: "Well, I guess we could try?"
---
-The latter it will be!-
---
-Right, she needs to clear her mind now-
-And Kimberly likely will as well...though she might just as easily turn away and give up on trying to prove to them that she's changed if she's that unwanted, likely helping out others where she's not infamous for doing any damage as Ranger Slayer-

-Even if she doesn't, it'd likely be only because of Trini's support and encouragement that she'd stay to try and help rebuild anyway-
___

-Made more evident considering that even later threats to New Hyrule such as Malladus seem to be a separate entity...-

Tetra: "...That would explain why they would just try to seal Ganondorf away by flooding the world and rebuild from the islands, rather that just wipe him out on the spot..."
___

Brad: "Do we even know if this haunted house is gonna just turn up again someday? Or where, for that matter? Or if it could appear anywhere else besides it's original address that you mentioned tracking it down to?"

We really don't...But that just gives us more reason to issue warnings. We don't know much about this place. And until it shows up again or we can track any source of it down, there's nothing we can do about all those so-called "specimens" lurking in the place... :glare:
___

-Marvelous and Ahim wondering why that location specifically?-
___

-Is she able to by sitting outdoors here, at the very least?-

Byleth: "I would have had a heart attack... if my heart actually functionned."
---
Yang: "My heart's melting, girls." :)
I'm surprised your heart doesn't work even after Sothis' own was merged with it...
___

Garnet: "You might want to get that checked out." -Said as a joke, meaning that yeah, Garnet's back together again...literally- :p

Sothis: You're able to stop time again, do so now or we all perish!

-Byleth didn't waste time, aiming to Spamton to stop him before his laser could reach everyone-

-if it works, it's an opening for Chaldea to escape-

(fair)
---
-Coyle reflexively casted a shield, still not accostumed to how being a robot makes her shrug it off-

-also, completely forgot the Hedlok, so Coyle signaled it to abandon the mission since a way out has been found through brute force-
---
Hinoka: "You still took it. That's impressive!"
---
Wolf: "It's... a rather confusing thing to talk about, but yes."
---
Kamui: -clapping for friend-

Blake: "I can relate to that..."
---
Camilla: "Don't ever doubt yourself, dear. You'd look good in anything~"

Ingrid: -from behind them, attempting to spook them- "So what brings you two out of Makai?"
(Sure thing)

---

---
-She did-
---
---

---

Older woman: "Hey, we just wanted to have some fun this night. Nothing wrong witht hat, am I right?" :p
Time stopped for the guy agian, what does it look like! Shouldnt' we be taking this as an opportunity to cut his last freaking string?! -Sending more spear constructs at it-

Ralsei: "I-Is that a good idea when that laser's still going to hit as soon as the spell w-wears off?"
___

-Albeit, fire that was too high in temperature could likely damage her robotic armor...

-Koyanskaya was successfully able to destroy paintings with those shots-

-Eeyup, they crossed paths again- :V
___

Peridot: "I KNEW SHE COULD DO IT!" -Types "CONGRATS ERESHKIGAL" and a "thumbs-up-" emoji in chat- :p
___

-Everything about Chaldea has been a lot for them to take in...-
___

-Has she considered taking up swimming as a sport?-

-At the very least, it does seem like the current Butterflies, as well as Star's friends efforts to bring monsteres into the kingdom's society as equals and to end the discrimination and misconceptions they face-

-...They might decide to help out with that effort with all this newfound knowledge about the kingdom's history and how monsters are treated in mind-
___

WE ALL DO! NYEH HEH HEH! NO HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION IS COMPLETE WITH A GOOD COSTUME, BE IT SCARY OR EPIC!

or just silly sometimes.

-Ah, cool, they're Touhou characters.- :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Sure thing)

---

---
-She did-
---
---

---

Time stopped for the guy agian, what does it look like! Shouldnt' we be taking this as an opportunity to cut his last freaking string?! -Sending more spear constructs at it-

Ralsei: "I-Is that a good idea when that laser's still going to hit as soon as the spell w-wears off?"
___

-Albeit, fire that was too high in temperature could likely damage her robotic armor...

___

Peridot: "I KNEW SHE COULD DO IT!" -Types "CONGRATS ERESHKIGAL" and a "thumbs-up-" emoji in chat- :p
___

___

-At the very least, it does seem like the current Butterflies, as well as Star's friends efforts to bring monsteres into the kingdom's society as equals and to end the discrimination and misconceptions they face-

-...They might decide to help out with that effort with all this newfound knowledge about the kingdom's history and how monsters are treated in mind-
___

WE ALL DO! NYEH HEH HEH! NO HALLOWEEN CELEBRATION IS COMPLETE WITH A GOOD COSTUME, BE IT SCARY OR EPIC!

or just silly sometimes.

Byleth: "We should focus on evacuating..."

Ingrid: "I concur with Byleth. Yukari and I will stay to keep him busy, the rest of you should run."
---
Coyle: "How annoying... Let's keep moving."
---
-Hinoka offered a fist bump-

Hinoka: "We gave you hell and you came out on top. Well deserved win." :grin:
---
Wolf: "That's normal. This place is certainly overwhelming at times..."
---
Kamui: "You're quite good, but now is my turn." :p

Blake: "We should do that."
---
Hinoka: "Thank you, Aya-san." -bows in respect."

Ingrid: "Harmless pranks in these trick or treating festivities? I fail to see any problem here. If anything, I shall welcome these shenanigans as long as they are kept under control." :)

I'm surprised your heart doesn't work even after Sothis' own was merged with it...
___

Garnet: "You might want to get that checked out." -Said as a joke, meaning that yeah, Garnet's back together again...literally- :p
Sothis: "My heart is doing all the efforts of keeping the flood flowing, and keeping her alive."
---
Yang: "Heh, nice one." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "My heart is doing all the efforts of keeping the flood flowing, and keeping her alive."
---
Yang: "Heh, nice one." :p
Your case gets stranger the more I hear of it...

___

Steven: "All of the Crystal Gems appreciate a good joke!"

Garnet: "Good fight, Yang. I rarely lose a one on two battle" -Offered a handshake-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Your case gets stranger the more I hear of it...

___

Steven: "All of the Crystal Gems appreciate a good joke!"

Garnet: "Good fight, Yang. I rarely lose a one on two battle" -Offered a handshake-
-perhaps Sothis is just as eldritch as the Lovecraftian entities that possess some of the Foreigners?-
---
Yang: -was about to offer a fist bump, but saw the handshake and quickly transitioned into that- "Yeah, that was fun!" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-perhaps Sothis is just as eldritch as the Lovecraftian entities that possess some of the Foreigners?-
---
Yang: -was about to offer a fist bump, but saw the handshake and quickly transitioned into that- "Yeah, that was fun!" :grin:
(She might actually be similar to those eldritch entities in nature..at least in terms of biology and abilities. In terms of personality and goals, she seems like practically a opposite to the likes of them...)
___

-Garnet would totally return the fist bump too, more since those are always epic- :p

Garnet: "Nothing like a friendly competitive fight to put one's skills to the test. Plus, it can be considered a form of training, just so long as you always remember to learn from any mistakes that may have led to the loss."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(She might actually be similar to those eldritch entities in nature..at least in terms of biology and abilities. In terms of personality and goals, she seems like practically a opposite to the likes of them...)
___

-Garnet would totally return the fist bump too, more since those are always epic- :p

Garnet: "Nothing like a friendly competitive fight to put one's skills to the test. Plus, it can be considered a form of training, just so long as you always remember to learn from any mistakes that may have led to the loss."
-in fact, she seems... human in terms of personality and motivations-

-even more so than even some deities-
---
Yang: "Yeah. Not sure what you can learn outside of dodging better though. My strength's hard to really tank through." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-in fact, she seems... human in terms of personality and motivations-

-even more so than even some deities-
---
Yang: "Yeah. Not sure what you can learn outside of dodging better though. My strength's hard to really tank through." :p
You were the primary or only deity of your home dimension or planet, correct?
___

Garnet: "I'll figure out a counter strategy." :shades:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You were the primary or only deity of your home dimension or planet, correct?
___

Garnet: "I'll figure out a counter strategy." :shades:
Sothis: "I was the sole goddess of Fodlan's religion, and my prowess has led to some other cultures intergrading me into their on pantheon. However, to call me the sole deity may be pushing it. I did, however, leave a major impact in Fodlan's civilization."
---
Yang: "Looking forward to crushing it." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I was the sole goddess of Fodlan's religion, and my prowess has led to some other cultures intergrading me into their on pantheon. However, to call me the sole deity may be pushing it. I did, however, leave a major impact in Fodlan's civilization."
---
Yang: "Looking forward to crushing it." :p
Intriguing... -Gaster may be a kind individual, but he's also always studying both science and magic alike- :V

___

Garnet: "I'll eventually be looking forward with Future Vision to foresee how." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Can't cut things though." :p
---
Palu: Oh no...
---

-so this is convenient-
---
Ingrid: "I don't see why not. You go have fun with your friends, Abigail." -pats head-
---
-Nero had a bad feeling upon being invited?-

-also, they got Byleth as well to try and get an explanation-
Mordred: "Well, you know what I mean!"
---
Yuri: "You being here is what's wrong!"
Sayori: "G-Girls! Please not now..."
-Confused Mary-
---
-Indeed it is, she can watch they!-
---
Abigail: -Giggled- "Thank you~!"
---
-Nope, she thought it was for others to delight in her magnificence-
-Specially with Shez being her sister, it concerns her. Of course, her Servants were called too-
-And Kimberly likely will as well...though she might just as easily turn away and give up on trying to prove to them that she's changed if she's that unwanted, likely helping out others where she's not infamous for doing any damage as Ranger Slayer-

-Even if she doesn't, it'd likely be only because of Trini's support and encouragement that she'd stay to try and help rebuild anyway-
___

-Made more evident considering that even later threats to New Hyrule such as Malladus seem to be a separate entity...-

Tetra: "...That would explain why they would just try to seal Ganondorf away by flooding the world and rebuild from the islands, rather that just wipe him out on the spot..."
___

Brad: "Do we even know if this haunted house is gonna just turn up again someday? Or where, for that matter? Or if it could appear anywhere else besides it's original address that you mentioned tracking it down to?"

We really don't...But that just gives us more reason to issue warnings. We don't know much about this place. And until it shows up again or we can track any source of it down, there's nothing we can do about all those so-called "specimens" lurking in the place... :glare:
___

-Marvelous and Ahim wondering why that location specifically?-
___

-Is she able to by sitting outdoors here, at the very least?-
-Indeed, they're really all they have by this point-
---
Altera: "Hm, it is what I reasoned as well..." -not to mention they still have to keep various alternate timelines standing because they don't want any innocent person to be pruned from existence-
---
Rin: "And we've seen some of what they can do, and that was just a few of them!"
---
Ahim: "Why the beach?"
Gai: "The waves are also pretty!"
---
-Nope, not really much-

___

___

___

___

___

or just silly sometimes.

Ingrid: "I concur with Byleth. Yukari and I will stay to keep him busy, the rest of you should run."
---
---

---
---

---

Ingrid: "Harmless pranks in these trick or treating festivities? I fail to see any problem here. If anything, I shall welcome these shenanigans as long as they are kept under control." :)
Chen: "Yeah! Go back to your ship now!"
Ran: "And take it out of here!"
Yukari: "I hate to admit it, but I understimated whoever's pulling the strings... Go now, get back to safety"
---
-Koyanskaya just nodded, keeping an eye sharp-

Stacey: "And now?"
Kaito: "Oh you know, I came for the treasure" :p
---
-And not only Peridot, many in the chat typed similar messages-
-She nervously laugh at that and Hinoka's proposed firtbump-
---
Yuri: "Ah, my name's Yuri"
Natsuki: "Natsuki here"
Sayori: "Sayori~!"
---
-No she hasn't... Yet-
Jeanne: "I'm thrilled already" :p

Atalanta: "Even if we're not diplomats ourselves..."
---
Aya: "You're welcome! Also the thought of a ghost and two skeletons doing this is even better to let it pass up" :p

Younger woman: "Oh. Phew! I thought you were gonna kick us away!"
Older woman: "Am I to guess you and the manakete are here for similar circumstances?" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Intriguing... -Gaster may be a kind individual, but he's also always studying both science and magic alike- :V

___

Garnet: "I'll eventually be looking forward with Future Vision to foresee how." :p
Sothis: "And that is all I shall share." :p
---
Yang: "That's still cheating." :p

Mordred: "Well, you know what I mean!"
---
Yuri: "You being here is what's wrong!"
Sayori: "G-Girls! Please not now..."
-Confused Mary-
---
-Indeed it is, she can watch they!-
---
Abigail: -Giggled- "Thank you~!"
---
-Nope, she thought it was for others to delight in her magnificence-
-Specially with Shez being her sister, it concerns her. Of course, her Servants were called too-
Nora: "Alright, next time we go hunting, let's see who kills the fastest." :grin:
---
-does Mary say anything?-
---
-excited Natsuki?-
---
-SO THEY BE HAVING A DINNER-
---
Byleth: "So, what is this meeting for, Jeanne?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, they're really all they have by this point-
---
Altera: "Hm, it is what I reasoned as well..." -not to mention they still have to keep various alternate timelines standing because they don't want any innocent person to be pruned from existence-
---
Rin: "And we've seen some of what they can do, and that was just a few of them!"
---
Ahim: "Why the beach?"
Gai: "The waves are also pretty!"
---
-Nope, not really much-
-The only surviving friends that they have left from their old team...-
___

Tetra: "...That explains a lot of that whole debacle." :urg:

-The closest thing they've had to an alternate timeline occurring so far is the Warriors timeline, which doesn't quite seem to fit in with the mold of most of the others...-
___

If any civilian wanders in there, I doubt they'd make it out alive. And if any of those entities or mutants got loose...
___

-Even if Gai isn't wrong, that still seems kinda random?-
___

-Can she think of any other means of clearing her mind?-

Sothis: "And that is all I shall share." :p
---
Yang: "That's still cheating." :p
That's perfectly fair. It...sounds like you two have been through a lot, to say the very least... -Can relate-
___

Garnet: "If all powers are fair game, that includes Future Vision." :p

---
---

---
---

---

Yukari: "I hate to admit it, but I understimated whoever's pulling the strings... Go now, get back to safety"
---

---
---
---
-No she hasn't... Yet-

---
Aya: "You're welcome! Also the thought of a ghost and two skeletons doing this is even better to let it pass up" :p

Older woman: "Am I to guess you and the manakete are here for similar circumstances?" :p
How do things keep getting even worse than we thought?!

-Spamton NEO and the mega laser remain frozen in time for now...-
___

-The hallways seem clear now that those paintings were destroyed...But they can already tell just knowing Queen that they obviously aren't cleared yet- :V

-...Maybe this is an opportunity for them to take the Sentai cloning device back...-
___

Lapis: -Just types- "You did a good job, Ereshkigal." with a smile emote-
___

-Wolf met Sayori already IIRC- :p
___

-She probably will by the time they get to Alola- :V

-Doesn't mean they're unable to take action and make a difference...-
___

the costumes are cool, but the group itself is spooky to begin with, heheheh.

-No, they're just here because they often help out a multiversial defense organization- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---
-No she hasn't... Yet-

---

___

-The hallways seem clear now that those paintings were destroyed...But they can already tell just knowing Queen that they obviously aren't cleared yet- :V

-...Maybe this is an opportunity for them to take the Sentai cloning device back...-
___

___

___

___

-No, they're just here because they often help out a multiversial defense organization- :V
Kamui: "We should do what they say before pondering about this!"
---
-as Coyle tries to analyze for anything drastically different in the hallways-
---
-but did Eresh fist bump?-
---
-yeah, but it's entirely in character for her to say her name anyway-

Wolf: "And I'm Link, but people sometimes call me Wolf."
---
-Kamui seemed naturally skilled, fitting given her water powers-

Blake: "We can help outside of that."
---
Camilla: "That's indeed a hilarious situation." :p

Ingrid: "I cannot speak for the manakete, because her doing anything that isn't napping is unpredictable." :p "As for me, it's a long story."

That's perfectly fair. It...sounds like you two have been through a lot, to say the very least... -Can relate-
___

Garnet: "If all powers are fair game, that includes Future Vision." :p
Sothis and Byleth: "You have no idea..."
---
Yang: "I don't have anything like that though." >:V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis and Byleth: "You have no idea..."
---
Yang: "I don't have anything like that though." >:V
With that said, I think I'll be on my way as well. I'm not sure whet either of you have planned for your day, but I'm sure I've kept you two long enough.
___

Garnet: "Wise use of your Semblance still helped you score a win." :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
With that said, I think I'll be on my way as well. I'm not sure whet either of you have planned for your day, but I'm sure I've kept you two long enough.
___

Garnet: "Wise use of your Semblance still helped you score a win." :p
Sothis: "Fair enough. Have a nice day, Doctor."
---
Yang: "That's my trump card." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: -nods- "Thank you."
---
Yang: "Thanks, kid." :p
And thank you for the lively discussion as well. :)

-Waves as he walks off-

___

Steven: "I was rooting for you the whole time, Garnet! But to be honest, I...was totally sure who was gonna win about halfway through the fight."

Garnet: "That's alright. Just knowing you were here to support me all the way means a lot." -Ruffled Steven's hair, making the kid chuckle-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And thank you for the lively discussion as well. :)

-Waves as he walks off-

___

Steven: "I was rooting for you the whole time, Garnet! But to be honest, I...was totally sure who was gonna win about halfway through the fight."

Garnet: "That's alright. Just knowing you were here to support me all the way means a lot." -Ruffled Steven's hair, making the kid chuckle-
-while Byleth walks her own way-
---
Weiss: "There was no doubt Yang would win this battle... but you truly proved to be a tricky foe to her."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-while Byleth walks her own way-
---
Weiss: "There was no doubt Yang would win this battle... but you truly proved to be a tricky foe to her."
-What are her and Sothis' thoughts on the skeletal scientist?-
___

Amethyst: "Pretty sure that's a compliment." :p

Garnet: "A competitive battle's no fun if there's no fair challenge."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What are her and Sothis' thoughts on the skeletal scientist?-
___

Amethyst: "Pretty sure that's a compliment." :p

Garnet: "A competitive battle's no fun if there's no fair challenge."
Byleth: He seems nice.

Sothis: I wonder how far he's willing to go just to learn a little about me.
---
Weiss: "Precisely!" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: He seems nice.

Sothis: I wonder how far he's willing to go just to learn a little about me.
---
Weiss: "Precisely!" :)
-He's highly curious and always seeking to learn, but he's not the type of mad scientist to just conduct insane or elaborate experiments just FOR SCIENCE! anymore- :V
___

Amethyst: "And to be honest, you've got to be pretty tough if you can beat Garnet or Pearl. They've got hundreds of years worth of battle experience, even way more than I do." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "Alright, next time we go hunting, let's see who kills the fastest." :grin:
---
-does Mary say anything?-
---
-excited Natsuki?-
---
-SO THEY BE HAVING A DINNER-
---
Byleth: "So, what is this meeting for, Jeanne?"
Yang: "Fine by me" :p
---
-She wanted to ask what's going on, who are these people and why are they mean?-
Monika: "...L-Look, if I bother yo-"
Natsuki: "Bothering is an understatement!"
---
-EXCITED NAT-
-Yuri found it cute-
---
-THAT THEY BE DOING NOW-
-Camilla and Irisviel saw Abby and were like "awwww~"-
---
Jeanne: "We have an emergency"
Martha: "Another one?! ...Sorry for that outburst"
-The only surviving friends that they have left from their old team...-
___

Tetra: "...That explains a lot of that whole debacle." :urg:

-The closest thing they've had to an alternate timeline occurring so far is the Warriors timeline, which doesn't quite seem to fit in with the mold of most of the others...-
___

If any civilian wanders in there, I doubt they'd make it out alive. And if any of those entities or mutants got loose...
___

-Even if Gai isn't wrong, that still seems kinda random?-
___

-Can she think of any other means of clearing her mind?-
-From their old group, even before they were Rangers-
---
-And that one had all timelines collide to some extent, it was a mess to sort it out-
Altera: "It really does..."
---
Rin: "That's why we can't just ignore it...."
---
-Specially with how desolate it is right now-
---
-Right now, she's even having trouble with that....-

___

___

___

___

___

---
---
---

---

---

Ingrid: "I cannot speak for the manakete, because her doing anything that isn't napping is unpredictable." :p "As for me, it's a long story."
Scáthach: "Right, jI'm sure those four can get away"
Cú: "Everyone! Back to the vessel!"
---
-Does she manage to find out anything?-

Stacey: "I won't let you steal the Gears..."
Kaito: "We'll sort that later, when I take them" :p
-Stacey sighs, but this might be his one chance-
---
-Eresh did so, appreciating the messages-
---
-Moreso with the others doing it-
Natsuki: "Why is that? Just a cool nickname?"
---
-Indeed, they ended doing even some more synchronized swimming together-

Atalanta: "Hmmm, there's other ways, certainly"
---
Aya: "We are sooooo spooky~" :p

Older woman: "How long? Because we got a lot to do" :p
Younger woman: "Yeah, after pranking we still wanna look for some guys to you know" :p
Older woman: "Hopefully in a place of high class~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-From their old group, even before they were Rangers-
---
-And that one had all timelines collide to some extent, it was a mess to sort it out-
Altera: "It really does..."
---
Rin: "That's why we can't just ignore it...."
---
-Specially with how desolate it is right now-
---
-Right now, she's even having trouble with that....-
-Drakkon killed the rest of them...Now it's just down to them-
___

-But at the very least, the various heroes from throughout Hyrule's history in multiple timelines, including that timeline itself, were able to stop to the threats to it-

Tetra: "Is that...really all they could've done to stop him?" -Referring to Ganondorf-
___

Brad: "So what do we do...?"

We tell my mom about it. Then we start issuing warnings, maybe get some satellite tracking, or heck, even ask Enkidu to help us find it if we can!

-And ultimately, they do try all of those methods to locate it later on in the day, but none of them would yield any results on the mansion's whereabouts, finding that there's no signs of it on Jenny's Earth whatsoever anymore. It's like the mansion really did just vanish in an instant...-
___

-A few more minutes would pass before they hear an announcement regarding the fireworks show starting-
___

-And even just taking a nap isn't much of an option since she woke up only a few hours ago...-

---
---
---

---

---

---

---
---
---

---

Younger woman: "Yeah, after pranking we still wanna look for some guys to you know" :p
-As everyone retreated into the ship, though, the effect of the Pulse wore off...and they could hear Spamton loudly muttering and ranting about something all too foreboding-

I think he's coming for me, answer the phone. I can't explain until you're all alone.

It pulls the strings and makes them ring, until your heart starts breaking up.

I think he's coming for me-I think he's comiong for me answer the phone-answer the phone.

Pull the strings and pull the strings-JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE [BIG SHOT] REALLY SELLING!

___

-So far, just more paintings, most of which try to breath fire at them-

-At one point, though, Coyle spots a table full of circular metal serving trays, all of which have round covers on them-
___

Peridot: "See, Lapis? I told you watching this gaming livestream would be fun! Eresh got the total confidence boost needed to secure victory!"

Lapis: "Yeah, she really did...Good for her." :) -Cheered up a bit-
___

-Wolf demonstrates via a certain transformation?- :p
___

-Now they're kinda acting like sisters- :p

-Perhaps just standing up for them and trying to help explain and clear up the misconceptions mewmans have about them...After all, the general view Mewni seems to have of monsters is that they're just like the kinds of monsters children are commonly told about growing up or the ones depicted in fiction, as violent creatures that are inherently evil by nature-

-If the majority of Mewni can see that the mosnters here are just ordinary people, with the differences at most being that some simply posses different natural traits and abilities that they don't depending on the species, things might shape up a lot better for them rather quickly-
___

A SPOOKY REUNION OF A SPOOKY FAMILY AT THE SPOOKIEST TIME OF THE YEAR ITSELF! NYEH HEH HEH! HOW DOES THE SAYING THAT DOUBLES AS THE THREE/FOUR MUSKATEER'S CATCHPHRASE GO AGAIN...? AH, THAT'S RIGHT! ALL FOR ONE... -Points a fake plastic sword at the air-

-Will Yukari and Ingrid allow that?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's highly curious and always seeking to learn, but he's not the type of mad scientist to just conduct insane or elaborate experiments just FOR SCIENCE! anymore- :V
___

Amethyst: "And to be honest, you've got to be pretty tough if you can beat Garnet or Pearl. They've got hundreds of years worth of battle experience, even way more than I do." :p
-to the relief of Sothis :V-
---
Yang: "Just because they have so much experience doesn't mean they were prepared against someone like me."

-Garnet can agree with that point?-

Yang: "Fine by me" :p
---
-She wanted to ask what's going on, who are these people and why are they mean?-
Monika: "...L-Look, if I bother yo-"
Natsuki: "Bothering is an understatement!"
---
-EXCITED NAT-
-Yuri found it cute-
---
-THAT THEY BE DOING NOW-
-Camilla and Irisviel saw Abby and were like "awwww~"-
---
Jeanne: "We have an emergency"
Martha: "Another one?! ...Sorry for that outburst"
-I'm sure you didn't mean for Yang to answer but rather Mordred but this still works- :V

Ren: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
---
-then why doesn't she ask?-
---
Azura: "Adorable, isn't she?"
---
Camilla: "I see you two have brought her~ That adorable girl~" -headpat Abby-
---
Palutena: "We should be used to those by now, Martha... Anyway, what is it?"

Shez: "I may or may not have summoned a Servant you'd want to see."

Byleth: "....What have you done, Shez?"

---

---
---
---

---

-As everyone retreated into the ship, though, the effect of the Pulse wore off...and they could hear Spamton loudly muttering and ranting about something all too foreboding-

I think he's coming for me, answer the phone. I can't explain until you're all alone.

I think he's coming for me-I think he's comiong for me answer the phone-answer the phone.

Pull the strings and pull the strings-JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE [BIG SHOT] REALLY SELLING!

___

-At one point, though, Coyle spots a table full of circular metal serving trays, all of which have round covers on them-
___

Peridot: "See, Lapis? I told you watching this gaming livestream would be fun! Eresh got the total confidence boost needed to secure victory!"

___

___

-Perhaps just standing up for them and trying to help explain and clear up the misconceptions mewmans have about them...After all, the general view Mewni seems to have of monsters is that they're just like the kinds of monsters children are commonly told about growing up or the ones depicted in fiction, as violent creatures that are inherently evil by nature-

-If the majority of Mewni can see that the mosnters here are just ordinary people, with the differences at most being that some simply posses different natural traits and abilities that they don't depending on the species, things might shape up a lot better for them rather quickly-
___

A SPOOKY REUNION OF A SPOOKY FAMILY AT THE SPOOKIEST TIME OF THE YEAR ITSELF! NYEH HEH HEH! HOW DOES THE SAYING THAT DOUBLES AS THE THREE/FOUR MUSKATEER'S CATCHPHRASE GO AGAIN...? AH, THAT'S RIGHT! ALL FOR ONE... -Points a fake plastic sword at the air-

Ingrid: What a strange salesman...

-PEOPLE BE RETREATING-
---
Coyle: :glare: I don't trust these trays....
---
-Eresh feeling more confident indeed?-
---
Wolf: "Well, let me show you why." :smirk:

-he would proceed to transform into a wolf, yes-
---
-indeed they are, being practically family to each other- :)

Blake: "Yeah, there really are. And I'm sure we could make a big difference."
---
-my characters are waiting to see if Aya will complete it-

Ingrid: "You know me. Boring people with details is the last thing I would do. All you need to know know is I have good reasons to stick around here. As for your actions, I do not care as long as you do not bother me. Perhaps I could even partake on a few harmless pranks myself." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-to the relief of Sothis :V-
---
Yang: "Just because they have so much experience doesn't mean they were prepared against someone like me."

-Garnet can agree with that point?-
-What are Sotbis' thoughts?-

___

Garnet: "She's right about that. Yang is not only still an experienced fighter in her own right, but also possesses extraordinary powers that, used carefully, are extremely difficult to counter. One good hit from one of her charged up attacks, itaelf built up from tanking attacks, and the battle may as well be over."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What are Sotbis' thoughts?-

___

Garnet: "She's right about that. Yang is not only still an experienced fighter in her own right, but also possesses extraordinary powers that, used carefully, are extremely difficult to counter. One good hit from one of her charged up attacks, itaelf built up from tanking attacks, and the battle may as well be over."
Sothis: For once, a good man of science... I can feel less worried for my life.
---
Weiss: "Indeed, and she's been fighting far smarter after losing her arm."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: For once, a good man of science... I can feel less worried for my life.
---
Weiss: "Indeed, and she's been fighting far smarter after losing her arm."
-They still can't help but wonder what he feels so guilty about...But it seems to relate to the fact that he was trapped in a void for years and that his mind was horribly warped while there-
___

Steven: "Even Yang herself said so...But I get why. I'm pretty sure I'd rethink my strategies too if I lost an entire limb in a fight." -Puts a hand on his forehead, visibly unnerved by the thought-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They still can't help but wonder what he feels so guilty about...But it seems to relate to the fact that he was trapped in a void for years and that his mind was horribly warped while there-
___

Steven: "Even Yang herself said so...But I get why. I'm pretty sure I'd rethink my strategies too if I lost an entire limb in a fight." -Puts a hand on his forehead, visibly unnerved by the thought-
-they won't pry him with their own curiosity yet-
---
Ruby: "She's grown so much since then! Proud of you, sis!" XD

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Drakkon killed the rest of them...Now it's just down to them-
___

-But at the very least, the various heroes from throughout Hyrule's history in multiple timelines, including that timeline itself, were able to stop to the threats to it-
___

Brad: "So what do we do...?"

We tell my mom about it. Then we start issuing warnings, maybe get some satellite tracking, or heck, even ask Enkidu to help us find it if we can!

-And ultimately, they do try all of those methods to locate it later on in the day, but none of them would yield any results on the mansion's whereabouts, finding that there's no signs of it on Jenny's Earth whatsoever anymore. It's like the mansion really did just vanish in an instant...-
___

-A few more minutes would pass before they hear an announcement regarding the fireworks show starting-
___

-And even just taking a nap isn't much of an option since she woke up only a few hours ago...-
-And they don't know if more can emerge...-
---
-True. Still, makes one think how things just aren't simple-
---
Rin: "...Are we actually accomplishing anything?"
Sakura: "W-Well..."
---
-And they didn't see Gai using one of the ninja-themed Sentai powers to disappear-
---
-True with that, hmmmm...-
-I'm sure you didn't mean for Yang to answer but rather Mordred but this still works- :V

Ren: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?
---
-then why doesn't she ask?-
---
Azura: "Adorable, isn't she?"
---
Camilla: "I see you two have brought her~ That adorable girl~" -headpat Abby-
---
Palutena: "We should be used to those by now, Martha... Anyway, what is it?"

Shez: "I may or may not have summoned a Servant you'd want to see."

Byleth: "....What have you done, Shez?"
-Like they about to unleash a great chaos...-
---
Mary: "Um... What's happening?"
Yuri: "Hm? Are you brainwashing this child?"
Monika: "What?! I'm not doing anything like that!"
---
Yuri: "Just don't say it in front of her" :p
---
Irisviel: "The one that's always welcome here~" -did the same-
-Abby giggled smiling-
---
Musashi: "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WONDERING!"
-And thus, they show the new larval form of Beast VI/S-
Nero: ".....Aaaah!"

___

___

___

___

___

-PEOPLE BE RETREATING-
---
---
---

---

---

Ingrid: "You know me. Boring people with details is the last thing I would do. All you need to know know is I have good reasons to stick around here. As for your actions, I do not care as long as you do not bother me. Perhaps I could even partake on a few harmless pranks myself." :p
Yukari: "Who is the one coming for you?"

-And the Arthra sets off once all are in-
---
-Rita casting defense on themselves while Koyanskaya shot at any fire-breathing painting-

-Stacey groans, but also understands there's not much he can do now...-
---
-You bet she is-
-Now I have nothing else to add here- :p
---
-Natsuki and Sayori gasped, while Yuri seemed to be in glee-
---
-And Kamui's family always welcomes Jeanne whenever!-

Atalanta: "Yeah, we can still advocate, like... Make it clear they perform everyday activities?"
---
Aya: "And one for all!" :p

Older woman: "Oooh, I lile that way of thinking" :p
Younger woman: "Then if you excuse us, we have so much to do now~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And they don't know if more can emerge...-
---
-True. Still, makes one think how things just aren't simple-
---
Rin: "...Are we actually accomplishing anything?"
Sakura: "W-Well..."
---
-And they didn't see Gai using one of the ninja-themed Sentai powers to disappear-
---
-True with that, hmmmm...-
-There are other known Sentai teams out there, so maybe someday another team will rise to protect their Earth...But for now, they just want to help rebuild what Drakkon had destroyed-
___

Tetra: "Is that...really all they could've done to stop him?" -Referring to Ganondorf-

___

Nora: "Technically and literally speaking, no, no progress has been made on locating this mysterious teleporting building."

Aw c'mon! That haunted mansion has got to be somewhere! :glare:
___

-And then the fireworks are announced as starting in only three minutes- :V
___

-At the very least, though, no one seems to think less of her for what happened to those Pokemon...They wouldn't be trying to help her otherwise-

-PEOPLE BE RETREATING-
---
---
---

---

---

---
-Rita casting defense on themselves while Koyanskaya shot at any fire-breathing painting-

---
-You bet she is-
---
---

Atalanta: "Yeah, we can still advocate, like... Make it clear they perform everyday activities?"
---

-Spamton seems either unable or downright afraid of saying anything else about who he's taking about, as his eyes turn to static again and he goes silent-

-The mega laser misses entirely, although it's unclear if Spamton NEO could've aimed it at the Arthra at that point or not-

___

-Sure enough, several of the trays soon turn into small flying saucers/drones that fire volleys of lasers at them, while the majority of the paintings are destroyed-

-It's either work with the thief, or let the gun that creates copies of Sentai heroes remain in the enemy's hands...-
___

-Fair enough, so the gaming stream is done- :p
___

-Medli is still awed despite likely having seen Wolf use the ability already, but doesn't say anything so as to let Wolf and the Dokis talk-
___

-Often even having dinner alongside them...usually in the cafeteria while Shirou isn't on the work shift so that he's not overwhelmed- :V

-And that they're just normal people, no more or less evil than mewmans or any other race...-
___

-Sans said the rest of the catchphrase at the same time, but only raised his plastic sword by making it float with telekenisis instead out of laziness-

-No one to stop them from pranking?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They can always ask him about the matter at a later time-
___

-Ruby hugs her?-
-fair enough-
---
-YES SHE DOES-

-and Yang hugs back-

-Like they about to unleash a great chaos...-
---
Mary: "Um... What's happening?"
Yuri: "Hm? Are you brainwashing this child?"
Monika: "What?! I'm not doing anything like that!"
---
Yuri: "Just don't say it in front of her" :p
---
Irisviel: "The one that's always welcome here~" -did the same-
-Abby giggled smiling-
---
Musashi: "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WONDERING!"
-And thus, they show the new larval form of Beast VI/S-
Nero: ".....Aaaah!"
Jaune: I have a bad feeling about this...
---
-Mary is now upset?-
---
Azura: "Not the kind to take such praise?"
---
Camilla: "That's a cute blindfold, by the way." :)
---
Shez: "Hey, we made the circle and we did like you told me. Don't look at me." :lol:

Byleth: "Hmmm..." 🤔

---

---
-You bet she is-
---
---

---

-Spamton seems either unable or downright afraid of saying anything else about who he's taking about, as his eyes turn to static again and he goes silent-

-The mega laser misses entirely, although it's unclear if Spamton NEO could've aimed it at the Arthra at that point or not-

___

-Sure enough, several of the trays soon turn into small flying saucers/drones that fire volleys of lasers at them, while the majority of the paintings are destroyed-

-It's either work with the thief, or let the gun that creates copies of Sentai heroes remain in the enemy's hands...-
___

-Fair enough, so the gaming stream is done- :p
___

-Medli is still awed despite likely having seen Wolf use the ability already, but doesn't say anything so as to let Wolf and the Dokis talk-
___

-Often even having dinner alongside them...usually in the cafeteria while Shirou isn't on the work shift so that he's not overwhelmed- :V

-And that they're just normal people, no more or less evil than mewmans or any other race...-
___

-Sans said the rest of the catchphrase at the same time, but only raised his plastic sword by making it float with telekenisis instead out of laziness-

-No one to stop them from pranking?-
Ingrid: At least the laser missed... "We should ho..."
---
Coyle: "Alright, any plans to stop this traitor?"
---
-and I don't know how to add to this-
---
-Wolf's wolf form looks at them-
---
Kamui: "We really needed this..."

Blake: "Nice idea."
---