• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: If that's what you want to think. :p
---
Bunyan: "They are! And I trust them so much!" -Babe did a happy noise-
---
Sakura: "Oh, it may not hurt to have a brief look" :)
---
Ahim: "It's admirable that he's willing to go to great extents for it" :)
---
Aya: "...W-Well, now you're just being downright flattering" 😅
(I defeated you in our last spar match, didn't I?) :p
___

Phantump! (Having friends is the best!) :b:

Tetra: (...Alright, that's honestly pretty cute...)
___

-What's Rin opinion on the matter?-
___

Lars: "Too bad he couldn't have been around when those Gems from outer space or whatever invaded.."

Sadie: "Come on, you know he and the Crystal Gems had to help Chaldea with an invasion in their own home at the time..."
___

And being humble is extremely important, but don't be afraid to accept a compliment every once in a while, alright?

Agreed. Th-That was part of my own problems for a little while, too...

Ingrid: "The power of the fourth Beast... perhaps this shall be Chaldea's chance."
---
Max Brass: "...Is something wrong, Jenny?"
---
-Lapis isn't part of the trio who's streaming right now, why would Hinoka and Tomoe mention them to reassure Eresh? :V-

Hinoka: -making a countdown with her hand-
---
Kamui: "Very much so..."

Blake: "I like the sound of that." :)
-And it's not like Fou just ended attacking then, already doing various tail swipes-
---
Koyanskaya: "What are you doing?"
Charlotte: "...I wanted to ask about what just happened!"
---
-Pretty much, but the stream will start now so they can watch and interact in the chat- :V
Tomoe: "Welcome to everyone!" -bowed down for a second-

-Natsuki jumped a little scared and fell on her bottom-
-Yuri's jaw dropped, but was excited-
Sayori: "Oh you're the scientist skeleton grandpa!"
---
Jeanne: "Indeed, that's why in the end, we know we still must and comply"

Medea: "Some of our numbers will also like to hear that" :)
-Spamton is struck by several of them, dealing a similar amount of damage to his armor to what Yukari's bullet trains had dealt. He doesn't even have time to curse Fou out or make any more bizarre quips with his glitched out speech pattern, and only tries to respond by firing a series of huge energy bullets at him. These can be dodged with good timing, but there's a lot of them-
___

I-I didn't mean for this to happen! -Looking at the destroyed Springtron-

-Lancer stays silent while remaining hidden in one of the pockets of Charlotte's dress so as to not raise suspicion-
___

-And I get that, hence why it was only an idea I had, one I wasn't sure would work or not, but the idea still got ignored when I first mentioned it- :V

Peridot: "Hey, the stream is starting!"

Erm, yes, I am a both a scientist and the skeleton grandfather of two other skeleton members of Chaldea. Are you two alright...? -Referring to Yuri and Natsuki, and even reached out a hand to the latter to offer to help her stand back up-
___

Moon: "It's simply one duty out of many for a leader or authority..."

Star: "I'm positive they will!" -Thinking of the Underground monsters and the Yokai from Gensokyo in particular-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I defeated you in our last spar match, didn't I?) :p
___

Phantump! (Having friends is the best!) :b:

Tetra: (...Alright, that's honestly pretty cute...)
___

-What's Rin opinion on the matter?-
___

Lars: "Too bad he couldn't have been around when those Gems from outer space or whatever invaded.."

Sadie: "Come on, you know he and the Crystal Gems had to help Chaldea with an invasion in their own home at the time..."
___

And being humble is extremely important, but don't be afraid to accept a compliment every once in a while, alright?

Agreed. Th-That was part of my own problems for a little while, too...
Cú: Just a bit of luck that time. :p
---
-Bunyan patted both-
Altera: "It is a pleasure to finally meet you"
---
Rin: "Yeah, w need to be assured...."
---
Marvelous: "Which Gems?"
---
Aya: "Awww, I'll take what you say then" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Just a bit of luck that time. :p
---
-Bunyan patted both-
Altera: "It is a pleasure to finally meet you"
---
Rin: "Yeah, w need to be assured...."
---
Marvelous: "Which Gems?"
---
Aya: "Awww, I'll take what you say then" :)
(Luck doesn't decide everything!)
___

-Making Phantump smile joyfully-

Tetra: "Same to you. So...you're the one who was close friends with Fi...?"

___

Looks like we're visiting a haunted mansion, then... -On alert-
___

Lars: "O-One looked like a walking giant walking yellow brick..."

Sadie: "And the other one looked kind of like a blue fairy with wings made out of water. I think their names were Aquamarine and Topaz..."
____

With that, let's enjoy a nice lunch! :b:

-And that, they do, the day remaining bright and sunny the whole time-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Doesn't lessen the impact you four did make. Don't sell yourselves short, you ultimately took that powerful beast and his dark magic down with a team effort.
___

Star: "Also...Thank you for helping save me from those Grimm a while. Same goes for Arthur and Yang. I couldn't have possibly gotten out of there on my own..."
___

(Aside from your headache, I think that went fairly well.)
Urbosa: "That's very true."
---
Ruby: "I'll make sure they get the message." :p
---
Weiss: "Agreed." :)

-The rhino has very sharp teeth it seems, and a big bloody horn-
---
Kama: "N-Not at all! I don't know what you mean!"
Merlin: "Tsundere" :p
Kama: "I'm not that!"
---
Fujino: "I guess they would do some pretty dirty comments then..."
Sakura: "Oh well, you're a strong girl after all!"
---
-Indeed, a grenade that throws them at disarray!-
---
Sakura: "Okay? What is it about?"
Ren: Huh... seems dangerous...
---
Palutena: "You totally are." :p
---
Azura: "I wasn't curvy enough to get their attention... Perhaps that was a blessing, in some way."
---
-OH NOOOOOO-
---
Hinoka: "I've been thinking about how this little 'provisional Master' thing was something I did just because I was jealous of you and Camilla..."

-Sakura be like "finally, she admits it" internally?-

-And it's not like Fou just ended attacking then, already doing various tail swipes-
---
Koyanskaya: "What are you doing?"
Charlotte: "...I wanted to ask about what just happened!"
---
-Pretty much, but the stream will start now so they can watch and interact in the chat- :V
Tomoe: "Welcome to everyone!" -bowed down for a second-

-Natsuki jumped a little scared and fell on her bottom-
-Yuri's jaw dropped, but was excited-
Sayori: "Oh you're the scientist skeleton grandpa!"
---
Jeanne: "Indeed, that's why in the end, we know we still must and comply"

Medea: "Some of our numbers will also like to hear that" :)
-Spamton is struck by several of them, dealing a similar amount of damage to his armor to what Yukari's bullet trains had dealt. He doesn't even have time to curse Fou out or make any more bizarre quips with his glitched out speech pattern, and only tries to respond by firing a series of huge energy bullets at him. These can be dodged with good timing, but there's a lot of them-
___

-Lancer stays silent while remaining hidden in one of the pockets of Charlotte's dress so as to not raise suspicion-
___

-And I get that, hence why it was only an idea I had, one I wasn't sure would work or not, but the idea still got ignored when I first mentioned it- :V

Erm, yes, I am a both a scientist and the skeleton grandfather of two other skeleton members of Chaldea. Are you two alright...? -Referring to Yuri and Natsuki, and even reached out a hand to the latter to offer to help her stand back up-
___

Star: "I'm positive they will!" -Thinking of the Underground monsters and the Yokai from Gensokyo in particular-
-Fou is smol target so it's no issue?-
---
Max Brass: "...You thought it had good in there?"
---
Hinoka: -bows along- "Welcome to the stream. I'm Princess Hinoka." -once again committing to the "bit" of being themselves-
---
Kamui: "I might try and think of ways of making it more fun during my time off..." 🤔

Blake: "Yeah, no doubt about it. If things can change here, there's hope in so many places."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
Hinoka: -bows along- "Welcome to the stream. I'm Princess Hinoka." -once again committing to the "bit" of being themselves-
---
Kamui: "I might try and think of ways of making it more fun during my time off..." 🤔

Blake: "Yeah, no doubt about it. If things can change here, there's hope in so many places."
-It makes it easier for him to dodge, about two manage to land, but otherwise he kept attacking with claw swipes-
-He is not holding himself as the Beast of Comparison for once-
---
Koyanskaya: "That so?"
Charlotte: "Y-Yeah!"
Koyanskaya: "Well now, maybe I have a work for you"
---
Tomoe: "I am her retainer, Tomoe"
Ereshkigal: "....!!" -bowed too immediately-

Natsuki: "I-I guess that..."
Yuri: "How do you eat? Do you need to sleep? Do you have any magical capacities?"
---
Jeanne: "Hmmm, maybe something like a massage?"

Atalanta: "But in the end, an effort must be taken to accomplish that"
Ren: Huh... seems dangerous...
---
Palutena: "You totally are." :p
---
Azura: "I wasn't curvy enough to get their attention... Perhaps that was a blessing, in some way."
---
-OH NOOOOOO-
---
Hinoka: "I've been thinking about how this little 'provisional Master' thing was something I did just because I was jealous of you and Camilla..."

-Sakura be like "finally, she admits it" internally?-
-Indeed, no doubt it'd be a tough creature to hunt-
---
Kama: "...Well...It's for no reason in particular! So don't mind it!"
Merlin: "We are" :p
---
Sakura: "You're really beautiful though... But maybe it was a good thing for once"
Fujino: "I... Really agree"
---
Illya: "AH! I am dying here again!"
Chen: "No fair!"
---
Sakura: "Oh, is that so?" About time she was honest.
(Luck doesn't decide everything!)
___

-Making Phantump smile joyfully-

Tetra: "Same to you. So...you're the one who was close friends with Fi...?"

___

Looks like we're visiting a haunted mansion, then... -On alert-
___

Lars: "O-One looked like a walking giant walking yellow brick..."

Sadie: "And the other one looked kind of like a blue fairy with wings made out of water. I think their names were Aquamarine and Topaz..."
____

With that, let's enjoy a nice lunch! :b:

-And that, they do, the day remaining bright and sunny the whole time-
Cú: Still played a factor :p
---
Altera: "Correct. She and I ended seeing each other like sisters"
---
-So is Rin while Sakura is more laxed-
---
Ahim: "Oh my, I remember those two were mentioned before..."
Marvelous: "The blue one likely must be hiding elsewhere"
---
-Indeed, Aya pleased to see there won't be any storm this time, and hopes no monster sail nearby-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, no doubt it'd be a tough creature to hunt-
---
Kama: "...Well...It's for no reason in particular! So don't mind it!"
Merlin: "We are" :p
---
Sakura: "You're really beautiful though... But maybe it was a good thing for once"
Fujino: "I... Really agree"
---
Illya: "AH! I am dying here again!"
Chen: "No fair!"
---
Sakura: "Oh, is that so?" About time she was honest.
-he's looking for weak points-
---
Palutena: -snickering at that-
---
Azura: "I'm glad you two think so." :)
---
Kanna: "Illya-chan!" :crazy:
---
Hinoka: "Yeah... I mean, wanting to keep you from overtaxing Camilla? When's she the one who actually uses magic? What was I thinking, right? So... now that I realized I was just being petty... um..."

-Sakura doesn't mind breaking the contract and remaining good frens?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Still played a factor :p
---
Altera: "Correct. She and I ended seeing each other like sisters"
---
-So is Rin while Sakura is more laxed-
---
Ahim: "Oh my, I remember those two were mentioned before..."
Marvelous: "The blue one likely must be hiding elsewhere"
---
-Indeed, Aya pleased to see there won't be any storm this time, and hopes no monster sail nearby-
(But enough of one to make a real difference?)
___

Tetra: "I heard. You two even kinda had a similar past, if I recall right..."
___

-Upon entering the house, they find that the entrance room is just a decent-sized foyer with a chandelier, a door up ahead, a walkway with two more doors above it, and a few tables-

-It looks fancy, but somewhat empty-
___

Lars: "Sh-She is?!"

Sadie: "But probably not even half as dangerous as she once was. We heard the Topaz even joined up with Chaldea!"
___

-Fortunately, there won't be any attacks from monster boats-

-At least for today- :p

Urbosa: "That's very true."
---
Ruby: "I'll make sure they get the message." :p
---
Weiss: "Agreed." :)
What do the other three of you think?
___

Star: "Thanks. You guys and everyone else there really saved my hide that day." 😅
___

(Do you think you'll be able to increase your own Aura for future attempts?)

---
---
---

-It makes it easier for him to dodge, about two manage to land, but otherwise he kept attacking with claw swipes-
---
---

Yuri: "How do you eat? Do you need to sleep? Do you have any magical capacities?"
---

NO [Super Mario Bros. Wonder] THEY'RE AFTER YOUR [head]!! YOUR AS DANGEROUS AS THE [class category] OF [Beast] IMPLIES!! BUT NOT [tough enough] TO TAKE A [BIG SHOT]!!

-Spamton NEO proceeds to send many more mini-spamton heads after Fou, most of which are blue and shoot bullets-

-Some, however, are red, and don't shoot any bullets at all. Instead, they're powerful bombs that start sounding out a warning timer once they're within range of him, only a second and a half before detonating-

___

E-Even if he didn't, he's a robot, just like me. He wanted to make his mother proud, th-that has to count for something, right?! :urg:

-Not even blaming Max for finishing him off, instead blaming herself for damaging him so severally-

(What job could she need Charlotte to do...?) -Inner thoughts-
___

Lapis: "...I think Ereshkigal didn't quite get the intro right."

...Alright, you must be completely unfamiliar with Chaldea. I can answer your questions, but one at a time, please.
___

Moon: "You're suggesting getting spa treatments while filing paperwork?"

Star: "And after realizing a bunch of our own mistakes, I think the Butterfly family as a whole is finally making that effort."

Moon: "I personally spoke with Buff Frog and his home village about the matter. They'll be amongst the first local monsters we try to integrate with the rest of mewman society, while we try to reach out to other monsters communities about the same matter of peace. It won't be an easy road, and many will probably still be wary about the entire ordeal...But the effort is more than worth trying."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

NO [Super Mario Bros. Wonder] THEY'RE AFTER YOUR [head]!! YOUR AS DANGEROUS AS THE [class category] OF [Beast] IMPLIES!! BUT NOT [tough enough] TO TAKE A [BIG SHOT]!!

-Spamton NEO proceeds to send many more mini-spamton heads after Fou, most of which are blue and shoot bullets-

-Some, however, are red, and don't shoot any bullets at all. Instead, they're powerful bombs that start sounding out a warning timer once they're within range of him, only a second and a half before detonating-

___

E-Even if he didn't, he's a robot, just like me. He wanted to make his mother proud, th-that has to count for something, right?! :urg:

-Not even blaming Max for finishing him off, instead blaming herself for damaging him so severally-

___

...Alright, you must be completely unfamiliar with Chaldea. I can answer your questions, but one at a time, please.
___

Star: "And after realizing a bunch of our own mistakes, I think the Butterfly family as a whole is finally making that effort."

Moon: "I personally spoke with Buff Frog and his home village about the matter. They'll be amongst the first local monsters we try to integrate with the rest of mewman society, while we try to reach out to other monsters communities about the same matter of peace. It won't be an easy road, and many will probably still be wary about the entire ordeal...But the effort is more than worth trying."
-Palutena shot many projectiles to counter Spamton's attack-
---
Max Brass: "He would not have stopped regardless. That machine was made for fighting and nothing else."
---
Hinoka: "And this is our friend Ereshkigal, but you can just call her Eresh. She's... a bit nervous because this is her first time on camera, so don't be too mean, alright?"

-she already gets support because cute?-
---
Kamui: "Well, maybe not a downright spa trip, but anything to help us relax while we work could be useful."

Blake: "If it were easy, it would already be over. Making those first steps is important."

What do the other three of you think?
___

Star: "Thanks. You guys and everyone else there really saved my hide that day." 😅
___

(Do you think you'll be able to increase your own Aura for future attempts?)
Mipha: "I agree. We truly did wonders as a team." :)
---
Ruby: "Just doing out job~"
---
Weiss: "I don't know..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-he's looking for weak points-
---
Palutena: -snickering at that-
---
Azura: "I'm glad you two think so." :)
---
Kanna: "Illya-chan!" :crazy:
---
Hinoka: "Yeah... I mean, wanting to keep you from overtaxing Camilla? When's she the one who actually uses magic? What was I thinking, right? So... now that I realized I was just being petty... um..."

-Sakura doesn't mind breaking the contract and remaining good frens?-
-Let's say the horn because video game logic or something-
---
-Kama pouts harder-
-Merlin just chuckled-
---
Fujino: "It is objective, if you ask me" :)
---
Bunyan: "Ah, I'm losing some too!"
Gil: "Hm, this is bad"
---
Sakura: "If that's what you believe, I won't try to deny it" At last she admitted it, it took her months!
(But enough of one to make a real difference?)
___

Tetra: "I heard. You two even kinda had a similar past, if I recall right..."
___

-Upon entering the house, they find that the entrance room is just a decent-sized foyer with a chandelier, a door up ahead, a walkway with two more doors above it, and a few tables-

-It looks fancy, but somewhat empty-
___

Lars: "Sh-She is?!"

Sadie: "But probably not even half as dangerous as she once was. We heard the Topaz even joined up with Chaldea!"
___

-Fortunately, there won't be any attacks from monster boats-

-At least for today- :p
Cú: Just saying :p
---
Altera: "We both were crafted for a purpose, though hers was to protect others, and mine... To destroy"
---
Sakura: "It looks a little... Lonely?"
---
Marvelous: "Huh, guess I haven't seen her. There's too many people to keep track of"
---
-Good, though she's been thinking on building a watchtower just in case-

___

___

___

---
Max Brass: "He would not have stopped regardless. That machine was made for fighting and nothing else."
---
Hinoka: "And this is our friend Ereshkigal, but you can just call her Eresh. She's... a bit nervous because this is her first time on camera, so don't be too mean, alright?"

---
Kamui: "Well, maybe not a downright spa trip, but anything to help us relax while we work could be useful."

Blake: "If it were easy, it would already be over. Making those first steps is important."
-For what is worth, Yukari also tried to trap some of the explosions inside her gaps, while Fou was attempting to dodge the majority-
---
Koyanskaya: "As it happens, I think there's a traitor amongst us"
Charlotte: "...I-Is that so?"
---
Tomoe: "Right, so far you've only been been streaming with voiceovers, right?"
Ereshkigal: "R-Right about that..." -the chat totally is already commenting that she's cute-

Yuri: "...S-Sorry, I got too excited..."
---
Jeanne: "Well, I'll have to give it to Kamui there. Maybe I need to think a bit more on the specifics"

Atalanta: "It would take more than a few years too, but it would be worth the effort"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Just saying :p
---
Altera: "We both were crafted for a purpose, though hers was to protect others, and mine... To destroy"
---
Sakura: "It looks a little... Lonely?"
---
Marvelous: "Huh, guess I haven't seen her. There's too many people to keep track of"
---
-Good, though she's been thinking on building a watchtower just in case-
(Let's just keep training. Hope luck isn't what's letting you destroy these drones totally unscathed.) :p
___

Tetra: "But you also both had to learn what emotions were and how to process them.Based on everything I heard, it sounds like you both grew a lot from learning them."
___

Spooky: "I did die quite several years ago..."

How can you be so nonchalant about literally being dead? :confused:

Spooky: "You get used to being a ghost after a while."
___

Sadie: "Judging by how many people were in your group when Chaldea took a vacation here, yeah, I totally get that." :p
___

-Unless one was already built as part of the defense systems outlined for da Vinci and the other builders?-

Mipha: "I agree. We truly did wonders as a team." :)
---
Ruby: "Just doing out job~"
---
Weiss: "I don't know..."
-Daruk and even Revali agree?-
___

Star: -Smiled at that- "Thank you guys..." (I've got to thank Marco for joining that rescue team later, too. I'm not surprised at all that he went with them, but I still can't thank him enough for still looking out for me even with all those things around that old town...)
___

(Your big sister was able to summon multiple at time, right? So either she learned a way herself, or she was still gaining more Aura over time.)

---
---

---

-For what is worth, Yukari also tried to trap some of the explosions inside her gaps, while Fou was attempting to dodge the majority-
---
---
Ereshkigal: "R-Right about that..." -the chat totally is already commenting that she's cute-

---
Jeanne: "Well, I'll have to give it to Kamui there. Maybe I need to think a bit more on the specifics"

Atalanta: "It would take more than a few years too, but it would be worth the effort"
-And all of their mehtods to counter his bomb heads worked, so he next tried to hit Fou by using the flamethrower mode of his arm cannon-
___

...So he didn't even have a choice. He wasn't programmed to have a totally free will... -That hits all too close to home for her since she's met more than a few robots in her time who weren't programmed with free wills, or weren't granted much freedom at all even if they were-

___

Lapis: "...And hear I thought I was shy when I first got here...

...I should offer her some support." -Starts typing in the chat-

For that matter, might I ask who you three are? And why you're here?
___

Star: "Yeah, maybe something more practical..."

Moon: "And that's exactly why we're taking those first steps now. It's well overdue."

Star: "But better late than never."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Let's say the horn because video game logic or something-
---
-Kama pouts harder-
-Merlin just chuckled-
---
Fujino: "It is objective, if you ask me" :)
---
Bunyan: "Ah, I'm losing some too!"
Gil: "Hm, this is bad"
---
Sakura: "If that's what you believe, I won't try to deny it" At last she admitted it, it took her months!
Ren: Could it really be that simple?
---
-so did Palu-
---
Azura: "N-No need to be this corny." :lol:
---
Kanna: "Maybe we don't got this... but let's do our best and see what we can learn!"
---
Hinoka: "We're totally still gonna be friend though! It's just... I want to be honest."

-Daruk and even Revali agree?-
___

Star: -Smiled at that- "Thank you guys..." (I've got to thank Marco for joining that rescue team later, too. I'm not surprised at all that he went with them, but I still can't thank him enough for still looking out for me even with all those things around that old town...)
___

(Your big sister was able to summon multiple at time, right? So either she learned a way herself, or she was still gaining more Aura over time.)
Daruk: "The little guy's quite strong! I'm not surprised he pulled through."

Revali: -agress but doesn't want to admit it-
---
-he's a good friend-
---
Weiss: "Or was simply born with a lot more..."

---
---

---

-And all of their mehtods to counter his bomb heads worked, so he next tried to hit Fou by using the flamethrower mode of his arm cannon-
___

...So he didn't even have a choice. He wasn't programmed to have a totally free will... -That hits all too close to home for her since she's met more than a few robots in her time who weren't programmed with free wills, or weren't granted much freedom at all even if they were-

___

___

Moon: "And that's exactly why we're taking those first steps now. It's well overdue."

-Fou also dodges this?-
---
Max Brass: "I'm sorry to have revealed this... Think you're going to be alright?"
---
Hinoka: "Well, they seem very welcoming of you." :)
---
Kamui: "We'll figure it out on our own. After all, that is strictly Chaldea business. No need to drag you along."

Blake: "I can agree to all of this."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Let's just keep training. Hope luck isn't what's letting you destroy these drones totally unscathed.) :p
___

Tetra: "But you also both had to learn what emotions were and how to process them.Based on everything I heard, it sounds like you both grew a lot from learning them."
___

Spooky: "I did die quite several years ago..."

How can you be so nonchalant about literally being dead? :confused:

Spooky: "You get used to being a ghost after a while."
___

Sadie: "Judging by how many people were in your group when Chaldea took a vacation here, yeah, I totally get that." :p
___

-Unless one was already built as part of the defense systems outlined for da Vinci and the other builders?-
Cú: True, I still got a few tricks on my sleeve. :p
---
Altera: "I did. I don't want to be reduced to a destructive tool and nothing else"
---
Sakura: "She's got a point. Hmmm, do you remember when you were alive though?"
---
Ahim: "I'll admit, it can take some time. I think many of them haven't had yet the chance to properly speak with one another"
Marvelous: "Yeah, mostly it's the guys ranking high that know everyone"
---
-...Actually let's say that happened-
Ren: Could it really be that simple?
---
-so did Palu-
---
Azura: "N-No need to be this corny." :lol:
---
Kanna: "Maybe we don't got this... but let's do our best and see what we can learn!"
---
Hinoka: "We're totally still gonna be friend though! It's just... I want to be honest."
-Mayhaps it is after all...-
---
-Even Alice found it a little funny-
---
Fujino: "C-Corny? My apologies"
Sakura: "WHmmm, you're not wrong"
---
Bunyan: "We still haven't gone down!"
Chen: "Let's show them what we can do!"
---
Sakura: "I got no problem with that! Does Camilla-san know?"
___

___

___

-Fou also dodges this?-
---
Max Brass: "I'm sorry to have revealed this... Think you're going to be alright?"
---
---
Kamui: "We'll figure it out on our own. After all, that is strictly Chaldea business. No need to drag you along."

-He actually attempts to tank it-
---
Koyanskaya: "Yeah, and you are the Assassin here, so you might be good to gather intel"
Charlotte: "A-Ah, I see..."
---
-Nice from you, Lapis-
Tomoe: "Glad to partake in the face reveal" :)
-Ereshkigal just nervously laughed-

Sayori: "Oh we are Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki. We're new here~! And this boy wanted some repairs"
---
Jeanne: "Even if we don't mind partaking in it!"

-Blake specially knows how it feels, being more than likely the last Faunus and all-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Mayhaps it is after all...-
---
-Even Alice found it a little funny-
---
Fujino: "C-Corny? My apologies"
Sakura: "WHmmm, you're not wrong"
---
Bunyan: "We still haven't gone down!"
Chen: "Let's show them what we can do!"
---
Sakura: "I got no problem with that! Does Camilla-san know?"
-he will return to report-
---
-poor Kamama :V-
---
Azura: "N-No need to apologize for that."
---
Kanna: "That's the spirit!"
---
Hinoka: "You're the first one I saw, so you're the first one I told."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: True, I still got a few tricks on my sleeve. :p
---
Altera: "I did. I don't want to be reduced to a destructive tool and nothing else"
---
Sakura: "She's got a point. Hmmm, do you remember when you were alive though?"
---
Ahim: "I'll admit, it can take some time. I think many of them haven't had yet the chance to properly speak with one another"
Marvelous: "Yeah, mostly it's the guys ranking high that know everyone"
---
-...Actually let's say that happened-
(Ha, every good fighter should!)
___

Tetra: "I don't think anyone would..."
___

Spooky: "...Well...maybe vaguely? I think I was going trick-or-treating..."
___

Sadie: "The Rulers, right? I think that's their actual title..."
___

-More convenient- :p

Daruk: "The little guy's quite strong! I'm not surprised he pulled through."

Revali: -agress but doesn't want to admit it-
---
-he's a good friend-
---
Weiss: "Or was simply born with a lot more..."
Revali's proud too, I'm sure. He's just not willing to admit it. :p
___

-Who she still has a crush on-

-Nora would wish her luck with it if Marco weren't already in a relationship with someone else from their school-
___

(How can you know for sure?)

-Fou also dodges this?-
---
---
---

---
Koyanskaya: "Yeah, and you are the Assassin here, so you might be good to gather intel"
---
-Nice from you, Lapis-

Sayori: "Oh we are Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki. We're new here~! And this boy wanted some repairs"
---

-Blake specially knows how it feels, being more than likely the last Faunus and all-
-Is Fou able to?!-
___

I'll...be alright...But we need to get out of here. Coyle won't be happy about this. At all...

(This is bad! Really bad!(
___

-Lapis is typing...-

A pleasure to make your acquaintance, then. I am Dr. W.D Gaster. And hello again, Claptrap. :p

Claptrap: "Hey-o, Dr. G!" -Waving at a wall-
___

Moon: "Very well. In the meantime, you're both welcome to make the most of the spa facilities here."

-Will she remark on that?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-Nice from you, Lapis-

---

-Is Fou able to?!-
___

I'll...be alright...But we need to get out of here. Coyle won't be happy about this. At all...

___

-Lapis is typing...-

A pleasure to make your acquaintance, then. I am Dr. W.D Gaster. And hello again, Claptrap. :p

___

Moon: "Very well. In the meantime, you're both welcome to make the most of the spa facilities here."

Palu: I hope you know what you're doing, Fou. -grew fond of the little guy-
---
Max Brass: "Agreed..." -sees the Hedlok flying off-
---
-CHAT BLOWS UP EVEN MORE-

-shy gamer girl is too precious and adorable already :V-
---
Kamui: "...You mean it?" :b:

Blake: "It's definitely a better chance than what my world got before..."

Revali's proud too, I'm sure. He's just not willing to admit it. :p
___

-Who she still has a crush on-

-Nora would wish her luck with it if Marco weren't already in a relationship with someone else from their school-
___

(How can you know for sure?)
Revali: -looks away-
---
-she's doing her best not to blurt it out-
---
Weiss: "I can't... this is merely another possibility. Everyone is born with different amounts of Aura, with some born with more than others, meaning more extensive use of Semblances is possible. Jaune is an example of that."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: -looks away-
---
-she's doing her best not to blurt it out-
---
Weiss: "I can't... this is merely another possibility. Everyone is born with different amounts of Aura, with some born with more than others, meaning more extensive use of Semblances is possible. Jaune is an example of that."
And that just proves my point. :p
___

-Yeah, it's not exactly been the easiest situation for her or Lily- :V
___

(...Is that why Jaune's Semblance lets him increase anyone else's Aura?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And that just proves my point. :p
___

-Yeah, it's not exactly been the easiest situation for her or Lily- :V
___

(...Is that why Jaune's Semblance lets him increase anyone else's Aura?)
Revali: "Why are you so annoying about my behavior?"
---
-but he's happy... right?-
---
Weiss: "Not really. He could have been capable of doing it regardless of how much Aura he had... but having so much allows him to do more with it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: "Why are you so annoying about my behavior?"
---
-but he's happy... right?-
---
Weiss: "Not really. He could have been capable of doing it regardless of how much Aura he had... but having so much allows him to do more with it."
Because I've watched enough anime to know a tsundere when I see one. :p
___

-By all accounts, he definitely seems to be happy with Jackie-
___

(Like increasing someone else's Aura enough for them to heal...)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-he will return to report-
---
-poor Kamama :V-
---
Azura: "N-No need to apologize for that."
---
Kanna: "That's the spirit!"
---
Hinoka: "You're the first one I saw, so you're the first one I told."
Artemis: "Aaaand there you are~!"

-Yeah, but it's so funny they can't help it-

Fujino: "I still feel the need to, it was disrespectful"

Illya: "Open fire on all of them!"

Sakura: "Want me to come for you when you tell her?"
(Ha, every good fighter should!)
___

Tetra: "I don't think anyone would..."
___

Spooky: "...Well...maybe vaguely? I think I was going trick-or-treating..."
___

Sadie: "The Rulers, right? I think that's their actual title..."
___

-More convenient- :p
Cú: Would be a little too much to just show all I can do to the enemy, wouldn't it?

Altera: "Indeed. Here I've actually known people that look up to me" -like Bunyan there-

Sakura: "Oh, so on Halloween…"

Marvelous: "Gets the point across, doesn't it?"

-Yeah, so she should be able to look up any incoming threats, yay-
-Is Fou able to?!-
___

___

-Lapis is typing...-

___

---
---

---

-Let's say he did because Beast and thus enormously strong-

Koyanskaya: "Good, and I expect the report in 2 days max"
Charlotte: "T-That so?"
Koyanskaya: "Obviously, we don't need sleep"

-What she ends up typing? AND YES IT DOES!-
Tomoe: "Woah, the chat is going off the charts"
Ereshkigal: "It is?!"

Sayori: "Well it's a pleasure!"
Yuri: "...Can you eat?"

Jeanne: "...All we want?"

Atalanta: "We can't change what happened there, but we can hopefully change it elsewhere"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Aaaand there you are~!"

-Yeah, but it's so funny they can't help it-

Fujino: "I still feel the need to, it was disrespectful"

Illya: "Open fire on all of them!"

Sakura: "Want me to come for you when you tell her?"
Ren: "I've gotten a good look at the creature."
---
-which is very justified when it concerns cringefail goddess Kama :V-
---
Azura: "No need to worry about it." :)
---
-THEY DOOOOOOOO-
---
Hinoka: "Well, if you're not too busy with Medusa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Would be a little too much to just show all I can do to the enemy, wouldn't it?

Altera: "Indeed. Here I've actually known people that look up to me" -like Bunyan there-

Sakura: "Oh, so on Halloween…"

Marvelous: "Gets the point across, doesn't it?"

-Yeah, so she should be able to look up any incoming threats, yay-
(True that! it's partly why I only activate my Undying form when the stakes are dire.)
___

TLink: "Reminds me of Aryll." :grin:
___

Spooky: "Yeah. Fitting, isn't it?" :p
___

Lars: "Sounds a little on the nose, but I guess it works..."

Sadie: "Well, wherever that Gem is, if she's still up to no good, I'm sure Chaldea will find or stop her soon. You guys all seem pretty good at stopping supernatural and galactic-level threats." :p
___

-Which there shouldn't be for a while, Ganondorf's monsters forces have been more scattered since his demise-

___

___

Unrepied, Uni.

---
---

---

Atalanta: "We can't change what happened there, but we can hopefully change it elsewhere"
YOU'RE JUST FULL OF [surprises] ARENT YOU?? WELL, YOURE STILL WITH [friends] HERE!! HOW ABOUT [fifty percent off] MY [group specil]??

-Spamton proceeds to fire both lasers from his eyes, including smaller bullet lasers and larger sweeping ones, and a giant sweeping laser from his arm cannon simultaneously-
___

-Jenny freezes the Hedlok with her ice cannon out of spite before flying off, not caring it falls and shatters as a result-

-She doesn't have much sympathy for the Hedloks since they're more outwardly malicious and seem more like advanced drones than fully sentient robots like herself-

(W-Well, at least she's not suspicious of Charlotte herself...) -Inner thoughts again-
___

-Lapis types "Hey Eresh. Don't be too nervous, I used to be pretty shy at first, too. Making friends and streaming helped me a lot. Maybe it'll help you, too" along with a smiley emoji-

As a matter of fact, I can. :p -Eating some chips from a bag...that he's making levitate with his telekinetic powers, his left eye glowing orange-
___

Moon: "At least until you have to depart for home. And as long as you don't spend all day the day there. The castle staff needs breaks, too." :p

Star: "You're a Faunus, right? I think that's the word Ruby mentioned..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

-he grumble-
---
-so they're happy too?-
---
Weiss: "You're learning quickly."

YOU'RE JUST FULL OF [surprises] ARENT YOU?? WELL, YOURE STILL WITH [friends] HERE!! HOW ABOUT [fifty percent off] MY [group specil]??

-Spamton proceeds to fire both lasers from his eyes, including smaller bullet lasers and larger sweeping ones, and a giant sweeping laser from his arm cannon simultaneously-
___

-Jenny freezes the Hedlok with her ice cannon out of spite before flying off, not caring it falls and shatters as a result-

-She doesn't have much sympathy for the Hedloks since they're more outwardly malicious and seem more like advanced drones than fully sentient robots like herself-

(W-Well, at least she's not suspicious of Charlotte herself...) -Inner thoughts again-
___

-Lapis types "Hey Eresh. Don't be too nervous, I used to be pretty shy at first, too. Making friends and streaming helped me a lot. Maybe it'll help you, too" along with a smiley emoji-

As a matter of fact, I can. :p -Eating some chips from a bag...that he's making levitate with his telekinetic powers, his left eye glowing orange-
___

Moon: "At least until you have to depart for home. And as long as you don't spend all day the day there. The castle staff needs breaks, too." :p

Byleth: -still observing- Would we need her? I suppose a trip to Elyos could be nice... even if it would not be for a vacation.
---
-Jenny only managed to get the ARMS, sticking it to the ground-
---
Hinoka: "Hey, a special message from a friend of ours! Awwwww, that's so nice, Lapis."
---
Kamui: "I could use a hot spring..." :)

Blake: -nods- "That's the name that's been given to my kind."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he grumble-
---
-so they're happy too?-
---
Weiss: "You're learning quickly."
Not saying it's a totally bad thing. :p
___

-While they still harbor crushes on Marco themselves, they're still happy for him and Jackie and remain good friends with both-

-Helps that they got some advice from EMIYA about the matter-
___

(So that also might be why Winter was able summon several of her familiars at one time...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not saying it's a totally bad thing. :p
___

-While they still harbor crushes on Marco themselves, they're still happy for him and Jackie and remain good friends with both-

-Helps that they got some advice from EMIYA about the matter-
___

(So that also might be why Winter was able summon several of her familiars at one time...)
Mipha: -can't help but giggle a bit-
---
-someone who definitely knows what he's talking about-
---
Weiss: "It's possible... but that won't stop me from growing stronger!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "I've gotten a good look at the creature."
---
-which is very justified when it concerns cringefail goddess Kama :V-
---
Azura: "No need to worry about it." :)
---
-THEY DOOOOOOOO-
---
Hinoka: "Well, if you're not too busy with Medusa..."
Artemis: "Oooh, and what you say about it~?"
---
-Indeed, hard to believe she was once a legitimate threat who was into eliminating all magic-
-Now she's family-
---
Sakura: "It just means you think positively of her!"
Fujino: "I do..."
---
-They're pretty even with the enemy team by now...-
---
Medusa: "I could accompany you"
(True that! it's partly why I only activate my Undying form when the stakes are dire.)
___

TLink: "Reminds me of Aryll." :grin:
___

Spooky: "Yeah. Fitting, isn't it?" :p
___

Lars: "Sounds a little on the nose, but I guess it works..."

Sadie: "Well, wherever that Gem is, if she's still up to no good, I'm sure Chaldea will find or stop her soon. You guys all seem pretty good at stopping supernatural and galactic-level threats." :p
___

-Which there shouldn't be for a while, Ganondorf's monsters forces have been more scattered since his demise-
Cú: I've noticed, las resources exist for good reason.
---
Altera: "Ah your sister. How has she been?"
---
Sakura: "If not a little curelly ironic... But it seems you're as you are now anyway"
---
Ahim: "Someone has to"
Marvelous: "Yep, pretty used to it" :p
---
-Indeed, still she wanna make sure the place is safe-
Aya: "....AH!"
Kiara: "What is it?"
Aya: "...I didn't think where would you stay..."

___

___

___

Byleth: -still observing- Would we need her? I suppose a trip to Elyos could be nice... even if it would not be for a vacation.
---
---
Hinoka: "Hey, a special message from a friend of ours! Awwwww, that's so nice, Lapis."
---

-Her... She was planning to go look for her along Tiki, Kamui and Camilla only for fun, but situation may merit it now-
-Those did hit Fou, and they at least managed to stop him temporarily mid-track-
---
Charlotte: "I guess I will in a bit then!"
Koyanskaya: "Good, good" Let's see if she ends pinpointing at anyone.
---
Tomoe: "Isn't it great?" :)
Ereshkigal: "...W-Woah, thank you so much for it!"

Yuri: -GASP- "How can you do that too?"
---
Jeanne: "Even if Palutena has one?" -which Camilla goes to daily-

Medea: "People born with an animal trait"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Oooh, and what you say about it~?"
---
-Indeed, hard to believe she was once a legitimate threat who was into eliminating all magic-
-Now she's family-
---
Sakura: "It just means you think positively of her!"
Fujino: "I do..."
---
-They're pretty even with the enemy team by now...-
---
Medusa: "I could accompany you"
Ren: "The blood coming from its horn might be its horn, so that could be a weak spot."
---
-a second mother to four adorable children~-
---
Azura: "I'm very glad you do." :)
---
-THEY CAN MAKE THE COMEBACK!-
---
Hinoka: -shrugs- "Fine by me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: I've noticed, las resources exist for good reason.
---
Altera: "Ah your sister. How has she been?"
---
Sakura: "If not a little curelly ironic... But it seems you're as you are now anyway"
---
Ahim: "Someone has to"
Marvelous: "Yep, pretty used to it" :p
---
-Indeed, still she wanna make sure the place is safe-
Aya: "....AH!"
Kiara: "What is it?"
Aya: "...I didn't think where would you stay..."
(The other reason is that I usually can't achieve that form unless the stakes are high...But no reason to use the form unless my life's in immediate danger or if countless innocent lives are at stake.)
___

TLink: "She's doing well. She's still getting used to me not living on Outset any more, but she writes to us almost every week and helps out grandma and our neighbors on the island with chores daily. She's growing up fast."
___

Still kinda shocking that you seem content with it.

Spooky: "Like I said earlier, scaring people's fun." :p -Shrugs-
___

Sadie: And fFor Basel, that's you guys." :p

Lars: "I guess it's usually Steven for here...I don't know how you guys do it, but good luck, I guess."
___

There are guest rooms, right?

-Some also got added as part of the renovation- :p

Mipha: -can't help but giggle a bit-
---
-someone who definitely knows what he's talking about-
---
Weiss: "It's possible... but that won't stop me from growing stronger!"
-Same ole' Revali- :p
___

-Considering the love triangle he himself was a part of in his youth- :V
___

(Yeah! That's the spirit!) :b:

---
---
---

-Her... She was planning to go look for her along Tiki, Kamui and Camilla only for fun, but situation may merit it now-
-Those did hit Fou, and they at least managed to stop him temporarily mid-track-
---
---

---

-I have no idea what this is about, but I'm curious- :V

-Spamton NEO outright attempted to punch Fou afterwards with his giant fist-
___

...Forget it. I don't have enough ammo left to destroy that Hedlok... -Looked back at Springtron again with a saddened look, before lifting up Max again and flying off-

-Whether intentionally or not?-
___

-Lapis next typed "Any time" with another smiley emoji before adding "Break a leg! Not literally, that's just a common human expression for good luck"-

-And again, since a lot of people don't realize Lapis an actual alien, most of the chat also asusmes her limited familiarity with human culture is part of her persona and gimmick- :V

Monsters process food differently than humans do. Before we were introduced to humans foods, we primarily ate entirely differently created and cooked foods that utilized magic and ingredients inedible to most other species.
___

Star: "And didn't you two already visit one earlier?"

Moon: "So your people could have any number of different animal traits...?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "The blood coming from its horn might be its horn, so that could be a weak spot."
---
-a second mother to four adorable children~-
---
Azura: "I'm very glad you do." :)
---
-THEY CAN MAKE THE COMEBACK!-
---
Hinoka: -shrugs- "Fine by me."
Artemis: "Ooooh, then we gotta try that~!"
---
-Indeed, despite everything the four all love her a lot-
---
Fujino: "You deserve it, I would also like to see one of your dances!"
---
Bunyan: "We still have a chance...!"
Gil: "Yep, let's try it!"
---
-And thus time to look for Camilla!-
(The other reason is that I usually can't achieve that form unless the stakes are high...But no reason to use the form unless my life's in immediate danger or if countless innocent lives are at stake.)
___

TLink: "She's doing well. She's still getting used to me not living on Outset any more, but she writes to us almost every week and helps out grandma and our neighbors on the island with chores daily. She's growing up fast."
___

Still kinda shocking that you seem content with it.

Spooky: "Like I said earlier, scaring people's fun." :p -Shrugs-
___

Sadie: And fFor Basel, that's you guys." :p

Lars: "I guess it's usually Steven for here...I don't know how you guys do it, but good luck, I guess."
___

There are guest rooms, right?

-Some also got added as part of the renovation- :p
Cú: The condition is also a fair point, yeah...
---
Altera: "I see. Glad you still keep communication, it'd be dire if you didn't, if you ask me"
---
Sakura: "I can see where you come from" :p
Rin: "So long it doesn't threatens anyone!"
---
Marvelous: "We're just really good" :p
---
Kiara: "I was planning to remain outside"
Aya: "As in, camping?"
Kiara: "No, just outside looking around and swimming"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-I have no idea what this is about, but I'm curious- :V

-Spamton NEO outright attempted to punch Fou afterwards with his giant fist-
___

...Forget it. I don't have enough ammo left to destroy that Hedlok... -Looked back at Springtron again with a saddened look, before lifting up Max again and flying off-

-Whether intentionally or not?-
___

-Lapis next typed "Any time" with another smiley emoji before adding "Break a leg! Not literally, that's just a common human expression for good luck"-

-And again, since a lot of people don't realize Lapis an actual alien, most of the chat also asusmes her limited familiarity with human culture is part of her persona and gimmick- :V

Monsters process food differently than humans do. Before we were introduced to humans foods, we primarily ate entirely differently created and cooked foods that utilized magic and ingredients inedible to most other species.
___

Star: "And didn't you two already visit one earlier?"

Moon: "So your people could have any number of different animal traits...?"
-if they can retreat, you might see "her" :V-

Palutena: "...He's distracted... I'll stay behind to keep an eye on him. Everyone else, retreat."
---
-the Hedlok would manage to free itself and report to Coyle-

Dr. Coyle: "They have done WHAT?!" 😡 -slammed an ARM on a table so hard that it broke-
---
-Eresh starting to feel better about this?-
---
Kamui: "I could go for another." :lol: "Besides, finding new ones is always nice."

Blake: "Indeed. Including many abilities related to the animals themselves."

-Same ole' Revali- :p
___

-Considering the love triangle he himself was a part of in his youth- :V
___

(Yeah! That's the spirit!) :b:
-some things never change- :p
---
-yeah, pretty much- :V
---
Weiss: "But for now, we rest a bit."

Artemis: "Ooooh, then we gotta try that~!"
---
-Indeed, despite everything the four all love her a lot-
---
Fujino: "You deserve it, I would also like to see one of your dances!"
---
Bunyan: "We still have a chance...!"
Gil: "Yep, let's try it!"
---
-And thus time to look for Camilla!-
Nora: "Hammer time?"
---
-she will always be Kamama to them- :3
---
Azura: "You would?"
---
-will they prevail?-
---
-where she be?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: The condition is also a fair point, yeah...
---
Altera: "I see. Glad you still keep communication, it'd be dire if you didn't, if you ask me"
---
Sakura: "I can see where you come from" :p
Rin: "So long it doesn't threatens anyone!"
---
Marvelous: "We're just really good" :p
---
Kiara: "I was planning to remain outside"
Aya: "As in, camping?"
Kiara: "No, just outside looking around and swimming"
(It keep the enemy surprised, but I see no reason to go overboard unless there's truly something dire at stake like countless innocent people or the fate of an entire world.)

-She doesn't consider throwing thousands of spears per battle going overboard?- :p

___

TLink: "She's my little sister, of course we keep contact!" :grin: "Even if we didn't or eventually can't reach out to each other often anymore, though, just knowing she's safe again makes me glad. She's not in that prison at the Forsaken Fortress anymore, and she's safe at Outset with our grandma again. That's what matters to me."
___

Spooky: "Do I look like a ghost who'd threaten someone? Because people aren't scared of me all. Usually they just dismiss me or call me cute instead. It's...kinda annoying, actually."
___

Lars: "Whatever. I'll just take your word for it..."

Sadie: "Anyway, we don't mean to hold you guys up, so we should get to our own table. Enjoy your meal!" -Waves at the two as they walk towards said table-
___

Not even catching some sleep? I know Servants don't need it, but it does help restore energy after a while...

-some things never change- :p
---
-yeah, pretty much- :V
---
Weiss: "But for now, we rest a bit."
-Even after being revived from death and spirit form- :V

___

-Nora could tell that Star is still a little disappointed that she couldn't be in a relationship with Marco instead, but is overall alright, being both happy for them and happy that she and Lily are still friends with them-
___

(Good idea.)

-Just sits nearby for now, still resting, but also watching her trainer to makes ure she rests up until Weiss feels the headache has subsided enough-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even after being revived from death and spirit form- :V

___

-Nora could tell that Star is still a little disappointed that she couldn't be in a relationship with Marco instead, but is overall alright, being both happy for them and happy that she and Lily are still friends with them-
___

(Good idea.)

-Just sits nearby for now, still resting, but also watching her trainer to makes ure she rests up until Weiss feels the headache has subsided enough-
-he might go back to train and further his skills-
---
Nora: At least she's happy.
---
-Weiss will be doing alright, just watching her Scroll again-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he might go back to train and further his skills-
---
Nora: At least she's happy.
---
-Weiss will be doing alright, just watching her Scroll again-
-Thinking he needs to improve after losing to Undyen again or mostly just to get away from all the comments about him being a tsundere?- :V
___

Star: "On that note, I have a sandwich to finish!" -Takes another bite of it-
___

-Looking at her Dust business' stocks and shares again or just looking for something entertaining this time?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Thinking he needs to improve after losing to Undyen again or mostly just to get away from all the comments about him being a tsundere?- :V
___

Star: "On that note, I have a sandwich to finish!" -Takes another bite of it-
___

-Looking at her Dust business' stocks and shares again or just looking for something entertaining this time?-
-yes- :V
---
Nora: "Hey! Me too!" :grin:
---
-the latter this time-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not really...-
---
Nora: "You get it, girl!" :grin:
---
-that makes sense too-
-Welp, then I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

-Ruby points out that there are far fancier meals out there?-
___

-Either works-

-She finds a lot of music videos and plenty of comedy and entertainment videos on a Youtube-like platform-

Last edited:
Top Bottom