• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Lucky guess.

-Said that in a completely deadpan tone with a blank stare-

___

-Mission still accomplished- :V
___

-She may as well be certified after building a weapon like that- :V
Sothis: "....Regardless, I was just looking for some place where this vessel could rest. She skipped her sleeps for too long..."
---
-heck yeah- :V
---
-perhaps- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Enough that she could barely stand..."
---
Nora: How did he not notice?! I'm glad he didn't but... HOW?!
---
-good for her!-
Yeesh, that's pretty bad...
___

-Either density on the subject of romance or selective obliviousness- :V
___

-Including several on how advanced, modern day forms of transportation are made and how their mechanics work-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-ooooooh, she ships them~-
---
Palu: "You are so sweet, Mary." :)
---
Azura: "Were my dance and voice so mesmerizing?"
---
Kanna: "We sure will!"
---
Hinoka: "Oh, so adorable~ Is she yours, Hinoka~?"

Hinoka: "Don't say it like that..."
-Indeed, so she gonna help whenever it is for them to get closer!-
---
Mary: -Giggled- "I really hope she likes them this time too, and also some tea!"
---
Fujino: "Yes, I was keeping track to every movement and all were so coordinated and precise, and the addition of water added more flair!"
---
Gil: "I guess I won't hold back next time!"
---
Hinoka spoke to herself :V

Sakura: "Funnily enough, she wanted to speak about her" :p -Camilla teases Hinoka's in love with the Archer just to see her red?-
(It was a test of my strength and skills as a knight and captain, so the fights were just one v. one duels.) :p
___

Tetra: "Not to mention looking for a new land. That's pretty incredible, right?" -Notably, even Tetra seemed to be holding back some emotion while remarking on that subject-

TLink: "...Yeah. I know she would..." :)
___

That's what I was thinking. Something about this place still seems strange...
___

-Marvelous be like "Wait, how?"?-
___

That'd sound nice if I didn't need sleep. But even just going a swim is always fun!
Cú: I still could have watched. :p
---
Altera: "Hm, do you have plans for what you'll do once you find some?"
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, maybe it's really, really old?"
Rin: "People still used to decorate even then"
---
Marvelous: "...I don't see it"
Ahim: "You both like to act tough, but are very kind inside" :)
Marvelous: "..."
---
Kiara: "Thank you for your comprehension" :)
-They ultimately didn't have much time to try it, as a few seconds later, Spamton fired a laser shot so huge that it phased through and past the barrier, making it impossible to avoid. The only saving grace was that it was traveling slow and blew up before it could actually hit anyone, surprisingly enough, dispelling the barrier in the process-

-At this point, anyone present who was part of the fight with Jevil could tell that Spamton was a similar entity to him, as that last attack strongly resembled Jevil's scythe launching attack-

___

The Coyle stuff was still unreplied. :p

-Does that give them any additional information about her? At the least, it confirms that she'd be extremely dangerous in a direct fight-
___

Lapis: "There aren't any notable labels or logos on that box, so I wonder what it is..."

And the primary reason you're here is because
___

Moon: "Now that, we can still allow."

Star:: -Sighed in relief-

Moon: "Oh, it very likely has. My personal theory is that most documented cases may have been lost to time, at least temporarily. Most monsters live in villages located far away from the capitol and most mewman cities, so it's also likely that there currently aren't many in the present day..."
Palutena: ".......That was... something that happened..."
---
Coyle: I've entertained the idea of letting them live long enough...

Palu: I suppose it would indeed...
---
Hinoka: -chuckled at that- Such a nice chat.
---
-SHE CAN STILL SEE MARCO!-

Blake: "And if there were, they wouldn't want to make themselves known..."
Luvia: "...We should take our chances now and plan around this"
---
Kama: And now she's into the fact there's a traitor, tsk.
---
-Indeed, more peaceful than other days-
Ereshkigal: "And let's see..." -the contents inside the box are covered with bubble wrap-

Yuri: "He needed help getting here"
---
-That's what she was hoping for the most!-

Medea: And maybe the Commission did make sure they were lost to time or never documented to begin with.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeesh, that's pretty bad...
___

-Either density on the subject of romance or selective obliviousness- :V
___

-Including several on how advanced, modern day forms of transportation are made and how their mechanics work-
Sothis: "Yes, I know..." -sigh- "Where would that girl be without me? Honestly..."
---
-LMAO-

-either is funny-
---
Weiss: Huh... Interesting...

-Indeed, so she gonna help whenever it is for them to get closer!-
---
Mary: -Giggled- "I really hope she likes them this time too, and also some tea!"
---
Fujino: "Yes, I was keeping track to every movement and all were so coordinated and precise, and the addition of water added more flair!"
---
Gil: "I guess I won't hold back next time!"
---
Hinoka spoke to herself :V

Sakura: "Funnily enough, she wanted to speak about her" :p -Camilla teases Hinoka's in love with the Archer just to see her red?-
-good for she~!-
---
Palu: "I have no doubt she will."
---
Azura: "I must admit I am quite proud of this performance." :)
---
Kanna: "Neither will I."
---
-too lazy to go back, you know which is Camilla :V-

Camilla: "Oh my~ So she really is yours~"

Hinoka: "CAMILLA!" 🍅

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: I still could have watched. :p
---
Altera: "Hm, do you have plans for what you'll do once you find some?"
---
Sakura: "Hmmmm, maybe it's really, really old?"
Rin: "People still used to decorate even then"
---
Marvelous: "...I don't see it"
Ahim: "You both like to act tough, but are very kind inside" :)
Marvelous: "..."
---
Kiara: "Thank you for your comprehension" :)
(Guess I didn't think of...Alright, maybe next time? I need to train more to prove that I can defeat Urbosa.) :p
___

Tetra: "First of all? Found and start a new civilization. Make it prsoper. Offer a place where people can better sustain themselves and hopefully avoid Ganondorf's monsters."
___

Maybe it's just because no one's been living in it for a long time? Well, technically speaking, at least...Abandoned buildings tend to have a lot of abandoned furniture and other items left behind within them, too.

Spooky: "...I can still totally hear you guys, you know." -Floating only a few yards away-
___

-The rest of the crew takes that exchange as a good sign?- :V
___

No need for thanks, I totally relate! :grin:

Sothis: "Yes, I know..." -sigh- "Where would that girl be without me? Honestly..."
---
-LMAO-

-either is funny-
---
Weiss: Huh... Interesting...
Does stuff like this happen a lot?
___

-But it's unclear as to which one it is- :V
___

-As well as other videos about high-tech weapons and computers-

-It's fascinating stuff-

Palutena: ".......That was... something that happened..."
---
Coyle: I've entertained the idea of letting them live long enough...

Palu: I suppose it would indeed...
---
Hinoka: -chuckled at that- Such a nice chat.
---
-SHE CAN STILL SEE MARCO!-

Blake: "And if there were, they wouldn't want to make themselves known..."
---
---
Ereshkigal: "And let's see..." -the contents inside the box are covered with bubble wrap-

---

Medea: And maybe the Commission did make sure they were lost to time or never documented to begin with.
...Hang on a second...That attack seemed awfully similar to what that jester guy was capable of. Are you telling me this punk is another insanely overpowered monster like him?!
___

-She needs to eliminate both Max Brass and that robot girl once and for all...-

-Likely Charlotte Corday right here, at that...But she also likely suspects several others of being rebels as well. Heck, she's already aware that Tasque Manager and and a few of the other Servants are against her and their plans to begin with after spying on their conversation with the visiting Autobots previously-
___

Peridot: "THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME! NOT LITERALLY BUT RATHER METAPHORICALLY!"

I can see why. :p

Claptrap: "I can't! Ha! Get it? See what I did there? And now that's two for one!"
___

Star: "Awwwwwww, thanks mom." :) (I STILL GET TO GO SEE MARCO! YES!)

Moon: "Certainly not for the last several centuries...Although, I do wonder if the knowledge of some being out there would help ease mewmand and monsters relations. But that's a question for another time. Right now, our focus is on bringing mewmans and monster populations together as equals to even begin with."

Star: "The idea of having animal traits and abilities is still really cool. Heck, mewman mages like us even develop huge butterfly wings as teenagers!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

...Hang on a second...That attack seemed awfully similar to what that jester guy was capable of. Are you telling me this punk is another insanely overpowered monster like him?!
___

-Likely Charlotte Corday right here, at that...But she also likely suspects several others of being rebels as well. Heck, she's already aware that Tasque Manager and and a few of the other Servants are against her and their plans to begin with after spying on their conversation with the visiting Autobots previously-
___

Claptrap: "I can't! Ha! Get it? See what I did there? And now that's two for one!"
___

Moon: "Certainly not for the last several centuries...Although, I do wonder if the knowledge of some being out there would help ease mewmand and monsters relations. But that's a question for another time. Right now, our focus is on bringing mewmans and monster populations together as equals to even begin with."

Star: "The idea of having animal traits and abilities is still really cool. Heck, mewman mages like us even develop huge butterfly wings as teenagers!"
Palu: "I say we follow Luvia's lead."
---
-and thus will plot of a way to do just that-
---
-Eresh cutely pops the bubbles to bide her time?-
---
Kamui: How cute...

Blake: "Oh really? I've never seen that. Must be pretty."

Does stuff like this happen a lot?
___

-But it's unclear as to which one it is- :V
___

-As well as other videos about high-tech weapons and computers-

-It's fascinating stuff-
Sothis: "Constantly..."
---
-indeed :V-
---
-she's interested about that, at least-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Constantly..."
---
-indeed :V-
---
-she's interested about that, at least-
Crikey, that's the opposite of healthy...Have you tried convincing her to take more time to rest when she has the opportunity? I know it's not always safe or possible to get rest when you're living as a mercenary, but she's not exactly living as a mercenary right now...
___

-Meanwhile, Ruby sees where this is going and is reminded of several of Nora and Ren's interactions during V4 and V5-

-Plus the club scene from V7, minus Nora actually kissing him- :V
___

-Some of it is stuff she didn't know, other things are innovative designs and inventions, but the fact that they were built by now is unsurprising to her since she already had a good idea of how several of the necessary mechanics involved worked-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Crikey, that's the opposite of healthy...Have you tried convincing her to take more time to rest when she has the opportunity? I know it's not always safe or possible to get rest when you're living as a mercenary, but she's not exactly living as a mercenary right now...
___

-Meanwhile, Ruby sees where this is going and is reminded of several of Nora and Ren's interactions during V4 and V5-

-Plus the club scene from V7, minus Nora actually kissing him- :V
___

-Some of it is stuff she didn't know, other things are innovative designs and inventions, but the fact that they were built by now is unsurprising to her since she already had a good idea of how several of the necessary mechanics involved worked-
Sothis: "Do you think I never address this issue? I am constantly in her case about this! Yet she stubbornly keeps going on... and it's harder for me to always keep an eye on her now that I have a circle of friends here..."
---
-LMAO THE KISS SCENE-
---
-she really kept a close eye on the Dust business now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Do you think I never address this issue? I am constantly in her case about this! Yet she stubbornly keeps going on... and it's harder for me to always keep an eye on her now that I have a circle of friends here..."
---
-LMAO THE KISS SCENE-
---
-she really kept a close eye on the Dust business now-
So she's she's too stubborn to take your advice seriously...Somehow I'm not surprised after learning that she's done stuff like this before.
___

-Yeah, Nora got to admit how she felt much earlier in canon-

-Here, not so much- :p
___

-Worried about business rivals or more so thinking that some of this advanced technology could help with Dust production?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So she's she's too stubborn to take your advice seriously...Somehow I'm not surprised after learning that she's done stuff like this before.
___

-Yeah, Nora got to admit how she felt much earlier in canon-

-Here, not so much- :p
___

-Worried about business rivals or more so thinking that some of this advanced technology could help with Dust production?-
Sothis: "It is rather annoying... Perhaps I could convince her Servants to take a break..."
---
-latter, honestly-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "It is rather annoying... Perhaps I could convince her Servants to take a break..."
---
-latter, honestly-
Don't they try to convince her to take breaks, too?
___

Unreplied.
___

-The videos about all these automated factories and production lines look like they could prove especially helpful, more so if combined with da Vinci's magecraft-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Don't they try to convince her to take breaks, too?
___

Unreplied.
___

-The videos about all these automated factories and production lines look like they could prove especially helpful, more so if combined with da Vinci's magecraft-
Sothis: "They don't try hard enough if they do... I can barely move with how tired this vessel is..."
---
-poor Nora- :p
---
-she keeps all of this in mind-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "They don't try hard enough if they do... I can barely move with how tired this vessel is..."
---
-poor Nora- :p
---
-she keeps all of this in mind-
She doesn't seem to listen to you much, either, though? Maybe it's a little extreme, but I'm starting to think you three might want to stage an intervention. :lol:
___

-But yeah, based on how she's seen them interact before, Ruby can already tell where this is going-
___

-Weiss' current thoughts?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-good for she~!-
---
Palu: "I have no doubt she will."
---
Azura: "I must admit I am quite proud of this performance." :)
---
Kanna: "Neither will I."
---
-too lazy to go back, you know which is Camilla :V-

Camilla: "Oh my~ So she really is yours~"

Hinoka: "CAMILLA!" 🍅
-Indeed, so Liz is ready to help beat the rhino!-
---
Mary: -Giggle- "I will tell you all about it!"
---
Fujino: "That pride is earned. W-Well, that's what I think at least"
---
Illya: "...I was holding back all along!"
Bunyan: "You were?"
Illya: "Yeah!"
---
Tomoe: "Hm? That's not the case yet..." -oblivious to what she means-
(Guess I didn't think of...Alright, maybe next time? I need to train more to prove that I can defeat Urbosa.) :p
___

Tetra: "First of all? Found and start a new civilization. Make it prsoper. Offer a place where people can better sustain themselves and hopefully avoid Ganondorf's monsters."
___

Maybe it's just because no one's been living in it for a long time? Well, technically speaking, at least...Abandoned buildings tend to have a lot of abandoned furniture and other items left behind within them, too.

Spooky: "...I can still totally hear you guys, you know." -Floating only a few yards away-
___

-The rest of the crew takes that exchange as a good sign?- :V
___

No need for thanks, I totally relate! :grin:
Cú: That's the tall tanned one, right?
---
Altera: -Nodded- "Those are great goals"
---
Sakura: "Sorry, they're just a little paranoid!"
---
Luka: "Awww, did you see that~?"
Joe: "Hm, progress"
Don: "Is it? That sounds like a normal exchange from her..."
Gai: "She sounds a little more playful though!"
---
Aya: "If anything happens, I'll be sure to shout at you!"
Kiara: "I will count on it" :)
___

___

___

---
---
---

Jeanne Alter: "I dunno who you talking of, but there's a reason why we all stared in silence at his super huge attack, duh"
-Lindy was trying to make sure they get pulled out!-
---
-Indeed, but not like Charlotte is aware of that...-
---
-You bet she is, and it turns into a very positive influx of comments-

Sayori: "How funny~!"
Natsuki: "Hm, I suppose"
---
Jeanne: I hope the best for her, I know what it is like to embark young into something big, only in my case I did it by choice.

Artemis: "Oh, can you show now?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: That's the tall tanned one, right?
---
Altera: -Nodded- "Those are great goals"
---
Sakura: "Sorry, they're just a little paranoid!"
---
Luka: "Awww, did you see that~?"
Joe: "Hm, progress"
Don: "Is it? That sounds like a normal exchange from her..."
Gai: "She sounds a little more playful though!"
---
Aya: "If anything happens, I'll be sure to shout at you!"
Kiara: "I will count on it" :)
(Yup, the former Gerudo Chief and Champion. She's the only one who managed to beat me in a straight fight. And before you aay anything, she specializes in lightning. For a fish person wearing metal armor, even someone as tough as I am had an automatic disadvantage with those odds and abilities.)
___

TLink: "While I wish Fi could be there to see it with us...I'm confident that we'll find land. The future looks bright. I'm confident of that"
___

Spooky: "Really? That only makes sense. A lot of people are scared of ghosts."

We're not scared of you! We just don't trust that this old mansion is totally safe...

Spooky: "Well, I guess that's okay. Like I said before, you guys don't even have to stay if you don't want to. I've been dead for so long that even I don't know the ins and outs of every room of my own home anymore."
___

-Meaning the two might be a little more onboard with the idea of the date these four set them up on now...-
___

H-Hopefully there aren't any sudden emergencies...

---
---
---

Jeanne Alter: "I dunno who you talking of, but there's a reason why we all stared in silence at his super huge attack, duh"
---
---

---
Jeanne: I hope the best for her, I know what it is like to embark young into something big, only in my case I did it by choice.

-Is the Arthra currently visible from where they all are, Digi?-
___

-Even after being badly damaged and running low on missile ammo, however, Jenny sitll managed to put up just enough of a fight to not only survive another full fight with Springtron with help from a Hedlok, but also destroy the former...The only reason she didn't land the finishing blow was because she was trying to be merciful to him, but she still damaged the robot to the point where he only needed one incidental hit from Max to be destroyed-

-Nor are any of the rebels so far...-
___

-Peridot even types "THE FANS IN CHAT ARE EATING THIS UP! KEEP IT UP, ERESH! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!" along with a thumbs-up emoji-

(Peridot used to have an active official Twitter account run by the show's staff, and she almost always typed with cats lock on to go in line with how often she shouts in the show, so I'm carrying that over into there) :V

Alright, Claptrap, let's get you another replacement eye unit.

Claptrap: "Suh-weet! No more rolling into walls or tripping over debris!" -Bumpbs into the cane Gaster's using to help him walk- "Ow."
___

-Whereas Star was born into royalty, and had no choice but to fight for her life and the very existence of all magic and every lifeform tied to it...-

Star: "It's awesome! And well, I gues my butterfly wings still haven't fully grown yet, so I guess I can't right now..."

Moon: "And I typically only assume my butterfly form for combat. I'd be happy to showcase my magecraft ability at the knight's training grounds, but it's getting rather late here, so perhaps a demonstration can wait until tomorrow."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
She doesn't seem to listen to you much, either, though? Maybe it's a little extreme, but I'm starting to think you three might want to stage an intervention. :lol:
___

-But yeah, based on how she's seen them interact before, Ruby can already tell where this is going-
___

-Weiss' current thoughts?-
Sothis: "That's a good idea, actually."
---
-and will let things flow on their own-
---
Weiss: What fascinating craftsmanship.

-Indeed, so Liz is ready to help beat the rhino!-
---
Mary: -Giggle- "I will tell you all about it!"
---
Fujino: "That pride is earned. W-Well, that's what I think at least"
---
Illya: "...I was holding back all along!"
Bunyan: "You were?"
Illya: "Yeah!"
---
Tomoe: "Hm? That's not the case yet..." -oblivious to what she means-
-so is Nora! HECK YEAH!-
---
Palu: "I'm sure you will." :)
---
Azura: "How kind of you." :)
---
-"not holding back" will make her more reckless and worse for comedy's sake?- :V
---
Camilla: "All teasing aside, I imagine she's become a good friend of yours?"

Hinoka: "Oh, definitely!"

---
---

---

___

-Even after being badly damaged and running low on missile ammo, however, Jenny sitll managed to put up just enough of a fight to not only survive another full fight with Springtron with help from a Hedlok, but also destroy the former...The only reason she didn't land the finishing blow was because she was trying to be merciful to him, but she still damaged the robot to the point where he only needed one incidental hit from Max to be destroyed-

___

-Peridot even types "THE FANS IN CHAT ARE EATING THIS UP! KEEP IT UP, ERESH! YOU'RE DOING GREAT!" along with a thumbs-up emoji-

(Peridot used to have an active official Twitter account run by the show's staff, and she almost always typed with cats lock on to go in line with how often she shouts in the show, so I'm carrying that over into there) :V

Claptrap: "Suh-weet! No more rolling into walls or tripping over debris!" -Bumpbs into the cane Gaster's using to help him walk- "Ow."
___

-Whereas Star was born into royalty, and had no choice but to fight for her life and the very existence of all magic and every lifeform tied to it...-

Star: "It's awesome! And well, I gues my butterfly wings still haven't fully grown yet, so I guess I can't right now..."

Moon: "And I typically only assume my butterfly form for combat. I'd be happy to showcase my magecraft ability at the knight's training grounds, but it's getting rather late here, so perhaps a demonstration can wait until tomorrow."
Shez: "Well, big beams are scary."

-what KoP asked-
---
-not like Hedlok would tell Coyle any context; it was too busy trying to prevent Max from taking back control-
---
Hinoka: "You're a real natural, girl. You sure this is your first time?" :p
---
Kamui: Having to rule over such an amount of people... I can understand it somewhat, although Star's situation is of a grander scale...

Blake: "I don't mind waiting."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "That's a good idea, actually."
---
-and will let things flow on their own-
---
Weiss: What fascinating craftsmanship.
Yeah, she might take your guys' advice more seriously if everyone she's close to agrees that she tends to overwork herself...
___

-They'll get together someday-
___

-Machines like these help produce tons of different resources and products across multiple worlds. While that was likely already common knowledge for her, seeing these machines actually be built is intriguing, and often leads to one gaining more appreciation for the tech-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Yup, the former Gerudo Chief and Champion. She's the only one who managed to beat me in a straight fight. And before you aay anything, she specializes in lightning. For a fish person wearing metal armor, even someone as tough as I am had an automatic disadvantage with those odds and abilities.)
___

TLink: "While I wish Fi could be there to see it with us...I'm confident that we'll find land. The future looks bright. I'm confident of that"
___

Spooky: "Really? That only makes sense. A lot of people are scared of ghosts."

We're not scared of you! We just don't trust that this old mansion is totally safe...

Spooky: "Well, I guess that's okay. Like I said before, you guys don't even have to stay if you don't want to. I've been dead for so long that even I don't know the ins and outs of every room of my own home anymore."
___

-Meaning the two might be a little more onboard with the idea of the date these four set them up on now...-
___

H-Hopefully there aren't any sudden emergencies...
Cú: Fair, but knowing you, you still landed a hit or two. :p
---
Altera: "I'm confident too, you both are filled with energy and positivism"
---
Sakura: "That much? Oh goodness..."
---
-Indeed... Even if they won't be admitting about it- :V
---
Kiara: "Hopefully, but lets not focus on that now"
-so is Nora! HECK YEAH!-
---
Palu: "I'm sure you will." :)
---
Azura: "How kind of you." :)
---
-"not holding back" will make her more reckless and worse for comedy's sake?- :V
---
Camilla: "All teasing aside, I imagine she's become a good friend of yours?"

Hinoka: "Oh, definitely!"
-So they get their weapons ready to assault!-
---
Mary: "I'm going off, bye~!"
---
Fujino: "It's just what I think..."
---
-It wouldn't be Illya if that wasn't the case- :V
---
Tomoe: "I like to think that as well, we've been doing a lot of activities together!"
___

___

___

-what KoP asked-
---
-not like Hedlok would tell Coyle any context; it was too busy trying to prevent Max from taking back control-
---
---
Kamui: Having to rule over such an amount of people... I can understand it somewhat, although Star's situation is of a grander scale...

-Mayhaps it is even if afar-
---
-Indeed, so it gives her a bit of distress thatshe seemingly knows of at least one of them...-
---
Ahue
Tomoe: "Peridot-dono seems excited..."
Ereshkigal: "I, uh, see..." -unwrapping the special edition game they're gonna play-

Natsuki: "Maybe you shouldn't move much"
---
-Indeed, Kamui didn't get much time to do as much royal activities as she could have either...-

Artemis: "Sure~! I know it'll be fun~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Fair, but knowing you, you still landed a hit or two. :p
---
Altera: "I'm confident too, you both are filled with energy and positivism"
---
Sakura: "That much? Oh goodness..."
---
-Indeed... Even if they won't be admitting about it- :V
---
Kiara: "Hopefully, but lets not focus on that now"
(I landed several hits! It took a while, but
___

Tetra: "Being positive and being realistic don't always go hand in hand...But it's important to have hope, too."
___

Wait, wouldn't you need help finding your way around your own home again, then?

Spooky: "Meh, it's not like I need to eat or sleep. So I'll be fine."
___

-Seems like Saide and Lars showing up actually inadvertently helped the crew's plan- :V
___

A-Agreed, worrying too much now isn't going to do us much good...

Our focus should remain on helping Lusamine...

-what KoP asked-
---
---
---

---
-Indeed, so it gives her a bit of distress thatshe seemingly knows of at least one of them...-
---
Ahue
Ereshkigal: "I, uh, see..." -unwrapping the special edition game they're gonna play-

---
-Indeed, Kamui didn't get much time to do as much royal activities as she could have either...-

HEY, (furry little beast)!! YOU WANT TO HELP THESE PEOPLE OUT?? YOULL HAVE TO [deal] WITH SOME [lethal negotiations] FIRST!!
-Flies over Fou, and directly towards the Arthra, aiming his arm cannon at it-
___

-And even the Hedlok did give more context, Coyle likely wouldn't care since Springtron wouldn't have been destroyed if Jenny hadn't dealt so much damage to him in the first place-

-Not to mention the fact that Queen's betrayal will already be known the moment Zedd reports about it...-
___

-What video game are they unboxing?-

I'll guide him from here. -Lifts and moves Claptrap with telekinesis-
___

-Not to mention that Star's also might still inherit the kingdom's issues of mewman and monster racial division and have to do a lot of work to try and resolve them when she becomes Queen...-

Moon: "I'll gladly give a demonstration tomorrow, then." :p

-Also, by now the majority of them have finished dessert-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, she might take your guys' advice more seriously if everyone she's close to agrees that she tends to overwork herself...
___

-They'll get together someday-
___

-Machines like these help produce tons of different resources and products across multiple worlds. While that was likely already common knowledge for her, seeing these machines actually be built is intriguing, and often leads to one gaining more appreciation for the tech-
Sothis: "In the meantime, I should rest..."
---
-someday- :V
---
-and she truly does appreciate it-

-So they get their weapons ready to assault!-
---
Mary: "I'm going off, bye~!"
---
Fujino: "It's just what I think..."
---
-It wouldn't be Illya if that wasn't the case- :V
---
Tomoe: "I like to think that as well, we've been doing a lot of activities together!"
Nora: -HAMMER TIME-
---
Palu: "See you later~"
---
Azura: "And I like those thoughts." :)
---
Kanna: :facepalm:
---
Camilla: "Awwwww~ That is so sweet~!"

---
---
Ahue

---

HEY, (furry little beast)!! YOU WANT TO HELP THESE PEOPLE OUT?? YOULL HAVE TO [deal] WITH SOME [lethal negotiations] FIRST!!
___

-And even the Hedlok did give more context, Coyle likely wouldn't care since Springtron wouldn't have been destroyed if Jenny hadn't dealt so much damage to him in the first place-

-Not to mention the fact that Queen's betrayal will already be known the moment Zedd reports about it...-
___

___

-Not to mention that Star's also might still inherit the kingdom's issues of mewman and monster racial division and have to do a lot of work to try and resolve them when she becomes Queen...-

Ingrid: -looks at Yukari- "Get me closer to that thing."
---
-now she wants to focus even more on the grid-
---
-IT'S A RECENT GAME!-
---
-indeed.... hopefully, Star is ready...-

Blake: "Looking forward to it."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I landed several hits! It took a while, but
___

Tetra: "Being positive and being realistic don't always go hand in hand...But it's important to have hope, too."
___

Wait, wouldn't you need help finding your way around your own home again, then?

Spooky: "Meh, it's not like I need to eat or sleep. So I'll be fine."
___

-Seems like Saide and Lars showing up actually inadvertently helped the crew's plan- :V
___

A-Agreed, worrying too much now isn't going to do us much good...

Our focus should remain on helping Lusamine...
Unfinished
---
Altera: "I do see it as a motivation to impulse oneself"
---
Rin: "...Do you have a bedroom?"
---
-Indeed, they downright made cheers for that-
---
Aya: "Yeah, she's been pretty quiet now..." -just reading a few books-
___

___

___

---
---
-IT'S A RECENT GAME!-
---

-Yukari did so, opening the gap while Fou tried to jump at the flying Spamton-
Amy: "...Something's approaching really quick!"
Lindy: "Huh?!"
---
Kama: Plus I guess now the Queen can't cover up she's on our side any longer...
---
-Yeah, a multiplayer one at that!-

-The three are awed he can do that-
---
-On the very least, she's made aware of those things happening now and is wanting to try to change them...-

Atalanta: "Likewise, and thank you for the desserts as well"
Nora: -HAMMER TIME-
---
Palu: "See you later~"
---
Azura: "And I like those thoughts." :)
---
Kanna: :facepalm:
---
Camilla: "Awwwww~ That is so sweet~!"
-The carnivorous creature had seemingly finished its meal by now-
---
-Mary went off, happy to go see the android!-
---
Fujino: "...Would it be troubling if I wanted to see another one? I-I mean for another time, not today!"
---
-Ingrid looked at Chen playing for a moment and thought that was cute?-
---
Tomoe: "Hm, thank you for your compliment"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The carnivorous creature had seemingly finished its meal by now-
---
-Mary went off, happy to go see the android!-
---
Fujino: "...Would it be troubling if I wanted to see another one? I-I mean for another time, not today!"
---
-Ingrid looked at Chen playing for a moment and thought that was cute?-
---
Tomoe: "Hm, thank you for your compliment"
-unaware it would soon be attacked-
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
Azura: "Not in the slightest." :)
---
Ingrid: Children can be so adorable.
---
Camilla: "So what, you want to contract but what you have with Sakura is too much to handle a second person?" :p

Hinoka: "..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Unfinished
---
Altera: "I do see it as a motivation to impulse oneself"
---
Rin: "...Do you have a bedroom?"
---
-Indeed, they downright made cheers for that-
---
Aya: "Yeah, she's been pretty quiet now..." -just reading a few books-
(I landed several hits! It took a while, but I took several lightning bolts to land some strong strikes!)
___

TLink: "Do you have any plans for after you guys save Basel?"
___

Spooky: "Meh, probably. Again, it doesn't make much of a difference when I'm dead."
___

-They discuss this?-
___

I-I wonder how she's doing...

Sothis: "In the meantime, I should rest..."
---
-someday- :V
---
-and she truly does appreciate it-
Why are you at the infirmary if you only need rest?

-Wanting to make sure Byleth's health isn't being seriously negatively impacted by her sleepless weeks?- :V

___

-But not just yet- :V
___

-So long as they're used to make quality products efficiently instead of just cheaply-

-Some companies follow the latter practice, unfortunately, but that's not the tech's fault-

---
---
-IT'S A RECENT GAME!-
---

---
---

---
-On the very least, she's made aware of those things happening now and is wanting to try to change them...-

CHECK OUT THIS OFFER! WEVE GOT [explosive deals] WITH [prices so high] YOU'LL [die]!! ITS THAT GOOD!!

-Spamton NEO immediately opens fire on the parked Arthra ship, launching numerous Plus Bombs at it-
___

-Coyle's thoughts?-

-And that's a major problem...-
___

-But which one?1-

-And Yuri still totally has more questions for him?-
___

-Moon's making changes in the present, but they all figure that it might take a while for things to almost completely change for the better...-

Moon: "Of course. I'm glad you all enjoyed your meals." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

CHECK OUT THIS OFFER! WEVE GOT [explosive deals] WITH [prices so high] YOU'LL [die]!! ITS THAT GOOD!!

-Spamton NEO immediately opens fire on the parked Arthra ship, launching numerous Plus Bombs at it-
___

-Coyle's thoughts?-

___

-But which one?1-

___

-Moon's making changes in the present, but they all figure that it might take a while for things to almost completely change for the better...-

Ingrid: -POWERFUL DIVE KICK-
---
Coyle: I'm sure complete mastery of the Grid will make sure this junk pile can never stop me again!
---
-you know... the game! :V-
---
-if not generations-

Blake: "It's an honor to have been invited."

Why are you at the infirmary if you only need rest?

-Wanting to make sure Byleth's health isn't being seriously negatively impacted by her sleepless weeks?- :V

___

-But not just yet- :V
___

-So long as they're used to make quality products efficiently instead of just cheaply-

-Some companies follow the latter practice, unfortunately, but that's not the tech's fault-
Sothis: "To see if the sleepless weeks damaged her..."
---
-nope- :V
---
Weiss: I'll make sure every thing my company makes is of the highest quality.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "To see if the sleepless weeks damaged her..."
---
-nope- :V
---
Weiss: I'll make sure every thing my company makes is of the highest quality.
...If she's really gone that long without sleeping, that's definitely worthwhile talking to a doctor about. :ohwell:
___

-But hey ,at least Papyrus' advice may have worked out- :V
___

-And humanely and ethically, all in all a complete change for the better over how her father ran the original SDC-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...If she's really gone that long without sleeping, that's definitely worthwhile talking to a doctor about. :ohwell:
___

-But hey ,at least Papyrus' advice may have worked out- :V
___

-And humanely and ethically, all in all a complete change for the better over how her father ran the original SDC-
Sothis: "That's..." -yawn- "the plan..."
---
-maybe it did... :V-
---
-she'll try her absolute best to be a kind, yet fair boss-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Thanks..."
---
-she forgor- :skull:
---
-indeed... da Vinci helped so much...-
Well, it's not like I did much to help. Just get some rest and see if you can schedule an appointment with Nightingale.
___

-I am not surprised- :p
___

-She's been a huge help, gladly using her magecraft to replicate Dust of virtually all varieties-

-Heck, she likely wouldn't even have a new Dust business without her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-unaware it would soon be attacked-
---
-HOW CUTE-
---
Azura: "Not in the slightest." :)
---
Ingrid: Children can be so adorable.
---
Camilla: "So what, you want to contract but what you have with Sakura is too much to handle a second person?" :p

Hinoka: "..."
-Indeed, just doing the usual business of its species going off-
---
-Soon she'd find Monika of course, but with another lady she doesn't recognises-
---
Sakura: "After all we can hang out another time!"
Fujino: "....Yes" :)
---
-Indeed, gotta protect them! Moreso given they're Abby's friends!-
---
Tomoe: "....."

Sakura/Medusa: That's a cute reaction.
(I landed several hits! It took a while, but I took several lightning bolts to land some strong strikes!)
___

TLink: "Do you have any plans for after you guys save Basel?"
___

Spooky: "Meh, probably. Again, it doesn't make much of a difference when I'm dead."
___

-They discuss this?-
___

I-I wonder how she's doing...
Cú: Tanking through, huh? Pretty awesome!
---
Altera: "We really want to take a vacation..."
---
-Now even Rin is feeling a bit bad for her-
---
Luka: "It seems the date is gonna succeed~"
Gai: "Yeah! I can't wait to see the end result!"
---
Aya: "I'll go take a look..."

___

-Coyle's thoughts?-

___

-But which one?1-

___

---
Coyle: I'm sure complete mastery of the Grid will make sure this junk pile can never stop me again!
---
---
-if not generations-

-Which of course, is not gonna do good-
Amy: "We're being directly attacked again!"
Lindy: "Send in counter-measures!" -the Wolkenritter would be deployed!-
---
-Palutena would ask her more, but thats when Spamton attacked!-
---
-It's also highly popular, of course!-

Yuri: "...How can you do that?"
---
-But progress is still needed, as slow as it is...-

Medea: "And I'm glad you all agreed to join us" :)
Atalanta: "Thank you" :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, it's not like I did much to help. Just get some rest and see if you can schedule an appointment with Nightingale.
___

-I am not surprised- :p
___

-She's been a huge help, gladly using her magecraft to replicate Dust of virtually all varieties-

-Heck, she likely wouldn't even have a new Dust business without her-
Sothis: "I will..."
---
-silly Nora lol-
---
-she definitely wouldn't be able to sustain it-

-Indeed, just doing the usual business of its species going off-
---
-Soon she'd find Monika of course, but with another lady she doesn't recognises-
---
Sakura: "After all we can hang out another time!"
Fujino: "....Yes" :)
---
-Indeed, gotta protect them! Moreso given they're Abby's friends!-
---
Tomoe: "....."

Sakura/Medusa: That's a cute reaction.
-by two crazy women :V-
---
-SA YO RI-
---
Azura: "It would be a delight to." :)
---
Ingrid: Speaking of, I should go see Abigail.
---
Hinoka: "........You make it sound so much meaner than it is..."

Camilla: "Well, I'm not the one who wanted to provide for Sakura due to jealousy." :p

Hinoka: "!!!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Tanking through, huh? Pretty awesome!
---
Altera: "We really want to take a vacation..."
---
-Now even Rin is feeling a bit bad for her-
---
Luka: "It seems the date is gonna succeed~"
Gai: "Yeah! I can't wait to see the end result!"
---
Aya: "I'll go take a look..."
(It's partly why I want a rematch. I'm sure I can defeat her with more training now that I know what she's capable of! It still ain't gonna be easy, though. She's a worthy opponent.)
___

TLink: -Sighs- "Knowing all the stuff you've all had to deal with, I don't blame you guys for that...."
___

-As is Jenny...-

Okay, just standing around and debating about whether we should leave or not isn't solving anything. Should go further into the mansion to try and help Spooky, or just let her be and figure things out?

___

-The romantic piano music is still playing, which also makes Sadie and especially Lars somewhat awkward-
___

-How is Lusamine doing at the moment?-

Sothis: "I will..."
---
-silly Nora lol-
---
-she definitely wouldn't be able to sustain it-
On the bright side, at least she probably doesn't have any serious injures. Sleepless nights are bad, but not exactly as dangerous as the kind of battles Chaldea has to fight. 😅

-Sothis wonders why a robot Jenny is at the infirmary? When she doesn't even appear to be damaged, no less?-

___

-And now I don't know how to continue this- :p
___

-After all they aren't able to safely travel to Remnant anymore, at least not safely or regularly-

-The last time they were able to gather any Dust from there was when they were looking for an Ice Stone to allow Winter to evolve-

---
---
---
-if not generations-

---
---

---

-Ingrid's dive kick hits Spamton NEO's head and throws off his aim, but several Plus Bombs were already launched and flying directly towards the Arthra by the time it landed-
___

-On that note, I'm not sure what else to add here-
___

-Any popular multiplayer video game in specific or nah?- :p

Telekinesis through two forms of Mystic Eyes. It's a trait many skeletons like myself possess.
___

-This is a good start, but Star's likely going to have to try and work on mewman/monster relations in the kingdom for much of her reign...-

Moon: "Now you may either explore the castle as you wish, barring any rooms limited to royalty and castle staff, or head to your guest rooms any time. Your luggage has been brought to your rooms by some staff."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-Ingrid's dive kick hits Spamton NEO's head and throws off his aim, but several Plus Bombs were already launched and flying directly towards the Arthra by the time it landed-
___

___

Telekinesis through two forms of Mystic Eyes. It's a trait many skeletons like myself possess.
___

-This is a good start, but Star's likely going to have to try and work on mewman/monster relations in the kingdom for much of her reign...-

Moon: "Now you may either explore the castle as you wish, barring any rooms limited to royalty and castle staff, or head to your guest rooms any time. Your luggage has been brought to your rooms by some staff."
Ingrid: "I was slightly too late..."
---
-same...-
---
-CALLADODDY?!-
---
-indeed... and likely her successor as well-

Blake: "Oh, thank you." :)

On the bright side, at least she probably doesn't have any serious injures. Sleepless nights are bad, but not exactly as dangerous as the kind of battles Chaldea has to fight. 😅

-Sothis wonders why a robot Jenny is at the infirmary? When she doesn't even appear to be damaged, no less?-

___

-And now I don't know how to continue this- :p
___

-After all they aren't able to safely travel to Remnant anymore, at least not safely or regularly-

-The last time they were able to gather any Dust from there was when they were looking for an Ice Stone to allow Winter to evolve-
Sothis: "...But why are you here? You're a robot. You don't really need medical assistance..."
---
-same...-
---
-and thankfully found it...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "...But why are you here? You're a robot. You don't really need medical assistance..."
---
-same...-
---
-and thankfully found it...-
Oh, my sisters and I actually came here to help out with some of the patients. During the mission to Phaaze, we had to fight a bunch of corrupted species there, including tons of Pokemon.

Once Phazon was destroyed, we went back to rescue them and brought them here to get them medical treatment. The infirmary's been packed again since, so we're here to check on how they're doing and help tend to them so that the medical staff can focus on more patients....

___

-And I don't have any other ideas atm either admittedly-
___

-And with the da Vinci knowing how to create more Dust and the Beacon base having been rendered unsafe, they likely see even less incentive to go back Remnant again-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-by two crazy women :V-
---
-SA YO RI-
---
Azura: "It would be a delight to." :)
---
Ingrid: Speaking of, I should go see Abigail.
---
Hinoka: "........You make it sound so much meaner than it is..."

Camilla: "Well, I'm not the one who wanted to provide for Sakura due to jealousy." :p

Hinoka: "!!!"
-AND SPEAKING OF SAID CRAZY WOMEN!-
---
Mary: Oh, would I be interrupting someone?
Sayori: -Eating a cookie- "Hmmm, these are so good~"
Monika: "Just don't eat too much" :)
---
Fujino: "...Maybe in a few days?"
Medusa: "Of course~!"
---
-True, it's been a while...-
---
Sakura: "You thought we couldn't tell?" :p
(It's partly why I want a rematch. I'm sure I can defeat her with more training now that I know what she's capable of! It still ain't gonna be easy, though. She's a worthy opponent.)
___

TLink: -Sighs- "Knowing all the stuff you've all had to deal with, I don't blame you guys for that...."
___

-As is Jenny...-

Okay, just standing around and debating about whether we should leave or not isn't solving anything. Should go further into the mansion to try and help Spooky, or just let her be and figure things out?

___

-The romantic piano music is still playing, which also makes Sadie and especially Lars somewhat awkward-
___

-How is Lusamine doing at the moment?-
Cú: The more you speak of her, the more I want a taste of battling her myself. :p I'll leave her to you first though!
---
Altera: "I wonder if we'll be able to schedule it..."
---
Sakura: "I have no issue with it!"
Rin: "...Fine"
---
-And now that they can no longer distract themselves by talking to them, a little of that goes to Marvelous and Ahim too-
---
-She actually fell asleep...-
Aya: "Oh, she must have been tired..."
___

___

___

---
-same...-
---
-CALLADODDY?!-
---

-Shamal tried to cast barriers to protect the ship, but she wasn't able to cast enough quickly enough!-
---
-Likewise, hmmm....-
---
-CALLADODDY-

Yuri: "Woah... Mystic Eyes? So wait, that other skeleton around also can do this?"
---
-Not an easy job, but it's one that must be done-

Artemis: "OH! I wanna explore~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: The more you speak of her, the more I want a taste of battling her myself. :p I'll leave her to you first though!
---
Altera: "I wonder if we'll be able to schedule it..."
---
Sakura: "I have no issue with it!"
Rin: "...Fine"
---
-And now that they can no longer distract themselves by talking to them, a little of that goes to Marvelous and Ahim too-
---
-She actually fell asleep...-
Aya: "Oh, she must have been tired..."
(Try fighting the other Champions, too, then. They're all pretty freaking tough! I've yet to lose to any of the others unlike some of our matches, though, unless you count my duel with Mipha ending in a draw.)
___

TLink: "I'm sure you guys will at some point. You've goten to go on vacations before."

-Of course, they're unaware that the Rulers are already planning one, thanks to Weiss' idea of taking a vacation to Alola-
___

If they're in, then I'm in, too! Let's help you rediscover your old home, Spooky!

Spooky: "Oh, really? You don't have to stay and help. I'm still dead, so it's not a big deal to me."
___

-Will they say anything else to each other?-
___

-She had a long day including a heavy therapy session, to be fair-

---
-same...-
---
-CALLADODDY?!-
---

-Shamal tried to cast barriers to protect the ship, but she wasn't able to cast enough quickly enough!-
---
-Likewise, hmmm....-
---
-CALLADODDY-

Yuri: "Woah... Mystic Eyes? So wait, that other skeleton around also can do this?"
---
-Not an easy job, but it's one that must be done-

Artemis: "OH! I wanna explore~!"
-The Plus Bombs will detonate no matter what, whether they land or get shot, so their only hope to keep the Arthra from being damaged by them is for someone to put up more barrierse or shields at the last second-
___

-Any ideas for here? Alliance stuff?-
___

Peridot: "It's a limited edition of the latest Call of Duty game!" :b:

Other two, actually. I'm not sure which one you've met, but they're both my grandchildren. :p
___

-Her own future daughter...While Star thinks changes can be made to improve the status of monsters and relations between them and mewmans much sooner, she's perhaps a little too optimistic about such an outcome-

Star: "I think that answers that question." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Try fighting the other Champions, too, then. They're all pretty freaking tough! I've yet to lose to any of the others unlike some of our matches, though, unless you count my duel with Mipha ending in a draw.)
___

TLink: "I'm sure you guys will at some point. You've goten to go on vacations before."

-Of course, they're unaware that the Rulers are already planning one, thanks to Weiss' idea of taking a vacation to Alola-
___

If they're in, then I'm in, too! Let's help you rediscover your old home, Spooky!

Spooky: "Oh, really? You don't have to stay and help. I'm still dead, so it's not a big deal to me."
___

-Will they say anything else to each other?-
___

-She had a long day including a heavy therapy session, to be fair-
Cú: A draw, huh? Guess she isn't as delicate as she looks then. I'm interested. :p
---
Altera: "Thanks..." -by now Bunyan has gotten a cup of coffee with milk-
---
Sakura: "Oh you know, there might be something fun to discover!"
---
Marvelous: "...So, what now then?"
Ahim: "Um..."
Luka: "They'll break the ice again soon" :p
---
-Indeed, so Aya placed a sheeth over her from the neck down-

Top Bottom