• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-I have no idea what this is about, but I'm curious- :V

-Spamton NEO outright attempted to punch Fou afterwards with his giant fist-
___

...Forget it. I don't have enough ammo left to destroy that Hedlok... -Looked back at Springtron again with a saddened look, before lifting up Max again and flying off-

-Whether intentionally or not?-
___

-Lapis next typed "Any time" with another smiley emoji before adding "Break a leg! Not literally, that's just a common human expression for good luck"-

-And again, since a lot of people don't realize Lapis an actual alien, most of the chat also asusmes her limited familiarity with human culture is part of her persona and gimmick- :V

Monsters process food differently than humans do. Before we were introduced to humans foods, we primarily ate entirely differently created and cooked foods that utilized magic and ingredients inedible to most other species.
___

Star: "And didn't you two already visit one earlier?"

Moon: "So your people could have any number of different animal traits...?"
-if they can retreat, you might see "her" :V-

Palutena: "...He's distracted... I'll stay behind to keep an eye on him. Everyone else, retreat."
---
-the Hedlok would manage to free itself and report to Coyle-

Dr. Coyle: "They have done WHAT?!" 😡 -slammed an ARM on a table so hard that it broke-
---
-Eresh starting to feel better about this?-
---
Kamui: "I could go for another." :lol: "Besides, finding new ones is always nice."

Blake: "Indeed. Including many abilities related to the animals themselves."
-Mayhaps, hmmm...- :V

Luvia: "Understood!" -soon Lindy would start to get people transported into the Arthra-
---
-Indeed, Koyanskaya wanna see how much this woman is willing to go to keep her cover-
---
Ershkigal: "Ah, thank you as well!" I really can do this... Yeah, of course I can!

Yuri: "Woah, do you have any of these dishes here?"
---
Jeanne: "...You're right" 😅

Artemis: "You can hear more with your second pair of ears, right?"
Nora: "Hammer time?"
---
-she will always be Kamama to them- :3
---
Azura: "You would?"
---
-will they prevail?-
---
-where she be?-
Artemis: "Hammer time~!"
---
-Indeed she will be, she's proven to love them so much-
---
Fujino: "I do, I've heard they're very captivating"
---
-They're both in their last legs now-
---
-Most likely in a hot spring-
(It keep the enemy surprised, but I see no reason to go overboard unless there's truly something dire at stake like countless innocent people or the fate of an entire world.)

-She doesn't consider throwing thousands of spears per battle going overboard?- :p

___

TLink: "She's my little sister, of course we keep contact!" :grin: "Even if we didn't or eventually can't reach out to each other often anymore, though, just knowing she's safe again makes me glad. She's not in that prison at the Forsaken Fortress anymore, and she's safe at Outset with our grandma again. That's what matters to me."
___

Spooky: "Do I look like a ghost who'd threaten someone? Because people aren't scared of me all. Usually they just dismiss me or call me cute instead. It's...kinda annoying, actually."
___

Lars: "Whatever. I'll just take your word for it..."

Sadie: "Anyway, we don't mean to hold you guys up, so we should get to our own table. Enjoy your meal!" -Waves at the two as they walk towards said table-
___

Not even catching some sleep? I know Servants don't need it, but it does help restore energy after a while...
Cú: And throwing over a thousand spears isn't going overboard? :p
---
Altera: "I see. Certainly, she has a future ahead of her, all thanks to you. You should be proud of that"
---
Sakura: "Oh, though I do kinda see it... Sorry!"
---
Marvelous: "...Eh, you aren't so bad"
Ahim: "Don't blame yourselves for anything!"
---
Kiara: "It's all fine, I wouldn't be spending much of it here"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Welp, then I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

-Ruby points out that there are far fancier meals out there?-
___

-Either works-

-She finds a lot of music videos and plenty of comedy and entertainment videos on a Youtube-like platform-
-alrighty then-
---
-nah, she knows the value of a good sandwich :V-
---
-and listens to a few-

Artemis: "Hammer time~!"
---
-Indeed she will be, she's proven to love them so much-
---
Fujino: "I do, I've heard they're very captivating"
---
-They're both in their last legs now-
---
-Most likely in a hot spring-
Ren: "No, not hammer time. You'll startle it."

Nora: "Awwww..."
---
-which is why Palutena often lets her babysit them :V-
---
Azura: "Let me find a big enough room then. I like to move around when I dance."
---
-BUT WHO WINS?!-
---
Camilla: -is indeed in a hot spring~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: And throwing over a thousand spears isn't going overboard? :p
---
Altera: "I see. Certainly, she has a future ahead of her, all thanks to you. You should be proud of that"
---
Sakura: "Oh, though I do kinda see it... Sorry!"
---
Marvelous: "...Eh, you aren't so bad"
Ahim: "Don't blame yourselves for anything!"
---
Kiara: "It's all fine, I wouldn't be spending much of it here"
(Just because I only use my Undying form for emergencies oesn't mean I should hold back in other battles,, either!(
___

TLink: :) "Thanks...But I couldn't have done it without Tetra and her crew. They made sure Aryll got out of the fortress safely while I dealt with the giant bird that captured her and Ganondorf's other prisoners."

Tetra: "That was nothing, really."
___

Cute can be deceiving. Kilgore thought that wind-up toy robot who kept thinking that destroying me would be his ticket to joining Cluster Prime....

Spooky: "...Maybe being "cute" can occasionally help catch people off-guard for a big scare." :p
___

Lars: "We're not doing that, at least." (Not for interrupting their dinner, at least...) -Feels like he failed and could've done more when Aquamarine and Topaz captured
___

Are you sure? You could always return to the Artha too if need be.

-alrighty then-
---
-nah, she knows the value of a good sandwich :V-
---
-and listens to a few-
-How are Byleth and Sothis?-
___

-And thus agrees with the two instead?- :p
___

-There's a lot of indie artists out there with musical styles similar to her own, some with lyrics, some just instrumental-

-if they can retreat, you might see "her" :V-

Palutena: "...He's distracted... I'll stay behind to keep an eye on him. Everyone else, retreat."
---
-the Hedlok would manage to free itself and report to Coyle-

Dr. Coyle: "They have done WHAT?!" 😡 -slammed an ARM on a table so hard that it broke-
---
-Eresh starting to feel better about this?-
---
Kamui: "I could go for another." :lol: "Besides, finding new ones is always nice."

Blake: "Indeed. Including many abilities related to the animals themselves."

Luvia: "Understood!" -soon Lindy would start to get people transported into the Arthra-
---
-Indeed, Koyanskaya wanna see how much this woman is willing to go to keep her cover-
---
Ershkigal: "Ah, thank you as well!" I really can do this... Yeah, of course I can!

---

LEAVING SO SOON?? WHERE DO YOU [little sponges] THINK YOUR GOING?! I HAVENT EVEN USED MY [specil attack] YET!!

-A few seconds later, the entire area became shrouded with darkness, similar to Jevil's strongest attack, and a barrier formed around and surrounded everyone in the group-
___

-Springtron is...gone...damaged beyond repair...-

-But is at the very least, unaware that Lancer and Kama are with her right now as well-
___

Lapis: "Wow I think advice comment actually helped her!"

We do, but I wouldn't advise trying them. Humans process them differently as well.
___

Star: "Well, you're here to relax and still missed over a hundred day's worth of a break known as Summer, so I can't exactly judge.." :p

Moon: "So similar the many different species of monsters in Mewni, there were Faunus with many different traits of many different animals..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "No, not hammer time. You'll startle it."

Nora: "Awwww..."
---
-which is why Palutena often lets her babysit them :V-
---
Azura: "Let me find a big enough room then. I like to move around when I dance."
---
-BUT WHO WINS?!-
---
Camilla: -is indeed in a hot spring~-
Atalanta: "Maybe we should prepare an assault instead..."
---
-And it's given her plenty of free time- :V
---
Fujino: "Understood, I can wait"
---
-Hmmm, which one would be funnier?- :V
---
Medusa: -Behind her- "Boo"
(Just because I only use my Undying form for emergencies oesn't mean I should hold back in other battles,, either!(
___

TLink: :) "Thanks...But I couldn't have done it without Tetra and her crew. They made sure Aryll got out of the fortress safely while I dealt with the giant bird that captured her and Ganondorf's other prisoners."

Tetra: "That was nothing, really."
___

Cute can be deceiving. Kilgore thought that wind-up toy robot who kept thinking that destroying me would be his ticket to joining Cluster Prime....

Spooky: "...Maybe being "cute" can occasionally help catch people off-guard for a big scare." :p
___

Lars: "We're not doing that, at least." (Not for interrupting their dinner, at least...) -Feels like he failed and could've done more when Aquamarine and Topaz captured
___

Are you sure? You could always return to the Artha too if need be.
Cú: Fir, sometimes you gotta deal with things quick.
---
Altera: "For him, it had to be"
---
Rin: "I mean... It can be deceiving" -thinking on how Kirby has downright monstrous abilities-
---
-Awww...-
Ahim: "Also enjoy yourselves" :)
---
Kiara: "I will be fine... It might sound selfish, but I'd like to take these few days to just relax a little more"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Fir, sometimes you gotta deal with things quick.
---
Altera: "For him, it had to be"
---
Rin: "I mean... It can be deceiving" -thinking on how Kirby has downright monstrous abilities-
---
-Awww...-
Ahim: "Also enjoy yourselves" :)
---
Kiara: "I will be fine... It might sound selfish, but I'd like to take these few days to just relax a little more"
(That's partly why your spear has a homing power that lets you kill an opponent in one hit.) :p

___

Tetra: "It was a favor to a friend then." :p
___

-In addition to his monstrous appetite- :p

Spooky: "I could put that to good use for scares." :p
___

Sadie: "Same to you guys. Say hi to your crewmates for us!"
___

H-Honestly, given the past several months, it's not selfish, it's needed. Getting enough time to rest and relax is healthy, too...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

LEAVING SO SOON?? WHERE DO YOU [little sponges] THINK YOUR GOING?! I HAVENT EVEN USED MY [specil attack] YET!!

-A few seconds later, the entire area became shrouded with darkness, similar to Jevil's strongest attack, and a barrier formed around and surrounded everyone in the group-
___

-But is at the very least, unaware that Lancer and Kama are with her right now as well-
___

We do, but I wouldn't advise trying them. Humans process them differently as well.
___

Star: "Well, you're here to relax and still missed over a hundred day's worth of a break known as Summer, so I can't exactly judge.." :p

Moon: "So similar the many different species of monsters in Mewni, there were Faunus with many different traits of many different animals..."
Shez: "Are you KIDDING me?!" :glare:

Palutena: "Not content with just a retreat, huh?"
---
Dr. Coyle: "Oh, she is SO dead for this!" 😡 "But I must focus on the Grid for now..."
---
Hinoka: She's already more confident. Nice!
---
Kamui: "You'll find out that you get a lot less breaks as you grow up, Star. It's an unfortunate part of adulthood..."

Blake: "Huh? You had people like Faunus?" -would've replied to Artemis, but what Moon said really got her attention-

-How are Byleth and Sothis?-
___

-And thus agrees with the two instead?- :p
___

-There's a lot of indie artists out there with musical styles similar to her own, some with lyrics, some just instrumental-
-thinking of taking a vacation-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I guess there's nothing wrong with a good sandwich."
---
-and some very different ones she's certain Yang would like-

Atalanta: "Maybe we should prepare an assault instead..."
---
-And it's given her plenty of free time- :V
---
Fujino: "Understood, I can wait"
---
-Hmmm, which one would be funnier?- :V
---
Medusa: -Behind her- "Boo"
Blake: "A coordinated one."
---
-good for she- :V
---
-they will find a good room for it-
---
-yes :V-
---
Camilla: "Nice try, Medusa." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(That's partly why your spear has a homing power that lets you kill an opponent in one hit.) :p

___

Tetra: "It was a favor to a friend then." :p
___

-In addition to his monstrous appetite- :p

Spooky: "I could put that to good use for scares." :p
___

Sadie: "Same to you guys. Say hi to your crewmates for us!"
___

H-Honestly, given the past several months, it's not selfish, it's needed. Getting enough time to rest and relax is healthy, too...
Cú: Also why I don't use it on our matches. :p
---
Altera: -Nodded- "Fair enough" :)
---
Sakura: "Maybe you could indeed" :)
Rin: Hmph!
---
Ahim: "We will, thank you for considering them" :)
---
Kiara: "That as well, I wish others could do the same. But we've already pondered a lot on that"
Blake: "A coordinated one."
---
-good for she- :V
---
-they will find a good room for it-
---
-yes :V-
---
Camilla: "Nice try, Medusa." :p
Elizabeth: "Do I have to...?"
Sieg: -More eager than her- "How do I help?"
---
-Indeed- :V -Eventually Mary would be baking some cookies for Monika!-
---
-Indeed, spacious enough for Azura to do as she wants-
---
-The kids got a grenade thrown at them- :V
---
Medusa: "I had to" :p
Sakura: "Hi~" :)

___

___

___

---
Dr. Coyle: "Oh, she is SO dead for this!" 😡 "But I must focus on the Grid for now..."
---
---
Kamui: "You'll find out that you get a lot less breaks as you grow up, Star. It's an unfortunate part of adulthood..."

Blake: "Huh? You had people like Faunus?" -would've replied to Artemis, but what Moon said really got her attention-
Lindy: "Huh? What's wrong?"
Amy: "A barrier has been placed! We can't take out anyone now!"
---
-Indeed, and that Kama can very well tell her Master about this-
Kama: Hmmm, she really does feel like one of my kin...
---
-Good for her!-
Ereshkigal: "So, um... This is a face reveal, hahahah..."

Sayori: "We're not human though! We're Devices!"
Natsuki: "Yeah I'm new to it too"
---
Jeanne: "Indeed, it isn't like in one's childhood when they have more simple tasks..."

Artemis: "Oooooh, is that so?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Also why I don't use it on our matches. :p
---
Altera: -Nodded- "Fair enough" :)
---
Sakura: "Maybe you could indeed" :)
Rin: Hmph!
---
Ahim: "We will, thank you for considering them" :)
---
Kiara: "That as well, I wish others could do the same. But we've already pondered a lot on that"
(I don't use my Undying form for similar reasons.) :p
___

TLink: "Altera's right, too, though. I still don't know how to ever thank you and the crew enough for saving Aryll..."

Tetra: "Don't mention it!" -Genuinely doesn't see as that big of a deal at this point, just that saving the kid and buying Link time were the right things to do-
___

-The three of them are contemplating whether or not they should actually venture further into the mansion, now-
___

-And thus the two groups part ways for now, Sadie waving at Ahim and Marvelous as they left-
___

W-We really have, because honestly, we all need one...

But merely bringing it up repetitively won't just magically grant us the means to go on one any sooner

-thinking of taking a vacation-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I guess there's nothing wrong with a good sandwich."
---
-and some very different ones she's certain Yang would like-
-Everyone is- :V
___

Star: "Nothing wrong with it? It's one of the tastiest and healthiest meals out there! It's got meat, vegetables, cheese, toppings...Well, depending on what ingredients you want on your sandwich, but still, it's the ideal total food combo!"
___

-Many of which feature rock or metal songs and choreographed fight scenes or action scenes like motorcycle or car chases-

---
---
---

---
---
-Good for her!-

---
Jeanne: "Indeed, it isn't like in one's childhood when they have more simple tasks..."

-Numerous magic bullets shaped like dollar signs, all of varying sizes, then start spawning at the very back of the group before Spamton inhales them in much the same way Wario does with money-

-Spamton's inhale ability doesn't affect anyone else, but anyone hit by hte dollar signs that he's drawing in are injured by them-

___

-She's not even letting Springtron's destruction stop her from carrying out her or Koyanskaya's plans...-

-Palutena hears this?-
___

Ah, so you're androids! That explains why you're both entirely new to here and are unfamiliar with monsters...
___

Star: "Mom made that much clear to me years ago after reminding me that I'm gonna be the next queen someday..."

Moon: "Well, not quite like Faunus, as there aren't many mewmans with traits from another race or species, but many different vastly species of monsters are native to Mewni. Some like Buff Frog share much in common with frogs, while others have traits of animals like birds, crocodiles, goats, giraffes, bears, boars, rats, or even yokai, demons, or typically inanimate things.

While all of them are classified as monsters, and many do have some relation to one and other as species, the differences between each one are significant. While it sounds like the Faunus were all one people, it also sounds like any individual could have vastly different traits of completely different animals from from one and other."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I don't use my Undying form for similar reasons.) :p
___

TLink: "Altera's right, too, though. I still don't know how to ever thank you and the crew enough for saving Aryll..."

Tetra: "Don't mention it!" -Genuinely doesn't see as that big of a deal at this point, just that saving the kid and buying Link time were the right things to do-
___

-The three of them are contemplating whether or not they should actually venture further into the mansion, now-
___

-And thus the two groups part ways for now, Sadie waving at Ahim and Marvelous as they left-
___

W-We really have, because honestly, we all need one...

But merely bringing it up repetitively won't just magically grant us the means to go on one any sooner
Cú: See? We do compliment each other. :p
---
Altera: "You do get along the way Fi described it..."
---
-Indeed, hmmmm...-
---
Ahim: "They're nice kids" :)
Marvelous: "I guess"
---
Kiara: "I agree with Gaster in that, so I'd like to take these few nights for myself"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Do I have to...?"
Sieg: -More eager than her- "How do I help?"
---
-Indeed- :V -Eventually Mary would be baking some cookies for Monika!-
---
-Indeed, spacious enough for Azura to do as she wants-
---
-The kids got a grenade thrown at them- :V
---
Medusa: "I had to" :p
Sakura: "Hi~" :)
Nora: "Come on, Liz. We do stuff you like all the time. Only fair that we do something I'm excited about." :p
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Azura: "Are you ready?"
---
-KABOOM!-

Kanna: ".....They played well..."
---
Camilla: "What a lovely group coming to visit me~" -giggling-

-Everyone is- :V
___

Star: "Nothing wrong with it? It's one of the tastiest and healthiest meals out there! It's got meat, vegetables, cheese, toppings...Well, depending on what ingredients you want on your sandwich, but still, it's the ideal total food combo!"
___

-Many of which feature rock or metal songs and choreographed fight scenes or action scenes like motorcycle or car chases-
-fair enough :V-

-but otherwise, they're actually taking a day off... which was something Sothis insisted on because Byleth hadn't slept in days-
---
Nora: "Heck yeah it is! It's perfect!"
---
Weiss: Yeah, she might like those.

---
---
-Good for her!-

---

-Numerous magic bullets shaped like dollar signs, all of varying sizes, then start spawning at the very back of the group before Spamton inhales them in much the same way Wario does with money-

-Spamton's inhale ability doesn't affect anyone else, but anyone hit by hte dollar signs that he's drawing in are injured by them-

___

-She's not even letting Springtron's destruction stop her from carrying out her or Koyanskaya's plans...-

-Palutena hears this?-
___

Ah, so you're androids! That explains why you're both entirely new to here and are unfamiliar with monsters...
___

Star: "Mom made that much clear to me years ago after reminding me that I'm gonna be the next queen someday..."

Moon: "Well, not quite like Faunus, as there aren't many mewmans with traits from another race or species, but many different vastly species of monsters are native to Mewni. Some like Buff Frog share much in common with frogs, while others have traits of animals like birds, crocodiles, goats, giraffes, bears, boars, rats, or even yokai, demons, or typically inanimate things.

While all of them are classified as monsters, and many do have some relation to one and other as species, the differences between each one are significant. While it sounds like the Faunus were all one people, it also sounds like any individual could have vastly different traits of completely different animals from from one and other."
-Byleth and Shez had no trouble dodging them-

-Kamui might have gotten hit once or twice-

-Palutena took the opportunity to shoot a beam at Spamton-
---
-if anything, it motivates her even more now that she has a personal motive to be against Chaldea-

Palu: Koyanskaya?
---
-the awkward nervousness is endearing!-
---
Kamui: "Maybe you could see what our duties are one day so you get an idea?"

Blake: "It's not entirely random... usually. But I suppose the Faunus are more or less the same as monsters here, only far more human."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: See? We do compliment each other. :p
---
Altera: "You do get along the way Fi described it..."
---
-Indeed, hmmmm...-
---
Ahim: "They're nice kids" :)
Marvelous: "I guess"
---
Kiara: "I agree with Gaster in that, so I'd like to take these few nights for myself"
(The spear is still the ultimate melee weapon of choice!)
___

Tetra: "Wait, how exactly did she describe that?"
___

-So far, Spooky only seems mischievous at worst...-
___

-Sadie is certainly kind and levelheaded, at least-

-Lars seems more like the sort to have more of a hidden heart of gold-
___

-Aya doesn't mind?-

-fair enough :V-

-but otherwise, they're actually taking a day off... which was something Sothis insisted on because Byleth hadn't slept in days-
---
Nora: "Heck yeah it is! It's perfect!"
---
Weiss: Yeah, she might like those.
-Yeah, even borderline immortals can get tired after several days without sleep- :V

___

Star: "Good choice for lunch today!"
___

-And then there's music videos of songs by animated and virtual bands, like the Gorillaz-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yeah, even borderline immortals can get tired after several days without sleep- :V
___

Star: "Good choice for lunch today!"
___

-And then there's music videos of songs by animated and virtual bands, like the Gorillaz-
Byleth: I'm fine...

Sothis: You are not! :glare:
---
Nora: "I know." :p
---
-indeed there were-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: I'm fine...

Sothis: You are not! :glare:
---
Nora: "I know." :p
---
-indeed there were-
-Byleth on the verge of falling asleep during their conversation?-
___

-Then at some point, Ren would enter the cafeteria as well?-
___

-One of them is mostly about them driving in a car across a desert road, the latter half of which consists of a car chase where a hitmanb played by Bruce Willis is shooting at them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth on the verge of falling asleep during their conversation?-
___

-Then at some point, Ren would enter the cafeteria as well?-
___

-One of them is mostly about them driving in a car across a desert road, the latter half of which consists of a car chase where a hitmanb played by Bruce Willis is shooting at them-
-she really is, holding on a table to not fall-
---
-sure, why not?-
---
Weiss: .....What?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she almost fell off-
---
Nora: "Hey, Ren! Here for a bite!"

Ren: "I suppose I am."
---
-and she has none of that context-
-Sothis points this out- :p
___

Star: "What else would you visit the cafeteria for?" (there's no way Nora's gonna tell him right now, right?)
___

-So instead it just looks a random car chase where a hitman is gunning after three CGI members of a band-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Sothis points this out- :p
___

Star: "What else would you visit the cafeteria for?" (there's no way Nora's gonna tell him right now, right?)
___

-So instead it just looks a random car chase where a hitman is gunning after three CGI members of a band-
Sothis: You can barely stand! Please get some rest!

Byleth: I have... some training to do...
---
Ren: "A good point."

-nope- :p
---
Weiss: :confused:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: You can barely stand! Please get some rest!

Byleth: I have... some training to do...
---
Ren: "A good point."

-nope- :p
---
Weiss: :confused:
-Doesn't she train enough regularly?-
___

Star: (Yeah, I'd be way shocked if she just blurted it out this soon after how nervous she was earlier.)
___

-Well, at least it's impressively filmed and directed-

-It practically looks like a scene from an action movie-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Doesn't she train enough regularly?-
___

Star: (Yeah, I'd be way shocked if she just blurted it out this soon after how nervous she was earlier.)
___

-Well, at least it's impressively filmed and directed-

-It practically looks like a scene from an action movie-
Sothis: ...Don't make me take over, Byleth...
---
-yeah, she just eating with fren-
---
-it still confuses her tho-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: ...Don't make me take over, Byleth...
---
-yeah, she just eating with fren-
---
-it still confuses her tho-
-She's totally gonna pass out of utter exhaustion before she even begins training- :V
___

-Star wondering how it'll go-
___

-She should probably switch to some (hopefully) less confusing videos then- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed, and will do so-
---
-IT'S THE BEST-
---
-and doesn't watch them- :V
-Byleth needs the support right now...-
___

-Star's about to leave...but nods at Nora before she does, signaling to her that she's confident that Nora can admit to Ren how she feels when she's ready to-

-Of course, she does this either when Ren isn't looking, or Ren just fails to notice-
___

-Not even ones of people failing and getting angreh at games designed to invoke anger?- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

-Palutena hears this?-
___

___

---
-if anything, it motivates her even more now that she has a personal motive to be against Chaldea-

---
---

Blake: "It's not entirely random... usually. But I suppose the Faunus are more or less the same as monsters here, only far more human."
-Fou was lucky enough to dodge those that went at him-
-Cú and Elizabeth weren't lucky enough, while Jalter sent fire at Spamton-
---
Kama: Yes, being a little closer I hold no doubts that she's a Beast.
---
Ereshkigal: "...Ah, I also brought this for an unboxing!" -shows sealed box-

Sayori: "Yeah, kinda sooo~!"
---
Jeanne: "I know it may sound... Boring, but it's just to help you a little"

Atalanta: "When you think about it, it really isn't so different between us and them, is it? We have others too with more animalistic traits"
Nora: "Come on, Liz. We do stuff you like all the time. Only fair that we do something I'm excited about." :p
---
-awwwwww~-
---
Azura: "Are you ready?"
---
-KABOOM!-

Kanna: ".....They played well..."
---
Camilla: "What a lovely group coming to visit me~" -giggling-
Elizabeth: "I... Well, fine. If you really like this, I'll see to give it a try~!"
---
-Indeed, appreciating her like an older sis already!-
---
Fujino: "Please, go on now"
---
Illya: "They're taking our loot, awww..."
---
Sakura: "Thanks~"
Tomoe: "My apologies for interrupting"
(The spear is still the ultimate melee weapon of choice!)
___

Tetra: "Wait, how exactly did she describe that?"
___

-So far, Spooky only seems mischievous at worst...-
___

-Sadie is certainly kind and levelheaded, at least-

-Lars seems more like the sort to have more of a hidden heart of gold-
___

-Aya doesn't mind?-
Cú: You know it! Though I also tended to use swords a lot.
---
Altera: "Um, maybe I spoke a little too much" 😅
---
-Indeed, Sakura seems to trust her-
---
-In a way, it makes Ahim see some of Marvelous in him-
---
Aya: "It's fine, I've taken a few nights myself to be outdoors in fact"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: You know it! Though I also tended to use swords a lot.
---
Altera: "Um, maybe I spoke a little too much" 😅
---
-Indeed, Sakura seems to trust her-
---
-In a way, it makes Ahim see some of Marvelous in him-
---
Aya: "It's fine, I've taken a few nights myself to be outdoors in fact"
(And I use hydrokinetic water magic...Usually to form more spears, but I could use it for water-based attacks if I wanted to!)
___

Tetra: "...No, it's fine. I'm sure whatever she said, she meant with positivity."
___

-But at the same time, there still seems to be something distinctly...off, about this otherwise abandoned mansion...-
___

-Only Lars is even grumpier- :V
___

-Often going swimming or just lazily floating on her back-

---

---
---

---
---

---

Atalanta: "When you think about it, it really isn't so different between us and them, is it? We have others too with more animalistic traits"
-Rockruff and Jigglypuff weren't any luckier than their trainers, and were also struck by some of the magic dollar sign bullets-

-Both Palutena's and Jalter's attacks barely temporarily pushed Spamton NEO back at best, and a few seconds later, the magic bullets stopped spawning-

-Once they did stop spawning, though, Spamton NEO's jaws started shaking...-

___

-And if the plans Coyle's helping Koyanskaya with succeeds, it's a guarantee that most of Chaldea and everything they stand and fight for will be completely destroyed...-

-That confirms it, then...But which one is she?-
___

Peridot: "Oh, sweet! An unboxing intro! Is it a new or rare edition of a video game? Some epic merchandise, perhaps?!" :b:

I take it you're new members of the Bureau?

Claptrap: "Nope, not exactly, Dr. G!"
___

Star: "Well, I've been trying to be a little more responsible since Toffee showed up again, so maybe that's a start...?"

Moon: "No, I've realized that it truly isn't..."

Star: "Is it possible that there could be mewmans out there with monster traits?"

Moon: "While that is certainly possible, Faunus seem to be a separate race from humans, so the circumstances behind that would be different. In this case, such mewmans most likely have be born of a both mewman parent and a monster parent." (And that's most likely what Eclipsa's daughter was, too...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth needs the support right now...-
___

-Star's about to leave...but nods at Nora before she does, signaling to her that she's confident that Nora can admit to Ren how she feels when she's ready to-

-Of course, she does this either when Ren isn't looking, or Ren just fails to notice-
___

-Not even ones of people failing and getting angreh at games designed to invoke anger?- :V
-and so she takes over to help Byleth rest-
---
Nora: -now nervous as hell-
---
-she's not that kind of person :V-

Elizabeth: "I... Well, fine. If you really like this, I'll see to give it a try~!"
---
-Indeed, appreciating her like an older sis already!-
---
Fujino: "Please, go on now"
---
Illya: "They're taking our loot, awww..."
---
Sakura: "Thanks~"
Tomoe: "My apologies for interrupting"
Nora: "Yaaaaaay~!"
---
-so sweet of Mary~-

-Mama proud-
---
-and so she does the infamous dance scene but without magic so no discomfort :V-
---
Kanna: "We did our best..."
---
Camilla: "Oh, and who's this cutie~?"

Hinoka: "That's.... That's Tomoe Gozen."

---
---

---

-Rockruff and Jigglypuff weren't any luckier than their trainers, and were also struck by some of the magic dollar sign bullets-

-Both Palutena's and Jalter's attacks barely temporarily pushed Spamton NEO back at best, and a few seconds later, the magic bullets stopped spawning-

___

-And if the plans Coyle's helping Koyanskaya with succeeds, it's a guarantee that most of Chaldea and everything they stand and fight for will be completely destroyed...-

___

Peridot: "Oh, sweet! An unboxing intro! Is it a new or rare edition of a video game? Some epic merchandise, perhaps?!" :b:

___

Star: "Well, I've been trying to be a little more responsible since Toffee showed up again, so maybe that's a start...?"

Star: "Is it possible that there could be mewmans out there with monster traits?"

Moon: "While that is certainly possible, Faunus seem to be a separate race from humans, so the circumstances behind that would be different. In this case, such mewmans most likely have be born of a both mewman parent and a monster parent." (And that's most likely what Eclipsa's daughter was, too...)
Palu: "What is he doing now...?"

-Byleth be observing-
---
Hinoka: "Nice! Wanna open it?"
---
Kamui: "What do you think of this idea, Your Majesty?"

Blake: "Has there been known cases of this?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah... does anyone spot her?-
---
-neither does Ren :V-
---
-probably... I just have to think about them :V-
-Jenny would if she's at the infirmary-

-Which given how exhausted Byleth is, might actually be a good place for Sothis to go to make sure that Byleth's still in decent health- :V
___

-Does Nora realize this and manage to regain some composure?-
___

-Any ideas?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(And I use hydrokinetic water magic...Usually to form more spears, but I could use it for water-based attacks if I wanted to!)
___

Tetra: "...No, it's fine. I'm sure whatever she said, she meant with positivity."
___

-But at the same time, there still seems to be something distinctly...off, about this otherwise abandoned mansion...-
___

-Only Lars is even grumpier- :V
___

-Often going swimming or just lazily floating on her back-
Cú: Come to think of, you could test it along that dancer gal -referring to Azura-
---
Altera: "She did. She was always so fond of him"
---
-Which... Says something given it's already a mansion inhabited by a ghost-
---
-I mean, she ain't gonna deny that either- :V
---
-Indeed, something Kiara is planning to do tonight!-
Nora: "Yaaaaaay~!"
---
-so sweet of Mary~-

-Mama proud-
---
-and so she does the infamous dance scene but without magic so no discomfort :V-
---
Kanna: "We did our best..."
---
Camilla: "Oh, and who's this cutie~?"

Hinoka: "That's.... That's Tomoe Gozen."
Elizabeth: "So I'll try to whack it down then!"
Artemis: "That's the spirit!"
---
Mary: -Humming a lullaby as she gets them ready in a bag- "There~"
---
-And Fujino is fascinated by her movements and hydrokinesis-
---
Bunyan: "Oh well, I'm sure the other team had fun too!"
-Meanwhile the other team-
Hayate: "HA! they sucked it!"
Fate: "Hayate, please don't yell..."
Nanoha: "Well, she's excited, nyahaha" 😅
Alice: "She's right, they sucked it!"
Miyu: "...Language, please"
---
Tomoe: "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am of the Archer class"

___

___

___

-Byleth be observing-
---
---

-Fou doesn't waits, sending streams of magical energy at him, and big ones too-
---
Kama: I still can't tell which number she is though...
---
Ereshkigal: "Yeah, let's get to it and you'll all see..."
Tomoe: "Understood" -they take off the tape from the box-

Sayori: "Not like that, we're, uh... With you, yeah!" -knows mentioning Monika now would upset them-
---
-What Uni asked-

Artemis: "It wouldn't be out of the question I'm sure" :p
Medea: "Hmmm..." -thinking about Eclipsa-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Come to think of, you could test it along that dancer gal -referring to Azura-
---
Altera: "She did. She was always so fond of him"
---
-Which... Says something given it's already a mansion inhabited by a ghost-
---
-I mean, she ain't gonna deny that either- :V
---
-Indeed, something Kiara is planning to do tonight!-
(Or Mipha for that matter. Hell, I tried fighting her in a one on one spar along with the other Champions a few days ago, and the battle was a draw!)
___

-Even seeing him like a little brother...-
___

-Even for a seemingly abandoned mansion, the entrance looks odd, being so empty and simplistic, like a random room in an old castle rather than the foyer to a more modern mansion-
___

-If he's got a kinder side, it's either buried deep down passed his grumpy and cynical attitude, or hidden along with some insecurities by a rude facade-

-Sadie's clearly among the most sharp and intelligent people in town and still seems to like him, and he in-turn gets along with her rather well, so it's evident that he does have a kinder side; it's just really hidden deep down...No one's gotten him to admit it, though- :V
___

-For the majority of the night itself?-

-Byleth be observing-
---
---

---
---

Sayori: "Not like that, we're, uh... With you, yeah!" -knows mentioning Monika now would upset them-
---
-What Uni asked-

-These streams of magical energy would be countered by huge laser shots with Spamton's face on them that Spamton NEO starts rapidly shooting from his mouth-

-Normally, there wouldn't be much space for the majority to dodge these laser blasts, but Fou's own energy streams are taking the hits for them, effectivelly cancelling both projectiles out-

___

Unreplied on your end, Uni.
___

Well, in any case, welcome to Chaldea. And also the Bureau. This interdimensional ship belongs to the Bureau, but they're allowing us to stay here as a temporary base.
___

Moon: "Well, Star, you've certainly learned to be more about responsible these past several months... You're on the right track, but you've still got more to learn. That's partly why we're having you move back to Mewni. You're going to be the next Queen of Mewni as an adult, so it's time you spend more time in the dimension and study the kingdom you're one going going to rule."

Star: "Well, I guess there's Tom...But isn't he more of a demon?" (Wait, what makes demons different from monsters? Or the Magical High Comission members, for that matter?)

Moon: "While it's not entirely unheard of, there aren't currently many documented cases of it."

-Medea could tell that the reason Moon isn't mentioning Eclipsa's daughter is because they're confident that the Magic High Commission is withholding information on her whereabouts or what happened to her, and may have even been directly involved in it, so unlike the case with Ludo's theft of the Butterfly Spell Book and the capture of Glossaryck, they actually need to be discrete about this situatio so they can investigate it without raising suspicion from the MHC themselves-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Jenny would if she's at the infirmary-

-Which given how exhausted Byleth is, might actually be a good place for Sothis to go to make sure that Byleth's still in decent health- :V
___

-Does Nora realize this and manage to regain some composure?-
___

-Any ideas?-
-yeah, Sothis would go there because it's close-
---
-she tries-
---
-hmmm... maybe some stuff about engineering-

Elizabeth: "So I'll try to whack it down then!"
Artemis: "That's the spirit!"
---
Mary: -Humming a lullaby as she gets them ready in a bag- "There~"
---
-And Fujino is fascinated by her movements and hydrokinesis-
---
Bunyan: "Oh well, I'm sure the other team had fun too!"
-Meanwhile the other team-
Hayate: "HA! they sucked it!"
Fate: "Hayate, please don't yell..."
Nanoha: "Well, she's excited, nyahaha" 😅
Alice: "She's right, they sucked it!"
Miyu: "...Language, please"
---
Tomoe: "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am of the Archer class"
Nora: "We'll do it together, friend!" :b:

Ren: These two are just enabling each other...
---
Palu: "Making more cookies?"
---
-it was truly beautiful-
---
-LMAOOOOOO-

---
---

---
-What Uni asked-

-These streams of magical energy would be countered by huge laser shots with Spamton's face on them that Spamton NEO starts rapidly shooting from his mouth-

-Normally, there wouldn't be much space for the majority to dodge these laser blasts, but Fou's own energy streams are taking the hits for them, effectivelly cancelling both projectiles out-

___

___

Well, in any case, welcome to Chaldea. And also the Bureau. This interdimensional ship belongs to the Bureau, but they're allowing us to stay here as a temporary base.
___

Moon: "Well, Star, you've certainly learned to be more about responsible these past several months... You're on the right track, but you've still got more to learn. That's partly why we're having you move back to Mewni. You're going to be the next Queen of Mewni as an adult, so it's time you spend more time in the dimension and study the kingdom you're one going going to rule."

Star: "Well, I guess there's Tom...But isn't he more of a demon?" (Wait, what makes demons different from monsters? Or the Magical High Comission members, for that matter?)

Moon: "While it's not entirely unheard of, there aren't currently many documented cases of it."

-Medea could tell that the reason Moon isn't mentioning Eclipsa's daughter is because they're confident that the Magic High Commission is withholding information on her whereabouts or what happened to her, and may have even been directly involved in it, so unlike the case with Ludo's theft of the Butterfly Spell Book and the capture of Glossaryck, they actually need to be discrete about this situatio so they can investigate it without raising suspicion from the MHC themselves-
Shez: "Maybe we can break the barrier...?"

Byleth: "It's worth a try."
---
Palu: Fou has felt weird recently, so my guess is she's aiming for his seat...
---
Hinoka: -just looks at stream chat-
---
Kamui: "A ruler who spends all her time away from her kingdom would not be a ruler I would trust... Hopefully, you'll still allow her to visit other places occasionally, Your Majesty."

Blake: "I'm not surprised to hear that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yeah, Sothis would go there because it's close-
---
-she tries-
---
-hmmm... maybe some stuff about engineering-
Oh, hey Byleth! -Waves- Or, are you Sothis? Your looks changed a little again...
___

-But does she succeed or fail?-
___

-She's a certified engineer having constructed Myrtenaster herself, after all-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Or Mipha for that matter. Hell, I tried fighting her in a one on one spar along with the other Champions a few days ago, and the battle was a draw!)
___

-Even seeing him like a little brother...-
___

-Even for a seemingly abandoned mansion, the entrance looks odd, being so empty and simplistic, like a random room in an old castle rather than the foyer to a more modern mansion-
___

-If he's got a kinder side, it's either buried deep down passed his grumpy and cynical attitude, or hidden along with some insecurities by a rude facade-

-Sadie's clearly among the most sharp and intelligent people in town and still seems to like him, and he in-turn gets along with her rather well, so it's evident that he does have a kinder side; it's just really hidden deep down...No one's gotten him to admit it, though- :V
___

-For the majority of the night itself?-
Cú: Wait, really? Why didn't you invite me?
---
Altera: "I'm sure she'd be happy to see you will travel together" :)
---
Rin: "...It somehow looks odder than it should, like... Isn't it too simplistic?"
---
-It made her giggle in fact-
Marvelous: "What's funny?"
Ahim: "He reminds me of you" :p
---
-Yep, that's her idea of fun right now-
Nora: "We'll do it together, friend!" :b:

Ren: These two are just enabling each other...
---
Palu: "Making more cookies?"
---
-it was truly beautiful-
---
-LMAOOOOOO-
-Which makes it clear how they became friends then...-
Elizabeth: Maybe this can even help her get close with the flower guy! -referring to him-
---
Mary: "Yes! That lasy Monika really liked them last time!"
---
Fujino: "That... That was.... I have no words"
---
-Yeah, other buckos having fun at least- :V
Chen: "Oh well, we'll get it next time!"
---
Unreplied

___

___

___

---
---
---
Kamui: "A ruler who spends all her time away from her kingdom would not be a ruler I would trust... Hopefully, you'll still allow her to visit other places occasionally, Your Majesty."

-It's not like Fou's stopping now, so maybe they could try-
---
Kama: The fourth one? Hmmm, I guess that would explain her animalistic traits...
---
-The stream chat is getting filled with comments about how Eresh is cute and they wanna see them open the box-

Yuri: "Right, we were actually informed of some stuff after our activation"
---
Jeanne: "Beyond just business for negotiations, given she still needs time for herself"

Atalanta: "Huh, in this world's vast history, I'd expect it to happen"
Medea: We still haven't found out what happened with her. Of course, we've been busy...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which makes it clear how they became friends then...-
Elizabeth: Maybe this can even help her get close with the flower guy! -referring to him-
---
Mary: "Yes! That lasy Monika really liked them last time!"
---
Fujino: "That... That was.... I have no words"
---
-Yeah, other buckos having fun at least- :V
Chen: "Oh well, we'll get it next time!"
---
Unreplied
-ooooooh, she ships them~-
---
Palu: "You are so sweet, Mary." :)
---
Azura: "Were my dance and voice so mesmerizing?"
---
Kanna: "We sure will!"
---
Hinoka: "Oh, so adorable~ Is she yours, Hinoka~?"

Hinoka: "Don't say it like that..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Wait, really? Why didn't you invite me?
---
Altera: "I'm sure she'd be happy to see you will travel together" :)
---
Rin: "...It somehow looks odder than it should, like... Isn't it too simplistic?"
---
-It made her giggle in fact-
Marvelous: "What's funny?"
Ahim: "He reminds me of you" :p
---
-Yep, that's her idea of fun right now-
(It was a test of my strength and skills as a knight and captain, so the fights were just one v. one duels.) :p
___

Tetra: "Not to mention looking for a new land. That's pretty incredible, right?" -Notably, even Tetra seemed to be holding back some emotion while remarking on that subject-

TLink: "...Yeah. I know she would..." :)
___

That's what I was thinking. Something about this place still seems strange...
___

-Marvelous be like "Wait, how?"?-
___

That'd sound nice if I didn't need sleep. But even just going a swim is always fun!

Oh, hey Byleth! -Waves- Or, are you Sothis? Your looks changed a little again...
___

___

Unreplied, Uni.

---
---
---

---
Kama: The fourth one? Hmmm, I guess that would explain her animalistic traits...
---
-The stream chat is getting filled with comments about how Eresh is cute and they wanna see them open the box-

---
Jeanne: "Beyond just business for negotiations, given she still needs time for herself"

Medea: We still haven't found out what happened with her. Of course, we've been busy...
-They ultimately didn't have much time to try it, as a few seconds later, Spamton fired a laser shot so huge that it phased through and past the barrier, making it impossible to avoid. The only saving grace was that it was traveling slow and blew up before it could actually hit anyone, surprisingly enough, dispelling the barrier in the process-

-At this point, anyone present who was part of the fight with Jevil could tell that Spamton was a similar entity to him, as that last attack strongly resembled Jevil's scythe launching attack-

___

The Coyle stuff was still unreplied. :p

-Does that give them any additional information about her? At the least, it confirms that she'd be extremely dangerous in a direct fight-
___

Lapis: "There aren't any notable labels or logos on that box, so I wonder what it is..."

And the primary reason you're here is because
___

Moon: "Now that, we can still allow."

Star:: -Sighed in relief-

Moon: "Oh, it very likely has. My personal theory is that most documented cases may have been lost to time, at least temporarily. Most monsters live in villages located far away from the capitol and most mewman cities, so it's also likely that there currently aren't many in the present day..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

Sothis: "How could you tell? I was trying to be subtle..."

-the "subtlety" in question-

1694036755578.png
---
-she failed successfully because Ren didn't notice :V-
---
-well, maybe not certified.... but she is self-taught :V-

---
---

---

-They ultimately didn't have much time to try it, as a few seconds later, Spamton fired a laser shot so huge that it phased through and past the barrier, making it impossible to avoid. The only saving grace was that it was traveling slow and blew up before it could actually hit anyone, surprisingly enough, dispelling the barrier in the process-

-At this point, anyone present who was part of the fight with Jevil could tell that Spamton was a similar entity to him, as that last attack strongly resembled Jevil's scythe launching attack-

___

-Does that give them any additional information about her? At the least, it confirms that she'd be extremely dangerous in a direct fight-
___

Lapis: "There aren't any notable labels or logos on that box, so I wonder what it is..."

And the primary reason you're here is because
___

Moon: "Now that, we can still allow."

Star:: -Sighed in relief-

Moon: "Oh, it very likely has. My personal theory is that most documented cases may have been lost to time, at least temporarily. Most monsters live in villages located far away from the capitol and most mewman cities, so it's also likely that there currently aren't many in the present day..."
Palutena: ".......That was... something that happened..."
---
Coyle: I've entertained the idea of letting them live long enough...

Palu: I suppose it would indeed...
---
Hinoka: -chuckled at that- Such a nice chat.
---
-SHE CAN STILL SEE MARCO!-

Blake: "And if there were, they wouldn't want to make themselves known..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "How could you tell? I was trying to be subtle..."

-the "subtlety" in question-

View attachment 377341
---