• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(It's worth a shot.. And even we can't defeat those, Chaldea's got a bunch of strong mechs of their own to fight those on even ground!)

That'd certainly be dramatic for an arc and tie into the show, but at least she'd be able to recover from the injury
___

-He'll mention him later once he feels it's the right time to talk about how he's coping with those losses, but first, gotta make sure Altera's alright-

TLink: "Actually...you can any time, now. I asked them to provide some backup for Chaldea..."
___

I reallyshould've brought my own rubber shell suit... -At the very least, she's able to switch out one of her hands for an umbrella with a rubber coating-
___

Sadie: "I won a gift card for this restaurant last week, so I decided to drive up to Empire City and make good use of it. Going to a fancy place like this alone would be pretty lame, though, so I brought Lars along so we could both have a nicer than average meal." :p

Lars: "I still think this place looks pretty stuck up...Are you sure that gift card's even going to be enough to cover a dinner for both of us?"

Sadie: "Even if it's not, we still have a lot of change left over from those gold bars those Pharaohs used to pay for their food." :p
___

-Some pork and vegetables!-
Cú: Also that kid, that goddess and that gorgon who can become giants, right?

I've seriously been thinking of that, problem is the rammifications of that would be seen chronologically 10 years later. Alternatively I could do it like in the movies which are a different continuity, where she's crippled in a different worse way as she loses an eye and an arm which get replaced with cybernetics.
---
-Makes complete sense, given people around knew Fi better-

Altera: "Oh, is that so? Where are they?"
---
Rin: "Now at least we can tell you next time..."
---
Ahim: "Gold bars?"
Marvelous: "Sounds like something those three would have done" -already has the idea who they talking of, he's seen them around, even if Nitocris is the most reserved of the three-
---
Aya: "Hmmm, it's looking so good~"
Nora: "Thanks for believing in me!" :grin:
---
-how could someone as wonderful as Palutena like HIM?!-
---
-about less depressing things- :V
---
-forgot the other kiddos so...-

Elise: "Good thing Sakura and I picked medic roles!" :grin:

Sakura: "Y-You'll all be okay!"
---
Hinoka: "Makes me even more convinced contracting with you would be great." :)
Artemis: "Though don't forget, we need to identify any weak spot if there's one! Also see how durable its skin is... Which brings me to the fact we could shoot an arrow at it to see now!"
---
-She just doesn't understand, failing to see how alike they're like given her personal biases- :V
---
-Like for example, Azura's dances- :V
Sakura: "So more advanced tech has lead you to discover plenty of moves then?"
---
Illya: "I do need a lot of healing here please!"
---
Tomoe: "Likewise! Hmmm, should I adress you more formally though? It's like you'd be my Lord"
-Spamton NEO allowed himself to take most of the damage as he flew towards the group, and rather than shoot Fou, he instead immediately grabs him-
___

-With a punch of her own, alright...-

(Can't we shut down the cloning machine somehow?)
___

Peridot: "Come on, it's been a while since you've done a stream or played any video games, right? Watching a stream might be fun!

Lapis: "...Well...alright, I'll give it a try."

Peridot: "Excellent! I wonder what genre of video game they'll be playing." :b:

Claptrap: "So long as I have at least one seeing-eye guide, okay! Let me know if I'm about to bump into anything!"

-He then immediately rolls into a stack of metal crates-

Claptrap: "Ow."
___

Moon: "Wait, you mean for the vacation?"

Star: "I missed Summer Break on Earth, so I won't turn that offer down!"

Moon: "She was..." :) "And I hope I can, Medea. I really hope I can measure up to her as a Queen and make her vision a reality..."
Palu: "FOU!" :crazy:

Kamui: "And now they have another Beast on their side... This cannot get any worse..."
---
-if it's aimed right at the end, Springtron would stop moving-
---
Hinoka: "Alright! Everything set, Tomoe?"
---
Kamui: "Well, we're in no situation where we can plan a vacation right now. But if we ever get the idea to make one, we would definitely invite you as thanks for all your help." :) -actually trying to cover up the Alola plans now-

Blake: "At the very least, making some early efforts to unite everyone would make things easier for the next Queen."
-Fou however, allowed himself to get caught, and showed no expression of fear, but one of defiance-
---
Charlotte: "Hmmm..." -muttering- "I wonder if we could masquerade a malfunction..."
---
Tomoe: "Yes, we'll be on air in half a minute"
Ereshkigal: -Breathing heavily to relax-

Yuri: !...Maybe I should be carrying you"
Sayori: "Oooh, good idea~!"
---
Jeanne: "Hopefully a chance to have one comes up soon. Everyone around deserves a break"

Medea: "And I know Star well enough to know she'd keep on the efforts to co-exist in peace"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Whoa, seriously? Well, it's like the old saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Glad they could see eye to eye to take down that punk, but why the hell do they even want to spread chaos and bring back Ganon?
___

Star: "Yeah, Just like with Toffee..." :urg:
___

-It further emphasizes that she's grown a lot as a person since the early Beacon days- :p
Urbosa: "Sheer spite. They're ancestors of Sheikahs who never moved on from being forced to be exiled because the King of that time was too afraid of their rapidly growing technology, so out of hatred they became followers of Hyrule's greatest enemy."
---
Ruby: "We'd totally understand if you chose to focus on your people."
---
-all of them grew, really-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Though don't forget, we need to identify any weak spot if there's one! Also see how durable its skin is... Which brings me to the fact we could shoot an arrow at it to see now!"
---
-She just doesn't understand, failing to see how alike they're like given her personal biases- :V
---
-Like for example, Azura's dances- :V
Sakura: "So more advanced tech has lead you to discover plenty of moves then?"
---
Illya: "I do need a lot of healing here please!"
---
Tomoe: "Likewise! Hmmm, should I adress you more formally though? It's like you'd be my Lord"
-Artemis gleefully nukes the rhino or does she take her domain of hunting srsly?-
---
-what a silly jealous goddess :p-
---
Azura: "Well, not necessarily the technology more than learning of different cultures. Margaretha in particular taught me a lot."
---
Elise: "We're coming, sister~!" -because they legally sisters-in-law :V-
---
Hinoka: "Whatever makes you comfortable. I don't mind either way."

-their streaming "personas" already have Tomoe act as a retainer of Hinoka, the only thing about their "act" that's made up, so Lord wouldn't really feel out of place-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Also that kid, that goddess and that gorgon who can become giants, right?

I've seriously been thinking of that, problem is the rammifications of that would be seen chronologically 10 years later. Alternatively I could do it like in the movies which are a different continuity, where she's crippled in a different worse way as she loses an eye and an arm which get replaced with cybernetics.
---
-Makes complete sense, given people around knew Fi better-

Altera: "Oh, is that so? Where are they?"
---
Rin: "Now at least we can tell you next time..."
---
Ahim: "Gold bars?"
Marvelous: "Sounds like something those three would have done" -already has the idea who they talking of, he's seen them around, even if Nitocris is the most reserved of the three-
---
Aya: "Hmmm, it's looking so good~"
(Hell yeah, them! Their Megazords won't be a match for any of Chaldea's giant fighters or giant mech pilots!)

The latter sounds a bit extreme so maybe the former- :V
___

TLink: "I'm not sure where all of them are, but I can go look for them if you'd like to meet them!"
___

I really didn't think it'd seriously be raining here, too. How much more cliche or classic can a haunted house get? I should've checked the local forecast, too...
___

Sadie: "Some of them can be kind of proud, but to be fair, they were actual Pharaohs." :p

Lars: "Too bad they're not still here. The change we got from them paid better than minimum wage..."
___

It really is!

-Who made lunch this time?-

Urbosa: "Sheer spite. They're ancestors of Sheikahs who never moved on from being forced to be exiled because the King of that time was too afraid of their rapidly growing technology, so out of hatred they became followers of Hyrule's greatest enemy."
---
Ruby: "We'd totally understand if you chose to focus on your people."
---
-all of them grew, really-
...So they're people who were wronged, but never moved on even when things changed. And that guy has a cult?!

___

Star: "If the fate of the whole multiverse is at stake, then the best way for me to help my people right away is to help put a stop to the Alliance."
___

-All from learning to work as teams, having good teachers with good guidance, and even more so from the experiences each of them have been through since the Fall of Beacon-

Palu: "FOU!" :crazy:

Kamui: "And now they have another Beast on their side... This cannot get any worse..."
---
-if it's aimed right at the end, Springtron would stop moving-
---
Hinoka: "Alright! Everything set, Tomoe?"
---
Kamui: "Well, we're in no situation where we can plan a vacation right now. But if we ever get the idea to make one, we would definitely invite you as thanks for all your help." :) -actually trying to cover up the Alola plans now-

Blake: "At the very least, making some early efforts to unite everyone would make things easier for the next Queen."
-Fou however, allowed himself to get caught, and showed no expression of fear, but one of defiance-
---
Charlotte: "Hmmm..." -muttering- "I wonder if we could masquerade a malfunction..."
---

---
Jeanne: "Hopefully a chance to have one comes up soon. Everyone around deserves a break"

Medea: "And I know Star well enough to know she'd keep on the efforts to co-exist in peace"
-Spamton keeps hold of Fou in his giant hand so that only the Beast's small head is visible, allowing the small furry creature to look at him-

WHATS THE [deal]?? DECIDED TO HAND YOURSELF OVER ON A [silver platter] TO [spare] YOUR [friends] FROM [certain death]?? DARING AND AMBITIOUS...YOUVE GOT THE [chutzpah] OF A REAL [salesman], KID!

___

-She punched Springtron's chest instead-

(Ooh, how do we do that?)
___

-Lapis and Peridot have entered the chat-

Claptrap: "Be warned, Claptraps were not designed to be lightweight!"

-It ends up not being a problem for Yuri because of android strength?- :V
___

Moon: "Oh, don't I know it....I take it that's partly why you two wished to spend a few days off here?"

-Then Medea and Blake-

Moon: "Heh, if anyone can unite mewmans and monsters alike, I'm certain it's Star." :) -Pats her daughter on the head-

Star: "Mom, stop it!" -A little embarrassed, but still smiling-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-Spamton keeps hold of Fou in his giant hand so that only the Beast's small head is visible, allowing the small furry creature to look at him-

WHATS THE [deal]?? DECIDED TO HAND YOURSELF OVER ON A [silver platter] TO [spare] YOUR [friends] FROM [certain death]?? DARING AND AMBITIOUS...YOUVE GOT THE [chutzpah] OF A REAL [salesman], KID!

___

___

___

Moon: "Oh, don't I know it....I take it that's partly why you two wished to spend a few days off here?"

-Then Medea and Blake-

Moon: "Heh, if anyone can unite mewmans and monsters alike, I'm certain it's Star." :) -Pats her daughter on the head-

Palutena: ....I hope you know what you're doing, Fou... -Fou hard that-
---
-the LEDs meant to look like eyes blinked for a little bit before he was on his knee-
---
Hinoka: "Looks like some friends tuned in to watch us before we've even started. Nice."
---
Kamui: "Precisely that, actually." :) "That and my coworkers insisted on taking some time off in the first place. I'd... been through a lot and they thought I should focus on family and friends for a little bit."

Blake: "I'm hoping it will come to pass during the reign of either of you." :)

...So they're people who were wronged, but never moved on even when things changed. And that guy has a cult?!

___

Star: "If the fate of the whole multiverse is at stake, then the best way for me to help my people right away is to help put a stop to the Alliance."
___

-All from learning to work as teams, having good teachers with good guidance, and even more so from the experiences each of them have been through since the Fall of Beacon-
Urbosa: "Is that really so shocking?"
---
Ruby: "That's a good way to see things."
---
-school really is useful-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Is that really so shocking?"
---
Ruby: "That's a good way to see things."
---
-school really is useful-
...Dude's always had some kind of twisted vision for Hyrule in every timeline. I guess even with an army consisting mostly of monsters he created with dark magic, he was bound to obtain some followers who agreed with his visions for whatever reason eventually.
___

Star: "I can't exactly help rebuild or unite different people in my home kingdom if the kingdom gets wiped out, can I?" 😅

___

-Not like most of them had doubts about that part- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Artemis gleefully nukes the rhino or does she take her domain of hunting srsly?-
---
-what a silly jealous goddess :p-
---
Azura: "Well, not necessarily the technology more than learning of different cultures. Margaretha in particular taught me a lot."
---
Elise: "We're coming, sister~!" -because they legally sisters-in-law :V-
---
Hinoka: "Whatever makes you comfortable. I don't mind either way."

-their streaming "personas" already have Tomoe act as a retainer of Hinoka, the only thing about their "act" that's made up, so Lord wouldn't really feel out of place-
-The latter right now, gotta teach Blake's friends and all-
-Else she'd be doing the former- :V
Artemis: "You there!" -Points at Ren-
---
-Indeed she is-
Kama: Why wouldn't she do that with me?!
---
Fujino: "Ah, that exotic dancer?"
Sakura: "Yep, they are good friends in fact!"
---
Illya: "Thanks, Elise-nee!" -plus Iri taking them in as her own-
---
Tomoe: "Hmmm, I suppose it wouldn't be too different from how we act on streams"
(Hell yeah, them! Their Megazords won't be a match for any of Chaldea's giant fighters or giant mech pilots!)

The latter sounds a bit extreme so maybe the former- :V
___

TLink: "I'm not sure where all of them are, but I can go look for them if you'd like to meet them!"
___

I really didn't think it'd seriously be raining here, too. How much more cliche or classic can a haunted house get? I should've checked the local forecast, too...
___

Sadie: "Some of them can be kind of proud, but to be fair, they were actual Pharaohs." :p

Lars: "Too bad they're not still here. The change we got from them paid better than minimum wage..."
___

It really is!

-Who made lunch this time?-
Cú: Feel like they could throw anything and we'd pull through huh? That's the spirit!

Mayhaps :V
---
Altera: "I could"
Bunyan: "They do soundvery interesting!"
---
Rin: "I doubt it could get any worse" -she just jinxed it?-
---
Ahim: "I do hope you enjoy the commodities it provides on the while though!"
Marvelous: "Won't lie, the food here is pretty good" -already tasted a little-
---
-Aya as she's making sure it's all cooked well-
Kiara: "There's a nice smell in the air"

___

___

___

-Then Medea and Blake-

---
-the LEDs meant to look like eyes blinked for a little bit before he was on his knee-
---
Hinoka: "Looks like some friends tuned in to watch us before we've even started. Nice."
---
Kamui: "Precisely that, actually." :) "That and my coworkers insisted on taking some time off in the first place. I'd... been through a lot and they thought I should focus on family and friends for a little bit."

Fou: "(No, I intend to put a stop to you right here!)" -suddenly, a lot of energy was starting to be detected from the small Fou-
---
Charlotte: "Hmmm... I'm not sure, I'm not a machines person"
---
Tomoe: "Lapis-dono and Peridot-dono! What good news" :)
Ereshkigal: I really hope I'm not a bother...

Yuri: "Hmmm, in that case maybe I could instead roll you to there"
---
-Even her family thought the same as well, Shirou and Azura insisting she takes time off-

Medea: "And if you need any assistance, you know I'm there" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Feel like they could throw anything and we'd pull through huh? That's the spirit!

Mayhaps :V
---
Altera: "I could"
Bunyan: "They do soundvery interesting!"
---
Rin: "I doubt it could get any worse" -she just jinxed it?-
---
Ahim: "I do hope you enjoy the commodities it provides on the while though!"
Marvelous: "Won't lie, the food here is pretty good" -already tasted a little-
---
-Aya as she's making sure it's all cooked well-
Kiara: "There's a nice smell in the air"
(I have faith in the members of Chaldea!)
___

TLink: "I'll go look for some of them ,then!"

Tetra: "Looking for someone?" :p

-Altera and Bunyan would see a dark-skinned pirate girl about Toon Link's age, with bright blond hair styled to look like a seashell-
___

-The storm intensified...which isn't really a problem since they've all got armor or shields that protect them from both rain and lightning, but it does make the mansion slightly more difficult to see-

-Consequently, the old mansion also looks more menacing as a result- :V

...Well, at least not much...
___

Lars: "I'll admit, I'm kinda surprised to see you guys here, too. You guys are like galactic pirates or something ,right? What brings you to a fancy restaurant?"
___

Thank you another fine meal, Aya. :)

Yeah, this food already tastes great!

---
---
---

Fou: "(No, I intend to put a stop to you right here!)" -suddenly, a lot of energy was starting to be detected from the small Fou-
---
---

---
-Even her family thought the same as well, Shirou and Azura insisting she takes time off-

WHAT THE [fifty percent off]?!

-Tried zapping Fou with eye beams to try and weaken him-
___

I'm asking this as a fellow robot with a caring mother, please, stop fighting! :urg:

(Ooh, I can try to figure it out then!)
___

-Those two are big video game fans, right? Lapis in particular is known to host her own streams from time to time, in addition to frequently appearing as a guest on the Penpal Trio's streams-

Claptrap: "That sounds like a more efficient and practical plan! Onward then!" -Points at what he assumes is the path to the robotics lab...but is actually just a wall-
___

Moon: "Frankly, after that same debacle we discussed earlier, I must say I agree. You have been through a lot recently, and while ruling duties rarely allow for much time off...I think this is a very much needed exception. More so if even your family supported the notion."

Star: "Awwwwwww, thanks~!" :grin:

Moon: "Yes. Thank you both..." :) -Moved-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I have faith in the members of Chaldea!)
___

TLink: "I'll go look for some of them ,then!"

Tetra: "Looking for someone?" :p

-Altera and Bunyan would see a dark-skinned pirate girl about Toon Link's age, with bright blond hair styled to look like a seashell-
___

-The storm intensified...which isn't really a problem since they've all got armor or shields that protect them from both rain and lightning, but it does make the mansion slightly more difficult to see-

-Consequently, the old mansion also looks more menacing as a result- :V

...Well, at least not much...
___

Lars: "I'll admit, I'm kinda surprised to see you guys here, too. You guys are like galactic pirates or something ,right? What brings you to a fancy restaurant?"
___

Thank you another fine meal, Aya. :)

Yeah, this food already tastes great!
Cú: We've gone through a lot so of course!
---
Altera: "....Is your name Tetra?"
---
Rin: "...Darn"
Sakura: "At least we can tell where it is!"
---
Marvelous: "We were lured into a trap" -blunt-
---
Aya: "Aw please, just sit and enjoy when it's done" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: We've gone through a lot so of course!
---
Altera: "....Is your name Tetra?"
---
Rin: "...Darn"
Sakura: "At least we can tell where it is!"
---
Marvelous: "We were lured into a trap" -blunt-
---
Aya: "Aw please, just sit and enjoy when it's done" :)
(Hell yeah yeah we all have! ...Alright, there's still some people here the majority of us don't trust or otherwise care much for, but at least virtually everyone here is still a capable fighter!)

___

Tetra: "Does everyone here truly know who I am already? You didn't tell me you practically made me famous around here, Link." :p

TLink: "I talked about my family and other friends, too!" :lol:
___

Visibility's a bit lower, but the lights in the house still give us a clear beacon to it!

Spooky: "That's it! That's my house, straight up ahead!" :b:
___

Sadie: "Uh, a trap?" 🤨

Lars: "Wait, what kind of trap?! Don't tell me there's some rival space pirate groups or Gem monsters hiding around here!"
___

-And Alphys and Gaster both do exactly that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Dude's always had some kind of twisted vision for Hyrule in every timeline. I guess even with an army consisting mostly of monsters he created with dark magic, he was bound to obtain some followers who agreed with his visions for whatever reason eventually.
___

Star: "I can't exactly help rebuild or unite different people in my home kingdom if the kingdom gets wiped out, can I?" 😅

___

-Not like most of them had doubts about that part- :V
Urbosa: "The unfortunate truth..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that's perfectly sound logic to me." :p
---
-that's also true-

-The latter right now, gotta teach Blake's friends and all-
-Else she'd be doing the former- :V
Artemis: "You there!" -Points at Ren-
---
-Indeed she is-
Kama: Why wouldn't she do that with me?!
---
Fujino: "Ah, that exotic dancer?"
Sakura: "Yep, they are good friends in fact!"
---
Illya: "Thanks, Elise-nee!" -plus Iri taking them in as her own-
---
Tomoe: "Hmmm, I suppose it wouldn't be too different from how we act on streams"
Ren: "Yes, Lady Artemis?"
---
-can't this Goddess of Light see how much Kama loves her?!-
---
Azura: "She's more than an exotic dancer. She was running the tavern back in our base."
---
-THE SISTERS BE DOING SOME HEALING-

Elise: "We're just doing what we do best." :p
---
Hinoka: "I'd rather you stay casual but if you feel more comfortable with 'Lord' or 'Lady' or whatever, that's totally fine."

---
---

---

___

I'm asking this as a fellow robot with a caring mother, please, stop fighting! :urg:

___

-Those two are big video game fans, right? Lapis in particular is known to host her own streams from time to time, in addition to frequently appearing as a guest on the Penpal Trio's streams-

Claptrap: "That sounds like a more efficient and practical plan! Onward then!" -Points at what he assumes is the path to the robotics lab...but is actually just a wall-
___

Moon: "Frankly, after that same debacle we discussed earlier, I must say I agree. You have been through a lot recently, and while ruling duties rarely allow for much time off...I think this is a very much needed exception. More so if even your family supported the notion."

Palu: ".......Good plan, little guy." :)
---
-it's then that Max Brass managed to free himself from the Hedlok and chucked the helmet right at Springtron's face, shutting him down-
---
Hinoka: -looking at Eresh- "Need a safe word for us to know if you're uncomfortable?"
---
Kamui: "I truly can't disagree... Giving me a whole month off is a little much though. Albeit I'm still allowed to partake in important fights during that time."

Blake: "Just making sure we don't see more injustice. No need to thank us for it." :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What was the clan up to the last you guys saw of them?
___

Star: "Then I think I'm making the right choice as Princess of Mewni!"
___

-In any case, how's Jaune now?-
Mipha: "You mean before they helped Hyrule against Drakkon?"
---
Ruby: "Let's hope it actually is the right decision."
---
-feeling teased- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "You mean before they helped Hyrule against Drakkon?"
---
Ruby: "Let's hope it actually is the right decision."
---
-feeling teased- :V
If that was the last time you saw them, then yeah.

-IIRC, the Champions were there to see Drakkon killed along with Sooga-
___

Star: "We're making good progress on the kingdom, I'm sure it can wait a day a two to stop an evil empire!"
___

-That's because they did just tease him- :V

-Doesn't help that Winter seems to have picked up some of her trainer's attitude- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If that was the last time you saw them, then yeah.

-IIRC, the Champions were there to see Drakkon killed along with Sooga-
___

Star: "We're making good progress on the kingdom, I'm sure it can wait a day a two to stop an evil empire!"
___

-That's because they did just tease him- :V

-Doesn't help that Winter seems to have picked up some of her trainer's attitude- :V
Urbosa: "The last time we had seen much of them before that was before our deaths. But Link told us stories of their actions since then."
---
Ruby: "Oh, totally!" :p
---
-they're both tsunderes? :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "The last time we had seen much of them before that was before our deaths. But Link told us stories of their actions since then."
---
Ruby: "Oh, totally!" :p
---
-they're both tsunderes? :V-
Lemme guess, actively terrorizing Hyrule or doing underground operations to try bring about an apocalypse?
___

Star: "...Kinda getting the impression that you're not as sure it's the right call." :ohwell:
___

-That's been established for a while- :p

-Though she's picked up some of Weiss' (and Rin's) snark as well- :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lemme guess, actively terrorizing Hyrule or doing underground operations to try bring about an apocalypse?
___

Star: "...Kinda getting the impression that you're not as sure it's the right call." :ohwell:
___

-That's been established for a while- :p

-Though she's picked up some of Weiss' (and Rin's) snark as well- :V
Urbosa: "And stealing a precious artifact of the Gerudo people on the way."
---
Ruby: "I've made my fair share of bad decisions that I actually thought were the right ones, just as I've done some good choices that worked out. But it's impossible to guess which one you'll get until the results of a decision show up."
---
-the snark to snark combat between the three must be legendary-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "And stealing a precious artifact of the Gerudo people on the way."
---
Ruby: "I've made my fair share of bad decisions that I actually thought were the right ones, just as I've done some good choices that worked out. But it's impossible to guess which one you'll get until the results of a decision show up."
---
-the snark to snark combat between the three must be legendary-
Were your people or Link able to get it back?
___

Star: "What? I get what you're saying, but there's still more to it than that, right? Sometimes you can know when you're making the right decision just by having enough information to know that you're making the right plan or strategy!"
___

-When the three aren't trading jokes with their snark, they're usually teasing someone else...who's usually a villain who deserve sit- :p

-Jaune can tell the teasing was all in good fun, at least?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
-it's then that Max Brass managed to free himself from the Hedlok and chucked the helmet right at Springtron's face, shutting him down-
---
Hinoka: -looking at Eresh- "Need a safe word for us to know if you're uncomfortable?"
---
Kamui: "I truly can't disagree... Giving me a whole month off is a little much though. Albeit I'm still allowed to partake in important fights during that time."

Blake: "Just making sure we don't see more injustice. No need to thank us for it." :lol:
-It seemed something was growing in Spamton's hand, that something being Fou as he was surrounded by light! Seemingly giving the beams little effect!-
---
Charlotte: "You think there could be a way?"
---
Ereshkigal: "No, I am fine..."
Tomoe: "It's all fine, people will like you!"

Yuri: "...Allow me" -trying to retrace her previous steps instead-
---
Jeanne: "Plus more people hve joined our leading duties, so paperwork isn't as heavy as it once was!"

Atalanta: "There's been enough of that everywhere"
(Hell yeah yeah we all have! ...Alright, there's still some people here the majority of us don't trust or otherwise care much for, but at least virtually everyone here is still a capable fighter!)

___

Tetra: "Does everyone here truly know who I am already? You didn't tell me you practically made me famous around here, Link." :p

TLink: "I talked about my family and other friends, too!" :lol:
___

Visibility's a bit lower, but the lights in the house still give us a clear beacon to it!

Spooky: "That's it! That's my house, straight up ahead!" :b:
___

Sadie: "Uh, a trap?" 🤨

Lars: "Wait, what kind of trap?! Don't tell me there's some rival space pirate groups or Gem monsters hiding around here!"
___

-And Alphys and Gaster both do exactly that-
Cú: Eh not everyone, but it'd be dumb to deny the importance of support from the back. I can browse the net like anyone, but not do hacking stuff or inventing.
---
Bunyan: "Monsieur Hero said that you are very pretty!"
---
Rin: And hope this troublemaker doesn't complicates things again.
---
Ahim: "Not on that scale!"
Marvelous: "Nevermind about that, we have it handled" -they don't-
---
-And guess what? It tastes good!-
Ren: "Yes, Lady Artemis?"
---
-can't this Goddess of Light see how much Kama loves her?!-
---
Azura: "She's more than an exotic dancer. She was running the tavern back in our base."
---
-THE SISTERS BE DOING SOME HEALING-

Elise: "We're just doing what we do best." :p
---
Hinoka: "I'd rather you stay casual but if you feel more comfortable with 'Lord' or 'Lady' or whatever, that's totally fine."
Artemis: "You're the stealthy one, right?"
---
Kama: She... She should be saying all of those things to me!
---
Sakura: "I remember that, I once went there with Rider. Very jolly place"
---
Illya: "And it works! I'm already feeling like I can help win this!"
---
Tomoe: "Very well, I will keep it into account" -Tomoe's usually formal in her manner of speech anyway-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Were your people or Link able to get it back?
___

Star: "What? I get what you're saying, but there's still more to it than that, right? Sometimes you can know when you're making the right decision just by having enough information to know that you're making the right plan or strategy!"
___

-When the three aren't trading jokes with their snark, they're usually teasing someone else...who's usually a villain who deserve sit- :p

-Jaune can tell the teasing was all in good fun, at least?-
Urbosa: "Link was able to."
---
Ruby: "You're right, but sometimes what everyone else does is unpredictable. I'm still not quite able to predict anything despite my experience. You have to believe the consequences of you failing are worth the possible win."
---
-he can sure tell-

Artemis: "You're the stealthy one, right?"
---
Kama: She... She should be saying all of those things to me!
---
Sakura: "I remember that, I once went there with Rider. Very jolly place"
---
Illya: "And it works! I'm already feeling like I can help win this!"
---
Tomoe: "Very well, I will keep it into account" -Tomoe's usually formal in her manner of speech anyway-
Ren: "That would be Blake... but I suppose I'm good at that too."
---
-and praising her!-

-Kama will do petty things?-
---
Azura: "I actually help her out as a waitress and performer there."
---
Sakura: "G-Great!" 😊
---
-eventually, training ends and one of the people they wanna speak to is available?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Eh not everyone, but it'd be dumb to deny the importance of support from the back. I can browse the net like anyone, but not do hacking stuff or inventing.
---
Bunyan: "Monsieur Hero said that you are very pretty!"
---
Rin: And hope this troublemaker doesn't complicates things again.
---
Ahim: "Not on that scale!"
Marvelous: "Nevermind about that, we have it handled" -they don't-
---
-And guess what? It tastes good!-
(And I specialize in both raw strength, melee attacks and ranged attacks, but beyond my spears I can't cast many magic spells.)
___

Tetra: "Excuse me?!" :nervous:

TLink: "H-Hey, please don't mention things like that!" >_<
___

Can you fly back to your home from here?

Spooky: "Simple task. Home sweet home, Spooky has returned!" -Hovering back to her mansion-
___

Sadie: "I'm guessing you were making more of a joke with that comment, then." :p

Lars: -Sigh of relief- "O-Okay, that's a relief..."
___

I'm not even surprised that it tastes great!

Yet another good meal. Thank you, Aya.

Urbosa: "Link was able to."
---
Ruby: "You're right, but sometimes what everyone else does is unpredictable. I'm still not quite able to predict anything despite my experience. You have to believe the consequences of you failing are worth the possible win."
---
-he can sure tell-
Good, I can't stand when thieves take something so important to someone, let alone an entire people or civilization.
___

Star: "I don't think there's much at risk in this case. Mom's been making good progress on unifying mewmans and monsters in Mewni, and I'll only be gone for a few days..."
___

-But the question of how Weiss, or anyone for that matter, can understand her remains a mystery- :p

---
---
---

-It seemed something was growing in Spamton's hand, that something being Fou as he was surrounded by light! Seemingly giving the beams little effect!-
---
---

---
Jeanne: "Plus more people hve joined our leading duties, so paperwork isn't as heavy as it once was!"

-Spamton figures that Fou is going to grow into a giant form, so he throws him back towards the group before charging up his arm cannon again, once again intending to fire a giant sweeping laser at him-
___

.... -Glad that Max is alright and that the Hedlok has been dealt with, but now worried about Springtron as well-

(Like destroying the machine or shutting it down!)
___

-Some would note that Lapis also supposedly used to be rather shy and keep to herself before making some friends here, eventually encouraging her to build the confidence to stream video games herself-

-Would that knowledge reassure Eresh somewhat?-

-Is Yuri able to find the lab again?-
___

Moon: "I can understand where they're coming from. But so long as you're able to help them and take time for yourself as necessary, I believe you're on the right track."

River: "Excessive paperwork is truly the most boring of all ruling duties..."

Star: "It's like homework for adults!"

Moon: "Oh, believe me, I'm well aware that the issue of prejudices is one that sadly ranges across countless dimensions, rather that one unique or limited to just Mewni, now..." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-Spamton figures that Fou is going to grow into a giant form, so he throws him back towards the group before charging up his arm cannon again, once again intending to fire a giant sweeping laser at him-
___

.... -Glad that Max is alright and that the Hedlok has been dealt with, but now worried about Springtron as well-

___

-Some would note that Lapis also supposedly used to be rather shy and keep to herself before making some friends here, eventually encouraging her to build the confidence to stream video games herself-

___

Moon: "I can understand where they're coming from. But so long as you're able to help them and take time for yourself as necessary, I believe you're on the right track."

Moon: "Oh, believe me, I'm well aware that the issue of prejudices is one that sadly ranges across countless dimensions, rather that one unique or limited to just Mewni, now..." :urg:
Palutena: -uses telekinesis to stop Fou midair-
---
-the Hedlok hitting Springtron was enough to shut it down for good, unfortunately-
---
Hinoka: "Just imagine the cameras aren't here."
---
Kamui: "I truly hope so, Moon." :)

Blake: "So let's hope this world avoids it." :)

Good, I can't stand when thieves take something so important to someone, let alone an entire people or civilization.
___

Star: "I don't think there's much at risk in this case. Mom's been making good progress on unifying mewmans and monsters in Mewni, and I'll only be gone for a few days..."
___

-But the question of how Weiss, or anyone for that matter, can understand her remains a mystery- :p
Mipha: "The Gerudo people were so grateful they let him keep it."
---
Ruby: "I hope you're right."
---
-poor Jaune- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "The Gerudo people were so grateful they let him keep it."
---
Ruby: "I hope you're right."
---
-poor Jaune- :p
Wait, really? Just like that?

___

Star: (...What if she's right? She's got more years of experience dealing with evil creatures and bad guys than I do, and I know I've certainly made bad or rushed decisions more than a few times recently...) "...Do you really think this might seriously be the wrong choice?"
___

(But seriously, I'm still grateful that you helped. That goes for helping ease Weiss' headache, too.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wait, really? Just like that?

___

Star: (...What if she's right? She's got more years of experience dealing with evil creatures and bad guys than I do, and I know I've certainly made bad or rushed decisions more than a few times recently...) "...Do you really think this might seriously be the wrong choice?"
___

(But seriously, I'm still grateful that you helped. That goes for helping ease Weiss' headache, too.)
Urbosa: "Well, he's actually done a lot more for them, which is why they let him have it. Such as stopping the rogue Divine Beast that was ruining the desert."
---
Ruby: "I'm just saying there's one way to find out, and it's to have enough confidence to try it."
---
Jaune: "I still don't understand."

Weiss: "She thanked you for the eighth time." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "That would be Blake... but I suppose I'm good at that too."
---
-and praising her!-

-Kama will do petty things?-
---
Azura: "I actually help her out as a waitress and performer there."
---
Sakura: "G-Great!" 😊
---
-eventually, training ends and one of the people they wanna speak to is available?-
Artemis: "Blake's busy, so I got a task for you!"
---
-Indeed... Like glare at them while pouting!-
---
Fujino: "You did? What it was like?"
---
-Those two have adopted to modern tech well, huh?-
---
-Indeed, that being Sakura!-
(And I specialize in both raw strength, melee attacks and ranged attacks, but beyond my spears I can't cast many magic spells.)
___

Tetra: "Excuse me?!" :nervous:

TLink: "H-Hey, please don't mention things like that!" >_<
___

Can you fly back to your home from here?

Spooky: "Simple task. Home sweet home, Spooky has returned!" -Hovering back to her mansion-
___

Sadie: "I'm guessing you were making more of a joke with that comment, then." :p

Lars: -Sigh of relief- "O-Okay, that's a relief..."
___

I'm not even surprised that it tastes great!

Yet another good meal. Thank you, Aya.
Cú: Lucky I'm here for that, huh? :p
---
Bunyan: "But it's the truth..."
Altera: "Still, they bring a good point"
Bunyan: "Oh. Sorry!"
---
Sakura: "Have fun" :)
---
Ahim: "Soooo, how is your business?"
---
Kiara: "Hmmm~ Where did you learn?"
Aya: "Oh I just read some recipes to try to please Lusamine~"
___

___

___

---
-the Hedlok hitting Springtron was enough to shut it down for good, unfortunately-
---
---

-Palutena's spell helped Fou, and unlike what Spamton expected, he didn't grow to massive size, but he was still displaying much more energy that he has accumulated from the energies of regrets and envies that have plagued mankind since ages past, for he is after all the Beast of Comparison-
1693711703122.png

-It may not look like much... Until he jumps at him at very high speeds to tackle before he could register-

---
Charlotte: "Hmmm... What to do..."
Koyanskaya: "Hey there"
Charlotte: "AH!"
---
Ereshkigal: "I'll be fine, I'm sure!"
Tomoe: "5 seconds!"

-With a bit of help from Sayori, she manages to!-
---
Jeanne: "Yes, someone has to... But it's so tedious"

Atalanta: "I hope for the same"
Artemis: "Awwww, you can do it then~!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Blake's busy, so I got a task for you!"
---
-Indeed... Like glare at them while pouting!-
---
Fujino: "You did? What it was like?"
---
-Those two have adopted to modern tech well, huh?-
---
-Indeed, that being Sakura!-
Ren: "Recon?"
---
Palu: "...What are you doing, Kama?"
---
Azura: "It was certainly an experience."
---
-thanks to their many kiddo frens!-
---
Hinoka: "Oh, hey Sakura!" -waves-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Lucky I'm here for that, huh? :p
---
Bunyan: "But it's the truth..."
Altera: "Still, they bring a good point"
Bunyan: "Oh. Sorry!"
---
Sakura: "Have fun" :)
---
Ahim: "Soooo, how is your business?"
---
Kiara: "Hmmm~ Where did you learn?"
Aya: "Oh I just read some recipes to try to please Lusamine~"
(I gotta admit, while our skills with a spear are pretty evenly matched, your runes are probably the one thing I struggle to counter. Good thing I'm still superior at summoning and throwing spears.) :p
___

-If no one else, Bunyan always listens to her responsible and more knowledgeable older sis- :p

Tetra: "W-Well, whatever. In any case, you two seem to match two people Link told me about...Are you...Altera and Paul Bunyan, by any chance?"
___

Spooky: "If you ever change your minds about visiting, don't be afraid to drop by again some day!" -Waves at the three as she hovers back to the old mansion-
___

Sadie: "Eh, while we get customers all the time, it's still a low-paying job, but it still pays enough for now. It's alright. At least we get to enjoy chatting with regular customers." :)

Lars: "You do, at least. Steven shows up there all the time..."

Sadie: "Come on, you enjoy talking to him!" :p
___

I think it's worked out! :b:

Urbosa: "Well, he's actually done a lot more for them, which is why they let him have it. Such as stopping the rogue Divine Beast that was ruining the desert."
---
Ruby: "I'm just saying there's one way to find out, and it's to have enough confidence to try it."
---
Jaune: "I still don't understand."

Weiss: "She thanked you for the eighth time." :p
That giant mech you used to own? Lemme guess, Ganon had something to do with that, too...
___

Star: "..." -Thought expression, contemplating her choice now-
___

-Mostly to verify that her teasing really was just lighthearted and in all good fun-

-Winter can be incredibly sweet when she's not snarky- :p

---
---
---

-Palutena's spell helped Fou, and unlike what Spamton expected, he didn't grow to massive size, but he was still displaying much more energy that he has accumulated from the energies of regrets and envies that have plagued mankind since ages past, for he is after all the Beast of Comparison-
View attachment 377136
-It may not look like much... Until he jumps at him at very high speeds to tackle before he knew-

---
---

---

-And despite attempting to fire a laser beam at Fou, he ultimately couldn't f ire it off in time, as the tackle struck him and sent him back several yards, his metal boots skidding across and even digging into the ground, making sparks and debris fly everywhere-
___

... -Hands covering her mouth in shock-

(O-Oh no, this isn't good!)
___

-I guess everything I mentioned about Lapis is gonna be ignored then- :V

Claptrap: "Whoohoo, back at the labs at last Time for another new eye!"

Claptrap? -Sigh- What happened to your eye this time...? And oh, forgive me, you three look new here. I don't believe I've seen any of you three before. Are you new here?

-The Dokis would see a tall, skeleton with a more ghostly-looking face rather than just a skull, dressed in a black trenchcoat and white turtleneck-

___

Moon: "It's important work, so while not the most exciting job, it's reassuring to know getting it done means you're keeping everything in order."

-And then the second group!-

Moon: "I plan on making sure it does from here on out. I may have made some mistakes throughout my reign, but it's time I undo and amend for them. The monsters of Mewni are just as much people of Mewni as the mewmans are, and it's time we unite as such!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "Recon?"
---
Palu: "...What are you doing, Kama?"
---
Azura: "It was certainly an experience."
---
-thanks to their many kiddo frens!-
---
Hinoka: "Oh, hey Sakura!" -waves-
Artemis: "Yeah! Take a bit of a closer look for us!"
---
Kama: "...Nothing, obviously! Hmph!"
-She's basically the meme of "the boss when you unlock them as a playable character" incarnate-
---
Fujino: "How so...?"
---
-Yeah, seems they're close to winning too!-
---
Sakura: "Oh, Hinoka-san~!"
(I gotta admit, while our skills with a spear are pretty evenly matched, your runes are probably the one thing I struggle to counter. Good thing I'm still superior at summoning and throwing spears.) :p
___

-If no one else, Bunyan always listens to her responsible and more knowledgeable older sis- :p

Tetra: "W-Well, whatever. In any case, you two seem to match two people Link told me about...Are you...Altera and Paul Bunyan, by any chance?"
___

Spooky: "If you ever change your minds about visiting, don't be afraid to drop by again some day!" -Waves at the three as she hovers back to the old mansion-
___

Sadie: "Eh, while we get customers all the time, it's still a low-paying job, but it still pays enough for now. It's alright. At least we get to enjoy chatting with regular customers." :)

Lars: "You do, at least. Steven shows up there all the time..."

Sadie: "Come on, you enjoy talking to him!" :p
___

I think it's worked out! :b:
Cú: Yeah, but what I can do is cooler. :p
---
Altera: "That is my name"
Bunyan: "That's me! And these are my companions!" -referring to Babe and her Phanthump-
---
Sakura: "I think I might" :) -waved back while Rin was skeptical-
---
Marvelous: "He's a good kid. If a bit naive"
Ahim: "I understand where he comes from though"
---
Kiara: -Gives it a taste- "I agree, you've put plenty on effort on this" :)
Aya: "Awwww, please~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-It may not look like much... Until he jumps at him at very high speeds to tackle before he knew-
---
---

---

-And despite attempting to fire a laser beam at Fou, he ultimately couldn't f ire it off in time, as the tackle struck him and sent him back several yards, his metal boots skidding across and even digging into the ground, making sparks and debris fly everywhere-
___

___

Claptrap? -Sigh- What happened to your eye this time...? And oh, forgive me, you three look new here. I don't believe I've seen any of you three before. Are you new here?

-The Dokis would see a tall, skeleton with a more ghostly-looking face rather than just a skull, dressed in a black trenchcoat and white turtleneck-

___

Moon: "It's important work, so while not the most exciting job, it's reassuring to know getting it done means you're keeping everything in order."

Moon: "I plan on making sure it does from here on out. I may have made some mistakes throughout my reign, but it's time I undo and amend for them. The monsters of Mewni are just as much people of Mewni as the mewmans are, and it's time we unite as such!"
Ingrid: "The power of the fourth Beast... perhaps this shall be Chaldea's chance."
---
Max Brass: "...Is something wrong, Jenny?"
---
-Lapis isn't part of the trio who's streaming right now, why would Hinoka and Tomoe mention them to reassure Eresh? :V-

Hinoka: -making a countdown with her hand-
---
Kamui: "Very much so..."

Blake: "I like the sound of that." :)

That giant mech you used to own? Lemme guess, Ganon had something to do with that, too...
___

Star: "..." -Thought expression, contemplating her choice now-
___

-Mostly to verify that her teasing really was just lighthearted and in all good fun-

-Winter can be incredibly sweet when she's not snarky- :p
Urbosa: "Indeed he did..."
---
Ruby: "If it helps, I'll make sure you don't die." :lol:
---
Weiss: "Perhaps she's starting to really like you? Poor Patxi." :p -also teasing-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Yeah! Take a bit of a closer look for us!"
---
Kama: "...Nothing, obviously! Hmph!"
-She's basically the meme of "the boss when you unlock them as a playable character" incarnate-
---
Fujino: "How so...?"
---
-Yeah, seems they're close to winning too!-
---
Sakura: "Oh, Hinoka-san~!"
Ren: "....Alright..." -does make a few steps forward to have a look, using his Semblance to not let emotions ruin things-
---
Palu: "So you're crossing your arms and pouting for fun?" :p
---
Azura: "Let's just say you have to know when a customer has had too many drinks and leave it at that..."
---
-but then something happens?-
---
Hinoka: "Can we talk for a little bit?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Yeah, but what I can do is cooler. :p
---
Altera: "That is my name"
Bunyan: "That's me! And these are my companions!" -referring to Babe and her Phanthump-
---
Sakura: "I think I might" :) -waved back while Rin was skeptical-
---
Marvelous: "He's a good kid. If a bit naive"
Ahim: "I understand where he comes from though"
---
Kiara: -Gives it a taste- "I agree, you've put plenty on effort on this" :)
Aya: "Awwww, please~"
(But not as badass!)

-Isn't that the same concept?- :V

___

Phantump! (Hi there!)

Tetra: "You weren't even kidding about the blue ox or the ghost tree... I guess I shouldn't be surprised. We've seen stranger sights in the Great Sea before."

TLink: "Babe is kind of like a familiar to Bunyan, while Phantump is one of those Pokemon I mentioned."
___

...Do you think we should investigate the mansion, or just leave her be?
___

Sadie: "Yeah, Steven's made a few mistakes here and there...But his heart is always in the right place. He just wants to help people however he can. Whether that means helping them with a personal problem or protecting them from danger, well, that usually depends on the day." :p
___

If Lusamine's happy with the meals as well, then you've got nothing to worry about at all. :)

I concur with Alphys. It's quite a fine meal, well cooked. You did an excellent job on it, Aya, and I've no doubt that you have for other meals you've cooked for Lusamine previosuly.

Urbosa: "Indeed he did..."
---
Ruby: "If it helps, I'll make sure you don't die." :lol:
---
Weiss: "Perhaps she's starting to really like you? Poor Patxi." :p -also teasing-
How freaking powerful was he in that twisted Malice form?!
___

Star: "...Well, I've been in enough life or death situations to actually consider that reassuring. So, thank you."
___

(No, I just wanted to make sure he understood the teasing was only a joke...Which he wouldn't understand if you didn't translate it, to be fair.) :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How freaking powerful was he in that twisted Malice form?!
___

Star: "...Well, I've been in enough life or death situations to actually consider that reassuring. So, thank you."
___

(No, I just wanted to make sure he understood the teasing was only a joke...Which he wouldn't understand if you didn't translate it, to be fair.) :p
Urbosa: "It nearly destroyed all of Hyrule in mere hours after its awakening... and would have finished that task had Zelda not intervened."
---
Ruby: "No problem, girl!" :grin:
---
Weiss: "And I will not elaborate." :p

-Jaune annoyed, but he can tell it's friendly teasing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "It nearly destroyed all of Hyrule in mere hours after its awakening... and would have finished that task had Zelda not intervened."
---
Ruby: "No problem, girl!" :grin:
---
Weiss: "And I will not elaborate." :p

-Jaune annoyed, but he can tell it's friendly teasing-
He really was reduced to just a rampaging mass of his own magic...
___

Star: "Besides, I won't be fighting alone. Marco and Lily wouldn't let that happen." :p
___

-Jaune's thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He really was reduced to just a rampaging mass of his own magic...
___

Star: "Besides, I won't be fighting alone. Marco and Lily wouldn't let that happen." :p
___

-Jaune's thoughts?-
Urbosa: "And it worked..."
---
Ruby: "And if you mess up, they'll be here to comfort you."
---
Jaune: I could use less teasing... but it's nice to see them happy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "And it worked..."
---
Ruby: "And if you mess up, they'll be here to comfort you."
---
Jaune: I could use less teasing... but it's nice to see them happy.
Right up until you guys finally took him out.

___

Star: "Knowing them? I know they will be." :)
___

-He really did help Weiss out, and they're both thankful for it and in good moods partly because of it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Right up until you guys finally took him out.

___

Star: "Knowing them? I know they will be." :)
___

-He really did help Weiss out, and they're both thankful for it and in good moods partly because of it-
Mipha: "Mostly Link. All we did was weaken it with the Beasts."
---
Ruby: "So you'll be fine!"
---
Jaune: "I'll be on my way now." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Mipha: "Mostly Link. All we did was weaken it with the Beasts."
---
Ruby: "So you'll be fine!"
---
Jaune: "I'll be on my way now." :)
You still made his life easier. Zelda's too if she finished it off.

___

Star: "Yeah, I'm totally gonna be! I am confident this idecison is the right one!"
___

(Alright. Enjoy the rest of your day!) -Would wave at Jaune as he left-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You still made his life easier. Zelda's too if she finished it off.

___

Star: "Yeah, I'm totally gonna be! I am confident this idecison is the right one!"
___

(Alright. Enjoy the rest of your day!) -Would wave at Jaune as he left-
Urbosa: "Our impact would be for nothing had they not fought so well."
---
-HECK YEAH, LEADERSHIP-
---
-how nice of her~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Our impact would be for nothing had they not fought so well."
---
-HECK YEAH, LEADERSHIP-
---
-how nice of her~-
Doesn't lessen the impact you four did make. Don't sell yourselves short, you ultimately took that powerful beast and his dark magic down with a team effort.
___

Star: "Also...Thank you for helping save me from those Grimm a while. Same goes for Arthur and Yang. I couldn't have possibly gotten out of there on my own..."
___

(Aside from your headache, I think that went fairly well.)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

Ingrid: "The power of the fourth Beast... perhaps this shall be Chaldea's chance."
---
Max Brass: "...Is something wrong, Jenny?"
---
-Lapis isn't part of the trio who's streaming right now, why would Hinoka and Tomoe mention them to reassure Eresh? :V-

Hinoka: -making a countdown with her hand-
---
Kamui: "Very much so..."

Blake: "I like the sound of that." :)
-And it's not like Fou just ended attacking then, already doing various tail swipes-
---
Koyanskaya: "What are you doing?"
Charlotte: "...I wanted to ask about what just happened!"
---
-Pretty much, but the stream will start now so they can watch and interact in the chat- :V
Tomoe: "Welcome to everyone!" -bowed down for a second-

-Natsuki jumped a little scared and fell on her bottom-
-Yuri's jaw dropped, but was excited-
Sayori: "Oh you're the scientist skeleton grandpa!"
---
Jeanne: "Indeed, that's why in the end, we know we still must and comply"

Medea: "Some of our numbers will also like to hear that" :)
Ren: "....Alright..." -does make a few steps forward to have a look, using his Semblance to not let emotions ruin things-
---
Palu: "So you're crossing your arms and pouting for fun?" :p
---
Azura: "Let's just say you have to know when a customer has had too many drinks and leave it at that..."
---
-but then something happens?-
---
Hinoka: "Can we talk for a little bit?"
-The rhino has very sharp teeth it seems, and a big bloody horn-
---
Kama: "N-Not at all! I don't know what you mean!"
Merlin: "Tsundere" :p
Kama: "I'm not that!"
---
Fujino: "I guess they would do some pretty dirty comments then..."
Sakura: "Oh well, you're a strong girl after all!"
---
-Indeed, a grenade that throws them at disarray!-
---
Sakura: "Okay? What is it about?"
(But not as badass!)

-Isn't that the same concept?- :V

___

Phantump! (Hi there!)

Tetra: "You weren't even kidding about the blue ox or the ghost tree... I guess I shouldn't be surprised. We've seen stranger sights in the Great Sea before."

TLink: "Babe is kind of like a familiar to Bunyan, while Phantump is one of those Pokemon I mentioned."
___

...Do you think we should investigate the mansion, or just leave her be?
___

Sadie: "Yeah, Steven's made a few mistakes here and there...But his heart is always in the right place. He just wants to help people however he can. Whether that means helping them with a personal problem or protecting them from danger, well, that usually depends on the day." :p
___

If Lusamine's happy with the meals as well, then you've got nothing to worry about at all. :)

I concur with Alphys. It's quite a fine meal, well cooked. You did an excellent job on it, Aya, and I've no doubt that you have for other meals you've cooked for Lusamine previosuly.
Cú: If that's what you want to think. :p
---
Bunyan: "They are! And I trust them so much!" -Babe did a happy noise-
---
Sakura: "Oh, it may not hurt to have a brief look" :)
---
Ahim: "It's admirable that he's willing to go to great extents for it" :)
---
Aya: "...W-Well, now you're just being downright flattering" 😅

Top Bottom