• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I probably should go back to that game lol-

Urbosa: "I would not be shocked if we had similar theories."
---
Ruby: THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME!
---
Weiss: "Anyone with a soul has an Aura, so I would imagine most, if not all of Chaldea can benefit from his Semblance."
-And I still need to finish it lmao-

I take they all involve an old enemy of yours?
___

-Once it actually happens, at least- :V
___

(Whoa, really?) -To the Aura part, she figured Jaune's Semblance must still provide a self-healing effect on those who aren't from Remnant since she's seen him use it to heal a few Servants and Heshima once before-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And I still need to finish it lmao-

I take they all involve an old enemy of yours?
___

-Once it actually happens, at least- :V
___

(Whoa, really?) -To the Aura part, she figured Jaune's Semblance must still provide a self-healing effect on those who aren't from Remnant since she's seen him use it to heal a few Servants and Heshima once before-
Urbosa: "They very much do."
---
-indeed- :V

-still, she hyped-
---
Weiss: "Yes... though Semblances are a different thing. Not everyone is able to manifest those."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "They very much do."
---
-indeed- :V

-still, she hyped-
---
Weiss: "Yes... though Semblances are a different thing. Not everyone is able to manifest those."
I hate to say it, but if you don't know of anyone or any thing in Hyrule who poses a similar threat, I can't think of anyone else who'd cause a huge problem there...
___

-It's been forever since she's gotten to have or attend anything like a sleepover-
___

(I'm not surprised by that since magic seems to be a little different in most dimensions, but then, why don't most of us have Aura shields like you and your teammates?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I hate to say it, but if you don't know of anyone or any thing in Hyrule who poses a similar threat, I can't think of anyone else who'd cause a huge problem there...
___

-It's been forever since she's gotten to have or attend anything like a sleepover-
___

(I'm not surprised by that since magic seems to be a little different in most dimensions, but then, why don't most of us have Aura shields like you and your teammates?)
Urbosa: "Neither do we, to be honest."
---
-it was still back at Beacon...-
---
Weiss: "I don't really know... maybe it's just one of the little differences between dimensions?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Neither do we, to be honest."
---
-it was still back at Beacon...-
---
Weiss: "I don't really know... maybe it's just one of the little differences between dimensions?"
-And while they may have heard legends of beings like Vaati, or tales about Zant from Wolf...there's been no signs of the former for centuries, and the latter was only an exceptionally powerful pawn of Ganondorf himself-

-With that, unless it's some phenomenon or foe they've never heard of before, all signs point to the Calamity returning again...-
___

-Back when her whole team shared a dorm...-
___

(Considering all those differences, especially about magic and similar powers, it's a logical explanation...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And while they may have heard legends of beings like Vaati, or tales about Zant from Wolf...there's been no signs of the former for centuries, and the latter was only an exceptionally powerful pawn of Ganondorf himself-

-With that, unless it's some phenomenon or foe they've never heard of before, all signs point to the Calamity returning again...-
___

-Back when her whole team shared a dorm...-
___

(Considering all those differences, especially about magic and similar powers, it's a logical explanation...)
-which is cause for concern indeed...-
---
-they still do in Chaldea, they insisted on it :V-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, it really does."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which is cause for concern indeed...-
---
-they still do in Chaldea, they insisted on it :V-
---
Weiss: "Yeah, it really does."
-But it's becomingly increasingly clear that just worrying isn't going to do them much good at this rate...-
___

-They're not only a team, but are close enough friends to consider each other family, so they insist on sharing a dorm as always- :V
___

(Still, at least that means he can use his Semblance to help heal almost anyone!)

-Some robots being the only exception-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-But it's becomingly increasingly clear that just worrying isn't going to do them much good at this rate...-
___

-They're not only a team, but are close enough friends to consider each other family, so they insist on sharing a dorm as always- :V
___

(Still, at least that means he can use his Semblance to help heal almost anyone!)

-Some robots being the only exception-
-the fight with Undyne was a nice distraction from the worries-
---
-of course they do!-
---
Weiss: "Pretty much. It's incredible, right?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Jaune: "Maybe don't get closer..." :urg:
---
Palu: Where's the proof? :p
---
-hmmmmm-
---
Kanna: "Good work, you two!"
---
-their skills were quite comparable-

-obviously Tomoe is stronger due to being basically a demon but Hinoka's no slouch either-
Artemis: "Of course a few of us can't if we'll shoot, but others have more blunt stuff!"

Elizabeth: "...I'm with him"
---
Merlin: My testimony. :p
---
-What to do now that they woke up...?-
---
Chen: "We're finally being good at this~!"
Illya: "But remain wary!"no
---
-Indeed, and not to mention Hinoka has now above human strength given she's
-Or Undyne throwing golden spears that dodged the lasers to hit the drones from other directions-
___

TLink: "I've been wondering how you took...you know, the news..." -Looking saddened himself, having similarly had a very close bond with Fi-
___

Alright, Spoiky, we'll guide you back to your mansion. But we're still keeping an eye on you.

Spooky: "Soubds like a fair deal!" -Not even that bothered that they don't trust her-
___

-Their crewmates still watching with anticipation?-
___

You okay, Aya? -Heard about some of her incidents, but not all of them, nor that most involved strong waves-
-Some runes cast lightning, others fire, and a variety of other elements-
---
Altera: "...I can't say I did it well"
---
Rin: "Yeah! So better don't try anything!"
---
-Indeed, while eating their orders and wearing trenchcoats-
---
Aya: "Eeeeh, don't worry about that! Let's just not get close to waves"
-Even after being resummoned, she doesn't see why someone would try to save her?-

YOU THIHK I [fear your wrath]?? YOU COULDN'T EVEN PROTECT YOUR OWN WORLD FROM BEING [swallowed by the dark]

-Spamton just fires several clams directly at Arcueid, while a bunch of normal-sized Spamton comes riding and balancing on wheels roll towards the others at high speed, including Byleth-
___

...Hold on, I didn't know you were that damaged...You don't have to keep fighting, maybe we can fix you!

-What else do they see?-
___

-I'll have Peridot and a few other of my characters who live video games show up as viewers and chat members as well- :V

Specter: "Well...I can think of several dimensions Chaldea's been to that you'd probably like to visit. And several more that you should steer clear of."
___

-Kamui and Jeanne had to internally remind themselves not to spoil the Alola vacation plans or is this taking place later on enough that it's already been announced to Chaldea?-

Moon: "It's a skill I picked up from my mother. She taught me how to bake at a young age." :)
-Byleth just focuses on shooting the Spamton wheels-

Ingrid: -falls down to ground level to assist Arcueid- "This part of the battlefield seems fun. Do you mind a little cooperation?"

Kamui: "Yeah... we really thought we had it, but we are nowhere near prepared..."
---
Springtron: I'd rather be dismantled than give up... -he goes for another punch-
---
Hinoka: "Not really. We've been pretty honest about who we are, being a princess from a bygone era and a demonic archer. The viewers think it's just an act, and we play along with that because it means we can just be ourselves." :grin:
---
-they know of the vacation plan, but hiding any desire to go on any vacation would be a bit sus with how much Jeanne loves the sea, so that conversation would have happened even without the Alola plans :V-

Kamui: "I have no doubt they would." :)

Blake: "She taught you well." :)
-That's Jalter alright-

Arcueid: "Woah, there's plenty more!" -trying to do a sweeping kick to destroy some of them, then Ingrod- "Oh sure, let's go~!" -she also made vines grow from the ground to strike some (yes that's something she can do)-

Luvia: "We need to regroup with everyone and return!"
---
-Also the many clones of Super Sentai around, on large quantities-
---
-Sounds fair to me- :V
Ereshkigal: "...That's what you do?"
Ereshkigal: "Indeed, many streamers today play characters in front of their audience and they're pretty popular"

Yuri: "I'm all ears then!"
Sayori: "I'm so glad that it really excites her!"
---
-What Uni said- :V
Jeanne: "It'd be nice to taste all kinds of seafood too~!"

Medea: "Indeed, I'm sure you treasure those lessons" :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Of course a few of us can't if we'll shoot, but others have more blunt stuff!"

Elizabeth: "...I'm with him"
---
Merlin: My testimony. :p
---
-What to do now that they woke up...?-
---
Chen: "We're finally being good at this~!"
Illya: "But remain wary!"no
---
-Indeed, and not to mention Hinoka has now above human strength given she's
Nora: "I dunno... whacking it with a hammer sounds fun."

Ren: "Nora no."
---
Palu: This shall hold no ground in my courtroom :p
---
-maybe this is when the sleepover ends?-
---
Kanna: "We were always good! We just needed some coordo... um... teamwork!"
---
-oh yeah that's true (wasn't finished but I can guess what you thought :V)-

Hinoka: "Nice shots, girl." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Some runes cast lightning, others fire, and a variety of other elements-
---
Altera: "...I can't say I did it well"
---
Rin: "Yeah! So better don't try anything!"
---
-Indeed, while eating their orders and wearing trenchcoats-
---
Aya: "Eeeeh, don't worry about that! Let's just not get close to waves"
-How effective is each type of elemental spell against the drones?-
___

TLink: "...I know how you feel. I didn't take it well, either, honestly..." :urg:
___

Spooky: "I promise I won't. Doesn't seem like any of you three can be scared by me anyway..."

Just shouting "boo" is kinda a cliche. :p
___

-Then they see Sadie and Lars walk into the restaurant- :V

Lars: "Why are we in this stuck-up rich people restaurant again...?"

Sadie: "Because I got lucky enough to win a gift card for it, remember?" :p "Come on, it'll be fun!"
___

...A-Alright, I suppose that's fair after that last one wiped out all our sand sculptures. Maybe we should head back in for lunch anyway, I-I'm admittedly getting hungry. :lol:

-the fight with Undyne was a nice distraction from the worries-
---
-of course they do!-
---
Weiss: "Pretty much. It's incredible, right?"
-A true test of their abilities with a fellow challenging warrior was able to help get their minds off of whatever's going on in Hyrule...-
___

-The only reason they've had more private dorms or rooms only suitable for fewer guests in the Beacon base itself or the Arthra is because of the limited rooms and space available-
___

(It really is! It must've helped your whole team and civillians at several points!)

-Byleth just focuses on shooting the Spamton wheels-

Ingrid: -falls down to ground level to assist Arcueid- "This part of the battlefield seems fun. Do you mind a little cooperation?"

Kamui: "Yeah... we really thought we had it, but we are nowhere near prepared..."
---
Springtron: I'd rather be dismantled than give up... -he goes for another punch-
---
Hinoka: "Not really. We've been pretty honest about who we are, being a princess from a bygone era and a demonic archer. The viewers think it's just an act, and we play along with that because it means we can just be ourselves." :grin:
---
-they know of the vacation plan, but hiding any desire to go on any vacation would be a bit sus with how much Jeanne loves the sea, so that conversation would have happened even without the Alola plans :V-

Kamui: "I have no doubt they would." :)

Blake: "She taught you well." :)
-That's Jalter alright-

Arcueid: "Woah, there's plenty more!" -trying to do a sweeping kick to destroy some of them, then Ingrod- "Oh sure, let's go~!" -she also made vines grow from the ground to strike some (yes that's something she can do)-

---
Ereshkigal: "Indeed, many streamers today play characters in front of their audience and they're pretty popular"

---

-Jalter's thoughts?-

YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITHOUT HEARING ABOUT THIS [specil deal]!! [surrender now] AND GET [spared] FOR THE [cost of only] ONE [furry beast]!!

-Spamton once again tried launching Plus Bombs at the group, creating huge explosive waves that traveled in four opposing directions upon landing, forward, backward, left and right. The explosions mostly coverd the ground, but were still huge, leaving little room for the majority to dodge, and barriers wouldn't withstand the damage from more than a few of them-
___

Don't you value yourself at all?! Are you just some programmed machine with no free will of your own?! Think about this for a second! What would Coyle want more?! Than you die failing to defeat one of her worst enemies, or that you live to try another day?!

Unreplied, Digi.
___

-Lapis is believed by some of her viewers to be doing an act, but her realisitc-looking hydro wings "effect" has made plenty of viewers correctly deduce that she's an actual alien- :V

Lapis: "Oh, some of our other members are starting a stream...?"

Specter: "There's a lot to list. Actually, there are probably other people here who can list them all and describe them better than me..."
___

-So they had the conversation ahead of time, or had it anyway later and just mentioned Alola since there were already plans for it- :V

Star: "I know, right? I gotta try shrimp again!"

Moon: "I treasure my memories of her." :) "She was a truly caring mother, and one of the strongest Queens Mewni's ever known. Besides trying to unify all people of Mewni, she put her cooking skills to good use by providing guests of groups who had conflict with one and other with excellent homemade meals to convince them to share a table and discuss things more civilly." :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's Jalter alright-

---

---

-Jalter's thoughts?-

YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY WITHOUT HEARING ABOUT THIS [specil deal]!! [surrender now] AND GET [spared] FOR THE [cost of only] ONE [furry beast]!!

-Spamton once again tried launching Plus Bombs at the group, creating huge explosive waves that traveled in four opposing directions upon landing, forward, backward, left and right. The explosions mostly coverd the ground, but were still huge, leaving little room for the majority to dodge, and barriers wouldn't withstand the damage from more than a few of them-
___

Don't you value yourself at all?! Are you just some programmed machine with no free will of your own?! Think about this for a second! What would Coyle want more?! Than you die failing to defeat one of her worst enemies, or that you live to try another day?!

Unreplied, Digi.
___

-Lapis is believed by some of her viewers to be doing an act, but her realisitc-looking hydro wings "effect" has made plenty of viewers correctly deduce that she's an actual alien- :V

Specter: "There's a lot to list. Actually, there are probably other people here who can list them all and describe them better than me..."
___

-So they had the conversation ahead of time, or had it anyway later and just mentioned Alola since there were already plans for it- :V

Moon: "I treasure my memories of her. She was one of the strongest Queens Mewni's ever known. Besides trying to unify all people of Mewni, she put her cooking skills to good use by providing guests of groups who had conflict with one and other with excellent homemade meals to convince them to share a table and discuss things more civilly." :p
-Shez dodges a lot of these stuff with incredible ease-

Shez: "Ha! Is that all you got?" :laugh: -gets hit by a final explosion- "Ow..." :urg:

Kamui and Byleth: -avoided as many as she could, but got hit by a few and had to revert to an elixir for healing-

Palutena: -likewise, but had no elixirs- "I would rather die than let you have Fou!" :glare:

Ingrid: "Do not say things like that, Goddess of Light. I have a bad feeling that such an arrangement is possible."
---
Springtron: -went quiet before punching again-
---
Hinoka: "Yeah, but it's usually... how did you say it, Tomoe? Fake computer effects or whatever? We stand out by 'acting' for real."
---
Kamui: "I'd like to eat a lobster again." :lol:

Blake: "That's impressive."

-A true test of their abilities with a fellow challenging warrior was able to help get their minds off of whatever's going on in Hyrule...-
___

-The only reason they've had more private dorms or rooms only suitable for fewer guests in the Beacon base itself or the Arthra is because of the limited rooms and space available-
___

(It really is! It must've helped your whole team and civillians at several points!)
-and it worked for a bit-
---
-they really miss that...-
---
Jaune: "Oh, it absolutely was." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and it worked for a bit-
---
-they really miss that...-
---
Jaune: "Oh, it absolutely was." :)
-Will any of the four mention this to Undyne?-
___

-They've still been able to hang out on a regular basis, but not share dorms as a team like they're used to...At least both teams were able to share hotel rooms during their recent trip to Beach City, but that was only a three day trip-
___

-Wait, was that supposed to be Jaune saying that or Weiss?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Will any of the four mention this to Undyne?-
___

-They've still been able to hang out on a regular basis, but not share dorms as a team like they're used to...At least both teams were able to share hotel rooms during their recent trip to Beach City, but that was only a three day trip-
___

-Wait, was that supposed to be Jaune saying that or Weiss?-
Urbosa: "Thank you for taking our minds off of our worries for a short time..."
---
-she misses sharing a room already-
---
-I never said Jaune left... unless I forgot?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nora: "I dunno... whacking it with a hammer sounds fun."

Ren: "Nora no."
---
Palu: This shall hold no ground in my courtroom :p
---
-maybe this is when the sleepover ends?-
---
Kanna: "We were always good! We just needed some coordo... um... teamwork!"
---
-oh yeah that's true (wasn't finished but I can guess what you thought :V)-

Hinoka: "Nice shots, girl." :)
Artemis: "You could do that to one of its legs!"
---
Merlin: I'll be the one demanding next time. :p
---
-Yeah, makes sense it happens-
---
Illya: "Yeah, that's the word!"
Bunyan: "But they haven't given up"
Chen: "Then we'll make them!"
Gil: "You all are so excited, it's cute!"
---
-Fair- :V
Tomoe: "Thanks!" -swiped her naginata at one-
-How effective is each type of elemental spell against the drones?-
___

TLink: "...I know how you feel. I didn't take it well, either, honestly..." :urg:
___

Spooky: "I promise I won't. Doesn't seem like any of you three can be scared by me anyway..."

Just shouting "boo" is kinda a cliche. :p
___

-Then they see Sadie and Lars walk into the restaurant- :V

Lars: "Why are we in this stuck-up rich people restaurant again...?"

Sadie: "Because I got lucky enough to win a gift card for it, remember?" :p "Come on, it'll be fun!"
___

...A-Alright, I suppose that's fair after that last one wiped out all our sand sculptures. Maybe we should head back in for lunch anyway, I-I'm admittedly getting hungry. :lol:
-Let's say plenty-
---
Altera: "...Dealing with loss never is..."
---
Sakura: "So let us be nice, and let's go get you there... Shall we?" -said to the other two-
---
-Some be like "oh hey, it's those two teens from that Donut shop!"-
---
Kiara: "Oh, what's on the menu~?"
Aya: "Hmmm..." -thinking-
-Jalter's thoughts?-

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

Moon: "I treasure my memories of her." :) "She was a truly caring mother, and one of the strongest Queens Mewni's ever known. Besides trying to unify all people of Mewni, she put her cooking skills to good use by providing guests of groups who had conflict with one and other with excellent homemade meals to convince them to share a table and discuss things more civilly." :p

Shez: "Ha! Is that all you got?" :laugh: -gets hit by a final explosion- "Ow..." :urg:

Kamui and Byleth: -avoided as many as she could, but got hit by a few and had to revert to an elixir for healing-

Palutena: -likewise, but had no elixirs- "I would rather die than let you have Fou!" :glare:

Ingrid: "Do not say things like that, Goddess of Light. I have a bad feeling that such an arrangement is possible."
---
---
Hinoka: "Yeah, but it's usually... how did you say it, Tomoe? Fake computer effects or whatever? We stand out by 'acting' for real."
---

Jalter: I just don't get it!
Arcueid: -Destroyed a a small wave of mini-Spamtons- "I wonder why is that..."
Luvia: "I'm contacting Lindy now, she should get us out of-" -hit by an explosion-
---
FIXED
---
Tomoe: "Indeed, and it has gotten us quite far actually"
Ereshkigal: "Hmmm..."

Sayori: "Yeah, we could meet some of them now too~!"
Natsuki: "Well, sure"
---
-I suppose- :V
Jeanne: "Have you tasted squid ink added to some of those? It's better than you'd expect!"

Atalanta: "Not even some of the greatest cooks known could have brought that many people together..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "You could do that to one of its legs!"
---
Merlin: I'll be the one demanding next time. :p
---
-Yeah, makes sense it happens-
---
Illya: "Yeah, that's the word!"
Bunyan: "But they haven't given up"
Chen: "Then we'll make them!"
Gil: "You all are so excited, it's cute!"
---
-Fair- :V
Tomoe: "Thanks!" -swiped her naginata at one-
Ren: "Don't encourage her..."
---
Palu: Sure you will. :p
---
Kanna: "Playing with friends is fun~!"
---
-they are pretty much acing that training-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Let's say plenty-
---
Altera: "...Dealing with loss never is..."
---
Sakura: "So let us be nice, and let's go get you there... Shall we?" -said to the other two-
---
-Some be like "oh hey, it's those two teens from that Donut shop!"-
---
Kiara: "Oh, what's on the menu~?"
Aya: "Hmmm..." -thinking-
(Even at their max difficulty, these drones are only a mild challenge!) -Sent an array of spears from above, destroying several drones in rapid succession-
___

TLink: "She was like a sister to me...And I know she was like a sister to you, too. I'm grateful that she at least got the opportunity to talk to you one more time and say goodbye, but looking back, we should've returned sooner..."
___

Agreed! -Nods-
___

-Fancy seeing them here, more so on the night they decide to try and bring Marvelous and Ahim together- :V
___

I'm sure there's plenty of food available, but whether there is or isn't, Gaster and I can help you restock on food before we head back to the Bureau's ship, Aya. :)

Urbosa: "Thank you for taking our minds off of our worries for a short time..."
---
-she misses sharing a room already-
---
-I never said Jaune left... unless I forgot?-
That helped with that?
___

-All the more reason to defeat the Alliance and get their home back!-
___

-I checked back a few pages, and yeah, no mention of whether Jaune had left or not- :p

(That's totally awesome! No one else on your team has a Semblance that can heal or help others heal!)

---
---
---

Luvia: "I'm contacting Lindy now, she should get us out of-" -hit by an explosion-
---
FIXED
---

---
Jeanne: "Have you tasted squid ink added to some of those? It's better than you'd expect!"

Atalanta: "Not even some of the greatest cooks known could have brought that many people together..."
-Maybe you're wotth more than you think, Jalter? Kamui certainly seemed glad to see you alive and well-

-Worse yet, Spamton NEO was taking advantage of all the hits everyone was taking to advance, flying straight towards Fou and Palutena with his arm cannon aimed at both-
___

-Jenny just casually blocks it-

Stop. Fighting! Already!

(Well, that's proof that there's definitely of those clones here too...)
___

Lapis: "...Should I tune in for this?" -Debating whether she should watch their stream or not-

-She hasn't done or participated in a stream herself since before the Penpal Trio were transformed into their giant, mindless yokai forms...-

Claptrap: "While I'm here, can anyone direct me to the robotics lab? I'm in dire need of another replacement eye!"
___

Star: "Maybe another day, Kamui." :p

Moon: "That's the first I've heard of anyone consuming squid ink. I always assumed it was inedible, or at the very least toxic..."

-Then the second group-

Moon: "She was a skilled a diplomat as she was a cook and a mage. While I admittedly made several terrible errors undoing the work she did to bring mewmans and monsters together...I've realized those were mistakes and I'm working hard to not only amend for them, but to bring mewmans and monsters together in as equals in fully united kingdom at last."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
FIXED
---

---

-Maybe you're wotth more than you think, Jalter? Kamui certainly seemed glad to see you alive and well-

-Worse yet, Spamton NEO was taking advantage of all the hits everyone was taking to advance, flying straight towards Fou and Palutena with his arm cannon aimed at both-
___

Stop. Fighting! Already!

___

Lapis: "...Should I tune in for this?" -Debating whether she should watch their stream or not-

-She hasn't done or participated in a stream herself since before the Penpal Trio were transformed into their giant, mindless yokai forms...-

Claptrap: "While I'm here, can anyone direct me to the robotics lab? I'm in dire need of another replacement eye!"
___

Moon: "That's the first I've heard of anyone consuming squid ink. I always assumed it was inedible, or at the very least toxic..."

-Then the second group-

Moon: "She was a skilled a diplomat as she was a cook and a mage. While I admittedly made several terrible errors undoing the work she did to bring mewmans and monsters together...I've realized those were mistakes and I'm working hard to not only amend for them, but to brring
Byleth: -to Jalter- "I do not believe we have formally met. Let's make sure to survive this so we might."

Ingrid: "Let's focus on turning this robot into scrap."

Kamui: "LUVIA!" :crazy:
---
-it will not, trying to give its all-
---
Hinoka: "If you're not comfortable, don't hesitate."
---
Kamui: "That sounds strange, but if you like it, it might be good, Jeanne." :)

Blake: "Sounds like a good queen."

-unfinished, KoP?-

That helped with that?
___

-All the more reason to defeat the Alliance and get their home back!-
___

-I checked back a few pages, and yeah, no mention of whether Jaune had left or not- :p

(That's totally awesome! No one else on your team has a Semblance that can heal or help others heal!)
Urbosa: "It did, honestly."
---
-INDEEEEED-
---
Jaune: "Or make them even stronger."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "It did, honestly."
---
-INDEEEEED-
---
Jaune: "Or make them even stronger."
Well, it wasn't part of my intention, but I'm glad it helped. :grin:
___

-And they'll take Basel and their home back soon-

-Just gotta defeat some supervillains and save the universe...again- :V
___

(Like you just did to help Weiss get one step closer to summon more familiars!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, it wasn't part of my intention, but I'm glad it helped. :grin:
___

-And they'll take Basel and their home back soon-

-Just gotta defeat some supervillains and save the universe...again- :V
___

(Like you just did to help Weiss get one step closer to summon more familiars!)
Urbosa: "You were simply looking for a challenge."
---
-for the Nth time, dammit!-
---
Jaune: "I guess I did, huh?" -scratches the back of his head-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ren: "Don't encourage her..."
---
Palu: Sure you will. :p
---
Kanna: "Playing with friends is fun~!"
---
-they are pretty much acing that training-
Artemis: "Why not? She's so full of energy!"
---
Kama: "...They've een staring at each other for long"
Ana: "They flirt telepathically to not interrupt us"
---
-I guess the three gals went to do something eeeeeelse-
---
Chen: "Specially when winning!" 😼
---
-Indeed, the drones are nothing compared to their teamwork-
-And this is some years before the tragedy that will leave Nanoha crippled for a year in canon related to some evil guy making lethal drones-
(Even at their max difficulty, these drones are only a mild challenge!) -Sent an array of spears from above, destroying several drones in rapid succession-
___

TLink: "She was like a sister to me...And I know she was like a sister to you, too. I'm grateful that she at least got the opportunity to talk to you one more time and say goodbye, but looking back, we should've returned sooner..."
___

Agreed! -Nods-
___

-Fancy seeing them here, more so on the night they decide to try and bring Marvelous and Ahim together- :V
___

I'm sure there's plenty of food available, but whether there is or isn't, Gaster and I can help you restock on food before we head back to the Bureau's ship, Aya. :)
-Indeed, and it's not like they are set to be an actual legitimate threat, only doing non-lethal blasts-
-And this is some years before the tragedy that will leave Nanoha crippled for a year in canon related to some evil guy making lethal drones-
---
Altera: "You probably weren't abe to, or if you did, still had more important matters. We know how dangerous Ganondorf is"
---
-And thus they go off?-
---
Don: "...Think they will interrupt them?"
Luka: "No way!"
---
Aya: "Oh please, I've got some things around! I gotta maintain Lusamine after all"

___

Stop. Fighting! Already!

___

___

-Then the second group-

Moon: "She was a skilled a diplomat as she was a cook and a mage. While I admittedly made several terrible errors undoing the work she did to bring mewmans and monsters together...I've realized those were mistakes and I'm working hard to not only amend for them, but to brring
Byleth: -to Jalter- "I do not believe we have formally met. Let's make sure to survive this so we might."

---
---
---

-unfinished, KoP?-
-For now it's beyond her comprehension, but maybe after the battle she can ask why-
Jalter: "Whatever! Let's just beat that thing!"

Luvia: "I-I'll survive, she said she'll retrieve us soon!"

-Fou is by now seeing he might need to unleash his power if he wants to stand a chance and to help Palutena, who he likes a lot unlike how he feels on Merlin (who let's say is helping with regrouping other groups)-
---
Charlotte: -Mutters- "There's so many of them here..."
---
-Well there should be no harm in it. And understandable, concerned for friends-
Ereshkigal: "...Then I shall play more into that aspect! ...Probably"

Yuri: "Um... We were there shortly ago"
Natsuki: "We just came online"
---
Jeanne: "It depends on the way it's prepared"

-What Uni said-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, and it's not like they are set to be an actual legitimate threat, only doing non-lethal blasts-
---
Altera: "You probably weren't abe to, or if you did, still had more important matters. We know how dangerous Ganondorf is"
---
-And thus they go off?-
---
Don: "...Think they will interrupt them?"
Luka: "No way!"
---
Aya: "Oh please, I've got some things around! I gotta maintain Lusamine after all"
-But still challenging enough to ensure that they're prepared to fight most of the Alliance's troops-

-...That sounds horrible...
___

TLink: "I really didn't think we could at the time, but ever since Hyrule was fully flooded, I've been second-guessing that..."
___

-That they do, Jenny trying to follow a map and coordinates-
___

-So far, it seems like they won't, as they walk up to discuss their reservation before be walked to a table-
___

Still, that's exactly why we'd like to help get some additional food supplies for you when we're done!

Urbosa: "You were simply looking for a challenge."
---
-for the Nth time, dammit!-
---
Jaune: "I guess I did, huh?" -scratches the back of his head-
And a challenge was what I got! All of you are talented warriors in your own right!
___

-And probably still not even the last, either!-
___

(You did. So thank you again for helping Weiss out.) :)

---
---
---

-unfinished, KoP?-
-For now it's beyond her comprehension, but maybe after the battle she can ask why-

-Fou is by now seeing he might need to unleash his power if he wants to stand a chance and to help Palutena, who he likes a lot unlike how he feels on Merlin (who let's say is helping with regrouping other groups)-
---
---

---

-What Uni said-
-Probably the best call...-

-Spamton NEO flies towards them and fires giant sweeping laser beams at them-
___

-Jenny tries to counter the attack that time-

(What do we do. Charlotte...?)
___

-Lapis is still debating about it...-

Claptrap: "Oh, perfect! Can you retrace your steps or alert Dr. G?"
___

Moon: "I'll admit, I'm rather curious about it now..."

FIXED

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-But still challenging enough to ensure that they're prepared to fight most of the Alliance's troops-

-...That sounds horrible...
___

TLink: "I really didn't think we could at the time, but ever since Hyrule was fully flooded, I've been second-guessing that..."
___

-That they do, Jenny trying to follow a map and coordinates-
___

-So far, it seems like they won't, as they walk up to discuss their reservation before be walked to a table-
___

Still, that's exactly why we'd like to help get some additional food supplies for you when we're done!
-True, so it's not a full-blown disappointment-

-It do be-
---
Altera: "I can infer that..."
Bunyan: "How is Monsieur Hero doing now?"
---
-And the sisters following her-
---
Joe: "Good, seems they won't"
Luka: "They would pay otherwise" :p
Don: "Please don't imply that..."
---
Aya: "Hmmm, who am I to deny them?"
Kiara: "Plus nothing wrong with indulging a bit"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-True, so it's not a full-blown disappointment-

-It do be-
---
Altera: "I can infer that..."
Bunyan: "How is Monsieur Hero doing now?"
---
-And the sisters following her-
---
Joe: "Good, seems they won't"
Luka: "They would pay otherwise" :p
Don: "Please don't imply that..."
---
Aya: "Hmmm, who am I to deny them?"
Kiara: "Plus nothing wrong with indulging a bit"
(I'd say we can easily take on whatever the remnants of Drakkon's empire throws at us!)

Will that tragedy actually happen here as well?
___

TLink: "A little better. Time heals all wounds, like the old saying goes, but having a bunch of friends in my life has helped a lot, too..."

-He's also still grieving the death of the King of Red Lions, a companion who had been with him for most of his journey for even longer than Fi was, but he's not bringing him up yet as he thinks it'd be selfish and wants to focus more on Altera's well-being first and foremost-
___

-And eventually, they do reach the city and county the mansion is located in, and soon thereafter, the hill it resides on-

-It's night by the time they get there, as well as a stormy and rainy night, at that. Rin and Sakura still had their rubber armor suits by this point in time, so the two have no need to be concerned about the lightning strikes-
___

-Nope, they won't be interrupting their setup date-

-...Buuuuuut they do pass them by, so they'll probably talk for a minute or two before going to their own table-

Sadie: "Oh, hey! Surprised to see you two here." :)
___

Until then. let's all enjoy a lunch!

-Something Gaster goes back inside the villa for as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Why not? She's so full of energy!"
---
Kama: "...They've een staring at each other for long"
Ana: "They flirt telepathically to not interrupt us"
---
-I guess the three gals went to do something eeeeeelse-
---
Chen: "Specially when winning!" 😼
---
-Indeed, the drones are nothing compared to their teamwork-
Nora: "It'll be fine!"

Ren, Blake and Jaune: -doubt-
---
-they do WHAT?!-
---
-but whaaaaaaaaaaat?-
---
Kanna: -snickered at that- "That makes sense."
---
Hinoka: "We really make a good team."

And a challenge was what I got! All of you are talented warriors in your own right!
___

-And probably still not even the last, either!-
___

(You did. So thank you again for helping Weiss out.) :)
Urbosa: "And so were you." :)
---
-definitely not the last!-
---
Jaune: "...What?"

Weiss: "She's thanking you for helping me out. And I agree." :)

Jaune: "Well, it was nothing..." :lol:

---
---

---

-What Uni said-

___

___

___

FIXED
Shez: "That's the spirit!"

Palu: "Fou...? What are you doing?"

Ingrid: -fights back with sparkling beams of her own-
---
-with a punch of her own?-
---
Hinoka: "Just be yourself, people will like it." :)
---
Kamui: "We could arrange things so you may come along."

Blake: "She sounds like a true inspiration."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "And so were you." :)
---
-definitely not the last!-
---
Jaune: "...What?"

Weiss: "She's thanking you for helping me out. And I agree." :)

Jaune: "Well, it was nothing..." :lol:
I already knew I was tough. I wouldn't have challenged warriors I also knew were badasses like you four if I didn't. :p
___

-Ruby's thoughts?-
___

(It wasn't nothing. Weiss has been trying to figure out how to summon more of her familiars at once for a while, and thanks to you, she now knows that it's even possible and even learned what she needs to do next to be able to summon more. So I'm really thankful for that.) -Smiling Winter-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I already knew I was tough. I wouldn't have challenged warriors I also knew were badasses like you four if I didn't. :p
___

-Ruby's thoughts?-
___

(It wasn't nothing. Weiss has been trying to figure out how to summon more of her familiars at once for a while, and thanks to you, she now knows that it's even possible and even learned what she needs to do next to be able to summon more. So I'm really thankful for that.) -Smiling Winter-
Urbosa: "We did not know..."
---
Ruby: Let's hope we take down the Alliance quickly!
---
-Weiss keeps translating everything... and added that she's thankful too-

Jaune: "Yeah, I'm glad to have helped." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "We did not know..."
---
Ruby: Let's hope we take down the Alliance quickly!
---
-Weiss keeps translating everything... and added that she's thankful too-

Jaune: "Yeah, I'm glad to have helped." :)
Never seen me fight before?
___

-And without letting it cause any more harm or destruction again...-
___

-At times it's odd to think that she's perfectly capable of understanding this fox creature- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Never seen me fight before?
___

-And without letting it cause any more harm or destruction again...-
___

-At times it's odd to think that she's perfectly capable of understanding this fox creature- :p
Urbosa: "Not really."

Revali: "We had our own things to look after. We can't just watch how everyone fights."
---
-hopefully...-
---
Jaune: "How do you even understand it, Weiss?"

Weiss: -stays vague- "The power of bonds." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Not really."

Revali: "We had our own things to look after. We can't just watch how everyone fights."
---
-hopefully...-
---
Jaune: "How do you even understand it, Weiss?"

Weiss: -stays vague- "The power of bonds." :p
Actually, that's perfectly logical. When you're fighting a battle where your life is at risk, you can't exactly focus much on other people you're fighting with instead of your opponents unless you're working directly alongside them as a team.
___

-They've caused more than enough damage as is, even well before Toffee united some of their current forces, which itself caused the domino effect that led to their armies and members being expanded-
___

(I could try to explain, but Weiss probably wouldn't translate it.) :p

-Just like she won't translate what Winter just said, either?- :V

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

FIXED

---
---
---

-And Yukari sent more bullets while Arcueid did a diving kick from a high distance-

-Fou jumps off Palutena's shoulder-
---
Charlotte: "Hmmmm, we do know where the clones come from..." -thanks to Chen Gong-
---
-What harm is there to it?- :V
Ereshkigal: "I'll make the attempt..."

Sayori: "Sure! Follow us now then~!" -and that's what they did-
---
Jeanne: "You know what they say, the more, the merrier"

Medea: "And I know one day you'll accomplish her vision" :)
(I'd say we can easily take on whatever the remnants of Drakkon's empire throws at us!)

Will that tragedy actually happen here as well?
___

TLink: "A little better. Time heals all wounds, like the old saying goes, but having a bunch of friends in my life has helped a lot, too..."

-He's also still grieving the death of the King of Red Lions, a companion who had been with him for most of his journey for even longer than Fi was, but he's not bringing him up yet as he thinks it'd be selfish and wants to focus more on Altera's well-being first and foremost-
___

-And eventually, they do reach the city and county the mansion is located in, and soon thereafter, the hill it resides on-

-It's night by the time they get there, as well as a stormy and rainy night, at that. Rin and Sakura still had their rubber armor suits by this point in time, so the two have no need to be concerned about the lightning strikes-
___

-Nope, they won't be interrupting their setup date-

-...Buuuuuut they do pass them by, so they'll probably talk for a minute or two before going to their own table-

Sadie: "Oh, hey! Surprised to see you two here." :)
___

Until then. let's all enjoy a lunch!

-Something Gaster goes back inside the villa for as well-
Cú: Even the large robots? Eh, I'd take a shot anyway. :p

-Been thinking of that, yeah-
---
-Indeed, it's not like the Chaldeans are aware he's gone too-
Altera: "That's good. I hope to meet them some day"
---
Rin: -To Jenny- "Hey, getting hit by a lightning won't overload you, right?"
---
Ahim: "Oh! Greetings!" -glad they not alone now-
Marvelous: "What are you two doing here now...?"
---
-So they all went inside to cook something!-
Nora: "It'll be fine!"

Ren, Blake and Jaune: -doubt-
---
-they do WHAT?!-
---
-but whaaaaaaaaaaat?-
---
Kanna: -snickered at that- "That makes sense."
---
Hinoka: "We really make a good team."
Artemis: "I do trust in her!"
Atalanta: "M-Mother..."
---
Kama: "......." -left eye twitched in high amounts of jealousy-
---
-Maybe just small talk as they keep having breakfast-
---
-But thweir HP bars keep depleting....-
Illya: "We need first aid kits..."
---
Tomoe: "Correct. That is notable" :) -destroyed three at once with an arrow-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Cú: Even the large robots? Eh, I'd take a shot anyway. :p

-Been thinking of that, yeah-
---
-Indeed, it's not like the Chaldeans are aware he's gone too-
Altera: "That's good. I hope to meet them some day"
---
Rin: -To Jenny- "Hey, getting hit by a lightning won't overload you, right?"
---
Ahim: "Oh! Greetings!" -glad they not alone now-
Marvelous: "What are you two doing here now...?"
---
-So they all went inside to cook something!-
(It's worth a shot.. And even we can't defeat those, Chaldea's got a bunch of strong mechs of their own to fight those on even ground!)

That'd certainly be dramatic for an arc and tie into the show, but at least she'd be able to recover from the injury
___

-He'll mention him later once he feels it's the right time to talk about how he's coping with those losses, but first, gotta make sure Altera's alright-

TLink: "Actually...you can any time, now. I asked them to provide some backup for Chaldea..."
___

I reallyshould've brought my own rubber shell suit... -At the very least, she's able to switch out one of her hands for an umbrella with a rubber coating-
___

Sadie: "I won a gift card for this restaurant last week, so I decided to drive up to Empire City and make good use of it. Going to a fancy place like this alone would be pretty lame, though, so I brought Lars along so we could both have a nicer than average meal." :p

Lars: "I still think this place looks pretty stuck up...Are you sure that gift card's even going to be enough to cover a dinner for both of us?"

Sadie: "Even if it's not, we still have a lot of change left over from those gold bars those Pharaohs used to pay for their food." :p
___

-Some pork and vegetables!-

---
---
---

-And Yukari sent more bullets while Arcueid did a diving kick from a high distance-

---
Charlotte: "Hmmmm, we do know where the clones come from..." -thanks to Chen Gong-
---

---

-Spamton NEO allowed himself to take most of the damage as he flew towards the group, and rather than shoot Fou, he instead immediately grabs him-
___

-With a punch of her own, alright...-

(Can't we shut down the cloning machine somehow?)
___

Peridot: "Come on, it's been a while since you've done a stream or played any video games, right? Watching a stream might be fun!

Lapis: "...Well...alright, I'll give it a try."

Peridot: "Excellent! I wonder what genre of video game they'll be playing." :b:

Claptrap: "So long as I have at least one seeing-eye guide, okay! Let me know if I'm about to bump into anything!"

-He then immediately rolls into a stack of metal crates-

Claptrap: "Ow."
___

Moon: "Wait, you mean for the vacation?"

Star: "I missed Summer Break on Earth, so I won't turn that offer down!"

Moon: "She was..." :) "And I hope I can, Medea. I really hope I can measure up to her as a Queen and make her vision a reality..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually, that's perfectly logical. When you're fighting a battle where your life is at risk, you can't exactly focus much on other people you're fighting with instead of your opponents unless you're working directly alongside them as a team.
___

-They've caused more than enough damage as is, even well before Toffee united some of their current forces, which itself caused the domino effect that led to their armies and members being expanded-
___

(I could try to explain, but Weiss probably wouldn't translate it.) :p

-Just like she won't translate what Winter just said, either?- :V
Urbosa: "I'm glad you understand."
---
-but they should end it now!-
---
Weiss: "It's all part of a journey." :p

-she's being vague :V-

Artemis: "I do trust in her!"
Atalanta: "M-Mother..."
---
Kama: "......." -left eye twitched in high amounts of jealousy-
---
-Maybe just small talk as they keep having breakfast-
---
-But thweir HP bars keep depleting....-
Illya: "We need first aid kits..."
---
Tomoe: "Correct. That is notable" :) -destroyed three at once with an arrow-
Nora: "Thanks for believing in me!" :grin:
---
-how could someone as wonderful as Palutena like HIM?!-
---
-about less depressing things- :V
---
-forgot the other kiddos so...-

Elise: "Good thing Sakura and I picked medic roles!" :grin:

Sakura: "Y-You'll all be okay!"
---
Hinoka: "Makes me even more convinced contracting with you would be great." :)

---
---

---

-Spamton NEO allowed himself to take most of the damage as he flew towards the group, and rather than shoot Fou, he instead immediately grabs him-
___

-With a punch of her own, alright...-

(Can't we shut down the cloning machine somehow?)
___

Peridot: "Come on, it's been a while since you've done a stream or played any video games, right? Watching a stream might be fun!

Lapis: "...Well...alright, I'll give it a try."

Peridot: "Excellent! I wonder what genre of video game they'll be playing." :b:

Claptrap: "So long as I have at least one seeing-eye guide, okay! Let me know if I'm about to bump into anything!"

-He then immediately rolls into a stack of metal crates-

Claptrap: "Ow."
___

Moon: "Wait, you mean for the vacation?"

Star: "I missed Summer Break on Earth, so I won't turn that offer down!"

Moon: "She was..." :) "And I hope I can, Medea. I really hope I can measure up to her as a Queen and make her vision a reality..."
Palu: "FOU!" :crazy:

Kamui: "And now they have another Beast on their side... This cannot get any worse..."
---
-if it's aimed right at the end, Springtron would stop moving-
---
Hinoka: "Alright! Everything set, Tomoe?"
---
Kamui: "Well, we're in no situation where we can plan a vacation right now. But if we ever get the idea to make one, we would definitely invite you as thanks for all your help." :) -actually trying to cover up the Alola plans now-

Blake: "At the very least, making some early efforts to unite everyone would make things easier for the next Queen."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "I'm glad you understand."
---
-but they should end it now!-
---
Weiss: "It's all part of a journey." :p

-she's being vague :V-
I totally do. There's people here who I still don't know the fighting styles or abilities of.
___

-And for the good of the universe, take down this evil empire once and for all!-
___

-Jaune's response to this?- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I totally do. There's people here who I still don't know the fighting styles or abilities of.
___

-And for the good of the universe, take down this evil empire once and for all!-
___

-Jaune's response to this?- :p
Urbosa: "And I'm sure there are a few that might be hard to figure out." -thinking mostly of Link, a known improviser who is very versatile-
---
-SHE'S MOTIVATED-
---
Jaune: :glare:

-that's all his response is- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "And I'm sure there are a few that might be hard to figure out." -thinking mostly of Link, a known improviser who is very versatile-
---
-SHE'S MOTIVATED-
---

-that's all his response is- :p
There's some who have powers I don't totally get. And there are others even most of Chaldea finds unpredictable.
___

-Will she mention that they to take the Alliance down or just focus on the sleepover conversation for now?-
___

-Winter couldn't help but giggle at his grumpy reaction-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
There's some who have powers I don't totally get. And there are others even most of Chaldea finds unpredictable.
___

-Will she mention that they to take the Alliance down or just focus on the sleepover conversation for now?-
___

-Winter couldn't help but giggle at his grumpy reaction-
Urbosa: "Like that one who looks a lot like the Yiga..." -referring to Deadpool-
---
Ruby: "So... are you gonna focus on Mewni or help us with the Alliance?"
---
-neither could Weiss- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Like that one who looks a lot like the Yiga..." -referring to Deadpool-
---
Ruby: "So... are you gonna focus on Mewni or help us with the Alliance?"
---
-neither could Weiss- :p

The who? -Hasn't met any or heard of the Yiga before-
___

Star: "While Mewni's still got plenty of it's own troubles...none of them are as bad as whatever the heck the Alliance is planning. When it's time to take those jerks down, I'll be joining the fight!"
___

-At least her teasing is all in good fun- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The who? -Hasn't met any or heard of the Yiga before-
___

Star: "While Mewni's still got plenty of it's own troubles...none of them are as bad as whatever the heck the Alliance is planning. When it's time to take those jerks down, I'll be joining the fight!"
___

-At least her teasing is all in good fun- :p
Urbosa: "A clan of powerful ninja dressed in red who spread chaos in Hyrule. Though lately they've actually helped Zelda against Drakkon."

Revali: "Likely because their aim was to bring back the Calamity, so an invader like that was likely a common enemy between them and the Princess."
---
Ruby: "Just... be careful. If something happens to you, it's not just you, your friends or your family who will suffer..."
---
-yeah, fortunately for him- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "A clan of powerful ninja dressed in red who spread chaos in Hyrule. Though lately they've actually helped Zelda against Drakkon."

Revali: "Likely because their aim was to bring back the Calamity, so an invader like that was likely a common enemy between them and the Princess."
---
Ruby: "Just... be careful. If something happens to you, it's not just you, your friends or your family who will suffer..."
---
-yeah, fortunately for him- :p
Whoa, seriously? Well, it's like the old saying goes, "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". Glad they could see eye to eye to take down that punk, but why the hell do they even want to spread chaos and bring back Ganon?
___

Star: "Yeah, Just like with Toffee..." :urg:
___

-It further emphasizes that she's grown a lot as a person since the early Beacon days- :p

Last edited:
Top Bottom