• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...

Atalanta: "The bakers here really know how to serve the people. Even the gods around are pleased" :)
---
-He tries not to be... And fails-
---
Rin: "See? No issue!"
Sakura: You'll feel it when you return home.
---
-Don did an "eep!" confirming it's him-
---
-Indeed, Kiara just relaxes as she swims in a few circles-
Again, your call. No worries if you wanna keep at least partly a surprise.

(That speaks volumes of their skill in this craft.)
___

-Tetra couldn't help but chuckle at that-
___

-And don't have enough money to pay for or buy other stuff?- :V
___

Amethyst: "Yo, calm down! It's just me!" -
___

(Maybe I should leave her to it. Gotta help with the clinic!)

-About to walk off-

-and do more team workstuff?-
---
-she was in prison herself during that time... she just heard legends, I think-
---
Ruby: "Heh. You're pretty optimistic." :)
Marco: (I need to be a reliable teammate for my friends, and the only way I can do that is to learn how to be a better teammate!)
___

-So she's unaware that Eclipsa is alive and well...Although, Star seemingly referred to her in the present tense when saying she doesn't "seem" to be malevolent-
___

Steven: "A lot of people tend to say that about me. I just think it's important to always have hope and never give up on doing what's right..." -Humble, but a bit concerned with how dangerous Gem stuff has gotten, not to mention the conflicts Chaldea faces-

-Rook is gonna try to them do a sweep kick to make Odin trip-

Ingrid: "Oh, hello Merry~ I was just trying to analyze some footage of Koyanskaya. Mind helping me out here? You do have a great eye on this sort of thing, after all." :) "And no need to worry about time; the door has been sealed off."

Shez: "Heh..." -the sword reappears in her hand- "Magic's better, honestly..." Still hurts so much...

-....did Jenny forget Coyle can fly? I think Jenny forgot Coyle can fly, so she can just... move over the blasts-
---
Weiss: "How was it?"
---
-but it exploded anyway? :V-
---
Harleen: "Oh she has? Why not talk about it, Sayori?"
-Odin tried to block with a slash of of of its swords-

Yukari: "Hmmmm, I suppose I have some free- What did you just call me?" :glare:

Mesogog: "I don't look down on those that wield magic. I simply prefer other methods. But so long my goal is done, I'm willing to lend a hand, as they say" -he tried to touch the magic wand-

-That's the goal the Assassins have, on to open the gates!-
---
Rin: "A little chaotic. I still had a good time! And even boughtnew clothes~!"
---
-It exploded- :V
---
Sayori: "Well... She's really considerate!"
Yuri/Natsuki: "Doubtful"
-Would the red projectile hit if Rook's sweep kick connects?-

-An annoying nickname, apparently?- :V

Star: "Ugh...you want a headache?! I'll give you a headache!" -About to try casting a spell-

-Jenny didn't forget, but I did, so that's retconned and Jenny aims the fire and ice beams in the air above them as well- :p

-And soon enough, the gates are opened?!-
___

(It's awesome that the trip went well! And oh, you did? What clothes did you buy?)
___

(...Uh oh...)
___

-Would they have been built otherwise?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Odin tried to block with a slash of of of its swords-

Yukari: "Hmmmm, I suppose I have some free- What did you just call me?" :glare:

Mesogog: "I don't look down on those that wield magic. I simply prefer other methods. But so long my goal is done, I'm willing to lend a hand, as they say" -he tried to touch the magic wand-

-That's the goal the Assassins have, on to open the gates!-
---
Rin: "A little chaotic. I still had a good time! And even boughtnew clothes~!"
---
-It exploded- :V
---
Sayori: "Well... She's really considerate!"
Yuri/Natsuki: "Doubtful"

Star: "Ugh...you want a headache?! I'll give you a headache!" -About to try casting a spell-

-Jenny didn't forget, but I did, so that's retconned and Jenny aims the fire and ice beams in the air above them as well- :p

___

(It's awesome that the trip went well! And oh, you did? What clothes did you buy?)
___

(...Uh oh...)
___

-what about Rook's sweep kick?-

Ingrid: "This is merely between you and I. I can call you with that old name." :smirk:

Shez: "We have to... stop him..."

-fair enough lol, so Coyle got struck-

Coyle: "AH! YOU!"
---
Weiss: "I want to see them as well!"
---
-which caused both Yang and Pandora's hairs to be damaged :V-

Yang: "..." -looking at her even more damaged hairline- ".........................." -silent range-
---
Harleen: "Why else would she beg for you girls to be rebuilt? I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but..."

Marco: (I need to be a reliable teammate for my friends, and the only way I can do that is to learn how to be a better teammate!)
___

-So she's unaware that Eclipsa is alive and well...Although, Star seemingly referred to her in the present tense when saying she doesn't "seem" to be malevolent-
___

Steven: "A lot of people tend to say that about me. I just think it's important to always have hope and never give up on doing what's right..." -Humble, but a bit concerned with how dangerous Gem stuff has gotten, not to mention the conflicts Chaldea faces-
-exactly!-
---
Kamui: "Wait... why the present tense?"
---
Ruby: "Yeah! You get it!" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-exactly!-
---
Kamui: "Wait... why the present tense?"
---
Ruby: "Yeah! You get it!" :)
Marco: (Not to mention adapt to all the kinds of fights Chaldea gets in...Karate's extremely helpful, but there's only so much an ordinary human like me can do without weapons or magic...)

___

Star: "...Uhh, well...she may kinda sorta be...still alive?" :lol:
___

Steven: "You've always seemed to be really optimistic, too, Ruby. But also definitely wiser than I am." 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (Not to mention adapt to all the kinds of fights Chaldea gets in...Karate's extremely helpful, but there's only so much an ordinary human like me can do without weapons or magic...)

___

Star: "...Uhh, well...she may kinda sorta be...still alive?" :lol:
___

Steven: "You've always seemed to be really optimistic, too, Ruby. But also definitely wiser than I am." 😅
-there's Frank with his survival experience, quick thinking and creativity-

-but that's a lot more than just "weapons"
---
Kamui: "No way!" :surprised:
---
Ruby: "I just have more experience on the field, being a hero and stuff. Wouldn't really say I'm wise." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-there's Frank with his survival experience, quick thinking and creativity-

-but that's a lot more than just "weapons"
---
Kamui: "No way!" :surprised:
---
Ruby: "I just have more experience on the field, being a hero and stuff. Wouldn't really say I'm wise." :lol:
Marco: (Frank's proof that sometimes you need to sharp and quick-thinking, too, though...)
___

Star: "Long story short, she was one of the people Rhombulus imprisoned in crystal, taught mom how to use the spell she needed to defeat Toffee, and recently thawed out..."
___

Steven: "You still have a lot more answers about stuff than I do. Maybe you tend to be a little more realistic about problems than I am like how the Crystal Gems are, too..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (Frank's proof that sometimes you need to sharp and quick-thinking, too, though...)
___

Star: "Long story short, she was one of the people Rhombulus imprisoned in crystal, taught mom how to use the spell she needed to defeat Toffee, and recently thawed out..."
___

Steven: "You still have a lot more answers about stuff than I do. Maybe you tend to be a little more realistic about problems than I am like how the Crystal Gems are, too..."
-and some ideas crazy enough they just might work-
---
Kamui: "I see..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I get to see first-hand how rough the world is so it kinda keeps my expectations in check."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-indeed... Artemis happeh?-
---
Pandora: "I'm cute too though." :3
---
Azura: "Indeed I am, so I am very aware of those eyes of yours."
---
Byleth: "If you're gonna pry information out of strangers, perhaps doing it in the open isn't the best idea..."
---
-indeeeeeed-
-Indeed, smiling at her and patting-
---
Erika: "Just that I'm more so" :p
---
Fujino: "R-Right..."
Sakura: "Ooooh, you're the one with the eyes that can bend!"
---
???: "Oh my, I'm sorry! I forgot there's specifics per world!"
Scáthach: "Per world?"
---
-So he munched again-
Again, your call. No worries if you wanna keep at least partly a surprise.

(That speaks volumes of their skill in this craft.)
___

-Tetra couldn't help but chuckle at that-
___

-And don't have enough money to pay for or buy other stuff?- :V
___

Amethyst: "Yo, calm down! It's just me!" -
___

(Maybe I should leave her to it. Gotta help with the clinic!)

-About to walk off-
Veeeery well~

Atalanta: "A shame they get little rest...."
---
-More approachable than she expected from long-lived people that came from a book-
---
-She definitely won't- :V
---
Don: "Phew, thankfully! ..." Wait, this is the least responsible one!
Gai: "HI!" :D
---
-Yeah, mayhaps that'd be for the best!-

___

___

(...Uh oh...)
___

Ingrid: "This is merely between you and I. I can call you with that old name." :smirk:

---
---

Yang: "..." -looking at her even more damaged hairline- ".........................." -silent range-
---
Harleen: "Why else would she beg for you girls to be rebuilt? I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but..."
-The sweep kick connects... but Odin was still very much standing-

Yukari: "You know only one person was ever allowed to call me that, hmph!" :glare:

-Magaing to touch the wand, Mesogog downright starts absorbing some of its power, and even then...-
Mesogog: "So this is the potential of this wand. All of the magic in the universe, infinite potential, and it's wielded by a teenager... What a waste"

Shuten: "Huh, are we missing something?"
Serenity: "...They should have opened now"
---
Rin: "Oh, I can so show you now~!" -would go for a leather jacket, boots and skirt!-
---
Rin: "..............................................."
Sakura/Medusa: She's dead.
---
Yuri: "To further mock us?"
Sayori: "No, that's not her goal"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and some ideas crazy enough they just might work-
---
Kamui: "I see..."
---
Ruby: "Yeah, I get to see first-hand how rough the world is so it kinda keeps my expectations in check."
Marco: (How the heck does he do it?)

___

Star: "So now she's just awaiting trial for people to find out if she's really evil or not..."
___

Steven: "I'm not surprised. And it's probably nothing like what you guys have seen, but I've definitely dealt with a few really dangerous situations myself. It...took me a while to realize how bad things can get..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, smiling at her and patting-
---
Erika: "Just that I'm more so" :p
---
Fujino: "R-Right..."
Sakura: "Ooooh, you're the one with the eyes that can bend!"
---
???: "Oh my, I'm sorry! I forgot there's specifics per world!"
Scáthach: "Per world?"
---
-So he munched again-
-awwwww~-

-thoughts?-
---
Pandora: "We're identically pretty."
---
Azura: "Yes. An incredible ability."
---
Byleth: "Now I'm intrigued..."
---
-IT GOOD-

Marco: (How the heck does he do it?)

___

Star: "So now she's just awaiting trial for people to find out if she's really evil or not..."
___

Steven: "I'm not surprised. And it's probably nothing like what you guys have seen, but I've definitely dealt with a few really dangerous situations myself. It...took me a while to realize how bad things can get..."
-survival instinct?-
---
Kamui: "They'll say she's evil no matter what..."
---
Ruby: "I could say the same about our fights with the Grimm." :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Veeeery well~

Atalanta: "A shame they get little rest...."
---
-More approachable than she expected from long-lived people that came from a book-
---
-She definitely won't- :V
---
Don: "Phew, thankfully! ..." Wait, this is the least responsible one!
Gai: "HI!" :D
---
-Yeah, mayhaps that'd be for the best!-
(...They really deserve more time off on a regular basis with the monstrous levels of orders they have to fulfill...)
___

Tetra: "So you four really came from a spell book?"
___

-Well, at least she won't have to worry about that while in Tremorton- :V
___

Amethyst: "Hey. Cool to see you guys and all, but...what the heck happened here?"
___

-So Alphys returns to the villa and clinic for now-

-survival instinct?-
---
Kamui: "They'll say she's evil no matter what..."
---
Ruby: "I could say the same about our fights with the Grimm." :grin:
Marco: (That's enough to make almost anyone fight for their life...Whether they do it smartly or not is another question.) :ohwell:
___

Star: "Knowing the High Commission? Even if they end up being right, it'll totally be rigged in their favor..."
___

Steven: "I guess everyone learns that life's more crazy than it seems at first eventually..." 😅

-It's notable that Steven seems a bit more unsure about being able to deal with some o these dangerous things now, though...-

---
---

---

Yukari: "You know only one person was ever allowed to call me that, hmph!" :glare:

-Magaing to touch the wand, Mesogog downright starts absorbing some of its power, and even then...-
Mesogog: "So this is the potential of this wand. All of the magic in the universe, infinite potential, and it's wielded by a teenager... What a waste"

---
Rin: "Oh, I can so show you now~!" -would go for a leather jacket, boots and skirt!-
---
---
Susie: "AW, COME ON! Seriously?!"

-It's actually a rather personal matter for Yukari?-

Quit running and hiding, you coward! :glare:

Star: "GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY WAND!" -Despite still being in pain, that actually only made her angrier as the wand's core started glowing...-

(...Why aren't the gates opening, then?)

(...Either they put a security fail safe in place, or we're not alone...)
___

(Whoa, that outfit looks so cool!) :b:
___

-Well, Pandora still has to deal with Yang, too, and given her earlier conversation with Rin regarding Sakura, she's probably just exasperated more than mad. Now they just both have to worry about Yang- :V

(Yang, don't get upset at them. Rin was just trying stop you from hurting her...)
___

-She just wanted them to be able to be freed from the game, granting them freedom and the ability to live in reality...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

Star: "GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY WAND!" -Despite still being in pain, that actually only made her angrier as the wand's core started glowing...-

___

___

-Well, Pandora still has to deal with Yang, too, and given her earlier conversation with Rin regarding Sakura, she's probably just exasperated more than mad. Now they just both have to worry about Yang- :V

(Yang, don't get upset at them. Rin was just trying stop you from hurting her...)
___

-She just wanted them to be able to be freed from the game, granting them freedom and the ability to live in reality...-
Rook: "What?!"

Shez: That seems bad...

Ingrid: "And I thought we were close enough for me to be the second..." -looking at the security footage and trying to open the door for the Assassins-

Coyle: "I'm just doing what it takes to win!"
---
Weiss: "It looks good on you." :)
---
Yang: "Heh... she ruined your hair too."

Pandora: "...You're not mad?"

Yang: "You got your comeuppance so I don't see any reason to be mad at you anymore. Rin, however..."
---
Harleen: "Monika's grown more than you'd think."

Marco: (That's enough to make almost anyone fight for their life...Whether they do it smartly or not is another question.) :ohwell:
___

Star: "Knowing the High Commission? Even if they end up being right, it'll totally be rigged in their favor..."
___

Steven: "I think you might have an even more optimistic outlook on than I do..." 😅
-indeed...-
---
Kamui: "It's... unfortunate..."
---
Ruby: "I like to think mine is just... more grounded so it feels more realistic and that makes people believe in it more."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed...-
---
Kamui: "It's... unfortunate..."
---
Ruby: "I like to think mine is just... more grounded so it feels more realistic and that makes people believe in it more."
Marco: (...Maybe he can help, too. I've improvised plenty in fights before, and I'm still taking lessons from the Sabers, but he probably knows more about surviving dangerous situations than even I do...)
___

-Kamui curious about what Star's own opinion on the matter is?-
___

-I actually completely rewrote what I originally wrote for Steven there, but I was late to finish editing it, so instead I'll roll with his original dialogue and reedit and repurpose the new dialogue for his response here-

Steven: "That's probably it, honestly. Having hope is important, but you have to have some sound logic and inspiration to it, too. There's plenty of other people out there who know for a fact there's a better world we can fight for, but I guess everyone learns that life's more crazy than it seems at first eventually..."

-It's notable that Steven seems a bit more unsure about being able to deal with some to these dangerous things now, though...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (...Maybe he can help, too. I've improvised plenty in fights before, and I'm still taking lessons from the Sabers, but he probably knows more about surviving dangerous situations than even I do...)
___

-Kamui curious about what Star's own opinion on the matter is?-
___

-I actually completely rewrote what I originally wrote for Steven there, but I was late to finish editing it, so instead I'll roll with his original dialogue and reedit and repurpose the new dialogue for his response here-

Steven: "That's probably it, honestly. Having hope is important, but you have to have some sound logic and inspiration to it, too. There's plenty of other people out there who know for a fact there's a better world we can fight for, but I guess everyone learns that life's more crazy than it seems at first eventually..."

-It's notable that Steven seems a bit more unsure about being able to deal with some to these dangerous things now, though...-
-he's covered wars, after all :V-
---
Kamui: "...What are your thoughts on it?"
---
Ruby: "Oh yeah, definitely!" -noticed Steven seemingly unsure- "....Seems you're learning that right now, looking at you."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he's covered wars, after all :V-
---
Kamui: "...What are your thoughts on it?"
---
Ruby: "Oh yeah, definitely!" -noticed Steven seemingly unsure- "....Seems you're learning that right now, looking at you."
Marco: (...He's not just making that part up, right?)
___

Star: -Sighs- "I don't know, She doesn't seem so evil based on what I've heard about her or what I've read in her chapter of the spell book, but I also haven't even met her yet..."
___

Steven: "...I'm alright. It's just...everything Chaldea's dealing with is one thing. I get that maybe there were no other options but to just...take out Toffee, but I tried to change his and Kama's minds once, and failed. And then there's also been a few times where I nearly got killed by the same Gems who I thought I could change...And that's all in addition to this Corrupted Gem stuff that we've already been dealing with for a while..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (...He's not just making that part up, right?)
___

Star: -Sighs- "I don't know, She doesn't seem so evil based on what I've heard about her or what I've read in her chapter of the spell book, but I also haven't even met her yet..."
___

Steven: "...I'm alright. It's just...everything Chaldea's dealing with is one thing. I get that maybe there were no other options but to just...take out Toffee, but I tried to change his and Kama's minds once, and failed. And then there's also been a few times where I nearly got killed by the same Gems who I thought I could change...And that's all in addition to this Corrupted Gem stuff that we've already been dealing with for a while..."
-I mean, he's a journalist so the best way to see if he's bluffing is to see if he's done articles on it... something he might change the subject for-

-whether it's because the line is a bluff or he's simply not comfortable talking about those wars, we don't know-
---
Kamui: "It's hard to figure something out without your own perspective..."
---
Ruby: "Being a hero isn't always easy, Steven. Believe me, I've had to go through my own fair share of hardships. There are things I did that I often regret or think that maybe, just maybe could've turned out different. But things aren't always so easy...

Being a hero doesn't just mean saving the world or protecting those who can't defend themselves but also going through some really tough decisions that can challenge you mentally. It was easy when it was just the Grimm, but once I was facing actual people..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-I mean, he's a journalist so the best way to see if he's bluffing is to see if he's done articles on it... something he might change the subject for-

-whether it's because the line is a bluff or he's simply not comfortable talking about those wars, we don't know-
---
Kamui: "It's hard to figure something out without your own perspective..."
---
Ruby: "Being a hero isn't always easy, Steven. Believe me, I've had to go through my own fair share of hardships. There are things I did that I often regret or think that maybe, just maybe could've turned out different. But things aren't always so easy...

Being a hero doesn't just mean saving the world or protecting those who can't defend themselves but also going through some really tough decisions that can challenge you mentally. It was easy when it was just the Grimm, but once I was facing actual people..."
-It's a mystery- :V

Marco: (Then again, depending on how bad those wars got or if he had to go undercover to get information on them, he might not just not like talking about those wars altogether...)
___

Star: "Mom says I'll get to meet Eclipsa eventually. I'm just not sure when that is..."
___

Steven: "...Well, there have definitely been times where I feel like I failed. That I could've done something different, or done something better, and then maybe it would've been okay and I could've saved or helped someone, even people who thought of me an enemy.

I know being a hero's not easy, but more recently things have mostly seemed to be getting even tougher. How do you get through it all...?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's a mystery- :V

Marco: (Then again, depending on how bad those wars got or if he had to go undercover to get information on them, he might not just not like talking about those wars altogether...)
___

Star: "Mom says I'll get to meet Eclipsa eventually. I'm just not sure when that is..."
___

Steven: "...Well, there have definitely been times where I feel like I failed. That I could've done something different, or done something better, and then maybe it would've been okay and I could've saved or helped someone, even people who thought of me an enemy.

I know being a hero's not easy, but more recently things have mostly seemed to be getting even tougher. How do you get through it all...?"
-either way, does Marco resume his training?-
---
Kamui: "Have you asked?"
---
Ruby: "Honestly, if it weren't for my friends' support, I might have given up a long time ago. And you're not alone either, Steven. Don't forget that."

-Blake would've nodded in approval if she was still there, but she had FISH to take care of-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either way, does Marco resume his training?-
---
Kamui: "Have you asked?"
---
Ruby: "Honestly, if it weren't for my friends' support, I might have given up a long time ago. And you're not alone either, Steven. Don't forget that."

-Blake would've nodded in approval if she was still there, but she had FISH to take care of-
-He does, practicing karate moves on a training dummy, as well as some battle stances and more defensive moves with a training drone-
___

Star: "I've tried, and mom just says I can talk to her later. When is "later" or "eventually" supposed to be?! Ugh..."
___

-He's rather surprised to hear that, considering Ruby's optimism...But also understands that she's right about the importance of friends-

Steven: "...I guess the biggest challenges in life tend to be lot easier with good friends by your side. Family, too. Just, anyone who cares about and are there for you." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He does, practicing karate moves on a training dummy, as well as some battle stances and more defensive moves with a training drone-
___

Star: "I've tried, and mom just says I can talk to her later. When is "later" or "eventually" supposed to be?! Ugh..."
___

-He's rather surprised to hear that, considering Ruby's optimism...But also understands that she's right about the importance of friends-

Steven: "...I guess the biggest challenges in life tend to be lot easier with good friends by your side. Family, too. Just, anyone who cares about and are there for you." :)
-he'll train until he's strong enough to protect those he cares about!-
---
Kamui: "It's very cryptic... Maybe I can try to make things more clear?"
---
Ruby: "Yeah! You get it! As long as there are people who can support you, it's really hard to knock you down." :grin:

-from that, Steven realizes the reason Ruby keeps her high optimism is because she's not alone?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he'll train until he's strong enough to protect those he cares about!-
---
Kamui: "It's very cryptic... Maybe I can try to make things more clear?"
---
Ruby: "Yeah! You get it! As long as there are people who can support you, it's really hard to knock you down." :grin:

-from that, Steven realizes the reason Ruby keeps her high optimism is because she's not alone?-
Marco: (I must be swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon!)
___

Star: "Huh?"
___

Steven: "...Wait, th-that's just it. You're really optimistic because of your friends and family!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (I must be swift as the coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon!)
___

Star: "Huh?"
___

Steven: "...Wait, th-that's just it. You're really optimistic because of your friends and family!"
Revali: This kid's determined... I can respect that.
---
Kamui: "As one of Chaldea's Rulers, I naturally need to have some level of interest towards the happenings of a certain kingdom we're allied with, right? So perhaps I could try to see if you could properly meet Eclipsa?"
---
Ruby: "Well, I was already pretty optimistic at the start. But as things kept getting worse and worse, it's their support that allowed me to keep hope. So the better thing to say would probably be that I stayed optimistic because of them."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awwwww~-

-thoughts?-
---
Pandora: "We're identically pretty."
---
Azura: "Yes. An incredible ability."
---
Byleth: "Now I'm intrigued..."
---
-IT GOOD-
Artemis: Now she's being plenty cute~
---
Erika: "But I'm a child and you're an adult, sonit's in different ways. Even if I remember things my brain still works different... I'm surprised I can articulate this much in this age!"
---
Fujino: "...Also a dangerous one..."
Sakura: "That could be said about most here..."
---
???: "I suppose we are of each other, hahaha..."
Scáthach: "And I also feel bothered"
---
-He keeps eating!-
(...They really deserve more time off on a regular basis with the monstrous levels of orders they have to fulfill...)
___

Tetra: "So you four really came from a spell book?"
___

-Well, at least she won't have to worry about that while in Tremorton- :V
___

Amethyst: "Hey. Cool to see you guys and all, but...what the heck happened here?"
___

-So Alphys returns to the villa and clinic for now-
Atalanta: "It surprises me no one has tried to stop them..."
---
Signum: "Correct. We were created by it to obey whoever wielded it"
---
-But when she returns, welp- :V
---
Don: "......Uh, nothing!" -lying-
---
-She'd see Lusamine finished with chores-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "And I thought we were close enough for me to be the second..." -looking at the security footage and trying to open the door for the Assassins-

---
---

Yang: "You got your comeuppance so I don't see any reason to be mad at you anymore. Rin, however..."
---
-Not just that, but from the nearest reflective surface, they heard a strong squawk, and they saw that just like how Ouja had what seemed like a snake familiar, a large phoenix arrived to assist Odin-

Yukari: "I just feel that with Renko, it was... Something more when she used to call me that... Even if it was because she couldn't fully pronounce my name" -she was assisting while they spoke, double-tasking-

-Mesogog wasn't an idiot, knowing it was a sign to get away from the wand, but also taking the chance to shoot laser beams from his eyes at Star-

-SUDDENLY AN ALARM SOUNDED, AND EVERY MONITOR DISPLAYED A COBRA IMAGE IN ALARM-
---
Rin: "Riiiight~?" -posed a bit-
---
Rin: 😅
---
Natsuki: "As if I was to forget everything she did"
Sayori: "Guys, please..."
Yuri: "She drove you to hang yourself!"
Kiara: "She didn't think she'd go that far"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: Now she's being plenty cute~
---
Erika: "But I'm a child and you're an adult, sonit's in different ways. Even if I remember things my brain still works different... I'm surprised I can articulate this much in this age!"
---
Fujino: "...Also a dangerous one..."
Sakura: "That could be said about most here..."
---
???: "I suppose we are of each other, hahaha..."
Scáthach: "And I also feel bothered"
---
-He keeps eating!-
-a cute little cat, just like Atalanta~-
---
Pandora: "Well, you're not exactly human so it makes sense you'd work a bit differently than other humans." :p
---
Azura: "With enough control, you can mitigate a lot of the danger towards our allies." :)
---
Byleth: "What is your name, strange girl?"
---
-until plate empty-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "It surprises me no one has tried to stop them..."
---
Signum: "Correct. We were created by it to obey whoever wielded it"
---
-But when she returns, welp- :V
---
Don: "......Uh, nothing!" -lying-
---
-She'd see Lusamine finished with chores-
(...Why has no one tried to stop them, anyway? It'd take a massive weight off the kitchen staff's shoulders...)
___

Tetra: "No matter who it was...What exactly was this book's original purpose?"
___

-Still not as bad as Ishtar getting into debt on a semi-weekly basis- :V
___

Amethyst: -Visible doubt-
___

Whoa, look at this place now! Y-You took care of those chores in almost record time...

Revali: This kid's determined... I can respect that.
---
Kamui: "As one of Chaldea's Rulers, I naturally need to have some level of interest towards the happenings of a certain kingdom we're allied with, right? So perhaps I could try to see if you could properly meet Eclipsa?"
---
Ruby: "Well, I was already pretty optimistic at the start. But as things kept getting worse and worse, it's their support that allowed me to keep hope. So the better thing to say would probably be that I stayed optimistic because of them."
-It reminds him of himself a bit?-
___

Star: "You would do that for me?"
___

Steven: "That makes sense...Actually, I think I can even relate to that." :)

-The Crystal Gems, his dad Greg, his best friend Connie and later on his close friend and older sister figure Mash have all been there for him during the biggest hurdles in life, after all-

---
---

---
-Not just that, but from the nearest reflective surface, they heard a strong squawk, and they saw that just like how Ouja had what seemed like a snake familiar, a large phoenix arrived to assist Odin-

Yukari: "I just feel that with Renko, it was... Something more when she used to call me that... Even if it was because she couldn't fully pronounce my name" -she was assisting while they spoke, double-tasking-

-Mesogog wasn't an idiot, knowing it was a sign to get away from the wand, but also taking the chance to shoot laser beams from his eyes at Star-

---
---
---
Susie: "Why is that so cool...? Wait, ugh, never mind! Let's just focusing on kicking this thing's ass!" -Fires purple projectiles at the phoenix-

-So it really is personal for her...-

That's all you're trying to do. Win every last fight at any cost, through any means, just to be the top fighter of the entire freaking universe!

-Would Star have enough time to cast a spell before the lasers hit?-

(What the-?!)

(We're definitely not alone...)

(And what's with the Cobra?!)
___

(You look like a biker! It actually reminds me of some of Yang's outfits, but more suited for your favorite colors.)
___

(Yang, please calm down...) :urg:
___

-So she wasn't trying to manipulate them to the sheer extent that she ultimately did?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Susie: "Why is that so cool...? Wait, ugh, never mind! Let's just focusing on kicking this thing's ass!" -Fires purple projectiles at the phoenix-

That's all you're trying to do. Win every last fight at any cost, through any means, just to be the top fighter of the entire freaking universe!

(What the-?!)

___

(You look like a biker! It actually reminds me of some of Yang's outfits, but more suited for your favorite colors.)
___

___

-So she wasn't trying to manipulate them to the sheer extent that she ultimately did?-
Rook: "That can't be a real phoenix..."

Ingrid: -also multi-tasking- "Understandable... What of Maribel then?"

-Shez tried to get behind Mesagog and go for a stab-

Coyle: "Well, how could I be the best if I didn't use any options necessary?"
---
Weiss: "If only you knew how to drive a bike." :p
---
Yang: "Why'd you blow us up, Tohsaka?!" :glare:
---
Harleen: "Looking at how the game happened, a lot of the events are things that went way further than she planned. She played with stuff way stronger than she can understand and things kept backfiring horribly. She really just wanted you girls to be less likeable by the player, never had it crossed her mind to end lives on purpose until the passings of Sayori and Yuri." Might as well be fully honest, here.

-It reminds him of himself a bit?-
___

Star: "You would do that for me?"
___

Steven: "That makes sense...Actually, I think I can even relate to that." :)

-The Crystal Gems, his dad Greg, his best friend Connie and later on his close friend and older sister figure Mash have all been there for him during the biggest hurdles in life, after all-
-a bit, yeah-
---
Kamui: "Of course I would." :)
---
Ruby: -ruffles his head- "I knew you'd get it." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-a bit, yeah-
---
Kamui: "Of course I would." :)
---
Ruby: -ruffles his head- "I knew you'd get it." :)
-He just doesn't seem to be struggling quite as much...At least not with the combat art he's currently practicing, however-

___

Star: "That'd be great!" :b: "I might actually finally have some answers about this weird mystery! Everything having to do with Toffee and the fritz were complicated enough already..."
___

-Steven chuckles a bit at that, cheered up-

Steven: "I always try my best to always be there for others, especially my friends. I shouldn't forget that my friends are always there for me, too...Thanks, Ruby, I needed to hear that..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He just doesn't seem to be struggling quite as much...At least not with the combat art he's currently practicing, however-

___

Star: "That'd be great!" :b: "I might actually finally have some answers about this weird mystery! Everything having to do with Toffee and the fritz were complicated enough already..."
___

-Steven chuckles a bit at that, cheered up-

Steven: "I always try my best to always be there for others, especially my friends. I shouldn't forget that my friends are always there for me, too...Thanks, Ruby, I needed to hear that..."
-Revali only struggled with the Gale, tbf, he was an exceptional archer without it already (for the time, at least)-
---
Kamui: "I really need to catch up on that..."
---
Ruby: "No need to thank me. I just like to help." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Revali only struggled with the Gale, tbf, he was an exceptional archer without it already (for the time, at least)-
---
Kamui: "I really need to catch up on that..."
---
Ruby: "No need to thank me. I just like to help." :)
-He just knew he could accomplish more, discover and refine something unique...-
___

Star: "You missed a lot, but at the very least, we know that he and Kama are dead now..." -Has no idea how wrong she is about the latter individual- :p
___

Steven: -Chuckles again- "I think everyone can tell that at this point. I'm still really thankful for it." :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He just knew he could accomplish more, discover and refine something unique...-
___

Star: "You missed a lot, but at the very least, we know that he and Kama are dead now..." -Has no idea how wrong she is about the latter individual- :p
___

Steven: -Chuckles again- "I think everyone can tell that at this point. I'm still really thankful for it." :)
-and worked his hardest until he could do it-

Revali: -watching Marco's training-
---
Kamui: "Yeah... That's nice." Should I tell her?
---
Ruby: "Well, you're welcome then." :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and worked his hardest until he could do it-

Revali: -watching Marco's training-
---
Kamui: "Yeah... That's nice." Should I tell her?
---
Ruby: "Well, you're welcome then." :grin:
-Eventually resulting in him discovering and later mastering the ability to generate strong gusts of wind-

-Revali observes that the teen's accomplishing some surprisingly strong and agile punch and, chop and kick attacks for his age, executing them as well as blocking attacks with his arms and shoulders with quick reflexes, all of them being Karate techniques-
___

Star: "...Hey, are you okay?" -Could tell something was off by Kamui's tone-
___

Steven: "Now don't keep on worrying about me. Go and enjoy the rest of your visit here with your friends!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Eventually resulting in him discovering and later mastering the ability to generate strong gusts of wind-

-Revali observes that the teen's accomplishing some surprisingly strong and agile punch and, chop and kick attacks for his age, executing them as well as blocking attacks with his arms and shoulders with quick reflexes, all of them being Karate techniques-
___

Star: "...Hey, are you okay?" -Could tell something was off by Kamui's tone-
___

Steven: "Now don't keep on worrying about me. Go and enjoy the rest of your visit here with your friends!" :b:
Revali: Quite storng for one so young...
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I'm fine." :)
---
Ruby: "Yeah, worrying about you is the job of your fellow Crystal Gems anyway." :p "Alright, see ya later, pal!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: Quite storng for one so young...
---
Kamui: "Yeah, I'm fine." :)
---
Ruby: "Yeah, worrying about you is the job of your fellow Crystal Gems anyway." :p "Alright, see ya later, pal!"
-Then again, Link took down knights more than half his age and height as a little kid...But he was clearly a prodigy-
___

Star: "Okay, that's good! You just sounded a little worried for a second."
___

Steven: "Neither I nor they could argue with that." :chuckle: "See you later, Ruby!" -Waves at her as she left-

-It's not exactly surprising that Steven and Ruby have also become friends with how similarly optimistic and friendly they are- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then again, Link took down knights more than half his age and height as a little kid...But he was clearly a prodigy-
___

Star: "Okay, that's good! You just sounded a little worried for a second."
___

Steven: "Neither I nor they could argue with that." :chuckle: "See you later, Ruby!" -Waves at her as she left-

-It's not exactly surprising that Steven and Ruby have also become friends with how similarly optimistic and friendly they are- :p
Revali: Could he be a prodigy like he was...?
---
Kamui: "It's nothing to be worried about."
---
-pretty much- :p

-all Steven could see where Ruby was is falling petals-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-a cute little cat, just like Atalanta~-
---
Pandora: "Well, you're not exactly human so it makes sense you'd work a bit differently than other humans." :p
---
Azura: "With enough control, you can mitigate a lot of the danger towards our allies." :)
---
Byleth: "What is your name, strange girl?"
---
-until plate empty-
-Indeed, it's helped her become fond of her quick-
---
Erika: "Yeah, heheheh~ Still, I think I'll do most things you do in my own way some day! I like the thought of getting free stuff!" :p
---
Fujino: "...I-I suppose...I just...Rather won't harm our allies..." -she remembers well when her eyes awoke, how she became so... Good at killing...-
Sakura: "You know, you're quite the looker, actually!"
Fujino: "Eh?"
---
???: "My name is Maribel. Maribel Hearn!"
---
Sieg: "Ah, thanks for it all"
(...Why has no one tried to stop them, anyway? It'd take a massive weight off the kitchen staff's shoulders...)
___

Tetra: "No matter who it was...What exactly was this book's original purpose?"
___

-Still not as bad as Ishtar getting into debt on a semi-weekly basis- :V
___

Amethyst: -Visible doubt-
___

Whoa, look at this place now! Y-You took care of those chores in almost record time...
Atalanta: "...If I had to guess, it's some of them being in high positions..."
---
Signum: "It was once known as the Tome of the Night Sky, it was simply a repository of many ancient spells... Until mages started to tamper with it"
---
-Indeed, that means they have more in common than they admit though- :V
---
Gai: "Uuuuuh, well...." -fixes throat- "See, we... May have had an accident..."
---
Lusamine: "I was just trying to be useful. Seems I succeeded" :)

(What the-?!)

___

___

___

---
---
---
Harleen: "Looking at how the game happened, a lot of the events are things that went way further than she planned. She played with stuff way stronger than she can understand and things kept backfiring horribly. She really just wanted you girls to be less likeable by the player, never had it crossed her mind to end lives on purpose until the passings of Sayori and Yuri." Might as well be fully honest, here.
-The phoenix clashed with them as it dived while surrounded in golden energy, intending to ram on Susie!-

Yukari: "Fine then. Sometimes Yuyuko would call me by such, but Merry is strictly forbidden"

-Star didn't, and Mesogog simply used his headache-inducing laser on Shez again, which was undodgeable-
Mesogog: "You may hold great power, but without thinking it's wasted..."

-The cobra in the image spoke-
???: "Your attempts may have taken us by surprise, but it's not like we can't fight back"
Semiramis: "Show yourself!"
???: "Oh I am. I am the Venjix virus!"

---
Rin: "Pffft, I don't need that when I can fly"
---
Rin: "It was an accident!"
---
Natsuki: "...Oh yeah, then why she deleted me, huh?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, it's helped her become fond of her quick-
---
Erika: "Yeah, heheheh~ Still, I think I'll do most things you do in my own way some day! I like the thought of getting free stuff!" :p
---
Fujino: "...I-I suppose...I just...Rather won't harm our allies..." -she remembers well when her eyes awoke, how she became so... Good at killing...-
Sakura: "You know, you're quite the looker, actually!"
Fujino: "Eh?"
---
???: "My name is Maribel. Maribel Hearn!"
---
Sieg: "Ah, thanks for it all"
-awwwww~-
---
Pandora: "Good girl." :p
---
Azura: "That was a bit sudden... though I have to admit you're not wrong."
---
Byleth: "Nice to meet you, Maribel. I'm Byleth Eisner, but you can just call me Byleth."
---
Camilla: "It's the least I can do~" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...If I had to guess, it's some of them being in high positions..."
---
Signum: "It was once known as the Tome of the Night Sky, it was simply a repository of many ancient spells... Until mages started to tamper with it"
---
-Indeed, that means they have more in common than they admit though- :V
---
Gai: "Uuuuuh, well...." -fixes throat- "See, we... May have had an accident..."
---
Lusamine: "I was just trying to be useful. Seems I succeeded" :)
(...Like some of the Rulers...) -Sighs-

-He knows the Rulers in question are good people, but it also makes him wish they were more considerate of the chefs- :V

___

Tetra: "What they do to it?"
___

-They at least care about each other, they're just too prideful to admit it- :V

You might want to save that cash until you get home... -Talking as they walk out of the store-
___

Amethyst: "Seems like a pretty destructive accident...Which is nothing new around here, to be fair." :p
___

You've been totally helpful, not just today, but around here recently in general, and I'm sure Aya thinks the same. No need to worry. :)

Revali: Could he be a prodigy like he was...?
---
Kamui: "It's nothing to be worried about."
---
-pretty much- :p

-all Steven could see where Ruby was is falling petals-
-Either that, or he just works hard and smart in order to learn and become a skilled fighter...-
___

Star: "Alright, then I think you could talk to mom about Eclipsa as early as next week!"
___

Steven: "That's still a really cool power..." :surprised:

---
---
---
-The phoenix clashed with them as it dived while surrounded in golden energy, intending to ram on Susie!-

Yukari: "Fine then. Sometimes Yuyuko would call me by such, but Merry is strictly forbidden"

-Star didn't, and Mesogog simply used his headache-inducing laser on Shez again, which was undodgeable-

???: "Your attempts may have taken us by surprise, but it's not like we can't fight back"

---
---
---
Susie: "Does it matter right now?!" -She raised her arms in defense, intending to tank the attack-

-Renko must have been someone important to her as wellr...-

-Star at least tried to dodge the eye beams, but that wouldn't keep her from continuing to clutch her head in pain afterwards-

I get using a lot of options. Honor's not important if your life might be at stake. But after you become the best, then what?

(A snake virus?!)

I am once again getting Ninjago vibes
___

(That's fair. Flying powers make vehicles less necessary.) :p
___

She probably accidentally dropped it while trying to keep up with you two and get you to drop the fight...
___

-...Can they refute that question?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Susie: "Does it matter right now?!" -She raised her arms in defense, intending to tank the attack-

-Renko must have been someone important to her as wellr...-

-Star at least tried to dodge the eye beams, but that wouldn't keep her from continuing to clutch her head in pain afterwards-

I get using a lot of options. Honor's not important if your life might be at stake. But after you become the best, then what?

(A snake virus?!)

I am once again getting Ninjago vibes
___

(That's fair. Flying powers make vehicles less necessary.) :p
___

She probably accidentally dropped it while trying to keep up with you two and get you to drop the fight...
___

-...Can they refute that question?-
Rook: -kicking a soldier- "It kinda does because if it is, it can just come back if we kill it."

Ingrid: "I miss Renko too, to be honest... but perhaps now is not the time to continue this conversation. Let's figure things out."

-do Yukari and Ingrid see the Venjix virus?-

Shez: "Uggggh! My head!"

Byleth: -tries to Divine Pulse in order to stop time-

Coyle: "........." -hadn't thought that far-
---
Weiss: "Is there anything like it with my colors... and a little fancier?" :lol:
---
Yang: "......Yeah, she's clumsy enough to do that, I guess... And you." -staring at Pandora- "Seems Rin's little blunder actually damaged you just as much as you damaged me, so I don't feel like killing you anymore. You got your karma already so what's the point, am I right?" :p "I'm still gonna be waiting for an apology though."

Pandora: "I've got an even better idea. Ever heard of a Rewind Spring?"

Yang: "...Can't say I have."

-Pandora whispers it in Yang's ear-

Yang: "...Okay, that's even better than an apology. Where is it?"

-more whispering-

Yang: "...Alright. Let's go there! But if it turns out to be a trap, I'll make you regret it." :glare:
---
Harleen: "Yeah, she wasn't exactly in the right mindset but she's changed now. And moved on from this whole yandere phase."

-Either that, or he just works hard and smart in order to learn and become a skilled fighter...-
___

Star: "Alright, then I think you could talk to mom about Eclipsa as early as next week!"
___

Steven: "That's still a really cool power..." :surprised:
-either way, he's earned Revali's respect-
---
Kamui: "Sounds good to me." :)
---
-it truly do be-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-either way, he's earned Revali's respect-
---
Kamui: "Sounds good to me." :)
---
-it truly do be-
-He's seen the kid fight monsters twice his size before, including Ludo's giant spider and bird as well as some of those Space Pirates, so while Marco still has more work to do and more to learn, it's evident that his training is paying off-
___

Star: "For now, though, you can look at as many of the Tapestries as you want, or we can continue the tour to another room. Your call!" :grin:
___

-The sun's close to setting by now, so Ruby would return to see that Blake's roasting some of the fish she caught by the bonfire while others are still telling scary stories-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He's seen the kid fight monsters twice his size before, including Ludo's giant spider and bird as well as some of those Space Pirates, so while Marco still has more work to do and more to learn, it's evident that his training is paying off-
___

Star: "For now, though, you can look at as many of the Tapestries as you want, or we can continue the tour to another room. Your call!" :grin:
___

-The sun's close to setting by now, so Ruby would return to see that Blake's roasting some of the fish she caught by the bonfire while others are still telling scary stories-
-and the Rito would like to see how much further this kid can go-
---
Kamui: "I'd really like to see as much of this room as I can."

-no need to show every tapestries tho :V-
---
-Jaune is starting to adapt but is still terrified-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and the Rito would like to see how much further this kid can go-
---
Kamui: "I'd really like to see as much of this room as I can."

-no need to show every tapestries tho :V-
---
-Jaune is starting to adapt but is still terrified-
-After a while, he starts practicing swordplay with a training sword as well-
___

-Tbh, most of the official Tapestries aren't even shown in either the show or the books. One of them has official artwork of most Queens along with the descriptions of their respective Tapestries, but that's it-

-One Tapestry notably shows a woman who looks more similar to Moon, with blueish purple hair and dark blue butterfly markings on her cheeks...If Kamui has any doubt left about where this Queen falls on the Butterfly Family Tree, the Tapestry also depicts her holding a toddler-aged Moon in her arms-
___

-And most of them have either heard of or have thought up some fairly terrifying tales-

Top Bottom