• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Will have to sleep earlier than usual due to shift changes. Not sure how long it'll last but it only applies to Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays... and maybe Fridays if I get too tired.

Blake: "S-Stop it..."
---
Pandora: "That's a good thing to have, right?" :p
---
Azura: "The more the merrier."
Noted then

Artemis: "Awww, but why?"
---
Erika: "It really is~!" -she giggled- "You're the best bigger sister figure I have!" -she had to specidy 'bigger' instead of just 'big' because Kanna and Miyu-
---
Fujino: "....W-Well...If you don't mind me then..."
Sakura: "I doubt you will!"
---
Unreplied
---
Also unreplied
-It takes less than 30 seconds for Ata and Heshima realize that, as they quickly went over the other ideas, only to just as quickly write each idea off as it's obvious by now that most of the gluttons are too stubborn to agree to eating less food on their own-

-Is the kitchen staff already planning a strike or will others have to advise it to them?- :V
___

-Despite supposedly being a pirate, Tetra can't help but smile a bit at that-
___

...Before she was even turned into...?

-Doesn't want to say before she was turned into a cursed snake-haired being-

___

Amethyst: "I could ask Pearl to help you guys out...Otherwise you might just be able to buy a new one for the place. You guys have way more than enough treasure and money to pay for one, right?"
___

-Didn't they each tell her some of what they went through already?-
-Let's say they haven't yet- :V
---
-Seems like quite the case of a found family...-
---
Sakura: "Uh, not that far..."
---
Don: "Luka would kill us if we ask her for money..."
---
-Oh right, then nevermind, she probably thinks they know-
-Which means only some of them might even have a chance at defeating the Odin duplicate...-

Star: "Wha...?" (She've must done a time power thing!) "Everyone, strike now!" -Firing magic blasts at Meogog from her wand-

Why? Because you know I'm right?! That you won't know what else to do once you've completed your stupid, petty evil plan?!

(We gotta figure out this thing's weakness. It's just a really advanced computer virus, right?)
___

-Weiss humbled by the compliment, but still thinks she'd prefer to stick to her own style?-
___

-If they even try getting back at Rin, Winter will absolutely step in the way to protect her-

-As a last resort, she'd freeze them both- :V

___

-Just...give her a chance to prove that she's changed and wants to make up for what she did, if even possible...-
Rook: "Leave that guy to me."

Ingrid: "...So how good is your power over boundaries again?"

Shez: "Hell yeah!" -rushes in to try and do slashes-

Byleth: -barely standing, clearly still hurt from taking that lightning-

-will Medea Lily heal her?-

-COYLE SCREAMS AND SHOOTS A LOT OF BULLETS-
---
Weiss: "...Anything?"
---
-poor Rin :V-
---
Harleen: "There's a difference between forgiving someone and realizing that this someone has changed so much that she's a different person. She's doing this because she knows she can't be forgiven."
-Odin't phoenix still very much attacks them, also Storious is going right at Daisuke-

Yukari: "What you have in mind?"

-AND THEY WOULD HIT-
Lily: -Trying to heal- "D-Don't worry about it now..."

Shuten: "That makes it trickier since it could spread to anything with a computer, hmmmm... Oh well, I prefer when things aren't easy" :p
---
Rin: "Yeah, anything"
---
Sakura: "...Well, that was a thing!"
Medusa: "Hm, it was"
---
Kiara: "In her own words, she will let you hate her, and she didn't feel she deserved to be here when you three were not"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Let's say they haven't yet- :V
---
-Seems like quite the case of a found family...-
---
Sakura: "Uh, not that far..."
---
Don: "Luka would kill us if we ask her for money..."
---
-Oh right, then nevermind, she probably thinks they know-
-And both Ata and Heshima totally have the same idea of suggesting it to the kitchen staff?-
___

Tetra: (It rather reminds me of my crew...)
___

Was it after she was summoned as a Servant?
___

Amethyst: "Is she the only one in your crew with money?"
___

-Lusamine's thoughts?-

Rook: "Leave that guy to me."

Ingrid: "...So how good is your power over boundaries again?"

Shez: "Hell yeah!" -rushes in to try and do slashes-

Byleth: -barely standing, clearly still hurt from taking that lightning-

-will Medea Lily heal her?-

-COYLE SCREAMS AND SHOOTS A LOT OF BULLETS-
---
Weiss: "...Anything?"
---
-poor Rin :V-
---
Harleen: "There's a difference between forgiving someone and realizing that this someone has changed so much that she's a different person. She's doing this because she knows she can't be forgiven."
-Odin't phoenix still very much attacks them, also Storious is going right at Daisuke-

-AND THEY WOULD HIT-

Shuten: "That makes it trickier since it could spread to anything with a computer, hmmmm... Oh well, I prefer when things aren't easy" :p
---
---
---
Kiara: "In her own words, she will let you hate her, and she didn't feel she deserved to be here when you three were not"
Susie: "In that case, we've got that one..." -Glaring at the Storious clone-

-Moon tried to take advantages of the distractions and chaos to cast magic beams at the machine that's creating the clones to begin with-

Star: "Cupcake Blast!" -Cast a bunch of explosive cupcakes at Mesogog-

-Jenny tries to use her giant metal fist to block them while flying around in a zig-zag pattern-

(I normally would, too, but now's not the time for more problems!)
___

-Now Weiss is probably wondering what other fashion styles she could make work-

-...Ones that would still be to her liking, anyway- :p
___

(Oh yeah, it was. I think we've had way more than enough chaos this Halloween...) :ohwell:
___

-How do Natsuki and Yuri react to that?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-And both Ata and Heshima totally have the same idea of suggesting it to the kitchen staff?-
___

Tetra: (It rather reminds me of my crew...)
___

Was it after she was summoned as a Servant?
___

Amethyst: "Is she the only one in your crew with money?"
___

-Lusamine's thoughts?-
Atalanta: "...I think they should rebel against it"
---
-That's quite sweet-
Hayate: "Be sure to also take a bath, you four! You gotta remain clean!"
Signum: "Understood"
---
Sakura: "That's more accurate!"
---
Don: "She has the most..."
---
Lusamine: Should I ask? Or it'd be too sensitive?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...I think they should rebel against it"
---
-That's quite sweet-
Hayate: "Be sure to also take a bath, you four! You gotta remain clean!"
Signum: "Understood"
---
Sakura: "That's more accurate!"
---
Don: "She has the most..."
---
Lusamine: Should I ask? Or it'd be too sensitive?
(...Sounds like we have the same idea about them.)
___

Tetra: "I hope for the sake of your nostrils that the canine here isn't the kind who hates baths." :p
___

Okay, that's really cool! I didn't think she had a second job outside of Chaldea.
___

Amethyst: "How much do you two have if you pool your cash together?"
___

-Hmm...Maybe she should wait a bit and see if they bring it up? Or if it turns up in conversation?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Urbosa considering offering him advice?-
___

-She will at some point, and likely soon-

Star: "Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. Conditions would be way better for monsters if we had an actual monster expert in the castle..."
___

-Weiss decides to keep it ambiguous?-
Urbosa: "What is your purpose with the blade?"
---
Kamui: "And what would be better than an actual monster?"
---
-she absolutely does to make them more concerned :V-

Artemis: "Awww, but why?"
---
Erika: "It really is~!" -she giggled- "You're the best bigger sister figure I have!" -she had to specidy 'bigger' instead of just 'big' because Kanna and Miyu-
---
Fujino: "....W-Well...If you don't mind me then..."
Sakura: "I doubt you will!"
---
Unreplied
---
Also unreplied
Blake: "It's embarassing..."
---
-so she's only ditching Angelica :V-

Pandora: "And you're a cute little sis." :p
---
Azura: "It'll be a pleasure to know you in a way that is more than just official Chaldea business. Though... do you like horror movies?"
---
Sothis: Color me intrigued.

Byleth: "Well, this is getting interesting."

-can Maribel sense the gremlin or nah?-
---
-SHE PATS HIM-

-AND THEY WOULD HIT-

---
---
---

-Moon tried to take advantages of the distractions and chaos to cast magic beams at the machine that's creating the clones to begin with-

-Jenny tries to use her giant metal fist to block them while flying around in a zig-zag pattern-

___

___

(Oh yeah, it was. I think we've had way more than enough chaos this Halloween...) :ohwell:
___

-Rook does a rising kick on the phoenix that I can't say looks like Genocide Cutter because he's not Rugal from SNK but... it's basically Genocide Cutter :V-

Ingrid: "Isolate the virus by cutting its access to the mainframe. It's like metaphorical boundaries, is it not?"

Byleth: "Thank you..."

Shez: -now behind Mesagog, trying to hold his arms for two reasons; make sure he doesn't do the SCIENCE stuff again and make sure Star's attack lands- "Come on, girl, go all out!" :p

-with the amount of shots, the zig-zag has a high chance of just backfiring on Jenny... but she's a main protagonist so she can work against low odds :V-
---
-she is but she can't help but test Rin's words so...-

Weiss: "What if I dressed as a clown?"
---
-and now I don't really know how to keep this going...-
---
Harleen: "Above all else, she wanted you to live. If that came with the price of never being liked by any of you, she was more than willing to live with that."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "What is your purpose with the blade?"
---
Kamui: "And what would be better than an actual monster?"
---
-she absolutely does to make them more concerned :V-
Marco: "Huh? Well...for starters, I've been wanting to learn other ways to fight and defend myself. Considering what Chaldea usually goes up against, I...don't think Karate's always going to be enough..."

___

Star: "Exactly! And I've never seen a monster working around here before, so I'm pretty sure whoever this "monster expert" is has less knowledge on them by default."
___

-Will she make one final statement about the Backrooms to end the story on a final foreboding note?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-Rook does a rising kick on the phoenix that I can't say looks like Genocide Cutter because he's not Rugal from SNK but... it's basically Genocide Cutter :V-

Ingrid: "Isolate the virus by cutting its access to the mainframe. It's like metaphorical boundaries, is it not?"

Shez: -now behind Mesagog, trying to hold his arms for two reasons; make sure he doesn't do the SCIENCE stuff again and make sure Star's attack lands- "Come on, girl, go all out!" :p

-with the amount of shots, the zig-zag has a high chance of just backfiring on Jenny... but she's a main protagonist so she can work against low odds :V-
---

---
---
Harleen: "Above all else, she wanted you to live. If that came with the price of never being liked by any of you, she was more than willing to live with that."
-The kick does manage to damage the phoenix, while Storious casts a highly destructive dark spell-
-Also Heart once again went to punch Moon-

Yukari: "It'd be an interesting experiment" :p

-Woops, he shot his headache beams at them all again- :V
-Because I'm not letting the final boss from one of my favorite seasons be defeated so easy if you really think that LMAO-

-Some tanks would soon start shooting at the Assasssins!-
---
Rin: "You'd be a pretty clown" :p
---
-Likewise-
---
Natsuki: "Then hate her I will, hell I still want to get my hands on her neck until the life gleams out of her eyes!"
Yuri: "I'd personally would cut her up"
Sayori: "Girls, please......"
Yuri: "...I don't understand how can you... Be liie this about her"
Sayori: "...It's because I had a taste of what she went through"
(...Sounds like we have the same idea about them.)
___

Tetra: "I hope for the sake of your nostrils that the canine here isn't the kind who hates baths." :p
___

Okay, that's really cool! I didn't think she had a second job outside of Chaldea.
___

Amethyst: "How much do you two have if you pool your cash together?"
___

-Hmm...Maybe she should wait a bit and see if they bring it up? Or if it turns up in conversation?-
Atalanta: "Then shall we tell them?"
---
Vita: "Nah, he joins us often"
Hayate: "It saves on water"
---
Sakura: "It's like a pasttime when she's not getting people flock over her"
---
Don: "We need to count it..."
---
-Yeah, she considers that the most wise move-
Blake: "It's embarassing..."
---
-so she's only ditching Angelica :V-

Pandora: "And you're a cute little sis." :p
---
Azura: "It'll be a pleasure to know you in a way that is more than just official Chaldea business. Though... do you like horror movies?"
---
Sothis: Color me intrigued.

Byleth: "Well, this is getting interesting."

-can Maribel sense the gremlin or nah?-
---
-SHE PATS HIM-
Artemis: "But you were smiling just before"
---
-I need to use her LOL-
Erika: "I had some great influences~"
---
Fujino: "I really like horror stories"
Sakura: -GASP- "Really?" :D
---
-She can't see her, but she can sense there's something above Byleth and is staring in curiosity at her-
---
-And he has no problems allowing her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Then shall we tell them?"
---
Vita: "Nah, he joins us often"
Hayate: "It saves on water"
---
Sakura: "It's like a pasttime when she's not getting people flock over her"
---
Don: "We need to count it..."
---
-Yeah, she considers that the most wise move-
(I think we should...)
___

Tetra: "I guess that's only practical..."
___

Cataloging and selling antiques...That actually sounds like a rather nice job. More so since it's a big hobby of hers. :) (Wish I got that much attention at high school, though...)
___

Amethyst: "Why not do that, then?"
___

On that note, I should probably go help Aya with the clinic, myself. I said I would just a few minutes ago.

---

---
---
-The kick does manage to damage the phoenix, while Storious casts a highly destructive dark spell-

-Because I'm not letting the final boss from one of my favorite seasons be defeated so easy if you really think that LMAO-

---
---
-Likewise-
---
Natsuki: "Then hate her I will, hell I still want to get my hands on her neck until the life gleams out of her eyes!"
-Susie and Ralsei both try to take cover behind whatever debris or machinery is nearby-
-Moon blasts the Heart duplicate in the face-

-I mean, the fight doesn't have to be easy for the heroes to make gradual progress in trying to defeat them- :V

-Plot Armor won't be entirely in place, though, as she also flies extremely fast to outpace Coyle's aim at times, but even then she still takes a few hits, so she'll try to mitigate by returning fire with some lasers at the first opportunity-

-The Frogadiers Bros. try to hop out of the way of the line of fire-
___

(I don't think there's any rule saying clowns can't look pretty...The fake red rubber noses kind of ruin any fashion sense they'd have, though.) :p
___

-Yeah, this Halloween event's finally over- :V

-Should we move some of the Alliance stuff here, then?-
___

-Yuri and Natsuki are surprised to hear that?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I think we should...)
___

Tetra: "I guess that's only practical..."
___

Cataloging and selling antiques...That actually sounds like a rather nice job. More so since it's a big hobby of hers. :) (Wish I got that much attention at high school, though...)
___

Amethyst: "Why not do that, then?"
___

On that note, I should probably go help Aya with the clinic, myself. I said I would just a few minutes ago.
-They nodded and knew what to do...-
---
Shamal: "It's also an enjoyable time together" :)
Vita: "Yeah, warm water is the best" :p
---
Sakura: "Right? So I'd love to go see one!"
---
Don: "I doubt it will be enough..."
Gai: "But we can try!"
---
Lusamine: "Oh, if you so wish"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They nodded and knew what to do...-
---
Shamal: "It's also an enjoyable time together" :)
Vita: "Yeah, warm water is the best" :p
---
Sakura: "Right? So I'd love to go see one!"
---
Don: "I doubt it will be enough..."
Gai: "But we can try!"
---
Lusamine: "Oh, if you so wish"
-And shortly thereafter, they approach the kitchen staff with the idea-

Y-YOU'RE ADVISING THAT WE GO ON STRIKE?

___

Tetra: "Seems you four are quite close." (Almost like siblings...no wonder this kid sees them like a family.)
___

An antique shop it is, then!
___

Amethyst: "You got nothing to lose by trying."
___

-With that Alphys nods and waves before going to talk to Aya and Gaster again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Huh? Well...for starters, I've been wanting to learn other ways to fight and defend myself. Considering what Chaldea usually goes up against, I...don't think Karate's always going to be enough..."

___

Star: "Exactly! And I've never seen a monster working around here before, so I'm pretty sure whoever this "monster expert" is has less knowledge on them by default."
___

-Will she make one final statement about the Backrooms to end the story on a final foreboding note?-
Urbosa: "I suppose that is a reason for concern. But I was asking about what you were doing with that sword? You seem unsure of how you wish to use it?"
---
Kamui: "Well, remember how much of a stigma monsters have here. Even the most genuine monster expert would have trouble bringing one here... I just doubt they actually wanted someone to study monsters up close..."
---
Weiss: "You truly can find anything in this twisted dimension... well, all but one thing; a way to exit it. Our unfortunate travelers would never come back, their fates unclear."

Artemis: "But you were smiling just before"
---
-I need to use her LOL-
Erika: "I had some great influences~"
---
Fujino: "I really like horror stories"
Sakura: -GASP- "Really?" :D
---
-She can't see her, but she can sense there's something above Byleth and is staring in curiosity at her-
---
-And he has no problems allowing her-
Blake: "I'm fine..."
---
Pandora: "Wait, you're seeing people who aren't me?" :p -isn't shy about calling herself a bad influence-
---
Azura: "Oh, you'll have a good time then." :)
---
Byleth: "Do you know a place where we can speak more privately?"
---
-she pats lots then-

---
---
-Likewise-
---
-Susie and Ralsei both try to take cover behind whatever debris or machinery is nearby-

-I mean, the fight doesn't have to be easy for the heroes to make gradual progress in trying to defeat them- :V

-Plot Armor won't be entirely in place, though, as she also flies extremely fast to outpace Coyle's aim at times, but even then she still takes a few hits, so she'll try to mitigate by returning fire with some lasers at the first opportunity-

___

(I don't think there's any rule saying clowns can't look pretty...The fake red rubber noses kind of ruin any fashion sense they'd have, though.) :p
___

___

Rook: -tried a Matrix dodge, solely to try and look flashy-

Ingrid: "Then go ahead and try, old friend." :)

-because Shez was behind him, she avoided the beam-

Shez: "Forgot about me, lizard boy?" :smirk: -Dark Spikes! ...which isn't gonna nuke but it sure will be a distraction-

-Coyle's projectiles start to travel each at different speeds, seemingly randomly changing at each shot-
---
Weiss: "Now you're just buttering me up, Rin." :p
---
-sure!-
---
Harleen: "What did I say about killing, girls?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "I suppose that is a reason for concern. But I was asking about what you were doing with that sword? You seem unsure of how you wish to use it?"
---
Kamui: "Well, remember how much of a stigma monsters have here. Even the most genuine monster expert would have trouble bringing one here... I just doubt they actually wanted someone to study monsters up close..."
---
Weiss: "You truly can find anything in this twisted dimension... well, all but one thing; a way to exit it. Our unfortunate travelers would never come back, their fates unclear."
Marco: "Oh, no, I'm just trying to learn it, that's all! I'm totally fin-" -Gets cartoonishly zapped by one of the drone's otherwise harmless stun lasers-
___

Star: "It's awful, but I hope we can change that for the better soon. I am definitely gonna look into this later, but for now, maybe we should just continue with the tour..."
___

-Penny is at a loss for words and can only respond with her jaw agape in shock at first-

-Rest of the team is absolutely horrified?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Oh, no, I'm just trying to learn it, that's all! I'm totally fin-" -Gets cartoonishly zapped by one of the drone's otherwise harmless stun lasers-
___

Star: "It's awful, but I hope we can change that for the better soon. I am definitely gonna look into this later, but for now, maybe we should just continue with the tour..."
___

-Penny is at a loss for words and can only respond with her jaw agape in shock at first-

-Rest of the team is absolutely horrified?-
Urbosa: "So you swing without any intent in your strike... You won't go far if you don't figure out how you want to use that blade."
---
Kamui: "Agreed." :)
---
-oh, totally-

-the fact that the end isn't known is scarier :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "So you swing without any intent in your strike... You won't go far if you don't figure out how you want to use that blade."
---
Kamui: "Agreed." :)
---
-oh, totally-

-the fact that the end isn't known is scarier :V-
-Marco faceplanted on the floor after getting struck by the laser, and took a moment to brush his hair out of his face as he stood back up-

Marco: "Ugh...I-It might be less that I don't know how I want to use it, as much as that I'm just bad at the techniques..." :urg:
___

-Thus the tour continues!-

Star: "This door here leads to the laundry facilities. They're managed by Sir Lavabo."
___

-It leaves everyone to imagine whether or not the travelers could have gotten out, or what fate could've befell them if they couldn't-

-Horror that has an element of the unknown and/or shows the direct threats sparingly tends to be very frightful in it's own right- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Marco faceplanted on the floor after getting struck by the laser, and took a moment to brush his hair out of his face as he stood back up-

Marco: "Ugh...I-It might be less that I don't know how I want to use it, as much as that I'm just bad at the techniques..." :urg:
___

-Thus the tour continues!-

Star: "This door here leads to the laundry facilities. They're managed by Sir Lavabo."
___

-It leaves everyone to imagine whether or not the travelers could have gotten out, or what fate could've befell them if they couldn't-

-Horror that has an element of the unknown and/or shows the direct threats sparingly tends to be very frightful in it's own right- :V
Urbosa: "No nerf to think of yourself in such a bad manner. Struggles are expected at the start of your journey."
---
Kamui: "What an odd name..."
---
-and Weiss knew it! :V -

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "No nerf to think of yourself in such a bad manner. Struggles are expected at the start of your journey."
---
Kamui: "What an odd name..."
---
-and Weiss knew it! :V -
Marco: "I'm not surprised, but I didn't think it'd be this difficult..."
___

Star: "It is?"

-Her own name is Star, and her parents are named Moon and River. Names like Lavabo are nothing unusual for Mewni- :V
___

-If they were having a competition for telling the scariest story, she would've won- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I'm not surprised, but I didn't think it'd be this difficult..."
___

Star: "It is?"

-Her own name is Star, and her parents are named Moon and River. Names like Lavabo are nothing unusual for Mewni- :V
___

-If they were having a competition for telling the scariest story, she would've won- :V
Urbosa: "It's because you swing without purpose or intent."
---
Kamui: "Then again, I suppose it's the norm for Mewni..."
---
-oh totally... but they are not- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "It's because you swing without purpose or intent."
---
Kamui: "Then again, I suppose it's the norm for Mewni..."
---
-oh totally... but they are not- :V
Marco: "Am I really doing that badly...?"

___

Star: "Names tend to be a little different for everywhere, right?"
___

-So instead she just remains proud in having spooked the others with the scariest story out of every member of the team- :V

-How are some of the others in question now?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "Am I really doing that badly...?"

___

Star: "Names tend to be a little different for everywhere, right?"
___

-So instead she just remains proud in having spooked the others with the scariest story out of every member of the team- :V

-How are some of the others in question now?-
Urbosa: "It's not a matter of bad or good. You simply need to figure out how you want to use the sword; do you wish for fast strikes or for slower but more powerful slashes?"
---
Kamui: "I suppose..."
---
-they're too afraid to keep talking-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "It's not a matter of bad or good. You simply need to figure out how you want to use the sword; do you wish for fast strikes or for slower but more powerful slashes?"
---
Kamui: "I suppose..."
---
-they're too afraid to keep talking-
Marco: "I...guess it depends on what kind of opponents I'm fighting?"
___

Star: "Be another country, culture... or entire dimensions." :p
___

-Even though they still have so many questions!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "I...guess it depends on what kind of opponents I'm fighting?"
___

Star: "Be another country, culture... or entire dimensions." :p
___

-Even though they still have so many questions!-
Urbosa: "Either way, I'm seeing neither in your strikes. You seem unsure what to do..."
---
Kamui: "It's truly incredible how different worlds can be."
---
-and Weiss answers none of them-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Either way, I'm seeing neither in your strikes. You seem unsure what to do..."
---
Kamui: "It's truly incredible how different worlds can be."
---
-and Weiss answers none of them-
Marco: "..." -Sighed- "That's pretty much what some of the Sabers said, too..."
___

Star: "Like Earth from Mewni! Or Basel from Earth!"
___

-Like what is the dimension? And what about why they all look like uncanny empty buildings and neighborhoods?! And what's the deal with those wire monsters?!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "..." -Sighed- "That's pretty much what some of the Sabers said, too..."
___

Star: "Like Earth from Mewni! Or Basel from Earth!"
___

-Like what is the dimension? And what about why they all look like uncanny empty buildings and neighborhoods?! And what's the deal with those wire monsters?!-
Urbosa: "Then perhaps the most important step would be to find certainty in your slashes. No progress can be made unless you know how and why you strike."
---
Kamui: "Which is why I wished to visit your world."
---
-it's all so unsettling!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Then perhaps the most important step would be to find certainty in your slashes. No progress can be made unless you know how and why you strike."
---
Kamui: "Which is why I wished to visit your world."
---
-it's all so unsettling!-
Marco: "..." -Looking at the drones and the training sword with a contemplative look-
___

Star: "Well, I hope it hasn't disappointed." :p
___

-Even Qrow is a bit disturbed by the idea of such a place?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "..." -Looking at the drones and the training sword with a contemplative look-
___

Star: "Well, I hope it hasn't disappointed." :p
___

-Even Qrow is a bit disturbed by the idea of such a place?-
-his thoughts?-
---
Kamui: "I think it looks lovely."
---
-he's more shocked that Weiss was able to think such a story-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I also already know what I'll do for Christmas.

It has to do with the Dokis and Kamen Rider.

___

___

___

Shez: "Forgot about me, lizard boy?" :smirk: -Dark Spikes! ...which isn't gonna nuke but it sure will be a distraction-

-Coyle's projectiles start to travel each at different speeds, seemingly randomly changing at each shot-
---
---
-sure!-
---
-Said debris was completely destroyed by the attack-
-Heart managed to land the punch at the same time it was blasted-

Yukari: "Give me a moment~"

-Too bad he can absorb energy and Shez is giving him free candy LOL-

-Jack did too, managing to dodge well-
---
Rin: "Don't you like when I did that?" :p
---
-Okay, so which we place here?-
---
Yuri/Natsuki: "Not..." Yet.
-And shortly thereafter, they approach the kitchen staff with the idea-

Y-YOU'RE ADVISING THAT WE GO ON STRIKE?

___

Tetra: "Seems you four are quite close." (Almost like siblings...no wonder this kid sees them like a family.)
___

An antique shop it is, then!
___

Amethyst: "You got nothing to lose by trying."
___

-With that Alphys nods and waves before going to talk to Aya and Gaster again-
Atalanta: "That would be correct"
Miyu: "......It sounds chaotic"
---
Vita: "Well, we were at it for a long time, being made from the same place and all"
---
-And so they gooooooo-
---
Don: "I doubt it... But a part of you is right"
---
-Aya be setting up some medicine kits-
Blake: "I'm fine..."
---
Pandora: "Wait, you're seeing people who aren't me?" :p -isn't shy about calling herself a bad influence-
---
Azura: "Oh, you'll have a good time then." :)
---
Byleth: "Do you know a place where we can speak more privately?"
---
-she pats lots then-
Artemis: "Are you suuuuuuuuuure?"
---
Erika: "Aw stop it you" :p
---
Fujino: "Okay..."
Sakura: I feel so much kinship with her already.
---
Maribel: "Hmmm, ah! I know!" -they would be traveling through a lone wagon in one of the city's bullet trains now-
---
-Sieg smiles a lot-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Are you suuuuuuuuuure?"
---
Erika: "Aw stop it you" :p
---
Fujino: "Okay..."
Sakura: I feel so much kinship with her already.
---
Maribel: "Hmmm, ah! I know!" -they would be traveling through a lone wagon in one of the city's bullet trains now-
---
-Sieg smiles a lot-
Blake: "Yes, I am."
---
-snickering Pandora-
---
-they'll become frens quickly!-
---
Byleth: "No one around. I suppose that shall suffice."
---
Camilla: HE'S SO CUTE!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I also already know what I'll do for Christmas.

It has to do with the Dokis and Kamen Rider.

Atalanta: "That would be correct"
Miyu: "......It sounds chaotic"
---
Vita: "Well, we were at it for a long time, being made from the same place and all"
---
-And so they gooooooo-
---
Don: "I doubt it... But a part of you is right"
---
-Aya be setting up some medicine kits-
Will the Dokis have to team up to stop a supervillain?

AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE OF CHALDEA WHO RELY ON OUR EXPERTLY CRAFTED FOOD EVERY DAY?!

(Not everyone here requires food or sustenance. And more than a few of those who don't are among those who make the most orders...)
___

Tetra: "And you were created by the same person and are attached to the same spell book...Does that make the four of you siblings, in a way?"
___

-And soon find an antique store at the mall, which is home to a number of antiques including vases, statues, carvings, paintings, clocks, mirrors, lamps, tables, radios, as well as other appliances and art-

Whoa...Check this place out! :b: -Won't admit it, but she's nerding out over the antique technology in particular- :p
___

Amethyst: "But you do have something to lose by not giving it a shot..."

-How much money do Don and Gai find that they have collectively?-
___

-While Gaster sets up chairs and hospital beds using telekinesis-

How's setup going?

-his thoughts?-
---
Kamui: "I think it looks lovely."
---
-he's more shocked that Weiss was able to think such a story-
Marco: (She's right. I've gotta know exactly what techniques and moves I need to use in a fight. Otherwise, I'm just gonna mess up a random, wild attack that's uncoordinated as is...)
___

Star: "You've probably mostly seen the kingdom, farms and hot springs, then." :p
___

-Yang probably is as well, assuming she's not quite as frightened by it as the others-

-The rest of them are probably just scared or unsettled-

---
---
-sure!-
---

---
---
---
-But was it enough to shield Susie and Ralsei from any serious harm?-

Star: "How the-Augh! ...Heck are we supposed to beat this jerk?!"

(How is she doing that?!) -Tried to fire an array of lasers at Coyle to try and counter the projectiles-

(We've gotta destroy these tanks and vehicles!)

(He'll just keep sending more. We need to either drive the virus himself away or defeat him directly!)

(And how are we supposed to do that? He's a comptuer virus! We can't even touch the guy!)
___

-Well, it's certainly praise, at least- :p
___

-Hmm...Maybe the technology and virus stuff?-
___

-How do they react to hearing that Sayori experienced some of the things Monika did, though?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

(How is she doing that?!) -Tried to fire an array of lasers at Coyle to try and counter the projectiles-

(He'll just keep sending more. We need to either drive the virus himself away or defeat him directly!)

(And how are we supposed to do that? He's a comptuer virus! We can't even touch the guy!)
___

___

___

-How do they react to hearing that Sayori experienced some of the things Monika did, though?-
Daisuke: "Yeah... venom doesn't feel great..."

Rook: "You don't say..." :rolleyes:

Ingrid: "But of course~" -summons a fruit parfait to eat-

Shez: "Magic's pointless agianst him... we gotta hit hard... with physical strength!"

Byleth: -summoned the Aegis shield in hopes of blocking the beams-

-she's just very very smart, Jenny.. and she's not stopping as Hedlok starts spitting projectiles of its own :V-
---
Weiss: "I will neither confirm nor deny." :p -she totally did-
---
-maybe-
---
-they probably didn't fully get that this is what she meant?-

Marco: (She's right. I've gotta know exactly what techniques and moves I need to use in a fight. Otherwise, I'm just gonna mess up a random, wild attack that's uncoordinated as is...)
___

Star: "You've probably mostly seen the kingdom, farms and hot springs, then." :p
___

-Yang probably is as well, assuming she's not quite as frightened by it as the others-

-The rest of them are probably just scared or unsettled-
-just like how all his karate strikes have intent!-
---
Kamui: "And restaurants." :p
---
-nah, she's absolutely horrified by this :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: (Every sword strike has imtent, too!) -Blocked a laser from a drone, then struck it with a horizontal swing-
___

Star: "I'm not surprised." :chuckle:

___

-Thoughts of Yang and Qrow?-
-it seemed better?-
---
Kamui: "There's so much corn..."
---
Qrow: How did she come up with that?

Yang: I might develop a fear of hallways... No, Yang, this is just a silly story.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "Yes, I am."
---
-snickering Pandora-
---
-they'll become frens quickly!-
---
Byleth: "No one around. I suppose that shall suffice."
---
Camilla: HE'S SO CUTE!
Artemis: "Would you like to do something else~?"
---
-Giggling Erika-
-They truly be the same person-
---
-Indeed, as they go watch a movie!-
---
Maribel: "Then we are good here~"
---
-She needs to do anything for his smile!-
Will the Dokis have to team up to stop a supervillain?

AND WHAT ABOUT ALL THE PEOPLE OF CHALDEA WHO RELY ON OUR EXPERTLY CRAFTED FOOD EVERY DAY?!

(Not everyone here requires food or sustenance. And more than a few of those who don't are among those who make the most orders...)
___

Tetra: "And you were created by the same person and are attached to the same spell book...Does that make the four of you siblings, in a way?"
___

-And soon find an antique store at the mall, which is home to a number of antiques including vases, statues, carvings, paintings, clocks, mirrors, lamps, tables, radios, as well as other appliances and art-

Whoa...Check this place out! :b: -Won't admit it, but she's nerding out over the antique technology in particular- :p
___

Amethyst: "But you do have something to lose by not giving it a shot..."

-How much money do Don and Gai find that they have collectively?-
___

-While Gaster sets up chairs and hospital beds using telekinesis-

How's setup going?
More like, they will meet someone they can relate to.

Atalanta: "The way they do it is so exceeding, their appetite blinds them to the people behind the counter..."
---
Vita: "Huh... We didn't think of that..."
Signum: "Also, it'd be more accurate we were tied by it"
---
Rin: "Hm, this is more the kind of thing I like..."
Sakura: "Ah, look at that clock over there~!"
---
-Probably not enough- :V
---
Aya: "Oh, it's doing great! Nothing bad so far"

___

___

___

Shez: "Magic's pointless agianst him... we gotta hit hard... with physical strength!"

-she's just very very smart, Jenny.. and she's not stopping as Hedlok starts spitting projectiles of its own :V-
---
---
-maybe-
---
-Nope, nope it wasn't-
-While the chaos is going on, Rita is making sure the machine produces more and more Super sentai clones, commanding them to march off the room while a few assist the Kamen Rider copies in shooting at the heroes-

-While the hacking ´plus boundaries be going on!-

-The beams are more like, controlled by him to where they go and aimed at the heads-
Mesogog: -To Byleth- "You... You appear to have more dangerous capabilities than we expected..."

Venjix: "Your efforts are useless, I can move through anywhere I want here and beyond!"
---
Rin: "If that's what you say" :p
---
-Makes sense to me- :p
---
Natsuki: "What you mean?"
Sayori: "I too became self-aware at the end..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Would you like to do something else~?"
---
-Giggling Erika-
-They truly be the same person-
---
-Indeed, as they go watch a movie!-
---
Maribel: "Then we are good here~"
---
-She needs to do anything for his smile!-
Blake: "What do you have in mind?"
---
Pandora: "It's uncanny how similar we are." :p
---
-yaaaaaaay-
---
Byleth: "So... what are you?"
---
-how sweet~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
More like, they will meet someone they can relate to.

Atalanta: "The way they do it is so exceeding, their appetite blinds them to the people behind the counter..."
---
Vita: "Huh... We didn't think of that..."
Signum: "Also, it'd be more accuratewe were tied by it"
---
Rin: "Hm, this is more the kind of thing I like..."
Sakura: "Ah, look at that clock over there~!"
---
-Probably not enough- :V
---
Aya: "Oh, it's doing great! Nothing bad so far"
I'm listening. :p

(Abd that's true for any restaurant, not just Chaldea's cafeteria..."
___

Tetra: "I get that. But I believe my point still stands."
___

And look at this classic abacus! :b:
___

-Big oof- :V
___

Im glad to hear it! And, I'm also still glad to help. What can I assist with? :)

-it seemed better?-
---
Kamui: "There's so much corn..."
---
Qrow: How did she come up with that?

Yang: I might develop a fear of hallways... No, Yang, this is just a silly story.
-It did, and his strikes improve each time-
___

Star: "There was always a lot of corn here, so it's basically Mewni's prize crop and trade."
___

-Did she wait all day thinking it up? Or did she just hear it before and happened to be really good at telling?-

-A story about endless liminal spaces, that is...So maybe only empty office hallways- :V

---
---
-maybe-
---
-Nope, nope it wasn't-
-While the chaos is going on, Rita is making sure the machine produces more and more Super sentai clones, commanding them to march off the room while a few assist the Kamen Rider copies in shooting at the heroes-

-The beams are more like, controlled by him to where they go and aimed at the heads-
Mesogog: -To Byleth- "You... You appear to have more dangerous capabilities than we expected..."

Venjix: "Your efforts are useless, I can move through anywhere I want here and beyond!"
---
---
---
Natsuki: "What you mean?"
Sayori: "I too became self-aware at the end..."
-Susie and Ralsei are lying injured on the floor...But Ralsei still has enough strength to raise his hand, preparing to cast a spell-

Star: "Shut up! Ugh!" -Clutching her head in pain-

OH, COME ON! -Firing even more lasers to try and counter this, flying in circular arcs and performing some barrel rolls to try and dodge the ones she fails to hit-

(We'll see about that!) -Tries to destroy the screen, or, if it's nearby, the computer itself with Bubble Beam-
___

-Chuckled at that-

(I guess we'll find out what different fashion styles are at the stores there when we visit the islands proper.) :p

___

-Any of the other battles or dialogue too?-
___

-Sayori elaborates?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "What do you have in mind?"
---
Pandora: "It's uncanny how similar we are." :p
---
-yaaaaaaay-
---
Byleth: "So... what are you?"
---
-how sweet~-
Artemis: "Awww, you wanna do what I want~?"
---
Erika: "Strange, isn't it?" :p
---
-Watching as the zombies convert people-
---
Maribel: "I've been told that I am human, so I think I'm human, but I'm not fully sure"
---
-Like that for a minute-
I'm listening. :p

(Abd that's true for any restaurant, not just Chaldea's cafeteria..."
___

Tetra: "I get that. But I believe my point still stands."
___

And look at this classic abacus! :b:
___

-Big oof- :V
___

Im glad to hear it! And, I'm also still glad to help. What can I assist with? :)
Gai invites someone for Christmas to cheer the mood up :p

Robin Hood: "Yeah I'm honestly giving it to these guys"
---
Hayate: "Vita is the cute little sister then!"
Vita: "I-I'm not cute!"
---
Rin: "That dress is so beautiful..."
---
-Yeeeaaah...- :V
---
Aya: "Oh, just arrange some of these pills"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Gai invites someone for Christmas to cheer the mood up :p

Robin Hood: "Yeah I'm honestly giving it to these guys"
---
Hayate: "Vita is the cute little sister then!"
Vita: "I-I'm not cute!"
---
Rin: "That dress is so beautiful..."
---
-Yeeeaaah...- :V
---
Aya: "Oh, just arrange some of these pills"
Old friend of the Gokaigers?

...IS THIS REALLY A GOOD IDEA? THERE SRE OTHERS WHO EAT A NORMAL AMOUNT OF DAILY MEALS AND MANY WHO DO REQUIRE FOOD...

(We aren't saying you should stop making food for everyone here. You might only need to refuse service to those who are...erm, greedier with food.)
___

Tetra: "Saying things like that isn't going to help your case. More so since even though you've been around for thousands of years, you at least look like the youngest one here."
___

Ooh, they even have some original models of home computers here!
___

-Then the park owner shows up again-

Mr Smiley: "WH-WHAT HAPPENED NOW?!" :crazy:
___

Alright! Would you like them organized alphabetically and by effect?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Nope, nope it wasn't-

---
---
-Susie and Ralsei are lying injured on the floor...But Ralsei still has enough strength to raise his hand, preparing to cast a spell-

OH, COME ON! -Firing even more lasers to try and counter this, flying in circular arcs and performing some barrel rolls to try and dodge the ones she fails to hit-

(We'll see about that!) -Tries to destroy the screen, or, if it's nearby, the computer itself with Bubble Beam-
___

-Chuckled at that-

(I guess we'll find out what different fashion styles are at the stores there when we visit the islands proper.) :p

___

___

-Sayori elaborates?-
Rook: "We have to break that machine above all else..."

Byleth: "I could say the same about you..." That ability does not travel in a straight line, I need better protection...

-Byleth would switch the shield to a fancy-looking necklace with similar properties but passively protecting her body rather than being a shield-

-will this change cause her to completely nullify the headaches? no... but it would make them far more bearable-

-she was also about to use the Cell for even more overwhelming pressure... BUT THEN MAX BRASS DOES AN EXPLOSIVE PUNCH ON COYLE'S BACK, DESTROYING SOME OF HER TECH-
---
Weiss: "We'll see what I want." :p
---
-HACKING GOES HERE NOW-

-so... would the hacking go well?-
---
-would she tell them that, for a brief moment, she actually killed both of them? they were done so quickly and painlessly that Yuri and Natsuki might not even have noticed it...-

-It did, and his strikes improve each time-
___

Star: "There was always a lot of corn here, so it's basically Mewni's prize crop and trade."
___

-Did she wait all day thinking it up? Or did she just hear it before and happened to be really good at telling?-

-A story about endless liminal spaces, that is...So maybe only empty office hallways- :V
-they're obviously not as refined as that of Sabers, but finding intent in his strikes was still significant progress-
---
Kamui: "That makes sense. I still didn't expect most meals to incorporate it. It's unique, but not bad."
---
-even the fact that this was unknown was a but concerning-

-maybe :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Old friend of the Gokaigers?

...IS THIS REALLY A GOOD IDEA? THERE SRE OTHERS WHO EAT A NORMAL AMOUNT OF DAILY MEALS AND MANY WHO DO REQUIRE FOOD...

(We aren't saying you should stop making food for everyone here. You might only need to refuse service to those who are...erm, greedier with food.)
___

Tetra: "Saying things like that isn't going to help your case. More so since even though you've been around for thousands of years, you at least look like the youngest one here."
___

Ooh, they even have some original models of home computers here!
___

-Then the park owner shows up again-

Mr Smiley: "WH-WHAT HAPPENED NOW?!" :crazy:
___

Alright! Would you like them organized alphabetically and by effect?
Nope, just someone from the same universe :V

Atalanta: "Such as King Arthur"
---
Vita: "Hey! ...I-It's not my fault I was made like this, but I'm not cute!" -she says while holding a rabbit plushie Hayate gifted her-
---
Sakura: "Ah, and some old creepy dolls!"
---
Don: "...Um...W-Well...."
---
Aya: "Yes, glad you understand!"

___

-Chuckled at that-

___

___

-Sayori elaborates?-

Byleth: "I could say the same about you..." That ability does not travel in a straight line, I need better protection...

-Byleth would switch the shield to a fancy-looking necklace with similar properties but passively protecting her body rather than being a shield-

-will this change cause her to completely nullify the headaches? no... but it would make them far more bearable-

-she was also about to use the Cell for even more overwhelming pressure... BUT THEN MAX BRASS DOES AN EXPLOSIVE PUNCH ON COYLE'S BACK, DESTROYING SOME OF HER TECH-
---
---
-HACKING GOES HERE NOW-

---
-would she tell them that, for a brief moment, she actually killed both of them? they were done so quickly and painlessly that Yuri and Natsuki might not even have noticed it...-
-Easier said than done when so many oppenents are shooting and doing punches and kicks at them-

-Smarter choice-
Mesogog: "I don't know wether it's speed or time manipulation, but I am willing to learn" -now he shoots beams from his eyes, which unlike the others, do go on a straight line-
---
Rin: "True, I'm so excited to see~!"
---
-Venjix seems to be quite the complex virus for all that is worth, but not impossible to defeat-

-As the Frogadiers and Assassins did that, they could only hear Venjix's mocking laughter-
---
Sayori: "You two have yet to understand because you're blinded by your anger, but when I became conscious, there were so many things in my head that I couldn't understand, I... I even deleted you right away..."
Natsuki/Yuri: "......."
---
---
---
Maribel: "I've been told that I am human, so I think I'm human, but I'm not fully sure"
---
-Like that for a minute-
Unreplied

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nope, just someone from the same universe :V

Atalanta: "Such as King Arthur"
---
Vita: "Hey! ...I-It's not my fault I was made like this, but I'm not cute!" -she says while holding a rabbit plushie Hayate gifted her-
---
Sakura: "Ah, and some old creepy dolls!"
---
Don: "...Um...W-Well...."
---
Aya: "Yes, glad you understand!"
That actually makes more sense, since you implied it would be a Kame Rider rather than a Sentai or Power Ranger. :V

(Or that pink puffball and penguin king whenever they visit...)
___

Tetra: "Uh-huh, keep telling yourself that." :p
___

There's so many different antiques here! .
___

Mr. Smiley: "Why does something always end up broken around here?!" -Sighs- "At least that skill crane's probably the cheapest game here..."
___

I'm a scientist, organization is by far second nature to me. :p

-Starts organizing the pills and other medicines alphabetically as well as categorically-

-they're obviously not as refined as that of Sabers, but finding intent in his strikes was still significant progress-
---
Kamui: "That makes sense. I still didn't expect most meals to incorporate it. It's unique, but not bad."
---
-even the fact that this was unknown was a but concerning-

-maybe :V-
-Eventually, he wears the drone down another than another sturdy horizontal swing is enough to strike the drone down-
___

Star: "It really goes to show just how many different foods or dishes incorporate corn, too."
___

-Whether the story was entirely Weiss' idea or if she originally heard it somewhere else, how in Remnant was she able to tell such a compelling and frighting campfire story so effectively...?-

---
---
-HACKING GOES HERE NOW-

---
-Easier said than done when so many oppenents are shooting and doing punches and kicks at them-

-Smarter choice-
Mesogog: "I don't know wether it's speed or time manipulation, but I am willing to learn" -now he shoots beams from his eyes, which unlike the others, do go on a straight line-
---
---
-Venjix seems to be quite the complex virus for all that is worth, but not impossible to defeat-

-As the Frogadiers and Assassins did that, they could only hear Venjix's mocking laughter-
---
Sayori: "You two have yet to understand because you're blinded by your anger, but when I became conscious, there were so many things in my head that I couldn't understand, I... I even deleted you right away..."
Moon: "But we hardly have any windows to try..."

-Using what little strength he currently had, Ralsei was able to cast Heal Prayer on Susie, healing most of her injuries and restoring her strength, allowing a now very pissed off Susie to return to the fight-

-Were the beams aimed at the whole group or just Byleth?-

Nice one, Max! -Starts flying back down to the ground-
___

(I need to start packing!)

-Luckily she won't need to pack as much since she mostly just has hats and hair bows. Only other necessities would be her bed and some extra food and water- :p

___

(Tsk, he's already moved to some other tech...)

(He's gotta have a weakness! Everyone does!)
___

-How do they react to this?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
---
-Like that for a minute-
Blake: "I just asked for an idea..."
---
Pandora: "A nice strange, yes." :p
---
-it's a cheesy movie?-
---
Byleth: "What makes you uncertain?"
---
-HOW CUTE-

-Eventually, he wears the drone down another than another sturdy horizontal swing is enough to strike the drone down-
___

Star: "It really goes to show just how many different foods or dishes incorporate corn, too."
___

-Whether the story was entirely Weiss' idea or if she originally heard it somewhere else, how in Remnant was she able to tell such a compelling and frighting campfire story so effectively...?-
Revali: "Nicely done, kid."
---
Kamui: "I suppose it does."
---
-perhaps the scariest thing of all :V-

-Smarter choice-
---
---

---
Moon: "But we hardly have any windows to try..."

-Using what little strength he currently had, Ralsei was able to cast Heal Prayer on Susie, healing most of her injuries and restoring her strength, allowing a now very pissed off Susie to return to the fight-

-Were the beams aimed at the whole group or just Byleth?-

Nice one, Max! -Starts flying back down to the ground-
___

(I need to start packing!)

-Luckily she won't need to pack as much since she mostly just has hats and hair bows. Only other necessities would be her bed and some extra food and water- :p

___

(Tsk, he's already moved to some other tech...)

(He's gotta have a weakness! Everyone does!)
___

-How do they react to this?-
Rook: "Then we make the best of what we got."

Byleth:

Coyle: "OH YOU!" 😡
---
-which would mostly be carried by Weiss anyway-
---
Ingrid: "This is quite advanced. Might take some time to crack it down."
---
-they didn't even feel that...-

Top Bottom