• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "I see... that's still quite impressive."
---
Kamui: "And yet it took until now..."
---
Blake: "A what?"
Meta Knight: "Indeed. Few other Star Warriors have been known to possess such a talent."
___

Star: "Yeah, it did...It's complicated, to say the least."

-And that's when Kamui spots the Tapestry of Queen Moon herself, the current Queen:

___

Steven: "Another type of Gem. Only difference is the last Corrupted Tourmalines we saw were a fusion..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Indeed. Few other Star Warriors have been known to possess such a talent."
___

Star: "Yeah, it did...It's complicated, to say the least."

-And that's when Kamui spots the Tapestry of Queen Moon herself, the current Queen:

___

Steven: "Another type of Gem. Only difference is the last Corrupted Tourmalines we saw were a fusion..."
Urbosa: "That must make him a challenge to defeat..."
---
Kamui: "The art is incredible..."
---
Blake: "And... this one isn't?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "That must make him a challenge to defeat..."
---
Kamui: "The art is incredible..."
---
Blake: "And... this one isn't?"
Meta Knight: "You've no idea." -Is one of the great warriors who's lost to Kirby in battle time and time again, after all-
___

Star: "Looks pretty realistic, huh?"
___

-Steven nods-

Steven: "And just like any solo Gems who got affected by it, the fusion herself became Corrupted, too..."

Amethyst: "Sounds like the results weren't much different for the lone one..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "You've no idea." -Is one of the great warriors who's lost to Kirby in battle time and time again, after all-
___

Star: "Looks pretty realistic, huh?"
___

-Steven nods-

Steven: "And just like any solo Gems who got affected by it, the fusion herself became Corrupted, too..."

Amethyst: "Sounds like the results weren't much different for the lone one..."
Urbosa: "Well, I can't say I do... but such an ability still makes things rather tricky since he can use your own powers against you."
---
Kamui: "It's so detailed..."
---
Blake: "So what do we do with it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Well, I can't say I do... but such an ability still makes things rather tricky since he can use your own powers against you."
---
Kamui: "It's so detailed..."
---
Blake: "So what do we do with it?"
Meta Knight: "On a good day, he won't even need that to defeat most of his opponents."
___

Star: "Magic threads can do that."

-It almost looks like Toffee and Glossaryck themselves were right there...And hair color and different cheek marks aside, the teenage Moon looks like the splitting image of her daughter at her current age-

___

Steven: "For now..." -Steven holds the Tourmaline Gem for only another second before somehow forming a small, magic pink bubble around the gemstone- "...all we can really do is contain it..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "On a good day, he won't even need that to defeat most of his opponents."
___

Star: "Magic threads can do that."

-It almost looks like Toffee and Glossaryck themselves were right there...And hair color and different cheek marks aside, the teenage Moon looks like the splitting image of her daughter at her current age-

___

Steven: "For now..." -Steven holds the Tourmaline Gem for only another second before somehow forming a small, magic pink bubble around the gemstone- "...all we can really do is contain it..."
Revali: "So he's skilled in combat as well... Impressive."
---
Kamui: "You seem to resemble her a lot, physically speaking."
---
Ruby: "Whoa..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Blake hugs back-
---
Pandora: "Heheh, you're clever for your age."
---
-Fujino underrated so agreed-
---
Byleth: "The world is more complicated than anyone would believe it to be."
---
Camilla: "Of course~!"
-It's a warm embrace...-
---
Erika: "Of course, I'm you! And I can take a guess on all you do for fun" :p
---
-Yeah, I've been thinking of her befriending Sakura but didn't find the time to-
---
Scáthach: "I agree, having met all kind of people over the centuries..."
-Unknown to them at the moment, someone would be getting close to them-
---
Sieg: "...Um, thank you! I'll be sure to enjoy it"
I'm curious. :p

(Want any meal in particular?)
___

Tetra: (That also sounds like Fi...) "And that ended up being Hayate..."
___

Are you sure $25 is enough for a few more days?
___

-Which is?- :V
___

Whether it's organization or setting up isle defenses, we're happy to help. -The skeleton scientist smiles-
Just that two people would show up to make some pranks :p

Atalanta: "Mayhaps an apple pie...."
---
Hayate: "That's me, I'm glad they changed though!"
Vita: "You changed us..."
---
Rin: "It's not like I'll use it all in a go, right?"
Sakura: -Pressing X-
---
-Something that might have given them trouble- :V
---
Aya: "I'm not surprised" :p "Let's get going then!" -maybe one of them goes to the shore though?-
-Would Ingrid be able to see some of the Swatchlings turning to dust after Koyanskaya fled?-

-Susie tries to overpower the kick, gritting her teeth and glaring at the Ouja clone-

-Would the lightning be too fast for them to dodge or shield?-

(I might need to change my strategies up again...)

-She switches out her crab claw for a giant metal fist with spikes on the knuckles-

-Koyanskaya smirks knowing she has just the deadly weapon she needs?-

(Sounds like a fun plan!) :p

(Then on behalf of the whole universe they're threatening, let's teach these jerks a lesson!)
___

(It totally does! Plus, it's a chance Patxi and our friends to just hang out without worrying about supervillains or danger for once. I'm really looking forward to it~!) :b:
___

(Uh oh...)

(We...might have to intervene, here...)
___

-Sayori knows what they look like, at least, but being an android doesn't mean being an automatic expert at robotics-

-Penny only knows robotics because of her father- :V
Rook: "Alright, time to make sure we don't all die, I guess..." -tries to sneak around one of the foes to kick them from behind-

-Shez and Byleth dodges with great accuracy, makes sense given the former's reaction time and the latter's powers... but Byleth also pushed one fo the teenagers out of the way and got struck regardless... probably Lily for the immediate healing response-

Shez: "Not again, B..." :urg:

Ingrid: What... did she do?

Coyle: -summons more of the Cell-
---
Weiss: "As am I."
---
Pandora: "I guess it had to come eventually..." -sighs- "You calmed down a bit of you still want me d-" -dodges a shot from Yang's gauntlets- "...I think that answers my question."
---
-did Monika harm her tho?-
-The kick is very strong, but her determination makes it even... That is, until Rook snuck on the Ouja clone to attack it-

Lily: "W-What was that?"
???: "I won't let you pass from here..." -they heard a creepy voice in a low tone that somehow echoed...-

-Koyanskaya truly does, making sure to get into the Zord-

-Jack nodded, they can't cheer in a high voice or else they could be discovered-
---
Rin: "Yeah. We better hope our luck doesn't catches to us"
---
Medusa: "...Pandora, what did you do?"
---
Yuri: "And how have you been treated?"
Sayori: "It's all been amazing~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's a warm embrace...-
---
Erika: "Of course, I'm you! And I can take a guess on all you do for fun" :p
---
-Yeah, I've been thinking of her befriending Sakura but didn't find the time to-
---
Scáthach: "I agree, having met all kind of people over the centuries..."
-Unknown to them at the moment, someone would be getting close to them-
---
Sieg: "...Um, thank you! I'll be sure to enjoy it"
-and she's liking it-
---
Pandora: "Wait, all that I do?"
---
-awwww... let's do it then-
---
Byleth: "Being isolated from my world's culture, history, traditions and values during my growth has actually given me a very impartial perspective on things."
---
Camilla: "You're welcome!" :3

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Just that two people would show up to make some pranks :p

Atalanta: "Mayhaps an apple pie...."
---
Hayate: "That's me, I'm glad they changed though!"
Vita: "You changed us..."
---
Rin: "It's not like I'll use it all in a go, right?"
Sakura: -Pressing X-
---
-Something that might have given them trouble- :V
---
Aya: "I'm not surprised" :p "Let's get going then!" -maybe one of them goes to the shore though?-
Who might those two people be? :p

(Ah, that sounds good!) -Smiling a bit more brightly at that idea-

-She's really made him a fan of apples- :p

___

Tetra: (Why does all of this sound so familiar...? It's like one coincidence after the other...)
___

Are you sure...? -Still concerned-
___

-And that incident specifically is?- :V
___

Oh, maybe I should go check on how Kiara's doing first. After that, I'll go see

Revali: "So he's skilled in combat as well... Impressive."
---
Kamui: "You seem to resemble her a lot, physically speaking."
---
Ruby: "Whoa..."
Meta Knight: "He had to be in order to help protect our home land."
___

Star: "Heh, I had to get my looks from somewhere..." -The laugh was a bit dry, knowing that the events that led up to the "fight" depicted in her mother's Tapestry-
___

-Steven then lifts the bubbled Corrupted Gem into the air a few inches, before it warps away elsewhere-

Steven: "That's an ability called Bubbling. My mom discovered it, and she and the other Crystal Gems have been using it to keep the Corrupted Gems safe ever since..." -Considering that previously, the Crystal Gems stated that there's no known cure for the Corruption, and they've been searching for one for centuries-

Rook: "Alright, time to make sure we don't all die, I guess..." -tries to sneak around one of the foes to kick them from behind-

-Shez and Byleth dodges with great accuracy, makes sense given the former's reaction time and the latter's powers... but Byleth also pushed one fo the teenagers out of the way and got struck regardless... probably Lily for the immediate healing response-

Shez: "Not again, B..." :urg:

Ingrid: What... did she do?

Coyle: -summons more of the Cell-
---
Weiss: "As am I."
---
Pandora: "I guess it had to come eventually..." -sighs- "You calmed down a bit of you still want me d-" -dodges a shot from Yang's gauntlets- "...I think that answers my question."
---
-did Monika harm her tho?-
-The kick is very strong, but her determination makes it even... That is, until Rook snuck on the Ouja clone to attack it-

???: "I won't let you pass from here..." -they heard a creepy voice in a low tone that somehow echoed...-

-Jack nodded, they can't cheer in a high voice or else they could be discovered-
---
---
---
-Susie is surprised for a second, but quickly takes advantage of that to strike the Ouja clone again-

Star: "Wh-What the heck was that?! Alright, nobody panic! I'll just cast a magic barrier! Lily, you know what to do!" -Grinned, having full confidence in her bestie-

-She killed several Darkners...she must've found out about the rebels...

-Powering it up, then flying back to Basel...-

-Jenny primes a few missiles from her shoulders, before firing them off at the Cell-

-Their objective being to sabotage the Alliance's remaining vehicles and mechs, and let the rest of Chaldea in...-
___

(Goodness, I really hope not. I've said this a few times, but the entire organization is overdue for a break...)
___

She screwed up a juggling trick, remember?

-Will Yang's friends be able to reason with and explain that it was an accident on Pandora's part to her or will the night pretty much end wiht Yang chasing Pandora off while they try to calm her down?- :V
___

-The people here are so kind~!-

-Well, most of them- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-Susie is surprised for a second, but quickly takes advantage of that to strike the Ouja clone again-

Star: "Wh-What the heck was that?! Alright, nobody panic! I'll just cast a magic barrier! Lily, you know what to do!" -Grinned, having full confidence in her bestie-

-Jenny primes a few missiles from her shoulders, before firing them off at the Cell-

-Their objective being to sabotage the Alliance's remaining vehicles and mechs, and let the rest of Chaldea in...-
___

(Goodness, I really hope not. I've said this a few times, but the entire organization is overdue for a break...)
___

-Will Yang's friends be able to reason with and explain that it was an accident on Pandora's part to her or will the night pretty much end wiht Yang chasing Pandora off while they try to calm her down?- :V
___

-POTENTIAL TAG TEAM COMBO-

-Rook keeps kicking every now and then-

Shez: "That voice gives me memories of someone back home. Some dude dressed in the most scary-looking armor and calling himself the Death Knight. Doubt you're related, but let's see if you're as strong as he was." :p

-Coyle was using that moment to go for Max Brass-
---
Weiss: "No amount of times will be enough to really describe how much we need one..."
---
-the latter, basically :V-
---
-who wasn't kind to Sayori? :V-

Meta Knight: "He had to be in order to help protect our home land."
___

Star: "Heh, I had to get my looks from somewhere..." -The laugh was a bit dry, knowing that the events that led up to the "fight" depicted in her mother's Tapestry-
___

-Steven then lifts the bubbled Corrupted Gem into the air a few inches, before it warps away elsewhere-

Steven: "That's an ability called Bubbling. My mom discovered it, and she and the other Crystal Gems have been using it to keep the Corrupted Gems safe ever since..." -Considering that previously, the Crystal Gems stated that there's no known cure for the Corruption, and they've been searching for one for centuries-
Urbosa: "So he's not too different from a Champion in that aspect..."
---
Kamui: -laughing a long- "That's true." And yet I look so unlike either of my parents...
---
Blake: "Where are they going?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "So he's not too different from a Champion in that aspect..."
---
Kamui: -laughing a long- "That's true." And yet I look so unlike either of my parents...
---
Blake: "Where are they going?"
Meta Knight: "Whenever Dreamland was in danger, Kirby was almost always the first to step up and take action. And even when he wasn't, he eventually grew strong enough to finish the threat to our home off.""
___

-She knows who her true parents are, right?-

I think it got mentioned when she spoke to her mother's ghost that one Halloween event
___

Steven: "The Gem Temple. Garnet rarely spends much time in her room anymore, so we use it as a storage room for all the Corrupted Gems we find..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Whenever Dreamland was in danger, Kirby was almost always the first to step up and take action. And even when he wasn't, he eventually grew strong enough to finish the threat to our home off.""
___

-She knows who her true parents are, right?-

I think it got mentioned when she spoke to her mother's ghost that one Halloween event
___

Steven: "The Gem Temple. Garnet rarely spends much time in her room anymore, so we use it as a storage room for all the Corrupted Gems we find..."
Urbosa: "That sounds exactly like our Link."
---
-if the ghost of Mikoto didn't reveal it to her, Azura most likely did behind the scenes-

-she looks looks pretty different from either of them-
---
Blake: "What if you end up running out of space?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "That sounds exactly like our Link."
---
-if the ghost of Mikoto didn't reveal it to her, Azura most likely did behind the scenes-

-she looks looks pretty different from either of them-
---
Blake: "What if you end up running out of space?"
Meta Knight: "I can't imagine their personalities share much in common, however."
___

-Do Kamui or any others have any idea why or does the answer remain uncertain?-
___

Steven: "Corrupted Gems have been showing up less often thus year, so we think there might not be that many left, but we still have plenty of space for more if it ever turns out that there's still more out there than we thought. At least for right now..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "I can't imagine their personalities share much in common, however."
___

-Do Kamui or any others have any idea why or does the answer remain uncertain?-
___

Steven: "Corrupted Gems have been showing up less often thus year, so we think there might not be that many left, but we still have plenty of space for more if it ever turns out that there's still more out there than we thought. At least for right now..."
Urbosa: "Not really... but their drive to protect others seems similar."
---
-it's not really elaborated on, iirc-
---
Ruby: "So no plans...."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Not really... but their drive to protect others seems similar."
---
-it's not really elaborated on, iirc-
---
Ruby: "So no plans...."
Meta Knight: "Now that, I agree with. Almost every land has at least one great warrior who seeks to protect the land and those who inhabit it."
___

-So Kamui can't help but wonder why she looks nothing like them...-

Star: "But yeah, people say a lot like how she did. Biggest difference is that I got my dad's golden hair."
___

Steven: "Right now, our biggest priority is keeping them bubbled and finding a cure for them."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Now that, I agree with. Almost every land has at least one great warrior who seeks to protect the land and those who inhabit it."
___

-So Kamui can't help but wonder why she looks nothing like them...-

Star: "But yeah, people say a lot like how she did. Biggest difference is that I got my dad's golden hair."
___

Steven: "Right now, our biggest priority is keeping them bubbled and finding a cure for them."
Urbosa: "Hyrule is lucky to have multiple..."
---
-she does have her mother's face, and the pointed ears are similar to her father's human form... but the gray hair is unlike either of them-

Kamui: "I can see it."
---
Ruby: "I see. Must be hard to be inside a bubble all the time..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Hyrule is lucky to have multiple..."
---
-she does have her mother's face, and the pointed ears are the same as her father's human form... but the gray hair is unlike either of them-

Kamui: "I can see it."
---
Ruby: "I see. Must be hard to be inside a bubble all the time..."
Marco: "There are new Champions who've been protecting Hyrule since you guys, uhh...passed, right?" -Didn't want to say "died", but wasn't sure how else to put it without sounding blunt-
___

-And yet Kanna inherited her gray hair...It really begs the question of what's different about Kamui's genes, or if it's just some side effect of Anankos himself being her father-

-Kamui also takes note that Moon seems to look particularly angry at Toffee in her tapestry?-
___

Steven: "It keeps them calm and mostly unconscious. It's...not at all perfect, but depending on how much the Corruption's afflicted them, it's better than what's going on in their minds as Corrupted Gems The Corruption tends to hurt their minds even more than their forms..."

-And that's saying a lot, considering how monstrous the forms the Corruption makes them take-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "There are new Champions who've been protecting Hyrule since you guys, uhh...passed, right?" -Didn't want to say "died", but wasn't sure how else to put it without sounding blunt-
___

-And yet Kanna inherited her gray hair...It really begs the question of what's different about Kamui's genes, or if it's just some side effect of Anankos himself being her father-

-Kamui also takes note that Moon seems to look particularly angry at Toffee in her tapestry?-
___

Steven: "It keeps them calm and mostly unconscious. It's...not at all perfect, but depending on how much the Corruption's afflicted them, it's better than what's going on in their minds as Corrupted Gems The Corruption tends to hurt their minds even more than their forms..."

-And that's saying a lot, considering how monstrous the forms the Corruption makes them take-
Revali: "Yes, people have stepped up in the century since we lost our lives to the Calamity."
---
-it's certainly curious...-

Kamui: "...Star?"
---
Ruby: "That's still awful..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Revali: "Yes, people have stepped up in the century since we lost our lives to the Calamity."
---
-it's certainly curious...-

Kamui: "...Star?"
---
Ruby: "That's still awful..."
Marco: "That's...pretty awesome, honestly."

-It also definitely means that, whatever threat Link and Zelda are facing, they aren't fighting it alone-
___

-But at the same time, the unique hair color doesn't seem to have affected who either of them are-

Star: "Hmm? Yes?"
___

Steven: "Yeah, it really is..." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "That's...pretty awesome, honestly."

-It also definitely means that, whatever threat Link and Zelda are facing, they aren't fighting it alone-
___

-But at the same time, the unique hair color doesn't seem to have affected who either of them are-

Star: "Hmm? Yes?"
___

Steven: "Yeah, it really is..." :urg:
Urbosa: "In a way, it means Link and Zelda aren't truly alone."
---
-indeed... so they don't mind it-

Kamui: "You're staring at Toffee..."
---
Ruby: "Well, I hope you can find a solution soon." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "In a way, it means Link and Zelda aren't truly alone."
---
-indeed... so they don't mind it-

Kamui: "You're staring at Toffee..."
---
Ruby: "Well, I hope you can find a solution soon." :)
Marco: "They weren't before, and they certainly aren't now."
___

Star: "Huh? Oh, s-sorry! I guess I'm just...still ticked off at him, after everything he did. I guess that's only normal with an enemy who did some many horrible things, even if he's out of the picture..."
___

Steven: "Actually...the Casters might just be onto something in finding a cure for them."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Marco: "They weren't before, and they certainly aren't now."
___

Star: "Huh? Oh, s-sorry! I guess I'm just...still ticked off at him, after everything he did. I guess that's only normal with an enemy who did some many horrible things, even if he's out of the picture..."
___

Steven: "Actually...the Casters might just be onto something in finding a cure for them."
Urbosa: "Riju, Teba, Yunobo and Sidon..."
---
Kamui: "I suppose I agree..." -thinking about Kama-
---
Ruby: "Oh, that's actually really good news." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and she's liking it-
---
Pandora: "Wait, all that I do?"
---
-awwww... let's do it then-
---
Byleth: "Being isolated from my world's culture, history, traditions and values during my growth has actually given me a very impartial perspective on things."
---
Camilla: "You're welcome!" :3
-Her thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Yeah. I may be a child again, but remembering more of how the world works like Ana I'm less naive. I even thought you noticed I talk with more complex words now when I'm alone with you" :p
---
-Indeed, so on to that!-
-Sakura be walking while carrying some DVDs-
---
Scáthach: "And what do you think now, if I may ask?"
---
-Thus he starts to eat!-
Who might those two people be? :p

(Ah, that sounds good!) -Smiling a bit more brightly at that idea-

-She's really made him a fan of apples- :p

___

Tetra: (Why does all of this sound so familiar...? It's like one coincidence after the other...)
___

Are you sure...? -Still concerned-
___

-And that incident specifically is?- :V
___

Oh, maybe I should go check on how Kiara's doing first. After that, I'll go see
Some mischievous devils :p

Atalanta: "Would you like one too?"
---
-Notably Zafira has yet to utter a word-
-Because he's the silent type-
---
Rin: "Well..."
---
-An incident- :V
---
Aya: "Alright, you go there"

___

___

___

Shez: "That voice gives me memories of someone back home. Some dude dressed in the most scary-looking armor and calling himself the Death Knight. Doubt you're related, but let's see if you're as strong as he was." :p

---
Weiss: "No amount of times will be enough to really describe how much we need one..."
---
---
-Ouja summoned his snake to lunge at them once again, though it's heavily hurt by what Moon did to it-

-Lily nodded, as the source of the voice appeared, a dinosaur-looking bipedal-
DT_Mesogog.jpg

???: "My name... Is Mesogog. And I can't allow you to pass from here"

-Indeed Koyanskaya does, with a smirk on her face-

-So the Assassins set themselves up to that-
---
Rin: "So let's be glad we might get it..."
---
-Medusa just rolls her eyes and sits to read-
-She may be her Master and bestie... But that's Pandora's problem- :V
Rin: "...I'm sure this can get reasoned about!"
Sakura: "You only say that to get free stuff"
---
-Juri, Shuten, Blitzwing...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Some mischievous devils :p

Atalanta: "Would you like one too?"
---
-Notably Zafira has yet to utter a word-
-Because he's the silent type-
---
Rin: "Well..."
---
-An incident- :V
---
Aya: "Alright, you go there"
There's a lot of characters here that could be referred to as that. :p

(Hmm, perhaps just half of one for now. It's just breakfast.)
___

Tetra: "...And here I thought Link could be quiet. More of the silent sort?" -Talking to Zafira-
___

-What's Rin's decision?-
___

-Amethyst passes by and sees it- :V
___

Be back in a minute!

-Walks to the shore-

Urbosa: "Riju, Teba, Yunobo and Sidon..."
---
Kamui: "I suppose I agree..." -thinking about Kama-
---
Ruby: "Oh, that's actually really good news." :)
-Not to mention Tulin now!-

Meta Knight: "Are any of them people you knew?" -Doesn't know how long the Champions were dead before being revived-
___

-At least she's not in any Tapestry, here...But even in Moon's own Tapestry, the young Queen Moon looks especially enraged while casting the spell that severed and cursed his finger that would've otherwise regenerated-
___

Steven: "They visited here a while back, and were able to temporarily heal the Corruption of one Gem, to the point where she totally regained her old form for a few hours! It's not a total cure, but it might be the first step towards finding one."

---
---
---
-Ouja summoned his snake to lunge at them once again, though it's heavily hurt by what Moon did to it-

View attachment 374811

---
---
---
-Susie keeps attacking Odin with magic projectiles from her axe, while Moon tries to blast Ouja in the back of his head with a larger magic beam-

Star: "Unfortunately for you, we don't need your permission to pass!" -Casted a smoky blue barrier wall, before charging up a combat spell-

-Koyanskaya's thoughts?-

Oh no you don't! -Swing the morning star at Coyle's legs-

-Quietly sabotaging the mechanics of any vehicles and Megazords they find, before working to help let Chaldea back into their home-
___

(...It's unfortunate how true that is. And yeah, I'm honestly just thankful there's even a chance we might get one. But at least we've all gotten a few small breaks in the meantime.)
___

(Yang, hold on!) -Following them-

-Sighed in exasperation at the sight of the chaos-
___

-Basically, Chaldea's known jerks- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-Susie keeps attacking Odin with magic projectiles from her axe, while Moon tries to blast Ouja in the back of his head with a larger magic beam-

Star: "Unfortunately for you, we don't need your permission to pass!" -Casted a smoky blue barrier wall, before charging up a combat spell-

-Koyanskaya's thoughts?-

-Quietly sabotaging the mechanics of any vehicles and Megazords they find, before working to help let Chaldea back into their home-
___

(...It's unfortunate how true that is. And yeah, I'm honestly just thankful there's even a chance we might get one. But at least we've all gotten a few small breaks in the meantime.)
___

___

Rook: "Is that all?"

Shez: -casually shrugs- "I got a contract, and I'm deadset on fulfilling my terms of it. Might be best to step aside if you value your life." :p

-Byleth healed?-

-Coyle simply tries to fly over them... but is struck, causing her to spin a bit before rebalancing herself-
---
Weiss: "I suppose they do."
---
Yang: "Stop moving so I can shoot you!"

Pandora: "Come on! From one pretty gal to another, I'm sure we can settle things!" :lol:

Yang: -keeps running and shooting-
---
-okay, fair enough... anyway, HUUUUUUG-

-Her thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Yeah. I may be a child again, but remembering more of how the world works like Ana I'm less naive. I even thought you noticed I talk with more complex words now when I'm alone with you" :p
---
-Indeed, so on to that!-
-Sakura be walking while carrying some DVDs-
---
Scáthach: "And what do you think now, if I may ask?"
---
-Thus he starts to eat!-
Blake: This is nice...
---
Pandora: "Wait... a child again? That's a pretty specific choice of words..."
---
Azura: "Oh, what movies are you carrying?"
---
Byleth: "Right now? I'm thinking about how good this ice cream is." :lol:
---
-IT JUICY MEAT-

-Not to mention Tulin now!-

Meta Knight: "Are any of them people you knew?" -Doesn't know how long the Champions were dead before being revived-
___

-At least she's not in any Tapestry, here...But even in Moon's own Tapestry, the young Queen Moon looks especially enraged while casting the spell that severed and cursed his finger that would've otherwise regenerated-
___

Steven: "They visited here a while back, and were able to temporarily heal the Corruption of one Gem, to the point where she totally regained her old form for a few hours! It's not a total cure, but it might be the first step towards finding one."
-they don't know he's good enough to be a sidekick :V-

Urbosa: "Sidon is Mipha's little brother, actually. She spent the early years of his life being a protective and caring guardian for him so he may become big and strong like their father. From the tales Link has told us, he did not disappoint her in the slightest." :)

Revali: "Unfortunately, other species of Hyrule don't always get the benefit of having a long lifespan so even of we had lived a full life, only Mipha would have lived until the day the other three were born."

-it's ambiguous with Gorons because rock people but given none of them remember the Calamity from a hundred years before BotW starts, whatever lifespan they have is not nearly as long as the Zoras or Sheikah-
---
Kamui: "And nothing of Eclipsa?"
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that sounds so incredible! I'm sure you can live to see the cure being made!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they don't know he's good enough to be a sidekick :V-

Urbosa: "Sidon is Mipha's little brother, actually. She spent the early years of his life being a protective and caring guardian for him so he may become big and strong like their father. From the tales Link has told us, he did not disappoint her in the slightest." :)

Revali: "Unfortunately, other species of Hyrule don't always get the benefit of having a long lifespan so even of we had lived a full life, only Mipha would have lived until the day the other three were born."

-it's ambiguous with Gorons because rock people but given none of them remember the Calamity from a hundred years before BotW starts, whatever lifespan they have is not nearly as long as the Zoras or Sheikah-
---
Kamui: "And nothing of Eclipsa?"
---
Ruby: "Yeah, that sounds so incredible! I'm sure you can live to see the cure being made!"
-Fair enough in that regard- :V

Marco: -To what Urbosa said- "Awwwwww..." :)

Meta Knight: -To what Revali said- "I see...It is unfortunate, but even regardless of lifespans, sometimes we do not get the chance see any of our descendants grow. Such is the way of the life."
___

Star: "Oh! Her Tapestry is right there..."

-It...certainly seems to depict Eclipsa as well as her husband as malevolent or at the very least mischievous couple-
___

Steven: "Well, I would certainly hope so. The others and I aren't not even sure if I'll live for much longer than a normal human, being half-Gem and all..." 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fair enough in that regard- :V

Marco: -To what Urbosa said- "Awwwwww..." :)

Meta Knight: -To what Revali said- "I see...It is unfortunate, but even regardless of lifespans, sometimes we do not get the chance see any of our descendants grow. Such is the way of the life."
___

Star: "Oh! Her Tapestry is right there..."

-It...certainly seems to depict Eclipsa as well as her husband as malevolent or at the very least mischievous couple-
___

Steven: "Well, I would certainly hope so. The others and I aren't not even sure if I'll live for much longer than a normal human, being half-Gem and all..." 😅
Urbosa: "But this is why we must do the best with the life we have."
---
Kamui: "She's depicted in such a malevolent way..."
---
Ruby: "That's why you have to make the best of every day." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "But this is why we must do the best with the life we have."
---
Kamui: "She's depicted in such a malevolent way..."
---
Ruby: "That's why you have to make the best of every day." :)
Meta Knight: "Whether that time is short or long-lived."

Marco: "..." -Was silent, but looked thoughtful upon hearing that-

-The teen sometimes thinks he's not quite doing enough for his friends, or other people he can help...-
___

Star: "It's...what most people thought she was like throughout history..."
___

Steven: "That's something I always try my best to do." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
There's a lot of characters here that could be referred to as that. :p

(Hmm, perhaps just half of one for now. It's just breakfast.)
___

Tetra: "...And here I thought Link could be quiet. More of the silent sort?" -Talking to Zafira-
___

-What's Rin's decision?-
___

-Amethyst passes by and sees it- :V
___

Be back in a minute!

-Walks to the shore-
Yeah, I know :p

Atalanta: "Fair enough" -SO THEY ORDEREER-
---
-Zafira only nods-
Vita: "He prefers to blend with the furniture" :p
---
-She compulsively bought it all- :V
---
-She sees wreckage-
---
-She'd see Kiara is swimming underwater-
-Lacking the need to breath does give her plenty of time to be there-
Blake: This is nice...
---
Pandora: "Wait... a child again? That's a pretty specific choice of words..."
---
Azura: "Oh, what movies are you carrying?"
---
Byleth: "Right now? I'm thinking about how good this ice cream is." :lol:
---
-IT JUICY MEAT-
-Almost like... Kali...-
---
Erika: "Really?" -honestly I was just going under the impression Pandora already knew Erika can assume a teenage form-
---
Sakura: "Oh you know, some of the usual"
---
Scáthach: "...Fair enough"
???: "Um, excuse me..."
---
-Sieg is awed ar how rich it is-

-Koyanskaya's thoughts?-

___

___

___

Shez: -casually shrugs- "I got a contract, and I'm deadset on fulfilling my terms of it. Might be best to step aside if you value your life." :p

-Byleth healed?-

-Coyle simply tries to fly over them... but is struck, causing her to spin a bit before rebalancing herself-
---
---

Pandora: "Come on! From one pretty gal to another, I'm sure we can settle things!" :lol:

---
-What happened to Ouja was effective, finally destroying the clone and the snake with it-
-Odin isa different matter, every attack being blocked by its shield-

Lily: -While in the middle of healing- "Be ca- AAAACK!" -suddenly all four of them felt intense headaches, the source being Mesogog himself firing a beam right from his head as he walks towards them-
Mesogog: "It appears that your sole strategy was to barricade in, hoping you wouldn't be stopped"

Koyanskaya: You are not ruining my current plans...

-Indeed they would all be-
---
Rin: "I don't know where we'd be if we hadn't"
---
Rin: "Wait! Stop that!" -following them, she ain't letting Yang kill her newest source of riches!-
---
Sayori: "In anyway, I'm so happy you two are finally here!"
Yuri: "For once, me too"
Natsuki: "Yeah, I guess..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Meta Knight: "Whether that time is short or long-lived."

Marco: "..." -Was silent, but looked thoughtful upon hearing that-

-The teen sometimes thinks he's not quite doing enough for his friends, or other people he can help...-
___

Star: "It's...what most people thought she was like throughout history..."
___

Steven: "That's something I always try my best to do." :)
Urbosa: "Something on your mind, young man?"
---
Kamui: "Was she anything like that?"
---
Ruby: "Maybe I could try that too once we're done being in danger every week." :)

-Almost like... Kali...-
---
Erika: "Really?" -honestly I was just going under the impression Pandora already knew Erika can assume a teenage form-
---
Sakura: "Oh you know, some of the usual"
---
Scáthach: "...Fair enough"
???: "Um, excuse me..."
---
-Sieg is awed ar how rich it is-
Blake: "...." Mom...
---
-I forgot :V-

Pandora: "What are you hiding, girl?" :p
---
Azura: "Cheesy horror movies that aren't even scary?"
---
Byleth: -turns to where the voice came from- "Yes?"
---
-the spices are nice too-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
With Arzette: being a thing, I think now's the perfect time to post this here:

Yeah, I know :p

Atalanta: "Fair enough" -SO THEY ORDEREER-
---
-Zafira only nods-
Vita: "He prefers to blend with the furniture" :p
---
-She compulsively bought it all- :V
---
-She sees wreckage-
---
-She'd see Kiara is swimming underwater-
-Lacking the need to breath does give her plenty of time to be there-
Plan on keeping it a surprise or nah? :p

-And two apple pies are served!-
___

Tetra: "Well, if you were planning on looking like a couch, I'd say you failed." :p
___

Oh boy... :ohwell:
___

Amethyst: "...The heck is that?" -Flabbergasted, she goes to investigate-
___

(Kinda reminds me of Undyne, she's one of the few people here who can stay underwater indefinitely who's not a Servant. I'm glad that Kiara able to have fun while she's here, too. She deserves a break as much as anyone here, maybe even more after having to fight Kama more than once...)

Urbosa: "Something on your mind, young man?"
---
Kamui: "Was she anything like that?"
---
Ruby: "Maybe I could try that too once we're done being in danger every week." :)
Marco: "Oh, don't worry. I just thought that was pretty wise advice..." :) -Looking a bit more hopeful while training-
___

Star: "She...doesn't really seem like it..."
___

Steven: "That sounds like a really good idea." :)

-Byleth healed?-

---
---

---
-What happened to Ouja was effective, finally destroying the clone and the snake with it-

Lily: -While in the middle of healing- "Be ca- AAAACK!" -suddenly all four of them felt intense headaches, the source being Mesogog himself firing a beam right from his head as he walks towards them-
Mesogog: "It appears that your sole strategy was to barricade in, hoping you wouldn't be stopped"

---
---
Rin: "Wait! Stop that!" -following them, she ain't letting Yang kill her newest source of riches!-
---
Moon: "One down...several to go..." -Summons the light sword construct again-
Susie: "Ugh, does nothing hurt this punk?!"

-How's Ingrid doing concerning security, by the way?-

Star: -Clutching her head in pain- "Ugh, what the heck kind of spell is this?!"

-Oh, but they probably will- :V

-Jenny then tries to uppercut her from a distance with the spiked metal fist-

-Will they run across anything or anyone particularly notable?-
___

(And for the most part, we've all gotten to spend those breaks with our friends, too.) :)
___

(It was an accident on Pandora's part, Yang!) -Trying to catch up to them-
___

-Yet, things aren't all positive here...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

___

(And for the most part, we've all gotten to spend those breaks with our friends, too.) :)
___

___

Rook: "We'll figure out a way. Don't give up."

Ingrid: -deciding to call her friend Yukari to help her analyze the security footage-

Shez: -clutching her head as well- "Whatever it is, we gotta stop it..." -throws her sword at Mesagog-

-that worked, but she vanished again-
---
Weiss: "Indeed..." -pats Winter again-
---
Yang: "So you believe her lies!"

Pandora: "Come on! From one pretty gal to another, would I really try to ruin your looks on purpose when I know what that's like?"

Yang: "....Yes." -shooting-
---
-Sayori brings up Monika?-

Marco: "Oh, don't worry. I just thought that was pretty wise advice..." :) -Looking a bit more hopeful while training-
___

Star: "She...doesn't really seem like it..."
___

Steven: "That sounds like a really good idea." :)
Urbosa: "Good to hear."
---
Kamui: "That's interesting..."
---
Ruby: "So I'll totally do it!" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Urbosa: "Good to hear."
---
Kamui: "That's interesting..."
---
Ruby: "So I'll totally do it!" :grin:
-Marco doesn't say much afterwards, only continue training his karate with more visible concentration-

Marco: (I really need to learn more about fighting styles...And be better prepared for worse threats like Toffee...)
___

-She already knows that Eclipsa is alive and free from her crystal prison, right?-
___

Steven: "Yeah, that's the spirit!" :grin:

-This kid is always cheerful and optimistic-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "...." Mom...
---
-I forgot :V-

Pandora: "What are you hiding, girl?" :p
---
Azura: "Cheesy horror movies that aren't even scary?"
---
Byleth: -turns to where the voice came from- "Yes?"
---
-the spices are nice too-
-She embarrassed her a lot too... But she loved her a lot-
---
Erika: "I may pick some tricks from your book when I'm older" :p
---
Sakura: "They have their own charm" :p -one is dropped- "Ah, oops!"
-But it's picked up by someone else-
Fujino: "Excuse me, is this yours?"
Sakura: "Of course! Thanks... Um... Asagami-san, right?"
-Fujino nodded-
---
-And then both would see a young and mysterious woman...-
1689637045756.png

???: "You're not human, are you?"
---
-No kidding... Camilla truly made sure it'd be special-
Plan on keeping it a surprise or nah? :p

-And two apple pies are served!-
___

Tetra: "Well, if you were planning on looking like a couch, I'd say you failed." :p
___

Oh boy... :ohwell:
___

Amethyst: "...The heck is that?" -Flabbergasted, she goes to investigate-
___

(Kinda reminds me of Undyne, she's one of the few people here who can stay underwater indefinitely who's not a Servant. I'm glad that Kiara able to have fun while she's here, too. She deserves a break as much as anyone here, maybe even more after having to fight Kama more than once...)
Well, Uni already does know.....

-And they are eaten-
---
-Now he blushed a bit at that staement-
Vita: "Hey, you made him react" :p
---
Rin: "Yaaaay~"
Sakura: "Oh goodness..."
---
-It's debris, Amethyst-
---
-Kiara is happily swimming along a bank of fish, looking at stuff such as coral-

___

___

___

Ingrid: -deciding to call her friend Yukari to help her analyze the security footage-

Shez: -clutching her head as well- "Whatever it is, we gotta stop it..." -throws her sword at Mesagog-

---
---

Pandora: "Come on! From one pretty gal to another, would I really try to ruin your looks on purpose when I know what that's like?"

---
-It better be fast, with how Odin's advancing towards Susie-

Yukari: -Gaps in while sighing- "I swear that Marisa can be such a troubling girl at times... Oh, hello there" :p

Mesogog: "It isn't magic, little girl" -dodged- "It's science" -it's not like the pain stopped, as the beam is shot in a continous stream-

-They likely will in little- :V
---
Rin: "Like when Sakura and I visited Jenny!"
---
Rin: "Calm down already!" -oops, Rin threw a gem- :V
---
Sayori: "And Monika's been great too!"
-Yuri and Natuski's expressions changed to frowns-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, Uni already does know.....

-And they are eaten-
---
-Now he blushed a bit at that staement-
Vita: "Hey, you made him react" :p
---
Rin: "Yaaaay~"
Sakura: "Oh goodness..."
---
-It's debris, Amethyst-
---
-Kiara is happily swimming along a bank of fish, looking at stuff such as coral-
Well, it's your call.

___

Tetra: "Wow, that must be an exceptionally rare occurrence!" -Smug pirate kiddo-
___

I can't deny that the leather look is stylish, at least. :p
___

Amethyst: "...Alright, what caused this mess?" -Looking around the perimeter for what structure got damaged to leave said debris-

-As well as what caused the damage to said structure(s) in the first place-
___

-They're some of the few fish she'd see, the ocean being inhabited by limited life since it was part of an effort to conceal Hyrule-

-...But now that Hyrule is truly sunken and part of the past, the magic seal both dispelled and no longer being necessary, it's possible that more marine life has since moved into the Great Sea-

-Whether by divine action or just the work of mother nature, it's allowed those who remains on the islands to better thrive and for the Great Sea to have a true, proper ecosystem for once-

---
---

---

Yukari: -Gaps in while sighing- "I swear that Marisa can be such a troubling girl at times... Oh, hello there" :p

Mesogog: "It isn't magic, little girl" -dodged- "It's science" -it's not like the pain stopped, as the beam is shot in a continous stream-

---
---
---
-And it most certainly is, with Susie trying to blast Odin in the face with a red projectile from her axe-

-General Yukari... She is a bold one- :V

Star: "I can't concentrate on my spells like this!" -Would cast some of her stronger spells at Mesogog otherwise-

Not this time! -Switched out both of her arms for twin fire beam and ice beam cannons, and sprayed both in the surrounding area in a full 360 turn, only taking care to avoid hitting Max Brass with them-

-But first, they'll be able to let the rest of Chaldea into the base?-
___

-Waggling her fluffy tails in comfort at the head pats-

(Oh, that's right! You mentioned you were going to visit her dimension a few weeks ago!)

___

(They're not lies, she was trying to perform a party trick, not a prank!)

-Then Rin accidentally threw the gem, causing Winter to gasp in fear and prompting her try to freeze the gem before it exploded-

___

-Yeah, Sayori still needs to convince them to not murder Monika- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, it's your call.

___

Tetra: "Wow, that must be an exceptionally rare occurrence!" -Smug pirate kiddo-
___

I can't deny that the leather look is stylish, at least. :p
___

Amethyst: "...Alright, what caused this mess?" -Looking around the perimeter for what structure got damaged to leave said debris-

-As well as what caused the damage to said structure(s) in the first place-
___

-They're some of the few fish she'd see, the ocean being inhabited by limited life since it was part of an effort to conceal Hyrule-

-...But now that Hyrule is truly sunken and part of the past, the magic seal both dispelled and no longer being necessary, it's possible that more marine life has since moved into the Great Sea-

-Whether by divine action or just the work of mother nature, it's allowed those who remains on the islands to better thrive and for the Great Sea to have a true, proper ecosystem for once-
I guess it do be up to me :p

Ahue
-They seem to be enjoying themselves-
---
Vita: "Trust me, it is" :p
---
Sakura: "I won't be giving you any money though"
Rin: "Not like I need to worry!"
---
-She'd be hearing familiar voices nearby, real nearby...-
---
Kiara: This is truly a beautiful sight~ -not like she'd swim far enough to get to any of the ruins-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I guess it do be up to me :p

Ahue
-They seem to be enjoying themselves-
---
Vita: "Trust me, it is" :p
---
Sakura: "I won't be giving you any money though"
Rin: "Not like I need to worry!"
---
-She'd be hearing familiar voices nearby, real nearby...-
---
Kiara: This is truly a beautiful sight~ -not like she'd swim far enough to get to any of the ruins-
Surprise or no surprise, then? :p

(Quite an excellent apple pie!) :b:

-It's telling that even the normally reserved Heshima brightens up whenever there's good food involved-

___

-Zafira even more embarrassed?- :V
___

Well, at least you won't have to worry about buying food. We've got plenty at my place, and out of everyone there, visiting or otherwise, only my mom actually needs to eat. :p
___

Amethyst: "Hold up...Gai? Don? That's you guys I'm hearing, right?"
___

-Nope, even while she has no need for oxygen, they're virtually impossible to reach with this world's current technology, at least without the aid of magic-

-Kiara's just taking the time to relax for once and enjoy the local ocean-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Marco doesn't say much afterwards, only continue training his karate with more visible concentration-

Marco: (I really need to learn more about fighting styles...And be better prepared for worse threats like Toffee...)
___

-She already knows that Eclipsa is alive and free from her crystal prison, right?-
___

Steven: "Yeah, that's the spirit!" :grin:

-This kid is always cheerful and optimistic-
-and do more team workstuff?-
---
-she was in prison herself during that time... she just heard legends, I think-
---
Ruby: "Heh. You're pretty optimistic." :)

-She embarrassed her a lot too... But she loved her a lot-
---
Erika: "I may pick some tricks from your book when I'm older" :p
---
Sakura: "They have their own charm" :p -one is dropped- "Ah, oops!"
-But it's picked up by someone else-
Fujino: "Excuse me, is this yours?"
Sakura: "Of course! Thanks... Um... Asagami-san, right?"
-Fujino nodded-
---
-And then both would see a young and mysterious woman...-

???: "You're not human, are you?"
---
-No kidding... Camilla truly made sure it'd be special-
-indeed... she hugs more-
---
Pandora: "Don't let who you are stop you from adding your own little touch to being Pandora though. I didn't get a mom like yours growing up, after all." :p
---
Azura: "We haven't spoken much, have we...?"
---
Sothis: I can sense something about this one... Though I am unsure of what it is yet... Try not to lie, but do not give too much information either.

Byleth: "I'm... complicated."
---
-as with any meal she did-

---
---
---
-And it most certainly is, with Susie trying to blast Odin in the face with a red projectile from her axe-

Star: "I can't concentrate on my spells like this!" -Would cast some of her stronger spells at Mesogog otherwise-

Not this time! -Switched out both of her arms for twin fire beam and ice beam cannons, and sprayed both in the surrounding area in a full 360 turn, only taking care to avoid hitting Max Brass with them-

___

(Oh, that's right! You mentioned you were going to visit her dimension a few weeks ago!)

___

-Then Rin accidentally threw the gem, causing Winter to gasp in fear and prompting her try to freeze the gem before it exploded-

___

-Rook is gonna try to them do a sweep kick to make Odin trip-

Ingrid: "Oh, hello Merry~ I was just trying to analyze some footage of Koyanskaya. Mind helping me out here? You do have a great eye on this sort of thing, after all." :) "And no need to worry about time; the door has been sealed off."

Shez: "Heh..." -the sword reappears in her hand- "Magic's better, honestly..." Still hurts so much...

-....did Jenny forget Coyle can fly? I think Jenny forgot Coyle can fly, so she can just... move over the blasts-
---
Weiss: "How was it?"
---
-but it exploded anyway? :V-
---
Harleen: "Oh she has? Why not talk about it, Sayori?"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-Rook is gonna try to them do a sweep kick to make Odin trip-

Ingrid: "Oh, hello Merry~ I was just trying to analyze some footage of Koyanskaya. Mind helping me out here? You do have a great eye on this sort of thing, after all." :)

Shez: "Heh..." -the sword reappears in her hand- "Magic's better, honestly..." Still hurts so much...

-....did Jenny forget Coyle can fly? I think Jenny forgot Coyle can fly, so she can just... move over the blasts-
---
Weiss: "How was it?"
---
-but it exploded anyway? :V-
---
Harleen: "Oh she has? Why not talk about it, Sayori?"
-Odin tried to block with a slash of of of its swords-

Yukari: "Hmmmm, I suppose I have some free- What did you just call me?" :glare:

Mesogog: "I don't look down on those that wield magic. I simply prefer other methods. But so long my goal is done, I'm willing to lend a hand, as they say" -he tried to touch the magic wand-

-That's the goal the Assassins have, on to open the gates!-
---
Rin: "A little chaotic. I still had a good time! And even boughtnew clothes~!"
---
-It exploded- :V
---
Sayori: "Well... She's really considerate!"
Yuri/Natsuki: "Doubtful"
Surprise or no surprise, then? :p

(Quite an excellent apple pie!) :b:

-It's telling that even the normally reserved Heshima brightens up whenever there's good food involved-

___

-Zafira even more embarrassed?- :V
___

Well, at least you won't have to worry about buying food. We've got plenty at my place, and out of everyone there, visiting or otherwise, only my mom actually needs to eat. :p
___

Amethyst: "Hold up...Gai? Don? That's you guys I'm hearing, right?"
___

-Nope, even while she has no need for oxygen, they're virtually impossible to reach with this world's current technology, at least without the aid of magic-

-Kiara's just taking the time to relax for once and enjoy the local ocean-
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...

Atalanta: "The bakers here really know how to serve the people. Even the gods around are pleased" :)
---
-He tries not to be... And fails-
---
Rin: "See? No issue!"
Sakura: You'll feel it when you return home.
---
-Don did an "eep!" confirming it's him-
---
-Indeed, Kiara just relaxes as she swims in a few circles-
-indeed... she hugs more-
---
Pandora: "Don't let who you are stop you from adding your own little touch to being Pandora though. I didn't get a mom like yours growing up, after all." :p
---
Azura: "We haven't spoken much, have we...?"
---
Sothis: I can sense something about this one... Though I am unsure of what it is yet... Try not to lie, but do not give too much information either.

Byleth: "I'm... complicated."
---
-as with any meal she did-
-How cute...-
---
Erika: "I think I wanna still keep on being cute to contrast you!" :p
---
Fujino: "Uh... You're one of those leading the organization, correct?"
---
???: "Oh, so I'll have to take that as a you're not..."
Scáthach: "...What kind of question is that?!" -would usually answer if it wasn't that this is a world where magic is still a secret-
---
-Even if she hasn't known him for long, he's too precious for her not to~-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How cute...-
---
Erika: "I think I wanna still keep on being cute to contrast you!" :p
---
Fujino: "Uh... You're one of those leading the organization, correct?"
---
???: "Oh, so I'll have to take that as a you're not..."
Scáthach: "...What kind of question is that?!" -would usually answer if it wasn't that this is a world where magic is still a secret-
---
-Even if she hasn't known him for long, he's too precious for her not to~-
-indeed... Artemis happeh?-
---
Pandora: "I'm cute too though." :3
---
Azura: "Indeed I am, so I am very aware of those eyes of yours."
---
Byleth: "If you're gonna pry information out of strangers, perhaps doing it in the open isn't the best idea..."
---
-indeeeeeed-

Top Bottom