• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Reminds me of something I picked up from another dark mage. Wanna see it?" :p -dodging the spears-
---
-true...-
---
Nora: "Thanks, girl! I'm just getting started!"
I take it's an attack you'll use no matter what my answer is!

-Spear constructs being thrown from every direction-

___

-The former location has had a lot of visitors over the past several months especially, so they'd have heard recommendations from it by other members- :p
___

Penny: "That puts the score at 2 to 1..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I take it's an attack you'll use no matter what my answer is!

-Spear constructs being thrown from every direction-

___

-The former location has had a lot of visitors over the past several months especially, so they'd have heard recommendations from it by other members- :p
___

Penny: "That puts the score at 2 to 1..."
Shez: "True." -starts making a dash towards Undyne and do slashes-

-if Undyne is hit, they won't exactly change much more than before but there's one key difference; a spear of dark energy would be piercing through her chest upon any of the sword attacks connecting-

-she would not feel it either physically or on her SOUL though, it's just... there-

-if more than one connects, the spear is even larger-
---
-oh, very likely-
---
Yang: "For now!" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "True." -starts making a dash towards Undyne and do slashes-

-if Undyne is hit, they won't exactly change much more than before but there's one key difference; a spear of dark energy would be piercing through her chest upon any of the sword attacks connecting-

-she would not feel it either physically or on her SOUL though, it's just... there-

-if more than one connects, the spear is even larger-
---
-oh, very likely-
---
Yang: "For now!" :p
-Undyne blocks the majority of them, but due to Shez's speed and Undyne having already taken a lot of hits throughout the fight, Shez manages to land three slashes-

...The hell is this?! -Trying to grab hold of the dark spear to remove it-

___

-The hot springs are within caves, so it's generally a quiet spring visited by tourists more than anyone-
___

Penny: "We can and will still win this!" -Confident!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
So my Wi-Fi for whatever reason is failing BIG time
Blake: "I am?"
---
Pandora: "Good girl." -pats her head-
---
Kamui: "You tell me that so often..."
---
Byleth: "I don't see why not?"
---
Camilla: "Oh, that's perfectly fine then. Mind if I follow?" :)
Artemis: "Sure, there's a reason Atalanta likes you so much~!"
---
-Erika smiled as a result-
---
Shirou: "Well, I'm stating a fact"
---
Scáthach: "Neither do I"
---
Sieg: "Not really in particular"
Preposterous, isn't it? They don't deserve forgiveness for all they've done. Yet, you also don't seem to think they deserve to be executed, either. I doubt they would even be lingering on your mind if it weren't for their actions against the base, the children or your pet, nor if hadn't learned what they themselves suffered at the same time. You're not happy with them walking freely within the same halls as those they've hurt. And you're not certain what they'll do or what they deserve.

But, what do I know? I said I wouldn't lecture you any more. I'm the last person who should be talking to you about this. So I'll be on my way... Good luck destroying what's left of that madman's empire, Archer of Red. -Smirked a final time before starting to walk off-
___

Tetra: "So they were summoned from the book to protect you..."
___

Nora: "Whatever you're being paid for as one of Chaldea's chefs, it's not enough. This food is remarkably stellar!"
___

-The Ferris Wheel rotates for a few more cycles, giving them the view of the town again whenever they reach the top of the structure-
___

-And Aya would be happy to help with that?-
-She gritted, unable to even attack him now out of the begrudging knowledge that he's right-
---
Hayate: "Exactly! It was their duty... But I didn't want that"
---
Sakura: "Thank you!" And at least I'm not being over wroekd here.
---
-And Ahim was clearly enjoyinh that part-
---
-Indeed, she does a pumped notion to show her support!-
-Moon flies around the room, taking evasive maneuvers to try and avoid them, while firing magic beams and fireballs at Pysga and the snake-

-Giga Queen grabs his weapon with one hand, then tries to uppercut him with the other arm-

AND WHICH ONE OF THESE SERVANTS [wins the lottery] OF BEING [Beast IV]??

-That Lokjaw actually did manage to grab her mallet, temporarily trapping that arm of hers and rendering she's unable to counterattack for a few seconds-

-Would they see Tasque Manager and Queen's other minions and servants on the way, or would they find Lancer and Chen Gong first?-
___

-Alphys actually chuckled at those remarks-

And I can think of several of our members who would regularly visit the shopping centers. :p
___

Steven: "That's...still not exactly a good thing. Being left in the dark about the very world you're growing up in for that long...That just doesn't sound healthy or helpful. N-No offense to your dad, I get why he did it..."
___

Penny: "They...have been through a lot..."

and unsurprisingly the idea of stuff like talking skeletons being real is still borderline unbelievable to them, so this'll take a while for them to process...
Ingrid: "I shall leave that information undisclosed until we start the battle." :p

-while thanks to Hedlok, Coyle has no shortage of limbs, giving her a massive advantage as she does a flurry of punches and blasts-
---
-so plans are being set!-
---
Byleth: "I try not to dwell on it. After all, I am in a completely different world now."
---
Harleen: -looking at everyone- "Then maybe you should leave the room to just the four of us. If they can't wrap their minds around the people surrounding them, we've got no chance of helping them. Oh, and maybe let them go of whatever's holding them in place."

Arlon: "If we do that, they'll just make a mad dash to murder their friend again."

Harleen: -lifts her glasses- "Not on our watch." :p
-The freed Ouja jumps in front of the snake and the latter spitted a lot of venom at it, not to damage the copy, but to propel it into a powerful kick Moon was too distracted with Psyga's missiled to evade-

-But that didn't stop the large magic blast that was shot right from it-

Koyanskaya: "Some tiny white cat-like thing"

-It would pretty much be the latter-
---
Scáthach: "And there's some that would just show off"
---
-If only Steven knew what Pearl is keeping him on the dark of-

Bumblebee: "And one where you are informed of the matters" :p
---
They'll still be absolutely furious and belittle Monika because I have been thinking about this for months :V

Kiara: "That would be true" -snaps her fingers, summoning various phasing-through arms from the floor-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
So my Wi-Fi for whatever reason is failing BIG time

-She gritted, unable to even attack him now out of the begrudging knowledge that he's right-
---
Hayate: "Exactly! It was their duty... But I didn't want that"
---
Sakura: "Thank you!" And at least I'm not being over wroekd here.
---
-And Ahim was clearly enjoyinh that part-
---
-Indeed, she does a pumped notion to show her support!-
No worries. I hope

-Even if it's just a vision of him...-
___

Tetra: "You didn't want them to be bound to the book's commands...-
___

-Nope, she's only made a single breakfast for three people, herself included-

-There are no gluttons here, thankfully- :V
___

-Even Marvelous does?-
___

-Lusamine glad?-

Ingrid: "I shall leave that information undisclosed until we start the battle." :p

-while thanks to Hedlok, Coyle has no shortage of limbs, giving her a massive advantage as she does a flurry of punches and blasts-
---
-so plans are being set!-
---
Byleth: "I try not to dwell on it. After all, I am in a completely different world now."
---
Harleen: -looking at everyone- "Then maybe you should leave the room to just the four of us. If they can't wrap their minds around the people surrounding them, we've got no chance of helping them. Oh, and maybe let them go of whatever's holding them in place."

Arlon: "If we do that, they'll just make a mad dash to murder their friend again."

Harleen: -lifts her glasses- "Not on our watch." :p
-The freed Ouja jumps in front of the snake and the latter spitted a lot of venom at it, not to damage the copy, but to propel it into a powerful kick Moon was too distracted with Psyga's missiled to evade-

---
---

---
They'll still be absolutely furious and belittle Monika because I have been thinking about this for months :V

Kiara: "That would be true" -snaps her fingers, summoning various phasing-through arms from the floor-
-Moon is kicked across the room as a result, tumbling through the air before narrowly regaining control, righting herself to hover in place before she crashes-

THAT [weird wizard]'S LITTLE [pet]?

-Giga Queen is blasted back, damaging the mech's abdomen, and prompting Queen to return fire by throwing more acid and sending more giant rolling Ferris Wheels at Zedd-

-Jenny takes some hits, so she instead arms some missiles launches to try and either damage Coyle or temporarily drive her off-

It's Lesser Dad and Sir Gareth! And some of Chaldea's own people at last, an- -GASP- M-Mr. Lizard's Servant?!

Do not fret, she is not the same Kama! Literallyeth. She was summonesteth after the original Kama's demise from a ye olde' alternate timeline!
___

Even the Pokemon League sounds fascinating! I've rarely seen actual, officially organized Pokemon Battles before!
___

Not like Pearl has the ability to tell him...yet

Steven: "...That's true. You've got a newer start again, you're older and smarter, and you're not being kept in the dark this time."
___

looks like my work here is done, then.

-Sans releases his telekinetic hold on Natsuki and Yuri, which also causes his glowing blue eye to revert to normal-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne blocks the majority of them, but due to Shez's speed and Undyne having already taken a lot of hits throughout the fight, Shez manages to land three slashes-

...The hell is this?! -Trying to grab hold of the dark spear to remove it-

___

-The hot springs are within caves, so it's generally a quiet spring visited by tourists more than anyone-
___

Penny: "We can and will still win this!" -Confident!-
Shez: "Don't worry about it." :p -Shez then throws her sword at Undyne-
---
-and boy is it obvious why-
---
Yang: "Let's see how much worth your words have then. Go ahead and serve." :p

Artemis: "Sure, there's a reason Atalanta likes you so much~!"
---
-Erika smiled as a result-
---
Shirou: "Well, I'm stating a fact"
---
Scáthach: "Neither do I"
---
Sieg: "Not really in particular"
Blake: "I, um... I suppose so..." -blushing slightly-
---
Pandora: "Now don't forget what I said, little me."
---
Kamui: "Well, here's another one; you're very sweet." :)
---
-and so they go do... what?-
---
Camilla: "Great~!" :b:

Harleen will actually encourage letting all of their feelings out so don't worry :V

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

-Moon is kicked across the room as a result, tumbling through the air before narrowly regaining control, righting herself to hover in place before she crashes-

-Giga Queen is blasted back, damaging the mech's abdomen, and prompting Queen to return fire by throwing more acid and sending more giant rolling Ferris Wheels at Zedd-

-Jenny takes some hits, so she instead arms some missiles launches to try and either damage Coyle or temporarily drive her off-

It's Lesser Dad and Sir Gareth! And some of Chaldea's own people at last, an- -GASP- M-Mr. Lizard's Servant?!

Do not fret, she is not the same Kama! Literallyeth. She was summonesteth after the original Kama's demise from a ye olde' alternate timeline!
___

Even the Pokemon League sounds fascinating! I've rarely seen actual, officially organized Pokemon Battles before!
___

Steven: "...That's true. You've got a newer start again, you're older and smarter, and you're not being kept in the dark this time."
___

-Sans releases his telekinetic hold on Natsuki and Yuri, which also causes his glowing blue eye to revert to normal-
-Rita unreplied?-

-Rook would've actually tried to catch Moon right before she regained balance-

-Daisuke laughing as he punches clones, having a good time-

-Coyle tries to blast some of the missiles and succeeds... but then Max Brass just throws Springtron right at her, causing the mad doctor to drop Jenny-
---
Azura: "Like you, Scathach?" -poking fun at her because summer form-
---
Byleth: However, I am the one keeping others in the dark instead. How ironic... "Yeah, this should be nice." :)
---
Harleen: "Alright." -sits on a chair near the two Dokis, taking out a notepad and pencil- "How about we start with what's going on in your minds? I got a quick brief, but I wanna hear your side of things."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Don't worry about it." :p -Shez then throws her sword at Undyne-
---
-and boy is it obvious why-
---
Yang: "Let's see how much worth your words have then. Go ahead and serve." :p
-Undyne swiftly ducks it-
___

-The natural hot spring does wonders for relaxation!-
___

-Rather than do a simple strong spike, she passes the volleyball to Ruby so she can quickly send it in a direction Yang and Nora don't expect as a surprise strategy-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne swiftly ducks it-
___

-The natural hot spring does wonders for relaxation!-
___

-Rather than do a simple strong spike, she passes the volleyball to Ruby so she can quickly send it in a direction Yang and Nora don't expect as a surprise strategy-
-Shez then snapped her fingers, causing the spear lodged on Undyne to explode!-

-it's not fatal, but it will give an opening for Shez to perform a massive combo with her sword involving dashing strikes too fast to keep up with and ending with a dark tornado-
---
-but eventually, the two leave-

-after all, food- :p
---
-AND RUBY TRIES HER BEST TO DO IT-

-....but Yang countered almost immediately-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez then snapped her fingers, causing the spear lodged on Undyne to explode!-

-it's not fatal, but it will give an opening for Shez to perform a massive combo with her sword involving dashing strikes too fast to keep up with and ending with a dark tornado-
---
-but eventually, the two leave-

-after all, food- :p
---
-AND RUBY TRIES HER BEST TO DO IT-

-....but Yang countered almost immediately-
I KNEW IT- -Unsurprisingly, this dark explosion launches Undyne into the air-

-While she still tries to summon more water spear constructs, she wouldn't be able to send enough at Shez on time to cancel Shez's combo attack-

___

___

-Penny still tries to toss it back...!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I KNEW IT- -Unsurprisingly, this dark explosion launches Undyne into the air-

-While she still tries to summon more water spear constructs, she wouldn't be able to send enough at Shez on time to cancel Shez's combo attack-

___

___

-Penny still tries to toss it back...!-
-and that one was no slouch in terms of damage-

Shez: "Told you it was nothing to worry about." :p
---
-PERFECT :laugh:-
---
-it hits the net...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and that one was no slouch in terms of damage-

Shez: "Told you it was nothing to worry about." :p
---
-PERFECT :laugh:-
---
-it hits the net...-
What, because it was just yet another one of your attacks?!

-An array of spears from the left and right!-

___

-That song tends to be the first thing I think whenever people are talking about food- :p

-But yeah, time to order some food-
___

Penny: "Darn it..." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What, because it was just yet another one of your attacks?!

-An array of spears from the left and right!-

___

-That song tends to be the first thing I think whenever people are talking about food- :p

-But yeah, time to order some food-
___

Penny: "Darn it..." :urg:
-Shez notices only the left and right side have spears, so she just runs towards Undyne-

Shez: -getting close to her- "You're not the only one who can do fancy stuff." -PALM STRIKE INFUSED WITH DARKNESS-
---
Kamui: -looking at the menu-
---
Yang: "2-2 now." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
No worries. I hope

-Even if it's just a vision of him...-
___

Tetra: "You didn't want them to be bound to the book's commands...-
___

-Nope, she's only made a single breakfast for three people, herself included-

-There are no gluttons here, thankfully- :V
___

-Even Marvelous does?-
___

-Lusamine glad?-
-She just is... Puzzled at what even to do now-
---
Hayate: "Nope, I thought they deserved to make their own choices... So I treated them as people!"
---
-To her relief, honestly. At some point they may as well do a strike-
---
-A part of him is relieved that the teasing is over... The other is upset this means he can't be alone with her- :V
---
-She is, even smiling a little-
Blake: "I, um... I suppose so..." -blushing slightly-
---
Pandora: "Now don't forget what I said, little me."
---
Kamui: "Well, here's another one; you're very sweet." :)
---
-and so they go do... what?-
---
Camilla: "Great~!" :b:
Artemis: -Noticed- "Hmmm? What's that~?"
---
Erika: "...You're me, so I'll trust in it..." As much as I'd rather not.
---
Shirou: "I only try because you deserve it" :)
Mata Hari: How cheesy.
---
-Well, for now they could take a walk in Nanoha's Earth, mayhaps...-
---
-And thus they start to walk side by side-

___

___

___

-Rita unreplied?-

-Coyle tries to blast some of the missiles and succeeds... but then Max Brass just throws Springtron right at her, causing the mad doctor to drop Jenny-
---
---
Byleth: However, I am the one keeping others in the dark instead. How ironic... "Yeah, this should be nice." :)
---
Harleen: "Alright." -sits on a chair near the two Dokis, taking out a notepad and pencil- "How about we start with what's going on in your minds? I got a quick brief, but I wanna hear your side of things."
WOOPS
-Rita can tell she can't understimate this girl, she needs to play her cards straight, but can't afford to do nothing-
-And being a Rider Kick, it did more damage than expected-

Koyanskaya: "You know it well. I want him eliminated abover the others" For it happens he's my biggest weakness.

-This time he tried to reflect them back with his scepter, though some of the rain very much gets to him-

Kama: "Er, yeah. I haven't ever met that lizard"
Ereshkigal/Nitocris: Lesser Father?
---
Scáthach: -Blush- "I-I don't know what you mean"
Luvia: "It could be interesting to witness such encounter~!"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, plus it's always great to meet new people!"
---
Natsuki: "How does murder sit with ya, huh?"
Yuri: "Towards someone in particular for revenge"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: -Noticed- "Hmmm? What's that~?"
---
Erika: "...You're me, so I'll trust in it..." As much as I'd rather not.
---
Shirou: "I only try because you deserve it" :)
Mata Hari: How cheesy.
---
-Well, for now they could take a walk in Nanoha's Earth, mayhaps...-
---
-And thus they start to walk side by side-
Blake: "W-What's what?"
---
Pandora: "Good~" -pats more-

-it'd actually end up being second nature to Erika, so she could still do low-effort stuff :V-
---
Kamui: "And I feel the same about you." :)
---
-that sounds nice~-
---
-awwwww~-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "W-What's what?"
---
Pandora: "Good~" -pats more-

-it'd actually end up being second nature to Erika, so she could still do low-effort stuff :V-
---
Kamui: "And I feel the same about you." :)
---
-that sounds nice~-
---
-awwwww~-
Artemis: "That blush, why is it~?"
---
Erika: "Getting patted is always nice~!"
---
Shirou: "I don't know what I did to deserve you" :)
-Azura be thinking they very cheesy?-
---
-Indeed, that way Byleth can also get used to a more modern setting-
---
-Greeting people as they go bye, though Sieg doesn't engages in conversation-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "That blush, why is it~?"
---
Erika: "Getting patted is always nice~!"
---
Shirou: "I don't know what I did to deserve you" :)
-Azura be thinking they very cheesy?-
---
-Indeed, that way Byleth can also get used to a more modern setting-
---
-Greeting people as they go bye, though Sieg doesn't engages in conversation-
Blake: "W-What blush?"
---
Pandora: "You sure like getting attention. I might be rubbing off on you." :p
---
Kamui: "I used to think the same about you... but then I realized; why question it when I can simply enjoy it instead?" :)

Azura: That is so corny... but they're happy. :)
---
-she does look in awe at the very tall buildings-
---
Camilla: He's so secluded...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She just is... Puzzled at what even to do now-
---
Hayate: "Nope, I thought they deserved to make their own choices... So I treated them as people!"
---
-To her relief, honestly. At some point they may as well do a strike-
---
-A part of him is relieved that the teasing is over... The other is upset this means he can't be alone with her- :V
---
-She is, even smiling a little-
Soooo I soemhow left that last sentence unfinished. I meant to type that I hope your internet's not giving you too much trouble.

-They certainly haven't earned forgiveness...but outright executing them doesn't seem like the right thing to do, either...-
___

Tetra: "And took them in like a family..."

//I forget if Hayate already mentioned that she had an adoptive family or that the Knights are family to her, but I think she might have?
___

-Like what Nora said already, whatever they're being paid, it's not enough-

-Heck, there's probably no amount of money that can make up for the sheer work and energy they have to put in to fulfill the needlessly large orders of the gluttons- :V
___

-Maybe they should go buy some snacks or something- :V
___

-Lusamine's thoughts?-

-Shez notices only the left and right side have spears, so she just runs towards Undyne-

Shez: -getting close to her- "You're not the only one who can do fancy stuff." -PALM STRIKE INFUSED WITH DARKNESS-
---
Kamui: -looking at the menu-
---
Yang: "2-2 now." :p
-It hits, dealing heavy damage to the one-eyed fish lady, but Undyne summons more floor spears below where Shez stands just as she's stuck-
___

-Lots of fancy stuff- :V
___

Penny: "Statistically speaking, the odds of victory for both teams should be even...But I know we will still prevail!"

-Rita unreplied?-

---
---
---
WOOPS
-Rita can tell she can't understimate this girl, she needs to play her cards straight, but can't afford to do nothing-

Koyanskaya: "You know it well. I want him eliminated abover the others" For it happens he's my biggest weakness.

-This time he tried to reflect them back with his scepter, though some of the rain very much gets to him-

---
---
---
Moon: "Ugh!" -Gripping her knee in pain, thankfully not affecting her ability to fly- "They may be mindless duplicates, but being clones of the original certainly doesn't seemed to have negatively affected their power..."

ILL KEEP A [sharp eye] OUT FOR THIS [stray cat] THEN, [salesman's honor][or your kromer back]!!! ILL BLAST HIM INTO THE [next millennium] IF IT MEANS FINALLY GETTING FREEDOM AND [hyperlink blocked]!

...OH, AND ONE [but wait, there's more] THING. DONT FORGET TO USE THAT [ring of thorns] IF YOU WANT A [power boost] THATS [over 9000]. YOU WANT ANY [SHOT] AT KILLING YOUR STRONGEST RIVALS? THAT ITEMS GOT YOUR BACK! YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO USE SOME [locked abilities] OF YOURS THAT YOU COULDNT EVER USE BEFORE WITH IT IN YOUR POSSESSION.

-Queen then uses some jabs, acid throws and kicks in quick succession for a combo attack, still trying to take Zedd down even as her Giga Queen mech starts breaking down, both sustaining plenty of damage that she's taken throughout the first and even more from having the giant baseball reflected back at her mech's head-

Nice one, Max Brass. :smirk:

-She grabs both of her metal pigtails while switching them into their razorang forms again, preparing to toss them towards Springtron and Coyle-

-Oh...Oh that's hyper cool! Not only are you the Kama of another time, but that also means you're a friend! It's nice to meet you!

-Maybe he considers Rouxls Kaard an adoptive parent? His actual father was a jerk, after all....The "Lesser Father" nickname's still weird, though- :V

___

I know, right?!

Well, I think we can officially say that everyone here is sold on the idea. :p
___

-If only about Sothis and their time-alerting abilities...-

Steven: "Have you enjoyed being here so far?"
___

-Yeah, Harleen probably knows a thing or two about violence and vengeance- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
WOOPS

---
---
---
Moon: "Ugh!" -Gripping her knee in pain, thankfully not affecting her ability to fly- "They may be mindless duplicates, but being clones of the original certainly doesn't seemed to have negatively affected their power..."

ILL KEEP A [sharp eye] OUT FOR THIS [stray cat] THEN, [salesman's honor][or your kromer back]!!! ILL BLAST HIM INTO THE [next millennium] IF IT MEANS FINALLY GETTING FREEDOM AND [hyperlink blocked]!

...OH, AND ONE [but wait, there's more] THING. DONT FORGET TO USE THAT [ring of thorns] IF YOU WANT A [power boost] THATS [over 9000]. YOU WANT ANY [SHOT] AT KILLING YOUR STRONGEST RIVALS? THAT ITEMS GOT YOUR BACK! YOU MIGHT EVEN BE ABLE TO USE SOME [locked abilities] OF YOURS THAT YOU COULDNT EVER USE BEFORE WITH IT IN YOUR POSSESSION.

-Queen then uses some jabs, acid throws and kicks in quick succession for a combo attack, still trying to take Zedd down even as her Giga Queen mech starts breaking down, both sustaining plenty of damage that she's taken throughout the first and even more from having the giant baseball reflected back at her mech's head-

-She grabs both of her metal pigtails while switching them into their razorang forms again, preparing to toss them towards Springtron and Coyle-

-Oh...Oh that's hyper cool! Not only are you the Kama of another time, but that also means you're a friend! It's nice to meet you!

-Maybe he considers Rouxls Kaard an adoptive parent? His actual father was a jerk, after all....The "Lesser Father" nickname's still weird, though- :V

___

I know, right?!

___

___

Ingrid: -slowly takes on a battle pose- "I am waiting for you, Rita."

Rook: "Need any help, Moon?"

-the two robots are getting back up, trying to scan their surroundings-
---
Weiss: "I can't wait to tell Winter!"
---
Byleth: "Well, my skills are certainly kept sharp, and the people here is quite the band of misfits. I feel right at home." :)
---
Harleen: "Oh yeah, I can totally get that. I've done my fair share of bad things in the past myself. Sometimes for revenge, sometimes for someone's heart and other times because I just had a LOT of loose screws in my head. But that's all part of the past.

Still, it can give me an understanding on how you feel. But what led you to feel that way? I really wanna hear it from you two personally."

-It hits, dealing heavy damage to the one-eyed fish lady, but Undyne summons more floor spears below where Shez stands just as she's stuck-
___

-Lots of fancy stuff- :V
___

Penny: "Statistically speaking, the odds of victory for both teams should be even...But I know we will still prevail!"
-darkness was stuck on Undyne's body from the palm strike, acting as a weaker version of the debuff spell from earlier-

-it doesn't affect her spear casting, only her strength, mobility and defenses-

Shez: -struck by them- "Good catch!"
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
Ruby: "Yeah! What Penny said!"

Nora: "Not if we have any say on it!" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-darkness was stuck on Undyne's body from the palm strike, acting as a weaker version of the debuff spell from earlier-

-it doesn't affect her spear casting, only her strength, mobility and defenses-

Shez: -struck by them- "Good catch!"
---
-YAAAAAAAY-
---
Ruby: "Yeah! What Penny said!"

Nora: "Not if we have any say on it!" :grin:
Thanks! You've got a lot of clever strats, yourself!

-Recognizing her slower speed and slightly weakened strength, she actually focuses on summoning and throwing her spears again to see if her ability to summon spear constructs has been affected. She decides to keep focusing on using spears for now once she's aware that it hasn't-

___

-There's an expensive lobster meal that looks particularly appetizing-
___

Penny: "The only things you'll say are expressions of shock when you lose the match!"

-PENNY SPIKES THE VOLLEYBALL TO THEIR SIDE-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thanks! You've got a lot of clever strats, yourself!

-Recognizing her slower speed and slightly weakened strength, she actually focuses on summoning and throwing her spears again to see if her ability to summon spear constructs has been affected. She decides to keep focusing on using spears for now once she's aware that it hasn't-

___

-There's an expensive lobster meal that looks particularly appetizing-
___

Penny: "The only things you'll say are expressions of shock when you lose the match!"

-PENNY SPIKES THE VOLLEYBALL TO THEIR SIDE-
Shez: "Wouldn't be one of Fodlan's best if I didn't now, would I?"

-while Shez plays evasive, keeping her distance and not even trying to get close... almost as if she wanted to be a safe distance from Undyne-
---
Kamui: "Lobster..." -it reminds her of Ryoma :V-
---
Yang: -managed to hit it upwards-

Nora: -LEAPS- "Did someone say SHOCK?!" -SPIKES IT BACK-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "W-What blush?"
---
Pandora: "You sure like getting attention. I might be rubbing off on you." :p
---
Kamui: "I used to think the same about you... but then I realized; why question it when I can simply enjoy it instead?" :)

Azura: That is so corny... but they're happy. :)
---
-she does look in awe at the very tall buildings-
---
Camilla: He's so secluded...
Artemis: "The one in your face now" :p
---
Erika: "So give me more!" >:3
---
Shirou: "You're right, let's do it for the rest of our days" :)

Mata Hari: I want what they have.
---
-They're much more bigger than the cathedral back in Garreg Mach!-
---
-Indeed, and he doesn't even seems to realize it!-
Soooo I soemhow left that last sentence unfinished. I meant to type that I hope your internet's not giving you too much trouble.

-They certainly haven't earned forgiveness...but outright executing them doesn't seem like the right thing to do, either...-
___

Tetra: "And took them in like a family..."

//I forget if Hayate already mentioned that she had an adoptive family or that the Knights are family to her, but I think she might have?
___

-Like what Nora said already, whatever they're being paid, it's not enough-

-Heck, there's probably no amount of money that can make up for the sheer work and energy they have to put in to fulfill the needlessly large orders of the gluttons- :V
___

-Maybe they should go buy some snacks or something- :V
___

-Lusamine's thoughts?-
-She feels so conflicted, and if she wasn't in a dream, she'd have a headache-
---
//Don't think so, sooooo...

Hayate: "You guessed well" :p
---
-So yeah, a strike is inveitable- :V
---
-Yeah, and........ What if they shared it?-
---
Lusamine: I should get ready for the next day...

___

I know, right?!

___

___

---
---
Byleth: "Well, my skills are certainly kept sharp, and the people here is quite the band of misfits. I feel right at home." :)
---
Harleen: "Oh yeah, I can totally get that. I've done my fair share of bad things in the past myself. Sometimes for revenge, sometimes for someone's heart and other times because I just had a LOT of loose screws in my head. But that's all part of the past.

Still, it can give me an understanding on how you feel. But what led you to feel that way? I really wanna hear it from you two personally."
-It certainly hasn't, Gills once again jumping at Moon with jaw open-
-As for Rita, BEAMU!-

Koyanskaya: "Oh yeah, I'm still saving it for later"

Unfortunately for her, I don't intend him to fall right here :V
Zedd: -Pant- "I hate to admit it, but you've put on quite the fight..."

Kama: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. We're here to destroy the remains of this Alliance thing"
-That's why they find it weird- :V
---
Martha: "We'll also need swimwear for everyone..."
---
Bumblebee: "I guess there's a little bit of everything here!"
---
Natsuki: "How about getting tampered without you knowing and being killed?!"

Yuri: "Do you know what it feels like to be driven to suicide by circumstances that you don't understand?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "The one in your face now" :p
---
Erika: "So give me more!" >:3
---
Shirou: "You're right, let's do it for the rest of our days" :)

Mata Hari: I want what they have.
---
-They're much more bigger than the cathedral back in Garreg Mach!-
---
-Indeed, and he doesn't even seems to realize it!-
Blake: "It's... nothing..."
---
Pandora: "Why would I?" :p
---
Kamui: -goes for a kiss-

Azura: "Is everything alright, Margaretha?"
---
Byleth: "Such incredibly tall structures..."
---
Camilla: The poor man...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She feels so conflicted, and if she wasn't in a dream, she'd have a headache-
---
//Don't think so, sooooo...

Hayate: "You guessed well" :p
---
-So yeah, a strike is inveitable- :V
---
-Yeah, and........ What if they shared it?-
---
Lusamine: I should get ready for the next day...
-It wouldn't even be so bad if Kimberly and Trini were staying anywhere but here...-
___

Tetra: "...You did the right thing. No one deserves to be trapped like that..."

___

-And well-earned- :V
___

-Good idea, they think?- :p

___

-Maybe look at a chart to see what islands they should visit next...-

Shez: "Wouldn't be one of Fodlan's best if I didn't now, would I?"

-while Shez plays evasive, keeping her distance and not even trying to get close... almost as if she wanted to be a safe distance from Undyne-
---
Kamui: "Lobster..." -it reminds her of Ryoma :V-
---
Yang: -managed to hit it upwards-

Nora: -LEAPS- "Did someone say SHOCK?!" -SPIKES IT BACK-
-Part of her thinks that it's because Shez is trying to avoid direct attacks from herself...But another part of her is worried that more dark explosions will happen-
___

-I haven't played Fates, so I'm admittedly not sure what the significance of that is- :V
___

-Penny isn't able to reach it on time, but is Ruby able to?!-

---
---
---

-As for Rita, BEAMU!-

Kama: "Yeah, yeah, whatever. We're here to destroy the remains of this Alliance thing"
---
---
---

Yuri: "Do you know what it feels like to be driven to suicide by circumstances that you don't understand?"
Moon: "I'd be much obliged!" -BEAM AT THE JAW!-

-I didn't plan on Queen winning :p

As Have You. You're A Jerk But Also A Worthy Opponent

A SMART [marketing strategy]! I KNEW YOU TOO WERE [ambitious] !!

-The razorangs have already flown past them by now-

Then I think I know how you can help!
-Will they ask about it?-
___

I've got some myself already. :p

I imagine she'll be quiet happy.
___

Steven: -Chuckles- "That's a good way to look at it!"

Amethyst: "It's just like back home." :p
___

-Harleen would certainly be familiar with the former?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-As for Rita, BEAMU!-

---
---
---

___

___

___

-INGRID BEAMUS BACK! and occasionally summons a clone to punch a clone, just to taunt Rita with how she's not even going all out-

Rook: "D.D., you pummel the mooks. I'll take a more... subtle approach."

Daisuke: "AYE AYE, BUD!"

Coyle: "...You missed." :chuckle: "I can't believe you missed!" :laugh:

-they go back to hit her?-
---
Azura: "I suppose I can find some eventually..."
---
Byleth: I can't wait to have a teaching room in this group...
---
-yes she absolutely is... oh btw, the others probably have a way to watch the session even if they're not in the room-

Harleen: "Look, if all you're gonna do is just ask me questions all the time, we're not gonna get anywhere. I could answer all your questions if I wanted to but if I don't know your story, I can't really do anything here.

Tell me everything about how things happened. I'm here to learn your perspective, not to share you mine. That'll be the best way to figure out how we can find a good solution, whether it's something peaceful or something that ends with me letting ya borrow a gun to shoot Monika."

-Kiara knows Harleen well enough to know that the last part is just so she can set herself as a party that isn't entirely against what the Dokis currently want to do in the hopes of them being more willing to open up?-

-Part of her thinks that it's because Shez is trying to avoid direct attacks from herself...But another part of her is worried that more dark explosions will happen-
___

-I haven't played Fates, so I'm admittedly not sure what the significance of that is- :V
___

-Penny isn't able to reach it on time, but is Ruby able to?!-
-what she doesn't know is that the weakening effect can double as another explosion, one that is far more dangerous-

-but for now, Shez is content letting the paranoia settle in while she keeps on a ranged game plan-
---
-Ryoma is her older brother from Hoshido, but people meme him as a lobster because that's what his outfit makes them think of :V-
---
-barely isn't...-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-what she doesn't know is that the weakening effect can double as another explosion, one that is far more dangerous-

-but for now, Shez is content letting the paranoia settle in while she keeps on a ranged game plan-
---
-Ryoma is her older brother from Hoshido, but people meme him as a lobster because that's what his outfit makes them think of :V-
---
-barely isn't...-
-Even if there's some means to cancel out the effecy, Undyne wouldn't know it-

-So instead she just keeps sending spears from randoms directions at high speeds, along with more from the floor, leaving little room for Shez to dodge them and less time to deflect the ones she can't-

___

-After looking the character up again because I forgot his design, yeah, I can agree that the meme makes sense- :V

-So it actually might just bring back sorrowful memories if anything...-
___

Penny: "That's 3-2...We may need to rethink some of our strategies." 🤔

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if there's some means to cancel out the effecy, Undyne wouldn't know it-

-So instead she just keeps sending spears from randoms directions at high speeds, along with more from the floor, leaving little room for Shez to dodge them and less time to deflect the ones she can't-

___

-After looking the character up again because I forgot his design, yeah, I can agree that the meme makes sense- :V

-So it actually might just bring back sorrowful memories if anything...-
___

Penny: "That's 3-2...We may need to rethink some of our strategies." 🤔
-and it was at that moment that Shez powered down to her base form-

Shez: Dammit! Not now!

-it felt very strange to just actively power down like that, so does Undyne catch on that it works on a timer?-
---
-but at the same time, the lobster does look delicious...-
---
Ruby: "Their brute force is coordinated. What can we do?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and it was at that moment that Shez powered down to her base form-

Shez: Dammit! Not now!

-it felt very strange to just actively power down like that, so does Undyne catch on that it works on a timer?-
---
-but at the same time, the lobster does look delicious...-
---
Ruby: "Their brute force is coordinated. What can we do?!"
(Looks like her own powers up form has a time limit...Alright, now's my chance to turn the tide in my favor!)

-Throws an array of regular and golden spears!-

___

-It's still a quality food, after all...-
___

Penny: "Their most be a way to counter their strong serves..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Looks like her own powers up form has a time limit...Alright, now's my chance to turn the tide in my favor!)

-Throws an array of regular and golden spears!-

___

-It's still a quality food, after all...-
___

Penny: "Their most be a way to counter their strong serves..."
-Shez trying her best to be evasive, but the spears seem to have more of an effect when striking her-
---
-so why not try it?-
---
Ruby: "Once we find it. this game's ours!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez trying her best to be evasive, but the spears seem to have more of an effect when striking her-
---
-so why not try it?-
---
Ruby: "Once we find it. this game's ours!"
Looks like your dark magic boost gave you a defense boost as well, huh? :p
___

-She orders the lobster meal, then?-
___

-Penny is trying to think of a strategy...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Looks like your dark magic boost gave you a defense boost as well, huh? :p
___

-She orders the lobster meal, then?-
___

-Penny is trying to think of a strategy...-
Shez: "You've got no idea how much it helped... but it's fine. I can still win this." :p

-Shez checking and was glad to see the dark effect was still active on Undyne-
---
-as a first meal, yes-
---
Yang: "You two are taking your time to serve." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "You've got no idea how much it helped... but it's fine. I can still win this." :p

-Shez checking and was glad to see the dark effect was still active on Undyne-
---
-as a first meal, yes-
---
Yang: "You two are taking your time to serve." :p
Can you? :p

-FLOOR SPEARS AND FLYING SPEAR ARRAYS-

___

-The waiters and waitresses are like "First meal?"-
___

Penny: "Apologies! We only need a brief timeout!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can you? :p

-FLOOR SPEARS AND FLYING SPEAR ARRAYS-

___

-The waiters and waitresses are like "First meal?"-
___

Penny: "Apologies! We only need a brief timeout!"
Shez: "Oh, I still got tricks up my sleeves, don't worry about that." Those floor spears are still a bit tricky when she's making walls of flying spears...
---
Kamui: "Yes, you heard me correctly." :)
---
Yang: "Cooking up a plan, huh?" :p

Ruby: "....No?" :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Oh, I still got tricks up my sleeves, don't worry about that." Those floor spears are still a bit tricky when she's making walls of flying spears...
---
Kamui: "Yes, you heard me correctly." :)
---
Yang: "Cooking up a plan, huh?" :p

Ruby: "....No?" :lol:
-That's the point- :p
___

-Most of them don't consider this too unusual, some people have appetizers or two meals when eating out-

-They have no idea about the sheer scale of meals they'll actually have to serve up later- :V
___

Penny: -Doesn't even answer that and just goes along with Ruby's answer- "...How fast do you think you can serve?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That's the point- :p
___

-Most of them don't consider this too unusual, some people have appetizers or two meals when eating out-

-They have no idea about the sheer scale of meals they'll actually have to serve up later- :V
___

Penny: -Doesn't even answer that and just goes along with Ruby's answer- "...How fast do you think you can serve?"
Shez: "I guess it's time for another trick I learned from a friend." :p
---
-but the two friends will also be patient and kind (: -
---
Ruby: "I can try my best... but I'm not sure."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I guess it's time for another trick I learned from a friend." :p
---
-but the two friends will also be patient and kind (: -
---
Ruby: "I can try my best... but I'm not sure."
Oh yeah? And what's that?!

-Still sending arrays of spears, but it's nothing Shez can avoid or deflect this time-

___

-And considerate of the waiters/waitresses and chefs?-
___

Penny: "If we can serve it swiftly enough then immediately spike it over the net, they may not even get an opportunity to return it..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh yeah? And what's that?!

-Still sending arrays of spears, but it's nothing Shez can avoid or deflect this time-

___

-And considerate of the waiters/waitresses and chefs?-
___

Penny: "If we can serve it swiftly enough then immediately spike it over the net, they may not even get an opportunity to return it..."
Shez: I still got a teleport or two left if I counted right. Time for one final trick!

-so she outright teleports behind Undyne, still keeping a safe distance-

Shez: "This!" -snaps her fingers, causing the lingering darkness on Undyne to be disabled... with an explosion-

-and unlike the earlier explosion, it didn't send Undyne upwards but rather towards Shez-
---
-they absolutely are (: -
---
Ruby: "Let's hope for the best..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: I still got a teleport or two left if I counted right. Time for one final trick!

-so she outright teleports behind Undyne, still keeping a safe distance-

Shez: "This!" -snaps her fingers, causing the lingering darkness on Undyne to be disabled... with an explosion-

-and unlike the earlier explosion, it didn't send Undyne upwards but rather towards Shez-
---
-they absolutely are (: -
---
Ruby: "Let's hope for the best..."
-Shouting- What the hell?!

-If her attacks aren't fully disabled, she tries to send five more spears at Shez to keep her from landing a follow-up attack-

___

-They're better than most of the gluttons in that regard- :p
___

Penny: "Agreed..." -A little worried as well, but nonetheless, she looks back at Yang and Nora- "I believe we are ready!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My net has been complete garbage indeed
Blake: "It's... nothing..."
---
Pandora: "Why would I?" :p
---
Kamui: -goes for a kiss-

Azura: "Is everything alright, Margaretha?"
---
Byleth: "Such incredibly tall structures..."
---
Camilla: The poor man...
Artemis: "Hm~?" -thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Because I'm cute!" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "Oh I just think they're lucky"
-And Shirou accepted it-
---
Scáthach: "That's how they are in modern times"
---
-So naive, lacking in friends...-
-It wouldn't even be so bad if Kimberly and Trini were staying anywhere but here...-
___

Tetra: "...You did the right thing. No one deserves to be trapped like that..."

___

-And well-earned- :V
___

-Good idea, they think?- :p

___

-Maybe look at a chart to see what islands they should visit next...-
Atalanta: "This is their fault... This is their fault for confusing me!"
---
Hayate: "Thank you! They did end thinking the same!"
---
-For now breakfast is finished!-
---
Marvelous/Ahim: Wait, is it really over?
---
-Aya decided to do that... After the session, of course-

___

___

___

-INGRID BEAMUS BACK! and occasionally summons a clone to punch a clone, just to taunt Rita with how she's not even going all out-

Rook: "D.D., you pummel the mooks. I'll take a more... subtle approach."

Daisuke: "AYE AYE, BUD!"

Coyle: "...You missed." :chuckle: "I can't believe you missed!" :laugh:

-they go back to hit her?-
---
Azura: "I suppose I can find some eventually..."
---
Byleth: I can't wait to have a teaching room in this group...
---
-yes she absolutely is... oh btw, the others probably have a way to watch the session even if they're not in the room-

Harleen: "Look, if all you're gonna do is just ask me questions all the time, we're not gonna get anywhere. I could answer all your questions if I wanted to but if I don't know your story, I can't really do anything here.

Tell me everything about how things happened. I'm here to learn your perspective, not to share you mine. That'll be the best way to figure out how we can find a good solution, whether it's something peaceful or something that ends with me letting ya borrow a gun to shoot Monika."

-Kiara knows Harleen well enough to know that the last part is just so she can set herself as a party that isn't entirely against what the Dokis currently want to do in the hopes of them being more willing to open up?-
-The Gills copy is knocked back by it-
-One of her clones managed to punch the Tiger copy, saving Ralsei for the moment-

Zedd: "Indeed, but there must be a victor, and I won't accept a draw either"

Koyanskaya: "I'll see how it goes when I use it then"

Ereshkigal: "In what way?"
---
Scáthach: "I could grant some to the people that don't"
Martha: "You can?"
Scáthach: "You don't know the extents of what my runes cam do"
---
-All those kids have potential to be great, but a guide might be needed-
---
-They do so via a polarized window-

Natsuki: "How about we end already by you doing the latter?"

Yuri: "I prefer knives myself"

Kiara: "Well you won't until we're done here" -yeah, she understands that what Monika did... Wasn't pretty-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shouting- What the hell?!

-If her attacks aren't fully disabled, she tries to send five more spears at Shez to keep her from landing a follow-up attack-

___

-They're better than most of the gluttons in that regard- :p
___

Penny: "Agreed..." -A little worried as well, but nonetheless, she looks back at Yang and Nora- "I believe we are ready!"
Shez: -snickers before dashing to try and avoid the spears-
---
-they know what it's like to be overburdened with work due to Ruler duties :V-
---
Nora: "We totally should've planned something too while they were chatting." :lol:

Yang: "Nah, we'll be fine." :p

Artemis: "Hm~?" -thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Because I'm cute!" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "Oh I just think they're lucky"
-And Shirou accepted it-
---
Scáthach: "That's how they are in modern times"
---
-So naive, lacking in friends...-
Blake: She's just like a mother sometimes...
---
Pandora: "And I'm cuter." >:3
---
Azura: "I suppose they are." :)
---
Byleth: "Incredible..."
---
-she's pondering whether to fix that or keep him for herself because he cute-

Top Bottom