• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: Alright, Shez, no more gimmicks. Just focus on your own reaction time and speed.
---
-as much as she wants to be with her family, having some lonely days like this where it's just her and maybe one close friends... she needed those too-
---
-JUST ENOUGH!-

-but she'll have a hard time catching the next one if Yang doesn't score a point-
-Exactly the two skills she'll need to deal with this move, as Undyne sends even more spears her way, all at completely different speeds, with golden ones thrown at times intended to really throw her off. There's no specific pattern to which spears are thrown when otherwise-
___

-Sometimes, having quiet time to one's self to relax is much-needed as well-
___

-Can Yang reach it on time?-

-And even if she can, there's still the possibility that Ruby or Penny will be able to send it back a second time-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-that's so good, Artemis!-
---
Pandora: "Well, we were just about to start our first lesson, right? I'd have told you then." :p
---
Kamui: "Anything for me?" :b:
---
Byleth: "At such a young age..." :urg:
---
-she will dote on dragon boy-
-She's just trying to bond, that's all-
---
Erika: "...I-I guess..."
---
Mata Hari: "A few things~" :p
---
Scáthach: "Back in my prime, it wasn't uncommon for poeple her age to already be thrown into the world"
---
-So what does she do now?-
Why would Chaldea be offering them shelter and a chance to redeem themselves in their eyes, then?
___

Tetra: "...Yes. Can you explain this what this spell book's deal is , orrr...?"
___

Nora: "I've considered added the ability for the XJs to consume and process human foods as an upgrade, but the technology for robotics simply isn't that advanced ye-"

The TSAB has the technology to build androids that can eat and process food.

Nora: "Wait, what?!"
___

-Will she comment on it or just giggle at him?-
___

-So Lusamine herself seems up for the idea...-
Atalanta: "They're just prisoners at best!"
---
Hayate: "Oh I can, don't worry!" :p
---
Sakura: "From what I know, it's something ancient civilizations in their planet could do, but there's a lot of regulations regarding it so it's borderline illegal to make them"
---
-For now, she chooses to do the latter-
---
Kiara: Good, she still feels some motivation...
Moon: "Despite being a mindless clone, it was still able to summon a familiar..."

IM NOT JUST A [BIG SHOT] ANYMORE...IM AT THE [top of the world]!!! ARE YOU GETTING THIS, MIKE?! IM THE [BIGGEST SHOT] OF THEM ALL NOW!

-Spamton let out a horribly distorted, glitchy sounded laughter upon finishing that sentence-

-The mech crashes into a wall, and Giga Queen herself turns red, actually frowning and glaring in fury, herself-

-Jenny switches out her arms for buzzsaws again and starts spinning around, trying to wipe out the Cell in one fell swoop-

Rudinn Ranger: "And retrieving them means the lives of our Ranger Sentry kin will no longer be at the mercy of Rita Repulsa and Koyanskay..."
___

W-We haven't even had time to research a location for a vacation, much less plan for one...

You made a great suggestion, Weiss. Chaldea as a whole needs a break, and you may have just found the ideal location for one. It's certainly inspired some hope amongst all of us here.
___

Steven: "...I know what it's like feeling left out. There's been a lot of stuff about the Gems and the Earth that I didn't learn for years. I've felt like an outsider a lot..."

Peridot: "I'll gladly ask him when we return to the ship, then!" :grin:
___

Penny: "Is now a good time to mention that I am an android?" :lol:
Ingrid: -kneels before Rita, secretly charging a projectile- "I am here to assist you. Your wish is my command." -she said that, fully expecting Rita to say something like "Take down those intruders!" so she can twist it in her favor-

-one of the Cell managed to land a punch before being cut... which probably didn't do much to Jenny but still, props for trying :V-
---
Weiss: "I'm glad to hear all of this." :)
---
Byleth: "Perhaps there were some truths you were not ready to handle yet?"
---
Arlon: "I believe it would not be a good time, Lady Polendina."
Rita: "Then call other soldiers here! We need to overwhelm them!" -and the large snake tried to gobble Moon!-

Koyanskaya: I dunno who's Mike, but hey, this is good for me.

Zedd: "I will admit you got under my nose, but I don't believe you expect me to be the only one in alliance with the people here"

Ereshkigal: "Which means they can join our side!"
---
Bumblebee: "I'm sure he'll be glad to answer!"
---
-Yuri and Natsuki's jaws drop-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "They're just prisoners at best!"
---
Hayate: "Oh I can, don't worry!" :p
---
Sakura: "From what I know, it's something ancient civilizations in their planet could do, but there's a lot of regulations regarding it so it's borderline illegal to make them"
---
-For now, she chooses to do the latter-
---
Kiara: Good, she still feels some motivation...
Prisoners who are permitted to roam your base and later a military spaceship freely, and allowed to partake in eliminating their former commander who took everything from them.

Please, Kamui was a prisoner. These two? They've at least been temporarily acquitted of any of their crimes, if not already.

___

Tetra: "Uh, will you explain it, too, then?" (This kid's awfully sassy and sarcastic for her age...Reminds me of a myself.) :p

-Yeah, Tetra's a bit annoyed but Hayate's attitude, but also respects it- :p
___

Nora: "Illegal?! Ancient?! How is it ever allowed, then?! And how did an ancient civilization figure it out?!"
___

-Marvelous must be flustered beyond belief-
___

-She has doubts about herself, but that' snot stopping her from at least wanting to live a normal life...-

Ingrid: -kneels before Rita, secretly charging a projectile- "I am here to assist you. Your wish is my command." -she said that, fully expecting Rita to say something like "Take down those intruders!" so she can twist it in her favor-

-one of the Cell managed to land a punch before being cut... which probably didn't do much to Jenny but still, props for trying :V-
---
Weiss: "I'm glad to hear all of this." :)
---
Byleth: "Perhaps there were some truths you were not ready to handle yet?"
---
Arlon: "I believe it would not be a good time, Lady Polendina."
Rita: "Then call other soldiers here! We need to overwhelm them!" -and the large snake tried to gobble Moon!-

Zedd: "I will admit you got under my nose, but I don't believe you expect me to be the only one in alliance with the people here"

---
---
-Moon casts a larger magic beam into it's mouth to try and injure it-

Oh I'm Aware Of The List And Statistics. Good Thing I'm Not The Only One In On The Plan To Shut Down This Empire

-Giga Queen leaps away, then creates several clones of herself, all of whom start marching towards Zedd at high speed while performing high kicks like a dance troupe-

-He might be an old enemy or friend of Spamton's...but either way, she's got an extremely powerful giant cyborg on her side-

-It's evident that he's mostly in it for his own agenda, but considering that all he cares about is his supposed freedom or whatever, it shouldn't conflict with anyone else's plans here-

-It left a scratch on her head, so her immediately response was to smash it with a mallet- :V

Correcteth! But that verily dependseth on whetherest or not they can retrieve these Powere Coins in the first place...
___

Unreplied on your end, Digi.
___

Steven: "...Considering what some of those things were, yeah. I get why they were waiting to tell me about some of them..."

Peridot: "I always enjoy a good academic discussion with fellow people of science and engineering." :grin:
___

Penny: "My apologies." :lol: "Perhaps we should wait to explain anything else unfamiliar to you two until after you're able to speak with Kiara and Harley..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Exactly the two skills she'll need to deal with this move, as Undyne sends even more spears her way, all at completely different speeds, with golden ones thrown at times intended to really throw her off. There's no specific pattern to which spears are thrown when otherwise-
___

-Sometimes, having quiet time to one's self to relax is much-needed as well-
___

-Can Yang reach it on time?-

-And even if she can, there's still the possibility that Ruby or Penny will be able to send it back a second time-
-and since she has two swords rather than one spear like what Undyne gave to Chara (my headcanon because it's cool), she is far more capable of handling the onslaught of spears than Undyne's usual foe-
---
-it's so goooood...-
---
-YANG TRIES TO SPIKE IT!-

-She's just trying to bond, that's all-
---
Erika: "...I-I guess..."
---
Mata Hari: "A few things~" :p
---
Scáthach: "Back in my prime, it wasn't uncommon for poeple her age to already be thrown into the world"
---
-So what does she do now?-
-awwwwww~-
---
Pandora: "So yeah, I'm basically carefreee in everything but training. You can't be powerful without sweating, girl."
---
Kamui: "Can I see?" -excited dragon!-
---
Byleth: "That doesn't make it better... But I'll admit, she seems very capable."
---
-HEADPAT HIM-

---
---

Oh I'm Aware Of The List And Statistics. Good Thing I'm Not The Only One In On The Plan To Shut Down This Empire

-Giga Queen leaps away, then creates several clones of herself, all of whom start marching towards Zedd at high speed while performing high kicks like a dance troupe-

-He might be an old enemy or friend of Spamton's...but either way, she's got an extremely powerful giant cyborg on her side-

-It's evident that he's mostly in it for his own agenda, but considering that all he cares about is his supposed freedom or whatever, it shouldn't conflict with anyone else's plans here-

-It left a scratch on her head, so her immediately response was to smash it with a mallet- :V

Correcteth! But that verily dependseth on whetherest or not they can retrieve these Powere Coins in the first place...
___

___

Steven: "...Considering what some of those things were, yeah. I get why they were waiting to tell me about some of them..."

Peridot: "I always enjoy a good academic discussion with fellow people of science and engineering." :grin:
___

Penny: "My apologies." :lol: "Perhaps we should wait to explain anything else unfamiliar to you two until after you're able to speak with Kiara and Harley..."
Ingrid: "Overwhelm and take down the intruders..." -stands back up- "I shall do as you ask." -proceeds to throw an explosive projectile at Rita-

Daisuke/Rook: I can't believe the witch/Rita fell for that one.

-Coyle smirked at seeing Jenny get some damage, it proves she's not invincible-
---
-what KoP said-
---
Byleth: "Still better than being kept completely clueless about how the world works for 20 years..."
---
Harleen: -casually knocking on the door- "Trick or treat~!"

Arlon: ...I thought she was a professional...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and since she has two swords rather than one spear like what Undyne gave to Chara (my headcanon because it's cool), she is far more capable of handling the onslaught of spears than Undyne's usual foe-
---
-it's so goooood...-
---
-YANG TRIES TO SPIKE IT!-
(I always assumed it was a shield, but a spear makes for a epic battle)

-She expected this, so she does incorporate a few more golden spears than usual to try and counter it...But not as many as she's capable of summoning in her Undying form-
___

-It's important to still take some time for one's self and their own health-

-Kamui's current thoughts?-
___

-IS SHE ABLE TO?!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I always assumed it was a shield, but a spear makes for a epic battle)

-She expected this, so she does incorporate a few more golden spears than usual to try and counter it...But not as many as she's capable of summoning in her Undying form-
___

-It's important to still take some time for one's self and their own health-

-Kamui's current thoughts?-
___

-IS SHE ABLE TO?!-
(either way, it's something she gives to the player, giving her Meta Knight levels of honor, which is perfect for her)

-and yet, Shez is able to keep up!-
---
Kamui: Why did I never take days like this before? It feels so nice to just... relax.
---
-YANG DOES A SPIKE!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(either way, it's something she gives to the player, giving her Meta Knight levels of honor, which is perfect for her)

-and yet, Shez is able to keep up!-
---
Kamui: Why did I never take days like this before? It feels so nice to just... relax.
---
-YANG DOES A SPIKE!-
(She might not like opponents who flee, but she's still gonna give them the means to a fair fight if they need it).

-She tries one final volley of spears, mostly consisting of golden ones-
___

-For one, she likely haven't been nearly this stressed out in a long time up until the entire massacre and imprisonment issues...-
___

-PENNY TRIES TO REACH IT ON TIME!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(She might not like opponents who flee, but she's still gonna give them the means to a fair fight if they need it).

-She tries one final volley of spears, mostly consisting of golden ones-
___

-For one, she likely haven't been nearly this stressed out in a long time up until the entire massacre and imprisonment issues...-
___

-PENNY TRIES TO REACH IT ON TIME!-
(good for her)

-Shez started to use dark projectiles that would linger alongside her sword swipes-

-they would burst upon contact but still give her a lot of leeway in case she made mistakes-
---
Kamui: -sips her drink- I should devote a day for myself, honestly.
---
-CAN SHE?!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
(good for her)

-Shez started to use dark projectiles that would linger alongside her sword swipes-

-they would burst upon contact but still give her a lot of leeway in case she made mistakes-
---
Kamui: -sips her drink- I should devote a day for myself, honestly.
---
-CAN SHE?!-
-With this, it'd still prove difficult, but Shez would be able to deflect and/or block each of the remaining spears flying towards her?-
___

-That being today?-
___

-SHE DOES, SPIKING IT BACK TO THEIR SIDE A THIRD TIME-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-With this, it'd still prove difficult, but Shez would be able to deflect and/or block each of the remaining spears flying towards her?-
___

-That being today?-
___

-SHE DOES, SPIKING IT BACK TO THEIR SIDE A THIRD TIME-
-most likely, yes-
---
-perhaps more often then just once, but yes-
---
-SECOND POINT-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-most likely, yes-
---
-perhaps more often then just once, but yes-
---
-SECOND POINT-
-With the strategy having only slowed Shez down, Undyne does another spear slash that dispels the ability, causing the green aura to fade and Shez to be able to move normally again-
___

-This might as well be the start of those personal days for herself- :p
___

Penny: "That puts the score at 2 to 0!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-With the strategy having only slowed Shez down, Undyne does another spear slash that dispels the ability, causing the green aura to fade and Shez to be able to move normally again-
___

-This might as well be the start of those personal days for herself- :p
___

Penny: "That puts the score at 2 to 0!"
Shez: "What was WHAT?"!
---
-indeeeeeeeeeeeeeed-
---
Yang: "Alright, you two are good."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'll leave this here.
Prisoners who are permitted to roam your base and later a military spaceship freely, and allowed to partake in eliminating their former commander who took everything from them.

Please, Kamui was a prisoner. These two? They've at least been temporarily acquitted of any of their crimes, if not already.

___

Tetra: "Uh, will you explain it, too, then?" (This kid's awfully sassy and sarcastic for her age...Reminds me of a myself.) :p

-Yeah, Tetra's a bit annoyed but Hayate's attitude, but also respects it- :p
___

Nora: "Illegal?! Ancient?! How is it ever allowed, then?! And how did an ancient civilization figure it out?!"
___

-Marvelous must be flustered beyond belief-
___

-She has doubts about herself, but that' snot stopping her from at least wanting to live a normal life...-
Atalanta: "I said, STOP LECTURING ME!" -hissed in angerl
---
Hayate: "Okay so I can't walk because when I was little, I was tied to a magical book after my parents died"
---
Sakura: "It's... Not like I know"
---
-His face again makes it evident-
---
-Nope, which Kiara takes notes about-
-awwwwww~-
---
Pandora: "So yeah, I'm basically carefreee in everything but training. You can't be powerful without sweating, girl."
---
Kamui: "Can I see?" -excited dragon!-
---
Byleth: "That doesn't make it better... But I'll admit, she seems very capable."
---
-HEADPAT HIM-
-Blake's thoughts?-
---
Erika: "...I-I...I suppose..."
---
Mata Hari: "Here!" -a necklace-
---
Scáthach: "Hm, she's not one to be understimated"
---
Sieg: "........................." -blinks-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "Overwhelm and take down the intruders..." -stands back up- "I shall do as you ask." -proceeds to throw an explosive projectile at Rita-

---
-what KoP said-
---
Byleth: "Still better than being kept completely clueless about how the world works for 20 years..."
---

-Moon's shot worked, but the snake still swiped her tail at her trying to free its master-
-Which she couldn't see coming and thus blew on her face-

-Nope, and as always Koyanskaya will just make sure to use what she has in hand-

-Of which he tried to block out with his staff, alas he couldn't with all-

Nitocris: "So for now we only can have some faith..."
---
-Thus they watch a few more videos on Alola to get a better idea on the place-
---
Bumblebee: "I've noticed that now!"
---
Kiara: "Are we interrupting anything?"
Eleonora: "You can come in!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Blake's thoughts?-
---
Erika: "...I-I...I suppose..."
---
Mata Hari: "Here!" -a necklace-
---
Scáthach: "Hm, she's not one to be understimated"
---
Sieg: "........................." -blinks-
Blake: I suppose she might have just been a bit air-headed...
---
Pandora: "So I'll side with your aunt on this one." :p
---
Kamui: "Whoa... it's so pretty..."
---
Byleth: "I noticed as such in her training. If she keeps it up, she could be one of this group's best warriors by adulthood."
---
Camilla: "Something wrong?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'll leave this here.

Atalanta: "I said, STOP LECTURING ME!" -hissed in angerl
---
Hayate: "Okay so I can't walk because when I was little, I was tied to a magical book after my parents died"
---
Sakura: "It's... Not like I know"
---
-His face again makes it evident-
---
-Nope, which Kiara takes notes about-
Spamton's chance t ob be a big shot...As a chibi. :p

-Toffee actually nods in response to that-

Very well. But I doubt I'll be gone until you can sort this conflict out. Or, until you wake up. Whichever happens first.

___

Tetra: "How did your connection to the book affect your legs...?"
___

Nora: "...I've got to get to the bottom of this. Prove that I'm as capable of such advanced robotics as this ancient civilization that somehow figured out it centuries ago!"

-Jenny rolls her eyes-
___

-And that's exactly when the Ferris Wheel starts working again-

Mr. Smiley: "Okay, folks, we should be good to go! Enjoy the rest of the ride! And please don't sue the park!"
___

-Her thoughts?-

Shez: "What was WHAT?"!
---
-indeeeeeeeeeeeeeed-
---
Yang: "Alright, you two are good."
A magic ability I've mastered that hinders the movements of opponents with good agility, and keeps cowardly ones from fleeing an honorable fight. I learned it long ago during my training under the King Asgore's mentorship.

You legs weren't being held in place so much as your very SOUL was. Sans, Papyrus, Gaster, and even a few other monsters know similar abilities, all affecting the Soul in different ways.

___

-Just being free again at all is a relief in of itself...-
___

Penny: "The combined skills of speed and strength make for a more balanced team in a sport such as volleyball. However, the combined strength of Nora and yourself are still making this round quite the challenge!"

---
-what KoP said-
---
---

-Moon's shot worked, but the snake still swiped her tail at her trying to free its master-

-Nope, and as always Koyanskaya will just make sure to use what she has in hand-

---
---
---
-Moon could no longer focus on the spell with the amount of attacks she's having to deal with, and had to drop the various clones in order to dodge the tail swipe-

PLEASURE DOING [business] WITH YA, KOYANSKAYA! SO WHATS THE[deal]? GOT ANY SPECIFIC [heads] IN YOUR [iron sights] RIGHT NOW? YA NEED ME TO [terminate the contract] OF ANY YOUR [bitter enemies]?

-The result is that several Giga Queen clones end up kicking him hard in the face and helmet-

-She evidently isn't, but knowing Jenny, Coyle also figures that she the teenage robot won't stop fighting until she's either powered down or outright destroyed-

We must contact our fellow Darkner allies on the status of the Powere Coins!
___

-Many of the videos describe the hotels, town events and points of interest, and natural wonders of the islands, with much of the footage comprising of clips of the beaches, cities and shopping centers, as well as stunning aerial views of the islands and their resorts via drones-
___

Steven: "Wait, were you raised that isolated...?"

-Or is Byleth referring to the coma she was left in?-

Peridot: "I'm proud of my intellect." :p
___

Penny: "Salutations, you two!" -Waves at Kiara and Harley once the enter the room-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-Moon could no longer focus on the spell with the amount of attacks she's having to deal with, and had to drop the various clones in order to dodge the tail swipe-

PLEASURE DOING [business] WITH YA, KOYANSKAYA! SO WHATS THE[deal]? GOT ANY SPECIFIC [heads] IN YOUR [iron sights] RIGHT NOW? YA NEED ME TO [terminate the contract] OF ANY YOUR [bitter enemies]?

-The result is that several Giga Queen clones end up kicking him hard in the face and helmet-

-She evidently isn't, but knowing Jenny, Coyle also figures that she the teenage robot won't stop fighting until she's either powered down or outright destroyed-

___

-Many of the videos describe the hotels, town events and points of interest, and natural wonders of the islands, with much of the footage comprising of clips of the beaches, cities and shopping centers, as well as stunning aerial views of the islands and their resorts via drones-
___

___

Penny: "Salutations, you two!" -Waves at Kiara and Harley once the enter the room-
Ingrid: -ready to shoot another once Rita complains-

-and Coyle is ready to do either of those things-
---
Kamui: "I'm motivated to get our home back now. If only so we can go there after!" :b: -waggling tail-
---
-the coma only lasted 5 years so...-

Byleth: "All I knew was how to fight, how to kill and the genuinely wholesome moments I had with my father."
---
-Sayori and Yuri would see a nun and... some kind of weirdo dressed like a clown, makeup included-

A magic ability I've mastered that hinders the movements of opponents with good agility, and keeps cowardly ones from fleeing an honorable fight. I learned it long ago during my training under the King Asgore's mentorship.

You legs weren't being held in place so much as your very SOUL was. Sans, Papyrus, Gaster, and even a few other monsters know similar abilities, all affecting the Soul in different ways.

___

-Just being free again at all is a relief in of itself...-
___

Penny: "The combined skills of speed and strength make for a more balanced team in a sport such as volleyball. However, the combined strength of Nora and yourself are still making this round quite the challenge!"
Shez: "That's some really cool stuff, honestly. Like, wow..."
---
Kamui: ☺
---
Nora: "I can be pretty fast too though. Just gimme some lightning." >:V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "That's some really cool stuff, honestly. Like, wow..."
---
Kamui: ☺
---
Nora: "I can be pretty fast too though. Just gimme some lightning." >:V
Pretty impressive, right? :p But that aside, we've still got a fight to finish!

-Points her primary spear at Shez while also summoning another volley of water spear constructs-

___

-And now she's got a day more or less to herself, giving her time to really clear her head and just unwind-

-It makes her wonder how else she can spend the day?-
___

(Sorry, Heshima's not here.) :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: I suppose she might have just been a bit air-headed...
---
Pandora: "So I'll side with your aunt on this one." :p
---
Kamui: "Whoa... it's so pretty..."
---
Byleth: "I noticed as such in her training. If she keeps it up, she could be one of this group's best warriors by adulthood."
---
Camilla: "Something wrong?"
-Yeah, but it seems she's at least trying to go along with her-
---
Erika: "..........." -pouted-
---
Mata Hari: "Thank Shirou for it" :p
---
Scáthach: "That is my objective, I'm sure she'll surpass her moher in some years"
---
Sieg: "...Why are you patting me?"
Spamton's chance t ob be a big shot...As a chibi. :p

-Toffee actually nods in response to that-

Very well. But I doubt I'll be gone until you can sort this conflict out. Or, until you wake up. Whichever happens first.

___

Tetra: "How did your connection to the book affect your legs...?"
___

Nora: "...I've got to get to the bottom of this. Prove that I'm as capable of such advanced robotics as this ancient civilization that somehow figured out it centuries ago!"

-Jenny rolls her eyes-
___

-And that's exactly when the Ferris Wheel starts working again-

Mr. Smiley: "Okay, folks, we should be good to go! Enjoy the rest of the ride! And please don't sue the park!"
___

-Her thoughts?-
Atalanta: "......Yeah, if I wake up, I wouldn't have to see you again...."
---
Hayate: "It was consuming my vitality slowly so it paralyzed me down first there"
---
Sakura: "Uuuuh, good luck with that?"
---
Marvelous: "About time!"
Ahim: "Oh well~"
---
Kiara: It seems she has not fully lost a desire for happiness...

___

___

___

---
Kamui: "I'm motivated to get our home back now. If only so we can go there after!" :b: -waggling tail-
---

Byleth: "All I knew was how to fight, how to kill and the genuinely wholesome moments I had with my father."
---
-Sayori and Yuri would see a nun and... some kind of weirdo dressed like a clown, makeup included-
-Giving Ouja a chance to get out, and who tried to strike her with its scepter-
Rita: "You miserable-!"

Koyanskaya: "Hmmm, I may have a few in mind"

-And he screamed in pain but also released a huge wave of energy that was very damaging, also destroying many of Drakkon's trophies-

-So he would do so?-
---
Martha: "It reminds me a bit of old times" :)
---
Bumblebee: "That's cute" :p
---
-Nah, Kiara is in a professional outfit- :V
Natsuki: "..........Wha-?"
Yuri: "Ah..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pretty impressive, right? :p But that aside, we've still got a fight to finish!

-Points her primary spear at Shez while also summoning another volley of water spear constructs-

___

-And now she's got a day more or less to herself, giving her time to really clear her head and just unwind-

-It makes her wonder how else she can spend the day?-
___

(Sorry, Heshima's not here.) :p
Shez: "Oh, I'm about to end this real quick." -runs really fast-
---
-she's... not sure how to spend a day all to herself, it's part of why she dragged Jeanne along-
---
Weiss: "I can always use Dust." :p

-Yeah, but it seems she's at least trying to go along with her-
---
Erika: "..........." -pouted-
---
Mata Hari: "Thank Shirou for it" :p
---
Scáthach: "That is my objective, I'm sure she'll surpass her moher in some years"
---
Sieg: "...Why are you patting me?"
-which she appreciates-
---
Pandora: "What? Though everything would be easy because you're pretty?" :p
---
Kamui: -immediately hugs him-
---
Byleth: "Perhaps even faster than that. She's certainly having a better control of her dragon powers."
---
Camilla: "Because I find you utterly adorable~"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-which she appreciates-
---
Pandora: "What? Though everything would be easy because you're pretty?" :p
---
Kamui: -immediately hugs him-
---
Byleth: "Perhaps even faster than that. She's certainly having a better control of her dragon powers."
---
Camilla: "Because I find you utterly adorable~"
-Her thoughts?-
---
Erika: ".....I...I kinda did"
---
Shirou: "Ah!" -he did hug her back though-
---
Scáthach: "Using them more frequently than her"
---
Sieg: "...Um, thank you?" -doesn't knows how to properly react to that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Her thoughts?-
---
Erika: ".....I...I kinda did"
---
Shirou: "Ah!" -he did hug her back though-
---
Scáthach: "Using them more frequently than her"
---
Sieg: "...Um, thank you?" -doesn't knows how to properly react to that-
Blake: She certainly cares a lot...
---
Pandora: "Awwwwww~ I'm so cute~" :3
---
Kamui: "It's lovely." :)
---
Byleth: "And more efficiently. However, her mother is also incredible with a sword."
---
Camilla: Whoa! Even cuter~!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: She certainly cares a lot...
---
Pandora: "Awwwwww~ I'm so cute~" :3
---
Kamui: "It's lovely." :)
---
Byleth: "And more efficiently. However, her mother is also incredible with a sword."
---
Camilla: Whoa! Even cuter~!
-At least she doesn't seems indifferent like other deities would-
---
Erika: ".....How cute~?" >:3
---
Shirou: "You're welcome" :)
---
Scáthach: "Indeed, while that's more secondary for her"
---
-She has a new project now in mind! To help this boy!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "......Yeah, if I wake up, I wouldn't have to see you again...."
---
Hayate: "It was consuming my vitality slowly so it paralyzed me down first there"
---
Sakura: "Uuuuh, good luck with that?"
---
Marvelous: "About time!"
Ahim: "Oh well~"
---
Kiara: It seems she has not fully lost a desire for happiness...
No, you wouldn't. I'm already decreased, after all.

...But Kimberly and Trini are still around.

___

Tetra: "...Why were you even tied to this speck book in the first place?"
___

Nora: "Thank you! I'll show them who's the most ingenious roboticist around here!" -Continues eating her meal-

___

-They no longer have a their view of the town and shoreline over the sunset, though...-
___

-If anything, she's been more hopeful ever since Gaster and Alphys convinced her that she should still make the most of her life?-

Shez: "Oh, I'm about to end this real quick." -runs really fast-
---
-she's... not sure how to spend a day all to herself, it's part of why she dragged Jeanne along-
---
Weiss: "I can always use Dust." :p
-Undyne sends the spears flying towards her with no specific patterns and varying speeds-
___

-And Jeanne frankly deserves a break aa well, given her workload as well as everything she's been through recently as well-
___

-One of them asks if she actually will, though?-

---
---

---

-And he screamed in pain but also released a huge wave of energy that was very damaging, also destroying many of Drakkon's trophies-

-So he would do so?-
---
---
---
-Moon cast the light sword spell to block the scepter, their attacks clashing-

Moon: "Hello, Ingrid." :p

GIVE ME THEIR [names] AND ILL [paint] SOME [targets] ON THEIR [heads]! IT'S ALL [hyperlink blocked]!

-Giga Queen is further damaged by the energy wave-

-While ironically enough, Jenny herself isn't resorting to lethal force yet...-

We must reach some of the other Servants! Manyeth of them are in contact with our fellowe Darkners! I will also calleth Prince Lancer, for if he doesn't know of the currentest status of the Powere Coins, his Royal Advisor Chen Gong likelye will!
___

-In addition to being an ideal region for many popular beach activities such as swimming, bonfires and surfing, the islands are home to numerous grand shopping malls, popular restaurants including some that boast five stars featuring foods of the island culture, numerous hiking paths, and perhaps most famously, a Pokemon League, among many other attractions and events-
___

Steven: "Why weren't you told more about the world you lived in...?"

Peridot: "I'm not known as the Great and Lovable Peridot for nothing!"
___

-And Kiara was probably trying to convince Harley to dress more professionally as well and is internally growning over the fact that she didn't- :V

i think i'll let these two take it from here...but i'll hang around as security. -Still has a telekinetic hold on Yuri and Natsuki-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-So he would do so?-
---
---
---

GIVE ME THEIR [names] AND ILL [paint] SOME [targets] ON THEIR [heads]! IT'S ALL [hyperlink blocked]!

We must reach some of the other Servants! Manyeth of them are in contact with our fellowe Darkners! I will also calleth Prince Lancer, for if he doesn't know of the currentest status of the Powere Coins, his Royal Advisor Chen Gong likelye will!
___

-In addition to being an ideal region for many popular beach activities such as swimming, bonfires and surfing, the islands are home to numerous grand shopping malls, popular restaurants including some that boast five stars featuring foods of the island culture, numerous hiking paths, and perhaps most famously, a Pokemon League, among many other attractions and events-
___

___

-And Kiara was probably trying to convince Harley to dress more professionally as well and is internally growning over the fact that she didn't- :V

i think i'll let these two take it from here...but i'll hang around as security. -Still has a telekinetic hold on Yuri and Natsuki-
Ingrid: -removes the helmet, charges it with energy and throws it near Rita- "I am merely doing as you wanted; giving assistance against intruders." :p

-Ingrid then waved at Moon-

-Coyle tries to bite Jenny with her Lokjaw ARMS-
---
Kamui: "Look at the restaurants, Jeanne!" :b:
---
Byleth: "Father was very close to the Church of Seiros, until circumstances behind certain events led to him doubting everything and forsaking it. However, since the Church controls all nations of Fodlan to varying degrees, that meant he kept me in the dark about most things..."
---
Harley: "What? This outfit's a classic!" :p

-At least she doesn't seems indifferent like other deities would-
---
Erika: ".....How cute~?" >:3
---
Shirou: "You're welcome" :)
---
Scáthach: "Indeed, while that's more secondary for her"
---
-She has a new project now in mind! To help this boy!-
-Blake smiles a little-
---
Pandora: "I'm creating a monster." :V
---
Kamui: -adorable dragon smile-
---
Byleth: "I wonder which is more effective."
---
-YES-

Camilla: :)

-Undyne sends the spears flying towards her with no specific patterns and varying speeds-
___

-And Jeanne frankly deserves a break aa well, given her workload as well as everything she's been through recently as well-
___

-One of them asks if she actually will, though?-
-Shez somehow finds a pattern anyway-
---
-she absolutely does-
---
Weiss: "Perhaps if Penny's team dominates too hard." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez somehow finds a pattern anyway-
---
-she absolutely does-
---
Weiss: "Perhaps if Penny's team dominates too hard." :p
-Does she manage to get close enough to land an attack on Undyne?-
___

-Particularly her injuries from fighting the Ludo-possessed Toffee on Mewni, as well as likely still dealing with some grief along with the other Rulers over the loss of Amakusa...-
___

-Nora and Yang annoyed?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Does she manage to get close enough to land an attack on Undyne?-
___

-Particularly her injuries from fighting the Ludo-possessed Toffee on Mewni, as well as likely still dealing with some grief along with the other Rulers over the loss of Amakusa...-
___

-Nora and Yang annoyed?-
-she tried something like this-

---
-yeah... poor her...-
---
-they very much are-

Both: :glare:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she tried something like this-

---
-yeah... poor her...-
---
-they very much are-

Both: :glare:
-Undyne tries to duck it!-
___

-It's only been brought up a few times, but she seemed to take the loss worse than some of the others-

-Heck, Amakusa being gone is even one of the reasons why Azura started filling in for some of the Rulers, even with Kamui having since resumed her own ruling duties-
___

-They should just take this mockery as further motivation to win!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne tries to duck it!-
___

-It's only been brought up a few times, but she seemed to take the loss worse than some of the others-

-Heck, Amakusa being gone is even one of the reasons why Azura started filling in for some of the Rulers, even with Kamui having since resumed her own ruling duties-
___

-They should just take this mockery as further motivation to win!-
-can she duck low enough?-
---
-so in a way, Kamui can also serve as moral support for her close friend-
---
-THEY SURE WILL!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-can she duck low enough?-
---
-so in a way, Kamui can also serve as moral support for her close friend-
---
-THEY SURE WILL!-
-She's narrowly able to...AND THEN TRIES TO USE A SUPLEX-
___

-Not unlike how Jeanne was for her when she was in jail...-
___

Penny: "Your turn to serve once more, you two!" -Still being positive for both teams-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
No, you wouldn't. I'm already decreased, after all.

...But Kimberly and Trini are still around.

___

Tetra: "...Why were you even tied to this speck book in the first place?"
___

Nora: "Thank you! I'll show them who's the most ingenious roboticist around here!" -Continues eating her meal-

___

-They no longer have a their view of the town and shoreline over the sunset, though...-
___

-If anything, she's been more hopeful ever since Gaster and Alphys convinced her that she should still make the most of her life?-
Atalanta: "..................................................They are...."
---
Hayate: "That's, uh, classified information"
---
Sakura/Rin: At least she's been inspired.
---
-Which was quite roman- NICE LOOKING!-
---
-Yeah, it feels like if she's wanted...-
-Blake smiles a little-
---
Pandora: "I'm creating a monster." :V
---
Kamui: -adorable dragon smile-
---
Byleth: "I wonder which is more effective."
---
-YES-

Camilla: :)
Artemis: "...Awww, that smile fits you!"
---
Erika: "Yes you are! Bwahahaha!" >:3
---
-Shirou patted her head-
---
Scáthach: "We would know in due time" -but determined to make Kanna the more effective one.
---
-She wonders if he has somewhere to go now?-

___

___

___

Ingrid: -removes the helmet, charges it with energy and throws it near Rita- "I am merely doing as you wanted; giving assistance against intruders." :p

---
---
Byleth: "Father was very close to the Church of Seiros, until circumstances behind certain events led to him doubting everything and forsaking it. However, since the Church controls all nations of Fodlan to varying degrees, that meant he kept me in the dark about most things..."
---
Rita: "You think I fear you?"
-While Ouja and the other free Rider copies keep attacking-

Koyanskaya: "Sure, but be a little less loud, will you?"

-How long will Giga Queen last?-

Gareth: "True! Let's look for them now!"
---
Jeanne: "I do! So many exotic meals to try~!"
---
Bumblebee: "What a title" :p -to Byleth- "Huh, must have been difficult..."
---
Kiara: "...Please don't misjudge her"

Natsuki: How come this is is the most normal person we've seen so far?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "..................................................They are...."
---
Hayate: "That's, uh, classified information"
---
Sakura/Rin: At least she's been inspired.
---
-Which was quite roman- NICE LOOKING!-
---
-Yeah, it feels like if she's wanted...-
And knowing yourself, you're likely going to continue holding a grudge against them for sometime. Unless you can bring yourself to forgive them. But, do they really deserve that?
___

Tetra: "I suppose that's fair enough..."
___

(She's still way too competitive about this kind of stuff...)

-Dr. Wakeman is now eating her meal more quickly in order to move onto researching how it's possible for robots to process food-

___

-They both internally thought that?- :V
___

-And able to make a difference...-

---
---
---

---
---
---

-Moon keeps firing beams at the duplicates-

YOU MADE ME THIS [BIG] I CANT [tone the volume down] MUCH MORE THAN THIS

-Not much longer...-

-SHE SWIFTLY BLOCKS IT, then tries to hit Coyle in the face with her mallet-

Rudinn Ranger: "Quickly! To the others!"-
___

Well, these two are already sold on the idea. :p
___

Steven: "So it wasn't even really safe for you to learn about the outside world...
___

-Well, Penny seemed to be the most normal out of everyone up until she revealed that she's an android- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's narrowly able to...AND THEN TRIES TO USE A SUPLEX-
___

-Not unlike how Jeanne was for her when she was in jail...-
___

Penny: "Your turn to serve once more, you two!" -Still being positive for both teams-
Shez: "Wait what?!" -suplexed-
---
-now they're supporting each other~!-
---
Yang: "Thanks, Penny!"

-NORA SERVES-

Artemis: "...Awww, that smile fits you!"
---
Erika: "Yes you are! Bwahahaha!" >:3
---
-Shirou patted her head-
---
Scáthach: "We would know in due time" -but determined to make Kanna the more effective one.
---
-She wonders if he has somewhere to go now?-
Blake: "Thanks..." :)
---
Pandora: "But really, do pay attention to all the classes and lessons you'll ever have when it comes to combat. The better you are at it, the less you have to care about everything else because beauty and might is a combo that's hard to challenge. It's the secret behind how I am." :p

-so it's not just good looks that lets her be carefree, but also being a talented warrior... Erika is starting to understand that?-
---
Kamui: :b: -tail waggling a lot-
---
Byleth: "In the meantime, now that your lesson is over, shall we hang out?"
---
Camilla: "Oh, where are my manners? I can't just keep you here if you have somewhere else to go. ...but you don't need to go anywhere at the moment though, right?"

---
---
---

-Not much longer...-

___

___

Steven: "So it wasn't even really safe for you to learn about the outside world...
___

-Well, Penny seemed to be the most normal out of everyone up until she revealed that she's an android- :V
Ingrid: "You should fear me, to be honest. But I'll entertain your overconfidence with a fair fight, if you choose to return the same level of honor."

-Ingrid isn't bluffing, she will hold back as much as possible to give Rita a fair fight... and distract her long enough for Chaldea's forces to get inside-

-a mallet that Coyle tries to grab with another Lokjaw ARM-
---
Azura: "Appealing to their stomachs is quite the easy shortcut for that." :p
---
Byleth: "It's not that it wasn't safe... it's that father didn't trust the Church whatsoever. So all I knew was how to be a mercenary."
---
Harleen: "Joking aside, I just didn't have the time to really change into something more professional. Mind if I hide for a sec to get something better?"

Arlon: -throws a golden device that unfolds into a changing booth- "I do not see any issues with that."

-Harleen would come back with an outfit that's more casual-

Arlon: "...I thought you said you wanted to look professional."

Harleen: "Yeah! More professional than a clown outfit, at least! But a stuffy fancy therapist outfit with a coat and turtleneck ain't gonna cut it for me. I gotta look cool, casual and approachable so that people feel less stressed out about confiding in me, y'know. Anyway..."

-Harleen approaches the two Dokis-

Harleen: "Hey girls, the name's Harleen Quinzel but I won't make a fuss if you call me Harley." :grin:

Arlon: I fear I may regret this... -he won't-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Wait what?!" -suplexed-
---
-now they're supporting each other~!-
---
Yang: "Thanks, Penny!"

-NORA SERVES-
-She then kicks Shez away before throwing more spear xonsteuxta at her while she's disoriented-
___

-All further proof of the close, practically sisterly bond between the two-

-And for today, at least, they've thankfully got nothing to worry about other than relaxing-
___

-And Ruby goes to try and hit it?!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She then kicks Shez away before throwing more spear xonsteuxta at her while she's disoriented-
___

-All further proof of the close, practically sisterly bond between the two-

-And for today, at least, they've thankfully got nothing to worry about other than relaxing-
___

-And Ruby goes to try and hit it?!-
xonsteuxta

Shez: -ends up being stabbed by some-
---
-will anything interrupt them?-
---
-SHE DEFINITELY TRIES-

-but that was a really strong and quick serve that she just... missed-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And knowing yourself, you're likely going to continue holding a grudge against them for sometime. Unless you can bring yourself to forgive them. But, do they really deserve that?
___

Tetra: "I suppose that's fair enough..."
___

(She's still way too competitive about this kind of stuff...)

-Dr. Wakeman is now eating her meal more quickly in order to move onto researching how it's possible for robots to process food-

___

-They both internally thought that?- :V
___

-And able to make a difference...-
Atalanta: "..........................................................Forgive them?"
---
Hayate: "Y-Yeah, so about a year and half ago it... Activated, let's say, and from it the four knights come from, as they were part of the book to protect the owner of it"
---
Sakura: At least she's also enjoying it.
---
-You bet that they did too- :V
---
Kiara: We can work with that... "How would you feel about going out tomorrow?"
Lusamine: ".....I would like to"
Blake: "Thanks..." :)
---
Pandora: "But really, do pay attention to all the classes and lessons you'll ever have when it comes to combat. The better you are at it, the less you have to care about everything else because beauty and might is a combo that's hard to challenge. It's the secret behind how I am." :p

-so it's not just good looks that lets her be carefree, but also being a talented warrior... Erika is starting to understand that?-
---
Kamui: :b: -tail waggling a lot-
---
Byleth: "In the meantime, now that your lesson is over, shall we hang out?"
---
Camilla: "Oh, where are my manners? I can't just keep you here if you have somewhere else to go. ...but you don't need to go anywhere at the moment though, right?"
Artemis: "Yeah! You know, you're quite great!"
---
Erika: "....I-I think I get it..." I just thought being pretty was gonna be enough rediscovering who I was!
---
Shirou: "You're so cute, you know that?" :)
---
Scáthach: "Oh, is that what you want us to do?"
---
Sieg: "I don't, I was only taking a walk and that's all"

-Not much longer...-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "You should fear me, to be honest. But I'll entertain your overconfidence with a fair fight, if you choose to return the same level of honor."

-Ingrid isn't bluffing, she will hold back as much as possible to give Rita a fair fight... and distract her long enough for Chaldea's forces to get inside-

---
---
Byleth: "It's not that it wasn't safe... it's that father didn't trust the Church whatsoever. So all I knew was how to be a mercenary."
---
Harleen: "Joking aside, I just didn't have the time to really change into something more professional. Mind if I hide for a sec to get something better?"

Arlon: -throws a golden device that unfolds into a changing booth- "I do not see any issues with that."

Harleen: "Yeah! More professional than a clown outfit, at least! But a stuffy fancy therapist outfit with a coat and turtleneck ain't gonna cut it for me. I gotta look cool, casual and approachable so that people feel less stressed out about confiding in me, y'know. Anyway..."

Harleen: "Hey girls, the name's Harleen Quinzel but I won't make a fuss if you call me Harley." :grin:

-And the Psyga copy kept firing missiles, while KickHopper and PuncHopper were going at high speeds against D.D. and rook again-
Rita: "...You're one of their strongest, aren't you?"

Koyanskaya: -Sigh- "Alright, alright. I need you to beat their other Beasts and Grands. Particularly, I want the elimination of Beast IV"

-SO ZEDD TRIES TO STAB THE MECH-

-The group would try to get to those retrieving the Power Coins!-
---
Luvia: "I don't think anyone here will disagree with such" :p
---
Bumblebee: "Just to draw the blade to survive?"
---
Yuri: "......I'm not feeling any more comfortable"

Natsuki: "That was like something out of a saturday morning cartoon!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Yeah! You know, you're quite great!"
---
Erika: "....I-I think I get it..." I just thought being pretty was gonna be enough rediscovering who I was!
---
Shirou: "You're so cute, you know that?" :)
---
Scáthach: "Oh, is that what you want us to do?"
---
Sieg: "I don't, I was only taking a walk and that's all"
Blake: "I am?"
---
Pandora: "Good girl." -pats her head-
---
Kamui: "You tell me that so often..."
---
Byleth: "I don't see why not?"
---
Camilla: "Oh, that's perfectly fine then. Mind if I follow?" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "..........................................................Forgive them?"
---
Hayate: "Y-Yeah, so about a year and half ago it... Activated, let's say, and from it the four knights come from, as they were part of the book to protect the owner of it"
---
Sakura: At least she's also enjoying it.
---
-You bet that they did too- :V
---
Kiara: We can work with that... "How would you feel about going out tomorrow?"
Lusamine: ".....I would like to"
Preposterous, isn't it? They don't deserve forgiveness for all they've done. Yet, you also don't seem to think they deserve to be executed, either. I doubt they would even be lingering on your mind if it weren't for their actions against the base, the children or your pet, nor if hadn't learned what they themselves suffered at the same time. You're not happy with them walking freely within the same halls as those they've hurt. And you're not certain what they'll do or what they deserve.

But, what do I know? I said I wouldn't lecture you any more. I'm the last person who should be talking to you about this. So I'll be on my way... Good luck destroying what's left of that madman's empire, Archer of Red. -Smirked a final time before starting to walk off-

___

Tetra: "So they were summoned from the book to protect you..."
___

Nora: "Whatever you're being paid for as one of Chaldea's chefs, it's not enough. This food is remarkably stellar!"
___

-The Ferris Wheel rotates for a few more cycles, giving them the view of the town again whenever they reach the top of the structure-
___

-And Aya would be happy to help with that?-

xonsteuxta

Shez: -ends up being stabbed by some-
---
-will anything interrupt them?-
---
-SHE DEFINITELY TRIES-

-but that was a really strong and quick serve that she just... missed-
-The spears aren't lethal, of course, but this being a magic-based attack, it still does decent damage-
___

-Probably, but not yet because I'll need to think of something for that-

-It won't be as annoying as something like the Snatcher causing hijinks again, at least- :V
___

-And Penny wasn't prepared to hit it back first, so Nora and Yang do score a point this time-

---
---
---

-And the Psyga copy kept firing missiles, while KickHopper and PuncHopper were going at high speeds against D.D. and rook again-

Koyanskaya: -Sigh- "Alright, alright. I need you to beat their other Beasts and Grands. Particularly, I want the elimination of Beast IV"

---
---
---

-Moon flies around the room, taking evasive maneuvers to try and avoid them, while firing magic beams and fireballs at Pysga and the snake-

-Giga Queen grabs his weapon with one hand, then tries to uppercut him with the other arm-

AND WHICH ONE OF THESE SERVANTS [wins the lottery] OF BEING [Beast IV]??

-That Lokjaw actually did manage to grab her mallet, temporarily trapping that arm of hers and rendering she's unable to counterattack for a few seconds-

-Would they see Tasque Manager and Queen's other minions and servants on the way, or would they find Lancer and Chen Gong first?-
___

-Alphys actually chuckled at those remarks-

And I can think of several of our members who would regularly visit the shopping centers. :p
___

Steven: "That's...still not exactly a good thing. Being left in the dark about the very world you're growing up in for that long...That just doesn't sound healthy or helpful. N-No offense to your dad, I get why he did it..."
___

Penny: "They...have been through a lot..."

and unsurprisingly the idea of stuff like talking skeletons being real is still borderline unbelievable to them, so this'll take a while for them to process...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-Moon flies around the room, taking evasive maneuvers to try and avoid them, while firing magic beams and fireballs at Pysga and the snake-

-Giga Queen grabs his weapon with one hand, then tries to uppercut him with the other arm-

AND WHICH ONE OF THESE SERVANTS [wins the lottery] OF BEING [Beast IV]??

-That Lokjaw actually did manage to grab her mallet, temporarily trapping that arm of hers and rendering she's unable to counterattack for a few seconds-

-Would they see Tasque Manager and Queen's other minions and servants on the way, or would they find Lancer and Chen Gong first?-
___

-Alphys actually chuckled at those remarks-

And I can think of several of our members who would regularly visit the shopping centers. :p
___

Steven: "That's...still not exactly a good thing. Being left in the dark about the very world you're growing up in for that long...That just doesn't sound healthy or helpful. N-No offense to your dad, I get why he did it..."
___

Penny: "They...have been through a lot..."

and unsurprisingly the idea of stuff like talking skeletons being real is still borderline unbelievable to them, so this'll take a while for them to process...
Ingrid: "I shall leave that information undisclosed until we start the battle." :p

-while thanks to Hedlok, Coyle has no shortage of limbs, giving her a massive advantage as she does a flurry of punches and blasts-
---
-so plans are being set!-
---
Byleth: "I try not to dwell on it. After all, I am in a completely different world now."
---
Harleen: -looking at everyone- "Then maybe you should leave the room to just the four of us. If they can't wrap their minds around the people surrounding them, we've got no chance of helping them. Oh, and maybe let them go of whatever's holding them in place."

Arlon: "If we do that, they'll just make a mad dash to murder their friend again."

Harleen: -lifts her glasses- "Not on our watch." :p

-The spears aren't lethal, of course, but this being a magic-based attack, it still does decent damage-
___

-Probably, but not yet because I'll need to think of something for that-

-It won't be as annoying as something like the Snatcher causing hijinks again, at least- :V
___

-And Penny wasn't prepared to hit it back first, so Nora and Yang do score a point this time-
Shez: "Heh... Nice magic trick you got there."
---
-hopefully :V-
---
-SO THEY HIGH FIVE-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's no trick, just pure skill and power!

-Floor spears and golden flying spears!-

___

-Well, they're likely either on Mewni or the Bureau's Earth if they're at a hot spring...-
___

Penny: "Nice serve, Nora!" :)
Shez: "Reminds me of something I picked up from another dark mage. Wanna see it?" :p -dodging the spears-
---
-true...-
---
Nora: "Thanks, girl! I'm just getting started!"

Top Bottom