• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And that's not to mention the incredibly quick PunchHopper and KickHopper still delivering strong punches and kicks, while Ouja tried to attack once again and Gills got back on its feet, throwing itself at Moon-

-Indeed, gaining much more power than the average Megazord would from it-

-Getting them under Zedd's nose as his pride makes him focus on Queen-

Kama: "...I haven never seen any of you before in my life"
Gareth: "...................."
---
Jeanne: "And quite welcoming~!"
---
Bumblebee: "Yep! They're called cars"
---
Natsuki: "I DON'T CARE! DIE YOU ******* ** ****!!!"

Yuri: "Hahahaha~ The moment I'm out of here, I'm so going to play with you... And with a knife as a toy~!"

-They really must drive them apart-
Moon grabbed the clone with her six arms, then gave herself a magic strength boost, allowing her to throw the clone into a wall-

Moon: "Then we'll just have overwhelm them, first!"

-And the mech he's fused with isn't even Megazord-sized...-

-Who's mech is taking plenty of damage, but not giving up so easily-

-How many more Power coins remain, though?-

Do you have a plan, Max?

..............................Is this what Chen Gong meant upon explaining that multipleth versions of the same individuale could be summonedesteth into existence?

___

-Results also show that it's home to a vast number of native Pokemon, not only explaining how Winter's species originated from there, but also meaning that the majority of Chaldea's own Pokemon would feel right at home there-
___

Peridot: "You've been here for over a year and have never heard of a what a car is?"

Steven: "Peridot, you're one of the last people who should be asking that kind of question."

Peridot: "...Touche."
___

-Steven actually went as far as to summon his shield to protect just as a precaution in case one of them somehow got loose, before helping Monika leave the room-

-sigh- i've heard enough about psychos with knives in my life. she's outta the room now, and for her sake, you're not going to see her for a while. i can still let go of you two if you're done freaking out, though.
-Ingrid wanders the room in Ranger disguise, hoping Rita mistakes her for a soldier wanting to give her a report-

-D.D. and Rook doing their best to retaliate and take down clones-

Max: "...I'm not sure..." -clearly doesn't want to do whatever he's thinking...-
---
Kamui: "It's a great idea, Weiss!" :)
---
Byleth: "...Have we even seen one since I showed up?"

-also a good point?-
---
Arlon: "I believe I shall fetch the therapists now..."

-It hits, but she manages to recover with a small backflip, the strength of the kick sending her enough distance to land near her spear, allowing her to pick it back up-

-She charges at Shez afterwards, while summoning more spears and golden spears to fly at Shez-

___

Ford: "What about all of those currently in your collection?"
___

-They're all able to eat the breakfast shortly after the sun fully rises-

(Not quite as good as Chaldea's cooking, but these waffles are still really yummy!)
-while Shez did the same but with dark spikes-
---
Frank: "There aren't many. Transporting that stuff isn't always easy so I only keep personal favorites that are relatively small, like a bat with nails or, well, the saber. Anything else is just based on whatever I find."
---
-an opinion all would agree on-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-while Shez did the same but with dark spikes-
---
Frank: "There aren't many. Transporting that stuff isn't always easy so I only keep personal favorites that are relatively small, like a bat with nails or, well, the saber. Anything else is just based on whatever I find."
---
-an opinion all would agree on-
-Once again, the projectiles cancel each other out, but Undyne still tries to hit Shez with a spear slash once she's within range-
___

Stan: "We still saw a few oddball contraptions back there..."
___

(And the view of the town from this room is incredible!) :b: -Watching the sun rising over the town and shore-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Once again, the projectiles cancel each other out, but Undyne still tries to hit Shez with a spear slash once she's within range-
___

Stan: "We still saw a few oddball contraptions back there..."
___

(And the view of the town from this room is incredible!) :b: -Watching the sun rising over the town and shore-
-which Shez does in a way Undyne might not expect; she throws her sword right at Undyne and once she sees how she'd try to guard it, she'd quickly dash where the sword is and do a sweep kick-
---
Frank: "Gotta keep the ol' memory intact somehow."
---
Weiss: "It truly is..." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which Shez does in a way Undyne might not expect; she throws her sword right at Undyne and once she sees how she'd try to guard it, she'd quickly dash where the sword is and do a sweep kick-
---
Frank: "Gotta keep the ol' memory intact somehow."
---
Weiss: "It truly is..." :)
-At this point, she expects Shez to move or teleport quickly, so she actually does manage to block the kick with her spear in time as well-
___

Stan: "...Well, I don't gotta use any of those if they mean something to ya."
___

(Do we really have to leave yet, or can we spend one more day here before going back to the ship...?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At this point, she expects Shez to move or teleport quickly, so she actually does manage to block the kick with her spear in time as well-
___

Stan: "...Well, I don't gotta use any of those if they mean something to ya."
___

(Do we really have to leave yet, or can we spend one more day here before going back to the ship...?)
Shez: "Damn, starting to get a read on me, huh?"
---
Frank: "They're meant to be disposable anyway, so I try not to get attached to a specific weapon."
---
Weiss: "Well... I suppose one more day can't hurt."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Damn, starting to get a read on me, huh?"
---
Frank: "They're meant to be disposable anyway, so I try not to get attached to a specific weapon."
---
Weiss: "Well... I suppose one more day can't hurt."
A true warrior's got to be able to learn from their opponent and adapt!
___

Ford: "The durability of the component items must be the most significant issue. You'd most likely have limited supplies in a quarantine zone of a zombie outbreak..."
___

-What do the others think?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
A true warrior's got to be able to learn from their opponent and adapt!
___

Ford: "The durability of the component items must be the most significant issue. You'd most likely have limited supplies in a quarantine zone of a zombie outbreak..."
___

-What do the others think?-
Shez: "Ain't that the truth?" -runs to the side of Undyne, preparing a slash before the sword vanishes and she does an explosion instead-
---
Frank: "If all else fails, I've got these." -showing his fists-
---
-very simialr things, wanting to enjoy Beach City-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Ain't that the truth?" -runs to the side of Undyne, preparing a slash before the sword vanishes and she does an explosion instead-
---
Frank: "If all else fails, I've got these." -showing his fists-
---
-very simialr things, wanting to enjoy Beach City-
-She's unable to completely dodge the blast on time-

The explosions are still pretty random, though...

___

Stan: "Ha! I'll drink to that!" -Raises one of his own fists, which have some brass knuckles on them-
___

-JNPR would share similar opinions or nah?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's unable to completely dodge the blast on time-

The explosions are still pretty random, though...

___

Stan: "Ha! I'll drink to that!" -Raises one of his own fists, which have some brass knuckles on them-
___

-JNPR would share similar opinions or nah?-
Shez: "That's the point." :p -goes for another kick-
---
-of course they do- :rolleyes:
---
-would Penny?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "That's the point." :p -goes for another kick-
---
-of course they do- :rolleyes:
---
-would Penny?-
-This time she counters it, Marth-style-
___

-They're basically his signature weapon, so he tries to have them around at all times- :V
___

Penny: "Well, I suppose visit to a beach and ocean-side town would certainly be a new experience for me. I can agree to spending another day here!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-This time she counters it, Marth-style-
___

-They're basically his signature weapon, so he tries to have them around at all times- :V
___

Penny: "Well, I suppose visit to a beach and ocean-side town would certainly be a new experience for me. I can agree to spending another day here!"
-which sense Shez away a good distance-

Shez: "Pretty good, but I kind of expected more from the best warrior in the Underworld. Then again, I frequently spar with Byleth, so maybe that's messing with what I see as tough now?"
---
-and already on so he's always ready :V-
---
Jaune: "You've never spent time on a beach before? We have to fix that!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which sense Shez away a good distance-

Shez: "Pretty good, but I kind of expected more from the best warrior in the Underworld. Then again, I frequently spar with Byleth, so maybe that's messing with what I see as tough now?"
---
-and already on so he's always ready :V-
---
Jaune: "You've never spent time on a beach before? We have to fix that!"
If she;'s that freaking tough, which wouldn't surprise me, then yeah, it probably is...

Also, Underground, not Underworld. We're not from a place where the dead go to live.

___

-More so since joining his brother on his supernatural research expeditions means having to fight monsters and entities way more frequently- :V
___

Penny: "I visited them a few times during my travels across Remnant, but I rarely spent much time at them."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If she;'s that freaking tough, which wouldn't surprise me, then yeah, it probably is...

Also, Underground, not Underworld. We're not from a place where the dead go to live.

___

-More so since joining his brother on his supernatural research expeditions means having to fight monsters and entities way more frequently- :V
___

Penny: "I visited them a few times during my travels across Remnant, but I rarely spent much time at them."
Shez: "My bad. Still, you could give most people in Fodlan a run for their money. That's impressive."
---
-does he like that? :V-
---
Nora: "I'm with Jaune here. Beach day today!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "You just seemed too lost in thoughts?-
---
Pandora: "....What did you do, kid?"
---
Azura: "I suppose it is..."
---
Kanna: "All my aunts are so strong!"
---
Camilla: ...Seriously? How dense is he?
Artemis: "....Oopsie! Silly me, heheh~"
---
Erika: "She thinks I'm being spoiled too much"
---
Mata Hari: "So maybe we should head back"
---
Scáthach: "I haven't seen much of the younger ones though..."
---
-A lot-
-She doesn't knows it is kinda justified though, while he's chronologically in his 20s, he spent most of that time as a dragon continously flying on the sky, and most of his interactions with people came from only his first days after being created-
-Still...That means he doesn't gets how she couldn't bw a ninja-
Of course. I'm the one who gave the orders, after all. But, this isn't about me, now is it? This is about Kimberly and Trini. Don't you want them dead, too? You said it yourself, Atalanta. If it was your call, you'd have them sent away and best, and executed at worst.

Be angry at me all you wish. It's not going to affect their fates.

___

Tetra: "The smartest member of my crew besides myself. I suppose you could say he's a bit more tech savvy than some of us, savvy?" :p
___

Nora: "My word! This meal is incredible!" :b:

-Jenny also soon goes downstairs-

Whoa, you made breakfast, Sakura?

___

-Ahim clearly ain't buying all of it- :p
___

-One of them even gave her a map of the town free of charge-
Atalanta: "YES! YES I DO, OKAY?! I WISH I COULD KILL THEM MYSELF!"
---
Hayate: "Cool then" :p "I have people on my charge too, actually!"
---
Sakura: "Yep, I was planning to since the moment I arrived! And thank you!"
---
-Nope, letting him know with a sly smile-
---
Lusamine: "In fact they were generally very kind..."
Kiara: "Hm, I see"
-Moon grabbed the clone with her six arms, then gave herself a magic strength boost, allowing her to throw the clone into a wall-

Moon: "Then we'll just have overwhelm them, first!"

-And the mech he's fused with isn't even Megazord-sized...-

-Who's mech is taking plenty of damage, but not giving up so easily-

-How many more Power coins remain, though?-

Do you have a plan, Max?

..............................Is this what Chen Gong meant upon explaining that multipleth versions of the same individuale could be summonedesteth into existence?

___

-Results also show that it's home to a vast number of native Pokemon, not only explaining how Winter's species originated from there, but also meaning that the majority of Chaldea's own Pokemon would feel right at home there-
___

Peridot: "You've been here for over a year and have never heard of a what a car is?"

Steven: "Peridot, you're one of the last people who should be asking that kind of question."

Peridot: "...Touche."
___

-Steven actually went as far as to summon his shield to protect just as a precaution in case one of them somehow got loose, before helping Monika leave the room-

-sigh- i've heard enough about psychos with knives in my life. she's outta the room now, and for her sake, you're not going to see her for a while. i can still let go of you two if you're done freaking out, though.
-Ingrid wanders the room in Ranger disguise, hoping Rita mistakes her for a soldier wanting to give her a report-

Max: "...I'm not sure..." -clearly doesn't want to do whatever he's thinking...-
---
---

-also a good point?-
---
-Only for KickHopper to kick Moon from behind, and Psyga to shoot missiles at the Code Holders-
-Rita smirks... But doesn't sees Ingrid's facade as she comes in-

-It might grow in size a little in true Super Sentai and Power Rangers fashion-

-Only one Coin left, so while Zedd is too busy, the plan is working-

Kama: "Sure, let's go with that"
Nitocris: "There was another me long ago, so correct"
---
Scáthach: "I suppose even the Pokémon would feel content" -saw that Rockruffs are a native species-
---
Bumblebee: "Okay, that's fair"
---
-Natsuki's expression is that of sheer rage while Yuri keeps a slasher smile, both with clear intentions-

-So do that quick, Arlon!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "....Oopsie! Silly me, heheh~"
---
Erika: "She thinks I'm being spoiled too much"
---
Mata Hari: "So maybe we should head back"
---
Scáthach: "I haven't seen much of the younger ones though..."
---
-A lot-
-She doesn't knows it is kinda justified though, while he's chronologically in his 20s, he spent most of that time as a dragon continously flying on the sky, and most of his interactions with people came from only his first days after being created-
-Still...That means he doesn't gets how she couldn't bw a ninja-
Blake: 🤨
---
Pandora: "That probably means you're spoiled just enough then." :p "But what is she gonna do about it?"
---
Azura: "Agreed."
---
Kanna: "Gram Gram always keep them close." -referring to Iri-
---
Camilla: "Let's just say my body can be too... distracting to properly sneak around."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "YES! YES I DO, OKAY?! I WISH I COULD KILL THEM MYSELF!"
---
Hayate: "Cool then" :p "I have people on my charge too, actually!"
---
Sakura: "Yep, I was planning to since the moment I arrived! And thank you!"
---
-Nope, letting him know with a sly smile-
---
Lusamine: "In fact they were generally very kind..."
Kiara: "Hm, I see"
What happened to them not deserving it? Didn't you just say they neither deserved freedom nor to be executed?

-That statement's not wrong, but that's not stopping her from wanting to claw that smirk right off of his face-

___

Tetra: "You do? Just how high is your rank, here?"
___

Nora: "I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, I have previously observed that you were among Chaldea's kitchen staff members. Even so, that knowledge does nothing to diminish the fine quality of your cooking!"
___

-Marvelous even more nervous?- :V
___

-What's Kiara takeaway from this?-

Shez: "My bad. Still, you could give most people in Fodlan a run for their money. That's impressive."
---
-does he like that? :V-
---
Nora: "I'm with Jaune here. Beach day today!"
This isn't quite as far as I'll go when I'm just going for a spar, but that's mostly out of strategy. There's an element of surprise and a tactic to gradually wearing your opponent down rather than just pulling out all the stops at the beginning.

-Sans would disagree with that last point- :V
___

-He's gone from being frustrated by all the danger to enjoying the challenge of beating up stronger supernatural and paranormal jerks- :V
___

-Looks like they'll get to have at least one beach day amid Chaldea's ongoing conflict with the Alliance, although that's not terribly surprising given they were able to dedicate two days to a concert here as well-

---
---

-also a good point?-
---
-Only for KickHopper to kick Moon from behind, and Psyga to shoot missiles at the Code Holders-

---
Scáthach: "I suppose even the Pokémon would feel content" -saw that Rockruffs are a native species-
---
---
-Natsuki's expression is that of sheer rage while Yuri keeps a slasher smile, both with clear intentions-

Moon: "ENOUGH!" -She's so fed up with the duplicates at this point that she practically screams a battle cry of pure anger, before using all of her power to cast a spell that causes all of the duplicates to levitate helplessly in the air, stopping them in their tracks-

-And while he hasn't yet used it due it being part of one his strongest attacks, Spamton NEO is capable of turning giant very temporarily to begin with, for about the span of one minute-

-With the Grid's power, the mech might be able to shift to sustain a gargantuan size indefinitely...-

Tasque Manager: (Task nearly complete!) -She personally tries to retrieve the final Power Coin herself-

-All the while, Queen is trying to attack Zedd with uppercuts and acid sprays-

-And from that, Jenny was quick to realize what Brass was likely thinking of-

...Let me ask you something, Coyle. I get that scientists like yourself are always building inventions and devices to help you advance your goals, but there's one thing I've never really got about you. Your goal itself. Why do you want to be the greatest fighter who's ever lived?

...I take it this is a verily good thing, then? That explainseth a lot!

___

It does look like a lovely place for a vacation...

-Rockruff would totally want to meet all the native Rockruffs and Lycannrocs to learn from them- :p
___

Peridot:

___

man...i know you two have been through a lot. but i'm surprised you're not even the least bit curious about where you are. especially considering that you're, y,know, being held at bay by a semi-invisible force.

-The Brookyln voice seemed to be getting somewhat louder-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

Moon: "ENOUGH!" -She's so fed up with the duplicates at this point that she practically screams a battle cry of pure anger, before using all of her power to cast a spell that causes all of the duplicates to levitate helplessly in the air, stopping them in their tracks-

-And while he hasn't yet used it due it being part of one his strongest attacks, Spamton NEO is capable of turning giant very temporarily to begin with, for about the span of one minute-

-With the Grid's power, the mech might be able to shift to sustain a gargantuan size indefinitely...-

Tasque Manager: (Task nearly complete!) -She personally tries to retrieve the final Power Coin herself-

...Let me ask you something, Coyle. I get that scientists like yourself are always building inventions and devices to help you advance your goals, but there's one thing I've never really got about you. Your goal itself. Why do you want to be the greatest fighter who's ever lived?

___

-Rockruff would totally want to meet all the native Rockruffs and Lycannrocs to learn from them- :p
___

Peridot:
___

man...i know you two have been through a lot. but i'm surprised you're not even the least bit curious about where you are. especially considering that you're, y,know, being held at bay by a semi-invisible force.

Ingrid: Perfect. -approaches Rita-

-Rook tries to dodge the missiles, D.D. tries to block them ~~latter is definitely not gonna work~~-

Dr. Coyle: "Because there is no greater thing in any world than ARMS! No one else understands that as much as I do!"
---
Palutena: "This is a wonderful idea, Weiss. We will heavily consider it."

Weiss: "Thank youu so very much." :)
---
Byleth: "Still, the idea of horseless transportation is captivating..."
---
-KIARA AND HARLEEN ARE GONNA SHOW UP AFTER HE DOES A CALL-

Arlon: "I am not. We had to study the game's code to ensure our operation to be faithful to how they are and given what we had seen, this was the most likely scenario we has assumed would happen."

This isn't quite as far as I'll go when I'm just going for a spar, but that's mostly out of strategy. There's an element of surprise and a tactic to gradually wearing your opponent down rather than just pulling out all the stops at the beginning.

-Sans would disagree with that last point- :V
___

-He's gone from being frustrated by all the danger to enjoying the challenge of beating up stronger supernatural and paranormal jerks- :V
___

-Looks like they'll get to have at least one beach day amid Chaldea's ongoing conflict with the Alliance, although that's not terribly surprising given they were able to dedicate two days to a concert here as well-
Shez: "But the longer you drag on a fight, the more likely they can turn it against you. I like to deal with things quickly." :p
---
-good for him :V-
---
-just giving a call to Chaldea to avoid needless search parties and they're good- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "But the longer you drag on a fight, the more likely they can turn it against you. I like to deal with things quickly." :p
---
-good for him :V-
---
-just giving a call to Chaldea to avoid needless search parties and they're good- :p
Fair enough!

-MASSIVE ARRAY OF SPEARS THROWN TOWARDS SHEZ-

___

Stan: "Nothing beats good ole' fashioned boxing and fisticuffs. Or just any good punch to some jerk's face." :p
___

-They just had to let them know they'd be staying one extra day, or at least for most of it- :p

-To the beach!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fair enough!

-MASSIVE ARRAY OF SPEARS THROWN TOWARDS SHEZ-

___

Stan: "Nothing beats good ole' fashioned boxing and fisticuffs. Or just any good punch to some jerk's face." :p
___

-They just had to let them know they'd be staying one extra day, or at least for most of it- :p

-To the beach!-
-Shez made no effort to dodge whatsoever, not even striking any of the spears-

-that's because she'll try to abuse the sheer number of spears to try and hide a teleport-
---
Frank: "I've learned a thing or two myself. Pretty useful for dealing with the undead."
---
-BEACH TIME!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez made no effort to dodge whatsoever, not even striking any of the spears-

-that's because she'll try to abuse the sheer number of spears to try and hide a teleport-
---
Frank: "I've learned a thing or two myself. Pretty useful for dealing with the undead."
---
-BEACH TIME!-
-She somewhat expects a teleport, so she tries to be wary of where Shez may land-

___

Ford: "In any outbreak of that type, one must be strong and resourceful in order to survive."
___

-Penny hovers to the beach, helping carry some supplies-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She somewhat expects a teleport, so she tries to be wary of where Shez may land-

___

Ford: "In any outbreak of that type, one must be strong and resourceful in order to survive."
___

-Penny hovers to the beach, helping carry some supplies-
-she teleported pretty far, holding a very peculiar book-
1688070912185.png

-and seemingly precharging a spell-
---
Frank: "Being able to adapt and think fast as well."
---
-Yang and Nora are carrying the rest-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she teleported pretty far, holding a very peculiar book-
View attachment 374095
-and seemingly precharging a spell-
---
Frank: "Being able to adapt and think fast as well."
---
-Yang and Nora are carrying the rest-
Oh no you don't! -Sends both regular spear constructs, golden spears and floor spears Shez's way, trying to keep her from chanting the spell-
___

Stan: "Not to mention stocking up on supplies!"

Ford: "Even in preparation of an apocalyptic event, Stanley, you won't always have immediate access to the supplies you store up. It's all dependent on your location at the time of it."
___

Penny: "What are some ordinary beach activities?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh no you don't! -Sends both regular spear constructs, golden spears and floor spears Shez's way, trying to keep her from chanting the spell-
___

Stan: "Not to mention stocking up on supplies!"

Ford: "Even in preparation of an apocalyptic event, Stanley, you won't always have immediate access to the supplies you store up. It's all dependent on your location at the time of it."
___

Penny: "What are some ordinary beach activities?"
-it's too late, as the book unleashed a pulse of dark energy which... didn't really hurt, but Undyne felt... weaker from it-

-and if she's close enough, she might be able to sense something a little disturbing; the book seems to have its own soul, and it almost felt like Shez wasn't even the one casting it either-
---
Frank: "Then you make sure to have a map."
---
Yang: "Oh, how about some volleyball?" :b:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's too late, as the book unleashed a pulse of dark energy which... didn't really hurt, but Undyne felt... weaker from it-

-and if she's close enough, she might be able to sense something a little disturbing; the book seems to have its own soul, and it almost felt like Shez wasn't even the one casting it either-
---
Frank: "Then you make sure to have a map."
---
Yang: "Oh, how about some volleyball?" :b:
(Damn it, a weakness spell...)

...Wait, does that spell book have it's own SOUL?!

___

Stan: "...Ford, we have maps of the locations we visit, right?"

Ford: "Each one that doesn't consist of uncharted land, yes." :p

Stan: "Good!"
___

Penny: "Ooh, I do know how to play volleyball! That should be fun!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Damn it, a weakness spell...)

...Wait, does that spell book have it's own SOUL?!

___

Stan: "...Ford, we have maps of the locations we visit, right?"

Ford: "Each one that doesn't consist of uncharted land, yes." :p

Stan: "Good!"
___

Penny: "Ooh, I do know how to play volleyball! That should be fun!" :b:
Shez: "Huh, you can sense souls? That's actually really cool."

-Undyne will find herself a bit slower, a bit less tough, a bit less strong and have a bit of trouble summoning as many constructs as before-

-it's not enough to truly shut down any of her abilities, instead being a general "I weaken every aspect at the cost of none of them being drastic" debuff-
---
Frank: "That's a pretty helpful thing to have."
---
Yang: "What are the teams gonna be?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: 🤨
---
Pandora: "That probably means you're spoiled just enough then." :p "But what is she gonna do about it?"
---
Azura: "Agreed."
---
Kanna: "Gram Gram always keep them close." -referring to Iri-
---
Camilla: "Let's just say my body can be too... distracting to properly sneak around."
Artemis: "Oh look! I'm sure this next part is better!"
---
Erika: "She wants to put some...... Discipline! Can you believe it?!"
---
Shirou: There is a God out there...
---
Scáthach: "I guess they do still need a mother"
---
Sieg: ".........." -his face is confused making it clear he really has little idea on social cues-
What happened to them not deserving it? Didn't you just say they neither deserved freedom nor to be executed?

-That statement's not wrong, but that's not stopping her from wanting to claw that smirk right off of his face-

___

Tetra: "You do? Just how high is your rank, here?"
___

Nora: "I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, I have previously observed that you were among Chaldea's kitchen staff members. Even so, that knowledge does nothing to diminish the fine quality of your cooking!"
___

-Marvelous even more nervous?- :V
___

-What's Kiara takeaway from this?-
-And that she did, willingly ignoring his comment-
---
Hayate: "I didn't say they were assigned to me by the Bureau" :p
---
Sakura: "You know how to compliment people, I'll give you that"
---
Marvelous: "...S-So anyway!"
Ahim: "Also how did you manage to destroy two bases with just a stick?"
---
Kiara: So the people around may help her open up a bit quicker than I thought.

___

___

Peridot:

___

-Rook tries to dodge the missiles, D.D. tries to block them ~~latter is definitely not gonna work~~-

Dr. Coyle: "Because there is no greater thing in any world than ARMS! No one else understands that as much as I do!"
---

---
---

Arlon: "I am not. We had to study the game's code to ensure our operation to be faithful to how they are and given what we had seen, this was the most likely scenario we has assumed would happen."
Rita: "Huh?! Oh I won't let you!" -also shot a beam of magic at Moon!-

-Meaning now he might be a huge threat...-

-And he attacked back with magic and physical attacks-

Swoop: "...Me Swoop confused"
Kama: "Let's just move on"
---
Martha: "We will inform you if we go with it"
---
Bumblebee: "It tends to be efficient, trust me!"
---
Natsuki: "SHUT UP! WHOEVER YOU ARE!"

Yuri: "When I'm free from... Whatever this is, she's dying, oh she'll understand what it feels to be stabbed more than once..."

da Vinci: "Still Monika wanted them to be unaltered..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And that she did, willingly ignoring his comment-
---
Hayate: "I didn't say they were assigned to me by the Bureau" :p
---
Sakura: "You know how to compliment people, I'll give you that"
---
Marvelous: "...S-So anyway!"
Ahim: "Also how did you manage to destroy two bases with just a stick?"
---
Kiara: So the people around may help her open up a bit quicker than I thought.
-This actually takes him a moment to recover from, as it damaged both his scales, skin and skull-

-He completely healed up from the injury after a few seconds, though, even the skeletal structure of his jaws-

___

Tetra: "Huh? Who do you lead, then?"
___

She does? Color me surprised. :p

Nora: :glare:
___

-...He can't answer that one?- :V
___

-It sounds like they will...-

Shez: "Huh, you can sense souls? That's actually really cool."

-Undyne will find herself a bit slower, a bit less tough, a bit less strong and have a bit of trouble summoning as many constructs as before-

-it's not enough to truly shut down any of her abilities, instead being a general "I weaken every aspect at the cost of none of them being drastic" debuff-
---
Frank: "That's a pretty helpful thing to have."
---
Yang: "What are the teams gonna be?"
It's something all monsters can do. And yeah, neat, right?

...Wait, that still doesn't explain what kinda tome you're carrying! -She tries to summon more spears, and is surprised when she's only able to construct a few-

___

Ford: "Navigation is always important!"

Stan: "As long as it keeps us from getting lost, I won't complain."
___

Penny: "You suggested the game, so perhaps you should decide!" :)

---

---
---

---
---
---

Yuri: "When I'm free from... Whatever this is, she's dying, oh she'll understand what it feels to be stabbed more than once..."

-Moon was struck by the attack...but any pain or injury she took from it was surprisingly healed up by Ralsei, casting a magic spell known as Heal Prayer-

-Far more than anyone anticipated that he would be...-

-Giga Queen is starting to show visible damage-

-Is Tasque Manager able to get the remaining Power Coin away, or does Zedd spot her or realize he's being distracted before she can?-

Th-The point is, we art here to provideth our help!

Are they?! Then why do you need stuff like missiles and all your tricks just to win a fight?!
___

Thank you for your suggestion, Weiss.

I think most of the Rulers here are already in agreement on the idea. :p
___

Steven: "Technically, we've also been traveling by flight for these past several months. No horses needed there, either." :p

Peridot: "Both land-based vehicles and aircraft alike are typically powered by engines, as well as fuel or power sources like gas or electricity."
___

oh, right. i haven't even said my name yet. i guess i'm being rude, too, so i should introduce myself. sorry for the late introduction, but...the name's Sans. yeah, like the font.

-Sans then finally steps out of hiding, revealing himself to be...a talking animated skeleton with a glowing blue and yellow eye, wearing a jacket, track pants and slippers. Who then completely casually greets them like this:-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Oh look! I'm sure this next part is better!"
---
Erika: "She wants to put some...... Discipline! Can you believe it?!"
---
Shirou: There is a God out there...
---
Scáthach: "I guess they do still need a mother"
---
Sieg: ".........." -his face is confused making it clear he really has little idea on social cues-
Blake: "Alright... but we're not done yet. Only putting this discussion for later."
---
Pandora: "Discipline's a pretty broad word. What does she mean by that? And don't try to lie, I know when I lie." :p

-discipline through training so she can get stronger-
---
-good for him!-
---
Kanna: "Yeah, that makes sense..."
---
Camilla: ...He doesn't socialize much, I can tell...

It's something all monsters can do. And yeah, neat, right?

...Wait, that still doesn't explain what kinda tome you're carrying! -She tries to summon more spears, and is surprised when she's only able to construct a few-

___

Ford: "Navigation is always important!"

Stan: "As long as it keeps us from getting lost, I won't complain."
___

Penny: "You suggested the game, so perhaps you should decide!" :)
Shez: "Don't worry about it." :p -dark projectiles-
---
Frank: "So... what now?"
---
Yang: "You sure about that? Alright then, Nora, we're a team!"

Nora: "Yay! Strong girls make a strong team!"

---
---
---

-Moon was struck by the attack...but any pain or injury she took from it was surprisingly healed up by Ralsei, casting a magic spell known as Heal Prayer-

-Is Tasque Manager able to get the remaining Power Coin away, or does Zedd spot her or realize he's being distracted before she can?-

Are they?! Then why do you need stuff like missiles and all your tricks just to win a fight?!
___

___

Steven: "Technically, we've also been traveling by flight for these past several months. No horses needed there, either." :p

Peridot: "Both land-based vehicles and aircraft alike are typically powered by engines, as well as fuel or power sources like gas or electricity."
___

oh, right. i haven't even said my name yet. i guess i'm being rude, too, so i should introduce myself. sorry for the late introduction, but...the name's Sans. yeah, like the font.

-Sans then finally steps out of hiding, revealing himself to be...a talking animated skeleton with a glowing blue and yellow eye, wearing a jacket, track pants and slippers. Who then completely casually greets them like this:-
-Ingrid keeps the charade and will bow before Rita whenever close enough to be noticed, pretenting servitude-

Rook: What are you up to, Ingrid...?

Dr. Coyle: "Because someone over there keeps bending the rules!"

Max Brass: "Hey, if a young girl can manage to build a suit with extendable arms, that's impressive!"

Dr. Coyle: "They're not REAL ARMS!"

Max Brass: "You're the last person who should judge people for not having real ARMS."

-Dr. Coyle was FURIOUS at that-
---
Azura: "So much water... I love it." :)
---
Byleth: "Intriguing..."
---
Harleen: -casually knocking on the door- "Trick or treat~!"

Arlon: ...I thought she was a professional...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Don't worry about it." :p -dark projectiles-
---
Frank: "So... what now?"
---
Yang: "You sure about that? Alright then, Nora, we're a team!"

Nora: "Yay! Strong girls make a strong team!"
How can I not -Destroys the dark projectiles with spears- worry about something like that?!
___

Ford: "I should probably go resume repairs on my damaged inventions..." -The Quantum Destabilizer in particular took a lot of damage during the final invasion and of Beacon-

Stan: "I'll go see how the kids are doing. What about you, pal?" -Said to Frank-
___

-To be fair, Penny's on a similar level of strength due to being an android-

-Though this still leaves the question of who's going to compete against Nora and Yang on her own team- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How can I not -Destroys the dark projectiles with spears- worry about something like that?!
___

Ford: "I should probably go resume repairs on my damaged inventions..." -The Quantum Destabilizer in particular took a lot of damage during the final invasion and of Beacon-

Stan: "I'll go see how the kids are doing. What about you, pal?" -Said to Frank-
___

-To be fair, Penny's on a similar level of strength due to being an android-

-Though this still leaves the question of who's going to compete against Nora and Yang on her own team- :V
Shez: "Simple, you just don't think about it." -shoots another volley of dark projectiles-
---
Frank: -shrugs- "Probably try a couple more combos."
---
-what are Penny's thoughts for it?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Simple, you just don't think about it." -shoots another volley of dark projectiles-
---
Frank: -shrugs- "Probably try a couple more combos."
---
-what are Penny's thoughts for it?-
-Undyne grunts in frustration as she keeps throwing more water spears to try and cancel them out, while also trying to make her way towards Shez-
___

Ford: "There are probably still a vast number of effective makeshift weapons you've yet to discover."
___

Penny: "Hmm...Who else wishes to try competing?" -Asking the others first-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne grunts in frustration as she keeps throwing more water spears to try and cancel them out, while also trying to make her way towards Shez-
___

Ford: "There are probably still a vast number of effective makeshift weapons you've yet to discover."
___

Penny: "Hmm...Who else wishes to try competing?" -Asking the others first-
-who simply stood still, casting more projectiles-
---
Frank: "The only limit is my imagination."
---
Ruby: "I could play."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She summons floor spears as she draws closer-
___

Ford: "Heh, that's the spirit!" -Thumbs-up-
___

Penny: "The teams have been decided, then! ...We will totally win." :p
-Shez is keeping a careful eye on her surroundings, making small movements to avoid them-

-this shows that in spite of her incredible speed and mobility, Shez is more than capable of taking things slowly if needed-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Nora: "Nah! Yang and I will be queens of this beach!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez is keeping a careful eye on her surroundings, making small movements to avoid them-

-this shows that in spite of her incredible speed and mobility, Shez is more than capable of taking things slowly if needed-
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Nora: "Nah! Yang and I will be queens of this beach!"
(She's a smart and cautious fighter...How am I gonna land hits at this point?)

-She's especially unsure about winning this one now that her ability to summon spears has been temporarily reduced. She can deal with the weaker strength and fatigue if she can still block attacks, but her ranged abilities were arguably her biggest advantage with how Shez can move and teleport so quickly-

___

-Seems Frank may have made a few pals-
___

(Why does a beach need royalty?)

-Sitting under an umbrella-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(She's a smart and cautious fighter...How am I gonna land hits at this point?)

-She's especially unsure about winning this one now that her ability to summon spears has been temporarily reduced. She can deal with the weaker strength and fatigue if she can still block attacks, but her ranged abilities were arguably her biggest advantage with how Shez can move and teleport so quickly-

___

-Seems Frank may have made a few pals-
___

(Why does a beach need royalty?)

-Sitting under an umbrella-
-and Shez seemingly has no shortage of ranged options either, so abusing her mobility for incredible pressure is just one of many tactics she can use-

-in fact, she just seems to have an answer for damn near everything Undyne is throwing at her, and that's after deciding to hold back enough for the spar to not turn into a slaugther-

Shez: "Ready to call it quits now?" :smirk:
---
-good for him!-
---
Weiss: "This is just Nora being, well, Nora."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-This actually takes him a moment to recover from, as it damaged both his scales, skin and skull-

-He completely healed up from the injury after a few seconds, though, even the skeletal structure of his jaws-

___

Tetra: "Huh? Who do you lead, then?"
___

She does? Color me surprised. :p

Nora: :glare:
___

-...He can't answer that one?- :V
___

-It sounds like they will...-
Atalanta: "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE?!"
---
Hayate: "Four Knights who are my family"
---
Rin: "I will try some too" -sits down-
---
-Nope, he really can't- :V
---
Kiara: "I believe you should go out a little more"
Lusamine: "..." -nodded-
Blake: "Alright... but we're not done yet. Only putting this discussion for later."
---
Pandora: "Discipline's a pretty broad word. What does she mean by that? And don't try to lie, I know when I lie." :p

-discipline through training so she can get stronger-
---
-good for him!-
---
Kanna: "Yeah, that makes sense..."
---
Camilla: ...He doesn't socialize much, I can tell...
Artemis: Phew! I wasn't found out!
---
Erika: "I think that they won't pat me as much anymore..."
---
-Indeed, so on to return!-
---
Scáthach: "It's like how attached you're to your mother"
---
-Nope, he seems to be quite naive...-

___

___

___

-Ingrid keeps the charade and will bow before Rita whenever close enough to be noticed, pretenting servitude-

Max Brass: "Hey, if a young girl can manage to build a suit with extendable arms, that's impressive!"

Max Brass: "You're the last person who should judge people for not having real ARMS."

---
---
---

Rita: "You miserable...!" -she once again used another card, which summoned a copy of Kamen Rider Tiger, who fitting to the name, ran to Ralsei with large claws-
1688086281163.png

-And Koyanskaya hopes for results out of it-

-It won't be pretty...-

-Too busy trying to destroy Giga Queen, so they managed to get out seemingly-
---
-The more pics and videos they see, the more tempted they¿re to go-

Martha: "Those beaches are gorgeous..."
---
Bumblebee: "Meanwhile I am powered by Energon"
---
-Now that Monika is gone, the two stare at Sans silently-

Natsuki: "......................................................................................Is that a cosplay?"

Yuri: "......................................................I would rub my eyes if I could"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: Phew! I wasn't found out!
---
Erika: "I think that they won't pat me as much anymore..."
---
-Indeed, so on to return!-
---
Scáthach: "It's like how attached you're to your mother"
---
-Nope, he seems to be quite naive...-
-she said she'd bring it back later, so yes, you were :V-
---
Pandora: "That's... not what discipline is. Or at least, I don't think they'd go that route. They seem too nice for "discipline"."
---
-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-
---
Kanna: "Yeah! That sounds right!"
---
-just like Kamui was... perhaps even more so-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE?!"
---
Hayate: "Four Knights who are my family"
---
Rin: "I will try some too" -sits down-
---
-Nope, he really can't- :V
---
Kiara: "I believe you should go out a little more"
Lusamine: "..." -nodded-
Under most circumstances, I couldn't. But, I did already die. Several of your friends saw to that.

-His flesh even briefly turned into greenish black sludge after that, resembling the state he was in just before Ludo crushed his skull-

___

Tetra: "Knights? You have a family full of Knights, and you're in charge of them?

...Okay, now I'm impressed." :p
___

-Rin already knows it'll be good because she knows her sis is a great chef?-
___

-So he's basically like "The point is, it worked"?-
___

-Aya herself even thought she should a while back, it's part of the reason she brought Lusamine on her trip to Windfall-

-and Shez seemingly has no shortage of ranged options either, so abusing her mobility for incredible pressure is just one of many tactics she can use-

-in fact, she just seems to have an answer for damn near everything Undyne is throwing at her, and that's after deciding to hold back enough for the spar to not turn into a slaugther-

Shez: "Ready to call it quits now?" :smirk:
---
-good for him!-
---
Weiss: "This is just Nora being, well, Nora."
-For once, Undyne may be outmatched, if at least for the fact that they're not going all out-

Not just yet!

-She's still trying to approach Shez, summoning tons of golden spears and floor spears to try and either draw close enough to land an attack, or goad Shez into teleporting near her-

___

-Frank's thoughts?-
___

(...Yeah, that sounds about right.) :p

---
---
---

Rita: "You miserable...!" -she once again used another card, which summoned a copy of Kamen Rider Tiger, who fitting to the name, ran to Ralsei with large claws-
View attachment 374099

-And Koyanskaya hopes for results out of it-

-It won't be pretty...-

-Too busy trying to destroy Giga Queen, so they managed to get out seemingly-
---
-The more pics and videos they see, the more tempted they¿re to go-

Martha: "Those beaches are gorgeous..."
---
Bumblebee: "Meanwhile I am powered by Energon"
---
-Now that Monika is gone, the two stare at Sans silently-

Natsuki: "......................................................................................Is that a cosplay?"

Yuri: "......................................................I would rub my eyes if I could"
Ralsei: "ACK!" -Tried to duck to avoid it, the run!

You keep talking about how you're stronger than anyone, how you're smarter than anyone, how only you understand ARMS, but all of it just ties into you wanting to bring down anyone who gets in the way of what you want! At the end of the day, you're really just one sore loser, aren't you?!

-He might be just what they need to stall Chaldea long enough for her to carry out her plan...-

You Think I Dont Have More Trips Up My Metal Sleeves? I Didnt Build This Giant Robot To Lose

-Tasque Manager regroups with her Tasque unit and Swatchlings afterwards. Of them, a few of her Tasques are injured, and all of the Swatchlings are injured or wounded-

Autobot and Servant stuff unreplied, Digi.
___

And the resorts look exquisite!

-And the vast number of Pokemon wildlife endemic to the area only add to the natural beauty of the isles-
___

Steven: "That's basically just almost any energy source, right?
___

nope. you're looking at a genuine monster, here. Sans the skeleton, but most people just call me Sans. -Wves at them-

-...There's gaps between some of the bone segments on his hand, and the hand is too thin for one that would have flesh, making it impossible for it to just be realistic paint or a glove designed to look like a skeletal hand. He's an actual, sentient talking skeleton-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Won't be around tomorrow for reasons.
-she said she'd bring it back later, so yes, you were :V-
---
Pandora: "That's... not what discipline is. Or at least, I don't think they'd go that route. They seem too nice for "discipline"."
---
-yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay-
---
Kanna: "Yeah! That sounds right!"
---
-just like Kamui was... perhaps even more so-
-Her thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Hm? What do you think will happen?"
---
-On to warp to the Arthra!-
---
Scáthach: "Speaking of, I'm sure you want to go t
---
-Her thoughts too?-
Under most circumstances, I couldn't. But, I did already die. Several of your friends saw to that.

-His flesh even briefly turned into greenish black sludge after that, resembling the state he was in just before Ludo crushed his skull-

___

Tetra: "Knights? You have a family full of Knights, and you're in charge of them?

...Okay, now I'm impressed." :p
___

-Rin already knows it'll be good because she knows her sis is a great chef?-
___

-So he's basically like "The point is, it worked"?-
___

-Aya herself even thought she should a while back, it's part of the reason she brought Lusamine on her trip to Windfall-
Atalanta: "THEN STOP HAUNTING ME!"
---
Hayate: "They came from that book I mentioned!"
---
-Indeed, and she is quite content upon eating it-
---
Marvelous: "Not everything needs to be questioned"
Ahim: "Is that sooooo~?"
---
Aya: Maybe we should go off tomorrow...

Top Bottom