• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne's face is slashed, so she raises her spear to block any further attacks before quickly throwing more spear constructs at Shez-
___

-It certainly made for a good conversation, at the very least-
___

-It really and truly has, and Weiss herself seems especially happy with it-
Shez: -slashing through them- "Is that really all you got?!"
---
-very much-
---
Weiss: May this be the beginning of a prosperous career.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: -slashing through them- "Is that really all you got?!"
---
-very much-
---
Weiss: May this be the beginning of a prosperous career.
Hell no it's not!

-Tons of spear constructs start spawning and circling around Shez, trying to close in on her to land strikes-

___

-By now they're almost done with their drinks, Stan finishing his a bit earlier-
___

-A career path she's carving out for herself as a singer!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hell no it's not!

-Tons of spear constructs start spawning and circling around Shez, trying to close in on her to land strikes-

___

-By now they're almost done with their drinks, Stan finishing his a bit earlier-
___

-A career path she's carving out for herself as a singer!-
-with a snap of her fingers, Shez does a similar move, casting spikes of darkness all around Undyne-

Shez: "We're pretty matched in a few ways, huh?" :p
---
-Frank pretty close behind- :p
---
-Rin is probably there as well, being her agent and all... but this isn't about her :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-with a snap of her fingers, Shez does a similar move, casting spikes of darkness all around Undyne-

Shez: "We're pretty matched in a few ways, huh?" :p
---
-Frank pretty close behind- :p
---
-Rin is probably there as well, being her agent and all... but this isn't about her :V-
I guess some of our attacks are pretty similar... -Tries to jump over the dark spikes-
___

Stan: "Ah, that hit the spot!"
___

-I like to think that several characters are often in the background of major events like this- :V

-Whether or not Rin's not currently here, though, she definitely helped organize the event-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess some of our attacks are pretty similar... -Tries to jump over the dark spikes-
___

Stan: "Ah, that hit the spot!"
___

-I like to think that several characters are often in the background of major events like this- :V

-Whether or not Rin's not currently here, though, she definitely helped organize the event-
-however, Shez's dark spikes can work a bit differently-

-when surrounding someone, they all gather to where they're aiming all at once and cause a large explosion-

-so she successfully jumps over them... but that doesn't mean she avoided the intended attack-
---
Frank: "Sure did, bud." :p
---
-fair enough :V-

-and Rin would probably be enjoying a fancy service the hotel provides :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-however, Shez's dark spikes can work a bit differently-

-when surrounding someone, they all gather to where they're aiming all at once and cause a large explosion-

-so she successfully jumps over them... but that doesn't mean she avoided the intended attack-
---
Frank: "Sure did, bud." :p
---
-fair enough :V-

-and Rin would probably be enjoying a fancy service the hotel provides :V-
-And sure enough, she wasn't able to, getting partly caught in the dark explosions-

-She rolled a short distance across the ground in pain after landing as a result-

___

Stan: "Good suggestion, pal!"

Ford: "I'll admit, having a drink is usually a good way to take a break towards the end of a night." :p
___

-With how similar she and Weiss are? Totally- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And sure enough, she wasn't able to, getting partly caught in the dark explosions-

-She rolled a short distance across the ground in pain after landing as a result-

___

Stan: "Good suggestion, pal!"

Ford: "I'll admit, having a drink is usually a good way to take a break towards the end of a night." :p
___

-With how similar she and Weiss are? Totally- :V
-while Shez used another tornado to block the spears then ran at high speeds towards Undyne-
---
Frank: "Or any time of the day, reallu." :p
---
-even more so since she's not paying- :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-while Shez used another tornado to block the spears then ran at high speeds towards Undyne-
---
Frank: "Or any time of the day, reallu." :p
---
-even more so since she's not paying- :V
-Undyne summoned some floor spears on the path she was taking-

-She expects that Shez will either dodge them or teleport out of the way, but that's why she's also in a guarding stance-

___

Stan: "True that!"

Ford: -Sighs-
___

-Whatever expenses weren't paid for by the city were instead paid for by Weiss due to her already having a high income from her Dust business + her pay as one of Chaldea's members- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "...What's going on?"
---
-Mama seems really happy about it though...-

-would Erika end up complaining to Pandora about it?-
---
-his thoughts?-
---
Byleth: -nods- "Some students and I met her while I was taking a small vacation to a small continent called Elyos. Things were hardly as relaxing as anyone had hoped, however... I believe I also met Camilla and Tiki there."
---
Camilla: "Forging bonds is a very important thing here. You should work on that." :)
Artemis: "What you mean?"
---
-She totally will end doing so-
---
Shirou: Please let it end here...
---
-Kanna be like "Auntie and Mama's friend too? :O"?-
---
Sieg: "Hmmm..." -he wonders on who to start with- "..........Are there any ninjas here?"
-He once again sidesteps the attack, as the flesh on his chest completely regenerates-

Why bother? Aren't you more upset with Kimberly and Trini for injuring all those innocent children? Or nearly killing several of your friends? Or trapping so many of those animal-like Pokemon in a cage designed to nearly crush them to death? Including your own pet? -Smirking-

___

Tetra: "I hope this "Basel" place is a little less advanced so they can understand that location better..."
___

Nora: "...Very well. Thank you, Ms. Tohsaka." :)
___

-Making Marvelous sweat nervously, or be more like "Aw c'mon!"?- :V
___

-Kiara wanted her to have a break, after al-
---
Alice: "It honestly really is..."
---
Sakura: "Aw you, how corteous!"
---
-The former, which is unusual for him-
---
Kiara: "We need to speak a little more"
-Lusamine nodded-
-Moon then flies after the Psyga duplicate, charging up magic beams-

-Giga Queen is undeterred by the attack backfiring, so she then goes for a combo attack, trying to hit him with both swifter jabs and kicks-

THIS POWER...COULD BE WHAT CHANGES THE MULTIVERSE...THIS POWER...WILL BE WHAT HELPS ME FIND F R E E D O M...

What ist the matter, Sir Gareth? -Hasn't yet recognized Kama- :V

...All my life...I've been trying to fit in with humanity better...But you? You just threw yours away, like it meant nothing to you...

___

How much research have you done on these islands, Ms. Schnee?
___

Steven: "Well..." -Trying to think of a new subject-
___

Holy ****...

-Steven is horrified-

Steven: "No, w-wait! Please don't hurt her!"

yeah, this ain't gonna fly.

-Before either of them could seriously injure Monika, Natsuki and Yuri suddenly found themselves being held in place, then just as suddenly pulled all the way back to where they were initially standing upon being brought online by a telekinetic-like power-

-Sans himself is currently hiding in the shadows, so the two would likely initially assume that Monika herself is responsible for this-
Ingrid: This is taking a while... -peeks inside the room to see how D.D., Rook and Moon are doing-

Dr. Coyle: "Sounds like a mistake on your part, lady. You could have been so much mightier if you didn't."
---
Weiss: "My Pokemon was born on these islands, so I have learned a lot from her."
---
Byleth: 🤔 "How about... hm..... well, you can transform, right?"
---
Arlon: "I suppose this was to be expected..."
-The Psyga copy fired more missiles-
Rita: "Let's see what more of these boys can do~!" -Rita pulled out two more cards and use her magic to manifest copies of Kamen Rider Ouja and Kamen Rider Gills-
1687977773874.png
1687977806564.png

-Immediately, the Gills copy jumped at Moon to try to bite her-

-A gesture which Zeds tried to return-

Koyanskaya: "Oh so you want some more of it?"

Gareth: "W-W-Why is she here?!"
Kama: Drats, I forgot I've been here before.
---
Jeanne: "Sounds like she has fond memories of them then"
---
Bumblebee: "It's what my race does!"
---
-Monika tried to recover her breath and Sayori and Mash went to her aid-

Natsuki: "LE US GO!"

Yuri: -Struggling to get out with a maniac face, with intentions of murder-

Eleonora: "They can't be in rhe same room now! We need to either take her off or them away!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne summoned some floor spears on the path she was taking-

-She expects that Shez will either dodge them or teleport out of the way, but that's why she's also in a guarding stance-

___

Stan: "True that!"

Ford: -Sighs-
___

-Whatever expenses weren't paid for by the city were instead paid for by Weiss due to her already having a high income from her Dust business + her pay as one of Chaldea's members- :V
-Shez... actually stopped-

Shez: "You don't want me to get close, huh?"
---
-poor Ford lmao-
---
-so yeah, Rin living the life- :V

Artemis: "What you mean?"
---
-She totally will end doing so-
---
Shirou: Please let it end here...
---
-Kanna be like "Auntie and Mama's friend too? :O"?-
---
Sieg: "Hmmm..." -he wonders on who to start with- "..........Are there any ninjas here?"
Blake: "Clearly something's on your mind."
---
Pandora: "Hey, mini me! What's going on?"
---
-will it?-
---
Kanna: "Auntie Cammy and Mama's friend too?" :surprised:

Byleth: "The very sames, yes. They were quite strong back then."
---
Camilla: "I did recently start to learn, but I imagine you want to meet a professional."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Alice: "It honestly really is..."
---
Sakura: "Aw you, how corteous!"
---
-The former, which is unusual for him-
---
Kiara: "We need to speak a little more"
-Lusamine nodded-
Unreplied.
___

Tetra: "Link said he got used to it fairly quickly, but most members of my crew also...aren't Link, if that makes any sense."

-Basically, she's saying most of them aren't quite as intelligent or sharp as him, or at least quite as able to adapt- :V
___

Nora: "Who am I to deny to an act of generosity from a guest? You went out of your way to make a meal you didn't have to, it'd arguably be more rude to turn that food down if that's your entire reason for making it." :p

-Rin then wakes up in time to smell the freshly made breakfast, too?-
___

-What topic does Kiara next wish to discuss with her?-

-Shez... actually stopped-

Shez: "You don't want me to get close, huh?"
---
-poor Ford lmao-
---
-so yeah, Rin living the life- :V
Oh, I'm great at close combat. I just gotta counter your insane speeds! (And I haven't even used all my trump cards yet!)
___

Stan: "Hey, at least we're only having one drink. Pretty sure there's only one resident alcoholic around here."
___

-Most likely relaxing at a spa or eating a high quality dinner- :V

Ingrid: This is taking a while... -peeks inside the room to see how D.D., Rook and Moon are doing-

Dr. Coyle: "Sounds like a mistake on your part, lady. You could have been so much mightier if you didn't."
---
Weiss: "My Pokemon was born on these islands, so I have learned a lot from her."
---
Byleth: 🤔 "How about... hm..... well, you can transform, right?"
---
Arlon: "I suppose this was to be expected..."
-The Psyga copy fired more missiles-
Rita: "Let's see what more of these boys can do~!" -Rita pulled out two more cards and use her magic to manifest copies of Kamen Rider Ouja and Kamen Rider Gills-
View attachment 374030View attachment 374031

---
---
---

Eleonora: "They can't be in rhe same room now! We need to either take her off or them away!"
-Moon charged up her fists with magic power to punch the Gills copy in the gut, before blasting it away with a larger magic beam-

HOWEVER MUCH OF THIS GRID'S POWER YOU CAN [offer] WITHOUT [screwing over] YOUR OWN [grand plans]!

-Resulting in a fairly even boxing match between the giant Zedd and mech-piloting Queen-

-...But while that fight was ongoing, Tasque Manager and the remaining conscious Tasques are trying to retrieve the Power Coins-

...That's where you're wrong. I learned that lesson a long time ago.

I don't have to be exactly like a human or all robot to be stronger. I'm mighty just the way I am!

...W-Waite, Gareth is correteth! Artest thou the Servant who formerlye worked for Toffee?! But thou dost appear to be a trusted allyeth of Chaldea, now... What broughteth about thine change in heart?
___

W-Wait, didn't you find her in Steven's home dimension?

-While true, Winter still knows that those islands are where her subspecies originated from, and Weiss was able to conduct a lot of research on said islands as a result-
___

Steven: "Well...I guess I am still really curious about that. What can you transform into again, Bumblebee?"
___

-Steven did the same as Sayori and Mash, helping her stand up-

Penny: "Get Monika out of here! We'll try to handle this!"

nope. sorry about the sudden telekinetic hold, but i'm pretty sure that murder is illegal.

-Natsuki and Yuri heard a voice that vaguely sounded like less a deep version of the voice of a pink starfish from a cartoon, with a Brooklyn accent-

-They still can't actually see Sans, or that he's not exactly a human just yet-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-Moon charged up her fists with magic power to punch the Gills copy in the gut, before blasting it away with a larger magic beam-

HOWEVER MUCH OF THIS GRID'S POWER YOU CAN [offer] WITHOUT [screwing over] YOUR OWN [grand plans]!

-Resulting in a fairly even boxing match between the giant Zedd and mech-piloting Queen-

-...But while that fight was ongoing, Tasque Manager and the remaining conscious Tasques are trying to retrieve the Power Coins-

I don't have to be exactly like a human or all robot to be stronger. I'm mighty just the way I am!

...W-Waite, Gareth is correteth! Artest thou the Servant who formerlye worked for Toffee?! But thou dost appear to be a trusted allyeth of Chaldea, now... What broughteth about thine change in heart?
___

-While true, Winter still knows that those islands are where her subspecies originated from, and Weiss was able to conduct a lot of research on said islands as a result-
___

Steven: "Well...I guess I am still really curious about that. What can you transform into again, Bumblebee?"
___

nope. sorry about the sudden telekinetic hold, but i'm pretty sure that murder is illegal.

-Natsuki and Yuri heard a voice that vaguely sounded like less a deep version of the voice of a pink starfish from a cartoon, with a Brooklyn accent-

-Rook tried kicking one of the Gills that was in the way-

Ingrid: They can wait... though Rita likely won't expect a move from me...

Dr. Coyle: "Preposterous! Emotions show weakness!"
---
Weiss: "She still knew a lot about Alola, so I imagine either she or some descendance lived there before."
---
Byleth: "I don't think you ever made that clear."
---
Arlon: "Perhaps this reunion was a bit too soon... Though I cannot blame them for acting the way they did."

Oh, I'm great at close combat. I just gotta counter your insane speeds! (And I haven't even used all my trump cards yet!)
___

Stan: "Hey, at least we're only having one drink. Pretty sure there's only one resident alcoholic around here."
___

-Most likely relaxing at a spa or eating a high quality dinner- :V
Shez: "And your way is to just keep me at bay? Alright then..."

-a projection of the freaking Moon shows up between them-

Shez: "I'll have to bring you to me instead, I guess." :p
---
Frank: "Fair enough."
---
-very much so :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "And your way is to just keep me at bay? Alright then..."

-a projection of the freaking Moon shows up between them-

Shez: "I'll have to bring you to me instead, I guess." :p
---
Frank: "Fair enough."
---
-very much so :V-
That's not my only strategy! Are you forgetting how I punched you in the face?!

-Then the Moon projection-

The hell?! -Tries to throw spears at it-
___

Stan: "So do those makeshift weapon gadgets of yours really work?"
___

-With that said, the next day would arrive after everyone gets some sleep-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's not my only strategy! Are you forgetting how I punched you in the face?!

-Then the Moon projection-

The hell?! -Tries to throw spears at it-
___

Stan: "So do those makeshift weapon gadgets of yours really work?"
___

-With that said, the next day would arrive after everyone gets some sleep-
-the projection breaks and in its place, what looks like a black hole-

Shez: "Heh, got something against this?" :p
---
Frank: "Yeah, they do. They're not the toughest things, but they work."
---
-good for everyone!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the projection breaks and in its place, what looks like a black hole-

Shez: "Heh, got something against this?" :p
---
Frank: "Yeah, they do. They're not the toughest things, but they work."
---
-good for everyone!-
-Undyne actually stabs her metal spear into the floor and holds onto it afterwards, trying to use it as a tether to keep her from being pulled into the black hole-
___

Stan: "I don't doubt ya, but, got any proof?" :p
___

-Someone opens the curtains and sees the sun rising?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne actually stabs her metal spear into the floor and holds onto it afterwards, trying to use it as a tether to keep her from being pulled into the black hole-
___

Stan: "I don't doubt ya, but, got any proof?" :p
___

-Someone opens the curtains and sees the sun rising?-
-Shez ends up moving near the spear, walking slowly while charging a blast-

Shez: "Ready to call this fight over?" :smirk:
---
Frank: "I... didn't really record myself using these..."

-but even Ford can understand how something as simple as combining chainsaws with a paddle among many other things can lead to very potent weapons?-
---
-Yang does and smiles-

Yang: What a bright day!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez ends up moving near the spear, walking slowly while charging a blast-

Shez: "Ready to call this fight over?" :smirk:
---
Frank: "I... didn't really record myself using these..."

-but even Ford can understand how something as simple as combining chainsaws with a paddle among many other things can lead to very potent weapons?-
---
-Yang does and smiles-

Yang: What a bright day!
-Undyne just tries to make her topple with a trip kick-

Like hell if I am!

___

Ford: "I actually don't think much proof is required. The right combination of items can lead to otherwise unrelated items forming a surprisingly highly effective weapon. One just needs the right materials and a good design to ensure the weapon works as intended."
___

-She wakes up the others or lets them wake up on their own?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne just tries to make her topple with a trip kick-

Like hell if I am!

___

Ford: "I actually don't think much proof is required. The right combination of items can lead to otherwise unrelated items forming a surprisingly highly effective weapon. One just needs the right materials and a good design to ensure the weapon works as intended."
___

-She wakes up the others or lets them wake up on their own?-
-Shez hops back to avoid the kick and threw her projectile... but not at Undyne-

-she aimed for the ground around the spear to get it off-
---
Frank: "See? He gets it!"
---
-she'll wait... and probably order some room service :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez hops back to avoid the kick and threw her projectile... but not at Undyne-

-she aimed for the ground around the spear to get it off-
---
Frank: "See? He gets it!"
---
-she'll wait... and probably order some room service :V-
-Undyne summons some spear constructs to try and cancel it before it can hit the spear...And also some golden spears to try and hit Shez herself by surprise-
___

Stan :"Eh, I guess that makes sense. A lot of the exhibits at the Mystery Shack were just random junk I found in the landfill that I put together with tape, glue and stitches. It still brought in tourists!"
___

-And sees plenty of breakfast options on the hotel menu- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne summons some spear constructs to try and cancel it before it can hit the spear...And also some golden spears to try and hit Shez herself by surprise-
___

Stan :"Eh, I guess that makes sense. A lot of the exhibits at the Mystery Shack were just random junk I found in the landfill that I put together with tape, glue and stitches. It still brought in tourists!"
___

-And sees plenty of breakfast options on the hotel menu- :V
-Shez outright throws one of her swords at the spear while trying to dodge the constructs-
---
Frank: "Damn, you're a real con artist."
---
-she'll just pick an egg sandwich-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Shez outright throws one of her swords at the spear while trying to dodge the constructs-
---
Frank: "Damn, you're a real con artist."
---
-she'll just pick an egg sandwich-
-Considering that the golden ones shift to fly from the opposite direction they originally flew from, she'll have to be especially precise with her dodges-

-Undyne outright grabs the sword itself mid-flight, but this does pull her closer to the black hole as she now only has one hand on the spear-

___

Stan: "I'd have used real supernatural and sciencey stuff, but considering the kind of place Gravity Falls is, doing that would've been too dangerous."

Ford: "Dipper once told me that he tried containing a Gremloblin as an exhibit once while Mabel was in charge. And also that it backfired horribly..."
___

-It'd arrive just as some of the others start to wake up-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Considering that the golden ones shift to fly from the opposite direction they originally flew from, she'll have to be especially precise with her dodges-

-Undyne outright grabs the sword itself mid-flight, but this does pull her closer to the black hole as she now only has one hand on the spear-

___

Stan: "I'd have used real supernatural and sciencey stuff, but considering the kind of place Gravity Falls is, doing that would've been too dangerous."

Ford: "Dipper once told me that he tried containing a Gremloblin as an exhibit once while Mabel was in charge. And also that it backfired horribly..."
___

-It'd arrive just as some of the others start to wake up-
-the moment Undyne touched the sword, it instantly went back to Shez's hand, who legitimately teleported this time and struck the spear with her blades-
---
Frank: "In a way, what you did was smarter. It captures the town's weirdness in a safe way... but it's definitely still a scam."
---
-good for everyone!-

Ruby: "Oh, you woke up early, Yang?"

Yang: -munching on sandwich- "Maybe?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the moment Undyne touched the sword, it instantly went back to Shez's hand, who legitimately teleported this time and struck the spear with her blades-
---
Frank: "In a way, what you did was smarter. It captures the town's weirdness in a safe way... but it's definitely still a scam."
---
-good for everyone!-

Ruby: "Oh, you woke up early, Yang?"

Yang: -munching on sandwich- "Maybe?"
-Undyne only had a few seconds to process her shock, as that was enough to get the spear out of the ground-
___

Stan: "I'll take that as a compliment!"

Ford: -Rolled his eyes...but knowing the kinds of things live in Gravity Falls, he can't deny that it's a good thing that Stanley didn't put any dangerous creatures or artifacts on exhibit-
___

-She totally did- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne only had a few seconds to process her shock, as that was enough to get the spear out of the ground-
___

Stan: "I'll take that as a compliment!"

Ford: -Rolled his eyes...but knowing the kinds of things live in Gravity Falls, he can't deny that it's a good thing that Stanley didn't put any dangerous creatures or artifacts on exhibit-
___

-She totally did- :V
-and get sucked into the black hole spell that was casted-

-whether Undyne had any physical or magical protection.... it doesn't matter, that spell just ignores it entirely, a true testament to how absurdly strong Shez can be since the only way to truly survive it is to just... have a lot of HP-
---
-yeah, being a scammer is the good timeline- :V
---
Ruby: -rolled her eyes- "Did you get us anything?"

Yang: "Didn't really know what you wanted and I didn't want to wake you up so... nope." :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "Clearly something's on your mind."
---
Pandora: "Hey, mini me! What's going on?"
---
-will it?-
---
Kanna: "Auntie Cammy and Mama's friend too?" :surprised:

Byleth: "The very sames, yes. They were quite strong back then."
---
Camilla: "I did recently start to learn, but I imagine you want to meet a professional."
Artemis: "Nope, iiit's nothing~!"
---
Erika: "I'm booooooored"
---
-Mayhaps they'll be merciful-
---
Scáthach: "I have seen that woman in battle flying in her wyvern and taking enemies out. She's more skilled than her attitude might make it seem"
---
Sieg: "Wait, you're training to be a ninja?" -shining eyes-
Unreplied.
___

Tetra: "Link said he got used to it fairly quickly, but most members of my crew also...aren't Link, if that makes any sense."

-Basically, she's saying most of them aren't quite as intelligent or sharp as him, or at least quite as able to adapt- :V
___

Nora: "Who am I to deny to an act of generosity from a guest? You went out of your way to make a meal you didn't have to, it'd arguably be more rude to turn that food down if that's your entire reason for making it." :p

-Rin then wakes up in time to smell the freshly made breakfast, too?-
___

-What topic does Kiara next wish to discuss with her?-
Atalanta: "Shut up, shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU MURDERER!" -she swiped her claw-
---
Alice: "Oooooh... Well, I'm sure your friends will learn to adapt soon!"
Jeanne Lily: "....Hopefully"
---
Sakura: "You're right I did, so go on, take a bite" :p

-She does, stepping downstairs-
---
Unreplied
---
Kiara: "Have you managed to socialize with people on other islands?"
Lusamine: "I've tried..."

___

___

___

---
Weiss: "She still knew a lot about Alola, so I imagine either she or some descendance lived there before."
---
---
Arlon: "Perhaps this reunion was a bit too soon... Though I cannot blame them for acting the way they did."
-Gills was seemingly split in half... But it simply regrew its legs-
-Meanwhile the Ouja copy swung its staff at Rook from behind-

Koyanskaya: "Then go loose" -by then it's clear she doesn't cares much about the Grid itself beyond using it as a limitless energy source for her goals-

-Maging to pull out another, and there's no obstacle now!-

Kama: ".....I did?"
Ereshkigal: "She's, uh, a different one"
---
Jeanne: "I think we should look a little into it" -they start to browse through phone-
---
Bumblebee: "Take a look then!" -it's then he turns into a yellow Volkswagen Beetle-

1688001527994.png

---
Yuri: "DIE! DIE! JUST DIE!"

Natsuki: "LET US KILL THAT *****! SHE DOESN'T DESERVES TO LIVE!"

-Monika is starting to process whats going on, her face drained of color-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Nope, iiit's nothing~!"
---
Erika: "I'm booooooored"
---
-Mayhaps they'll be merciful-
---
Scáthach: "I have seen that woman in battle flying in her wyvern and taking enemies out. She's more skilled than her attitude might make it seem"
---
Sieg: "Wait, you're training to be a ninja?" -shining eyes-
Blake: "....What is it?"
---
Pandora: "What's gotten you like this? You're always so excited to meet me..."
---
-will they? :V-
---
Byleth: "And a deceptively capable mage as well."
---
Camilla: "Well, mostly the combat techniques. Someone with a body like mine cannot be as sneaky as a true ninja..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "....What is it?"
---
Pandora: "What's gotten you like this? You're always so excited to meet me..."
---
-will they? :V-
---
Byleth: "And a deceptively capable mage as well."
---
Camilla: "Well, mostly the combat techniques. Someone with a body like mine cannot be as sneaky as a true ninja..."
Artemis: "Iiiitps nothing!"
---
Erika: "It's one of my aunties"
---
Otis: "Mayhaos"
---
Scáthach: "With quite the explosive spells under her belt"
---
Sieg: "Huh? Why is that?" -doesn't gets it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Iiiitps nothing!"
---
Erika: "It's one of my aunties"
---
Otis: "Mayhaos"
---
Scáthach: "With quite the explosive spells under her belt"
---
Sieg: "Huh? Why is that?" -doesn't gets it-
Blake: "I'm doubting that..."
---
Pandora: "What'd she do?"
---
-LMAO-
---
Kanna: "Yeah, Auntie Camilla is very strong."

Byleth: "As strong as she is caring, indeed."
---
Camilla: Does he really not get it...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Shut up, shut up! SHUT UP! SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU MURDERER!" -she swiped her claw-
---
Alice: "Oooooh... Well, I'm sure your friends will learn to adapt soon!"
Jeanne Lily: "....Hopefully"
---
Sakura: "You're right I did, so go on, take a bite" :p

-She does, stepping downstairs-
---
Unreplied
---
Kiara: "Have you managed to socialize with people on other islands?"
Lusamine: "I've tried..."
-This time he blocked the attack with his arm, leaving a huge slash mark in his arm-

Am I wrong? Who exactly are you placing most of the blame on for these horrific acts, now?

___

Tetra: "...I'm probably going to tell Mako, first."

-He sounds like the resident "smart guy" of her crew-
___

Nora: "Don't mind if I do!" -Picks up a piece of the food with a fork, then proceeds to take a bite-

-She sees that her sister made breakfast-
___

-Ahim notices?-

-Furthermore, does Marvelous also nervously try to explain how the fantastical stuff happened?- :p
___

-Mostly quick and casual conversations, but the islanders seemed to get along with her decently enough-

-and get sucked into the black hole spell that was casted-

-whether Undyne had any physical or magical protection.... it doesn't matter, that spell just ignores it entirely, a true testament to how absurdly strong Shez can be since the only way to truly survive it is to just... have a lot of HP-
---
-yeah, being a scammer is the good timeline- :V
---
Ruby: -rolled her eyes- "Did you get us anything?"

Yang: "Didn't really know what you wanted and I didn't want to wake you up so... nope." :p
-And Undyne definitely has a lot of HP, so while she's not out of fight...she still took a pretty heavy hit-

Ugh...your powers are even stronger than I expected...But it's still not enough to strike me down so easily! :smirk:

___

-The bad timeline is Weirdmageddon somehow going past Gravity Falls- :V
___

-That's thoughtful, but also still annoying due to Yang's attitude about it?- :V

---
---
---

Koyanskaya: "Then go loose" -by then it's clear she doesn't cares much about the Grid itself beyond using it as a limitless energy source for her goals-

---
Jeanne: "I think we should look a little into it" -they start to browse through phone-
---
Bumblebee: "Take a look then!" -it's then he turns into a yellow Volkswagen Beetle-

View attachment 374048
---

Moon: "Forget the clones! We need to take down Repulsa!"

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT [news]! DO YOU HEAR THAT [Mike]?! IM FINALLY GONNA BE A [BIG SHOT] AGAIN!!!

-Spamton NEO seemed to be growing more powerful by the minute,, the Grid increasing his stats as well as unlocking several of the mech's weapons that were previously unusable-

Tasque Manager: -Whispering- "Go, get these Power Coins to Prince Lancer and Chen Gong..." -Quietly ordering her Tasques to bring the Power Coins they have retrieved so far to the rebels, an order they don't hesitate to follow-

fPfft, never heard that one before... :rolleyes:

...She is?
___

-A series of tropical islands and resorts...-
___

Steven: "Whoa! You turn into a Beetle car?!" :b:
___

Steven: "I know you how much you two went through, but just please wait! There's a lot we have to explain!"

Peridot: "You heard Eleonora! Get Monika out of here!"

who died and gave you authority to decide who gets to live and die? 'cause she sure as hell doesn't have that power anymore.

now calm down. you don't even know how or why you're here, or exactly where "here" is, even, now do you?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

EXCELLENT! EXCELLENT [news]! DO YOU HEAR THAT [Mike]?! IM FINALLY GONNA BE A [BIG SHOT] AGAIN!!!

-Spamton NEO seemed to be growing more powerful by the minute,, the Grid increasing his stats as well as unlocking several of the mech's weapons that were previously unusable-

Tasque Manager: -Whispering- "Go, get these Power Coins to Prince Lancer and Chen Gong..." -Quietly ordering her Tasques to bring the Power Coins they have retrieved so far to the rebels, an order they don't hesitate to follow-

...She is?
___

___

___

Steven: "I know you how much you two went through, but just please wait! There's a lot we have to explain!"

who died and gave you authority to decide who gets to live and die? 'cause she sure as hell doesn't have that power anymore.

now calm down. you don't even know how or why you're here, or exactly where "here" is, even, now do you?
Rook: -dodged the staff but wasn't close enough to retaliate with a kick- "But the clones can overwhelm us and defend her. We can't reach Rita without going through them."

Ingrid: I suppose it is my turn to act then. -gets a Ranger disguise, its colors being based on her own outfit so allies can tell, and enters the room-

Max Brass: "In a way, the Coyle I knew is as good as gone... Reason can't reach her. We have to..."
---
Kamui: "This all looks so lovely!" :b:
---
Byleth: "A horseless carriage?"
---
Arlon: "I cannot say this behavior was unexpected, given the sheer horrors Monika has put them through..."

-And Undyne definitely has a lot of HP, so while she's not out of fight...she still took a pretty heavy hit-

Ugh...your powers are even stronger than I expected...But it's still not enough to strike me down so easily! :smirk:

___

-The bad timeline is Weirdmageddon somehow going past Gravity Falls- :V
___

-That's thoughtful, but also still annoying due to Yang's attitude about it?- :V
Shez: "Just tell me when I can stop holding back for real then, okay?" :p

-no way, she's STILL holding back?!-
---
-that was a Chaldea arc :V-
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Just tell me when I can stop holding back for real then, okay?" :p

-no way, she's STILL holding back?!-
---
-that was a Chaldea arc :V-
---
-pretty much, yeah :V-
I'VE BEEN SAYING "NO HOLDING BACK" SINCE BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN FREAKING STARTED!
___

-It was still confined to Basel instead...I think-
___

-Yang points out that they can at least order their own stuff now that they're awake?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'VE BEEN SAYING "NO HOLDING BACK" SINCE BEFORE THE FIGHT EVEN FREAKING STARTED!
___

-It was still confined to Basel instead...I think-
___

-Yang points out that they can at least order their own stuff now that they're awake?-
Shez: "And yet I'm still able to make it rough for you. You sure you want me to really go nuts? Like... seriously?" :urg:

-this wasn't just bragging, Shez sounded legitimately concerned-
---
-it did sneak into Erika and Miyu's world, iirc-
---
Yang: "Just use room service to get what you want. It's what I did." :p

Ruby: "Yeah, I'll go ask around for that."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "And yet I'm still able to make it rough for you. You sure you want me to really go nuts? Like... seriously?" :urg:

-this wasn't just bragging, Shez sounded legitimately concerned-
---
-it did sneak into Erika and Miyu's world, iirc-
---
Yang: "Just use room service to get what you want. It's what I did." :p

Ruby: "Yeah, I'll go ask around for that."
As long as you don't think it's outright lethal! Like, geez, we're not here to kill each other!

-She wants a fair fight, but she still knows there's a fine line between a spar and a fight to the death-

___

-I remember that Bill ended up there, but I don't remember how, admittedly-
___

-Winter yawns as she wakes up-

-Weiss and Blake are probably awake already-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As long as you don't think it's outright lethal! Like, geez, we're not here to kill each other!

-She wants a fair fight, but she still knows there's a fine line between a spar and a fight to the death-

___

-I remember that Bill ended up there, but I don't remember how, admittedly-
___

-Winter yawns as she wakes up-

-Weiss and Blake are probably awake already-
Shez: "Then that's honestly as far as I can go in terms of power boosts."
---
-I also forgot, I'm just assuming :V-
---
-they're ordering already :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Then that's honestly as far as I can go in terms of power boosts."
---
-I also forgot, I'm just assuming :V-
---
-they're ordering already :V-
...Then why all the taunts about "holding back"?
___

-Fair enough- :V

Stan: "Either way, mind if I give one of these zombie-killing gadgets a go?"
___

-And Winter asks for some waffles- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Then why all the taunts about "holding back"?
___

-Fair enough- :V

Stan: "Either way, mind if I give one of these zombie-killing gadgets a go?"
___

-And Winter asks for some waffles- :V
Shez: "Just to brag and throw you off. Like right now!" -immediately goes behind Undyne and slashes-
---
Frank: "Sure, what do you want?"
---
-how cute~-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "I'm doubting that..."
---
Pandora: "What'd she do?"
---
-LMAO-
---
Kanna: "Yeah, Auntie Camilla is very strong."

Byleth: "As strong as she is caring, indeed."
---
Camilla: Does he really not get it...?
Artemis: "Why is that so?"
---
Erika: "She wants to be strict!"
---
Mata Hari: "It's getting a little late..."
---
Scáthach: "Hm, of course her other sisters seem pretty skillful as well in their respective areas"
---
-Yeah, legit he doesn't-
-This time he blocked the attack with his arm, leaving a huge slash mark in his arm-

Am I wrong? Who exactly are you placing most of the blame on for these horrific acts, now?

___

Tetra: "...I'm probably going to tell Mako, first."

-He sounds like the resident "smart guy" of her crew-
___

Nora: "Don't mind if I do!" -Picks up a piece of the food with a fork, then proceeds to take a bite-

-She sees that her sister made breakfast-
___

-Ahim notices?-

-Furthermore, does Marvelous also nervously try to explain how the fantastical stuff happened?- :p
___

-Mostly quick and casual conversations, but the islanders seemed to get along with her decently enough-
Atalanta: "YOU ARE PART OF IT!"
---
Hayate: "Whoever that is, good luck!"
---
-Of course, it's incredibly delicious-
Rin: "Huh..."
---
Marvelous: "Well, see... They just had some advanced stuff"
Ahim: "Is that so?" -did-
---
Lusamine: "It was brief, but I didn't dislike it"
Kiara: "Hm"

...She is?
___

___

___

Rook: -dodged the staff but wasn't close enough to retaliate with a kick- "But the clones can overwhelm us and defend her. We can't reach Rita without going through them."

Ingrid: I suppose it is my turn to act then. -gets a Ranger disguise, its colors being based on her own outfit so allies can tell, and enters the room-

Max Brass: "In a way, the Coyle I knew is as good as gone... Reason can't reach her. We have to..."
---
---
---
Arlon: "I cannot say this behavior was unexpected, given the sheer horrors Monika has put them through..."
-And that's not to mention the incredibly quick PunchHopper and KickHopper still delivering strong punches and kicks, while Ouja tried to attack once again and Gills got back on its feet, throwing itself at Moon-

-Indeed, gaining much more power than the average Megazord would from it-

-Getting them under Zedd's nose as his pride makes him focus on Queen-

Kama: "...I haven never seen any of you before in my life"
Gareth: "...................."
---
Jeanne: "And quite welcoming~!"
---
Bumblebee: "Yep! They're called cars"
---
Natsuki: "I DON'T CARE! DIE YOU ******* ** ****!!!"

Yuri: "Hahahaha~ The moment I'm out of here, I'm so going to play with you... And with a knife as a toy~!"

-They really must drive them apart-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne tries to block it with her gauntlet armor!-
___

Stan: "How many of these weapons do you got?"
___

-And food arrives after about 20 minutes!-
-which leads to Shez going for a kick-
---
Frank: "I kinda lost track of how many I know. I just... go with whatever I find and whatever my mind thinks."
---
-GOOOOOOD-

Artemis: "Why is that so?"
---
Erika: "She wants to be strict!"
---
Mata Hari: "It's getting a little late..."
---
Scáthach: "Hm, of course her other sisters seem pretty skillful as well in their respective areas"
---
-Yeah, legit he doesn't-
Blake: "You just seemed too lost in thoughts?-
---
Pandora: "....What did you do, kid?"
---
Azura: "I suppose it is..."
---
Kanna: "All my aunts are so strong!"
---
Camilla: ...Seriously? How dense is he?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "YOU ARE PART OF IT!"
---
Hayate: "Whoever that is, good luck!"
---
-Of course, it's incredibly delicious-
Rin: "Huh..."
---
Marvelous: "Well, see... They just had some advanced stuff"
Ahim: "Is that so?" -did-
---
Lusamine: "It was brief, but I didn't dislike it"
Kiara: "Hm"
Of course. I'm the one who gave the orders, after all. But, this isn't about me, now is it? This is about Kimberly and Trini. Don't you want them dead, too? You said it yourself, Atalanta. If it was your call, you'd have them sent away and best, and executed at worst.

Be angry at me all you wish. It's not going to affect their fates.

___

Tetra: "The smartest member of my crew besides myself. I suppose you could say he's a bit more tech savvy than some of us, savvy?" :p
___

Nora: "My word! This meal is incredible!" :b:

-Jenny also soon goes downstairs-

Whoa, you made breakfast, Sakura?

___

-Ahim clearly ain't buying all of it- :p
___

-One of them even gave her a map of the town free of charge-

-which leads to Shez going for a kick-
---
Frank: "I kinda lost track of how many I know. I just... go with whatever I find and whatever my mind thinks."
---
-GOOOOOOD-
-It hits, but she manages to recover with a small backflip, the strength of the kick sending her enough distance to land near her spear, allowing her to pick it back up-

-She charges at Shez afterwards, while summoning more spears and golden spears to fly at Shez-

___

Ford: "What about all of those currently in your collection?"
___

-They're all able to eat the breakfast shortly after the sun fully rises-

(Not quite as good as Chaldea's cooking, but these waffles are still really yummy!)

---
---
---
-And that's not to mention the incredibly quick PunchHopper and KickHopper still delivering strong punches and kicks, while Ouja tried to attack once again and Gills got back on its feet, throwing itself at Moon-

-Indeed, gaining much more power than the average Megazord would from it-

-Getting them under Zedd's nose as his pride makes him focus on Queen-

Kama: "...I haven never seen any of you before in my life"
Gareth: "...................."
---
Jeanne: "And quite welcoming~!"
---
Bumblebee: "Yep! They're called cars"
---
Natsuki: "I DON'T CARE! DIE YOU ******* ** ****!!!"

Yuri: "Hahahaha~ The moment I'm out of here, I'm so going to play with you... And with a knife as a toy~!"

-They really must drive them apart-
-Moon grabbed the clone with her six arms, then gave herself a magic strength boost, allowing her to throw the clone into a wall-

Moon: "Then we'll just have overwhelm them, first!"

-And the mech he's fused with isn't even Megazord-sized...-

-Who's mech is taking plenty of damage, but not giving up so easily-

-How many more Power coins remain, though?-

Do you have a plan, Max?

..............................Is this what Chen Gong meant upon explaining that multipleth versions of the same individuale could be summonedesteth into existence?

___

-Results also show that it's home to a vast number of native Pokemon, not only explaining how Winter's species originated from there, but also meaning that the majority of Chaldea's own Pokemon would feel right at home there-
___

Peridot: "You've been here for over a year and have never heard of a what a car is?"

Steven: "Peridot, you're one of the last people who should be asking that kind of question."

Peridot: "...Touche."
___

-Steven actually went as far as to summon his shield to protect just as a precaution in case one of them somehow got loose, before helping Monika leave the room-

-sigh- i've heard enough about psychos with knives in my life. she's outta the room now, and for her sake, you're not going to see her for a while. i can still let go of you two if you're done freaking out, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom