• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Rita: "You miserable...!" -she once again used another card, which summoned a copy of Kamen Rider Tiger, who fitting to the name, ran to Ralsei with large claws-
1688086281163.png
1688086281163.png

-And Koyanskaya hopes for results out of it-

-It won't be pretty...-

-Too busy trying to destroy Giga Queen, so they managed to get out seemingly-
---
-The more pics and videos they see, the more tempted they¿re to go-

Martha: "Those beaches are gorgeous..."
---
Bumblebee: "Meanwhile I am powered by Energon"
---
-Now that Monika is gone, the two stare at Sans silently-

Natsuki: "......................................................................................Is that a cosplay?"

Yuri: "......................................................I would rub my eyes if I could"
Ralsei: "ACK!" -Tried to duck to avoid it, the run!

You keep talking about how you're stronger than anyone, how you're smarter than anyone, how only you understand ARMS, but all of it just ties into you wanting to bring down anyone who gets in the way of what you want! At the end of the day, you're really just one sore loser, aren't you?!

-He might be just what they need to stall Chaldea long enough for her to carry out her plan...-

You Think I Dont Have More Trips Up My Metal Sleeves? I Didnt Build This Giant Robot To Lose

-Tasque Manager regroups with her Tasque unit and Swatchlings afterwards. Of them, a few of her Tasques are injured, and all of the Swatchlings are injured or wounded-

Autobot and Servant stuff unreplied, Digi.
___

And the resorts look exquisite!

-And the vast number of Pokemon wildlife endemic to the area only add to the natural beauty of the isles-
___

Steven: "That's basically just almost any energy source, right?
___

nope. you're looking at a genuine monster, here. Sans the skeleton, but most people just call me Sans. -Wves at them-

-...There's gaps between some of the bone segments on his hand, and the hand is too thin for one that would have flesh, making it impossible for it to just be realistic paint or a glove designed to look like a skeletal hand. He's an actual, sentient talking skeleton-
Rook: "Hold your ground, everyone! We won't fall into despair if we never give up!"

Daisuke: "LET US UNLEASH OUR FULL MIGHT!"

Ingrid: -still in disguise, getting closer to Rita- Oh, these two... -internally rolls her eyes-

Dr. Coyle: "How DARE you?!"
---
Azura: "I suppose we may not need to deliberate on it."
---
Byleth: "If not, what is it?"
---
-or a hologram :V-

-For once, Undyne may be outmatched, if at least for the fact that they're not going all out-

Not just yet!

-She's still trying to approach Shez, summoning tons of golden spears and floor spears to try and either draw close enough to land an attack, or goad Shez into teleporting near her-

___

-Frank's thoughts?-
___

(...Yeah, that sounds about right.) :p
Shez: Okay, I got her plan. She's trying to make me approach. Well, she'll get what she wants. :smirk: -throws one of her swords at her-
---
Frank: Nice to have some drinking buddies, honestly.
---
Nora: "Let's crush some balls, Yang!" :grin:

-Her thoughts?-
---
Erika: "Hm? What do you think will happen?"
---
-On to warp to the Arthra!-
---
Scáthach: "Speaking of, I'm sure you want to go t
---
-Her thoughts too?-
Blake: I'll find out what was on her mind...
---
Pandora: "Was it for general behavior or just to be strong enough to protect your loved ones?"
---
-YEEEEE-
---
-go where? to them? kind of an unfinished sentence there-
---
Camilla: He reminds me so much of her...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "THEN STOP HAUNTING ME!"
---
Hayate: "They came from that book I mentioned!"
---
-Indeed, and she is quite content upon eating it-
---
Marvelous: "Not everything needs to be questioned"
Ahim: "Is that sooooo~?"
---
Aya: Maybe we should go off tomorrow...
I could, but, like I said, this isn't really about me, is it? What difference does it make that I'm here?

Clearly most of your concerns are over those two former Power Rangers.

___

Tetra: "So they were...brought to life from a spell book?"
___

-Sakura can already tell?-
___

-Ahim's totally not buying it-
___

-To which island this time?-

Shez: Okay, I got her plan. She's trying to make me approach. Well, she'll get what she wants. :smirk: -throws one of her swords at her-
---
Frank: Nice to have some drinking buddies, honestly.
---
Nora: "Let's crush some balls, Yang!" :grin:
-She tries to deflect it-
___

-Helps that they're on similar wavelengths, in a way-
___

Penny: "...That was an odd-sounding statement."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
She tries to deflect it-
___

-Helps that they're on similar wavelengths, in a way-
___

Penny: "...That was an odd-sounding statement."
-which was exactly what Shez wanted, running to get behind her and strike as she deflects-

Shez: Can she block two hits at once? From opposite directions?
---
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Yang: "Even for Nora, that felt weird. You okay, girl?"

Nora: "I'm totally fine!" -woozy-

Ren: "...Did you drink any water since we got here?"

Nora: "Nope!"

Ren: "...That explains it. Let me get a bottle."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ralsei: "ACK!" -Tried to duck to avoid it, the run!

You keep talking about how you're stronger than anyone, how you're smarter than anyone, how only you understand ARMS, but all of it just ties into you wanting to bring down anyone who gets in the way of what you want! At the end of the day, you're really just one sore loser, aren't you?!

-He might be just what they need to stall Chaldea long enough for her to carry out her plan...-

You Think I Dont Have More Trips Up My Metal Sleeves? I Didnt Build This Giant Robot To Lose

-Tasque Manager regroups with her Tasque unit and Swatchlings afterwards. Of them, a few of her Tasques are injured, and all of the Swatchlings are injured or wounded-

Autobot and Servant stuff unreplied, Digi.
___

And the resorts look exquisite!

-And the vast number of Pokemon wildlife endemic to the area only add to the natural beauty of the isles-
___

Steven: "That's basically just almost any energy source, right?
___

nope. you're looking at a genuine monster, here. Sans the skeleton, but most people just call me Sans. -Wves at them-

-...There's gaps between some of the bone segments on his hand, and the hand is too thin for one that would have flesh, making it impossible for it to just be realistic paint or a glove designed to look like a skeletal hand. He's an actual, sentient talking skeleton-
Rook: "Hold your ground, everyone! We won't fall into despair if we never give up!"

Ingrid: -still in disguise, getting closer to Rita- Oh, these two... -internally rolls her eyes-

---
---
---
-The Tiger copy jumped at Ralsei again, while something else attacked Moon-

-Indeed, even if he was to fail, no doubt he would fulfill the purpose to keep them busy-

Zedd: "A shame then, that it won't see the light of day again!" -punched the cockpit, HARD-
-For not it seems they're safe...-

Gareth: "Fine, but I'll keep an eye open!"
---
Jeanne: "Then we shall inform everyone in soon"
---
Bumblebee: "Sort of, it needs to be processed first in order for my race to consume it, but it can be created from any source of energy"
---
Yuri: ".........Either we're in hell, or something out of a fantasy book"

Natsuki: "Screw that! This looks like some wacky cartoon!"
Blake: I'll find out what was on her mind...
---
Pandora: "Was it for general behavior or just to be strong enough to protect your loved ones?"
---
-YEEEEE-
---
-go where? to them? kind of an unfinished sentence there-
---
Camilla: He reminds me so much of her...
-It tends to be difficult to, not because she's a goddess, but because she's an airhead-
---
Erika: "...She may have said something like the latter..."
---
-So they prepare to thaaaaat-
---
Scáthach: "Speaking of, I'm sure you want to go to her"
---
-And that gives her the instinct to protecc?-
I could, but, like I said, this isn't really about me, is it? What difference does it make that I'm here?

Clearly most of your concerns are over those two former Power Rangers.

___

Tetra: "So they were...brought to life from a spell book?"
___

-Sakura can already tell?-
___

-Ahim's totally not buying it-
___

-To which island this time?-
Atalanta: "...Why are you lecturing me?!"
---
Hayate: "Kinda, yeah"
---
-From Rin's smile upon putting it in her mouth? Yeah-
---
-Nope, still with a sly smile-
---
-She'll take time to think about it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It tends to be difficult to, not because she's a goddess, but because she's an airhead-
---
Erika: "...She may have said something like the latter..."
---
-So they prepare to thaaaaat-
---
Scáthach: "Speaking of, I'm sure you want to go to her"
---
-And that gives her the instinct to protecc?-
-that's fair enough :V-
---
Pandora: "Oh, then you should probably follow what she says."

-cue Erika GASPING in SHOCK-

Pandora: "...What? You think I managed to become a general of Hades with just good looks and charms? .....Okay, yeah, I totally did, but I had to ensure I was as deadly as I was pretty to keep it, and that meant rigorous training and sheer willpower. But by the end, I earned my right to be a total show off because I was pretty much the most powerful god of the Underworld who wasn't Hades or Medusa." :p
---
-YEEEEEEEE-
---
Kanna: "I totally do~" :b:
---
-ABSOLUTELY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...Why are you lecturing me?!"
---
Hayate: "Kinda, yeah"
---
-From Rin's smile upon putting it in her mouth? Yeah-
---
-Nope, still with a sly smile-
---
-She'll take time to think about it-
I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by explaining my plans. But, perhaps I'm not so much here to lecture you, so much as a reminder of your own anger towards me and all of my actions.

After all, I'm not the only one here who you have bad blood with. I thought that much at least would be obvious by now. -Points at the visions of Kimberly and Trini-

___

Tetra: "Only kind of...?"
___

Well, it looks your breakfast is a hit. :p
___

-Marvelous even more embarrassed?-
___

-Yeah, she's got a full day for that, at least-

-which was exactly what Shez wanted, running to get behind her and strike as she deflects-

Shez: Can she block two hits at once? From opposite directions?
---
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Yang: "Even for Nora, that felt weird. You okay, girl?"

Nora: "I'm totally fine!" -woozy-

Ren: "...Did you drink any water since we got here?"

Nora: "Nope!"

Ren: "...That explains it. Let me get a bottle."
-The attack lands...but then Undyne promptly turns around to wave her spear at her-

-The spear seemingly does strike Shez...yet oddly seems to have just...phased through her harmlessly-

___

-And now I don't know how to continue this-
___

(How did you forget to hydrate in the sun for that long? Never mind, what's important is just getting her some water...)

---
---
---

-Indeed, even if he was to fail, no doubt he would fulfill the purpose to keep them busy-

Zedd: "A shame then, that it won't see the light of day again!" -punched the cockpit, HARD-

---
---
Bumblebee: "Sort of, it needs to be processed first in order for my race to consume it, but it can be created from any source of energy"
---

Ralsei: "What an inspiring spee-ACK!" -This time he tried to swat the Tiger copy with his scarf, which surprisingly struck with a lot of strength-

Moon: -Tried to blast it with magic beam- "Now what?!"

-And that's all Koyanskaya would need to eradicate the human race...-

-Giga Queen goes stumbling across the room-

Tasque Manager: -Sighs in relief- "We've got them...We all stand wounded, but we've got them...And we still stand. Let's bring these coins to the others as per objective..."

Rudinn Ranger: "At least the lizard himself is deceased..."

Am I wrong? You're complaining about how the rules change or whatever even right now, yet you're still adapt to them, still insisting that you're better than everyone else. What's your problem?!
___

I-I think we can say that we officially have a vacation plan then, everyone!
___

Peridot: "Fascinating! What's the refining process that converts them into Energon?"
___

-Chuckles- don't worry, you're not in the afterlife. actually, believe it or not, this is probably the first time you're in reality at all. you're no longer trapped within a literal video game. or, "visual novels" as Alphys tells me they're called.

i'd explain more right now, but uhh, it'd probably be too much for you to process.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

Ralsei: "What an inspiring spee-ACK!" -This time he tried to swat the Tiger copy with his scarf, which surprisingly struck with a lot of strength-

Tasque Manager: -Sighs in relief- "We've got them...We all stand wounded, but we've got them...And we still stand. Let's bring these coins to the others as per objective..."

Am I wrong? You're complaining about how the rules change or whatever even right now, yet you're still adapt to them, still insisting that you're better than everyone else. What's your problem?!
___

___

Peridot: "Fascinating! What's the refining process that converts them into Energon?"
___

-Chuckles- don't worry, you're not in the afterlife. actually, believe it or not, this is probably the first time you're in reality at all. you're no longer trapped within a literal video game. or, "visual novels" as Alphys tells me they're called.

i'd explain more right now, but uhh, it'd probably be too much for you to process.
-and what attacked Daisuke and Rook?-

-also, the disguised Ingrid is getting pretty close to Rita-
---
Weiss: "Wow, I didn't think it would be so fast but... perhaps wait until we get our home back before making any announcements?"
---
-Byleth is now completely lost on the conversation :V-
---
Arlon: "I believe even that may be too much, Master Sans."

-The attack lands...but then Undyne promptly turns around to wave her spear at her-

-The spear seemingly does strike Shez...yet oddly seems to have just...phased through her harmlessly-

___

-And now I don't know how to continue this-
___

(How did you forget to hydrate in the sun for that long? Never mind, what's important is just getting her some water...)
Shez: "...Huh..." -not even freaking out over the fact that there's a spear that went through her-
---
-same...-
---
-REN BRINGS WATER-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "...Huh..." -not even freaking out over the fact that there's a spear that went through her-
---
-same...-
---
-REN BRINGS WATER-
-And Undyne herself just takes a battle stance again, oddly not confused by the result-

-A few seconds later, however, a green aura starts glowing around Shez, who finds herself unable to move from where she stands, at least with teleportation-
___

-Any other ideas for here?-
___

-And quickly gets it to Nora?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Undyne herself just takes a battle stance again, oddly not confused by the result-

-A few seconds later, however, a green aura starts glowing around Shez, who finds herself unable to move from where she stands, at least with teleportation-
___

-Any other ideas for here?-
___

-And quickly gets it to Nora?-
Shez: "Huh?! What's going on?!"
---
-must think...-
---
-he makes her drink it!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Huh?! What's going on?!"
---
-must think...-
---
-he makes her drink it!-
You've run at high speeds and walked at slow and steady speeds...But I think it's time to see if you know how to face danger head on! -Summoning more spear constructs-

-She has an ability that can keep her opponents from fleeing....-

___

-That's perfectly fair-
___

-Nora feels refreshed and less loopy again?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You've run at high speeds and walked at slow and steady speeds...But I think it's time to see if you know how to face danger head on! -Summoning more spear constructs-

-She has an ability that can keep her opponents from fleeing....-

___

-That's perfectly fair-
___

-Nora feels refreshed and less loopy again?-
Shez: "Heh... give me all you've got, girl!" :smirk:
---
-thiiiiiink...-
---
Nora: "....I feel so much better. Thanks, guys!" :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Heh... give me all you've got, girl!" :smirk:
---
-thiiiiiink...-
---
Nora: "....I feel so much better. Thanks, guys!" :grin:

-With what strength Undyne still has from the weakness spell, she summons as many more spear constructs as she can, sending them all flying at Shez, all from different directions and at a different speeds. Random ones among them are the golden ones that flip directions to fly from the opposite side that they were originally thrown from-

-It's practically becoming a puzzle-based fight...-

___

-Any ideas as of yet?-
___

Penny: "We are just glad that you are okay, Nora! But remember that staying hydrated is important!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-With what strength Undyne still has from the weakness spell, she summons as many more spear constructs as she can, sending them all flying at Shez, all from different directions and at a different speeds. Random ones among them are the golden ones that flip directions to fly from the opposite side that they were originally thrown from-

-It's practically becoming a puzzle-based fight...-

___

-Any ideas as of yet?-
___

Penny: "We are just glad that you are okay, Nora! But remember that staying hydrated is important!"
Shez: "Easy!" -slams her palm to the ground, creating a wall of ice that covers one direction, then slashes and blocks those coming from the other three-

Byleth: Blizzard, the only spell she knows that isn't dark or light...
---
-no...-
---
Nora: "Sorry... Now let's do this, Yang!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Easy!" -slams her palm to the ground, creating a wall of ice that covers one direction, then slashes and blocks those coming from the other three-

Byleth: Blizzard, the only spell she knows that isn't dark or light...
---
-no...-
---
Nora: "Sorry... Now let's do this, Yang!"
-Was it a spell she learned before she was imbued with dark magic?-

-Undyne starts sending more regular spears towards the wall of ice to try and shatter it-
___

-I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

Penny: "We've got this, Ruby!" -Confident that they'll win-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Was it a spell she learned before she was imbued with dark magic?-

-Undyne starts sending more regular spears towards the wall of ice to try and shatter it-
___

-I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

Penny: "We've got this, Ruby!" -Confident that they'll win-
-technically, she learned it after, it just happens to be the only black magic spell she learns in Three Hopes (light, dark and black magic are different), implying that she could have been an ice mage if she didn't have those dark powers which is a neat contrast to Byleth having mostly fire spells-

-Shez still gets time to deflect most of the spear from the other three ways before the wall breaks, and it was audible enough for Shez to see it coming-
---
-okee-
---
Ruby: "With my speed and your awesomeness, we can prevail!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-technically, she learned it after, it just happens to be the only black magic spell she learns in Three Hopes (light, dark and black magic are different), implying that she could have been an ice mage if she didn't have those dark powers which is a neat contrast to Byleth having mostly fire spells-

-Shez still gets time to deflect most of the spear from the other three ways before the wall breaks, and it was audible enough for Shez to see it coming-
---
-okee-
---
Ruby: "With my speed and your awesomeness, we can prevail!"
-If she learned it at all, it still sounds like she might have some potential to be an ice mage as well wihch yeah, that'd further add to her being a foil to Byleth-

-With the wall destroyed, Undyne sends a number of regular and golden spears at her. The golden spears become less difficult to counter once one figures out hwo they work and adapts to it, but they're still disorienting when there's a decent number of them being thrown-
___

-How's Kamui?-
___

Penny: "So let the game of volleyball begin!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-If she learned it at all, it still sounds like she might have some potential to be an ice mage as well wihch yeah, that'd further add to her being a foil to Byleth-

-With the wall destroyed, Undyne sends a number of regular and golden spears at her. The golden spears become less difficult to counter once one figures out hwo they work and adapts to it, but they're still disorienting when there's a decent number of them being thrown-
___

-How's Kamui?-
___

Penny: "So let the game of volleyball begin!"
-though given Shez is somehow able to react to Byleth stopping time, the only way Undyne could truly counter Shez is by sending more spears than she can react against-
---
-she's taking some time off with her family-
---
-LET'S GO!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-though given Shez is somehow able to react to Byleth stopping time, the only way Undyne could truly counter Shez is by sending more spears than she can react against-
---
-she's taking some time off with her family-
---
-LET'S GO!-
-Which she could be capable of in her Undying form, and can even sometimes do in her normal form...but in addition to the weakness spell still currently in effect, she has no reason to utilize that form with how deadly she is in that form. There's neither anything crucial at stake nor is this a battle to the death-
___

-Who are likely still ecstatic over the fact that she's free again?-
___

-Yang serves the first throw?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which she could be capable of in her Undying form, and can even sometimes do in her normal form...but in addition to the weakness spell still currently in effect, she has no reason to utilize that form with how deadly she is in that form. There's neither anything crucial at stake nor is this a battle to the death-
___

-Who are likely still ecstatic over the fact that she's free again?-
___

-Yang serves the first throw?-
-maybe if she knew Shez cannot die as long as she's powered up, she'd go all out... but it's not really something that's been shared yet-

-only Scathach knows that-

-anyway, Shez adapting fairly well to the spears-
---
-oh ABSOLUTELY-
---
Yang: "I'll let you two serve first. To be nice." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-maybe if she knew Shez cannot die as long as she's powered up, she'd go all out... but it's not really something that's been shared yet-

-only Scathach knows that-

-anyway, Shez adapting fairly well to the spears-
---
-oh ABSOLUTELY-
---
Yang: "I'll let you two serve first. To be nice." :p
-Even if she did, there's no indication that Undyne can achieve her Undying form unless things get really bad, so it might be that she'd be unable to use it in that case-

Not bad... But the weakness spell hasn't worn off just yet. :p

___

-A lot of them were worried sick or even outright convinced that she'd just remain in jail...-
___

Penny: "That's highly considerate! ...But also a tactical error." :p

-Serves the first throw with a lot of power-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Even if she did, there's no indication that Undyne can achieve her Undying form unless things get really bad, so it might be that she'd be unable to use it in that case-

Not bad... But the weakness spell hasn't worn off just yet. :p

___

-A lot of them were worried sick or even outright convinced that she'd just remain in jail...-
___

Penny: "That's highly considerate! ...But also a tactical error." :p

-Serves the first throw with a lot of power-
Shez: Won't take long until it does...
---
-but here she is, taking some time off-

-something other Rulers insisted on her doing-
---
Yang: "All yours, Nora!"

-Nora manages to catch the serve and hit the ball back up for Yang to spike it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: Won't take long until it does...
---
-but here she is, taking some time off-

-something other Rulers insisted on her doing-
---
Yang: "All yours, Nora!"

-Nora manages to catch the serve and hit the ball back up for Yang to spike it-
-Which also further begs the question of how soon Undyne's own SOUL-trapping ability will wear off...-

___

-Which given their usual workload, says a lot-

-She seriously deserves the time off after spending months in a cell and the stress of the trial's outcome...-
___

-Depending on the path it takes, Penny either tries to send it back, or towards Ruby for her to spike it next-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which also further begs the question of how soon Undyne's own SOUL-trapping ability will wear off...-

___

-Which given their usual workload, says a lot-

-She seriously deserves the time off after spending months in a cell and the stress of the trial's outcome...-
___

-Depending on the path it takes, Penny either tries to send it back, or towards Ruby for her to spike it next-
Shez: What if I go full power, just to break out, then power down? Surely it's not strong enough to keep someone strong enough to be on par with gods, right?
---
-she still comes to help occasionally, but her coworkers are set on keeping her input minimal so she can catch up on lost time with her friends and family-

-...mainly because some of the Rulers are also among her close friends, such as Jeanne-
---
-Ruby isn't very strong physically, so she'd sent it back to Penny-

-we're allowed up to two hits in volleyball before having to send back, iirc-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: What if I go full power, just to break out, then power down? Surely it's not strong enough to keep someone strong enough to be on par with gods, right?
---
-she still comes to help occasionally, but her coworkers are set on keeping her input minimal so she can catch up on lost time with her friends and family-

-...mainly because some of the Rulers are also among her close friends, such as Jeanne-
---
-Ruby isn't very strong physically, so she'd sent it back to Penny-

-we're allowed up to two hits in volleyball before having to send back, iirc-
-Probably not...but it's still strong enough to keep a Beast like Chara trapped, so it's possible that it won't be simple to dispel it-
___

-Who probably visited her while she was still in that cell as much as her own family did...-
___

-It's been ages since I last played volleyball, but I think that's accurate-

-Penny spikes the ball as a result!-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Probably not...but it's still strong enough to keep a Beast like Chara trapped, so it's possible that it won't be simple to dispel it-
___

-Who probably visited her while she was still in that cell as much as her own family did...-
___

-It's been ages since I last played volleyball, but I think that's accurate-

-Penny spikes the ball as a result!-
-fair enough...-

Shez: "Man, I really can't move much..."
---
-she really appreciated Jeanne's company-
---
-POINT BECAUSE ROBOT AIM-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
This'll probably be my last post until Digi comes back, Uni.

-fair enough...-

Shez: "Man, I really can't move much..."
---
-she really appreciated Jeanne's company-
---
-POINT BECAUSE ROBOT AIM-
-It's possible that she can still teleport, however, as the ability mostly seems to restrict physical movements-
___

-She's basically Kamui's de facto best friend at this point with how close the two are-
___

Penny: "And that's score one!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-that's fair enough :V-
---
Pandora: "Oh, then you should probably follow what she says."

-cue Erika GASPING in SHOCK-

Pandora: "...What? You think I managed to become a general of Hades with just good looks and charms? .....Okay, yeah, I totally did, but I had to ensure I was as deadly as I was pretty to keep it, and that meant rigorous training and sheer willpower. But by the end, I earned my right to be a total show off because I was pretty much the most powerful god of the Underworld who wasn't Hades or Medusa." :p
---
-YEEEEEEEE-
---
Kanna: "I totally do~" :b:
---
-ABSOLUTELY-
Artemis: "...Well, the book is pretty nice!"
---
-Erika just blinks, silent in response-

Erika: "..............................................You...You actually worked hard?"
---
-Aaaand back!-
---
Scáthach: "Then go do so" :)
---
-Her thoughts?-
I have nothing to gain and everything to lose by explaining my plans. But, perhaps I'm not so much here to lecture you, so much as a reminder of your own anger towards me and all of my actions.

After all, I'm not the only one here who you have bad blood with. I thought that much at least would be obvious by now. -Points at the visions of Kimberly and Trini-

___

Tetra: "Only kind of...?"
___

Well, it looks your breakfast is a hit. :p
___

-Marvelous even more embarrassed?-
___

-Yeah, she's got a full day for that, at least-
-And she couldn't help but still growl at them-
---
Hayate: "Yeah, It's what I said" :p
---
Sakura: "As always" :p
Rin: "That pride is well earned"
---
-As evidenced by his red cheeks-
---
-So now back to the therapy!-

___

___

___

---
Weiss: "Wow, I didn't think it would be so fast but... perhaps wait until we get our home back before making any announcements?"
---
---
-Rook, Daisuke and Moon saw a 6 meters long snake that spits venom at them-
1688181167537.png

Rita: "...Hey, I don't know either"
-The Tiger copy was knocked back, but still was very much on foot and tried to leap at Ralsei-

-Indeed. Eventually the charge ends-

-Good...-
Zedd: "Any last words?"

Kama: "Sooo, what else is left to be attacked?"
---
Martha: "S-Sorry"
Caren: "They're all just desperate for a break" -playing Mortal Kombat on phone-
---
Bumblebee: "I don't think I'm the best to describe that"
---
Natsuki: "....That's a tall purplish man"

Yuri: -Sees Wheeljack- "Is that a giant robot?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's possible that she can still teleport, however, as the ability mostly seems to restrict physical movements-
___

-She's basically Kamui's de facto best friend at this point with how close the two are-
___

Penny: "And that's score one!"
-SHE TRIES THAT-
---
-their bonds bordering on sisterly-
---
Yang: "Nicely done!" :grin:

Artemis: "...Well, the book is pretty nice!"
---
-Erika just blinks, silent in response-

Erika: "..............................................You...You actually worked hard?"
---
-Aaaand back!-
---
Scáthach: "Then go do so" :)
---
-Her thoughts?-
Blake: "I know, right?"
---
Pandora: "Yeah! The only thing that's natural is my beauty~"
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-SHE HAPPILY DOES, GIGGLING-

Byleth: "Cute child..."
---
Camilla: I can fix him~

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "I know, right?"
---
Pandora: "Yeah! The only thing that's natural is my beauty~"
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
-SHE HAPPILY DOES, GIGGLING-

Byleth: "Cute child..."
---
Camilla: I can fix him~
Artemis: "No wonder you were reading it!"
---
Erika: "..............So I'll have to do it too?"
---
Mata Hari: "Ah, back~"
---
Scáthach: "Hm, despite how often she's fought..."
---
-New little brother acquired?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "No wonder you were reading it!"
---
Erika: "..............So I'll have to do it too?"
---
Mata Hari: "Ah, back~"
---
Scáthach: "Hm, despite how often she's fought..."
---
-New little brother acquired?-
Blake: "It's one of my favorites."
---
Pandora: "Yep. It's just a part of life."
---
Kamui: "You've got a lot of bags."
---
Byleth: "...How often does she fight?"
---
-perhaps-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And she couldn't help but still growl at them-
---
Hayate: "Yeah, It's what I said" :p
---
Sakura: "As always" :p
Rin: "That pride is well earned"
---
-As evidenced by his red cheeks-
---
-So now back to the therapy!-
Those two have been amongst your most hated foes for quite some time now. Or, do they even count as enemies anymore?"
___

Tetra: "...Alright, I'm curious."
___

-Rin of all people would certainly know what it's like to be prideful- :p

I'd try it, too, but I wasn't designed to be able to process normal foods. :p
___

-Which Ahim finds even cuter?- :V
___

-How does it go?-

-SHE TRIES THAT-
---
-their bonds bordering on sisterly-
---
Yang: "Nicely done!" :grin:
-IT WORKS!-

-However, she's still unable to run or move without teleportation-
___

-With how close they are, as well as even similar in some aspects, they've managed to find a strong kinship with each other-

-Some of the other Rulers even took over for Jeanne as well at times just so that she could be there to support Kamui-
___

Penny: "Thank you! You two made a tough serve!"

---
---
---
View attachment 374147
-The Tiger copy was knocked back, but still was very much on foot and tried to leap at Ralsei-

-Good...-

---
Caren: "They're all just desperate for a break" -playing Mortal Kombat on phone-
---
---

That looks kind of like a purple version of hte Great Deverourer from Ninjago

Moon: "...You don't?"

-Ralsei once again tries to run out of the way now panicking-

-How is Spamton NEO as a result?-

Yes...

...Zedd Get The Banana

-Giga Queen the grins mockingly as the mech points at the cases formerly containing hte Power Coins...which are now empty, with only a floating banana hovering within one of the shattered glass containers, as one of Queen's signature jokes-

Rudinn Ranger: "We're still waiting on an update about the status of the Power Coins."

ARMS stuff was unreplied, Uni.
___

F-For once, I can agree with Caren on something...

I believe we should. We have other more important priorities at the moment, and it'd be for the best not to get anyone's hopes up for a break just yet, nor distract them from our potentially soon battle with the Alliance...
___

Peridot: "Fair enough, would Wheeljack know?"

Steven: -Notices: "What's wrong, Byleth?"
___

Penny: "Actually, yes. But as Sans and Arlon have said, perhaps it is best that we explain more later." :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Good...-

---
---
---

Yes...

...Zedd Get The Banana

-Giga Queen the grins mockingly as the mech points at the cases formerly containing hte Power Coins...which are now empty, with only a floating banana hovering within one of the shattered glass containers, as one of Queen's signature jokes-

Rudinn Ranger: "We're still waiting on an update about the status of the Power Coins."

___

I believe we should. We have other more important priorities at the moment, and it'd be for the best not to get anyone's hopes up for a break just yet, nor distract them from our potentially soon battle with the Alliance...
___

___

Penny: "Actually, yes. But as Sans and Arlon have said, perhaps it is best that we explain more later." :lol:
-the disguised Ingrid is close enough for Rita to see-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, I'll show you my problem!" -summons more of the Cell while letting herself be even more taken over by Psycho Power-
---
Weiss: "Thank you for letting me some of your time then."

Kamui: "No... we should be the ones thanking you."
---
Byleth: "Nothing. I'm simply... not very knowledgeable on this subject so I feel like I don't belong. But they seem interested in the topic so I don't want to stop them because of me."

-she may be a bit cold and pessimistic, likely due to her background, but she's still very compassionate of others-
---
Arlon: "Though it should be said that all of this was Monika's idea. She truly wanted you girls to have another chance at life."

-IT WORKS!-

-However, she's still unable to run or move without teleportation-
___

-With how close they are, as well as even similar in some aspects, they've managed to find a strong kinship with each other-

-Some of the other Rulers even took over for Jeanne as well at times just so that she could be there to support Kamui-
___

Penny: "Thank you! You two made a tough serve!"
Shez: Dammit, I thought it'd break me free... but I don't really have a lot of teleports left...

-she can only do them about 6 times a day, and even that's actually double what can be done in-game, I'm just doing 6 as a headcanon because SPOILER-
---
-not too often though, they still have a lot of work-
---
Yang: "Alright, our turn now!" -does a VERY strong serve, as expected from Yang-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: Dammit, I thought it'd break me free... but I don't really have a lot of teleports left...

-she can only do them about 6 times a day, and even that's actually double what can be done in-game, I'm just doing 6 as a headcanon because SPOILER-
---
-not too often though, they still have a lot of work-
---
Yang: "Alright, our turn now!" -does a VERY strong serve, as expected from Yang-
-I guess I'll find out what the spoiler is if I ever play Three Hopes as well- :p

-The teleport allowed her to avoid one entire wave of spears, at least-

___

-Mostly paperwork- :V
___

-Ruby may need to hit it first due to the volleyball traveling with a lot of speed as a result of the strong serve-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I guess I'll find out what the spoiler is if I ever play Three Hopes as well- :p

-The teleport allowed her to avoid one entire wave of spears, at least-

___

-Mostly paperwork- :V
___

-Ruby may need to hit it first due to the volleyball traveling with a lot of speed as a result of the strong serve-
Shez: At least it made me dodge that...
---
-but for now, Kamui and Jeanne had an entire day off-
---
-which she manages to do!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: "It's one of my favorites."
---
Pandora: "Yep. It's just a part of life."
---
Kamui: "You've got a lot of bags."
---
Byleth: "...How often does she fight?"
---
-perhaps-
Artemis: "Ooooh, I see, I see!" Yay, I'm learning about her!
---
Erika: "...Why you didn't tell me before?"
---
Mata Hari: "We couldn't help but purchase a number of things" :p
---
Scáthach: "A number of times. Somewhat often"
---
-At least maybe in her eyes- :p
Those two have been amongst your most hated foes for quite some time now. Or, do they even count as enemies anymore?"
___

Tetra: "...Alright, I'm curious."
___

-Rin of all people would certainly know what it's like to be prideful- :p

I'd try it, too, but I wasn't designed to be able to process normal foods. :p
___

-Which Ahim finds even cuter?- :V
___

-How does it go?-
Atalanta: "They... They are!"
---
Hayate: "Awww, is that soooo~?" :p
---
Sakura: "I know, I would have done some for you otherwise!"
---
-You bet that she does, smiling-
---
Kiara: "I believe you should go out a little more"
Lusamine: "...I've been pondering that"
That looks kind of like a purple version of hte Great Deverourer from Ninjago

Yes...

...Zedd Get The Banana

___

___

___

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, I'll show you my problem!" -summons more of the Cell while letting herself be even more taken over by Psycho Power-
---

---
Byleth: "Nothing. I'm simply... not very knowledgeable on this subject so I feel like I don't belong. But they seem interested in the topic so I don't want to stop them because of me."

-she may be a bit cold and pessimistic, likely due to her background, but she's still very compassionate of others-
---
Arlon: "Though it should be said that all of this was Monika's idea. She truly wanted you girls to have another chance at life."
ahue
-The snake circled itself around the still immobile Ouja copy, hissing at the othersn in a protective gesture making it clear who it was summoned by before spitting venom at them-
Rita: "Oh, that's go-" -sees her- "Hm? Soldier?"
If it wasn't clear by now, if you really think I'm making the fights against Rider copies an easy thing for the heroes, well... Get that thought out your heads

-Spamton NEO is now as large as an average Megazord, but much more powerful-

Zedd: "........." -he did a stronger punch on the mech in frustrated fury at the realization-

Nitocris: "Those are the devices used by them to channel the Grid's energy, correct?"
Gareth: "Yep!"
---
Jeanne: "After all, you're the one who took in consideration a good place for us to take a break"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, I think he's the best one to ask about here" -Phosphora had to learn as well to make Energon in order to provide Blitzwing-
-It's much easier than they think with the right tools-
---
-They glare in diebelief-

Wheeljack: "Okay, can't say I fully blame them, but you really need to listen"

Yuri: "...It can talk too! Like the skeleton!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "Ooooh, I see, I see!" Yay, I'm learning about her!
---
Erika: "...Why you didn't tell me before?"
---
Mata Hari: "We couldn't help but purchase a number of things" :p
---
Scáthach: "A number of times. Somewhat often"
---
-At least maybe in her eyes- :p
-that's so good, Artemis!-
---
Pandora: "Well, we were just about to start our first lesson, right? I'd have told you then." :p
---
Kamui: "Anything for me?" :b:
---
Byleth: "At such a young age..." :urg:
---
-she will dote on dragon boy-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "They... They are!"
---
Hayate: "Awww, is that soooo~?" :p
---
Sakura: "I know, I would have done some for you otherwise!"
---
-You bet that she does, smiling-
---
Kiara: "I believe you should go out a little more"
Lusamine: "...I've been pondering that"
Why would Chaldea be offering them shelter and a chance to redeem themselves in their eyes, then?
___

Tetra: "...Yes. Can you explain this what this spell book's deal is , orrr...?"
___

Nora: "I've considered added the ability for the XJs to consume and process human foods as an upgrade, but the technology for robotics simply isn't that advanced ye-"

The TSAB has the technology to build androids that can eat and process food.

Nora: "Wait, what?!"
___

-Will she comment on it or just giggle at him?-
___

-So Lusamine herself seems up for the idea...-

Shez: At least it made me dodge that...
---
-but for now, Kamui and Jeanne had an entire day off-
---
-which she manages to do!-
I'm not done with this test of your strength just yet!

-How much longer will the weakening spell last?-

___

-Something they desperately needed after that entire debacle...-
___

-ALLOWING PENNY TO TRY SPIKING IT BACK TO YANG AND NORA'S SIDE-

---

---

---
ahue
-The snake circled itself around the still immobile Ouja copy, hissing at the othersn in a protective gesture making it clear who it was summoned by before spitting venom at them-
If it wasn't clear by now, if you really think I'm making the fights against Rider copies an easy thing for the heroes, well... Get that thought out your heads

Zedd: "........." -he did a stronger punch on the mech in frustrated fury at the realization-

Nitocris: "Those are the devices used by them to channel the Grid's energy, correct?"
---
Jeanne: "After all, you're the one who took in consideration a good place for us to take a break"
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, I think he's the best one to ask about here" -Phosphora had to learn as well to make Energon in order to provide Blitzwing-
---

Moon: "Despite being a mindless clone, it was still able to summon a familiar..."

IM NOT JUST A [BIG SHOT] ANYMORE...IM AT THE [top of the world]!!! ARE YOU GETTING THIS, MIKE?! IM THE [BIGGEST SHOT] OF THEM ALL NOW!

-Spamton let out a horribly distorted, glitchy sounded laughter upon finishing that sentence-

-The mech crashes into a wall, and Giga Queen herself turns red, actually frowning and glaring in fury, herself-

-Jenny switches out her arms for buzzsaws again and starts spinning around, trying to wipe out the Cell in one fell swoop-

Rudinn Ranger: "And retrieving them means the lives of our Ranger Sentry kin will no longer be at the mercy of Rita Repulsa and Koyanskay..."
___

W-We haven't even had time to research a location for a vacation, much less plan for one...

You made a great suggestion, Weiss. Chaldea as a whole needs a break, and you may have just found the ideal location for one. It's certainly inspired some hope amongst all of us here.
___

Steven: "...I know what it's like feeling left out. There's been a lot of stuff about the Gems and the Earth that I didn't learn for years. I've felt like an outsider a lot..."

Peridot: "I'll gladly ask him when we return to the ship, then!" :grin:
___

Penny: "Is now a good time to mention that I am an android?" :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

Moon: "Despite being a mindless clone, it was still able to summon a familiar..."

IM NOT JUST A [BIG SHOT] ANYMORE...IM AT THE [top of the world]!!! ARE YOU GETTING THIS, MIKE?! IM THE [BIGGEST SHOT] OF THEM ALL NOW!

-Spamton let out a horribly distorted, glitchy sounded laughter upon finishing that sentence-

-The mech crashes into a wall, and Giga Queen herself turns red, actually frowning and glaring in fury, herself-

-Jenny switches out her arms for buzzsaws again and starts spinning around, trying to wipe out the Cell in one fell swoop-

Rudinn Ranger: "And retrieving them means the lives of our Ranger Sentry kin will no longer be at the mercy of Rita Repulsa and Koyanskay..."
___

W-We haven't even had time to research a location for a vacation, much less plan for one...

You made a great suggestion, Weiss. Chaldea as a whole needs a break, and you may have just found the ideal location for one. It's certainly inspired some hope amongst all of us here.
___

Steven: "...I know what it's like feeling left out. There's been a lot of stuff about the Gems and the Earth that I didn't learn for years. I've felt like an outsider a lot..."

Peridot: "I'll gladly ask him when we return to the ship, then!" :grin:
___

Penny: "Is now a good time to mention that I am an android?" :lol:
Ingrid: -kneels before Rita, secretly charging a projectile- "I am here to assist you. Your wish is my command." -she said that, fully expecting Rita to say something like "Take down those intruders!" so she can twist it in her favor-

-one of the Cell managed to land a punch before being cut... which probably didn't do much to Jenny but still, props for trying :V-
---
Weiss: "I'm glad to hear all of this." :)
---
Byleth: "Perhaps there were some truths you were not ready to handle yet?"
---
Arlon: "I believe it would not be a good time, Lady Polendina."

I'm not done with this test of your strength just yet!

-How much longer will the weakening spell last?-

___

-Something they desperately needed after that entire debacle...-
___

-ALLOWING PENNY TO TRY SPIKING IT BACK TO YANG AND NORA'S SIDE-
-it's actually just now ran out-
---
Kamui: -in a hot spring, drinking a fruity (non-alcoholic) cocktail- "Hmmmm... I needed this..."
---
-NORA LEAPS FORWARD TO TRY AND CATCH IT IN A DESPERATE MANUVER-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-it's actually just now ran out-
---
Kamui: -in a hot spring, drinking a fruity (non-alcoholic) cocktail- "Hmmmm... I needed this..."
---
-NORA LEAPS FORWARD TO TRY AND CATCH IT IN A DESPERATE MANUVER-
-Undyne doesn't realize it...until she starts summoning more spears, and finds that she can summon a normal amount of them again-

___

-Probably at a spring in the Bureau's Earth or Mewni-

-Either way, having that break is probably doing wonders for her stress-
___

-BUT IS SHE ABLE TO?!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne doesn't realize it...until she starts summoning more spears, and finds that she can summon a normal amount of them again-

___

-Probably at a spring in the Bureau's Earth or Mewni-

-Either way, having that break is probably doing wonders for her stress-
___

-BUT IS SHE ABLE TO?!-
Shez: Alright, Shez, no more gimmicks. Just focus on your own reaction time and speed.
---
-as much as she wants to be with her family, having some lonely days like this where it's just her and maybe one close friends... she needed those too-
---
-JUST ENOUGH!-

-but she'll have a hard time catching the next one if Yang doesn't score a point-

Top Bottom