• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My net has been complete garbage indeed

Atalanta: "This is their fault... This is their fault for confusing me!"
---
Hayate: "Thank you! They did end thinking the same!"
---
-For now breakfast is finished!-
---
Marvelous/Ahim: Wait, is it really over?
---
-Aya decided to do that... After the session, of course-
Any idea what's causing it?

-She's never dealt with people she holds such a grudge against remaining in the group...At least they were just prisoners before-

-Heck, even Kamui's violent actions without her Dragonstone, which were enough to anger Atalanta into using the boar Pelt, can at least be excused on the basis that Kamui wasn't herself as a result of the loss of that Dragonstone itself, having been entirely influenced by her cursed blood. Kimberly and Trini's actions were all fully conscious choices, and while the latter of the two was always highly reluctant, the former of the two only recently began to show remorse for them...-
___

Tetra: "They began seeing you as family in return, I take it?"
___

Nora: "That was a most exquisite breakfast! Thank you, Miss Tohsaka." :grin:

With that, I think we can start getting ready for the mall!
___

-The Ferris Wheel's finally been fixed, and it seems to have ended it's last rotation for it's current set of riders...Yeah, it seems the ride's over-
___

-Speaking of, what else does Kiara ask Lusamine about?-

Shez: -snickers before dashing to try and avoid the spears-
---
-they know what it's like to be overburdened with work due to Ruler duties :V-
---
Nora: "We totally should've planned something too while they were chatting." :lol:

Yang: "Nah, we'll be fine." :p
-Is Shez able to?-
___

-Paperwork can be just as exhausting as cooking when there's borderline mountains' worth of of it, and that's in addition to planning strategies and doing actual fighting themselves- :V
___

Penny: "We will see about that!"

-Ruby's turn to try making a swift serve!-

-INGRID BEAMUS BACK! and occasionally summons a clone to punch a clone, just to taunt Rita with how she's not even going all out-

Rook: "D.D., you pummel the mooks. I'll take a more... subtle approach."

Daisuke: "AYE AYE, BUD!"

Coyle: "...You missed." :chuckle: "I can't believe you missed!" :laugh:

-they go back to hit her?-
---
Azura: "I suppose I can find some eventually..."
---
Byleth: I can't wait to have a teaching room in this group...
---
-yes she absolutely is... oh btw, the others probably have a way to watch the session even if they're not in the room-

Harleen: "Look, if all you're gonna do is just ask me questions all the time, we're not gonna get anywhere. I could answer all your questions if I wanted to but if I don't know your story, I can't really do anything here.

Tell me everything about how things happened. I'm here to learn your perspective, not to share you mine. That'll be the best way to figure out how we can find a good solution, whether it's something peaceful or something that ends with me letting ya borrow a gun to shoot Monika."

-Kiara knows Harleen well enough to know that the last part is just so she can set herself as a party that isn't entirely against what the Dokis currently want to do in the hopes of them being more willing to open up?-
-The Gills copy is knocked back by it-
-One of her clones managed to punch the Tiger copy, saving Ralsei for the moment-

Zedd: "Indeed, but there must be a victor, and I won't accept a draw either"

Koyanskaya: "I'll see how it goes when I use it then"

Ereshkigal: "In what way?"
---
Scáthach: "I could grant some to the people that don't"
Martha: "You can?"
Scáthach: "You don't know the extents of what my runes cam do"
---
-All those kids have potential to be great, but a guide might be needed-
---
-They do so via a polarized window-

Natsuki: "How about we end already by you doing the latter?"

Yuri: "I prefer knives myself"

Kiara: "Well you won't until we're done here" -yeah, she understands that what Monika did... Wasn't pretty-
Ralsei: "I-I don't know who you, are, but thank you!"

Moon: "Sounds like a plan!" -Charging more magic beam spells-

Oh Good Thing Then. Neither Will I!

-Queen fires both of Giga Queen's fists from the mech's arms, launching them at Zedd as missiles at high speed-

-Jenny didn't say a word, and simply gave a smug grin as just before the razorangs flew back to damage Coyle-

-One of the razorangs would be enough to damage one of the Rad Scientist's six ARMS, while the other would cause even more damage to the synthetic skin on her face-

GOOD LUCK, FELLOW [BIG SHOT]! FOR NOW, IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A [pest control] TO [hunt] DOWN... -Distorted laughter-

Taking down the leader bad guys and trashing any more Megazords or vehicles they have left! They won't stand a chance against our combined forces without their powerful weapons!

Lady Sitonai! You sitll have a cellular phone, correcteth? Please helpeth if you do, we must contacteth the others to see if they have verily finallyeth retrieved the Powere Coins!
___

That's right, you know how to quickly create clothes out of mana, right?

I think I'll just stick to my Hawaiian jacket and shorts. :p
___

-Kanna at least is studying under Scathach, and Abigail's adoptive family members try to help her better understand her powers when possible, while Star's studying under the Casters, but most of the others don't really have many teachers or mentors, if any..."
___

...she ain't actually gonna give them a gun or any knives, right?

Peridot: "I believe this is just a method to get them to be more open to discussing their issues, or at least more open to the idea of talking to Harleen and Kiara at all..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The Gills copy is knocked back by it-
-One of her clones managed to punch the Tiger copy, saving Ralsei for the moment-

Zedd: "Indeed, but there must be a victor, and I won't accept a draw either"

Koyanskaya: "I'll see how it goes when I use it then"

Ereshkigal: "In what way?"
---
Scáthach: "I could grant some to the people that don't"
Martha: "You can?"
Scáthach: "You don't know the extents of what my runes cam do"
---
-All those kids have potential to be great, but a guide might be needed-
---
-They do so via a polarized window-

Natsuki: "How about we end already by you doing the latter?"

Yuri: "I prefer knives myself"

Kiara: "Well you won't until we're done here" -yeah, she understands that what Monika did... Wasn't pretty-

-Queen fires both of Giga Queen's fists from the mech's arms, launching them at Zedd as missiles at high speed-

-Jenny didn't say a word, and simply gave a smug grin as just before the razorangs flew back to damage Coyle-

-One of the razorangs would be enough to damage one of the Rad Scientist's six ARMS, while the other would cause even more damage to the synthetic skin on her face-

GOOD LUCK, FELLOW [BIG SHOT]! FOR NOW, IT LOOKS LIKE I HAVE A [pest control] TO [hunt] DOWN... -Distorted laughter-

Taking down the leader bad guys and trashing any more Megazords or vehicles they have left! They won't stand a chance against our combined forces without their powerful weapons!

Lady Sitonai! You sitll have a cellular phone, correcteth? Please helpeth if you do, we must contacteth the others to see if they have verily finallyeth retrieved the Powere Coins!
___

___

-Kanna at least is studying under Scathach, and Abigail's adoptive family members try to help her better understand her powers when possible, while Star's studying under the Casters, but most of the others don't really have many teachers or mentors, if any..."
___

Peridot: "I believe this is just a method to get them to be more open to discussing their issues, or at least more open to the idea of talking to Harleen and Kiara at all..."
-Ingrid vs Rita unreplied-

-Daisuke grabs a nearby clone and chucks them towards more soldiers, laughing from the sheer thrill of battle-

Rook: Never change, buddy.

-damage? no, the razorang straight up sliced an ARM-

Coyle: "I can't believe you'd go so far as to dismember me! Springtron! Pummel her!"

-Springtron was charging another shockwave-
---
Weiss: "....I shall be on my way now."
---
Byleth: 🤔
---
Harleen: "Sure, I could always just do that... but then what? What happens after that? You're in a completely new world that you two know nothing about and all those people who stopped both of ya from killing Monika earlier ain't gonna let you get away with murder. You might as well entertain the idea of some therapy to talk about what's on your minds. And don't worry, it's free of charge. All it's gonna cost ya is a little bit of time. Nuthin' else!

So I's got an idea. If the stories we hear and the things we do really makes me think murder's the only way to soothe your souls, I'll let you pick your weapons. If my friend and I find another way, you'll have to swear to try that one first. Do we have a deal?" :p

-Is Shez able to?-
___

-Paperwork can be just as exhausting as cooking when there's borderline mountains' worth of of it, and that's in addition to planning strategies and doing actual fighting themselves- :V
___

Penny: "We will see about that!"

-Ruby's turn to try making a swift serve!-
-she managed to dodge the first four... but the last one struck her and all the damage she sustained while power-up also caught up to her, so she dropped her swords and tripped from the spear striking her-

Shez: "Dammit..."
---
-yeah... so they truly understand and don't mind waiting longer-
---
-AND SHE'LL DEFINITELY TRY TO MAKE ONE!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she managed to dodge the first four... but the last one struck her and all the damage she sustained while power-up also caught up to her, so she dropped her swords and tripped from the spear striking her-

Shez: "Dammit..."
---
-yeah... so they truly understand and don't mind waiting longer-
---
-AND SHE'LL DEFINITELY TRY TO MAKE ONE!-
-Undyne still crashes into a wall as a result of the explosion's effect, so she also has to take a few seconds to recover-

Ugh...I'm honestly surprised that even just barely worked...

___

-Or even ordering less food than normal?-
___

-If she's able to throw the volleyball quickly enough, Penny may be able to spike it to Yang and Nora's side before either of them can reach it in time-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne still crashes into a wall as a result of the explosion's effect, so she also has to take a few seconds to recover-

Ugh...I'm honestly surprised that even just barely worked...

___

-Or even ordering less food than normal?-
___

-If she's able to throw the volleyball quickly enough, Penny may be able to spike it to Yang and Nora's side before either of them can reach it in time-
Shez: "I haven't had a fight this close in ages... Heheh..."
---
-sometimes, that happens-
---
-well, serving is a solo thing, so they still have to survive one assault from Nora and Yang-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I haven't had a fight this close in ages... Heheh..."
---
-sometimes, that happens-
---
-well, serving is a solo thing, so they still have to survive one assault from Nora and Yang-
I haven't had a fight this difficult in a while...

-She's on more even ground with the likes of Cu or Revali-

___

-Will this be one of those instances or not so much?-
___

-And given their respective abilities, Ruby may have to focus on passing the ball and tossing it in specific directions while Penny focuses on spiking it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I haven't had a fight this difficult in a while...

-She's on more even ground with the likes of Cu or Revali-

___

-Will this be one of those instances or not so much?-
___

-And given their respective abilities, Ruby may have to focus on passing the ball and tossing it in specific directions while Penny focuses on spiking it-
Shez: "I think I'm ready to call it even. This was just a little spar, after all."
---
-should I be nice or cruel? :V-
---
-but they might be able to prevail as long as Ruby has enough reaction time-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I think I'm ready to call it even. This was just a little spar, after all."
---
-should I be nice or cruel? :V-
---
-but they might be able to prevail as long as Ruby has enough reaction time-
...You know what? So am I... -Steadily standing back up, using her spear to help herself up-
___

-That would be your call- :V
___

-Something that might just give them the edge over Yang and Nora, who both have more of an advantage in strength here-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...You know what? So am I... -Steadily standing back up, using her spear to help herself up-
___

-That would be your call- :V
___

-Something that might just give them the edge over Yang and Nora, who both have more of an advantage in strength here-
-Shez offers a handshake-
---
-they'll take their time (: -
---
-Penny is also very mobile because android-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which Undyne accepts with grace-
___

-The servers and chefs will be relieved...-
___

-The same as ever, although she's refraining from flying or using her rocket boosters-
Shez: "I can tell you've got a lotta spirit when fighting. I respect that." :)
---
-good for them-
---
-so she's playing fair-

-good for her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I can tell you've got a lotta spirit when fighting. I respect that." :)
---
-good for them-
---
-so she's playing fair-

-good for her-
And I can see why you're one of the greatest warriors of your home land. I've rarely had that much of a challenge trying to fight an opponent!
___

-In any case, the lobster and sides are served!-
___

-For a fair and fun game, all of the players are keeping the use of their powers to a minimum in this match-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And I can see why you're one of the greatest warriors of your home land. I've rarely had that much of a challenge trying to fight an opponent!
___

-In any case, the lobster and sides are served!-
___

-For a fair and fun game, all of the players are keeping the use of their powers to a minimum in this match-
Shez: "You should see me when I don't hold back. I'm quite the show." :p

-Undyne can assume Byleth is one of the few where Shez doesn't hold back?-
---
Kamui: 🤤
---
-good thing Ruby is naturally fast even without a Semblance- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "You should see me when I don't hold back. I'm quite the show." :p

-Undyne can assume Byleth is one of the few where Shez doesn't hold back?-
---
Kamui: 🤤
---
-good thing Ruby is naturally fast even without a Semblance- :p
Lemme guess, you tend to not hold back on when you're sparring with your sis since she's apparently an ever greater warrior?
___

-Unsurprisingly, it's quite good-

-Not as good as Shirou's food or the rest of the kitchen staff's, but still high quality-
___

-Which is another reason why her team may just have edge over Yang and Nora's- :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lemme guess, you tend to not hold back on when you're sparring with your sis since she's apparently an ever greater warrior?
___

-Unsurprisingly, it's quite good-

-Not as good as Shirou's food or the rest of the kitchen staff's, but still high quality-
___

-Which is another reason why her team may just have edge over Yang and Nora's- :p
Shez: "Oh, you've got no idea how crazy she can get in battle. It's almost like... fate itself guides her or something. Though her Servants also punch around my weight class so they're more sparring partners where all restraints are gone." :p
---
-and it's still enough to make her mewl at the taste- :3
---
-yeah, for now :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Oh, you've got no idea how crazy she can get in battle. It's almost like... fate itself guides her or something. Though her Servants also punch around my weight class so they're more sparring partners where all restraints are gone." :p
---
-and it's still enough to make her mewl at the taste- :3
---
-yeah, for now :V-
She's got a literal Goddess providing her with some power, so it's entirely possible that fate is guiding her. :p

...I really should introduce myself to Guifei, though. I know most of the Servants around here, but she's like, the only one who's been summoned since Toffee showed up again. I don't know much about her besides what Byleth herself has mentioned, but she sounds like a badass. :p

___

-Kamui and Jeanne definitely love their food- :p
___

-On that note, would Ruby be able to make a throw or spike too quick for Yang or Nora to respond to?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
She's got a literal Goddess providing her with some power, so it's entirely possible that fate is guiding her. :p

...I really should introduce myself to Guifei, though. I know most of the Servants around here, but she's like, the only one who's been summoned since Toffee showed up again. I don't know much about her besides what Byleth herself has mentioned, but she sounds like a badass. :p

___

-Kamui and Jeanne definitely love their food- :p
___

-On that note, would Ruby be able to make a throw or spike too quick for Yang or Nora to respond to?-
Shez: "From what I've seen, she's the kind who tries to use beauty and charms over actual combat." Reminds me of Hilda.
---
-that's not even a question- :p
---
-unfortunately not- 😔

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "From what I've seen, she's the kind who tries to use beauty and charms over actual combat." Reminds me of Hilda.
---
-that's not even a question- :p
---
-unfortunately not- 😔
But also not someone against fighting when need be?
___

-But how fast do they go through the first meal?- :V
___

Penny: "It was a good effort..." :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But also not someone against fighting when need be?
___

-But how fast do they go through the first meal?- :V
___

Penny: "It was a good effort..." :urg:
Shez: "Oh, if you ever push her to fight, you're screwed." :p
---
-they savor the first one, actually-

-mostly so they don't wait too long for the second-
---
Ruby: "We just have to react to them!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Blake: She's just like a mother sometimes...
---
Pandora: "And I'm cuter." >:3
---
Azura: "I suppose they are." :)
---
Byleth: "Incredible..."
---
-she's pondering whether to fix that or keep him for herself because he cute-
-Reminds her of Kali, doesn't it?-
---
Erika: "No, you're an adult, so I'm super cuter!"
---
Mata Hari: "I'm so glad for her" :)
---
-There's also lots of people who aren't dressed like she usually would-
---
-Hmmmm... Which route to take?- :V
Any idea what's causing it?

-She's never dealt with people she holds such a grudge against remaining in the group...At least they were just prisoners before-

-Heck, even Kamui's violent actions without her Dragonstone, which were enough to anger Atalanta into using the boar Pelt, can at least be excused on the basis that Kamui wasn't herself as a result of the loss of that Dragonstone itself, having been entirely influenced by her cursed blood. Kimberly and Trini's actions were all fully conscious choices, and while the latter of the two was always highly reluctant, the former of the two only recently began to show remorse for them...-
___

Tetra: "They began seeing you as family in return, I take it?"
___

Nora: "That was a most exquisite breakfast! Thank you, Miss Tohsaka." :grin:

With that, I think we can start getting ready for the mall!
___

-The Ferris Wheel's finally been fixed, and it seems to have ended it's last rotation for it's current set of riders...Yeah, it seems the ride's over-
___

-Speaking of, what else does Kiara ask Lusamine about?-
Bad service.

-Well, at least Kimmy's is recent. Trini was always relatively affable in comparison-
---
Hayate: "Yes. That's what they did"
---
Sakura: "Sure, just let me get my clothes ready!"
Rin: "And to take a bath..."
---
-So it's time both come down-
---
Kiara: "Do you hold any current aspiration?"
Lusamine: "Well... I do want to help Ms. Drevis with her clinic"

___

___

___

-Daisuke grabs a nearby clone and chucks them towards more soldiers, laughing from the sheer thrill of battle-

Coyle: "I can't believe you'd go so far as to dismember me! Springtron! Pummel her!"

---
---
---
Harleen: "Sure, I could always just do that... but then what? What happens after that? You're in a completely new world that you two know nothing about and all those people who stopped both of ya from killing Monika earlier ain't gonna let you get away with murder. You might as well entertain the idea of some therapy to talk about what's on your minds. And don't worry, it's free of charge. All it's gonna cost ya is a little bit of time. Nuthin' else!

So I's got an idea. If the stories we hear and the things we do really makes me think murder's the only way to soothe your souls, I'll let you pick your weapons. If my friend and I find another way, you'll have to swear to try that one first. Do we have a deal?" :p
I didn't forget, there's just too much going here that I have to be selective by default :V
-But still, Rita be shooting beams, while the Tiger copy was the one thrown. KickHopper tries to do a Rider Kick right at Moon too!-

-But he was still quick enough to block with his staff, though he's also being pushed back by them-

Koyanskaya: "Good luck with that then~"

Kama: "Destroy their equipment, huh~? I can with that"
Sitonai: "Give me a moment!"
---
Scáthach: "I do. It's convenient when you want to wear anything"
Jeanne: "Ah, we won't hold you here Weiss"
---
Tiki: "Byleth? You've been pondering for a little"
---
Wheeljack: "We made sure to take out anything with an edge or volatile in the room for measure"
Natsuki: "Tsk, whatever shuts you up first"
Kiara: Hm, she really is the image of an archetype of a tsundere now. But now as they are, I don't doubt they'll develop more complexity.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Reminds her of Kali, doesn't it?-
---
Erika: "No, you're an adult, so I'm super cuter!"
---
Mata Hari: "I'm so glad for her" :)
---
-There's also lots of people who aren't dressed like she usually would-
---
-Hmmmm... Which route to take?- :V
-except very ditzy, but yes :V-
---
Pandora: "I'm literally you." :p
---
Azura: "As am I." :)
---
Byleth: "And the fashion here seems so much more... simplistic."
---
-that is the question :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-except very ditzy, but yes :V-
---
Pandora: "I'm literally you." :p
---
Azura: "As am I." :)
---
Byleth: "And the fashion here seems so much more... simplistic."
---
-that is the question :V-
-Then she's doing her job well-
---
Erika: "That's why I know!" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "I wish the best for them. And for you"
---
Scáthach: "Not quite like in your home?"
---
-Like, a part of her wants to help him... But he reminds her of Kamui when she was younger so much...!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Then she's doing her job well-
---
Erika: "That's why I know!" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "I wish the best for them. And for you"
---
Scáthach: "Not quite like in your home?"
---
-Like, a part of her wants to help him... But he reminds her of Kamui when she was younger so much...!-
-good for she!-
---
Pandora: "So you think I become less cute as I age? How rude!" >:V
---
Azura: "For me?"
---
Byleth: "Not in the slightest... but I like it."
---
-he absolutely does and it makes her want to dote on him-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-good for she!-
---
Pandora: "So you think I become less cute as I age? How rude!" >:V
---
Azura: "For me?"
---
Byleth: "Not in the slightest... but I like it."
---
-he absolutely does and it makes her want to dote on him-
-Indeed, so she's set on spending more time with her!-
---
Erika: "I do!" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "What? you didn't think that?" :p
---
Scáthach: "Oh, you actually do?"
---
-her thoughts?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Indeed, so she's set on spending more time with her!-
---
Erika: "I do!" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "What? you didn't think that?" :p
---
Scáthach: "Oh, you actually do?"
---
-her thoughts?-
-awwwwwww-
---
Pandora: "How rude!" >:V
---
Azura: "It's just... this wasn't about me."
---
Byleth: -nods- "No need for overcomplicated clothes if you want to feel comfortable."
---
Camilla: He's so precious, just like she was~!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Bad service.

-Well, at least Kimmy's is recent. Trini was always relatively affable in comparison-
---
Hayate: "Yes. That's what they did"
---
Sakura: "Sure, just let me get my clothes ready!"
Rin: "And to take a bath..."
---
-So it's time both come down-
---
Kiara: "Do you hold any current aspiration?"
Lusamine: "Well... I do want to help Ms. Drevis with her clinic"
Oof... Has it gotten any better?

-That's actually what I meant, but yeah, Trini likely even only went along with it for Kimberly's sake, not wanting to lose her only surviving friend-
___

Tetra: "...How are they now?"
___

Sounds good, I'll go polish my plating!

-She even switches her hand out for a scrubbing power brush like those used on cars or other appliances to polish her metal armor-

___

-They do so while admitting they both had fun despite the Ferris Wheel's technical breakdown?-
___

-Aya is surprised but grateful to hear that?-

Shez: "Oh, if you ever push her to fight, you're screwed." :p
---
-they savor the first one, actually-

-mostly so they don't wait too long for the second-
---
Ruby: "We just have to react to them!"
Sounds like a challenge to me!
___

-Which means they've already ordered it- :V
___

Penny: "Right, keep catching their spikes on time, then return the ball where they least expect it to fly!"

---
---
---

I didn't forget, there's just too much going here that I have to be selective by default :V
-But still, Rita be shooting beams, while the Tiger copy was the one thrown. KickHopper tries to do a Rider Kick right at Moon too!-

-But he was still quick enough to block with his staff, though he's also being pushed back by them-

---
---
---
Wheeljack: "We made sure to take out anything with an edge or volatile in the room for measure"
Kiara: Hm, she really is the image of an archetype of a tsundere now. But now as they are, I don't doubt they'll develop more complexity.
I actually kinda agree with that. Maybe once the vacation stuff below is done, we should divide some of these fights into two sections and move some of them to there?

-The gargantuan Spamton NEO is now preparing to fly off...-

-The rocket fists don't detonate, only trying to push him back as a high-speed dual punch-

-Jenny fired some of her few remaining missiles at Springtron in an attempt to disrupt his charge-

You didn't even originally have six ARMS!

Wreck all of their equipment! Just leave the Autobots alone, they're our friends!

-The others wait for Sitonai to be able to call Tasque Maanger
___

Fascinating! I-I believe it's mostly Servants who use the technique, though....

Thank you for the suggestion, Weiss. Chaldea's been needing a proper vacation again, and your idea may be just what the organization needs. :)
___

Peridot: "More accurately, she's been completely silent and spacing out for approximately five minutes."
___

Steven: -Sigh of relief- "Good. At least we don't have to worry about that..." (If only Bismuth could've gotten help like this...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
I actually kinda agree with that. Maybe once the vacation stuff below is done, we should divide some of these fights into two sections and move some of them to there?

-The rocket fists don't detonate, only trying to push him back as a high-speed dual punch-

-Jenny fired some of her few remaining missiles at Springtron in an attempt to disrupt his charge-

Wreck all of their equipment! Just leave the Autobots alone, they're our friends!

___

Thank you for the suggestion, Weiss. Chaldea's been needing a proper vacation again, and your idea may be just what the organization needs. :)
___

Peridot: "More accurately, she's been completely silent and spacing out for approximately five minutes."
___

Steven: -Sigh of relief- "Good. At least we don't have to worry about that..." (If only Bismuth could've gotten help like this...)
Yeah, I agree, maybe the Rita vs Code Holders and Moon fight?

Ingrid: "Do not delay the inevitable, Rita." :p

-Coyle shot the missiles with her own arms-

Coyle: "Well, that's just a proof of my growth, is it not?" :p
---
-and with that, Weiss takes her leave-
---
Byleth: "Oh, sorry... I was just thinking about what I would do here?"
---
Harleen: "Great~! Now how about we get started? Tell us everything you know. Don't hold back anything, we can take it."

Sounds like a challenge to me!
___

-Which means they've already ordered it- :V
___

Penny: "Right, keep catching their spikes on time, then return the ball where they least expect it to fly!"
Shez: -shrugs- "Might not be a good idea to piss her off but you do you."
---
-indeed- :p
---
Ruby: "That's our best chance!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: -shrugs- "Might not be a good idea to piss her off but you do you."
---
-indeed- :p
---
Ruby: "That's our best chance!"
I'm still standing after this fight, ain't I? :p
___

-The restaurant in question being one from an upper class location in Mewni-

-They're here for a much-needed break for now, but visiting the dimension reminds htem that they're probably due for a diplomatic visit to the kingdom later-
___

Penny: "We can still win this, so let's keep doing our best!"

-Penny serves the ball with a spike!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm still standing after this fight, ain't I? :p
___

-The restaurant in question being one from an upper class location in Mewni-

-They're here for a much-needed break for now, but visiting the dimension reminds htem that they're probably due for a diplomatic visit to the kingdom later-
___

Penny: "We can still win this, so let's keep doing our best!"

-Penny serves the ball with a spike!-
Shez: "That doesn't mean you can do well against her." :p
---
-one where they can hopefully have more food :V-
---
-they didn't see the spike coming, so Penny scored a point!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "That doesn't mean you can do well against her." :p
---
-one where they can hopefully have more food :V-
---
-they didn't see the spike coming, so Penny scored a point!-
But it also doesn't mean that I can't, either!
___

-What's a good diplomatic discussion without some fancy food?- :V
___

Penny: "One more point, and the scores will once more be even!"

(Who do you think's going to win?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But it also doesn't mean that I can't, either!
___

-What's a good diplomatic discussion without some fancy food?- :V
___

Penny: "One more point, and the scores will once more be even!"

(Who do you think's going to win?)
Shez: "Don't say I didn't warn you." :p
---
-that's definitely something Kamui and Jeanne would agree on-
---
Weiss: "It could go either way..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awwwwwww-
---
Pandora: "How rude!" >:V
---
Azura: "It's just... this wasn't about me."
---
Byleth: -nods- "No need for overcomplicated clothes if you want to feel comfortable."
---
Camilla: He's so precious, just like she was~!
Artemis: "So, what else you plan to do after this~?"
---
Erika: "That's how it is" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "Awww, why you say so?"
---
Scáthach: "Some still like being stylish, though..." -such as girls with plenty of accessories on-
---
-It makes her want to keep him!-
Oof... Has it gotten any better?

-That's actually what I meant, but yeah, Trini likely even only went along with it for Kimberly's sake, not wanting to lose her only surviving friend-
___

Tetra: "...How are they now?"
___

Sounds good, I'll go polish my plating!

-She even switches her hand out for a scrubbing power brush like those used on cars or other appliances to polish her metal armor-

___

-They do so while admitting they both had fun despite the Ferris Wheel's technical breakdown?-
___

-Aya is surprised but grateful to hear that?-
Not so much.

-Yet Atalanta can't help but direct her anger at them...-
---
Hayate: "They're still here!"
---
Sakura: "Then we'll all be clean when going" :p
---
Ahim: "You know, for all that happened, it wasn't bad!"
Marvelous: "...I guess there was some positive"
---
Aya: "Awww, thanks!"
Lusamine: "No problem" :)
Kiara: So she has more motivation to still live on...

___

___

___

---
---
---
Harleen: "Great~! Now how about we get started? Tell us everything you know. Don't hold back anything, we can take it."
Mayhaps, hmmmm....

Rita: "Have this!" -shot beams while trying to think of a plan-

-As Koyanskaya watches-

-Zedd is now trying to deflect them, difficult as is-

Sitonai: "Hello? Tasque? Can you hear me?"
---
-And they allow her to-
Scáthach: "It's not like I'm expecting everyone to. Besides, I personally have more important matters than looking at clothes in stores"
---
Tiki: "Why not being a teacher?"
---
Yuri: ".......I've been focusing too much on my desire to murder Monika I haven't even realized the existential crisis I should be going on by now..."

Natsuki: ".......Wait......I...I was a png! With a textbox!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Artemis: "So, what else you plan to do after this~?"
---
Erika: "That's how it is" >:3
---
Mata Hari: "Awww, why you say so?"
---
Scáthach: "Some still like being stylish, though..." -such as girls with plenty of accessories on-
---
-It makes her want to keep him!-
Blake: "I'm not sure yet. Any ideas?"
---
Pandora: "I'm not gonna hang out with someone so mean if you keep it up." >:V
---
Azura: "We were talking about them, so to mention me... caught me off-guard a little."
---
Byleth: "Leaving room for one's own expression..." -now wants to go shopping-
---
-INDEEEEED-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Not so much.

-Yet Atalanta can't help but direct her anger at them...-
---
Hayate: "They're still here!"
---
Sakura: "Then we'll all be clean when going" :p
---
Ahim: "You know, for all that happened, it wasn't bad!"
Marvelous: "...I guess there was some positive"
---
Aya: "Awww, thanks!"
Lusamine: "No problem" :)
Kiara: So she has more motivation to still live on...
Ugh, I'm sorry to hear it, having crappy internet's never fun...

-After Kimberly harmed several of the kids, nearly got several Pokemon including her own killed, all while Trini just stood guard, doing nothing...-
___

Tetra: "I'd be surprised that I haven't met them yet if this weren't such a vast ship..."
___

That's kind of important when going anywhere. Plus it's also basic hygiene...Or maintenance, in my case. :p
___

-They had a pleasant conversation, didn't they?-
___

-That's another good sign...-

Shez: "Don't say I didn't warn you." :p
---
-that's definitely something Kamui and Jeanne would agree on-
---
Weiss: "It could go either way..."
I'm not afraid of anything!
___

-So here's hoping there'll be food at said diplomatic meeting- :p
___

-Ruby tries to serve again?-

---
---
---
Mayhaps, hmmmm....

-As Koyanskaya watches-

---
-And they allow her to-
Scáthach: "It's not like I'm expecting everyone to. Besides, I personally have more important matters than looking at clothes in stores"
---
---
Yuri: ".......I've been focusing too much on my desire to murder Monika I haven't even realized the existential crisis I should be going on by now..."

I think that would work, yeah. Maybe the rebel dialogue too?

-Moon then blasts several of the duplicates with beams-

-Spamton NEO's giant glowing wings unfold, and with some rocket boosters, he flies off outside the Fortress-

-Oddly enough, he still seems to be attached to some kind of green wires...or strings...-

Well, guess what? You're not the only one with multiple arms around here!

-Four more arms emerge from Jenny's shoulders, each of which are now wielding scimitars-

-He'd actually prove to be able to deflect one of them, damaging Giga Queen considerably-

-The other one is still pushing Zedd away damaging his armor-

Tasque Manager: "Hm?" -Answers the cellphone- "Lady Sitonai?"
___

-What are the Schnee's current thoughts?-

F-Fair points. :lol:
___

-She used to work as one, right? Didn't she even already have a discussion with the Rules about applying for that job once?-
___

Peridot: "Not to mention literal lines of code..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Mayhaps, hmmmm....

-As Koyanskaya watches-

---
-And they allow her to-
---
---

I think that would work, yeah. Maybe the rebel dialogue too?

-Moon then blasts several of the duplicates with beams-

-Spamton NEO's giant glowing wings unfold, and with some rocket boosters, he flies off outside the Fortress-

-Oddly enough, he still seems to be attached to some kind of green wires...or strings...-

Well, guess what? You're not the only one with multiple arms around here!

-Four more arms emerge from Jenny's shoulders, each of which are now wielding scimitars-

-He'd actually prove to be able to deflect one of them, damaging Giga Queen considerably-

-The other one is still pushing Zedd away damaging his armor-

Tasque Manager: "Hm?" -Answers the cellphone- "Lady Sitonai?"
___

-What are the Schnee's current thoughts?-

F-Fair points. :lol:
___

-She used to work as one, right? Didn't she even already have a discussion with the Rules about applying for that job once?-
___

Peridot: "Not to mention literal lines of code..."
Yeah, sounds good

-Ingrid simply shot more beams-

Ingrid: "Is that truly all you can do? And here I thought you were a threat to the Grid..."

Coyle: "Wait WHAT?!"

-Springtron tries to go for punches!-
---
Weiss: I'm going to tell winter the good news~
---
Byleth: "I would love that, actually. I really missed my teaching days."
---
Harleen: "But now you're real people, with real feelings rather than lines of codes dictating your every move. How does that feel?"

I'm not afraid of anything!
___

-So here's hoping there'll be food at said diplomatic meeting- :p
___

-Ruby tries to serve again?-
Shez: "Alright. Just invite me to the pumelling." :p
---
-THERE WILL BE-
---
-SHE WILL INDEED TRY-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Alright. Just invite me to the pumelling." :p
---
-THERE WILL BE-
---
-SHE WILL INDEED TRY-
Can do. Heads-up, though, there probably won't be tea this time. :p
___

-Speaking of food, their second order arrives shortly after they finish their first meal-
___

-Even throwing it in direction that Yang and Nora actually didn't expect this time?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Can do. Heads-up, though, there probably tea this time. :p
___

-Speaking of food, their second order arrives shortly after they finish their first meal-
___

-Even throwing it in direction that Yang and Nora actually didn't expect this time?-
-you meant to say won't, right?-
---
-a mountain of shrimp!-
---
-throwing them even more off guard, eh? :p-

Top Bottom