• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "You need it..." -in a similar stater-
---
Alice: "You can call me Alice!"
Jack: "Jack, Jack the Ripper"
---
Rin: "Yes! Ha! They're finally escaping!" -then the explosion- "And the creatures are gone for good!"
Sakura: Good thing we ignore the following movies. :p
---
Marvelous: "Tsk, guess we're here for a while..."
Ahim: "It could be much worse!"
---
Kiara: "...I know it's not easy, but maybe then, you could strive to not be how you used to if you were that bad. I know your current self is not a bad person"
Lusamine: "...And if I was...Actually a good person?"
Kiara: "Then you can strive to be better"
-Yawns- (I guess I should get to bed soon, too, then. See you guys later!)

(Take care, young Patxi. You, too, Marie, Elizabeth, and Jigglypuff.) -Bows in respect-
___

Tetra: "Huh, that's kind of an imposing title for a kid. You're the one who knows how to use knives and daggers, right?"
___

-If Sakura had said that outloud, Jenny would've said "What following movies?"- :p

-The dropship soon returns to the military's main ship, still in orbit above LV-426. Ripely checks on Hicks, finding that he's is out cold. His face is bandaged, but Bishop assures them that he's going to be alright. They go to get a stretcher for him after Ripley tries to help carry him down unaided-

-Shortly after walking off of the ship, Bishop apologizes if he scared them and explains why he was initially absent, revealing that the ground was becoming too unstable for the dropship to stay docked and he had to hover and circle around and hope that Ripley and Newt would be there before the power station blew up. Ripley just smiles, finally able to trust the android, warmly telling Bishop that he did okay. Bishop himself is surprised at this, but Ripley reassures him that he really and truly did-
___

-Like how?- :V
___

-How does Lusamine take that answer?-

-for a brief moment, Ingrid looked at Rita and stuck her tongue out before going back to fighting-

-Coyle went for another punch and the two clashed-
---
Pit: "Penny! Are you okay?!"
---
Byleth: "Truly a shame..."
---
-PETTING TIME-
Zedd: "Oooh, just this!" -he releases the energy from the attack as a large hard-to-miss wave of magic-

Chen Gong: We need to find where they're using them.

Rita: "...Oh, it's those darned ones..." They can't fully deal with an army that's endless, but I have to make sure they don't find where the Gears and the gun are.
---
-Kiyohime then luncged at Pit with her jaw open-
---
Bumblebee: "He and Optimus were once the best of friends too..."
---
-And thus the two girls did!-
Sayori: "Soft..."
-Almost every Cyber Darkner in the room was struck by it...-

DEFINE [[those damned]] IF YOU WANT TO [[paint a target]] OVER THEIR [[craniums]] !! GOT A [[target]] OR [[hundreds]]?? SPAMTON NEO IS [[on the case]]]

(And just steal it to keep the bad guys from making more clones?)

-It results in a tense fight in which neither robot was able to land a direct hit on the other, only blocking, dodging or cancelling out each other's rapid-fire punches and kicks-
___

Penny: "I'm fine, my Aura's still alr-LOOK OUT!" -Tried to zap Kiyohime with lightning-
___

Steven: "Wait, they were...?"

-Bumblebee mentioned Optimus Prime to Byleth before, right?-
___

Steven: "Be careful, his mane's a portal to a pocket dimension." :p

-Atalanta remembersthat since IIRC I actually had Lion's mane be one of the places where one of the Pure Hearts were hidden in the Void arc, but Sayori doesn't know about the mane- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What? :p

-She seems kindhearted...just extremely proud and boisterous- :V

___

-They've defeated some of their most dangerous enemies yet in recent months...-
___

-If she had any doubts left in her mind, those doubts likely faded away entirely halfway into singing the first song of the concert-
Shez: "I'm just curious about a device like that..."
---
-yet what's going on in Hyrule...-
---
-they very much did-

Lindy: "Then do as you wish" :)
---
Erika: "I'll believe you~"

-Specially with Mata Hari acting as an enabler now-
---
-She still writes "Nothing", obviously lying-
Phosphy: "Nice." :p
---
Hinoka: "Now how 'bout you?"

Azura: "Don't I have enough sweets, Margaretha?"
---
Sothis: "Do not lie to me..."

Zedd: "Oooh, just this!" -he releases the energy from the attack as a large hard-to-miss wave of magic-

Chen Gong: We need to find where they're using them.

Rita: "...Oh, it's those darned ones..." They can't fully deal with an army that's endless, but I have to make sure they don't find where the Gears and the gun are.
---
-Kiyohime then luncged at Pit with her jaw open-
---
Bumblebee: "He and Optimus were once the best of friends too..."
---
-And thus the two girls did!-
Sayori: "Soft..."

DEFINE [[those damned]] IF YOU WANT TO [[paint a target]] OVER THEIR [[craniums]] !! GOT A [[target]] OR [[hundreds]]?? SPAMTON NEO IS [[on the case]]]

-It results in a tense fight in which neither robot was able to land a direct hit on the other, only blocking, dodging or cancelling out each other's rapid-fire punches and kicks-
___

Penny: "I'm fine, my Aura's still alr-LOOK OUT!" -Tried to zap Kiyohime with lightning-
___

___

-Atalanta remembersthat since IIRC I actually had Lion's mane be one of the places where one of the Pure Hearts were hidden in the Void arc, but Sayori doesn't know about the mane- :V
-Ingrid sent a clone of herself to blow up with radiant light, taking down a good portion of the soldiers-
---
Palu: "PIT!" -pulls him away thanks to Power of Flight-
---
Byleth: "It was this bad, huh...?"
---
Wolf: "That reminds me too much of my own adventures..." -because Twilight-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I'm just curious about a device like that..."
---
-yet what's going on in Hyrule...-
---
-they very much did-
Alphys could probably explain it better, so maybe you can ask her later?
___

-Is apparently catastrophic...-
___

-By a few songs it, it felt little different from any other concert she's ever done-

-Biggest difference is she's got several of her teammates helping her as a band-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alphys could probably explain it better, so maybe you can ask her later?
___

-Is apparently catastrophic...-
___

-By a few songs it, it felt little different from any other concert she's ever done-

-Biggest difference is she's got several of her teammates helping her as a band-
Shez: "Maybe..."
---
-it's... worrisome...-
---
-and she felt very grateful for it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Maybe..."
---
-it's... worrisome...-
---
-and she felt very grateful for it-
Well, if you're curious, she's the one who invented it. She's usually working with the other scientist when she's not watching anime or reading manga.

___

-More so if they knew that it wasn't just the Calamity they were having to worry about this time...-
___

-Does the concert end after "I Burn" is performed?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Yawns- (I guess I should get to bed soon, too, then. See you guys later!)

(Take care, young Patxi. You, too, Marie, Elizabeth, and Jigglypuff.) -Bows in respect-
___

Tetra: "Huh, that's kind of an imposing title for a kid. You're the one who knows how to use knives and daggers, right?"
___

-If Sakura had said that outloud, Jenny would've said "What following movies?"- :p

-The dropship soon returns to the military's main ship, still in orbit above LV-426. Ripely checks on Hicks, finding that he's is out cold. His face is bandaged, but Bishop assures them that he's going to be alright. They go to get a stretcher for him after Ripley tries to help carry him down unaided-

-Shortly after walking off of the ship, Bishop apologizes if he scared them and explains why he was initially absent, revealing that the ground was becoming too unstable for the dropship to stay docked and he had to hover and circle around and hope that Ripley and Newt would be there before the power station blew up. Ripley just smiles, finally able to trust the android, warmly telling Bishop that he did okay. Bishop himself is surprised at this, but Ripley reassures him that he really and truly did-
___

-Like how?- :V
___

-How does Lusamine take that answer?-
Atalanta: "Take your rest, you all need them"
Marie: "How corteous, thanks~"
---
Jack: -Nodded- "That would be correct"
---
-Ahue- :p
Rin: "Guess in the end he wasn't a bad android... And he's alive too~!"
---
Marvelous: "How so?"
Ahim: "There could be
---
-Shes really pondering about it...-

___

___

___

-Ingrid sent a clone of herself to blow up with radiant light, taking down a good portion of the soldiers-
---
---
---
Zedd: "Now... Was that enough to give in?"

Rita: "...Do take care of them. Now"

Chen Gong: Precisely.
---
-He was pulled away, and Kiyohime got struck by lightning-
---
Bumblebee: "They once were close... But differences drove them apart"
---
Sayori: ".....It is so?!"
Atalanta: "Indeed, it's like... Filled with clouds"
Phosphy: "Nice." :p
---
Hinoka: "Now how 'bout you?"

Azura: "Don't I have enough sweets, Margaretha?"
---
Sothis: "Do not lie to me..."
Lindy: "Just teach my daughter a few tricks" :p
---
Erika: "Oh, I've been really fine~!"

Mata Hari: "Just a few more won't hurt" :p
---
Tiamat: ".............................................................................................................................................." -writes "I really like being with you"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Take your rest, you all need them"
Marie: "How corteous, thanks~"
---
Jack: -Nodded- "That would be correct"
---
-Ahue- :p
Rin: "Guess in the end he wasn't a bad android... And he's alive too~!"
---
Ahim: "There could be
---
-Shes really pondering about it...-
(Yeah, thank you! You guys all get some good rest, too!) :grin:

(Have a good evening, everyone!) -Waving at fellow Pokemon and trainers-
___

Tetra: "And I take it you're all mages?" -Referring to Miyu, Alice and Illya-
___

-Before they can go retrieve the stretcher, however, they notice a small drop of something acidic fall from the ship and onto the floor, burning a small hole in it...-

-...And then something suddenly starts breaking through Bishop's chest-
___

Unfinished.
___

-Current thoughts?-

---
---
---

---
---
---
Tasque Manager: "I will never bend the knee to the likes of you!" -Cracks her whip while charging it with even high voltage of electricity-

(Okay, I'll try keep an eye out for it! Ask some of our other friends to look, too!)

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD [[light bulb]] TO ME !! ONE [[bullet storm]] IT IS, [[order up]]!

-Spamton NEO soon started flying towards the four-

ARMS stuff was unreplied, Uni.
___

-Penny sent more thunderclouds towards Kiyohime as well as Tamamo and Osaka, trying to deter them from approaching or attacking them again-

Think you can catch them, Gil?!
___

Steven: "...They could've just worked together to bring peace to Cybertron without any wars..." :urg:
___

Steven: "He's that magical! It also doesn't have much oxygen, so I actually have to hold my breath whenever I visit it." :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, if you're curious, she's the one who invented it. She's usually working with the other scientist when she's not watching anime or reading manga.

___

-More so if they knew that it wasn't just the Calamity they were having to worry about this time...-
___

-Does the concert end after "I Burn" is performed?-
Shez: "I'll keep that in mind."
---
-indeed....-
---
-I guess it does-

Lindy: "Just teach my daughter a few tricks" :p
---
Erika: "Oh, I've been really fine~!"

Mata Hari: "Just a few more won't hurt" :p
---
Tiamat: ".............................................................................................................................................." -writes "I really like being with you"-
Phosphy: "About fighting or about being more social?" :p
---
Hinoka: I can guess sis pampers her too much.

Azura: "I don't know..."
---
Sothis: "Awwww~ That's so adorable~"

---
---
---
Tasque Manager: "I will never bend the knee to the likes of you!" -Cracks her whip while charging it with even high voltage of electricity-

(Okay, I'll try keep an eye out for it! Ask some of our other friends to look, too!)

SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD [[light bulb]] TO ME !! ONE [[bullet storm]] IT IS, [[order up]]!

___

-Penny sent more thunderclouds towards Kiyohime as well as Tamamo and Osaka, trying to deter them from approaching or attacking them again-

___

Steven: "...They could've just worked together to bring peace to Cybertron without any wars..." :urg:
___

Steven: "He's that magical! It also doesn't have much oxygen, so I actually have to hold my breath whenever I visit it." :lol:
Rook: "Incoming giant at two!"

Ingrid: "Huh?" -looks slightly to the left and sees the giant robot- "Now what in the name of all that bathes in the cosmos is that?"

-meanwhile, Max Brass was not doing as well against Springtron-

Max Brass: That machine... it's so strong!
---
-can the little kid do it?!-
---
Byleth: "Such is the true cruelty of the world, kid. Things never seem to be simple, even if they're supposed to be."
---
Wolf: "That sounds dangerous..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Yeah, thank you! You guys all get some good rest, too!) :grin:

(Have a good evening, everyone!) -Waving at fellow Pokemon and trainers-
___

Tetra: "And I take it you're all mages?" -Referring to Miyu, Alice and Illya-
___

-Before they can go retrieve the stretcher, however, they notice a small drop of something acidic fall from the ship and onto the floor, burning a small hole in it...-

-...And then something suddenly starts breaking through Bishop's chest-
___

Unfinished.
___

-Current thoughts?-
-And thus it seems all part ways-
---
Illya: "A bunch of us are..."
Nanoha: "YEah, like me!"
---
Rin: ".................................................................................................................Ah.........."
---
Ahim: "There could be a monster attacking"
---
Lusamine: Is she right? What if I wasn't... Bad?
Phosphy: "About fighting or about being more social?" :p
---
Hinoka: I can guess sis pampers her too much.

Azura: "I don't know..."
---
Sothis: "Awwww~ That's so adorable~"
Lindy: "I was thinking on the latter" :p
---
-How could she help about that?-
---
Mata Hari: "It only has to be once" :p
---
Tiamat: "..." -writes "How much you trust me?"-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "Huh?" -looks slightly to the left and sees the giant robot- "Now what in the name of all that bathes in the cosmos is that?"

---
---
Byleth: "Such is the true cruelty of the world, kid. Things never seem to be simple, even if they're supposed to be."
---
Zedd: "Then... You shall be destroyed..." -sends a large putty to stomp her!-

-Now he's got a new objective set!-

-While Rita takes a glance at how he'll do against them-
---
-Osakabehime screeched more waves at them trying trying to undo them as Kiyohime shot fireballs at them-
Gil: "Hmmm, it should be no issue" -as arrogant as always-
---
Bumblebee: "They could have, but sometimes things aren't meant to be like that"
-Given Bee's generally friendly and youthful demanos it's sometimes hard to remember he's at least 4 million years old and is actually a war veteran-
---
Atalanta: "Yes! I hope you don't do it often..."
Sayori: "...I wonder if I could go there safe"
Monika: "You should, I've already been in environments humans can't breathe in with no issue"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And thus it seems all part ways-
---
Illya: "A bunch of us are..."
Nanoha: "YEah, like me!"
---
Rin: ".................................................................................................................Ah.........."
---
Ahim: "There could be a monster attacking"
---
Lusamine: Is she right? What if I wasn't... Bad?
-With all six of them returning to their dorms, or the room(s) the Riders in general have been in staying in while here in Marie's case-

-Heshima still looks somewhat stressed, or at least very deep in thought, with an uncertain expression-
___

Tetra: "That, I'm not surprised by. I heard early on that this flying vessel was based around both advanced technology and magic, and it's crew seems to utilize both of those things for their jobs."
___

-Bishop is in shock, and Ripley is horrified, and it only takes a few seconds for a giant black spike to tear through Bishop's chest. If there was any doubt left as to what it was, a second camera shot moves back to show that the spike is attached to a long, segmented black tail, and seconds later pans back even further to show a glimpse of the Alien Queen hanging onto the ship where the landing gear is, who lifts Bishop up into the air while the android is still impaled-

-Not only did the Alien Queen hide this entire time on the hangar where the landing gear is, but she also used it to hitch a ride on the dropship, allowing her to board the main ship to finish her targets off-
___

-And thankfully, for once, there's no monsters that either they nor Chaldea typically have to fight-

-There's no signs of any of those Corrupted Gems that Luka or the Crystal Gems mentioned, either-
___

-Or at least started out a better person? How did she even become the vessel of an Ultra Beast to begin with...?-

---
---
---

---
-Osakabehime screeched more waves at them trying trying to undo them as Kiyohime shot fireballs at them-
---
-Given Bee's generally friendly and youthful demanos it's sometimes hard to remember he's at least 4 million years old and is actually a war veteran-
---
Monika: "You should, I've already been in environments humans can't breathe in with no issue"
-Tasque Manager immediately rolls out of the ways, and fires electric bullets at it's Z Emblem!-

-Quietly talking to Charlotte via the phone- Charlotte, Chen Gong says that the clones are creations of these Sentai Gear things they stole! We need to find them really fast!

ARE YOU TELLING ME YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF [[every buddy's favorite #1 rated salesman 1997]]?? IS MY NAME NOT ON EVERY [[poster]], [[commercial]] AND ALL OVER THE [[world revolving]]??

Moon: "...What on Mewni is wrong with your voice?!"

I GUESS IM REALLY NOT ENOUGH OF A [[BIG SHOT]] YET...BUT ONTO MORE [[immediate business]]!! YOU PEOPLE ARE [[harassing]] SOME OF MY [[clients]]!! PLEASE [[exit the building]] OR ILL HAVE TO [[escort]] YOU OUT...[[escort]] YOUR [[LIVES]] TO THE [[afterlife]], THAT IS!!

(How are we going to defeat them at this rate?!)
___

-The thunderclouds quickly began to dissipate, while Penny flew in evasive maneuvers to avoid the fireballs-

Good, then get to work!
___

Steven: "Just because some things go wrong doesn't mean everything does. There's still a lot of good in the world, the bad stuff is only just part of it...And we wouldn't solve any problems if that's all we saw."

-Steven gets it, some of the Gems are similar despite also having lived for millennia and two/three of them also being war veterans-
___

Steven: "I keep a few things there since my mom stored some stuff there, too, but yeah, that's a big reason why I don't visit it often anymore.

You two could actually visit it safely if you don't need oxygen as androids, though!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-With all six of them returning to their dorms, or the room(s) the Riders in general have been in staying in while here in Marie's case-

-Heshima still looks somewhat stressed, or at least very deep in thought, with an uncertain expression-
___

Tetra: "That, I'm not surprised by. I heard early on that this flying vessel was based around both advanced technology and magic, and it's crew seems to utilize both of those things for their jobs."
___

-Bishop is in shock, and Ripley is horrified, and it only takes a few seconds for a giant black spike to tear through Bishop's chest. If there was any doubt left as to what it was, a second camera shot moves back to show that the spike is attached to a long, segmented black tail, and seconds later pans back even further to show a glimpse of the Alien Queen hanging onto the ship where the landing gear is, who lifts Bishop up into the air while the android is still impaled-

-Not only did the Alien Queen hide this entire time on the hangar where the landing gear is, but she also used it to hitch a ride on the dropship, allowing her to board the main ship to finish her targets off-
___

-And thankfully, for once, there's no monsters that either they nor Chaldea typically have to fight-

-There's no signs of any of those Corrupted Gems that Luka or the Crystal Gems mentioned, either-
___

-Or at least started out a better person? How did she even become the vessel of an Ultra Beast to begin with...?-
Atalanta: "What are you thinking about?"
---
Fate: -Nods- "My world is highly advanced in both the use technology and magecraft in conjunction"
---
Rin: "NONONONONONONONOOOO!!!"
---
Marvelous: "I guess you are right in that at least..."
Ahim: "And we can still talk" :)
---
Lusamine: But how did I end like that anyway?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, the tea should have cooled enough to drink by now!
___

-Still, it wouldn't have be the first time they've dealt with that evil king...-
___

-Well, I leave the call up to you since they're your characters-
Shez: "Oh, sweet!" -sips-
---
-I suppose that's true...-
---
-then yee it ends-

Lindy: "I was thinking on the latter" :p
---
-How could she help about that?-
---
Mata Hari: "It only has to be once" :p
---
Tiamat: "..." -writes "How much you trust me?"-
Phosphy: "Fair enough." :p
---
-she's pondering-
---
Azura: "Only once..." 🤔
---
Sothis: "Oh, I trust you a lot. Why do you ask?"

---
---
---
-Tasque Manager immediately rolls out of the ways, and fires electric bullets at it's Z Emblem!-

-Quietly talking to Charlotte via the phone- Charlotte, Chen Gong says that the clones are creations of these Sentai Gear things they stole! We need to find them really fast!

ARE YOU TELLING ME YOUVE NEVER HEARD OF [[every buddy's favorite #1 rated salesman 1997]]?? IS MY NAME NOT ON EVERY [[poster]], [[commercial]] AND ALL OVER THE [[world revolving]]??

I GUESS IM REALLY NOT ENOUGH OF A [[BIG SHOT]] YET...BUT ONTO MORE [[immediate business]]!! YOU PEOPLE ARE [[harassing]] SOME OF MY [[clients]]!! PLEASE [[exit the building]] OR ILL HAVE TO [[escort]] YOU OUT...[[escort]] YOUR [[LIVES]] TO THE [[afterlife]], THAT IS!!

___

-The thunderclouds quickly began to dissipate, while Penny flew in evasive maneuvers to avoid the fireballs-

Good, then get to work!
___

Steven: "Just because some things go wrong doesn't mean everything does. There's still a lot of good in the world, the bad stuff is only just part of it...And we wouldn't solve any problems if that's all we saw."

-Steven gets it, some of the Gems are similar despite also having lived for millennia and two/three of them also being war veterans-
___

Steven: "I keep a few things there since my mom stored some stuff there, too, but yeah, that's a big reason why I don't visit it often anymore.

You two could actually visit it safely if you don't need oxygen as androids, though!"
Ingrid: -looking very unimpressed- "Is that all?"

Dr. Coyle: "Looks like you haven't changed, Max. Lost to my own creation once again." :p
---
-CHAINS?-
---
Byleth: "It's still a good idea to consider every possibility."
---
Wolf: "..." -looking at Monika- "Can you confirm they don't need it?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "What are you thinking about?"
---
Fate: -Nods- "My world is highly advanced in both the use technology and magecraft in conjunction"
---
Rin: "NONONONONONONONOOOO!!!"
---
Marvelous: "I guess you are right in that at least..."
Ahim: "And we can still talk" :)
---
Lusamine: But how did I end like that anyway?
-Sighs- (Trini and Kimberly again, and what Steven said about them...)
___

Tetra: "That's pretty obvious by now." :p "Still, I have to admit...it's really impressive just how advanced your world is."
___

-Bishop is vomitting up the same white oil that Ash had from the internal damage to his circuitry and synthetics, before the Alien Queen the lifts the android up to her claws and tears him in half. While he survives and is still capable of being repaired due to being an android, only his torso is still functional and the attack effectively takes him out of the fight, the Alien Queen opting to ignore him from then on to pursue Ripley and Newt, climbing down to the deck before glaring and growling at them with pure, cold rage, hellbent on vengeance. She looks at Ripley for a moment, but then turns towards Newt, who's too terrified to even make a sound-

-It doesn't take one long to figure out that the Alien Queen is considering killing her first as payback for Ripley killing her own young...-
___

-Yeah, they can still chat while they're up there...-
___

-She has no idea, and while they haven't told her what they do know, even Gaster and Alphys aren't sure exactly what led up to it...-

---
---
-then yee it ends-
What do ya think?

-It turns out to be extremely good, with a strong flavor but not overly sweet-
___

-But at the same time, he might be at his most dangerous this time around...-
___

-The audiencecheers a final time and applauds Weiss and the band once the final song of the event ends-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What do ya think?

-It turns out to be extremely good, with a strong flavor but not overly sweet-
___

-But at the same time, he might be at his most dangerous this time around...-
___

-The audiencecheers a final time and applauds Weiss and the band once the final song of the event ends-
Shez: "Dang! This tea's incredible!"
---
-perhaps he is...-
---
Weiss: "Thank you! Thank you so much, Beach City!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I can definitely taste why."
---
-indeed....-
---
Weiss: This was such a great show!
I'm glad it got to be introduced to humans. It deserves the recognition, and the people deserve more great teas!
___

(I wonder what the evil punk's up to this time....But I guess there's no use worrying about it just yet.)
___

-It truly went better than she initially thought...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm glad it got to be introduced to humans. It deserves the recognition, and the people deserve more great teas!
___

(I wonder what the evil punk's up to this time....But I guess there's no use worrying about it just yet.)
___

-It truly went better than she initially thought...-
Shez: "Couldn't agree more."
---
-indeed...-
---
Weiss: -took great pride in it-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Couldn't agree more."
---
-indeed...-
---
Weiss: -took great pride in it-
-Byleth and Sothis also both received another cup of the tea each, along with Ingrid-
___

-And now I dunno how to continue this- :p
___

-The audience was even still cheering in support as she thanked the town and tourists-

AND THAT'S THE END OF THE SUMMER BEGINNING CONCERT, EVERYONE! GIVE IT UP FOR WEISS SCHNEE AND HER TEAMMATES!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth and Sothis also both received another cup of the tea each, along with Ingrid-
___

-And now I dunno how to continue this- :p
___

-The audience was even still cheering in support as she thanked the town and tourists-

AND THAT'S THE END OF THE SUMMER BEGINNING CONCERT, EVERYONE! GIVE IT UP FOR WEISS SCHNEE AND HER TEAMMATES!
Ingrid: "Thank you." :)
---
-same...-
---
-CROWD BE CHEEEEERING!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

Good, then get to work!
___

___

-That's one down, but what of others?-

Dr. Coyle: "Looks like you haven't changed, Max. Lost to my own creation once again." :p
---
-CHAINS?-
---
---
-But what about some of the other putties?-

Charlotte: "Then we need to find them now!"
---
-CHAINS, BUT THE YOKAI TRY TO DODGE THEM-
---
Bumblebee: "I hope none of you see anything like that again..." -says 'again' aware Byleth was already in one-
---
Monika: "Wanna see me drifting in space?" :p
Sayori: "Ah, I see, I se- Monika! No!" -protective hug-
Monika: "OH!"
---
-she's pondering-
---
---
Lindy: "Now if you excuse me, I need to return to my post"
---
-Thoughts?-
---
Mata Hari: "That's right, it's not like you're Kamui" :p
---
Tiamat: "........................" -writes "I wish I had you as a Master"-
-Sighs- (Trini and Kimberly again, and what Steven said about them...)
___

Tetra: "That's pretty obvious by now." :p "Still, I have to admit...it's really impressive just how advanced your world is."
___

-Bishop is vomitting up the same white oil that Ash had from the internal damage to his circuitry and synthetics, before the Alien Queen the lifts the android up to her claws and tears him in half. While he survives and is still capable of being repaired due to being an android, only his torso is still functional and the attack effectively takes him out of the fight, the Alien Queen opting to ignore him from then on to pursue Ripley and Newt, climbing down to the deck before glaring and growling at them with pure, cold rage, hellbent on vengeance. She looks at Ripley for a moment, but then turns towards Newt, who's too terrified to even make a sound-

-It doesn't take one long to figure out that the Alien Queen is considering killing her first as payback for Ripley killing her own young...-
___

-Yeah, they can still chat while they're up there...-
___

-She has no idea, and while they haven't told her what they do know, even Gaster and Alphys aren't sure exactly what led up to it...-
Atalanta: "...We're in the same boat..."
---
Hayate: "It's cool to traverse through space, huh?" :p
---
Rin: "NO! NO! AN EVEN BIGGER NO! AWAY FROM HER!"
---
-So they think on what...-
---
-Their thoughts on the matter?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No problem! It's been nice chatting with you guys. -Grins with another thumbs-up-
___

-Any other ideas for here?-
___

-And Weiss takes a bow?-
Byleth: "Always a pleasure." :)
---
-nope.avi-
---
-SHE DOES-

---
-Thoughts?-
---
---
Phosphy: "Fair enough. See ya next time, girl." :p
---
Hinoka: "Hey, sis."

Kamui: "Yes, Hinoka?"

Hinoka: "How disciplined is this kid?"

Kamui: "......"
---
Azura: "And even if I were, this is me buying food that's already good to eat right away. It's not exhausting Shirou..."
---
Sothis: "From what I heard, Beasts do not truly require any contract to remain within the world. A contract between the two of us would not have much meaning beyond being a proof of friendship, something there are countless other ways to show."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Fair enough. See ya next time, girl." :p
---
Hinoka: "Hey, sis."

Kamui: "Yes, Hinoka?"

Hinoka: "How disciplined is this kid?"

Kamui: "......"
---
Azura: "And even if I were, this is me buying food that's already good to eat right away. It's not exhausting Shirou..."
---
Sothis: "From what I heard, Beasts do not truly require any contract to remain within the world. A contract between the two of us would not have much meaning beyond being a proof of friendship, something there are countless other ways to show."
Lindy: "Have fun with my child" :p
---
Erika: ".......Is that a bad thing?"
---
Mata Hari: "Aaaand it's affordable with our budget too~"
---
Tiamat: "......" I guess she's right...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "Have fun with my child" :p
---
Erika: ".......Is that a bad thing?"
---
Mata Hari: "Aaaand it's affordable with our budget too~"
---
Tiamat: "......" I guess she's right...
Phosphy: "Maybe I will." :p
---
Hinoka: "Depends. Does your mom ever tell you no?" :p
---
Azura: "I suppose..."
---
Sothis: "Besides, I am not sure whether or not I am too alien to even have a contract. I can supply mana to Arcueid, yes, but Byleth holds her contract."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Maybe I will." :p
---
Hinoka: "Depends. Does your mom ever tell you no?" :p
---
Azura: "I suppose..."
---
Sothis: "Besides, I am not sure whether or not I am too alien to even have a contract. I can supply mana to Arcueid, yes, but Byleth holds her contract."
-She'll return to Fate?-
---
Erika: ".......Uuuuhhh..." -that's evident-
---
Mata Hari: "Sooooo, what you say~?"
---
Tiamat: "Aa-AaAa..." -didn't think that too-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She'll return to Fate?-
---
Erika: ".......Uuuuhhh..." -that's evident-
---
Mata Hari: "Sooooo, what you say~?"
---
Tiamat: "Aa-AaAa..." -didn't think that too-
-sure-
---
Hinoka: "Got it. Is it because she can't do it or because you use pretty eyes?" :p
---
Azura: "I'm tempted..."
---
Sothis: "That might be also why those two Casters had trouble reviving me. I do not follow the rules of their world, after all."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
(...I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one conflicted, at least...)
___

Tetra: "I'll admit, it was tough to believe at first..."
___

-Ripley doesn't even wait a second upon realizing this to try and call the Alien Queen's attention over to her, waving her arms and shouting "No! Hey! Over here!", essentially telling her that she wants her instead for being the one who killed her young-

-The Alien Queen is convinced, snarling at Ripley before stomping after her. Ripley manages to get to a supply room and close the heavy metal door before the Aliem Queen can catch up, who tries to break it open by charging into it with her head-
___

-The Ferris wheel may be stuck for a few minutes at least...-
___

(We aren't even sure of her past life ourselves...)

(We only know that she wasn't on good terms with her children...)

Byleth: "Always a pleasure." :)
---
-nope.avi-
---
-SHE DOES-
Plus, it's always cool getting to know some newcomers to Chaldea. I'd say welcome, but you guys have already been
___

-I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

-Sadie even gives her a thumbs-up from the audience, standing next to Lars-

---
---
-then yee it ends-

---
-she's pondering-
---
---

---
-CHAINS?-
---
---
-That's one down, but what of others?-

---
---
Bumblebee: "I hope none of you see anything like that again..." -says 'again' aware Byleth was already in one-
---

---
-Thoughts?-
---
---

---
---
---
---
-She fires electric bullets in virtually every direction, trying to destroy the remainder of them-

With not a moment to waste!

-Then a huge swarm of magic projectiles that look like flying blue Spamton heads flies towards the group-

He's still a better fighter than you are!
___

-Penny tries to control their movements with more lightning bolts as well as some laser beams-
___

Steven: "I really hope not, either..." -He worries about Homewolrd and the Diamonds sometimes-
___

Steven: "Awwwwwwwww~!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-She fires electric bullets in virtually every direction, trying to destroy the remainder of them-

-Then a huge swarm of magic projectiles that look like flying blue Spamton heads flies towards the group-

___

-Penny tries to control their movements with more lightning bolts as well as some laser beams-
___

Steven: "I really hope not, either..." -He worries about Homewolrd and the Diamonds sometimes-
___

-Ingrid tried to cast a barrier-

-Rook and Daisuke used kicks and punches respectively-

Dr. Coyle: "And yet he lost his fight. Who's truly the champion now?" :evil:
---
-Pit tries to keep them busy with arrows too-
---
Byleth: "I hope so as well..."
---
Blake: That's cute.

Plus, it's always cool getting to know some newcomers to Chaldea. I'd say welcome, but you guys have already been
___

-I'll try to think of something for the next post-
___

-Sadie even gives her a thumbs-up from the audience, standing next to Lars-
Ingrid: "I suppose some tea and sweets is always appreciated."
---
-okee-
---
-Weiss smiled at her!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "I suppose some tea and sweets is always appreciated."
---
-okee-
---
-Weiss smiled at her!-
I actually failed to finish Undyne's dialogue there lol. Fixing that now. :p

Plus, it's always cool getting to know some newcomers to Chaldea. I'd say welcome, but you guys have already been here for a while. :p

___

-How's Frank? It's been a while since he was last relevant IIRC-
___

-Seems her advice helped as well- :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I actually failed to finish Undyne's dialogue there lol. Fixing that now. :p

Plus, it's always cool getting to know some newcomers to Chaldea. I'd say welcome, but you guys have already been here for a while. :p

___

-How's Frank? It's been a while since he was last relevant IIRC-
___

-Seems her advice helped as well- :)
Byleth: "It's appreciated nonetheless. Besides, things were too hectic and busy for a proper welcome before."
---
-I actually forgot about Frank lmao-

-he's probably doing something...-
---
-it truly did-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It's appreciated nonetheless. Besides, things were too hectic and busy for a proper welcome before."
---
-I actually forgot about Frank lmao-

-he's probably doing something...-
---
-it truly did-
And I missed a lot while I was in quarantine...
___

-To be fair, I don't think any of the three us have brought him up in a while-

-Probably crafting more weapons for upcoming battles?-
___

-Current thoughts of the Schnee?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And I missed a lot while I was in quarantine...
___

-To be fair, I don't think any of the three us have brought him up in a while-

-Probably crafting more weapons for upcoming battles?-
___

-Current thoughts of the Schnee?-
Byleth: "I suppose that is true as well..."
---
-and probably testing them-

-I imagine another old man who creates things would have an interest?-
---
Weiss: This was so much fun... I should do this again!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-sure-
---
Hinoka: "Got it. Is it because she can't do it or because you use pretty eyes?" :p
---
Azura: "I'm tempted..."
---
Sothis: "That might be also why those two Casters had trouble reviving me. I do not follow the rules of their world, after all."
Fate: "Ah, you're back"
---
Erika: ".............................................." I can't answer either way!
---
Mata Hari: "Oooonly tempted~?" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "You are more alien than so many others we've seen" in agreement-
(...I guess it's good to know I'm not the only one conflicted, at least...)
___

Tetra: "I'll admit, it was tough to believe at first..."
___

-Ripley doesn't even wait a second upon realizing this to try and call the Alien Queen's attention over to her, waving her arms and shouting "No! Hey! Over here!", essentially telling her that she wants her instead for being the one who killed her young-

-The Alien Queen is convinced, snarling at Ripley before stomping after her. Ripley manages to get to a supply room and close the heavy metal door before the Aliem Queen can catch up, who tries to break it open by charging into it with her head-
___

-The Ferris wheel may be stuck for a few minutes at least...-
___

(We aren't even sure of her past life ourselves...)

(We only know that she wasn't on good terms with her children...)
Atalanta: "If it was by me... I would leave them off in a desolate world"
---
Hayate: "But do say, how are things now~?" :p
---
Rin: "I hpope it futilely crushes its own skull!"
---
Marvelous: "...Nice make up"
Ahim: "Oh, thank you" :)
---
-And they only heard from one of them, apparently she had two-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Leaving Zedd to punch her from the side-

Charlotte: "Got it..." -she also tells the team-

-Would the barrier work?!-
---
-By now Kiyohime and Osakabehime are adapting by dodging the bolts on their flight, while Tamamo tried to swip Pit with her tails-
---
Bumblebee: "...But hey, none of you are alone either!"
---
Sayori: "You won't get in harm's way for me!"
Monika: "Oh Sayori, I was just jesting!"
Sayori: "....Oooooooh"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Ah, you're back"
---
Erika: ".............................................." I can't answer either way!
---
Mata Hari: "Oooonly tempted~?" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "You are more alien than so many others we've seen" in agreement-
Phosphy: "Yep. Your mom's great, by the way." :p
---
Hinoka: -smirks a bit, almost as if she figured the answer-
---
Azura: "Yes, only tempted."
---
Sothis: "Indeed I am. Yet my own past bounds me to Earth regardless. I truly am an anomaly, albeit not in a negative way."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "If it was by me... I would leave them off in a desolate world"
---
Hayate: "But do say, how are things now~?" :p
---
Rin: "I hpope it futilely crushes its own skull!"
---
Marvelous: "...Nice make up"
Ahim: "Oh, thank you" :)
---
-And they only heard from one of them, apparently she had two-
(I certainly can't bring myself to forgive them after everything they did. It's just...what if he's right about them? What if they really do deserve a second chance, in spite of all that? They certainly didn't have the best upbringing...)
___

Tetra: "Seeing things like the stars in the sky that we follow every night at sea up closer? It's...actually really remarkable..."
___

-Newt tries to hide under the vents once again, but the Alien Queen, seeing as how she can't get to Ripley, once again tries to track down Newt, and quickly spots her through the grates in the floor. She starts removing the grates with her claws shortly thereafter, one by one as Newt quickly crawls through the vents trying to avoid her, the Alien Queen trying to grab her at every opportunity. Eventually, Newt is seemingly cornered...But then they hear Ripley angrily shout "HEY!" at her again-

And now for what might be the most famous scene in the entire movie!

-A few seconds later, the door opens back up, revealing that Ripley has suited up in the same Powerloader device that she learned to pilot and was shown operating earlier, now using it as a combat mech. The music cuts out completely as she fearlessly stomps towards the Alien Queen in the Powerloader Mech, before furiously delivering one of the most famous one-liners in movie history: "Get away from her YOU *****!"-
___

-A genuine compliment from him!-
___

-And they have no idea how much her other and older child must resent her...-

Byleth: "I suppose that is true as well..."
---
-and probably testing them-

-I imagine another old man who creates things would have an interest?-
---
Weiss: This was so much fun... I should do this again!
It really sucked, but I'm glad to know more people were able to find a home here. Even if not under the best circumstances...
___

Ford: "My, those are quite the inventive contraptions. Frank West, correct?"
___

-Her singing career is officially back on track!-

---
---
---

---
-By now Kiyohime and Osakabehime are adapting by dodging the bolts on their flight, while Tamamo tried to swip Pit with her tails-
---
---
-Tasque Manager is punched across the room as a result-

-Queen, still in the security room, was watching the entire fight from the cameras...and decided to give the rebel Servants a call-

Excuse Me Can One Of You Take Over For Security Watch? My Bestie And Several Of My Loyal Butlers And Minions Are In Serious Danger Right Now... -She even sounds uncharacteristically worried...-

Susie: "...Great, so they've got an endless army now?"

Kris: "And I guess we've got a scavenger hunt to go on..."

Ralsei: "Don't worry, we'll help you find these Gears!"

-It would, and the ones Rook and Daisuke attack destroy the projectiles as well-

-...But this is followed up by this strange giant robot firing a heart, which also has his face on it, firing out from his chest attached to a spring. The heart fires diamond-shaped magic bullets in tons of directions at them-

...-Suddenly smirking- Wouldn't that make the official Champion Springtron?
___

Lapis: "Are there any nearby water sources?!" -Looking around the room for some-
___

Steven: "...You're right about that. I have my family, my friends, Byleth here clearly has Shez...We've all got people we care about in our lives, and who care about us just as much." :)
___

Peridot: "You couldn't tell? Even I thought it was obvious." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-Queen, still in the security room, was watching the entire fight from the cameras...and decided to give the rebel Servants a call-

Excuse Me Can One Of You Take Over For Security Watch? My Bestie And Several Of My Loyal Butlers And Minions Are In Serious Danger Right Now... -She even sounds uncharacteristically worried...-

-It would, and the ones Rook and Daisuke attack destroy the projectiles as well-

-...But this is followed up by this strange giant robot firing a heart, which also has his face on it, firing out from his chest attached to a spring. The heart fires diamond-shaped magic bullets in tons of directions at them-

___

Lapis: "Are there any nearby water sources?!" -Looking around the room for some-
___

Steven: "...You're right about that. I have my family, my friends, Byleth here clearly has Shez...We've all got people we care about in our lives, and who care about us just as much." :)
___

-Ingrid threw an explosive projectile before starting to dodge-

-Rook had no issue dodging them-

-Daisuke.......struggled-

Daisuke: "Why is everyone always using long range moves agaisnt the Great Daisuke?! This is hardly fair!"

Dr. Coyle: "And being the one who made her, that means I have the knowledge on how to create the strongest fighter. So I can overthrow him anytime!"
---
-PIT USED A MEGA LASER-
---
Byleth: "And that could be the key to never losing your way."
---
-or was she? :V-

It really sucked, but I'm glad to know more people were able to find a home here. Even if not under the best circumstances...
___

Ford: "My, those are quite the inventive contraptions. Frank West, correct?"
___

-Her singing career is officially back on track!-
Byleth: "That is indeeda very reassuring thought."
---
Frank: "Frank's the game, getting a big scoop's my game." :p

-they're very crude though, mostly stuff held together with tape-
---
-HECK YEAH!-

-...she needs an agent-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Yep. Your mom's great, by the way." :p
---
Hinoka: -smirks a bit, almost as if she figured the answer-
---
Azura: "Yes, only tempted."
---
Sothis: "Indeed I am. Yet my own past bounds me to Earth regardless. I truly am an anomaly, albeit not in a negative way."
Fate: "Ah, she really is!" -she can't believe it took her months to call her mother after adoption... Now she looks up to her-
---
-What are her thoughts?-
---
Mata Hari: "Come on, just ooooonce~" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "I don't think you're any bad"-
(I certainly can't bring myself to forgive them after everything they did. It's just...what if he's right about them? What if they really do deserve a second chance, in spite of all that? They certainly didn't have the best upbringing...)
___

Tetra: "Seeing things like the stars in the sky that we follow every night at sea up closer? It's...actually really remarkable..."
___

-Newt tries to hide under the vents once again, but the Alien Queen, seeing as how she can't get to Ripley, once again tries to track down Newt, and quickly spots her through the grates in the floor. She starts removing the grates with her claws shortly thereafter, one by one as Newt quickly crawls through the vents trying to avoid her, the Alien Queen trying to grab her at every opportunity. Eventually, Newt is seemingly cornered...But then they hear Ripley angrily shout "HEY!" at her again-

And now for what might be the most famous scene in the entire movie!

-A few seconds later, the door opens back up, revealing that Ripley has suited up in the same Powerloader device that she learned to pilot and was shown operating earlier, now using it as a combat mech. The music cuts out completely as she fearlessly stomps towards the Alien Queen in the Powerloader Mech, before furiously delivering one of the most famous one-liners in movie history: "Get away from her YOU *****!"-
___

-A genuine compliment from him!-
___

-And they have no idea how much her other and older child must resent her...-
Atalanta: "...Even then, I just can't bring myself to forgive them..."
---
Ana: "But not too close or else you'd burn..."
---
Rin: "...AWESOME! Way to go, girl! Destroy her now!"
Sakura: "Classic" :p
---
-Those are hard for him to deliver in such a direct way- :p
---
-No, though Lillie also sounded a little resentful at least she seemed willing to listen-
-But her son would be a different matter-

___

___

___

Daisuke: "Why is everyone always using long range moves agaisnt the Great Daisuke?! This is hardly fair!"

Dr. Coyle: "And being the one who made her, that means I have the knowledge on how to create the strongest fighter. So I can overthrow him anytime!"
---
-PIT USED A MEGA LASER-
---
---
-And Zedd puts his foot on her before she could stand up to mock her-
Paris: -Answering to Queen- "Ah, I will try my best!"

Charlotte: "Thank you! Now hmmm... Where could they be storing them...?"

-Poor Daisuke LOL-
---
-At most just a few bottles-
-TAMAMO WAS STRUCK BY THE LASER-
---
Bumblebee: "I lost a lot of friends in the war, but I still have plenty, and can make new ones!"
---
Sayori: "Sorry!" -fidgeting portrait-
Monika: "Awww, it's fine" :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...Even then, I just can't bring myself to forgive them..."
---
Ana: "But not too close or else you'd burn..."
---
Rin: "...AWESOME! Way to go, girl! Destroy her now!"
Sakura: "Classic" :p
---
-Those are hard for him to deliver in such a direct way- :p
---
-No, though Lillie also sounded a little resentful at least she seemed willing to listen-
-But her son would be a different matter-
-Sighs again- (I feel similarly on the matter...Even so, even being unable to forgive them, even with everything they did to the Pokemon and several families...it somehow still feels wrongful to me to not at least grant them a second chance...)
___

Tetra: "Yeah, I got that impression just from looking at them..."
___

It took me a while to realize Tuck copied that one-liner minus the swear word before fighting some villains once.

-The Alien Queen growls and snarls at Ripley in anger, before charging after the woman piloting the powerloader. The two make some careful movements around each other, walking in circles and taking battle stances. A few seconds in , the Alien Queen goes to try and attack but Ripley easily smacks her with one of the powerloader's claws, then lands a second strike with them that knocks the Alien Queen over and intro some crates. The Alien Queen is injured, but it doesn't take her long to stand back up-
___

-Even with Ahim....Actually, probably especially difficult in that case since he's awkward about the entire matter- :p
___

-He left her care long ago to help Team Skull, after all...-

Byleth: "That is indeeda very reassuring thought."
---
Frank: "Frank's the game, getting a big scoop's my game." :p

-they're very crude though, mostly stuff held together with tape-
---
-HECK YEAH!-

-...she needs an agent-
-That said, Shez hasn't really started to consider Chaldea a home yet and is mostly just here because her sister Byleth is?-
___

Ford: "I must say, as crude as the craftsmanship is, it seems to be surprisingly effective for makeshift weapons..."
___

-Rin's already been working as her agent since the idol contest with Liz, remember?-

---
-PIT USED A MEGA LASER-
---
---
-And Zedd puts his foot on her before she could stand up to mock her-
Paris: -Answering to Queen- "Ah, I will try my best!"

Charlotte: "Thank you! Now hmmm... Where could they be storing them...?"

-Poor Daisuke LOL-
---
-At most just a few bottles-
-TAMAMO WAS STRUCK BY THE LASER-
---
Bumblebee: "I lost a lot of friends in the war, but I still have plenty, and can make new ones!"
---
Sayori: "Sorry!" -fidgeting portrait-
Monika: "Awww, it's fine" :)
Tasque Manager: "What do you even hope to gain by working with Koyanskaya...?"

Thanks Paris My Friends Need Help But Stay Safe. Apollo Don't You Dare Let Anything Happen To Him Can You Hear Me?

-She ran off to the room where the Power Coins are being held after saying that-

-While Moon took evasive maneuvers, flying around the bullets-

Ralsei: "Somewhere with high security? One of the leaders' rooms, maybe?"

WHATS THE MATTER?? TOO MUCH [[bullet hell]] FOR YOU??

Can you, though? You haven't actually defeated him in a fight yet, have you?
___

Lapis: "Ugh, there's barely any water around at all..."

Penny: "I can try to provide an additional source of it with a rainstorm, but I worry it would cause a flood..."

Lapis: "A flood's not gonna happen under my watch. If you can summon some water, then do it!"
___

Steven: "There's always going to be people in your lives who have your back. And even when some of your friends aren't in your life anymore...that doesn't mean you can't or won't meet new ones."

Amethyst: "And the fact that you can literally build more of your own people is pretty epic." :p (Certainly sounds way better than draining the resources from a planet to create an army's worth of Gems...)
___

Steven: "Yeah, you were just being protective of your friend. There's nothing wrong with that." :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom