• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "That is true." :p
---
Urbosa: "Don't let his sharp beak taunt you like that. It's what he wants."
---
-it truly does...-
Sides, we all also came back way stronger as a result. You have more of a connection to that Grid thing that Sans has mentioned now, right?
___

...Maybe you're right...
___

(You've got this, Weiss. Don't doubt it!) -Reassuring smile-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(So will I! Erm...how many did you order...?) 😅

(Plenty more to share!)

Tetra: "When did this happen to you...?" -That there were a bunch of kids both around their age and younger than them, most of them possessing magical talents and powers due to being mages, warriors or some of these "Servants" that tend to have magic abilities in general-
___

A corrupt corporate snake...but he still had a level of humanity.

-Ripley then finds the locater wristwatch device on the ground, with Newt nowhere in sight. Fearing the worst, Ripley just holds it closely while tearing up, clearly convinced that Newt has already been killed. A few seconds later, however, the camera cuts to another room to show that Newt is still alive, and waking up, trapped by some webbing but otherwise unharrmed. Unaware if Ripley is even nearby or not, the girl's first instinct is to call Ripley for help. Upon hearing Newt, Ripley immediately snaps out of her grief and rushes to go find her, following the sound of her shouts-

-A few seconds later, however...the scene cuts back to show a facehugger egg hatching in front of where Newt is trapped. As the newly hatched Facehugger slowly starts crawling out of, calls for help quickly turn into screams of terror-
___

-Almost everyone can tell- :V
___

-Maybe because there's some truth to it?-
Marie: "Plentiful~"

Abby: "Uh..."
Jack: "It was some meanie months ago!" -so she knows to not understimate these kids either-
---
Rin: -FULLY ALARMED- "DON'T KILL HER! SHE'S JUST A CHILD!"
---
-Thus she and Don go to the arcade, leaving Red and Pink alone with each other-
---
-...She can guess so-
Phosphy: "So even when it's required, he'll never break any rules?"
---
-it's what she's thinking... but she knows she's too sweet for that so she might give Azura a call except...-

Kamui: ...Wait, Azura loves cute things! She could be even weaker to her!

-some for the girls and some for Shero to thank him for dragging along-
---
Sothis: "I don't think it is. What's on your mind?"
Lindy: "I may have have coerced him every now and then" :p
----
-Oh no! She can't let her take advantage of that!-

-Yeah, that sounds like a cute thought-
---
Tiamat: "..." -writes "I'm not sure"-
-It's not like it's a good idea that she would possess someone-
Tasque Manager: "Let's just see if it is!" -Electrocutes his helmet again-

-Maybe some of the troops on their side have been informed of the matter by now?-

Moon: "Unfortunately, they still seem to be high in number..." -Blasts the approaching duplicates with magic beam from all six of her arms-

Wait, what...?
___

Iou guys keep them busy! I'll go find Gil! -Running off at high speed-

-Penny attempted to obscure the three yokais' vision by creating a vast rainstorm around their heads-
___

Amethyst: "I wouldn't mind. Grimlock's cool and Shez seems pretty cool as well." :p
___

TLink: "...You know what? I think I'd be okay with that." :chuckle: "And, well, I technically don't, but I have a lot of unique items for adventuring, including some magic weapons and tools!"
Ingrid: "While we may not match those numbers..." -creates some clones of herself- "We can certainly try!"

-Daisuke starts to shoot red lightning from his palms-

-the realization is starting to hit Jenny?-
---
-Pit was dragged away from the fire so he could shoot with his arrows and not become fried chicken-
---
Byleth: "I'm sure she'd enjoy the compliment."
---
Wolf: "I do have one magic trick..." -takes out an odd crystal-

-Zedd finally grunts in pain, though he still tries to take her whip off

Charlotte: Hey Lancer, can you hear me?

-They saw some copies assembling bazookas that they fire at them!-
---
-Kiyohime is hit by the arrows, and tried to locate Pit, but the rainstorm blocked her vision-
---
Bumblebee: "Honestly all of the Dinobots are similar, only Swoop stops to think and she's constantly bothered by them"
---
Sayori: "Ooooh, like what stuff? And what's that pretty thing?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "Plentiful~"

Abby: "Uh..."
Jack: "It was some meanie months ago!" -so she knows to not understimate these kids either-
---
Rin: -FULLY ALARMED- "DON'T KILL HER! SHE'S JUST A CHILD!"
---
-Thus she and Don go to the arcade, leaving Red and Pink alone with each other-
---
-...She can guess so-
-...And that was enough to make even Heshima smile brightly and widely-

Tetra: "Judging by everything I've heard about you guys, it sounds like you kids took care of whoever it was. Even if you didn't, I hardly doubt that you could've." -Of course, she's unaware that four of the kids know that the "meanie" is still around and have grown to care about her-
___

-The moment Ripley arrives at the scene, she immediately guns the facehugger down, killing it on the spot and tearing it to shreds. Several fully grown aliens start approaching her, some even jumping from wall to wall, but Ripley guns them down too, immediately going to pull the webbing apart and get Newt out of there as soon as the coast is clear, Newt calling her name once again upon seeing her-

-Ripley holds the child close as Newt holds onto and hugs her, carrying her to safety as a fiery explosion erupts nearby in the power station, forcing her to take an alternative path-
___

-Marvelous already nervous?-
___

-There...must be a reason for it..."

Ingrid: "While we may not match those numbers..." -creates some clones of herself- "We can certainly try!"

-Daisuke starts to shoot red lightning from his palms-

-the realization is starting to hit Jenny?-
---
-Pit was dragged away from the fire so he could shoot with his arrows and not become fried chicken-
---
Byleth: "I'm sure she'd enjoy the compliment."
---
Wolf: "I do have one magic trick..." -takes out an odd crystal-

---
-Kiyohime is hit by the arrows, and tried to locate Pit, but the rainstorm blocked her vision-
---
Bumblebee: "Honestly all of the Dinobots are similar, only Swoop stops to think and she's constantly bothered by them"
---
-Considering Zedd's strength, he'd probably be able to-

-However, the few Swatchlings who didn't go to restrain him are instead trying to cut the cables holding the Power Coins loose!-

-Would she be calling him since he's only contracted to Chen Gong?-

Moon: "Are they-" -Dodges a missile- "Building anti-armor weapons in the middle of a firefight?!"

...Wait a minute...No way, you can't be the real Coyle!
___

-Penny increases the intensity of the storms, trying to ensure that the three can't see anyone to even attack or otherwise where they are-

-Would Undyne be able to find Gil-
___

Steven: "But that's less because they can't think and mostly because they're just too lazy to usually try?"
___

TLink: "I think I'll let Wolf show his power first." :p -Is bringing out a few items like the Grappling Hook, Deku Leaf, Hero's Bow and SKull Hammer, though-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know what I have. A lumbar sprain :urg:

Sides, we all also came back way stronger as a result. You have more of a connection to that Grid thing that Sans has mentioned now, right?
___

...Maybe you're right...
___

(You've got this, Weiss. Don't doubt it!) -Reassuring smile-
Ingrid: "Indeed I do." -prideful-
---
-she sure is-
---
Weiss: "Thanks." :)

Lindy: "I may have have coerced him every now and then" :p
----
-Oh no! She can't let her take advantage of that!-

-Yeah, that sounds like a cute thought-
---
Tiamat: "..." -writes "I'm not sure"-
-It's not like it's a good idea that she would possess someone-
Phosphy: "You are her superior, so he's got no choice." :p
---
-NO SHE CANNOT!-

-I know it-
---
Sothis: "You're not? Try to think deeper."

---
---
---

-However, the few Swatchlings who didn't go to restrain him are instead trying to cut the cables holding the Power Coins loose!-

Moon: "Are they-" -Dodges a missile- "Building anti-armor weapons in the middle of a firefight?!"

___

-Penny increases the intensity of the storms, trying to ensure that the three can't see anyone to even attack or otherwise where they are-

___

Steven: "But that's less because they can't think and mostly because they're just too lazy to usually try?"
___

TLink: "I think I'll let Wolf show his power first." :p -Is bringing out a few items like the Grappling Hook, Deku Leaf, Hero's Bow and SKull Hammer, though-
Ingrid: "That appears to be the case..."

Rook: "Well, this has gotten more interesting."

-Coyle took the moment Jenny took to process that to punch her-
---
-PIT SHOT MORE-
---
-a little of both? :V-
---
Wolf: "This little item will let me transform." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I know what I have. A lumbar sprain :urg:

Ingrid: "Indeed I do." -prideful-
---
-she sure is-
---
Weiss: "Thanks." :)
How bad is it? Still need pain meds?

So once again, let me reiterate: not necessarily a bad thing. :p

-Shez and Sothis still wish Byleth wouldn't keep throwing herself in the way of critical hits, though?-
___

..But a challenge is still a challenge.

-Points at Urbosa and Mipha-

What would you two say to a spar?

-Then, she points at Revali and Daruk-

And you two to a rematch? All on the same day, but not this one?

___

(Any time.) :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
How bad is it? Still need pain meds?

So once again, let me reiterate: not necessarily a bad thing. :p

-Shez and Sothis still wish Byleth wouldn't keep throwing herself in the way of critical hits, though?-
___

..But a challenge is still a challenge.

-Points at Urbosa and Mipha-

What would you two say to a spar?

-Then, she points at Revali and Daruk-

And you two to a rematch? All on the same day, but not this one?

___

(Any time.) :grin:
I definitely need pain meds. It's a lumbar sprain lmao

Shez: "Would still be nice if Byleth didn't do it again..."

Sothis: "Says the one who tried to get stronger by jumping off of cliffs."

Shez: "That was years ago!"
---
Revali: "Think you can take us all at once?" :smirk:

-Undyne isn't foolish enough to think so, given how Revali and Daruk were already both pretty tricky on 1v1s?-
---
-AWWWWWW-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I definitely need pain meds. It's a lumbar sprain lmao

Shez: "Would still be nice if Byleth didn't do it again..."

Sothis: "Says the one who tried to get stronger by jumping off of cliffs."

Shez: "That was years ago!"
---
Revali: "Think you can take us all at once?" :smirk:

-Undyne isn't foolish enough to think so, given how Revali and Daruk were already both pretty tricky on 1v1s?-
---
-AWWWWWW-
I'm still really sorry you're having to deal with it...Again, however much rest you need, take all the time you need for it.

...What kind of training method is that?

-The fact that the woman who can suplex boulders and treats cooking ingredients like an enemy is asking that says a lot- :V

___

Heh, I could definitely take on each of you in a fair one on one duel, but all of you at once? I can take on entire armies, but a team of trained warriors is another story. That's one challenge I'll have to turn down.
___

-Five minutes until the concert begins, now-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-...And that was enough to make even Heshima smile brightly and widely-

Tetra: "Judging by everything I've heard about you guys, it sounds like you kids took care of whoever it was. Even if you didn't, I hardly doubt that you could've." -Of course, she's unaware that four of the kids know that the "meanie" is still around and have grown to care about her-
___

-The moment Ripley arrives at the scene, she immediately guns the facehugger down, killing it on the spot and tearing it to shreds. Several fully grown aliens start approaching her, some even jumping from wall to wall, but Ripley guns them down too, immediately going to pull the webbing apart and get Newt out of there as soon as the coast is clear, Newt calling her name once again upon seeing her-

-Ripley holds the child close as Newt holds onto and hugs her, carrying her to safety as a fiery explosion erupts nearby in the power station, forcing her to take an alternative path-
___

-Marvelous already nervous?-
___

-There...must be a reason for it..."
-Awwwwww-

Mary: "So don't worry about it. I'm Mary! I'm a painting!"
---
Rin: "Phew, she killed i- AW COME ON!" -then she gunned them down and picked Newt- "Phew! Safe!"
---
-What? Why would he be?- :V
---
-As much as she wants to deny it...-
Phosphy: "You are her superior, so he's got no choice." :p
---
-NO SHE CANNOT!-

-I know it-
---
Sothis: "You're not? Try to think deeper."
Lindy: "Both in the job and the family hierarchy" :p
---
-HER THOUGHTS?!-

-They see a few restaurants too-
---
Tiamat: "......." -she puts habd on chin-

___

___

___

---
-PIT SHOT MORE-
---
---
Zedd: "I WON'T LET YOU!" -he threw a bomb at other putties that once again made them grow with the substance that was inside-

-Oh right, then by other means was that done-

-Indeed, it it a standard of most Super Sentai and Power Ranger teams for their weapons to combine into a huge bazooka, which the copies do now to charge large shots filled with the Grid's energy-
---
-Kiyohime is shot, but Osakabehime in this bat form tries to do sonic waves to

-Soon she would-
---
Bumblebee: "I wouldn't call them lazy... But they prefer to solve things by punching. Or stomping. Or setting them on fire"
---
Sayori: "Transform? Are you a robot too?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm still really sorry you're having to deal with it...Again, however much rest you need, take all the time you need for it.

...What kind of training method is that?

-The fact that the woman who can suplex boulders and treats cooking ingredients like an enemy is asking that says a lot- :V

___

Heh, I could definitely take on each of you in a fair one on one duel, but all of you at once? I can take on entire armies, but a team of trained warriors is another story. That's one challenge I'll have to turn down.
___

-Five minutes until the concert begins, now-
Tankoo

Shez: "...I honestly don't know."

Sothis: "I love bringing that up." :p
---
Revali: "At least you know your limits. Not bad."
---
-she feels ready-

Lindy: "Both in the job and the family hierarchy" :p
---
-HER THOUGHTS?!-

-They see a few restaurants too-
---
Tiamat: "......." -she puts habd on chin-
Phosphy: "Makes me wonder what he picks if you suggest bending the rules..."
---
Kamui: Who could discipline her?!

Azura: "... Are you hungry, Margaretha?"
---
-thonk?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Awwwwww-

Mary: "So don't worry about it. I'm Mary! I'm a painting!"
---
Rin: "Phew, she killed i- AW COME ON!" -then she gunned them down and picked Newt- "Phew! Safe!"
---
-What? Why would he be?- :V
---
-As much as she wants to deny it...-
-So three trainers and their Pokemon all enjoy desserts~-

Tetra: "...Eh? Beg pardon?"
___

-Ripley carefully holds onto Newt and shields her from the smoke by facing away from the path they had to run from, closing her own eyes as well and waiting just a minute to make sure the area they're in is even stable...but upon opening their eyes and looking around the area, they find that it's littered with unhatched facehugger eggs, almost surrounding them aside from the one other pathway out of the room-

-A few seconds later, however, the two notice something far more odd and foreboding. They spot what looks like a giant ovipoistor, like those found on some insects like termites or bees, which itself is just now laying one of the eggs-
___

-Because he's alone with Ahim-

-That's it. That's the entire explanation- :V
___

-Will Lusamine bring any of this up or not quite yet?-

Tankoo

Shez: "...I honestly don't know."

Sothis: "I love bringing that up." :p
---
Revali: "At least you know your limits. Not bad."
---
-she feels ready-
I can see why. :p
___

Unlike some of us? -Smug-
___

Penny: "Is everyone ready?"

---
-PIT SHOT MORE-
---
---
Zedd: "I WON'T LET YOU!" -he threw a bomb at other putties that once again made them grow with the substance that was inside-

-Indeed, it it a standard of most Super Sentai and Power Ranger teams for their weapons to combine into a huge bazooka, which the copies do now to charge large shots filled with the Grid's energy-
---

-Soon she would-
---
Bumblebee: "I wouldn't call them lazy... But they prefer to solve things by punching. Or stomping. Or setting them on fire"
---
-The Swatchlings move with haste in their attempts to retrieve the coins, not even paying mind to the giant Putties so long as they can get the coins freed from their capsules and out of Koya and Rita's reach-

-Was temporarily given Sitonai's phone- Charlotte? Yes, I can hear you, sis! Are you okay?

Moon: "No matter...We'll just have to dispatch them before they can use their strongest weaponry!" -Fired a larger, sweeping magic beam at the duplicates in order to destroy the missiles as well as the duplicates themselves-

-She was launched back a short distance, but just shook her head before regaining her balance, having taken worse hits before-

No way... You turned yourself into a cyborg?!

___

-Unfinished, Digi?-

Gil! We've got an emergency with some of the other Servants! We need your help, pronto!
___

Steven: "...That sounds like a lot of people I've known. But at least they're totally friendly, unlike Jasper..." 😅
___

TLink: "...Not exactly." (I wonder what gave her the idea that he was a robot...)

-Still unaware that Sayori herself here is an android-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

-Soon she would-
---
---
-The Swatchlings move with haste in their attempts to retrieve the coins, not even paying mind to the giant Putties so long as they can get the coins freed from their capsules and out of Koya and Rita's reach-

-Was temporarily given Sitonai's phone- Charlotte? Yes, I can hear you, sis! Are you okay?

Moon: "No matter...We'll just have to dispatch them before they can use their strongest weaponry!" -Fired a larger, sweeping magic beam at the duplicates in order to destroy the missiles as well as the duplicates themselves-

-She was launched back a short distance, but just shook her head before regaining her balance, having taken worse hits before-

___

-Unfinished, Digi?-

Gil! We've got an emergency with some of the other Servants! We need your help, pronto!
___

Steven: "...That sounds like a lot of people I've known. But at least they're totally friendly, unlike Jasper..." 😅
___

TLink: "...Not exactly." (I wonder what gave her the idea that he was a robot...)

Rook: -kicks one of those bazookas away and somehow tries to cut it in half with his leg-

Ingrid: "Thankfully, we have plenty of firepower.
---
-what KoP said-

Kanna: -with Gil- "...Maybe you should go if it's important. I can wait." :)
---
Byleth: "The 'ol' wa-bam', as Shez would say..."
---
Wolf: "Not quite, uses its power to become.... a very fluffy and cute wolf!-

I can see why. :p
___

Unlike some of us? -Smug-
___

Penny: "Is everyone ready?"
Shez: "It's long in the past..."

Sothis: "And yet it still amuses me." :p
---
Revali: "You dare say such a thing when out battle was close? How asinine."
---
Weiss: "I know I am."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "It's long in the past..."

Sothis: "And yet it still amuses me." :p
---
Revali: "You dare say such a thing when out battle was close? How asinine."
---
Weiss: "I know I am."
(I can see Sothis getting along with Ingrid and Yukari swimmingly.)
___

I still beat you directly after a fight with another strong opponent. :p
___

Penny: "What about you all?" :) -Referring to the members of the team who play an instrument or two-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(I can see Sothis getting along with Ingrid and Yukari swimmingly.)
___

I still beat you directly after a fight with another strong opponent. :p
___

Penny: "What about you all?" :) -Referring to the members of the team who play an instrument or two-
-they very well might... perhaps :V-
---
Revali: "Call me back when you've beaten Urbosa."

-Urbosa would be the one Champion that Undyne would struggle the most against-
---
Ruby: "WE'RE READY!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they very well might... perhaps :V-
---
Revali: "Call me back when you've beaten Urbosa."

-Urbosa would be the one Champion that Undyne would struggle the most against-
---
Ruby: "WE'RE READY!"
(Yeah, they'd totally be besties....Let's just hope that doesn't lead to them keeping Chaldea in the dark about even more important information until the last possible minute...)
___

Fair enough! What do you all say to spars and rematches, then?!
___

Penny: "I know you will all do awesome!" :grin:

-1 minute until the concert starts!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Makes me wonder what he picks if you suggest bending the rules..."
---
Kamui: Who could discipline her?!

Azura: "... Are you hungry, Margaretha?"
---
-thonk?-
Lindy: "You'd have to see it yourself" :p
---
-You're her mother! Stand up and do it yourself!-

Mata Hari: "I don't get hungry, remember?"
---
-Yeah, she's pondering now-
-So three trainers and their Pokemon all enjoy desserts~-

Tetra: "...Eh? Beg pardon?"
___

-Ripley carefully holds onto Newt and shields her from the smoke by facing away from the path they had to run from, closing her own eyes as well and waiting just a minute to make sure the area they're in is even stable...but upon opening their eyes and looking around the area, they find that it's littered with unhatched facehugger eggs, almost surrounding them aside from the one other pathway out of the room-

-A few seconds later, however, the two notice something far more odd and foreboding. They spot what looks like a giant ovipoistor, like those found on some insects like termites or bees, which itself is just now laying one of the eggs-
___

-Because he's alone with Ahim-

-That's it. That's the entire explanation- :V
___

-Will Lusamine bring any of this up or not quite yet?-
-That's good for them~-

Mary: "I said I'm a painting! I'm a portrait!"
---
Rin: "...The Queen must be there..." -gulped-
---
-Again, why should he worry about that, he has absolutely zero reason to-
-.....B-b-...Baka...-
---
-She doesn't feels ready for it... But bites her lower lip, which Kiara noticed-

___

-Unfinished, Digi?-

___

___

Rook: -kicks one of those bazookas away and somehow tries to cut it in half with his leg-

---
-what KoP said-

---
---
-The Putties try to grab them with their hands!-

Charlotte: "Yeah, but, uuuuh... Haven't you seen more Rangers lately?"

-It succeeds in destroying one of the cannons and plenty of copies, but some others fire from behind!-
---
-Yeah, I meant to say that she uses the sonic waves to disperse the clouds and let Kiyohime see-
---
Bumblebee: "They act rude, but they're really soft when they think no one can see it" :p
---
-Sayori gasped-
-...Then patted the wolf head-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That's good for them~-

Mary: "I said I'm a painting! I'm a portrait!"
---
Rin: "...The Queen must be there..." -gulped-
---
-Again, why should he worry about that, he has absolutely zero reason to-
-.....B-b-...Baka...-
---
-She doesn't feels ready for it... But bites her lower lip, which Kiara noticed-
(These are so yummy~!) 😋

Tetra: "...My apologies, but you don't exactly look like a painting..."
___

-The camera slowly pans over to show the sheer length of the glowing ovipositor, indicating that whatever lifeform it belongs to must be massive, before eventually stopping at what almost looks like a huge, black blend of a giant spider and organic throne...-

-...Until it's four arms, two of which are on it's chest, and crown-like head, that which has the same jaws and nested second mouth of the aliens, start moving...-
___

-Tsundere space pirate captain- :V
___

-Will Kiara ask her what's disturbing her?-

---
-what KoP said-

---
---

-It succeeds in destroying one of the cannons and plenty of copies, but some others fire from behind!-
---
-Yeah, I meant to say that she uses the sonic waves to disperse the clouds and let Kiyohime see-
---
Bumblebee: "They act rude, but they're really soft when they think no one can see it" :p
---
-Sayori gasped-
-And unfortunately for the Swatchlings, they're able to, prompting the Tasques and Tasque Manager herself to fire projectiles at their Z emblems-

...Now that you mention it...Yeah, that's hyper weird. Where did they get all these new recruits from all of the sudden? Most of them even have tons of completely different uniforms from the Ranger Sentries we're used to seeing!

Moon: "Watch your backs! There's more of them firing from behind!" -Turned around to know where to fly to dodge the missiles-

The ARMS stuff was unreplied.
___

-The sonic waves make the rainstorm clouds scatter...-

The Gil stuff was unreplied.
___

Steven: "Now that sounds like Peridot!"

Peridot: "HEY!" :glare:

Amethyst: :laugh:
___

TLink: "Yep, that's how people usually react." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yeah, they'd totally be besties....Let's just hope that doesn't lead to them keeping Chaldea in the dark about even more important information until the last possible minute...)
___

Fair enough! What do you all say to spars and rematches, then?!
___

Penny: "I know you will all do awesome!" :grin:

-1 minute until the concert starts!-
-how could she know? :V-
---
Urbosa: "I don't see why not."
---
Weiss: "Alright, time to go."

Lindy: "You'd have to see it yourself" :p
---
-You're her mother! Stand up and do it yourself!-

Mata Hari: "I don't get hungry, remember?"
---
-Yeah, she's pondering now-
Phosphy: "You're making me curious." :p
---
Kamui: Hinoka might help...

Azura: "You could still enjoy the food itself."
---
-hmmmm-

---
---
---
-Sayori gasped-
-And unfortunately for the Swatchlings, they're able to, prompting the Tasques and Tasque Manager herself to fire projectiles at their Z emblems-

...Now that you mention it...Yeah, that's hyper weird. Where did they get all these new recruits from all of the sudden? Most of them even have tons of completely different uniforms from the Ranger Sentries we're used to seeing!

Moon: "Watch your backs! There's more of them firing from behind!" -Turned around to know where to fly to dodge the missiles-

___

___

___

-Ingrid sent a clone with a barrier casting from its hand-

Dr. Coyle: "I will stop at NOTHING to become the best! Discarding my human flesh was just a step to that goal."

Max Brass: "...You have gone too far, Coyle!"
---
Pit: "Oh no! What do I do now?!"

Palutena: "Keep at it, Pit! I'll make sure nothing hurts you!"
---
Shez: -snickered at that-

Byleth: -smiled at that-
---
-the wolf beast seemingly enjoyed it-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(These are so yummy~!) 😋

Tetra: "...My apologies, but you don't exactly look like a painting..."
___

-The camera slowly pans over to show the sheer length of the glowing ovipositor, indicating that whatever lifeform it belongs to must be massive, before eventually stopping at what almost looks like a huge, black blend of a giant spider and organic throne...-

-...Until it's four arms, two of which are on it's chest, and crown-like head, that which has the same jaws and nested second mouth of the aliens, start moving...-
___

-Tsundere space pirate captain- :V
___

-Will Kiara ask her what's disturbing her?-
Elizabeth: "Hmmmm~ Delicious~! Thank you, Queen Antoinette~!"
Marie: "Just glad we're all getting along here~"

Mary: "It's because I was freed!"
---
Rin: "A-Aaa-Aaaaaa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"
Sakura: As expected.
---
Ahim: "...Let's go to the ferris wheel" :)
Marvelous: "Alright"
---
-No. She knows well what she must be going through, and pushing certain buttons now could only increase her anxiety-
-So for now, Kiara leaves the topic... But she might bring it next date-
Phosphy: "You're making me curious." :p
---
Kamui: Hinoka might help...

Azura: "You could still enjoy the food itself."
---
-hmmmm-
Lindy: "Awwww, is that so~?" :p
---
-Well, nothing wrong with a helping hand...-

Mata Hari: "You're right on that too~"
---
Tiamat: How could I get something like that...?

___

___

___

Dr. Coyle: "I will stop at NOTHING to become the best! Discarding my human flesh was just a step to that goal."

---

---

---
-The Putties try to cover their emblems, while Zedd uses Tasque's whip to pull her closer and punch her-

Charlotte: "And they're seemingly lifeless?"

-Some clones confronted Ingrid's double mano-a-mano-
---
-Tamamo has gottan back up, swiping all her very long tails at anyone nearby-

Gil: "Hm? What is it for?"
---
Bumblebee: "Maybe you'd like them too" :p
---
Sayori: "He's so fluffy~! And so cuuuute~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "Awwww, is that so~?" :p
---
-Well, nothing wrong with a helping hand...-

Mata Hari: "You're right on that too~"
---
Tiamat: How could I get something like that...?
Phosphy: "Maybe?" :p
---
-especially one that is so close :V-

-so a bit later-

Hinoka: "You called me, sister?"

-Erika happy to see Auntie?-

Azura: "So what do you want?"
---
-well.... by making good friends first... such as Sothis-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "Hmmmm~ Delicious~! Thank you, Queen Antoinette~!"
Marie: "Just glad we're all getting along here~"

Mary: "It's because I was freed!"
---
Rin: "A-Aaa-Aaaaaa-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!"
Sakura: As expected.
---
Ahim: "...Let's go to the ferris wheel" :)
Marvelous: "Alright"
---
-No. She knows well what she must be going through, and pushing certain buttons now could only increase her anxiety-
-So for now, Kiara leaves the topic... But she might bring it next date-
(Yeah, hanging out with friends is always nice!) :)

-The same goes for fellow Pokemon trainers?-

Tetra: "...You were cursed to live in a painting? Or, were you a magic painting that got brought to life..?"
___

This, Rin, is the infamous Alien Queen.

-...Suddenly, everything that the main casts of both movies have faced up to this point now seem like a complete and utter joke-
___

-how romantic!-
___

-Right, they've got to be strategic about helping her with her issues and approach this topic naturally...-

-how could she know? :V-
---
Urbosa: "I don't see why not."
---
Weiss: "Alright, time to go."
-She and most of the others wouldn't until again, the last minute- :V
___

Sweet! What say you, Mipha?
___

GOOD CITIZENS OF BEACH CITY! ARE YOU READY FOR A CONCERT COMPRISES OF ROCK AND ELEGANCE ALIKE?

-Most of the crowd cheered-

THEN YOU'VE ATTENDED THE RIGHT SHOW! BECAUSE WE'VE GOT AN ACCOMPLISHED SINGER AND HUNTRESS FROM ANOTHER WORLD HERE TONIGHT! ONE OF CHALDEA'S OWN STAR IDOLS!

---

---

---
-The Putties try to cover their emblems, while Zedd uses Tasque's whip to pull her closer and punch her-

---

---
---
Moon: " How many of these mindless clones are there...?"

...Now that you mention it, they did seem to completely ignore me when I tired to chat or offer them home-baked cookies. Are they brainwashed?!

...You didn't just modify yourself to be a cyborg...You discarded your humanity completely.

You've...You've turned yourself into a full-fledged robot...

___

It's Tamamo and two of her friends! They've turned into giant rampaging creatures and don't have control of themselves anymore!
___

Steven: "I think we all would." :p

Peridot: "I'm just going to go see how Altera's doing before anyone else cracks any more jokes at my expense..."
___

TLink: "And that's why we call him Wolf...The fact that he can turn into one, not the cute and fluffy part" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

...Now that you mention it, they did seem to completely ignore me when I tired to chat or offer them home-baked cookies. Are they brainwashed?!

...You didn't just modify yourself to be a cyborg...You discarded your humanity completely.

___

It's Tamamo and two of her friends! They've turned into giant rampaging creatures and don't have control of themselves anymore!
___

Peridot: "I'm just going to go see how Altera's doing before anyone else cracks any more jokes at my expense..."
___

TLink: "And that's why we call him Wolf...The fact that he can turn into one, not the cute and fluffy part" :p
Ingrid: "Likely infinite..."

Max Brass: "This is a new low, even for you!"

Dr. Coyle: "I am doing what others are too afraid to do. I AM INNOVATING!" :laugh:
---
Kanna: "...Sounds like something you can fix." :)
---
Shez: "Oh come on. It was all just playful stuff, right? .....Right?"
---
-he certainly doesn't mind being called either of those things though-

-She and most of the others wouldn't until again, the last minute- :V
___

Sweet! What say you, Mipha?
___

GOOD CITIZENS OF BEACH CITY! ARE YOU READY FOR A CONCERT COMPRISES OF ROCK AND ELEGANCE ALIKE?

-Most of the crowd cheered-

THEN YOU'VE ATTENDED THE RIGHT SHOW! BECAUSE WE'VE GOT AN ACCOMPLISHED SINGER AND HUNTRESS FROM ANOTHER WORLD HERE TONIGHT! ONE OF CHALDEA'S OWN STAR IDOLS!
-OHOHOHOHOHO-
---
Mipha: "I wouldn't mind the training..." :lol:
---
Weiss: No need to butter me up THAT much. :rolleyes:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-OHOHOHOHOHO-
---
Mipha: "I wouldn't mind the training..." :lol:
---
Weiss: No need to butter me up THAT much. :rolleyes:
But seriously, I better go brew that tea. -Hasn't gotten a cup for Shez yet-

___

Then it's settled! We just need to agree on a day to hold this four battle duel gauntlet!

-Assuming she can defeat three of them in the first place-

___

-He's a famous star and TV show host, Weiss. He lives for over the top showmanship- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Maybe?" :p
---
-especially one that is so close :V-

-so a bit later-

Hinoka: "You called me, sister?"

-Erika happy to see Auntie?-

Azura: "So what do you want?"
---
-well.... by making good friends first... such as Sothis-
Lindy: "You'll have to wait" :p
---
Erika: "Auntie~!" -jumped to hug-

Mata Hari: "What would you like?" :p
---
-She already is in the progress of that at least-
(Yeah, hanging out with friends is always nice!) :)

-The same goes for fellow Pokemon trainers?-

Tetra: "...You were cursed to live in a painting? Or, were you a magic painting that got brought to life..?"
___

This, Rin, is the infamous Alien Queen.

-...Suddenly, everything that the main casts of both movies have faced up to this point now seem like a complete and utter joke-
___

-how romantic!-
___

-Right, they've got to be strategic about helping her with her issues and approach this topic naturally...-
Marie: "Awww, here you go~" -gives him a candy-

Mary: "The last one! I'm the last one you said!"
---
Rin: "...H-How are they gonna survive...How could they kill it......?" -her face is pale-
---
-Indeed... Even if neither are acknowledging that- :V
---
Kiara: "Would you like some water?"
Lusamine: "Ah, thanks..." -gotta make sure she's as relaxed as possible-

___

___

___

Dr. Coyle: "I am doing what others are too afraid to do. I AM INNOVATING!" :laugh:
---
---
---
-Which means they could be wasting time here...-

Charlotte: "...I don't even think they're alive"
---
Gil: "I understand why you seek me. Alright! I'll go! Wait here a bit and we can play again Kanna" :)
---
Bumblebee: "Uh, sorry for hitting a nerve..."
---
Sayori: "That's so cool... Hey, anyone here has dog treats?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "Awww, here you go~" -gives him a candy-

Mary: "The last one! I'm the last one you said!"
---
Rin: "...H-How are they gonna survive...How could they kill it......?" -her face is pale-
---
-Indeed... Even if neither are acknowledging that- :V
---
Kiara: "Would you like some water?"
Lusamine: "Ah, thanks..." -gotta make sure she's as relaxed as possible-
-(Awwww, thanks, Marie!) -He happily munches on it-

-He's also notably wearing the custom-made doggo collar that bears his name on it-

Tetra: "Whoa, okay, that's a first. Even with all the magical stuff we've seen during our adventures, paintings brought to a life are a new one..."
___

-With her larger, rimmed crown-like head, giant stature, two sets of arms, two of which are much smaller, her heeled, clawed feet, and even larger than normal nested, secondary mouth in her tongue, the Alien Queen quietly stares the two humans for a moment, then outright snarls at them, clearly not appreciating them roaming free in their territory and seeing them either as more hosts for her young and the hive or otherwise food, just angrily snarls at them and carefully follows their movements, as two more regular aliens begin to slowly approach them from the sides-

-Not wanting to take any chances, Ripley pulls out her makeshift pulse rifle/flamethrower hybrid and activates the flamethrower, ready to try burning the queen and her eggs. But the moment Ripley sprays fire, the Queen makes an even angrier, highly defensive screech, but also largely stops glaring at them. It quickly turns out that the Alien Queen is highly intelligent, and, can in fact...even be negotiated with, not unlike what Ripley theorized about the ordinary alien back in the first movie, because once she realizes that Ripley can destory her eggs and, therefore, kill her young, she looks at them for a moment before slowly turning her head to the right to face one of the regular aliens under her command, signaling it to back off as it's first action to is slowly back away in the same corridor it was originally approaching from, before turning her head to the left and quietly hissing at the other alien drone, prompting it to back away as well. Following that, she seemingly lets Ripley and Newt back away without further action-

-...The Alien Queen wants to protect her young and is trying to make a deal with Ripley to spare them by letting her and Newt go..-
___

-The very idea of it is awkward for Ahim, and Marvelous is too nervous to confess his crush- :V
___

-And a fresh glass of ice-cold water always help with that...-

---
---
---

---
Gil: "I understand why you seek me. Alright! I'll go! Wait here a bit and we can play again Kanna" :)
---
---
(I also just realized that I forgot to reply to the Power Coins stuff last time, so here's a reply to that now.) :p

-Tasque Manager takes the punch and is injured, buy keeps her hold on her whip as that's her primary weapon-

Moon: "Then we might very well be wasting our time by dealing with them..."

...Does that mean they're more like machines? Or undead...?

-Jenny, surprisingly enough, punched Coyle in the face HARD while she was busy laughing, with far more force than she usually uses-
___

Please hurry, I have no idea how much damage they've caused by now!
___

Steven: "No, it's not either of your faults, it's mine. I'm sorry, Peridot, I was just lightly teasing, I-I didn't mean to be mean or anything..."

Peridot: "Hmm, apology accepted. I can't stay mad at the person who helped me see the error of Homeworld's ways." :)
___

Steven: "Sorry, I mostly carry cat treats. It's the closest thing I can find to pet food for Lion." :lol:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But seriously, I better go brew that tea. -Hasn't gotten a cup for Shez yet-

___

Then it's settled! We just need to agree on a day to hold this four battle duel gauntlet!

-Assuming she can defeat three of them in the first place-

___

-He's a famous star and TV show host, Weiss. He lives for over the top showmanship- :V
Shez: "Can I come along? I wanna see that flower." :p
---
Urbosa: "Just challenge us whenever, I suppose."
---
Weiss: -just shows up on stage to ruin his intro-

Lindy: "You'll have to wait" :p
---
Erika: "Auntie~!" -jumped to hug-

Mata Hari: "What would you like?" :p
---
-She already is in the progress of that at least-
Phosphy: "Fair enough." :p
---
Hinoka: -ruffles her hair- "Hey there, kiddo. How ya doing?"

Azura: "Something sweet, perhaps?"
---
-she thonks of Soth?-

---
---
---
-Tasque Manager takes the punch and is injured, buy keeps her hold on her whip as that's her primary weapon-

-Jenny, surprisingly enough, punched Coyle in the face HARD while she was busy laughing, with far more force than she usually uses-
___

___

Steven: "No, it's not either of your faults, it's mine. I'm sorry, Peridot, I was just lightly teasing, I-I didn't mean to be mean or anything..."

Peridot: "Hmm, apology accepted. I can't stay mad at the person who helped me see the error of Homeworld's ways." :)
___

Steven: "Sorry, I mostly carry cat treats. It's the closest thing I can find to pet food for Lion." :lol:
Ingrid: "It reminded us of our synergy. That's hardly a waste... but I agree there is no point in fighting further."

-no bones to break, so Jenny has no need to hold back!-

Max Brass: "That is going to leave a mark..."

-Coyle was sent to a nearby wall-
---
Kanna: "Go be the best, Gil!" :grin:
---
Shez: "Awwww, that's sweet." :)
---
-Wolf didn't seem to enjoy the idea of eating dog treats anyway-

-there's still a Hylian under that fluff, after all :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Can I come along? I wanna see that flower." :p
---
Urbosa: "Just challenge us whenever, I suppose."
---
Weiss: -just shows up on stage to ruin his intro-
I don't see why not!
___

Then that settles it! ...Erm, mostly. Guess I can't really say that it is without an official date for the battles...
___

...WELL, I HAD A MORE GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT PLANNED, BUT HERE SHE IS. PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR...WEISS SCHNEE!

-Claps and some cheers can be heard from the audience-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-(Awwww, thanks, Marie!) -He happily munches on it-

-He's also notably wearing the custom-made doggo collar that bears his name on it-

Tetra: "Whoa, okay, that's a first. Even with all the magical stuff we've seen during our adventures, paintings brought to a life are a new one..."
___

-With her larger, rimmed crown-like head, giant stature, two sets of arms, two of which are much smaller, her heeled, clawed feet, and even larger than normal nested, secondary mouth in her tongue, the Alien Queen quietly stares the two humans for a moment, then outright snarls at them, clearly not appreciating them roaming free in their territory and seeing them either as more hosts for her young and the hive or otherwise food, just angrily snarls at them and carefully follows their movements, as two more regular aliens begin to slowly approach them from the sides-

-Not wanting to take any chances, Ripley pulls out her makeshift pulse rifle/flamethrower hybrid and activates the flamethrower, ready to try burning the queen and her eggs. But the moment Ripley sprays fire, the Queen makes an even angrier, highly defensive screech, but also largely stops glaring at them. It quickly turns out that the Alien Queen is highly intelligent, and, can in fact...even be negotiated with, not unlike what Ripley theorized about the ordinary alien back in the first movie, because once she realizes that Ripley can destory her eggs and, therefore, kill her young, she looks at them for a moment before slowly turning her head to the right to face one of the regular aliens under her command, signaling it to back off as it's first action to is slowly back away in the same corridor it was originally approaching from, before turning her head to the left and quietly hissing at the other alien drone, prompting it to back away as well. Following that, she seemingly lets Ripley and Newt back away without further action-

-...The Alien Queen wants to protect her young and is trying to make a deal with Ripley to spare them by letting her and Newt go..-
___

-The very idea of it is awkward for Ahim, and Marvelous is too nervous to confess his crush- :V
___

-And a fresh glass of ice-cold water always help with that...-
-Not only that but Marie just a little ago helped wash his fur-
---
Rin: "It barely sees them as a threat, just as... Pebbles to take out the road..."
Sakura: "Can you blame it?"
-Then showing it can think-
Rin: "...T-They won't let it go, right? That's a race of parasitic evil beings!"
Sakura: "But you see how large and threatning it is"
---
-Yeah, so they try to go there like... Well, normal let's say- :V
---
-Indeed, upon drinking it, Lusamine feels a little more calm-
Kiara: "Are you feeling better?"
Lusamine: "Yes, thanks for being considerate"
Phosphy: "Fair enough." :p
---
Hinoka: -ruffles her hair- "Hey there, kiddo. How ya doing?"

Azura: "Something sweet, perhaps?"
---
-she thonks of Soth?-
Lindy: "You know? I kinda likw you" :p -sips green tea-
---
Erika: "I'm doing really well right now~!"

Mata Hari: "Cannibalism" :p
---
-...A little, admittedly...-
(I also just realized that I forgot to reply to the Power Coins stuff last time, so here's a reply to that now.) :p

___

___

___

Ingrid: "It reminded us of our synergy. That's hardly a waste... but I agree there is no point in fighting further."

---
---
---

-He then pinched her once again, with great force-

Charlotte: "I think that's an appropriate comparison..."

-Indeed, they'll stop them once they find their source, and destroy it-
---
Gil: "I'm going!" -running along her while Osakabehime yelled more sonic waves at Pit, Kama and Penny-
---
Bumblebee: "How is that Homeworld, if you don't mind me asking?"
---
Sayori: "Aw, that's a sha- You have a lion?!" :O

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Not only that but Marie just a little ago helped wash his fur-
---
Rin: "It barely sees them as a threat, just as... Pebbles to take out the road..."
Sakura: "Can you blame it?"
-Then showing it can think-
Rin: "...T-They won't let it go, right? That's a race of parasitic evil beings!"
Sakura: "But you see how large and threatning it is"
---
-Yeah, so they try to go there like... Well, normal let's say- :V
---
-Indeed, upon drinking it, Lusamine feels a little more calm-
Kiara: "Are you feeling better?"
Lusamine: "Yes, thanks for being considerate"
-So he's already been given a bath to start the day- :p

Tetra was unreplied.
___

The power station is also going to overload and self-destruct soon, so there's a good chance this hive of aliens might not be able to survive at all. But not a 100% guaranteed one, either...

-And while Ripley slowly backs away from the Alien Queen and the eggs, shielding Newt who's doing the same, the Alien Queen simply exchanges some seemingly understanding looks with her, both being mothers who want to protect their young...-

-...But just as Ripley and Newt are about to exit the area, one of the facehuggers eggs near them slowly opens up. It's not clear if the Alien Queen went back on her deal and commanded it to open, given her hivemind-like control of some of the aliens, or if the egg just naturally hatched on it's own at the worst time, but either way, Ripley gives the Alien Queen a glare that makes it clear she's either not putting up with it or taking any chances, so she immediately activates the flamethrower again and not only burns the hatched egg, but torches every last egg in the room, too, setting them all aflame, to the Alien Queen's rage and grief-
___

-Just two crew mates going to a Ferris Wheel-
___

How do you feel overall?

---
---
---

---
Gil: "I'm going!" -running along her while Osakabehime yelled more sonic waves at Pit, Kama and Penny-
---
---
-He pinched her? He's like a aunt now- :V

-But seriously, Tasque Manager is thrown back by the punch-

I will ask questions around and see if anyone knows anything about the origin of these mysterious mindless minions. There must be answers to this!

Moon: "Good point, it's been a while since we've had to fight side by side. But for now, we've got to find a way to get past this formation of mindless duplicates..."

-Jenny was even glaring at her with absolute fury-

What...is WRONG with you?!

___

-Penny was pushed back by the sonic waves, while Undyne led Gil to the three transformed Servants-
___

Steven: "Gem Homeworld is some, well...not very good people at all. They're called the Diamonds..."

Peridot: "And they're all total clods! They lead us to believe they're these perfect, flawless all-knowing beings who run a perfect empire in which no two Gems of different types have equal rights and every single Gem only exists to fulfill very specific purposes and expand their crummy intergalactic empire! Oh, and they drain natural resources from planets and sometimes even turn them inside-out to do it!"
___

TLink: "I don't think Wolf exactly has a preference for dog treats anyway." :p

Steven: "Well, he's more of a magic, pink-colored lion, but yes!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So he's already been given a bath to start the day- :p

Tetra was unreplied.
___

The power station is also going to overload and self-destruct soon, so there's a good chance this hive of aliens might not be able to survive at all. But not a 100% guaranteed one, either...

-And while Ripley slowly backs away from the Alien Queen and the eggs, shielding Newt who's doing the same, the Alien Queen simply exchanges some seemingly understanding looks with her, both being mothers who want to protect their young...-

-...But just as Ripley and Newt are about to exit the area, one of the facehuggers eggs near them slowly opens up. It's not clear if the Alien Queen went back on her deal and commanded it to open, given her hivemind-like control of some of the aliens, or if the egg just naturally hatched on it's own at the worst time, but either way, Ripley gives the Alien Queen a glare that makes it clear she's either not putting up with it or taking any chances, so she immediately activates the flamethrower again and not only burns the hatched egg, but torches every last egg in the room, too, setting them all aflame, to the Alien Queen's rage and grief-
___

-Just two crew mates going to a Ferris Wheel-
___

How do you feel overall?
-Indeed, Marie won't let him be unclean- :V

Mary: "Glad to give you a surprise!" -giggle-
---
Rin: "You're right, I hope it's enough..." -THEN THE FACEHUGGER GETS BURNT- "YOU TELL IT, GIRL!"
---
-Of course, nothing beyond that-
---
Lusamine: "...Off"
Kiara: Must be because she must admit this...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I don't see why not!
___

Then that settles it! ...Erm, mostly. Guess I can't really say that it is without an official date for the battles...
___

...WELL, I HAD A MORE GRAND ANNOUNCEMENT PLANNED, BUT HERE SHE IS. PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR...WEISS SCHNEE!

-Claps and some cheers can be heard from the audience-
Shez: "Sweet!" -follows her-
---
Urbosa: "We'll be ready whenever you are."
---
Weiss: "This is my show, Mettaton. Try not to hog all the attention." :p

Lindy: "You know? I kinda likw you" :p -sips green tea-
---
Erika: "I'm doing really well right now~!"

Mata Hari: "Cannibalism" :p
---
-...A little, admittedly...-
Phosphy: "Ooooh, is that tea?"
---
Hinoka: "Whatcha been up to?"

Azura: "Me? Sweet?"
---
-thonks?-

---
---
---

I will ask questions around and see if anyone knows anything about the origin of these mysterious mindless minions. There must be answers to this!

Moon: "Good point, it's been a while since we've had to fight side by side. But for now, we've got to find a way to get past this formation of mindless duplicates..."

___

-Penny was pushed back by the sonic waves, while Undyne led Gil to the three transformed Servants-
___

Steven: "Gem Homeworld is some, well...not very good people at all. They're called the Diamonds..."

Peridot: "And they're all total clods! They lead us to believe they're these perfect, flawless all-knowing beings who run a perfect empire in which no two Gems of different types have equal rights and every single Gem only exists to fulfill very specific purposes and expand their crummy intergalactic empire! Oh, and they drain natural resources from planets and sometimes even turn them inside-out to do it!"
___

Daisuke: "I suggest brute force."

Ingrid: "Given how they likely swarm the place, this might not be a terrible idea..."

Dr. Coyle: "I simply do what I must in my quest for power!" :laugh:

Max Brass: "She's too far gone..."
---
-PUT USED ORBITARS TO TRY AND BLOCK-
---
Byleth: "That sounds terrible..."
---
-LION!-

Wolf: -will patiently wait until Sayori is done petting before becoming Hylian again-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, Marie won't let him be unclean- :V

Mary: "Glad to give you a surprise!" -giggle-
---
Rin: "You're right, I hope it's enough..." -THEN THE FACEHUGGER GETS BURNT- "YOU TELL IT, GIRL!"
---
-Of course, nothing beyond that-
---
Lusamine: "...Off"
Kiara: Must be because she must admit this...
-And he does like staying neat-

-More so now that he's dating Winter- :p

Tetra: "Link didn't mention that part. I wonder if he knew that, either."
___

-The Queen commands the alien drones that aren't already going after Ripley to attack, and Ripley relentlessly guns them all down, tearing them violent lifeforms to shreds and even shooting a few of the Facehugger eggs, before using the grenade launcher to lob some grenades into the Alien Queen's ovipositor, severally damaging it and presumably preventing her from laying any further eggs-

-She keeps firing at any aliens that try to attack them in the hive, with Newt even having to point out a few that almost get the drop on Ripley. She keeps firing until she's completely emptied the rifle's magazine and used every remaining grenade, before finally making their escape-
___

___

D-Do you have any idea why? :urg:

Shez: "Sweet!" -follows her-
---
Urbosa: "We'll be ready whenever you are."
---
Weiss: "This is my show, Mettaton. Try not to hog all the attention." :p
-And Shez would see some of these flowers, as well as some tea canisters with photos of these same flowers on them-

___

Hell yeah! Let's say later this week, then!
___

...TOUCHE. ALRIGHT, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ONCE MORE, FELLOW IDOL! THE AUDIENCE IS WAITING FOR YOUR BIG PERFORMANCE!

-Waves at said audience as he rolls backstage-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Shez would see some of these flowers, as well as some tea canisters with photos of these same flowers on them-

___

Hell yeah! Let's say later this week, then!
___

...TOUCHE. ALRIGHT, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ONCE MORE, FELLOW IDOL! THE AUDIENCE IS WAITING FOR YOUR BIG PERFORMANCE!

-Waves at said audience as he rolls backstage-
Shez: "Those look pretty cute." :)
---
Urbosa: "Just tell us whenever you are ready."
---
Weiss: "Hello there, Beach City!" -waiting for cheers-

-just realized, is the show for some kind of festival or celebration?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Those look pretty cute." :)
---
Urbosa: "Just tell us whenever you are ready."
---
Weiss: "Hello there, Beach City!" -waiting for cheers-

-just realized, is the show for some kind of festival or celebration?-
I know, right? :grin: These flowers grow all around and within the caves of Mount Ebott.
___

I'll let you guys know in advance!
___

-And the majority of the audience soon cheer for her!-

-It's mostly for a summer event, something like mayor approved and started funding more after some other concerts and a historical play event proved successful-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Ingrid: "Given how they likely swarm the place, this might not be a terrible idea..."

---
---
---
-LION!-

Wolf: -will patiently wait until Sayori is done petting before becoming Hylian again-
-Plus he shot a lightning at her-

Charlotte: "Thank you, I think we'll need it"

-Maybe flying is their best option, even if some of the copies can too...-
---
-He managed to, but Tamamo lunged at him and Kiyohime breathed fire on Penny-
---
Bumblebee: "....Oh, like the old Senate..."
---
Sayori: "Woah, that sounds awesome..." -she's done with that-
Phosphy: "Ooooh, is that tea?"
---
Hinoka: "Whatcha been up to?"

Azura: "Me? Sweet?"
---
-thonks?-
Lindy: "Yes, would you want some?" :p
---
Erika: "I've been plenty with Mama!"

Mata Hari: "Who else? Well, Shirou too, but I don't refer to him now" :p
---
Tiamat: No, I don't want to burden her...
-And he does like staying neat-

-More so now that he's dating Winter- :p

Tetra: "Link didn't mention that part. I wonder if he knew that, either."
___

-The Queen commands the alien drones that aren't already going after Ripley to attack, and Ripley relentlessly guns them all down, tearing them violent lifeforms to shreds and even shooting a few of the Facehugger eggs, before using the grenade launcher to lob some grenades into the Alien Queen's ovipositor, severally damaging it and presumably preventing her from laying any further eggs-

-She keeps firing at any aliens that try to attack them in the hive, with Newt even having to point out a few that almost get the drop on Ripley. She keeps firing until she's completely emptied the rifle's magazine and used every remaining grenade, before finally making their escape-
___

___

D-Do you have any idea why? :urg:
-She's a Vulpix of some class, given her trainers- :p

Mary: "Oooooh, he didn't?"
Alice: "What did he say?"
---
Rin: "THAT WAS AWESOME! YOU SHOWED THEM WELL!"
Sakura: "She did" :p
---
LOOOOOL
-So they get to wheel like... Just cremates- :V
---
Lusamine: "I... I don't really... Or maybe..."
Kiara: "Hm?"
Lusamine: "...I'm scared of myself..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She's a Vulpix of some class, given her trainers- :p

Mary: "Oooooh, he didn't?"
Alice: "What did he say?"
---
Rin: "THAT WAS AWESOME! YOU SHOWED THEM WELL!"
Sakura: "She did" :p
---
LOOOOOL
-So they get to wheel like... Just cremates- :V
---
Lusamine: "I... I don't really... Or maybe..."
Kiara: "Hm?"
Lusamine: "...I'm scared of myself..."
-She's always cared about manners and had a tsundere side, but having Weiss and Rin as trainers caused her to care a lot more about her appearance and hygiene- :p

Tetra: "That most of you kids either know magic spells, or how to fight with swords, daggers and the like. Oh, he almost mentioned that most of you are living your seconds lives, being these so-called "Servants"."
___

She's not taking any of the Alien Queen's nonsense!

-The nest is shown being enveloped in flames and explosions, ensuring the extinction of this particular hive.. The explosions make the Alien Queen stumble and fall over. As Ripley and Newt leave, however, the Alien Queen is shown standing up...and ripping herself away from her own ovipositor, allowing her to move freely again...and following the same path that they took-
___

-And the Ferris Wheel soon goes for a full series of turns, after a few more gondolas are loaded up with guests who were waiting in-line for the ride-
___

...Beg pardon?

---
---
---
-LION!-

---
---
---
-Since Tasque Manager herself makes heavy use of electricity in combat, she has a high resistance to it, but it still somewhat damages her, so she definitely tries to return the favor with more electric bullets-

-Lancer starts asking some Pink and Yellow Sentries on their side if they know anything about these strange mindless Sentai soldiers, and also telepathically asks Chen Gong if he's heard anything about the matter-

Moon: "There's far too many of them for that. Our best option would be to try and evade them in the air..."

All my life, I've been trying to fit in with everyone else on Earth...Some people accepted me, but other people looked down or even bullied me, all just because I was a robot and not a "real" human being...All I've ever wanted was to be like a real teenager and fit in with everyone else, there were even times where I tried to be as much like humanity as possible, even using exo-skins to make myself look more like a human...I just wanted to be accepted by humanity...

...But you? You just threw your humanity away, like it was nothing , to become a robot just like myself. And what for what?! So that you can the best fighter alive?!

___

-Penny tried to fly ahead of the flames to avoid them, but even if she can't, her Aura should be able to protect her for a few hits-
___

Steven: "Even I don't know the half of it...But the Gems I've met that aren't basically brainwashed to believe in their cause are miserable under their rule, and had it not been for my mom, the Earth would've been gutted to make room for a Gem city and factory long ago..."

Peridot: "Old council of Cybertronians, correct? I've read a little bit about known Cybertronian culture."
___

Steven: "Want me to call him?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-She's always cared about manners and had a tsundere side, but having Weiss and Rin as trainers caused her to care a lot more about her appearance and hygiene- :p

Tetra: "That most of you kids either know magic spells, or how to fight with swords, daggers and the like. Oh, he almost mentioned that most of you are living your seconds lives, being these so-called "Servants"."
___

She's not taking any of the Alien Queen's nonsense!

-The nest is shown being enveloped in flames and explosions, ensuring the extinction of this particular hive.. The explosions make the Alien Queen stumble and fall over. As Ripley and Newt leave, however, the Alien Queen is shown standing up...and ripping herself away from her own ovipositor, allowing her to move freely again...and following the same path that they took-
___

-And the Ferris Wheel soon goes for a full series of turns, after a few more gondolas are loaded up with guests who were waiting in-line for the ride-
___

...Beg pardon?
-Of course, they taught her to have more of that because they care lots-

Ana: "A lot of us are that, correct"
Fate/Miyu: "Though not all" -they look at each other- "Ah, sorry for interjecting! No, me!"
---
Rin: "OH NOW! IT'S AFTER THEM!"
---

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Of course, they taught her to have more of that because they care lots-

Ana: "A lot of us are that, correct"
Fate/Miyu: "Though not all" -they look at each other- "Ah, sorry for interjecting! No, me!"
---
Rin: "OH NOW! IT'S AFTER THEM!"
---
-It's made her a lot more of a "high class" sort of Pokemon, but she still remains kindhearted and humble...Albeit, she cares even more about staying neat now that she's dating Patxi as well- :V

Tetra: "He also said that most of you were pretty well-mannered, so your exchange there doesn't surprise me." :p
___

-A few seconds later, Ripley and Newt arrive at the elevator, but the Alien Queen is in high pursuit of them, and soon rounds a corner, glaring and snarling at them with pure, cold rage, driven not just by the violent instincts of her species but even more so by the grief and vengeance of Ripley killing her offspring. Ripley's immediate response is to press the elevator button to call it back down-

-Notably, the song being used in this scene is taken straight and reused from the scene where Parker and Lamber, the chief engineer and navigator from the Nostrom encountered the alien before being killed by it in the first film, rather than the being a new song created by the sequel's composer, as if further emphasizing teh fact that, for as strong as Ripley is and how far she's come in defeating the aliens, she's no match for the dreaded Queen-
___

Everything is unreplied.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know, right? :grin: These flowers grow all around and within the caves of Mount Ebott.
___

I'll let you guys know in advance!
___

-And the majority of the audience soon cheer for her!-

-It's mostly for a summer event, something like mayor approved and started funding more after some other concerts and a historical play event proved successful-
Shez: "So it's a rather common tea."
---
-Urbosa seems really nice, huh?-
---
Weiss: "So who's ready for a wonderful summer?!"

Lindy: "Yes, would you want some?" :p
---
Erika: "I've been plenty with Mama!"

Mata Hari: "Who else? Well, Shirou too, but I don't refer to him now" :p
---
Tiamat: No, I don't want to burden her...
Phosphy: "Sure." :p
---
Hinoka: "Did she spoil you a little too much?" :p

Kamui: ❗

Azura: "How rude." :p
---
-why not...? it's not like she has much to do-

---
---
---
-Since Tasque Manager herself makes heavy use of electricity in combat, she has a high resistance to it, but it still somewhat damages her, so she definitely tries to return the favor with more electric bullets-

-Lancer starts asking some Pink and Yellow Sentries on their side if they know anything about these strange mindless Sentai soldiers, and also telepathically asks Chen Gong if he's heard anything about the matter-

Moon: "There's far too many of them for that. Our best option would be to try and evade them in the air..."

All my life, I've been trying to fit in with everyone else on Earth...Some people accepted me, but other people looked down or even bullied me, all just because I was a robot and not a "real" human being...All I've ever wanted was to be like a real teenager and fit in with everyone else, there were even times where I tried to be as much like humanity as possible, even using exo-skins to make myself look more like a human...I just wanted to be accepted by humanity...

...But you? You just threw your humanity away, like it was nothing , to become a robot just like myself. And what for what?! So that you can the best fighter alive?!

___

-Penny tried to fly ahead of the flames to avoid them, but even if she can't, her Aura should be able to protect her for a few hits-
___

Steven: "Even I don't know the half of it...But the Gems I've met that aren't basically brainwashed to believe in their cause are miserable under their rule, and had it not been for my mom, the Earth would've been gutted to make room for a Gem city and factory long ago..."

Peridot: "Old council of Cybertronians, correct? I've read a little bit about known Cybertronian culture."
___

Daisuke: "...I can't fly." :urg:

Ingrid: "Just get Rook to warp you somewhere. Things shall be fine." :p

Dr. Coyle: "....Is that so hard to understand?"

Max Brass: "It seems all that was good about you was also thrown away with your humanity... Jenny, we're not holding back!"
---
-Palutena's got a good control of Pit so he's generally unharmed-
---
Byleth: -feels pretty alien to the conversation now-
---
Wolf: -becomes Hylian again and is now the one ruffling Sayori's hair because taller-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "So it's a rather common tea."
---
-Urbosa seems really nice, huh?-
---
Weiss: "So who's ready for a wonderful summer?!"
It was among monsterkind, at least. Nowadays it's not one of the most common teas out there, but it's more well known and popular than it used to be.
___

(Out of all the Champions she seems to be the most grounded. A tough warrior, but a kind on!)
___

-The crowd answers with cheers!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-It's made her a lot more of a "high class" sort of Pokemon, but she still remains kindhearted and humble...Albeit, she cares even more about staying neat now that she's dating Patxi as well- :V

Tetra: "He also said that most of you were pretty well-mannered, so your exchange there doesn't surprise me." :p
___

-A few seconds later, Ripley and Newt arrive at the elevator, but the Alien Queen is in high pursuit of them, and soon rounds a corner, glaring and snarling at them with pure, cold rage, driven not just by the violent instincts of her species but even more so by the grief and vengeance of Ripley killing her offspring. Ripley's immediate response is to press the elevator button to call it back down-

-Notably, the song being used in this scene is taken straight and reused from the scene where Parker and Lamber, the chief engineer and navigator from the Nostrom encountered the alien before being killed by it in the first film, rather than the being a new song created by the sequel's composer, as if further emphasizing teh fact that, for as strong as Ripley is and how far she's come in defeating the aliens, she's no match for the dreaded Queen-
___

Everything is unreplied.
-Indeed-
-And now I can't think of anything else to add here for the moment- :V
---
-And recognising the cue, Rin gulps at the high chances that Ripley and Newt won't make it-
---
-And there the two crewmates be, just being crewmies-
---
Kiara: "Of who you used to be and might have lead you to your current situation?"
Lusamine: "......" -nodded-
Phosphy: "Sure." :p
---
Hinoka: "Did she spoil you a little too much?" :p

Kamui: ❗

Azura: "How rude." :p
---
-why not...? it's not like she has much to do-
-And so she gives her some-
---
Erika: "Why you think that?"

Mata Hari: "That so?"
Shirou: "I'm still here"
---
-Well... She doesn't even knows if she could given Sothis is a spirit...-

___

___

___

Daisuke: "...I can't fly." :urg:

Ingrid: "Just get Rook to warp you somewhere. Things shall be fine." :p

Dr. Coyle: "....Is that so hard to understand?"

Max Brass: "It seems all that was good about you was also thrown away with your humanity... Jenny, we're not holding back!"
---
-Palutena's got a good control of Pit so he's generally unharmed-
---
Byleth: -feels pretty alien to the conversation now-
---
Wolf: -becomes Hylian again and is now the one ruffling Sayori's hair because taller-
-Zedd tried to reflect them with his staff-

-A lot of Sentries are u sure where they're from-
Chen Gong: Oh, seems they already went with the plan for thsoe Gears...

-And quick since many open fire on them-
---
-But did they dodge the sonic screeches Osakabehime did from behind?-
---
Bumblebee: "Very back in the day there was a Senate that ruled over my world, full of corrupt politicians that abused their power at any opportunity. Only one was not like that, and they forcibly modified him to turn him into a monster"
---
Sayori: "Woah... And yes! I wanna see!"

Top Bottom