• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Atalanta sighs internally, knowing it's true...-
---
Rin: -Gulps- "Please! Please! Let this plan work! Please don't let her ammo end!"
---
-Indeed, and what attractions to visit!-
---
-She doesn't knows, but once again she's too scared to find out if anyone's worrying for her out fear to confront them for any possible mistake-
-Heshima is no different, unable to forgive them but still considering it only fair that they've at least given a chance to help...-
___

-Vazauez doesn't even run out of ammo before some of the acidic blood from one of the killed aliens splashes on her leg, burning it and forcing her to continue by limping-

-When she does run out of ammo, she draws a pistol continue defeating herself, unable to catch up with the others due to her limp. When Hicks realizes this, Gotman insists Hicks run ahead with Ripley and Newt, going back to help Vasquez himself-
___

-They'll find out when they visit it-

-Speaking of, that occurs now?- :p
___

-But how muxh of this does Lusamine consciously realize yet?-

-Furthermore, how much of it is she willing to express, here?-

Byleth: "When I started being a teacher, it happened at least once a month..."
---
-coin flip?-
---
Weiss: "I'm not!"

...Sounds pretty similar to Chaldea's life...

___

-Sure!-
___

-Highly doubtful Winter-

-did the Code Holders manage to escape and get to Moon?-

Dr. Coyle: "You don't stand a chance anymore! Hahaha!"
---
Palutena: "But then what do we do?"
---
Byleth: "That's not as comforting as you think..."
---
-of course they will-
-She at least managed to destroy two, but some more remain, and Zedd attemots to grab her-

Charlotte: "J-Just keep quiet for now! There's probably a place where they're being made from..."

-I'd say Moon managed to spot them while they were fighting many of the copies-
---
-Then they heard a roar, and sacred fire began to rain on them!-
---
-Proooobably-
Bumblebee: "Uuuuhhh.... Sorry?"
---
-I had it planned since I started this- :V
-Tasque Manager tries karate chopping him in the gut!-

-The delta Warriors nod, wondering what this means...-

-The Duplicates were suddenly hit with some magic beams that were clearly cast by Moon-

-PLASMA BEAM TO THE CHEST-
___

-Penny outright summoned a rainstorm in am effort to douse the flames-
___

Steven: "Oh, is...something wrong, Byleth?"
___

-I remember you mentioned it a while back, so I'm not surprised- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Heshima is no different, unable to forgive them but still considering it only fair that they've at least given a chance to help...-
___

-Vazauez doesn't even run out of ammo before some of the acidic blood from one of the killed aliens splashes on her leg, burning it and forcing her to continue by limping-

-When she does run out of ammo, she draws a pistol continue defeating herself, unable to catch up with the others due to her limp. When Hicks realizes this, Gotman insists Hicks run ahead with Ripley and Newt, going back to help Vasquez himself-
___

-They'll find out when they visit it-

-Speaking of, that occurs now?- :p
___

-But how muxh of this does Lusamine consciously realize yet?-

-Furthermore, how much of it is she willing to express, here?-
Marie: "Now if you excuse us, we have desserts to eat~"
---
Rin: "FRICK! They're both gonna die now, aaaah!"
---
-Sure! Skip to thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat-
---
Lusamine: What could that mean for both my past and my future? I really can no longer be who I once was...?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "Now if you excuse us, we have desserts to eat~"
---
Rin: "FRICK! They're both gonna die now, aaaah!"
---
-Sure! Skip to thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat-
---
Lusamine: What could that mean for both my past and my future? I really can no longer be who I once was...?
(Do you guys want anything?)

(Ooh, I'd love some dessert!) :b:

(I think I'm alright. Ata?)
___

-Vasquez is able to kill a few more of the aliens with some pistol shots, but soon runs out of pistol ammo as well, and she can only give a simultaneously angry and somewhat fearful "No!" at the knowledge. Just as some aliens are about to catch up to her, however, Gorman shows up and fires at them with his own pistol, downing them as well as another one that tries to ambush them from another vent above-

-Gorman tries to pull her to safety, but makes too little progress without help, and soon, two more aliens corner them from both sides of the vent...-
___

-They're now at the entrance to Funland-
___

-It's...most likely the case...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Phosphy: "Yep yep." :p
---
Kamui: "Sweetie...?"

Azura: "Fair enough, I suppose."
---
-she still thinks Shez is being a silly :V-
---
-perhaps she could have a bond like that too?-
Unreplied, Diggs

...Sounds pretty similar to Chaldea's life...

___

-Sure!-
___

-Highly doubtful Winter-
Byleth: "That explains why I adapted so well..."
---
Heads = Undyne
Tails = Revali

1685867501145.png
---
Weiss: "...What?"

-She at least managed to destroy two, but some more remain, and Zedd attemots to grab her-

Charlotte: "J-Just keep quiet for now! There's probably a place where they're being made from..."

-I'd say Moon managed to spot them while they were fighting many of the copies-
---
-Then they heard a roar, and sacred fire began to rain on them!-
---
-Proooobably-
Bumblebee: "Uuuuhhh.... Sorry?"
---
-I had it planned since I started this- :V

-The Duplicates were suddenly hit with some magic beams that were clearly cast by Moon-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "I would recognize those beams from anywhere." :smirk:

-Coyle fires one of her own (if her grab in ARMS lets her go a weird blast thing, this is fair game :V)-
---
Palutena: "Someone get me Gilgamesh. Now!"
---
Byleth: "Nothing. I'm just not exactly comfortable with the idea of someone that size being the one to pick fights. Doesn't seem safe..."
---
-yeah, same here- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That explains why I adapted so well..."
---
Heads = Undyne
Tails = Revali

---
Weiss: "...What?"
If I had a nickel for every time something or someone either attacked Basel, us, or just straight-up threatened the entire universe and/or beyond and ended up being a problem we had to take care of...

...Okay, maybe I wouldn't be rich, but I'd still be one of the wealthier people here.

___

-A massive array of spears is sent Revali's way-
___

(You sound worried...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If I had a nickel for every time something or someone either attacked Basel, us, or just straight-up threatened the entire universe and/or beyond and ended up being a problem we had to take care of...

...Okay, maybe I wouldn't be rich, but I'd still be one of the wealthier people here.

___

-A massive array of spears is sent Revali's way-
___

(You sound worried...)
Byleth: "That bad, huh?"

Sothis: Seems like we came to the right place.
---
-he managed to dodge the first half of it... but the moment one of them strikes down, it all spirals down badly for him-
---
Weiss: "I'm fiiiiiiiine!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That bad, huh?"

Sothis: Seems like we came to the right place.
---
-he managed to dodge the first half of it... but the moment one of them strikes down, it all spirals down badly for him-
---
Weiss: "I'm fiiiiiiiine!"
Man, it'd take at least several months to chronicle all of Chaldea's adventures...

-Does Sothis mean that it's familiar to their own adventures or because they can be of great help in such causes?-
___

-Likely one of the golden spears, no less-
___

-She currently has this doubtful expression-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-While everyone was busy with their own things, Nero was walking down the halls with the usual air of carefree arrogance she possesses-

-However, when she reaches the nearbiest reflective surface, she looks on to it, looking at how her reflection looks very different from how she is now-

-For one the reflection has a taller frame, and animalistic ears, horns and other appendages protrude from her head, along fangs sharp and tall enough they come from her mouth, with her hands having also sharp claws, and rather than her dress she was just wearing a gold plate and a veil, with most modesty coming from the fact the reflection was covered in torrents of blood-

-Nero showed no fear nor surprise at the difference in her reflection, keeping her smile-

Nero: "So, you're trying to possess me, don't you?" -her reflection not moving its lips, rather staring with a stoic face- "Allow me to guess, you were defeated and now seek to become whole again, by possessing another you that has yet to be like you?"

-Now the reflection's eyebrows frowned a little, expressing annoyance-

Nero: "Unfortunately for you I can't allow that to happen. My incredible talents still deserve to be shared with all the people around, hm~!"

-The annoyed reflection, tired of this little interaction already... Jumped from the surface and tried to grab her other self in an effort to submit and merge with her, that way she'll be able to recover her full power-

-...But before she knew, she felt a strong punch right to her gut, sending her back and having her crash on the nearbiest wall. Just as she was recovering, her limbs were tied up by magic, and she felt a blade removing what little invincibility she had-

Merlin: "Well, well, hello there" :p

Orion: "Sorry missy, but we're Grands, so we're doing our job"

Hassan: "Once we detected another Evil of Humanity slowly approaching, a plan was concocted along the Emperor"

Nero: "Pretty much, yeah~"

-And now the expression of this other Nero changed from one of annoyance to pure anger, grtitting her teeth-

Nero: "And now you're weak enough to be slain by a normal Servant" -has her blade lit in flames- "So long, Beast of Sodom, let others not experience how horrid I could have been!" -she said before managing to slice her other self in half, screaming in agony as she disappeared in little- "Aaaand the curtains come down! Great plan, hm~"

Orion: "PHEW! Good she was in such a weakened state!"

Merlin: "Keeping the plan a secret helped a little I guess" :p -had made sure to cast a bounded field that wouldn't allow the Beast's scream to be heard-

Hassan: "Her essence shall stop existing in little in this timeline, pruned as she shall..."

Nero: "Thank you for your cooperation~! Hmm~"

Orion: "How many Beasts have we encountered so far again?"

Hassan: "With this slain of Beast VI/S, from those who have appeared, the second half of Beast I has yet to be witnessed, as well as that of Beast IV"

Merlin: "And if you're worrying about the succubus, well there's a reason I am looking over her as much as with Cath Palug"

Orion: "Okay, so what about Beast VII? You know, the Beast of the End?"

Merlin: "About that, I may have tried to take a look at her. She has zero reason go appear in our world or any other we know of. Poor girl seems to be such a klutz anyway that she would be harmless" :p

Orion: "Well sounds good, phew! Anyway... We should never talk of others about this, right?"

Nero: "You have my lips sealed, so now if you excuse me, I must go sing for the people~!"

-The three Grands felt bad for those that will be there, but are glad to have dealt with that Beast in secret-
Phosphy: "Yep yep." :p
---
Kamui: "Sweetie...?"

Azura: "Fair enough, I suppose."
---
-she still thinks Shez is being a silly :V-
---
-perhaps she could have a bond like that too?-
Lindy: "I think everyone can see it... Minus the target of affection" :p
---
Erika: "Yeeees~?"

Mata Hari: "What of you?" :p
---
-Good Sothis ain't there or she would call her out- :V
---
-But to who...?-
(Do you guys want anything?)

(Ooh, I'd love some dessert!) :b:

(I think I'm alright. Ata?)
___

-Vasquez is able to kill a few more of the aliens with some pistol shots, but soon runs out of pistol ammo as well, and she can only give a simultaneously angry and somewhat fearful "No!" at the knowledge. Just as some aliens are about to catch up to her, however, Gorman shows up and fires at them with his own pistol, downing them as well as another one that tries to ambush them from another vent above-

-Gorman tries to pull her to safety, but makes too little progress without help, and soon, two more aliens corner them from both sides of the vent...-
___

-They're now at the entrance to Funland-
___

-It's...most likely the case...-
Atalanta: "....Alright......."

-How's Tetra btw?-
---
Rin: "...Those two are so, so screwed"
---
-Gai is specially excited to go in-
---
-She doesn't knows how much she should be worrying...-

___

___

___

-Coyle fires one of her own (if her grab in ARMS lets her go a weird blast thing, this is fair game :V)-
---
---
Byleth: "Nothing. I'm just not exactly comfortable with the idea of someone that size being the one to pick fights. Doesn't seem safe..."
---
-At the same time he was trying to knew her!-

Charlotte: "I just hope the others haven't been found out..."

-Some turn to Moon and try to aim at her-
---
-While one of the TSAB mages would do as told and Penny's rainstorm worked, they also heard supersonic screeches directed at them-
---
Bumblebee: "...Well, he can be a little...Problematic at times..."
---
-Good we're on the same page- :p
Sayori: "Oh look! I can even see some elves!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Man, it'd take at least several months to chronicle all of Chaldea's adventures...

-Does Sothis mean that it's familiar to their own adventures or because they can be of great help in such causes?-
___

-Likely one of the golden spears, no less-
___

-She currently has this doubtful expression-

-a little of both-

Byleth: "Sounds like you've been through a lot indeed..."
---
-giving Undyne an opening!-
---
Weiss: "What...?" :lol:

Lindy: "I think everyone can see it... Minus the target of affection" :p
---
Erika: "Yeeees~?"

Mata Hari: "What of you?" :p
---
-Good Sothis ain't there or she would call her out- :V
---
-But to who...?-
Phosphy: "That's the funniest part. But I didn't spoil it. I just told her to be herself." :p
---
Kamui: "What are you doing?"

Azura: "I don't really see the need for it."
---
-indeed :V-
---
-good question... maybe she won't even find that someone...-

---
-While one of the TSAB mages would do as told and Penny's rainstorm worked, they also heard supersonic screeches directed at them-
---
---
-While everyone was busy with their own things, Nero was walking down the halls with the usual air of carefree arrogance she possesses-

-However, when she reaches the nearbiest reflective surface, she looks on to it, looking at how her reflection looks very different from how she is now-

-For one the reflection has a taller frame, and animalistic ears, horns and other appendages protrude from her head, along fangs sharp and tall enough they come from her mouth, with her hands having also sharp claws, and rather than her dress she was just wearing a gold plate and a veil, with most modesty coming from the fact the reflection was covered in torrents of blood-

-Nero showed no fear nor surprise at the difference in her reflection, keeping her smile-

Nero: "So, you're trying to possess me, don't you?" -her reflection not moving its lips, rather staring with a stoic face- "Allow me to guess, you were defeated and now seek to become whole again, by possessing another you that has yet to be like you?"

Nero: "Unfortunately for you I can't allow that to happen. My incredible talents still deserve to be shared with all the people around, hm~!"

-The annoyed reflection, tured of tvis little interaction already... Jumped from the surface and tried to grab her other self in an effort to submit and merge with her other self, that way she'll be able to recover her full power-

-...But before she knew, she felt a strong punch right to her gut, sending her back and having her crash on the nearbiest wall. Just as she was recovering, her limbs were tied up, and she felt a blade removing what little invincibility she had-

Hassan: "Once we detected another Evil of Humanity slowly approaching, a plan was concocted along the Emperor"

-And now the expression of this other Nero changed from one of annoyance to pure anger, grtitting her teeth-

Nero: "And now you're weak enough to be slain by a normal Servant" -has her blade lit in flames- "So long, Beast of Sodom, let others not experience how horrid I could have been!" -she said before managing to slice her other self in half, screaming in agony as she disappeared in little- "Aaaand the cyrtains come down! Great plan, hm~"

Merlin: "Keeping the plan a secret helped a little I guess" :p -had made sure to cast a bounded field that wouldn't allow the Beast's scream to be heard-
Hassan: "Her essence shall stop existing in little in this timeline, pruned as she shall..."

Hassan: "With this slain of Beast VI/S, from those who have appeared, the second half of Beast I has yet to be witnessed, as well as that of Beast IV"

Merlin: "And if you're worrying about the succubus, well there's a reason I am looking over her as much as with Cath Palug"

Merlin: "About that, I may have tried to take a look at her. She has zero reason go appear in our world or any other we know of. Poor girl seems to be such a klutz anyway that she would be harmless" :p

Orion: "Well sounds good, phew! Anyway... We should never talk of others about this, right?"

Nero: "You have my lips sealed, so now if you excuse me, I must go sing for the people~!"

-The three Grands felt bad for those that will be there, but are glad to have dealt with that Beast in secret-
Me thinks this will end up mattering later on :V

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-The annoyed reflection, tured of tvis little interaction already... Jumped from the surface and tried to grab her other self in an effort to submit and merge with her other self, that way she'll be able to recover her full power-

-...But before she knew, she felt a strong punch right to her gut, sending her back and having her crash on the nearbiest wall. Just as she was recovering, her limbs were tied up, and she felt a blade removing what little invincibility she had-

Nero: "And now you're weak enough to be slain by a normal Servant" -has her blade lit in flames- "So long, Beast of Sodom, let others not experience how horrid I could have been!" -she said before managing to slice her other self in half, screaming in agony as she disappeared in little- "Aaaand the cyrtains come down! Great plan, hm~"

-Will someone else be told or otherwise end up finding out about this?-

Atalanta: "....Alright......."

-How's Tetra btw?-
---
Rin: "...Those two are so, so screwed"
---
-Gai is specially excited to go in-
---
-She doesn't knows how much she should be worrying...-
(We'll bring some for you guys then!) :grin:

-She's currently trying to fix her hair- :p
___

-Vasquez, both snarking at Gorman once again but also genuinely showing him respect for his efforts, says "You always were an asshole, Gorman", before they both pull out and arm a grenade, both marines grabbing onto it before it detonates to show that they're both going out on their own terms and not alone in this-

-A few seconds later, the grenade detonates, instantly killing both marines, sparing themselves of the horrofic fate and deaths they would suffer had they been captured by the aliens, as well wiping out all of the remaining aliens in the vicinity-
___

-There are so many rides! And an entire arcade!-
___

-But three of the people who have cared for her most since finding herself in Basel are all here, and are clearly supportive of her...-

-a little of both-

Byleth: "Sounds like you've been through a lot indeed..."
---
-giving Undyne an opening!-
---
Weiss: "What...?" :lol:
-Current thoughts of the Goddess?-

And I can already gather that you two and Shez must've been thorugh a lot, too...
___

-She rushes towards him and tries to hit him with a roundhouse kick to the gut!-
___

(You're pacing around backstage and staring nervously out at the audience!)

---
---
---

---
---
---
-Knew her?-

Ralsei: "I hope, not either...But if they need any backup, we're here for them!"

Moon: "Am I late to the battle?" -Casted a magic barrier wall to keep the shots from landing-

-Beam-o-war!-
___

-It was actually strong enough to send Penny flying back several yards, tumbling through the air before trying to regain her balance-

Ugh, now what?!
___

Amethyst: "Like constantly picking fights with any bot who challenges his strength?" :p
___

-It makes sense given the game's storyline- :p

Steven: "Huh? Elves?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hurt my back really badly at work... if this keeps up, that's another few hours of ER for me >-<

---
---
---
-Knew her?-

Ralsei: "I hope, not either...But if they need any backup, we're here for them!"

Moon: "Am I late to the battle?" -Casted a magic barrier wall to keep the shots from landing-

-Beam-o-war!-
___

-It was actually strong enough to send Penny flying back several yards, tumbling through the air before trying to regain her balance-

Ugh, now what?!
___

Amethyst: "Like constantly picking fights with any bot who challenges his strength?" :p
___

Ingrid: "You are just in time, my friend." :)

-BEAM-O-WARS ARE SO COOL-

-but Coyle can keep shooting more projectiles through her ARMS and the Golden Hedlok's mouth-
---
Palutena: "We try to hold them off!"
---
Byleth: "Hopefully he only challenges his kind..." :urg:
---
-was elves intentional or a typo?- :p

-Current thoughts of the Goddess?-

And I can already gather that you two and Shez must've been thorugh a lot, too...
___

-She rushes towards him and tries to hit him with a roundhouse kick to the gut!-
___

(You're pacing around backstage and staring nervously out at the audience!)
Shez: "People tend to when they go to war." :p

Sothis: Thankfully, we can use our unique skills to help them.

Byleth: I agree.
---
-THIS WORKS-
---
Weiss: "I-I am?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hurt my back really badly at work... if this keeps up, that's another few hours of ER for me >-<
Yikes, what happened?

Shez: "People tend to when they go to war." :p

Sothis: Thankfully, we can use our unique skills to help them.

Byleth: I agree.
---
-THIS WORKS-
---
Weiss: "I-I am?"
Oh, hey again, Shez! What brings ya here?

-They've would've made the battles with foes like Bill or Demigra a lot easier...-
___

-She follows it up with rapid-fire punches ala Jojo-
___

-She nods with a worried expression-

-Weiss is totally pacing around even while saying that or nah?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yikes, what happened?
I got the hurties when I pulled some stock too hard...

Oh, hey again, Shez! What brings ya here?

-They've would've made the battles with foes like Bill or Demigra a lot easier...-
___

-She follows it up with rapid-fire punches ala Jojo-
___

-She nods with a worried expression-

-Weiss is totally pacing around even while saying that or nah?-
-I forgot Shez wasn't here-

Ingrid: "What brings you here indeed?"

Shez: "I smelled tea and cookies." :p
---
-ORAORAORAORAORAORA-
---
-she absolutely is without even noticing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I got the hurties when I pulled some stock too hard...
Massive ouch...

How are you doing as of now?

-I forgot Shez wasn't here-

Ingrid: "What brings you here indeed?"

Shez: "I smelled tea and cookies." :p
---
-ORAORAORAORAORAORA-
---
-she absolutely is without even noticing-
Well, your nose didn't fail ya. I'd have to brew some more tea if you want some, but there's still plenty of cookies to spare!
___

-And after landing several punches, Undyne finally finishes off the combo with a strong uppercut-
___

-Will one of her teammates stop her so that she does?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Massive ouch...

How are you doing as of now?

Well, your nose didn't fail ya. I'd have to brew some more tea if you want some, but there's still plenty of cookies to spare!
___

-And after landing several punches, Undyne finally finishes off the combo with a strong uppercut-
___

-Will one of her teammates stop her so that she does?-
It's still VERY painful

Shez: "Nice. Might as well join in." :p
---
-SHORYUKEN-
---
-Ruby does so by getting in front of Weiss-

Weiss: -bumps into her- "Ah! Ruby!" 😮 "Watch where you're going?"

Ruby: "Do you even see where you're going?! You were walking in circles!"

Weiss: "..."

Yang: "It's okay to be nervous, girl. You haven't had a proper show since before Remnant fell so it makes sense."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
It's still VERY painful

Shez: "Nice. Might as well join in." :p
---
-SHORYUKEN-
---
-Ruby does so by getting in front of Weiss-

Weiss: -bumps into her- "Ah! Ruby!" 😮 "Watch where you're going?"

Ruby: "Do you even see where you're going?! You were walking in circles!"

Weiss: "..."

Yang: "It's okay to be nervous, girl. You haven't had a proper show since before Remnant fell so it makes sense."
If you need time to just get some rest, do that. Praying you recover ASAP.

I'll go make some more tea, then! :grin:

-Shez notices the tea they're drinking is golden in color?-
___

-The uppercut launches Revali high into the air not unlike that attack-
___

Penny: "What about your competition with Elizabeth a few months ago?"

-That was a bit different because it was...well, a literal competition?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you need time to just get some rest, do that. Praying you recover ASAP.

I'll go make some more tea, then! :grin:

-Shez notices the tea they're drinking is golden in color?-
___

-The uppercut launches Revali high into the air not unlike that attack-
___

Penny: "What about your competition with Elizabeth a few months ago?"

-That was a bit different because it was...well, a literal competition?-
Being hard carried by pain relief meds right now... Still hurts though

Shez: "Whoa! How'd the tea get to be gold?!"
---
-and he's sent flying, but not in a way he wants...-
---
Weiss: "I suppose I hardly focused on things... I just wanted to knock down her ego a few pegs."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Being hard carried by pain relief meds right now... Still hurts though

Shez: "Whoa! How'd the tea get to be gold?!"
---
-and he's sent flying, but not in a way he wants...-
---
Weiss: "I suppose I hardly focused on things... I just wanted to knock down her ego a few pegs."
I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this...

It's actually it's natural color. This is Golden Flower Tea, my all time favorite!
___

-Nope, Undyne struck a powerful blow on him this time...-
___

(Oh, I didn't think about it like that before...)

Penny: "She had an ego?" :confused:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this...

It's actually it's natural color. This is Golden Flower Tea, my all time favorite!
___

-Nope, Undyne struck a powerful blow on him this time...-
___

(Oh, I didn't think about it like that before...)

Penny: "She had an ego?" :confused:
Shez: "Golden Flower? Sounds fancy."
---
-GOOD FOR HER!-
---
Ren: "How did you never notice, Penny?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Golden Flower? Sounds fancy."
---
-GOOD FOR HER!-
---
Ren: "How did you never notice, Penny?"
It was a favorite among the royals of monsterkind's old kingdom. My mentor introduced it to me while training to be a royal guard.
___

-But is Revali still able to fight?-
___

Penny: "She seemed proud of her talents but also quite friendly."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It was a favorite among the royals of monsterkind's old kingdom. My mentor introduced it to me while training to be a royal guard.
___

-But is Revali still able to fight?-
___

Penny: "She seemed proud of her talents but also quite friendly."
Shez: "Must be good if you still serve it."
---
-he's not-
---
Ren: "And neither of these are untrue but she might be a little too... confident in her singing ability."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Must be good if you still serve it."
---
-he's not-
---
Ren: "And neither of these are untrue but she might be a little too... confident in her singing ability."
It's AWESOME! You can ask these two...or rather three, if you want to hear more opinions, but perhaps it's best if you be the judge yourself!

-Wait, "three"? She knows about Sothis, now?-

___

-Undyne pointing her primary and only non-water construct spear at him-
___

(The same goes for Jigglypuff.) :lol:

-But Nora defends her Servant and bestie on the matter?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's AWESOME! You can ask these two...or rather three, if you want to hear more opinions, but perhaps it's best if you be the judge yourself!

-Wait, "three"? She knows about Sothis, now?-

___

-Undyne pointing her primary and only non-water construct spear at him-
___

(The same goes for Jigglypuff.) :lol:

-But Nora defends her Servant and bestie on the matter?-
Shez: "Sothis is making herself known? Huh..."
---
Revali: -trying to get up-
---
Nora: "I mean... it's not wrong but one day, she WILL be good enough to warrant bragging rights! I happen to like her singing already!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Sothis is making herself known? Huh..."
---
Revali: -trying to get up-
---
Nora: "I mean... it's not wrong but one day, she WILL be good enough to warrant bragging rights! I happen to like her singing already!"
She and Byleth explained who she was after some conversation over tea time. :p
___

-Undyne notices, and surprisingly offers a hand to to help him stand back up-
___

(I must admit, she's gotten far better at singing over time...But never mind that for now! Right now, we're here to support Weiss!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
She and Byleth explained who she was after some conversation over tea time. :p
___

-Undyne notices, and surprisingly offers a hand to to help him stand back up-
___

(I must admit, she's gotten far better at singing over time...But never mind that for now! Right now, we're here to support Weiss!)
Shez: "Oh damn, didn't expect them to be so open about it..."
---
Revali: "Huh...? But why...?"
---
Weiss: "....Thanks, Winter."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Oh damn, didn't expect them to be so open about it..."
---
Revali: "Huh...? But why...?"
---
Weiss: "....Thanks, Winter."
-Except they kind of still aren't?-
___

'Cause it's just good sportsmanship, that's why! You're a talented archer and were a hell of a tough opponent, Revali, so for that, you've more than earned my respect! And, frankly, I'm not the sort to be a sore winner. Or leave anyone hanging!
___

(If you need our help, we're all here for you!) -Smiled-

-And there's no doubt that her entire team all has her back as well-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Except they kind of still aren't?-
___

'Cause it's just good sportsmanship, that's why! You're a talented archer and were a hell of a tough opponent, Revali, so for that, you've more than earned my respect! And, frankly, I'm not the sort to be a sore winner. Or leave anyone hanging!
___

(If you need our help, we're all here for you!) -Smiled-

-And there's no doubt that her entire team all has her back as well-
Byleth: "We're not telling EVERYTHING. Only the stuff that isn't worth hiding."
---
Revali: "..." -takes the hand with his wing- "You were quite the foe yourself, Undyne."
---
-they doooo-

Weiss: "...You're all the best." 😊

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "We're not telling EVERYTHING. Only the stuff that isn't worth hiding."
---
Revali: "..." -takes the hand with his wing- "You were quite the foe yourself, Undyne."
---
-they doooo-

Weiss: "...You're all the best." 😊
-So namely, their stronger powers like Pulses...-
___

It's been a while since I've fought someone who can directly counter most of my spears! You would've given Frisk a run for her money. :p
___

Penny: "This is far from being your first concert, correct? Then you just have to go out there and sing with confidence! We believe in you!"

(You just have to believe in yourself, too!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Me thinks this will end up mattering later on :V

-Will someone else be told or otherwise end up finding out about this?-
Yeah I basically opened the gates for the possibility of something if I decide to go with it. :V

-So far seems no one else was made aware, not even the Rulers. They have enough work as it is, more paperwork from the elimination of another Beast would just add to that pile-
Phosphy: "That's the funniest part. But I didn't spoil it. I just told her to be herself." :p
---
Kamui: "What are you doing?"

Azura: "I don't really see the need for it."
---
-indeed :V-
---
-good question... maybe she won't even find that someone...-
Lindy: "That little girl still has much to live before romance, I agree on that" :p
---
Erika: "Nothing~"

Mata Hari: "Oh, why is that?"
---
-So well, they eat-
---
-...Maybe not, huh...That makes her a little jealous honestly-
(We'll bring some for you guys then!) :grin:

-She's currently trying to fix her hair- :p
___

-Vasquez, both snarking at Gorman once again but also genuinely showing him respect for his efforts, says "You always were an asshole, Gorman", before they both pull out and arm a grenade, both marines grabbing onto it before it detonates to show that they're both going out on their own terms and not alone in this-

-A few seconds later, the grenade detonates, instantly killing both marines, sparing themselves of the horrofic fate and deaths they would suffer had they been captured by the aliens, as well wiping out all of the remaining aliens in the vicinity-
___

-There are so many rides! And an entire arcade!-
___

-But three of the people who have cared for her most since finding herself in Basel are all here, and are clearly supportive of her...-
Atalanta: "Uh, thanks..."

-Ah. She would soon see a bunch of children around here- :p
---
Rin: "...A-Aaaah...They did that at least..."
---
-So much to do, so much to think on...-
---
-That is reassuring... But a part of her still despite her own protests wonder "what of where I came from?"-
-It's a constant conflict-
-Knew her?-

-Beam-o-war!-
___

Ugh, now what?!
___

___

-but Coyle can keep shooting more projectiles through her ARMS and the Golden Hedlok's mouth-
---
---
---
-Meant knee her-

Charlotte: "Just remain quiet a little longer..."

-Some that remained shot at Moon-
---
-Looking up, they see a long dragon and a huge bat monster, all of them glowing in gold light as much as the kitsune-
-It's easy to figure who they are-
---
Bumblebee; "That sounds like him, he doesn't sees why to bother with those he considers weaker"
---
-I meant that she was pointing at either Toon Link or Wolf Link because she'd have no way to know what a Hylian is yet-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah I basically opened the gates for the possibility of something if I decide to go with it. :V

-So far seems no one else was made aware, not even the Rulers. They have enough work as it is, more paperwork from the elimination of another Beast would just add to that pile-
-They're doing a good job of keeping it discrete...-

Atalanta: "Uh, thanks..."

-Ah. She would soon see a bunch of children around here- :p
---
Rin: "...A-Aaaah...They did that at least..."
---
-So much to do, so much to think on...-
---
-That is reassuring... But a part of her still despite her own protests wonder "what of where I came from?"-
-It's a constant conflict-
-Thus Marie and Patxi go to the cafeteria to order some desserts!-

Tetra: (Huh, there's just as many kids around here as Link mentioned. Here's hoping they're not as childish as they sounded, either. I'm too busy leading a crew to play silly games...)
___

-Unfortunately, the resulting explosion from the grenade also shakes up a considerable part of the building, causing Ripley, Hicks and Newt to stumble before the latter falls into and past some turning gears-

-Thankfully, the gears aren't close enough to crush anyone, but it's still separating her from them, and Ripley desperately tries to reach out to her while Hicks jams a rifle between the turning mechanisms to jam them and buy them some time. Ultimately, however, their efforts aren't enough, and Newt falls into a lower level of the colony, alive but trapped-
___

-Roller coasters, ferris wheels, carousels, swinging chair rides, gravitrons, tilt-a-whirls, teacups...-
___

-As far as she can tell, she at least obviously had some kind of notable life before this, likely having to do with Pokemon given she still retains knowledge about them, and quite likely the Ultra Beasts as well-

-The fact that her usual attire consisted of an expensive, almost regal stylized white dress and matching pants, as well as equally expensive black high heels, even while under Nihilego's possession, also suggests that she was fairly wealthy before this-

---
---
---
-Meant knee her-

---
-Looking up, they see a long dragon and a huge bat monster, all of them glowing in gold light as much as the kitsune-
---
Bumblebee; "That sounds like him, he doesn't sees why to bother with those he considers weaker"
---
-I meant that she was pointing at either Toon Link or Wolf Link because she'd have no way to know what a Hylian is yet-
-It hits Tasque Manager in the gut and makes her stumble back, but she doesn't lose her footing, so she glares at him before cracking her electric whip at him yet again, this time trying to wrap it around his helmet-

-The Delta Warriors all nod, with Susie glaring at the troops, ready for a fight if need be-

Moon: "I'm glad to hear it." -Grinned confidently before making evasive maneuvers to try and avoid the bullets in advance, while also firing magic beams at the Sentai clones-

-Jenny basically did the same to try and counteract it, firing everything from missiles, to plasma beams, to grenades, to even fire and ice beams-
___

Lapis: "Kiyo and Osaka...What happened to them?!" :urg:

Holding them off is one thing, but either they need to run out of whatever power turned them into this or we need to get them safely contained before they cause any serious damage!
___

Steven: "I'm guessing that only means giants or giant robots, then..." -Wondering what has Byleth so worried since from what he could tell, she handled the fight with the Stunticons fairly well-
___

-I kind of figured it would be someone with long ears like them, but I wanted to confirm- :p

TLink: "Huh?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So namely, their stronger powers like Pulses...-
___

It's been a while since I've fought someone who can directly counter most of my spears! You would've given Frisk a run for her money. :p
___

Penny: "This is far from being your first concert, correct? Then you just have to go out there and sing with confidence! We believe in you!"

(You just have to believe in yourself, too!)
-pretty much-
---
Urbosa: "...Did you just call her by her first name?"

Revali: "What can I say? She's earned my respect. Just like you, Urbosa."
---
Ruby: "The Weiss I know never gives up! Now go and be yourself!"

Weiss: :)

-Ingrid knew; she was the one who originally warned Nero of "the growing Beast within"... which I imagine Nero already knew about but the warning is probably what pushed her to finally do something about it-

-and of course, being Ingrid, she also did not tell a soul of this... well, except the Grands but they were part of Nero's plan anyway-

Lindy: "That little girl still has much to live before romance, I agree on that" :p
---
Erika: "Nothing~"

Mata Hari: "Oh, why is that?"
---
-So well, they eat-
---
-...Maybe not, huh...That makes her a little jealous honestly-
Phosphy: "They gotta stay as friends. Enjoy childhood." :p
---
Kamui: "...Nothing?"

Azura: "I have a whole box of them because Camilla just can't help but pamper me..."
---
-YEEEEE-
---
-jealous?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much-
---
Urbosa: "...Did you just call her by her first name?"

Revali: "What can I say? She's earned my respect. Just like you, Urbosa."
---
Ruby: "The Weiss I know never gives up! Now go and be yourself!"

Weiss: :)
All I know is that Sothis is a creation deity who for some reason is directly linked to Byleth like some of the deities and otherwise average people here.
___

It takes a lot for you do that?

-Anyone who can defeat him in a fair fight can earn his respect?-
___

-Weiss is more confident about the concert again?-

GODDAMIT SMASHBOARDS
Well, I think based on the timing of posts, you might have missed the above stuff with Digi.

If I wasn't replying now, I'd say use the doubelpost for that.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Meant knee her-

---
---
---
-It hits Tasque Manager in the gut and makes her stumble back, but she doesn't lose her footing, so she glares at him before cracking her electric whip at him yet again, this time trying to wrap it around his helmet-

-The Delta Warriors all nod, with Susie glaring at the troops, ready for a fight if need be-

Moon: "I'm glad to hear it." -Grinned confidently before making evasive maneuvers to try and avoid the bullets in advance, while also firing magic beams at the Sentai clones-

-Jenny basically did the same to try and counteract it, firing everything from missiles, to plasma beams, to grenades, to even fire and ice beams-
___

Holding them off is one thing, but either they need to run out of whatever power turned them into this or we need to get them safely contained before they cause any serious damage!
___

Steven: "I'm guessing that only means giants or giant robots, then..." -Wondering what has Byleth so worried since from what he could tell, she handled the fight with the Stunticons fairly well-
___

-I kind of figured it would be someone with long ears like them, but I wanted to confirm- :p

-while Ingrid threw projectiles that curved midflight, making them less predictable-

-which Coyle tried to block with a holographic shield-

-...if this is just a double, why is it so self-protective?-
---
Palutena: "I have a feeling the first option might be difficult. This could be related to Zelda..."
---
Byleth: "That's... relieving..."

-but a thing Steven isn't grasping is that Byleth was alongside Shez-

-it's likely that Shez is more than capable of handling giant machines and thus, Byleth feels less concerned if with her-
---
Wolf: "...Me?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All I know is that Sothis is a creation deity who for some reason is directly linked to Byleth like some of the deities and otherwise average people here.
___

It takes a lot for you do that?

-Anyone who can defeat him in a fair fight can earn his respect?-
___

-Weiss is more confident about the concert again?-
Shez: "That sounds about what's public knowledge enough in Fodlan." :p
---
-as long as the methods aren't what he deems cheap :V-

Urbosa: "You have no idea, girl."
---
-SHE ISSSSS-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-They're doing a good job of keeping it discrete...-
-Ingrid knew; she was the one who originally warned Nero of "the growing Beast within"... which I imagine Nero already knew about but the warning is probably what pushed her to finally do something about it-

-and of course, being Ingrid, she also did not tell a soul of this... well, except the Grands but they were part of Nero's plan anyway-
-Yeah, Ingrid does make sense. Otherwise seemingly no one was aware of Beast VI/S being slained...-

-And they hope that this matter won't be need to be brought up again...-

___

___

___

-while Ingrid threw projectiles that curved midflight, making them less predictable-

-which Coyle tried to block with a holographic shield-

-...if this is just a double, why is it so self-protective?-
---
Palutena: "I have a feeling the first option might be difficult. This could be related to Zelda..."
---
Byleth: "That's... relieving..."

-but a thing Steven isn't grasping is that Byleth was alongside Shez-

-it's likely that Shez is more than capable of handling giant machines and thus, Byleth feels less concerned if with her-
---
Wolf: "...Me?"
-This time, she managed to do it!-

-The numbers are high, which makes eliminating their source a priority...-

-They might manage to escape at this rate wit h their combined power and unpredictability-
---
So the best plan is to isolate them in the isolate planet Lindy was trying to get them to-
-But they need to hold them in place!-
---
Bumblebee: "Well, that's usually how he goes, yeah"
---
Sayori: "Yeah! You're elves, right?"
Phosphy: "They gotta stay as friends. Enjoy childhood." :p
---
Kamui: "...Nothing?"

Azura: "I have a whole box of them because Camilla just can't help but pamper me..."
---
-YEEEEE-
---
-jealous?-
Lindy: "I've been telling Chrono that for a while" :p
---
Erika: "What you mean?"

Mata Hari: "Ooooh... That sounds like her..."
---
Musashi: "Aaaah~ That was such good food~"
---
-A little, yeah...-
-Thus Marie and Patxi go to the cafeteria to order some desserts!-

Tetra: (Huh, there's just as many kids around here as Link mentioned. Here's hoping they're not as childish as they sounded, either. I'm too busy leading a crew to play silly games...)
___

-Unfortunately, the resulting explosion from the grenade also shakes up a considerable part of the building, causing Ripley, Hicks and Newt to stumble before the latter falls into and past some turning gears-

-Thankfully, the gears aren't close enough to crush anyone, but it's still separating her from them, and Ripley desperately tries to reach out to her while Hicks jams a rifle between the turning mechanisms to jam them and buy them some time. Ultimately, however, their efforts aren't enough, and Newt falls into a lower level of the colony, alive but trapped-
___

-Roller coasters, ferris wheels, carousels, swinging chair rides, gravitrons, tilt-a-whirls, teacups...-
___

-As far as she can tell, she at least obviously had some kind of notable life before this, likely having to do with Pokemon given she still retains knowledge about them, and quite likely the Ultra Beasts as well-

-The fact that her usual attire consisted of an expensive, almost regal stylized white dress and matching pants, as well as equally expensive black high heels, even while under Nihilego's possession, also suggests that she was fairly wealthy before this-
-Good for them!-

-Then the kids noticed her and wondered "who"?"-
---
Rin: "NO! Oh, she's still alive, BUT STILL IN TROUBLE!"
---
Gai: "I wanna try the gravitrons~!"
Luka: "Better not get messy" :p
---
-It's so weird to think that she might have used to be wealthy before this, like... Did she have some kids? What about a husband?-

Top Bottom