• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's more or less what I meant, actually. You weren't open to talking about Sothis or some of your guys' stronger powers before, after all. But I get why now that you've told me your reasons for it.
___

-She summons more spears from the floor below where Revali's standing before even starting to stand up-
___

(I'm totally fine, really! It's just...) -Sighs- (No, Blake was right. I chuckled a little...)
Sothis: "Wait, you do?"
---
-Revali was struck by surprise!-

Revali: "You've still got some fighting spirit in you..."
---
Weiss: "How has your voice not been fixed yet?" :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Wait, you do?"
---
-Revali was struck by surprise!-

Revali: "You've still got some fighting spirit in you..."
---
Weiss: "How has your voice not been fixed yet?" :urg:
Yeah, if any of your enemies know you've got the powers of a deity, they'll try to think of ways to counter it. So why not try and keep the fact that you've got the powers of and connection to one on the down low altogether?
___

Some fighting spirit left?! Ha! I'll never run out of it!

-Leaps towards Revali along with a bunch of spears thrown at angle, flying down towards him-

___

(My voice is mostly better, but I actually did chuckle about something...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, if any of your enemies know you've got the powers of a deity, they'll try to think of ways to counter it. So why not try and keep the fact that you've got the powers of and connection to one on the down low altogether?
___

Some fighting spirit left?! Ha! I'll never run out of it!

-Leaps towards Revali along with a bunch of spears thrown at angle, flying down towards him-

___

(My voice is mostly better, but I actually did chuckle about something...)
Byleth: "Precisely. I can still be open about my own natural skills, however."
---
-HE TRIED TO DODGE!-
---
Weiss: "It's been a while since that happened..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "That is confidential." :p
---
Revali: I need to stop underestimating her.
---
-I misred and thought Winter's voice was still bad?-
...You mean the fighting skills Byleth just said she can be open about?
___

-She threw a powerful punch at his beak at that exact moment-
___

-Nope, she admitted that Blake was right about her chuckling-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "...Kinda, yeah." :p
---
Kamui: "Of course you are." :) -pat-

Azura: "Me? Devious?" :p
---
Shez: "...Fair enough."
---
Sothis: "I suppose it is... and to see it shine so brightly, as if looking over me... I feel comforted, in a way."
Lindy: "Good I didn't meet such expectations" :p
---
Erika: "That's how I like it~" -giggled-

Mata Hari: "Did I say something else?" :p
---
Musashi: "Yeah, maybe some other time" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "Like if you were back home?"-
(They even helped kill the big jerk who used to be forced to work for!)

(...I...suppose that's also true...)
___

-By the time Hicks, Vaquez, Hudson and Gorman arrive at the scene, they immediately notice that there's an entirely different emergency going on and try to get into the room. Hicks orders them to shoot at the window to weaken it, and Vasquez and Hudson oblige, damaging the glass enough for Hicks to jump into and break through the window, rolling as he lands while the other three marines quickly follow-

-The parasite sitll proves extremely strong, as even Hicks' Vasquez and Gorman's combined efforts aren't enough to immediately pull the facehugger away from Ripley or remove it's grip on her neck, while the facehugger that Newt trapped quickly starts freeing itself. Hudson rushes over to Newt's aid, pulls her behind him to shield her from the threat as gunfire, and throws the facehugger away before opening fire on it with his pulse rifle, tearing the facehugger to shreds-
___

-That's the life of Super Sentai and related heroes for them...-
___

-Will Lusamine explain?-
Elizabeth: "And I'm so proud of you~"
---
Rin: "Finally! The cavalry arrived!" -the one of the facehuggers gets killed- "TAKE THAT! HA!"
---
-But at least at this very moment, they enjoy some temporary peace while eating-
---
Lusamine: "...I think I've...Been treated really well. More than I think I deserve...So I don't wish to disappoint"
Kiara: "Is that your current reason to live?"
Lusamine: "...M-Maybe, at least partially"
-Several of the Swatchlings take out pairs of scissors and try to cut the cables with them-

Susie: "Wait! Is...Lancer also here?" -Had a hopeful but concerned tone, having not seen the little monster in a while-

-And the fact that Spamton is frequently ranting about not having "freedom" is even more odd...-

OH CRAP! -Tried to destroy her own missiles with another plasma beam-
___

Lapis: "T-Tamamo?! Kiyo? Okkie...?"
___

Steven: "A mechanical God like the one in Basel?!" :surprised:
___

Steven: "I...think she means about Yuri and Natsuki..."
Ingrid: So this is what she does... This is very concerning... -looking for Rita now-

-Rook tried to kick the claw soldier-
---
Palutena: "What... happened...?"
---
Byleth: "...That would make sense..."
---
Blake: "Yeah, that's what I meant."
-Some putties try to balance on the Swatchlings-

Charltote: "He is! He's partaking in some sabotage"

-Plus he's obssession with being at the top, or as he calls it, a Big Shot-

-While Rook's kick succeeded, Ingrid would see that Rita is accompanying the robot Spamton to see his capabilities-
---
-The light still remains, forcing anyone around to adjust their eyes first-
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, He existed since the beginning of the universe and gave my race life"
---
Sayori: "Oh. Don't worry about it! They deserve to be free!"
Monika: "Yeah... They really do..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "And I'm so proud of you~"
---
Rin: "Finally! The cavalry arrived!" -the one of the facehuggers gets killed- "TAKE THAT! HA!"
---
-But at least at this very moment, they enjoy some temporary peace while eating-
---
Lusamine: "...I think I've...Been treated really well. More than I think I deserve...So I don't wish to disappoint"
Kiara: "Is that your current reason to live?"
Lusamine: "...M-Maybe, at least partially"
(You are?) :b:
___

-The other three marines are too focused on helping Ripley to even notice if the second facehugger has been successfully killed or not, so as they get closer to removing the first facehugger from Ripley's neck, Vasquez arms her pulse rifle while Hicks and Gorman continue trying to pull the parasite away. Once the successfully remove it form Ripley's neck, it tries to latch onto their faces instead. Hicks tells Vasquez which direction he's going to throw the facehugger before actually doing so a few seconds later, at which point Vasquez opens fire on it, quickly tearing the first and only remaining facehugger to shreds as well-

-Hudson then brings Newt back to the rest of the group and confirms the he killed the second facehugger, saying "Nailed the other one, it's history, dude!" as yet another one-liner. While Hicks and Gorman tend to Ripley, she outright tells them Burke was responsible, having already accurately deduced it from her earlier discovery and confrontation with him-
___

-While on a...mostly peaceful vacation-
___

-What are some of her other reasons?-

Ingrid: So this is what she does... This is very concerning... -looking for Rita now-

-Rook tried to kick the claw soldier-
---
Palutena: "What... happened...?"
---
Byleth: "...That would make sense..."
---
Blake: "Yeah, that's what I meant."

-While Rook's kick succeeded, Ingrid would see that Rita is accompanying the robot Spamton to see his capabilities-
---
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, He existed since the beginning of the universe and gave my race life"
---
-The Swatchling proceed to throw them aside or suplex them-

Susie: "Ah, sweet! I'll get to see my buddy again! Also, good to know he's no less mischievous than usual." :p

-Would Rook be like "Who the hell is that...?"-

ARMS stuff was unreplied, Uni.
___

-With the exception of Claptrap, who's eye is fine due to it being mechanical...but he still can't see past the sheer brightness of it-
___

Steven: "That's amazing! A giant robot deity from the beginning of time who gave life to an entire race of cool robots!" :b:
___

Steven: "We all agree with that, but...Are you sure they'll be okay seeing Monika again?" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...You mean the fighting skills Byleth just said she can be open about?
___

-She threw a powerful punch at his beak at that exact moment-
___

-Nope, she admitted that Blake was right about her chuckling-
Byleth: "I suppose in a way, even my own 'natural' talent is thanks to Sothis. But the things you give me passively by having your Crest shouldn't count as something to hide, Sothis."

Sothis: "...I suppose that is fair enough. Carry on."

Byleth: "Anything in specific you want to know?"
---
-which sent him flying away, but not in way that he wanted-
---
-oh, I'm dumb, forget my goof-

Weiss: "Well, at least your voice has gotten much better again." :)

Lindy: "Good I didn't meet such expectations" :p
---
Erika: "That's how I like it~" -giggled-

Mata Hari: "Did I say something else?" :p
---
Musashi: "Yeah, maybe some other time" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "Like if you were back home?"-
Phosphy: "Yeah, you seem cool." :p
---
Kamui: "..." She's too cute!

Azura: "I suppose not." :p
---
Shez: "Yeah, probably."
---
Sothis: "Not quite. There are a few light years separating me and my home, after all. But I can still feel it somewhat."

---
---
---

Susie: "Ah, sweet! I'll get to see my buddy again! Also, good to know he's no less mischievous than usual." :p

___

-With the exception of Claptrap, who's eye is fine due to it being mechanical...but he still can't see past the sheer brightness of it-
___

Steven: "That's amazing! A giant robot deity from the beginning of time who gave life to an entire race of cool robots!" :b:
___

Steven: "We all agree with that, but...Are you sure they'll be okay seeing Monika again?" :urg:
Ingrid: A giant robot... I don't feel like it's connected to the Grid so... what is it? 🤔 -texting Moon that she found Rita's location... but that she's heavily protected-

-Rook isn't watching the footage, he's fighting- :p

-Jenny's blast works, but Coyle then tackles her-
---
-the fact that a Goddess of Light had to adjust says a lot-

Palu: "Incredible..."
---
Byleth: "Automatons with a conscience, and enough good in their soul to only imitate inanimate objects."
---
Blake: "You accepted her immediately because you knew what her position was like, Sayori. They don't."

-Sayori is optimistic but can still see Blake's point?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I suppose in a way, even my own 'natural' talent is thanks to Sothis. But the things you give me passively by having your Crest shouldn't count as something to hide, Sothis."

Sothis: "...I suppose that is fair enough. Carry on."

Byleth: "Anything in specific you want to know?"
---
-which sent him flying away, but not in way that he wanted-
---
-oh, I'm dumb, forget my goof-

Weiss: "Well, at least your voice has gotten much better again." :)
Just how many weapons do you know how to use? You must've used like, five, at least, when fighting the Stunticons and that moon ghoul guy.
___

-Allowing Undyne to throw more spears at him as he's sent flying, trying for a combo attack-
___

(I don't think I can sing again just yet, but I'm perfectly able to talk...)

-Weiss wonders why she didn't want to admit she simply chuckled at something, though?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(You are?) :b:
___

-The other three marines are too focused on helping Ripley to even notice if the second facehugger has been successfully killed or not, so as they get closer to removing the first facehugger from Ripley's neck, Vasquez arms her pulse rifle while Hicks and Gorman continue trying to pull the parasite away. Once the successfully remove it form Ripley's neck, it tries to latch onto their faces instead. Hicks tells Vasquez which direction he's going to throw the facehugger before actually doing so a few seconds later, at which point Vasquez opens fire on it, quickly tearing the first and only remaining facehugger to shreds as well-

-Hudson then brings Newt back to the rest of the group and confirms the he killed the second facehugger, saying "Nailed the other one, it's history, dude!" as yet another one-liner. While Hicks and Gorman tend to Ripley, she outright tells them Burke was responsible, having already accurately deduced it from her earlier discovery and confrontation with him-
___

-While on a...mostly peaceful vacation-
___

-What are some of her other reasons?-
Elizabeth: "Of course, 24/7 too!"
---
Rin: "Phew, now both of those things are gone!" -then the deductio - "So they have to incarcerate him, right? .....Right?"
---
-Yeah, mostly as they chat about their day, and Don plans to.suggest going to Funland-
---
Kiara: "Do you have any other reason in mind?"
Lusamine: "I'm... Not sure..."
Phosphy: "Yeah, you seem cool." :p
---
Kamui: "..." She's too cute!

Azura: "I suppose not." :p
---
Shez: "Yeah, probably."
---
Sothis: "Not quite. There are a few light years separating me and my home, after all. But I can still feel it somewhat."
Lindy: "Thanks, you seem fun yourself" :p
---
-She can't resist spoiling her!-

Mata Hari: "Mischievous and pretty" :p
---
Scáthach: "Their unrestrained eating is quite messy..."
---
Tiamat: -Writes "But it makes you nostalgic?"-

___

___

___

Ingrid: A giant robot... I don't feel like it's connected to the Grid so... what is it? 🤔-texting Moon that she found Rita's location... but that she's heavily protected-

---

---
Byleth: "Automatons with a conscience, and enough good in their soul to only imitate inanimate objects."
---
Blake: "You accepted her immediately because you knew what her position was like, Sayori. They don't."

-It wouldn't destroy them since it didn't hit the Zs, so the Putties try to kick-

Charlotte: "He's a little cutie" :) -guiding them in-

-She also sees Rita carrying some cards in her pocket, which would be Diend's stolen deck Rider Cards. Though that doesn't answer where are the stolen Sentai Gears that are generating countless copies-

-And both he and Daisuke see copies of the Sentai team Supernova Flashman firing at them with a bazooka that shoots a large multi-colores beam-

---
-Then they see a quadruped silhouette standing in front of them-
---
Bumblebee: -To Steven- "Thanks a lot! It's pretty awesome when you out it that way!" -to Byleth- "Well, plenty of us can turn into creatures like animals too... Some of us have even turned into dragons"
---
Sayori: "I'm sure that at least in due time, they will come to understand her at least!" -at least she said "in due time"-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "Of course, 24/7 too!"
---
Rin: "Phew, now both of those things are gone!" -then the deductio - "So they have to incarcerate him, right? .....Right?"
---
-Yeah, mostly as they chat about their day, and Don plans to.suggest going to Funland-
---
Kiara: "Do you have any other reason in mind?"
Lusamine: "I'm... Not sure..."
(I didn't know that...I'm so glad I've lived up as an idol partner, Lizzy!)

-Not only that, but she's also lived up as just a good Pokemon companion, too?-

___

Just wait and see. :p

-When the group is shown confronting Burke in the next scene, Hudson, who's been panicking practically every time they aren't in a direct combat situation, even outright points a gun right in Burke's face and says "I say we grease this rat-**** son of a ***** right now", while Hicks remarks that Burke's actions and motive don't make any sense, with the majority not even understanding what Burke even had to gain from siccing the facehuggers on them-
___

-Will he do so?-
___

-She really isn't...?-

Ingrid: A giant robot... I don't feel like it's connected to the Grid so... what is it? 🤔-texting Moon that she found Rita's location... but that she's heavily protected-

---

---
---

-It wouldn't destroy them since it didn't hit the Zs, so the Putties try to kick-

Charlotte: "He's a little cutie" :) -guiding them in-

-She also sees Ruta carrying some cards in her pocket, which would be Diend's stolen deck Rider Cards. Though that doesn't answer where are the stolen Sentai Gears that are generating countless copies-

-And both he and Daisuke see copies of the Sentai team Supernova Flashman firing at them with a bazooka that shoots a large multi-colores beam-

---
---
Bumblebee: -To Steven- "Thanks a lot! It's pretty awesome when you out it that way!" -to Byleth- "Well, plenty of us can turn into creatures like animals too... Some of us have even turned into dragons"
---
Sayori: "I'm sure that at least in due time, they will come to understand her at least!" -at least she said "in due time"-
-The Swatchlings start attacking the Z emblems again along with the Tasques, trying to destroy them before resuming their work on the coins-

Moon: -Responds with a text saying "Somehow I'm not surprised...Where is she?"-

-The giant robot in question looks...a lot like Mettaton's NEO form, too, but with a vastly different head-

-Jenny outright tries to punch Coyle in the face with her hammer ARM-
___

Lapis: "Is that...?"
___

Steven: "Just like the Dinobots!" :b:

-How does Byleth react to that last one, having already seen Grimlock herself?-

___

Peridot: "I feel like "in due time" are the key words, here..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I didn't know that...I'm so glad I've lived up as an idol partner, Lizzy!)

-Not only that, but she's also lived up as just a good Pokemon companion, too?-

___

Just wait and see. :p

-When the group is shown confronting Burke in the next scene, Hudson, who's been panicking practically every time they aren't in a direct combat situation, even outright points a gun right in Burke's face and says "I say we grease this rat-** son of a *** right now", while Hicks remarks that Burke's actions and motive don't make any sense, with the majority not even understanding what Burke even had to gain from siccing the facehuggers on them-
___

-Will he do so?-
___

-She really isn't...?-
Elizabeth: "The best companion in general for me~"
---
Rin: "Something terrible just to satisfy his curiosity in a morbid and twisted sociopathic way!"
---
Don: "How about we go to the theme park tomorrow?"
Marvelous: "Oh, the one here?"
-Don nodded-
---
Kiara: There's probably another in her subconscious...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just how many weapons do you know how to use? You must've used like, five, at least, when fighting the Stunticons and that moon ghoul guy.
___

-Allowing Undyne to throw more spears at him as he's sent flying, trying for a combo attack-
___

(I don't think I can sing again just yet, but I'm perfectly able to talk...)

-Weiss wonders why she didn't want to admit she simply chuckled at something, though?-
Byleth: "I've never bothered to count... but I can reliably use whatever I get my hands on."
---
-OH DAMN-

-a few of them land their hit, to Revali's dismay-
---
-she'll let it be for now-

Lindy: "Thanks, you seem fun yourself" :p
---
-She can't resist spoiling her!-

Mata Hari: "Mischievous and pretty" :p
---
Scáthach: "Their unrestrained eating is quite messy..."
---
Tiamat: -Writes "But it makes you nostalgic?"-
Phosphy: "Of course I am." :p
---
-SHE MUST TRY-

Azura: "Is that you or me?" :p
---
Shez: Why do you think I never enrolled to work there?" :p
---
Sothis: "It does, a little bit... But I have grown far fonder to the world I landed on. The one that would become Fodlan."

-She also sees Ruta carrying some cards in her pocket, which would be Diend's stolen deck Rider Cards. Though that doesn't answer where are the stolen Sentai Gears that are generating countless copies-

---
---
---

-The giant robot in question looks...a lot like Mettaton's NEO form, too, but with a vastly different head-

___

___

___

Ingrid: -writes to Moon the general location and sends a pic-

Daisuke: "OKAY, THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Ingrid: Time for me to leave, I suppose.

-Coyle tries to catch the hammer with her own arm-
---
Palu: "...What became of you...?"
---
Byleth: "That would explain that one being..."
---
Ruby: "....Let's hope that time is closer than farther..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "The best companion in general for me~"
---
Rin: "Something terrible just to satisfy his curiosity in a morbid and twisted sociopathic way!"
---
Don: "How about we go to the theme park tomorrow?"
Marvelous: "Oh, the one here?"
-Don nodded-
---
Kiara: There's probably another in her subconscious...
(Awwwwwwww, Lizzy! You're way too kind!)
___

-Ripley then states her belief of what Burke's plan is, concluding that Burke hoped to smuggle the facehugger specimens back to Earth for bio-weapon research by having them attach to Ripley and Newt and implant the alien embryos in them without anyone else knowing about it. Burke looks increasingly exasperated as Ripley goes on, and while Hicks points out that they would still know about the facehuggers and embryos, Ripley states that's exactly part of Burke's plan. He'd just sabotage the other hypersleep chambers to ensure that Hicks, Vasquez, Hudson and Gorman would die on the trip home-

-Burke unconvincingly tells them that they're just being paranoid and delusional, even calling their behavior pathetic....which just makes Hicks fed up and prompts him to grab the slimeball by the collar and prepare to execute him then and there, but Ripley shouts at him to wait, stating they need him alive, presumably to ensure they have enough explaining their story and not adding the additional issue of having to explain why they killed a company executive-
___

-What do the other five Gokaigers think of the idea?-
___

-Likely having to do with wanting to just live a normal life, and also likely any lingering memories of her lost husband and their two kids...-

Byleth: "I've never bothered to count... but I can reliably use whatever I get my hands on."
---
-OH DAMN-

-a few of them land their hit, to Revali's dismay-
---
-she'll let it be for now-
Damn, that's impressive. Only person I can think of with that level of skill is Link, and he often has to improvise with tricks and traps, too...
___

Still got some fight left in you?! -Big toothy grin-
___

-She seemed to feel bad enough about whatever she chuckled about it to try and claim that she didn't laugh at all, but Weiss is mostly relieved that Winter is alright?-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Damn, that's impressive. Only person I can think of with that level of skill is Link, and he often has to improvise with tricks and traps, too...
___

Still got some fight left in you?! -Big toothy grin-
___

-She seemed to feel bad enough about whatever she chuckled about it to try and claim that she didn't laugh at all, but Weiss is mostly relieved that Winter is alright?-
Byleth: "If you can't adapt as a mercenary, you won't live long..."
---
Revali: "Of course I do!"
---
-all this time, I thought her voice was still weak, I'm just dumb- :p

-but yeah, Weiss always glad when Winter alright-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The Swatchlings start attacking the Z emblems again along with the Tasques, trying to destroy them before resuming their work on the coins-

___

___

___

---
---
---
Zedd: "Going somewhere?" -threw a bomb at his Putties that made them grow larger-

-At least Moon now can see she's a little out the tower-

-She would see as the bazooka shoot goes towards Daisuke and Rook-
---
-Before they could fully see it, though they could already guess what and who it was, it tried to pin Lapis down!-
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah! Hm? That one being?"
---
Sayori: "Yeah..." -fodgets like in her portrait-
-Old habits die hard-
Phosphy: "Of course I am." :p
---
-SHE MUST TRY-

Azura: "Is that you or me?" :p
---
Shez: Why do you think I never enrolled to work there?" :p
---
Sothis: "It does, a little bit... But I have grown far fonder to the world I landed on. The one that would become Fodlan."
Lindy: "Plus your mechanical skills have been of help" :p
---
Erika: "Honestly I'm so happy you accepted me"

Mata Hari: "Can't we be both?" :p
---
Musashi: "I think that was a smart move" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "Despite what happened with the first humans?"-
(Awwwwwwww, Lizzy! You're way too kind!)
___

-Ripley then states her belief of what Burke's plan is, concluding that Burke hoped to smuggle the facehugger specimens back to Earth for bio-weapon research by having them attach to Ripley and Newt and implant the alien embryos in them without anyone else knowing about it. Burke looks increasingly exasperated as Ripley goes on, and while Hicks points out that they would still know about the facehuggers and embryos, Ripley states that's exactly part of Burke's plan. He'd just sabotage the other hypersleep chambers to ensure that Hicks, Vasquez, Hudson and Gorman would die on the trip home-

-Burke unconvincingly tells them that they're just being paranoid and delusional, even calling their behavior pathetic....which just makes Hicks fed up and prompts him to grab the slimeball by the collar and prepare to execute him then and there, but Ripley shouts at him to wait, stating they need him alive, presumably to ensure they have enough explaining their story and not adding the additional issue of having to explain why they killed a company executive-
___

-What do the other five Gokaigers think of the idea?-
___

-Likely having to do with wanting to just live a normal life, and also likely any lingering memories of her lost husband and their two kids...-
Elizabeth: "And I meant all of those words~!"
---
Rin: "Tell them all you know... And they might let you live, you slimy scumbag!"
---
Gai: "Ooooh! Sounds like it'd be so fun!"
Ahim: "I think it would be amusing to get in some rides" :) -those were the expected reactions from those two-
---
-Kiara however, can at least tell it no longer relates to the Ultra Beasts, which is a relief-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "And I meant all of those words~!"
---
Rin: "Tell them all you know... And they might let you live, you slimy scumbag!"
---
Gai: "Ooooh! Sounds like it'd be so fun!"
Ahim: "I think it would be amusing to get in some rides" :) -those were the expected reactions from those two-
---
-Kiara however, can at least tell it no longer relates to the Ultra Beasts, which is a relief-
(I know you did!) :)
___

-Before anything else, however, the lights suddenly go out-

-...The group then realizes that, somehow, the aliens figured out how to cut the power to the colony-
___

-They're the most cheerful members of the crew, after all- :p
___

-The only memories of the Ultra Beasts that she still has are traumatic ones...-

Byleth: "If you can't adapt as a mercenary, you won't live long..."
---
Revali: "Of course I do!"
---
-all this time, I thought her voice was still weak, I'm just dumb- :p

-but yeah, Weiss always glad when Winter alright-
That much I'm not surprised by...
___

-A VOLLEY OF SPEARS!-
___

-No worries lol, it happens-

-She'll ask what Wimter was worried about later?-

---
---
---
Zedd: "Going somewhere?" -threw a bomb at his Putties that made them grow larger-

---
-Before they could fully see it, though they could already guess what and who it was, it tried to pin Lapis down!-
---
---
-Old habits die hard-
Tasque Manager: "You simply must be joking..."

Moon: -Texts back that she'll be right there-

-Also the Delta Warriors are still following Charlotte-

-Punch to the face with a giant fist!-
___

Lapis: "What the-?!"

___

Steven: "Someone you know?"

___

Steven: "If they're upset when they first brought online, we can try to talk them for you..."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I know you did!) :)
___

-Before anything else, however, the lights suddenly go out-

-...The group then realizes that, somehow, the aliens figured out how to cut the power to the colony-
___

-They're the most cheerful members of the crew, after all- :p
___

-The only memories of the Ultra Beasts that she still has are traumatic ones...-
Elizabeth: "Here, let's hug~!"
---
Rin: "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, THEY CAN LEARN?!"
---
-But then there's Joe with his stoic look, Luka wondering "huh?" and Marvelous being Marvelous-
---
-How they mutated her and her Pokémon, forcing her to... Mother, more of their kin...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "Here, let's hug~!"
---
Rin: "OH FOR GOD'S SAKE, THEY CAN LEARN?!"
---
-But then there's Joe with his stoic look, Luka wondering "huh?" and Marvelous being Marvelous-
---
-How they mutated her and her Pokémon, forcing her to... Mother, more of their kin...-
-Jigglypuff quickly leaps into her arms before giving her a big hug-
___

-Hudson even questions how they can possibly cut the power, saying that they're animals, before they look at the radar and see a large number of signals approaching them again. Unable to spot where they breached the colony immediately, Ripley tells Gorman to watch Burke while the marines go to investigate the vents, seeing as it's the most plausible place for where the signals could be coming from-

-After a few seconds of searching the vents with a flashlight, they soon spot an absolutely massive swarm of aliens slowly but steadily crawling through the vents all headed their way-
___

-But the others are then like "It'll be fun!"-
___

-Nothing but a mutant vessel designed to command Ultra Beasts and spawn more of Nihilego's kind...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "Plus your mechanical skills have been of help" :p
---
Erika: "Honestly I'm so happy you accepted me"

Mata Hari: "Can't we be both?" :p
---
Musashi: "I think that was a smart move" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "Despite what happened with the first humans?"-
Phosphora: "Just making the best of what I learned." :p
---
Kamui: "How could I not? You looked so harmless and innocent."

Azura: "I suppose we can." :p
---
Shez: "Yeah, I'm smart sometimes." :p
---
Sothis: "Perhaps you could say it was because of them... I rather enjoyed my time before they turned rotten."

That much I'm not surprised by...
___

-A VOLLEY OF SPEARS!-
___

-No worries lol, it happens-

-She'll ask what Wimter was worried about later?-
Ingrid: "I feel like you're not giving everything here."

Byleth: "I'm also... much stronger thanks to Sothis backing me up with her Crest. Not quite the strongest in Fodlan, but enough that few people can truly beat me in a straight fight. And that's not going over the small healing factor. It's... not consistent, but it's still a useful tool when it works."
---
-he tries his best to weave around them-
---
-she definitely will... but for now, CONCERT-

---
---
---
-Old habits die hard-

___

___

___

Steven: "If they're upset when they first brought online, we can try to talk them for you..."
Ingrid: -texts back that she'll try to come along... but things are pretty hectic where she is- "Oh no!" -casts a barrier and tries to take the hit using it-

-Jenny's punch lands but then she hears... circuitry? almost as if she had punched a robot?-
---
-Palu tried to get Lapis away with telekinesis-
---
Byleth: "I never caught their name, but he looks like a massive, wingless dragon and spoke in a more primitive way."
---
Arlon: "We'll do our best to ensure the worst doesn't occur. No need to worry."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Ingrid: -texts back that she'll try to come along... but things are pretty hectic where she is- "Oh no!" -casts a barrier and tries to take the hit using it-

-Jenny's punch lands but then she hears... circuitry? almost as if she had punched a robot?-
---
---
Byleth: "I never caught their name, but he looks like a massive, wingless dragon and spoke in a more primitive way."
---
-The Putties try to stomp on some Swatchlings-

-The barrier shattered and she got knocked back, but at least she wasn't hurt-

-They would soon see copies of Super Sentai walking around-
Charlotte: Oh no, what did they do now?! Is it from those Gears the tactician mentioned?
---
-She managed to, but the large foz growled and was looking to attack the nearbiest person, which was the goddess-
-Of course the ruckus would attract attention of more people to come in-
---
Bumblebee: "Yep, that's Grimlock. He's the leader of a team with four others that into..." -realizes she doesn't knows what a dinosaur is- "Animals like you described, yeah"
---
Monika: "I-I see..." -she'll be there when they're first brought online :V-
-Jigglypuff quickly leaps into her arms before giving her a big hug-
___

-Hudson even questions how they can possibly cut the power, saying that they're animals, before they look at the radar and see a large number of signals approaching them again. Unable to spot where they breached the colony immediately, Ripley tells Gorman to watch Burke while the marines go to investigate the vents, seeing as it's the most plausible place for where the signals could be coming from-

-After a few seconds of searching the vents with a flashlight, they soon spot an absolutely massive swarm of aliens slowly but steadily crawling through the vents all headed their way-
___

-But the others are then like "It'll be fun!"-
___

-Nothing but a mutant vessel designed to command Ultra Beasts and spawn more of Nihilego's kind...-
-Which is returned!-
---
-Rin practically screams in fear after seeing the swarm-
---
Luka: "Weeeeell, I could see some chances to make a little cash there" :p
Ahim: "Oh you" :)
---
-Which... She really wants to leave behind... But she also didn't ever think someone around was in a similar situation-
Lusamine: "I... C-Can I ask another thing?"
Kiara: "Go ahead"
Lusamine: "...Did you forget who you were?"
Kiara: "........No, but after a while I became so broken I stopped caring"
Phosphora: "Just making the best of what I learned." :p
---
Kamui: "How could I not? You looked so harmless and innocent."

Azura: "I suppose we can." :p
---
Shez: "Yeah, I'm smart sometimes." :p
---
Sothis: "Perhaps you could say it was because of them... I rather enjoyed my time before they turned rotten."
Lindy: "I'd say thanks for that" :p
---
Erika: "What about now though?"

Mata Hari: "Better" :p -now Shirou carrying two bags-
---
Musashi: "Sometimes?"
---
Tiamat: -Writes "That makes sense. What about Byleth?"-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Which is returned!-
---
-Rin practically screams in fear after seeing the swarm-
---
Luka: "Weeeeell, I could see some chances to make a little cash there" :p
Ahim: "Oh you" :)
---
-Which... She really wants to leasve behind... But she also didn't ever think someone around was in a similar situation-
Lusamine: "I... C-Can I ask another thing?"
Kiara: "Go ahead"
Lusamine: "...Did you forget who you were?"
Kiara: "........No, but after a while I became so broken I stopped caring"
-The two even twirled in a circle as they hug, Jigglypuff giggling happily-

-Heshima and Patxi were both moved-
___

-The marines open fire on them, killing several aliens in the process, but the surviving ones that were previously crawling slowly start traveling at much greater speed and become more aggressive-

-Because of the chaos and the group needing all hands on deck to fend them off, including Gorman, so Burke takes the opportunity to run away unnoticed and lock himself in the next room-
___

-She always thinks of going anywhere as an opportunity to make money- :p
___

-...That's even worse than what Lusamine went through?-

Ingrid: "I feel like you're not giving everything here."

Byleth: "I'm also... much stronger thanks to Sothis backing me up with her Crest. Not quite the strongest in Fodlan, but enough that few people can truly beat me in a straight fight. And that's not going over the small healing factor. It's... not consistent, but it's still a useful tool when it works."
---
-he tries his best to weave around them-
---
-she definitely will... but for now, CONCERT-
Huh, now I'm curious if anyone here can beat you in a straight fight. :p

-Including herself, unsurprisingly- :V

___

-This being Revali, he's probably able to-

-Still means he has to using the best of his flight skills and strategies to avoid them, as Undyne's not holding back-
___

-Are preparations done, or do they still have some stage setting to do?-

---
---
---

Charlotte: Oh no, what did they do now?! Is it from those Gears the tactician mentioned?
---
-She managed to, but the large foz growled and was looking to attack the nearbiest person, which was the goddess-
---
Bumblebee: "Yep, that's Grimlock. He's the leader of a team with four others that into..." -realizes she doesn't knows what a dinosaur is- "Animals like you described, yeah"
---
-The Swatcling swiftly run or roll out of the way, while Tasques attempted to hit the giant Zs with ranged sound wave attacks-

Susie: "...Who are those troops who kinda look like the Gokaigers?"

Moon: -Texts back again to ask if Ingrid and the Code Holders need any backup-

Huh? (Wait a minute, is this a fake, robotic copy of Coyle? Oh, don't tell me she pulled that old villain trick, too!)

___

-Including Undyne, Sans and Penny-

...What the hell is that?! A giant kitsune?!
___

Steven: "Oh, you've met Grimlock? He's such a nice guy!"
___

-Sans might have to hold them back if they go berserk- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-The two even twirled in a circle as they hug, Jigglypuff giggling happily-

-Heshima and Patxi were both moved-
___

-The marines open fire on them, killing several aliens in the process, but the surviving ones that were previously crawling slowly start traveling at much greater speed and become more aggressive-

-Because of the chaos and the group needing all hands on deck to fend them off, including Gorman, so Burke takes the opportunity to run away unnoticed and lock himself in the next room-
___

-She always thinks of going anywhere as an opportunity to make money- :p
___

-...That's even worse than what Lusamine went through?-
-Marie already did an "awwww~" and Atalanta can't deny so-
---
Rin: "Oh no, he's securing himself while the chaos is going!!"
---
-That's her- :p
Marvelous: "So long I don't get annoyed"
---
-...A part of her thinks so-
Kiara: "I can still feel after-effects... But I think I at least managed to recover... Some of my previous self"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Marie already did an "awwww~" and Atalanta can't deny so-
---
Rin: "Oh no, he's securing himself while the chaos is going!!"
---
-That's her- :p
Marvelous: "So long I don't get annoyed"
---
-...A part of her thinks so-
Kiara: "I can still feel after-effects... But I think I at least managed to recover... Some of my previous self"
-Current thoughts of the two?-
___

-Ripley slams on the door while demanding Burke to open it, but to no avail as Burke only wanders around panicking, trying to regain his composure and clearly only trying to save his own skin at this point, while some of the marines fire at the swarm of aliens and others work on trying to break the door back open-

-At some point, Burke cluelessly backs up into a corner that one alien managed to get to on it's own...and he's last seen standing before the snarling alien in shock as it shoots it's nested mouth in it's tongue at him, the executive being heard only briefly screaming before the scene cuts back to Ripley, Newt and the marines trying to get into the room and killing the swarm. Thankfully, they do manage to break the door open again, and upon doing so, Vasquez starts wielding it shut, and there's no sign of either Burke or the alien who seemingly killed him on the spot-
___

-Most of the others try to convince him to lighten up?-
___

-Only some of it...?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
-The Swatcling swiftly run or roll out of the way, while Tasques attempted to hit the giant Zs with ranged sound wave attacks-

Huh? (Wait a minute, is this a fake, robotic copy of Coyle? Oh, don't tell me she pulled that old villain trick, too!)

___

___

___

Ingrid: -replies "The more, the merrier~" with a wink emoji-

Dr. Coyle: "Oh, you!" -more blasts and punches-
---
Palu: "....Tamamo...?"
---
Shez: "He sure seemed nice, yeah."
---
-probably a good idea- :p

Lindy: "I'd say thanks for that" :p
---
Erika: "What about now though?"

Mata Hari: "Better" :p -now Shirou carrying two bags-
---
Musashi: "Sometimes?"
---
Tiamat: -Writes "That makes sense. What about Byleth?"-
Phosphy: "Why thank me for that? Thank yourself for not being boring." :p
---
Kamui: -visibly resisting urge to pat-

-it'll start being more in due time :V-
---
Shez: "What? I can't just use my noggin' all the time." :p
---
Sothis: "...I would do anything for her."

Huh, now I'm curious if anyone here can beat you in a straight fight. :p

-Including herself, unsurprisingly- :V

___

-This being Revali, he's probably able to-

-Still means he has to using the best of his flight skills and strategies to avoid them, as Undyne's not holding back-
___

-Are preparations done, or do they still have some stage setting to do?-
Byleth: "Now you sound just like Shez."
---
-and he wouldn't be a peak Rito archer if he didn't pack plenty of skills-
---
-I have nothing else to think about here-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Now you sound just like Shez."
---
-and he wouldn't be a peak Rito archer if he didn't pack plenty of skills-
---
-I have nothing else to think about here-
I'm not surprised. She seems like a proud warrior, herself!
___

-The fight in general is actually quite even, as it's mostly just spears and arrows being thrown and shot and cancelling each other out, with each opponent only occasionally being able to land a few hits-

-Revali's able to land hits more consistently, but Undyne can also probably tank more damage. At this rate, it's basically a matter of who's able to land their attacks first-

___

-Skip to the next day for the concert then?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm not surprised. She seems like a proud warrior, herself!
___

-The fight in general is actually quite even, as it's mostly just spears and arrows being thrown and shot and cancelling each other out, with each opponent only occasionally being able to land a few hits-

-Revali's able to land hits more consistently, but Undyne can also probably tank more damage. At this rate, it's basically a matter of who's able to land their attacks first-

___

-Skip to the next day for the concert then?-
Byleth: "Couldn't have said it better myself."
---
-and also who can keep up the pressure-
---
-sure- :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Couldn't have said it better myself."
---
-and also who can keep up the pressure-
---
-sure- :p
Do you spar with other fighters much?
___

-So far, Undyne's been able to consistently to summon and throw tons of spears-
___

-Rows of chairs have been set up for the concert along with a ticket venue, and audience members including locals and a few tourists start being let in around sunset-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---
---
-They were lucky with at least one Putty, though others tried to swipe them off-

Charlotte: "I-I don't know... Fully..."

-Moon would also see the various copies from all 47 Super Sentai teams-
---
-The large gold-glowing kitsune just tried to swipe her face with a claw, but that was before a large vajra, that being Kama's, managed to strike it!-
Kama: "You are not harming her..."
---
Bumblebee: "He may always be looking for a reason to fight, but inside he's a little bit of a softie. Uh, very inside"
---
-Spoiler alert: They will be-
-Current thoughts of the two?-
___

-Ripley slams on the door while demanding Burke to open it, but to no avail as Burke only wanders around panicking, trying to regain his composure and clearly only trying to save his own skin at this point, while some of the marines fire at the swarm of aliens and others work on trying to break the door back open-

-At some point, Burke cluelessly backs up into a corner that one alien managed to get to on it's own...and he's last seen standing before the snarling alien in shock as it shoots it's nested mouth in it's tongue at him, the executive being heard only briefly screaming before the scene cuts back to Ripley, Newt and the marines trying to get into the room and killing the swarm. Thankfully, they do manage to break the door open again, and upon doing so, Vasquez starts wielding it shut, and there's no sign of either Burke or the alien who seemingly killed him on the spot-
___

-Most of the others try to convince him to lighten up?-
___

-Only some of it...?-
Marie: "So then, I suppose well listen to their request~?"
Atalanta: "...I-I suppose..."
---
Rin: "You will pay for this!" -then the alien got him- "Told you!"
Sakura: "Good this is a movie so he got what he deserved" :p
---
-Well, not much since at least it seemed it's a yes-
-Then there's the always stoic Joe, who answeered with a single word-
Joe: "Alright"
---
Lusamine: "Why only some?"
Kiara: "After being turned into that, it's psychologically impossible for me to return to my previous self... I believe the same will be with yours, regardless of how you end in regards to your memories"
Phosphy: "Why thank me for that? Thank yourself for not being boring." :p
---
Kamui: -visibly resisting urge to pat-

-it'll start being more in due time :V-
---
Shez: "What? I can't just use my noggin' all the time." :p
---
Sothis: "...I would do anything for her."
Lindy: "My, you're right about that" :p
---
-Erika can see that... So puppy eyes!-

-They see a perfume that's too expensive-
---
Musashi: "That's relatable..."
---
Tiamat: -Writes "So even then you found someone worth your happiness"-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "So then, I suppose well listen to their request~?"
Atalanta: "...I-I suppose..."
---
Rin: "You will pay for this!" -then the alien got him- "Told you!"
Sakura: "Good this is a movie so he got what he deserved" :p
---
-Well, not much since at least it seemed it's a yes-
-Then there's the always stoic Joe, who answeered with a single word-
Joe: "Alright"
---
Lusamine: "Why only some?"
Kiara: "After being turned into that, it's psychologically impossible for me to return to my previous self... I believe the same will be with yours, regardless of how you end in regards to your memories"
(Yeah, I'm okay with that...)

(...) -Sighs- (I suppose. as well..)
___

-Newt then leads the group to a vent. Having traveled through them herself many times in order to hide from and evade the aliens, she knows her way around the place, though Ripley pulls her aside first and tells her to wait, with Vasquez telling her "Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast!". Ripley then shines a light and scanner down both pathways in the vent, having wanted to make sure there were no aliens already in the vents-

-Ripely then goes in first with Newt otherwise leading the way and telling the group where to go. Vasquez and Hicks provide cover fire, while Hudson stays behind to provide even more fire and try to buy the group some time, shouting angry insults and curse words at the aliens while outright challenging them to take him on, determined to protect the rest of his group. Before he can catch up with the rest of the group, however, some more aliens pop out of a vent in the floor and grabs him by the legs, pulling him down into it afterwards. He continues shouting angrily at them until they eventually manage to attack him, and the others can only his screams of pain as Hicks desperately calls out to him-
___

-No surprise that he gets along with Garnet- :p
___

-Lusamine is saddened to hear that or kind of figured that already?-

---
---
---
-They were lucky with at least one Putty, though others tried to swipe them off-

---
-The large gold-glowing kitsune just tried to swipe her face with a claw, but that was before a large vajra, that being Kama's, managed to strike it!-
---
Bumblebee: "He may always be looking for a reason to fight, but inside he's a little bit of a softie. Uh, very inside"
---
-The Tasques are vastly outmatched here, so they're easily swiped aside-

-Tasque Manager attempts to deal with them herself but firing shock bullets at them-

Kris: "Do we need to FIGHT?"

Ralsei: "Are they being forced to work here like most of the others?"

Moon: "Are those...all Super Sentai warriors?"

-Jenny leapt away and tried to maneuver around the blasts and punches by flying around, before glaring at her and arming some more plasma cannons-

(If this is a robotic duplicate of Coyle, there must be a way to short-circuit her and get her out of the way. The real Coyle's probably working on some kind of project in her lab...)

___

Lapis: "What...happened to you...?" :urg:

Penny: "Whatever the cause, she no longer seems to be in control of her own mind!"
___

Steven: "I've talked to him a few times before, so I can tell. He may be a giant robot dinosaur, but he's a really sweet one when you get to know him." :)

-He even let Fireball ride on his back once-

(Speaking of, I should really have Rapidash and Fireball be more relevant again, along with the Frogadier Twins)
___

-Major oof...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Yeah, I'm okay with that...)

(...) -Sighs- (I suppose. as well..)
___

-Newt then leads the group to a vent. Having traveled through them herself many times in order to hide from and evade the aliens, she knows her way around the place, though Ripley pulls her aside first and tells her to wait, with Vasquez telling her "Whatever you're gonna do, do it fast!". Ripley then shines a light and scanner down both pathways in the vent, having wanted to make sure there were no aliens already in the vents-

-Ripely then goes in first with Newt otherwise leading the way and telling the group where to go. Vasquez and Hicks provide cover fire, while Hudson stays behind to provide even more fire and try to buy the group some time, shouting angry insults and curse words at the aliens while outright challenging them to take him on, determined to protect the rest of his group. Before he can catch up with the rest of the group, however, some more aliens pop out of a vent in the floor and grabs him by the legs, pulling him down into it afterwards. He continues shouting angrily at them until they eventually manage to attack him, and the others can only his screams of pain as Hicks desperately calls out to him-
___

-No surprise that he gets along with Garnet- :p
___

-Lusamine is saddened to hear that or kind of figured that already?-
Marie: -Giggles- "Wonderful to know~"
---
Rin: "H-He's gone... He bought the others time, but he's gone..."
---
-Yeah- :p -But hey, that's a yes for all!-
---
-She... Isn't sure, given that again, she's afraid of discovering her past-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Do you spar with other fighters much?
___

-So far, Undyne's been able to consistently to summon and throw tons of spears-
___

-Rows of chairs have been set up for the concert along with a ticket venue, and audience members including locals and a few tourists start being let in around sunset-
Byleth: "I don't really see the point..."
---
-and Revali hasn't ran out of arrows-
---
-while Weiss was quietly doing vocal exercises-

Lindy: "My, you're right about that" :p
---
-Erika can see that... So puppy eyes!-

-They see a perfume that's too expensive-
---
Musashi: "That's relatable..."
---
Tiamat: -Writes "So even then you found someone worth your happiness"-
-and now I no longer know-
---
Kamui: "Erika..."

Azura: "Perfume... Why are you looking at perfume?"
---
Shez: "I knew you'd get it!"
---
Sothis: "I suppose I have." :)

---
---
---

-Tasque Manager attempts to deal with them herself but firing shock bullets at them-

-Jenny leapt away and tried to maneuver around the blasts and punches by flying around, before glaring at her and arming some more plasma cannons-

(If this is a robotic duplicate of Coyle, there must be a way to short-circuit her and get her out of the way. The real Coyle's probably working on some kind of project in her lab...)

___

Penny: "Whatever the cause, she no longer seems to be in control of her own mind!"
___

Steven: "I've talked to him a few times before, so I can tell. He may be a giant robot dinosaur, but he's a really sweet one when you get to know him." :)

(Speaking of, I should really have Rapidash and Fireball be more relevant again, along with the Frogadier Twins)
___

-Major oof...-
-did the Code Holders manage to escape and get to Moon?-

Dr. Coyle: "You don't stand a chance anymore! Hahaha!"
---
Palutena: "But then what do we do?"
---
Byleth: "That's not as comforting as you think..."
---
-of course they will-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: -Giggles- "Wonderful to know~"
---
Rin: "H-He's gone... He bought the others time, but he's gone..."
---
-Yeah- :p -But hey, that's a yes for all!-
---
-She... Isn't sure, given that again, she's afraid of discovering her past-
(I can't honestly say I forgive them...But it's probably only fair that they're granted a second chance...)

(Like Marie said, they've wouldn't tried something by now if they didn't seriously want to make up for everything they did...)
___

-Hicks starts running back to the vvents, clearly trying to go back for him, but Vasquez holds him back and tells him that they need to go, mirroring Hicks' own earlier actions when he kept her from charging after Drake when it was clear that they couldn't save him at that point-

-She helps Hicks crawl into the vents, staying slightly farther behind the rest of the group to provide cover fire and buy them some time before walking back into the vents herself, constantly facing backwards so she can fire at any other aliens that follow them through the vents. And many, many aliens follow them through the vents. Vasquez guns them all down with minimal effort, her only disadvantage being limited ammo-
___

-So they can plan to head to the park the very next day!-
___

-But hat if there's still people who wonder what happened to her or are worried about her...?-

Byleth: "I don't really see the point..."
---
-and Revali hasn't ran out of arrows-
---
-while Weiss was quietly doing vocal exercises-
You don't? It's a really good means of training and testing your skills! Plus, it makes for a helluva fun competition for anyone who takes combat seriously. :p
___

-If it weren't for the fact that both of them have managed to land attacks, the fight would essentially be a stalemate-
___

Penny: "There is quite a large crowd in attendance already!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You don't? It's a really good means of training and testing your skills! Plus, it makes for a helluva fun competition for anyone who takes combat seriously. :p
___

-If it weren't for the fact that both of them have managed to land attacks, the fight would essentially be a stalemate-
___

Penny: "There is quite a large crowd in attendance already!" :b:
Byleth: "It can leave you tired out in a time of sudden emergency." -overthinker-
---
-it's a matter of who can hold the advantage the longest-
---
Weiss: "There is... it's been a while since the last time I sang for an audience like this."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It can leave you tired out in a time of sudden emergency." -overthinker-
---
-it's a matter of who can hold the advantage the longest-
---
Weiss: "There is... it's been a while since the last time I sang for an audience like this."
...How often did emergencies hit Fodlan?

-Hypocrite because Chaldea- :V

___

-But which of them will be able to?!-
___

(Are you worried?)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-Major oof...-
-did the Code Holders manage to escape and get to Moon?-

Dr. Coyle: "You don't stand a chance anymore! Hahaha!"
---
Palutena: "But then what do we do?"
---
Byleth: "That's not as comforting as you think..."
---
-of course they will-
-She at least managed to destroy two, but some more remain, and Zedd attemots to grab her-

Charlotte: "J-Just keep quiet for now! There's probably a place where they're being made from..."

-I'd say Moon managed to spot them while they were fighting many of the copies-
---
-Then they heard a roar, and sacred fire began to rain on them!-
---
-Proooobably-
Bumblebee: "Uuuuhhh.... Sorry?"
---
-I had it planned since I started this- :V
-and now I no longer know-
---
Kamui: "Erika..."

Azura: "Perfume... Why are you looking at perfume?"
---
Shez: "I knew you'd get it!"
---
Sothis: "I suppose I have." :)
Lindy: "So, I take it my daughter likes you?"
---
Erika: "Hmmm~?"

Mata Hari: "Is there any issue?" :p
---
Musashi: "Sometimes thinking is too ahrd, hahaha"
-Scáthach isn't amused-
---
Tiamat: -Smiles at her in assurance-
(I can't honestly say I forgive them...But it's probably only fair that they're granted a second chance...)

(Like Marie said, they've wouldn't tried something by now if they didn't seriously want to make up for everything they did...)
___

-Hicks starts running back to the vvents, clearly trying to go back for him, but Vasquez holds him back and tells him that they need to go, mirroring Hicks' own earlier actions when he kept her from charging after Drake when it was clear that they couldn't save him at that point-

-She helps Hicks crawl into the vents, staying slightly farther behind the rest of the group to provide cover fire and buy them some time before walking back into the vents herself, constantly facing backwards so she can fire at any other aliens that follow them through the vents. And many, many aliens follow them through the vents. Vasquez guns them all down with minimal effort, her only disadvantage being limited ammo-
___

-So they can plan to head to the park the very next day!-
___

-But hat if there's still people who wonder what happened to her or are worried about her...?-
-Atalanta sighs internally, knowing it's true...-
---
Rin: -Gulps- "Please! Please! Let this plan work! Please don't let her ammo end!"
---
-Indeed, and what attractions to visit!-
---
-She doesn't knows, but once again she's too scared to find out if anyone's worrying for her out fear to confront them for any possible mistake-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...How often did emergencies hit Fodlan?

-Hypocrite because Chaldea- :V

___

-But which of them will be able to?!-
___

(Are you worried?)
Byleth: "When I started being a teacher, it happened at least once a month..."
---
-coin flip?-
---
Weiss: "I'm not!"

Lindy: "So, I take it my daughter likes you?"
---
Erika: "Hmmm~?"

Mata Hari: "Is there any issue?" :p
---
Musashi: "Sometimes thinking is too ahrd, hahaha"
-Scáthach isn't amused-
---
Tiamat: -Smiles at her in assurance-
Phosphy: "She approached me, at least. Talked about her totally-not-obvious crush." :p
---
Kamui: 😖

Azura: "It's quite costly for just something to smell nicer..."
---
-Shez laughing along-

Byleth: :rolleyes:
---
-it's obvious Sothis cares for Byleth lots-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "She approached me, at least. Talked about her totally-not-obvious crush." :p
---
Kamui: 😖

Azura: "It's quite costly for just something to smell nicer..."
---
-Shez laughing along-

Byleth: :rolleyes:
---
-it's obvious Sothis cares for Byleth lots-
Lindy: "Oh, on little Nanoha?" :p
---
Erika: "Hmmmm?"

Mata Hari: "It's why I was ony looking" :p