• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Good! -Raised a glass...,or rather, teacup, to that-
___

-Undyne is basically following the same strategy, except replace "shoot" with hydorkinetically throwing-
___

(I do hope he and the Crystal Gems don't have to worry about too much else from that Gem empire, though...)
-the two women drank while Ingrid was also here-
---
-close enough :V-
---
Weiss: "I hope so... but they likely will as long as they protect this world..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "Yeah, Jiggly's right about that~!"
---
Rin: "...T-Then...All of that means that..." 😨
Sakura: "You heard it more than right"
---
Don: "She really likes doing things organics do, huh?"
---
Lusamine: "...I suppose...Uncomfortable?"
Kiara: "Is that so? For what reason?"
Lusamine: "I......" -doesn't knows how to put it into words, but took a glance at Aya, Alphys and Gaster-
Steven: "That's great, they're making good progress as people and helping out!" :b:

(That's...actually pretty surprising, honestly...)
___

-Ripley questions why Burke didn't warn them, to which Burke brings up if she ever thought about whether or not the ship didn't exist or if he didn't know. He then insists that he didn't know that the ship was there to begin with and tries to argue that if he went a made a major security situation about it, everyone including administration would step in and there would be no exclusive rights for anybody, claiming that nobody wins as a result. He ends his argument by saying he made a decision, and it was a bad call, clearly nervous-

-Ripley, appalled, just says "A bad call?!" before grabbing him by the collar and shaking him, yelling at him that those people are dead, and that she's going to make sure they nail Burke right to the wall for this, and that he's not going to sleaze his way out of this one, telling "Right to the wall" once again before starting to storm off. Before she leaves, Burke calls out to her one more time, seemingly to try and apologize, but it quickly turns out that he actually just wanted to try calling her out, having the gall to say hat he expected more from her and that he thought she'd be smarter than this. Ripley just coldly and firmly tells him "Well, I'm happy to disappoint you." before finally walking off, leaving Burke with a nervous and uncertain expression-
___

Pearl: "Probably the most out of all us."
___

-The three of would notice, but Kiara notices even before they do?-

-the two women drank while Ingrid was also here-
---
-close enough :V-
---
Weiss: "I hope so... but they likely will as long as they protect this world..."
Ah, nothing like a fresh cup of hot tea! You good, too, Ingrid?

-While she doesn't always get along with Ingrid, she doesn't want her to blame herself for the arm incident, either-

___

-While Revali's an extremely tough opponent for her, the fight is a bit more even due to them having similar attacks strategies and methods-
___

(Or unless those Gems leaders are defeated...)

-Doesn't remember that they're called the Diamonds-

-Rook and Daisuke were trying to clear out the mobs while Ingrid provided blasts from a distance-

Dr. Coyle: "Of course I would! I'm done playing games. Now, I'm going all out!" -as she said that, a Golden Hedlok appeared and...-

---
Palu: "That's the plan, Claptrap." -sending a message to the other Rulers, theorizing that the three Servants are somehow overflowing with energy-
---
Byleth: "Very wise advice. However... pardon me for saying that, but would your kind not be able to rebuild itself?"
---
-OUTFITS!!!!-
-Many tanked through, until he manages to get close enough to give her a strong punch-

Rita: "Sure, sure. For now let's see what you can do~" -speaking of, where is he?-

-They were succesful in destroying many with these, the problem being the numbers keep coming-
---
-Confusing them as to what could be the cause, while the three Servants keep writtling in pain, given more cracks start to appear-
---
Bumblebee: "...It's true that we can endure more than most organics. But once a Spark goes off... It's not something that can be redone. It's a literal soul"
---
-That means they should continue with the construction with no issue, while Monika shows Sayori around-
-Tasque Manager tries to duck it, being smarter than to just take the hit-

-Kris would be in the Dark World, preparing to enter the fortress along with Susie, Ralsei, and a few others-

FAIR [[trade]]. WHAT DO YOU REQUIRE MY TO DO?? [[terminate]] SOM [[arch-enemies]]??

You call using a Golden Hedlok going all out?! Looks like you're just up to your old tricks again to me! -Missile launchers armed-
___

Claptrap: "What the hell is going on?!"
___

Steven: "And once a Cybertronian...Can't function anymore, their Spark goes out..." :urg:

-A race of robots with Souls...?-
___

-And they absolutely do, with the construction of both Yuri and Natsuki's android bodies nearing completion-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Steven: "That's great, they're making good progress as people and helping out!" :b:

(That's...actually pretty surprising, honestly...)
___

-Ripley questions why Burke didn't warn them, to which Burke brings up if she ever thought about whether or not the ship didn't exist or if he didn't know. He then insists that he didn't know that the ship was there to begin with and tries to argue that if he went a made a major security situation about it, everyone including administration would step in and there would be no exclusive rights for anybody, claiming that nobody wins as a result. He ends his argument by saying he made a decision, and it was a bad call, clearly nervous-

-Ripley, appalled, just says "A bad call?!" before grabbing him by the collar and shaking him, yelling at him that those people are dead, and that she's going to make sure they nail Burke right to the wall for this, and that he's not going to sleaze his way out of this one, telling "Right to the wall" once again before starting to storm off. Before she leaves, Burke calls out to her one more time, seemingly to try and apologize, but it quickly turns out that he actually just wanted to try calling her out, having the gall to say hat he expected more from her and that he thought she'd be smarter than this. Ripley just coldly and firmly tells him "Well, I'm happy to disappoint you." before finally walking off, leaving Burke with a nervous and uncertain expression-
___

Pearl: "Probably the most out of all us."
___

-The three of would notice, but Kiara notices even before they do?-
Marie: "As surprising as it is, I can't deny the favorable development~"
---
Rin: "A BAD CALL?! THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?!" -then what Ripley did- "He's such an egotistical jerk! How dare he say that?!"
---
Don: "I guess it helps she's the youngest"
---
-She also did, it's like she was waiting for them to tell her it's okay, Kiara observes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Many tanked through, until he manages to get close enough to give her a strong punch-

Rita: "Sure, sure. For now let's see what you can do~" -speaking of, where is he?-

-They were succesful in destroying many with these, the problem being the numbers keep coming-
---
-Confusing them as to what could be the cause, while the three Servants keep writtling in pain, given more cracks start to appear-
---
Bumblebee: "...It's true that we can endure more than most organics. But once a Spark goes off... It's not something that can be redone. It's a literal soul"
---
-That means they should continue with the construction with no issue, while Monika shows Sayori around-

-Kris would be in the Dark World, preparing to enter the fortress along with Susie, Ralsei, and a few others-

FAIR [[trade]]. WHAT DO YOU REQUIRE MY TO DO?? [[terminate]] SOM [[arch-enemies]]??

You call using a Golden Hedlok going all out?! Looks like you're just up to your old tricks again to me! -Missile launchers armed-
___

___

Steven: "And once a Cybertronian...Can't function anymore, their Spark goes out..." :urg:

___

-And they absolutely do, with the construction of both Yuri and Natsuki's android bodies nearing completion-
Ingrid: "...I have an idea. Follow me, you two!" -uses her memory of the Basel base to seek the security room-

Dr. Coyle: -laughing maniacally while shooting a swarm of projectiles from her ARMS, as well as Hedlok's ARMS and mouth-
---
Palu: "Let me contact the Admiral." Lindy?!
---
Byleth: "I see...." -pondering-
---
-Sayori excited?-

Ah, nothing like a fresh cup of hot tea! You good, too, Ingrid?

-While she doesn't always get along with Ingrid, she doesn't want her to blame herself for the arm incident, either-

___

-While Revali's an extremely tough opponent for her, the fight is a bit more even due to them having similar attacks strategies and methods-
___

(Or unless those Gems leaders are defeated...)

-Doesn't remember that they're called the Diamonds-
Ingrid: "I'm going perfectly alright. Thanks for caring." :)
---
-would it be even more fun for Undyne?-
---
Weiss: "True... let's focus on the concert for now though."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "As surprising as it is, I can't deny the favorable development~"
---
Rin: "A BAD CALL?! THAT'S ALL YOU CAN SAY?!" -then what Ripley did- "He's such an egotistical jerk! How dare he say that?!"
---
Don: "I guess it helps she's the youngest"
---
-She also did, it's like she was waiting for them to tell her it's okay, Kiara observes-
(...) -Whispering to Ata (...Were we being too harsh towards them...?)
___

He started out seemingly being an ally to Ripley and one of the only people willing to listen to her, but he's really just one of those corporate jerks who's all in it for himself...

-Ripley then regroups with the rest of the survivors, where Bishop is asking them to wait and see something at the power station. After a few seconds, a huge, bright blue light can be seen shining from the power station. Ripley, who doesn't know what this is about, snarks that it looks very pretty, and Hudson and Vasquez seem equally unamused, until Bishop explains that the light if a sign of the power station performing an emergency power venting, an indication that the station is overloading, something they all understand will lead to the power station eventually exploding altogether-

-Hicks asks how much time they have until the power station overloads, and Bishop estimates they only have roughly 4 hours, with a blast radius of 30 kilometers, equal to about 40 megatons, more than enough to envelop the colony building not far from it. Hudson starts panicking one again, while Ripley suggests they try to shut it down remotely, but Bishop can only apologize and inform that the crash from the dropship caused too much damage to the station, so an overload is inevitable at this point-
___

Pearl: "She's always been rambunctious, but she's matured over the years. Well, at least somewhat." :p

Amethyst: "I heard that!" :glare:- Happened to walking back to the temple at the time she said it- :V
___

-Nods- It's alright, you can tell her.

We don't mind...

Ingrid: "I'm going perfectly alright. Thanks for caring." :)
---
-would it be even more fun for Undyne?-
---
Weiss: "True... let's focus on the concert for now though."
Why wouldn't I? We don't always get along, but you're still a member of Chaldea. And Chaldeans always watch each other's backs!

...Well, most of us do, anyhow. -Taking members like Juri, Shuten, Neo and Moriarty into account, who do look out for each other but basically almost no one else-,

___

-Mostly, she's just frustrated that she interrupted her last fight before an official winner could be decided- :V
___

(Yeah, good idea. We've had enough space empires to worry about lately as is...) -Referring to Drakkon and later Koya's empire-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Why wouldn't I? We don't always get along, but you're still a member of Chaldea. And Chaldeans always watch each other's backs!

...Well, most of us do, anyhow. -Taking members like Juri, Shuten, Neo and Moriarty into account, who do look out for each other but basically almost no one else-,

___

-Mostly, she's just frustrated that she interrupted her last fight before an official winner could be decided- :V
___

(Yeah, good idea. We've had enough space empires to worry about lately as is...) -Referring to Drakkon and later Koya's empire-
Ingrid: "Glad to know I'm not in the minority." :p
---
-how very Undyne of her :V-
---
Weiss: And likely more in the future...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "Glad to know I'm not in the minority." :p
---
-how very Undyne of her :V-
---
Weiss: And likely more in the future...
Even those in the minority here still look out at least someone else, maybe two or three people.
___

-She's still throwing tons of spears at him, the fight quickly turning into a stalemate if Revali's primarily still countering them with arrows-
___

-That seems to be the state of this universe, or across many of it's dimensions...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Even those in the minority here still look out at least someone else, maybe two or three people.
___

-She's still throwing tons of spears at him, the fight quickly turning into a stalemate if Revali's primarily still countering them with arrows-
___

-That seems to be the state of this universe, or across many of it's dimensions...-
Ingrid: "I doubt anyone is truly alone."
---
-it's all he knows so yes :V-
---
-it's... quite a lot...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "I doubt anyone is truly alone."
---
-it's all he knows so yes :V-
---
-it's... quite a lot...-
Not here, at the very least. (Except maybe Brynhildr...)
___

-But he does have other archery tactics, more so if Age of Calamity is anything to go by-
___

-And yet, there still many more peaceful days and moments where they can just live normal lives like today...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Not here, at the very least. (Except maybe Brynhildr...)
___

-But he does have other archery tactics, more so if Age of Calamity is anything to go by-
___

-And yet, there still many more peaceful days and moments where they can just live normal lives like today...-
Ingrid: "It is quite the sight."

-Byleth nodded in agreement-
---
-that's fair enough, so he makes a rain of arrows-
---
-or exciting things like tomorrow's concert-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "It is quite the sight."

-Byleth nodded in agreement-
---
-that's fair enough, so he makes a rain of arrows-
---
-or exciting things like tomorrow's concert-
Speaking of, you mentioned becoming friends with Arcuied, Musashi and...who again? :confused:

-Again, being in quarantine for so long means she's out of the loop on stuff that happened since then, including who some of the newcomers are- :V

___

Oh ****! -Tried to send her spear constructs flying upwards to counter them-
___

-They've had a lot of battles to fight, and may have more to come, but they're fighting these battles for a reason-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Speaking of, you mentioned becoming friends with Arcuied, Musashi and...who again? :confused:

-Again, being in quarantine for so long means she's out of the loop on stuff that happened since then, including who some of the newcomers are- :V

___

Oh ****! -Tried to send her spear constructs flying upwards to counter them-
___

-They've had a lot of battles to fight, and may have more to come, but they're fighting these battles for a reason-
Byleth: "Yang Guifei, a Chinese consort of great beauty." -said matter-of-factly, so no feelings towards her :V-
---
-all while he shot more explosive arrows-
---
-they're fighting to protect everyone they care for!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Yang Guifei, a Chinese consort of great beauty." -said matter-of-factly, so no feelings towards her :V-
---
-all while he shot more explosive arrows-
---
-they're fighting to protect everyone they care for!-
Yo, another new Servant who got summoned, I take it? What Class is she?
___

-Which most of the spears couldn't counter, although it's possible that their water forms fell apart, allowing the water itself to extinguish the bombs' fuses-
___

-Their families, their friends, every innocent and the places they call home...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yo, another new Servant who got summoned, I take it? What Class is she?
___

-Which most of the spears couldn't counter, although it's possible that their water forms fell apart, allowing the water itself to extinguish the bombs' fuses-
___

-Their families, their friends, every innocent and the places they call home...-
Byleth: "She's a Foreigner."
---
Revali: Not my brightest idea...
---
-.....let's focus on the concert :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "She's a Foreigner."
---
Revali: Not my brightest idea...
---
-.....let's focus on the concert :V-
Whoa, what?! No way, another one...?
___

-However, the sheer amount of arrows being fired still keeps Undyne's own spears from being able to land any hits-
___

-They can still afford to worry about having to defeat baddies and save the world later- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Whoa, what?! No way, another one...?
___

-However, the sheer amount of arrows being fired still keeps Undyne's own spears from being able to land any hits-
___

-They can still afford to worry about having to defeat baddies and save the world later- :V
Byleth: "You missed a lot..."
---
-as he tries to approach!-
---
-pretty much so might as well keep preparing the stage-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
LMAO

Phosphora: -looking for Lindy-
---
Kamui: "Not when she's a dragon." :p "...though have you told her?"

-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
-food!-
---
Sothis: "Good, because I wanted to show you something and yes, it was necessary to do it in the darkness of the night."
-She's drinking some green tea-
---
Erika: "Hmmm, I haven't yet..."

-She'll cuddle it plenty tonight-
---
-IT GETS SERVED-
---
-Tiamat is curious, her head-tilting to the side-
(...) -Whispering to Ata (...Were we being too harsh towards them...?)
___

He started out seemingly being an ally to Ripley and one of the only people willing to listen to her, but he's really just one of those corporate jerks who's all in it for himself...

-Ripley then regroups with the rest of the survivors, where Bishop is asking them to wait and see something at the power station. After a few seconds, a huge, bright blue light can be seen shining from the power station. Ripley, who doesn't know what this is about, snarks that it looks very pretty, and Hudson and Vasquez seem equally unamused, until Bishop explains that the light if a sign of the power station performing an emergency power venting, an indication that the station is overloading, something they all understand will lead to the power station eventually exploding altogether-

-Hicks asks how much time they have until the power station overloads, and Bishop estimates they only have roughly 4 hours, with a blast radius of 30 kilometers, equal to about 40 megatons, more than enough to envelop the colony building not far from it. Hudson starts panicking one again, while Ripley suggests they try to shut it down remotely, but Bishop can only apologize and inform that the crash from the dropship caused too much damage to the station, so an overload is inevitable at this point-
___

Pearl: "She's always been rambunctious, but she's matured over the years. Well, at least somewhat." :p

Amethyst: "I heard that!" :glare:- Happened to walking back to the temple at the time she said it- :V
___

-Nods- It's alright, you can tell her.

We don't mind...
Atalanta: "...I don't think so...But maybe they're...Just a little better than I gave them credit for"
---
Rin: "Damn him! That's what I say!" -then they informing of the overload- "...Oh no, it could explode?" -then that it's inevitable- ".............R-Ripley-san! Run away! Take Newt-chan with you!"
Sakura: "Where though?"
Rin: "Uh..."
---
Don: -Chuckles- "A little like Gai" :p

Gai: -Making dinner, quite competently-
---
Lusamine: "...I'm not sre about what my past is...But I'm scared of learning..."
Kiara: -Takes notes- "Is that so? Why is that?"
Lusamine: "..." -bit her lower lip-

___

___

___

Ingrid: "...I have an idea. Follow me, you two!" -uses her memory of the Basel base to seek the security room-

Dr. Coyle: -laughing maniacally while shooting a swarm of projectiles from her ARMS, as well as Hedlok's ARMS and mouth-
---
---
---
-Sayori excited?-
-He kicked with his knee at her-

-Makes sense-
Rita: "I wanna see your current capabilities, so go out the the tower and destroy some stuff"

-The copies would follow the Code Holders as they try to, shooting-
---
Lindy: Palutena! I was about to contact you! We're detecting a huge output of magic in one of the ship's rooms.
Tamamo: "IF WE KNEW, WE WOULDN'T- AAAACK!" -then some of her skin peels off, but what was seen wasn't muscular tissue...It was gold divine light-
---
Bumblebee: "It's true we can endure a lot, but we're not indestructible..."
---
Sayori: "There's so many cool-looking animals! And people wearing lots of crazy stuff! A-And more robots! And some people who have fluffly animal ears!" -touching Atalanta and Blake's feline ears right now-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's drinking some green tea-
---
Erika: "Hmmm, I haven't yet..."

-She'll cuddle it plenty tonight-
---
-IT GETS SERVED-
---
-Tiamat is curious, her head-tilting to the side-
Phosphy: "Afternoon, ma'am." :p
---
Kamui: "Are you planning to?"

-YEEEEEEES-
---
-the mercs be drooling before eating-
---
Sothis: "Follow me outside." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...I don't think so...But maybe they're...Just a little better than I gave them credit for"
---
Rin: "Damn him! That's what I say!" -then they informing of the overload- "...Oh no, it could explode?" -then that it's inevitable- ".............R-Ripley-san! Run away! Take Newt-chan with you!"
Sakura: "Where though?"
Rin: "Uh..."
---
Don: -Chuckles- "A little like Gai" :p

Gai: -Making dinner, quite competently-
---
Lusamine: "...I'm not sre about what my past is...But I'm scared of learning..."
Kiara: -Takes notes- "Is that so? Why is that?"
Lusamine: "..." -bit her lower lip-
(...I can't help but agree, honestly...)
___

-Hudson keeps ranting in his despair, saying "Oh, man, and I was getting short! Four more weeks and out. Now l'm gonna buy it on this rock. It ain't half fair, man!", until Vasquez yells at him to give them a break with his attitude. Ripley states that they've got to get the remaining dropship from the primary ship, but Hudson questions how since the transmitter was on the APC and is already broken. Ripley bluntly states she doesn't know but equally bluntly says that they'd better think of a way how-

-When they suggest they try using the uplink tower to get the dropship down the moon, Bishop regrettfully informs them that he already checked and that the hardware between both sites is damaged, so the satellite dish cannot be aligned. Finally, she suggests that someone go out there with a portable terminal and reach the other side of the colony to patch in communications manually. Hudson remains convinced that it's hopeless with the aliens out there and tells them to count him out, prompting Hicks to snark they he guesses they can count him out of everything, no doubt considering all of Hudson's despair and fearful rants. Ripley nominates herself to go, up until Bishop volunteers to go instead a few seconds later, to her surprise. Bishop admits he's the only one qualified to remotely pilot the ship anyway, so Hudson cheers him on in agreement. Bishop then admits that even with this, he'd actually prefer not to go, lightly stating with a small grin "I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid."-
___

Pearl: "Feel free to catch up with them, then." :)
___

L-Lusamine...?

Byleth: "You missed a lot..."
---
-as he tries to approach!-
---
-pretty much so might as well keep preparing the stage-
No kidding...When did she get summoned?
___

-Undyne takes a guarding stance!-
___

-With most helping on the stage itself, most sound equipped is set properly and wired up correctly after Yang and Nora lifted to the stage itself-

-Penny has finished setting stage lighting-

-Winter wants to help with setting the stage, too, but she's not sure how...-

---
---
---
-Sayori excited?-

-Makes sense-
Rita: "I wanna see your current capabilities, so go out the the tower and destroy some stuff"

---
Lindy: Palutena! I was about to contact you! We're detecting a huge output of magic in one of the ship's rooms.
Tamamo: "IF WE KNEW, WE WOULDN'T- AAAACK!" -then some of her skin peels off, but what was seen wasn't muscular tissue...It was gold divine light-
---
---
Sayori: "There's so many cool-looking animals! And people wearing lots of crazy stuff! A-And more robots! And some people who have fluffly animal ears!" -touching Atalanta and Blake's feline ears right now-
-That sends her tumbling and unties him of her whip, although she still holds onto the weapon itself-

Kris: "Is everyone ready for this?"
Susie: "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's go bite evil in the face!" :smirk:
Ralsei: "And help our new friends take back their home!" :b:

GLADLY!! TIME TO USE SOME [[specil attacks]] WITH TWICE the [[bullets]] !! -Distorted laughter as the seemingly string-lifted Spamton starts hovering out of the base-

-Jenny fires 16 missiles off in an effort to counter the projectiles, while blocking the punches with her own extendable arms-
___

Claptrap: "Uhh, Lady Palutena?! I think these three might literally be on the VERGE OF DEATH, here!"
___

Steven: "A lot like Gems..."
___

(....Erm, my apologies, Miss, but...who are you? And, can you please stop that? I doubt either of them particularly appreciates that...)

-All Sayori could hear is repetitions of various different tones of "Luxray" and "Lux"- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Makes sense-

---
---
---
-That sends her tumbling and unties him of her whip, although she still holds onto the weapon itself-

GLADLY!! TIME TO USE SOME [[specil attacks]] WITH TWICE the [[bullets]] !! -Distorted laughter as the seemingly string-lifted Spamton starts hovering out of the base-

-Jenny fires 16 missiles off in an effort to counter the projectiles, while blocking the punches with her own extendable arms-
___

Claptrap: "Uhh, Lady Palutena?! I think these three might literally be on the VERGE OF DEATH, here!"
___

___

(....Erm, my apologies, Miss, but...who are you? And, can you please stop that? I doubt either of them particularly appreciates that...)

-All Sayori could hear is repetitions of various different tones of "Luxray" and "Lux"- :V
Ingrid: "Enough!" -casts a large beam of light from her palm-

-all while Max Brass tries to approach Coyle... only to be punched by Springtron-

Max Brass: "You! Let's finish this and settle our score!"

Springtron: You will fall!
---
Palutena: It's the lost Servants! They're overflowing with divine energy! "Calm down, Claptrap." Send Gilgamesh to my position if you can.
---
Byleth: "An automaton with a soul... it's still a very strange concept for me to grasp."
---
Blake: "Well, this one seems energetic..."

No kidding...When did she get summoned?
___

-Undyne takes a guarding stance!-
___

-With most helping on the stage itself, most sound equipped is set properly and wired up correctly after Yang and Nora lifted to the stage itself-

-Penny has finished setting stage lighting-

-Winter wants to help with setting the stage, too, but she's not sure how...-
Byleth: "Quite a while ago actually."

-whatever we were doing in New Year 2020, that's when-
---
-Revali tries to use winds to make her lose her balance-
---
-Yang testing the speakers with her axe guitar-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Quite a while ago actually."

-whatever we were doing in New Year 2020, that's when-
---
-Revali tries to use winds to make her lose her balance-
---
-Yang testing the speakers with her axe guitar-
-It was shortly after they returned to the Beacon base, IIRC-

I wonder if I was even conscious when she got summoned...
___

-While it is affecting her, she's wearing her royal guard armor, so combine that with her strength and balance, she's not going down easily-
___

-Badass rock music is sent through and amplified by the speakers!-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It was shortly after they returned to the Beacon base, IIRC-

I wonder if I was even conscious when she got summoned...
___

-While it is affecting her, she's wearing her royal guard armor, so combine that with her strength and balance, she's not going down easily-
___

-Badass rock music is sent through and amplified by the speakers!-
-sounds about right-

Byleth: "You might not have been... She's quite the character, but I'm used to such personalities from my teaching days."
---
-HE TRIES MORE WINDS-
---
Yang: "HELL YEAH!" :laugh:

Weiss: "That was a little loud..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-sounds about right-

Byleth: "You might not have been... She's quite the character, but I'm used to such personalities from my teaching days."
---
-HE TRIES MORE WINDS-
---
Yang: "HELL YEAH!" :laugh:

Weiss: "That was a little loud..."
To be fair, you can say that almost everyone here is quite the character. :laugh:

Again, though, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Heck, it's actually really awesome how unique everyone is! :grin:

___

-It blows her back a bit, so she stabs her spear into the floor to try and keep herself grounded-
___

(I think those speakers might need a lower setting...) -Couldn't cover her ears because quadruped-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
To be fair, you can say that almost everyone here is quite the character. :laugh:

Again, though, I'm not saying that's a bad thing. Heck, it's actually really awesome how unique everyone is! :grin:

___

-It blows her back a bit, so she stabs her spear into the floor to try and keep herself grounded-
___

(I think those speakers might need a lower setting...) -Couldn't cover her ears because quadruped-
Ingrid: "It's what makes humanity so wonderful, to be quite frank. Their diversity is a treasure unlike any other."

Byleth: "That's a great way to see it." :)
---
-as he shoots more arrows, lightning ones this time-
---
Yang: "Well, it's why we needed to test it, right?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "It's what makes humanity so wonderful, to be quite frank. Their diversity is a treasure unlike any other."

Byleth: "That's a great way to see it." :)
---
-as he shoots more arrows, lightning ones this time-
---
Yang: "Well, it's why we needed to test it, right?" :p
I'd say the same about any intelligent race. :p
___

-She tries to counter them with spear constructs like the others, although water and electricity don't exactly mix...-
___

(That's true....) >__<

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'd say the same about any intelligent race. :p
___

-She tries to counter them with spear constructs like the others, although water and electricity don't exactly mix...-
___

(That's true....) >__<
Ingrid: "I suppose. But humanity feels... almost special in that aspect."
---
-causing massive blasts of electricity all over the place-
---
Yang: "So I'm helping." :p -more guitar noises-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "I suppose. But humanity feels... almost special in that aspect."
---
-causing massive blasts of electricity all over the place-
---
Yang: "So I'm helping." :p -more guitar noises-
Eh? What do you mean?
___

-And electrocuting Undyne, both a water-dwelling monster and one currently wearing metal armor, stunning her for a good several seconds-
___

(Does anyone have some earmuffs?) -Not because of Yang's playing, but because the speakers are still loud- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Afternoon, ma'am." :p
---
Kamui: "Are you planning to?"

-YEEEEEEES-
---
-the mercs be drooling before eating-
---
Sothis: "Follow me outside." :)
Lindy: "Oh, you're that nymph"
---
Erika: "I dunno, I like to still play the small sister role and get spoiled" :p

-Her thoughts?-
---
-So did Musashi, with Scáthach just eating qith not much thought-
---
-Tiamat did as told-
(...I can't help but agree, honestly...)
___

-Hudson keeps ranting in his despair, saying "Oh, man, and I was getting short! Four more weeks and out. Now l'm gonna buy it on this rock. It ain't half fair, man!", until Vasquez yells at him to give them a break with his attitude. Ripley states that they've got to get the remaining dropship from the primary ship, but Hudson questions how since the transmitter was on the APC and is already broken. Ripley bluntly states she doesn't know but equally bluntly says that they'd better think of a way how-

-When they suggest they try using the uplink tower to get the dropship down the moon, Bishop regrettfully informs them that he already checked and that the hardware between both sites is damaged, so the satellite dish cannot be aligned. Finally, she suggests that someone go out there with a portable terminal and reach the other side of the colony to patch in communications manually. Hudson remains convinced that it's hopeless with the aliens out there and tells them to count him out, prompting Hicks to snark they he guesses they can count him out of everything, no doubt considering all of Hudson's despair and fearful rants. Ripley nominates herself to go, up until Bishop volunteers to go instead a few seconds later, to her surprise. Bishop admits he's the only one qualified to remotely pilot the ship anyway, so Hudson cheers him on in agreement. Bishop then admits that even with this, he'd actually prefer not to go, lightly stating with a small grin "I may be synthetic, but I'm not stupid."-
___

Pearl: "Feel free to catch up with them, then." :)
___

L-Lusamine...?
Atalanta: "Still got to keep an eye open..."
---
Rin: "Hudson-san really isn't helping at all!" -then Bishop's snark- "See? Even the cyborg knows how dangerous this is!"
---
Don: "I'll do, see you later!" -off-
---
Lusamine: "I...I'm scared of who I was..."
Kiara: "So you remember a bit?"
Lusamine: "No, but...I...I have a bad feeling..."

___

___

___

-all while Max Brass tries to approach Coyle... only to be punched by Springtron-

---
Palutena: It's the lost Servants! They're overflowing with divine energy! "Calm down, Claptrap." Send Gilgamesh to my position if you can.
---
Byleth: "An automaton with a soul... it's still a very strange concept for me to grasp."
---
Zedd: "I'll give you one last chance to accept defeat and kneel down"

-Charlotte shall be receiving them!-

-And Rita follows to see how he'll do-

-Ingrid's beam managed to destroy a lot of copies, enough to give them a bit of a breath-
---
Lindy: I guess I can do questions later, and now try to deal with that! -she makes an alarm-
Kiyohime: "N-No- AAAH!" -also her skin peeled, revealing the same as tamamo, and Osakabehime followed-
---
Bumblebee: "I get it, but I hope you understand as time goes on"
---
Atalanta: "...Please stop it though..."
Sayori: "Oh,sorry! But those cat ears are soooo cute on you two!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Still got to keep an eye open..."
---
Rin: "Hudson-san really isn't helping at all!" -then Bishop's snark- "See? Even the cyborg knows how dangerous this is!"
---
Don: "I'll do, see you later!" -off-
---
Lusamine: "I...I'm scared of who I was..."
Kiara: "So you remember a bit?"
Lusamine: "No, but...I...I have a bad feeling..."
-Sigh- (Just in case, at least...)

Steven: "These two had to go through some of the same stuff you guys did and they forgave them, though. I'm not saying that means you have to forgive them, too, because it doesn't and shouldn't. But isn't it only fair if you give them more of a chance...?"
___

Technically, Bishop is fully synthetic, so he's more of an android, like Penny and I Cyborgs on the other hand are humans or other living organisms modified to have mechanical or robotic parts!

-From the time required to get to the other side of the colony based on distance as well s the time it will take to prepare the dropship and make the proper adjustments for the equipment needed to remotely connect to it and pilot it, Bishop estimates that it will take just over three hours for him to get the dropship back here and ready to return to the ship. It's going to be a close call, but it's the best chance they've got-
___

-Pearl waves at him as he leaves-

-The two surprisingly saw some kindred spirits in one and other-
___

-Likely having to do with that Ultra Beast and the fact that she supposedly spent a long period of time there...-

---
---
---

-Ingrid's beam managed to destroy a lot of copies, enough to give them a bit of a breath-
---
Lindy: I guess I can do questions later, and now try to deal with that! -she makes an alarm-
Kiyohime: "N-No- AAAH!" -also her skin peeled, revealing the same as tamamo, and Osakabehime followed-
---
---
Tasque Manager: "I'll never pledge loyaltly to the likes of you!" -Kicks his helmet before making some distance with a backflip-

-And soon enough, Charlotte would see three of the Delta Warriors step through the Dark World portal door, the same one Queen and her soldiers and staff usually take-

-Spamton looks at some random sections of the tower, and sends a bunch of floating blue heads that look like his own face to ram into them. Following that, he also shifts one of his hands into a phone and starts blasting soundwaves from it that do even more damage to the walls-

Two vs. two, huh? I like those odds!
___

-Others soon started running to the scene of the alarm, with a Gem in particular spotting her best friend first-

Lapis: "Tamamo?!" :urg:
___

Steven: "Yeah, it's kinda confusing at first...But I'm sure you'll understand it with time!"
___

Steven: "Believe it or not, those ears are actually natural parts of their bodies!" (Well, technically they weren't always part of Atalanta's, but maybe that's too complicated to explain right now...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Eh? What do you mean?
___

-And electrocuting Undyne, both a water-dwelling monster and one currently wearing metal armor, stunning her for a good several seconds-
___

(Does anyone have some earmuffs?) -Not because of Yang's playing, but because the speakers are still loud- :V
Ingrid: "Their minds can be very fragile. Easily tempted by their own desires or promises of power, yet can also be capable of great kindness. Watching out how they grow and develop over any given situations is so... interesting."
---
-which he uses for more arrows, normal ones this time-
---
Yang: "Really funny..." :glare:

Lindy: "Oh, you're that nymph"
---
Erika: "I dunno, I like to still play the small sister role and get spoiled" :p

-Her thoughts?-
---
-So did Musashi, with Scáthach just eating qith not much thought-
---
-Tiamat did as told-
Phosphora: Huh, being called "ma'am" doesn't bother her. "Just passing by to say you have a cute kid." :p
---
Kamui: "Oh you." :rolleyes:

Azura: I hope Erika doesn't take that one...
---
-FOOD YUM?-
---
Sothis: "The night sky is beautiful, is it not?" :)

---
---
---
Tasque Manager: "I'll never pledge loyaltly to the likes of you!" -Kicks his helmet before making some distance with a backflip-

-And soon enough, Charlotte would see three of the Delta Warriors step through the Dark World portal door, the same one Queen and her soldiers and staff usually take-

-Spamton looks at some random sections of the tower, and sends a bunch of floating blue heads that look like his own face to ram into them. Following that, he also shifts one of his hands into a phone and starts blasting soundwaves from it that do even more damage to the walls-

___

-Others soon started running to the scene of the alarm, with a Gem in particular spotting her best friend first-

___

Steven: "Yeah, it's kinda confusing at first...But I'm sure you'll understand it with time!"
___

Steven: "Believe it or not, those ears are actually natural parts of their bodies!" (Well, technically they weren't always part of Atalanta's, but maybe that's too complicated to explain right now...)
Ingrid: "That should give us some time. Let us investigate further."

-Coyle was shooting projectiles at Jenny while Springtron and Max Brass fought-
---
Palu: "Do not approach her, Lapis!"
---
Byleth: "If I have to adapt with how things go here, I'll have no choice but to learn."

-did not say it with a negative tone, showing that she actually wouldn't mind learning-
---
Blake: "...She's not wrong, Ata..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Sigh- (Just in case, at least...)

Steven: "These two had to go through some of the same stuff you guys did and they forgave them, though. I'm not saying that means you have to forgive them, too, because it doesn't and shouldn't. But isn't it only fair if you give them more of a chance...?"
___

Technically, Bishop is fully synthetic, so he's more of an android, like Penny and I Cyborgs on the other hand are humans or other living organisms modified to have mechanical or robotic parts!

-From the time required to get to the other side of the colony based on distance as well s the time it will take to prepare the dropship and make the proper adjustments for the equipment needed to remotely connect to it and pilot it, Bishop estimates that it will take just over three hours for him to get the dropship back here and ready to return to the ship. It's going to be a close call, but it's the best chance they've got-
___

-Pearl waves at him as he leaves-

-The two surprisingly saw some kindred spirits in one and other-
___

-Likely having to do with that Ultra Beast and the fact that she supposedly spent a long period of time there...-
Atalanta: "...I'll just...Keep an eye on them..."
Marie: "It's progress" :p
---
Rin: "Uuuh... R-right..." -she thought they meant the same thing- "Well, they have little option..."
---
-Indeed, it's a good thing they socialized it seems-
---
Kiara: Decades, in which they altered her biology, had her stop aging... All too familiar in a way.
Phosphora: Huh, being called "ma'am" doesn't bother her. "Just passing by to say you have a cute kid." :p
---
Kamui: "Oh you." :rolleyes:

Azura: I hope Erika doesn't take that one...
---
-FOOD YUM?-
---
Sothis: "The night sky is beautiful, is it not?" :)
Lindy: "Which of the two? The answer remains yes though" :p
---
Erika: "I could be the younger sister!" -assumes you ger child form- "Oooor, I could be the older one!" -assumes her older form-

-Now that she recovered some of her mental maturity, she won't... Maybe- :p
---
-FOOD IS WAY TOO YUM-
---
-Tiamat nodded, smiling at her-

___

___

___

---
---
Byleth: "If I have to adapt with how things go here, I'll have no choice but to learn."

-did not say it with a negative tone, showing that she actually wouldn't mind learning-
---
-It isn't removed, but it did knock him back enough for Tasque to free herself-

Charlotte: "Nice to meet you back!" -they see her in her white dress and her hat-

Rita: "Well that looks unorthodox, but quite destructive~"

-She manages to see the old security room!-
---
Tamamo: "N-No, must'nt hu- AAAAAHHHH!" -more and more of their skin peels off, even their clothes are going through a similar thing where they're not removed, but... Peeled off to reveal them being made of divine energy now-
---
Bumblebee: "Nice, I promise to try to answer any question!"
---
Sayori: "Woah, that sounds even cuter..."
Atalanta: "...I-I...I suppose?" -slight blush-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...I'll just...Keep an eye on them..."
Marie: "It's progress" :p
---
Rin: "Uuuh... R-right..." -she thought they meant the same thing- "Well, they have little option..."
---
-Indeed, it's a good thing they socialized it seems-
---
Kiara: Decades, in which they altered her biology, had her stop aging... All too familiar in a way.
(I...guess I will, too. If some of my friends and trainers can trust them, I can, too.)

(...I'll consider giving them more of a chance...But like Ata, I'll be keeping a eye on them for a while first.{)

Steven: "That's perfectly fair. Thank you, everyone..."
___

-A short time later, Bishop goes to travel to the other side of the colony site through the vents, staying out of the path of the aliens on a hidden path. Ripley and the marines all bid him farewell and wish him luck. Even if Ripley doesn't wholly trust him, it's evident that the marines are all on good terms with him and consider him a friend-

-He ended up leaving in the nick of time, however, as some of the aliens then manage to breach the building's defense measures and find a pathway into the building, resulting in the group having to go fend them off-
___

-And Pearl isn't even usually that good at socializing!-
___

-Kiara can relate to her?-

Ingrid: "Their minds can be very fragile. Easily tempted by their own desires or promises of power, yet can also be capable of great kindness. Watching out how they grow and develop over any given situations is so... interesting."
---
-which he uses for more arrows, normal ones this time-
---
Yang: "Really funny..." :glare:
...I...can't really disagree. I've known tons humans on both ends of that spectrum throughout my lifetime.
___

-Undyne's armor is only slightly scratched, but any arrows to the face cause more injury or otherwise launch her a short distance-
___

(Don't get me wrong, you're actually playing the guitar quite well. The volume is just...really, really loud.) :lol:

---
---

---

Charlotte: "Nice to meet you back!" -they see her in her white dress and her hat-

---
Tamamo: "N-No, must'nt hu- AAAAAHHHH!" -more and more of their skin peels off, even their clothes are going through a similar thing where they're not removed, but... Peeled off to reveal them being made of divine energy now-
---
---
-Tasque Manager then orders some of her Tasques to attack Zedd, the cybernetic cats firing powerful soundwaves at his head-

Susie: "Fancier get up, but a more modest one. Also, the blood spatter a nice touch." :p

Kris: "It's odd that we still have our Dark World forms while most of you don't, though..." -Still looks like a knight and still has his sword and sheild, while Susie still has her leather attire and battle axe, a contrast to the casually dressed and normally unarmed middle school students they are in the Light World-

THATS NOT ALL THIS MECH CAN DO !! THAT's JUST [[approximately 1%) OF THE POWER OF NEO!!

-Is the old security room still in use b y the alliance?-

-Projectiles that Jenny manages to destroy with plasma beams-
___

Lapis: "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER?!"

Claptrap: "I have no idea! Let's just get them somewhere safer!"
___

Steven: "That's a good way to look at it." :)
___

(Well, at least she seems friendly...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I...guess I will, too. If some of my friends and trainers can trust them, I can, too.)

(...I'll consider giving them more of a chance...But like Ata, I'll be keeping a eye on them for a while first.{)

Steven: "That's perfectly fair. Thank you, everyone..."
___

-A short time later, Bishop goes to travel to the other side of the colony site through the vents, staying out of the path of the aliens on a hidden path. Ripley and the marines all bid him farewell and wish him luck. Even if Ripley doesn't wholly trust him, it's evident that the marines are all on good terms with him and consider him a friend-

-He ended up leaving in the nick of time, however, as some of the aliens then manage to breach the building's defense measures and find a pathway into the building, resulting in the group having to go fend them off-
___

-And Pearl isn't even usually that good at socializing!-
___

-Kiara can relate to her?-
Marie: "Seems we've all solved things without resorting to violence, well done everybody~"

Atalanta: "...I suppose?"
---
Rin: "THEY'RE NOW INSIDE!"
---
-So that says something!-
---
-Indeed, Kiara never wanted to become the Beast of Lust-

-She was just forced after being brainwashed by a demon to witness countless times the horrid acts of her selves from other timelines until her mind would break to be able to possess her-

-So she can understand even more than most how Lusamine must feel-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Marie: "Seems we've all solved things without resorting to violence, well done everybody~"

Atalanta: "...I suppose?"
---
Rin: "THEY'RE NOW INSIDE!"
---
-So that says something!-
---
-Indeed, Kiara never wanted to become the Beast of Lust-

-She was just forced after being brainwashed by a demon to witness countless times the horrid acts of her selves from other timelines until her mind would break to be able to possess her-

-So she can understand even more than most how Lusamine must feel-
Steven: "A perfectly peaceful resolution!"

-Sigh- (At least for the time being. Let's...just hope they truly are serious about reforming...)
___

-There's a short firefight scene, in which the marines go to open fire at the aliens, taking out a few of them, but are surprised when the aliens suddenly start retreating. Some of them suspect that the aliens have been demoralized, but either way, they reseal the entrance they used to break in. A few minutes later, Ripley starts drinking some coffee while Hicks tells Vasquez and Hudson that he wants them on perimeter, so they then start their patrols-

-Hicks then asks Ripley, who's clearly stressed out despite trying to maintain a calm demeanor, how long it's been since she got any sleep, even suggesting that she's gone a full 24 hours without sleep. Ripley's answer is just forlornly saying "Hicks, I'm not gonna end up like those others. You'll take care of it, won't you?", clearly asking him to give her a mercy kill if one of those parasites implants an infant alien in her system. Hicks tells her that, if it comes to that, he'll do them both, wanting to go out on his own terms either if a parasite does the same to him or if they're hopelessly cornered and outnumbered by the aliens-

___

-And then Don reunites with his crew mates?-
___

-She needlessly suffered so much, all up until being possessed by a dangerous entity...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Steven: "A perfectly peaceful resolution!"

-Sigh- (At least for the time being. Let's...just hope they truly are serious about reforming...)
___

-There's a short firefight scene, in which the marines go to open fire at the aliens, taking out a few of them, but are surprised when the aliens suddenly start retreating. Some of them suspect that the aliens have been demoralized, but either way, they reseal the entrance they used to break in. A few minutes later, Ripley starts drinking some coffee while Hicks tells Vasquez and Hudson that he wants them on perimeter, so they then start their patrols-

-Hicks then asks Ripley, who's clearly stressed out despite trying to maintain a calm demeanor, how long it's been since she got any sleep, even suggesting that she's gone a full 24 hours without sleep. Ripley's answer is just forlornly saying "Hicks, I'm not gonna end up like those others. You'll take care of it, won't you?", clearly asking him to give her a mercy kill if one of those parasites implants an infant alien in her system. Hicks tells her that, if it comes to that, he'll do them both, wanting to go out on his own terms either if a parasite does the same to him or if they're hopelessly cornered and outnumbered by the aliens-

___

-And then Don reunites with his crew mates?-
___

-She needlessly suffered so much, all up until being possessed by a dangerous entity...-
Atalanta: One wrong move, and they're dead to me.
---
Rin: "Good, they drove them off..." -then Ripley's request- "...I-I can't blame her, she's seen so much of what those things can do..."
---
-Indeed, on to spend some time woth theeeey-
---
Kiara: We're more alike than I previously thought.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: One wrong move, and they're dead to me.
---
Rin: "Good, they drove them off..." -then Ripley's request- "...I-I can't blame her, she's seen so much of what those things can do..."
---
-Indeed, on to spend some time woth theeeey-
---
Kiara: We're more alike than I previously thought.
-Heshima is slightly more open to trusting them...But only if their desire and attempts to change are genuine-
___

-Hicks simply tries to reassure her by telling her that they should make sure it doesn't come down to that. He then tells her that he wants to introduce her to a personal friend of his, an M-41A pulse rifle, 10 millimeter, with an over-and-under 30 millimeter pump-action grenade launcher. He helps Ripley hold the gun up and aim it, while also instructing which part of the rifle serve which function and as well as how to safely aim and reload the magazine. She gets the hang of it quickly, so Hicks tells her she's ready to rock and roll-

-When she asks about the grenade launcher, he tells her she may not want to mess with that, but Ripley simply grins and tells him that since he started this, he needs to show her how to use every feature of the gun, insisting that she can handle herself while carrying and aiming the gun with as much confidence as she carried the flamethrower in the first movie. Hicks, clearly impressed, admits that he's noticed-
___

-The crew sees Don!-
___

-That might help her better communicate with Lusamine and understand exactly what issues she's going through?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Lindy: "Which of the two? The answer remains yes though" :p
---
Erika: "I could be the younger sister!" -assumes you ger child form- "Oooor, I could be the older one!" -assumes her older form-

-Now that she recovered some of her mental maturity, she won't... Maybe- :p
---
-FOOD IS WAY TOO YUM-
---
-Tiamat nodded, smiling at her-
Phosphy: "The mini-me." :p -creates lightning from her fingers-
---
Kamui: "If she knows the truth about you, you could be whichever one you want whenever you want." :)

-she will defend it >:V-
---
Byleth: "This is almost as good as the stuff you make, Shez."

Shez: "Almost? This is honestly better than any of my quick meals."
---
-as they wander to look at the stars in the night sky-

...I...can't really disagree. I've known tons humans on both ends of that spectrum throughout my lifetime.
___

-Undyne's armor is only slightly scratched, but any arrows to the face cause more injury or otherwise launch her a short distance-
___

(Don't get me wrong, you're actually playing the guitar quite well. The volume is just...really, really loud.) :lol:
Ingrid: "This very nature of humanity is also why I seek to protect them. Nothing has grasped my interest as well as they did, and I shall ensure they never fade from neither my interest nor existence."

Sothis: "So to you, they serve as your own personal entertainment. Truly a most noble soul." :rolleyes:
---
Revali: "Haha! I'm the greatest Champion!"
---
Weiss: "Honestly, depending on how much of an audience we have, it might be loud enough."

---
---
---
-Tasque Manager then orders some of her Tasques to attack Zedd, the cybernetic cats firing powerful soundwaves at his head-

Susie: "Fancier get up, but a more modest one. Also, the blood spatter a nice touch." :p

Kris: "It's odd that we still have our Dark World forms while most of you don't, though..." -Still looks like a knight and still has his sword and sheild, while Susie still has her leather attire and battle axe, a contrast to the casually dressed and normally unarmed middle school students they are in the Light World-

THATS NOT ALL THIS MECH CAN DO !! THAT's JUST [[approximately 1%) OF THE POWER OF NEO!!

-Is the old security room still in use b y the alliance?-

-Projectiles that Jenny manages to destroy with plasma beams-
___

Lapis: "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO HER?!"

Claptrap: "I have no idea! Let's just get them somewhere safer!"
___

Steven: "That's a good way to look at it." :)
___

(Well, at least she seems friendly...)
Ingrid: "There it is! You two, cover my back!"

-Rook and Daisuke would keep guard outside the room as Ingrid rushed to it-

Dr. Coyle: "Why do you always have a counter to ANYTHING?!" 😡
---
Palu: "Lindy, give us a safe location to warp them to. NOW!"
---
Byleth: "I... have a lot of them..."
---
-the other cat blushed as well-

Ruby: "A blushing Blake is always cute." :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "This very nature of humanity is also why I seek to protect them. Nothing has grasped my interest as well as they did, and I shall ensure they never fade from neither my interest nor existence."

Sothis: "So to you, they serve as your own personal entertainment. Truly a most noble soul." :rolleyes:
---
Revali: "Haha! I'm the greatest Champion!"
---
Weiss: "Honestly, depending on how much of an audience we have, it might be loud enough."
I'm really hoping that's not seriously the case, here...

___

-Standing back up-

Ugh, but are you tough enough to defeat the greatest warrior of the Underground?! -Summoning more spear constructs around herself, all pointing at Revali-

___

Penny: "Concerts can usually be heard in surrounding cities and neighborhoods, so I think the current level of volume is reasonable!"

(Maybe it's for the best that I just try to sit further towards the back of audience or stay backstage, then.) 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm really hoping that's not seriously the case, here...

___

-Standing back up-

Ugh, but are you tough enough to defeat the greatest warrior of the Underground?! -Summoning more spear constructs around herself, all pointing at Revali-

___

Penny: "Concerts can usually be heard in surrounding cities and neighborhoods, so I think the current level of volume is reasonable!"

(Maybe it's for the best that I just try to sit further towards the back of audience or stay backstage, then.) 😅
Sothis: "The divine can be... rather peculiar, so it would not surprise me."
---
Revali: "Of course I am!" :p
---
Yang: "S-Sorry..." :lol:

Top Bottom