• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Quite a handful, actually. There's Guifei, Arcueid, Musashi, all the Beast candidates..."

Byleth: "While not friends, we are on good terms with Mewni's royalty as well."

Ingrid: "And I owe them for that time my arm was corrupted."
---
-Daruk is starting to be exhausted-
---
Weiss: "Of course I would. I just don't think I'm the best when someone like Azura exists..."
Whoa, what? Ingrid, your arm got corrupted?! Like, Phazon Corrupted?
___

-Every golden spear that flies towards him would change it's position to the exact opposite direction it was originally flying from just about a second or two before actually getting close enough to hit him-
___

Steven: "And Chaldea does have a bunch of other talented singers, too. Even Mash started taking up singing up again more recently, and she did great!" :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Whoa, what? Ingrid, your arm got corrupted?! Like, Phazon Corrupted?
___

-Every golden spear that flies towards him would change it's position to the exact opposite direction it was originally flying from just about a second or two before actually getting close enough to hit him-
___

Steven: "And Chaldea does have a bunch of other talented singers, too. Even Mash started taking up singing up again more recently, and she did great!" :b:
Ingrid: "In my old body, yes. It's thanks to Byleth cutting it from my body that I survived."
---
-HE TRYING TO FIGHT THEM OFF-

-emphasis on trying-
---
Weiss: "Wait, she did?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "In my old body, yes. It's thanks to Byleth cutting it from my body that I survived."
---
-HE TRYING TO FIGHT THEM OFF-

-emphasis on trying-
---
Weiss: "Wait, she did?"
... -Has a thoughtful expression, evidently piecing something together...-
___

-How well is he able to do?-
___

Steven: "It was this whole thing where Nero invited a bunch of Chaldea's singers to be part of this big concert!

...Yeah, the set up for it was kind of a mess. Also, she didn't invite Elizabeth for some reason..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
... -Has a thoughtful expression, evidently piecing something together...-
___

-How well is he able to do?-
___

Steven: "It was this whole thing where Nero invited a bunch of Chaldea's singers to be part of this big concert!

...Yeah, the set up for it was kind of a mess. Also, she didn't invite Elizabeth for some reason..."
-what is she piecing together?-
---
-not very well- 😔
---
Weiss: "I don't remember this..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-what is she piecing together?-
---
-not very well- 😔
---
Weiss: "I don't remember this..."
-That a strange, seemingly severed Phazon arm broke into her quarantine room and infected her, back when Toffee had still contained her SOUL-
___

-It's almost like projectile spam, but it's being done intelligently and strategically...And in spite of that, on an even more extreme level than how most projectile spams go-
___

Steven: "It happened a few months ago. Actually, I don't think Azura got invited, either..."

(That might explain why Jigglypuff was particularly grumpy for like a whole week a while a back..)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-That a strange, seemingly severed Phazon arm broke into her quarantine room and infected her, back when Toffee had still contained her SOUL-
___

-It's almost like projectile spam, but it's being done intelligently and strategically...And in spite of that, on an even more extreme level than how most projectile spams go-
___

Steven: "It happened a few months ago. Actually, I don't think Azura got invited, either..."

(That might explain why Jigglypuff was particularly grumpy for like a whole week a while a back..)
-now she knows it was Ingrid's...-
---
-it's too much for Daruk!-
---
Weiss: "...She knew we would win, I believe."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-now she knows it was Ingrid's...-
---
-it's too much for Daruk!-
---
Weiss: "...She knew we would win, I believe."
...When I was still missing my SOUL, this weird glowing blue arm crawled through the vents and broke into the hospital room I was staying in. Nightingale and I destroyed it, but not before it infected me. That...was actually how I got corrupted with Phazon...
___

Ha! Cant deflect all of 'em?!
___

Steven: "I don't think it was supposed a contest..."

Garnet: "Nero can be...a confusing individual, at times."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...When I was still missing my SOUL, this weird glowing blue arm crawled through the vents and broke into the hospital room I was staying in. Nightingale and I destroyed it, but not before it infected me. That...was actually how I got corrupted with Phazon...
___

Ha! Cant deflect all of 'em?!
___

Steven: "I don't think it was supposed a contest..."

Garnet: "Nero can be...a confusing individual, at times."
Ingrid: "...The arm must have been under the Phazon's control..."
---
Daruk: -huff- "I'm still giving it all I've got!" -huff-
---
Weiss: "....I am definitely confused so that tracks."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "...The arm must have been under the Phazon's control..."
---
Daruk: -huff- "I'm still giving it all I've got!" -huff-
---
Weiss: "....I am definitely confused so that tracks."
So you're telling me your own severed arm got turned into a puppet by that parasite?

-The others weren't aware it could even do that?-
___

I don't doubt that, it's why you've proven such a worthy opponent!

-She walljumps around the room as the last few spears fly at him, intending to land a direct strike with another leap-

___

Steven: "I'm just glad that Mash got to have fun and get the chance to sing for a crowd." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(Are you certain that's not the only reason you trust them?)

(Hmmph! Well, you'll be surprised to know it's certainly not! Even after they heard me sing, they were nothing but kind and apologetic to Lizzy and I. It's true that they were mean at first, especiallyKimberly, but they're actually really nice when you get to know them.)
___

Maybe even as a potential love interest. :p

-Meanwhile, the survivors are currently looking over a map of the colony, with Ripley finding that one specific service tunnel is what must be allowing the aliens to move back and forth throughout the site, with Hudson explaining that it goes from the power station to a nearby sublevel of the colony.Newt tries to leap up higher to look past the adults, which Hicks notices, so he lifts the kid up not unlike how a father would to let her get a better look at the map, even letting her sit at the edge of the table, while supporting her-
___

Pearl: "Like spending time with your crew and saving other planets?"
___

-What's on her mind?-
Elizabeth: "You tell them! They're fans that know how to spell out their criticisms!"
-The fact someone actually managed to get through Elizabeth's head enough to admit some flaw already should make it evident-
---
Rin: "Awww, it's be like she's getting a new husband and a daughter! A new family!"
---
Don: "Yes! We may bicker a lot, but I can't imagine life without them"
---
Lusamine: What can I do to help them all...?
Phosphy: "They're basically twins." :p
---
Kamui: "You did good, sweetie."

-LMAO-
---
Shez: "Yeah, meat's good." :p
---
Sothis: -thouroughly entertained-
Fate: "Hmmm, they look like they could be..."
---
Erika: "I still lost though..."

-Then Azura's eyes sparkled seeing something-
-A large fluffy plush!-
---
Musashi: "Maybe with some BBQ sauce..."
---
-Seems her mission to give Tiamat friends has been succesful!-
-A few Swatchlings suspected it might serve as a weak point, so they directed some punches and kicks at the emblems-

-...I guess I'll just say that the spirit gets transfered since it was unreplied for the third time- :V

Who says we're here to accept defeat? :smirk:
___

Claptrap: "Is uhh, that you, Kiyohime...?"
___

-Anyone else got any ideas for here?-
___

Steven: "I couldn't have asked for better family or friends." :)

Amethyst: "Awwwwww~...We're glad you're part of our lives, too, Steve-O." :p -Ruffles his hair, and Steven can't help but chuckle and grin widely-
___

Steven: "...Are you okay, Monika?"

-Sayori gets that Yuri and Natsuki might be far less happy to see Monika?-
-Daisuke approaches one of the Sentai groups, Ingrid covering his back with projectiles as he rushes to pummel one of them-

Rook: -shows up behind some of the people overseeing the false flags- "We've got a problem."

-agreed for Spamton :V-

Dr. Coyle: "I am not giving you a choice." :evil:
---
Palu: "That was eons ago, Viridi!" :glare:

Viridi: :laugh:
---
-nope.avi-
---
-Byleth can't help but smile at that-
---
-Sayori seems so optimistic...-
-They would be right, some hits at the Zs downright make the putties crumble down-
-But that didn't stop Zedd from walking with little obstruction-

-With a punch strong enough to disintegrate the TimeBlue copy, but the others keep shooting at him-
-Two are hit by Ingrid tho-

Kama: "...So, do I pass the initiation?"
White Ranger: "..........."
---
-That explains how she knows them, huh... But still, the fact she can't communicate with them...-

Kiyohime: "A-Away!" -then he sees Kiyohime in a... Strange state. Just like her sandal, her full body is covered in cracks. That includes her clothes, as they're part of her Saint Graph, meaning something is literally affecting her core-
---
-Hmmmm, let me thiiiink...-
---
Bumblebee: "You're one brave and strong-willed kid too, that's awesome" :p
-Byleth's thoughts?-
---
Sayori: "It will all be fine, I'm sure of it..."
Monika: "...Thanks..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So you're telling me your own severed arm got turned into a puppet by that parasite?

-The others weren't aware it could even do that?-
___

I don't doubt that, it's why you've proven such a worthy opponent!

-She walljumps around the room as the last few spears fly at him, intending to land a direct strike with another leap-

___

Steven: "I'm just glad that Mash got to have fun and get the chance to sing for a crowd." :)
Ingrid: "That is my theory, at least."
---
-HE TRIED TO BLOCK THAT ONE-
---
Weiss: "That sounds great for her." :)

Fate: "Hmmm, they look like they could be..."
---
Erika: "I still lost though..."

-Then Azura's eyes sparkled seeing something-
-A large fluffy plush!-
---
Musashi: "Maybe with some BBQ sauce..."
---
-Seems her mission to give Tiamat friends has been succesful!-
Phosphy: "Yeah, there's two Palus now." :p
---
Kamui: "You'll get better/"

Azura: "Whoa..." 😃
---
Shez: "No, that's the stuff!"
---
-and she herself has made some as well-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "You tell them! They're fans that know how to spell out their criticisms!"
-The fact someone actually managed to get through Elizabeth's head enough to admit some flaw already should make it evident-
---
Rin: "Awww, it's be like she's getting a new husband and a daughter! A new family!"
---
Don: "Yes! We may bicker a lot, but I can't imagine life without them"
---
Lusamine: What can I do to help them all...?
(...Did you just...admit that they had fair criticisms about you two?)

-Even Steven was wide-eyed in surprise by that-
___

-The group continues looking over the grip map of the colony to look for important locations and points of interest, finding that there's a pressure door in one area that Ripley states they can seal up, which should buy them some time to plan. When Hicks notes they still need a way to keep the aliens out altogether, she points out the damaged barricades on the map and states they'll rebuild them, and finally, adds that they can wield steel plates on three separate vents, effectively shutting the aliens out of the colony-

-Hicks is impressed by her planning ability and can't help but get the biggest, goofiest grin on his face, and jokes that now all they need is a deck of cards, presumably to pass the time, after which the whole group agrees to get to work. Several marines say "affirmative", and Newt, being a child and all, does the same, sounding a bit more cheerful than usual-
___

Pearl: -Chuckles- "Now that sounds like the Crystal Gems." :grin:
___

-Considering what she went through two days ago, she shouldn't worry about them as much as herself right now...-

Ingrid: "That is my theory, at least."
---
-HE TRIED TO BLOCK THAT ONE-
---
Weiss: "That sounds great for her." :)
...Just how strong and smart is that damn thing? Or, was, rather, since as far as we know the central parasite is dead, now...
___

-He's able to, causing Undyne to backflip away, landing on her feet and holding her spear in a guarding stance-
___

Steven: "Monika, Ratbat and I were cheering her on from the crowd, but Mash herself was really pleasantly surprised how well she sang. I'd love to see her try it again some time. Ooh, maybe she can even collaborate with you or some of the other singers someday!"

Garnet: "In the meantime, if you don't need any extra help around here, Pearl, Amethyst and I have got a training session scheduled." :p

-Daisuke approaches one of the Sentai groups, Ingrid covering his back with projectiles as he rushes to pummel one of them-

Rook: -shows up behind some of the people overseeing the false flags- "We've got a problem."

-agreed for Spamton :V-

Dr. Coyle: "I am not giving you a choice." :evil:
---
Palu: "That was eons ago, Viridi!" :glare:

Viridi: :laugh:
---
-nope.avi-
---
-Byleth can't help but smile at that-
---
-Sayori seems so optimistic...-
-They would be right, some hits at the Zs downright make the putties crumble down-

-With a punch strong enough to disintegrate the TimeBlue copy, but the others keep shooting at him-

---
-That explains how she knows them, huh... But still, the fact she can't communicate with them...-

Kiyohime: "A-Away!" -then he sees Kiyohime in a... Strange state. Just like her sandal, her full body is covered in cracks. That includes her clothes, as they're part of her Saint Graph, meaning something is literally affecting her core-
---
---
-Byleth's thoughts?-
---
-Tasque Manager tried to launch clusters of spark bullets at him, around the same time that her Tasques attacked him with sound waves-

-Also, did you see any of the Spamton and Rita stuff, Digi?-

If you're that confident, then it looks like I was right. You really couldn't resist a chance to defeat two of your toughest enemies!
___

Claptrap: "Ohhhhhhhhhhh ****! Guys?! We have a SITUATION!" -Hits the nearest alarm button the ship-
___

-You may think- :p
___

Steven: "I'm just trying my best to make a difference and be a good leader..." -Humble-

-What Digi asked?-
___

Penny: "We can try to help them familiarize with the location and people here before you meet them face to face, if you wish."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
-Byleth's thoughts?-
---
-Tasque Manager tried to launch clusters of spark bullets at him, around the same time that her Tasques attacked him with sound waves-

If you're that confident, then it looks like I was right. You really couldn't resist a chance to defeat two of your toughest enemies!
___

Claptrap: "Ohhhhhhhhhhh ****! Guys?! We have a SITUATION!" -Hits the nearest alarm button the ship-
___

___

Steven: "I'm just trying my best to make a difference and be a good leader..." -Humble-

-What Digi asked?-
___

Penny: "We can try to help them familiarize with the location and people here before you meet them face to face, if you wish."
-did ANYONE see my Rook one?-

Dr. Coyle: "Of course I wouldn't. How can I be the strongest if you two still run free?" :glare:

Ingrid: "Watch out, Daisuke!" -blasts another-

Daisuke: -narrowly dodged a strike, then uppercutted while laughing-
---
Palu: "It's troubling ind-" -then alarm- "...what now?"
---
-thonk-
---
Byleth: His heart is in the right place, but he's still too innocent to really know what he should do... but I shall not force him to learn the horrors of the world. They are best learned on your own.
---
Ruby: "Oh, that'd be lovely, right?"

...Just how strong and smart is that damn thing? Or, was, rather, since as far as we know the central parasite is dead, now...
___

-He's able to, causing Undyne to backflip away, landing on her feet and holding her spear in a guarding stance-
___

Steven: "Monika, Ratbat and I were cheering her on from the crowd, but Mash herself was really pleasantly surprised how well she sang. I'd love to see her try it again some time. Ooh, maybe she can even collaborate with you or some of the other singers someday!"

Garnet: "In the meantime, if you don't need any extra help around here, Pearl, Amethyst and I have got a training session scheduled."
Ingrid: "It is now part of the past, so we have no reason to worry."
---
-Daruk visibly exhausted but hasn't given up yet-
---
Weiss: "Hm... a collab with Mash... that doesn't sound bad."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: "It is now part of the past, so we have no reason to worry."
---
-Daruk visibly exhausted but hasn't given up yet-
---
Weiss: "Hm... a collab with Mash... that doesn't sound bad."
As long as it's dead and there aren't any more Phazon parasites likes it out there, then agreed...

-Byleth is more upset though knowing the parasitic arm escaped without their knowledge?-
___

-Undyne then assumes an offense stance and goes for both jab attacks and vertical spear slashes-
___

Steven: "I'm sure she'd love to get another chance to sing on stage again! You'd both do great!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
As long as it's dead and there aren't any more Phazon parasites likes it out there, then agreed...

-Byleth is more upset though knowing the parasitic arm escaped without their knowledge?-
___

-Undyne then assumes an offense stance and goes for both jab attacks and vertical spear slashes-
___

Steven: "I'm sure she'd love to get another chance to sing on stage again! You'd both do great!"
Byleth: "That's a mistake on my part... I could have burnt that arm to ashes but didn't think it could move on its own... I'm sorry." :urg:
---
-while Daruk is starting to struggle at keeping up-
---
Weiss: "This might be a little late to consider the idea... but an opening act would be nice..." 🤔

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Yeah, there's two Palus now." :p
---
Kamui: "You'll get better/"

Azura: "Whoa..." 😃
---
Shez: "No, that's the stuff!"
---
-and she herself has made some as well-
Fate: "...Sounds a bit of a handful"
---
Erika: "If you say so, I'll believe it" :3

Shirou: "Oh, you want that?" -it's a large seal plush-
---
Musashi: "It's quite sweet but not too overwhelming!"
---
-Her current thoughts?-
(...Did you just...admit that they had fair criticisms about you two?)

-Even Steven was wide-eyed in surprise by that-
___

-The group continues looking over the grip map of the colony to look for important locations and points of interest, finding that there's a pressure door in one area that Ripley states they can seal up, which should buy them some time to plan. When Hicks notes they still need a way to keep the aliens out altogether, she points out the damaged barricades on the map and states they'll rebuild them, and finally, adds that they can wield steel plates on three separate vents, effectively shutting the aliens out of the colony-

-Hicks is impressed by her planning ability and can't help but get the biggest, goofiest grin on his face, and jokes that now all they need is a deck of cards, presumably to pass the time, after which the whole group agrees to get to work. Several marines say "affirmative", and Newt, being a child and all, does the same, sounding a bit more cheerful than usual-
___

Pearl: -Chuckles- "Now that sounds like the Crystal Gems." :grin:
___

-Considering what she went through two days ago, she shouldn't worry about them as much as herself right now...-
Elizabeth: "Yeah? Why are you surprised?"
Atalanta: What kind of magecraft or artifact did they conjure to do that?!
---
Rin: "Okay, they finally got a plan, and little Newt-chan finally has some hope back~!"
---
Don: "You're welcome for that then!"
---
-True, still can't help it-
-Then Kiara sees her-

___

___

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

Dr. Coyle: "Of course I wouldn't. How can I be the strongest if you two still run free?" :glare:

---
---
-thonk-
---
Byleth: His heart is in the right place, but he's still too innocent to really know what he should do... but I shall not force him to learn the horrors of the world. They are best learned on your own.
---
THERE'S SO MUCH GOING IN THIS ONE I KEEP MISSING IT AAAAAAAAAA

-Zedd downright managed to tank through them, while also reflecting some with his tridents, feeling little about some putties being defeated-

Rita: "...Oh, you solved it?"

-The shots continue despite Ingrid managing to destroy the TimeYellow copy, and the Gokaiger copies try to slash her!-

Luvia: -To Rook- "What is it now?"

White Ranger: "...Come with me"
Kama: "Oooh, nice~"
---
Kiyohime: "N-NO!" -he also heard Tamamo and Osakabehime scream "NO!", and his light would soon shine on them too-
-They, like Kiyohime, have cracks all over their bodies and clothes-
---
-Hmmm, let's see...-
---
-Indeed, she doesn't wants to be the one to show him just how bad things could get-

Bumblebee: "Maybe Optimus could teach you a few things!"
---
Monika: "...I'd still like to see them though..."
Sayori: "Awww, you..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "...Sounds a bit of a handful"
---
Erika: "If you say so, I'll believe it" :3

Shirou: "Oh, you want that?" -it's a large seal plush-
---
Musashi: "It's quite sweet but not too overwhelming!"
---
-Her current thoughts?-
Phosphy: "I wonder if your mom is as easy to push the buttons of as Palutena." :p
---
Kamui: Awwwww~ She's adorable~

Azura: "I do." :)
---
Shez: "Let's have that then." :p
---
Sothis: I may truly feel like I'm home here.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "Yeah? Why are you surprised?"
Atalanta: What kind of magecraft or artifact did they conjure to do that?!
---
Rin: "Okay, they finally got a plan, and little Newt-chan finally has some hope back~!"
---
Don: "You're welcome for that then!"
---
-True, still can't help it-
-Then Kiara sees her-
Steven: "Wow, uhh, you two are serious...But I'm glad you can see there's good in them!"

-There's no magecraft or artifact They just genuinely got on better terms with Kimberly and Trini-
___

-While the marines work on sealing the base and wielding vents shut, Hicks gives Ripley a wristwatch-like device that he explains is a locater, allowing him to find her anywhere in the base with an additional device that he himself is carrying. It's clear he's worried about the possibility of something happening to her especially ,but he insists it's just for emergencies-

-Ripley is honestly grateful for it, and Hicks jokes that him giving her the device doesn't mean they're engaged or anything, which gets a small laugh and a big grin out of her-
___

Pearl: "Speaking of teams and friends, though, you should probably get back to yours. I've kept you here long enough from my old stories."
___

-And Kiara greets her?-

Byleth: "That's a mistake on my part... I could have burnt that arm to ashes but didn't think it could move on its own... I'm sorry." :urg:
---
-while Daruk is starting to struggle at keeping up-
---
Weiss: "This might be a little late to consider the idea... but an opening act would be nice..." 🤔
Hey, as much as being Corrupted by Phazon sucked, none of us knew it could do anything like controlling a severed arm. This ain't your fault,
___

-He seems to have been struggling with deflecting the spears the past several minutes- :p
___

Steven: "Do you want to hear a recording of her song at the concert? Or for me to just call her?"

-It would turn out it's too late for the organizers of the event to update the schedule or accommodate for any additional singers, but it gives Weiss the idea for her next concert?-

---
---
-thonk-
---
---

-Zedd downright managed to tank through them, while also reflecting some with his tridents, feeling little about some putties being defeated-

-The shots continue despite Ingrid managing to destroy the TimeYellow copy, and the Gokaiger copies try to slash her!-

---
Kiyohime: "N-NO!" -he also heard Tamamo and Osakabehime scream "NO!", and his light would soon shine on them too-
---
-Hmmm, let's see...-
---
-Indeed, she doesn't wants to be the one to show him just how bad things could get-

---
Tbh I think that's why I missed the ARMS stuff a few times, so no worries

-A blue Swatchling attempted to punch him in the face-

-All that's missing is for his spirit to be transferred...-

We might not even be the strongest people around here! But we're certainly far stronger than you!
___

Claptrap: "I'VE LOCATED A MISSING A MEMBER AND SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE!"
___

-Any ideas?-
___

-Byleth is right in that hasn't seen the worst of the world....But he's still seen some pretty awful things. Like knowing his mother had to essentially kill one of Homeworld's leaders to stop a rebellion and free the Earth, as well as dealing with people who don't want to change for the better, and nearly being killed by a Homeworld Gem soldier who he honestly thought he had befriended-

-While still somewhat naive, he's not blind to the fact that there are some truly bad people out there, many of whom won't want to change. He's learning about the world at a steady pace-
___

Penny: "We will resume work on the project momentarily, then." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-Hmmm, let's see...-
---

---

We might not even be the strongest people around here! But we're certainly far stronger than you!
___

Claptrap: "I'VE LOCATED A MISSING A MEMBER AND SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG HERE!"
___

-Any ideas?-
___

-Byleth is right in that hasn't seen the worst of the world....But he's still seen some pretty awful things. Like knowing his mother had to essentially kill one of Homeworld's leaders to stop a rebellion and free the Earth, as well as dealing with people who don't want to change for the better, and nearly being killed by a Homeworld Gem soldier who he honestly thought he had befriended-

-While still somewhat naive, he's not blind to the fact that there are some truly bad people out there, many of whom won't want to change. He's learning about the world at a steady pace-
___

-Dr. Coyle has indeed solved it and gave details to Rita from documents before leaving to tackle Max Brass and Jenny-

-Daisuke put his arms up to block, then retaliated with a lightning punch-

Rook: "We've figured out they can create copies of soldiers. Their forces have no end."

Dr. Coyle: "If you truly believe as such, why not try and prove it?" :smirk:
---
Palu: "Tell us your location. Now!"
---
-none from me-
---
-meanwhile, Byleth already knew how awful the world could be thanks to the mercenary environment she grew up in, bringing her to the forefront of how people can truly be the moment she was deemed able to fight-

-and that's not even going over her time as a teacher and what she's learned there-
---
-HECK YEAH-

Hey, as much as being Corrupted by Phazon sucked, none of us knew it could do anything like controlling a severed arm. This ain't your fault,
___

-He seems to have been struggling with deflecting the spears the past several minutes- :p
___

Steven: "Do you want to hear a recording of her song at the concert? Or for me to just call her?"

-It would turn out it's too late for the organizers of the event to update the schedule or accommodate for any additional singers, but it gives Weiss the idea for her next concert?-
Byleth: "Still, it was a sloppy mistake. I'll try to avoid it in the future..."
---
-he's pretty much tired out, only keeping on fighting from sheer will alone-
---
Weiss: "I wouldn't mind, actually."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Still, it was a sloppy mistake. I'll try to avoid it in the future..."
---
-he's pretty much tired out, only keeping on fighting from sheer will alone-
---
Weiss: "I wouldn't mind, actually."
When did you last see the arm?

-Over a year ago on Mewni...which makes it all the more confusing as to how it somehow got to Remnant, as that's the only way it could've gotten to Undyne as well-
___

-Undyne trying to strike him with slashes and jabs, considering her spear constructs less necessary at this point-
___

Steven: "I think I still have a video of it on my phone..."

-Steven shows the video. Mash sang one of Emilia's songs from Re:Zero, IIRC-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
When did you last see the arm?

-Over a year ago on Mewni...which makes it all the more confusing as to how it somehow got to Remnant, as that's the only way it could've gotten to Undyne as well-
___

-Undyne trying to strike him with slashes and jabs, considering her spear constructs less necessary at this point-
___

Steven: "I think I still have a video of it on my phone..."

-Steven shows the video. Mash sang one of Emilia's songs from Re:Zero, IIRC-
Byleth: "Back when I cut it, back in Mewni..."

Ingrid: "So if it was truly my arm, it means anything with Phazon could travel dimensions? That's... terrifying. Good thing it has been dealt with."
---
Revali: Meh, I could've taken her down by now.
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Back when I cut it, back in Mewni..."

Ingrid: "So if it was truly my arm, it means anything with Phazon could travel dimensions? That's... terrifying. Good thing it has been dealt with."
---
Revali: Meh, I could've taken her down by now.
---
Weiss: "Whoa..."
...Either that or Toffee or someone else aligned with him found and brought it to Remnant...Either way, that's messed up.
___

-Challenge her to a spar yourself later and see how accurate that is- :p
___

-Actually, I checked back some pages, and it turns out I got it wrong. She actually sang Flower of Ice from FE: Heroes-

-Still, just as a great of a testament to Mash's skill as a singer-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Either that or Toffee or someone else aligned with him found and brought it to Remnant...Either way, that's messed up.
___

-Challenge her to a spar yourself later and see how accurate that is- :p
___

-Actually, I checked back some pages, and it turns out I got it wrong. She actually sang Flower of Ice from FE: Heroes-

-Still, just as a great of a testament to Mash's skill as a singer-
Byleth: -still feels awful about it- "Is there anything I can do to make up for that?"
---
Revali: "Come on, Daruk, you're clearly at your limit. Let me show you how a true Champion fights!" :p

Daruk: "I'm doing great as is!" -struck-
---
-OH RIGHT, ICE MASHU-

Ruby: "She's quite good..."

-others nodded-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: -still feels awful about it- "Is there anything I can do to make up for that?"
---
Revali: "Come on, Daruk, you're clearly at your limit. Let me show you how a true Champion fights!" :p

Daruk: "I'm doing great as is!" -struck-
---
-OH RIGHT, ICE MASHU-

Ruby: "She's quite good..."

-others nodded-
Really, this wasn't your fault. You had no way of knowing any of that crap would've happened, hell, none of us did, much less that it ever would've gotten to Remnant, too.
___

-A spear strike to the gut-
___

(Whoa, she did amazing!)

Steven: "I know, right? She didn't have much confidence in her ability to sing at first, so all the compliments and cheers from the crowd really helped!" :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Really, this wasn't your fault. You had no way of knowing any of that crap would've happened, hell, none of us did, much less that it ever would've gotten to Remnant, too.
___

-A spear strike to the gut-
___

(Whoa, she did amazing!)

Steven: "I know, right? She didn't have much confidence in her ability to sing at first, so all the compliments and cheers from the crowd really helped!" :grin:
Byleth: "It doesn't make me feel any less bad for it..."

Ingrid: "..." -hand on shoulder- "You don't have to carry any blame for it... and besides, I'm more at fault for letting that thing get on my arm."
---
-nothing broke... but he still felt it and got on the ground-
---
Nora: "Damn... now I want her to sing on my birthday." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It doesn't make me feel any less bad for it..."

Ingrid: "..." -hand on shoulder- "You don't have to carry any blame for it... and besides, I'm more at fault for letting that thing get on my arm."
---
-nothing broke... but he still felt it and got on the ground-
---
Nora: "Damn... now I want her to sing on my birthday." :p
The way I see it, you acted quickly and just did all you think of during an emergency. Saved a life and kept Ingrid from becoming another potential puppet for that parasite.

You don't have to shoulder blame for doing all you could of think to save Ingrid.

___

-She has her spear pointed at him, though is doubtful that the last few strikes were enough for someone as strong as Daruk to concede defeat-
___

Steven: "Oh, when's your birthday?"

(Wouldn't that make Elizabeth upset?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The way I see it, you acted quickly and just did all you think of during an emergency. Saved a life and kept Ingrid from becoming another potential puppet for that parasite.

You don't have to shoulder blame for doing all you could of think to save Ingrid.

___

-She has her spear pointed at him, though is doubtful that the last few strikes were enough for someone as strong as Daruk to concede defeat-
___

Steven: "Oh, when's your birthday?"

(Wouldn't that make Elizabeth upset?)
Byleth: "I suppose that's true... It's not like I could have seen it coming."
---
-he was about to get back up... but Revali decided to ruin the fun by shooting an arrow-

-specifically aiming for the spear's tip so as to get their attention-
---
Nora: "...Oh right, Liz would hate that..." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I suppose that's true... It's not like I could have seen it coming."
---
-he was about to get back up... but Revali decided to ruin the fun by shooting an arrow-

-specifically aiming for the spear's tip so as to get their attention-
---
Nora: "...Oh right, Liz would hate that..." :lol:
I doubt anyone could have, really...I didn't even know the thing even existed until the arm showed up and Nightingale told me what it was infected with.
___

-It actually almost disarmed her of it, so she had to grab it again before it fell to the ground-

...What the hell was that about?!

___

Steven: "Maybe they can just collaborate on a song for it, too?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I doubt anyone could have, really...I didn't even know the thing even existed until the arm showed up and Nightingale told me what it was infected with.
___

-It actually almost disarmed her of it, so she had to grab it again before it fell to the ground-

...What the hell was that about?!

___

Steven: "Maybe they can just collaborate on a song for it, too?"
Sothis: "Though one thing you could have seen coming was Toffee's attack, Byleth. Why did you throw yourself at it?!"
---
Revali: "Wanna see how a real Champion fights?"

-Urbosa and Mipha were visibly facepalming-
---
Nora: "...Liz? Agreeing to share a spotlight? I like the girl but I doubt that would ever happen. A shame because collabs are a good way to boost fame." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "Though one thing you could have seen coming was Toffee's attack, Byleth. Why did you throw yourself at it?!"
---
Revali: "Wanna see how a real Champion fights?"

-Urbosa and Mipha were visibly facepalming-
---
Nora: "...Liz? Agreeing to share a spotlight? I like the girl but I doubt that would ever happen. A shame because collabs are a good way to boost fame." :p
...Oh ****, I think I remember that...You were trying to save Azura, right?
___

...Are you seriously challenging me to a duel before this one's ever decided? And insulting Daruk's skills in the process?

-Moana was just blankly ataring at Revali with a perplexed expression-
___

Steven: "What about you and Jigglypuff?"

(Nora's more of a bandmate and Jigglypuff's more of a co-singer if I remember correctly...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "I wonder if your mom is as easy to push the buttons of as Palutena." :p
---
Kamui: Awwwww~ She's adorable~

Azura: "I do." :)
---
Shez: "Let's have that then." :p
---
Sothis: I may truly feel like I'm home here.
Fate: "...What does that mean?"
---
-Indeed, she tries and she succeeds at it-

Mata Hari: "I'm sure we can get it~"
Shirou: "Let's see"
---
Musashi: "Oh you'll love it so much~"
---
-Indeed, with people who have some idea of who she is but don't intend to kill her or her children-
Steven: "Wow, uhh, you two are serious...But I'm glad you can see there's good in them!"

-There's no magecraft or artifact They just genuinely got on better terms with Kimberly and Trini-
___

-While the marines work on sealing the base and wielding vents shut, Hicks gives Ripley a wristwatch-like device that he explains is a locater, allowing him to find her anywhere in the base with an additional device that he himself is carrying. It's clear he's worried about the possibility of something happening to her especially ,but he insists it's just for emergencies-

-Ripley is honestly grateful for it, and Hicks jokes that him giving her the device doesn't mean they're engaged or anything, which gets a small laugh and a big grin out of her-
___

Pearl: "Speaking of teams and friends, though, you should probably get back to yours. I've kept you here long enough from my old stories."
___

-And Kiara greets her?-
-Even Marie is surprised!-
Elizabeth: "So we won't stand slander on them!"
---
Rin: "Good, now she can be tracked if anything happens!" -also found the comment cute-
---
Don: "Don't worry, I'm sure they're each with their own things now"
---
Kiara: "Excuse me?"
Lusamine: "Hm?" -turns to her- "...Are you Ms. Sessyoin?"
Kiara: "Correct, and you must be Lusamine"

___

___

-Any ideas?-
___

___

-Dr. Coyle has indeed solved it and gave details to Rita from documents before leaving to tackle Max Brass and Jenny-

Rook: "We've figured out they can create copies of soldiers. Their forces have no end."

---
---
-none from me-
---
-meanwhile, Byleth already knew how awful the world could be thanks to the mercenary environment she grew up in, bringing her to the forefront of how people can truly be the moment she was deemed able to fight-

-and that's not even going over her time as a teacher and what she's learned there-
---
-HECK YEAH-
-All Zedd did was block the punch with his hand, then threw the Swtachling to the side-

Rita: "Perfect! Now I guess we only need to get your soul in there"

-Managing to destroy the GokaiRed copy, but then he was attacked by claws from something else-

Luvia: "...So they figured out what to do with that Stacey's equipment..."

-The White Ranger allowed Kama to fly besides the DragoZord, she still holding the apparently wounded Ereshkigal and Nitocris-
Kiara: Seems at least our staging worked out...
---
Tamamo: "S-Shut up! We don't- Ugh! -We don't want anyone here!"
---
-I forgot-
---
-And in more than one timeline no less...-
---
Monika: Soon they all will be here...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Oh ****, I think I remember that...You were trying to save Azura, right?
___

...Are you seriously challenging me to a duel before this one's ever decided? And insulting Daruk's skills in the process?

-Moana was just blankly ataring at Revali with a perplexed expression-
___

Steven: "What about you and Jigglypuff?"

(Nora's more of a bandmate and Jigglypuff's more of a co-singer if I remember correctly...)
Byleth: "I believe so."
---
Daruk: "That sounds like something he would do, actually..."
---
Nora: "Puff's more of an exception because she's an adorable little Pokemon and I don't usually sing. I'm more the gal doing the background noises and stuff."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "...What does that mean?"
---
-Indeed, she tries and she succeeds at it-

Mata Hari: "I'm sure we can get it~"
Shirou: "Let's see"
---
Musashi: "Oh you'll love it so much~"
---
-Indeed, with people who have some idea of who she is but don't intend to kill her or her children-
Phosphy: "How about we try?" :p
---
-much to her ego? :V-

-they will?-
---
Shez: "Alright, you convinced me." :grin:
---
-a first good step to opening up to others-

-she might even be open to revealing to Tiamat that she's secretly an alien :V-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Even Marie is surprised!-
Elizabeth: "So we won't stand slander on them!"
---
Rin: "Good, now she can be tracked if anything happens!" -also found the comment cute-
---
Don: "Don't worry, I'm sure they're each with their own things now"
---
Kiara: "Excuse me?"
Lusamine: "Hm?" -turns to her- "...Are you Ms. Sessyoin?"
Kiara: "Correct, and you must be Lusamine"
(...You...really do trust them...)

Steven: "And not just because of their singing..."
___

-SHortly after that, Ripley carries Newt to a hospital bedroom to let the kid take a nap, but Newt doesn't want to sleep, citing that she always has bad dreams. Ripley tries to convince her not to worry about it by saying that she bets her doll Casey doesn't have bad dreams, and pretends to look into Casey's dreams bot by looking at the doll's forehead, claiming she found no bad dreams afterward. Newt's response is to tell her that Casey doesn't have bad dreams because she's made of plastic, clearly meaning that this means she doesn't have any dreams at all-

-Ripley is somewhat surprised to hear that, but agrees with her answer and apologizes. Newt then says that her mom tells her that aren't any real monsters to worry about, but that she knows there are. Ripley herself can only admit that's true, and Newt asks what adults tell little kids that, with Ripley stating that, most of the time, it's true-

-It's clear that, for as much of a kid that Newt still is, emotionally she's had to grow up way too fast as a result of losing her family, witnessing the rest of the colonists die or be captured one by one, and having to even just survive an area infested with these aliens all on her own-
___

Pearl: "Still, this is a vacation for each of you, so you should go enjoy it." :)
___

-Alphys and Gaster are nearby, but none of them say anything

Byleth: "I believe so."
---
Daruk: "That sounds like something he would do, actually..."
---
Nora: "Puff's more of an exception because she's an adorable little Pokemon and I don't usually sing. I'm more the gal doing the background noises and stuff."
...That definitely explains why you were still seemingly fine after Toffee tried to absorb your SOUL, too...
___

Dude, you don't just interrupted a fair fight like that! :glare:
___

Steven: "I guess that makes sense..." :ohwell:

(Didn't Elizabeth agree to be Weiss' opening act for a later concert? She might not mind being part of an act with Mash as much as you think, Nora.)

---
---
-none from me-
---

---
-HECK YEAH-
-All Zedd did was block the punch with his hand, then threw the Swtachling to the side-

-Managing to destroy the GokaiRed copy, but then he was attacked by claws from something else-

-The White Ranger allowed Kama to fly besides the DragoZord, she still holding the apparently wounded Ereshkigal and Nitocris-
---
---
-I forgot-
---
---
-While Tasque Manager attempted to tie Zedd's legs up with her whip, while several Tasques tried to retrieve the Power Coins-

YES !! ITS TIME TO FINALLY [[fly sky high]] TO F R E E D O M AND H E A V E N

TRANSFER MY [[file]] TRANSFER MY [[spirit] I WILL BE [[one]] WITH THIS [[stardom]][[lights, camera, action]] AND [[technological marvel]] OF A BODY !!

Gladly! -Already threw a punch the moment she started saying that-
___

Claptrap: -Palutena- "By the vents in the central halls!" -To Tamamo- "And you're still on a spaceship full of tons of people, so if this is dangerous to anyone other than yourselves, hiding in a bunch of corners isn't exactly going to help!"
___

-Maybe a later idea then- :p
___

-She's a grown adult, but has known the crueler side of the world for far longer than most would...-
___

-All of the literature club members who were trapped in the virtual world...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-I forgot-
---
---
-While Tasque Manager attempted to tie Zedd's legs up with her whip, while several Tasques tried to retrieve the Power Coins-

YES !! ITS TIME TO FINALLY [[fly sky high]] TO F R E E D O M AND H E A V E N

TRANSFER MY [[file]] TRANSFER MY [[spirit] I WILL BE [[one]] WITH THIS [[stardom]][[lights, camera, action]] AND [[technological marvel]] OF A BODY !!

Gladly! -Already threw a punch the moment she started saying that-
___

Claptrap: -Palutena- "By the vents in the central halls!" -To Tamamo- "And you're still on a spaceship full of tons of people, so if this is dangerous to anyone other than yourselves, hiding in a bunch of corners isn't exactly going to help!"
___

-Maybe a later idea then- :p
___

-She's a grown adult, but has known the crueler side of the world for far longer than most would...-
___

-All of the literature club members who were trapped in the virtual world...-
-SOUL TRANSFER TIME-

Daisuke: "Ow! What was that?!" -whatever it was met a blast from Ingrid-

Rook: "Any plans to deal with that?"

-a punch Coyle blocked by biting it with one of her Lokjaw ARMS at a pace that felt less humanlike and more like a machine...-

Max Brass: "That was quick..."
---
Palu: "I'm coming! Whatever you do, make sure they do not leave!"
---
-okee-
---
-the solemn look on Byleth's face told Steven that Byleth had indeed gone through a lot?-
---
-the club will be real!-

...That definitely explains why you were still seemingly fine after Toffee tried to absorb your SOUL, too...
___

Dude, you don't just interrupted a fair fight like that! :glare:
___

Steven: "I guess that makes sense..." :ohwell:

(Didn't Elizabeth agree to be Weiss' opening act for a later concert? She might not mind being part of an act with Mash as much as you think, Nora.)
Byleth: "He succeeded..."

Sothis: "But I was left untouched."
---
Revali: -smug- "What are you gonna do about it?" :smirk:
---
Nora: "...I completely forgot that. Oopsie!" :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "He succeeded..."

Sothis: "But I was left untouched."
---
Revali: -smug- "What are you gonna do about it?" :smirk:
---
Nora: "...I completely forgot that. Oopsie!" :lol:
So you were still able to fight...
___

-Some spear constructs suddenly flew at his bow to try and disarm him of it-
___

Steven: "Why not try asking Liz, herself?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So you were still able to fight...
___

-Some spear constructs suddenly flew at his bow to try and disarm him of it-
___

Steven: "Why not try asking Liz, herself?"
Sothis: "In a way, I was perhaps even more fierce of a foe to him." -smirks mischevously as she clenches her vessel's hand into a fist, staring at it-

Ingrid: Quite the vindictive one.
---
-which he all perfectly dodged-

Revali: "The air's my turf, fish girl." :laugh:
---
Nora: "Maybe later. For now, I gotta help Weiss."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "In a way, I was perhaps even more fierce of a foe to him." -smirks mischevously as she clenches her vessel's hand into a fist, staring at it-

Ingrid: Quite the vindictive one.
---
-which he all perfectly dodged-

Revali: "The air's my turf, fish girl." :laugh:
---
Nora: "Maybe later. For now, I gotta help Weiss."
Well, he didn't defeat you, so I think I can believe that. :p

-Byleth cheers up a little because of the more lighthearted comments?-
___

-A golden one turned around to try and disarm him o the bow while he wasn't looking that direction- :V
___

Garnet: "And we've got a training session to begin."

Steven: "Alright, while you probably won't even need it knowing you guys, I'm wishing you good luck! See you guys at the concert tomorrow!" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, he didn't defeat you, so I think I can believe that. :p

-Byleth cheers up a little because of the more lighthearted comments?-
___

-A golden one turned around to try and disarm him o the bow while he wasn't looking that direction- :V
___

Garnet: "And we've got a training session to begin."

Steven: "Alright, while you probably won't even need it knowing you guys, I'm wishing you good luck! See you guys at the concert tomorrow!" :b:
Sothis: "I made sure he would regret doing all he's done." -chuckles- "But there's no need to talk of such a past."

Byleth: Calm down a little, Sothis...
---
-he unfortunately noticed the golden spear and simply soared higher before shooting more arrows-
---
Weiss: "Thank you, Steven. You're a very sweet kid." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I made sure he would regret doing all he's done." -chuckles- "But there's no need to talk of such a past."

Byleth: Calm down a little, Sothis...
---
-he unfortunately noticed the golden spear and simply soared higher before shooting more arrows-
---
Weiss: "Thank you, Steven. You're a very sweet kid." :)
Guy's totally dead, right? So much for being immortal! :laugh:
___

-While Undyne threw even more spear constructs and leaped high into the air-

-While she can't fly, she's throwing at least as many spears as quickly as he can fire arrows-

___

Steven: "A lot of people have told me that. I guess I've always tried to be caring and help however I can. It's just really nice being, well...nice to everyone."

Top Bottom