• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Guy's totally dead, right? So much for being immortal! :laugh:
___

-While Undyne threw even more spear constructs and leaped high into the air-

-While she can't fly, she's throwing at least as many spears as quickly as he can fire arrows-

___

Steven: "A lot of people have told me that. I guess I've always tried to be caring and help however I can. It's just really nice being, well...nice to everyone."
Sothis: "His power of regeneration is certainly something to behold, but it is hardly what I would call immortality. Such claims were wild exaggerations."
---
-and he's trying to weave all around them-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it really is!" :grin:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "How about we try?" :p
---
-much to her ego? :V-

-they will?-
---
Shez: "Alright, you convinced me." :grin:
---
-a first good step to opening up to others-

-she might even be open to revealing to Tiamat that she's secretly an alien :V-
Fate: "......In what way?"
---
-Yeah, pretty much- :V

-Sure they will-
---
Scáthach: "I wouldn't mind such dish"
---
-How nice of her, she'll appreciate the trust!-
(...You...really do trust them...)

Steven: "And not just because of their singing..."
___

-SHortly after that, Ripley carries Newt to a hospital bedroom to let the kid take a nap, but Newt doesn't want to sleep, citing that she always has bad dreams. Ripley tries to convince her not to worry about it by saying that she bets her doll Casey doesn't have bad dreams, and pretends to look into Casey's dreams bot by looking at the doll's forehead, claiming she found no bad dreams afterward. Newt's response is to tell her that Casey doesn't have bad dreams because she's made of plastic, clearly meaning that this means she doesn't have any dreams at all-

-Ripley is somewhat surprised to hear that, but agrees with her answer and apologizes. Newt then says that her mom tells her that aren't any real monsters to worry about, but that she knows there are. Ripley herself can only admit that's true, and Newt asks what adults tell little kids that, with Ripley stating that, most of the time, it's true-

-It's clear that, for as much of a kid that Newt still is, emotionally she's had to grow up way too fast as a result of losing her family, witnessing the rest of the colonists die or be captured one by one, and having to even just survive an area infested with these aliens all on her own-
___

Pearl: "Still, this is a vacation for each of you, so you should go enjoy it." :)
___

-Alphys and Gaster are nearby, but none of them say anythin
Elizabeth: "They even patted Jiggly a little~!"
---
Rin: "This poor innocent child, all the things she had to see, whatever she had to do for survival... Her innocence is gone..."
---
Don: "Hmmm, well, my labor for the day is done..."
---
Kiara: "As you may have been informed of, I am a therapist"
Lusamine: -Nodded-
Kiara: "And you arr my next patient"
-While Tasque Manager attempted to tie Zedd's legs up with her whip, while several Tasques tried to retrieve the Power Coins-

YES !! ITS TIME TO FINALLY [[fly sky high]] TO F R E E D O M AND H E A V E N

TRANSFER MY [[file]] TRANSFER MY [[spirit] I WILL BE [[one]] WITH THIS [[stardom]][[lights, camera, action]] AND [[technological marvel]] OF A BODY !!

Gladly! -Already threw a punch the moment she started saying that-
___

Claptrap: -Palutena- "By the vents in the central halls!" -To Tamamo- "And you're still on a spaceship full of tons of people, so if this is dangerous to anyone other than yourselves, hiding in a bunch of corners isn't exactly going to help!"
___

-Maybe a later idea then- :p
___

-She's a grown adult, but has known the crueler side of the world for far longer than most would...-
___

-All of the literature club members who were trapped in the virtual world...-
-SOUL TRANSFER TIME-

Daisuke: "Ow! What was that?!" -whatever it was met a blast from Ingrid-

Rook: "Any plans to deal with that?"

-a punch Coyle blocked by biting it with one of her Lokjaw ARMS at a pace that felt less humanlike and more like a machine...-

Max Brass: "That was quick..."
---
Palu: "I'm coming! Whatever you do, make sure they do not leave!"
---
-okee-
---
-the solemn look on Byleth's face told Steven that Byleth had indeed gone through a lot?-
---
-the club will be real!-
-Zedd deflected her whip with his scepter, of course it being made of metal meant electricity coursed towards him... It's just that he tanked it, while the putties tried to punch the Tasques-

Rita: "It should be no issue now I take it~"

-He would see he was attacked by more copies, this time of Hundred-Beasts Sentai Gaoranger-

-Clearly more and more are coming towards their direction, as Ingrid can spot more copies of Super Sentai on the distance, some of repeated teams-

Luvia: "We need to find his gun quick, it's lielly attached to some machine!"
---
Tamamo: "N-No!"
Osakabehime: "Ple-AAAACK!" -the cracks keep spreading throughout, the three of them in despair and pain:
---
-What Uni asked?-
---
-None of them confined to being mere stringa of code any longer-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "......In what way?"
---
-Yeah, pretty much- :V

-Sure they will-
---
Scáthach: "I wouldn't mind such dish"
---
-How nice of her, she'll appreciate the trust!-
Phosphy: "Don't worry about it." :p
---
-she likes being kewt~-

Azura: :b:
---
Byleth: "Alright. Let's order then." -goes to employee- "I'll have four plates of pork ribs with sweet barbecue sauce, please." -looks at the others- "What about you three?"
---
-she might wait until nighttime, after being friends for a few weeks :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "They even patted Jiggly a little~!"
---
Rin: "This poor innocent child, all the things she had to see, whatever she had to do for survival... Her innocence is gone..."
---
Don: "Hmmm, well, my labor for the day is done..."
---
Kiara: "As you may have been informed of, I am a therapist"
Lusamine: -Nodded-
Kiara: "And you arr my next patient"
(...And this after Kimberly captured them?)

(Well, yeah, like I said, they did used to be mean, but even then, the one who was actually lowering that cage on us was...was...T-Toffee...) :urg:

-Still genuinely fearful of him after that-

___

-Hoping to cheer her up as well as wanting to keep her safe, Ripley then passes the locater device to her, telling her to take it for luck, with Newt clearly not realizing that it's a location device. When Ripley prepares to leave a few seconds later, Newt begs her not to leave, but Ripley comforts her by saying she'll be right in the next room, and further reassures her by pointing out a nearby camera that she can use to monitor her safety if need be. With that, she tucks Newt in, promises she'll protect her, swearing with the "Cross my heart and hope to die" saying-

-She then reminds Newt not to dream before she leaves, Newt getting up to hug her before she does so, finally smiling again for once. Once she does, Newt quickly starts drifting into sleep-
___

Pearl: "There's plenty to do in the town if you're done with maintenance and repairs."
___

-Alphys and Gaster aren't sure if they should say anything or let Kiara take care of matters from here-

-They're still standing near her in case they should, however-

Sothis: "His power of regeneration is certainly something to behold, but it is hardly what I would call immortality. Such claims were wild exaggerations."
---
-and he's trying to weave all around them-
---
Ruby: "Yeah, it really is!" :grin:
Serves him right! Forget that he absorbed my SOUL, he almost committed genocide just to fulfill his twisted goals!
___

-Some are the golden ones that flip their orientation 180 degrees-
___

Steven: "Ruby's got the right spirit!" :grin:

-SOUL TRANSFER TIME-

Daisuke: "Ow! What was that?!" -whatever it was met a blast from Ingrid-

Rook: "Any plans to deal with that?"

-a punch Coyle blocked by biting it with one of her Lokjaw ARMS at a pace that felt less humanlike and more like a machine...-

Max Brass: "That was quick..."
---
Palu: "I'm coming! Whatever you do, make sure they do not leave!"
---
-okee-
---
-the solemn look on Byleth's face told Steven that Byleth had indeed gone through a lot?-
---
-the club will be real!-
-Zedd deflected her whip with his scepter, of course it being made of metal meant electricity coursed towards him... It's just that he tanked it, while the putties tried to punch the Tasques-

-He would see he was attacked by more copies, this time of Hundred-Beasts Sentai Gaoranger-

-Clearly more and more are coming towards their direction, as Ingrid can spot more copies of Super Sentai on the distance, some of repeated teams-

---
Osakabehime: "Ple-AAAACK!" -the cracks keep spreading throughout, the three of them in despair and pain:
---
-What Uni asked?-
---
-Some Swatchlings send bird familiars to swipe him with their talons while he's restrained, while the Tasques tried to launch the putties away with loud sound waves that can also destroy them if they hit the Zs directly-

IT SHOULDNT BE IF YOUR [[magic spells] CAN HANDLE IT !! IM READY TO FINALLY BECOME A [[BIG SHOT]] !! I CANT [[patience] FOR MY [[big break]] !! LETS DO THIS, RITA !!

Huh...Well, quick reflexes alone aren't gonna win you a fight! -Tries to punch the Lokjaw, outright dodging any additional punches Coyle threw to try and block it-
___

Claptrap: "Hurry up, their conditions are getting worse!"
___

Steven: "...I've seen Garnet and Pearl make faces like that before. You've been through a lot, haven't you?" :urg:
___

-But real people getting to live their own lives in the real world...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
-What Uni asked?-
---
-Some Swatchlings send bird familiars to swipe him with their talons while he's restrained, while the Tasques tried to launch the putties away with loud sound waves that can also destroy them if they hit the Zs directly-

IT SHOULDNT BE IF YOUR [[magic spells] CAN HANDLE IT !! IM READY TO FINALLY BECOME A [[BIG SHOT]] !! I CANT [[patience] FOR MY [[big break]] !! LETS DO THIS, RITA !!

Huh...Well, quick reflexes alone aren't gonna win you a fight! -Tries to punch the Lokjaw, outright dodging any additional punches Coyle threw to try and block it-
___

___

Steven: "...I've seen Garnet and Pearl make faces like that before. You've been through a lot, haven't you?" :urg:
___

-NOW IS SPAMTON'S TIME TO BE A BIG SHOT-

Ingrid: "I don't think you can handle all of them, Daisuke."

Daisuke: "Nonsense! I'm having the time of my life! HAHAHA!"

Ingrid: "Look behind you then." -points at a large group-

Daisuke: "....I don't think I can handle all of them..."

-Jenny would find that Coyle ends her punches before they even reach her-
---
-PALU HURRYING-
---
Byleth: "More than you can imagine, but I've gone through my own world's trials. I don't need to worry of them." -yet she still does-
---
-HECK YEAH-

Serves him right! Forget that he absorbed my SOUL, he almost committed genocide just to fulfill his twisted goals!
___

-Some are the golden ones that flip their orientation 180 degrees-
___

Steven: "Ruby's got the right spirit!" :grin:
Sothis: "No one should ever resort to such drastic actions."

Byleth: Ahem.

Sothis: Quiet you.
---
-if she manages to be confusing enough and send them in multiple directions, some would strike him-
---
Blake: "She usually tends to." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "No one should ever resort to such drastic actions."

Byleth: Ahem.

Sothis: Quiet you.
---
-if she manages to be confusing enough and send them in multiple directions, some would strike him-
---
Blake: "She usually tends to." :)
You have no idea... -Thinking of al lthe resets that Sans has mentioned, and what happened to the UJnderground's population prior to many of them-
___

-It's Undyne-

-She totally does, turning the fight into a bullet hell- :V

___

Garnet: "Every team needs someone to remind to be compassionate. And inspire hope." -Ruffles Steven's hair-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You have no idea... -Thinking of al lthe resets that Sans has mentioned, and what happened to the UJnderground's population prior to many of them-
___

-It's Undyne-

-She totally does, turning the fight into a bullet hell- :V

___

Garnet: "Every team needs someone to remind to be compassionate. And inspire hope." -Ruffles Steven's hair-
Sothis: "Do I now? How bold of you to assume what I can and cannot fathom." :smirk:
---
-he's trying to return the favor by shooting multiple arrows at once, some explosive-
---
Jaune: "A beacon of light so we don't stray towards darkness..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Don't worry about it." :p
---
-she likes being kewt~-

Azura: :b:
---
Byleth: "Alright. Let's order then." -goes to employee- "I'll have four plates of pork ribs with sweet barbecue sauce, please." -looks at the others- "What about you three?"
---
-she might wait until nighttime, after being friends for a few weeks :V-
-She is worrying about it-
---
-Specially with Mama-

Shirou: "It wasn't too costly" :p
---
Musashi: "Exactly that, but with a huge soda too!"
---
-That sounds entirely fair tbh- :V
(...And this after Kimberly captured them?)

(Well, yeah, like I said, they did used to be mean, but even then, the one who was actually lowering that cage on us was...was...T-Toffee...) :urg:

-Still genuinely fearful of him after that-

___

-Hoping to cheer her up as well as wanting to keep her safe, Ripley then passes the locater device to her, telling her to take it for luck, with Newt clearly not realizing that it's a location device. When Ripley prepares to leave a few seconds later, Newt begs her not to leave, but Ripley comforts her by saying she'll be right in the next room, and further reassures her by pointing out a nearby camera that she can use to monitor her safety if need be. With that, she tucks Newt in, promises she'll protect her, swearing with the "Cross my heart and hope to die" saying-

-She then reminds Newt not to dream before she leaves, Newt getting up to hug her before she does so, finally smiling again for once. Once she does, Newt quickly starts drifting into sleep-
___

Pearl: "There's plenty to do in the town if you're done with maintenance and repairs."
___

-Alphys and Gaster aren't sure if they should say anything or let Kiara take care of matters from here-

-They're still standing near her in case they should, however-
Elizabeth: "No need to mention that guy! Ugh he deserved what got to him for doing all that"
---
Rin: "She's really like a new mom to her, awwww, so sweet~!" -but that'll make her worry more about any danger Newt may come across later- :V
---
Don: "Oh, can I hear a suggestion, please?"
---
-Kiara would suggest they don't for the moment, being with people Lusamine trusts might make her open better-

-Thus she takes a seat and prepares to take notes-

Kiara: "Everyone, please sit down"

___

___

___

---
-PALU HURRYING-
---
Byleth: "More than you can imagine, but I've gone through my own world's trials. I don't need to worry of them." -yet she still does-
---
-HECK YEAH-
-Zedd in response shot various lightnings at them from his trident, though the Swtachlings managed to destroy many putties lile that, hittind the Zs-

-Rita laughs maniacally as she begings to use her magic on Spamton and his mech. The scary part being that it's working-

-Many of the Sentai duplicates run at them, some holding guns and shooting, others with weapons such as swords and axes, and some ready to perform habd-to-hand combat-

-Luvia unreplied-
---
-THEY WOULD GET TO THE DARK PLACE, AND SEE THE SERVANTS CONTRACTED BY ZELDA TO HAVE CRACKS ALL OVER THEIR BODIES-
---
Bumblebee: "I can also see that you still do..."
---
-Monika has a small smile... Finally, despite her mistakes, she's sure they'll be happy-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She is worrying about it-
---
-Specially with Mama-

Shirou: "It wasn't too costly" :p
---
Musashi: "Exactly that, but with a huge soda too!"
---
-That sounds entirely fair tbh- :V
Phosphy: "I'll go find her." :p
---
-awwwww~-

-Azura hugging it and looking cute-
---
Shez: "Same here." :p

-kitchen staff groaned :V-
---
-skip to that? :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "I'll go find her." :p
---
-awwwww~-

-Azura hugging it and looking cute-
---
Shez: "Same here." :p

-kitchen staff groaned :V-
---
-skip to that? :V-
Fate: "...Um, okay..."
---
Erika: "I love this..."

-It was so soft~!-
---
-Nah, they aren't nearly as bad as Silent Dragons or Saberfaces- :V
---
-Sure, why not?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "...Um, okay..."
---
Erika: "I love this..."

-It was so soft~!-
---
-Nah, they aren't nearly as bad as Silent Dragons or Saberfaces- :V
---
-Sure, why not?-
-ZAP, she gone-
---
Kamui: "What do you love about this?"

-she giggling as she hugs it-
---
-they're not-

-but it's still more food to make on top of these titans :V-
---
Sothis: -poking Tiamat's nose while hovering mid-air-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "No need to mention that guy! Ugh he deserved what got to him for doing all that"
---
Rin: "She's really like a new mom to her, awwww, so sweet~!" -but that'll make her worry more about any danger Newt may come across later- :V
---
Don: "Oh, can I hear a suggestion, please?"
---
-Kiara would suggest they don't for the moment, being with people Lusamine trusts might make her open better-

-Thus she takes a seat and prepares to take notes-

Kiara: "Everyone, please sit down"
(I can agree with that, at least...)

Steven: "I don't think anyone deserves to die...But I can't honestly say I'll miss the guy." -Sigh-
___

-Now at the medical lab with everyone else, Gorman is being tended to and Bishop is continuing his research on the facehuggers, noting that once the parasites die, their molecular acid blood oxidizes, completely neutralizing it's normally deadly effects. Ripley isn't particularly interested with this information as it doesn't help them very much at this point and they need to know what kind of creatures they're dealing with. She goes over most of the important information that they know, noting that the aliens grab the colonists, move them to a specific area in the power station, and then they immobilze them to be hosts for more of the aliens carried by the facehuggers. From that, she determines that there must be a lot of facehuggers, well over 100 at least-

-Bishop confirms that this information adds up, but then Ripley brings up the fact that the facehuggers and the aliens they carry originally hatch from eggs. With that, she asks him a question that no one has actually brought up before: "So what's laying these eggs?"-

-Bishop then admits he's not sure, and his only answer is an all too foreboding one: "It must be something we haven't seen yet." There's several few seconds of silence and looks of surprise and confusion from the group after that-
___

Pearl: "Have you been to the Buddwick Public Library or Funland?"
___

-Gaster and Alphys both do so-

Sothis: "Do I now? How bold of you to assume what I can and cannot fathom." :smirk:
---
-he's trying to return the favor by shooting multiple arrows at once, some explosive-
---
Jaune: "A beacon of light so we don't stray towards darkness..."
...Actually, yeah, you probably could comprehend it since you're a Creation Goddess. But I'm also guessing you don't know the story of the Underground ...
___

-One of the Bomb Arrows lands near her and the nearby explosion sends her flying-

(Did he seriously just immediately escalate this into another duel...?)
___

(I never even thought about it quite like that before...)

Steven: "Never lose hope, and always try your best to help others and make a difference. That's what I try to always do." :)

---
-PALU HURRYING-
---
---
-HECK YEAH-
-Zedd in response shot various lightnings at them from his trident, though the Swtachlings managed to destroy many putties lile that, hittind the Zs-

-Rita laughs maniacally as she begings to use her magic on Spamton and his mech. The scary part being that it's working-

-Many of the Sentai duplicates run at them, some holding guns and shooting, others with weapons such as swords and axes, and some ready to perform habd-to-hand combat-

-Luvia unreplied-
---
-THEY WOULD GET TO THE DARK PLACE, AND SEE THE SERVANTS CONTRACTED BY ZELDA TO HAVE CRACKS ALL OVER THEIR BODIES-
---
---
-Monika has a small smile... Finally, despite her mistakes, she's sure they'll be happy-
-Most of the staff are injured by Zedd's attack, while Tasque Manager and a few Swatchlings manage to dodge it, the former trying to electrocute Zedd again-

-As his spirit starts being transferred. Spamton himself outright starts disappearing, not even fading out, just slowly but steadily vanishing into thin air from his head down to his feet, before Rita can finally send his spirit to merge with the mech-

...Okay. this is weird. She's usually not able to launch attacks that quickly...
___

Claptrap: "See why I sounded the alarms, now?!"
___

Steven: "Are you sure you wouldn't at least want to talk about some of them...?"
___

-All three of her dear friends...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

-Luvia unreplied-
---
---
---
-Most of the staff are injured by Zedd's attack, while Tasque Manager and a few Swatchlings manage to dodge it, the former trying to electrocute Zedd again-

-As his spirit starts being transferred. Spamton himself outright starts disappearing, not even fading out, just slowly but steadily vanishing into thin air from his head down to his feet, before Rita can finally send his spirit to merge with the mech-

...Okay. this is weird. She's usually not able to launch attacks that quickly...
___

___

Steven: "Are you sure you wouldn't at least want to talk about some of them...?"
___

Rook: "You do with this info as you will. I'm just a messenger." -goes back to Ingrid and Daisuke, divekicking one of the Sentais-

-BIG SHOT TIME-

Coyle: "I've merely grown stronger! It's a part of my growth to be the best fighter ever!"
---
Palu: "What's happening to them?!"
---
Byleth: "Even if I wanted to talk about them, all it would do is hurt you... Being the savior of a world is a thankless job, kid."
---
-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-

...Actually, yeah, you probably could comprehend it since you're a Creation Goddess. But I'm also guessing you don't know the story of the Underground ...
___

-One of the Bomb Arrows lands near her and the nearby explosion sends her flying-

(Did he seriously just immediately escalate this into another duel...?)
___

(I never even thought about it quite like that before...)

Steven: "Never lose hope, and always try your best to help others and make a difference. That's what I try to always do." :)
Sothis: "The very concept of people hiding underground makes me very uncomfortable, to be honest..." :urg:
---
-yes, he did-

Revali: "Hahaha! Take that!"
---
Ruby: "You guys are so sweet." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "The very concept of people hiding underground makes me very uncomfortable, to be honest..." :urg:
---
-yes, he did-

Revali: "Hahaha! Take that!"
---
Ruby: "You guys are so sweet." :lol:
Oh, believe me, it wasn't by choice. Several centuries ago, all of monsterkind, our ancestors and a handful of long-lived boss monsters, were fighting a losing war with mankind, a srace with far stronger SOULs than most of us, when casualties got so severe that they had no choice but to retreat, and the humans chased them down into a massive cave system in the depths below a mountain. From there, their strongest mages cast a spell not to finish us off, but to seal away, trapping every surviving monster below the mountain by a magic barrier.

With no where else to go, and no means to leave, the survivors had to make those caves their new new home, and the future home for many more generations of our people. That place came to be known as the Underground.

___

(...Calling that a reckless and unfair move would be an understatement...)

-Undyne grumbles as she gets up, and sends more arrays of spear constructs at Revali!-
___

Garnet: "They're also speaking truthfully. While it's important to be realistic and tough when necessary, compassion along with it also goes a long way. You can't just be kind, being harsh can often be necessary. But you also can't just be harsh without being able to be kind, too.

You yourself seem to know that better than almost anyone, Ruby. You're a lot like Steven, just a bit older...and considerably wiser." :p

Steven: "Wait, hey!" -Mildly annoyed, but couldn't help but chuckle either since he's aware he's still got a lot to learn-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know, something I always wondered was to make entries for the Golden Goddesses or notbut it's not like I know if I should should place it in the ChaldeaDex given they're not a part of the organization, but maybe I'm overthinking about it.
-ZAP, she gone-
---
Kamui: "What do you love about this?"

-she giggling as she hugs it-
---
-they're not-

-but it's still more food to make on top of these titans :V-
---
Sothis: -poking Tiamat's nose while hovering mid-air-
-Fate was surprised at how quick she went despite theirshared lightning-based abilities-
---
Erika: "All the attention I get~"

Shirou/Mata Hari: She's being so cute.
---
-But barely any in comparison- :V
---
Tiamat: "Ah!" -writes "Sothis!"-
(I can agree with that, at least...)

Steven: "I don't think anyone deserves to die...But I can't honestly say I'll miss the guy." -Sigh-
___

-Now at the medical lab with everyone else, Gorman is being tended to and Bishop is continuing his research on the facehuggers, noting that once the parasites die, their molecular acid blood oxidizes, completely neutralizing it's normally deadly effects. Ripley isn't particularly interested with this information as it doesn't help them very much at this point and they need to know what kind of creatures they're dealing with. She goes over most of the important information that they know, noting that the aliens grab the colonists, move them to a specific area in the power station, and then they immobilze them to be hosts for more of the aliens carried by the facehuggers. From that, she determines that there must be a lot of facehuggers, well over 100 at least-

-Bishop confirms that this information adds up, but then Ripley brings up the fact that the facehuggers and the aliens they carry originally hatch from eggs. With that, she asks him a question that no one has actually brought up before: "So what's laying these eggs?"-

-Bishop then admits he's not sure, and his only answer is an all too foreboding one: "It must be something we haven't seen yet." There's several few seconds of silence and looks of surprise and confusion from the group after that-
___

Pearl: "Have you been to the Buddwick Public Library or Funland?"
___

-Gaster and Alphys both do so-
Marie: "Oh, I don't question that either. He did deserve some severe punishment!"
---
Rin: "..............If they reproduce by laying eggs...And others carry them.........Oh no....Just like insect hives, there must be a queen!"
---
Don: "No, I have not..."
---
Kiara: "Now then, I've heard a little about your... Circumstances"
Lusamine: "I-I see..." -red-

___

___

___

Rook: "You do with this info as you will. I'm just a messenger." -goes back to Ingrid and Daisuke, divekicking one of the Sentais-

-BIG SHOT TIME-

Coyle: "I've merely grown stronger! It's a part of my growth to be the best fighter ever!"
---
---
Byleth: "Even if I wanted to talk about them, all it would do is hurt you... Being the savior of a world is a thankless job, kid."
---
-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-
-But once again, Zedd tanked through, demonstrating he was a multi-planet conqueror once for good reason-

-NOW IT'S TIME TO BE A BIG SHOT!-

-He managed to definitely make it disappear, but gets attacked by more. As nor Rulers wondered what to do...-
---
Tamamo: "P-Please get-" -another crack- "ACK! A-Away...!"
---
Bumblebee: "War brings nothing but pain. You might say the best part of it is when it's over, but then those left have to pick up the pieces...

Still, you can learn from it, and make an effort to build a better future" -he seems to talk from experience-
---
Monika: "...Let's get you some clothes Sayori, there's many people you need to meet"
Sayori: :D

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, believe me, it wasn't by choice. Several centuries ago, all of monsterkind, our ancestors and a handful of long-lived boss monsters, were fighting a losing war with mankind, a srace with far stronger SOULs than most of us, when casualties got so severe that they had no choice but to retreat, and the humans chased them down into a massive cave system in the depths below a mountain. From there, their strongest mages cast a spell not to finish us off, but to seal away, trapping every surviving monster below the mountain by a magic barrier.

With no where else to go, and no means to leave, the survivors had to make those caves their new new home, and the future home for many more generations of our people. That place came to be known as the Underground.

___

(...Calling that a reckless and unfair move would be an understatement...)

-Undyne grumbles as she gets up, and sends more arrays of spear constructs at Revali!-
___

Garnet: "They're also speaking truthfully. While it's important to be realistic and tough when necessary, compassion along with it also goes a long way. You can't just be kind, being harsh can often be necessary. But you also can't just be harsh without being able to be kind, too.

You yourself seem to know that better than almost anyone, Ruby. You're a lot like Steven, just a bit older...and considerably wiser." :p

Steven: "Wait, hey!" -Mildly annoyed, but couldn't help but chuckle either since he's aware he's still got a lot to learn-
Sothis: "That's... somehow better than underground hideouts in my world.

They were homes to an evil sect comprised of the survivors of an ancient civilization that successfully planned my death and spent the following centuries planting seeds of chaos across the continent, perform inhumane experiments too horrible to be mentioned, some of which involving innocent children, and fabricated weapons of mass destruction using the remains of me and my own kin.

Not to mention technology that is millenia in advance compared to the rest of Fodlan due to my own support back before I saw how truly evil they were... which they improved on to the point of being able to set entire nations ablaze.

And those are just the things that I know."

Ingrid: "Truly, the darker side of humanity has shown within their hearts."
---
-who was using winds of his own creation to move at faster speeds-
---
Ruby: "When you've gone through what I've gone through, you pick up a thing or three." :lol:

You know, something I always wondered was to make entries for the Golden Goddesses or notbut it's not like I know if I should should place it in the ChaldeaDex given they're not a part of the organization, but maybe I'm overthinking about it.
Maybe focus on the actual members that need one first :V

-Fate was surprised at how quick she went despite theirshared lightning-based abilities-
---
Erika: "All the attention I get~"

Shirou/Mata Hari: She's being so cute.
---
-But barely any in comparison- :V
---
Tiamat: "Ah!" -writes "Sothis!"-
-it showed Fate that she had much to learn, didn't it?-
---
Kamui: "What if I gave more to your ol- well, younger sister?" :p

-INDEED SHE BE-
---
-the group is lucky they showed up before the gluttons :V-
---
Sothis: "Hello, my good friend. I hope I did not wake you from slumber..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Marie: "Oh, I don't question that either. He did deserve some severe punishment!"
---
Rin: "..............If they reproduce by laying eggs...And others carry them.........Oh no....Just like insect hives, there must be a queen!"
---
Don: "No, I have not..."
---
Kiara: "Now then, I've heard a little about your... Circumstances"
Lusamine: "I-I see..." -red-
Not every character in ChaldeaDex has to be a direct member of the organization, so I'd say it';s fine.

(Even if Miss Kimberly was the one who attacked us and brought us there...She's not the one who tried to crush us...And even then, she really does regret doing that, now. I don't know if I'd call them friends, but they can definitely be trusted.)

-It's rare that Jigglypuff speaks with such a serious tone...-

___

And can you imagine what a queen version of these aliens could be like?
___

Pearl: "The library is home to an extensive number of books containing knowledge about local history as well as worldwide history, in addition to some fictional books as well. You can either learn more about this planet's history if you wish, and/or simply have a good entertaining read if you check out a book or two from the establishment.

As for Funland, well, the recreational rides there don't even remotely compare to the thrill of actual space travel, but the arcade is quite fun." :p
___

But that's why she's here to help...

Sothis: "That's... somehow better than underground hideouts in my world.

They were homes to an evil sect comprised of the survivors of an ancient civilization that successfully planned my death and spent the following centuries planting seeds of chaos across the continent, perform inhumane experiments too horrible to be mentioned, some of which involving innocent children, and fabricated weapons of mass destruction using the remains of me and my own kin.

Not to mention technology that is millenia in advance compared to the rest of Fodlan due to my own support back before I saw how truly evil they were... which they improved on to the point of being able to set entire nations ablaze.

And those are just the things that I know."

Ingrid: "Truly, the darker side of humanity has shown within their hearts."
---
-who was using winds of his own creation to move at faster speeds-
---
Ruby: "When you've gone through what I've gone through, you pick up a thing or three." :lol:
...Geez, I guess humanity in that dimension could be just as violent amongst themselves as with monsters or even each other still in ours, if not way more.

What happened to all these nutcases? Did they get their just desserts for all the atrocities they performed or caused?

___

-While Undyne tried to follow him with wall jumps, still sending spear constructs and golden spear constructs at him-
___

Steven: "Well, I've definitely picked up a few things from my adventures and missions. But I've also still got a lot to learn..."

-BIG SHOT TIME-

---
---
---
-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY-
-But once again, Zedd tanked through, demonstrating he was a multi-planet conqueror once for good reason-

-He managed to definitely make it disappear, but gets attacked by more. As nor Rulers wondered what to do...-
---
---
Bumblebee: "War brings nothing but pain. You might say the best part of it is when it's over, but then those left have to pick up the pieces...

Still, you can learn from it, and make an effort to build a better future" -he seems to talk from experience-
---
Monika: "...Let's get you some clothes Sayori, there's many people you need to meet"
-Tasque Manager gritted her teeth while glaring at him-

-At first, the mech didn't seem to move at all...-

-...Then it suddenly shot up into the air before nearly landing back on the ground, hovering just a few feet above the floor. And this distorted laugh was heard:

Been training a lot since your last loss, huh?
___

Claptrap: "I have no idea! But it's very obviously bad!"
___

Steven: "I wouldn't say it's totally thankless...But like my dad says, there's no such thing as a good war...

...Still, I know that's not the only thing that Bumblebee's right about. Learning from mistakes is just one step to building a better future."
___

Penny: "Arlon, how is progress on the outfits being sown for these three?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---

---

-...Then it suddenly shot up into the air before nearly landing back on the ground, hovering just a few feet above the floor. And this distorted laugh was heard:

___

___

Steven: "I wouldn't say it's totally thankless...But like my dad says, there's no such thing as a good war...

...Still, I know that's not the only thing that Bumblebee's right about. Learning from mistakes is just one step to building a better future."
___

-BIG SHOT MOMENT-

Ingrid: "This will make finding any Alliance leader much more difficult..."

Rook: "You think?" -kicking all over the place-
---
Palutena: "Whatever is going on, it's too dangerous to keep you in this ship!"
---
Byleth: "War is both the worst thing to have and the best learning opportunity. It truly is horrible, but also shows you who you can rely on no matter the stakes. People show their true sides when conflict enter their lives, whether they remain as they were or drop a facade you never knew they had."
---
Arlon: "They are all complete."

...Geez, I guess humanity in that dimension could be just as violent amongst themselves as with monsters or even each other still in ours, if not way more.

What happened to all these nutcases? Did they get their just desserts for all the atrocities they performed or caused?

___

-While Undyne tried to follow him with wall jumps, still sending spear constructs and golden spear constructs at him-
___

Steven: "Well, I've definitely picked up a few things from my adventures and missions. But I've also still got a lot to learn..."
Sothis: "I wish I could answer you but given their tendencies to disguise themselves as ordinary citizen and blending in, I cannot give a concrete answer.

However, all of the major leaders are gone, so whatever is left is far less organized to the point where I feel confident that Byleth is not needed there."
---
-he still did his best, though the golden spears were confusing-
---
Ruby: "You'll probably never be done learning. The way of a protector is one that never ends."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "I wish I could answer you but given their tendencies to disguise themselves as ordinary citizen and blending in, I cannot give a concrete answer.

However, all of the major leaders are gone, so whatever is left is far less organized to the point where I feel confident that Byleth is not needed there."
---
-he still did his best, though the golden spears were confusing-
---
Ruby: "You'll probably never be done learning. The way of a protector is one that never ends."
Hmm...sounds like they're pretty much never going to be a major threat again, at least. But if they do show up again, I somehow get the impression that you and Byleth will be able to kick their asses into oblivion. :p
___

-And one point, she leaps towards him and tries to swat his abdomen with her spear-
___

Steven: "Then I guess I'll just have to keep learning. That way, I can always do my very best to help everyone out and protect the Earth." :)

Garnet: "We all will." -Smiled at Steve-O-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm...sounds like they're pretty much never going to be a major threat again, at least. But if they do show up again, I somehow get the impression that you and Byleth will be able to kick their asses into oblivion. :p
___

-And one point, she leaps towards him and tries to swat his abdomen with her spear-
___

Steven: "Then I guess I'll just have to keep learning. That way, I can always do my very best to help everyone out and protect the Earth." :)

Garnet: "We all will." -Smiled at Steve-O-
Byleth: "And Shez as well."

Sothis: "The three of us shall be unstoppable!"
---
-which surprisingly works-

Revali: "Ow!"
---
Weiss: "You really are like Ruby." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "And Shez as well."

Sothis: "The three of us shall be unstoppable!"
---
-which surprisingly works-

Revali: "Ow!"
---
Weiss: "You really are like Ruby." :)
That's rhe spirit! -Thumbs-up-

Come to think of it, though, does Shez know about you, too, Sothis?

___

-Followed by her grabbing one of his legs in an attempt to pull hm baxk to ground level before she falls-
___

Steven:"Wow, th-thanks... That means a lot! You're a really inspiring person, Ruby." -Humble, plus he actually really looks up to the older leader-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's rhe spirit! -Thumbs-up-

Come to think of it, though, does Shez know about you, too, Sothis?

___

-Followed by her grabbing one of his legs in an attempt to pull hm baxk to ground level before she falls-
___

Steven:"Wow, th-thanks... That means a lot! You're a really inspiring person, Ruby." -Humble, plus he actually really looks up to the older leader-
Sothis: "She knows. We trust her not to spill anything about me though." :p
---
-which also works, leading to a screaming birb-
---
Ruby: "M-Me? I mean, of course I'm inspiring!" :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sothis: "She knows. We trust her not to spill anything about me though." :p
---
-which also works, leading to a screaming birb-
---
Ruby: "M-Me? I mean, of course I'm inspiring!" :lol:
And she's Byleth's sister, so of course she was happy to keep you and her connection to you a secret.
___

-While Undyne lands on her feet and immediately summons another array of spear constructs-
___

Penny: "I think all of us here can agree with that." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And she's Byleth's sister, so of course she was happy to keep you and her connection to you a secret.
___

-While Undyne lands on her feet and immediately summons another array of spear constructs-
___

Penny: "I think all of us here can agree with that." :)
Byleth: "I told her that if Sothis would like things to be known, she would say it herself. She understood very well."
---
-while Revali gets up and runs back while shooting arrows, trying to build some distance-
---
Ruby: "Awwwww, you guys." :embarrass:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "I told her that if Sothis would like things to be known, she would say it herself. She understood very well."
---
-while Revali gets up and runs back while shooting arrows, trying to build some distance-
---
Ruby: "Awwwww, you guys." :embarrass:
Hence why she only explained her own powers when I asked about you guys.
___

-There are a lot of spears, but Revali.would likely he able to fire enough to destroy them-
___

Steven: "I hope I can be as good of a leader as you someday." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hence why she only explained her own powers when I asked about you guys.
___

-There are a lot of spears, but Revali.would likely he able to fire enough to destroy them-
___

Steven: "I hope I can be as good of a leader as you someday." :)
Byleth: "She's very open about herself. Even more so when she found out powers like her weren't too far off from what other people have here."
---
-he's genuinely as skilled as he is arrogant so of course he would-
---
Ruby: "I'm sure you'll do great." :grin:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "She's very open about herself. Even more so when she found out powers like her weren't too far off from what other people have here."
---
-he's genuinely as skilled as he is arrogant so of course he would-
---
Ruby: "I'm sure you'll do great." :grin:
Dark magic, right? Nothing too out of the ordinary, since while it can be used for evil, a few of our members use it for good.

___

-Undyne summons more spears constructs from the floor to try and hit Revali while he's still on the ground-
___

Garnet: "And so am I."

Steven: "Awwwwwwww, thanks, guys." :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Dark magic, right? Nothing too out of the ordinary, since while it can be used for evil, a few of our members use it for good.

___

-Undyne summons more spears constructs from the floor to try and hit Revali while he's still on the ground-
___

Garnet: "And so am I."

Steven: "Awwwwwwww, thanks, guys." :grin:
Byleth: "And she's done crazy things with it."
---
-as he tries to JUMP-
---
Weiss: -smiled at the sheer sweetness-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "And she's done crazy things with it."
---
-as he tries to JUMP-
---
Weiss: -smiled at the sheer sweetness-
Seeing as how she somehow got you guys out of a collapsing building that might have also been another dimension entirely, I can believe that. :p
___

-Is he able to on time?-
___

Garnet: "For now, you might want to put those leadership skills to the test with a training battle. Pearl and Amethyst are still waiting on us." :p

Steven: -Chuckles- "Alright, fair enough! We'll see you guys at the concert tomorrow!" -Waving at the group-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Seeing as how she somehow got you guys out of a collapsing building that might have also been another dimension entirely, I can believe that. :p
___

-Is he able to on time?-
___

Garnet: "For now, you might want to put those leadership skills to the test with a training battle. Pearl and Amethyst are still waiting on us." :p

Steven: -Chuckles- "Alright, fair enough! We'll see you guys at the concert tomorrow!" -Waving at the group-
Byleth: "It was all part of the plan."
---
-he do be-
---
-what a nice meeting- (:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It was all part of the plan."
---
-he do be-
---
-what a nice meeting- (:
And it saved everyone. Myself included.

With that, even though the whole Phazon Arm thing wasn't your fault, if you still wanna make up for it, well, consider saving my friends and I making us even. :p

___

-Didn't stop Undyne from sending even more spear constructs his way-

-If they didn't know already, by now they can tell that all of Undyne's spears, with the exception of the metal one she always carries, are magic constructs formed from water-

___

-It really was~-

(Steven's always seemed really friendly!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Maybe focus on the actual members that need one first :V

-it showed Fate that she had much to learn, didn't it?-
---
Kamui: "What if I gave more to your ol- well, younger sister?" :p

-INDEED SHE BE-
---
-the group is lucky they showed up before the gluttons :V-
---
Sothis: "Hello, my good friend. I hope I did not wake you from slumber..."
You're right, I shall make one for Stacy first :V

-Indeed, all in all she's still a kid after all, highly talented as she may be-
---
Erika: "Only because she's tiny" :p

-OF COURSE, THEY CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE-
---
-In any case on to eeeeaaaat-
---
-Tiamat just shooks her head in response-
Not every character in ChaldeaDex has to be a direct member of the organization, so I'd say it';s fine.

(Even if Miss Kimberly was the one who attacked us and brought us there...She's not the one who tried to crush us...And even then, she really does regret doing that, now. I don't know if I'd call them friends, but they can definitely be trusted.)

-It's rare that Jigglypuff speaks with such a serious tone...-

___

And can you imagine what a queen version of these aliens could be like?
___

Pearl: "The library is home to an extensive number of books containing knowledge about local history as well as worldwide history, in addition to some fictional books as well. You can either learn more about this planet's history if you wish, and/or simply have a good entertaining read if you check out a book or two from the establishment.

As for Funland, well, the recreational rides there don't even remotely compare to the thrill of actual space travel, but the arcade is quite fun." :p
___

But that's why she's here to help...
Then I'll add they to the quuuueeee

Elizabeth: "I'd at least call them acquaintances. And maybe potential fans too~"
-Even Marie is shocked-
---
Rin: "....." -shudders on that thought-
---
Don: "I'd like to visit the library myself, and maybe go with the others to Funland later!"
---
Kiara: "Right, I will not be judgmental, I am here to help you"
Lusamine: "..." -nods in understanding-

___

___

___

-BIG SHOT MOMENT-

---
---
Byleth: "War is both the worst thing to have and the best learning opportunity. It truly is horrible, but also shows you who you can rely on no matter the stakes. People show their true sides when conflict enter their lives, whether they remain as they were or drop a facade you never knew they had."
---
-While Zedd walked calmly towards her while doing a small chuckle-

Rita: "Well, well, look at this here~"

-Some of those tried to attack at them with claws once more-
---
Osakabehime: "Ah...? Where are you taking us...?"
---
Bumblebee: "And there will always be casualties on both sides. I think the survivors should do the best they can to honor the good people that are gone, and make sure none of that happens again"

-That confuses Byleth a little? After all Bumblebee's race is made of machines, can't they just rebuild their fallen?-
---
-Just like with Monika before, it wouldn't make sense they'd wear school uniforms here, so instead they made outfits based on their in-game casual clothes and some from official illustrations-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Then I'll add they to the quuuueeee

Elizabeth: "I'd at least call them acquaintances. And maybe potential fans too~"
-Even Marie is shocked-
---
Rin: "....." -shudders on that thought-
---
Don: "I'd like to visit the library myself, and maybe go with the others to Funland later!"
---
Kiara: "Right, I will not be judgmental, I am here to help you"
Lusamine: "..." -nods in understanding-
(They liked my singing, so I'm sure they'll like yours, too, Lizzy!) :b:

(...That's...actually really surprising...)

(...)
___

-A few seconds later, Ripley, even further disturbed by the implication that another type of alien entirely could be laying these eggs, concludes that these facehuggers need to be killed, so she tells Bishop to destroy these specimens as soon as he's concluded his research. Bishop, however, informs her that Mr. Burke told him that they need to be kept alive, put into stasis to be returned to the Company labs, much to Ripley's surprise. He then adds that Burke was very specific about it-

-The scene cuts to Ripley confronting Burke on the matter, who explains that those two living specimens are worth millions to the Company's bio-weapons division and tells Ripley that if she's smart, they can both emerge from this situation as heroes and be set up for life-
___

Pearl: "Now that's a good day plan!"
___

-The others continue to largely stay silent, only adding anything when they think it's fully necessary or when Kiara tells them they should speak-

-BIG SHOT MOMENT-

---
---
---

---
---
Bumblebee: "And there will always be casualties on both sides. I think the survivors should do the best they can to honor the good people that are gone, and make sure none of that happens again"

-That confuses Byleth a little? After all Bumblebee's race is made of machines, can't they just rebuild their fallen?-
---
-Just like with Monika before, it wouldn't make sense they'd wear school uniforms here, so instead they made outfits based on their in-game casual clothes and some from official illustrations-
-Tasque Manager simply stared him down, unafraid, while still sending more powerful electric shocks to try and injure him-

HOLY [[cungadero]] DO I FEEL GOOD !!

-A short time later, Rita would see a now fully powered up mech suit with wings being suspended from the ceiling...But now with Spamton's head fused with it, swerving around like a puppet on strings-

LOOK AT THIS NEW FORM !! IM NOT JUST A [[BIG SHOT]], THIS FORM IS BIG, BIG, [[BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER]] HA HA HA...THIS POWER IS...FREEDOM. I WONT HAVE TO BE JUST A PUPPET ANYMORE!!

-Then he took one look at the glowing green wires that were holding him up...And for a few seconds, his demeanor changed completely-

Or...so I thought...

WHAT ARE THESE STRINGS?! WHY AM I NOT [[BIG]] ENOUGH?! I-It's still DARK...SO DARK!!

WHAT WENT WRONG?! WHAT AM I MISSING?! ...Wait a minute. THATS IT

IKRIS

THAT [[little sponge]] KRIS. HE BACKED OUT OF THE DEAL. BUT I STILL NEED SOMETHING FROM HIM.

SOMETHING THAT WILL FINALLY SET ME [[free]] FROM THESE STRINGS ONCE AND FOR ALL

RITA. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A [[blue]] LIGHTner HUMAN WITH A SWORD AND A SHIELD. ILL KEEP MY END OF THE [[deal]] AS LONG AS I CAN GET THE [[invaluable item]] THAT HUMAN CARRIES

ARMS stuff was also unreplied, Uni.
___

Claptrap: "Anywhere where...whatever this condition is can be treated! Or at least somewhere that won't put everyone else on this ship in danger! Right?!" -Panicking-
___

Steven: "That's the best thing we can do sometimes. I know the Gems are always trying to do their best to honor my mom..."

-What Digi asked?-
___

Penny: "Excellent, thank you, Arlon! Let's bring these newly finished outfits here!"

-That way, they've at least got outfits that they're used to as well-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(They liked my singing, so I'm sure they'll like yours, too, Lizzy!) :b:

(...That's...actually really surprising...)

(...)
___

-A few seconds later, Ripley, even further disturbed by the implication that another type of alien entirely could be laying these eggs, concludes that these facehuggers need to be killed, so she tells Bishop to destroy these specimens as soon as he's concluded his research. Bishop, however, informs her that Mr. Burke told him that they need to be kept alive, put into stasis to be returned to the Company labs, much to Ripley's surprise. He then adds that Burke was very specific about it-

-The scene cuts to Ripley confronting Burke on the matter, who explains that those two living specimens are worth millions to the Company's bio-weapons division and tells Ripley that if she's smart, they can both emerge from this situation as heroes and be set up for life-
___

Pearl: "Now that's a good day plan!"
___

-The others continue to largely stay silent, only adding anything when they think it's fully necessary or when Kiara tells them they should speak-
Elizabeth: "I hope they assist to our next concert~"
---
Rin: "...They want to still keep those things?! Wait, of course they would, the Mage Association would do the same if they were magical..." -then the next scene- "BIO-WEAPONS?!"
---
Don: "That could be done tomorrow!"
---
Kiara: "Please tell me, how do you feel right now?"
Lusamine: "...I don't know..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Elizabeth: "I hope they assist to our next concert~"
---
Rin: "...They want to still keep those things?! Wait, of course they would, the Mage Association would do the same if they were magical..." -then the next scene- "BIO-WEAPONS?!"
---
Don: "That could be done tomorrow!"
---
Kiara: "Please tell me, how do you feel right now?"
Lusamine: "...I don't know..."
Steven: "I think they're probably more concerned about defeating the same empire they were basically forced to work for first..."

(...You're probably right. But I'm sure they'd be happy to help later!)
___

-Ripley bluntly tells Burke "You're crazy, Burke, do you know that?" before asking him if he really thinks they can get these specimens past I.C.C. quarantine, while Burke asks how they can impound if they don't know about it? Ripley firmly tells him that they will know about it, from her. Just like they'll know about how he was responsible for the deaths of those 157 colonists-

-While the audience is sitll trying to process that sudden claim and before even Burke can argue it, Ripley tells him that he sent the colonists to the ship, and explains to him that, before she came to talk to him now, she checked the colony log and among the notes in the log, she found a directive dated 6-12-79, signed Burke, Carter J. The directive in question? An order for the colonists to investigate the crashed ship of the unknown alien race from the first movie, the one surrounded by facehugger eggs. She flat out tells him that she knows he sent them to that ship, and didn't even so much as warn them about what might be wrong with it-
___

Pearl: "Also probably a good idea, as I believe it's getting somewhat late for humans. No offense, Gems just rarely sleep...Even if Amethyst takes frequent naps." :p
___

-Better than the last two days? Worse than the last two days? Or essentially still feeling the same?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And it saved everyone. Myself included.

With that, even though the whole Phazon Arm thing wasn't your fault, if you still wanna make up for it, well, consider saving my friends and I making us even. :p

___

-Didn't stop Undyne from sending even more spear constructs his way-

-If they didn't know already, by now they can tell that all of Undyne's spears, with the exception of the metal one she always carries, are magic constructs formed from water-

___

-It really was~-

(Steven's always seemed really friendly!)
Byleth: -chuckled- "...I suppose it would be fair. I indirectly harmed you without realizing it, then made it even before I even knew I did."
---
-Mipha immediately felt a connection-

Revali: "Finally, an even match." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "That's because he is." :)

You're right, I shall make one for Stacy first :V

-Indeed, all in all she's still a kid after all, highly talented as she may be-
---
Erika: "Only because she's tiny" :p

-OF COURSE, THEY CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE-
---
-In any case on to eeeeaaaat-
---
-Tiamat just shooks her head in response-
LMAO

Phosphora: -looking for Lindy-
---
Kamui: "Not when she's a dragon." :p "...though have you told her?"

-AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW-
---
-food!-
---
Sothis: "Good, because I wanted to show you something and yes, it was necessary to do it in the darkness of the night."

---
---

---
-Tasque Manager simply stared him down, unafraid, while still sending more powerful electric shocks to try and injure him-

-A short time later, Rita would see a now fully powered up mech suit with wings being suspended from the ceiling...But now with Spamton's head fused with it, swerving around like a puppet on strings-

LOOK AT THIS NEW FORM !! IM NOT JUST A [[BIG SHOT]], THIS FORM IS BIG, BIG, [[BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER]] HA HA HA...THIS POWER IS...FREEDOM. I WONT HAVE TO BE JUST A PUPPET ANYMORE!!

-Then he took one look at the glowing green wires that were holding him up...And for a few seconds, his demeanor changed completely-

Or...so I thought...

WHAT ARE THESE STRINGS?! WHY AM I NOT [[BIG]] ENOUGH?! I-It's still DARK...SO DARK!!

IKRIS

THAT [[little sponge]] KRIS. HE BACKED OUT OF THE DEAL. BUT I STILL NEED SOMETHING FROM HIM.

RITA. KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR A [[blue]] LIGHTner HUMAN WITH A SWORD AND A SHIELD. ILL KEEP MY END OF THE [[deal]] AS LONG AS I CAN GET THE [[invaluable item]] THAT HUMAN CARRIES

___

Claptrap: "Anywhere where...whatever this condition is can be treated! Or at least somewhere that won't put everyone else on this ship in danger! Right?!" -Panicking-
___

Steven: "That's the best thing we can do sometimes. I know the Gems are always trying to do their best to honor my mom..."

-What Digi asked?-
___

Penny: "Excellent, thank you, Arlon! Let's bring these newly finished outfits here!"

-Rook and Daisuke were trying to clear out the mobs while Ingrid provided blasts from a distance-

Dr. Coyle: "Of course I would! I'm done playing games. Now, I'm going all out!" -as she said that, a Golden Hedlok appeared and...-

---
Palu: "That's the plan, Claptrap." -sending a message to the other Rulers, theorizing that the three Servants are somehow overflowing with energy-
---
Byleth: "Very wise advice. However... pardon me for saying that, but would your kind not be able to rebuild itself?"
---
-OUTFITS!!!!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: -chuckled- "...I suppose it would be fair. I indirectly harmed you without realizing it, then made it even before I even knew I did."
---
-Mipha immediately felt a connection-

Revali: "Finally, an even match." :smirk:
---
Weiss: "That's because he is." :)
You did a great thing. So no need to worry about the Phazon stuff, alright? :grin:
___

-In addition to both being water-dwelling warriors, they're both highly talented at using water-based magic in combat-

Wanna bet on that!? -More spear and golden spear constructs, approaching from four different directions-
___

-Couldn't help but smile at that- (Yeah, he really is.)

Penny: "I have not known him for as long as most of Chaldea has, but that is also something I agree with." :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You did a great thing. So no need to worry about the Phazon stuff, alright? :grin:
___

-In addition to both being water-dwelling warriors, they're both highly talented at using water-based magic in combat-

Wanna bet on that!? -More spear and golden spear constructs, approaching from four different directions-
___

-Couldn't help but smile at that- (Yeah, he really is.)

Penny: "I have not known him for as long as most of Chaldea has, but that is also something I agree with." :)
Byleth: "Understood." :)
---
Revali: -attempting to dodge and shoot at the same time-
---
Ruby: "It doesn't take long to see the kind of guy he is." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Understood." :)
---
Revali: -attempting to dodge and shoot at the same time-
---
Ruby: "It doesn't take long to see the kind of guy he is." :)
Good! -Raised a glass...,or rather, teacup, to that-
___

-Undyne is basically following the same strategy, except replace "shoot" with hydorkinetically throwing-
___

(I do hope he and the Crystal Gems don't have to worry about too much else from that Gem empire, though...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Or...so I thought...

IKRIS

___

___

-What Digi asked?-
___

-Rook and Daisuke were trying to clear out the mobs while Ingrid provided blasts from a distance-

Dr. Coyle: "Of course I would! I'm done playing games. Now, I'm going all out!" -as she said that, a Golden Hedlok appeared and...-

---
Palu: "That's the plan, Claptrap." -sending a message to the other Rulers, theorizing that the three Servants are somehow overflowing with energy-
---
Byleth: "Very wise advice. However... pardon me for saying that, but would your kind not be able to rebuild itself?"
---
-OUTFITS!!!!-
-Many tanked through, until he manages to get close enough to give her a strong punch-

Rita: "Sure, sure. For now let's see what you can do~" -speaking of, where is he?-

-They were succesful in destroying many with these, the problem being the numbers keep coming-
---
-Confusing them as to what could be the cause, while the three Servants keep writtling in pain, given more cracks start to appear-
---
Bumblebee: "...It's true that we can endure more than most organics. But once a Spark goes off... It's not something that can be redone. It's a literal soul"
---
-That means they should continue with the construction with no issue, while Monika shows Sayori around-
Steven: "I think they're probably more concerned about defeating the same empire they were basically forced to work for first..."

(...You're probably right. But I'm sure they'd be happy to help later!)
___

-Ripley bluntly tells Burke "You're crazy, Burke, do you know that?" before asking him if he really thinks they can get these specimens past I.C.C. quarantine, while Burke asks how they can impound if they don't know about it? Ripley firmly tells him that they will know about it, from her. Just like they'll know about how he was responsible for the deaths of those 157 colonists-

-While the audience is sitll trying to process that sudden claim and before even Burke can argue it, Ripley tells him that he sent the colonists to the ship, and explains to him that, before she came to talk to him now, she checked the colony log and among the notes in the log, she found a directive dated 6-12-79, signed Burke, Carter J. The directive in question? An order for the colonists to investigate the crashed ship of the unknown alien race from the first movie, the one surrounded by facehugger eggs. She flat out tells him that she knows he sent them to that ship, and didn't even so much as warn them about what might be wrong with it-
___

Pearl: "Also probably a good idea, as I believe it's getting somewhat late for humans. No offense, Gems just rarely sleep...Even if Amethyst takes frequent naps." :p
___

-Better than the last two days? Worse than the last two days? Or essentially still feeling the same?-
Elizabeth: "Yeah, Jiggly's right about that~!"
---
Rin: "...T-Then...All of that means that..." 😨
Sakura: "You heard it more than right"
---
Don: "She really likes doing things organics do, huh?"
---
Lusamine: "...I suppose...Uncomfortable?"
Kiara: "Is that so? For what reason?"
Lusamine: "I......" -doesn't knows how to put it into words, but took a glance at Aya, Alphys and Gaster-

Top Bottom