• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-He blocks the laser with his staff, and also absors bthe energy of it to shoot it back-

-The hero trio splits?-
---
-Kiyohime is a serpental dragon, but still will do to restrain her by the tail-
-She managed to, giving Gil enough time to wrap them under his own chains!-
---
Bumblebee: "Maybe one day you could even visit Cybertron!"
-Shez glad Byleth less tense?-
---
-Monika remembers she loves to eat a lot... Which, uuuh... Isn't a good thing given how it's a sign of depression...-
Sayori: -To Steven- "It'd be soooo nice~!" -to Wolf- "You looked melancholic"
-It didn't work, as this time Spamtom fired a laser blast from his arm cannon at Rook, while also somehow simultaneously summoning several more blue Spamton heads to fire clusters of magic bullets at him-

Oh, you really HAVEN'T fought or defeated him before, have you? :smirk:

-They do, each intending to look for the Gears in different rooms-

-Queen did a cartwheel to avoid it, and seemed to open a computer window that looked like...a chat room?-
___

-...I probably should've considered that since dragons tend to be pretty different in Eastern and Western cultures- :lol:

That's it! They've caught them!
___

Steven: "I would love to!" :b:

Amethyst: "Visiting your guys' home planet? Yeah, that'd be pretty cool." :)
___

-...They really to make sure she's alright...Although the fact that Sayori knows what happened to Monika and the state they were in as NPCs and lines of code in a video game might have given her a new outlook on things, it's still something they should seriously talk to her about-

Steven: "Well, even if it's not bad, that doesn't mean it might not be important...Are you sure you're okay?"
-Rook tried to warp out of there but the attack was so unpredictable that he couldn't fully dodge it-

-COYLE SCREAMS IN RAGE BEFORE PUNCHING JENNY-
---
Palu: "Keep it up!"
---
-Shez sure it-

Byleth: "I imagine Sothis would love to see another world..."
---
Wolf: "It's alright. Don't need to worry about me."

-Shez soon realizes that or does she actually mind which bed she gets?- :V
___

Ford: "Alright, name me some examples of what you've seen then. I've had the misfortune of seeing a lot of corrupt people in power and the scienfitic field in my time, more so after aiding Chaldea in facing interdimensional threats."
___

(We're just glad we could help.) :)

-Dialogue from a few of the friends this time or nah?-
-she wants top bunk, dammit- >.V
---
Frank: "That company's leader has actually been starting a bunch of outbreaks because she believed our greed made us deserve it. She didn't start the first one but most if not all of the others are specifically her fault."
---
Ruby: "I'm so glad you've done so well, Weiss!" :)

Weiss: :lol:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rest was unreplied, Uni.

-she wants top bunk, dammit- >.V
---
Frank: "That company's leader has actually been starting a bunch of outbreaks because she believed our greed made us deserve it. She didn't start the first one but most if not all of the others are specifically her fault."
---
Ruby: "I'm so glad you've done so well, Weiss!" :)

Weiss: :lol:
-Top bunk is so much cooler! The lower one is just a regular bed with another bed placed over it!- :V
___

Ford: ".Tsk, so one of those extremists with hatred of all humanity..."
___

(Are you okay, Ms. Schnee?)

-Weiss is just humble?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Rest was unreplied, Uni.

-Top bunk is so much cooler! The lower one is just a regular bed with another bed placed over it!- :V
___

Ford: ".Tsk, so one of those extremists with hatred of all humanity..."
___

(Are you okay, Ms. Schnee?)

-Weiss is just humble?-
NOT ANYMORE

-EXACTLY-

-but it's clear neither are really mad...-
---
Frank: "Or at least holding back research for some profit... Either way she was no good."
---
Weiss: "I'm perfectly alright." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
NOT ANYMORE

-EXACTLY-

-but it's clear neither are really mad...-
---
Frank: "Or at least holding back research for some profit... Either way she was no good."
---
Weiss: "I'm perfectly alright." :)
(Yeah, this is just how siblings bicker sometimes. They'lll solve it peacefully eventually.) :p
___

Ford: "You talked about her in the present tense in your first mention of her. Is this individual still active? Or even alive...?"
___

(Weiss just tends to be humble about her singing ability.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Yeah, this is just how siblings bicker sometimes. They'lll solve it peacefully eventually.) :p
___

Ford: "You talked about her in the present tense in your first mention of her. Is this individual still active? Or even alive...?"
___

(Weiss just tends to be humble about her singing ability.)
-they're already laughing over it-
---
Frank: "Nope. Dead. Her company's fallen off too."
---
Blake: "Or most things, really."

Weiss: -hmph-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(For the time being, at least, I don't know whether I'll ever be able to, either...)

-And even while he's considering the possibility of being able to forgive them, he's also not sure if they, or at least Kimberly, deserve it or could deserve it-

___

Tetra: "...Back up a minute, what the heck are "aliens"? Like those Gem Link mentioned?"
___

-After dodging a few more tail attacks Ripley doesn't punch the Alien Queen, but instead grabs her and lifts her up, clearly intending to throw her into the airlock-

-Closer to Ripely's and the pilot area of the powerloader as a result, Alien Queen tries to bite Ripley with the nested, secondary mouth in her tongue, which is of course even larger than that of the normal aliens in proportion to the Alien Queen herself. Ripley has to move her own head to dodge the bites, before eventually hitting the tongue with flames from the powerloader's blow torch tool, burning it and causing the Alien Queen to recoil in pain-
___

-A half hour passes with no obvious progress, and a nervous Mr. Smiley sweating increasingly worse as minutes pass-
___

Y-You've been throug ha lot, Lusamine, please take the time you need to collect your thoughts...
Atalanta: "Why do we even have to do it...?"
---
Nanoha: "It's like... From another world compared to your own"
---
Rin: "Yeah! Now you're defenseless!"
---
Marvelous: "...It couldn't have been that long"
Ahim: "It's been. But I'd have to thank you for keeping me company" :)
---
Lusamine: "I...Well...If you think so....."
-It didn't work, as this time Spamtom fired a laser blast from his arm cannon at Rook, while also somehow simultaneously summoning several more blue Spamton heads to fire clusters of magic bullets at him-

Oh, you really HAVEN'T fought or defeated him before, have you? :smirk:

-They do, each intending to look for the Gears in different rooms-

-Queen did a cartwheel to avoid it, and seemed to open a computer window that looked like...a chat room?-
___

-...I probably should've considered that since dragons tend to be pretty different in Eastern and Western cultures- :lol:

That's it! They've caught them!
___

Steven: "I would love to!" :b:

Amethyst: "Visiting your guys' home planet? Yeah, that'd be pretty cool." :)
___

-...They really to make sure she's alright...Although the fact that Sayori knows what happened to Monika and the state they were in as NPCs and lines of code in a video game might have given her a new outlook on things, it's still something they should seriously talk to her about-

Steven: "Well, even if it's not bad, that doesn't mean it might not be important...Are you sure you're okay?"
-Rook tried to warp out of there but the attack was so unpredictable that he couldn't fully dodge it-

---
---
-Shez sure it-

---
-While Zedd sent lightning bolts at her, not questioning her methods and wanting things done-
---
Gil: "Now they are harmless" -they are struggling to free themselves to no avail-
---
Bumblebee: "Just tell me when to do the arrangements!"
---
-They don't want a repeat of what happened in the game-
Sayori: "...Awwww, really?"
Phosphy: "Fair enough. I suppose."
---
Hinoka: "Yeah, we really should." :) I'll take today to see how they behave.
---
-and ask for coffee (: -
---
Sothis: "Though at the same time, given how many lives were shaken up by their presence, the survival of the few may be an unavoidable fate..."
Fate: "Hm. Do you enjoy your job?"
---
-A very good idea as they sit-
---
-And the waitress told them it'll be done soon!-
---
Tiamat: -Writes "Do you really believe they would have either way?"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Differences resolved? :p
___

Ford: -Scoffs- "Sounds like both she and her entire company had it coming."
___

(W-We didn't mean it as an insult...) :lol:
Shez: "There were any to begin with?" :p
---
Frank: "Sure did... still, another outbreak happened afterwards..."
---
Weiss: "...I'm too glad to be upset right now anyway."

Fate: "Hm. Do you enjoy your job?"
---
-A very good idea as they sit-
---
-And the waitress told them it'll be done soon!-
---
Tiamat: -Writes "Do you really believe they would have either way?"-
Phosphy: "Of course I do!"
---
-and talk!-
---
Azura: "Thank you."
---
Sothis: "Most likely. And even with the chance of changing things... Fodlan as a whole would be so drastically different. Byleth wouldn't exist for starters..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Why do we even have to do it...?"
---
Nanoha: "It's like... From another world compared to your own"
---
Rin: "Yeah! Now you're defenseless!"
---
Marvelous: "...It couldn't have been that long"
Ahim: "It's been. But I'd have to thank you for keeping me company" :)
---
Lusamine: "I...Well...If you think so....."
(I don't think we're obligated to...No more than anyone else who was directly affected or nearly killed by their actions is. Besides, even if I ever could, there are many others who they hurt far more that they'd need to earn the forgiveness of first...And considering some of their actions, I doubt they'll be willing to forgive them even more so...)
___

Tetra: "...So like, all of you guys? And my friends and I as visitors to this place?"
___

-Ripley then turns the powerloader towards the airlock, before pressing a button to make the powerloader's forklift arms let go of the Alien Queen, dropping her into it, but the Alien Queen isn't out of her own share of strategies and tricks as she immediately grabs onto the powerloader again as she falls, dragging both it and Ripley herself down with her-

-Newt worriedly calls out to Ripley by her name as they fall, the powerloader landing on and temporarily trapping the Alien Queen and taking visible damage from the fall. Thankfully, being in the pilot seat broke Ripley's own fall, but she's still stuck down there with the Alien Queen, and needs to climb out before the hive queen frees herself or tries land any more attacks-
___

-They've at least been able to have a nice conversation while they're stuck there-

Mr. Smiley: "S-Sorry, everyone, this wheel's really broken down today.

...I have got to try and hire more staff again..."
___

It's fine, don't worry...

Shez: "There were any to begin with?" :p
---
Frank: "Sure did... still, another outbreak happened afterwards..."
---
Weiss: "...I'm too glad to be upset right now anyway."
Nah, mostly just you guys being typical siblings. :p

___

Ford: "Somehow I'm not surprised..."
___

(Your singing was on point as always. I'm glad it went well.) -Smiled at her trainer-

Penny: "And I am glad that everyone had fun." :grin:

---
---
-Shez sure it-

---
-While Zedd sent lightning bolts at her, not questioning her methods and wanting things done-
---
Gil: "Now they are harmless" -they are struggling to free themselves to no avail-
---
---
THINK THAT'S ALL THE [[tricks up my sleeve]]? WRONG!! YOUVE ALL GOT [[100 missed calls]]!!

-Spamton NEO turns both of his hands into phones, which start blasting our magic projectiles that took the shape of soundwave symbols, firing them at such a high rate that it left the four of them VERY little room to try and dodge them-

-She took the hit, crashing into a wall, but it didn't stop her from mocking Coyle, nor did it take her out of hte fight as she quickly stood back up-

Think about it! You may have built Springtron, but unless you defeat him after he defeats the Champion, you can't say you're officially a better fight than him! And you want to be THE best fighter in the universe, don't you?

-Queen continued trying to dodge them, dancing and leaping around the lightning-

-And then suddenly, a bunch of chat box avatars started scrolling around Zedd and typing out random words and sentences. Being a computer Darkner, Queen was able to convert and repurpose these typed words into magic projectiles, all aimed at Zedd's face and helmet-

The stuff with Charlotte and the Delta Warriors was unreplied, Digi.
___

Whew, lots of close calls, there... Nice one, Gil! -Grins with a thumbs-up-
___

Steven: "Maybe after Basel is safe again and we defeat all the villains there..." (I hope we can just capture or put most of them in prisons...) -Still not at all a fan of violent solutions, and while he knows fighting will be necessary, he hopes it doesn't result in any more deaths, even for their enemies-
___

-They'll seriously have to talk to her after this...-

Steven: "Are you sure...?" 😟

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
---
THINK THAT'S ALL THE [[tricks up my sleeve]]? WRONG!! YOUVE ALL GOT [[100 missed calls]]!!

-Spamton NEO turns both of his hands into phones, which start blasting our magic projectiles that took the shape of soundwave symbols, firing them at such a high rate that it left the four of them VERY little room to try and dodge them-

-She took the hit, crashing into a wall, but it didn't stop her from mocking Coyle, nor did it take her out of hte fight as she quickly stood back up-

Think about it! You may have built Springtron, but unless you defeat him after he defeats the Champion, you can't say you're officially a better fight than him! And you want to be THE best fighter in the universe, don't you?

-Queen continued trying to dodge them, dancing and leaping around the lightning-

-And then suddenly, a bunch of chat box avatars started scrolling around Zedd and typing out random words and sentences. Being a computer Darkner, Queen was able to convert and repurpose these typed words into magic projectiles, all aimed at Zedd's face and helmet-

___

___

Steven: "Maybe after Basel is safe again and we defeat all the villains there..." (I hope we can just capture or put most of them in prisons...) -Still not at all a fan of violent solutions, and while he knows fighting will be necessary, he hopes it doesn't result in any more deaths, even for their enemies-
___

-Ingrid vanished in a bunch of sparkles-

-Rook did decently at avoiding the majority of them-

-poor Daisuke :V-

Dr. Coyle: "And I'll settle that question AFTER I TURN YOU INTO SCRAP METAL!" 😡 -LOTS OF BLASTS-
---
Palutena: "Now we need a good place to keep them contained..."
---
Shez: "Whatever it takes for them to no longer be a threat."

-Byleth nodded-
---
Wolf: "Let's focus on your friends for now."

Nah, mostly just you guys being typical siblings. :p

___

Ford: "Somehow I'm not surprised..."
___

(Your singing was on point as always. I'm glad it went well.) -Smiled at her trainer-

Penny: "And I am glad that everyone had fun." :grin:
Byleth: "That sounds about right." :)

Shez: "Hehehe." :grin:
---
Frank: "I'd rather not talk about that time. Things got really weird..."
---
Weiss: "I should probably get ready for autographs..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That sounds about right." :)

Shez: "Hehehe." :grin:
---
Frank: "I'd rather not talk about that time. Things got really weird..."
---
Weiss: "I should probably get ready for autographs..."
I know some when I see some. Sans and Papyrus bicker all the time...Okay, ti's mostly Papyrus that bickers. Sans is usually just cracking jokes at his expense. Ufufufufufu~!
___

Ford: "Let me guess, mutants and different strains of whatever virus created the zombies?"
___

OH, YOU VERY MUCH SHOULD! THERE'S ALREADY A CONSIDERABLE CROWD OF PEOPLE IN LINE FOR THEM!

-Someone suggests taking Winter with her because having a cute dog nearby would be good for popularity?- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know some when I see some. Sans and Papyrus bicker all the time...Okay, ti's mostly Papyrus that bickers. Sans is usually just cracking jokes at his expense. Ufufufufufu~!
___

Ford: "Let me guess, mutants and different strains of whatever virus created the zombies?"
___

OH, YOU VERY MUCH SHOULD! THERE'S ALREADY A CONSIDERABLE CROWD OF PEOPLE IN LINE FOR THEM!

-Someone suggests taking Winter with her because having a cute dog nearby would be good for popularity?- :V
Byleth: "From what I saw of them, they seem to get along regardless."
---
Frank: "Something along the lines of that, except a little but worse."
---
Yang: "Maybe you could bring Winter with you? I'm sure a lot of people would melt at seeing a cute girl with a cute dog." :p

Weiss: "...I don't see why not."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "From what I saw of them, they seem to get along regardless."
---
Frank: "Something along the lines of that, except a little but worse."
---
Yang: "Maybe you could bring Winter with you? I'm sure a lot of people would melt at seeing a cute girl with a cute dog." :p

Weiss: "...I don't see why not."
Well, yeah. They might be pretty different from each other and bicker semi-frequently, but they're still brothers.
___

Ford: "How extreme were the mutations...?"
___

(Huh, I guess I could go too. Do you really think most people out there will think I'm cute?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Of course I do!"
---
-and talk!-
---
Azura: "Thank you."
---
Sothis: "Most likely. And even with the chance of changing things... Fodlan as a whole would be so drastically different. Byleth wouldn't exist for starters..."
Fate: "Hm. What sort of machines have you made?"
---
Erika: "My aunties are all really cool!"
---
Mata Hari: "Now let's enjoy it, we three~"
Shirou: So enthusiastic.
---
Tiamat: "....." -didn't consider that last part admittedly-
(I don't think we're obligated to...No more than anyone else who was directly affected or nearly killed by their actions is. Besides, even if I ever could, there are many others who they hurt far more that they'd need to earn the forgiveness of first...And considering some of their actions, I doubt they'll be willing to forgive them even more so...)
___

Tetra: "...So like, all of you guys? And my friends and I as visitors to this place?"
___

-Ripley then turns the powerloader towards the airlock, before pressing a button to make the powerloader's forklift arms let go of the Alien Queen, dropping her into it, but the Alien Queen isn't out of her own share of strategies and tricks as she immediately grabs onto the powerloader again as she falls, dragging both it and Ripley herself down with her-

-Newt worriedly calls out to Ripley by her name as they fall, the powerloader landing on and temporarily trapping the Alien Queen and taking visible damage from the fall. Thankfully, being in the pilot seat broke Ripley's own fall, but she's still stuck down there with the Alien Queen, and needs to climb out before the hive queen frees herself or tries land any more attacks-
___

-They've at least been able to have a nice conversation while they're stuck there-

Mr. Smiley: "S-Sorry, everyone, this wheel's really broken down today.

...I have got to try and hire more staff again..."
___

It's fine, don't worry...
Atalanta: "There's so many we don't know that they must have hurt..."
---
Alice: "...You are...Most of us are..."
Bunyan: "I didn't think of that" -has Babe and Phanthump in her arms-
---
Rin: "Come in, come on... You can climb on! Do it!"
---
Marvelous: "We'll be here for hours, won't we?"
Ahim: "At least we're together!"
---
-So she tries to clear her own mind a little...-

___

___

___

Dr. Coyle: "And I'll settle that question AFTER I TURN YOU INTO SCRAP METAL!" 😡 -LOTS OF BLASTS-
---
---

-Byleth nodded-
---
Zedd: "Don't you think just because of this size that I won't be able to dodge!" -and indeed, most words thrown at her managed to evade-

Woops!
-Ralsei would be the one to come across something unexpected-
---
-Fortunately Lindy had already located an appropriate desertic planet to do such-
-Now they only need to transport them there-
---
Bumblebee: "True, I promise your place will be freed!"
---
Sayori: "Awww, you mean me?"
-Natsuki and Yuri would be completed in some days btw-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Well, yeah. They might be pretty different from each other and bicker semi-frequently, but they're still brothers.
___

Ford: "How extreme were the mutations...?"
___

(Huh, I guess I could go too. Do you really think most people out there will think I'm cute?)
Shez: "Siblings, am I right?" :p
---
Frank: "They could think..."
---
Weiss: "Why wouldn't they?"

Fate: "Hm. What sort of machines have you made?"
---
Erika: "My aunties are all really cool!"
---
Mata Hari: "Now let's enjoy it, we three~"
Shirou: So enthusiastic.
---
Tiamat: "....." -didn't consider that last part admittedly-
Phosphy: "I've tinkered with stuff here and there, though one I'm really proud of is a device that can trap whatever steps on it."
---
Hinoka: "I know that, kiddo." :p
---
-she truly be a ray of sunshine-
---
Sothis: "And a part of me wonders if the faith I regained in humanity is due to my time spent with her..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "There's so many we don't know that they must have hurt..."
---
Alice: "...You are...Most of us are..."
Bunyan: "I didn't think of that" -has Babe and Phanthump in her arms-
---
Rin: "Come in, come on... You can climb on! Do it!"
---
Marvelous: "We'll be here for hours, won't we?"
Ahim: "At least we're together!"
---
-So she tries to clear her own mind a little...-
(Likely from across multiple planets...)
___

Tetra: "I hate to admit it, but now I'm confused...Also, wait, you're Paul Bunyan, right? Link mentioned you and your big sister." -Unsurprising since Fi and Altera considered each other sisters-
___

-And Ripley does soon start climbing up the ladder out of there, even as the Alien Queen snarls, hisses, and flails her limbs and tail around trying to free herself ...-

-...And then grabs onto Ripley's leg before she can climb all the way up-
___

-Yeah, they aren't stuck up there alone with no one else to talk to, at least...-
___

-How does she do?-

Shez: "Siblings, am I right?" :p
---
Frank: "They could think..."
---
Weiss: "Why wouldn't they?"
I'm an only child, but being friends with Papyrus and Sans and seeing them gave me a pretty good idea of what typica sibling relationships are like.

'Sides, Pap himself is like a little brother to me, so in a way, I got to be a big sis anyway. :p

___

Ford: "...Zombies that retain most of their cognitive functions..."
__

(I guess most people tend to think I am...)

-Except Chaldea's grouchiest or meanest members- :V

---
---

-Byleth nodded-
---
Zedd: "Don't you think just because of this size that I won't be able to dodge!" -and indeed, most words thrown at her managed to evade-

Woops!
---
-Fortunately Lindy had already located an appropriate desertic planet to do such-
---
---

That's Not Even The Full Attack. DRAMA!

-Suddenly, all the typed words start moving faster and start flying at Zedd's head directly-

Ralsei: "Hmm? Oh, this room looks interesting!" -Goes to investigate said room-

-While Moon is only barely avoiding each projectile-

Moon: "What kind of automaton is this?!"

Wuh-oh! -Tries to fly out of the way, using the rocket jets on her pig tails to fly-

___

Lapis: "I know we had to keep them from causing any harm, but...are they gonna alright?" :urg:
___

Steven: "We know we can count on you guys." :)
___

Steven: "You're one of Monika's oldest friends, but you're also new here. I'm pretty sure he's talking about you." :p

-Likely within the week in-universe-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Woops!
---
---
---
That's Not Even The Full Attack. DRAMA!

-Suddenly, all the typed words start moving faster and start flying at Zedd's head directly-

Ralsei: "Hmm? Oh, this room looks interesting!" -Goes to investigate said room-

-While Moon is only barely avoiding each projectile-

Moon: "What kind of automaton is this?!"

Wuh-oh! -Tries to fly out of the way, using the rocket jets on her pig tails to fly-

___

Lapis: "I know we had to keep them from causing any harm, but...are they gonna alright?" :urg:
___

Steven: "We know we can count on you guys." :)
___

Steven: "You're one of Monika's oldest friends, but you're also new here. I'm pretty sure he's talking about you." :p

-Likely within the week in-universe-
Ingrid: "Let's focus on crushing it first. After that, we can seek answers."
---
Palutena: "...I don't know..." :urg:
---
Byleth: "I don't think I've ever been in that place. It sounds somewhat lovely."
---
Wolf: "Yeah, I am." :)

I'm an only child, but being friends with Papyrus and Sans and seeing them gave me a pretty good idea of what typica sibling relationships are like.

'Sides, Pap himself is like a little brother to me, so in a way, I got to be a big sis anyway. :p

___

Ford: "...Zombies that retain most of their cognitive functions..."
__

(I guess most people tend to think I am...)

-Except Chaldea's grouchiest or meanest members- :V
Shez: "Sounds like a fun time for you." :p
---
Frank: "Some were stronger, some were faster, I've even seen one able to heal wounds by getting shocked. Some really nasty stuff."
---
Weiss: "And it'll be something fun for us to do together." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Sounds like a fun time for you." :p
---
Frank: "Some were stronger, some were faster, I've even seen one able to heal wounds by getting shocked. Some really nasty stuff."
---
Weiss: "And it'll be something fun for us to do together." :)
He's the best pal I could ask for, honestly. Didn't think I'd be good friends with someone who was desperate to learn combat just to join the Royal Guard, but then again, I had a similar start as a kid. I guess I saw some of myself in him once I realized that.
___

Ford: "Undead who could heal their own wounds and injruies through electrical charges? Fascinating, but mostly horrifying,.."
___

(Alright! Let's go to the autograph table, then!) :b: -Tails waggling-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "I've tinkered with stuff here and there, though one I'm really proud of is a device that can trap whatever steps on it."
---
Hinoka: "I know that, kiddo." :p
---
-she truly be a ray of sunshine-
---
Sothis: "And a part of me wonders if the faith I regained in humanity is due to my time spent with her..."
Fate: "Is it camouflaged in some form?"
---
Erika: "Like how Auntie Azura can do so many things singing!"
---
-Indeed, she may tease, but wants her to truly enjoy herself-
---
Tiamat: -Writes "What you think would happen if you didn't?"-
(Likely from across multiple planets...)
___

Tetra: "I hate to admit it, but now I'm confused...Also, wait, you're Paul Bunyan, right? Link mentioned you and your big sister." -Unsurprising since Fi and Altera considered each other sisters-
___

-And Ripley does soon start climbing up the ladder out of there, even as the Alien Queen snarls, hisses, and flails her limbs and tail around trying to free herself ...-

-...And then grabs onto Ripley's leg before she can climb all the way up-
___

-Yeah, they aren't stuck up there alone with no one else to talk to, at least...-
___

-How does she do?-
Atalanta: "Many worlds... Enslaved and losing lives..."
---
Bunyan: "Yes! Yes that me! Though now they call me Paula..."
---
-Rin gasps in shock-
---
Marvelous: "The others better be having fun....."
Ahim: "...So, how about we tell some stories?"
---
-They see her taking a deep breath after a minute-
---
---
Byleth: "I don't think I've ever been in that place. It sounds somewhat lovely."
---
Zedd: "Okay, that is annoying!" -he tried to dodge, but was more difficult-

-He would see some of the cloned soldiers coming from it-
---
Gil: "Do you know why this happened?"
---
Bumblebee: "I've only been there briefly, but it was nice!"
---
Sayori: "I don't feel bad now"

-Pretty much-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He's the best pal I could ask for, honestly. Didn't think I'd be good friends with someone who was desperate to learn combat just to join the Royal Guard, but then again, I had a similar start as a kid. I guess I saw some of myself in him once I realized that.
___

Ford: "Undead who could heal their own wounds and injruies through electrical charges? Fascinating, but mostly horrifying,.."
___

(Alright! Let's go to the autograph table, then!) :b: -Tails waggling-
Shez: "That's pretty cute." :)
---
Frank: "Believe me, I know that..."
---
-THEY DO SOOOO-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Is it camouflaged in some form?"
---
Erika: "Like how Auntie Azura can do so many things singing!"
---
-Indeed, she may tease, but wants her to truly enjoy herself-
---
Tiamat: -Writes "What you think would happen if you didn't?"-
Phosphy: "Now where's the fun in telling that?" :p
---
Kamui: "She sure can. Her voice is wonderful as well."
---
-0how nice of she-
---
Sothis: "I... do not want to know." :urg:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "Many worlds... Enslaved and losing lives..."
---
Bunyan: "Yes! Yes that me! Though now they call me Paula..."
---
-Rin gasps in shock-
---
Marvelous: "The others better be having fun....."
Ahim: "...So, how about we tell some stories?"
---
-They see her taking a deep breath after a minute-
(It's not like we knew...)
___

Tetra: "Nice to meet you then, Paula. These two must be your pet Ox and Pokemon, right?" -Talking with a kinder tone since she's both a younger kid as well as Altera's sister-
___

-It's evident that the Alien Queen will stop at nothing to kill Ripley to avenge her young, but Ripley herself isn't going to just give up so easily, throwing one of her arms over one of the ladder bars for additional support, and with no options,finally opens up the second airlock door, causing a strong decompression that pulls the oxygen and tons of debris out of the ship-

-Bishop and Newt are pulled across the floor as well as a result, and have to grab onto some grates on the floor to avoid getting thrown out as well, holding on for dear life and even causing Bishop to panic-
___

-What kind of stories?-
___

H-How are you doing...?

Shez: "That's pretty cute." :)
---
Frank: "Believe me, I know that..."
---
-THEY DO SOOOO-
Thanks, Pap in general tends to be. :p I should hang out with him later...and give him another noogie. :p

-Suddenly starting sweating in fear elsewhere-
___

Ford: "Was this strain at least eventually wiped out or contained?"
___

-As Weiss anticipated, there are indeed quite a few tourists and some locals alike waiting in line for Weiss' autograph-

---
---
---

---
---
---

-Pretty much-
Rule #1 Of Live Chat Rooms, Lord Zedd: Everyone Is Prone To Spam And Arguing. Ohohohohohoho~!

Ralsei: (Those are some of those clones!)

WHAT'S THE MATTER? HAVENT EVER MET A [[BIG SHOT]] SALESMAN BEFORE?!

The ARMS stuff was unreplied, Uni.
___

Lapis: "My friends..." 😟

Palutena thinks it's got something to do with Zelda, and knowing what's going on there, I wouldn't be surprised...
___

-I think Byleth was there briefly since she arrived before Toffee returned?-

Steven: "It's basically an advanced city in a giant metal tower, but that's what makes it cool!"
___

Peridot: "...You really don't?" -Concerned but hopeful-

-So Sayori will have a few extra days to adjust to reality in advance, meaning she might be able to help the two adjust as well-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---

-Pretty much-
Rule #1 Of Live Chat Rooms, Lord Zedd: Everyone Is Prone To Spam And Arguing. Ohohohohohoho~!

Ralsei: (Those are some of those clones!)

WHAT'S THE MATTER? HAVENT EVER MET A [[BIG SHOT]] SALESMAN BEFORE?!

The ARMS stuff was unreplied, Uni.
___

Lapis: "My friends..." 😟

Palutena thinks it's got something to do with Zelda, and knowing what's going on there, I wouldn't be surprised...
___

-I think Byleth was there briefly since she arrived before Toffee returned?-

Steven: "It's basically an advanced city in a giant metal tower, but that's what makes it cool!"
___

Peridot: "...You really don't?" -Concerned but hopeful-

-So Sayori will have a few extra days to adjust to reality in advance, meaning she might be able to help the two adjust as well-
Ingrid: "I have met far worse than you. You'll be but a bug under my heel after this." -STRIKES THE MECH'S BACK-

Dr. Coyle continues her assault with more blasts, becoming closer to a bullet hell-
---
Palu: "But that's as good of a lead as we have..."
---
Byleth: "....This does not make me feel safer..."

Shez: "I doubt they're nothing like our own advanced civilization, B. It'll be fine."
---
-and also help Monika with her own worries?-

Thanks, Pap in general tends to be. :p I should hang out with him later...and give him another noogie. :p

-Suddenly starting sweating in fear elsewhere-
___

Ford: "Was this strain at least eventually wiped out or contained?"
___

-And there are indeed quite a few tourists and locals alike waiting in line for Weiss' autograph-
Shez: "Heheh. Have fun with that." -tempted to to the same to Byleth-
---
Frank: "I... hope so, honestl."
---
Weiss: Whoa... so many people...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Heheh. Have fun with that." -tempted to to the same to Byleth-
---
Frank: "I... hope so, honestl."
---
Weiss: Whoa... so many people...
-And Byleth gets a noogie on the spot?- :V
___

Ford: "You're not certain if it has?"
___

(Okay, this might take a while...)

-It's actually not an extremely high amount of people, but there's plenty of new fans who want to talk to and get an autograph from this star, so she might be here for about 45 minutes to an hour-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Byleth gets a noogie on the spot?- :V
___

Ford: "You're not certain if it has?"
___

(Okay, this might take a while...)

-It's actually not an extremely high amount of people, but there's plenty of new fans who want to talk to and get an autograph from this star, so she might be here for about 45 minutes to an hour-
-almost immediately :V-
---
Frank: "It's impossible to tell, honestly..."
---
Weiss: "It'll be fine, Winter." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-almost immediately :V-
---
Frank: "It's impossible to tell, honestly..."
---
Weiss: "It'll be fine, Winter." :)
Looks like I just gave you an idea. :laugh:
___

Ford: -Sigh- "As is typically the case with viruses..."
___

(I've never been at an event like this before, but you're right. The concert went well, so I'm sure this will, too!)

-Of course, a lot of the fans in line were excited to meet her, and first few people in-line not only complimented or praised Weiss on her singing, but also asked where her next concert might be held. Or, at least the tourists among them did, since only the locals from Beach City know that it might not even be on this planet since she's not from this dimension-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Looks like I just gave you an idea. :laugh:
___

Ford: -Sigh- "As is typically the case with viruses..."
___

(I've never been at an event like this before, but you're right. The concert went well, so I'm sure this will, too!)

-Of course, a lot of the fans in line were excited to meet her, and first few people in-line not only complimented or praised Weiss on her singing, but also asked where her next concert might be held. Or, at least the tourists among them did, since only the locals from Beach City know that it might not even be on this planet since she's not from this dimension-
Byleth: >_<
---
Frank: "That's just how the world is sometimes..."
---
Weiss: "Well, I'm honestly not sure...but I would love to perform her again some day. You people are great." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: >_<
---
Frank: "That's just how the world is sometimes..."
---
Weiss: "Well, I'm honestly not sure...but I would love to perform her again some day. You people are great." :)
-Undyne cackles at the sight-
___

Ford: "And none of this involved black magic or the supernatural?"
___

-Pretty much all of the fans were awed or moved by that comment, with most admitting that they don't live in Beach City and are mostly just visiting for reasons that vary from person to person-

-Still, some them actually note that they are people who live in the town, and they all said something expressing high gratitude for the compliment-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne cackles at the sight-
___

Ford: "And none of this involved black magic or the supernatural?"
___

-Pretty much all of the fans were awed or moved by that comment, with most admitting that they don't live in Beach City and are mostly just visiting for reasons that vary from person to person-

-Still, some them actually note that they are people who live in the town, and they all said something expressing high gratitude for the compliment-
Ingrid: -also giggling a bit-
---
Frank: "Nope. Just pure science."
---
-that's very nice~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she somehow warps behind Shez to do it-
---
Frank: "Yeah......."
---
Weiss: What do I even answer this with?
Whoa, now that's impressive! -Assumed it was teleportation-
___

Ford: "Yet despite the danger of the situation, you clearly survived. And these contraptions were what helped you combat them?"
___

-Even Winter herself looks visibly confused as to how to best answer or explain that, since she's a Pokemon...-

-Well...everyone here is used to strange stuff like the Crystal Gems and all the magic and technology from their Homeworld that they've witnessed or discovered, so the existence of creatures like Pokemon wouldn't be entirely surprising to them- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Whoa, now that's impressive! -Assumed it was teleportation-
___

Ford: "Yet despite the danger of the situation, you clearly survived. And these contraptions were what helped you combat them?"
___

-Even Winter herself looks visibly confused as to how to best answer or explain that, since she's a Pokemon...-

-Well...everyone here is used to strange stuff like the Crystal Gems and all the magic and technology from their Homeworld that they've witnessed or discovered, so the existence of creatures like Pokemon wouldn't be entirely surprising to them- :V
Shez: "Oh come on! That's no fair!"
---
Frank: "They helped a lot, yeah."
---
-that's fair enough, but they still aren't sure of how to tell-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Oh come on! That's no fair!"
---
Frank: "They helped a lot, yeah."
---
-that's fair enough, but they still aren't sure of how to tell-
-Undyne cakcles even harder at that exchange-
___

Ford: "How did you learn how to build them?"
___

-Hmm...Maybe just say that she's a rare breed from a cold and/or tropical region, then? It's technically accurate- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne cakcles even harder at that exchange-
___

Ford: "How did you learn how to build them?"
___

-Hmm...Maybe just say that she's a rare breed from a cold and/or tropical region, then? It's technically accurate- :V
Shez: >_<
---
Frank: "I just... improvised after seeing another guy do the same."
---
-that's true lmao-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That's one way to put it."
---
Frank: "Sometimes, the answers are just simple..."
---
Weiss: "She's a rare breed from a very exotic location." :)
One way to put it? You're literally adoptive siblings, and you're bickinerg and casually trying to outdo one and other.
___

Ford: "They can't always be, unfortunately...I appreciate a good academic challenge, but there's been many times in my life where later on, I found myself wishing I had known the answers to something I was studying much sooner than I did..."
___

-There's lots of "Oohs!" and "Wows!" from the fans, with many telling her dog looks adorable and adding that they wish they had one like her-

-She's rather humbled from all the compliments, visibly a little nervous, but still smiling-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
One way to put it? You're literally adoptive siblings, and you're bickinerg and casually trying to outdo one and other.
___

Ford: "They can't always be, unfortunately...I appreciate a good academic challenge, but there's been many times in my life where later on, I found myself wishing I had known the answers to something I was studying much sooner than I did..."
___

-There's lots of "Oohs!" and "Wows!" from the fans, with many telling her dog looks adorable and adding that they wish they had one like her-

-She's rather humbled from all the compliments, visibly a little nervous, but still smiling-
Byleth: "And it's always been entertaining." :)
---
Frank: "Hindsight'll do thatto ya."
---
-Weiss pats her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "And it's always been entertaining." :)
---
Frank: "Hindsight'll do thatto ya."
---
-Weiss pats her-
Gotta say, I agree. :p

-Shez still annoyed or just laughing about it at this point?-
___

Ford: "I'd argue that even that's an understatement..."
___

-She couldn't help but cheerfully smile and waggle her tails at that-

-There's lots of "Awwwwwws~" from the people still in-line-

Top Bottom