• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Ah, she really is!" -she can't believe it took her months to call her mother after adoption... Now she looks up to her-
---
-What are her thoughts?-
---
Mata Hari: "Come on, just ooooonce~" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "I don't think you're any bad"-
Phosphy: "Yeah. Pretty chill for a boss too." :p
---
Hinoka: Sounds like I need to make sure she's less spoiled.
---
Azura: "....I suppose just once..."
---
Sothis: "Thank you for saying that. However, I did commit horrible things in the past, so clearly I am capable of it."

-That said, Shez hasn't really started to consider Chaldea a home yet and is mostly just here because her sister Byleth is?-
___

Ford: "I must say, as crude as the craftsmanship is, it seems to be surprisingly effective for makeshift weapons..."
___

-Rin's already been working as her agent since the idol contest with Liz, remember?-
-pretty much, she's even sleeping in the same room-
---
Frank: "Had to make some really quick builds to survive. They don't look like much, but some of that stuff is incredible."
---
-I actually forgot that-

-And Zedd puts his foot on her before she could stand up to mock her-
Paris: -Answering to Queen- "Ah, I will try my best!"

Charlotte: "Thank you! Now hmmm... Where could they be storing them...?"

-Poor Daisuke LOL-
---
-At most just a few bottles-
-TAMAMO WAS STRUCK BY THE LASER-
---
Bumblebee: "I lost a lot of friends in the war, but I still have plenty, and can make new ones!"
---
Sayori: "Sorry!" -fidgeting portrait-
Monika: "Awww, it's fine" :)
Tasque Manager: "What do you even hope to gain by working with Koyanskaya...?"

Thanks Paris My Friends Need Help But Stay Safe. Apollo Don't You Dare Let Anything Happen To Him Can You Hear Me?

-She ran off to the room where the Power Coins are being held after saying that-

-While Moon took evasive maneuvers, flying around the bullets-

Ralsei: "Somewhere with high security? One of the leaders' rooms, maybe?"

WHATS THE MATTER?? TOO MUCH [[bullet hell]] FOR YOU??

Can you, though? You haven't actually defeated him in a fight yet, have you?
___

Lapis: "Ugh, there's barely any water around at all..."

Penny: "I can try to provide an additional source of it with a rainstorm, but I worry it would cause a flood..."

Lapis: "A flood's not gonna happen under my watch. If you can summon some water, then do it!"
___

Steven: "There's always going to be people in your lives who have your back. And even when some of your friends aren't in your life anymore...that doesn't mean you can't or won't meet new ones."

Amethyst: "And the fact that you can literally build more of your own people is pretty epic." :p (Certainly sounds way better than draining the resources from a planet to create an army's worth of Gems...)
___

Steven: "Yeah, you were just being protective of your friend. There's nothing wrong with that." :)
Ingrid: "Oh please. Do you know who you are speaking to, you crude automaton?"
---
Palutena: "Do it, Penny!" -trying to keep Pit safe-
---
Byleth: "There can always be new bonds to forge indeed."
---
Wolf: "It's quite sweet." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much, she's even sleeping in the same room-
---
Frank: "Had to make some really quick builds to survive. They don't look like much, but some of that stuff is incredible."
---
-I actually forgot that-
-Shez mentions that it's not really much of a "home" to her?-

-At least as of yet?-
___

Ford: "I can tell. You must have amassed a considerable collection of items over the years to make some of these more advanced contraptions. Where did you even find real functioning Lightsabers?"
___

-Well, Rin has indeed already been working as her official agent- :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Sighs again- (I feel similarly on the matter...Even so, even being unable to forgive them, even with everything they did to the Pokemon and several families...it somehow still feels wrongful to me to not at least grant them a second chance...)
___

Tetra: "Yeah, I got that impression just from looking at them..."
___

It took me a while to realize Tuck copied that one-liner minus the swear word before fighting some villains once.

-The Alien Queen growls and snarls at Ripley in anger, before charging after the woman piloting the powerloader. The two make some careful movements around each other, walking in circles and taking battle stances. A few seconds in , the Alien Queen goes to try and attack but Ripley easily smacks her with one of the powerloader's claws, then lands a second strike with them that knocks the Alien Queen over and intro some crates. The Alien Queen is injured, but it doesn't take her long to stand back up-
___

-Even with Ahim....Actually, probably especially difficult in that case since he's awkward about the entire matter- :p
___

-He left her care long ago to help Team Skull, after all...-
Atalanta: "...You really think that's the case?"
---
Nanoha: "It can be a lot to take in, nyahaha..."
---
Sakura: "That sounds cute" :p
Rin: "Go crush her!"
---
Ahim: "...Do you rememebr when you used an eyepatch because you had an eye infection?"
Marvelous: "What of it?"
Ahim: "I find it cute" :)
---
-Indeed, though those are matters she'll eventually have to confront herself...-
Tasque Manager: "What do you even hope to gain by working with Koyanskaya...?"

Thanks Paris My Friends Need Help But Stay Safe. Apollo Don't You Dare Let Anything Happen To Him Can You Hear Me?

-She ran off to the room where the Power Coins are being held after saying that-

-While Moon took evasive maneuvers, flying around the bullets-

Ralsei: "Somewhere with high security? One of the leaders' rooms, maybe?"

WHATS THE MATTER?? TOO MUCH [[bullet hell]] FOR YOU??

Can you, though? You haven't actually defeated him in a fight yet, have you?
___

Lapis: "Ugh, there's barely any water around at all..."

Penny: "I can try to provide an additional source of it with a rainstorm, but I worry it would cause a flood..."

Lapis: "A flood's not gonna happen under my watch. If you can summon some water, then do it!"
___

Steven: "There's always going to be people in your lives who have your back. And even when some of your friends aren't in your life anymore...that doesn't mean you can't or won't meet new ones."

Amethyst: "And the fact that you can literally build more of your own people is pretty epic." :p (Certainly sounds way better than draining the resources from a planet to create an army's worth of Gems...)
___

Steven: "Yeah, you were just being protective of your friend. There's nothing wrong with that." :)
---
---
---
Zedd: "Simply put, our interests align for the moment. And I'm not kind to traitors, you know?" -he pushed his foot further trying to break her-

Charlotte: "Hmmm... There are some labs..."

-While they're doing that, Rita is taking the chance to go off-
---
-Osakabehime tries to eat him multiple times-
---
Bumblebee: "I guess" :p "I still have people like Hot Rod, Cheetor, Swoop, Hot Shot..."
---
Sayori: "Awwww~"
Monika: ...I'm so glad she's adapting well.
Phosphy: "Yeah. Pretty chill for a boss too." :p
---
Hinoka: Sounds like I need to make sure she's less spoiled.
---
Azura: "....I suppose just once..."
---
Sothis: "Thank you for saying that. However, I did commit horrible things in the past, so clearly I am capable of it."
Fate: "She's... Very willing to bend the rules"
---
-How she's planning to do that?-
---
Mata Hari: "We're on the same page~" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "But you did it after they tried to kill you"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Shez mentions that it's not really much of a "home" to her?-

-At least as of yet?-
___

Ford: "I can tell. You must have amassed a considerable collection of items over the years to make some of these more advanced contraptions. Where did you even find real functioning Lightsabers?"
___

-Well, Rin has indeed already been working as her official agent- :p
Shez: "I kinda struggle at thinking of something as home..."
---
Frank: "Flashlights and gems?"
---
-indeed she has-

Fate: "She's... Very willing to bend the rules"
---
-How she's planning to do that?-
---
Mata Hari: "We're on the same page~" :p
---
Tiamat: -Writes "But you did it after they tried to kill you"-
Phosphy: "And that's fine." :p
---
-discipline!-
---
Azura: "I suppose..."
---
Sothis: "Still, my retaliation was rather oversized..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...You really think that's the case?"
---
Nanoha: "It can be a lot to take in, nyahaha..."
---
Sakura: "That sounds cute" :p
Rin: "Go crush her!"
---
Ahim: "...Do you rememebr when you used an eyepatch because you had an eye infection?"
Marvelous: "What of it?"
Ahim: "I find it cute" :)
---
-Indeed, though those are matters she'll eventually have to confront herself...-
(...I don't know...)
___

Tetra: "That's actually why I haven't told my whole crew what most of this place is like yet. Most of their minds will be imploded halfway through even the simplest explanation of it..."
___

Tuck can be childish sometimes, but he's still an awesome and reliable friend. And one who villains shouldn't underestimate!

-Rin excitedly munching on popcorn?-
___

-How does Marvelous react to this comment?-
___

-Even if she's not aware of them yet...-

Shez: "I kinda struggle at thinking of something as home..."
---
Frank: "Flashlights and gems?"
---
-indeed she has-
What about you the dimension you've from? Are there no towns or cities there that you wanted to live in?
___

Ford: "...That can't seriously be it...What kind of gems are you utilizing for the device?"

___

-So with that, it seems her singing career's already back on track from just this one concert and that idol competition...-

---
---
---
Zedd: "Simply put, our interests align for the moment. And I'm not kind to traitors, you know?" -he pushed his foot further trying to break her-

---
---
Bumblebee: "I guess" :p "I still have people like Hot Rod, Cheetor, Swoop, Hot Shot..."
---
Tasque Manager: "Neither am I...But we were never loyal to Drakkon, Rita, or Koyanskaya."

-It's then that a bunch of lasers are suddenly fired at Zedd from the sideline-

Susie: "Could be worth a shot. I'd say split up if security wasn't already tight here."

SOME [[cheat code]] HOLDERS AND A [[hag]] OF [[royalties]]. AND YOURE TALKING TO THE [[greatest salesman]] WHO EVER [[got kromer]]

Moon: "What do you call me?!" :glare:

ARMS stuff is unreplied.
___

Penny: "Alright!" -Conjures up a rainstorm in the room, creating heavy rainfall-

Lapis: "Okay, another minute's worthy of rainfall should be all I need!"
___

Steven: "I'd love to meet them someday! All the Autobots seem like really nice people." :)
___

Peridot: "Sooooo, how's your introduction to real life been so far?" :b:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Tasque Manager: "Neither am I...But we were never loyal to Drakkon, Rita, or Koyanskaya."

Susie: "Could be worth a shot. I'd say split up if security wasn't already tight here."

SOME [[cheat code]] HOLDERS AND A [[hag]] OF [[royalties]]. AND YOURE TALKING TO THE [[greatest salesman]] WHO EVER [[got kromer]]

ARMS stuff is unreplied.
___

Penny: "Alright!" -Conjures up a rainstorm in the room, creating heavy rainfall-

___

Steven: "I'd love to meet them someday! All the Autobots seem like really nice people." :)
___

Dr. Coyle: "You're just trying to get under my artifical skin..."

Ingrid: "I believe he said 'hag'." :p
---
-what will she do with that water?-
---
Byleth: "You people seem interesting..."
---
-has it been good?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What about you the dimension you've from? Are there no towns or cities there that you wanted to live in?
___

Ford: "...That can't seriously be it...What kind of gems are you utilizing for the device?"

___

-So with that, it seems her singing career's already back on track from just this one concert and that idol competition...-
The rest was unrepleid The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
___

___

Shez: "I'm a mercenary. If I stuck to just one place, I could lose out on so many contracts. It was better to live off as a nomad."
---
Frank: -shrugs- "Hell if I know. I just pick whatever I can find and try to make something with that."
---
-HECK YEAH IT IS-

-and combined with the Dust partnership she has with da Vinci, that means Weiss might be able to have something similar to her old family fortune-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I'm a mercenary. If I stuck to just one place, I could lose out on so many contracts. It was better to live off as a nomad."
---
Frank: -shrugs- "Hell if I know. I just pick whatever I can find and try to make something with that."
---
-HECK YEAH IT IS-

-and combined with the Dust partnership she has with da Vinci, that means Weiss might be able to have something similar to her old family fortune-
I guess that makes sense. Staying in one place didn't seem to stop Team Resonance from getting contracts, but as big as Basel is, it's more of a contained location...
___

Ford: "Huh...Unorthodox, but effective. When did you start creating makeshift devices like these?"
___

-Almost all of which are things her father took away from her as a former heiress...She's not only gotten to manage a Dust business anyway, but has built her own life and achieved just as much success, without his influence, inheritance or shady practices-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I guess that makes sense. Staying in one place didn't seem to stop Team Resonance from getting contracts, but as big as Basel is, it's more of a contained location...
___

Ford: "Huh...Unorthodox, but effective. When did you start creating makeshift devices like these?"
___

-Almost all of which are things her father took away from her as a former heiress...She's not only gotten to manage a Dust business anyway, but has built her own life and achieved just as much success, without his influence, inheritance or shady practices-
Byleth: "A place like that would be bound to make a mercenary more sedentary indeed."
---
Frank: "Probably the time I was raiding a pharmaceutical company's headquarters. It... makes a little more sense in context."
---
Weiss: I think Weiss Schnee is fully back.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "A place like that would be bound to make a mercenary more sedentary indeed."
---
Frank: "Probably the time I was raiding a pharmaceutical company's headquarters. It... makes a little more sense in context."
---
Weiss: I think Weiss Schnee is fully back.
If you're a good mercenary, it's hard to not find work in a city within a metal tower.
___

Ford: "Was this for journalism, or just survival? My niece and nephew mentioned that you've had to survive your share of zombie outbreaks."
___

-Jacques might be rolling in his grave due to the Dust business and fortune- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you're a good mercenary, it's hard to not find work in a city within a metal tower.
___

Ford: "Was this for journalism, or just survival? My niece and nephew mentioned that you've had to survive your share of zombie outbreaks."
___

-Jacques might be rolling in his grave due to the Dust business and fortune- :V
Shez: "Well, now I'm tempted." :p
---
Frank: "A little of both, honestly. I was trying to track down the source of the outbreaks and had a good lead."
---
-oh, absolutely!-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "And that's fine." :p
---
-discipline!-
---
Azura: "I suppose..."
---
Sothis: "Still, my retaliation was rather oversized..."
Fate: "It did save us a number of times..."
---
-Startting now?-
---
Mata Hari: "Gold" :p
Shirou: "I just want coffee"
---
Tiamat: -Writes "You really believe so?"-
(...I don't know...)
___

Tetra: "That's actually why I haven't told my whole crew what most of this place is like yet. Most of their minds will be imploded halfway through even the simplest explanation of it..."
___

Tuck can be childish sometimes, but he's still an awesome and reliable friend. And one who villains shouldn't underestimate!

-Rin excitedly munching on popcorn?-
___

-How does Marvelous react to this comment?-
___

-Even if she's not aware of them yet...-
Atalanta: "......Nor do I"
---
Hayate: "Sounds funny. I'm jesting" :p
---
-She is... Even finishing it and slurping on soda next-
---
Marvelous: ".......Cute?"
Ahim: "I said so" :p
---
Kiara: She's been staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes...

ARMS stuff is unreplied.
___

___

___

---
---
---
-has it been good?-
Zeds: "Ack! Well look who's here too..."

Charlotte: "Be careful you all, please..."

-About 5 to 10 people in Gensokyo sneezed-
-Twice, once when Spamton said that, the other when Ingrid did-
-And Palutena and Scáthach- :V
---
-What Uni aaaasked-
---
Bumblebee: "At least most I know are, can present them to you some time! There's people like Jazz or Blaster who love music, or Beachcomber and Hound who love going around environments! My friend Bulkhead also likes crafting stuff, or there's Blurr who loves to race"
---
Sayori: "It's even more than I expected! Everywhere is so awesome~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "......Nor do I"
---
Hayate: "Sounds funny. I'm jesting" :p
---
-She is... Even finishing it and slurping on soda next-
---
Marvelous: ".......Cute?"
Ahim: "I said so" :p
---
Kiara: She's been staring at the ceiling for 10 minutes...
(I didn't trust Trini, and I especially can't stand Kimberly...But I'm still truly conflicted on whether they deserve another chance, Ata... )
___

Tetra: "Meh, it's fine. Most of my crew can incite laughs when they make mistakes." :p
___

(Rin's really gotten into this movie!)

Nora: -Upstairs- (One of the only sequels that's even more of a classic than the first movie.) :p
___

-Yep, she really said that- :p
___

-Whispering to Kiara- Sh-Should we say something...? 😟

---
---
---
-has it been good?-

---
-What Uni aaaasked-
---
Bumblebee: "At least most I know are, can present them to you some time! There's people like Jazz or Blaster who love music, or Beachcomber and Hound who love going around environments! My friend Bulkhead also likes crafting stuff, or there's Blurr who loves to race"
---
Yeah I'm Going To Have To Cancel Your World Domination Plans For Today. If One Of Your Steps To Accomplishing It Is Hurting My Friends I'm Afraid They'll Have To Be Permanently Cancelled

Kris: "Don't worry, This ain't our first rodeo."

Am I wrong, though? Technically, Springtron defeating Max Brass would make him the ARMS Champion, not you. 🤔

-Yukari can't catch a break?- :V

Moon: "Oh, I'll show you who's a hag!" -Fired a bunch of magic beams at the strange giant robot-
___

-She uses it to create giant chain constructs, which she then sends towards the giant yokai forms of Tamamo, Kiyo and Osaka-
___

Steven: "They all have so many different interests!"
___

Steven: "Isn't it? I thought life was cool even before I learned about Gem powers and stuff, and before I met Chaldea! It just gets more awesome the more new stuff you learn about it!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(I didn't trust Trini, and I especially can't stand Kimberly...But I'm still truly conflicted on whether they deserve another chance, Ata... )
___

Tetra: "Meh, it's fine. Most of my crew can incite laughs when they make mistakes." :p
___

(Rin's really gotten into this movie!)

Nora: -Upstairs- (One of the only sequels that's even more of a classic than the first movie.) :p
___

-Yep, she really said that- :p
___

-Whispering to Kiara- Sh-Should we say something...? 😟
Atalanta: "I can't help but think on how willing they were to kill the children..."
---
Hayate: "Seems we'll get along then!" -Tetra a little concerned this kid is on a wheelchair?-
---
-Both would be right, Sakura giggling at her sisters enthusiasm-
---
-He just tries to dismiss it-
-But anyone could see his cheeks rose-tinted-
---
Kiara: "Not for the moment, she must be sorting some thoughts now"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tempted.to what?
___

Ford: "I'm assuming things quickly spiraled down from there..."

___

(You guys did awesome out there!) :b:
Byleth: "I think she means making a living in basel."
---
Frank: "Let's just say it was a good lead."
---
Weiss: "Thank you, Winter." :)

Fate: "It did save us a number of times..."
---
-Startting now?-
---
Mata Hari: "Gold" :p
Shirou: "I just want coffee"
---
Tiamat: -Writes "You really believe so?"-
Phosphy: "A true leader must respect the rules... but also know when to bend them."
---
-SURE-

Hinoka: "Alright, kiddo. What do you want?"
---
Azura: "Coffee sounds nice too." :)
---
Sothis: "I do... but it's not like I can reverse it."

---
-What Uni aaaasked-
---
---
Yeah I'm Going To Have To Cancel Your World Domination Plans For Today. If One Of Your Steps To Accomplishing It Is Hurting My Friends I'm Afraid They'll Have To Be Permanently Cancelled

Am I wrong, though? Technically, Springtron defeating Max Brass would make him the ARMS Champion, not you. 🤔

Moon: "Oh, I'll show you who's a hag!" -Fired a bunch of magic beams at the strange giant robot-
___

-She uses it to create giant chain constructs, which she then sends towards the giant yokai forms of Tamamo, Kiyo and Osaka-
___

___

Steven: "Isn't it? I thought life was cool even before I learned about Gem powers and stuff, and before I met Chaldea! It just gets more awesome the more new stuff you learn about it!"
Dr. Coyle: "But I built him. What makes you think I didn't manage to build an even better body for myself?!"

Ingrid: "Hold my hands, Daisuke!"

Daisuke: "....Okay!" -does so-

-Ingrid then spins around, dragging Daisuke with her momentum in a matter skin to Mario spinning Bowser in SM64, before throwing him right at the giant robot-

Daisuke: Oh, I get it! -charges his fist with lightning and goes for a mighty punch!-
---
Palu: "A good start. Might give Gil the time he needs to restrain them."
---
Byleth: "They truly are like humans..."
---
Wolf: Yeah... everywhere... -misses the Twilight Realm for... a very specific reason-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "I can't help but think on how willing they were to kill the children..."
---
Hayate: "Seems we'll get along then!" -Tetra a little concerned this kid is on a wheelchair?-
---
-Both would be right, Sakura giggling at her sisters enthusiasm-
---
-He just tries to dismiss it-
-But anyone could see his cheeks rose-tinted-
---
Kiara: "Not for the moment, she must be sorting some thoughts now"
(Remember, Trini was only standing guard at that cage the Pokemon and I were imprisoned in, along with the one that young Diaz was imprisoned in as well.)

(I can't speak for what she did as one of those so-called "Ranger Sentries" before, but the one did the most damage to those of us here was and still is Kimberly...) -He's still especially bitter towards her due to her actions being what nearly got several young Pokemon killed-

___

Tetra: "I can agree with that! What's with the wheelchair, though? Injury or...?" -Sounded concerned before she could finished asking that last question, not wanting to be insensitive if the condition that has her in a wheelchair is permanent-
___

-The Alien Queen gets up, and starts swinging the blade at the end of her tail around, before attempted to stab as well as swipe Ripley with it. Ripley is able to move the powerloader to the side just enough to block and dodge the attacks, the two continuing to move around each other in a circle, steadily and patiently-

-It's evident that it's just as much of a battle of wits as it is a physical brawl-
___

-Including Ahim-
___

-Sighs- I-I've been there...

Byleth: "I think she means making a living in basel."
---
Frank: "Let's just say it was a good lead."
---
Weiss: "Thank you, Winter." :)
Ah. Well, Chaldea literally lives there, so why not give it a shot once the organizations get their old home back?
___

Ford: "I know what that's like...I never really worked in journalism, but I was still always looking for answers about many of life's strangest mysteries."

//Imagining Ford say that he's never worked in journalism actually sounds kind of odd knowing that his VA also frequently portrayed...well, do I even need to say who? :V
___

(Winter's told us you were a great singer, but actually hearing you in concert was incredible!)

(We told you the concert would go well.) -Cheerful smile-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ah. Well, Chaldea literally lives there, so why not give it a shot once the organizations get their old home back?
___

Ford: "I know what that's like...I never really worked in journalism, but I was still always looking for answers about many of life's strangest mysteries."

//Imagining Ford say that he's never worked in journalism actually sounds kind of odd knowing that his VA also frequently portrayed...well, do I even need to say who? :V
___

(Winter's told us you were a great singer, but actually hearing you in concert was incredible!)

(We told you the concert would go well.) -Cheerful smile-
Shez: "I just might do that." :p
---
Frank: "So you're one of those sciencey guys then?"

// Cave Johnson isn't a journalist though :4pacman:
---
Weiss: -picks Winter up and pats- "Thank you for believing in me."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I just might do that." :p
---
Frank: "So you're one of those sciencey guys then?"

// Cave Johnson isn't a journalist though :4pacman:
---
Weiss: -picks Winter up and pats- "Thank you for believing in me."
Plus your sis lives with Chaldea now, too, so all the more reason. :p
___

Ford: "I work alongside Chaldea's scientists whenever my brother and I are around and have 12 PhDs, so yes, one can say I'm one of those "sciencey" guys." :p

// Saw that joke a mile away lmao
___

(The whole team did, not just me.) :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Plus your sis lives with Chaldea now, too, so all the more reason. :p
___

Ford: "I work alongside Chaldea's scientists whenever my brother and I are around and have 12 PhDs, so yes, one can say I'm one of those "sciencey" guys." :p

// Saw that joke a mile away lmao
___

(The whole team did, not just me.) :)
Shez: "Heck yeah! I hope we can get bunk beds." :p
---
Frank: "Well, as long as you don't use your noggin' for evil, you're a good one in my book."
---
-all the Huntsmen smiled-

Weiss: "They sure did..." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Heck yeah! I hope we can get bunk beds." :p
---
Frank: "Well, as long as you don't use your noggin' for evil, you're a good one in my book."
---
-all the Huntsmen smiled-

Weiss: "They sure did..." :)
-Byleth is cool with that or thinks it's too childish?- :V
___

Ford: "Heh, my field of research can be dangerous, but I only seek to benefit mankind, not to conduct quack experiments for the sake of knowledge or to be some old comic book supervillain seeking world domination."
___

-The Schnee thanks them all?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth is cool with that or thinks it's too childish?- :V
___

Ford: "Heh, my field of research can be dangerous, but I only seek to benefit mankind, not to conduct quack experiments for the sake of knowledge or to be some old comic book supervillain seeking world domination."
___

-The Schnee thanks them all?-
-Byleth would normally think it's too childish but...-

Byleth: "I call top bunk."

Shez: "No way! I'm top bunk!"
---
Frank: 🤨
---
Weiss: "Thank you for your help, everyone." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth would normally think it's too childish but...-

Byleth: "I call top bunk."

Shez: "No way! I'm top bunk!"
---
Frank: 🤨
---
Weiss: "Thank you for your help, everyone." :)
... (Are they really arguing about that?)
___

Ford: "I mostly mention that last part because it's far from out of the ordinary that we fight threats like that nowadays.."
___

(Always glad to help!)

-Rest of the team members have similar responses?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "A true leader must respect the rules... but also know when to bend them."
---
-SURE-

Hinoka: "Alright, kiddo. What do you want?"
---
Azura: "Coffee sounds nice too." :)
---
Sothis: "I do... but it's not like I can reverse it."
Fate: "....What of your leader?"
---
Erika: "To be with Mama right now"
---
Mata Hari: "With some milk~"
---
Tiamat: "..." -she writes "You would if you could?"-
(Remember, Trini was only standing guard at that cage the Pokemon and I were imprisoned in, along with the one that young Diaz was imprisoned in as well.)

(I can't speak for what she did as one of those so-called "Ranger Sentries" before, but the one did the most damage to those of us here was and still is Kimberly...) -He's still especially bitter towards her due to her actions being what nearly got several young Pokemon killed-

___

Tetra: "I can agree with that! What's with the wheelchair, though? Injury or...?" -Sounded concerned before she could finished asking that last question, not wanting to be insensitive if the condition that has her in a wheelchair is permanent-
___

-The Alien Queen gets up, and starts swinging the blade at the end of her tail around, before attempted to stab as well as swipe Ripley with it. Ripley is able to move the powerloader to the side just enough to block and dodge the attacks, the two continuing to move around each other in a circle, steadily and patiently-

-It's evident that it's just as much of a battle of wits as it is a physical brawl-
___

-Including Ahim-
___

-Sighs- I-I've been there...
Atalanta: "...I guess she is the lesser evil of the two..."
---
Hayate: "Oh I was cursed since I was little by an alien magic book that would suck my lifeforce to manifest its defense program in order to destroy my world and it impeded me to walk"
---
Rin: And that they're trying to outsmart each other!
---
Ahim: He's still not honest with himself... It's a little charming though.
---
Kiara: "It's best if she doesn't feels to much presure"

___

___

___

Dr. Coyle: "But I built him. What makes you think I didn't manage to build an even better body for myself?!"

-Ingrid then spins around, dragging Daisuke with her momentum in a matter skin to Mario spinning Bowser in SM64, before throwing him right at the giant robot-

Daisuke: Oh, I get it! -charges his fist with lightning and goes for a mighty punch!-
---
---
---
Wolf: Yeah... everywhere... -misses the Twilight Realm for... a very specific reason-
Zedd: "You may have taken me by surprise... But that won't longer be the case" -he grabbed another of his bombs, only this time he crushed it on his hand-
-And thus he himself grew larger-

Charlotte: "I know, but one mistake could cost a lot... Oh, be sure to ask Ms. Sitonai or Grimlock if there's force needed"

-Now Yukari, some other ladies at Gensokyo, Palutena and Scáthach sneezed a third time- :V
---
-The three attempting to dodge them-
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, I guess we are" :p
---
-That being... Maybe someone-
Sayori: "I know! I can't wait to see more! Shame I have no super powers to beat bad guys..."
Monika: Come to think of it, what could she do as her post? Natsuki could easily help with desserts, Yuri could be in charge of the library... But what of Sayori?
Sayori: -Notices Wolf- "Oooh, are you okay?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
... (Are they really arguing about that?)
___

Ford: "I mostly mention that last part because it's far from out of the ordinary that we fight threats like that nowadays.."
___

(Always glad to help!)

-Rest of the team members have similar responses?-
-yes, yes they are :V-
---
Frank: "It's not that. I just have a hard time really trusting a scientist who says what they do is for the greater good."

-Ford can guess that it would be something an evil scientist would also say?-
---
-indeed but I'm too lazy to write :V-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "....What of your leader?"
---
Erika: "To be with Mama right now"
---
Mata Hari: "With some milk~"
---
Tiamat: "..." -she writes "You would if you could?"-
Phosphy: "Viridi? She lets me vibe and do whatever as long as I'm always ready for duty."
---
Hinoka: "Well, I guess you haven't been with her for a while."
---
Azura: "No, just black."
---
Sothis: "I'm... not sure. Besides, they started it."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "...I guess she is the lesser evil of the two..."
---
Hayate: "Oh I was cursed since I was little by an alien magic book that would suck my lifeforce to manifest its defense program in order to destroy my world and it impeded me to walk"
---
Rin: And that they're trying to outsmart each other!
---
Ahim: He's still not honest with himself... It's a little charming though.
---
Kiara: "It's best if she doesn't feels to much presure"
(But I'm still uncertain if either of them truly deserve this second chance at this point...It's not like it's my call to make regardless, but forgiving them? I...I'm not sure I ever can...or should...I'm...truly conflicted on this matter, Ata...)
___

Tetra: "........" -Blinks-
___

-The Alien Queen grabs onto the powerloader, but Ripely continues avoiding her tail sweeps and stabs by dodging just enough so that the attacks hit the guard rails of the powerloader instead. As they continue fighting, the Alien Queen tries to attack Ripley, both with tail attacks and claws swipes, but there's a brief pause when Ripley hits a button on the powerloader, one that opens up the first door of the ship's large airlock on the floor-

-...She's planning on sending the Alien Queen out the airlock, just like the lone Alien drone from the first movie-
___

-If what Luka says about him is really true,...-
___

Agreed. She should take all the time she needs...

-yes, yes they are :V-
---
Frank: "It's not that. I just have a hard time really trusting a scientist who says what they do is for the greater good."

-Ford can guess that it would be something an evil scientist would also say?-
---
-indeed but I'm too lazy to write :V-
(...Eh, nothing wrong with a healthy competition.) :p

-Just continues drinking tea while watching them bicker-

___

Ford: "...Fair point. There's been many corrupt scientists throughout time, most of whom are deluded into thinking they're doing work for some so-called "greater good", or otherwise outright lying that they are as one means to further their own agenda. I've dealt with beings like that myself, and their goals are always to accomplish nothing but threaten life as we know it or even the very fabric of existence.

I won't ask you to trust someone you don't know much about, but believe me, the last thing I want is for some apocalyptic threat to endanger the world or beyond again. I've always been interested in academic studies of magic and the supernatural, but only so long as it no one else is endangered in the process."
___

-Fair enough lmao-

(We'll always believe in you! I'm sure Rin would agree if she was here right now, too.)

-Rin even helped make arrangements for the concert, only needing a little help from Sakura for cellphone communications-

---
---
---
Zedd: "You may have taken me by surprise... But that won't longer be the case" -he grabbed another of his bombs, only this time he crushed it on his hand-

Charlotte: "I know, but one mistake could cost a lot... Oh, be sure to ask Ms. Sitonai or Grimlock if there's force needed"

-Now Yukari, some other ladies at Gensokyo, Palutena and Scáthach sneezed a third time- :V
---
---
---
Sayori: "I know! I can't wait to see more! Shame I have no super powers to beat bad guys..."
Monika: Come to think of it, what could she do as her post? Natsuki could easily help with desserts, Yuri could be in charge of the library... But what of Sayori?
Please You Think I Don't Know How To Fight Giants? I Literally Have A Giant Frekaing Robot Lmao -Fires more lasers at Zedd, but mostly as a distraction-

Tasque Manager: "Battle with caution, Queen!" -Being less formal now that Queen isn't a reigning monarch, as well as the fact that Queen has openly referred to most of her followers as her friends, now-

How would you know if you haven't; defeated him in a battle? -Hovering upsidedown with a mocking expression- 🙃

WHAT THE F[[ifty percent off]?!

-Launched back from the high-speed punch-
___

-Lapis looked at her three Servant friends with an anguished expression, feeling awful that they've somehow turned into these forms, but even more so that they have to be restrained for now-

Lapis: "...I'm sorry..." -Sent the water chains at the three yokai, intending to restrain Tamamo by her by the legs, and Kiyo and Osaka by their wings-
___

Steven: "Are you surprised, Byleth?"
___

-Totally not the realm's rightful monarch or anything...-

-Did she have any known hobbies besides writing and poetry?-

Steven: "Who knows, maybe the Bureau could conisder approving the additions of some laser weapons for you later! Oh, and yeah, is something wrong, Wolf?" -Also noticed-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
---
---
Please You Think I Don't Know How To Fight Giants? I Literally Have A Giant Frekaing Robot Lmao -Fires more lasers at Zedd, but mostly as a distraction-

Tasque Manager: "Battle with caution, Queen!" -Being less formal now that Queen isn't a reigning monarch, as well as the fact that Queen has openly referred to most of her followers as her friends, now-

How would you know if you haven't; defeated him in a battle? -Hovering upsidedown with a mocking expression- 🙃

___

-Lapis looked at her three Servant friends with an anguished expression, feeling awful that they've somehow turned into these forms, but even more so that they have to be restrained for now-

Lapis: "...I'm sorry..." -Sent the water chains at the three yokai, intending to restrain Tamamo by her by the legs, and Kiyo and Osaka by their wings-
___

___

Steven: "Who knows, maybe the Bureau could conisder approving the additions of some laser weapons for you later! Oh, and yeah, is something wrong, Wolf?" -Also noticed-
-Ingrid did the same with Rook, who tried to pierce through with a kick of his own-

Dr. Coyle: "I see what you're trying to do. I will not let myself be taunted by you!"
---
-DOES IT WORK?-
---
Byleth: "I suppose I am..."
---
Wolf: "Just thinking about something. Nothing really bad."

(...Eh, nothing wrong with a healthy competition.) :p

-Just continues drinking tea while watching them bicker-

___

Ford: "...Fair point. There's been many corrupt scientists throughout time, most of whom are deluded into thinking they're doing work for some so-called "greater good", or otherwise outright lying that they are as one means to further their own agenda. I've dealt with beings like that myself, and their goals are always to accomplish nothing but threaten life as we know it or even the very fabric of existence.

I won't ask you to trust someone you don't know much about, but believe me, the last thing I want is for some apocalyptic threat to endanger the world or beyond again. I've always been interested in academic studies of magic and the supernatural, but only so long as it no one else is endangered in the process."
___

-Fair enough lmao-

(We'll always believe in you! I'm sure Rin would agree if she was here right now, too.)

-Rin even helped make arrangements for the concert, only needing a little help from Sakura for cellphone communications-
Ingrid: Such playful bickering. It can be quite the sight.
---
Frank: "Well, you're certainly a lot more transparent than the usual scientist."
---
Weiss: "We made sure to do a live recording so she could see, right?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: Such playful bickering. It can be quite the sight.
---
Frank: "Well, you're certainly a lot more transparent than the usual scientist."
---
Weiss: "We made sure to do a live recording so she could see, right?"
-It reminds her of some of her conversations with Yukari?-
___

Ford: "I wasn't always transparent, admittedly. I learned my lesson long ago when my research partner at the time saw something that even I didn't know about, something that drove him away from the project and convinced me to stop it entirely..."

___

Penny: "Affirmative!" -Salutes-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It reminds her of some of her conversations with Yukari?-
___

Ford: "I wasn't always transparent, admittedly. I learned my lesson long ago when my research partner at the time saw something that even I didn't know about, something that drove him away from the project and convinced me to stop it entirely..."

___

Penny: "Affirmative!" -Salutes-
Ingrid: It reminds me of when Yukari and I first started being friends.
---
Frank: "That sounds pretty horrible..."
---
Weiss: "Great work on that, Penny." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: It reminds me of when Yukari and I first started being friends.
---
Frank: "That sounds pretty horrible..."
---
Weiss: "Great work on that, Penny." :)
-Lots of friendly bickering and teasing?- :p
___

Ford: "You don't know the half of it..."
___

Penny: "We can edit the recording for video quality later, but I caught the full concert performance!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Lots of friendly bickering and teasing?- :p
___

Ford: "You don't know the half of it..."
___

Penny: "We can edit the recording for video quality later, but I caught the full concert performance!"
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Frank: "And I'm not sure if you know the horrors us humans can do either..."
---
Weiss: "This will be such a good memory." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-pretty much, yeah-
---
Frank: "And I'm not sure if you know the horrors us humans can do either..."
---
Weiss: "This will be such a good memory." :)
(Reminds me of Sans and Papyrus...)
___

Ford: "I think I have a pretty good idea at this point in life..."
___

Penny: "It appears that you had a lot of fun doing a concert once again." :)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Reminds me of Sans and Papyrus...)
___

Ford: "I think I have a pretty good idea at this point in life..."
___

Penny: "It appears that you had a lot of fun doing a concert once again." :)
-Byleth doesn't mind which bed she'd get, she just likes bickering with her adoptive sister-
---
Frank: "Trust me, you really didn't..."
---
Weiss: "Yes, but it was mostly thanks to having such good friends." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Viridi? She lets me vibe and do whatever as long as I'm always ready for duty."
---
Hinoka: "Well, I guess you haven't been with her for a while."
---
Azura: "No, just black."
---
Sothis: "I'm... not sure. Besides, they started it."
Fate: "Ah, that explains a little of your attitude"
---
Erika: "So I'm very happy now~!"
---
Mata Hari: "To each their own" :)
Shirou: "I'd be the same"
---
Tiamat: -Writes "That's what I mean"-
(But I'm still uncertain if either of them truly deserve this second chance at this point...It's not like it's my call to make regardless, but forgiving them? I...I'm not sure I ever can...or should...I'm...truly conflicted on this matter, Ata...)
___

Tetra: "........" -Blinks-
___

-The Alien Queen grabs onto the powerloader, but Ripely continues avoiding her tail sweeps and stabs by dodging just enough so that the attacks hit the guard rails of the powerloader instead. As they continue fighting, the Alien Queen tries to attack Ripley, both with tail attacks and claws swipes, but there's a brief pause when Ripley hits a button on the powerloader, one that opens up the first door of the ship's large airlock on the floor-

-...She's planning on sending the Alien Queen out the airlock, just like the lone Alien drone from the first movie-
___

-If what Luka says about him is really true,...-
___

Agreed. She should take all the time she needs...
Atalanta: "It's not like I am planning to forgive them. I just can't after that..."
---
Hayate: "Didn't expect that, huh?" :p
Illya: "S-So blunt......"
---
Rin: "...That's still fitting to end her, I guess!"
Sakura: "And a nice callback" :p
Rin: "Oh, that's what they call it?"
---
Marvelous: "They're taking a while, huh"
Ahim: "I'm sure it'll be done soon!" -it won't-
---
Lusamine: "...Ah, sorry for drifting off!"
Kiara: "No, take your time"

___

___

___

-Ingrid did the same with Rook, who tried to pierce through with a kick of his own-

Dr. Coyle: "I see what you're trying to do. I will not let myself be taunted by you!"
---
-DOES IT WORK?-
---
---
-He blocks the laser with his staff, and also absors bthe energy of it to shoot it back-

-The hero trio splits?-
---
-Kiyohime is a serpental dragon, but still will do to restrain her by the tail-
-She managed to, giving Gil enough time to wrap them under his own chains!-
---
Bumblebee: "Maybe one day you could even visit Cybertron!"
-Shez glad Byleth less tense?-
---
-Monika remembers she loves to eat a lot... Which, uuuh... Isn't a good thing given how it's a sign of depression...-
Sayori: -To Steven- "It'd be soooo nice~!" -to Wolf- "You looked melancholic"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Ah, that explains a little of your attitude"
---
Erika: "So I'm very happy now~!"
---
Mata Hari: "To each their own" :)
Shirou: "I'd be the same"
---
Tiamat: -Writes "That's what I mean"-
Phosphy: "I was always like this, even before I met her." :p
---
Hinoka: "Yeah... I am too, honestly."
---
Azura: "Let's grab sone coffee then."
---
Sothis: "If I could go back, I would not undo my actions.... I would make sure I do not miss."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "I was always like this, even before I met her." :p
---
Hinoka: "Yeah... I am too, honestly."
---
Azura: "Let's grab sone coffee then."
---
Sothis: "If I could go back, I would not undo my actions.... I would make sure I do not miss."
Fate: "But how you've kept it, I mean"
---
Erika: "Then let's enjoy this time with her~!"
---
-And thus they call the waitress!-
---
Tiamat: "..." -writes "I understand you", having learned of what the survivors did-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "But how you've kept it, I mean"
---
Erika: "Then let's enjoy this time with her~!"
---
-And thus they call the waitress!-
---
Tiamat: "..." -writes "I understand you", having learned of what the survivors did-
Phosphy: "Fair enough. I suppose."
---
Hinoka: "Yeah, we really should." :) I'll take today to see how they behave.
---
-and ask for coffee (: -
---
Sothis: "Though at the same time, given how many lives were shaken up by their presence, the survival of the few may be an unavoidable fate..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Atalanta: "It's not like I am planning to forgive them. I just can't after that..."
---
Hayate: "Didn't expect that, huh?" :p
Illya: "S-So blunt......"
---
Rin: "...That's still fitting to end her, I guess!"
Sakura: "And a nice callback" :p
Rin: "Oh, that's what they call it?"
---
Marvelous: "They're taking a while, huh"
Ahim: "I'm sure it'll be done soon!" -it won't-
---
Lusamine: "...Ah, sorry for drifting off!"
Kiara: "No, take your time"
(For the time being, at least, I don't know whether I'll ever be able to, either...)

-And even while he's considering the possibility of being able to forgive them, he's also not sure if they, or at least Kimberly, deserve it or could deserve it-

___

Tetra: "...Back up a minute, what the heck are "aliens"? Like those Gem Link mentioned?"
___

-After dodging a few more tail attacks Ripley doesn't punch the Alien Queen, but instead grabs her and lifts her up, clearly intending to throw her into the airlock-

-Closer to Ripely's and the pilot area of the powerloader as a result, Alien Queen tries to bite Ripley with the nested, secondary mouth in her tongue, which is of course even larger than that of the normal aliens in proportion to the Alien Queen herself. Ripley has to move her own head to dodge the bites, before eventually hitting the tongue with flames from the powerloader's blow torch tool, burning it and causing the Alien Queen to recoil in pain-
___

-A half hour passes with no obvious progress, and a nervous Mr. Smiley sweating increasingly worse as minutes pass-
___

Y-You've been throug ha lot, Lusamine, please take the time you need to collect your thoughts...

-Byleth doesn't mind which bed she'd get, she just likes bickering with her adoptive sister-
---
Frank: "Trust me, you really didn't..."
---
Weiss: "Yes, but it was mostly thanks to having such good friends." :)
-Shez soon realizes that or does she actually mind which bed she gets?- :V
___

Ford: "Alright, name me some examples of what you've seen then. I've had the misfortune of seeing a lot of corrupt people in power and the scienfitic field in my time, more so after aiding Chaldea in facing interdimensional threats."
___

(We're just glad we could help.) :)

-Dialogue from a few of the friends this time or nah?-

---
-DOES IT WORK?-
---
---
-He blocks the laser with his staff, and also absors bthe energy of it to shoot it back-

-The hero trio splits?-
---
-Kiyohime is a serpental dragon, but still will do to restrain her by the tail-
-She managed to, giving Gil enough time to wrap them under his own chains!-
---
Bumblebee: "Maybe one day you could even visit Cybertron!"
-Shez glad Byleth less tense?-
---
-Monika remembers she loves to eat a lot... Which, uuuh... Isn't a good thing given how it's a sign of depression...-
Sayori: -To Steven- "It'd be soooo nice~!" -to Wolf- "You looked melancholic"
-It didn't work, as this time Spamtom fired a laser blast from his arm cannon at Rook, while also somehow simultaneously summoning several more blue Spamton heads to fire clusters of magic bullets at him-

Oh, you really HAVEN'T fought or defeated him before, have you? :smirk:

-They do, each intending to look for the Gears in different rooms-

-Queen did a cartwheel to avoid it, and seemed to open a computer window that looked like...a chat room?-
___

-...I probably should've considered that since dragons tend to be pretty different in Eastern and Western cultures- :lol:

That's it! They've caught them!
___

Steven: "I would love to!" :b:

Amethyst: "Visiting your guys' home planet? Yeah, that'd be pretty cool." :)
___

-...They really to make sure she's alright...Although the fact that Sayori knows what happened to Monika and the state they were in as NPCs and lines of code in a video game might have given her a new outlook on things, it's still something they should seriously talk to her about-

Steven: "Well, even if it's not bad, that doesn't mean it might not be important...Are you sure you're okay?"

Top Bottom