• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-eventually, food's ready-
---
Ingrid: "Well, some things are just too good to be changed. I shall see all of you there."
---
Azura: "So this was your first day of training... Impressive."
Ah, sweet!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT CUISINES YOU TWO HAVE PREPARED!
___

Fair enough. Good food is good food!

I-I really hope she can find a way to get to Hyrule again...
___

(I-It is...?) -Still stunned at the idea that she's already considerably improved her singing-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ah, sweet!

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT CUISINES YOU TWO HAVE PREPARED!
___

Fair enough. Good food is good food!

I-I really hope she can find a way to get to Hyrule again...
___

(I-It is...?) -Still stunned at the idea that she's already considerably improved her singing-
-Byleth made vegetable and meat soup-

-Shez did pork ribs with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed veggies, complete with BBQ sauce-
---
Palu: "For now, we'll just have to hope for the best and meet her up where she told us."

-when they do, Ingrid would already be there-
---
Azura: "You have some raw natural talent if this truly is your first day of training. It shall make it much easier to refine it, though while it makes the journey shorter, it does not make it short. I have trained my whole life and still find ways to improve."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-One day, the kids went to Tiki yelling "Miss Tiki! Miss Tiki! Miss Tiki!"-

Tiki: "Oh, it's you kids. Do you need anything?"

Bunyan: "We were all wondering something and we wanted to see if we could ask you!"

Tiki: "Alright, tell me what is it?" :)

Nanoha: "Um, did you come from an egg?"

Tiki: ".........Excuse me?"

Gil: "Did you come from an egg?"

Tiki: "...Where is the question coming from?"

Gil: "You are a full blooded dragon, right? And dragons are reptiles. But we were all curious!"

Tiki: "...Uh...Well...Kamui and Kanna seem to have been born like any human would"

Alice: "But Kanna's grandmother was human, and her mother is half-human. You are a full dragon!"

Tiki: "...W-Well........It's not like I...Ever pondered that........"

Hayate: "Why not?"

Tiki: "........" Why did Ban-Ban and Xan-Xan never clarified that?! Did I come from an egg? Did they come from eggs too?! What about my Mother? What about others dragons like Nowi, Mila and Duma? Actually did Alear come from an egg too? Ninian and Nah couldn't have, they are half-human too, but what about others from the Order of Heroes?! Did... Did Fae and Myrrh come from eggs too? Or Miss Idunn? What about Kamui's Father? Or the Dragon Laguz?!

Fate: "...She's been staring at a distance now"
(Maybe during another major battle? Pokemon usually evolve after a lot of training and defeating several opponents...)
___

It's okay, Rin! I...may have reacted a similar way to some of my own crushes a few times. :lol:
___

Unfinished?
___

-Even herself?-
-That's true, but that makes it harder to tell...-
---
Sakura: "It's okay to admit that they're hot" :p
Rin: "....T-They are"
---
Don: "He already must feel a lot from who his Mother is alone..."
---
-That's kinda the thing... She hasn't much herself-
Phosphora: "He and Pittoo might get along." :p
---
Kamui: "Well, I feel honored to be one of the few to see your true self and appreciate your honesty." :)

-poor him-
---
Shez: Is she somehow faster than I am? Or maybe... is she like B?
---
-CAKE GOOD-
-Fate thought that for 3 seconds... Before giggling-
---
Erika: "And I'm pleased to give you the honor" :p

-Yeah, they'll see how far they can go at embarrassing him-
---
-Or maybe there could be something else entirely...?-

-Either way she finished with a slash that would send her flying a bit-
---
-Just like how water is wet- :p
-Tiamat gets just one slice on her own insistence, not wanting a sugar rush-
That's actually why we were waiting so long to start the plan, we needed Chaldea's help for it to win!

-He's able to, so Jenny puts her guard up-
___

Steven: "Are these guys all Kamen Riders, too? What team are they from...?"

-Including other Psychic Pokemon, but they're trying to break free of the cages outright-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

(Just...don't please make any mean or chaotic pranks, alright?)

(And you still owe Yang an apology...)
___

Penny: "It is fine, Ruby. The Cybertronians are a unique species with incredible abilities! And Wheeljack here is an extremely friendly and equally talented scientist." :)

-Not long afterwards, Te Ka transforms back into Fe Fiti, the island goddess-
Max Brass: -goes for a simple long-range punch-

-Juri tries to rush in and pummel King Knight-
---
Palutena: "The fact that they don't have color-coded names like Sentais or Rangers makes me think these may not be part of a team, but rather individual heroes who work on their own."
---
-what KoP said-
---
Pandora: "And if I go apologize now, I'll be a corpse. Do you want to see such a beautiful girl die, little blue fox?" :glare:

Weiss: "As much as I wish to say she's exaggerating, Pandora isn't wrong. Letting Yang calm down first would be ideal..."

Blake: "But on the other hand, if she goes now and becomes paste, no more pranks." -joking, as seen with the smirk she has-

Pandora: "Ouch! That kitty's got claws!"
---
Ruby: "Oh... didn't think you'd agree with me on that one, Penny. Wait, you're a scientist now?"

Yeah, she's hot.
Charlotte: "Thankfully we can start now..."

-She'd see him starting to spin like a Beyblade having equipped his Gyro Boots-
---
Diend: "Heh, heroes... Only the Skull guy there would remotely classify as such, the guys in these other cards well tried to kill people"

-Thus she has no issues getting samples from some of them-
---
Luka: "They're pretty nasty, so they annoyed us a lot too" :p
---
Medusa: "You'd be less surprised if you were with her often" :p -both her and Blake in literature club, so they know each other a little well-
---
Wheeljack: "Thanks for the compliments!"
Sayori: "Woah... Wait, that girl is also a robot?"

Monika: "That says a lot of your tastes when she's covered in plants" :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Bunyan: "We were all wondering something and we wanted to see if we could ask you!"

Gil: "You are a full blooded dragon, right? And dragons are reptiles. But we were all curious!"

Tiki: "...Uh...Well...Kamui and Kanna seem to have been born like any human would"

Alice: "But Kanna's grandmother was human, and her mother is half-human. You are a full dragon!"

Tiki: "........" Why did Ban-Ban and Xan-Xan never clarified that?! Did I come from an egg? Did they come from eggs too?! What about my Mother? What about others dragons like Nowi, Mila and Duma? Actually did Alear come from an egg too? Ninian and Nah couldn't have, they are half-human too, but what about others from the Order of Heroes?! Did... Did Fae and Myrrh come from eggs too? Or Miss Idunn? What about Kamui's Father? Or the Dragon Laguz?!

Fate: "...She's been staring at a distance now"
Kanna: -is beyond embarrassed right now-

-Fate thought that for 3 seconds... Before giggling-
---
Erika: "And I'm pleased to give you the honor" :p

-Yeah, they'll see how far they can go at embarrassing him-
---
-Or maybe there could be something else entirely...?-

-Either way she finished with a slash that would send her flying a bit-
---
-Just like how water is wet- :p
-Tiamat gets just one slice on her own insistence, not wanting a sugar rush-
Phosphora: "You can see it too, right?" :p
---
Kamui: "Still, other people might like to know. I'm sure you could trust Auntie Azura with it, for starters."
---
-once again disarming her but Musashi probably knows that Shez being disarmed means nothing at this point-
---
Sothis: I wish I could eat...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-That's true, but that makes it harder to tell...-
---
Sakura: "It's okay to admit that they're hot" :p
Rin: "....T-They are"
---
Don: "He already must feel a lot from who his Mother is alone..."
---
-That's kinda the thing... She hasn't much herself-
-When one simple question makes a dragon question her origins- :V

(I guess it might just depend on where the sun and the moon are at....)
___

That's how felt about some of my crushes, so it's nothing to be ashamed of, Rin. Don't worry! (And at least I never tried any crazy schemes to make my crushes fall in love with me unlike Sheldon...)
___

Pearl: "He often wonders if he has to live up to some expectations of any sort because of her..."
___

-Why's that...?-

-Byleth made vegetable and meat soup-

-Shez did pork ribs with a side of mashed potatoes and steamed veggies, complete with BBQ sauce-
---
Palu: "For now, we'll just have to hope for the best and meet her up where she told us."

-when they do, Ingrid would already be there-
---
Azura: "You have some raw natural talent if this truly is your first day of training. It shall make it much easier to refine it, though while it makes the journey shorter, it does not make it short. I have trained my whole life and still find ways to improve."
-The monsters aren't sure which meal to try first...-
___

You heard her, everyone! To the cafeteria!

___

(Weiss always says there's always room for one to improve their skills, so I'm not even totally surprised to learn that you're still finding ways to improve. But I also wonder how long it will take until I'm a more professional level singer like you two...)

Max Brass: -goes for a simple long-range punch-

-Juri tries to rush in and pummel King Knight-
---
Palutena: "The fact that they don't have color-coded names like Sentais or Rangers makes me think these may not be part of a team, but rather individual heroes who work on their own."
---
-what KoP said-
---
Pandora: "And if I go apologize now, I'll be a corpse. Do you want to see such a beautiful girl die, little blue fox?" :glare:

Weiss: "As much as I wish to say she's exaggerating, Pandora isn't wrong. Letting Yang calm down first would be ideal..."

Blake: "But on the other hand, if she goes now and becomes paste, no more pranks." -joking, as seen with the smirk she has-

Pandora: "Ouch! That kitty's got claws!"
---
Ruby: "Oh... didn't think you'd agree with me on that one, Penny. Wait, you're a scientist now?"

Yeah, she's hot.

---
Diend: "Heh, heroes... Only the Skull guy there would remotely classify as such, the guys in these other cards well tried to kill people"

---
---
Medusa: "You'd be less surprised if you were with her often" :p -both her and Blake in literature club, so they know each other a little well-
---

I Will Go Inform The Goat Prince And The Others About This So They Can Assist As Well. Also Most Of You May Be Talking To A Servant Named Medea Soon. She Has A Noble Phantasm That Can Separate Servants From Their Contracts

-Jenny tries to block it!-
___

Steven: "Then...who are they...?"

-Soon enough having samples from every Pokemon type there is?-
___

Tetra: "So they took over your home...I guess we'll just have to help you take it back, then." :p
___

(I didn't say you needed to apologize immediately...But you also probably shouldn't pull any more pranks until after Yang's calmed down enough for you to actually safely give that apology.)

(That's only fair after your last trick went awry, right? It might've been a total accident, but it still made Yang upset...and also very angry.) :ohwell:
___

Penny: -To Ruby- "I have extensive knowledge about robotics, engineering and many fields of science as well as an easy means of processing data. Putting that knowledge to use by helping the scientists out was something I was certain I could do!" -To Wheeljack and Sayori- "You are most welcome! And yes, I happen to be an android myself!"

and towers over literally everyone else in the movie.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Kanna: -is beyond embarrassed right now-
-When one simple question makes a dragon question her origins- :V
-Regardless to say, it gave her a bit of an existential crisis- :V
Phosphora: "You can see it too, right?" :p
---
Kamui: "Still, other people might like to know. I'm sure you could trust Auntie Azura with it, for starters."
---
-once again disarming her but Musashi probably knows that Shez being disarmed means nothing at this point-
---
Sothis: I wish I could eat...
Fate: "He can be too much of a tryhard" :)
---
Erika: "...Well, she can keep secrets well"

-They at a shoe store now-
-Which Azura wouldn't find an use for- :V
---
-Indeed, so she tries to see if she can strike her before she summons her weapons back!-
---
-Specially the sugary goodness...-
(I guess it might just depend on where the sun and the moon are at....)
___

That's how felt about some of my crushes, so it's nothing to be ashamed of, Rin. Don't worry! (And at least I never tried any crazy schemes to make my crushes fall in love with me unlike Sheldon...)
___

Pearl: "He often wonders if he has to live up to some expectations of any sort because of her..."
___

-Why's that...?-
-And he can't know at the time...-
---
Rin: "They're handsome..."
Sakura: "Right?" :p
---
Don: "And with her being the leader of a whole army..."
---
-She feels like a third wheel-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---

I Will Go Inform The Goat Prince And The Others About This So They Can Assist As Well. Also Most Of You May Be Talking To A Servant Named Medea Soon. She Has A Noble Phantasm That Can Separate Servants From Their Contracts

___

___

Tetra: "So they took over your home...I guess we'll just have to help you take it back, then." :p
___

(I didn't say you needed to apologize immediately...But you also probably shouldn't pull any more pranks until after Yang's calmed down enough for you to actually safely give that apology.)

(That's only fair after your last trick went awry, right? It might've been a total accident, but it still made Yang upset...and also very angry.) :ohwell:
___

Penny: -To Ruby- "I have extensive knowledge about robotics, engineering and many fields of science as well as an easy means of processing data. Putting that knowledge to use by helping the scientists out was something I was certain I could do!" -To Wheeljack and Sayori- "You are most welcome! And yes, I happen to be an android myself!"

-Max's punch is slow enough to let it be blocked-

-Juri tries to do the same thing with her own legs-
---
Palutena: "Now's not the time to idly chatter about this, Steven. Whatever they are, they're on our side right now."
---
-PIRATES BE PLANNING TO PLUNDER-
---
Pandora: "Stop bugging me about it then. Let me relax..."
---
Ruby: "Whoa...."

And no one wants the man under that mask, so I'll take what I can get!

-The monsters aren't sure which meal to try first...-
___

You heard her, everyone! To the cafeteria!

___

(Weiss always says there's always room for one to improve their skills, so I'm not even totally surprised to learn that you're still finding ways to improve. But I also wonder how long it will take until I'm a more professional level singer like you two...)
-both smell good-
---
Ingrid: -enjoying a fruit salad this time- "Took you long enough." :p
---
Azura: "It'll take however long it needs, little one."

Fate: "He can be too much of a tryhard" :)
---
Erika: "...Well, she can keep secrets well"

-They at a shoe store now-
-Which Azura wouldn't find an use for- :V
---
-Indeed, so she tries to see if she can strike her before she summons her weapons back!-
---
-Specially the sugary goodness...-
Phosphora: "Yeah, that sounds like Pittoo." :p
---
Kamui: "Indeed she can. I can trust her with anything." :)

-well... maybe some sandals and the occasional sock because New Year alt :V-
---
-they're already on Shez's hands before she's fully up-
---
Sothis: I miss the offerings I had as a Goddess as well...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Regardless to say, it gave her a bit of an existential crisis- :V
-Will she find out the answer?-

-And he can't know at the time...-
---
Rin: "They're handsome..."
Sakura: "Right?" :p
---
Don: "And with her being the leader of a whole army..."
---
-She feels like a third wheel-
(Hey, Cu...?)
___

-One male member of the unit, Hudson, complains about how cold the floor is, prompting the leader of the unit, Seargant Apone, to sarcastically ask if he wants him to fetch his slippers for him-

-Many more marines crack other jokes while trying to wake up as a female marine named Vasquez immediately goes to a pull-up exercise bar and starts doing pull-ups with ease. During this, she notices Ripley, who doesn't seem to be a marine, and questions who she is, prompting another female marine named Ferro to answer that she's apparently been brought on-board as some sort of consultant for a specific mission, while another male marine named Drake jokes that he's impressed and starts doing pull-ups as well alongside a laughing Vasquez-
___

Pearl: "He seems to find it overwhelming sometimes. Not like I blame him for that. But he shouldn't be worrying about living up to her. Rose was a different person from him, and he's done many great things in his own right, some beings things that even she never achieved. If she still were here, I know Rose would be proud of him..."
___

-Due to her not talking with the others as much?-

-Or just due to yesterday's incident with her sudden flashbacks?-

-both smell good-
---
Ingrid: -enjoying a fruit salad this time- "Took you long enough." :p
---
Azura: "It'll take however long it needs, little one."
-Papyrus tries the soup first-

-Undyne tries the pork ribs and their sides first-
___

We were here in less than five minutes...
___

(Well, no matter long it takes, I'm gonna keep practing until I'm skilled at it!) -Spoke too excitedly and coughed again-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Papyrus tries the soup first-

-Undyne tries the pork ribs and their sides first-
___

We were here in less than five minutes...
___

(Well, no matter long it takes, I'm gonna keep practing until I'm skilled at it!) -Spoke too excitedly and coughed again-
-they're both good!-
---
Ingrid: "Oh well, either way, I have managed to do it."
---
Azura: "....As long as you properly rest between your training sessions."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they're both good!-
---
Ingrid: "Oh well, either way, I have managed to do it."
---
Azura: "....As long as you properly rest between your training sessions."
Hey, this food's pretty good!

A MOST EXCELLENT CUISINE THAT YOU'VE CRAFTED, BYLETH!

___

You were able to open a portal to Hyrule?

-The do the Champions respond?-
___

(Y-Yeah, that's very much necessary.) 😅

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hey, this food's pretty good!

A MOST EXCELLENT CUISINE THAT YOU'VE CRAFTED, BYLETH!

___

You were able to open a portal to Hyrule?

-The do the Champions respond?-
___

(Y-Yeah, that's very much necessary.) 😅
Byleth: "It's... hardly anything impressive. There just happened to be high-quality ingredients."

Shez: :grin:
---
Mipha: "How can we believe you?"

Ingrid: -shows an Octo Balloon in her hand- "Is that proof enough?"

Mipha: "I...suppose it will do..."

Urbosa: "Now, how are things in Hyrule?"

Ingrid: "I will not mince my words here; it is an utter disaster, far worse than anything you could imagine. However, if that helps, I have also seen the duo prevail. They are alive, and will be able to drive off the cause of this disturbance with careful planning.

I would suggest waiting, for any intrusion to the plans currently at play could lead to disastrous situations. I myself spent most of my time as a mere spirit, unseen by the masses, as I saw my given task as mere reconnaissance."
---
Azura: "An overworked voice cannot sing a not well. In order to truly have good singing, you must take good care of your throat as well"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It's... hardly anything impressive. There just happened to be high-quality ingredients."

---
Mipha: "How can we believe you?"

Ingrid: -shows an Octo Balloon in her hand- "Is that proof enough?"

Mipha: "I...suppose it will do..."

Urbosa: "Now, how are things in Hyrule?"

Ingrid: "I will not mince my words here; it is an utter disaster, far worse than anything you could imagine. However, if that helps, I have also seen the duo prevail. They are alive, and will be able to drive off the cause of this disturbance with careful planning.

I would suggest waiting, for any intrusion to the plans currently at play could lead to disastrous situations. I myself spent most of my time as a mere spirit, unseen by the masses, as I saw my given task as mere reconnaissance."
---
Azura: "An overworked voice cannot sing a not well. In order to truly have good singing, you must take good care of your throat as well"
IT IS STILL HIGH QUALITY! -Gives a thumbs-up-

Even the barbacue sauce is on point! Nice job, Shez!
___

...So you're saying an entire dimension and some of our friends are in danger, and that we shouldn't go and help them...?
___

(I think I just learned that the hard way...)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
IT IS STILL HIGH QUALITY! -Gives a thumbs-up-

Even the barbacue sauce is on point! Nice job, Shez!
___

...So you're saying an entire dimension and some of our friends are in danger, and that we shouldn't go and help them...?
___

(I think I just learned that the hard way...)
Shez: "And here I thought I messed up the flavor a bit." :lol:
---
Ingrid: "I also mention they would be victorious, did I not? The events without your input also grants them significant growth, making them better as people. If they can prevail on their own, I see no reason to defy the delicate threads of fate to aid them."
---
Azura: "You poor thing..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "And here I thought I messed up the flavor a bit." :lol:
---
Ingrid: "I also mention they would be victorious, did I not? The events without your input also grants them significant growth, making them better as people. If they can prevail on their own, I see no reason to defy the delicate threads of fate to aid them."
---
Azura: "You poor thing..."
PERHAPS I CAN BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!

We both need to try the meal we haven't yet next anyway. :p
___

...Hmm... -Actually seriously taking that into account-
___

(I'm fine, Azura. My voice just needs rest...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
PERHAPS I CAN BE THE JUDGE OF THAT!

We both need to try the meal we haven't yet next anyway. :p
___

...Hmm... -Actually seriously taking that into account-
___

(I'm fine, Azura. My voice just needs rest...)
Shez: Can a skeleton even taste food?
---
Urbosa: "I suppose that's a good point. I'll have to accept that my little bird know what she's doing."
---
Azura: "Then let it do so. Have some water as well."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: Can a skeleton even taste food?
---
Urbosa: "I suppose that's a good point. I'll have to accept that my little bird know what she's doing."
---
Azura: "Then let it do so. Have some water as well."
-His species of skeleton monsters can, at least-

-He doesn't have ears, but he can clearly still hear them- :V

___

Honestly, sometimes you gotta go through tough challenges in life to achieve personal growth. I failed I to defeat my mentor I don't know how many times over the course of several years of difficult training before finally winning a spar with him. This might be different from that, but if they can seriously handle this on their own, then there's als chance that they might need to...
___

-Winter nods, and sips some more water from her water bowl-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-His species of skeleton monsters can, at least-

-He doesn't have ears, but he can clearly still hear them- :V

___

Honestly, sometimes you gotta go through tough challenges in life to achieve personal growth. I failed I to defeat my mentor I don't know how many times over the course of several years of difficult training before finally winning a spar with him. This might be different from that, but if they can seriously handle this on their own, then there's als chance that they might need to...
___

-Winter nods, and sips some more water from her water bowl-
-fair enough :V-
---
Ingrid: "Precisely. I'm glad you understand." :)
---
-how adorable-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So Papyrus tires Shez's meal next-

AH, A PERFECT BARBECUE MEAL!

___

-What are the other three Champions' thoughts on this?-
___

-They also figure some tea might help her as well-

-and Undyne tries Byleth's?-
---
Daruk: "Well, if the little guy can do it, I believe in him!"

Revali: "It'll be a good way to see if he's truly capable on his own."

Mipha: "I hope this growth won't harm them in any way..."
---
-and brew some-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

___

---
Palutena: "Now's not the time to idly chatter about this, Steven. Whatever they are, they're on our side right now."
---
---
---

Paris: "So that means we'll be free...?"
Roberts: "Or at least get better Masters" :p

-Both of them clash, generating a shockwave that knocks both a bit off-
---
Diend: "The lady with a lot of glittery things is right. Admittedly those aren't all my cards, that's what that woman stole-"
Stacy: "While you were trying to steal the Gears!"
Diend: "Enemies of my enemies now though" :p

-She does so. While as she said, getting the DNA of beasts in her was her primary goal, she finds it interesting to have added these 18 elemental types to her physiology...-
---
-That's a good way to put it- :p
Drake: "Hell yeah, let's raid them!" :p
---
Sakura: "She's kinda right, it'd be of no use to be here if we're all tense"
---
Sayori: "Woah... W-Wait? Am I... Am I robot too?"
Wheeljack: "Essentially"
Sayori: "...But I can eat! And I can feel touch, and cold..."
Eleonora: "That's because of technology from ancient civilizations of other worlds, you are capable of doong everything a human can"
da Vinci: "Well, except aging, though we could try to figure something out if you so desire"
-Sayori is so awed-
Sayori: "...Can I shoot beams?"

Mash: "Geeeeeeez..."
Phosphora: "Yeah, that sounds like Pittoo." :p
---
Kamui: "Indeed she can. I can trust her with anything." :)

-well... maybe some sandals and the occasional sock because New Year alt :V-
---
-they're already on Shez's hands before she's fully up-
---
Sothis: I miss the offerings I had as a Goddess as well...
Fate: "Maybe they should meet"
---
Erika: "I learned to sing from her and all"

-Still barely a thing tho- :V
---
-But she manages to stop Musashi's attack?-
---
-If because getting all sorts of food was so good...-
-Will she find out the answer?-

(Hey, Cu...?)
___

-One male member of the unit, Hudson, complains about how cold the floor is, prompting the leader of the unit, Seargant Apone, to sarcastically ask if he wants him to fetch his slippers for him-

-Many more marines crack other jokes while trying to wake up as a female marine named Vasquez immediately goes to a pull-up exercise bar and starts doing pull-ups with ease. During this, she notices Ripley, who doesn't seem to be a marine, and questions who she is, prompting another male marine named Drake to answer that she's apparently been brought on-board as an advisor for a specific mission-
___

Pearl: "He seems to find it overwhelming sometimes. Not like I blame him for that. But he shouldn't be worrying about living up to her. Rose was a different person from him, and he's done many great things in his own right, some beings things that even she never achieved. If she still were here, I know Rose would be proud of him..."
___

-Due to her not talking with the others as much?-

-Or just due to yesterday's incident with her sudden flashbacks?-

Cú: "Yeah, buddy?"
----
Rin: "Yeah, to make sure you don't get weird aliens be born from your stomachs!"
---
Don: "But he's also at an age where insecurities are common, and adding her legacy of top of that.. "
---
-Both-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Maybe they should meet"
---
Erika: "I learned to sing from her and all"

-Still barely a thing tho- :V
---
-But she manages to stop Musashi's attack?-
---
-If because getting all sorts of food was so good...-
Phosphora: "I don't see why not?" :p
---
Kamui: "Oh right, you did. You have such a cute singing voice." :)

-only barely :V-
---
-only one of the swords... on purpose :V-
---
-food is indeed yum-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Cú: "Yeah, buddy?"
----
Rin: "Yeah, to make sure you don't get weird aliens be born from your stomachs!"
---
Don: "But he's also at an age where insecurities are common, and adding her legacy of top of that.. "
---
-Both-
Video's unavailable on my end.

(We'll still be partners no matter which form I evolve into, right?) -Clearly a bit worried about which said evolution he'll evolve into-
___

-There's numerous other jokes among the marines, some a bit dirty, other more snarky, but all of it shows there's a strong sense of comradery amongst this unit of marines, with it being made especially clear that Vasquez and Drake are close friends-

-A few minutes after everyone sits down for breakfast, Hudson asks an executive officer named Bishop to perform some sort of knife trick, giving him his own combat knife for the job. Drake then grabs Hudson's hand and holds it down, to his alarm, as Bishop tries to reassure him by telling him to trust him, before stabbing the knife on the table between Hudson's fingers in what's known as the Knife Game. Hudson screams in a panic, even more so as Bishop's arm picks up speed to ridiculous degrees, and finally returns to the knife to Hudson, having consistently hit only the table and never wounding Hudson in the process. The marines all laugh, except for Hudson, who insists the stunt wasn't funny, and Apone, who tells the others to knock it off-
___

Pearl: "...Perhaps we should reach out to him more often. This isn't a burden he should have to carry at all, but if he must, he should at least know he's not carrying it alone..."
___

-Even though they were all concerned about her...-

-and Undyne tries Byleth's?-
---
Daruk: "Well, if the little guy can do it, I believe in him!"

Revali: "It'll be a good way to see if he's truly capable on his own."

Mipha: "I hope this growth won't harm them in any way..."
---
-and brew some-
-She does, and similarly enjoys it-

Yo! Both of these meals are on par with the kitchen staff!

___

You guys have seen Link fight more than almost any of us, right? Then you should have the best idea of how he can win this!
___

-Caught the scent of it-

(Is that tea?) :b:

---
---
---
---

---
Diend: "The lady with a lot of glittery things is right. Admittedly those aren't all my cards, that's what that woman stole-"

-She does so. While as she said, getting the DNA of beasts in her was her primary goal, she finds it interesting to have added these 18 elemental types to her physiology...-
---
---
---
Eleonora: "That's because of technology from ancient civilizations of other worlds, you are capable of doong everything a human can"
da Vinci: "Well, except aging, though we could try to figure something out if you so desire"
-Sayori is so awed-

That Is The Plan Serenity Shared With Us

-Illya is especially hopeful since this could mean finally getting to reunite with her family?-

-So Jenny successfully blocks the attack, then tries to hit Max from the side with her hammer arm-

___

Steven: "No one is stealing anything else! These cards that you do have can help us get back what Coyle, stole, though. And hopefully help us defeat the bad guys in charge of the Alliance..."

-So she most likely wanted DNA samples from one of each Pokemon species available...But the additional benefit of having their various elemental types or combat powers is a nice bonus-
___

-It's a pirate's life for them!-

Tetra: "Got any strategies in mind, Captain Drake?"
___

(...Yeah, that's a good idea.) -Gladly goes back to relaxing-

(Agreed...) -Same as Winter-
___

Penny: "We did not include any weaponry in your design. At least, for the time being. It was partly why the Bureau approved to provide the resources necessary for your construction to begin with..."

Steven: "I didn't think about it like that..."

-And in a matter of seconds, Te Fiti restores the ocean and it's islands, dispelling the curses and blights afflicting it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
---
-Sayori is so awed-

-Illya is especially hopeful since this could mean finally getting to reunite with her family?-

-So Jenny successfully blocks the attack, then tries to hit Max from the side with her hammer arm-

___

Steven: "No one is stealing anything else! These cards that you do have can help us get back what Coyle, stole, though. And hopefully help us defeat the bad guys in charge of the Alliance..."

-So she most likely wanted DNA samples from one of each Pokemon species available...But the additional benefit of having their various elemental types or combat powers is a nice bonus-
___

___

___

Penny: "We did not include any weaponry in your design. At least, for the time being. It was partly why the Bureau approved to provide the resources necessary for your construction to begin with..."

-And in a matter of seconds, Te Fiti restores the ocean and it's islands, dispelling the curses and blights afflicting it-
Juri: "I hate to say it, but this is starting to be fun..."

-which Max Brass blocks!-
---
Palu: "We were just about to deploy troops, actually."
---
-does she?-
---
-so does everyone else-
---
-once they get back home though... :V-

That was easy...

-She does, and similarly enjoys it-

Yo! Both of these meals are on par with the kitchen staff!

___

You guys have seen Link fight more than almost any of us, right? Then you should have the best idea of how he can win this!
___

-Caught the scent of it-

(Is that tea?) :b:
Byleth: "Well, that was a relatively simple dish..."
---
Mipha: "We're not sure what he's against... but I believe in him, and Princess Zelda as well." :)
---
Azura: "Perhaps." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Well, that was a relatively simple dish..."
---
Mipha: "We're not sure what he's against... but I believe in him, and Princess Zelda as well." :)
---
Azura: "Perhaps." :)
Just because it's a simple recipe doesn't mean it doesn't have good flavor!

EVEN SANS IS CAPABLE OF MAKING COMMON FAST FOOD AND JUNK FOOD TASTE LIKE REMARKABLY HIGH QUALITY CUISINE!

___

Now that's the spirit! :grin: -Thumbs-up-
___

(Oh, thank you!) -Took a sip of tea as soon as it was room temperature-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Just because it's a simple recipe doesn't mean it doesn't have good flavor!

EVEN SANS IS CAPABLE OF MAKING COMMON FAST FOOD AND JUNK FOOD TASTE LIKE REMARKABLY HIGH QUALITY CUISINE!

___

Now that's the spirit! :grin: -Thumbs-up-
___

(Oh, thank you!) -Took a sip of tea as soon as it was room temperature-
Byleth: "That's one way to see it." :)
---
Daruk: "Yeah! Besides, they have new Champions as well! Those two will be alright!"
---
-she likes it?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "That's one way to see it." :)
---
Daruk: "Yeah! Besides, they have new Champions as well! Those two will be alright!"
---
-she likes it?-
-But that still leaves the question of who's food they think is better- :V
___

Y-You know what? I'm actually confident they will be!
___

(It's a yummy and soothing tea. Thank you, Azura.) :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Who's better though?" :p
---
Urbosa: "I hope the best for them..."
---
Azura: "The pleasure is all mine." :)
Hmm...

-Papyrus has a thinking expression-

___

-But is no less concerned?-
___

(I hope I can become as a singer as skilled as you and Weiss someday!) -Talking with a happy but still quieter tone so as to conserve her voice-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Hmm...

-Papyrus has a thinking expression-

___

-But is no less concerned?-
___

(I hope I can become as a singer as skilled as you and Weiss someday!) -Talking with a happy but still quieter tone so as to conserve her voice-
Byleth: "Does it really matter?"
---
-she's always worry, it's just what mother figures do-
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~" -hugs her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "Does it really matter?"
---
-she's always worry, it's just what mother figures do-
---
Weiss: "Awwwww~" -hugs her-
-Undyne and Papyrus are mostly just here to judge the food for fun, so not really-

-But it does somewhat matter to Shez or nah?- :V
___

-Even when they knows that Zelda can take care of herself, it's only natural to be worried...-
___

-She nuzzles Weiss in return while in her arms-

-Azura's reaction to the sight?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne and Papyrus are mostly just here to judge the food for fun, so not really-

-But it does somewhat matter to Shez or nah?- :V
___

-Even when they knows that Zelda can take care of herself, it's only natural to be worried...-
___

-She nuzzles Weiss in return while in her arms-

-Azura's reaction to the sight?-
-not really, she just wants to brag :V-
---
-very much so...-
---
Azura: "How adorable~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-not really, she just wants to brag :V-
---
-very much so...-
---
Azura: "How adorable~"
I personally like Shez's BBQ meal more, but that's mostly because of my food preferences.. :p

BLYETH'S MEAL IS SLIGHTLY MORE SOPHISTICATED, AND FLAVOR-WISE I BELIEVE IT TURNED OUT SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN SHEZ'S!

___

-But it seems there's not much they can do until they solve whatever this issue is and defeat whatever evil is threatening Hyrule yet again...-
___

-Yeah, it's evident they have a really close bond-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I personally like Shez's BBQ meal more, but that's mostly because of my food preferences.. :p

BLYETH'S MEAL IS SLIGHTLY MORE SOPHISTICATED, AND FLAVOR-WISE I BELIEVE IT TURNED OUT SLIGHTLY BETTER THAN SHEZ'S!

___

-But it seems there's not much they can do until they solve whatever this issue is and defeat whatever evil is threatening Hyrule yet again...-
___

-Yeah, it's evident they have a really close bond-
Byleth: "I guess it's a tie."

Shez: "....Fine by me." :p
---
-all they can do is wait-
---
-and Azura is glad to witness it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
need a tie tie-breaker?

___

Thanks for checking up on things, Ingrid. (I just hope you know what you're doing...)
___

-Current thoughts?-
Shez: "Nah. I'm happy with that... wanna collab for the dessert, B?" :p

Byleth: "I wouldn't oppose." :)
---
Ingrid: "I was very curious when I eavesdropped into your conversation with the Rulers, so don't think much about my help. It was mostly for my sake." :p
---
Azura: I bet her fur is so soft...

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Nah. I'm happy with that... wanna collab for the dessert, B?" :p

Byleth: "I wouldn't oppose." :)
---
Ingrid: "I was very curious when I eavesdropped into your conversation with the Rulers, so don't think much about my help. It was mostly for my sake." :p
---
Azura: I bet her fur is so soft...
Seems like surviving didn't keep you guys from learning how to make desserts. :p
___

...Man, you really haven't changed, Ingrid.

N-Nope, no she has not... :rolleyes:
___

-Will she ask Weiss if she can pet her?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Seems like surviving didn't keep you guys from learning how to make desserts. :p
___

...Man, you really haven't changed, Ingrid.

N-Nope, no she has not... :rolleyes:
___

-Will she ask Weiss if she can pet her?-
Byleth: "It's a skill we picked up when working at Garreg Mach, actually."
---
Ingrid: "But it came at your benefit this time, did it not?" :p

Mipha: "In a way, I suppose it has."
---
Azura: "May I... pet her?"

Weiss: "I don't see why not? Do you, Winter?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Byleth: "It's a skill we picked up when working at Garreg Mach, actually."
---
Ingrid: "But it came at your benefit this time, did it not?" :p

Mipha: "In a way, I suppose it has."
---
Azura: "May I... pet her?"

Weiss: "I don't see why not? Do you, Winter?"
The what?

GARAGE MATCH?
___

At least you told us some important information about two of our friends. And these guys' home...
___

(Oh, sure! I don't think I ever mind being pet.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The what?

GARAGE MATCH?
___

At least you told us some important information about two of our friends. And these guys' home...
___

(Oh, sure! I don't think I ever mind being pet.)
Shez: "It's the monastery we worked at for a bit. She was a teacher and I was hired as a knight alongside our dad."
---
Ingrid: "Isn't it nice when my own desires line up with your own worries?" :p
---
Azura: -immediately pets-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphora: "I don't see why not?" :p
---
Kamui: "Oh right, you did. You have such a cute singing voice." :)

-only barely :V-
---
-only one of the swords... on purpose :V-
---
-food is indeed yum-
-For now, just the two of them- :V
---
Erika: "The other me said the same thing" :p

Mata Hari: "Oh, these ones would be so pretty~!"
---
-The other stops before hitting as Musashi leaped back-
---
-Like in Halloween, that was nice...-
Video's unavailable on my end.

(We'll still be partners no matter which form I evolve into, right?) -Clearly a bit worried about which said evolution he'll evolve into-
___

-There's numerous other jokes among the marines, some a bit dirty, other more snarky, but all of it shows there's a strong sense of comradery amongst this unit of marines, with it being made especially clear that Vasquez and Drake are close friends-

-A few minutes after everyone sits down for breakfast, Hudson asks an executive officer named Bishop to perform some sort of knife trick, giving him his own combat knife for the job. Drake then grabs Hudson's hand and holds it down, to his alarm, as Bishop tries to reassure him by telling him to trust him, before stabbing the knife on the table between Hudson's fingers in what's known as the Knife Game. Hudson screams in a panic, even more so as Bishop's arm picks up speed to ridiculous degrees, and finally returns to the knife to Hudson, having consistently hit only the table and never wounding Hudson in the process. The marines all laugh, except for Hudson, who insists the stunt wasn't funny, and Apone, who tells the others to knock it off-
___

Pearl: "...Perhaps we should reach out to him more often. This isn't a burden he should have to carry at all, but if he must, he should at least know he's not carrying it alone..."
___

-Even though they were all concerned about her...-
Weird, it's the Medic one

Cú: "Of course! I don't see why we shouldn't"
---
Sakura: -Giggles- "That was funny"
Rin: "NOT FOR HUDSON!"
---
Don: "You're always with him, right? There's also that girl Connie!"
---
-Indeed, not knowing what to say now...-

___

___

___

___

Juri: "I hate to say it, but this is starting to be fun..."

-which Max Brass blocks!-
---
Palu: "We were just about to deploy troops, actually."
---
-does she?-
---
-so does everyone else-
---
-once they get back home though... :V-

That was easy...
King Knight: "My opulence being acknoledged is always welcome"
Martha: "I just want to beat him senseless!"
King Knight: "Woah, you still need to manage that anger"

Sitonai: Will it finally happen? Kiritsugu better come back...
---
Diend: "Oh well, that's intriguing" :p
Stacy: "I may not have my powers, but I'll do all I can"

-Indeed, some of the many beasts that she plans to absorb the DNA from. But it's still pretty nice overall for her-
Koyanskaya: "What interesting abilities"
---
-Most take a deep breath-
---
Eleonora: "Yeah, it was an agreement to make you as harmless as it can be"
Sayori: -Pout- "Laser beams are cool"

Mash: "She really managed to do it..."

Top Bottom