• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "Stabbed in the back by someone who was disguised as a student."
---
Revali: "Hmph, it's what you think..."
---
Weiss: "That's a good way to see it."
So someone wanted him dead, and the culprit fought dirty...
___

More like it's what we know. :p

-Alphys chuckles at that-
___

(Yeah, maybe I'll still be okay! I just need to talk less today!) -Talked loudly in her excitement and coughed again-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
So someone wanted him dead, and the culprit fought dirty...
___

More like it's what we know. :p

-Alphys chuckles at that-
___

(Yeah, maybe I'll still be okay! I just need to talk less today!) -Talked loudly in her excitement and coughed again-
Shez: "The worst part is that this was all done to lure B into a trap... and it worked."
---
-Mipha giggled at that-
---
Weiss: "I'll keep an eye on you."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Shez: "I was pulled out for a mission, so I missed all of it..."

Byleth: "And I'd rather not talk about it."
---
-a little bit-
---
Weiss: "Thank you." :)
Then no worries, I get it. You don't need to reopen old wounds.
___

-But not entirely mad since he does truly care about them?-
___

-Nods with s smile- (I know I've still at least got to let my voice get some rest.)

-Weiss then got a message on her Scroll-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Then no worries, I get it. You don't need to reopen old wounds.
___

-But not entirely mad since he does truly care about them?-
___

-Nods with s smile- (I know I've still at least got to let my voice get some rest.)

-Weiss then got a message on her Scroll-
Byleth: "Thank you..."
---
-pretty much-
---
Weiss: "Hm?" -checks her Scroll-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphora: "Just thinking about the vibe I'm getting from you and how you seem to defy it... in a good way."
---
Kamui: Please don't be a prankster like her...

Azura: "This... looks great, actually."
---
-NOW IS BOOK TIME!-
---
Harley: "Tell me what she says!"

Sothis: "To be quite honest... the more comfortable I make myself in this world, the more I miss having a corporeal form..."
Fate: "Ah. I was hoping I could make a good impression"
---
-She may not go that far, but still joke a little- :p

Mata Hari: "They look great with your hair~!"
---
-Musashi has proven herself worthy of its use, huh?-
---
Kiara: "Oh, I wish I could help you..." -to Harley- "She wishes she coudld be physical"
-He adopted him in the first place for a reason- :p
___

-Apone and Gorman start to explain the situation and why Ripley is here as well as her and her crew's prior encounter with the alien. Hicks can only asked dimissively if this is "another bug hunt", which he reiterates upon hearing about the alien itself, insisting "it's a bug hunt", as both he and most of the marines in general believe they're just going to find a downed radio tower on LV-426-

-Nonetheless, Ripley tries to explains what the alien is like and capable of, along with it's bizarre and deadly lifecycle. Most are in disbelief that such a lifeform could exist, let alone from Ripley, being untrained to give this kind of briefing, largely explaining it off-hand in a ramble. Vasquez, at least, seems confident that if it's a real creature, that she can handle it telling her "I only need to know one thing: where they are" while making a gun gesture. Ripley's response? That she hopes Vasquez is right. She really does-
___

Pearl: "Rose was...really one of a kind...I suppose you could say that Steven's father wasn't the first person to fall for her."

-Pearl's even looking at the painting of Rose with a somewhat wistful smile, making it all the more clear what she means by that-
___

-She had a good cake and got to chat with almost everyone last night!-
-Yep- :p -I guess meals here are done then?-
---
Rin: "...She's gonna be one of the first to go, ain't she?"
---
Don: .........Oh. Oh goodness, this...That must have been way too awkward for her...Glad he doesn't holds it against the boy, but still!
---
Aya: "Yeah, I did spend time with my friends eating cake. It was some nice stuff"
Lusamine: "Hm" THAT WAS MY RESPONSE?! HM?!
Tasque Manager: "You do? Charlotte, have you seen him? Are you familiar with the name "Spamton"?"

Oh Don't Tell Me That Old Washout Is Seriously Running Amok Here Now Too

-Jenny scans the perimeter with thermal vision every 30 seconds to keep an eye out for rouble-
___

Steven: "But no matter the challenge, we always find a way to save the day. That';s not about to change now."

-It would go to show his sheer power if she became a minion working for him, but she likely would've stood a better chance at defeating or at least dealing with him than Drakkon would have-

-Nonetheless, the species from Dreamland and the Mushroom Kingdom are still vulnerable...and the Thorn Ring sold to her by Spamton might amplify any powers she gets from them or the Pokemon...-
___

-An epic stance of two heroes from two different timelines!-

Tetra: "Consider my crew and I in, then." :p

Linebeck: "You'll need a good line of sight to fire off your cannons. And likely constant movement to stay ahead of any returning fire."
___

Amethyst: -Ate several more plates worth of food because of said shock, along with the plates and glasses themselves- "The only thing missing from all this is a good helping of motor oil!"

-Papyrus would be slamming his head on a wall in frustration were he not busy helping Sans check into the infirmary-
___

Penny: "As far as we are aware, you were one of the only two people in the game to become aware of the fact that you were trapped within the code of a video game to begin with. Based on this knowledge, we theorized that you might be able to better adapt to the real world in a shorter period of time as a result. The rest of the story requires a longer explanation..."

Steven :"Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

ayyyyyyyyyyy.
-Springtron isn't exactly warm when he's not fighting, so the thermal vision is only minimally useful... she might detect the fire in his boxing gloves tho-

Juri: -hair was undone from the explosion- "...I hate to say this, but you're more fun to fight than Martha."
---
Palutena: "Then let's do this."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Shez: "I'm sorry, what?"

Byleth: "......."
---
-wait... who's the first...? could it be...?-

Ayyyyyyyy -finger guns at the skeleton and kid-
Charlotte: "He has a big nose, wears glasses and talks about being a 'Big Shot', right?"

King Knight: "Thank you for the compliment"
Martha: "How are you this good at fighting and dishing out multiple weapons and objects?!"
King Knight: "It's only my natural skills showing up"
---
Diend: "Sounds cute, but I just want my cards back" :p
Martha: "We'll see you do, but we'll keep an eye so you don't steal anything here"
Diend: "There's plenty of nice treasures here though" -has Palutena's staff on his hand and is checking it, and nobody knows how he managed that-

-Unknowingly, she very well dodged a bullet that might have made things even worse for everyone at a wide scale-
-Which all in all, spells good for her, as she began to obtain DNA from these creatures-
---
Drake: "Aw, thanks for the consideration"
Marvelous: "We'll be amongst the people managing large threats" -aka Megazords-
---
EMIYA: "She might eat less than others, but as you can see her tastes are what make her... Complicated"
---
Sayori: ".....................................................................................................................................Why not Monika?"

Monika: "Aayyyyy" :p

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "Ah. I was hoping I could make a good impression"
---
-She may not go that far, but still joke a little- :p

Mata Hari: "They look great with your hair~!"
---
-Musashi has proven herself worthy of its use, huh?-
---
Kiara: "Oh, I wish I could help you..." -to Harley- "She wishes she coudld be physical"
Phosphy: "You sure did, cutie." 😜
---
-that would be acceptable-

Azura: "Thank you." :)
---
-but first... she takes on an Arval-like form :V-

Shez: "No more holding back. You're about to witness a fighter who can keep up with gods." :smirk:
---
Harley: "Awwwwww~"

Sothis: "Believe me, I had made an attempt already with that fox woman and the Pharaoh. They both said I was too powerful for their methods to work."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "You sure did, cutie." 😜
---
-that would be acceptable-

Azura: "Thank you." :)
---
-but first... she takes on an Arval-like form :V-

Shez: "No more holding back. You're about to witness a fighter who can keep up with gods." :smirk:
---
Harley: "Awwwwww~"

Sothis: "Believe me, I had made an attempt already with that fox woman and the Pharaoh. They both said I was too powerful for their methods to work."
Fate: Seems I had nothing to be afraid of...
---
Erika: "I'm glad you're concerned about me though!"

Shirou: "I agree they look good..."
---
Musashi: "....Oooooh, you're a deity? I didn't know that..."
---
Kiara: "W-Well, you are a Divine Spirit after all... And from what you said you can do, particularly very strong"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: Seems I had nothing to be afraid of...
---
Erika: "I'm glad you're concerned about me though!"

Shirou: "I agree they look good..."
---
Musashi: "....Oooooh, you're a deity? I didn't know that..."
---
Kiara: "W-Well, you are a Divine Spirit after all... And from what you said you can do, particularly very strong"
-nothing at all...-
---
Kamui: "It's what mothers do." :)

Azura: "I'll buy them."
---
Shez: "Never said I was. Just that I can take one down." :p

-shes starts using much stronger dark spells-
---
Sothis: "That was their conclusion as well... but it still is a bit despairing to know I have no way back."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yep- :p -I guess meals here are done then?-
---
Rin: "...She's gonna be one of the first to go, ain't she?"
---
Don: .........Oh. Oh goodness, this...That must have been way too awkward for her...Glad he doesn't holds it against the boy, but still!
---
Aya: "Yeah, I did spend time with my friends eating cake. It was some nice stuff"
Lusamine: "Hm" THAT WAS MY RESPONSE?! HM?!
-Seems they are, the warriors, knights and the Pokemon all being full and satisfied-
___

She's a trained marine and there's a big crew ot charcters, so just wait and see!
___

-She's had a long time to cope with the loss, but it's evident that she must've loved Rose deeply...-
___

-Yes, yes it was- :V

Byleth: "Thank you..."
---
-pretty much-
---
Weiss: "Hm?" -checks her Scroll-
Sorry for bringing up some bad memories. I know how hard it is to lose someone who's looked after you much of your life...
___

-He says anything else or nah?-

___

-It turns out to be a message from some official representatives of Beach City, asking Weiss if she can do a local concert there-

-Springtron isn't exactly warm when he's not fighting, so the thermal vision is only minimally useful... she might detect the fire in his boxing gloves tho-

Juri: -hair was undone from the explosion- "...I hate to say this, but you're more fun to fight than Martha."
---
Palutena: "Then let's do this."
---
-HECK YEAH-
---
Shez: "I'm sorry, what?"

Byleth: "......."
---
-wait... who's the first...? could it be...?-

Ayyyyyyyy -finger guns at the skeleton and kid-
Charlotte: "He has a big nose, wears glasses and talks about being a 'Big Shot', right?"

Martha: "How are you this good at fighting and dishing out multiple weapons and objects?!"
---
Martha: "We'll see you do, but we'll keep an eye so you don'tsteal anything here"
Diend: "There's plenty of nice treasures here though" -has Palutena's staff on his hand and is checking it, and nobody knows how he managed that-

-Unknowingly, she very well dodged a bullet that might have made things even worse for everyone at a wide scale-
-Which all in all, spells good for her, as she began to obtain DNA from these creatures-
---
---
EMIYA: "She might eat less than others, but as you can see her tastes are what make her... Complicated"
---
Sayori: ".....................................................................................................................................Why not Monika?"

Okay Yeah That's Him Unfortunately

Tasque Manager: "I knew it! That crooked salesman really is runnung amok here...But for whet purpose?"

Huh? -Immediately noticing the heat signatures from the mechanized boxing gloves-
___

Amethyst: "Dude! When the heck did you even steal that?!" :glare:

-As if Chaldea and the universe didn't have enough problems already...-

-How does it go?-
___

TLink: "Let's make our buddy proud!"

Tetra: "You expecting giant monsters, or more flying machines?"
___

-And Amethyst was quickly munching down more tableware along with the actual food that was being served on it-

-It seems Gems are capable of eating a lot of inedible and dangerous materials without issue that organic racks would never be able to-

___

Penny: -Looked to da Vinci with worry, silently asking her how they should tell Sayori that Monika is already here-

Peridot: "Ugh, you guys..." :facepalm:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---
Martha: "We'll see you do, but we'll keep an eye so you don'tsteal anything here"

---
---
---

Tasque Manager: "I knew it! That crooked salesman really is runnung amok here...But for whet purpose?"

Huh? -Immediately noticing the heat signatures from the mechanized boxing gloves-
___

-How does it go?-
___

___

-And Amethyst was quickly munching down more tableware along with the actual food that was being served on it-

-It seems Gems are capable of eating a lot of inedible and dangerous materials without issue that organic racks would never be able to-

___

Penny: -Looked to da Vinci with worry, silently asking her how they should tell Sayori that Monika is already here-

Juri: "It's easy to have 'skill' when you've got cheap trinkets." -fully aware of the hypocrisy of her saying that :V-
---
Palu: "Give that back!" -takes it, then bonks him-
---
Wolf: "Based on what we know, it's likely."
---
Shez: "We can totally see that..."

-Byleth nodded-
---
Ruby: "She's already here..."

You gotta admit that was clever, Peri.

Sorry for bringing up some bad memories. I know how hard it is to lose someone who's looked after you much of your life...
___

-He says anything else or nah?-

___

-It turns out to be a message from some official representatives of Beach City, asking Weiss if she can do a local concert there-
Byleth: "It's... alright. It was bound to happen eventually..."
---
-he just scoffs and leaves to get some coffee-
---
Weiss: Huh? How did they get my number?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright... (Reminds me of Asgore...)
___

Hey, no problem with that!
___

-Tbh I was also considering it having it be Mettaton instead as an event organizer- :V

-What does the Schnee think?-
-Byleth still seems to carry herself relatively well though-
---
Daruk: "Word has it you're a pretty strong warrior yourself. I wonder how strong."

Urbosa: "Perhaps you're not exactly a far matchup, Daruk. Your Protection spell is on a league of its own, and you've got a pretty tough body on top of it. It's a lot of defense to break through, and you're not slacking on the offense either."

Mipha: "It might not be an exaggeration to say you're only second to Link among the Champions in fighting prowess, and even then he's not as physically capable as you."
---
Weiss: "I'm tempted..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth still seems to carry herself relatively well though-
---
Daruk: "Word has it you're a pretty strong warrior yourself. I wonder how strong."

Urbosa: "Perhaps you're not exactly a far matchup, Daruk. Your Protection spell is on a league of its own, and you've got a pretty tough body on top of it. It's a lot of defense to break through, and you're not slacking on the offense either."

Mipha: "It might not be an exaggeration to say you're only second to Link among the Champions in fighting prowess, and even then he's not as physically capable as you."
---
Weiss: "I'm tempted..."
(She's got to be a strong person...)
___

Hell yeah I am! And are you saying I can't win a fight against a strong Shielder? :p
___

(Huh? What message did you get?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(She's got to be a strong person...)
___

Hell yeah I am! And are you saying I can't win a fight against a strong Shielder? :p
___

(Huh? What message did you get?)
-given the jobs she had to do... she might have had no choice but to be tough-
---
Daruk: "If you'd like to put that to the test, you're welcome to!" :laugh:
---
Weiss: "I'm invited to perform at Beach City."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-nothing at all...-
---
Kamui: "It's what mothers do." :)

Azura: "I'll buy them."
---
Shez: "Never said I was. Just that I can take one down." :p

-shes starts using much stronger dark spells-
---
Sothis: "That was their conclusion as well... but it still is a bit despairing to know I have no way back."
Fate: "...Can I ask another thing?"
---
Erika: "Even if now you knwo what I truly am~?" :3

Mata Hari: "Nice catch~!"
---
-Musashi is getting some more damage as a result-
---
Kiara: "O-Oh..." Now I wish to help her...
-Seems they are, the warriors, knights and the Pokemon all being full and satisfied-
___

She's a trained marine and there's a big crew ot charcters, so just wait and see!
___

-She's had a long time to cope with the loss, but it's evident that she must've loved Rose deeply...-
___

-Yes, yes it was- :V
-Good, meaning everyone can go off with their day-
---
Rin: "O-Okay..."
Sakura: Awww, she's so concrened for the characters~
---
-But that it also was never returned...-
---
Lusamine: "I mean, I'm so glad you had a nice day!"
Aya: "Awww, thank you! We saved a slice for you"

___

-How does it go?-
___

___

___

Juri: "It's easy to have 'skill' when you've got cheap trinkets." -fully aware of the hypocrisy of her saying that :V-
---
---
---

-Byleth nodded-
---

Charlotte: "I got a bad feeling since the moment I laid eyes on him..."

King Knight: "Didn't you also happen to possess a mechanical eye?"
-At this point, it's clear to these two that King Knight is more observant than everyone thinks-
-...But he's also no less of an egomaniac who barely thinks-
---
Dien: "Ow! I'm just that good" :p
Stacy: "Please keep him under watch..."
Luvia: "Sure will..."

-She manages to collect more DNA samples from fur and scales she either picks from the wildlife or the floor-
---
Bumblebee: "...Uh, yeah, I don't think anyone I know back home would do that"
---
Sayori: "...........................................................................................Oh"

Monika: "Though she's cute" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Good, meaning everyone can go off with their day-
---
Rin: "O-Okay..."
Sakura: Awww, she's so concrened for the characters~
---
-But that it also was never returned...-
---
Lusamine: "I mean, I'm so glad you had a nice day!"
Aya: "Awww, thank you! We saved a slice for you"
-Toasting with one last drink before they do so!-

-And with that, I'm not sure how to continue this- :p
___

-The marines then have to go prepare for the mission, so Ripley bluntly states that she's starting to feel like a fifth wheel around here and asks if there's anything she can, to which Apone bluntly snarks "I don't know, is there anything you can do?", pretty much telling her to explain how else she can help. She states that she's used the power loader mechs before, so she's granted permission to use one to move heavy cargo-

-Ripley proceeds to get into one of the power loaders, pilots the mech effortlessly, and lifts up and moves the heavy crates without issue, even bluntly asking where they want the cargo. Both Apone and Hicks are impressed and can't help but chuckle as a result, the latter in particular displaying a big grin, while Apone kindly tells Ripley to move the cargo to Bay 12-
___

-Which only makes even more sense since Rose eventually fell in love with Greg...-
___

-Lusamine is surprised but grateful?-

-given the jobs she had to do... she might have had no choice but to be tough-
---
Daruk: "If you'd like to put that to the test, you're welcome to!" :laugh:
---
Weiss: "I'm invited to perform at Beach City."
(She had to be a strong warrior to survive...but also a strong will and a strong heart to become a dedicated and portective teacher.)
___

Oh, that does it, then! You're on! :glare:
___

(Whoa, Steven's home town?)

---
---
---

-Byleth nodded-
---

-At this point, it's clear to these two that King Knight is more observant than everyone thinks-
---

-She manages to collect more DNA samples from fur and scales she either picks from the wildlife or the floor-
---
---
Sayori: "...........................................................................................Oh"

He Used To Be An Invaluable Member Of My Royal Court Before His Sales And Subsequently Profits Started Dwindling And He Started Going Crazy. He Started Talking Nonsensically Like A Glitched Or Hacked Program And Began Selling Borderline Useless Products To Everyone In His General Vicinity. We Don't Know Why, But Ever Since We Threw Him Out, He Was Always Trying To Break Back Into My Mansion, Always Searching For The Entrance To The Basement

Tasque Manager: "Charlotte, do you any idea of why he's here, now? Did he say anything particularly suspicious or eyebrow-raising?"

-The ARMS stuff was unreplied, Uni-
___

Garnet: "And handcuffs until it's time to head to the fortress."

-Does her default appearance change from the DNA samples or does it merely affect her powers so far?-
___

Unreplied again, Digi.
___

Amethyst: "Also, I'm pretty sure I just won." :p

-Even if there's more food and drinks left, the utter shock and confusion Byleth and Shez had from seeing her eat tableware bought her at least a full minute to eat several more servings, giving her the serious lead on the competition-
___

Penny: "She is the one who asked for you three to be freed from the game, as a matter of fact..."

Peridot: "Ha, I won't deny that I'm the adorable sidekick to Steven's protagonist!" :grin:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Will be MIA for most of the day due to my sister's bay shower.

Fate: "...Can I ask another thing?"
---
Erika: "Even if now you knwo what I truly am~?" :3

Mata Hari: "Nice catch~!"
---
-Musashi is getting some more damage as a result-
---
Kiara: "O-Oh..." Now I wish to help her...
Phosphora: "Sure, go ahead." :)
---
Kamui: "The fact that you've been so openly honest with me is actually making you even more endearing." :)
---
-which Shez capitalizes on with even more dark explosions before going for a sword strike in the blink of an eye-

Byleth: Finally, she stopped holding back.
---
Sothis: "I believe that triggered this feeling was perhaps Byleth's voyage in the Dark World. Its influence seems to change the people who dwell within, and the change my vessel underwent was beyond anyone's expectations; it granted me a physical form to act independently...

.....It was at that time that Byleth and I shared our first and currently sole embrace... Is it selfish to claim that I wish to have such a moment more often?"

(She had to be a strong warrior to survive...but also a strong will and a strong heart to become a dedicated and portective teacher.)
___

Oh, that does it, then! You're on! :glare:
___

(Whoa, Steven's home town?)
-overall, Byleth is just strong :V-

Ingrid: I must admit, this Byleth character has piqued my curiosity in ways I never expected from a human...
---
Daruk: "Oh yeah! Choose your time and place!"
---
Weiss: "That appears to be the case..." 🤔

---

---
---

He Used To Be An Invaluable Member Of My Royal Court Before His Sales And Subsequently Profits Started Dwindling And He Started Going Crazy. He Started Talking Nonsensically Like A Glitched Or Hacked Program And Began Selling Borderline Useless Products To Everyone In His General Vicinity. We Don't Know Why, But Ever Since We Threw Him Out, He Was Always Trying To Break Back Into My Mansion, Always Searching For The Entrance To The Basement

Tasque Manager: "Charlotte, do you any idea of why he's here, now? Did he say anything particularly suspicious or eyebrow-raising?"

___

-Does her default appearance change from the DNA samples or does it merely affect her powers so far?-
___

Unreplied again, Digi.
___

-Even if there's more food and drinks left, the utter shock and confusion Byleth and Shez had from seeing her eat tableware bought her at least a full minute to eat several more servings, giving her the serious lead on the competition-
___

Penny: "She is the one who asked for you three to be freed from the game, as a matter of fact..."

Peridot: "Ha, I won't deny that I'm the adorable sidekick to Steven's protagonist!" :grin:
-oh yeah, the ARMS... Jenny can sense one of the gloves approaching at a rapid pace-

Juri: "I don't need it to kick your ass but if you want a beating... I'll give you one~!" -left eye glows-
---
Palu: "It would be wise not to make enemies of us by stealing our stuff."
---
What KoP said
---
Shez: "Then how about we make this interesting? B and I's combined total versus yours." :p

-it would actually being them to a tie right now, they were shocked for long enough for Amethyst to get that much of a lead over them :V-
---
-now Sayori happeh?-

Aren't the Crystal Gems closer to that role?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Will be MIA for most of the day due to my sister's bay shower.

Ingrid: I must admit, this Byleth character has piqued my curiosity in ways I never expected from a human...
---
Daruk: "Oh yeah! Choose your time and place!"
---
Weiss: "That appears to be the case..." 🤔
Congrats to your sister!

-Some of her powers aren't even those of a human...-
___

The training grounds on this very spaceship! You need any time to prepare? 'Cause I sure as hell don't!
___

(Did you accept the invitation?)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Toasting with one last drink before they do so!-

-And with that, I'm not sure how to continue this- :p
___

-The marines then have to go prepare for the mission, so Ripley bluntly states that she's starting to feel like a fifth wheel around here and asks if there's anything she can, to which Apone bluntly snarks "I don't know, is there anything you can do?", pretty much telling her to explain how else she can help. She states that she's used the power loader mechs before, so she's granted permission to use one to move heavy cargo-

-Ripley proceeds to get into one of the power loaders, pilots the mech effortlessly, and lifts up and moves the heavy crates without issue, even bluntly asking where they want the cargo. Both Apone and Hicks are impressed and can't help but chuckle as a result, the latter in particular displaying a big grin, while Apone kindly tells Ripley to move the cargo to Bay 12-
___

-Which only makes even more sense since Rose eventually fell in love with Greg...-
___

-Lusamine is surprised but grateful?-
-Nor do I tbh- :p
---
Sakura: "You know, it's convenient they haven't changed them much in almost six decades" :p
---
-He wonders if the two of them even get along, having not seen them interact before-
---
Lusamine: "I see... So I had noothing to worry about"
Aya: "Worry?"
Lusamine: "Nothing!"
Phosphora: "Sure, go ahead." :)
---
Kamui: "The fact that you've been so openly honest with me is actually making you even more endearing." :)
---
-which Shez capitalizes on with even more dark explosions before going for a sword strike in the blink of an eye-

Byleth: Finally, she stopped holding back.
---
Sothis: "I believe that triggered this feeling was perhaps Byleth's voyage in the Dark World. Its influence seems to change the people who dwell within, and the change my vessel underwent was beyond anyone's expectations; it granted me a physical form to act independently...

.....It was at that time that Byleth and I shared our first and currently sole embrace... Is it selfish to claim that I wish to have such a moment more often?"
Fate: "...I heard you can be a little...Flirty..."
---
Erika: "You're so easy to trust with anything, it's a given" :)

Unreplied
---
-Scáthach is impressed, as Musashi is holding on her own less from that-
---
Kama: "Yeah, it is"
Kiara: "Hey!"
Kama: "What? It is. What's so wrong about admitting it?"

___

___

Unreplied again, Digi.
___

___

-oh yeah, the ARMS... Jenny can sense one of the gloves approaching at a rapid pace-

Juri: "I don't need it to kick your ass but if you want a beating... I'll give you one~!" -left eye glows-
---
---
What KoP said
---
Shez: "Then how about we make this interesting? B and I's combined total versus yours." :p

-it would actually being them to a tie right now, they were shocked for long enough for Amethyst to get that much of a lead over them :V-
---
-now Sayori happeh?-

Charlotte: "So he's a scammer..." -to Tasque- "Seems that evil woman got a ring out of him and employed him"

-All while Martha threw a quite strong punch at him, followed by ont to the gut-
---
Diend: "Dunno, I've made many already" :p
-Many rolled their eyes-

-It could change her if she chose to, but for the moment she choses to remain in her default rabbit woman form-
---
Joe: "We're used to dealing iwth a lot of the former"
---
Robin Hood: "You three are serious about this?"
---
Sayori: "....................................................................................................................Are.......Are you really sure of that?"

MAsh: "Um, I think they're more like his sisters and mentors"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nor do I tbh- :p
---
Sakura: "You know, it's convenient they haven't changed them much in almost six decades" :p
---
-He wonders if the two of them even get along, having not seen them interact before-
---
Lusamine: "I see... So I had noothing to worry about"
Aya: "Worry?"
Lusamine: "Nothing!"
-Meanwhile, Ata and Heshima were going about the day, walking down the halls of the Bureau's spacecraft, when they both ran across two people they haven't spoken to in a long time, nor have they ever been on good terms with-

-...Kimberly and Trini-
___

She did also mention that she's been moving cargo with them as an odd job since recovering from the Nostromo incident...Maybe there were similar models of loaders in the past and Ripley was just able to adapt?

(Fun fact: the effects of the Power Loaders were so convincing, along with the fact that they were said to be manufactured by a real construction company in-universe, that during the film's original release, actual construction companies and contractors started making calls to see where they could buy one.)
___

-They didn't at first...mostly on Pearl's part, but Steven helped them resolve their differences and get through their conflict by helping them bond over their shared memories of Rose, who they both loved and who both loved them, even if in different ways. It says a lot that Pearl actually considers him a friend now-
___

-Uhh, yeah, totally nothing!-

---
---
What KoP said
---

---
-now Sayori happeh?-

Charlotte: "So he's a scammer..." -to Tasque- "Seems that evil woman got a ring out of him and employed him"

-All while Martha threw a quite strong punch at him, followed by ont to the gut-
---
-Many rolled their eyes-

-It could change her if she chose to, but for the moment she choses to remain in her default rabbit woman form-
---
---
---
Sayori: "....................................................................................................................Are.......Are you really sure of that?"

Tasque Manager: "At least in the modern day. And a ring? Hmm, well, his current products are consistently shoddy, so it's unlikely that ring is even particularly useful as an item at best...But we'll still keep an eye on her as usual."

If Any Of You Can Find Spamton Please Apprehend Or Kick Him Out Of The Fortress Immediately. He Is A Most Annoying Pest. And The Fact That He's Supposedly Working With Koya Now Is A Very Definitely Bad Sign

-Jenny swiftky leapt out of the way and tried to kick thev ARM away-
___

Steven: "Do you actually believe in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or not?" :glare:

-And by now she's likely absorbed all the DNA samples she needs...-
___

Tetra: "Nothing new for us, then!"

TLink: "We'll send them packing like a Big Octo or the Helmaroc King!"
___

Amethyst: "You're on!"

-...Yep, they're serious- :V
___

Penny: -Affirmatively nods- "Many of us would not have even known about your predicament had it not been for her..."

Steven: "The mayor of Beach City thought they were my sisters...

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Meanwhile, Ata and Heshima were going about the day, walking down the halls of the Bureau's spacecraft, when they both ran across two people they haven't spoken to in a long time, nor have they ever been on good terms with-

-...Kimberly and Trini-
___

She did also mention that she's been moving cargo with them as an odd job since recovering from the Nostromo incident...Maybe there were similar models of loaders in the past and Ripley was just able to adapt?

(Fun fact: the effects of the Power Loaders were so convincing, along with the fact that they were said to be manufactured by a real construction company in-universe, that during the film's original release, actual construction companies and contractors started making calls to see where they could buy one.)
___

-They didn't at first...mostly on Pearl's part, but Steven helped them resolve their differences and get through their conflict by helping them bond over their shared memories of Rose, who they both loved and who both loved them, even if in different ways. It says a lot that Pearl actually considers him a friend now-
___

-Uhh, yeah, totally nothing!-
Trina: "...Oh, hi"
Kimberly: "............................"
---
Sakura: "Maybe, it's not like absolutely everything has to change"

(Ahue, good for the effects specialists)
---
-Indeed albeit Don has not been aware of that-
---
Aya: "...You didn't ruin anything"
Lusamine: "......"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Trina: "...Oh, hi"
Kimberly: "............................"
---
Sakura: "Maybe, it's not like absolutely everything has to change"

(Ahue, good for the effects specialists)
---
-Indeed albeit Don has not been aware of that-
---
Aya: "...You didn't ruin anything"
Lusamine: "......"
(.....) -Glaring at them-
___

(The film's still a marvel of practical effects to this day, imo)

-Also, I forgot to bring this up earlier, but there's an earlier scene before the news of LV-426's comms system going down that they see in this cut of the movie where it's revealed that Ripley has a daughter, who she keeps asking Burke about-

-Burke tells her that they have information on plenty of legal matters, but Ripley only asks if they've found any info on her daughter. BBurke then reluctantly reveals that, as a result of her time in hypersleep, her daughter, Amanda Ripley, aged be 66 years old, having only been 12 at the time she last saw her before taking off in the Nostromo. Burke solemnly informs her that this was before she passed away just a year ago, and learning this as well as seeing a photo of her elderly daughter, she can only quietly but heavily sob in grief, further lamenting that she wasn't even around for her 12th birthday-
___

Pearl: "I haven't mentioned it much to Chaldea, but the way I've felt about Rose is a way I've never felt towards anyone else, before or since...I've made progress in moving on, but I suppose such a process is never easy for anyone..."
___

-Wasn't difficult to figure out what was bothering her...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
(.....) -Glaring at them-
___

(The film's still a marvel of practical effects to this day, imo)

-Also, I forgot to bring this up earlier, but there's an earlier scene before the news of LV-426's comms system going down that they see in this cut of the movie where it's revealed that Ripley has a daughter, who she keeps asking Burke about-

-Burke tells her that they have information on plenty of legal matters, but Ripley only asks if they've found any info on her daughter. BBurke then reluctantly reveals that, as a result of her time in hypersleep, her daughter, Amanda Ripley, aged be 66 years old, having only been 12 at the time she last saw her before taking off in the Nostromo. Burke solemnly informs her that this was before she passed away just a year ago, and learning this as well as seeing a photo of her elderly daughter, she can only quietly but heavily sob in grief, further lamenting that she wasn't even around for her 12th birthday-
___

Pearl: "I haven't mentioned it much to Chaldea, but the way I've felt about Rose is a way I've never felt towards anyone else, before or since...I've made progress in moving on, but I suppose such a process is never easy for anyone..."
___

-Wasn't difficult to figure out what was bothering her...-
-Atalanta is doing the exact same-
---
(no kidding)

-Rin is already tearing up, feeling horrible for her-
Rin: "H-Her daughter...She couldn't even meet her one last time..."
---
Don: "I don't think I'm the best to talk with in such matters. I've never felt like that... But I get a bit of what you mean"
---
Aya: "I mean it, it's not like you should feel guilty..."
Lusamine: "..........."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Atalanta is doing the exact same-
---
(no kidding)

-Rin is already tearing up, feeling horrible for her-
Rin: "H-Her daughter...She couldn't even meet her one last time..."
---
Don: "I don't think I'm the best to talk with in such matters. I've never felt like that... But I get a bit of what you mean"
---
Aya: "I mean it, it's not like you should feel guilty..."
Lusamine: "..........."
-Heshima's glare seems directed towards Kimberly in particular-

-While not on the best terms with Trini, either, he holds less animosity towards her since she was merely standing guard, rather reluctantly at all, while Kimberly is the one who captured him, the Pokemon, and threatened some of the kids-

___

Yeah, this is one of the most emotional scenes in the movie... :urg:

-And with how Rin herself lost her and Sakura's real parents long ago...It probably hits close to home for her-
___

Pearl: "It's perfectly fine, Don. I just believed it was about time that I talked about the subject again. Losing Rose was...difficult for me, but it was difficult for everyone. We didn't have to deal with the loss alone, if even I didn't always act like it..."
___

-She's still dealing with painful memories and amnesia, that's not her fault...-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Watched a movie LOL
-Heshima's glare seems directed towards Kimberly in particular-

-While not on the best terms with Trini, either, he holds less animosity towards her since she was merely standing guard, rather reluctantly at all, while Kimberly is the one who captured him, the Pokemon, and threatened some of the kids-

___

Yeah, this is one of the most emotional scenes in the movie... :urg:

-And with how Rin herself lost her and Sakura's real parents long ago...It probably hits close to home for her-
___

Pearl: "It's perfectly fine, Don. I just believed it was about time that I talked about the subject again. Losing Rose was...difficult for me, but it was difficult for everyone. We didn't have to deal with the loss alone, if even I didn't always act like it..."
___

-She's still dealing with painful memories and amnesia, that's not her fault...-
Kimberly: "........."
Atalanta: "Do not ever expect any forgiveness from me"
---
-It does... It does quite hard-
---
Don: "...Did you ever...Feel resented?"
---
Aya: "I know it's... Really dificult for you to not blame yourself, but please"
Lusamine: "...................."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Watched a movie LOL

Kimberly: "........."
Atalanta: "Do not ever expect any forgiveness from me"
---
-It does... It does quite hard-
---
Don: "...Did you ever...Feel resented?"
---
Aya: "I know it's... Really dificult for you to not blame yourself, but please"
Lusamine: "...................."
I'll be watching one in a bit with my family, myself. :p

Luxray... (Or me...)

-Cold and blunt responses...But she can hardly blame them?-
___

-What are her current thoughts...?-
___

Pearl: "...You'll have to be more specific..." -Definitely makes it sound like in at least one context, she either felt like some people resented her and/or that she felt resentment towards someone else herself-

___

-She still got to enjoy her birthday even with their concerns about her well-being, which itself was still what they considered their top priority...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Congrats to your sister!

-Some of her powers aren't even those of a human...-
___

The training grounds on this very spaceship! You need any time to prepare? 'Cause I sure as hell don't!
___

(Did you accept the invitation?)
-making Ingrid even more intrigued-
---
Daruk: "All I need is to fetch my Boulder Breaker!"]
---
Weiss: "Of course I did!"

Fate: "...I heard you can be a little...Flirty..."
---
Erika: "You're so easy to trust with anything, it's a given" :)

Unreplied
---
-Scáthach is impressed, as Musashi is holding on her own less from that-
---
Kama: "Yeah, it is"
Kiara: "Hey!"
Kama: "What? It is. What's so wrong about admitting it?"
Phosphy: "Guilty~ But why do you ask?"
---
Kamui: "...Why do I have to worry of how you said that?"

-they buy the sandals-
---
Shez: "Can you truly keep fighting now that I'm going all out?" :laugh:
---
Sothis: "I suppose it would... but if I learned anything from witnessing Byleth's life, it's that treating yourself on occasion is not inherently wrong."

---
-Many rolled their eyes-

---
---
---

Tasque Manager: "At least in the modern day. And a ring? Hmm, well, his current products are consistently shoddy, so it's unlikely that ring is even particularly useful as an item at best...But we'll still keep an eye on her as usual."

If Any Of You Can Find Spamton Please Apprehend Or Kick Him Out Of The Fortress Immediately. He Is A Most Annoying Pest. And The Fact That He's Supposedly Working With Koya Now Is A Very Definitely Bad Sign
___

Steven: "Do you actually believe in "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" or not?" :glare:

___

___

___

Penny: -Affirmatively nods- "Many of us would not have even known about your predicament had it not been for her..."

-before Juri immediately shows up behind and kicks King Knight's spine... which would have likely ended the fight right here and there was it not for his armor and stolen hearts-

-Jenny's kicking worked, but a second punch was coming for her!-
---
Palutena: "Calm down, everyone..."
---
Wolf: "That's the spirit."
---
Byleth: "This should be interesting." :)

Shez: "Alright, B, no holding back!"
---
-Sayori glad to know Monika cares?-

That sounds funny, not gonna lie

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-ARMS unreplied, KoP-
And it's fixed now!

-making Ingrid even more intrigued-
---
Daruk: "All I need is to fetch my Boulder Breaker!"]
---
Weiss: "Of course I did!"
-Imgrid's thoughts?-
___

Then be there within the hour if you're really up to the challenge!
___

(Then you've actually got a concert scheduled!) -Still talking quietly, but happy for the Schnee-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
And it's fixed now!

-Imgrid's thoughts?-
___

Then be there within the hour if you're really up to the challenge!
___

(Then you've actually got a concert scheduled!) -Still talking quietly, but happy for the Schnee-
And mine's edited :p

Ingrid: Just what IS she?
---
Daruk: "Let's go!"
---
Weiss: "I'm... quite pleased to see them recognize true talent."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ingrid: I have so many questions...
---

Daruk: "I'm here, aren't I?"
---
Weiss: "In three days, actually."

___

In that case, let's start this battle! -Stomps the ground, somehow causing her spear to drop from the ceiling before she epically catches it-
___

(Could we invite my friends and their trainers to your concert, too?)

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

___

In that case, let's start this battle! -Stomps the ground, somehow causing her spear to drop from the ceiling before she epically catches it-
___

(Could invite my my friends and their trainers to your concert, too?)
-she's truly intrigued!-
---
Daruk: "Fancy trick, but do you have the might of a true warrior?"
---
Weiss: "I don't see why not." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-Jenny swiftky leapt out of the way and tried to kick thev ARM away-
___

___

___

___

-before Juri immediately shows up behind and kicks King Knight's spine... which would have likely ended the fight right here and there was it not for his armor and stolen hearts-

-ARMS unreplied, KoP-
---
Palutena: "Calm down, everyone..."
---
Wolf: "That's the spirit."
---
Byleth: "This should be interesting." :)

Shez: "Alright, B, no holding back!"
---
-Sayori glad to know Monika cares?-

That sounds funny, not gonna lie
-Indeed, meaning he gets up and slams the ground once again-

Roberts: "You don't have to say it twice, will keep an eye open"
---
Diend: "Sorry, sorry. I'll see she gets some punishment" :p

Koyanskaya: "My job here is done"
---
Luka: "We meant things that are reeeeaaaally big though, taller than most mountains"
---
Robin Hood/EMIYA/Boudica: Ah, this will be disastrous...
---
Sayori: "...She told you to save me........."
da Vinci: "She was desperate for us to get you out, her words were 'I don't care if they hate me, why I deserve to be out when Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are trapped there?', pretty cute of her to be all concerned" :p
Sayori: "................................"

Monika: "I think it's adequeate" :p
I'll be watching one in a bit with my family, myself. :p

Luxray... (Or me...)

-Cold and blunt responses...But she can hardly blame them?-
___

-What are her current thoughts...?-
___

Pearl: "...You'll have to be more specific..." -Definitely makes it sound like in at least one context, she either felt like some people resented her and/or that she felt resentment towards someone else herself-

___

-She still got to enjoy her birthday even with their concerns about her well-being, which itself was still what they considered their top priority...-
-No, it's not like she can... Specially since the plan to break Kanna's Dragonstone was her idea-
---
Rin: She... She deserved to see her, oh God... Why...?
---
Don: "On Steven, I meant"
---
Lusamine: I should really stop beating myself over things...
Phosphy: "Guilty~ But why do you ask?"
---
Kamui: "...Why do I have to worry of how you said that?"

-they buy the sandals-
---
Shez: "Can you truly keep fighting now that I'm going all out?" :laugh:
---
Sothis: "I suppose it would... but if I learned anything from witnessing Byleth's life, it's that treating yourself on occasion is not inherently wrong."
Fate: "...T-There's this person..." -red-
---
Erika: "Oh relax, I'm just messing a bit" :p

-Good they have plenty of money now, thanks Gilgamesh's Golden Rule-
---
-The next blow was blocked-
---
Kama: "That was like, my point..." -admittedly took her a while to learn that-

Top Bottom