• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she's truly intrigued!-
---
Daruk: "Fancy trick, but do you have the might of a true warrior?"
---
Weiss: "I don't see why not." :)
-But how will she even learn about this mysterious individual...erm, duo, technically?-
___

Only the might of the greatest warrior of monsterkind!
___

(Then let's tell them when we see them today!) :b:

-At this point, Winter is speaking quietly to conserve her voice unless otherwise noted-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-No, it's not like she can... Specially since the plan to break Kanna's Dragonstone was her idea-
---
Rin: She... She deserved to see her, oh God... Why...?
---
Don: "On Steven, I meant"
---
Lusamine: I should really stop beating myself over things...
-Whereas the original plan was to target Kamui's Dragonstone's instead...-
___

-It's like the characters haven't been able to catch any breaks, besides Ripley and Jones at least surviving...-
___

Pearl: "Oh...

...Truthfully, I was...certainly confused at first, why Rose wanted to have a child. More so knowing she wouldn't be able to live as a result.."
___

-She's been doing even more often lately...-

-before Juri immediately shows up behind and kicks King Knight's spine... which would have likely ended the fight right here and there was it not for his armor and stolen hearts-

-Jenny's kicking worked, but a second punch was coming for her!-
---
Palutena: "Calm down, everyone..."
---
Wolf: "That's the spirit."
---
Byleth: "This should be interesting." :)

Shez: "Alright, B, no holding back!"
---
-Sayori glad to know Monika cares?-

That sounds funny, not gonna lie
-Indeed, meaning he gets up and slams the ground once again-

Roberts: "You don't have to say it twice, will keep an eye open"
---
Diend: "Sorry, sorry. I'll see she gets some punishment" :p

Koyanskaya: "My job here is done"
---
Luka: "We meant things that are reeeeaaaally big though, taller than most mountains"
---
Robin Hood/EMIYA/Boudica: Ah, this will be disastrous...
---
Sayori: "...She told you to save me........."
da Vinci: "She was desperate for us to get you out, her words were 'I don't care if they hate me, why I deserve to be out when Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are trapped there?', pretty cute of her to be all concerned" :p
Sayori: "................................"

Monika: "I think it's adequeate" :p
-She activated her hair jets to fly above that ARM-

Max, we've got company!

Tasque Manager: "Thank you, Sir Roberts. Whatever he hopes to gain by being here or working with Koyanskaya, it can't be anything good..."
___

Steven: -Sighs in exasperation- "You're right, we need to keep calm for this. We can't defeat these guys if we can't all put our heads together and work as a team..."

-Many of the wild Pokemon are fearful or angry-
___

Tetra: "We've probably faced and defeated deadlier." -Thinking of Ganondorf in particular-
___

-Understatement, you three- :V
___

Penny: "How do you feel...?"

Steven: "But they're more like moms or aunts...Except Amethyst, she really is like a big sis." :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "...T-There's this person..." -red-
---
Erika: "Oh relax, I'm just messing a bit" :p

-Good they have plenty of money now, thanks Gilgamesh's Golden Rule-
---
-The next blow was blocked-
---
Kama: "That was like, my point..." -admittedly took her a while to learn that-
Phosphora: "Awwwwwww~ Who's the lucky one?" :b:
---
Kamui: -PHEW-

-doesn't mean they'll go seek whatever has the most zeroes in the price tag, it just means they don't have to worry about what is and isn't on sale :V-
---
Shez: "Even at my best, you still find a way to see through my moves and block... Yeah, you've definitely got some nasty trick on your side."
---
Sothis: "I would not mind indulging on this selfish thought. Besides, I can tell she enjoyed our embrace as well."

-But how will she even learn about this mysterious individual...erm, duo, technically?-
___

Only the might of the greatest warrior of monsterkind!
___

(Then let's tell them when we see them today!) :b:

-At this point, Winter is speaking quietly to conserve her voice unless otherwise noted-
-she could always find out more from Fodlan itself-
---
Daruk: "Let's see how this stacks up against the might of a Goron!" -spins his Boulder Breaker over him a bit before slamming it to the ground-

-the ship was thankfully tough enough to withstand the blow, but it still caused a small tremor in the room-
---
Weiss: "A great idea." :)

-Indeed, meaning he gets up and slams the ground once again-

Roberts: "You don't have to say it twice, will keep an eye open"
---
Diend: "Sorry, sorry. I'll see she gets some punishment" :p

Koyanskaya: "My job here is done"
---
Luka: "We meant things that are reeeeaaaally big though, taller than most mountains"
---
Robin Hood/EMIYA/Boudica: Ah, this will be disastrous...
---
Sayori: "...She told you to save me........."
da Vinci: "She was desperate for us to get you out, her words were 'I don't care if they hate me, why I deserve to be out when Sayori, Yuri and Natsuki are trapped there?', pretty cute of her to be all concerned" :p
Sayori: "................................"

Monika: "I think it's adequeate" :p

Max, we've got company!

Tasque Manager: "Thank you, Sir Roberts. Whatever he hopes to gain by being here or working with Koyanskaya, it can't be anything good..."
___

Steven: -Sighs in exasperation- "You're right, we need to keep calm for this. We can't defeat these guys if we can't all put our heads together and work as a team..."

___

Tetra: "We've probably faced and defeated deadlier." -Thinking of Ganondorf in particular-
___

___

Steven: "But they're more like moms or aunts...Except Amethyst, she really is like a big sis." :p
Juri: -jumped this time because I want her to at least outlast Martha-

Max Brass: "Springtron... An invention of hers that I have a score to settle with."

Springtron: TARGET ACQUIRED
---
Palu: "If you have any questions or any shenanigans to try and make that thief stop being... well, a thief, keep them for after we're done. Who knows? Maybe those skills could come in handy?"
---
Wolf: "If it's your specialty, we'll leave them to you."
---
-Byleth and Shez are motivated once again and start gobbling food-
---
-does she want to see Monoka?-

Sounds like a family that rocks :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-she could always find out more from Fodlan itself-
---
Daruk: "Let's see how this stacks up against the might of a Goron!" -spins his Boulder Breaker over him a bit before slamming it to the ground-

-the ship was thankfully tough enough to withstand the blow, but it still caused a small tremor in the room-
---
Weiss: "A great idea." :)
-No one's stopping her from visiting it, after all- :p
___

-It threw Undyne slightly off-balance, but she stood her ground, gritted her teeth, and took a battle stance, before summoning a huge Array of water spear constructs-
___

-Speaking of, it wouldn't be long before a few other Pokemon showed up at the door-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-No one's stopping her from visiting it, after all- :p
___

-It threw Undyne slightly off-balance, but she stood her ground, gritted her teeth, and took a battle stance, before summoning a huge Array of water spear constructs-
___

-Speaking of, it wouldn't be long before a few other Pokemon showed up at the door-
-and she would do just that- :p

-but she would mostly find stuff about a legendary "Ashen Demon" and not so much about the origins of the goddess dwelling within-
---
-while Daruk just... rolled towards her at high speeds-
---
--including Patxi!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and she would do just that- :p

-but she would mostly find stuff about a legendary "Ashen Demon" and not so much about the origins of the goddess dwelling within-
---
-while Daruk just... rolled towards her at high speeds-
---
--including Patxi!-
-So even there, the existence of this Sotbis and her connection to Byleth are mostly a secret...-
___

-Remember how Link dealt with hostile Gorons in TP by catching them and throwing them aside like he did with charging goats after getting the Iron Boots? That's the tactic Undyne tries here-
___

(Hey, Winter!)

(Who's ready for a day of some Pokefriends hanging out?)

(Hey, guys...) -Said somewhat sheepishly-

(Whoa, are you okay? What happened to your voice...?)

(I wore my voice out today...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So even there, the existence of this Sotbis and her connection to Byleth are mostly a secret...-
___

-Remember how Link dealt with hostile Gorons in TP by catching them and throwing them aside like he did with charging goats after getting the Iron Boots? That's the tactic Undyne tries here-
___

(Hey, Winter!)

(Who's ready for a day of some Pokefriends hanging out?)

(Hey, guys...) -Said somewhat sheepishly-

(Whoa, are you okay? What happened to your voice...?)

(I wore my voice out today...)
-well, Sothis is the patron goddess of a religion widely practiced there, so Ingrid can figure out some things... but like most religions, dividing myth and truth is hard to do... and it still doesn't explain the connection with Byleth-
---
-okay, that's badass-
---
Weiss: "She should still be fine otherwise."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-well, Sothis is the patron goddess of a religion widely practiced there, so Ingrid can figure out some things... but like most religions, dividing myth and truth is hard to do... and it still doesn't explain the connection with Byleth-
---
-okay, that's badass-
---
Weiss: "She should still be fine otherwise."
-Which might still remain the biggest mystery about her by far...-
___

-She's barely even moved back, and after a few seconds of keep the charging Goron at bay with only her hands and sheer strength, tries to toss him aside-
___

(Aw man, I'm really sorry, Winter... Are you sure you don't need some rest?)

(Yeah, we can hang out tomorrow if you're not feeling well...)

(I'll be okay, I just need to talk a little less today.) -Still has a positive smile, not letting this keep her from spending time with Patxi and their friends-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Whereas the original plan was to target Kamui's Dragonstone's instead...-
___

-It's like the characters haven't been able to catch any breaks, besides Ripley and Jones at least surviving...-
___

Pearl: "Oh...

...Truthfully, I was...certainly confused at first, why Rose wanted to have a child. More so knowing she wouldn't be able to live as a result.."
___

-She's been doing even more often lately...-
-Capturing the kids and breaking Kanna's dragonstone would have still brought the same results in her mind, so wether Kamui had given hers or they really had destroyed Kanna's, she had thought the plan would have worked, not caring if the other kids had to die-

-Nevertheless to say... She now really regrets that, but also doesn't expects anyone to forgive her over that, not deserving it-
---
-Indeed, makes Rin even more worried for where Ripley will end at in the end...-
---
Don: "It's not like your species uses to do that either, so less so..."
---
-No kidding, despite knowing she shouldn't-
Phosphora: "Awwwwwww~ Who's the lucky one?" :b:
---
Kamui: -PHEW-

-doesn't mean they'll go seek whatever has the most zeroes in the price tag, it just means they don't have to worry about what is and isn't on sale :V-
---
Shez: "Even at my best, you still find a way to see through my moves and block... Yeah, you've definitely got some nasty trick on your side."
---
Sothis: "I would not mind indulging on this selfish thought. Besides, I can tell she enjoyed our embrace as well."
Fate: "Uh, I... I can't tell that"
---
Erika: "How has the return to before all that happened been?"

-Yeah, they're not stupid to waste that much- :V -Plus to Margaretha whatever has the most zeroes is meaningless if she or Azura don't like it. She knows well from having been gifted with plenty of jewels in her like, which in the end she still saw as trinkets at best-
---
Musashi: "I will keep my head up 'till I die..."-SLASH-
---
Kama: "Yeah, you see?"
Kiara: "Well... I supposeall sentient beings are selfish in some way or another..."

Max, we've got company!

___

___

___

___

Max Brass: "Springtron... An invention of hers that I have a score to settle with."

---
Palu: "If you have any questions or any shenanigans to try and make that thief stop being... well, a thief, keep them for after we're done. Who knows? Maybe those skills could come in handy?"
---
---
---

-Martha got slashed by the Scepter of Swiftness!-

Charlotte: "I'll be sure to do so if I see him..."
---
Diend: "Doubt they'll works, but give them a try" :p
-Stacy facepalmed, but knows this must be done-

Koyanskaya: "...You're still unconvinced, huh?"
---
-Wolf gets what they mean given he's seen the size of the GokaiOh though?-
---
-Them cooks sigh-
---
Sayori: "........Bring me to her"

Monika: "Good one too" :p -by this point Monika's spirits have been clearly uplifted-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Which might still remain the biggest mystery about her by far...-
___

-She's barely even moved back, and after a few seconds of keep the charging Goron at bay with only her hands and sheer strength, tries to toss him aside-
___

(Aw man, I'm really sorry, Winter... Are you sure you don't need some rest?)

(Yeah, we can hang out tomorrow if you're not feeling well...)

(I'll be okay, I just need to talk a little less today.) -Still has a positive smile, not letting this keep her from spending time with Patxi and their friends-
-the one Ingrid wants to know the most as well-
---
-which she succeeds at-

Daruk: "Stronger than you look, just like the little guy! This is going to be fun!"
---
-they trust her or worry?-

Fate: "Uh, I... I can't tell that"
---
Erika: "How has the return to before all that happened been?"

-Yeah, they're not stupid to waste that much- :V -Plus to Margaretha whatever has the most zeroes is meaningless if she or Azura don't like it. She knows well from having been gifted with plenty of jewels in her like, which in the end she still saw as trinkets at best-
---
Musashi: "I will keep my head up 'till I die..."-SLASH-
---
Kama: "Yeah, you see?"
Kiara: "Well... I supposeall sentient beings are selfish in some way or another..."
Phosphy: "I promise not to share." :#
---
Kamui: "I'm glad I get to no longer be stuck in a cell, at least."

-they have a style over price mindset :V-
---
-Shez lets the slash happen as she also slashed Musashi-
---
Sothis: "Caring for yourself is just as important as caring for others. If a selfish ide you have would not hurt anyone, why not indulge in it in your free time?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Capturing the kids and breaking Kanna's dragonstone would have still brought the same results in her mind, so wether Kamui had given hers or they really had destroyed Kanna's, she had thought the plan would have worked, not caring if the other kids had to die-

-Nevertheless to say... She now really regrets that, but also doesn't expects anyone to forgive her over that, not deserving it-
---
-Indeed, makes Rin even more worried for where Ripley will end at in the end...-
---
Don: "It's not like your species uses to do that either, so less so..."
---
-No kidding, despite knowing she shouldn't-
-Especially her family or the kids themselves...-

(Do you truly have nothing to say?)
___

-Back in the present time, the marines are preparing for the mission, many ocmplaining about the short time they have before they're deployed on LV-426-

-Other question exactly how they're supposed to kill these things if they're supposedly so deadly, including having acidic blood. Frost even snarks "What are we supposed to use, harsh language?"-
___

Pearl: "I...had conflicted feelings about the matter for a while, ashamed as I am to admit it...But I did used to feel some resentment towards Greg for a few years..."
___

-Several of the others have even been telling her that a lot lately...-

-the one Ingrid wants to know the most as well-
---
-which she succeeds at-

Daruk: "Stronger than you look, just like the little guy! This is going to be fun!"
---
-they trust her or worry?-
-Yet both Byleth and Sothis herself seem uninterested in sharing it-

-Or, at least, with people they don't consider close friends or otherwise fully trust-
___

What's a battle without the challenge?! -Throws the array of spears at high speeds-
___

-Both. They trust that she'll rest her voice, but it's not gonna stop them from worrying about her- :V

---
---
---
---

---

---
---
-Them cooks sigh-
---

Monika: "Good one too" :p -by this point Monika's spirits have been clearly uplifted-
With That Important Info Stated Does This Plan Have Any More Important Steps?

You won't have to fight him alone!

___

Steven: "Hmm..." (How do we convince a thief who tries stealing something every minute to stop stealing stuff at all?)

-The Pokemon just growl or look at her with confusion-
___

-What Digi asked-
___

-As does Amethyst, eventually resulting in a tie-
___

Penny: "I believe we can allow that..." -Do the other scientists agree?-

-Which of course leads into the ending of the film, as Moana is crowned Chief of the island, as well as their Wayfinder, as their people finally return to the seas once again, set to a reprisal of one of the film's most iconic songs-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---
-Them cooks sigh-
---

___

Steven: "Hmm..." (How do we convince a thief who tries stealing something every minute to stop stealing stuff at all?)

___

-What Digi asked-
___

___

-Which of course leads into the ending of the film, as Moana is crowned Chief of the island, as well as their Wayfinder, as their people finally return to the seas once again, set to a reprisal of one of the film's most iconic songs-
Max Brass: "That's hardly a fair fight though..."

Juri: "****! You okay, girl?"
---
Palu: "If not, I can always curse you." :p
---
-he absolutely does-
---
Shez: "Not bad, actually."
---
Ruby: "Should I go get her?"

Good ending!

-Yet both Byleth and Sothis herself seem uninterested in sharing it-

-Or, at least, with people they don't consider close friends or otherwise fully trust-
___

What's a battle without the challenge?! -Throws the array of spears at high speeds-
___

-Both. They trust that she'll rest her voice, but it's not gonna stop them from worrying about her- :V
-which makes it tough for Ingrid... she likes the challenge though-
---
Daruk: -PROTECTION SPELL- "Someone gets it! Hahaha!"
---
-fair enough :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-which makes it tough for Ingrid... she likes the challenge though-
---
Daruk: -PROTECTION SPELL- "Someone gets it! Hahaha!"
---
-fair enough :V-
-It makes solving the mystery more fun?- :p
___

-She summons more spear,s this time spawning and jutting up from the floor-
___

(Alright, that's okay. As long as you're fine and it helps you, we don't m,ind if you can't talk as much as usual.) :)

-Justeaze nods in agreement with a smile-

(Thanks, guys...) :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It makes solving the mystery more fun?- :p
___

-She summons more spear,s this time spawning and jutting up from the floor-
___

(Alright, that's okay. As long as you're fine and it helps you, we don't m,ind if you can't talk as much as usual.) :)

-Justeaze nods in agreement with a smile-

(Thanks, guys...) :)
-sure as hell does- :p
---
-Daruk replies in suit, slamming his Boulder Breaker and somehow causing magma eruptions-

-because AoC made him look cool-
---
-AWWWWW-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-sure as hell does- :p
---
-Daruk replies in suit, slamming his Boulder Breaker and somehow causing magma eruptions-

-because AoC made him look cool-
---
-AWWWWW-
-Byleth and Sothis would probably be annoyed if they knew this- :p
___

-Mipha's still my favorite to play as, but all the characters in the game are badass- :p

-Since the spears are formed from water, the attacks ultimately cancel each other out-

Clever move...

___

(Now come on, Shuriken and Hurricane are headed to the training grounds so we can play some spor-) -Had to dodge a sudden football thrown by Shuriken-

-Hurricane threw a basketball towards them shortly thereafter, both Frogadiers chuckling-

(Oh, it's on, now!)

-Both Patxi and Justeaze chased after the Frogadier Bros afterwards, following them to the training grounds. Winter follows suit a few seconds later-

(I promise to rest my voice, Weiss. Oh, and I'll be sure to invite them to your concert.) :b:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Byleth and Sothis would probably be annoyed if they knew this- :p
___

-Mipha's still my favorite to play as, but all the characters in the game are badass- :p

-Since the spears are formed from water, the attacks ultimately cancel each other out-

Clever move...

___

(Now come on, Shuriken and Hurricane are headed to the training grounds so we can play some spor-) -Had to dodge a sudden football thrown by Shuriken-

-Hurricane threw a basketball towards them shortly thereafter, both Frogadiers chuckling-

(Oh, it's on, now!)

-Both Patxi and Justeaze chased after the Frogadier Bros afterwards, following them to the training grounds. Winter follows suit a few seconds later-

(I promise to rest my voice, Weiss. Oh, and I'll be sure to invite them to your concert.) :b:
-very likely-
---
-same, honestly-

Daruk: "Seems our usual tricks put us at a standstill."
---
-SPORTSBALL, LET'S GO-

Weiss: "I may as well watch." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-very likely-
---
-same, honestly-

Daruk: "Seems our usual tricks put us at a standstill."
---
-SPORTSBALL, LET'S GO-

Weiss: "I may as well watch." :)
-Undyne and Papyrus meanwhile are just curious by comparison-
___

Instead of fighting fire with fire, we're fighting water with magma and vice-versa...
___

(We don't mind, Ms. Schnee!)

-Some of their other trainers do as well, the game they decide upon itself being a Pokemon-version of soccer/football-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Undyne and Papyrus meanwhile are just curious by comparison-
___

Instead of fighting fire with fire, we're fighting water with magma and vice-versa...
___

(We don't mind, Ms. Schnee!)

-Some of their other trainers do as well, the game they decide upon itself being a Pokemon-version of soccer/football-
-and also wonder how they survived their heroic sacrifice?-
---
Daruk: "I've rarely met such an even match! This will be quite the duel!"
---
-Poke Ball... wait-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and also wonder how they survived their heroic sacrifice?-
---
Daruk: "I've rarely met such an even match! This will be quite the duel!"
---
-Poke Ball... wait-
-They're definitely confused, since Shez mentioned that the trap some enemies of theirs set for Byleth worked...-
___

We'll see how even it is when I kick your ass! You might be a powerful Champion, but I also didn't become captain of the Royal Guard for nothing!

___

-There are bouncy balls in SwSh that are designed to look like Pokeballs anyway- :V

-In fact, the Pokemon here are even using some with those same designs for the game-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They're definitely confused, since Shez mentioned that the trap some enemies of theirs set for Byleth worked...-
___

We'll see how even it is when I kick your ass! You might be a powerful Champion, but I also didn't become captain of the Royal Guard for nothing!

___

-There are bouncy balls in SwSh that are designed to look like Pokeballs anyway- :V

-In fact, the Pokemon here are even using some with those same designs for the game-
-seems any answers they give just come with even more questions... it almost feels like Ingrid, in a way :V-
---
Daruk: "And you think the title of Champion is given lightly? I'LL SHOW YOU THE STRENGTH OF GORONS!"
---
-that sounds very cute- :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-seems any answers they give just come with even more questions... it almost feels like Ingrid, in a way :V-
---
Daruk: "And you think the title of Champion is given lightly? I'LL SHOW YOU THE STRENGTH OF GORONS!"
---
-that sounds very cute- :)
(At least they seem to have personal reasons for keeping some stuff to themselves rather than just wanting to be this supposedly mysterious figure who just has to know about important stuff that almost no one else besides Rook, Daisuke and Yukari do...)
___

Ha! Don't worry! I was already expecting a good challenge! -She summons another array of spears, this time mostly as a distraction as she charges towards Daruk-
___

-And it very much is, with the Pokemon clearly having a fun time laughing and making jokes, though Hurricane and Justeaze are a bit more competitive-

-Doesn't stop them from having fun even when they lose a round. They can both be rather competitive about battling, but this sport is just healthy competition to them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(At least they seem to have personal reasons for keeping some stuff to themselves rather than just wanting to be this supposedly mysterious figure who just has to know about important stuff that almost no one else besides Rook, Daisuke and Yukari do...)
___

Ha! Don't worry! I was already expecting a good challenge! -She summons another array of spears, this time mostly as a distraction as she charges towards Daruk-
___

-And it very much is, with the Pokemon clearly having a fun time laughing and making jokes, though Hurricane and Justeaze are a bit more competitive-

-Doesn't stop them from having fun even when they lose a round. They can both be rather competitive about battling, but this sport is just healthy competition to them-
-Byleth really doesn't have any personal reason; it's simply to prevent anyone from leaking what she can do, making her a pragmatic version of what Ingrid does... which is still better than Ingrid doing it because it's entertaining :V-

-Shez literally doesn't care and is proud of the powers she's tamed and would happily talk about her powers if asked... especially after finding out she's not the only one who can casually hop through dimensions :V-
---
-Daruk casts his trademark Protection spell to defend against the spears-
---
-good for them~-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Byleth really doesn't have any personal reason; it's simply to prevent anyone from leaking what she can do, making her a pragmatic version of what Ingrid does... which is still better than Ingrid doing it because it's entertaining :V-

-Shez literally doesn't care and is proud of the powers she's tamed and would happily talk about her powers if asked... especially after finding out she's not the only one who can casually hop through dimensions :V-
---
-Daruk casts his trademark Protection spell to defend against the spears-
---
-good for them~-
-The tragedies in their lives aside, Byleth and Sothis are mostly just trying to keep their trump cards a secret both so that the enemy doesn't expect them nor can they devise any potential counters for them. And yeah there are a lot of people who can use wands or other magic devices for it, after all- :V

-Not like Undyne or the others are aware of most of this, however-
___

-Once most of the spears land, Undyne managed to get close enough to throw a heavy punch-
___

-True to her word, Winter doesn't speak much during the game. While she giggles and chuckles quite a few times during the game and is careful to listen to her teammates to help pass the ball, she only talked to greet her friends and inform them why she can't currently talk much to begin with-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The tragedies in their lives aside, Byleth and Sothis are mostly just trying to keep their trump cards a secret both so that the enemy doesn't expect them nor can they devise any potential counters for them. And yeah there are a lot of people who can use wands or other magic devices for it, after all- :V

-Not like Undyne or the others are aware of most of this, however-
___

-Once most of the spears land, Undyne managed to get close enough to throw a heavy punch-
___

-True to her word, Winter doesn't speak much during the game. While she giggles and chuckles quite a few times during the game and is careful to listen to her teammates to help pass the ball, she only talked to greet her friends and inform them why she can't currently talk much to begin with-
-and those who either know or figure it out would likely keep their mouths shut-

-Ingrid and Rook sure will after seeing Byleth was the cause of the time distortions Omnitraxus felt-

-D.D. has trouble understanding what the weird green woman said-
---
-only to be greeted by a punch from Daruk himself-
---
-and is still having so much fun-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and those who either know or figure it out would likely keep their mouths shut-

-Ingrid and Rook sure will after seeing Byleth was the cause of the time distortions Omnitraxus felt-

-D.D. has trouble understanding what the weird green woman said-
---
-only to be greeted by a punch from Daruk himself-
---
-and is still having so much fun-
-The majority of them are either among Chaldea's leaders or friends of the duo, after all-

-It helps that Sothis just suddenly appeared via Byleth and disappeared almost just as quickly- :V
___

-The punches clash and the strength of each sends both warriors back a few yards-
___

-The sight brings a smile to Weiss' face?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-The majority of them are either among Chaldea's leaders or friends of the duo, after all-

-It helps that Sothis just suddenly appeared via Byleth and disappeared almost just as quickly- :V
___

-The punches clash and the strength of each sends both warriors back a few yards-
___

-The sight brings a smile to Weiss' face?-
-everything about them is strange... even the medical staff see Byleth as an anomaly-
---
Daruk: "You really are just like the little guy."
---
-it really does-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-everything about them is strange... even the medical staff see Byleth as an anomaly-
---
Daruk: "You really are just like the little guy."
---
-it really does-
-Considering that she seems to have two functioning hearts, fused together at that...-
___

I didn't train all my life just to be an average knight...
___

-She isn't letting her weakened voice keep her from just having fun with her friends...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Considering that she seems to have two functioning hearts, fused together at that...-
___

I didn't train all my life just to be an average knight...
___

-She isn't letting her weakened voice keep her from just having fun with her friends...-
-only one, actually-

-the first heart is that of a stillborn and the second, while functional, doesn't give off any heartbeat-

-it's very concerning...-
---
Daruk: "And you'll eventually find out that I'm no ordinary foe!"
---
-good for her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-only one, actually-

-the first heart is that of a stillborn and the second, while functional, doesn't give off any heartbeat-

-it's very concerning...-
---
Daruk: "And you'll eventually find out that I'm no ordinary foe!"
---
-good for her-
-Yet according to all their data, she still seems perfectly alive and well...-
___

I might not have even taken the challenge if I hadn't already figured that out!

-Undyne summons more spear constructs, this time flying at Daruk from multiple directions-

___

-The game eventually ended with each Pokemon having scored at least a few wins since they scrambled the teams after each win-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Yet according to all their data, she still seems perfectly alive and well...-
___

I might not have even taken the challenge if I hadn't already figured that out!

-Undyne summons more spear constructs, this time flying at Daruk from multiple directions-

___

-The game eventually ended with each Pokemon having scored at least a few wins since they scrambled the teams after each win-
-the rest of her body even has a pulse as normal, making her very strange-
---
-the Protection spell really is just a big cheater move-

-the strategy would be to just make him go on the offensive-
---
-that's a good idea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the rest of her body even has a pulse as normal, making her very strange-
---
-the Protection spell really is just a big cheater move-

-the strategy would be to just make him go on the offensive-
---
-that's a good idea-
-And she doesn't want to explain why she has such an odd condition..-
___

-She keeps sending more spears at him as a result, some that are golden and flip orientation to hit Daruk from the opposite side that they were originally thrown from-
___

(Good games, everyone!)

(You did awesome, Winter!)

-Smiled gratefully at that-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And she doesn't want to explain why she has such an odd condition..-
___

-She keeps sending more spears at him as a result, some that are golden and flip orientation to hit Daruk from the opposite side that they were originally thrown from-
___

(Good games, everyone!)

(You did awesome, Winter!)

-Smiled gratefully at that-
-of course not-
---
Daruk: "Quite the tricky person, aren't you?"
---
Weiss: Awwwwww~

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-of course not-
---
Daruk: "Quite the tricky person, aren't you?"
---
Weiss: Awwwwww~
-So how could Ingrid possibly learn answers about this warrior and the goddess...?-
___

No tricks about it! Just skill and advanced attacks!
___

(We totally would've won more rounds if Shuriken and I got to be on the same team every round...)

(You guys still did great every round!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-So how could Ingrid possibly learn answers about this warrior and the goddess...?-
___

No tricks about it! Just skill and advanced attacks!
___

(We totally would've won more rounds if Shuriken and I got to be on the same team every round...)

(You guys still did great every round!)
-she probably never will unless she eavesdrops or befriends Sothis :V-
---
Daruk: "Either way!" -goes for another, faster roll attack-
---
Weiss: "It's not about winning. It's about having fun." :)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I forgot to say today was my brother's birthday
-Especially her family or the kids themselves...-

(Do you truly have nothing to say?)
___

-Back in the present time, the marines are preparing for the mission, many ocmplaining about the short time they have before they're deployed on LV-426-

-Other question exactly how they're supposed to kill these things if they're supposedly so deadly, including having acidic blood. Frost even snarks "What are we supposed to use, harsh language?"-
___

Pearl: "I...had conflicted feelings about the matter for a while, ashamed as I am to admit it...But I did used to feel some resentment towards Greg for a few years..."
___

-Several of the others have even been telling her that a lot lately...-
Kimberly: "..................................."
Trini: "She needssome time to think how to say it. Aaaand some pushing"
Atalanta: -Glares at Trini too-
Trini: "...Well...I'm sorry"
Atalanta: "Did you hear what I said?"
Trini: "I did, so that was only to let you know. Not because I expect you to accept it"
---
Rin: "....Uh, don't they have more of the loader things?"
Sakura: "They can't have infinite of those, sis"
---
Don: "...No, I mean...Yeah, that wasn't a good thing, but I understand where it comes from"
---
-She just... Really, really needs to accept it herself-
Phosphy: "I promise not to share." :#
---
Kamui: "I'm glad I get to no longer be stuck in a cell, at least."

-they have a style over price mindset :V-
---
-Shez lets the slash happen as she also slashed Musashi-
---
Sothis: "Caring for yourself is just as important as caring for others. If a selfish ide you have would not hurt anyone, why not indulge in it in your free time?"
Fate: "...Her name is Nanoha..."
---
Erika: "Now you're back to a comfy bed~"

-Yeah, good way to put it- :V Shirou isn't carrying bags... So far-
---
-THEY BOTH CONNECT?!-
---
Kiara: "...I can only say you're entirely right on that..."

___

___

-What Digi asked-
___

___

---
---
-he absolutely does-
---
---

Good ending!
Imma gonna say that by now Coyle has made a machine to use the Sentai Gears to make copies because that was my intention from the very start that I had them introduced.

Chen Gong: "Unfrotunately I must also inform you that not long ago they obtained some new power, they called them Sentai Gears, apparently they will use them to make artificial Rangers, infinitely"

Martha: "I'm still very much up!" -and her blood is pumping more than she'd admit-
---
Diend: "Sounds like a tuesda-" -suddenly he gets a blade on his neck-
-It was from Joe, who was just passing by-
Joe: "...I'll be the one to keep an eye on him"
Diend: "...Hey"
Joe: "Seeing you again pisses me off greatly"

Koyanskaya: "Doesn't matter, I'll be sure you all go back home now"
---
EMIYA: At least they don't eat the plates.
---
Sayori: "....Do it"
da Vinci: "You heard her"

Monika: "Yeah... It really do be....."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Fate: "...Her name is Nanoha..."
---
Erika: "Now you're back to a comfy bed~"

-Yeah, good way to put it- :V Shirou isn't carrying bags... So far-
---
-THEY BOTH CONNECT?!-
---
Kiara: "...I can only say you're entirely right on that..."
Phosphy: "Wait... the same Nanoha who's in this ship?"
---
Kamui: "With people I love dearly." :)

-it's only one bad so far, the girls that manage that :V-
---
-HECK YEEEEEEEE-
---
Sothis: "So I suppose my desire to be corporeal again is not inherently wrong."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I forgot to say today was my brother's birthday

Kimberly: "..................................."
Trini: "She needssome time to think how to say it. Aaaand some pushing"
Atalanta: -Glares at Trini too-
Trini: "...Well...I'm sorry"
Atalanta: "Did you hear what I said?"
Trini: "I did, so that was only to let you know. Not because I expect you to accept it"
---
Rin: "....Uh, don't they have more of the loader things?"
Sakura: "They can't have infinite of those, sis"
---
Don: "...No, I mean...Yeah, that wasn't a good thing, but I understand where it comes from"
---
-She just... Really, really needs to accept it herself-
That explains the absence. :p Glad you're alright

(It's alright, Ata. She was only standing guard during that scheme...) -Referring to Trini-

___

-The marines start equipping their weapons and loading them with ammo magazines, Vasquez and Drake in particular testing their aim out side by side-

-Apone then orders the troops to march and pay attention, as well as rallies them up for a potential fight, raising their morale. He can't help but smile and pride and directly call them absolute badasses-
___

Pearl: "It was wrong of me to be so cold to him, or blame him for everything that transpired..."
___

-Will she actually be able to...?-

-she probably never will unless she eavesdrops or befriends Sothis :V-
---
Daruk: "Either way!" -goes for another, faster roll attack-
---
Weiss: "It's not about winning. It's about having fun." :)
-Wouldn't be the first other extremely powerful and mysterious being she's befriended- :V
___

-Undyne seemingly prepares to grab hold of him and toss him aside again...-
___

(Yeah, Ms. Schnee's right! What's the point of a sport or even trying to get better at one if you aren't enjoying it?)

(...I...guess that's true, yeah. And I did have a lot of fun. Helps that my bro here, did, too.) :p

(Sports and healthy competition have always been a favorite of ours! But the most important thing is always just having fun with your pals!)

---
---
-he absolutely does-
---
---

Good ending!
Imma gonna say that by now Coyle has made a machine to use the Sentai Gears to make copies because that was my intention from the very start that I had them introduced.

Chen Gong: "Unfrotunately I must also inform you that not long ago they obtained some new power, they called them Sentai Gears, apparently they will use them to make artificial Rangers, infinitely"

Martha: "I'm still very much up!" -and her blood is pumping more than she'd admit-
---

---
---

-Around the same time, the robotic mech that Spamton brought would also likely be completed as well-

...Okay That's Very Not Good. And Requires Immediate Action

Tasque Manager: "Chen Gong, do these Sentai Gears take on a physical form or are they an intangible power?"

Looking to settle the score on your own?

___

Penny: "You two know each other?"

-Seems the Pokemon have no other option but to return home...-

-...That escaped Abra might be able to warn some people about what Koyanskaya was up to ahead of time, though...-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Amethyst: "Dang, collectively the amount of food you guys ate is pretty impressive!"
___

Penny: "We will wait here, then..." -hoping Sayori isn't upset with Monika-

Steven: "What a sweet and awesome movie..." -Wiping some of his tears away, having cried tears of joy at the ending-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

---

---
---

-Around the same time, the robotic mech that Spamton brought would also likely be completed as well-

Tasque Manager: "Chen Gong, do these Sentai Gears take on a physical form or are they an intangible power?"

___

-...That escaped Abra might be able to warn some people about what Koyanskaya was up to ahead of time, though...-
___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

Amethyst: "Dang, collectively the amount of food you guys ate is pretty impressive!"
___

Steven: "What a sweet and awesome movie..." -Wiping some of his tears away, having cried tears of joy at the ending-
-Dr. Coyle would cackle madly at this newfound ability and witness some of her prototypes through security footage... it's only a matter of time before they (coincidentally) get in the way of the traitors, allowing the scientist to maybe or maybe not spot them :V-

Juri: "And more motivated than ever~ Oh, I very much like that~"

-Max Brass unreplied, KoP-
---
Palu: "You two know each other?"

-good for Abra-
---
-what KoP said-
---
Byleth: "I've always had a monstrous appetite, even when I was small. Yet I also seem capable of functioning days without eating so I was rarely troublesome when it came to meals."

Shez: "Kinda the same, honestly. Came pretty handy for mercenary work... or whenever I wouldn't get a lot of it."
---
-then Monika is asked to come once the credits roll?-

-Wouldn't be the first other extremely powerful and mysterious being she's befriended- :V
___

-Undyne seemingly prepares to grab hold of him and toss him aside again...-
___

(Yeah, Ms. Schnee's right! What's the point of a sport or even trying to get better at one if you aren't enjoying it?)

(...I...guess that's true, yeah. And I did have a lot of fun. Helps that my bro here, did, too.) :p

(Sports and healthy competition have always been a favorite of ours! But the most important thing is always just having fun with your pals!)
-come to think of it, yeah, they'd totally find common ground there, so she'd totally try that- :V

-some time later, Undyne would see Ingrid having a casual tea time with Byleth-
---
-except this time he jumps before getting to Undyne, essentially trying to do a meteor strike-
---
Weiss: "A very good mindset to have." :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-come to think of it, yeah, they'd totally find common ground there, so she'd totally try that- :V

-some time later, Undyne would see Ingrid having a casual tea time with Byleth-
---
-except this time he jumps before getting to Undyne, essentially trying to do a meteor strike-
---
Weiss: "A very good mindset to have." :)
(Eh? Are these two hanging out now?)
___

-Undyne herself was planning on jumping over the attack, so while she's surprised, she still had the reaction time to try to outright kick Daruk away-
___

-Winter happily nods in agreement-

(Oh, Winter invited us to your concert, by the way! We're all gonna try to attend!)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Phosphy: "Wait... the same Nanoha who's in this ship?"
---
Kamui: "With people I love dearly." :)

-it's only one bad so far, the girls that manage that :V-
---
-HECK YEEEEEEEE-
---
Sothis: "So I suppose my desire to be corporeal again is not inherently wrong."
-Fate shyly nodded-
---
Erika: "Awww, and no less sweet after the fact£"

-How good for he, as they go to another shop-
---
-But alas, Shez's is stronger-
---
Kama: "Why would it be?"
-Tiamat nodded in agreement-
That explains the absence. :p Glad you're alright

(It's alright, Ata. She was only standing guard during that scheme...) -Referring to Trini-

___

-The marines start equipping their weapons and loading them with ammo magazines, Vasquez and Drake in particular testing their aim out side by side-

-Apone then orders the troops to march and pay attention, as well as rallies them up for a potential fight, raising their morale. He can't help but smile and pride and directly call them absolute badasses-
___

Pearl: "It was wrong of me to be so cold to him, or blame him for everything that transpired..."
___

-Will she actually be able to...?-
Atalanta: "One she still partook in!"
Trini: "I did. Not my proudest moment..."
---
Rin: "This stuff better be effective against those things"
---
Don: "But you two are good now, right?"
---
-Only some time will tell-

___

___

Unreplied, Digi.
___

___

-Dr. Coyle would cackle madly at this newfound ability and witness some of her prototypes through security footage... it's only a matter of time before they (coincidentally) get in the way of the traitors, allowing the scientist to maybe or maybe not spot them :V-

Juri: "And more motivated than ever~ Oh, I very much like that~"

-Max Brass unreplied, KoP-
---
Palu: "You two know each other?"

-good for Abra-
---
-what KoP said-
---
Byleth: "I've always had a monstrous appetite, even when I was small. Yet I also seem capable of functioning days without eating so I was rarely troublesome when it came to meals."

Shez: "Kinda the same, honestly. Came pretty handy for mercenary work... or whenever I wouldn't get a lot of it."
---
-then Monika is asked to come once the credits roll?-
-What a smart idea from her, and she finally placed the machine using Stacy's gun as its base to spawn more and more copies, her first succesful ones having finally came out as in an ominous voice, the machine yelled "KINGOOOHGEEEER", as mindleds copies made from the energy of the Morphin Grid appeared from it-

Chen Gong: "From the info I gathered, they are physical and tiny"

Martha: "We speak of that later!"
-Both of them attack King Knight at once!-
---
Joe: "Daiki Kaito, Kamen Rider Diend. Rival of Decade, and a big annoyance"
Don: "Uh... W-Well, during the first big crisis that brought all Sentai and Riders together, he allied with us two to survive... Kind... Sorta..."
Diend: "Yeah, that's the ca-"
Joe: "You got mad Decade didn't tell you his plan and took over the large robot our enemies created and tried to destroy everyone present"
Diend: "Geez, that was years ago"

-Good as Uni said... Koyanskaya those begins to walk out-
-Unaware something else entered the room she just left-
---
-Would Wolf point that out to Tetra?-
---
Bumblebee: "That sounds... Very convenient, like those Servant guys"
---
da Vinci: "Monika, darling~?"
Monika: "Oh, Lady da Vinci..." -hopes the project's going well-

Top Bottom