• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
TEAM, BE CAREFUL!
___

-Which mostly fails, but it still makes it clear to Monika that Aya really doesn't want to hear another word from her?-
___

-It's sweet than Rin and Winter were the first ones to see her upon her return. Her sister in particular must have been worried sick after hearing what Parvati did...-
-They are being, doing precise platforming!-
---
-Nope-
-She can't comprehend it yet-
---
.She just wanted to be with her again-
-probably not-
---
Palu: -to Ana- She's fine
---
-yes?-
-How Nora btw?-
---
Ana: I don't think she knows how to behave around kids.
---
-Weeeeell...-
Penny: "Then let the battle begin!"
___

Th-This episode went south fast...

And Ram still hasn't changed.
___

Star: "That's what besties are for!" :)

-Is Abigail doing any better with the fritz finally being over?-
___

Lapis: "Someone?" :confused:

Buff Frog: "Who?"
Yang: "Yeah!"
---
Zelda: "Yikes..."
---
-then Kanna's statement also applied to Illya... and yeah, good question for Abby-

Kanna: 😊
---
Palutena: "...What Buff Frog said."
-Mordred picks the Terminator-
------
Osakabehime: "They have no option but to do the trial..."

-The awkwardness is interrupted by Garfiel yelling the tea is gross-

Tea Gross.png

-Subaru then asks, if the qualification to do the trial is to be of mixed blood, why hasn't she or Garfield attempted it? Ryuzu says that it's due to a contract passed within their bloodlines for generations, that makes it so only those outside Sanctuary can do it-

Medea: "And now there's that..."

-Next morning, Emilia awakes, Subaru sitting besides her and greeting her. She asks if he's been there all night, he says yes, couldn't help it since he was worried and Otto sleeptalks plenty. She apologized for what happened and having lost composure, he says it's fine... as she reached to his wrist. Then she realizes what she just did, blushed and apologized saying she wasn't thinking what she was doing, he says "maybe you're more assertive now?", she says she's sorry that's it's not like that, he says "wait for real?"-

Nervous Ship.png

-He says so long she can smile, all will be alright and she can attempt the trial again tonight... She clearly is nervous. Ram overheard all and once out, tells Subaru that only a fraction of people in the Sanctuary want to be free, another group of conservatives are against the idea, wanting to keep interaction of outsiders at minimal-
------
-A little bit at least-

-Erika still not understanding-
------
Jen: "He never told me his name, much as I tried him to... But he looked like a Red Ranger of sorts..."

-In her memory, the man looked like this-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "Yeah, I think we can all agree with that sentiment."

Pearl: "Rose would have agreed with it, as well..."
___

-Queen Moon is overseeing some reconstruction work on Butterfly Castle-
Ruby: "...Who wants ice cream?" :lol:
---
Ingrid: "Moon!"

-How Nora btw?-
---
Ana: I don't think she knows how to behave around kids.
---
-Weeeeell...-
-she's energetic-
---
Palu: She'll learn...
---
-yee?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They are being, doing precise platforming!-
---
-Nope-
-She can't comprehend it yet-
---
.She just wanted to be with her again-
-Allowing for an easy victory against Not!Morton!-

GO, TEAM! -Cheering!-
___

-What will she tell her frustrated daughter, then...?-
___

-They speak to each other about the matter one last time?-

Ruby: "...Who wants ice cream?" :lol:
---
Ingrid: "Moon!"
Steven/Connie: "We do!" :b:

Amethyst: "I'm down for it." :p

___

Moon: "Ah, Ingrid, there you are! What happened to you?"

-She's still drenched from when she tripped over the book-

Yang: "Yeah!"
---
Zelda: "Yikes..."
---
-then Kanna's statement also applied to Illya... and yeah, good question for Abby-

Kanna: 😊
---
Palutena: "...What Buff Frog said."
------

View attachment 319612

-Subaru then asks, if the qualification to do the trial is to be of mixed blood, why hasn't she or Garfield attempted it? Ryuzu says that it's due to a contract passed within their bloodlines for generations, that makes it so only those outside Sanctuary can do it-

-Next morning, Emilia awakes, Subaru sitting besides her and greeting her. She asks if he's been there all night, he says yes, couldn't help it since he was worried and Otto sleeptalks plenty. She apologized for what happened and having lost composure, he says it's fine... as she reached to his wrist. Then she realizes what she just did, blushed and apologized saying she wasn't thinking what she was doing, he says "maybe you're more assertive now?", she says she's sorry that's it's not like that, he says "wait for real?"-

View attachment 319613

-He says so long she can smile, all will be alright and she can attempt the trial again tonight... She clearly is nervous. Ram overheard all and once out, tells Subaru that only a fraction of people in the Sanctuary want to be free, another group of conservatives are against the idea, wanting to keep interaction of outsiders at minimal-
------
-A little bit at least-

------
Jen: "He never told me his name, much as I tried him to... But he looked like a Red Ranger of sorts..."

Penny: "Another android!"
___

Great, so that'll cause further conflict..

I've really been liking Subaru and Emilia's interactions lately!
___

-Her friends and family are still worried about her...-

Star: "So...should we all tell her, or should it wait a while?"
___

Buff Frog: "Red Ranger?"

-Sans and a few others had learned that Tommy Oliver was a Red Ranger in a few different timelines, so that was one possibility taken into consideration-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
------

------
-A little bit at least-

------

___

___

___

-Sans and a few others had learned that Tommy Oliver was a Red Ranger in a few different timelines, so that was one possibility taken into consideration-
Yang: "Nice pic, girl." :grin:
---
Zelda: "Oh great..."
---
Kanna: "She should probably know before we go see Mama..."
---
Palu: "Huh..."

Steven/Connie: "We do!" :b:

Amethyst: "I'm down for it." :p

___

Moon: "Ah, Ingrid, there you are! What happened to you?"

-She's still drenched from when she tripped over the book-
-happy ruby-
---
Ingrid: -shows the book's remains- "This happened! The book is not fully destroyed!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Allowing for an easy victory against Not!Morton!-

GO, TEAM! -Cheering!-
___

-What will she tell her frustrated daughter, then...?-
___

-They speak to each other about the matter one last time?-
-VICTORY RIFF AS THEY CHEERED-
---
Monika: Why does she not seem to want to speak?
---
Rin: "...Is she gone?"
Sakura: "Parvati? Not really"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Mordred: "I wanna hear his quotes" :p
---
-Subaru asks if that means she doesn't trust Ryuzu, Garfiel he gets it, but still asks. She confirms, and mentions that Frederica too for that matter. She was the one that gave Emilia that stone, so logically she thinks there was some level of planning from her. She admits thanks to him Emilia got back, but he must be wary, those that don't want to get out know Emilia is the key to the outside and could try to harm her, so she says he must watch his back, not knowing who could be an actual enemy-

Medea: "Hm, I can say she's right to warn him" <--- Has experience

-By night Emilia tries to do the trial again, as most are in front of the temple watching. Garfiel invites Ram to sit with him, but he refuses. Subaru asks if he has a thing for her, to which he admits it's a guy liking a strong girl. Subaru then asks what he plans to do once he gets out, Garfiel refuses to answer, saying someone that can come and go has no clue how he or Ryuzu feel. He then asks what Frederica thinks of this, he says "she didn't tell you a damn thing?!" and Subaru says she told him she couldn't explain due to an oath, and it's evident that despite being siblings they are not close-

-Before they could talk further, the lights of temple went off-
---
-Yeah, it's better that she does know...-
---
Jen: "Yes, it's not one we detected before, but he was the one who told me about you"
-she's energetic-
---
Palu: She'll learn...
---
-yee?-
-What beach activity she shall do~?-
---
Ana: ...Should she be helped?
---
-Weeeeeell.....-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-VICTORY RIFF AS THEY CHEERED-
---
Monika: Why does she not seem to want to speak?
---
Rin: "...Is she gone?"
Sakura: "Parvati? Not really"
I wish I had a guitar!

-Then Not!Morton takes longer to escape and Not!Bowser Jr. gets left behind again, leading to another airship level- :V
___

-Several reasons, none of which Monika's considering-
___

-She's still a part of Sakura, but likely won't take over her consciousness again any time soon...-

-RUBY HAS SPARKLY EYES-
---
Ingrid: "How can you know?"
-They arrive at the doughnut shop-

-It's not the first time they've been here, but it's been long enough that they wouldn't remember the two employees :V-

___

Moon: "Star said it herself. I guess Toffee was either lying, or overlooked a piece..."

---
---
---
---
-Subaru asks if that means she doesn't trust Ryuzu, Garfiel he gets it, but still asks. She confirms, and mentions that Frederica too for that matter. She was the one that gave Emilia that stone, so logically she thinks there was some level of planning from her. She admits thanks to him Emilia got back, but he must be wary, those that don't want to get out know Emilia is the key to the outside and could try to harm her, so she says he must watch his back, not knowing who could be an actual enemy-

-By night Emilia tries to do the trial again, as most are in front of the temple watching. Garfiel invites Ram to sit with him, but he refuses. Subaru asks if he has a thing for her, to which he admits it's a guy liking a strong girl. Subaru then asks what he plans to do once he gets out, Garfiel refuses to answer, saying someone that can come and go has no clue how he or Ryuzu feel. He then asks what Frederica thinks of this, he says "she didn't tell you a damn thing?!" and Subaru says she told him she couldn't explain due to an oath, and it's evident that despite being siblings they are not close-

---
---
Jen: "Yes, it's not one we detected before, but he was the one who told me about you"
Penny: "His clever quotations shall be no match for Scorpion's skills in combat!"
___

...Why did the lights suddenly go off?

Peridot: "WHO'S GOING TO DIE?!"
___

Star: "Alright, your call..."
___

Lapis: "Whoever he was, he told you about us for a reason..."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What beach activity she shall do~?-
---
Ana: ...Should she be helped?
---
-Weeeeeell.....-
-SHE DUNNO-
---
Palu: Let her experience it first...

-They arrive at the doughnut shop-

-It's not the first time they've been here, but it's been long enough that they wouldn't remember the two employees :V-

___

Moon: "Star said it herself. I guess Toffee was either lying, or overlooked a piece..."
-LMAO-

Yang: "Oh right... only two people..."
---
Ingrid: "Which must be this piece."

---

---
---
Penny: "His clever quotations shall be no match for Scorpion's skills in combat!"
___

___

___

-Mordred totally ends up winning, doesn't she?-
---
Deadpool: "Is there an impostor amogus?!"

Zelda: -_-
---
-Erika heard that part?-
---
Palu; "...How did he know us?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Probably not gonna be on SB much for the next couple of days because I'll be going to my grandparents for the first time in forever.

Will still hang out in Discord occasionally but otherwise, I'll pretty much be MIA.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-LMAO-

Yang: "Oh right... only two people..."
---
Ingrid: "Which must be this piece."
Steven: "Lars! Sadie! We've got several orders this time!"
___

Moon: "I'm glad at least some piece of my family relic survived...But tou still found no sign of Glossaryck?"

Probably not gonna be on SB much for the next couple of days because I'll be going to my grandparents for the first time in forever.

Will still hang out in Discord occasionally but otherwise, I'll pretty much be MIA.
Fair enough. If Digi is still busy too I might take a break for a few days, myself.

Just gonna be a weekend trip, I'm guessing?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "Lars! Sadie! We've got several orders this time!"
___

Moon: "I'm glad at least some piece of my family relic survived...But tou still found no sign of Glossaryck?"

Fair enough. If Digi is still busy too I might take a break for a few days, myself.

Yang: "Take your time though..."
---
Ingrid: "He might be too weak with what's left to fully form himself... Like I was."

Yeah, I should be back by Sunday afternoon.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "Take your time though..."
---
Ingrid: "He might be too weak with what's left to fully form himself... Like I was."

Yeah, I should be back by Sunday afternoon.
Sadie: "Oh, some of your Chaldea friends again!

-Gotta find a good pic of them both- :V
___

Moon: "And this fragment of the book is all he may have left.."

Alright. I'll probably put some more of my free time into my Switch games backlog during that time. Hope the trip goes well!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Sadie: "Oh, some of your Chaldea friends again!

-Gotta find a good pic of them both- :V
___

Moon: "And this fragment of the book is all he may have left.."

Alright. I'll probably put some more of my free time into my Switch games backlog during that time. Hope the trip goes well!
-KEK-

Yang: "Eeyup!"
---
Ingrid: "Perhaps that can be enough..."

Tankee

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-KEK-

Yang: "Eeyup!"
---
Ingrid: "Perhaps that can be enough..."

Tankee
-It's these two characters, seen near Steven-

(Haven't had an opportunity to use these two in forever lol)

Lars: "Wait, are the Pharaohs with you?"

-He's asking because those three always paid the shop in gold bars :V-
___

Moon: "What do you mean?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "What's your fanciest strawberry sundae?"
---
Ingrid: "Oh, come on, Moon! We gotta at least try, right? I'm sure Star would be in if I asked her." :p
Sadie: "It's not particularly fancy, but I think I can work something out!"
___

Moon: "..." -Sighed- "Alright, only for Star. Besides, even if our efforts are in vain, I think she should have this last surviving piece of the book anyway. It was hers last, after all..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-SHE DUNNO-
---
Palu: Let her experience it first...
-OH NOOOOOO-
---
Ana: ...If you say so.
Kama: Cute, so cute...
I wish I had a guitar!

-Then Not!Morton takes longer to escape and Not!Bowser Jr. gets left behind again, leading to another airship level- :V
___

-Several reasons, none of which Monika's considering-
___

-She's still a part of Sakura, but likely won't take over her consciousness again any time soon...-
Paris: "Oh, we're so gonna beat him again"
---
Monika: Perhaps she's just surprised to see me?
---
-At least, not by force-
___

___

___

---

---
-Erika heard that part?-
---
-Indeed, and she says "Hasta la Vista" as she finishes her-
---
-Emilia came out crying and Subaru ran to her, she says she's sorry, she couldn't do the trial, and Garfiel looks annoyed-

Emilia Crying.png

-Roswaal would call Subaru to talk, he says it's unfortunate, but at least there's no disqualification to stop doing the trial. Subaru asks why he only called him, Roswaal admits he's in a bit of a conspiracy mood saying he can't invite someone who can't be trusted referring to Emilia, Subaru doesn't takes that well. Roswaal makes it clear he's still going to do be Emilia's benefactor in the Royal Selection just like him, so in a way they are partners in crime, but Subaru doesn't understands the way he says things, saying it's contradicting. Roswaal says "is that so~?"-

-At this point Subaru is tired of his attitude and demands him to cut it out-

Upset Subaru.png

-He's withheld information on the Witch's Cult, anyone would know that they'd get involve with Emilia participating, if she knew of it, maybe they could have... Subaru cant bring himself to say it, but he's thinking of all previous timeloops where Petelgeuse and his followers killed the villagers and the mansion residents-
---
Erika: "Her call...?"
---
Jen: "Tried to get info out of him, he refused to elaborate... But he said you were the biggest hope to stop that madman"

Fair enough with you both.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Paris: "Oh, we're so gonna beat him again"
---
Monika: Perhaps she's just surprised to see me?
---
-At least, not by force-
Heck yeah we are!

...Wait, the airship level is auto-scrolling this time?

___

-First of all, she's surprised because it's been at least a year since she last saw you-
___

-She'll ask Sakura's permission first next time, at least...-

---

---
-Erika heard that part?-
---
---
-Emilia came out crying and Subaru ran to her, she says she's sorry, she couldn't do the trial, and Garfiel looks annoyed-

View attachment 319654

-Roswaal would call Subaru to talk, he says it's unfortunate, but at least there's no disqualification to stop doing the trial. Subaru asks why he only called him, Roswaal admits he's in a bit of a conspiracy mood saying he can't invite someone who can't be trusted referring to Emilia, Subaru doesn't takes that well. Roswaal makes it clear he's still going to do be Emilia's benefactor in the Royal Selection just like him, so in a way they are partners in crime, but Subaru doesn't understands the way he says things, saying it's contradicting. Roswaal says "is that so~?"-

View attachment 319655

-He's withheld information on the Witch's Cult, anyone would know that they'd get involve with Emilia participating, if she knew of it, maybe they could have... Subaru cant bring himself to say it, but he's thinking of all previous timeloops where Petelgeuse and his followers killed the villagers and the mansion residents-
---
---
Jen: "Tried to get info out of him, herefused to elaborate... But he sais you were the biggest hope tostop that madman"
Penny: "I lost?!" :crazy:
___

R-Roswaal...doesn't trust Emilia...?

Damn, harsh...
___

Star: "..." (Well, we were about to tell her the bad news anyway...)
___

Lapis: "...Honestly? Yeah. If anyone can defeat Drakkon, it's Chaldea. Heck, before you got here, they had just defeated two different people who were just as big of a threat to reality as Drakkon is, if not even more..."

-Referring to none other than Toffee and Dark Samus-

Fair enough with you both.
If there are any more posts here until then, I'll probably still reply, the replies just probably won't be posted as soon as mine commonly are.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Heck yeah we are!

...Wait, the airship level is auto-scrolling this time?

___

-First of all, she's surprised because it's been at least a year since she last saw you-
___

-She'll ask Sakura's permission first next time, at least...-
-Cue further groans of increasing discomfort-
---
-She has seen her for that long so she hasn't taken that in mind- :V
---
-Yeah, it's what she deserves-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Cue further groans of increasing discomfort-
---
-She has seen her for that long so she hasn't taken that in mind- :V
---
-Yeah, it's what she deserves-
-Making it considerably more difficult than the last airship level-

Ugh, auto-scrolling levels are no fun!
___

-...Considering how long she's been following her...yeah, fair enough :V-

-Even with that excuse, there's still the fact that she's in the middle of a shower-
___

-She's been through far too much already...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Making it considerably more difficult than the last airship level-

Ugh, auto-scrolling levels are no fun!
___

-...Considering how long she's been following her...yeah, fair enough :V-

-Even with that excuse, there's still the fact that she's in the middle of a shower-
___

-She's been through far too much already...-
Smash fans: "Agreed"

Paris: "Nobody fall!"
---
-Yep, which Aya closed for the time-being-
---
-Yeah, doesn't needs more thrown at her-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Smash fans: "Agreed"

Paris: "Nobody fall!"
---
-Yep, which Aya closed for the time-being-
---
-Yeah, doesn't needs more thrown at her-
Those stages are always chaos. :V

We must prevail! The evil-doers must be defeated!
___

-No point in continuing right now-
___

-She deserves better, but at least she's gotten control of herself back, that's a start-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Those stages are always chaos. :V

We must prevail! The evil-doers must be defeated!
___

-No point in continuing right now-
___

-She deserves better, but at least she's gotten control of herself back, that's a start-
I personally really dislike them. :p
Them all: "YEAH!"
---
Aya: Why is she still here?!
---
-And now she gotta rekindle with her loved ones-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I personally really dislike them. :p
Them all: "YEAH!"
---
Aya: Why is she still here?!
---
-And now she gotta rekindle with her loved ones-
I largely agree. The worst part for me is that the stages are usually designed in such a way that K.Os can be annoyingly difficult to achieve lol

-Three of them fell just before the entrsnce to the boss's room- :p
___

-She desperately wants to talk to you...About something, but what the hell is it?-
___

-Among them, she's reunited with her sister Rin already, and Winter was grateful to see her again as well-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Uni through Discord has been saying that he's been having plenty of problems with his laptop and might be missing for some more days.
I largely agree. The worst part for me is that the stages are usually designed in such a way that K.Os can be annoyingly difficult to achieve lol

-Three of them fell just before the entrsnce to the boss's room- :p
___

-She desperately wants to talk to you...About something, but what the hell is it?-
___

-Among them, she's reunited with her sister Rin already, and Winter was grateful to see her again as well-
Yeah, same with a few stages that are too large

Them:
---
Aya: ...Probably about the family business...
---
-Now she wanted to see Medusa next-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Uni through Discord has been saying that he's been having plenty of problems with his laptop and might be missing for some more days.
More like 9 hours, but still, that's a really long-ass time.

Sadie: "It's not particularly fancy, but I think I can work something out!"
___

Moon: "..." -Sighed- "Alright, only for Star. Besides, even if our efforts are in vain, I think she should have this last surviving piece of the book anyway. It was hers last, after all..."
Yang: -thumbs up-
---
Ingrid: "Fair enough."

-OH NOOOOOO-
---
Ana: ...If you say so.
Kama: Cute, so cute...
-and I completely forgot where I was going with this-
---
-TOTALLY-

---

---
---
Jen: "Tried to get info out of him, he refused to elaborate... But he said you were the biggest hope to stop that madman"
___

Damn, harsh...
___

___

Lapis: "...Honestly? Yeah. If anyone can defeat Drakkon, it's Chaldea. Heck, before you got here, they had just defeated two different people who were just as big of a threat to reality as Drakkon is, if not even more..."

Yang: "YES! THE BIKE!"
---
Zelda: "Hasn't she gotten enough..."
---
Kanna: "...How much did you hear?"
---
Palutena: "We'd also enjoy a break, but I guess that can wait..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
More like 9 hours, but still, that's a really long-ass time.
Welp, it didn't take long after Digi mentioned the issue for it to get resolved.

Yeah, same with a few stages that are too large

Them:
---
Aya: ...Probably about the family business...
---
-Now she wanted to see Medusa next-
The Great Cave Offensive and New Pork City come to mind. And Hyrule Temple was particularly bad in Brawl because of gliders

Don't worry! We still have enough lives for the boss fight!
___

-Of course...what else would it ever be?-
___

-She'll be overjoyed to know that Sakura is back!-

Yang: -thumbs up-
---
Ingrid: "Fair enough."
-Sundae is being made!-
___

-Only a corner of the book and it's pages survived, so not much to work with-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Welp, it didn't take long after Digi mentioned the issue for it to get resolved.
Like I said, I had been at it for 9 hours.

So this was just lucky timing lmao

Will probably go shopping for a new laptop lmao

-Sundae is being made!-
___

-Only a corner of the book and it's pages survived, so not much to work with-
-Yang waiting-
---
Ingrid: "........Our best bet would likely be time travel..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Like I said, I had been at it for 9 hours.

So this was just lucky timing lmao

Will probably go shopping for a new laptop lmao
Frankly, I can't blame you after that lol

-Yang waiting-
---
Ingrid: "........Our best bet would likely be time travel..."
-Is the rest of the team there as well?-
___

Moon: "Time travel? How would that help?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

Damn, harsh...
___

___

---
---
---
Mordred: "Of course, the bike" :V
---
-Subaru says if Roswaal had tried to protect his domain, a tragedy wouldn't have struck, Roswaal says that he was unnecessary as Subaru did great in his abscence, and Subaru tired of him was about to punch him, had Ram not stopped his fist and said it was enough-

Ram Stops Fist.png

-Subaru asks her if she's not upset, she was left behind like a sacrificial lamb, to which Ram replies it doesn't matters how she feels, she must obey all Roswaal says, Subaru yells if she's fine with Rem sacrificinf her like this... Ram obviously has no memories of her, saying the name of a stranger doesn't concerns her. Now then, Roswaal admits that the reason he didn't confront the Witch's Cult himself... Was because he planned to take advantage of all of this. For example, compare the villager's attitude to Emilia before and after the incident, having changed positively-

-So he left them behind so Subaru and Emilia would solve the issue, the former would prove himself and the latter would gain more positive propaganda. He says she's not seen anymore as a relative of the witch... Understandably, Subaru is upset at this, gripping his fist and says "bull****, do you have any clue of what you're saying?!"-

Medea: "...I always thought he had a manipulative side"

Hayate: "With who he's voiced by? It'd be stranger if not"
---
Ahim: "...About the general aspects of it"
---
Jen: "If all of reality is destroyed, there won't be time for a break..."
-and I completely forgot where I was going with this-
---
-TOTALLY-
-Ruby deciding on a beach activity-
---
Ana: ...Mommy, she isn't stopping.
The Great Cave Offensive and New Pork City come to mind. And Hyrule Temple was particularly bad in Brawl because of gliders

Don't worry! We still have enough lives for the boss fight!
___

-Of course...what else would it ever be?-
___

-She'll be overjoyed to know that Sakura is back!-
GCO is my most disliked stage by a long shot. And let's not forget 75m.

Paris: "And if we lose them all?"
---
-She sighs to herself...-
---
-Sakura can already imagine how ecstastic she'll be-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
GCO is my most disliked stage by a long shot. And let's not forget 75m.

Paris: "And if we lose them all?"
---
-She sighs to herself...-
---
-Sakura can already imagine how ecstastic she'll be-
Yeah...Stages like that are a reason I generally keep FD or Battlefield stage form rules when playing online, for the most part.

I won't let that happen, team!
___

-There's no way she's getting her mother out of here without at least hearing her out...as illogical as whatever she has to say is gonna sound-
___

-She can't wait to see her, either?-

-they totally do-
---
Ingrid: "If it wasn't, it'd be boring." :p
-Weiss sees there's coffee on the menu-

___

Moon: "I don't think boredom is a concern for a matter as important as this..."

---
---
---
Mordred: "Of course, the bike" :V
---
-Subaru says if Roswaal had tried to protect his domain, a tragedy wouldn't have struck, Roswaal says that he was unnecessary as Subaru did great in his abscence, and Subaru tired of him was about to punch him, had Ram not stopped his fist and said it was enough-

View attachment 320131

-Subaru asks her if she's not upset, she was left behind like a sacrificial lamb, to which Ram replies it doesn't matters how she feels, she must obey all Roswaal says, Subaru yells if she's fine with Rem sacrificinf her like this... Ram obviously has no memories of her, saying the name of a stranger doesn't concerns her. Now then, Roswaal admits that the reason he didn't confront the Witch's Cult himself... Was because he planned to take advantage of all of this. For example, compare the villager's attitude to Emilia before and after the incident, having changed positively-

-So he left them behind so Subaru and Emilia would solve the issue, the former would prove himself and the latter would gain more positive propaganda. He says she's not seen anymore as a relative of the witch... Understandably, Subaru is upset at this, gripping his fist and says "bull****, do you have any clue of what you're saying?!"-

Medea: "...I always thought he had a manipulative side"

Hayate: "With who he's voiced by? It'd be stranger if not"
---
Ahim: "...About the general aspects of it"
---
Jen: "If all of reality is destroyed, there won't be time for a break..."
Penny: :urg:

-Chuckled at the scene-
___

I'm starting to get a bad feeling about Roswaal...
___

-Wouldn't Erika have responded to that?-
___

Buff Frog: "We will not let reality be destroyed!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom