• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Nope, and while his castle will prove challenging, it's not overly complicated-
___

-What do they say to each other?-
___

(Are you sure?)
-They are becoming better at the game- :p
---
Aya: "Why are you still here?"
Monika: "For you, my dear~"
---
Sakura: "Yes, so don't worry!"
-sounds like Rin-
---
-that easy?-
---
-yes?-
-Yep, it is pretty much her- :p
---
-It's because Mama trusts her-
---
-Uuuuh...-
Penny: "That...is a critical tactical error!"

-Trying to take advantage of her regained health to defeat Ruby!-
___

-Sniffles, wiping her tears- Y-Yeah...

I-I wasn't sad!
___

Star: "Are you okay...?"

-She'll ask if Erika should be told about it when she hears how Kanna's doing-
___

Lapis: "We need to defeat him before he can abuse his power any more!"

-Ironically, this solidifies that Drakkon is indeed one of the very kind of people Toffee was trying to put a stop to-

-As evil as Toffee was, he might have had a valid point about tyrants with fantastic powers like him-
-and indeed, it would spell Ruby's doom :V-

Ruby: "W-What?!"
---
Zelda: "There's no reason to ashamed of sadness."
---
Kanna: "I'm fine... Just... having bad memories..." -remembering her homeworld and Killanna-
---
Palutena: "While also taking care of Phazon..." -sighs- "Fantastic..."
-FINISH HER-
---
Hayate: "Moreso when doing such a good job at it..."

-The next episode starts right where the last ended on, and Subaru says that before spilling the beans out, he needs to tell Echidna something.........-

-She looks pretty good in that uniform-

-Then the OP started-
---
-Little Erika just doesn't understand...-
---
Luvia: "You said the timeline was broken and splitting, what you mean by that?"

Jen: "Give me moment..." -pulls out a a device-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-They are becoming better at the game- :p
---
Aya: "Why are you still here?"
Monika: "For you, my dear~"
---
Sakura: "Yes, so don't worry!"
-Only one extra life was lost out of all of them on the levels leading up to Not!Morton's castle-
___

-She wants to talk to her yet again, still considering her family despite Aya telling her off before-
___

(...Okay, if you say so, Sakura!)

-She looks happy, but also exhausted-

-and indeed, it would spell Ruby's doom :V-

Ruby: "W-What?!"
---
Zelda: "There's no reason to ashamed of sadness."
---
Kanna: "I'm fine... Just... having bad memories..." -remembering her homeworld and Killanna-
---
Palutena: "While also taking care of Phazon..." -sighs- "Fantastic..."
-FINISH HER-
---

-The next episode starts right where the last ended on, and Subaru says that before spilling the beans out, he needs to tell Echidna something.........-

-Then the OP started-
---
---

-FATALITY!-
___

-Undyne instantly went back to laughing after Subaru's comment- :p
___

-Given recent events, Star can absolutely relate-

Star: "I get that...Wait, what about your sister?"
___

-They're understandably more than curious as to what information this device holds-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Steven: "Wait, then who won...?"

___

-Moon didn't take the time to read the book, unfortunately-
Nora: -smirks- "WE DID!" -turns Steven's head so he sees the still standing Weiss-
---
-but the bookmark is there for later :V-

-Yep, it is pretty much her- :p
---
-It's because Mama trusts her-
---
-Uuuuh...-
-KEK-
---
-how nice~-
---
-yes?-

-FINISH HER-
---

-Then the OP started-
---
---

FATALITY!-
___

___

___

-They're understandably more than curious as to what information this device holds-
-NICE-
---
Deadpool: "He's not wrong."
---
Kanna: "Oh... Erika? Um..."
---
Palu: -also curious-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't Tekken, but that trailer was fun. :p
-Only one extra life was lost out of all of them on the levels leading up to Not!Morton's castle-
___

-She wants to talk to her yet again, still considering her family despite Aya telling her off before-
___

(...Okay, if you say so, Sakura!)

-She looks happy, but also exhausted-
Paris: "Ha, we have gotten better!"
---
Monika: "I just want to talk with you, dear"

Aya: "Away!"
---
Sakura: "Do you need to rest?"
-KEK-
---
-how nice~-
---
-yes?-
-Weiss can tell or nah?- :p
---
Kama: "..." The blonde is observing me.
---
-They be walking fast!-
-FATALITY!-
___

___

___

-NICE-
---
---
---
Sieg: "You did great!"
---
-After the OP, Echidna giggled and amused thanked him, saying it was worth recreating such uniform from his memory. Now he asks what's going on, she says he was qualified for the trial, so he took it upon entering the graveyard, and she was the voice who said he had to confront his past, so she messed with his memory a bit. He guesses that makes sense, and asks if he's passed. Sh says she saw everything, so in her mind, yes-
---
Ahim: "Um..."

Marvelous: They can't hide it forever.
---
-It's a device that creates a hologram, of various symbols can be seen projected-

-And also this one after the GB one-

Jen: "As you may know, the kind of soldiers that harvest the powers of the Morphing Grid are called Power Rangers. The order of these symbols here represents the teams that should have appeared on Earth, in linear order of when they each came, starting from the one Drakkon, better said Tommy Oliver, should have belonged to. Some had split into their own realities, but most of those were natural ocurrences. However, now the timeline has become this"

-Pressing a button, all of the symbols scattered to different secluded parts-

"His messing with the timeline has divided each of these points in the timeline into their own worlds, each of them unstable and on the risk of collapse. And soon, he's planning to perform this into more than just his world"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The Zelda and Metroud stuff were the highlights for me.

Zelda riding the Master Cycle Zero in Warriors is insanely badass.

Paris: "Ha, we have gotten better!"
---
Monika: "I just want to talk with you, dear"

---
Sakura: "Do you need to rest?"
-Then Not!Kamek ruins everything by giving Not!Morton the ability to stomp pillars into the ceiling- :V
___

-She's still gonna insist on talking-
___

-Yawns- (I'm sure of it...)

-Rin takes her back to bed?-

Weiss: "Indeed we have." :)
---
-yep-
Sapphire: "It was a intriguing challenge putting our skills to the test against strong allies."

Amethyst: "Good game, you four!"

___

-Ingrid is back at the site where Toffee first revealed his survival...-

-NICE-
---
---
---
---
-After the OP, Echidna giggled and amused thanked him, saying it was worth recreating such uniform from his memory. Now he asks what's going on, she says he was qualified for the trial, so he took it upon entering the graveyard, and she was the voice who said he had to confront his past, so she messed with his memory a bit. He guesses that makes sense, and asks if he's passed. Sh says she saw everything, so in her mind, yes-
---

---
-It's a device that creates a hologram, of various symbols can be seen projected-

Jen: "As you may know, the kind of soldiers that harvest the powers of the Morphing Grid are called Power Rangers. The order of these symbols here represents the teams that should have appeared on Earth, in linear order of when they each came, starting from the one Drakkon, better said Tommy Oliver, should have belonged to. Some had split into their own realities, but most of those were natural ocurrences. However, now the timeline has become this"

"His messing with the timeline has divided each of these points in the timeline into their own worlds, each of them unstable and on the risk of collapse. And soon, he's planning to perform this into more than just his world"
Penny: "I simply took advantage of a most critical error, Sieg." :p

___

Okay, good, he passed that test...
___

Star: "Any ideas...?"
___

Lapis: "He's going to force every world into an unstable timeline?!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

___

___

___

Ruby: -pouty-

Yang: "You had it coming, sis."
---
Zelda: "He passed away... but how?"
---
Kanna: "...I don't have any in mind..."
---
Palu: "And I bet it's not even intentional. He seems more like a conqueror type..."

Sapphire: "It was a intriguing challenge putting our skills to the test against strong allies."

Amethyst: "Good game, you four!"

___

-Ingrid is back at the site where Toffee first revealed his survival...-
Ruby: "You think we're strong?" :b:
---
-absolutely-

-investigating-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "You think we're strong?" :b:
---
-absolutely-

-investigating-
Amethyst: "Well, yeah. After all, you beat us, right?" :p

Pearl: "I was totally holding back near the end!" -Defensive-
___

-The place is a bit of a mess, with one room in complete ruin thanks to the fight between Moon and Toffee, and all of Ludo's rat soldiers have cleared out-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-maybe-
---
Palu: Pat her head.
---
-YES-
-Thoughts?-
---
Kama: Huh? Um, oh well... -she tries-
---
-IN THE SEARCH-
-Then Not!Kamek ruins everything by giving Not!Morton the ability to stomp pillars into the ceiling- :V
___

-She's still gonna insist on talking-
___

-Yawns- (I'm sure of it...)

-Rin takes her back to bed?-
-The others are unamused-
---
Aya: Is she serious?!
---
Rin: "Come, Winter"

___

___

___

---
---
---
Palu: "And I bet it's not even intentional. He seems more like a conqueror type..."
Sieg: "Still a good thing"
---
Medea: "Confronting his parents?"

-Subaru realizes she must have seen him crying too and she teases saying "waaaaah, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" saying even she teared up by that, he tells her to knock it off. Regardless he asks, so this place is made by her? She confirms, saying he made it in the image of his memories, everything and everyone here weren't the real deal He's impressed, but he says some things from are stuff he didn't know, she asks if he's sure of it, if he never thought his father was different from the way he pictured? She starts seemingly warping around the room saying if he's really oblivious to it-

-To the deepest desires in his heart, to the hope that his parents still loved him despite everything, saying all this would be too convenient while smirking... Subaru's response is a "do not mock my parents" in a fully serious tone, she asks "what?" he says that he gave them all the answers he wanted on those conversations, and they accepted them, they wanted him to take care of himself and give it his all. Their smiles, their voices and everything shattered what he's ever imagined, his parents are larger than life and just can't fit into an imagination like his-

-His parents are great, and he won't let anything she'd say to sidetrack him-

Witch School.png

---
-Erika is worried-
---
Jen: "Intentional or not, he's no doubt going to take advantage of this. No, clearly what happened to my split timeline means he's already on it"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "Well, yeah. After all, you beat us, right?" :p

Pearl: "I was totally holding back near the end!" -Defensive-
___

-The place is a bit of a mess, with one room in complete ruin thanks to the fight between Moon and Toffee, and all of Ludo's rat soldiers have cleared out-
Weiss: "I suppose we did..."
---
Ingrid: "Not a pretty sight..."

-Thoughts?-
---
Kama: Huh? Um, oh well... -she tries-
---
-IN THE SEARCH-
Weiss: Denial doesn't suit her...
---
-it cute?-
---
-YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-The others are unamused-
---
Aya: Is she serious?!
---
Rin: "Come, Winter"
Did he turn him into an Earthbender?!
___

-Completely serious-
___

(Thank you, Rin!)

-Yawns again as she follows the Archer-

Weiss: "I suppose we did..."
---
Ingrid: "Not a pretty sight..."
Sapphire: "You all fought well. It has been a long time since the four of us have all lost a fight as a team."
___

-Now where could that book have gotten burnt...?-

---
---
---
---

-Subaru realizes she must have seen him crying too and she teases saying "waaaaah, I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" saying even she teared up by that, he tells her to knock it off. Regardless he asks, so this place is made by her? She confirms, saying he made it in the image of his memories, everything and everyone here weren't the real deal He's impressed, but he says some things from are stuff he didn't know, she asks if he's sure of it, if he never thought his father was different from the way he pictured? She starts seemingly warping around the room saying if he's really oblivious to it-

-To the deepest desires in his heart, to the hope that his parents still loved him despite everything, saying all this would be too convenient while smirking... Subaru's response is a "do not mock my parents" in a fully serious tone, she asks "what?" he says that he gave them all the answers he wanted on those conversations, and they accepted them, they wanted him to take care of himself andgive it his all. Their smiles, their voices and everything shattered what he's ever imagined, his parents are larger than life and just can't fit into an imagination like his-

View attachment 319405
---
-Erika is worried-
---
Jen: "Intentional or not, he's no doubt going to take advantage of this. No, clearly what happened to my split timeline means he's already on it"
Penny: "Both of you are correct!"

-Chuckled at this whole exchange-
___

YOU TELL HER, SUBARU!
___

Star: (I wonder if she'd take the news better if she heard it from her big sister?)
___

Lapis: "THEN WE HAVE TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE SUCCEEDS!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-To the deepest desires in his heart, to the hope that his parents still loved him despite everything, saying all this would be too convenient while smirking... Subaru's response is a "do not mock my parents" in a fully serious tone, she asks "what?" he says that he gave them all the answers he wanted on those conversations, and they accepted them, they wanted him to take care of himself andgive it his all. Their smiles, their voices and everything shattered what he's ever imagined, his parents are larger than life and just can't fit into an imagination like his-

Witch School.png
Witch School.png

---
-Erika is worried-
---

___

YOU TELL HER, SUBARU!
___

Star: (I wonder if she'd take the news better if she heard it from her big sister?)
___

-angy pouty Ruby-
---
Zelda: "YEAH!"
---
-probably...?-
---
Palutena: "We have to hurry!"

Sapphire: "You all fought well. It has been a long time since the four of us have all lost a fight as a team."
___

-Now where could that book have gotten burnt...?-
Yang: "I guess we had an element of surprise." :p
---
-she's looking all around the place-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Weiss: Denial doesn't suit her...
---
-it cute?-
---
-YES-
-Oh well, it's better than if she did it herself- :p
---
-Her smile really is~-
---
-Still not finding her-
Did he turn him into an Earthbender?!
___

-Completely serious-
___

(Thank you, Rin!)

-Yawns again as she follows the Archer-
-Peridot sneezes elsewhere-
---
Monika: "Please, listen to me..."
---
-Who tucks her in bed-

___

YOU TELL HER, SUBARU!
___

___

-angy pouty Ruby-
---
---
-probably...?-
---
Arthur: "There, you still did well" -patting her head-
---
Medea: "EXACTLY!"

-Echidna after some moments smiles and says the truth has been revealed, and that he passed the first trial, he shouts "wait, there's more?!" to which she reveals there's three trials in total, he must do them to free the town. She basks in his surprise, as the classroom begins to vanish now that the trial's over-

Class Over.png

-Before it's all gone, he calls her attention and she says "oh, wanna hit me? I think you have the right to" but instead she thanks her, to her surprise, after all he managed to say things to his parents he never thought he would, and he's thankful. She's in silence for a moment before admitting that he's an intriguing person, it even frightens her. He says he'll take it as a compliment he can frighten a witch, and walks off... However, he asked her that from her tone, it seems she wants him to do all trials... But he assures her he won't really, someone else will free the town, leaving her with intrigue as Subaru awoke-

Awaken in Temple.png

-He's confused before remembering he did the trial-
---
-Maybe...?-
---
Don: "Okay, but why was the symbol of our flag there?"
Jen: "Hm?"
Gai: "Man, this is weird but exciting..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Peridot sneezes elsewhere-
---
Monika: "Please, listen to me..."
---
-Who tucks her in bed-
-Much to the Gem's confusion- :p
___

-She won't leave until Aya hears her out?-
___

-Causing the Alolan Vulpix to happily drift back to sleep-

Blake: "We're not quite sure of what you can do either."
---
-she goes there-
Amethyst: "Fusion, for one thing." :p

Pearl: "I dare say that was one of Opal's best performances!"
___

-There's several empty cups of chocolate pudding around-

-According to Star, pudding was Glossaryck's favorite food, so if he died with the book, maybe they were both right here...-

-angy pouty Ruby-
---
---
-probably...?-
---
---

-Echidna after some moments smiles and says the truth has been revealed, and that he passed the first trial, he shouts "wait, there's more?!" to which she reveals there's three trials in total, he must do them to free the town. She basks in his surprise, as the classroom begins to vanish now that the trial's over-

View attachment 319447

-Before it's all gone, he calls her attention and she says "oh, wanna hit me? I think you have the right to" but instead she thanks her, to her surprise, after all he managed to say things to his parents he never thought he would, and he's thankful. She's in silence for a moment before admitting that he's an intriguing person, it even frightens her. He says he'll take it as a compliment he can frighten a witch, and walks off... However, he asked her that from her tone, it seems she wants him to do all trials... But he assures her he won't really, someone else will free the town, leaving her with intrigue as Subaru awoke-

View attachment 319450

---
-Maybe...?-
---
Penny: "Yes. I did not intend to sound mean..."

-Besides, they can have a fair rematch later :p-

___

Wh-Whoa, he really did pass one of the trials!
___

-Star doesn't want her to have to carry that weight alone, though. She wonders if she and some of their friends could help...-
___

Buff Frog: "Perhaps Drakkon has already damaged timeline you come from?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-LMAO-
---
-awwwwww~-
---
-poor them...-
-They know Ishtar would-
---
Kama: ...Huh? What is this feeling...? -empathy-
---
-Yeah, distressed-
-Much to the Gem's confusion- :p
___

-She won't leave until Aya hears her out?-
___

-Causing the Alolan Vulpix to happily drift back to sleep-
-Either way, enhanced boss!-
---
-Nope, she's too stubborn-
---
-Rin and Sakura both smiled-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Class Over.png
Class Over.png

Awaken in Temple.png
Awaken in Temple.png

---
-Maybe...?-
---

___

___

-Star doesn't want her to have to carry that weight alone, though. She wonders if she and some of their friends could help...-
___

-totally-

-who's next?-
---
Zelda: "Without even knowing..."
---
Kanna: "..." :lol:
---
Palutena: "I hope not..."

Amethyst: "Fusion, for one thing." :p

Pearl: "I dare say that was one of Opal's best performances!"
___

-There's several empty cups of chocolate pudding around-

-According to Star, pudding was Glossaryck's favorite food, so if he died with the book, maybe they were both right here...-
Ruby: "It was harder than I thought to avoid everything..."
---
-so she investigates even more-

-They know Ishtar would-
---
Kama: ...Huh? What is this feeling...? -empathy-
---
-Yeah, distressed-
-LMAO-
---
Palu: Does it feel good?
---
-OH NO-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ren: "It's a good thing she has more than just speed then."
---
Ingrid: "W-Wha-?"

-nah, she actually tripped-
Amethyst: "That probably explains why her fight with Pearl came to a draw."

Pearl: "I'll admit, you all have the advantage on long-ranged combat."
___

-Then she landed in a pond, adding insult to injury :V-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-totally-

-who's next?-
---
---
---
-Maybe Mordee because why not?-
---
-He then hears Emilia whimper and gets to her, he begs her to wake up, she does and calls his name, but she clearly is terrified, sweat all over her face and gritting her teeth as her eyes express horror-

Scared Emilia.png

-He asks her what's wrong, but Emilia starts yelling "IT WASN'T ME! I SWEAR! STOP IT! IT REALLY WASN'T ME!!"-

Emilia Terrified.png

Medea: "...What happened with her?!"

-He embraces her and assures her tht everything will be fine, trying to calm her down as the camera panned above them and the screen faded to black. Later she's seen sleeping at the house Roswaal is staying, with Ram having used a magic hypnosis candle to calm her down. Subaru apologized for being unable to help her, but Ram says "I didn't do it for you Balse, still seems we won't be out Sanctuary for a while", but Otto raises his hand to suggest a way, Garfiel says "no way thats possible" but he asks to be listened-

-Otto mentions how people of mixed blood fall unconscious thanks to the barrier, he's seen it with his own eyes... So, he proposes that people of full blood should transport the unconscious demi-humans, and Subaru agrees it's a good idea, but a new voice says it's better not to do it-
---
-Ahim wanted to help as well-
---
Jen: "...Who even are you two?"

Gai: "We're GokaiSilver and GokaiGreen from the Pirate Squadron Gokaiger!"

Jen: "...Huh?"
-LMAO-
---
Palu: Does it feel good?
---
-OH NO-
-And neither of them like her- :p
---
Kama: It does... J-Just a little.
---
-OH YES-
-Lancer's character is crushed and loses a life-

Run, team! Save yourselves first, then fight back against the bad guy!

___

-What will she tell her...?-
___

-Their current thoughts?-
Them: "Okay!"
Lancer: "...Wait, I was just being overdramatic!"
---
Monika: "But... Just listen to me!"
Aya: -Gritting her teeth-
---
-Both are variations of "how cute~!"-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Them: "Okay!"
Lancer: "...Wait, I was just being overdramatic!"
---
Monika: "But... Just listen to me!"
Aya: -Gritting her teeth-
---
-Both are variations of "how cute~!"-
-He proceeds to say that- :p
___

-It's about how Monika thi nks she should return to the murderous so-called "family business"-
___

-It warranted another adorable photo of Winter-

-totally-

-who's next?-
---
---
---
---
-He then hears Emilia whimper and gets to her, he begs her to wake up, she does and calls his name, but she clearly is terrified, sweat all over her face and gritting her teeth as her eyes express horror-

View attachment 319494

-He asks her what's wrong, but Emilia starts yelling "IT WASN'T ME! I SWEAR! STOP IT! IT REALLY WASN'T ME!!"-

View attachment 319498

-He embraces her and assures her tht everything will be fine, trying to calm her down as the camera panned above them and the screen faded to black. Later she's seen sleeping at the house Roswaal is staying, with Ram having used a magic hypnosis candle to calm her down. Subaru apologized for being unable to help her, but Ram says "I didn't do it for you Balse, still seems we won't be out Sanctuary for a while", but Otto raises his hand to suggest a way, Garfiel says "no way thats possible" but he asks to be listened-

-Otto mentions how people of mixed blood fall unconscious thanks to the barrier, he's seen it with his own eyes... So, he proposes that people of full blood should transport the unconscious demi-humans, and Subaru agrees it's a good idea, but a new voice says it's better not to do it-
---
---

Gai: "We're GokaiSilver and GokaiGreen from the Pirate Squadron Gokaiger!"

Penny: "Are you up for the challenge, Mordred?"
___

D-Damn it, why does this show always takes such fast dark turns?!
___

Star: "Hey.... It might be for the best that she hears it from you, Kanna, but you don't have to tell her alone."

-Star and Ahim are both there for her-
___

Buff Frog: "Names do not ring familiar?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And neither of them like her- :p
---
Kama: It does... J-Just a little.
---
-OH YES-
-LMAO-
---
Palu: Embrace that feeling
---
-then?-

Pearl: "No, you were the exception."

Sapphire: "The polar opposite."
___

-Of more significance, however, was that what made her trip in the first place-

-A fragment of the book...-
-the synergy with Ruby in particular was terrifying for them?-

Yang: "I know I'm strong." :p
---
Ingrid: "Eureka!"

---

Scared Emilia.png
Scared Emilia.png

Emilia Terrified.png
Emilia Terrified.png

---
---

Gai: "We're GokaiSilver and GokiGreen from the Pirate Squadron Gokaiger!"

___

___

Star: "Hey.... It might be for the best that she hears it from you, Kanna, but you don't have to tell her alone."

___

Yang: "Kick her ass, girl!"
---
Deadpool: "It's par for the course at this point."
---
Kanna: -smiled at that- "You two are the best." :)

-wherever they are, Illya and Abby got jealous :V-
---
Palu: "Perhaps a different yet similar timeline?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Amethyst: "Not gonna lie, though, it's scary how well you two fought together..." -Clearly meant as a compliment, but the fear was legitimate-
___

-Her suspicions were right!-
Yang: "That's how sisters be, I suppose."

Blake: "We've gotten words like that every now and then about the four of us."
---
Ingrid: "He's not fully gone..." -picks up the remains of the book-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yang: "That's how sisters be, I suppose."

Blake: "We've gotten words like that every now and then about the four of us."
---
Ingrid: "He's not fully gone..." -picks up the remains of the book-
Amethyst: "So you've got a reputation, too!"
___

-No sign of Glossaryck, but perhaps his Soul is still of this world so long as part of the spell book remains?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-He proceeds to say that- :p
___

-It's about how Monika thi nks she should return to the murderous so-called "family business"-
___

-It warranted another adorable photo of Winter-
-Of course LOL-
---
Monika: "Please, dear, listen to me..."
-Aya is now trying to ignore her-
---
-Which Sakura snapped-
-LMAO-
---
Palu: Embrace that feeling
---
-then?-
-Am I wrong?- :p
---
Kama: Um, I'll try...
Ana: Mommy, she looks nervous.
---
-Well, then...-
___

___

___

---
---

---
Mordred: "Do I look like not?" :p
---
-The source of the voice appears saying that she's rather not have them become the empty shell of a soul-

Ryuzu.png

-Subaru recognizes her as the little girl from much before... Before Ram placed a hot cup of tea on his cheek to say it's ready and he yelps saying "ready my ass!" as he felt the burn. She calls him dramatic, but whispers to his ear to avoid unnecessary comments. Garfiel asks for some tea as well, Ram being Ram is a little rude to him. The little girl tells him she's heard he brought people from the outside and that they're noisy, to which Otto asks who is she-

-She presents herself as Ryuzu Bilma, a representative of the community, albeit she is old and frail. Subaru asks "so you're a loli hag?" and she doesn't takes kindly to be called a hag, but in any case, Otto asks what's wrong with the idea, and she reveals the reason the barrier gets those of mixed blood unconscious is because it repels their souls, Subaru understanding that it means the soul is taken out the body and she confirms. She says that in a gist, that would make it so they would be transporting dead people, and Otto shudders-
---
-Illya is just besides her while Abby is in the infirmary-

Ahim: "We'll be here for anything"
---
Jen: ".........Super Sentai?"

Don: "You know what we are?"

Luvia: "...Hold on, how did you know who we are?"

Jen: "...When I escaped from Drakkon, I didn't immediately arrive here, I arrived to a place where there was someone"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Of course LOL-
---
Monika: "Please, dear, listen to me..."
-Aya is now trying to ignore her-
---
-Which Sakura snapped-
TEAM, BE CAREFUL!
___

-Which mostly fails, but it still makes it clear to Monika that Aya really doesn't want to hear another word from her?-
___

-It's sweet than Rin and Winter were the first ones to see her upon her return. Her sister in particular must have been worried sick after hearing what Parvati did...-

---
---

---
---
-The source of the voice appears saying that she's rather not have them become the empty shell of a soul-

View attachment 319547

-Subaru recognizes her as the little girl from much before... Before Ram placed a hot cup of tea on his cheek to say it's ready and he yelps saying "ready my ass!" as he felt the burn. She calls him dramatic, but whispers to his ear to avoid unnecessary comments. Garfiel asks for some tea as well, Ram being Ram is a little rude to him. The little girl tells him she's heard he brought people from the outside and that they're noisy, to which Otto asks who is she-

-She presents herself as Ryuzu Bilma, a representative of the community, albeit she is old and frail. Subaru asks "so you're a loli hag?" and she doesn't takes kindly to be called a hag, but in any case, Otto asks what's wrong with the idea, and she reveals the reason the barrier gets those of mixed blood unconscious is because it repels their souls, Subaru understanding that it means the soul is taken out the body and she confirms. She says that in a gist, that would make it so they would be transporting dead people, and Otto shudders-
---

---

Jen: "...When I escaped from Drakkon, I didn't immediately arrive here, I arrived to a place where there was someone"
Penny: "Then let the battle begin!"
___

Th-This episode went south fast...

And Ram still hasn't changed.
___

Star: "That's what besties are for!" :)

-Is Abigail doing any better with the fritz finally being over?-
___

Lapis: "Someone?" :confused:

Buff Frog: "Who?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Pearl: "...I'm... sorry your world turned out for the worst."
___

-BACK TO THE CASTLE!-
Yang: "No need to dwell on it. Just gotta keep moving forward."
---
-YES-

-Am I wrong?- :p
---
Kama: Um, I'll try...
Ana: Mommy, she looks nervous.
---
-Well, then...-
-probably not-
---
Palu: -to Ana- She's fine
---
-yes?-

---

Ryuzu.png
Ryuzu.png

---

---

Penny: "Then let the battle begin!"
___

Th-This episode went south fast...

And Ram still hasn't changed.
___

Star: "That's what besties are for!" :)

-Is Abigail doing any better with the fritz finally being over?-
___

Lapis: "Someone?" :confused:

Buff Frog: "Who?"
Yang: "Yeah!"
---
Zelda: "Yikes..."
---
-then Kanna's statement also applied to Illya... and yeah, good question for Abby-

Kanna: 😊
---
Palutena: "...What Buff Frog said."

Top Bottom