• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Gareth is ecstatic about this? :p"
___

"They tried to help her up, but it doesn't change the fact that she's losing mana to draw from, as are Semiramis and Jason."
-She is really bouncy-
-She was pretty much the Junior to every other Knight of the Round Table- :p
---
-And the latter is already showing signs of danger, some mana particles coming from him-
-BLAKE DO-
---
-indeed...-
-On to tell RW_Y!-
---
-So on to Wolf-
"She really wonders how Coyle will respond to that..."
___

IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I wonder if the king's actions had anything to do with her political tour...
___

Moon: "Sighed" You can conduct as much research on Mewni's history as you want later on, Ingrid. Right now...it appears Eclipsa won't be breaking free anytime soon. Whether she does or not, there's still one enemy force left to dispose of...

"Star immediately went to see Lily upon returning."
Coyle: "..........." I hate it when he's right...
---
Zelda: "Could they?"
---
Ingrid: "Only one? You people sure have done work while I was gone." :p

-awwwww~-
-So what shall she do now?-
---
-Mirellia informs him that the major nations of the world agreed to summon one of the Four Heroes each, but by the time the time they agreed to it, all were summoned in Melromac by the temporary leadership. Aultcray was not even meant to the one ruling, in fact she left a noble she trusted in charge, but Melty says that he was killed in the first wave. It was the noble owner of the region Raphtalia lived in. Naofumi remarks Melty looks more classy than usual, she embarrassingly says that of course, she's in front of Her Majesty, Mirellia giggled and mentioned she was glad she's made friends-

-Still he asks why the Shield Hero was treated like crap, Mirellia confesses Aultcray had personal reasons already to dislike the Shield Hero, even if he wasn't the one he felt bitter towards, the Shield Hero was bad in his eyes. The Church of the Three Heroes took advantage to manipulate him, and Malty conspired with them. Naofumi thinks he should have been summoned by another country then, Mirellia agrees, moreso thinking of Silvelt as the demi-human country worships the Shield Hero. She says she won't stop him from going there, but first she wants to clean his name and give the rewards he long deserved-

-Mirellia says that she needs to discuss something in private and the others leave-
---
-Star wouldn't find her in the infirmary-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-She is really bouncy-
---
-And the latter is already showing signs of danger, some mana particles coming from him-
"That adds up, given she was the younger sibling of another member of the Round Table. :p"

"The horses can even jump on command!"
___

(Damn it...)

(P-Please don't leave...)

Kamui: :b:

-BLAKE DO-
---
-indeed...-

Coyle: "..........." I hate it when he's right...
---
Zelda: "Could they?"
---
Ingrid: "Only one? You people sure have done work while I was gone." :p

-awwwww~-
-She is really bouncy-
---

-On to tell RW_Y!-
---
-So on to Wolf-

---
-Mirellia informs him that the major nations of the world agreed to summon one of the Four Heroes each, but by the time the time they agreed to it, all were summoned in Melromac by the temporary leadership. Aultcray was not even meant to the one ruling, in fact she left a noble she trusted in charge, but Melty says that he was killed in the first wave. It was the noble owner of the region Raphtalia lived in. Naofumi remarks Melty looks more classy than usual, she embarrassingly says that of course, she's in front of Her Majesty, Mirellia giggled and mentioned she was glad she's made friends-

-Still he asks why the Shield Hero was treated like crap, Mirellia confesses Aultcray had personal reasons already to dislike the Shield Hero, even if he wasn't the one he felt bitter towards, the Shield Hero was bad in his eyes. The Church of the Three Heroes took advantage to manipulate him, and Malty conspired with them. Naofumi thinks he should have been summoned by another country then, Mirellia agrees, moreso thinking of Silvelt as the demi-human country worships the Shield Hero. She says she won't stop him from going there, but first she wants to clean his name and give the rewards he long deserved-

-Mirellia says that she needs to discuss something in private and the others leave-
---
"She even realized her former friend is right..."
___

I KNEW IT! It was King Aultcray's fault!

FINALLY,! JUSTICE WILL HEROCIALLY BE SERVED!
___

Moon: Lord Drakkon. And Coyle if she's not merely serving under him and Rita...

Star: Wha? Where is she?

Marco: Where's everybody?!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
___

___

-or maybe she's pretending to...?-
---
Zelda: "I hope so..."
---
Ingrid: "Oh, so Phazon was dealt with then?"

-someone there to inform them?-

Go on, find him. You two have probably been worried sick about each other long enough by now.

...If you see Alphys on the way, just.. let her know I'm doing alright, okay?
Kamui: "I will."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-YEP-
---
-indeed-
-Good, good-
---
-Drakkon smirks to himself-
"That adds up, given she was the younger sibling of another member of the Round Table. :p"

"The horses can even jump on command!"
___

(Damn it...)

(P-Please don't leave...)
-Indeed, even ancelot felt bad when havingto kill her as he tried to save Guinivere from execution unlike in most versions of the myth-

Gareth: -GASPS- "Woah, amazing... Even if it's not fully like a real one"
---
Jason: "H-Hey, I don't want any of this!"
___

___

---
---

-That's also likely-
---
Medea: "So will they rot in jail?"

-Mirellia asks Naofumi if he can still work with her country, he tells her to forget about it, she understands, however at least she needs him to come to the castle tomorrow to clean his name, as she tells him what will happen to Aultcray and Malty, which is unheard by the audience. NAofumi is shocked saying those are her husband and daughter, she says their infrigements to the law are far too great for even her to help them. He would come to his party while Filo and Melty play with thread, and Naofumi told them he has to go tomorrow for things to clear up. Raphtalia is glad, saying they'll finally know he's not guilty-

-That night he dreamed of Maty and Aultcray being executed-

Trash in their place.png

-He shot awake the moment the guillotine fell, bot getting it, that's what they deserve in his eyes...-
---
-Kama is hiding under Palutena's shadow-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, even ancelot felt bad when havingto kill her as he tried to save Guinivere from execution unlike in most versions of the myth-

---
"The conflict that went down sounds horrible..."

Now we each have a loyal steed of our own! Our base is getting more grand by the minute, my dear friends!
___

"The Frogadiers hug their trainer and adoptive mother."

-indeed...-
Claptrap: Watch your step! This base is now highly radioactive!

"Jaune also overheard them talking and thought Nora may have returned to normal like Shirou did."

---
---

Kamui: "I will."
-Good, good-
---
-Drakkon smirks to himself-

---

-That's also likely-
---

-Mirellia asks Naofumi if he can still work with her country, he tells her to forget about it, she understands, however at least she needs him to come to the castle tomorrow to clean his name, as she tells him what will happen to Aultcray and Malty, which is unheard by the audience. NAofumi is shocked saying those are her husband and daughter, she says their infrigements to the law are far too great for even her to help them. He would come to his party while Filo and Melty play with thread, and Naofumi told them he has to go tomorrow for things to clear up. Raphtalia is glad, saying they'll finally know he's not guilty-

View attachment 309437

-He shot awake the moment the guillotine fell, bot getting it, that's what they deserve in his eyes...-
---
"She could be putting up an act, especially considering that she's outnumbered, here..."
___

Y-Yikes...

Malty is easily the worse out of the two of them. The king is just a biased and clueless pawn...
___

Moon: ...No, Phazon is likely still around. Chaldes was still fighting Dark Samus when we left for Mewni...

Marco: Lady Palutena?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: Watch your step! This base is now highly radioactive!

"Jaune also overheard them talking and thought Nora may have returned to normal like Shirou did."
Kamui: "Maybe I should fly then..."

-That's also likely-
---

Trash in their place.png
Trash in their place.png

---
"She could be putting up an act, especially considering that she's outnumbered, here..."
___

Y-Yikes...

Malty is easily the worse out of the two of them. The king is just a biased and clueless pawn...
___

Moon: ...No, Phazon is likely still around. Chaldes was still fighting Dark Samus when we left for Mewni...

-Max Brass punched her in the face, calling out her bullshot-

-it was enough to knock her out-
---
Deadpool: "It's probably not what's going to happen."
---
Ingrid: "Then why are we here?! There's no way Eclipsa can be worse than Phazon!"
---
Palu: "Yes, Marco?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-then?-
---
-thoughts?-
-Well then...-
---
Drakkon: Soon they'll die as payment for the humilliation they made me go through.
"The conflict that went down sounds horrible..."

Now we each have a loyal steed of our own! Our base is getting more grand by the minute, my dear friends!
___

"The Frogadiers hug their trainer and adoptive mother."
-Yep, yes it was-

Gareth: "I wonder how big it'll end be, maybe make an entire kingdom!"
---
-And Shirou is feeling useless-
___

Y-Yikes...

___

---
---
Ingrid: "Then why are we here?! There's no way Eclipsa can be worse than Phazon!"
---
King Knight: "Well, she's defeated now!"

---
Osakabehime: "...Can we be sure?"

-Next day in front of the castle, the city's inhabitants all look at magical reflections of the castle interiors akin to holographic screens as they're to watch the events unfold. Some noble stuck up in Itsuki's party named Mald demanded that the Shield Hero being let in but not anyone else is heresy-

Mald.png

-A meek and clumsy green-haired girl also from Itsuki's party tried to calm him down-

Rishia.png

-He just threw her away for comedic effect-

Rishia Falls.png

Hayate: "Isn't that girl in the second opening?"

Medea: "Yeah, in the background of an Itsuki shot close to the start, maybe she'll be recurring from now on"

Osakabehime: "Seems a butt monkey to me"
---
Parvati: "You all..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yep, yes it was-

Gareth: "I wonder how big it'll end be, maybe make an entire kingdom!"
---
-And Shirou is feeling useless-
"What does Gareth think of it all, by now?"

Together, I bet we can build anything!
___

"If they can't find Toffee in time, then there's nothing they can do. There's no way Shirou can save anyone this time..."

Kamui: -nods- "Got it."
"She flies off to find her husband?"

---
---
---

---

-Next day in front of the castle, the city's inhabitants all look at magical reflections of the castle interiors akin to holographic screens as they're to watch the events unfold. Some noble stuck up in Itsuki's party named Mald demanded that the Shield Hero being let in but not anyone else is heresy-

View attachment 309441

-A meek and clumsy green-haired girl also from Itsuki's party tried to calm him down-

View attachment 309442

View attachment 309443

Medea: "Yeah, in the background of an Itsuki shot close to the start, maybe she'll be recurring from now on"

---
...Now that's a ring out.

"The three canine Pokemon cheered for King Knight, though they were utterly exhausted from the fight."
___

Peridot: You can determine from this one scene alone that she's going to be a very comedic character who gets little respect!

When's the trial?!
___

Moon: Let's get out of here... (And I hope you're right about Phazon...)

Marco: Where is everyone, exactly?

Star: I talked to Lily through our minds, so I know she's alive!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Well then...-
---
Drakkon: Soon they'll die as payment for the humilliation they made me go through.
-hi, Beerus :V-
---
-HAHAHAHAHAHA-

"She flies off to find her husband?"
-YES-

---

Mald.png
Mald.png

Rishia.png
Rishia.png

Rishia Falls.png
Rishia Falls.png

---

"The three canine Pokemon cheered for King Knight, though they were utterly exhausted from the fight."
___

Peridot: You can determine from this one scene alone that she's going to be a very comedic character who gets little respect!

When's the trial?!
___

Max Brass: "Contain her ASAP."
---
Zelda: "Soon, hopefully."
---
Ingrid: "Where to, your majesty?"
---
Weiss: "Ask her, then?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What does Gareth think of it all, by now?"

Together, I bet we can build anything!
___

"If they can't find Toffee in time, then there's nothing they can do. There's no way Shirou can save anyone this time..."
-She doesn't likes thinking of it now, but frankly she still respects Lancelot too much even after that-

Paris: "Really anything?" <--- Has no idea of the kinds of crazy things some people have crafted
---
-Even if Miyu remains alive, she'll be depressed from losing Palutena-
-hi, Beerus :V-
---
-HAHAHAHAHAHA-
-Needs more puddin- :V
---
-Cliché evil organ riff-

___

When's the trial?!
___

---
---
---
Tiki: "You don't need to say it twice" -returned to human form-
---
-Inside the castle, Naofumi, Filo and Raphtalia were looking around, meeting with the other Heroes. Ren said that it seems his overpowered shield didn't take that much of a toll on him, Naofumi said that inside he remains a wreck, Motoyasu asked if he has seen Malty, Itsuki thinking she might be preparing something for them, when they're finally called to audience. Melty is with Mirellia, and the Queen greets them, then tells the knights to bring in the prisoners inside for their trial, and they're surprised to see Aultcray and Malty in chains, the latter begging to Motoyasu for help-

Deserved.png

-The crowd outside is perplexed at this, though Erhard amongst them thinks this'll be interesting. Of course Aultcray demands to know the cause of this, she says this is a trial made on those that disrupted peace in the country, and in presence of the Cardinal Heroes, she'll be judge. Aultcray says that the Devil of the Shield must have brainwashed her, she freezed him temporarily and told him to stop with the farse, he knows the Shield has no such power. To the shock of everyone, she has the two of them be given slave crests for the trial, Motoyasu asks how can she do that to her own daughter-

-She does it because she knows she's a pathological liar. Malty is given a crest, and she screamed of pain during the process. After that the trial begins, but she warns them they have no way out of this, Motoyasu demands to know what crimes they've committed still trying to defend Malty to Naofumi's tirement. She starts retelling recent events, specifically of the Pope's recent attack and how right now they are imprisoning those cultists, Motoyasu asks what does it has to do with this, she says apparently the two were conspiring with them before-

Blackbeard: "Haha! Yes, expose them!"
---
Rin: "Weiss!"

Shamal: "Those in the infirmary were warped to the Time and Space Administration Bureau ship Arthra for safety from the attack"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The site staff has surprised me yet again. :V

-She doesn't likes thinking of it now, but frankly she still respects Lancelot too much even after that-

Paris: "Really anything?" <--- Has no idea of the kinds of crazy things some people have crafted
---
-Even if Miyu remains alive, she'll be depressed from losing Palutena-
"How would they have interacted if Lancelot survived to see her summoned?"

Sure! The internet has proven that anything is possible in this game!
___

"And they haven't found their other relatives yet to even do so much as say goodbye, either..."

---
---
---
---
-Inside the castle, Naofumi, Filo and Raphtalia were looking around, meeting with the other Heroes. Ren said that it seems his overpowered shield didn't take that much of a toll on him, Naofumi said that inside he remains a wreck, Motoyasu asked if he has seen Malty, Itsuki thinking she might be preparing something for them, when they're finally called to audience. Melty is with Mirellia, and the Queen greets them, then tells the knights to bring in the prisoners inside for their trial, and they're surprised to see Aultcray and Malty in chains, the latter begging to Motoyasu for help-

View attachment 309445

-The crowd outside is perplexed at this, though Erhard amongst them thinks this'll be interesting. Of course Aultcray demands to know the cause of this, she says this is a trial made on those that disrupted peace in the country, and in presence of the Cardinal Heroes, she'll be judge. Aultcray says that the Devil of the Shield must have brainwashed her, she freezed him temporarily and told him to stop with the farse, he knows the Shield has no such power. To the shock of everyone, she has the two of them be given slave crests for the trial, Motoyasu asks how can she do that to her own daughter-

-She does it because she knows she's a pathological liar. Malty is given a crest, and she screamed of pain during the process. After that the trial begins, but she warns them they have no way out of this, Motoyasu demands to know what crimes they've committed still trying to defend Malty to Naofumi's tirement. She starts retelling recent events, specifically of the Pope's recent attack and how right now they are imprisoning those cultists, Motoyasu asks what does it has to do with this, she says apparently the two were conspiring with them before-

---

Shamal: "Those in the infirmary were warped to the Time and Space Administration Bureau ship Arthra for safety from the attack"
"Jenny takes her to the nearest prison cell... But not before placing her in an actual trash can."
___

Oh my God, THIS IS IT!

The moment of truth!

Almost every major event in the season has been building up to this!
___

Moon: First, to Remnant. Then, back to Basel. "Fists clenched, a look of determination on her face"

___

"Laying in Rin's arms, overjoyed that the Archer is still alive and well."

Star: Okay, that explains it. Did everyone make it out without being struck by...

Marco: That thing...?

Star: We mean Dark Samus.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap That's one less person to guard at all costs!

Ugh, shut up...
LMAO

-so what now?-

-Needs more puddin- :V
---
-Cliché evil organ riff-
-yum-
---

---

Deserved.png
Deserved.png

---

"Jenny takes her to the nearest prison cell... But not before placing her in an actual trash can."
___

Oh my God, THIS IS IT!

The moment of truth!

___

Moon: First, to Remnant. Then, back to Basel. "Fists clenched, a look of determination on her face"

___

Star: Okay, that explains it. Did everyone make it out without being struck by...

-LMAO JENNY-
---
Zelda: :awesome:
---
Ingrid: "Now that's a look I missed seeing~ Let's go right now!"
---
Weiss: -instantly hugged Rin- "Rin!"

Palu: "From the looks of it, the only ones left were the quarantined Altera and Undyne, for understandable reasons, as well as the ones guarding their cells."

Rook: "And the dragon?"

Palu: "The return of magic combined with the fact that she was never infected with Phazon means we could let her go, her Dragonstone being stable enough to give her sanity. She's probably going for that ship to see her family."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"How would they have interacted if Lancelot survived to see her summoned?"

Sure! The internet has proven that anything is possible in this game!
___

"And they haven't found their other relatives yet to even do so much as say goodbye, either..."
-He'd try to evade her while she wants to go greet him-

Paris: "Woah, I wanna see what we can make then!"
---
-No... And then there's his wife-
-yum-
---
-And of course Servants as well-
---
Drakkon: -Close to the cell- Soon they shall pay!
___

Oh my God, THIS IS IT!

The moment of truth!

___

___

-LMAO JENNY-
---
---
---

Palu: "From the looks of it, the only ones left were the quarantined Altera and Undyne, for understandable reasons, as well as the ones guarding their cells."

Palu: "The return of magic combined with the fact that she was never infected with Phazon means we could let her go, her Dragonstone being stable enough to give her sanity. She's probably going for that ship to see her family."
-Well done, Jenny- :p
---
-Motoyasu can't believe it, Malty says it's not true, which activated her slave crest and gave her pain, screaming. Mirellia is disappointed unable to believe she'd agree on overthrowing the royal family, Malty yells that she hasn't done such a thing, she didn't know they were that crazy, and the crest didn't activate so she told the truth on that making Motoyasu go "see?", but then Mirellia asked her about her plan to assassinate Melty and blame the Shield Hero, she said she didn't do such thing, which did activate her slave crest to Melty's fear and Aultcray's utter shock she'd do that-

-Mirellia says she knows she conspired with the Church to assassinate her and when that failed she had the royal guard conspire with her to help and blame the Shield Hero for it, the captain of the Royal Guard wide eyed at being found out. Ren and Itsuki also support the Queen's claim from witnessing her that one time they tried to catch Naofumi while Motoyasu hopelessly tries to defend her. And then there's Aultcray, who Mirellia blames of having conspired with the Church to summon all heroes then mistreat the Shield Hero, he claims he did it to protect the country and that Naofumi assaulted Malty-

-Mirellia says "then why not ask Malty?" and she claims the assault happened... Which activated the crest once more. Motoyasu is in disbelief, Mirellia says "well Spear Hero, why don't you ask her yourself?" and he agrees to make a temporary slave pact to prove her innocence, so he asked her... And to no surprise she lied and it activated. The crowd outside were apalled by Malty doing such actions, Naofumi narrates that this went for a while, yet somehow he didn't feel better, mybe because he knew what was next...-

-That said, the audience must have felt quite satisfied-
---
Rin: "I am so glad you are safe... And that I am safe too!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
"He felt guilty over his failure to save her..."

Then let's start by building a bigger, cooler home base!
___

"Who could turn into a monstrous dragon for good, along with their daughter, and their friend Tiki..."

LMAO

-so what now?-

-yum-
---

-LMAO JENNY-
---
---
---

---

---

---
-Motoyasu can't believe it, Malty says it's not true, which activated her slave crest and gave her pain, screaming. Mirellia is disappointed unable to believe she'd agree on overthrowing the royal family, Malty yells that she hasn't done such a thing, she didn't know they were that crazy, and the crest didn't activate so she told the truth on that making Motoyasu go "see?", but then Mirellia asked her about her plan to assassinate Melty and blame the Shield Hero, she said she didn't do such thing, which did activate her slave crest to Melty's fear and Aultcray's utter shock she'd do that-

-Mirellia says she knows she conspired with the Church to assassinate her and when that failed she had the royal guard conspire with her to help and blame the Shield Hero for it, the captain of the Royal Guard wide eyed at being found out. Ren and Itsuki also support the Queen's claim from witnessing her that one time they tried to catch Naofumi while Motoyasu hopelessly tries to defend her. And then there's Aultcray, who Mirellia blames of having conspired with the Church to summon all heroes then mistreat the Shield Hero, he claims he did it to protect the country and that Naofumi assaulted Malty-

-Mirellia says "then why not ask Malty?" and she claims the assault happened... Which activated the crest once more. Motoyasu is in disbelief, Mirellia says "well Spear Hero, why don't you ask her yourself?" and he agrees to make a temporary slave pact to prove her innocence, so he asked her... And to no surprise she lied and it activated. The crowd outside were apalled by Malty doing such actions, Naofumi narrates that this went for a while, yet somehow he didn't feel better, mybe because he knew what was next...-

---
I'm used to taking out the trash daily anyway. :p
___

"You can bet that Undyne's grin got wider with every minute."

"She's been angrily waiting for these two to get their comeuppance for a long time."

___

"They both left to regroup with the others."

"It would not be until they returned to Remnant that a small crack would suddenly form on Eclipsa's crystal."
___

Marco: Mostly good news so far... "Sigh of relief" But even if this building isn't safe to inhabit anymore, we still can't just leave Altera and Undyne behind. How do we save them?

Star: Awwww~. "Hoping to have a similar reunion with her own Servant soon"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"How's Nora after turning human again?"
-she swining her hammer and laughing-

---
-yep-
---
-how so?-

---

---
___

"She's been angrily waiting for these two to get their comeuppance for a long time."

___

"It would not be until they returned to Remnant that a small crack would suddenly form on Eclipsa's crystal."
___

Marco: Mostly good news so far... "Sigh of relief" But even if this building isn't safe to inhabit anymore, we still can't just leave Altera and Undyne behind. How do we save them?

Max Brass: -laughed at that-
---
Deadpool: -smug Spongbob meme-
---
Ingrid: "I've got some business of my own to attend to, mostly seeing Yukari and perhaps seeing if the True Ancestor is still alive. Her situation as a Servant was quite exceptional, after all."
---
Weiss: "Where's Winter?"

Palu: "We'd need to find a way to remove the Phazon..."

-they'd see Viridi walking by, with Arlon carrying a folder filled with papers-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He felt guilty over his failure to save her..."

Then let's start by building a bigger, cooler home base!
___

"Who could turn into a monstrous dragon for good, along with their daughter, and their friend Tiki..."
-Yet she admires him too much even now-

Charlotte: "Sure, we've got plenty so let's go~!"
---
-And in that case, most survivors would be gone...-
-yep-
---
-how so?-
-Good, good...-
---
-He's planning on a second full blown attack now that they should be weakened-
___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: "I've got some business of my own to attend to, mostly seeing Yukari and perhaps seeing if the True Ancestor is still alive. Her situation as a Servant was quite exceptional, after all."
---

Vita: "Now that she's dealt with..."
---
Blackbeard: -Same as Deadpool-

Medea: "HA! I like her even more" :p

-Mirellia's verdict is that the two have misused their status for their own personal gain, Aultcray confesses that yes, he has conspired with the Church, but it was all to get rid of the Shield Hero accussing him of being a devil, and says that it was to make sure that his country and family wouldn't suffer any loss again, punching the table in frustration, Naofumi thinking he just abandoned his last chance. Mirellia sighs, and as her final verdict she strips both of their royalty status and... Sentenced them to death. Melty is shocked, and so are the crowd outside-

-Mirellia says that over their inactions and harmful methods they have done more damage to the country, stating that many have died because of this. It's not like Melty can't deny, remembering Raphtalia crying over Rifana's remains. The public execution shall began immediately-

Guillotine.png

Osakabehime: "Oh goodness, she's seriously doing it!"

-The Queen decares them criminals that shall become examples, and that their sins are worse keeping in mind their royalty. The crowd in the execution agrees, calling at them, many of which have had their loved ones die during the waves. Naofumi wonders if this is right as Malty pleads Motoyasu for help, who looks unsure of what to do. In the end, she sucks up her dignity and begs Naofumi for mercy-

Hilarious.png

---
-She sees Winter in Rin's arms-

Andersen: "If that's possible, for starters..."

Kiara: -Sees Viridi- "Isn't that...?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
"If only he knew before his untimely death..."

"Whoever has the most experience with architecture leads the project. :p"
___

"Assuming Toffee didn't already intend on killing the dragons anyway..."

-she swining her hammer and laughing-

-yep-
---
-how so?-

---
---
---

---

-Good, good...-
---

---

-Mirellia's verdict is that the two have misused their status for their own personal gain, Aultcray confesses that yes, he has conspired with the Church, but it was all to get rid of the Shield Hero accussing him of being a devil, and says that it was to make sure that his country and family wouldn't suffer any loss again, punching the table in frustration, Naofumi thinking he just abandoned his last chance. Mirellia sighs, and as her final verdict she strips both of their royalty status and... Sentenced them to death. Melty is shocked, and so are the crowd outside-

-Mirellia says that over their inactions and harmful methods they have done more damage to the country, stating that many have died because of this. It's not like Melty can't deny, remembering Raphtalia crying over Rifana's remains. The public execution shall began immediately-

View attachment 309567

-The Queen decares them criminals that shall become examples, and that their sins are worse keeping in mind their royalty. The crowd in the execution agrees, calling at them, many of which have had their loved ones die during the waves. Naofumi wonders if this is right as Malty pleads Motoyasu for help, who looks unsure of what to do. In the end, she sucks up her dignity and begs Naofumi for mercy-

View attachment 309571
---

That leaves Drakkon and Toffee. Wherever they are...
___

I-I didn't expect her to to that far! Malty's horrible, b-but they're still her own family...

... "Sighed' He's gonna show them a degree of mercy, I'm counting on it.
___

Moon: Please do, she has probably been worried sick about you...

"Arcueid may have survived,.but she wouldn't have taken Amos' death well..."
___

(Weiss!) "Tails waggling"

Marco: ...I think they might have found a good starting point for a cure.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Thankfully not needing to readjust, then. :p"
-indeed- :p

-Good, good...-
---
-then?-
---
-Rita can sense magic's return tho?-

---

Guillotine.png
Guillotine.png

Hilarious.png
Hilarious.png

---

___

I-I didn't expect her to to that far! Malty's horrible, b-but they're still her own family...

___

___

-and Phazon...-
---
Zelda: "Keeping all four heroes to yourself also meant most of the world has no defenses. Can you even imagine all the deaths on those other nations because they didn't have any of the Heroes? Must be in the hundreds, if not thousands."
---
-and even then, the contract was the only thing keeping her existence stable, so.............-

Ingrid: Maybe I'll go check on Arcueid first.
---
Weiss: "WINTER!" :b:

Viridi: "Why are you monkeys standing here and doing nothing? We have some cleaning up to do!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"If only he knew before his untimely death..."

"Whoever has the most experience with architecture leads the project. :p"
___

"Assuming Toffee didn't already intend on killing the dragons anyway..."
-Chen Gong then?- :p
---
-That... Wouldn't be beneath him-
-then?-
---
-Well....-
---
-She feels magic is getting stronger with her-
___

___

___

-and Phazon...-
---
Zelda: "Keeping all four heroes to yourself also meant most of the world has no defenses. Can you even imagine all the deaths on those other nations because they didn't have any of the Heroes? Must be in the hundreds, if not thousands."
---
-and even then, the contract was the only thing keeping her existence stable, so.............-

---

Viridi: "Why are you monkeys standing here and doing nothing? We have some cleaning up to do!"
-And Jenny doesn't knows of Kama turning over a new leaf-
---
Osakabehime: "I can't blame any of them, I really can't"

-It is then Naofumi tells them to hold it, saying that death is too good for them as it'll be instant release, bringing how Malty just begged him to save him after all she did to him. So he has a new proposal: How about they change their names legally? From today on Aultcray will be named Trash and Malty will be named *****. Everyone laughs, Mirellia asks him what about Malty's alias Myne? His answer is that she'd have to call herself ***** instead. Of course the two feel humilliated, but Mirellia grants his request as a decree, and declares the Church of the Three Heroes as heresy for their betrayal-

-From now on the Church of the Four Heroes will be Melromac's official religion, which sounds good to the crowd, who throw away the rosaries of the Church of the Three Heroes. Naofumi thinks she's a smart and shrewd lady as he goes off, though he's met by the other three heroes who ask where he's going as they want to celebrate (except Motoyasu) and Mirellia arrives to ask him if he hasn't changed his mind. She still wants to give him rewards, but he says he doesn't want anything else... But he'll work with her country, along every country in the world, after all they're the Four Cardinal Heroes-

-The other three are surprised, but do see his point for once. Still she tells him he can ask for any arrangement at any time, he says he'll think about it-
---
Rin: "Allow us a moment of relief even if brief, will you?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"Totally Chen Gong :p"
___

"He'd consider them too dangerous threats from beyond this plane of reality, after all..."

-indeed- :p

-then?-
---

-and Phazon...-
---
---

---

---

-Well....-
---

---

-It is then Naofumi tells them to hold it, saying that death is too good for them as it'll be instant release, bringing how Malty just begged him to save him after all she did to him. So he has a new proposal: How about they change their names legally? From today on Aultcray will be named Trash and Malty will be named *****. Everyone laughs, Mirellia asks him what about Malty's alias Myne? His answer is that she'd have to call herself ***** instead. Of course the two feel humilliated, but Mirellia grants his request as a decree, and declares the Church of the Three Heroes as heresy for their betrayal-

-From now on the Church of the Four Heroes will be Melromac's official religion, which sounds good to the crowd, who throw away the rosaries of the Church of the Three Heroes. Naofumi thinks she's a smart and shrewd lady as he goes off, though he's met by the other three heroes who ask where he's going as they want to celebrate (except Motoyasu) and Mirellia arrives to ask him if he hasn't changed his mind. She still wants to give him rewards, but he says he doesn't want anything else... But he'll work with her country, along every country in the world, after all they're the Four Cardinal Heroes-

-The other three are surprised, but do see his point for once. Still she tells him he can ask for any arrangement at any time, he says he'll think about it-
---
Not to mention Kama...

"Then the other group arrives with Kama? :V"
___

Ufufutufuf~! So richly deserved! And they didn't even have to die!

and Naofumi's name has finally be cleared... I'm so happy for him!
___

"If Ingrid visits Arcueid, I'll let you guys take it from here."
___

"Jumped in Weiss' arms, relieved to see her trainer Is safe as well."

Marco: If you've got a solution to this Phazon problem, then I'm all ears.

Star: Me too.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Then what are Nora's thoughts until then?"
Nora: I'M HUMAN AGAIN

-Well....-
---
-yee?-
---
-and what she does? nothing?-
---
-Ingrid looking for Arcueid-

---

---
Not to mention Kama...

"Then the other group arrives with Kama? :V"
___

Ufufutufuf~! So richly deserved! And they didn't even have to die!

and Naofumi's name has finally be cleared... I'm so happy for him!
___

"If Ingrid visits Arcueid, I'll let you guys take it from here."
___

"Jumped in Weiss' arms, relieved to see her trainer Is safe as well."

Marco: If you've got a solution to this Phazon problem, then I'm all ears.

Star: Me too.
-why not? :V-
---
Deadpool: "Princess *****." :laugh:
---
-in the meantime, what of Moon?-
---
-Weiss hugged her-

Viridi: "Gather everyone you can find then! I don't want to repeat myself!"

Top Bottom