• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Totally Chen Gong :p"
___

"He'd consider them too dangerous threats from beyond this plane of reality, after all..."
-Eeyup- :p -Thus they start to build a forte-
---
-And probably any other dragon from the worlds known as Outrealms-
-yee?-
---
-and what she does? nothing?-
---
-Ingrid looking for Arcueid-
-I must think-
---
Rita: Perhaps I should make a little distraction~
---
-She had finished kicking a Grimm off-
Not to mention Kama...

"Then the other group arrives with Kama? :V"
___

Ufufutufuf~! So richly deserved! And they didn't even have to die!

and Naofumi's name has finally be cleared... I'm so happy for him!
___

"If Ingrid visits Arcueid, I'll let you guys take it from here."
___

"Jumped in Weiss' arms, relieved to see her trainer Is safe as well."

Marco: If you've got a solution to this Phazon problem, then I'm all ears.

Star: Me too.
-why not? :V-
---
Deadpool: "Princess *****." :laugh:
---
-in the meantime, what of Moon?-
---
-Weiss hugged her-

Viridi: "Gather everyone you can find then! I don't want to repeat myself!"
-Kama is hidden under Palutena's shadow-
---
Medea: "Let's hope they're not as meddling from now on then"

-Melty thanks them for everything they've done before they go off, telling Raphtalia she'll do everything in her power to assure demi-humans get a fair treatment. Naofumi urges her and Filo to let's go though, and they did. Melty scoffedwhen he was gone calling him a jerk... But then she sees Mirellia fell to her knees while sweating with anxiousness. She confesses that she had planned to offer her life instead rather than actually going with the execution, and wonders if Naofumi could tell all the time. As the party goes off, Filo says Melty didn't say much to Naofumi, Raphtalia said he didn't give her the chance-

-Once they're at the castle's entrance, they're greeted by the crowd that watched the trial, and the few knights that had previously shown respect for Naofumi salute him. Feels good to finally come here without being insulted, as he greets Erhard and a few minor characters like the witch or the tailorwoman. Then Melty arrived in tears and thanked him, for bringing her home and saving her Father and Sister. He smiles at her and says "Sure, will see you soon"-

Crying Melty.png

-As he comes out, he has an internal monologue that the first time came out this castle he had lost everything, and while he didn't recover it all, he didn't need to, because this Shield has given him a lot, and wherever the waves go, he'll go, as he is the Shield Hero-

-The name of the next episode also got revealed: Four Heroes Council-
---
Rin: "Fine, we can do that. But I'm not sure how longer can we remain in this base..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"Even smelting cobbleston back into ordinary stone to craft stone bricks, to make it look professional."

I knew we could count on you for this, Chen Gong!
___

"Much like how he intended to destroy the Grid..."

-she didn't notice him among the rubble and is standing on top of him right now-
Claptrap: In hindsight, traveling eyeless was probably a bad idea!

"Sudden talking startles her?"

Nora: I'M HUMAN AGAIN

-yee?-
---
-and what she does? nothing?-
---
-Ingrid looking for Arcueid-

-why not? :V-
---
Deadpool: "Princess *****." :laugh:
---
-in the meantime, what of Moon?-
---
-Weiss hugged her-

Viridi: "Gather everyone you can find then! I don't want to repeat myself!"
---

-I must think-
---
Rita: Perhaps I should make a little distraction~
---
-She had finished kicking a Grimm off-

---

-Melty thanks them for everything they've done before they go off, telling Raphtalia she'll do everything in her power to assure demi-humans get a fair treatment. Naofumi urges her and Filo to let's go though, and they did. Melty scoffedwhen he was gone calling him a jerk... But then she sees Mirellia fell to her knees while sweating with anxiousness. She confesses that she had planned to offer her life instead rather than actually going with the execution, and wonders if Naofumi could tell all the time. As the party goes off, Filo says Melty didn't say much to Naofumi, Raphtalia said he didn't give her the chance-

-Once they're at the castle's entrance, they're greeted by the crowd that watched the trial, and the few knights that had previously shown respect for Naofumi salute him. Feels good to finally come here without being insulted, as he greets Erhard and a few minor characters like the witch or the tailorwoman. Then Melty arrived in tears and thanked him, for bringing her home and saving her Father and Sister. He smiles at her and says "Sure, will see you soon"-

View attachment 309609

-As he comes out, he has an internal monologue that the first time came out this castle he had lost everything, and while he didn't recover it all, he didn't need to, because this Shield has given him a lot, and wherever the waves go, he'll go, as he is the Shield Hero-

---
Rin: "Fine, we can do that. But I'm not sure how longer can we remain in this base..."

...Well, it's good to see some familiar faces! You just missed Coyle's defeat.
___

Awwwwwwwww~!

"Even Undyne was tearing up a little by the ending of it all."
___

"Hmm... Avtually, there is one thing I wanted to address, and that's the Magic High Commission. Moon was quick to inform them of High Chancellor Lekmet's death after they were revived."

"When anyone next saw them, the three surviving members looked uncharacteristically saddened."
___

(R-Right. I just need a moment of peace...) "Wants Rin to join the hug as well."

Star: Got it! "Goes to spread the word, taking Marco along with her by the arm."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Crying Melty.png
Crying Melty.png

---
___

Awwwwwwwww~!

___

"Hmm... Avtually, there is one thing I wanted to address, and that's the Magic High Commission. Moon was quick to inform them of High Chancellor Lekmet's death after they were revived."

"When anyone next saw them, the three surviving members looked uncharacteristically saddened."
___

(R-Right. I just need a moment of peace...) "Wants Rin to join the hug as well."

Star: Got it! "Goes to spread the word, taking Marco along with her by the arm."
Max Brass: "It was awesome! ARMS are the best!" -long-range high-fives Jenny-
---
-Deadpool is totally not crying, he just has something stuck in his eyes-
---
-oh damn...-
---
-Rin heard that?-

Viridi: "Well, not like there's anything interesting in this world anyway. It was beyond saving even without all this Phazon."

Claptrap: In hindsight, traveling eyeless was probably a bad idea!

"Sudden talking startles her?"
Nora: "W-What was that?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-okee-
---
-absolutely~-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, you're still alright, I see."
-So let's see...-
---
-Is it petty what she'll do? Yeah, but she's aware-
---
Arcueid: "Awww, were you worried about me~?"
"Even smelting cobbleston back into ordinary stone to craft stone bricks, to make it look professional."

I knew we could count on you for this, Chen Gong!
___

"Much like how he intended to destroy the Grid..."
Chen Gong: "What can I say, excpet thank you for your flattery young Master" :p
---
-But it isn't something the others know he'd have done-
___

Awwwwwwwww~!

___

___

---
---
-oh damn...-
---
-Rin heard that?-

Viridi: "Well, not like there's anything interesting in this world anyway. It was beyond saving even without all this Phazon."
-I am honestly thinking of making Kama's survival a secret from everyone except the ones that witnessed it- :p
---
Hayate: "Finally, he will get all he actually deserves"

Osakabehime: "Now he just needs to take care of the waves..."

-Next episode started with the party arriving at the Church building at dawn, they see the crest of it has changed to now include the shield-

Church of the Four Heroes.png

-Now that they're no longer outcasts they're free to upgrade class thanks to Mirellia, in fact upon entering the Church they see the young knght that had asked Naofumi to fight along during the third wave, being put in charge of the dragon hourglass, and Raphtalia and Filo initiate the ritual as the OP starts-
---
Nanoha: "...Did they suffer a loss?"
---
Rin: "Rude as it is, you're not wrong" -then sees Winter- "...Just some seconds" -joined hug-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "What can I say, excpet thank you for your flattery young Master" :p
---
-But it isn't something the others know he'd have done-
I am sure the others will be impressed with the end result...
___

"Not at all. It was a part of his endgame, and he kept it a secret from everyone except for Kama."

---
---
-oh damn...-
---
-Rin heard that?-

-I am honestly thinking of making Kama's survival a secret from everyone except the ones that witnessed it- :p
---

-Next episode started with the party arriving at the Church building at dawn, they see the crest of it has changed to now include the shield-

View attachment 309628

-Now that they're no longer outcasts they're free to upgrade class thanks to Mirellia, in fact upon entering the Church they see the young knght that had asked Naofumi to fight along during the third wave, being put in charge of the dragon hourglass, and Raphtalia and Filo initiate the ritual as the OP starts-
---
---
Rin: "Rude as it is, you're not wrong" -then sees Winter- "...Just some seconds" -joined hug-
"Returns the extended high-five"

We just need to know where she's keeping da Vinci and Eleonora. I won't let her keep using them as her slaves!

"Are you thinking of keeping it a secret for good, or just until the last enemies of the arc are dealt with? :p"
___

God, I can't get over how cathartic and awesome this all is!
___

Moon: We did... "Indicating this loss affected herself as well."

Rhombulus: Th-The Chancellor is...gone...
___

(You had me scared for a minute there... I'm so glad you're okay...) "Smiling warmly"

"Star and Marco were on the job, telling everyone on board the ship and whoever they could safely find in the base."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The voice came from under the debris."
-she tries to save the person!-

-So let's see...-
---
-Is it petty what she'll do? Yeah, but she's aware-
---
Arcueid: "Awww, were you worried about me~?"
-yee?-
---
-and so is what Drakkon's doing, so it's fair-
---
Ingrid: "You are one of Chaldea's strongest assets and, given that your existence as a Servant is a bit... oxymoronic thanks to your world being how it is, I wanted to see how you were doing since the fritz had gotten into your own Master."

---

---
---

We just need to know where she's keeping da Vinci and Eleonora. I won't let her keep using them as her slaves!

"Are you thinking of keeping it a secret for good, or just until the last enemies of the arc are dealt with? :p"
___

___

___

(You had me scared for a minute there... I'm so glad you're okay...) "Smiling warmly"

"Star and Marco were on the job, telling everyone on board the ship and whoever they could safely find in the base."
Max Brass: -makes sure Coyle doesn't hear it- "Then we wait."
---
Zelda: "SAME!"
---
-oh no...-
---
-while Arlon tries to locate the Vincis-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I am sure the others will be impressed with the end result...
___

"Not at all. It was a part of his endgame, and he kept it a secret from everyone except for Kama."
Chen Gong: "Of course, just follow the instructions"
---
-Who could tell now, but has no reason at this precise moment-
-yee?-
---
-and so is what Drakkon's doing, so it's fair-
---
Ingrid: "You are one of Chaldea's strongest assets and, given that your existence as a Servant is a bit... oxymoronic thanks to your world being how it is, I wanted to see how you were doing since the fritz had gotten into your own Master."
-There could be telling each individually...-
---
Rita: Let's see how long you keep being in charge, Tommy...
---
Arcueid: "...I don't want to speak about it" -losing him became a touchy subject for her-

___

___

___

---
---
-oh no...-
---
-Kept a secret for good- :p
---
-After the OP though, the party were in an audience with Mirellia and Melty. Apparently there were difficulties, in that for some reason, Filo was unable to pick any of the upgrades she wanted, same for Raphtalia save for one. According to Mirellia, items they carry could interfere with certain upgrades, Naofumi believing that maybe Fitoria's crown was responsible for Filo's situation... Mirellia's eyes widen and sparkle upon hearing Fitoria's name. He says that yes they met her, and Melty confirms. Mirellia asks excited to Melty to describe her and she did so, to the Queen's glee and the party's surprise-

Mirellia Happy.png

-Naofumi guesses that like mother, like daughter. Oh well then, Mirellia tells him there's a reason she called him; she's making a party with the excuse of bringing all Four Heroes together and discuss important matters. Naofumi apologized to Raphtalia and Filo that couldn't get them the upgrades they wanted, they say it's fine, but he insists it's not... After all, he won't forever be around, gone after the waves are dealt with. Raphtalia doesn't likes the sound of that, but keeps it to herself. Later the cover party would start-

Noble Party.png

-Melty is glad to see Filo back so soon, they're planning to play more and more. Raphtalia though, is worried Naofumi is not around, and Filo wonders what's taking him so long-
---
Nanoha: "O-Oh, I am sorry..."
---
-Would Coyle have brought them or kept them in the taken base?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Of course, just follow the instructions"
---
-Who could tell now, but has no reason at this precise moment-
"Which Lancer is attempting to."
___

"And by now, the Servants are so weak that the majority of them they feel they're on the verge of death..."

---
---
-oh no...-
---
---
-After the OP though, the party were in an audience with Mirellia and Melty. Apparently there were difficulties, in that for some reason, Filo was unable to pick any of the upgrades she wanted, same for Raphtalia save for one. According to Mirellia, items they carry could interfere with certain upgrades, Naofumi believing that maybe Fitoria's crown was responsible for Filo's situation... Mirellia's eyes widen and sparkle upon hearing Fitoria's name. He says that yes they met her, and Melty confirms. Mirellia asks excited to Melty to describe her and she did so, to the Queen's glee and the party's surprise-

View attachment 309634

-Naofumi guesses that like mother, like daughter. Oh well then, Mirellia tells him there's a reason she called him; she's making a party with the excuse of bringing all Four Heroes together and discuss important matters. Naofumi apologized to Raphtalia and Filo that couldn't get them the upgrades they wanted, they say it's fine, but he insists it's not... After all, he won't forever be around, gone after the waves are dealt with. Raphtalia doesn't likes the sound of that, but keeps it to herself. Later the cover party would start-

View attachment 309635

-Melty is glad to see Filo back so soon, they're planning to play more and more. Raphtalia though, is worried Naofumi is not around, and Filo wonders what's taking him so long-
---
---
There's also Phazon everywhere... Meaning this building isn't exactly up to a lot of different safety codes anymore.

"Specter knight would near-certainly tell Oui and Abigail that she was spared and is still out there, though."

"While he wouldn't want them to worry or dwell on it, he would also never lie to Abigail like that."
___

Things are FINALLY shaping up for him-Wait, where is he?
___

Hekapoo: There's... nothing you could have done, kid... He was always meant to weaken and age the more he used his magic...

"Even the normally laid back Hekapoo seemed heartbroken by this."
___

"If nothing else, she likely would have stationed them outside Beacon, to keep them out of their allies' reach."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She's able to, and finds the person is a blinded Claptrap."
Nora: "Oh..."
-There could be telling each individually...-
---
Rita: Let's see how long you keep being in charge, Tommy...
---
Arcueid: "...I don't want to speak about it" -losing him became a touchy subject for her-
-oh damn...-
---
-what Drakkon does?-
---
Ingrid: "You truly cared for him... But you should still consider an alternate way to keep yourself alive. The Chaldea system can't handle you forever since it's not even possible for you to be a Servant to begin with..."

---

Mirellia Happy.png
Mirellia Happy.png

Noble Party.png
Noble Party.png

---
---
There's also Phazon everywhere... Meaning this building isn't exactly up to a lot of different safety codes anymore.

"Specter knight would near-certainly tell Oui and Abigail that she was spared and is still out there, though."

"While he wouldn't want them to worry or dwell on it, he would also never lie to Abigail like that."
___

___

Hekapoo: There's... nothing you could have done, kid... He was always meant to weaken and age the more he used his magic...

___

"If nothing else, she likely would have stationed them outside Beacon, to keep them out of their allies' reach."
-Max Brass suggested being quiet about because he's banking on Coyle sending them to free her-

-and he would actually end up being completely right, as the wall of her cell gets blasted-
---
Zelda: "And the other Heroes seem missing too?"
---
-Azura would totally relate if she was there-
---
-yep, but then the above thing-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Which Lancer is attempting to."
___

"And by now, the Servants are so weak that the majority of them they feel they're on the verge of death..."
-Down to the letter?-
---
-Not just here, but everywhere... Minus the one in the overtaken base-

-This simply because they haven't really fought yet, so they're unaware as they don't feel exhaustion-
-oh damn...-
---
-what Drakkon does?-
---
Ingrid: "You truly cared for him... But you should still consider an alternate way to keep yourself alive. The Chaldea system can't handle you forever since it's not even possible for you to be a Servant to begin with..."
-Because why not?-
---
-For now he's just walking with confidence towards the cell-
---
Arcueid: "So you're saying I should make a contract, don't you?"

___

___

___

-Max Brass suggested being quiet about because he's banking on Coyle sending them to free her-

-and he would actually end up being completely right, as the wall of her cell gets blasted-
---
---
---
-Oui would be fully displeased-

-Both the Caster and the Rider with Hedloks still in their heads-
---
Medea: "They're probably with Mirellia..."

-Melty sees Malt- I mean, ***** sneaking into the kitchen. Meanwhile a shot is shown of the Heres and the Queen sitting at a private table, the atmosphere is too quiet and awkward, which Naofumi thought so-

Four Heroes Council.png

-Back to the party, Raphtalia is worried over Naofumi's previous statement that he'll eventually go back to his world... At that moment though, the noble stuck-up from Itsuki's party, clearly drunk, slammed the table and said "a demi-human here? you should know your place" making plenty of racial comments against her and saying he doesn't cares she's with the Shield Hero, in fact saying that he's weak and shoud die off, and even saying Itsuki's the only hero needed-

Mald is a jerk.png

-While calmed at first, the comments irritate her and challenges him-
---
Fate: "The least you can do is honor his memory once things are settled down"

-Honestly Fate gets loss to... An extent. She once subconsciously wished she could have been her genetic template's sister-
---
-So we merge?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also, since I've been meaning to talk the latest RWBY chapter:

I'm actually not even sure what part to talk about... I'm still processing everything that happened like a day later.

This one episode was arguably more insane than the last few episodes of V3.

-Down to the letter?-
---
-Not just here, but everywhere... Minus the one in the overtaken base-

-This simply because they haven't really fought yet, so they're unaware as they don't feel exhaustion-
"He tries to, at least."

___

"Their Masters and friends were clearly devastated, and so were their Pokemon companions."

---
---
---

---

-Melty sees Malt- I mean, ***** sneaking into the kitchen. Meanwhile a shot is shown of the Heres and the Queen sitting at a private table, the atmosphere is too quiet and awkward, which Naofumi thought so-

View attachment 309674

-Back to the party, Raphtalia is worried over Naofumi's previous statement that he'll eventually go back to his world... At that moment though, the noble stuck-up from Itsuki's party, clearly drunk, slammed the table and said "a demi-human here? you should know your place" making plenty of racial comments against her and saying he doesn't cares she's with the Shield Hero, in fact saying that he's weak and shoud die off, and even saying Itsuki's the only hero needed-

View attachment 309675

---

-Honestly Fate gets loss to... An extent. She once subconsciously wished she could have been her genetic template's sister-
---
-So we merge?-
"But she'd rather be told the truth of it, would she not?"

Crikey... Okay, some of us have to focus on preventing Coyle's escape, while the rest of need to free Ela and da Vinci before they escape, too!
___

KICK HIS ASS, RAPHTALIA!

"Undyne particularly relates since monsters like herself were often viewed in a similar light back in the day."

___

"Was Azura on the ship, or still guarding the quarantined patients?"

"And given Fate's background, that makes sense... She never got to know who she was cloned from. All she had was a terrible guardian."

Rhombulus: That's what I'm gonna "Crying" try to do...
___

"If it leads both to getting the da Vincis back and the potential Phazon cure, then I assume so?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: WHO'S VOICE IS THAT?! Are we under attack again?!
Nora: "Are your ears working wrong? It's me, Nora!"

-Because why not?-
---
-For now he's just walking with confidence towards the cell-
---
Arcueid: "So you're saying I should make a contract, don't you?"
-KEK-
---
-indeed-
---
Ingrid: "Well, there's more than just one way to keep your existence stable, but if you're asking so nicely..." :p

-Ingrid's not lying; making a system in Pandora exclusively to maintain Arc or asking one of the reality-warping Foreigners for a way to keep Arc alive are other solutions she has in mind-

---

Four Heroes Council.png
Four Heroes Council.png

Mald is a jerk.png
Mald is a jerk.png

---

---
-So we merge?-
But she'd rather be told the truth of it, would she not?"

Crikey... Okay, some of us have to focus on preventing Coyle's escape, while the rest of need to free Ela and da Vinci before they escape, too!
___

KICK HIS ASS, RAPHTALIA!

"Undyne particularly relates since monsters like herself were often viewed in a similar light back in the day."

___

"And given Fate's background, that makes sense... She never got to know who she was cloned from. All she had was a terrible guardian."

___

"If it leads both to getting the da Vincis back and the potential Phazon cure, then I assume so?"
-Arlon shot the Hedloks with his Orbitars-
---
Zelda: "Don't, Raphtalia. This might make things worse. Just be the better person and walk off!"
---
-I imagine she was warped to the ship?-

Weiss: "As long as there are ways to remember him by, Lekmet will never truly be gone. He'll live on in your hearts."
---
-it merged :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He tries to, at least."

___

"Their Masters and friends were clearly devastated, and so were their Pokemon companions."
-And does it well, I guess- :p
---
-Plenty of them outright collapsing...-
-KEK-
---
-indeed-
---
Ingrid: "Well, there's more than just one way to keep your existence stable, but if you're asking so nicely..." :p

-Ingrid's not lying; making a system in Pandora exclusively to maintain Arc or asking one of the reality-warping Foreigners for a way to keep Arc alive are other solutions she has in mind-
-So time to do sooooooo!-
---
-But then he would hear noises-
---
Arcueid: "Oh, I think I could hear them if you have time to spare" :p
"But she'd rather be told the truth of it, would she not?"

___

KICK HIS ASS, RAPHTALIA!

___

___

---
Zelda: "Don't, Raphtalia. This might make things worse. Just be the better person and walk off!"
---

Weiss: "As long as there are ways to remember him by, Lekmet will never truly be gone. He'll live on in your hearts."
---
-The Caster started spreading fire using her gauntlet-
---
Hayate: "I don't think she will..."

-Meanwhile Melty in the kitchen caught Malt- I mean, ***** trying to poison a pie for Naofumi and says "Well dear Sister, I suppose you would only be touching your own pie, right?" to which the former princess expressed distress upon being discovered-

Medea: "And she hasn't changed, what an annoyance"

-And back to the Heroes, Mirellia denotes how they dont seem to like being here. Naofumi, remembering Fitoria's words, expresses they should still try. Mirellia expresses that despite the Church of the Three Heroes orchestrating a mess, she still feels responsible as the ruler of this country, but still wants to help... And luckily Cal Mira Archipelago is open. It's an archipelago where a natural magic field activates once every decade that allows a huge boost on gained EXP in the are. And Naofumi was the only one that didn't knew so Motoyasu made brief fun of it-

-Melty arrived to inform her mother of what her sister did, and Mirellia sighed, saying that she was trying to poison a pie for the Shield Hero. Motoyasu says that's a lie and she'd never do that-

Osakabehime: "...Simp"
---
-She probably was then-

-Indeed, ane even then she really can't hate said guardian, having her template's memories of her, but alas she's gone-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
if Winter or Qrow die I'm gonna be mad.

Ironwood definitely better die, though.

Claptrap: I don't even have ears! But I can still hear you anyway, so that argument is probably no longer valid!
Agreed. Still, Yang was my favorite of the main team, so it absolutely pains me,

Happened around the same time I almost lost one of my dogs to a stroke too, so this week's been pretty emotional for me

---
---
-YEE-
---
Wolf: Huh?
---
Ingrid: "I always have plenty of time." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"With Charlotte's help, that is. :p"
___

"Heshima was in despair."

"Winter couldn't stop crying."

"Rockruff quietly whimpered."

"Patxi was all but broken."

Agreed. Still, Yang was my favorite of the main team, so it absolutely pains me,

Happened around the same time I almost lost one of my dogs to a stroke too, so this week's been pretty emotional for me
I doubt Yang's truly dead. They wouldn't do a main characte dirty like that. She'll be back somehow, though there's no telling if it'll happen in the next episode or if it'll be a plot point for Volume 9.

And ah geez, I'm sorry. How's your dog doing, now?

Nora: "Are your ears working wrong? It's me, Nora!"

-KEK-
---
-indeed-
---

---
---

---
---

---
---

---

-Meanwhile Melty in the kitchen caught Malt- I mean, ***** trying to poison a pie for Naofumi and says "Well dear Sister, I suppose you would only be touching your own pie, right?" to which the former princess expressed distress upon being discovered-

-And back to the Heroes, Mirellia denotes how they dont seem to like being here. Naofumi, remembering Fitoria's words, expresses they should still try. Mirellia expresses that despite the Church of the Three Heroes orchestrating a mess, she still feels responsible as the ruler of this country, but still wants to help... And luckily Cal Mira Archipelago is open. It's an archipelago where a natural magic field activates once every decade that allows a huge boost on gained EXP in the are. And Naofumi was the only one that didn't knew so Motoyasu made brief fun of it-

-Melty arrived to inform her mother of what her sister did, and Mirellia sighed, saying that she was trying to poison a pie for the Shield Hero. Motoyasu says that's a lie and she'd never do that-

---
-She probably was then-

-Indeed, ane even then she really can't hate said guardian, having her template's memories of her, but alas she's gone-
"Which Penny attempted to extinguish with a rainstorm."
___

I think Motoyasu might be the single least intelligent major character we've seen throughout every isekai we've binged.
___

"The High Commission's still in the base, so fair enough. And that makes sense as well, but at least she has a truly loving mother, now."

Hekapoo: ...Good advice. Who did you say you were again?

"Before the Toffee took them out of the picture, the Commission only really knew the Casters and Rulers, maybe Zelda too. They didn't know anyone else like Remnant's Huntsmen or TSAB members."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
-She probably was then-

___

I think he might Motoyasu might be the single least intelligent major character we've seen throughout every isekai we've binged.
___

"The High Commission's still in the base, so fair enough. And that makes sense as well, but at least she has a truly loving mother, now."

"Before the Toffee took them out of the picture, the Commission only really knew the Casters and Rulers, maybe Zelda too. They didn't know anyone else like Remnant's Huntsmen or TSAB members."
Arlon: "Nice to see you are still combat-ready, Miss Polendina."
---
Deadpool: "He's not dumb, he's just horny." :V
---
Weiss: "I'm Weiss. Weiss Schnee."

Spoiler I doubt Yang's truly dead. They wouldn't do a main characte dirty like that. She'll be back somehow, though there's no telling if it'll happen in the next episode or if it'll be a plot point for Volume 9.

And ah geez, I'm sorry. How's your dog doing, now?
I think we can agree on one thing though; Jacques dying would've been cathartic if it wasn't Ironwood who killed him.

She's able to due a few steps without our help, so I'd say she's recovering pretty quickly. I imagine she'll be back to normal in a month or two, but I don't know **** about people recovering from strokes, so I might be wrong. Either way I'm hopeful.

Claptrap: I don't even have ears! But I can still hear you anyway, so that argument is probably no longer valid!
Nora: "Whatever you use to hear us then!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think we can agree on one thing though; Jacques dying would've been cathartic if it wasn't Ironwood who killed him.

She's able to due a few steps without our help, so I'd say she's recovering pretty quickly. I imagine she'll be back to normal in a month or two, but I don't know **** about people recovering from strokes, so I might be wrong. Either way I'm hopeful.
Oh, totally. I wonder what it says about how bad Ironwood is that he managed to take the satisfaction out of Jacques dying, of all characters.

That's probably a good sign, at least. If it means anything, I'll keep her in my prayers.

Nora: "Whatever you use to hear us then!"
Claptrap: Good to know my microphone isn't broken! When'd you turn back to normal?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Oh, totally. I wonder what it says about how bad Ironwood is that he managed to take the satisfaction out of Jacques dying, of all characters.

That's probably a good sign, at least. If it means anything, I'll keep her in my prayers.

Claptrap: Good to know my microphone isn't broken! When'd you turn back to normal?
What if he takes Hazel's spot (god bless Hazel, he was great) in Salem's inner circle? With Atlas literally falling, he has nothing to protect anymore, and he might want revenge against Ruby because he's that deranged.

Nora: "Just now!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
What if he takes Hazel's spot (god bless Hazel, he was great) in Salem's inner circle? With Atlas literally falling, he has nothing to protect anymore, and he might want revenge against Ruby because he's that deranged.

That would be a truly ironic yet fitting conclusion to his fall from grace. He might even become a complete cyborg by that point, emphasizing how he would have completely lost any and all of his humanity,.and maybe in contrast to Penmy. Salem could use him now that the previous muscle of her team betrayed her and perished, and Ironwood is a broken shell of a man who would have nothing left to lose by taking her side.

I also think it's fascinating that he really didn't become like Leo in the end. Leo was a submissive coward who served Salem out of fear, but the world believes he died a hero because the heroes covered up the truth. Ironwood has fought both friend and foe tooth and nail out of fear of Salem, but the world knows he's become a villain of his own volition because the heroes told them the truth. As much as I want Ironwood dead, his arc has been amazing.

And sure thing, bud. :)

Claptrap: You know, Undyne said Shirou's also probably back to normal, so I should've figured...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That would be a truly ironic yet fitting conclusion to his fall from grace. He might even become a complete cyborg by that point, emphasizing how he would have completely lost any and all of his humanity,.and maybe in contrast to Penmy. Salem could use him now that the previous muscle of her team betrayed her and perished, and Ironwood is a broken shell of a man who would have nothing left to lose by taking her side.

I also think it's fascinating that he really didn't become like Leo in the end. Leo was a submissive coward who served Salem out of fear, but the world believes he died a hero because the heroes covered up the truth. Ironwood has fought both friend and foe tooth and nail out of fear of Salem, but the world knows he's become a villain of his own volition because the heroes told them the truth. As much as I want Ironwood dead, his arc has been amazing.

And sure thing, bud. :)

Claptrap: You know, Undyne said Shirou's also probably back to normal, so I should've figured...
Also, I think I called it that she'd keep the robot stuff :p

Nora: "Your eye looks broken."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Also, I think I called it that she'd keep the robot stuff :p

Nora: "Your eye looks broken."
Good call indeed lol. I'm glad, since they're such an important part of character. Not to mention that she was always badass with them. :p

Claptrap: That's because my eye is broken! Would you mind taking me to one of the scientists to replace it?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Good call indeed lol. I'm glad, since they're such an important part of character. Not to mention that she was always badass with them. :p

Claptrap: That's because my eye is broken! Would you mind taking me to one of the scientists to replace it?
Now I'm really curious on how the volume will end. And also how the whole void thing works.

Nora: "I could try to find them, I guess."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Now I'm really curious on how the volume will end. And also how the whole void thing works.

Nora: "I could try to find them, I guess."
The whole fanbase probably is, aside from those with the subscription.

The second half of Volume 8 has been absolutely insane so far.

Claptrap: Finally, no more running into more walls!

"She also sees uncorrupted Grimm nearby."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
By the way, my family got Super Mario 3D All-Stars just by the last day, so been playing it. :p
-Ruby looking for Arthur-
---
-which are?-
---
Ingrid: "Of course~" -literally setting up a teatime from nothing-
-He should be in the kitchen helping a little bit-
---
-Some weird and annoying noises he finds familiar-
---
Arcueid: "Oooh, how fancy!" :p
"With Charlotte's help, that is. :p"
___

"Heshima was in despair."

"Winter couldn't stop crying."

"Rockruff quietly whimpered."

"Patxi was all but broken."
-Yeah, she gotta keep him a little controlled-
---
-But soon, however...-
___

I think Motoyasu might be the single least intelligent major character we've seen throughout every isekai we've binged.
___

---
---
-If the da Vincis were themselves now, they'd be glad to see Penny functioning. Alas, right now they're attacking with freezing spells-
------
Osakabehime: "So is Subarun and he still eventually learned..."

-Melty confirmed that her sister confessed via her slave crest being active, Mirellia even telling Motoyasu he could ask him himself. She still apologized for her behavior, but while she has no doubt *****'s attitude has not done their relationship any favors, the animorsity between the Heroes is something they move on from, so she invites them say what they've learned with each other to make their trip easier. Motoyasu and Ren both arrogantly think it's unnecessary, while Itsuki says they'd be losing time. Naofumi thinks it's unbelievable...-

-Mirellia decides to be blunt, telling them that if they don't improve they might die the next wave but Naofumi not. Ren asks what she means, she highlights their defeat during the last wave while Naofumi solved it, so their survival can't be assured, they must rally together. Naofumi wonders if they really can... Itsuki says fine, they shall start with Naofumi, asking him where he got his cheating shield-

Medea: "He's not cheating, you stuck up twerp!" -Naofumi is the MC Medea likes the most since she relates a lot to him-

-Things aren't better in the cover up party, which devolved into a fight, with that noble from Itsuki's party calling Naofumi weak and a waste of space, which Raphtalia takes personally while people try to calm them down. Naofumi on the while tells them he isn't cheating with his shield, but will still tell them about it so long they tell their methods first-
------
Rin: "I am Rin Tohsaka, I am an Archer"

Fate: "My name is Fate T. Harlaown, I am an agent of the Time and Space Administration Bureau under the tutelage of Admiral Lindy Harlaown. This is my partner Nanoha Takamachi"

Nanoha: -Awkward waving-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The whole fanbase probably is, aside from those with the subscription.

The second half of Volume 8 has been absolutely insane so far.

Claptrap: Finally, no more running into more walls!

"She also sees uncorrupted Grimm nearby."
More like all of Volume 8, but yeah, the second half was just relentless.

-and Claptrap hears them :v-

-He should be in the kitchen helping a little bit-
---
-Some weird and annoying noises he finds familiar-
---
Arcueid: "Oooh, how fancy!" :p
-which worries Ruby :V-
---
-which are?-
---
Ingrid: "You could say that perhaps I'm trying to make the contract idea just as appealing as the other ideas I have so it's a harder choice for you." :p

-they getting along quick, I see :V-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
By the way, my family got Super Mario 3D All-Stars just by the last day, so been playing it. :p

-Yeah, she gotta keep him a little controlled-
---
-But soon, however...-
Congrats! You got Mario before Nintendo Thanos'd him. :p

"Like the Cool Big Sis she is!"

___

(H-Huh?)

(You're...still here?)

More like all of Volume 8, but yeah, the second half was just relentless.

-and Claptrap hears them :v-
Claptrap: Gi-Giant evil beasts! "Shuddering"

"What's a better way to celebrate being human again than breaking evil's legs? :V"

---
---
-If the da Vincis were themselves now, they'd be glad to see Penny functioning. Alas, right now they're attacking with freezing spells-
------

-Melty confirmed that her sister confessed via her slave crest being active, Mirellia even telling Motoyasu he could ask him himself. She still apologized for her behavior, but while she has no doubt *****'s attitude has not done their relationship any favors, the animorsity between the Heroes is something they move on from, so she invites them say what they've learned with each other to make their trip easier. Motoyasu and Ren both arrogantly think it's unnecessary, while Itsuki says they'd be losing time. Naofumi thinks it's unbelievable...-

-Mirellia decides to be blunt, telling them that if they don't improve they might die the next wave but Naofumi not. Ren asks what she means, she highlights their defeat during the last wave while Naofumi solved it, so their survival can't be assured, they must rally together. Naofumi wonders if they really can... Itsuki says fine, they shall start with Naofumi, asking him where he got his cheating shield-

Medea: "He's not cheating, you stuck up twerp!" -Naofumi is the MC Medea likes the most since she relates a lot to him-

-Things aren't better in the cover up party, which devolved into a fight, with that noble from Itsuki's party calling Naofumi weak and a waste of space, which Raphtalia takes personally while people try to calm them down. Naofumi on the while tells them he isn't cheating with his shield, but will still tell them about it so long they tell their methods first-
------

Fate: "My name is Fate T. Harlaown, I am an agent of the Time and Space Administration Bureau under the tutelage of Admiral Lindy Harlaown. This is my partner Nanoha Takamachi"

Penny: I always am...

"The da Vincis were a major reason why she's still online, so she's even more determined to save them."
___

I'm pretty sure he was short more than a few brain cells even before he met Malty.

Even after all that, the other three heroes still can't accept any humility...
___

Hekapoo: Cool. You people seem to know what you're doing. Despite being the Magic High Commission, we can't always say that about ourselves.

Rhombulus: HEY! :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
------

------

Penny: I always am...

"The da Vincis were a major reason why she's still online, so she's even more determined to save them."
___

I'm pretty sure he was short more than a few brain cells even before he met Malty.

Even after all that, the other three heroes still can't accept any humility...
___

Hekapoo: Cool. You people seem to know what you're doing. Despite being the Magic High Commission, we can't always say that about ourselves.

Rhombulus: HEY! :glare:
Arlon: -shooting- "Don't tell me you're letting this helmet tell you what to do, Master Leonardo. You are much too stubborn to let anyone order you around."

-he trying to make her have the willpower to get Hedlok off of her-
---
Deadpool: "Still, just because he's a simp doesn't mean he's stupid. It just means he's a simp."
---
Weiss: "Well, we all have our ups and downs. That's normal."

Claptrap: Gi-Giant evil beasts! "Shuddering"

"What's a better way to celebrate being human again than breaking evil's legs? :V"
-she already has her hammer out-

Top Bottom