• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-which worries Ruby :V-
---
-which are?-
---
Ingrid: "You could say that perhaps I'm trying to make the contract idea just as appealing as the other ideas I have so it's a harder choice for you." :p

-they getting along quick, I see :V-
-Why does it do?- :V
---
-Putty Patrollers-
---
Arcueid: "That's funny, I am tempted to listen for two minutes at least" :p
Congrats! You got Mario before Nintendo Thanos'd him. :p

"Like the Cool Big Sis she is!"

___

(H-Huh?)

(You're...still here?)
I must confess, it was the first time I would play Super Mario 64. I know, hard to believe.

-He never thought having one would be so fun~-
---
Semiramis: "I'm as surprised as you are..."
Penny: I always am...

"The da Vincis were a major reason why she's still online, so she's even more determined to save them."
___

I'm pretty sure he was short more than a few brain cells even before he met Malty.

Even after all that, the other three heroes still can't accept any humility...
___

Hekapoo: Cool. You people seem to know what you're doing. Despite being the Magic High Commission, we can't always say that about ourselves.

Rhombulus: HEY! :glare:
Arlon: -shooting- "Don't tell me you're letting this helmet tell you what to do, Master Leonardo. You are much too stubborn to let anyone order you around."

-he trying to make her have the willpower to get Hedlok off of her-
---
Deadpool: "Still, just because he's a simp doesn't mean he's stupid. It just means he's a simp."
---
Weiss: "Well, we all have our ups and downs. That's normal."
-She's pointing her gauntlet at him now, though that did tick her off a little bit-
---
Osakabehime: "I mean, simps and stupidity often go hand in hand"

-While hesitant at first, the other three agree, starting with Motoyasu, who says the weapons are capable of copying any skills from materials by touching them, making Naofumi realize he didn't need to absorb them, and Ren says that they can also craft any items for them after obtaining them, which Naofumi is also shocked at since he's always been crafting items by hand. Itsuki chuckled and asked if he also didn't knew of the weapons teleportation skill, which allows them to go anywhere they've been, Naofumi thinks it'd have been useful-

Weapon Stuff.png

-Itsuki then goes on to reveal how to succeed in this world, that being that the rarer the weapon he has, the better it is. Ren calls that nonsense, what's needed is weapon profficiency, Motoyasu says no way what's important is to refine the weapons and boost their stats. The three argue for a while, to the Queen and Naofumi's chagrin. Things are worse in the party, Itsuki's greenette party member ran and hides behind a pillar while Raphtalia still fought the noble and a bunch of people drew their weapons. She meekly said they should stop fighting... And she got a pie on the face-

Rishia Pie.png

Blackbeard: "Yeah, she getting no respect"

-The three heroes started to get physically violent with one another over their arguing, Naofumi smacked his fist on the table, calling this pointless and left without another word. Back at their inn, Raphtalia apologized for being provoked, Naofumi said things didn't go well for him either and both sighed. As for Filo, she's sleeping with Melty in the castle. NAofumi wonders about the systems the other three spoke of at least-
---
Nanoha: "So what is your group meant to do?"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I must confess, it was the first time I would play Super Mario 64. I know, hard to believe.

---
Some people missed the chance, it happens. I know I didn't until the remake and virtual console.

"She's been nothing short of kind and caring to him..."
___

(...N-No way...) "Hopeful"

(But...how?)

Nora: "Well, guess I'll just have to be strong and hit hard."
Claptrap: As long as it kills the giant monsters! "Still panicked voice"

Arlon: -shooting- "Don't tell me you're letting this helmet tell you what to do, Master Leonardo. You are much too stubborn to let anyone order you around."

-he trying to make her have the willpower to get Hedlok off of her-
---
Deadpool: "Still, just because he's a simp doesn't mean he's stupid. It just means he's a simp."
---
Weiss: "Well, we all have our ups and downs. That's normal."

-she already has her hammer out-
-Why dos it do?- :V
---
-Putty Patrollers-
---
Arcueid: "That's funny, I am tempted to listen for two minutes at least" :p

---

-She's pointing her gauntlet at him now, though that did tick her off a little bit-
---

-While hesitant at first, the other three agree, starting with Motoyasu, who says the weapons are capable of copying any skills from materials by touching them, making Naofumi realize he didn't need to absorb them, and Ren says that they can also craft any items for them after obtaining them, which Naofumi is also shocked at since he's always been crafting items by hand. Itsuki chuckled and asked if he also didn't knew of the weapons teleportation skill, which allows them to go anywhere they've been, Naofumi thinks it'd have been useful-

View attachment 309729

-Itsuki then goes on to reveal how to succeed in this world, that being that the rarer the weapon he has, the better it is. Ren calls that nonsense, what's needed is weapon profficiency, Motoyasu says no way what's important is to refine the weapons and boost their stats. The three argue for a while, to the Queen and Naofumi's chagrin. Things are weorse int party, Itsuki's greenette party member ran and hied behind a pillar while Raphtalia still fought the noble and a bunch of people drew their weapons. She meekly said they should stop fighting... And she got a pie on the face-

View attachment 309730

-The three heroes started to get physically violent with one another over their arguing, Naofumi smacked his fist on the table, calling this pointless and left without another word. Back at their inn, Raphtalia apologized for being provoked, Naofumi said things didn't go well for him either and both sighed. As for Filo, she's sleeping with Melty in the castle. NAofumi wonders about the systems the other three spoke of at least-
---
"Penny created a windstorm throw them off balance."
___

...I don't think all of his arguments with the other two heroes can be blamed on him being a simp.

That was a disaster...
___

Moon: Yes, I suppose we all do... "The loss of her mother came to mind"

Hekapoo: We oversee all the magic in the multiverse, both for mewmans and the multiverse itself. We all got our own different jobs to do to fulfill the Commison's purpose.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Weapon Stuff.png
Weapon Stuff.png

-Itsuki then goes on to reveal how to succeed in this world, that being that the rarer the weapon he has, the better it is. Ren calls that nonsense, what's needed is weapon profficiency, Motoyasu says no way what's important is to refine the weapons and boost their stats. The three argue for a while, to the Queen and Naofumi's chagrin. Things are weorse int party, Itsuki's greenette party member ran and hied behind a pillar while Raphtalia still fought the noble and a bunch of people drew their weapons. She meekly said they should stop fighting... And she got a pie on the face-

Rishia Pie.png
Rishia Pie.png

---
___

...I don't think all of his arguments with the other two heroes can be blamed on him being a simp.

That was a disaster...
___

Hekapoo: We oversee all the magic in the multiverse, both for mewmans and the multiverse itself. We all got our own different jobs to do to fulfill the Commison's purpose.
Coyle: "Don't listen to him! Get me out of here!"
---
Deadpool: "...Undyne, that's a good point."
---
Weiss: "Sounds like some of that stuff overlaps with Chaldea..."

Claptrap: As long as it kills the giant monsters! "Still panicked voice"
Nora: "Stop panicking!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-he could make the food awful on purpose-
---
-oh damn-
---
Ingrid: "Oh, two minutes? Are you trying to challenge me?" :p
-That's the point- :p
---
-Oh yeah, weak mooks, but still annoying-
---
Arcueid: "Perhaps a little?" :p
Some people missed the chance, it happens. I know I didn't until the remake and virtual console.

"She's been nothing short of kind and caring to him..."
___

(...N-No way...) "Hopeful"

(But...how?)
Oh well, now's a different story. Also got FE1 before Nintendo Thanos'd Marth too.

-Quite so, understanding and loving-
---
Jack: "Was the meanie lizard defeated?"
___

That was a disaster...
___

---
---
-For now the programming of Hedlok overtook their will, and while the windstorm worked, they're still under Coyle's control-
---
Osakabehime: "You're not wrong... But stilll allowed Malty to easily manipulate him"

-Naofumi decides to give it a try, and to his surprise by thinking, the option to copy materials for the shield appeared, which he considered good news. Next morning he went to the castle to inform the heroes, but they were gone to the archipelago. Mirellia tells him where his ship is docked, and wishes him good luck with Melty telling him to work hard to level up a lot, as she waves Filo goodbye. Mirellia thought she'd go with them, but Melty says it's not her place, plus she has her own job to do. The part went to Erhard's shop, who says the trial was quite the thing, but Naofumi went to a shield aaaand...-

Copying.png

-Naofumi's glad the copy skill worked, Erhard is not, moreso as they begin to copy more stuff from his shop. Naofumi promises he'll pay him back and Erhard says he'll put it in his tab, wishing him good luck in Cal Mira. As they go in the road, Raphtalia asked for a detour to her destroyed village. They met with Reichnott and Keel offscreen, and the latter along Raphtalia pray upon Rifana's grave-

Raphtalia and Keel Pray.png

---
Fate: "The TSAB also does that..."

Nanoha: "Huh, weird this is our first contact, then..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh well, now's a different story. Also got FE1 before Nintendo Thanos'd Marth too.

---
Marth got killed off too, yet no one made a big deal about it like with Mario? :V

I really need to play an FE game sooner or later...

"What do the other local Servants think of it?"
___

(...That...sounds like a logical conclusion, given what we know about the fritz...)

Claptrap: No promises!

---
---

---
---

---

-For now the programming of Hedlok overtook their will, and while the windstorm worked, they're still under Coyle's control-
---
Osakabehime: "You're not wrong... But stilll allowed Malty to easily manipulate him"

-Naofumi decides to give it a try, and to his surprise by thinking, the option to copy materials for the shield appeared, which he considered good news. Next morning he went to the castle to inform the heroes, but they were gone to the archipelago. Mirellia tells him where his ship is docked, and wishes him good luck with Melty telling him to work hard to level up a lot, as she waves Filo goodbye. Mirellia thought she'd go with them, but Melty says it's not her place, plus she has her own job to do. The part went to Erhard's shop, who says the trial was quite the thing, but Naofumi went to a shield aaaand...-

View attachment 309742

-Naofumi's glad the copy skill worked, Erhard is not, moreso as they begin to copy more stuff from his shop. Naofumi promises he'll pay him back and Erhard says he'll put it in his tab, wishing him good luck in Cal Mira. As they go in the road, Raphtalia asked for a detour to her destroyed village. They met with Reichnott and Keel offscreen, and the latter along Raphtalia pray upon Rifana's grave-

View attachment 309745
---

Keep your mouth shut, you mad scientist!

"Penny fies in closer trying to approach the Hedloks."
___

Him being a simp can only excuse so much. It doesn't excuse his inability to ever get along with the other heroes, who've also got their own problems, which just further escalates the conflict.
___

Hekapoo: Even weirder since Omnitraxus Prime is the guardian of space time... His contribution is protecting it, and teaching mewmans about how delicate and dangerous it is.

Omnitraxus: Perhaps I should've made my existence known to the Bureau sooner...

Hekapoo: Rhombulus over there is the Commission's muscle. He imprisons the most dangerous criminals in Mewni and neighboring dimensions.

Rhombulus: And I was Lekmet's caretaker in his old age... "Sniffle, wiping his tears away"

Hekapoo: And my field is interdimendional travel. So I personally invented Dimensional Scissors to give the people of Mewni an easy means for it. And I can also control portals. Name's Hekapoo.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
-AND IT;S WHY SHE WORRIES-
---
-absolutely-
---
Ingrid: "Challenge accepted." :p

Claptrap: No promises!
-SHE HITS A GRIMM WITH THE HAMMER-

Nora: "Well, at least stay still."

---

Copying.png
Copying.png

---

___

Him being a simp can only excuse so much. It doesn't excuse his inability to ever get along with the other heroes, who've also got their own problems, which just further escalates the conflict.
___

Hekapoo: Even weirder since Omnitraxus Prime is the guardian of space time... His contribution is protecting it, and teaching mewmans about how delicate and dangerous it is.

Hekapoo: Rhombulus over there is the Commission's muscle. He imprisons the most dangerous criminals in Mewni and neighboring dimensions.

Rhombulus: And I was Lekmet's caretaker in his old age... "Sniffle, wiping his tears away"

Hekapoo: And my field is interdimendional travel. So I personally invented Dimensional Scissors to give the people of Mewni an easy means for it. And I can also control portals. Name's Hekapoo.
Arlon: "I'm sorry for this, Masters Leo and Eleonora..." -shooting her and Eleonora
--
Deadpool: "What the fish said."
---
Rook: "Another one who can travel, eh? Surprised we never met."

Daisuka: -just happy to be alive-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Marth got killed off too, yet no one made a big deal about it like with Mario? :V

I really need to play an FE game sooner or later...

"What do the other local Servants think of it?"
___

(...That...sounds like a logical conclusion, given what we know about the fritz...)
I mean to be fair, Marth just got his first game translated and out for 6 dollars, so it's not really as big of a loss.

Still though...

-About the bond between them?-
---
Jason: "I honestly started to feel better..."
-AND IT;S WHY SHE WORRIES-
---
-absolutely-
---
Ingrid: "Challenge accepted." :p
-Fair. She would soon see him-
---
Drakkon: What now this time...?
---
-Thus Arcueid sits down and listens-

___

___

Arlon: "I'm sorry for this, Masters Leo and Eleonora..." -shooting her and Eleonora
--
---

-The Caster is intercepted by the shots, but the Rider managed to evade via roller skating-
---
-Osakabehime groans-

Hayate: "Can we please focus on the emotive scene now...?"
---
Fate: "It is weirder since the Bureau would have tried to trace any intergalactic travel via magic..."

Nanoha: "Is Mewni even registered by the Bureau?"

Fate: "Hmmm... I shall ask mot- Admiral Lindy"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I mean to be fair, Marth just got his first game translated and out for 6 dollars, so it's not really as big of a loss.

Still though...

-About the bond between them?-
---
Jason: "I honestly started to feel better..."
Nintendo picked quite a time to do this...

"That's it exactly!"
___

(Then... Does that mean...?)

(M-Mom...?)

(Jack...?)

"Theu really hope this means
Jack and Semiramis are going to be okay."

--
---

-The Caster is intercepted by the shots, but the Rider managed to evade via roller skating-
---
-Osakabehime groans-

---
Fate: "It is weirder since the Bureau would have tried to trace any intergalactic travel via magic..."

Fate: "Hmmm... I shall ask mot- Admiral Lindy"
"Penny brought out Floating Array, trying to charge up a large laser beam."
___

"I'm gonna say Undyne said that before the emotional scene happened:"

Damn... At least she gets to honor her memory...

And hopefully make the world her old friend couldn't survive in a better place... "Tearing up"
___

Hekapoo: We have met before. It's just that none of us had any time for chitchat because we were on a mission to get back Glossaryck and the spell book. Then that ended in Toffee taking several of us out of the picture...

Omnitraxus: I've seen the Bureau's line of work throughout many alternative timelines. A constant is that your people are doing the spacetime continuum and the worlds that travel through it's passage a great service.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Instantly dead Beowolves"
Nora: -success baby meme pose- “Yes! Nora still got it!”

. She would soon see him-
---
Drakkon: What now this time...?
---
-Thus Arcueid sits down and listens
Ruby: “ARTHUR!”
—-
-MOOKS-
—-
-and Ingrid explains the various ideas she has other than a contract (which I am too lazy to rewrite)-

The Caster is intercepted by the shots, but the Rider managed to evade via roller skating-
---
-Osakabehime groans-

---

Fate: "Hmmm... I shall ask mot- Admiral Lindy
Penny brought out Floating Array, trying to charge up a large laser beam."
___

And hopefully make the world her old friend couldn't survive in a better place... "Tearing up"
___

Hekapoo: We have met before. It's just that none of us had any time for chitchat because we were on a mission to get back Glossaryck and the spell book. Then that ended in Toffee taking several of us out of the picture...

Omnitraxus: I've seen the Bureau's line of work throughout many alternative timelines. A constant is that your people are doing the spacetime continuum and the worlds that travel through it's passage a great service.
Palu: -casted a barrier to protect Penny while she charges her beam-
—-
-my characters crying too-
—-
Weiss: “That must be why you never bothered to really go talk with them; you already trusted them with their work.”

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Nintendo picked quite a time to do this...

"That's it exactly!"
___

(Then... Does that mean...?)

(M-Mom...?)

(Jack...?)

"Theu really hope this means
Jack and Semiramis are going to be okay."
Eeyup

-To Gareth it reminded her of her big brother Gawain, and to Paris it reminded him of Hector-
---
Jack: "We are fine...?"

-Shirou tries to project a sword to see if it's difficult again-
Ruby: “ARTHUR!”
—-
-MOOKS-
—-
-and Ingrid explains the various ideas she has other than a contract (which I am too lazy to rewrite)-
Arthur: "Oh, hello Ruby"
---
Drakkon: "Now what happened for you to come to live?"
-The Putties do weird noises-
---
-And she was paying attention... Despite not looking like it-
"Penny brought out Floating Array, trying to charge up a large laser beam."
___

___

—-
—-
Weiss: “That must be why you never bothered to really go talk with them; you already trusted them with their work.”
-And Eleonora tried to punch Penny with her backpack's robot arms, but the barrier Palutena made protected her-
---
-Likewise for mine-

-After praying, Keel promised Raphtalia they'll get the village to be what it used to be some day. Naofumi saw various graves and asked Reichnott if he made them, he says that yes, though everyone cooperated. Reichnott feels awful knowing there might be more survivors that he can't help, and would like to save as much of them as he can. Naofumi sees the destruction and ruins around, feeling bad for what happened to Raphtalia's old home. A duo of passerby adventurers even offered their condolences upon seeing him thinking he was a resident, but he clears he's not-

L'Arc and Theresia.png

-He was mildly annoyed the male adventurer called him kiddo since he looked younger, but either way they went off. Afterwards they wave Reichnott and Keel goodbye and went off, Raphtalia satisfied to have went to the graves of Rifana and her parents. Even so she stopped midway, and asked him if he'll leave, and that instantly worries Filo too. He says he can't leave this world in the hands of the Three Cardinal Stooges, which alleviates them-
---
Fate: "That makes sense... Though I'll still consult with the Admiral"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Eeyup

-To Gareth it reminded her of her big brother Gawain, and to Paris it reminded him of Hector-
---
Jack: "We are fine...?"

-Shirou tries to project a sword to see if it's difficult again-
"They're reminded of their own respective older siblings..."
___

"It isn't even remotely difficult this time."

"The four Pokemon were stunned."

Nora: -success baby meme pose- “Yes! Nora still got it!”
Claptrap: I'm surprised that you have not to had to readjust to being human, but also grateful given the current circumstances!

—-
—-
-And Eleonora tried to punch Penny with her backpack's robot arms, but the barrier Palutena made protected her-
---
-Likewise for mine-

-After praying, Keel promised Raphtalia they'll get the village to be what it used to be some day. Naofumi saw various graves and asked Reichnott if he made them, he says that yes, though everyone cooperated. Reichnott feels awful knowing there might be more survivors that he can't help, and would like to save as much of them as he can. Naofumi sees the destruction and ruins around, feeling bad for what happened to Raphtalia's old home. A duo of passerby adventurers even offered his condolences upon seeing him thinking he was a resident, but he clears he's not-

View attachment 309815

-He was mildly annoyed the male adventurer called him kiddo since he looked younger, but either way they went off. Afterwards they wave Reichnott and Keel goodbye and went off, Raphtalia satisfied to have went to the graves of Rifana and her parents. Even so she stopped midway, and asked him if he'll leave, and that instantly worries Filo too. He says he can't leave this world in the hands of the Three Cardinal Stooges, which alleviates them-
---
"Penny smiled at that, then fired the beam at either Hedlok, intending to damage the headgear robot itself without Injuring it's mind-controlled victim."
___

Heh, he's not leaving any time soon.
___

Omnitraxus: Please do! Perhaps we can collaborate on solving future problems concerning spacetime.

Hekapoo: And in light of recent events, Mewni could use another strong ally like that.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"They're reminded of their own respective older siblings..."
___

"It isn't even remotely difficult this time."

"The four Pokemon were stunned."
-It's just logical after all- :p
---
Shirou: "...It works. Magic is back, which means the lizard must be dead"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Quite. :p Does it bring back good memories for them?"
___

"The Frogadier twins were shocked and silent."

(...If magic is back, does that mean that all Servants will survive?)
-Plenty, such as some lessons Gareth had with her brother-
---
Semiramis: "It must mean so, after all I feel healthy again"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arthur: "Oh, hello Ruby"
---
Drakkon: "Now what happened for you to come to live?"
-The Putties do weird noises-
---
-And she was paying attention... Despite not looking like it-
Ruby: "Arthur..."
---
-magic is back?-
---
-her thoughts?-

Claptrap: I'm surprised that you have not to had to readjust to being human, but also grateful given the current circumstances!
Nora: "And I'm grateful that....................Oh look! More Grimm!"

---
-Likewise for mine-

-After praying, Keel promised Raphtalia they'll get the village to be what it used to be some day. Naofumi saw various graves and asked Reichnott if he made them, he says that yes, though everyone cooperated. Reichnott feels awful knowing there might be more survivors that he can't help, and would like to save as much of them as he can. Naofumi sees the destruction and ruins around, feeling bad for what happened to Raphtalia's old home. A duo of passerby adventurers even offered his condolences upon seeing him thinking he was a resident, but he clears he's not-

L'Arc and Theresia.png'Arc and Theresia.png
L'Arc and Theresia.png'Arc and Theresia.png

---
"Penny smiled at that, then fired the beam at either Hedlok, intending to damage the headgear robot itself without Injuring it's mind-controlled victim."
___

___

Omnitraxus: Please do! Perhaps we can collaborate on solving future problems concerning spacetime.

Hekapoo: And in light of recent events, Mewni could use another strong ally like that.
-so Penny must have used her robot eyes to analyze where to strike-
---
Deadpool: "He'll be there forever." :V
---
Weiss: "And given what Chaldea has dealt with in the past, perhaps some of the Rulers could benefit from it as well... I could go suggest them the idea."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And Paris?"
___

"...The Frogadier twins hugged their family without hesitation."
-Memories of Hector telling him to not get into dangeroues affairs-

-Didn't work out-
---
-And received hugs back-
Ruby: "Arthur..."
---
-magic is back?-
---
-her thoughts?-
Arthur: "Is there something wrong?"
---
-Yes it is, why?-
---
Arcueid: "Oh I see, I see~" -despite the seemingly airheaded response, she did legit understand-
___

___

---
---
Weiss: "And given what Chaldea has dealt with in the past, perhaps some of the Rulers could benefit from it as well... I could go suggest them the idea."
-Seems so, but said brainwashed victims are still fighting back-
---
-Naofumi thinks to himself that yeah, he can't go off until he's made sure both are happy, and they go off as both girls quarrel over his attention. Next day they arrived at the ship they'll set to Cal Mira in, and saw the other three heroes too. The ED played earlier, so what was little left was a post-credits scene: Naofumi is told that during the trip, he and his party will have to share bedroom with a couple of people as he's lead to said room-

-To his surprise, it's the adventurer duo that passed by Raphtalia's village, and the man greeted saying "hey, we meet again kiddo"-

The Scythe Hero.png

-The name of the next episode is then shown: 'Cal Mira Archipelago'-
---
Fate: "Understood, for now we shall go check back to the world known as Remnant"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Claptrap: I had forgotten this fact in my completely reasonable and low level of panic!

"A Nevermore tries to swipe it's talons at her"
-SHE WHACKS IT WITH HAMMER-

Arthur: "Is there something wrong?"
---
-Yes it is, why?-
---
Arcueid: "Oh I see, I see~" -despite the seemingly airheaded response, she did legit understand-
Ruby: "...You're alright..."
---
-can Drakkon figure it out-
---
Ingrid: "As you can see, I had planned out backup plans for you. A Servant of your power absolutely needs precautions like these." -sips tea-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Memories of Hector telling him to not get into dangeroues affairs-

-Didn't work out-
---
-And received hugs back-
"Neither in life nor as a Servant..."
___

"No words, just beaming smiles and tears of joy."

"Yes, even from Hurricane."

-SHE WHACKS IT WITH HAMMER-
"IT'S LAUNCHED BACK AND CRASHES"

---
---
-Seems so, but said brainwashed victims are still fighting back-
---
-Naofumi thinks to himself that yeah, he can't go off until he's made sure both are happy, and they go off as both girls quarrel over his attention. Next day they arrived at the ship they'll set to Cal Mira in, and saw the other three heroes too. The ED played earlier, so what was little left was a post-credits scene: Naofumi is told that during the trip, he and his party will have to share bedroom with a couple of people as he's lead to said room-

-To his surprise, it's the adventurer duo that passed by Raphtalia's village, and the man greeted saying "hey, we meet again kiddo"-

View attachment 309865

---
Fate: "Understood, for now we shall go check back to the world known as Remnant"
"And if the da Vincis retain any memories of Penny in their current state, then they would know almost all of her attacks and capabilities, and how to counter them..."
___

...He's not going to get along with this guy, is he?
___

Hekapoo: Go ahead, then. We've been working with the Casters for a long time, but not the rest of the organization they're associated with.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Saw the V8 finale.

It sure was something, alright.

Seems so, but said brainwashed victims are still fighting back-
---

The Scythe Hero.png
The Scythe Hero.png

---
"And if the da Vincis retain any memories of Penny in their current state, then they would know almost all of her attacks and capabilities, and how to counter them..."
___

___

Hekapoo: Go ahead, then. We've been working with the Casters for a long time, but not the rest of the organization they're associated with.
-but Arlon has always kept himself mysterious, hasn't it-
---
Deadpool: "Probably not."
---
Weiss: "Good idea, Fate."

"IT'S LAUNCHED BACK AND CRASHES"
Nora: "Homerun!" :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ruby: "...You're alright..."
---
-can Drakkon figure it out-
---
Ingrid: "As you can see, I had planned out backup plans for you. A Servant of your power absolutely needs precautions like these." -sips tea-
Arthur: "Why would I not be?"
-Reminder this is a different point in time tothe fritz- :V
---
-He's not thinking much of it, really-
-He's just petty right now-
---
Arcueid: "All of them are interesting, and I can guess why you would want to keep me around" :p
"Neither in life nor as a Servant..."
___

"No words, just beaming smiles and tears of joy."

"Yes, even from Hurricane."
-Nope, but he doesn't thinks of the bad now-
---
-Everyone else allowed them the silence-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

---
---
-Still, they would have helped repairing her, hmm...-
---
Medea: "That's my bet too"

-Next episode started with the ship sailing, and the two adventurers introduced themselves, the man is named L'Arc Berg, and the woman is named Therese Alexandrite. Though Raphtalia asked if Therse is foreign since she spoke in a language she didn't understand, the two said they forgot and used an object to make her able to be understood, apologizing for not before. The party each introduced themselves, and the duo chuckled at Naofumi, saying that if he wants to use an alias, it's better to not use the Shield Hero's name, and the OP started-

-After it, Naofumi that he really is the Shield Hero, prompting L'Arc to laugh, Therese apologizes but thinks it's conspicous to use such name. Naofumi asks why, L'Arc says that the Shield Hero has a reputation, from what he's heard, he's a murderer, a blackmailer, a thief and a kidnapper who has powerful allies that will kill anyone for him, a Devil incarnate. Naofumi just deadpans that he's not far off the mar, but doesn't takes it personally-
---
Fate: "...Speaking of, would any of you possess the means for interdimensional travel?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Arthur: "Why would I not be?"
-Reminder this is a different point in time tothe fritz- :V
---
-He's not thinking much of it, really-
-He's just petty right now-
---
Arcueid: "All of them are interesting, and I can guess why you would want to keep me around" :p
-oh, right, dumb me-

Ruby: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
---
-kek-
---
Ingrid: "You can? Prove it then." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Nope, but he doesn't thinks of the bad now-
---
-Everyone else allowed them the silence-
"For now, he gets to just be a kid again."
___

"They were so scared of losing them..."

Saw the V8 finale.

It sure was something, alright.
Hoping to watch it by tomorrow, myself.

I need to know how it ends ASAP.

Nora: "Homerun!" :p
"The Nevermore didn't survive the crash, either."

---
---
---

-Next episode started with the ship sailing, and the two adventurers introduced themselves, the man is named L'Arc Berg, and the woman is named Therese Alexandrite. Though Raphtalia asked if Therse is foreign since she spoke in a language she didn't understand, the two said they forgot and used an object to make her able to be understood, apologizing for not before. The party each introduced themselves, and the duo chuckled at Naofumi, saying that if he wants to use an alias, it's better to not use the Shield Hero's name, and the OP started-

-After it, Naofumi that he really is the Shield Hero, prompting L'Arc to laugh, Therese apologizes but thinks it's conspicous to use such name. Naofumi asks why, L'Arc says that the Shield Hero has a reputation, from what he's heard, he's a murderer, a blackmailer, a thief and a kidnapper who has powerful allies that will kill anyone for him, a Devil incarnate. NAofumi just deadpans that he's not far off the mar, but doesn't takes it personally-
---
Fate: "...Speaking of, would any of you possess the means for interdimensional travel?"
"Penny is targeting the Hedloks directly and exclusively. The windstorm is still active and she's preparing more laser beams."

"How will the da Vincis respond?"
___

...Damn. I'm not even sure what to say about that...
___

"Hekapoo pulled out a pair of dimensional scissors and casually cur open a portal to Remnant."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-oh, right, dumb me-

Ruby: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"
---
-kek-
---
Ingrid: "You can? Prove it then." :p
Arthur: "I am helping around in the cafeteria"
---
-For now he's annoyed at the presence of these mooks-
---
Arcueid: "I would, but I don't feel like it" :p
"For now, he gets to just be a kid again."
___

"They were so scared of losing them..."
-Indeed, thank Apollo for that-
---
-But now, that won't be the case-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Nevermore didn't survive the crash, either."
Nora: :p

Arthur: "I am helping around in the cafeteria"
---
-For now he's annoyed at the presence of these mooks-
---
Arcueid: "I would, but I don't feel like it" :p
-RUBY GAAAAAAAAAASP-
---
-indeed-
---
Ingrid: "I can tell we'll get along just fine." :p

---

-After it, Naofumi that he really is the Shield Hero, prompting L'Arc to laugh, Therese apologizes but thinks it's conspicous to use such name. Naofumi asks why, L'Arc says that the Shield Hero has a reputation, from what he's heard, he's a murderer, a blackmailer, a thief and a kidnapper who has powerful allies that will kill anyone for him, a Devil incarnate. NAofumi just deadpans that he's not far off the mar, but doesn't takes it personally-
---
"Penny is targeting the Hedloks directly and exclusively. The windstorm is still active and she's preparing more laser beams."

___

___

"Hekapoo pulled out a pair of dimensional scissors and casually cur open a portal to Remnant."
Arlon: -takes out miniature versions of his Lunar Sanctum-
---
Deadpool: "... Let's keep watching then."
---
Weiss: "That was a pretty good answer."

Hoping to watch it by tomorrow, myself.

I need to know how it ends ASAP.
It was something. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"And Apollo can't be thanked for many things. :V"
___

"Justeaze was similarly hugging Iri while joydul tears streamed down her face."

"Shirou saw them moments later."
-I mean... You aren't wrong on that- V:
---
Shirou: Mother... Good, she's safe, but what of the others?
-RUBY GAAAAAAAAAASP-
---
-indeed-
---
Ingrid: "I can tell we'll get along just fine." :p
Arthur: "So how are you doing?" :p
---
-So he gotta take them apart for their insolence-
---
Arcueid: "What? You want me to be yours?" :p

___

___

Arlon: -takes out miniature versions of his Lunar Sanctum-
---
Deadpool: "... Let's keep watching then."
---
Weiss: "That was a pretty good answer."
-Eleonora did so by trying to dodge by rollerskating, but it's difficult due to the windstorm. While da Vinci just tried a freezing spell-
---
Medea: "Good idea..."

-L'Arc says he's sure he's nothing like that creep, but still if he insists yo go by that alias, he won't stop it. So far he's friendly and offers to maybe team up during Cal Mira, as it'd make grinding levels easier. Their chat is interrupted by a sailor telling Naofumi to come. The ship's captain wants all Four Heroes to try to motivate everyone, thinking it'd boost well the morale, Naofumi thinks at least that it'll give him the chance to speak to them about their systems. And the three had motion sickness and wondered how Naofumi didn't, Ren blaming it on the shield he still believes is somehow allowing him to cheat-

Motion Sickness.png

-In either case he wants to speak to them, but they are in too much agony to want to listen. Also Filo is fishing shark-like fish by kicking them onto the ship, and their smell doesn't helps the Three Heroes. Naofumi's reaction is wondering hwow Filo can swim, Itsuki of course asks how that's his irst thought. L'Arc and Therese then arrive, L'Arc wonders what's up with the three, but either way they hve a request: Raphtalia told them Naofumi is great at crafting jewels and accessories, so they ask him to craft an accessory for Therese. Of course, she's willing to pay him and has the materials, showing them-

-Naofumi is impressed by the jewels she has, so he agrees to do it. With that said, L'Arc can feel a storm is coming by looking at the climate, which is played for laughs as the other Heroes squirm-
---
Nanoha: "Thank you for your cooperation!" -bowed and flies in-

Last edited:
Top Bottom