• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Oh. Okay! Like what, then?
___

"Patxi does so, seeing no reason not to trust him."

"Specter Knight already told Kin that they're looking for more of Patxi's trainers, so being unable to understand Pokemon isn't a problem."

___

"He also encounters some Zebesians trying to break into the building."
Roberts: "Maybe just the force"
---
-Indeed, and the King-themed knight petted the fox-like Pokémon-
---
-He rushed to one, sword in snout-
Elise: "You could dress Sakura and I~"
---
-CATFIGHT :v-
---
-what would they do?-
---
-pat pat-
Tiki: "I would enjoy that" :) -patted both-
---
---
-That's what I'm currently thinking of-
-Wolf wonders if she'll get in troube with the other two over this?-
---
-How cute~-
"...She'll be a hero. She might hate Coyle' guts, but she doesn't operate underhandedly."
___

I mean, Raphtalia wsd a kid too when Naofumi first met her, so the thought probably hasn't crossed his mind. Only reason she's the same age as him now is because she's a demi-human.

...Is Raphtalia gonna try to scheme to make herself look like a couple with Naofumi, here?
___

I know something about a future the rest of you don't. You can believe reality will fall apart all you want. I've seen a further without magic...where it doesn't. Sound impossible? Magic works in mysterious ways. Perhaps it pulled off a final trick to ensure reality would remain without it.

No.matter the case, life will on without it. I might be far from a kind monster... But I've already told you,.I'm not out for blood.

___

Marco: ...It's starting to sound like it is.

"The memory must be difficult for Fate...No one would blame.her for not specifying who this person was."
___

"It's then that Greg jumped high off a platform and tried to strike Kama with Poison Jab."

(Still want Ren for this, Uni?)
-Coyle managed to stop two Echoes with Lokjaw blasts, but the main one still had a beam-
---
Deadpool: "Cringe!"
---
Sothis: "Aside from the Butterflies', that is."
---
-so... it can grant a wish? why not get Star out of this mess then?!-
---
(sure)

Link: -actually hesitating right now, but still has his shield up to stay alert-
-Which she was about to use to shooooooot!-
--------------
-Raphtalia even after getting out of the spring can't stop thinking of it. She brings some drinks hoping Naofumi will drink along her... Only to see he's brushing Filo's hair and she gets jealous, drinking the milk by herself now. At night both girls sleep on the same bed, looking at her, Raphtalia still wants Naofumi's attention, then she realized, she overheard some girls saying that there's a mineral around here that, if made a charm out of it, it will assure to become a couple, plus Raphtalia remembered her mom said that the easiest way to one's beloved is gifts-

-So she does a night expedition to a mountain right at the side of the inn, where there's a bird that collects said mineral, thinking about her future with Naofumi and embarrassing herself again... Which is when Filo reveals she's there too for the bird's eggs. Filo says that the inn's owner told her they're a delicacy, so she wants to bring them to Naofumi so that she gets even more of his attention... And to become his future mate. While it is clearly played as a precocious crush, Raphtalia still sees it as a threat and they race off!-

Medea: "I understand her growth was too quick, but shouldn't she still try to act a little bit mature?"
---------------
Nanoha: "We can't believe anything you say...."
---------------
-It is, but Fate knows there's more important matters, she's already confronted those memories in a way in the past-

Fate: "Are the secondary effects that terribele?"
---------------
-And she was struck by the Poison-type move, and since Poisoning is a status debuff in FGO...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Roberts: "Maybe just the force"
---
-Indeed, and the King-themed knight petted the fox-like Pokémon-
---
-He rushed to one, sword in snout-
That sounde much cooler!
___

"It made the Eevee smile and wag his fluffy tail."
___

"It didn't expect a wolf wielding a sword and couldn't counterattack in time!"

-Coyle managed to stop two Echoes with Lokjaw blasts, but the main one still had a beam-
---
Deadpool: "Cringe!"
---
Sothis: "Aside from the Butterflies', that is."
---
-so... it can grant a wish? why not get Star out of this mess then?!-
---
(sure)

Link: -actually hesitating right now, but still has his shield up to stay alert-
--------------
-Raphtalia even after getting out of the spring can't stop thinking of it. She brings some drinks hoping Naofumi will drink along her... Only to see he's brushing Filo's hair and she gets jealous, drinking the milk by herself now. At night both girls sleep on the same bed, looking at her, Raphtalia still wants Naofumi's attention, then she realized, she overheard some girls saying that there's a mineral around here that, if made a charm out of it, it will assure to become a couple, plus Raphtalia remembered her mom said that the easiest way to one's beloved is gifts-

-So she does a night expedition to a mountain right at the side of the inn, where there's a bird that collects said mineral, thinking about her future with Naofumi and embarrassing herself again... Which is when Filo reveals she's there too for the bird's eggs. Filo says that the inn's owner told her they're a delicacy, so she wants to bring them to Naofumi so that she gets even more of his attention... And to become his future mate. While it is clearly played as a precocious crush, Raphtalia still sees it as a threat and they race off!-

Medea: "I understand her growth was too quick, but shouldn't she still try to act a little bit mature?"
---------------
---------------
-It is, but Fate knows there's more important matters, she's already confronted those memories in a way in the past-

---------------
-And she was struck by the Poison-type move, and since Poisoning is a status debuff in FGO...-
"Jenny counters it with her own plasma beam!"
___

Totally. Love potions and love charms are never a good idea.

...This is getting out of hand.
___

Believe what you want. You don't know what lies ahead.

Star: We can still beat you! We'll erase you right out of magic's core!
___

Marco: Can you wish for Star and the others to get the heck out of there?!
___

"Well, his intention was just to stun her at first, giving her the benefit of the doubt."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: Nice shot...Let's just hope that's the last of those freaks.

Ford: As long as the base is contaminated with Phazon, it won't be.
___

Penny: It's an honor to fight alongside you all once again. :)

"Space Pirates suddenly set more explosives off."
Arlon: "Unfortunately, he's right."
---
Jaune: "Likewise."

Tiki: "I would enjoy that" :) -patted both-
---
---
-That's what I'm currently thinking of-
-Wolf wonders if she'll get in troube with the other two over this?-
---
-How cute~-
-they both smile-
---
LMAO
---
-yes-

Wolf: Aren't you overstepping your boundaries by helping me?

-usually yes, but this is a very exceptional situation?-
---
-YES-

--------------

---------------
---------------

---------------
___

___

___

___

"Well, his intention was just to stun her at first, giving her the benefit of the doubt."
-BEAM CLASH-
---
Deadpool: -following up Alphys' sentence with a Star Wars meme- "Now there are two crushes." :V
---
Rook: "And we don't know if you're honest."
---
Juri: "And then how do we defeat Toffee, kid?"

-Moon couldn't deny Juri had a point?-
---
-then Ren? :V-

Link: -working on protecting the group from arrows rather than directly attacking-

Zelda: This isn't how he usually behaves in a fight... He really is confident that Kama's not being herself.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
Stan: Ugh, and there's no we're repairing all the damage these freaks have done to keep more out...Where's my old handyman when ya need him?
___

"More Space Pirates set their explosives off to make another entrance."

"Ren and Nora are cartoonishly launched towards Kama's location because of it :V"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That sounde much cooler!
___

"It made the Eevee smile and wag his fluffy tail."
___

"It didn't expect a wolf wielding a sword and couldn't counterattack in time!"
Roberts: "Heheh, thanks!"
---
King Knight: "Awwww, aren't you an adorable little thing?"
---
-Making it an easy cut for him-
-they both smile-
---
LMAO
---
-yes-

---
-YES-
-This brings them some comfort-
---
-You're welcome-
---
Usually? Preeeeetty much. On this occassion? Without magic we die, and without us, no Triforce, and without Triforce, Hyrule would crumble into ruin. Din and Nayru are wondering what to do now too.
---
-Erika stands up and tries again-
___

___

___

___

-BEAM CLASH-
---
Deadpool: -following up Alphys' sentence with a Star Wars meme- "Now there are two crushes." :V
---
---

---

Link: -working on protecting the group from arrows rather than directly attacking-

Zelda: This isn't how he usually behaves in a fight... He really is confident that Kama's not being herself.
-The Phazon beam is trying t overtake it-
----------
-Raphtalia couldn't pick the pace, Filo walked backwards looking back to call her slow... but that pretty much led her to a cliff, and Raphtalia jumped to try to save her, grabbing her hand. However, both fell, fortunately over something soft and thus unharmed, asking each ther if they're okay... Then they realized it was a boar monster and it began chasing them-

Chase scene.png

-Filo told Raphtalia to get on her back as she turned to her owl form and jumped far away, saving themselves. The good thing about this? It seems they're bonding, as they say they're now even. By dawn, they reached the nest of the bird they were looking for, indeed having eggs and the mineral... But as it turned out, the boar monster followed them, and trying to tackle them, destroyed the nest, making the mineral fly off and crushing the eggs. Both girls looked at each other, then at the boar, and then offscreen the screeches of it were heard-

-The two got back to town disappointed and with the boar's corpse hoping they could sell it. Fortunately, some villagers saw them and wanted it for rituals the village needs to make, so they decided to go for it-
----------
-Nanoha was trying to charge an attack now-
----------
Fate: "I..." -she truly doesn't knows, and trying to go for a root similar to the Jewel Seeds...-
----------
-Then Ren, I suppose-

-It would slowly take damage, as she kept reluctantly attacking-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
You're welcome! What then, my Royal Advisor?
___

Ee, Eevee! (Heheh, thanks, I get that a lot!)

Specter: I'll admit I forgot you were actually good with canines...
___

"It quickly bled out afterwards."

"The Space Pirates could tell by the color of the wolf's eyes thet said wolf wasn't the one who killed Ridley, but they still deemed him an immediate threat. Those sword projection powers of his were unlike anything they've ever seen before."

---

-they both smile-
---
LMAO
---
-yes-

---
-YES-

-BEAM CLASH-
---
---
---

---

---
---

---
-You're welcome-
---
Usually? Preeeeetty much. On this occassion? Without magic we die, and without us, no Triforce, and without Triforce, Hyrule would crumble into ruin. Din and Nayru are wondering what to do now too.
---

----------
-Raphtalia couldn't pick the pace, Filo walked backwards looking back to call her slow... but that pretty much led her to a cliff, and Raphtalia jumped to try to save her, grabbing her hand. However, both fell, fortunately over something soft and thus unharmed, asking each ther if they're okay... Then they realized it was a boar monster and it began chasing them-

View attachment 305240

-Filo told Raphtalia to get on her back as she turned to her owl form and jumped far away, saving themselves. The good thing about this? It seems they're bonding, as they say they're now even. By dawn, they reached the nest of the bird they were looking for, indeed having eggs and the mineral... But as it turned out, the boar monster followed them, and trying to tackle them, destroyed the nest, making the mineral fly off and crushing the eggs. Both girls looked at each other, then at the boar, and then offscreen the screeches of it were heard-

-The two got back to town disappointed and with the boar's corpse hoping they could sell it. Fortunately, some villagers saw them and wanted it for rituals the village needs to make, so they decided to go for it-
----------
----------
Fate: "I..." -she truly doesn't knows, and trying to go for a root similar to the Jewel Seeds...-
----------
-Then Ren, I suppose-

"Jenny would keep firing the beam until she ran out of energy to use."

"It looked a lot like a clash straight out of DBZ."

___

Nice one, Wilson!

"Heard the reference, and gave a thumbs-up because he's a big fan of human movies, now :V"

Well...that was resolved quickly, at least?
___

Star: Quit trying to argue with him and attack already, Rook!

"Star would, but that last Whispering Spell seemed to have left her without her wand..."
___

Moon: ..."Sighs" I'm afraid she may be right...I want my daughter back more than anything, but Toffee may remain alive and successfully destroy all magic if he isn't eliminated...wherever his Soul 8s located right now.
___

"Who was cartoonishly launched into the room along with Nora."

"Papyrus was hit by some arrows after a failed attempt to shield the whole group with a wall of bones."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: Ugh, and there's no we're repairing all the damage these freaks have done to keep more out...Where's my old handyman when ya need him?
___

"More Space Pirates set their explosives off to make another entrance."

"Ren and Nora are cartoonishly launched towards Kama's location because of it :V"
-Soos would make this RP 1000% funnier-
---
-KEK0

---
-You're welcome-
---
---
-it fortunately does-
---
-then what?-
---
Wolf: You could always help more directly.
---
-and fails?-

----------

Chase scene.png
Chase scene.png

----------
----------
----------
-Then Ren, I suppose-

___

Nice one, Wilson!

"Heard the reference, and gave a thumbs-up because he's a big fan of human movies, now :V"

___

"Star would, but that last Whispering Spell seemed to have left her without her wand..."
___

Moon: ..."Sighs" I'm afraid she may be right...I want my daughter back more than anything, but Toffee may remain alive and successfully destroy all magic if he isn't eliminated...wherever his Soul 8s located right now.
___

"Papyrus was hit by some arrows after a failed attempt to shield the whole group with a wall of bones."
-Coyle would fire shots to distract Dark Samus-
---
Zelda: "Now they can be a family." :)
---
Rook: "Kinda hard when I'm almost drowing in corruptive goop."
---
Juri: "I guess I could wish for his death... that oughta make things easier."

Weiss: "No! That could keep them trapped in there!"

Juri: "Got any ideas, Snow White?"

Weiss: "Why not wish for the magic in that box to give a boost to them so they stand more of a chance?"

Juri: "....Huh... that'll work. But we have to be really careful about our wording, because if we say the wrong things, it could kill them."

-it'll be enough for the group to actually fight, but the end result wouldn't change because Toffee would still be infinitely stronger :p-
---
-THEY SEE A BOY AND A WOLF-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You're welcome! What then, my Royal Advisor?
___

Ee, Eevee! (Heheh, thanks, I get that a lot!)

Specter: Ill admit I forgot you were actually good with canines...
___

"It quickly bled out afterwards."

"The Space Porated could tell by the color of the wolf's eyes thet said wolf wasn't the one who killed Ridley, but they still deemed him an immediate threat. Those sword projection powers of his were unlike anything they've ever seen before."
-He means as in what right now?-
---
King Knight: "Of course, any good boy is allowed to have a place in my reign!"
---
-He next decided to project one of Specter Knight's Curios: The Spider Scythe, directly at some of them-

___

Nice one, Wilson!

___

___

___

---
---
---

Weiss: "Why not wish for the magic in that box to give a boost to them so they stand more of a chance?"

Juri: "....Huh... that'll work. But we have to be really careful about our wording, because if we say the wrong things, it could kill them."

-it'll be enough for the group to actually fight, but the end result wouldn't change because Toffee would still be infinitely stronger :p-
---
-While the Wolenritter also shot penty towards her, by this point Shamal succesfully warped all patient to the Arthra ship-
---------------
-Since when was Gaster there?- :p

-Filo and Raphtalia use the money to gift Naofumi a small hammer for his crafting, a pretty expensive one he's awed about-

Hammer.png

-They said it's a sign of their gratitude towards him for taking care of them, he says he's thankful, smiles and proceeded to pat the heads of both, then telling them they should go take a dip at the hot spring. Both girls smile at each other, while Raphtalia internally thinks that while he still treats her like a child now, she'll make sure they become more some day as the ED starts-

Medea: "Awww, now they will get along" -the the ED ended- "Huh? Post-credits scene?"

-Two merchants in town discuss how on the east from here there's plenty of people in need of medicine, too much not enough supplies arrive. When Raphtalia asks Naofumi where they'll go next, he replies to east, as the camera reveals the cause of the need of medicine: The corpse of the dragon that Ren had killed during his travels, left there to rot and making a plague-

Dragon Corpse.png

-And to worry things further, the name of the next episode is revealed: Cursed Shield-
---------------
-Nanoha was already firing some shots. Toffee had realized this little girl was the cause of the massive attack that reduced the shapeshifter to a head before being properly killed by ice-
---------------
Fate: "...How many choices do we have?" -is deeply worried for Nanoha-
---------------
Andersen: "What the hell now?!"
-it fortunately does-
---
-then what?-
---
Wolf: You could always help more directly.
---
-and fails?-
Tiki: "Have you seen Shirou by chance?"
---
-Hissing kitties as BB dodges all shots-
---
...Maybe this one time with the crisis... But about that though, um... We really wouldn't be almighty goddesses if we get there. You see! A preeeeetty large part of our divinity is in the Triforce, and there's a few complicated rules in place so we wuld be about the level of a Servant... Like, you know some deities allowed mortals to possess them for that to work? Around that level.

...I'm saying we can go there by we couldn't beat whole armies on our own. Maybe I wasted your time explaining? Aaaah, I'm so sorry!
---
-She absolutely fails-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "Have you seen Shirou by chance?"
---
-Hissing kitties as BB dodges all shots-
---
...Maybe this one time with the crisis... But about that though, um... We really wouldn't be almighty goddesses if we get there. You see! A preeeeetty large part of our divinity is in the Triforce, and there's a few complicated rules in place so we wuld be about the level of a Servant... Like, you know some deities allowed mortals to possess them for that to work? Around that level.

...I'm saying we can go there by we couldn't beat whole armies on our own. Maybe I wasted your time explaining? Aaaah, I'm so sorry!

---
-She absolutely fails-
-wasn't he literally with Kanna and Tiki?-
---
-damn...-
---
Wolf: No, that was pretty detailed... but more help is always appreciated. You should go help Chaldea. I have a feeling I won't wait too long until Drakkon's pride gets me free.
---
-LMAO-

-she plops?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-He means as in what right now?-
---
King Knight: "Of course, any good boy is allowed to have a place in my reign!"
---
-He next decided to project one of Specter Knight's Curios: The Spider Scythe, directly at some of them-
"He means after the Ppwer Coins are obtained."
___

(Your reign?)
___

"This wounds several on the ground and makes a few that were climbing on the walls fall, some even losing their claws."

-sounds like a plan :V-
---
Jaune: -blocking a laser with his shield-
"Also known as Bodacious T. :V"

"Beowolves could be heard in the distance."
___

"Their lasee attacks would soon stop when Penny sent her swords ar them."

---
---
---

---
-While the Wolenritter also shot penty towards her, by this point Shamal succesfully warped all patient to the Arthra ship-
---------------

-Filo and Raphtalia use the money to gift Naofumi a small hammer for his crafting, a pretty expensive one he's awed about-

View attachment 305270

-They said it's a sign of their gratitude towards him for taking care of them, he says he's thankful, smiles and proceeded to pat the heads of both, then telling them they should go take a dip at the hot spring. Both girls smile at each other, while Raphtalia internally thinks that while he still treats her like a child now, she'll make sure they become more some day as the ED starts-

Medea: "Awww, now they will get along" -the the ED ended- "Huh? Post-credits scene?"

-Two merchants in town discuss how on the east from here there's plenty of people in need of medicine, too much not enough supplies arrive. When Raphtalia asks Naofumi where they'll go next, he replies to east, as the camera reveals the cause of the need of medicine: The corpse of the dragon that Ren had killed during his travels, left there to rot and making a plague-

View attachment 305271

-And to worry things further, the name of the next episode is revealed: Cursed Shield-
---------------
-Nanoha was already firing some shots. Toffee had realized this little girl was the cause of the massive attack that reduced the shapeshifter to a head before being properly killed by ice-
---------------
---------------
"So every patient was safe, at least..."

I can't hold Dark Samus off...for much longer...! "Energy slowly depleting"
___

"Since now :p"

Peridot: I DON'T LIKE THAT EPISODE TITLE!
___

Star: Just...somebody so something! Don't let Nanoha fight him alone! "Even Star herself recklessly swam towards Toffee hoping to attack him... Somehow."

That magic... You're the one who killed the Shapeshifter. Impressive. Even the last humans who contended with him before you could only temporarily trap him.
___

"That might work, as while I have plans, I also seriously want other characters to play a part on Toffee's defeat... I don't want it to be as sudden as it was in the show, plus I want other characters to have a direct impact on it. :p"

Marco: Then...how do we word a wish like that?

Moon: And what if they still can't return...?
___

Ren and Nora?

Lapis: Well that was random.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---------------

Hammer.png
Hammer.png

Dragon Corpse.png
Dragon Corpse.png

---------------
---------------
---------------

___

___

Star: Just...somebody so something! Don't let Nanoha fight him alone! "Even Star herself recklessly swam towards Toffee hoping to attack him... Somehow."

That magic... You're the one who killed the Shapeshifter. Impressive. Even the last humans who contended with him before you could only temporarily trap him.
___

"That might work, as while I have plans, I also seriously want other characters to play a part on Toffee's defeat... I don't want it to be as sudden as it was in the show, plus I want other characters to have a direct impact on it. :p"

___

Ren and Nora?

Weiss: "We succeeded... now we can all help fight that hunter..."
---
Zelda: "Neither do I..."
---
Sothis: -shooting fire spells-
---
Juri: "We'll figure things out when that happens, but for now... Let's make that wish!"

-too lazy to write it and we know it'll happen, so let's say it's an off-screen thing :v-
---
Ren: -getting back up-

Nora: -same, but by backflipping-

"Also known as Bodacious T. :V"

"Beowolves could be heard in the distance."
___

"Their lasee attacks would soon stop when Penny sent her swords ar them."
Arlon: "Looks like we have more company."
---
-and destroy them?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: You know, I'm starting to miss when all I had to fight were zombies... "Avtivates his Archer card"
___

"Totally."

Penny: These extraterrestrial pirates are almost as ruthless and unfeeling as Grimm...
Arlon: "I actually miss having to worry about Hades myself..."
---
-one blasts Penny from behind?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He means after the Ppwer Coins are obtained."
___

(Your reign?)
___

"This wounds several on the ground and makes a few that were climbing on the walls fall, some even losing their claws."
Chen Gong: "An uprising, of course"
---
King Knight: "Yes, after I will one day be King!"
---
-He didn't lose time, projecting one of Link's Knight Swords and rushing with it-
-wasn't he literally with Kanna and Tiki?-
---
-damn...-
---
Wolf: No, that was pretty detailed... but more help is always appreciated. You should go help Chaldea. I have a feeling I won't wait too long until Drakkon's pride gets me free.
---
-LMAO-

-she plops?-
-He got separated amidst the commotion-,
---
-And now I must think of a trap-
---
Alrighty, I'll believe in your confidence~!
---
-Once again, she plopped-

___

___

___

___

Ren and Nora?

---
---
---
Juri: "We'll figure things out when that happens, but for now... Let's make that wish!"

-too lazy to write it and we know it'll happen, so let's say it's an off-screen thing :v-
---

Hayate: "Don't hold back, isbthat clear?"
---
Medea: "Not only he now has to clean another mess, now the shield is cursed?"

Osakabehime: "Wait, does it have to do with what happened in that fight with Motoyasu? It said something of a cursed series..."
---
Nanoha: -Keeps shooting while trying to absorb mana from the surroundings to charge a stronger attack- "I prefer to not use sich methods, but there's nothing redeemable in you like that creature!"
---
-Fate is worried for Nanoha still-
---
-Kama now attacks them as well-

-Parvati would soon arrive, looking for Kama abd Palutena after they had warped-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: At least Bill' insanity kept him from seeing fatal errors in his plans...

"Stanley firing arrows at the mutated Grimm"
___

"It does, dealing minor damage to Penny's Aura."
Phosphora: "Fair to assume none of us faced anything as bad as Toffee, huh?"
---
-OH NO-

-He got separated amidst the commotion-,
---
-And now I must think of a trap-
---
Alrighty, I'll believe in your confidence~!
---
-Once again, she plopped-
Kanna: "Papa was with us a second ago, Tiki!"
---
-KEK-
---
-and confident he is-
---
-Plop would be proud-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "An uprising, of course"
---
King Knight: "Yes, after I will one day be King!"
---
-He didn't lose time, projecting one of Link's Knight Swords and rushing with it-
Ho ho! An uprising sounds so cool! Drakkon will never know what hit him! Rebellion!
___

...Eevee? (...How?)
___

"Needless to say, the remaining Space Pirates were soon laying dead in pools of their own alien blood."

---
---
---

---

---

Osakabehime: "Wait, does it have to do with what happened in that fight with Motoyasu? It said something of a cursed series..."
---
Nanoha: -Keeps shooting while trying to absorb mana from the surroundings to charge a stronger attack- "I prefer to not use sich methods, but there's nothing redeemable in you like that creature!"
---
---

-Parvati would soon arrive, looking for Kama abd Palutena after they had warped-
Connie: Heck yeah it's clear! "Sword brandished"

(Hurry... Jenny needs our help...) "Exhausted"

___

Peridot: I knew it! It has to involve what happened during his fight with Motoyasu!
___

"The fire is ineffective on the corrupted magic, and the bullets are only slightly.more effective."

You'll regret having not resorted to such methods.mord often after I finally see my plan theough.

___

"And just then... Ruby's Silver Eyes, Nanoha's mana, and all of Rook's and Sothis' powers would get a boost."
___

not bad. you'd think she took notes from Wolf.

L-LOOK OUT! "Already struck with multiple arrows, so he can't help them."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
---

___

Peridot: I knew it! It has to involve what happened during his fight with Motoyasu!
___

"The fire is ineffective on the corrupted magic, and the bullets are only slightly.more effective."

You'll regret having not resorted to such methods.mord often after I finally see my plan theough.

___

"And just then... Ruby's Silver Eyes, Nanoha's mana, and all of Rook's and Sothis' powers would get a boost."
___

Weiss: -mixing ice and fire dust for maximum elemental damage on Dark Samus-
---
Zelda: "Oh no..."
---
Rook: Huh... I feel much stronger now... Somebody must've used Pandora. -instantly warps behind Toffee and sends a projectile with a kick-

Sothis: -summons the Failnaught bow as well as the Sword of Seiros and the Blutgang blade, the first one firing on its own while she rushes, dual wielding the swords-

Ruby: I feel strong again! -focusing on her eyes, and all the people she's fighting for-
---
-Nora somehow avoiding them-

-Ren expertly dodged them too, then saw Kama-

Ren: "She's... not herself. I can sense it."

Ford: A fair assumption indeed...

"Especially if they can't stop his plans in time..."
___

"But it mostly just made her angry."
Arlon: "But we shall do our best regardless."
---
-and more willing to blast them?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ho ho! An uprising sounds so cool! Drakkon will never know what hit him! Rebellion!
___

...Eevee? (...How?)
___

"Needless to say, the remaining Space Pirates were soon laying dead in pools of their own alien blood."
Chen Gong: "We shall put the plan into motion in soon"
---
King Knight: "Oh that will be easy!"
---
-Shirou panted, exhausted-

___

___

___

___

---
---
Rook: Huh... I feel much stronger now... Somebody must've used Pandora. -instantly warps behind Toffee and sends a projectile with a kick-

Sothis: -summons the Failnaught bow as well as the Sword of Seiros and the Blutgang blade, the first one firing on its own while she rushes, dual wielding the swords-

Ruby: I feel strong again! -focusing on her eyes, and all the people she's fighting for-
---

-It freezed her like it would in Smash-
---
-Next episode would start at night, while the girls sleep, Naofumi is busy forging jewelry. He goes to check on both, and its revealed what he's currently making is for them, a bracelet for Raphtalia and a pin for Filo-

Jewelry.png

-Filo wakes up amidst the night and asks what he's doing, hiding the pin as it's not done yet and he wanted to check if they'd fit he says he just came to check on them and went bck to sleep. It's clear he's come to really appreciate both, despite his usual demeanor-

After the OP they start to pack things to go off, but then they see an elerderly woman and her grandson weakly walking. After tending them and expressing their thanks, the woman tells them it's better they go off, as their village was struck with a plague-
---
Nanoha: I can do a Starlight Breaker soon...!
---
Kama: "JUST DO IT ALREADY!" -Kiara attempted to block them with rising Demon Pillars-
Kanna: "Papa was with us a second ago, Tiki!"
---
-KEK-
---
-and confident he is-
---
-Plop would be proud-
Tiki: "I know, but I don't see him anywhere now"
---
-Next post it will be- :p
---
Just be safe, 'kay?
---
-Still not giving up-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
How soon?
___

Specter: So you repeatedly claim.
___

"What's on his mind after all the fighting?"

---
Stan: Not like we got much of a choice in the matter!
___

"You bet, so she makes quick work of them :V"

---
---

---

---
---
---

---
-Next episode would start at night, while the girls sleep, Naofumi is busy forging jewelry. He goes to check on both, and its revealed what he's currently making is for them, a bracelet for Raphtalia and a pin for Filo-

View attachment 305287

-Filo wakes up amidst the night and asks what he's doing, hiding the pin as it's not done yet and he wanted to check if they'd fit he says he just came to check on them and went bck to sleep. It's clear he's come to really appreciate both, despite his usual demeanor-

After the OP they start to pack things to go off, but then they see an elerderly woman and her grandson weakly walking. After tending them and expressing their thanks, the woman tells them it's better they go off, as their village was struck with a plague-
---
---
Kama: "JUST DO IT ALREADY!" -Kiara attempted to block them with rising Demon Pillars-

---
---
Just be safe, 'kay?
---
-Still not giving up-
"Winter tapped into her Psychic moves and used Extrasensory on the frozen Metroid."
___

Peridot: It had a good start, but now comed the drama and disaster...
___

"He was surprised to see all these attacks suddenly damaging his sludge form."

...What?

___

you better elaborate on that, and make it quick...

"Lapis still trying to slow the arrows down with water blockades."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Just be safe, 'kay?
---
-Still not giving up-
-sad kiddo-
---
-what will it be?-
---
Wolf: I mean, I can't be any safer than I am right now, chained to a wall :p

-Link's sense of humor rubbed off on him-
---
Pan: "We can take a break."

Stan: Not like we got much of a choice in the matter!
___

"You bet, so she makes quick work of them :V"
-Phosphora shooting arrows as Grimm-
---
-Penny is so strong-

---

Jewelry.png
Jewelry.png

---
---
"Winter tapped into her Psychic moves and used Extrasensory on the frozen Metroid."
___

___

...What?

___

-was it effective?-
---
Zelda: "Indeed..."
---
-Sothis flying around, slashing Toffee-

Rook: "Looks like we're not done fighting. Didn't expect that, huh?"

-Ruby focusing her eyes-
---
Ren: "I can tell this is something she's doing against her will. She's... she's scared, sad and heartbroken."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
How soon?
___

Specter: So you repeatedly claim.
___

"What's on his mind after all the fighting?"
Chen Gong: "Probably not today, but in some days"
---
King Knight: "Once everyone is able to see my glorious opulence, they'll see I'm the most fitting ruler!"
---
Shirou: And yet I couldn't find any of them...
___

___

...What?

___

-was it effective?-
---
---

-Ruby focusing her eyes-
---
Ren: "I can tell this is something she's doing against her will. She's... she's scared, sad and heartbroken."
-It does, though it fails the change to make her flinch-
---
-Naofumi and the others got to that village. It looked desolate, with a sole villager to wonder what they're doing there, but upon seeing Filo, he figures he's the Saint of the Bird God and ran to a cleric and a priestess to tell them of his arrival. Naofumi looked at the villagers, and they were looking bad, so under obligation he treated them, glancing that a person cried over the tombs of their loved ones caught by the plague. Naofumi made 50 silver coins out of this, not bad, but while the cleric thanked him, he mentions he just treated their symptoms and with their rate they'll go back to square one-

-In the end, the priestess tells him she believes the cause of it is the wind from the nearby mountain. The cleric mentions that a month ago, Ren came here to kill a dragon that nested there. At first that seemed like good news, adventurers came to see the dragon's corpse and the village profited from it, until one collapsed one day, the body's rotting making the surroundings posionous. Internally Naofumi can't believe even a high schooler like Ren would ignore properly disponsing of a dead body... But then he realizes, the guy must think this world is just like a game-
---
Nanoha: "I'll try to bind him too, get on to attack him!"
---
Medb: "Heartbroken, you say?"

Parvati: -Arrived- "W-What's going on here?!"
-sad kiddo-
---
-what will it be?-
---
Wolf: I mean, I can't be any safer than I am right now, chained to a wall :p

-Link's sense of humor rubbed off on him-
---
Pan: "We can take a break."
Tiki: "But we will find him, won't we?"
---
-I had an idea but forgot- :V
---
...True. The Hero of the Wild really rubbed on you, but that's cute. :p
---
Erika: "I'm a bit tired..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Probably not today, but in some days"
---
King Knight: "Once everyone is able to see my glorious opulence, they'll see I'm the most fitting ruler!"
---
Shirou: And yet I couldn't find any of them...
We need time to prepare, after all!
___

Specter: ...They might finally see it if you were to to vanquish any of the evil enemy commanders responsible for the draining of magic, or any of those responsible for the latest invasion, in a duel of glorious combat.
___

"His family remains to be found..."

-Phosphora shooting arrows as Grimm-
---
-Penny is so strong-
"There's enough firepower that a whole wave of them is destroyed."
___

"And she uses that strength to protect others."

"She might not be the protector of Mantle anymore, but she'll still protect everyone else she can now that she's back online."

-was it effective?-
---
---

-Ruby focusing her eyes-
---
---
-Naofumi and the others got to that village. It looked desolate, with a sole villager to wonder what they're doing there, but upon seeing Filo, he figures he's the Saint of the Bird God and ran to a cleric and a priestess to tell them of his arrival. Naofumi looked at the villagers, and they were looking bad, so under obligation he treated them, glancing that a person cried over the tombs of their loved ones caught by the plague. Naofumi made 50 silver coins out of this, not bad, but while the cleric thanked him, he mentions he just treated their symptoms and with their rate they'll go back to square one-

-In the end, the priestess tells him she believes the cause of it is the wind from the nearby mountain. The cleric mentions that a month ago, Ren came here to kill a dragon that nested there. At first that seemed like good news, adventurers came to see the dragon's corpse and the village profited from it, until one collapsed one day, the body's rotting making the surroundings posionous. Internally Naofumi can't believe even a high schooler like Ren would ignore properly disponsing of a dead body... But then he realizes, the guy must think this world is just like a game-
---
---

"Even if it didn't cause a flinch, it's not a serious loss since Dark Samus was already frozen."

"Jenny's beam ceased firing as she no longer had the energy she used to fire it."
___

Peridot: In his defense, it is like a game in some elements, like the leveling system.. But it's not an actual game, so real world physics and sciences still apply there.
___

"He initially paid Sothis and Ruby no mind, instead casually swatting the corrupted magic to create a loteral wave that sent Rook and Nanoha away."
___

I can tell someone's character much of the time, but it still takes a while for someone to earn my trust...

Lapis: How can you tell what their emotions are?

KAMA MAY BE ATTACKING US, BUT SHE IS DOING IT AGAINST HER WILL! TOFFEE USED ONE OF HIS COMMAND SEALS!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

"Even if it didn't cause a flinch, it's not a serious loss since Dark Samus was already frozen."

"Jenny's beam ceased firing as she no longer had the energy she used to fire it."
___

Peridot: In his defense, it is like a game in some elements, like the leveling system.. But it's not an actual game, so real world physics and sciences still apply there.
___

"He initially paid Sothis and Ruby no mind, instead casually swatting the corrupted magic to create a loteral wave that sent Rook and Nanoha away."
___

I can tell someone's character much of the time, but it still takes a while for someone to earn my trust...

KAMA MAY BE ATTACKING US, BUT SHE IS DOING IT AGAINST HER WILL! TOFFEE USED ONE OF HIS COMMAND SEALS!
Coyle: "I think we need brute force for this." -calling Hedlok'd Brass-
---
Deadpool: "We know that, Ren doesn't."
---
-Rook tries to backflip kick through the wave to split it in half-

Sothis: -firing a Ragnarok spell while the bow still fired shot on its own-

Ruby: Just... a little more....
---
Ren: -to Lapis- "It's part of my Semblance. When I focus on someone, I can see how they really feel."

Tiki: "But we will find him, won't we?"
---
-I had an idea but forgot- :V
---
...True. The Hero of the Wild really rubbed on you, but that's cute. :p
---
Erika: "I'm a bit tired..."
Kanna: "Yeah!"
---
KEK
---
Wolf: I guess hanging out with him might have loosened a few screws. :p
---
Pandora: -gave her more hot cocoa-

There's enough firepower that a whole wave of them is destroyed."
___

"And she uses that strength to protect others."

"She might not be the protector of Mantle anymore, but she'll still protect everyone else she can now that she's back online."
Phosphora: "That was easy..."
---
-Protector of Chaldea-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
We need time to prepare, after all!
___

Specter: ...They might finally see it if you were to to vanquish any of the evil enemy commanders responsible for the draining of magic, or any of those responsible for the latest invasion, in a duel of glorious combat.
___

"His family remains to be found..."
Charlotte: "I agree, being reckless costed my life"
---
King Knight: "...Of course, that was my original idea! Hahaha!"
---
-That is his priority...-
Kanna: "Yeah!"
---
KEK
---
Wolf: I guess hanging out with him might have loosened a few screws. :p
---
Pandora: -gave her more hot cocoa-
Tiki: "That's right" -pats fellow dragon-
---
-And I've been in class so still need to think- :p
---
Oh I don't mind, he needed a partner badly, so you've helped each other a lot! Plus again, it is so cute~
---
-Which this time she actually drank-

___

___

___

---
---

---
Ren: -to Lapis- "It's part of my Semblance. When I focus on someone, I can see how they really feel."
-An Echo was defeated by now at least-
------
Hayate: "Naofumi has seen the dangers villages go through and healed people while being in bad conditions himself. Ren has not..."

Osakabehime: "He's a Kirito expy... It deconstructs what would actually happen if a guy like him came to a world that wasn't a game yet kept the broody loner peronality and the attitude over it being a game"

-Raphtalia asks why they haven't done anything despite knowing the cause, they say the ecosystem of the mountain has changed, and thus can't get near it as its poisonous and filled with monsters. They have asked the capital for help, but they said the Cardinal Heroes are busy. He says he'll be up to it, they're grateful but then he charges 500 silver coins for it, the priestess saying he's not a saint but a greedy jerk, Naofumi says "You're right, I'm not a Saint." Later as they go on wearing facemasks and on a new carriage, Raphtalia asks why he incited them to hate him, he doesn't answers-

-They bring lots of tools and food, not knowing how long it'll take. Filo was reluctant at first over the new carriage... But in the end she's happy anyway. Regardless they find monsters, and Naofumi did a support spell to make Filo faster and trample over them, until they reach the dragon's corpse and are disgusted... Except Filo who felt hungry and ate fruit-
------
-Nanoha tried to fly above it, as she tried casting binding circles around him-
------
Shiki: "...Do we really have to spare her? She led a big part of this place to ruin"

Parvati: "I know it may sound weird, but the young man here is right, she's helpless right now!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "I agree, being reckless costed my life"
---
King Knight: "...Of course, that was my original idea! Hahaha!"
---
-That is his priority...-
I don't want anything bad to happen to any of you!
___

"For once, Specter Knight was smug under his helmet."

Specter: (Egotistical he may be, he is still a formidable warrior... When he isn't lazing around.)
___

"He won't allow any harm to come to his family..."

Phosphora: "That was easy..."
---
-Protector of Chaldea-
Ford: There's more Grimm where that came from, unfortunately...
___

"She isn't about to fail them..."

---
---

---
------
Hayate: "Naofumi has seen the dangers villages go through and healed people while being in bad conditions himself. Ren has not..."

Osakabehime: "He's a Kirito expy... It deconstructs what would actually happen if a guy like him came to a world that wasn't a game yet kept the broody loner peronality and the attitude over it being a game"

-Raphtalia asks why they haven't done anything despite knowing the cause, they say the ecosystem of the mountain has changed, and thus can't get near it as its poisonous and filled with monsters. They have asked the capital for help, but they said the Cardinal Heroes are busy. He says he'll be up to it, they're grateful but then he charges 500 silver coins for it, the priestess saying he's not a saint but a greedy jerk, Naofumi says "You're right, I'm not a Saint." Later as they go on wearing facemasks and on a new carriage, Raphtalia asks why he incited them to hate him, he doesn't answers-

-They bring lots of tools and food, not knowing how long it'll take. Filo was reluctant at first over the new carriage... But in the end she's happy anyway. Regardless they find monsters, and Naofumi did a support spell to make Filo faster and trample over them, until they reach the dragon's corpse and are disgusted... Except Filo who felt hungry and ate fruit-
------
------
Shiki: "...Do we really have to spare her? She led a big part of this place to ruin"

Parvati: "I know it may sound weird, but the young man here is right, she's helpless right now!"
(That's one less parasite!)

"Jenny's battery is running low."

"She's been fighting for so long that she hasn't had any time to recharge it..."

___

Peridot: He needs a lesson about how this world isn't virtual reality!

"Then the following scene."

H-He's still kind of aloof...
___

"Toffee sank back into the corrupted magic to avoid the Ragnarok, and reemerged elsewhere to avoid the binding spell circles as well."

"If the others can keep him busy long enough, it seems that Ruby's Silver Eyes and Nanoha's Starlight Breaker would have the best chance at damaging him."

___

Lapis: That's... not like any power I've ever heard of before.

(Now I think Ren should be there when the Diamonds show up again :V)

if even Parvati is vouching for her, I think we can offer Kama just one chance. especially if what she said about Toffee is true.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "That's right" -pats fellow dragon-
---
-And I've been in class so still need to think- :p
---
Oh I don't mind, he needed a partner badly, so you've helped each other a lot! Plus again, it is so cute~
---
-Which this time she actually drank-
-who giggles-
---
-DAMMIT-
---
Wolf: Cute?
---
-cute-

Ford: There's more Grimm where that came from, unfortunately...
___

"She isn't about to fail them..."
Phosphora: "Unfortunately..."
---
Jaune: "I think the coast is clear."

------

------
------

"She's been fighting for so long that she hasn't had any time to recharge it..."

___

___

"Toffee sank back into the corrupted magic to avoid the Ragnarok, and reemerged elsewhere to avoid the binding spell circles as well."

"If the others can keep him busy long enough, it seems that Ruby's Silver Eyes and Nanoha's Starlight Breaker would have the best chance at damaging him."

___

if even Parvati is vouching for her, I think we can offer Kama just one chance. especially if what she said about Toffee is true.
Coyle: -noticed- "What is your power source, metal girl?"
---
Zelda: "Filo is cute."
---
Sothis: -grabs the bow and starts charging a powerful shot of her own- "Have you ever wondered what it felt like to have a star falling on you?"
---
Link: "We just need a way for her to overcome the Seals."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't want anything bad to happen to any of you!
___

"For once, Specter Knight was smug under his helmet."

Specter: (Egotistical he may be, he is still a formidable warrior... When he isn't lazing around.)
___

"He won't allow any harm to come to his family..."
Charlotte: "I'll be careful and try to remain safe"
---
-Indeed. Who knows? Maybe if he wasn't so lazy and had used his Heirlooms, the Blue Burrower's journey would have ended as soon as it began-
---
-Or else he'll spill their blood-

___

___

___

---
---
Sothis: -grabs the bow and starts charging a powerful shot of her own- "Have you ever wondered what it felt like to have a star falling on you?"
---
Hayate: -Noticed and placed herself in front of the gynoid- "Do you need more energy?"
---
-However, the dragon was an undead, and awoke with a roar, Naofumi and Raphtalia didn't have the means to fight it so they try to retreat. But Filo, being a filolial, instinctively hates dragons, and jumped to kick it in the head. They have no option it seems, Naofumi rationalizes that if it remains here, th villagers would die anyway, so they must beat it, and Filo once again tried to kick it... But this time the dragon expected it, opened its mouth, and swallowed her-

-Raphtalia and Naofumi looked in horror, the latter unable to formulate words, as he remembered moments they've shared, and internlly wonders what more will this world tke from him, remembering now his misfortunes, feeling hatred... It is then that distorted messages started to appear in his stat menu-

Hate.png

---
-Nanoha hopes she can charge it in time...-
---
Shiki: "Fine..."

-Fujino bended any arrow fired at her midair-
-who giggles-
---
-DAMMIT-
---
---
-cute-
Tiki: I feel a deja vu... -of herself as a kiddo-
---
-Something comes from the trapdoors!-
---
Your relationshp, I mean. -to herself- And you~
---
Erika: "Ah, it tastes good~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Beowolves, Goliaths, Ursas, Creeps, Nevermores, Boarbatusks, Lancers...
___

Claptrap: For how long is the question!
-a whole hoard...-
---
Jaune: "Not long enough, that'll be for sure."

---
---
---
-totally-
---
-what is it?-
---
Wolf: Oh... Cute wasn't a word I was thinking of for it...
---
Pan: -headpat-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-yus-
---
-NANI-
---
Wolf: It's totally fine. You're better at conversation than Drakkon, at least.
---
Pandora: "No need to thank~" :)
-Looking around, maybe Camilla would allow Tiki to handle her axe for a bit so she uses less magic?-

-Since you know, Summer A!Tiki is an axe unit and skill inheritance exists-
---

---
Oh, heheheh, then I'm glad to provide~! Now wait for us there, we'll help!
---
Erika: "But you're so great with me, and we're the same person too~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Indeed. Who knows? Maybe if he wasn't so lazy and had used his Heirlooms, the Blue Burrower's journey would have ended as soon as it began-
---
Please do, Charlotte... "All on board with Chen Gong's plan, but still worries about Charlotte."
___

"Alas, it didn't turn out that way. But perhaps he can still help with this situation..."
___

"A Papa Wolf in more than one sense of the term."

-a whole hoard...-
---
Jaune: "Not long enough, that'll be for sure."
"It's practically a given, since Beacon is now likely the only place in Remnant left for so many people to be feeling so many negative emotions at once..."
___

Penny: Should I remain here? The infirmary has become Chaldea's last line of defense...

-who giggles-
---
-DAMMIT-
---
---
-cute-

Phosphora: "Unfortunately..."
---
Jaune: "I think the coast is clear."

---
---
---
---
---

Hayate: -Noticed and placed herself in front of the gynoid- "Do you need more energy?"
---
-However, the dragon was an undead, and awoke with a roar, Naofumi and Raphtalia didn't have the means to fight it so they try to retreat. But Filo, being a filolial, instinctively hates dragons, and jumped to kick it in the head. They have no option it seems, Naofumi rationalizes that if it remains here, th villagers would die anyway, so they must beat it, and Filo once again tried to kick it... But this time the dragon expected it, opened its mouth, and swallowed her-

-Raphtalia and Naofumi looked in horror, the latter unable to formulate words, as he remembered moments they've shared, and internlly wonders what more will this world tke from him, remembering now his misfortunes, feeling hatred... It is then that distorted messages started to appear in his stat menu-

View attachment 305342
---
-Nanoha hopes she can charge it in time...-
---
Shiki: "Fine..."

-Fujino bended any arrow fired at her midair-

---
---
---
I-I'm sure I'll be fine... I don't run on magic, but some electricity ought to recharge me...

"She fully trusts Hayate, but obviously still doesn't trust Coyle, even in the middle of a battle."

___

SAVE HER!

Peridot: It's the curse!
___

I'm afraid I haven't.

"Tries to seat Sothis away"

___

"Lapis still shielding with water."

Last edited:
Top Bottom