• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Rin, Hayate and her Knights too, all in all allowing Miyu to have her spell finished!-
---
-Just like previous times, the next episode's name was revealed after the ED-

-Melty-
---
-Nanoha is panting in exhaustion-
---
-She is screaming now in frustration-
"Winter blasts Dark Samus with Ice Beams repeatedly, trying to push or at least bait her into Miyu's portal."
___

Melty?
___

Star: You guys... It looks like we can still save the magic! We won't just stop the fritz, we'll reverse it altogether!

Milotic? (Are you okay, young one?)

"Despite being unseen, the group could hear Toffee's voice echoing throughout the realm."

I have to admit, you've caused me more setbacks than I expected... After all, wlhy else would I have gone so far just to shut your forces down?

___

YOU CAN BE GREATER THAN THIS! FIGHT IT!
-Weiss used her Arma Gigas to try and stab Dark Samus-

Weiss: "I just realized... the plan wouldn't get us rid of Phazon, right?"
---
Deadpool: "The fighting games?"
---
Sothis: "Clearly it wasn't enough. Hooded girl, keep doing what you're doing."
---
-Kama looked at Palu struggling...?-

-Cutting some of them on the way-
---
Atalanta: You mean her?
---
Yes! ...Hey wait a minute!
Ooooh, you nailed it!
It was well deserved.
-Farore pouty-
-Certainly not as graceful as legends portray them as-
---
Erika: ...I don't want her to die...
-WANTING TO PROTECC FAMLEE-
---
Blake: Yes
---
-but his time in Chaldea made him used to divinities not being as such0
---
-at some point, Pandora's body starts to flicker-

Ford: If we didn't have to focus on keeping these relentless beasts at bay, then we could rendezvous with them and get answers! We're running out of time!

Stan: We still haven't even found the kids!

___

Penny: This invasion is even more worse than when they atacked Mantle...
Arlon: "We should hurry to where the Grimm are heading. There likely will be people there too."
---
Jaune: "And that's saying something..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "We should hurry to where the Grimm are heading. There likely will be people there too."
---
Jaune: "And that's saying something..."
Stan: Better clear out enough of these freaks to give ourselves a headstart first!
__

Penny: But I won't let Beacon fall again!

Claptrap: Hey, is it just me, or does some of these Grimm look like they're glowing?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"He figured Paris would defjnely be up for it :p"
___

"In opposite to what Sakura being Parvati's host apparently causes... Seems like Rin reslly has influenced both Ishtar and Ereshkigal, as rarely as the former admits it."
___

"Until l then, he's gotta find and protect his family!"
-Figures as his fellow child- :p
---
-Indeed, was Ishtar still like her old self, she would be worse than King Knight-
---
-Anything else of interest he might see?-
"Winter blasts Dark Samus with Ice Beams repeatedly, trying to push or at least bait her into Miyu's portal."
___

Melty?
___

Star: You guys... It looks like we can still save the magic! We won't just stop the fritz, we'll reverse it altogether!

Milotic? (Are you okay, young one?)

"Despite being unseen, the group could hear Toffee's voice echoing throughout the realm."

I have to admit, you've caused me more setbacks than I expected... After all, wlhy else would I have gone so far just to shut your forces down?

___

YOU CAN BE GREATER THAN THIS! FIGHT IT!

---
---
---
Rin: "Technically not?"
---
-Next episode started with the party fighting monsters, Raphtalia foghting at her own insisitence despite being cursed. While they managed to pull through, Naofumi still reminds her to keep herself at bay. They shall return to the capital soon to buy her the holy water needed, and Filo says she hopes she gets alright-

-Filo then detected something, pointing at the direction, the party sees a flock of filolials circled around a human child, appearing to be playing with her. However, some noise was made that alerted them, and the filolials ran off. Before the OP started, there was a close up to the little girl-

Melty.png

---
-Nanoha is too exhausted, was she to do more, she would critically harm herself-
---
-She couldn't bear the sight-
-WANTING TO PROTECC FAMLEE-
---
Blake: Yes
---
-but his time in Chaldea made him used to divinities not being as such0
---
-at some point, Pandora's body starts to flicker-
-Indeed, managing to kill many-
---
Atalanta: I agree then
---
-Indeed, so figures- :p
---
Erika: "...Huh?" -worried-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-as they get closer-
---
-they shoot?-
---
-then?-
---
"Dammit... the fritz... I'm... I'm gonna have to give up this bod just to stay alive..."
-And closer...!-
---
-In rapid succession!-
---
Soooo, I guess with the deities you personally know we ain't as impressive.
It is to our benefit now, it spares us from the awkwardness.
---
Erika: "W-What do you mean?" -Blobdora?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Indeed, was Ishtar still like her old self, she would be worse than King Knight-
---
"What about the grown-ups?"
___

"But she isn't, and even if she's deemed a useless Goddess, she still has a Pokemon who cares for her."
___

"Space Pirates quietly communicating about somethung...they appear to be hiding from a glowing blue Grimm..."

Arlon: "A good plan, Master Pines."
---
Jaune: "A blue color too... that's odd..."
"The Lancers and Goliatha are the toughest targets to shoot and slay right now."
___

Blue color...?

Penny: ...IT'S PHAZON! They're contaminated with it!

Son of a..."Coughs her own Phazon"

---
---
---
---
---

---
-Next episode started with the party fighting monsters, Raphtalia foghting at her own insisitence despite being cursed. While they managed to pull through, Naofumi still reminds her to keep herself at bay. They shall return to the capital soon to buy her the holy water needed, and Filo says she hopes she gets alright-

-Filo then detected something, pointing at the direction, the party sees a flock of filolials circled around a human child, appearing to be playing with her. However, some noise was made that alerted them, and the filolials ran off. Before the OP started, there was a close up to the little girl-

View attachment 305473
---
-Nanoha is too exhausted, was she to do more, she would critically harm herself-
---
We can figure out how to safely dispose of the Phszon later, just focus on getting rid of Dark Samus for now!
___

Wait, what?
___

I'll give credit where credit is due. You've all lived up to your reputations...

This brat here destroyed a cunning, shapeshifting extraterrestrial monster who served as an ideal spy and powerful ally.

Hassan's return allowed him to.make quick work of Asriel, an ideal decoy and enforcer... But he was also a threat, one who needed to be disposed of. The Grand Assassin sealed his fate by barely lifting a finger.

That hammer wielding friend of yours managed to kill and destroy one of the most infamous killers across the cosmos. One of the most cunning and competent soldiers I've ever worked with.

The child with the shield power managed turn of my smartest allies against me.

The Archer of Red, along with her pet, sealed away my access.to my own magic. That led to my retreat.

Ingrid and Yukari's planning was one of the main concerns. It always was. But they failed to aid you the moment they failed to recognize an enemy standing right before them. Ingrid never learned from her mistake. And Yukari wasn't strong enough to protect her. And yet, they still managed to stand in the way.

You, Ruby Rose, managed to keep what was likely the largest gathering of Apathy in history at bay. Your sister managed to build up enough power to destroy the crystal that imprisoned Star herself. And your Servant was able to slay one of the most ethereal and dangerous Spaxe Pirates in history. Your combined efforts saved Star's life...

...Chaldea is an impressive force. Moon should count herself lucky to have you all on her side.

...But I think it's time I end our conflict.

___

"Can she finally resist the command...?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Melty.png
Melty.png

---
---
We can figure out how to safely dispose of the Phszon later, just focus on getting rid of Dark Samus for now!
___

Wait, what?
___

I'll give credit where credit is due. You've all lived up to your reputations...

This brat here destroyed a cunning, shapeshifting extraterrestrial monster who served as an ideal spy and powerful ally.

Hassan's return allowed him to.make quick work of Asriel, an ideal decoy and enforcer... But he was also a threat, one who needed to be disposed of. The Grand Assassin sealed his fate by barely lifting a finger.

That hammer wielding friend of yours managed to kill and destroy one of the most infamous killers across the cosmos. One of the most cunning and competent soldiers I've ever worked with.

The Archer of Red, along with her pet, sealed away my access.to my own magic. That led to my retreat.

Ingrid and Yukari's planning was one of the main concerns. It always was. But they failed to aid you the moment they failed to recognize an enemy standing right before them. Ingrid never learned from her mistake. And Yukari wasn't strong enough to protect her. And yet, they still managed to stand in the way.

You, Ruby Rose, managed to keep what was likely the largest gathering of Apathy in history at bay. Your sister managed to build up enough power to destroy the crystal that imprisoned Star herself. And your Servant was able to slay one of the most ethereal and dangerous Spaxe Pirates in history. Your combined efforts saved Star's life...

...Chaldea is an impressive force. Moon should count herself lucky to have you all on her side.

___

Weiss: "What if we need to do it by killing her?" -think of it like a Grimm because, well, Huntress-
---
Zelda: "Who is that little girl...?"
---
Rook: "No, it's our time to end this."
---
-perhaps even force the contract to break from sheer rage and friendship? :V-

-And closer...!-
---
-In rapid succession!-
---
Soooo, I guess with the deities you personally know we ain't as impressive.
It is to our benefit now, it spares us from the awkwardness.
---
Erika: "W-What do you mean?" -Blobdora?-
-and reach it?-
---
-BB didn't expect that?-
---
Wolf: "Are you going to keep talking or actually help me?"
---
-Blobdora-

Pandora: "I can sacrifice my body to save on magic, but what I'd look like after it..."

"The Lancers and Goliatha are the toughest targets to shoot and slay right now."
___

Blue color...?

Penny: ...IT'S PHAZON! They're contaminated with it!

Son of a..."Coughs her own Phazon"
-Phosphora's homing shot are at least helpful against the former-
---
Jaune: "Okay, this has gone from worse to even more worse."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"So the Pines focused on collectively firing on the bulkier Grimm instead."
___

Penny: We can't let them get any closer!

Claptrap: So much for this place being safe again! Sorry, Dr. G!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"What about the grown-ups?"
___

"But she isn't, and even if she's deemed a useless Goddess, she still has a Pokemon who cares for her."
___

"Space Pirates quietly communicating about somethung...they appear to be hiding from a glowing blue Grimm..."
-They'll look after the kids- :p
---
-Indeed, to be fair Ereshkigal's worst tendecies are also heavily toned down-

-After all, even then Ishtar cared for her, and she responded by impaling her multiple times when she tried to visit and look at her-
---
Shirou: Hold on, that Grimm isn't like any I've seen... I have a bad feeling about it...
___

Wait, what?
___

___

Weiss: "What if we need to do it by killing her?" -think of it like a Grimm because, well, Huntress-
---
---
---
-Miyu at last, opened the portal, one to a world that shall be meeting its natural end now-
------
-Then this scene played-

Hayate: "Ooooh, so it's named after her!"

-Naofumi and Raphtalia go to heal some villagers, and later he tends her over her curse while waiting for Filo-
------
Nanoha: "Y-You're right on that..." -doesn't cares about her self-harm and still wants to try to fight, which is concerning- "And my name is Nanoha Takamachi!"
------
-Perhaps that happens- :V
-and reach it?-
---
-BB didn't expect that?-
---
---
-Blobdora-

Pandora: "I can sacrifice my body to save on magic, but what I'd look like after it..."
-They would manage to!-
---
-Not in particular-
---
Right, so give me a moment, I shall unchain you! -she means using her own strength to snap the chains-
---
Erika: "But if it keeps you here, it can't be that bad!" -really doesn't wants to lose her-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

-After all, even then Ishtar cared for her, and she responded by impaling her multiple times when she tried to visit and look at her-
---
Shirou: Hold on, that Grimm isn't like any I've seen... I have a bad feeling about it...
"Responsible grown-ups :p"
___

"So it's ultimately for the best that Rin has influenced them both as their vessel..."
___

"It looks...mutated, somehow..."

Phosphora: "I'm starting to lose count on how many there are!"
---
Jaune: "Nope."
Stan: How about this number being too many?!
___

"Penny charged up a huge beam to sweep the area."

---
---
---

-and reach it?-
---
-BB didn't expect that?-
---
---
-Blobdora-

---
---

---

-Miyu at last, opened the portal, one to a world that shall be meeting its natural end now-
------
-Then this scene played-

-Naofumi and Raphtalia go to heal some villagers, and later he tends her over her curse while waiting for Filo-
------
Nanoha: "Y-You're right on that..." -doesn't cares about her self-harm and still wants to try to fight, which is concerning- "And my name is Nanoha Takamachi!"
------

-They would manage to!-
---
-Not in particular-
---
Right, so give me a moment, I shall unchain you! -she means using her own strength to snap the chains-
---
Erika: "But if it keeps you here, it can't be that bad!" -really doesn't wants to lose her-
Have we had any success at trying to kill her so far?

(Miyu's portal is still our best chance...)
___

She must be an important character!
___

Well, Nanoha, I doubt you're in any condition to use an attack like that again.

Star: You know, I never liked Ludo, and I've helped Chaldea fight some pretty nasty villains ... But I never met anyone I wanted dead so badly in my life until you showed up.

Your mother surely feels the same way. Speaking of whom...

"Some green chain constructs appear to capture Sothis and Rook, along with a few Gaster Blasters, primed but not yet firing."

Well, you all know what i want from the Butterflies, now. "The hand with his severed finger was raised"

___

"But does it? :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
------
-Then this scene played-

------
------

___

___

Star: You know, I never liked Ludo, and I've helped Chaldea fight some pretty nasty villains ... But I never met anyone I wanted dead so badly in my life until you showed up.

"Some green chain constructs appear to capture Sothis and Rook, along with a few Gaster Blasters, primed but not yet firing."

Well, you all know what i want from the Butterflies, now. "The hand with his severed finger was raised"

___

-Miyu is a really smart kiddo-

Weiss: "Fair enough, I suppose..."
---
Zelda: "Is it just me or does she seem to resemble the queen and princess?"
---
-Sothis and Rook trying to break free-

-Ruby charing another blast-
---
-if he's saying things like that, it means yes :V-

-They would manage to!-
---
-Not in particular-
---
---
-YES-
---
-and got hit?-
---
Wolf: "...That was strong..."
---
Pandora: "Awwww...."

Stan: How about this number being too many?!
___

"Penny charged up a huge beam to sweep the area."
Phosphora: "Y'know, I like the way you think."
---
-and it works-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My apolgies for not replying, was busy in my NG+ Shovel Knight runs.

...I hate the Tower of Fate.

I seriously hate it.
"Responsible grown-ups :p"
___

"So it's ultimately for the best that Rin has influenced them both as their vessel..."
___

"It looks...mutated, somehow..."
-Yeah, they are that- :p
---
-Pretty much with that-
---
-He should keep his distance-

___

___

___

---
---

---
Rin: "Quick, we need to direct her there!"
---
Medea: "Now that you say it, her name is just one letter different from Malty too,,,"

-Filo returned and said she had fun with hernew friend, Naofumi doesn't pays much attention and says "I see" as Filo explains that she's got lost and asked if she could come with them, which is when Naofumi finally says "wait what" as Melty entered the room and explained she got too busy playing with the filolials that, well, she gotlost, and figuring they are going to the capital, asks the Saint of the Bird God to takeher there. Thinking she's a noble's daughter and thus would instead be accused of kidnapping, he passes, but Filo asks him to, and so does Raphtalia, so ends agreeing under the sake of a reward-

-As one of the Queen's spies watched them from the window-

Medea: "...Okay, so she is definitely her younger sister"

Osakabehime: "Please don't be secretly evil like her and your dad"

-They left the village, the priestess wishing Raphtalia good luck with Naofum, and a brief montage of the party adventuring and bonding with Melty was shown-

6SehOzz.jpg

---
-Nanoha trying to charge-
---
-As Uni said- :V
-YES-
---
-and got hit?-
---
---
Tiki: "Sleep well!" -cuts one-
---
BB: "Owie owie"
---
I'm the Goddess of Power, you know? :p
---
Erika: "Please, anything..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the axe slices through-
---
-they keep it up!-
---
Wolf: "I can see it."
---
Pandora: "...Are you sure?"
-And Frankenstein crushed the skulls of some-
---
-Well done!-
---
Now we have to get outta here!
---
-She nods-

Erika: "M-Maybe you can recover this form later?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I seriously hate it.

---
-Pretty much with that-
---
I can relate just from the first game in Specter of Torment...

"Back to video games?"
___

"On the while, they're almost to the infirmary..."
___

"And maybe not even alert the Space Pirates, either."

Arlon: "That was a close one..."
---
-are there any?-
Stan: I'm getting too old for this...

Ford: Let's hope these doors can hold them off for a while...
___

"There's one for the quarantine zone, and one more in front of the rest of the infirmary. "

---
---

---

-YES-
---
-and got hit?-
---
---

Phosphora: "Y'know, I like the way you think."
---
-and it works-

I seriously hate it.

---
-Pretty much with that-
---

---
Medea: "Now that you say it, her name is just one letter different from Malty too,,,"

-Filo returned and said she had fun with hernew friend, Naofumi doesn't pays much attention and says "I see" as Filo explains that she's got lost and asked if she could come with them, which is when Naofumi finally says "wait what" as Melty entered the room and explained she got too busy playing with the filolials that, well, she gotlost, and figuring they are going to the capital, asks the Saint of the Bird God to takeher there. Thinking she's a noble's daughter and thus would instead be accused of kidnapping, he passes, but Filo asks him to, and so does Raphtalia, so ends agreeing under the sake of a reward-

-They left the village, the priestess wishing Raphtalia good luck with Naofum, and a brief montage of the party adventuring and bonding with Melty was shown-

View attachment 305588
---
---

Tiki: "Sleep well!" -cuts one-
---
BB: "Owie owie"
---
I'm the Goddess of Power, you know? :p
---
Erika: "Please, anything..."
If we have no other choice, we'll fight her personally in whatever dimension she gets sent to later on!

"Using Ice Beam repeatedly trying to send Dark Samus towards the portal."
___

The kid just made a new friend!

I'm sure she's not evil... Right?
___

"They are unable to free themselves."

Star: You think Star Butterfly's gonna give up now?! I'm not giving up until you're dead, and all the damage you've dealt is undone!

"Toffee doesn't verbally respond, and summons and arms even more Gaster Blasters."
___

"Dialogue? :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

6SehOzz.jpg
6SehOzz.jpg

---
---
If we have no other choice, we'll fight her personally in whatever dimension she gets sent to later on!

___

___

Star: You think Star Butterfly's gonna give up now?! I'm not giving up until you're dead, and all the damage you've dealt is undone!

"Toffee doesn't verbally respond, and summons and arms even more Gaster Blasters."
___

-Weiss using her Arma Gigas to push Dark Samus-
---
Deadpool: "It'd make a nice symmetry if two of them are ***** and two of them are actually decent people."
---
Sothis: -attempts to become a spirit to phase through the chains....but that trick would only work if Byleth could take over the body- I'm stuck...

Ruby: -unleashing her Silver Eyes again-
---
-what KoP asked :V-

-And Frankenstein crushed the skulls of some-
---
-Well done!-
---
Now we have to get outta here!
---
-She nods-

Erika: "M-Maybe you can recover this form later?"
-Hinoka and Sakura shot arrows while Elise threw ducks-
---
-then how BB?-
---
Wolf: "Not after I get my stuff." -looks around- "...You weren't joking when you said it was literally right besides me."
---
Pandora: "...Here goes... but I warn you, I won't be pretty."

Stan: I'm getting too old for this...

Ford: Let's hope these doors can hold them off for a while...
___

"There's one for the quarantine zone, and one more in front of the rest of the infirmary. "
Arlon: "We should run to gain more time rather than do idle chitchat."
---
Jaune: -goes for the quarantine one-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can relate just from the first game in Specter of Torment...

"Back to video games?"
___

"On the while, they're almost to the infirmary..."
___

"And maybe not even alert the Space Pirates, either."
I've done it with the first three knights.

With Shovel Knight, it was difficult, but passable... until the boss rush. I don't know how many times I died there... Just that a lot.

With Specter Knight... It was a total nightmare. I mean it, both the level itself and Black Knight. I passed most of my afternoon dying over and over and over there.

And with Plague Knight................... It... Was surprisingly easy. I'm not kidding, died a few times, but overall, I enjoyed going through with him. I actually beated the boss rush at the first try too, so hey, good.

I have only completed the first map of King Knight, but not looking forward to the Tower.
------
-Back to video games then-
------
-Very well, they'll find so many people going there too-
------
-Yeah, for the best not-

___

___

___

---
Deadpool: "It'd make a nice symmetry if two of them are ***** and two of them are actually decent people."
---
Sothis: -attempts to become a spirit to phase through the chains....but that trick would only work if Byleth could take over the body- I'm stuck...

---
-It's working, she trying to resist-
---
-At night Filo is already sleep in her owl form, and Naofumi and Raphtalia are about to, before seeing that Melty is missing. They remember she was with Filo, so... Suddenly they think she ate her and stare at her for some seconds before Naofumi says "Raphtalia, let's destroy the evidence" to which she shouted "WHAT?!" he says better not to get into trouble with nobles. Filo then woke up and they asked where is Melty, she replies that she's sleeping under her feathers, and indeed she pops her hed out saying they were comfy-

-Raphtalia touches her feathers and is surprised at how soft they are... And instantly falls sleep on her. Naofumi wonders if her wings have a sleep effect. Next morning they returned to the capital, Melty thanking them for everything, Filo asks if she can go with her and Naofumi allows it sp long she claims the reward-
---
-Nanoha is unable to do anything as much as she wanted-
---
-There's blood spilling-

-It's Kama's who has just stabbed herself with her own vajra-

Parvati: "Kama?"

Kama: "You're taking so long... I might as well take each of myself out whle I can!"
---
---

---
---
-then how BB?-
---
Wolf: "Not after I get my stuff." -looks around- "...You weren't joking when you said it was literally right besides me."
---
-The ducks surprisingly took care of plenty of Grimm, as much as the arrows of the Hoshidans-
---
-Then comes BayBay- :V
---
Eeyup~ :p
---
Erika: "It's okay, I mean it!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

With Shovel Knight, it was difficult, but passable... until the boss rush. I don't know how many times I died there... Just that a lot.

With Specter Knight... It was a total nightmare. I mean it, both the level itself and Black Knight. I passed most of my afternoon dying over and over and over there.

And with Plague Knight................... It... Was surprisingly easy. I'm not kidding, died a few times, but overall, I enjoyed going through with him. I actually beated the boss rush at the first try too, so hey, good.

I have only completed the first map of King Knight, but not looking forward to the Tower.
------
------
------
-Yeah, for the best not-
I haven't played any in new game+, and going by your descriptions of them, I'm unsure if I'm up to the challenge...

"But which one?"
___

"To say the least..."

"Any more of the Riders?"
___

"He's able to avoid the mutated Grimm and the Space Pirates. "

---
---

---

---
-then how BB?-
---
---

Arlon: "We should run to gain more time rather than do idle chitchat."
---
Jaune: -goes for the quarantine one-

------
------
------
-Yeah, for the best not-

---
-At night Filo is already sleep in her owl form, and Naofumi and Raphtalia are about to, before seeing that Melty is missing. They remember she was with Filo, so... Suddenly they think she ate her and stare at her for some seconds before Naofumi says "Raphtalia, let's destroy the evidence" to which she shouted "WHAT?!" he says better not to get into trouble with nobles. Filo then woke up and they asked where is Melty, she replies that she's sleeping under her feathers, and indeed she pops her hed out saying they were comfy-

-Raphtalia touches her feathers and is surprised at how soft they are... And instantly falls sleep on her. Naofumi wonders if her wings have a sleep effect. Next morning they returned to the capital, Melty thanking them for everything, Filo asks if she can go with her and Naofumi allows it sp long she claims the reward-
---
---
-There's blood spilling-

Kama: "You're taking so long... I might as well take each of myself out whle I can!"

-The ducks surprisingly took care of plenty of Grimm, as much as the arrows of the Hoshidans-
---
---
---
"Firing a continuous Ice Beam. She'll exert all her energy if she has to, she's determined to help ensure Dark Samus' defeat."
___

Peridot: Guess we'll find out soon!
___

"Multiple Gaster Blastera blasters fired directly at Ruby as she tried to use her Silver Eyes."
___

WHAT?!

damn... guess she really has changed.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: Don't have to tell me twice!

"So they kept making distance from the Grimm"
___

"Grimm charging him!"
-while working on joining the others-
---
Jaune: "Come on, door!" -tries to close it-

---
---
---
-how Servants react?-
---
-OH NO-
---
Wolf: "Now what?"
---
Pandora: -sighs- "Here goes." -starts doing it, her body burning a blue flame-

---

---
---
-There's blood spilling-

"Firing a continuous Ice Beam. She'll exert all hee energy if she has to, she's determined to help ensure Dark Samus' defeat."
___

___

"Multiple Gaster Blastera blasters fired directly at Ruby as she tried to use her Silver Eyes."
___

WHAT?!

Weiss: "We need you out of our lives, monster!"
---
Zelda: "That was cute..."
---
-Qrow took the hits!-
---
Palu: -snapped out of Kama's control from the stab- "K-Kama?!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
"There's no enemy leaders in sight, either."

"Either they all left, or they're just as much of a target to Dark Samus as Chaldea is."
___

"Some Lancers managed to get through before the door shut, but the rest were sealed off."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"There's no enemy leaders in sight, either."

"Either they all left, or they're just as much of a target to Dark Samus as Chaldea is."
___

"Some Lancers managed to get through before the door shut, but the rest were sealed off."
Arlon: "Signs of Toffee's forces are much lower than expected..."
---
-Jaune tried swatting his sword at one-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I haven't played any in new game+, and going by your descriptions of them, I'm unsure if I'm up to the challenge...

"But which one?"
___

"To say the least..."

"Any more of the Riders?"
___

"He's able to avoid the mutated Grimm and the Space Pirates. "
A part of me can't really blame you tbh.

-Craftmine-
---
-Not for the moment-
---
-For now at least-
"Firing a continuous Ice Beam. She'll exert all hee energy if she has to, she's determined to help ensure Dark Samus' defeat."
___

___

___

WHAT?!

---
---
-Qrow took the hits!-
---
-The parasyte is succesfully brought to the portal-
---
-Naofumi and Raphtalia went to the Church, Naofumi realized the religion is called the Church of the Three Heroes, referring to only the bow, spear and sword, wondering the shield was excluded, as they make their way in and greeted by the Pope himself. The Pope mentions he was impressed by his battle against Motoyasu and how he evened the odds despite only having a shield, but he has no time for flattery and asks for the holy water. A priest tells him it'll cost a gold coin, which is very expensive, but Naofumi has no issue with it. When Raphtalia asks him he doesn't needs to, he says she's worth it-

-A nun at first just gave him cheap holy water, he demanded and the Pope told her to not make such mistake again, as God watches all. He obtains the necessary holy water, and as they go off, the Pope preaches about how God gives us all and shall have Him on his side. Naofumi is like "alright..." as they go out-
---
-Oh no-
---
Kama: "Ugh... I-It hurts... I am just one of many bodies... I have to destroy myself everywhere..."
-how Servants react?-
---
-OH NO-
---
---
-At this point, they've seen a lot to not be surprised themselves-
---
BB: "Ara ara ara~" :V
---
Well, we should escape.
---
Erika: "..." -blinks- "Huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Craftmine-
---
-Not for the moment-
---
-For now at least-
It's a challenging game as it is imo.

This one is really popular among humans!
___

(...Where are they? We're at the infirmary's entrance, and I don't see any of my other trainers, or anyone else...)

___

"He sees two fire horse Pokemon after that."

Arlon: "I have a bad feeling about this..."
---
-Jaune trying to help-
Ford: Proceed with caution, everyone... We can't afford to make any mistakes right now.
___

"They're flying extremely quick!"

---

-how Servants react?-
---
-OH NO-
---
---

---
---
-Qrow took the hits!-
---

-Craftmine-
---
-Not for the moment-
---
-For now at least-

---
-Naofumi and Raphtalia went to the Church, Naofumi realized the religion is called the Church of the Three Heroes, referring to only the bow, spear and sword, wondering the shield was excluded, as they make their way in and greeted by the Pope himself. The Pope mentions he was impressed by his battle against Motoyasu and how he evened the odds despite only having a shield, but he has no time for flattery and asks for the holy water. A priest tells him it'll cost a gold coin, which is very expensive, but Naofumi has no issue with it. When Raphtalia asks him he doesn't needs to, he says she's worth it-

-A nun at first just gave him cheap holy water, he demanded and the Pope told her to not make such mistake again, as God watches all. He obtains the necessary holy water, and as they go off, the Pope preaches about how God gives us all and shall have Him on his side. Naofumi is like "alright..." as they go out-
---
-Oh no-
---
Kama: "Ugh... I-It hurts... I am just one of many bodies... I have to destroy myself everywhere..."

---
---
Well, we should escape.
---
CLOSE THE PORTAL! EVERYONE ELSE KEEP FIRING IN CASE DARK SAMUS ESCAPES!
___

Tanya wouldn't get along with him... Let's just hope he's not a total fraud and didn't set him up for something bad.

Even if didn't, he's still almost as suspicious as the king is...
___

"His Aura would be depleted by it."

"Moana was still looking after Nanoha."

___

CAN'T YOU AT LEAST SPARE JUST ONE COPY, SO AS TO SPARE YOURSELF...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Well, we should escape.
---
-like dolphins? :V-
---
Blake: "Huh?"
---
Wolf: "How do we join the others?"
---
-until Blobdora-

Ford: Proceed with caution, everyone... We can't afford to make any mistakes right now.
___

"They're flying extremely quick!"
Phosphora: "Got it!"
---
Jaune: "These are so annoying!"

---

---
-Oh no-
---
CLOSE THE PORTAL! EVERYONE ELSE KEEP FIRING IN CASE DARK SAMUS ESCAPES!
___

Tanya wouldn't get along with him... Let's just hope he's not a total fraud and didn't set him up for something bad.

Even if didn't, he's still almost as suspicious as the king is...
___

"His Aura would be depleted by it."

"Moana was still looking after Nanoha."

___

CAN'T YOU AT LEAST SPARE JUST ONE COPY, SO AS TO SPARE YOURSELF...?
-Weiss sending Lancers-

-Miyu does as told?-
---
Deadpool: "Maybe he'll be even worse..."
---
-Ruby fired another silver eyes blast-
---
Palu: "There must be another way, Kama..."

Top Bottom