• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ho yo! Excellent, Achilles is in on the plan! But...Paris... Are you okay with this, my new friend?
___

"Which everyone hopes is soon...There's so much at stake..."
___

"The Maw is scratched, but otherwise unharmed."

"It usually takes high powered explosives to destroy one."
Paris: "Can I shoot at him?"
Chen Gong: "Go on"
Paris: "Then yes"
Achilles: "Heh" :p
---
-As they go and advance-
---
-He realizes he0ll need to work more around this one...-
Mabel: GRAPPLING HOOK!

(Ugh, how are will we ever clean them all out...? Will they disappear if the original is too far away from them?)
___

Did you hear what the bandits were planning to do? All I'm saying is, if they were killed, they totally would've had it coming.

He's still fairly cynical... "Sigh" I can't blame him in the slightest...
___

"The eye was staring at eveyone, unblinking."

"Whatver it was, it was obviously a threat,.and everyone present could tell. Nanoha figured it was best to open fire immediately, while Ruby got the idea to use her Silver Eyes. Before whatever this thing was got a chance to attack."
___

(Oh, okay!)

I'd separate everyone with my signature telekinesis if I could, but I don't got the energy for it. and it ain't just 'cause I'm feelin' lazy this time...
Coyle: "If that even is the original..."
---
Deadpool: "I guess we'll just agree to disagree..."

Zelda: "Can I just point out that Wade is the one arguing against killing?"

Deadpool: "I am fully aware of the irony, Your Majesty." :V
---
Ruby: "Cover me, everyone."

-Sothis, Qrow and Rook nodded and tried to get to the eye while Ruby charged her own eyes-

Juri: -looking at Fate- "What do you mean?"

-Moon picked up on that interaction?-
---
-Tamamo still angy? :V-
-The original should have its visor glowing, so it seems that it's her-
-------
Osakabehime: "Yeah, I just noticed, huh... What a weird experience"

Medea: "Could be weirder, it could be Shuten-douji or Juri Han"

-Naofumi looked back for a moment nervous for what the bat made him hear, though he says it's nothing. They arrive at a room filled with the gemstone they need, but unfortunately it's residence to a nue, a yokai that is a tiger, monkey, snake and tanooki chimaira. Filo and Raphtalia rush to attack it, failing as the witch then launched a fire spell that damaged it, and Naofumi blocked an attack from its talons. Filo took Naofumi out the way as it did a wide lightning attack. Raphtalia tried to sneak with illusion magic, but the monster detected and attacked her-

-Wondering how it could see it, he's told it didn't see, but it heard, being sensitive to sound. So he gets an idea, telling everyone to cover their ears, he equips the shield he just got from the bat monsters, allowing Filo to use as a megaphone to destroy its eardrums, which allowed Raphtalia to stab its chest and Filo to then deliver a powerful kick that crushed its skull. Naofumi is glad, but tells them to not reckless next time as he covers Raphtalia's arm with a bandage from an attack she received. With the monster gone, they manage to mine the gemstone-
-------
Nanoha: "Already on it!" -opens fire-

Fate: "You are hiding something, aren't you?"
-------
-Pouty fox-
Camilla: "Tiki!" -goes to her-
---
Blake: "Whatever it is, we can adapt to it."
---
Wolf: Toffee joined forces with a monster king, right...?
Tiki: -Sees her- "C-Camilla...?"
---
BB: "Eh? How interesting you think~":V
---
Uh, I kinda think he did? If so they must be his bodyguards now!
-His perception of the Goddess that created life in his world is changing- :V
---
Unreplied

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Good call...They're gonna have to slow the Grimm down somehow, tho."
___

Penny: Toffee may have changend her form, but he could not change the person she is!
-warning others would be a good first step-
---
Ren: -smiled at that-

---
---
---
Unreplied
-CAMILLA HUG-
---
-gun out-
---
-a little bit, yeah :V-

Wolf: And that kid is a prisoner?
---
Pan: "I am?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-As they go and advance-
---
Then I am also okay with this part of the plan!
___

"Thry tun into King Knight on the way.!"
___

"The infirmary is more important. This is just an obstacle in his path."

Coyle: "If that even is the original..."
---
Deadpool: "I guess we'll just agree to disagree..."

Zelda: "Can I just point out that Wade is the one arguing against killing?"

Deadpool: "I am fully aware of the irony, Your Majesty." :V
---
Ruby: "Cover me, everyone."

-Sothis, Qrow and Rook nodded and tried to get to the eye while Ruby charged her own eyes-

Juri: -looking at Fate- "What do you mean?"

-Moon picked up on that interaction?-
---
-Tamamo still angy? :V-

Camilla: "Tiki!" -goes to her-
---
Blake: "Whatever it is, we can adapt to it."
---
Wolf: Toffee joined forces with a monster king, right...?

Phosphora: "Tactical retreat?"

Arlon: "Agreed."

-they ran away-
---
Jaune: "Well, nice to know Nora is still Nora."
---
-As they go and advance-
---

-------

-Naofumi looked back for a moment nervous for what the bat made him hear, though he says it's nothing. They arrive at a room filled with the gemstone they need, but unfortunately it's residence to a nue, a yokai that is a tiger, monkey, snake and tanooki chimaira. Filo and Raphtalia rush to attack it, failing as the witch then launched a fire spell that damaged it, and Naofumi blocked an attack from its talons. Filo took Naofumi out the way as it did a wide lightning attack. Raphtalia tried to sneak with illusion magic, but the monster detected and attacked her-

-Wondering how it could see it, he's told it didn't see, but it heard, being sensitive to sound. So he gets an idea, telling everyone to cover their ears, he equips the shield he just got from the bat monsters, allowing Filo to use as a megaphone to destroy its eardrums, which allowed Raphtalia to stab its chest and Filo to then deliver a powerful kick that crushed its skull. Naofumi is glad, but tells them to not reckless next time as he covers Raphtalia's arm with a bandage from an attack she received. With the monster gone, they manage to mine the gemstone-
-------

-------
-Pouty fox-

---
---
---
Unreplied
Dipper: Is that glowing visor a sign?!
___

Peridot: Does that mean he's making a valid point, or the opposite?

Either way, I've learned to be all for second chances, but there's still some exceptions where I wouldn't show mercy. At least if it seemed like there was no other option way ar first.

Peridot: Shh, this chimera ight is awesome!
___

"Nanoha's shots, even at their highest power, proved ineffective, irritating the eye at most. In fact, even Ruby's own Silver Eyes... were beginning to fail her. She could only emit a spark compared to what her eyes could usually do."

"Shortly after they realized this, the waves intensified more and more, until two massive arms with claws shot up from them like geysers before taking form. The first claw merely raised a red flag, but it wasn't until the second claw formed that reality of what they were about to face sank in:"

Claw.jpg

___

look, you two could stand here being grumpy at Link and being afraid of Tamamo all day, or you be could deal with later when a certain lizard is dead. i think we all know what the better option is, here.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-------

-------

-------
-Pouty fox-
___

Either way, I've learned to be all for second chances, but there's still some exceptions where I wouldn't show mercy. At least if it seemed like there was no other option way ar first.

___

"Nanoha's shots, even at their highest power, proved ineffective, irritating the eye at most. In fact, even Ruby's own Silver Eyes... were beginning to fail her. She could only emit a spark compared to what her eyes could usually do."

"Shortly after they realized this, the waves intensified more and more, until two massive arms with claws shot up from them like geysers before taking form. The first claw merely raised a red flag, but it wasn't until the second claw formed that reality of what they were about to face sank in:"

Claw.jpg
Claw.jpg

___

look, you two could stand here being grumpy at Link and being afraid of Tamamo all day, or you be could deal with later when a certain lizard is dead. i think we all know what the better option is, here.
Coyle: "Huh... never picked up on that detail before. Good eyes, kid."
---
Zelda/Deadpool: 😮
---
Sothis: "A missing finger...?"
---
Link: "He's right. Let's just keep moving..."

"Well, Stanley and Stanford weren't far."
___

Claptrap: Too bad she still can't talk, though!

"Except to Liz."
-fortunately for them-

-Stans see them?-
---
-Nora is sad again-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-CAMILLA HUG-
---
-gun out-
---
-a little bit, yeah :V-

Wolf: And that kid is a prisoner?
---
Pan: "I am?"
Tiki: "O-Oh... I missed you as well"
---
Atalanta: -Bow out-

BB: "Oh my oh my"
---
-He didn't expect her to be this, well... Non-graceful-

I don't think he looks like that...
---
Erika: "Yes you are"
Then I am also okay with this part of the plan!
___

"Thry tun into King Knight on the way.!"
___

"The infirmary is more important. This is just an obstacle in his path."
Chen Gong: "Indeed, but some of us shall also low suspicion by trying to stop the fight, which would eventually make it a brawl"
---
-Whos is SPINNING-
---
-Yes, so maybe he should evade it-
___

___

View attachment 305068
___

---
---
---
-Indeed, the few Echoes around don't have it, so that's helpful-
---
-With the Gemstone, Filo is able to make her mana into thread, and the tailor managed to make her a new dress-

Filo Default.png

-Naofumi said she looked terrific, Raphtalia pouted at their companion gaining Naofumi's attention. The tailor said she did her best to bring out Filo's angelic attributes in this dress, Filo in her excitement turned into her owl form... And even in that form the tailor found her adorable and told Naofumi his daughter is the cutest, as he insists he's not her daughter and the ED began-

-The next episode's title was amusingly that title Naofumi got-

Medea: "...She's adorable..."
---
-It's him...-
---
-And they see Kama as she's reluctantly fighting Palutena-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: Hey poindexter, divine powers at 12 o'clock.

Ford: It's Arlon and Phosphora!
___

Penny: :glare:

Claptrap: ...Maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut! Or lack thereof.
Arlon: "We don't have the time for chitchat. It would appear Grimm have been enhanced by Phazon."
---
Jaune: "Let's just keep fighting..."

---

---

---
Camilla: "You grew so much~!"
---
-what BB does?-
---
-she's a lot like mortals, so in a way, she's become more relatable :V-

Wolf: What's going on then?
---
Pandora: "Sorry... you're just so cute." :lol:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Indeed, but some of us shall also low suspicion by trying to stop the fight, which would eventually make it a brawl"
---
-Whos is SPINNING-
---
And a brawl would certainly require intervention on behalf of Drakkon's forces!
___

"Destroying various Grimm if he was wielding a sword!"

"Rockruff was happy to see him, Specter Knight was not. :p"
___

"Exact;y, he can simply walk around it. The stationary creature can be dealt with later."

Arlon: "We don't have the time for chitchat. It would appear Grimm have been enhanced by Phazon."
---
Jaune: "Let's just keep fighting..."
Ford: What?! "Laser pistol armed"

Stan: How fast does that stuff spread?!

___

Penny: Jaune is correct. Ren, Claptrap! We should provide cover fire!

Claptrap: Does Nora even need it? Oh well! If it means killing more horrible abominations, then I'm all for it! "Shooting whichever Grimm weren't blown up by grenades"

---
---
---

-fortunately for them-

-Stans see them?-
---
-Nora is sad again-
---

---

---

---
-Whos is SPINNING-
---

---
-With the Gemstone, Filo is able to make her mana into thread, and the tailor managed to make her a new dress-

View attachment 305082

-Naofumi said she looked terrific, Raphtalia pouted at their companion gaining Naofumi's attention. The tailor said she did her best to bring out Filo's angelic attributes in this dress, Filo in her excitement turned into her owl form... And even in that form the tailor found her adorable and told Naofumi his daughter is the cutest, as he insists he's not her daughter and the ED began-

---
-It's him...-
---
Dioper: Just don't lose track of that one, and we're in the clear!

"Jenny preparing to fire a heat ray."
___

Naofumi getting mistaken for her father ie gonna be a running gag, isn't it?
___

"Star kept trying to swim away, but she stopped in her tracks when she saw the claws form."

"Any doubt of the true identity of this mass was cast aside when a fanged, grinning, almost crocodilian-like head of sludge emerged from from the ocean. From two words alone, it was evident that his grudge against the Butterfly monarchy was now his first concern."

"...What they saw had become of Toffee.... was not what anyone ever could have imagined:"

ToffeeFinalBoss.jpg

"Speaking with a tone of complete confidence, and in a voice that was, rather disturbingly...unchanged and completely normal, despite this monstrous form."

...Hello...Princess...

___

it's Kama again... "Doesn't yet know she made a Heel-Face Turn."

NO! STOP!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Filo Default.png
Filo Default.png

---
-It's him...-
---

___

___

"Star kept trying to swim away, but she stopped in her tracks when she saw the claws form."

"Any doubt of the true identity of this mass was cast aside when a fanged, grinning, almost crocodilian-like head of sludge emerged from from the ocean. From two words alone, it was evident that his grudge against the Butterfly monarchy was now his first concern."

"...What they saw had become of Toffee.... was not what anyone ever could have imagined:"

ToffeeFinalBoss.jpg
"Speaking with a tone of complete confidence, and in a voice that was, rather disturbingly...unchanged and completely normal, despite this monstrous form."

...Hello...Princess...

___

NO! STOP!
Coyle: -uses her Brrchucks rather than the Lokjaws, so ice nunchucks :V-
---
Zelda: "And it'll probably be funny." :p
---
Rook: "Not even gonna acknowledge the rest of us?"

-I guess the "Juri knows how the box works" thing is dropped? :V-
---
-fighting? Palutena's body was covered in arrows, the Love Goddess having absolutely curbstomped her against her will-

-and the worst part? Kama is still consciously seeing her actions, but due to the Command Seals, can't do anything to stop it-

-so in a way, Toffee is treating her exactly the same way Shiva did without even knowing... would the realization of this help Kama tame herself?-

Ford: What?! "Laser pistol armed"

Stan: How fast does that stuff spread?!

___

Penny: Jaune is correct. Ren, Claptrap! We should provide cover fire!

Claptrap: Does Nora even need it? Oh well! If it means killing more horrible abominations, then I'm all for it! "Shooting whichever Grimm weren't blown up by grenades"
Arlon: "Based on studies Mistress Viridi made on Phazon years ago, it should have spread to a dozen entire planets by now and killed all life in at least 5 of them, so that bounty hunter is holding back..."

-no one's ever really delved on the full extents of why Phazon is dangerous, but Arlon is just casually dropping that it makes Dark Samus a universal threat-
---
Ren: "Teamwork is better in this situation... or any situation, really."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "Based on studies Mistress Viridi made on Phazon years ago, it should have spread to a dozen entire planets by now and killed all life in at least 5 of them, so that bounty hunter is holding back..."

-no one's ever really delved on the full extents of why Phazon is dangerous, but Arlon is just casually dropping that it makes Dark Samus a universal threat-
---
Ren: "Teamwork is better in this situation... or any situation, really."
Stan: ...That brat studied Phazon?

Ford: Not the time, Stanley! If this is true, then... By God, Toffee really is almost as insane as Bill behind all his composure. But why is that parasitic bounty hunter holding back in the first place, and more importantly, how do we dispose of her before she decides to stop?
___

"And the Huntsmen and Huntresses know that better than almost anyone."

Claptrap: Then fight like a team and kick evil's ass!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Stan: ...That brat studied Phazon?

Ford: Not the time, Stanley! If this is true, then... By God, Toffee really is almost as insane as Bill behind all his composure. But why is that parasitic bounty hunter holding back in the first place, and more importantly, how do we dispose of her before she decides to stop?
___

"And the Huntsmen and Huntresses know that better than almost anyone."

Claptrap: Then fight like a team and kick evil's ass!
Arlon: "If I had to guess, Mister Toffee wants us to witness the result of his actions, and that hunter is nothing more than a very hazardous distraction to keep us from stopping him.

And of course Mistress Viridi would study Phazon. Anything that can threathen her hard work maintaning nature would make her wish to know as much as possible about it in order to stop it."
---
Jaune: "Yeah!"

-Ren and Nora nodded-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Arlon: "If I had to guess, Mister Toffee wants us to witness the result of his actions, and that hunter is nothing more than a very hazardous distraction to keep us from stopping him.

And of course Mistress Viridi would study Phazon. Anything that can threathen her hard work maintaning nature would make her wish to know as much as possible about it in order to stop it."
---
Jaune: "Yeah!"

-Ren and Nora nodded-
Ford: A distraction we have to safely dispose of...

Stan: Huh...Well, if she's really that smart, what else does she know about Phazon?

Ford: Has she discovered any weaknesses? Solutions for disposing of it or curing anyone infected?
___

"GRIFFON AND NEVERMORES!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ford: A distraction we have to safely dispose of...

Stan: Huh...Well, if she's really that smart, what else does she know about Phazon?

Ford: Has she discovered any weaknesses? Solutions for disposing of it or curing anyone infected?
___

"GRIFFON AND NEVERMORES!"
-I'm not fully aware of Prime stuff so... does it have any weakness? :V
---
-all shot by Nora-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And a brawl would certainly require intervention on behalf of Drakkon's forces!
___

"Destroying various Grimm if he was wielding a sword!"

"Rockruff was happy to see him, Specter Knight was not. :p"
___

"Exact;y, he can simply walk around it. The stationary creature can be dealt with later."
Charlotte: "Who will partake in it?"
Salome: "Me on one side"
Chen Gong: "And my other thoughts were on Sir Gareth here!"
Gareth: "Huh... This is not the most honorable thing, but... I can see the necessity. Count on me"
-It'd make sense, as one of the Knights of the Round Table, she would be a very powerful Servant by default, she's only below most of the other knights for being younger and more inexperienced in comparison-
-------
King Knight: "Hmph, these foul beasts have been punished for ragging my ca-!" -sees Rockruff- "Oh, it's the little puppy!"
-------
-Indeed, and thus he proceeds-

___

___

...Hello...Princess...

___

NO! STOP!
---
---

---
-fighting? Palutena's body was covered in arrows, the Love Goddess having absolutely curbstomped her against her will-

-and the worst part? Kama is still consciously seeing her actions, but due to the Command Seals, can't do anything to stop it-

-so in a way, Toffee is treating her exactly the same way Shiva did without even knowing... would the realization of this help Kama tame herself?-
-As they were being attacked by Echoes from behind-
---
-Next episode started with the OP, and after it, Naofumi is seen in the cart about to deliver lots and lots of herbicide. A brief flashback is shown of the merchant asking him as a request, as a village needs it, making him wonder why, to which then they see the road is raided by vines and they must go to an improvised fort instead of a village-

-Once they're they're informed by the chief that they've tried everything to save themselves and their village from this, but monsters protrude from the vines, many adventurers having come without returning-
---
Fate: "You clearly know something"

Nanoha: "I-I mean, to be fair his personal business is with her?"
---
Kama: "A-Aaaaah...." -is shaking, honestly... She doesn't gets it, why is she worrying for her so much, but she knows she does, and feels tremendous guilt-

Kiara: "What haveyou done to her?!"
Camilla: "You grew so much~!"
---
-what BB does?-
---
-she's a lot like mortals, so in a way, she's become more relatable :V-

Wolf: What's going on then?
---
Pandora: "Sorry... you're just so cute." :lol:
Tiki: "It's been 2000 years for me, after all"
---
-Press another button-
---
-Well... Better than seeing herself above all of them-

Hmmm, they seem to be discussing something...
---
Erika: "Oh, alright then~!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tiki: "It's been 2000 years for me, after all"
---
-Press another button-
---
-Well... Better than seeing herself above all of them-

Hmmm, they seem to be discussing something...
---
Erika: "Oh, alright then~!"
Camilla: "Dear gods, that's an awfully long time without me..."
---
-trap door?-
---
Wolf: What are they saying?

-considering their lives may be at stake, Din and Nayru aren't doing anything about this breach Farore is doing by directly helping a hero?-
---
-headpat-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charlotte: "Who will partake in it?"
Salome: "Me on one side"
Chen Gong: "And my other thoughts were on Sir Gareth here!"
Gareth: "Huh... This is not the most honorable thing, but... I can see the necessity. Count on me"
-It'd make sense, as one of the Knights of the Round Table, she would be a very powerful Servant by default, she's only below most of the other knights for being younger and more inexperienced in comparison-
-------
King Knight: "Hmph, these foul beasts have been punished for ragging my ca-!" -sees Rockruff- "Oh, it's the little puppy!"
-------
-Indeed, and thus he proceeds-
"So she'd be extremely helpful in a legitimate fight, as well. But for now, it seems her services are required for a stage fight meant to distract the enemy, first and foremost."

Brilliant planning so far, Chen Gong! I knew I could count on you!
___

(It's the shiny royal knight! He's always been kind to me, I bet he can help!)

Specter: ...Must we?
___

"He sees Nevermores flying to the infirmary."

-I'm not fully aware of Prime stuff so... does it have any weakness? :V
---
-all shot by Nora-
"I haven't played any Prime games myself, and to this day I feel I missed out on them...Gamecube rereleases on the Switch need to happen:"

"That said, I'm going to the wiki for this one :V"
___

"The Griffon was still alive, but Claptrap was able.to freeze one of it's wings, which Penny destroyed with a beam."

---
---

---

---
-Next episode started with the OP, and after it, Naofumi is seen in the cart about to deliver lots and lots of herbicide. A brief flashback is shown of the merchant asking him as a request, as a village needs it, making him wonder why, to which then they see the road is raided by vines and they must go to an improvised fort instead of a village-

-Once they're they're informed by the chief that they've tried everything to save themselves and their village from this, but monsters protrude from the vines, many adventurers having come without returning-
---

---
Kama: "A-Aaaaah...." -is shaking, honestly... She doesn't gets it, why is she worrying for her so much, but she knows she does, and feels tremendous guilt-

"Dipper ran for cover, and Mabel let the original Dark Samus go so she could escape as well and help her brother."
___

Well, looks they'ee gonna have to clear our a vine and some evil mooks.

They can totally do that!

___

Marco: So what is it?

Moon: Ingrid told me much about the box, but I do not know how to use it...Do you?

My apologies, but a member of the monarchy should always he addressed first, shouldn't they?

Star: Toffee?! Aha! I knew it! We all knew that the Whispering Spell had to send you somewhere! :smirk:

...Wait a minute, is all this goop you?

...Ew ew ew ew ew ew ew! :urg:

"Toffee sank back into this black ocean, leaving only his head visible as he swam around, circling Star and the others, his smirk never disappearing from his expression."

You don't even recognize your own magic when you're swimming in ir.

"Upon closer observation the group could see various spots of sparkling, golden liquid among the masses of greenish black sludge. As for what this golden substance is...Well, didn't Nanoha just say she detected high levels of mana in this dimension?"

___

"It could be Kama's last chance ro overcome the order of the Command Seal... But is it even possible?"

give us one good reason why we shouldn't leave you dead where you stand, Kama... 'cause I'm.not seeing any so far.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Camilla: "Dear gods, that's an awfully long time without me..."
---
-trap door?-
---
Wolf: What are they saying?

-considering their lives may be at stake, Din and Nayru aren't doing anything about this breach Farore is doing by directly helping a hero?-
---
-headpat-
Tiki: "Yes, long time since the days of Marth, I come from the time Chrom and Robin are from"
------
-Trap door-
------
Something about distracting or something...

-...They should, come to think of-
------
-How cute~-
"So she'd be extremely helpful in a legitimate fight, as well. But for now, it seems her services are required for a stage fight meant to distract the enemy, first and foremost."

Brilliant planning so far, Chen Gong! I knew I could count on you!
___

(It's the shiny royal knight! He's always been kind to me, I bet he can help!)

Specter: ...Must we?
___

"He sees Nevermores flying to the infirmary."
Chen Gong: "While that is on, Ms. Corday should act"
---
Ishtar: "Dunno, he seems nice"

Ereshkigal: "...From you, that's not saying much"
---
-Once again, throwing swords-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---

"Dipper ran for cover, and Mabel let the original Dark Samus go so she could escape as well and help her brother."
___

___

Moon: Ingrid told me much about the box, but I do not know how to use it...Do you?

My apologies, but a member of the monarchy should always he addressed first, shouldn't they?

Star: Toffee?! Aha! I knew it! We all knew that the Whispering Spell had to send you somewhere! :smirk:

"Toffee sank back into this black ocean, leaving only his head visible as he swam around, circling Star and the others, his smirk never disappearing from his expression."

"Upon closer observation the group could see various spots of sparkling, golden liquid among the masses of greenish black sludge. As for what this golden substance is...Well, didn't Nanoha just say she detected high levels of mana in this dimension?"

___

"It could be Kama's last chance ro overcome the order of the Command Seal... But is it even possible?"

give us one good reason why we shouldn't leave you dead where you stand, Kama... 'cause I'm.not seeing any so far.
-Coyle chuckling to herself about how practical being invisible is-
---
Zelda: "They've face harder, I'm sure."
---
Juri: "Well, what do you want to know about it?" -would tease or mess around, but given the stakes, she's more willing to cooperate-

Sothis: "That is simply disgusting..."

Qrow: "I'm getting Salem vibes from you, and I'm not sure what to think of it..."
---
Link: -getting a good look at her- "Because she's scared..."

// Kinda wish I had Ren for that moment due to recent stuff, but Link'll do :V

"I haven't played any Prime games myself, and to this day I feel I missed out on them...Gamecube rereleases on the Switch need to happen:"

"That said, I'm going to the wiki for this one :V"
___

"The Griffon was still alive, but Claptrap was able.to freeze one of it's wings, which Penny destroyed with a beam."
-alrighty then :V-
---
-and it fell into a hammer strike from Nora-

-teamwork~-

Tiki: "Yes, long time since the days of Marth, I come from the time Chrom and Robin are from"
------
-Trap door-
------
Something about distracting or something...

-...They should, come to think of-
------
-How cute~-
Hinoka: "Damn..."
---
-Blake actually expected that one and used her Semblance to get out of it-
---
Wolf: Anything else?

-should stop Farore or take a more direct approach at helping Chaldea? no Golden Goddesses = no one to protect the Sacred Realm, after all-
---
-YES-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "While that is on, Ms. Corday should act"
---
Ishtar: "Dunno, he seems nice"

Ereshkigal: "...From you, that's not saying much"
---
-Once again, throwing swords-
And what about me? What's my role? :b:
___

(What's that supposed to mean?) "Defensive since this is one of his trainers"
___

"Many are impaled and instantly killed, but there's plenty more where that came from."

---

-teamwork~-
"Most of what I found is that Samus had a special disposal method for it, and that Dark Samus dying would render all Phazon useless."
___

Penny: We're doing great, everyone!

"If the Griffon survived that, it was stunned and open for Ren to shoot."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
Juri: "Well, what do you want to know about it?" -would tease or mess around, but given the stakes, she's more willing to cooperate-

Qrow: "I'm getting Salem vibes from you, and I'm not sure what to think of it..."
---

-Dark Samus quickly shot Phazon bullets right at the twins-
----------
-Naofumi tells Filo to seek for the adventurers, and she went and bringed them quick, with her mentioning how it was overraid by plant monsters and thinking they were idiots, Raphtalia told her to have manners. The villagers seeing Filo speak realized this is thr rumored bird god and its saint, so they begged him to treat their ill, mostly children with parasitic plants all over them. Since they were there to deliver the herbicide, may as well-

-After treating the ill, they begged him to save their village. They explain that they've been plagued by hunger for long, but then one day the Spear Hero came with a seed that would bring them food once more. After planting it, they realized that there was a legend of an alchemist having made a seed so powerful they sealed it away, Naofumi connecting the dots Motoyasu gave them the seed from that chest in the temple ruins-

Osakabehime: "I knew it!"

-He questions them on having accepted the seed knowing said legend, but they beg by offering some money before he fights it. Naofumi says he hates cleaning after Motoyasu, but he'll earn his keep and goes-
----------
Fate: "It would be the most required"

Nanoha: "All of this is mana in itself?"
----------
Kama: "W-Well, now's your chance then...!" -trying to resist, but with Toffee being in magic itself...-
---
---

-should stop Farore or take a more direct approach at helping Chaldea? no Golden Goddesses = no one to protect the Sacred Realm, after all-
---
-YES-
Tiki: "Regardless, I am very happy to see you, I only wish it was on better circumstances"
---
-Atalanta also did, jumping before it could open-
---
Let me see a little bit longer... Ooooh, they have dimensional portals.

-If there's no magic, there's no Sacred Realm or them, and that means Hyrule fully collapsing-
---
Erika: "Let me try again!"
And what about me? What's my role? :b:
___

(What's that supposed to mean?) "Defensive since this is one of his trainers"
___

"Many are impaled and instantly killed, but there's plenty more where that came from."
Chen Gong: "You my Prince, shall be the one to call on the guards to stop them"
---
Ereshkigal: "Uuuuh, nothing?"

King Knight: -Sees Specter- "Oh, it's you..."
---
-He growls at them-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Most of what I found is that Samus had a special disposal method for it, and that Dark Samus dying would render all Phazon useless."
___

Penny: We're doing great, everyone!

"If the Griffon survived that, it was stunned and open for Ren to shoot."
-looking at wikis, the only reason Samus escaped corruption is that she killed Dark Samus before it was too late for her to be fully corrupted, so...-

Arlon: "The cure is to kill the source. It is otherwise impossible to get rid of."
---
-he stabbed it instead-

Tiki: "Regardless, I am very happy to see you, I only wish it was on better circumstances"
---
---

-If there's no magic, there's no Sacred Realm or them, and that means Hyrule fully collapsing-
---
Hinoka: "Likewise,"
---
-and both attacked BB?-
---
-and Drakkon is going through one to get Lonk?-
---
Pan: "Go ahead."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
-He growls at them-
"Gasp' That's perfect!
___

"Grumpy Eevee"

Specter: King Knight...
___

"It caught the attention of a few, which attempt to dive bomb him."

-looking at wikis, the only reason Samus escaped corruption is that she killed Dark Samus before it was too late for her to be fully corrupted, so...-

Arlon: "The cure is to kill the source. It is otherwise impossible to get rid of."
---
-he stabbed it instead-
Ford: Then that's what we have to do...

Stan: Not good...

Ford: If we fail, this building will become uninhabitable, and at this rate, that's a best case scenario...
___

"It roars in pain!"

"Jaune attacks it as well?"

---
---

---

---

-teamwork~-

---
---

---
-YES-
----------
-Naofumi tells Filo to seek for the adventurers, and she went and bringed them quick, with her mentioning how it was overraid by plant monsters and thinking they were idiots, Raphtalia told her to have manners. The villagers seeing Filo speak realized this is thr rumored bird god and its saint, so they begged him to treat their ill, mostly children with parasitic plants all over them. Since they were there to deliver the herbicide, may as well-

-After treating the ill, they begged him to save their village. They explain that they've been plagued by hunger for long, but then one day the Spear Hero came with a seed that would bring them food once more. After planting it, they realized that there was a legend of an alchemist having made a seed so powerful they sealed it away, Naofumi connecting the dots Motoyasu gave them the seed from that chest in the temple ruins-

-He questions them on having accepted the seed knowing said legend, but they beg by offering some money before he fights it. Naofumi says he hates cleaning after Motoyasu, but he'll earn his keep and goes-
----------

----------
Kama: "W-Well, now's your chance then...!" -trying to resist, but with Toffee being in magic itself...-

---
---

---

---

---
-He growls at them-
"Mabel grabbed her twin brother by the arm and tried to make an escape by firing her grappling hook at the nearest high ledge she could see."
___

This...isn't bringing back the best memories. "Referring to Flowey"

Peridot: Motoyasu screwed up again?
___

Star: All of it...? "Even holding a glob of pure magic in her hand"

Magic. Mana. Power beyond human understanding...Whatever you may call it, this is the source of it's power. It was until I got here. Compare to anyone you wish. It's not going to help you now.

"As soon as Toffee's claw came into contact with some of this raw magic, it turned from golden, to greenish black, and lost it's power."

"...All this time, Toffee has been all this time. This is the form Toffee has taken all this time...This is what Toffee has willingly done to himself, all in the name accomplishing of his crusade against magic..."

___

"It's difficult for Kama to disobey a Command coming from that..."

"Well, we could just have Ren and possibly Nora launched unti this room from a powerful attack by a Grimm or something. :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
----------

----------

----------
"Mabel grabbed her twin brother by the arm and tried to make an escape by firing her grappling hook at the nearest high ledge she could see."
___

___

Magic. Mana. Power beyond human understanding...Whatever you may call it, this is the source of it's power. It was until I got here. Compare to anyone you wish. It's not going to help you now.

"As soon as Toffee's claw came into contact with some of this raw magic, it turned from golden, to greenish black, and lost it's power."

"...All this time, Toffee has been all this time. This is the form Toffee has taken all this time...This is what Toffee has willingly done to himself, all in the name accomplishing of his crusade against magic..."

___

"Well, we could just have Ren and possibly Nora launched unti this room from a powerful attack by a Grimm or something. :V"
Dr. Coyle: -BRRCHUCK ATTACKS TO FREEZE THE HUNTER-
---
Deadpool: "Shield Hero, the janitor no one likes."
---
Juri: "If I tell you how it works, you'll go crazy over it and mess things up. For everyone's sake, I'd rather shut up."

-speaks volumes that Juri's not even smirking, laughing or even licking her lips when saying this... but others think she's insulting them? :V-

Sothis: "You are corrupting all sources of power... Do you even realize the consequences of your actions?!"
---
Zelda: "What do you mean?"

Link: "She doesn't look the same. She used to be either uncaring or annoyingly confident. Now... her eyes are similar to how yours were when the Calamity returned and killed all our friends..."

Zelda: "...She's... You think she's forced to do this?"

Link: "She's a Servant, so I wouldn't be surprised Toffee used some Seals."

-fair lol :V-

Ford: Then that's what we have to do...

Stan: Not good...

Ford: If we fail, this building will become uninhabitable, and at this rate, that's a best case scenario...
___

"It roars in pain!"

"Jaune attacks it as well?"
Arlon: "We must hurry then."
---
-absolutely-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hinoka: "Likewise,"
---
-and both attacked BB?-
---
-and Drakkon is going through one to get Lonk?-
---
Pan: "Go ahead."
Tiki: "But we can talk on how we've been doing hopefully soon"
---
-Who dodged and left a trail of hearts-
---
-Right now he was rather returning to his home world for troops-

Oh and he's going through one...
---
-And thus she does some swings-
"Gasp' That's perfect!
___

"Grumpy Eevee"

Specter: King Knight...
___

"It caught the attention of a few, which attempt to dive bomb him."
Chen Gong: "On the while I shall try to remain somewhat close to Ms. Corday, as Mr. Roberts shall also be with us"
---
King Knight: "Whatever you're up to this time better not tarnish my armor, I polished it three times this morning so it would shine with my opulence"
---
-It's what he intended, jumping out the way to leave them facing projected blades-
___

___

___

---
---
Juri: "If I tell you how it works, you'll go crazy over it and mess things up. For everyone's sake, I'd rather shut up."

-speaks volumes that Juri's not even smirking, laughing or even licking her lips when saying this... but others think she's insulting them? :V-

Sothis: "You are corrupting all sources of power... Do you even realize the consequences of your actions?!"
---

Link: "She doesn't look the same. She used to be either uncaring or annoyingly confident. Now... her eyes are similar to how yours were when the Calamity returned and killed all our friends..."

-Dark Samus temporarily froze, but it was short lived as Echoes went for Coyle-
---------------
Medea: "At this rate, I can't see how there hasn't been an uproar against him too..."

-Once they get to town they see the center of the problem is a monster tree that spawns all else. It atracks them, and obviously the party retaliates. However, Filo and Raphtalia are having difficulty working together, to the point that Raphtalia got entrapped in vines and Filo snickered-

-Naofumi however got the idea to use the potion enhancing skill he uses on medicine for the herbicide, and once he did a d spread it, the tree began to die, crumbling down as they run to escape its falling. Once it dies, Naofumi told the two to pick and pile up all its fruit to destroy it, but it is difficult for them to cooperate again-
---------------
Fate: "...It is really that horrible?"

Nanoha: "This is... You are no different from a woman I once met! One who was willing to distort time and space without caring for the conseuqnces, but at least that person wanted to revive a loved one!" -Nanoha never thought she'd ever speak favoringly of Fate's creator, but here she is-
---------------
Kama: "Just try killing me already, dammit! I've caused much of this suffering, so go at it before I do more!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

---

Chen Gong: "On the while I shall try to remain somewhat close to Ms. Corday, as Mr. Roberts shall also be with us"
---
King Knight: "Whatever you're up to this time better not tarnish my armor, I polished it three times this morning so it would shine with my opulence"
---
-It's what he intended, jumping out the way to leave them facing projected blades-
What is Mr. Roberts' job again?
___

Specter: We are just trying to reach the infirmary and find this one's caretakers... "Pointing at Patxi"

"Another canine? Although, this one looks less like the usual pet kind more like a fox..."
___

"They're all slices in half in mid-dive, and it makes for a badass finishing move."

---
---

---

Arlon: "We must hurry then."
---
-absolutely-
---
---

---

---
---

---------------
Medea: "At this rate, I can't see how there hasn't been an uproar against him too..."

-Once they get to town they see the center of the problem is a monster tree that spawns all else. It atracks them, and obviously the party retaliates. However, Filo and Raphtalia are having difficulty working together, to the point that Raphtalia got entrapped in vines and Filo snickered-

-Naofumi however got the idea to use the potion enhancing skill he uses on medicine for the herbicide, and once he did a d spread it, the tree began to die, crumbling down as they run to escape its falling. Once it dies, Naofumi told the two to pick and pile up all its fruit to destroy it, but it is difficult for them to cooperate again-
---------------

Nanoha: "This is... You are no different from a woman I once met! One who was willing to distort time and space without caring for the conseuqnces, but at least that person wanted to revive a loved one!" -Nanoha never thought she'd ever speak favoringly of Fate's creator, but here she is-
---------------
Kama: "Just try killing me already, dammit! I've caused much of this suffering, so go at it before I do more!"
"Were Dipper and Mabel able to escape, though?"
___

If he keeps screwing up, it might just happen...

Oh God, are these two seriously gonna have problems fighting as a team, now?
___

Moon: ...It's seriously even worse than how Ingrid made it sound?! No...

I've seen things across many different worlds, including Mewni. I know exactly what the consequences are. You think threats against the universe will remain a problem? You eont need magic to dispose of them if the threats lack their own magic in the first place.

Star: What about all the other worlds and societies out there that need magic to survive?! What about eveyone who exists only because of magic?!

if a dimension is solely dependent on magic to thrive, then perhaps the dimension is better off having never existed in the first place.
___

NO! IF YOU TRULY WISH TO BE FREE FROM TOFFEE'S COMMAND AND THE FORCES OF EVIL, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE THAT SECOND CHANCE!

"Which I'll have happen in the next post or two :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The stampede of mutated Goliaths are only yards away!:
___

"This finished it off, killing the Griffon at last."
-Ford still have cannon?-
---
-nice-

---
---

---
-they nodded while Kanna hugged aunties-
---
Blake: "Great, a dodger..." -hypocrite-
---
Wolf: Can you see where?
---
-FANCY FENCING-

---------------

---------------

---------------
___

___

I've seen things across many different worlds, including Mewni. I know exactly what the consequences are. You think threats against the universe will remain a problem? You eont need magic to dispose of them if the threats lack their own magic in the first place.

Star: What about all the other worlds and societies out there that need magic to survive?! What about eveyone who exists only because of magic?!

if a dimension is solely dependent on magic to thrive, then perhaps the dimension is better off having never existed in the first place.
___

NO! IF YOU TRULY WISH TO BE FREE FROM TOFFEE'S COMMAND AND THE FORCES OF EVIL, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE THAT SECOND CHANCE!

Coyle: "Well, she knows I'm here..." -invisibility off, with four arms; two Lokjaws, one Parabola and one Brrchuk- "Might as well show her the full might of ARMS~!"
---
Zelda: "Probably just that they're not quite used to a three-people team?-
---
Juri: "I'm not calling the box horrible. I'm saying you guys are gonna let your feelings cloud your judgement and make the wrong call, so it's best to keep it as is.

......with that said, I'm also not saying no to your questions~" :p

-her teasing can't be gone for long :V-

Weiss: "What does it do?"

Juri: "Ever heard of cups?" -cryptic hint at its Grail-like abilities :v-
---
Sothis: "Here's the flaw in your logic, however; while some dimensions are more dependant on magic than others, there are no dimension that can work fully independently from it. Some worlds may survive for a while, but sooner or later, all of reality will collapse from your actions."

Qrow: "And that makes you no different from Isis."

Rook: "Actually, it does. Isis at least had the excuse of being a corrupted puppet. Toffee's doing this by will."
---
Palu: "O.... Orders?" -clearly doing her best to resist, but the fact that she's standing still shows she has no control of her body-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-nice-
"The Quantum Destabilizer? It'll need to recharge, but yeah."
___

"Seeing how long it was taking for the Grimm to make a breach in the cells, a squad of Space Pirates returned and were trying to burn open a circular entrance into the building."

Claptrap: Well, that can't be good!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"The Quantum Destabilizer? It'll need to recharge, but yeah."
___

"Seeing how long it was taking for the Grimm to make a breach in the cells, a squad of Space Pirates returned and were trying to burn open a circular entrance into the building."

Claptrap: Well, that can't be good!
-could be useful against Dark Samus-
---
Nora: -growling at them, shooting grenades-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-could be useful against Dark Samus-
---
Nora: -growling at them, shooting grenades-
"Ford is sure of it, but at this rate Dark Samus will be banished first."

"Which is still a good thing considering she's literally in the base and thus an immediate threat right now. The sooner she's gone, the better."
___

"They set off their own explosives from outside, which blasted the wall open and gave them an entrance, but most were blown up by Nora's grenades before they could enter."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What is Mr. Roberts' job again?
___

Specter: We are just trying to reach the infirmary and find this one's caretakers... "Pointing at Patxi"

"Another canine? Although, this one looks less like the usual pet kind more like a fox..."
___

"They're all slices in half in mid-dive, and it makes for a badass finishing move."
Roberts: "I'm to knock out anyone to find out on us"
---
King Knight: "Oh what's this? Another cub?"

-A canine is a canine to his eyes- :p
---
-He has no time to think of how well he did that, though-
---
---
---
-FANCY FENCING-
Tiki: "Sakura and Elise too..."
---
BB: "My, it isn't good to insult yourself" :p
---
I... Can't. I can look through this world since you have my Triforce piece, but it means he went to another world, we know that now. -to herself- Oh Gods, I've been speaking with him~! Eeeeeeh~!
---
-And Erika tripped- :V
___

___

___

Coyle: "Well, she knows I'm here..." -invisibility off, with four arms; two Lokjaws, one Parabola and one Brrchuk- "Might as well show her the full might of ARMS~!"
---
---
Juri: "I'm not calling the box horrible. I'm saying you guys are gonna let your feelings cloud your judgement and make the wrong call, so it's best to keep it as is.

---
Sothis: "Here's the flaw in your logic, however; while some dimensions are more dependant on magic than others, there are no dimension that can work fully independently from it. Some worlds may survive for a while, but sooner or later, all of reality will collapse from your actions."

Rook: "Actually, it does. Isis at least had the excuse of being a corrupted puppet. Toffee's doing this by will."
---
Palu: "O.... Orders?" -clearly doing her best to resist, but the fact that she's standing still shows she has no control of her body-
-They managed to, as Dark Samus was trying charge a Phazon hyperbeam at the rad scientist-
---
-Naofumi himself seems to wonder that too. Regardless he looks at a new shield obtained from this, so he started to get experimental with it. By the morning, he managed to make a mutation on the plants to make them edible and make sure they wouldn't turn into monsters. The villagers are thankful, but he says it's not free, so either they get him money or something of equal value-

-Thus they were given some ration of fruit-
---
Nanoha: "But out words won't get to him, unfortuntely..." -has Raising Heart armed and ready-

Fate: -Eyes widened in realization- "...Jewel Seeds..."
---
Kama: "J-Just kill me you all! There's nothing worthy in keeping me alive!" -she couldn't help but shoot at them-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Ford is sure of it, but at this rate Dark Samus will be banished first."

"Which is still a good thing considering she's literally in the base and thus an immediate threat right now. The sooner she's gone, the better."
___

"They set off their own explosives from outside, which blasted the wall open and gave them an entrance, but most were blown up by Nora's grenades before they could enter."
-and so the plan is made-
---
-and were shocked to see Nora fight as well as before?-

Tiki: "Sakura ane Elise too..."
---
---
I... Can't. I can look through this world since you have my Triforce piece, but it means he went to another world, we know that now. -to herself- Oh Gods, I've been speaking with him~! Eeeeeeh~!
---
Sakura/Elise: "Tiki..."
---
Blake: -gun pointing at her-
---
-not just speaking, you've been helping hiom0

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~-
---
Pan: "Oh no!" 😮

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sakura/Elise: "Tiki..."
---
Blake: -gun pointing at her-
---
-not just speaking, you've been helping hiom0

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~-
---
Pan: "Oh no!" 😮
Tiki: "Hello you two... Sorry I can't play like we used to sometimes"
---
BB: "Aw, cute weapon there~" :p
---
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOOOD~~!!!
-She feels like a schoolgirl with a crush- :V
---
Erika: "Oh no, sorry!" 😖

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

---
Ho ho, so you're the muscle of the team!
___

Eevee?
___

"Heck no, he's gotta protect Kamui!"

-and so the plan is made-
---
-and were shocked to see Nora fight as well as before?-
"But they still have Grimm to fend off..."
___

"Nora could tell they were flabbergasted over it, and some even argued with each other whether or not trying to avenge Ridley wss even worth it at this point."

---
-nice-

---
---
---
-FANCY FENCING-

---
---

---

---
---

---

Tiki: "Sakura and Elise too..."
---
---
---

-They managed to, as Dark Samus was trying charge a Phazon hyperbeam at the rad scientist-
---
-Naofumi himself seems to wonder that too. Regardless he looks at a new shield obtained from this, so he started to get experimental with it. By the morning, he managed to make a mutation on the plants to make them edible and make sure they wouldn't turn into monsters. The villagers are thankful, but he says it's not free, so either they get him money or something of equal value-

---
Nanoha: "But out words won't get to him, unfortuntely..." -has Raising Heart armed and ready-

---
Kama: "J-Just kill me you all! There's nothing worthy in keeping me alive!" -she couldn't help but shoot at them-
"Jenny fired a Heat Ray at the Metroid's back to interrupt her charge."
___

Food is a pretty damn valuable resource if you ask me.
___

"When did Weiss get here?"

"...Actually, you know what, keep it because I'd like to have many other character return to Mewni after Dark Samus and Coyle, but before Toffee tries to make a deal with Moon."

Marco: Stop cracking jokes, we need to figure out what to do with it!
___

You think I wouldn't have thought of that myself. Why do you think I sought out the Grand Servants? It wasn't only for the power.

Star: What are you getting at?

Merlin's Clairvoyance... It provided me with some quite reassuring information. Some final answers I needed, if you will.
___

"Lapis raised a wall of water trying to slow the arrows down, if not outright stop them. "

"Sanss used a series of confusing platform bone attacks, which Greg maneuvered through trying to draw closer to their target."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---

---
___

___

"...Actually, you know what, keep it because I'd like to have many other character return to Mewni after Dark Samus and Coyle, but before Toffee tries to make a deal with Moon."

___

You think I wouldn't have thought of that myself. Why do you think I sought out the Grand Servants? It wasn't only for the power.

Merlin's Clairvoyance... It provided me with some quite reassuring information. Some final answers I needed, if you will.
___

"Lapis raised a wall of water trying to slow the arrows down, if not outright stop them. "

"Sanss used a series of confusing platform bone attacks, which Greg maneuvered through trying to draw closer to their target."
-Jenny be a hero and help Coyle or let things be since it keeps Dark Samus busy and most likely gonna kill Coyle too?-
---
Deadpool: "I want chimichangas now..."
---
Sothis: "What kind of answers?" :glare:
--
Juri: "Jewel what?"
---
Palu: "K-Kama..."

Tiki: "Hello you two... Sorry I can't play like we used to sometimes"
---
BB: "Aw, cute weapon there~" :p
---
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOOOD~~!!!
-She feels like a schoolgirl with a crush- :V
---
Erika: "Oh no, sorry!" 😖
Elise: "We still can~!"
---
Blake: -glaring-
---
-LMAO-

Din/Nayru: :rolleyes:
---
Pandora: "That's alright. You just started, Erika." :)

"But they still have Grimm to fend off..."
___

"Nora could tell they were flabbergasted over it, and some even argued with each other whether or not trying to avenge Ridley wss even worth it at this point."
-indeed...-
---
-the group took advantage of that to fight them while they weren't paying attenton-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ho ho, so you're the muscle of the team!
___

Eevee?
___

"Heck no, he's gotta protect Kamui!"
Roberts: "I'd prefer a less brutish title myself"
---
King Knight: "Awwww, how cute! Come here, little one!"
---
-Exactly, cutting through as many as he can-
---
---
-LMAO-

---
Tiki: "I suppose dressing up would be different at least"
---
Atalanta: -Same-
BB: "Awww, mad kitties" :V
---
-They would be the same internally- :V

-I also gotta think what shall those two do-
---
Erika: -Phew- "You are so kind~!"
___

___

___

___

-Jenny be a hero and help Coyle or let things be since it keeps Dark Samus busy and most likely gonna kill Coyle too?-
---
---
--
---
-She probably gonne be a hero, as Echoes try to get her now with missiles-
-----------------
-They have too much though that Raphtalia points out it'll rot before they can eat all, but Naofumi planned ahead and thought about selling it to the merchant, who gladly accepted, but asked for another favor, which was to deliver goods to an inn in a hot spring town nearby. Filo loves the place and wants to stay, Raphtalia is fine with it if Naofumi is, so they'll stay for the night. Filo is clingy to Naofumi, making Raphtalia jealous-

Raphtalia Pout.png

-In the hot spring she's by herself, wondering how to get more of his attention. In the midst of it she sees a statue with a plaque that says that f a couple was to bath together here, they'd be bound for eternity. She's so embarrassed thinking about the chance of her and Naofumi... It's then she hears in the other hot spring both Naofumi and Filo bath together. While they behave like a parent and kid, she's still jelous of the attention she gets-
-----------------
-Nanoha doesn't gets it either-

Fate: "Long ago I was sent to collect some powerful magic artifacts by a dangerous person who wanted to use them for a wish, but the results would have been so catastrophic they were distring time and sace, those were the Jewel Seeds. Is this something akin to that?" -won't say that person was her creator-
-----------------
-The arrows were stopped and she couldn't dodge Sans's attacks-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Oh. Okay! Like what, then?
___

"Patxi does so, seeing no reason not to trust him."

"Specter Knight already told Kin that they're looking for more of Patxi's trainers, so being unable to understand Pokemon isn't a problem."

___

"He also encounters some Zebesians trying to break into the building."

-indeed...-
---
-the group took advantage of that to fight them while they weren't paying attenton-
"And Ford doesn't hesitate to shoot said Grimm."
___

"including Penny and Claptrap."

"The squadron was killed pretty quickly."

---
---
--
---

---
---
-LMAO-

---

-indeed...-
---
---
---

---
---

---

-----------------
-They have too much though that Raphtalia points out it'll rot before they can eat all, but Naofumi planned ahead and thought about selling it to the merchant, who gladly accepted, but asked for another favor, which was to deliver goods to an inn in a hot spring town nearby. Filo loves the place and wants to stay, Raphtalia is fine with it if Naofumi is, so they'll stay for the night. Filo is clingy to Naofumi, making Raphtalia jealous-

View attachment 305202

-In the hot spring she's by herself, wondering how to get more of his attention. In the midst of it she sees a statue with a plaque that says that f a couple was to bath together here, they'd be bound for eternity. She's so embarrassed thinking about the chance of her and Naofumi... It's then she hears in the ther hot spring both Naofumi and Filo bath together. While they behave like a parent and kid, she's still jelous of the attention she gets-
-----------------

Fate: "Long ago I was sent to collect some powerful magic artifacts by a dangerous person who wanted to use them for a wish, but the results would have been so catastrophic they were distring time and sace, those were the Jewel Seeds. Is this something akin to that?" -won't say that person was her creator-
-----------------
"...She'll be a hero. She might hate Coyle' guts, but she doesn't operate underhandedly."
___

I mean, Raphtalia wsd a kid too when Naofumi first met her, so the thought probably hasn't crossed his mind. Only reason she's the same age as him now is because she's a demi-human.

...Is Raphtalia gonna try to scheme to make herself look like a couple with Naofumi, here?
___

I know something about a future the rest of you don't. You can believe reality will fall apart all you want. I've seen a further without magic...where it doesn't. Sound impossible? Magic works in mysterious ways. Perhaps it pulled off a final trick to ensure reality would remain without it.

No.matter the case, life will on without it. I might be far from a kind monster... But I've already told you,.I'm not out for blood.

___

Marco: ...It's starting to sound like it is.

"The memory must be difficult for Fate...No one would blame.her for not specifying who this person was."
___

"It's then that Greg jumped high off a platform and tried to strike Kama with Poison Jab."

(Still want Ren for this, Uni?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Elise: "You could dress Sakura and I~"
---
-CATFIGHT :v-
---
-what would they do?-
---
-pat pat-

"And Ford doesn't hesitate to shoot said Grimm."
___

"including Penny and Claptrap."

"The squadron was killed pretty quickly."
-it was decimated-
---
Jaune: "Nice work, guys!"

-----------------

Raphtalia Pout.png
Raphtalia Pout.png

-In the hot spring she's by herself, wondering how to get more of his attention. In the midst of it she sees a statue with a plaque that says that f a couple was to bath together here, they'd be bound for eternity. She's so embarrassed thinking about the chance of her and Naofumi... It's then she hears in the other hot spring both Naofumi and Filo bath together. While they behave like a parent and kid, she's still jelous of the attention she gets-
-----------------

-----------------
"...She'll be a hero. She might hate Coyle' guts, but she doesn't operate underhandedly."
___

I mean, Raphtalia wsd a kid too when Naofumi first met her, so the thought probably hasn't crossed his mind. Only reason she's the same age as him now is because she's a demi-human.

...Is Raphtalia gonna try to scheme to make herself look like a couple with Naofumi, here?
___

I know something about a future the rest of you don't. You can believe reality will fall apart all you want. I've seen a further without magic...where it doesn't. Sound impossible? Magic works in mysterious ways. Perhaps it pulled off a final trick to ensure reality would remain without it.

No.matter the case, life will on without it. I might be far from a kind monster... But I've already told you,.I'm not out for blood.

___

Marco: ...It's starting to sound like it is.

"The memory must be difficult for Fate...No one would blame.her for not specifying who this person was."
___

"It's then that Greg jumped high off a platform and tried to strike Kama with Poison Jab."

(Still want Ren for this, Uni?)
-Coyle managed to stop two Echoes with Lokjaw blasts, but the main one still had a beam-
---
Deadpool: "Cringe!"
---
Sothis: "Aside from the Butterflies', that is."
---
-so... it can grant a wish? why not get Star out of this mess then?!-
---
(sure)

Link: -actually hesitating right now, but still has his shield up to stay alert-

Top Bottom