• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they're visibly afraid-
---
Blake: "What...?"
---
Wolf: You're still here...
---
-SWORD GET-
-Remembering how she had no mercy when taking them out...,-
---
-And they rise and rise...-
---
Sorry about that!
---
Erika: -Holding it- "What now?"
"Still... How, they wonder?"
___

(Are you still feeling okay , Isthtar?)
___

"Unaware that she's currently playing a vital role in stopping Dark Samus..."

"He runs into some Boarbatusks that are gunning for the infirmary."
-And of course, Charlotte's role since she's the from the class made for spying-
----
Ishtar: "Still fine and dandy"
----
-He tried to slash the porcine Grimm-
"Which Winter instantly tried to freeze."
___

WHOO! I knew that bird could do it! It;s as cute as it is badass!

"Wherever she currently was, Moana felt jealous. :p"

Yes, show Malty's treachery! Come on, they need to help clear Naofumi's name!
___

Moon: We all can! GET AWAY FROM THAT WAND!

"Juri managed to grab the box, at the last possible minute."

"Star actually made a run for it, desperately trying to escape the blast radius."

Star: (Lily...I'm sorry. I used the Whispering Spell again, it was the only choice I had... We... might have to break our contract somehow, for your own safety... I don't know if I'm gonna escape the spell this time....)
___

"Lastly, Lapis carried Medb and Zelda over."
-so did Weiss-
---
Zelda: "Despite everything, they did it!"
---
Rook: "Hey! Pass the box!"

Juri: "Why would I do that?"

Rook: "Cause I might be able to end this whole mess with it."
---
-Link nods-

Zelda: "....You don't need to always show this much skin..."
-Succesful in some, but less so in others-
------------
Medea: "I'm glad the Queen seems to be on his side, unlike her family..."

-The spies mention they detected traces of magic around, Malty accuses them of being from Naofumi, but they point out his affinity is for healing and support and Raphtalia's is for light and dark, not at all like the magic they've detected, granted he wonders how they know that. Malty says that she'll be back and goes off, Motoyasu saying he only allowed him and his fat chicken to win, he mocks Filo will just quick him again amd he goes off too, as the villagers express gratitude-

-Naofumi just wants the reward already, they say they will reunite money to give him in some days, but he says he doesn't wants that, could make rumors he's moneywashing them. Still must think of something... So Filo pointed at a cart, and they take it down the road, the bird happy while pulling it-

Happy Filo.png

Hayate: "Awwww, she really is cute~"

-They have to stop as Raphtalia got motion sickness. She apologized, Naofumi says she'll have to get used to be on the road, as he pulled out one last thing the mayor of Lute gave him, a gold tag that will allow him free travel around the country without paying fees-

Pass.png

-He feels relief of this as they now can go around trading and killing monsters. Afterwards they fell asleep, Filo resting her head on Naofumi's lap-
-------------
-Nanoha and Fate both fly as fast as they can-

Lily: S-Star, will you be okay...?
-------------
Kiara: "And how do you feel about them?"

Medb: "Who? Me!"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Sorry about that!
---
-the glee in her face when she did...-
---
Blake: ...How about we drop the race and beat up BB instead?
---
Wolf: If you can look at me, can you get a good look of the surroundings? I bet Link won't get a map to get out once we kill Drakkon.
---
Pan: "Lemme teach you the basics first."

-Erika would be a natural?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And of course, Charlotte's role since she's the from the class made for spying-
----
----
That's where Miss Charlotte comes in, right?
___

"Sigh of relief" (You don't know how good that news is to hear...)
___

"Three of them are killed before they can even attack, but the remaining two start rolling and charging at him from a distance."

-they become stronger or die instantly?-
---
Jaune: "Nice work..." -inpressed-
"They get stronger though mutation, but since they aren't infected enough to be under Dark Samus' full control, it instesd makes them go much more berserk."

___

Claptrap: Just took a restoration of my old combat protocol!

---
---
Sorry about that!
---

----
----

------------

-The spies mention they detected traces of magic around, Malty accuses them of being from Naofumi, but they point out his affinity is for healing and support and Raphtalia's is for light and dark, not at all like the magic they've detected, granted he wonders how they know that. Malty says that she'll be back and goes off, Motoyasu saying he only allowed him and his fat chicken to win, he mocks Filo will just quick him again amd he goes off too, as the villagers express gratitude-

-Naofumi just wants the reward already, they say they will reunite money to give him in some days, but he says he doesn't wants that, could make rumors he's moneywashing them. Still must think of something... So Filo pointed at a cart, and they take it down the road, the bird happy while pulling it-

View attachment 304838

-They have to stop as Raphtalia got motion sickness. She apologized, Naofumi says she'll have to get used to be on the road, as he pulled out one last thing the mayor pf Lute gave him, a gold tag that will allow him free travel around the country without oaying fees-

View attachment 304839

-He feels relief of this as they now can go around trading and killing monsters. Afterwards they fell asleep, Filo resting her head on Naofumi's lap-
-------------

-------------

"Ones which Jenny struck with a plasma ray."
___

Things are still shaping up for them more with every episode!
___

Star: (...I don't know!)

"Despitr everyone's best efforts, not everyone escaped the blast. It was too massive."

"Only Fate, Juri,, Queen Moon, Marco and Buff Frog emerged from it, and even that was only due to a sudden cave in shielding them from it, sparing them by chance."

(Because I want more characters than just Star to see this next pivotal scene.)
___

"Probably Medb :V"

"Though, to be fair, what Lapis wears is fairly revealing for a Gem as well."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-the glee in her face when she did...-
---
Blake: ...How about we drop the race and beat up BB instead?
---
Wolf: If you can look at me, can you get a good look of the surroundings? I bet Link won't get a map to get out once we kill Drakkon.
---
Pan: "Lemme teach you the basics first."

-Erika would be a natural?-
-Horribly mangling their bodies...-
---
Atalanta: Trust me, I've been pondering on that for some minutes now...
---
...Well, in times like these, I guess I could...
---
-Indeed, imitating her, similar to Shirou to EMIYA in UBW-
That's where Miss Charlotte comes in, right?
___

"Sigh of relief" (You don't know how good that news is to hear...)
___

"Three of them are killed before they can even attack, but the remaining two start rolling and charging at him from a distance."
Chen Gong: "Se's part of the plan, but all of us will have roles to play"
Achilles: "'Kay, sounds fun even if I still don't what it is" :p
---
Ereshkigal: The poor kid is really affected by this...
---
-He tried throwing swords at them-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
------------

Happy Filo.png
Happy Filo.png

-They have to stop as Raphtalia got motion sickness. She apologized, Naofumi says she'll have to get used to be on the road, as he pulled out one last thing the mayor pf Lute gave him, a gold tag that will allow him free travel around the country without oaying fees-

Pass.png
Pass.png

-------------

-------------

___

___

"Despitr everyone's best efforts, not everyone escaped the blast. It was too massive."

"Only Fate, Juri,, Queen Moon, Marco and Buff Frog emerged from it, and even that was only due to a sudden cave in shielding them from it, sparing them by chance."

___

-do they work?-
---
Zelda: "I'm happy for them~"
---
-right before Juri could pass the box too-

Rook: "You've got to be joking..."

Juri: -because SFxT, she actually knows how to use the box..........but would anyone in their right mind trust Juri with that box?-
---
Zelda: "No offense..." :lol:

"They get stronger though mutation, but since they aren't infected enough to be under Dark Samus' full control, it instesd makes them go much more berserk."

___

Claptrap: Just took a restoration of my old combat protocol!
-great...-
---
Jaune: "Keep using it then."

-Horribly mangling their bodies...-
---
Atalanta: Trust me, I've been pondering on that for some minutes now...
---
...Well, in times like these, I guess I could...
---
-Indeed, imitating her, similar to Shirou to EMIYA in UBW-
-they shudder-
---
Blake: Can you locate her? I imagine you'd be better than me at tracking since you actually hunted.
---
Wolf: Thanks...
---
-Pandora very graceful, even more so than Mama-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

-do they work?-
---
---

Juri: -because SFxT, she actually knows how to use the box..........but would anyone in their right mind trust Juri with that box?-
---
-Yes, but an Echo managed to surprise shoot her from behind-
---
-Next morning, Raphtalia would urge Naofumi to wake up, wondering why, he quickly realized the reason: Filo was nowhere to be found. In her place, there was a little girl with blue eyes, blond hair, and the weirdest part of all, feathered wings protruding from her back, who also woke up-

Awoken Filo.png

-Naofumi steps back in surprise, Raphtalia wondered if he knew who this kid was, and of course he didn't know! And said kid? Well, her identity was obvious once the episode ended with her saying "Good morning Master, I am hungry~!"-

-The name of the next episode is revealed as always: 'A New Comrade'-
---
-Lily was speechless, not knowing what to say...-

Fate: "...Where is Nanoha?"
---
Medb: "Oh well, I have plenty to put on for later"
-they shudder-
---
Blake: Can you locate her? I imagine you'd be better than me at tracking since you actually hunted.
---
Wolf: Thanks...
---
-Pandora very graceful, even more so than Mama-
-Enjoying seeing the life slowly gleaming out their eyes-
---
Atalanta: Alright, keep the facade of running for a moment.
---
Alright, I'm going!
---
-Erika was in awe, she really is a goddess after all-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Se's part of the plan, but all of us will have roles to play"
Achilles: "'Kay, sounds fun even if I still don't what it is" :p
---
Ershkigal: The poor kid is really affected by this...
---
-He tried throwing swords at them-
Can you tell us what the rest of our first roles are?
___

"He's a Pokemon with many trainers, after all...If they really all take care of him equally like she's heard, then he would no doubt see them all like a family. His family..."
___

"One is slain, the other survives as the sword failed to hit the weak point of the Grimm."

-great...-
---
Jaune: "Keep using it then."
"Phosphora and Arlon took notice of it..."
___

"He does, destroying a whole pack and freezing an Ursa."

"A Centinel wss trying to break through the floor..."

-do they work?-
---
---

---
---
-Next morning, Raphtalia would urge Naofumi to wake up, wondering why, he quickly realized the reason: Filo was nowhere to be found. In her place, there was a little girl with blue eyes, blond hair, and the weirdest part of all, feathered wings protruding from her back, who also woke up-

-Naofumi steps back in surprise, Raphtalia wondered if he knew who this kid was, and of course he didn't know! And said kid? Well, her identity was obvious once the episode ended with her saying "Good morning Master, I am hungry~!"-

---

---
Huh?! "Shot in the shoulder"

"The confrontation with a reluctantly fighting Kama, under a Command Seal's order, was still raging on nearby."
___

...What the hell?

Sh-She can transform between bird and human?
___

Moon: STAR!

"A massive crater was left where two wands were cleaved, with the water and some debris filling in much of the empty space and leaving part of the crater at ground level. One entire tower of Butterfly Castlee was blown up and collapsed."

"Nobody would trust Juri with it...But given what's at stake, including Shuten's life...maybe she could make the right choice, here?"

"As for Star, Moana, Mr. Fish, Fate, Ruby, Qrow, Rook and Sothis...They found themselves somewhere entirely different... They emeged up from an ocean of black sludge, one that seemingly went on for eternity, to see a dark, dreary, clouded sky where it looked like a thunderstorm could begin ar any moment."
___

Lapis: Is that eveyone?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Awoken Filo.png
Awoken Filo.png

---

---

"The confrontation with a reluctantly fighting Kama, under a Command Seal's order, was still raging on nearby."
___

...What the hell?

___

"A massive crater was left where two wands were cleaved, with the water and some debris filling in much of the empty space and leaving part of the crater at ground level. One entire tower of Butterfly Castlee was blown up and collapsed."

"Nobody would trust Juri with it...But given what's at stake, including Shuten's life...maybe she could make the right choice, here?"

"As for Star, Moana, Mr. Fish, Fate, Ruby, Qrow, Rook and Sothis...They found themselves somewhere entirely different... They emeged up from an ocean of black sludge, one that seemingly went on for eternity, to see a dark, dreary, clouded sky where it looked like a thunderstorm could begin ar any moment."
___

Weiss: "JENNY!"
---
Zelda: "How?"
---
Juri: -holding the box- It's got a lot of energy...

Sothis: -started hovering over it-

Rook/Qrow: "...Showoff..."
---
Link: "Seems like it."

"Phosphora and Arlon took notice of it..."
___

"He does, destroying a whole pack and freezing an Ursa."

"A Centinel wss trying to break through the floor..."
Phosphora: "They come in blue now?"

Arlon: "They're infected..."
---
-Nora impressed, then whacks the Centinel-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-people notice the shudder?-
---
Blake: Got it.
---
-yay-
---
Pan: "That was quick." :p
Bedivere: -Did- Is this how they experienced death?
---
-Thus they jump off the ramps-
---
-And thus she does-
---
Erika: "Wait, you think?"
Can you tell us what the rest of our first roles are?
___

"He's a Pokemon with many trainers, after all...If they really all take care of him equally like she's heard, then he would no doubt see them all like a family. His family..."
___

"One is slain, the other survives as the sword failed to hit the weak point of the Grimm."
Chen Gong: "Alright, first the bait designations then!"
---
-It's weird for her since it's not like her relationship with her own sister is precisely stable-

-It's mostly her own fault rather than Ishtar's tho-
---
-Shirou aimed a sword at it-

___

...What the hell?

___

___

---
---

---
-And the Echo kept at it, as Kama was also forced to attack Palutena-
---
Osakabehime: "I... Don't know..."

-Next episode started with Erhard in his forgery about to eat a sandwhich, when the party arrived, Filo covered by a blanket. Erhard says "are you here to showoff your new save?" Naofumi be like "not really", as Filo stared at the sandwich and said she was still hungry. Raphtalia told her to not stare, but Erhard allowed her to take a bite... So she turned to her owl form and gobbled the whole thing, to his shock-

-After the OP, he asked what was going on, so Raphtalia and Naofumi told him they went to the slave trader, who determined Filo is a filolial queen, a special breed with high capacities to transform and lead packs-
---
Nanoha: "W-What is tis place? I get high mana reads everywhere!"
---
Medb: "Yep, that were with us"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Chen Gong: "Alright, first the bait designations then!"
---
-It's weird for her since it's not like her relationship with her own sister is precisely stable-

-It's mostly her own fault rather than Ishtar's tho-
---
-Shirou aimed a sword at it-
That means you'll be making distractions!
___

"How so?"
___

"This time it hits the Boarbatusk's skull, and it disintegrates as it crashes into a wall."

---
---

---
---

-Next episode started with Erhard in his forgery about to eat a sandwhich, when the party arrived, Filo covered by a blanket. Erhard says "are you here to showoff your new save?" Naofumi be like "not really", as Filo stared at the sandwich and said she was still hungry. Raphtalia told her to not stare, but Erhard allowed her to take a bite... So she turned to her owl form and gobbled the whole thing, to his shock-

-After the OP, he asked what was going on, so Raphtalia and Naofumi told him they went to the slave trader, who determined Filo is a filolial queen, a special breed with high capacities to transform and lead packs-
---
---
"Had thr same reaction as Weiss, and tried to retaliat with Ice Shards."

Crap, not this again!

"Jenny tried to fly in circles to avoid further hits, hoping her metal wasn't contaminated with Phazon again."

___

Peridot: So she must be uncommon among her kind.

This is bizarre... But hey, at least she's probably just found a new family.
___

"Sothis wouldn't be able to hover for long as he powers are quickly failing her...The box's energy is starting to decrease by the minute as well."

Star: "Gasping for air" I don't know! But we're sure not in Mewni anymore...

Moon: Buff Frog!

"Buff Frog carried the queen and Marco over his shoulders, and hopped to the crater as they desperately searched for Star and the others."

"The only ones they found...Were Ludo and Gaster. Both were unconscious, and the latter looked like his normal self once again."
___

JOB WELL DONE, LAPIS LAZULI!

Lapis: Heh, it was nothing, really.

now onto the infirmary...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"...Phazon and Grimm can't possibly be a good combination..."
___

"It's injured, and angry."
Arlon: "It seems to make them go far more berserk..."

Phosphora: "That's a big bad."
---
-Nora trying to figure out how to use grenade launcher-

Bedivere: -Did- Is this how they experienced death?
---
-Thus they jump off the ramps-
---
-And thus she does-
---
Erika: "Wait, you think?"
-yes-
---
-and that's when they change their objective?-
---
-yay-
---
Pan: "Yep." :p

---

---
---

Crap, not this again!

"Jenny tried to fly in circles to avoid further hits, hoping her metal wasn't contaminated with Phazon again."

___

___

"Sothis wouldn't be able to hover for long as he powers are quickly failing her...The box's energy is starting to decrease by the minute as well."

"Buff Frog carried the queen and Marco over his shoulders, and hopped to the crater as they desperately searched for Star and the others."

"The only ones they found...Were Ludo and Gaster. Both were unconscious, and the latter looked like his normal self once again."
___

-Coyle still shooting blasts while unseen-

Weiss: I feel like she might aim for us every now and then.

-Coyle won't; her priority is ensuring her survival, so she'll actually stay true to her word and NOT betray them until Dark Samus is dealt with-
---
Zelda: "They called her a 'queen', that alone implies she's a special breed."
---
Juri: Crap! It's actually getting to the box too! I need to make a move now!

-Sothis' hovering is something she does so casually that it'll be the last thing she'll lose, so once she can't do that, she can't do any magic, period-
---
-Kiara still intrigued by Lonk in a professional way, but Tamamo thinks the nun wanna... do NSFW things? :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
That means you'll be making distractions!
___

"How so?"
___

"This time it hits the Boarbatusk's skull, and it disintegrates as it crashes into a wall."
Paris: "I don't like to be called bait..."
Salome: "It is fitting if you ask me"
---
-She was a self-reclusive and when Ishtar wanted to visit, she pretty much impaled her by lots-

-That's an actual thing from myths but Fate added that Ishtar tried to visit because she was worried for her-
---
-While it gives him a second to breath, he's alert-

Crap, not this again!

___

___

___

-Coyle won't; her priority is ensuring her survival, so she'll actually stay true to her word and NOT betray them until Dark Samus is dealt with-
---
---

-Sothis' hovering is something she does so casually that it'll be the last thing she'll lose, so once she can't do that, she can't do any magic, period-
---
-Kiara still intrigued by Lonk in a professional way, but Tamamo thinks the nun wanna... do NSFW things? :V-
-It worked for Jenny, as Dark Samus is struck by missiles-

Rin: Do you want me to have an attack charged at her if she's sucpicious?
---
-Filo required to be given a special beast slave crest to be tamed, Naofumi had no option but to do it. It was difficult, but it managed to be done, and she already showed great stats at Lv. 19-

Filo Crest.png

-Erhard wonders why they're still here though, Naofumi says they want clothes new clothes since Filo shreds them when she transforms, but he says that's a custom made thing they would need to see a tailor for, he at least gave them a blanket for the while. When they went to the tailor, she was awed at Filo's angelic appearance and found her adorable, so she gave her a pink dress-

Filo Dress.png

-Filo asked how it was, Naofumi just said "it's fine" to which the tailor told him that parents should compliment their children so they grow pretty and confident. Filo asked if Naofumi was her dad, he said "no, I'm your owner", she then asked if Raphtalia was her mom, she liked the sound of that, but Naofumi said "she's more like my daughter", Raphtalia didn't like that. They asked about clones for shapeshifters though, the tailor said she didn't have any, and they need to be imbued with the wearer's own mana, but if they get some, she'll make her the cutest clothes ever-

Ralatable.png

-They went to the witch and asked her if she can do the magic thread, she could, but she needs a special gemstone for her spinwheel which just broke. On the while, she told Filo she had affinity for wind magic, and later they were seen traveling on cart as Filo was singing-

-The audience really related to the tailor-
---
-Nanoha also can't find herself able to fly...-

Fate: "...I can't trace much magic from those two"
---
-You bet she is- :V

Tamamo: "Excuse me!"

Kiara: "Hm? Is there a problem?"
-yes-
---
---
-yay-
---
-Even for such a horrible sight, they more unsettled than th rest, so he can now guess the answer-
---
-Of course-
BB: "Hm~?"
---
-Looking around...-
---
Erika: "Oooh, I wanna be more like that then!"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-She was a self-reclusive and when Ishtar wanted to visit, she pretty much impaled her by lots-

-That's an actual thing from myths but Fate added that Ishtar tried to visit because she was worried for her-
---
But who is going to be the bait?
___

"So she did that purely because she was so reclusive and paranoid that she didn't want to risk any visitors at all... Only to repeatedly impale her own sister who, at that point in time, still clearly cared about her..."
___

"The coast is clear for now, but that definetly won't be the last of the Grimm."

Arlon: "It seems to make them go far more berserk..."

Phosphora: "That's a big bad."
---
-Nora trying to figure out how to use grenade launcher-

-yes-
---
---
-yay-
---

---
---

---
---

---

---
-Filo required to be given a special beast slave crest to be tamed, Naofumi had no option but to do it. It was difficult, but it managed to be done, and she already showed great stats at Lv. 19-

View attachment 304939

-Erhard wonders why they're still here though, Naofumi says they want clothes new clothes since Filo shreds them when she transforms, but he says that's a custom made thing they would need to see a tailor for, he at least gave them a blanket for the while. When they went to the tailor, she was awed at Filo's angelic appearance and found her adorable, so she gave her a pink dress-

View attachment 304940

-Filo asked how it was, Naofumi just said "it's fine" to which the tailor told him that parents should compliment their children so they grow pretty and confident. Filo asked if Naofumi was her dd, he said "no, I'm your owner", she then asked if Raphtalia was her mom, she liked the sound of that, but Naofumi said "she's more like my daughter", Raphtalia didn't like that. They asked about clones for shapeshifters though, the tailor said she didn't have any, and they need to be imbued with the wearer's own mana, but if they get some, she'll make her the cutest clothes ever-

View attachment 304941

-They went to the witch and asked her if she can do the magic thread, she could, but she needs a special gemstone for her spinwheel which just broke. On the while, she told Filo she had affinity for wind magic, and later they were seen traveling on cart as Filo was singing-

---

---

-Even for such a horrible sight, they more unsettled than th rest, so he can now guess the answer-
---
-Of course-
---
-Looking around...-
---
"Jenny decides to remain in the air for now. She'll have more ability to dodge incoming fire that way."

"It couldn't hurt... After all, even if Coyle doesn't betray them in the middle of the fight, the way she made it sound, she might try to attack the instant Dark Samus is dealt with."
___

"The monster couple in particular thought her bird form was purely precious."

Peridot: Raphtalia still wants to be something else entirely to Naofumi...
___

"If she makes a wish with it, it would probably go through, but with it's decreasing mana levels... would it's success be questionable?"

Moon: Ludo! Where's Star?!

Buff Frog: Everyone else is nowhere to be found!

"Ludo's eyes opened...and were glowing not green, but pink. Star could see her mother, as well as everyone else who survived the blast, through a magic window hovering above them in this dimension. She was able to speak to them... through Ludo.

Star: Mom mom mom! I'm in here! We all are!
___

EH? WHAT IS THE MATTER?

"Will Tamamo try to convince Sans to sic Greg on the Alter Ego? :V"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"They start attacking more frequently and brutally than even usual."
___

"Surely there must be a way she can fire it in this form..."
-Arlon shooting them with his Orbitars-
---
-she tries biting the trigger- :V

---
-Of course-
---
-Looking around...-
---
-so they know what did this...-
---
-wut they do?-
---
-Wolf waiting-
---
Pan: So cute...

---

Filo Crest.png
Filo Crest.png

Filo Dress.png
Filo Dress.png

-Filo asked how it was, Naofumi just said "it's fine" to which the tailor told him that parents should compliment their children so they grow pretty and confident. Filo asked if Naofumi was her dad, he said "no, I'm your owner", she then asked if Raphtalia was her mom, she liked the sound of that, but Naofumi said "she's more like my daughter", Raphtalia didn't like that. They asked about clones for shapeshifters though, the tailor said she didn't have any, and they need to be imbued with the wearer's own mana, but if they get some, she'll make her the cutest clothes ever-

Ralatable.png
Ralatable.png

---

---

"Jenny decides to remain in the air for now. She'll have more ability to dodge incoming fire that way."

"It couldn't hurt... After all, even if Coyle doesn't betray them in the middle of the fight, the way she made it sound, she might try to attack the instant Dark Samus is dealt with."
___

___

"If she makes a wish with it, it would probably go through, but with it's decreasing mana levels... would it's success be questionable?"

"Ludo's eyes opened...and were glowing not green, but pink. Star could see her mother, as well as everyone else who survived the blast, through a magic window hovering above them in this dimension. She was able to speak to them... through Ludo.

___

EH? WHAT IS THE MATTER?

Weiss: Focus on Dark Samus, with the fritz, we should keep all our energy for her. We'll deal with the doctor once she's a threat.
---
-Deadpool laughed at the "kicking spear guy" part of the song-
---
Juri: "Seems that they're in that turtle's mind... You think Toffee's there too?" -was thinking of using the box to bring them back, but the thought that they legit had a change to fight the big bad made her think twice-
---
Link: "...Am I not allowed to talk to another girl?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
But who is going to be the bait?
___

"So she did that purely because she was so reclusive and paranoid that she didn't want to risk any visitors at all... Only to repeatedly impale her own sister who, at that point in time, still clearly cared about her..."
___

"The coast is clear for now, but that definetly won't be the last of the Grimm."
Chen Gong: "We'll have to fake a fight breaking out"
---
-Yeah, nevertheless to say, they are very strained-
---
-So he has more swords on the reasy-

___

___

___

EH? WHAT IS THE MATTER?

Weiss: Focus on Dark Samus, with the fritz, we should keep all our energy for her. We'll deal with the doctor once she's a threat.
---
---
Juri: "Seems that they're in that turtle's mind... You think Toffee's there too?" -was thinking of using the box to bring them back, but the thought that they legit had a change to fight the big bad made her think twice-
---
Rin: Right! -throwing mana-powered jewels-
------
-Hayate laughed too-

Medea: "They may end together, hm..."

-Naofumi thinks about selling stuff now that he has the tag from before, and then they see a man running in the road. He proceeded to beg them to get him to his village, carrying medicine that his mother needs, he he has to get there quick. Naofumi asked Filo how fast could she get there, she replies very quick without the carriage, so Naofumi agrees to get him there in exchange of a silver coin or something of equal value. Once there, he told the man to boil some water for his mother, while he used a skill to enhance the medicine and cured the elderly woman-

Elrasla.png

-Both of them express high gratitude to him, he says he just wants the reward. While the man can't give him money now he gives him supplies enough worth of 1 silver coin, so Naofumi is fine with it and goes off, thinking how they could also made business of transporting people. A montage is shown of the trio around the country, slaying monsters nd becoming some of a merchant group on the following weeks. Right now they're transporting a merchant who feels honored to travel with the so called "Saint of the Bird God", confusing Naofumi-
------
Nanoha: "Eh? Did anyone hear that?"
------
Kiara: "Huh?" -notices Tamamo- "Eh?!"

-Maybe- :V
---
-wut they do?-
---
-Wolf waiting-
---
-Dear goodness... They start to wonder where their niece is-
---
-Break into her!-
---
Did they have Servants of their own before?
---
-Of course, she's her!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
A fake fight?
___

"And Ishtar isn't the one to blame for this one..."

"If Specter Knight onew the story, he would relate. It'd remind him of how his actions cost Luan his life... Thankfully, he at least got the chance to make peace with his spirit..."
___

"There's also some Yapping Maws that try to ensnare him."

-Arlon shooting them with his Orbitars-
---
-she tries biting the trigger- :V

---
-wut they do?-
---
-Wolf waiting-
---

---
---
---
---
---

------
-Hayate laughed too-

-Naofumi thinks about selling stuff now that he has the tag from before, and then they see a man running in the road. He proceeded to beg them to get him to his village, carrying medicine that his mother needs, he he has to get there quick. Naofumi asked Filo how fast could she get there, she replies very quick without the carriage, so Naofumi agrees to get him there in exchange of a silver coin or something of equal value. Once there, he told the man to boil some water for his mother, while he used a skill to enhance the medicine and cured the elderly woman-

View attachment 304965

-Both of them express high gratitude to him, he says he just wants the reward. While the man can't give him money now he gives him supplies enough worth of 1 silver coin, so Naofumi is fine with it and goes off, thinking how they could also made business of transporting people. A montage is shown of the trio around the country, slaying monsters nd becoming some of a merchant group on the following weeks. Right now they're transporting a merchant who feels honored to travel with the so called "Saint of the Bird God", confusing Naofumi-
------
------

---
-Break into her!-
---
---
-Of course, she's her!-
"Jenny fires more missiles as she stays in the air."

"Dipper and Mabel were also observing the fight, without alerting Dark Samus or Coyle of their presence. The twins were pondering how they could help..."
___

Peridot: Do you think so, Medea?

Saint of the Bird God?
___

Unreplied on your end, Digi.
___

EVERYONE, CALM DOWN! THERE IS NO NEED FOR ROMANTIC CONFLICT OR JEALOUSY RIGHT NOW!

"Greg is with this group right now..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Seveal Grimm are slain, but there's plenty more, and they're moving fast."
___

"A grenade is immediately launched at the Centinel. :V"
Arlon: "I can barely keep up..."

-Phosphora shooting from a bow made of her own scarf-
---
Nora: 😄

---
-Break into her!-
---
---
-Of course, she's her!-
-hopefully she's still herself...-
---
-somehow :V-
---
Wolf: I don't recall...
---
-YES-

------
-Hayate laughed too-

Elrasla.png
Elrasla.png

------
Nanoha: "Eh? Did anyone hear that?"
------

"Dipper and Mabel were also observing the fight, without alerting Dark Samus or Coyle of their presence. The twins were pondering how they could help..."
___

Saint of the Bird God?
___

___

EVERYONE, CALM DOWN! THERE IS NO NEED FOR ROMANTIC CONFLICT OR JEALOUSY RIGHT NOW!

-grappling hook? :V-
---
Zelda: "What an odd name..."
---
-he edited it :V-

Sothis: "I heard that loud and clear..."
---
-Tamamo about to punch someone?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
A fake fight?
___

"And Ishtar isn't the one to blame for this one..."

"If Specter Knight onew the story, he would relate. It'd remind him of how his actions cost Luan his life... Thankfully, he at least got the chance to make peace with his spirit..."
___

"There's also some Yapping Maws that try to ensnare him."
Chen Gong: "Yes, a conflict amongst some of us that would call attention"
---
-Yeah, though it seems that, despite how much they bicker, Ishtar still cares and looks for her-
---
-He was surprised by their presence and one snagged him-

___

Saint of the Bird God?
___

___

---
---

---
-As Miyu was preparing a spell-
---
-Since Filo is a rarely seen filolial breed and he's been healing many people, some have given him such nickname, Naofumi is confused while Filo muses on some seeing her as a deity. Their thoughts are interrupted as they see a group of many bandits on the road, who demand to give them the merchant and everything they have, while also now wanting to have their way with Raphtalia, who asks if she can kill then. Naofumi told her to not hesitate in cases like these-

-The bandits smugly say they had one of them promoted from class, Naofumi be like "class up?" and the man prepared to attack... But Raphtalia and Filo used illusion and wind magic to beat and tie them up. They confess one of the merchant's employees told them to do this, and he apologized for putting the party in trouble. Then however they realize Naofumi is the Shield Hero and get smug-

-Naofumi can tell and says they'll just tell the knights they were adventurers attacked by him, and with his bad rep, they'll of course believe them. He says "oh well, we'll have to kill you then" and they were like "what" as he said Filo is an omnivore and could eat them, plus surely they killed people so no reason to feel guilt. They beg for their lives and Naofumi decided to spare them... After taking all their loot-
---
-What Uni said- :V
---
-Oh she wanna-

Kiara: :lol:
---
---
---
-YES-
-If Kamui hasn't destroyed her stone...-
---
BB: "My, what?"
---
Well, they do now.
---
-If she is incredibly beautiful, an alternate child her would obviously be incredibly cute-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-Yeah, though it seems that, despite how much they bicker, Ishtar still cares and looks for her-
---
Ho ho! That's0erfect! rWhich of us will stage this conflict, Chen Gong?
___

"As strained as their relationship is, Ishtar still cares and worries about her sister..."
___

"It grabbed him by the tail and pulled him up to he ceiling."

Arlon: "I can barely keep up..."

-Phosphora shooting from a bow made of her own scarf-
---
Nora: 😄

---
---
---
-YES-

---
---

---
---
---

---
-Since Filo is a rarely seen filolial breed and he's been healing many people, some have given him such nickname, Naofumi is confused while Filo muses on some seeing her as a deity. Their thoughts are interrupted as they see a group of many bandits on the road, who demand to give them the merchant and everything they have, while also now wanting to have their way with Raphtalia, who asks if she can kill then. Naofumi told her to not hesitate in cases like these-

-The bandits smugly say they had one of them promoted from class, Naofumi be like "class up?" and the man prepared to attack... But Raphtalia and Filo used illusion and wind magic to beat and tie them up. They confess one of the merchant's employees told them to do this, and he apologized for putting the party in trouble. Then however they realize Naofumi is the Shield Hero and get smug-

-Naofumi can tell and says they'll just tell the knights they were adventurers attacked by him, and with his bad rep, they'll of course believe them. He says "oh well, we'll have to kill you then" and they were like "what" as he said Filo is an omnivore and could eat them, plus surely they killed people so no reason to feel guilt. They beg for their lives and Naofumi decided to spare them... After taking all their loot-
---
---
-Oh she wanna-

---
---
Well, they do now.
---
-If she is incredibly beautiful, an alternate child her would obviously be incredibly cute-
"Mabel used to gain higher ground, then bashed Dark Samus in the back of the head with it."
___

What a bunch of pathetic scumbags...I wouldn't have spared them.
___

"If Juri wishes for Toffee's demise, then their friends could remain trapped there.. But if she wishes for them to safely return to Mewni, they might lose their best and possibly last chance to kill Toffee and stop the fritz in the process."

Star: It's my mom! She isn't with us, but she can hear us!

Moon: Wherever you are, just stay there, and be careful! We'll figure something out!

Star: Not like we're going anywhere...

"It's then thatt the magic window started to fade away, and their connection with Moon and the others broke up."

___

(What are they arguing about, Iri?)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Does the bow have any unique abilities or ammo?"
___

Claptrap: Now that was fairly impressive! "Shot to the Centinel's head"

"Looks like she just figured a method out... Thoughts?"
-it has lightning arrows with homing shots-
---
Nora: I can still go all out!

---
---
Well, they do now.
---
-where they at now?-
---
-they trying to reach her-
---
Wolf: Great...
---
-abslutely-

---

---
---
-Oh she wanna-

"Mabel used to gain higher ground, then bashed Dark Samus in the back of the head with it."
___

___

"If Juri wishes for Toffee's demise, then their friends could remain trapped there.. But if she wishes for them to safely return to Mewni, they might lose their best and possibly last chance to kill Toffee and stop the fritz in the process."

Moon: Wherever you are, just stay there, and be careful! We'll figure something out!

"It's then thatt the magic window started to fade away, and their connection with Moon and the others broke up."

___

-Coyle sents her troops to inspect other rooms to see if there are Echoes-
---
Deadpool: "And then people who didn't witness would think you just killed innocent people for no reason, so that would've totally been fantastic for your bad rep." :rolleyes:
--
Juri: "Great... just great..."
---
Link: "...If you're gonna punch someone, punch me. I spoke first."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-but the homing shots still hit them-

-they found a strategy-
---
-she happily waggles her tail-
"At this point it's just like a video game."
___

Claptrap: I bet Wolf would be impressed! Or maybe just envious of how well the more.recent wolves can fight, now.

"Were they here, the Space Pirates couldn't even take satisfaction in Nora's curse anymore. It's not holding her back at all."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ho ho! That's0erfect! rWhich of us will stage this conflict, Chen Gong?
___

"As strained as their relationship is, Ishtar still cares and worries about her sister..."
___

"It grabbed him by the tail and pulled him up to he ceiling."
Chen Gong: "Logically, the ones with a previous history of conflict"
Paris: "...Why are you looking at me?"
---
-As much as Ereshkigal tries to push her out of it-
---
-He tried projecting a sword towards him-
-where they at now?-
---
---
---
-abslutely-
-Close to where Kanna, Scáthach and Tiki would be-
---
BB: "You think I didn't think this'd happen~?"
---
Huh, they seem to be guarding a monster child...
---
-And it shows, that makes her proud-
___

___

___

---
Deadpool: "And then people who didn't witness would think you just killed innocent people for no reason, so that would've totally been fantastic for your bad rep." :rolleyes:
--
---
-Dark Samus is bonked, and Coyle's threory is proven correct-
---
Blackbeard: "Yeah, trust a pirate in this one, sometimes that's not the best. There are times it's better to leave them alive for them to either tell the tale or to not drag you down further"

-Raphtalia wonders if this is really right, the merchant says that he's pretty much trading their lives for loot, like a business. Now he wonders how the merchant will compensate for giving him trouble, to which he says he's taken a liking to him, so he'll gladly give him knowledge and connections. And indeed, the merchant taught him how to craft gemstones and imbue them with mana, giving him the opportunity of starting a new business at making them and accessories-

Naofumi Merchant Gemstone.png

-The merchant also introduced him to his connections as told, through them he's been informed what the others have been up to. Motoyasu saved a village from hunger by giving them a legendary crop, a plan he's sure Malty scheduled. Rem went to the south to fight monsters, managing to kill a huge dragon. Information on Itsuki was mostly just rumors, none realiable. Finally, the merchant gave him a decree that would allow him to go to a place where the type of Gemstone needed for Filo's clothes can be taken from-
---
Fate: "NANOHA, NO!"

Nanoha: "F-Fate-chan, I'll go ba-" -it ended-
---
-Grumpy fox-

Iri: "Just adult matters"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
...Oh! Conflict! I know what my Royal Advisor means, now!
___

"They could really do to make amends..."
___

"It clashes with the Maw's jaw, and it drops the wolf before it could being him all the way to the ceiling."

-it has lightning arrows with homing shots-
---
Nora: I can still go all out!

-where they at now?-
---
---
---
-abslutely-

---
--
---
---
---

---
---
---

---
Blackbeard: "Yeah, trust a pirate in this one, sometimes that's not the best. There are times it's better to leave them alive for them to either tell the tale or to not drag you down further"

-Raphtalia wonders if this is really right, the merchant says that he's pretty much trading their lives for loot, like a business. Now he wonders how the merchant will compensate for giving him trouble, to which he says he's taken a liking to him, so he'll gladly give him knowledge and connections. And indeed, the merchant taught him how to craft gemstones and imbue them with mana, giving him the opportunity of starting a new business at making them and accessories-

View attachment 305010

-The merchant also introduced him to his connections as told, through them he's been informed what the others have been up to. Motoyasu saved a village from hunger by giving them a legendary crop, a plan he's sure Malty scheduled. Rem went to the south to fight monsters, managing to kill a huge dragon. Information on Itsuki was mostly just rumors, none realiable. Finally, the merchant gave him a decree that would allow him to go to a place where the type of Gemstone needed for Filo's clothes can be taken from-
---

---
-Grumpy fox-

"She fires it a second time to wrap Dark Samus arms up, while Dipper fires blasts at the Metroid with a laser pistol designed by Ford."
___

...Ugh, fine, you both make good points... Doesn't change the fact that they totally deserved death with what they were gonna do, even if sparing them was the smarter option in this case.

Naofumi's learning new skills!
___

Marco: We lost contact with them...

Buff Frog: What can magic box thing do?

Star: Okay, we just gotta figure out where we are, and...

"Shortly after they lost ommunications with the others, waves in the sludge ocean suddenly intensified...Until one rose high up, forming a large blob... Until it revealed it was actually an eye."

n3dkvmsg.jpg

"Star was understandably shocked and terrified; the eye was so massive that it brought to mind Zero."

___

(Is this how couples normally act?)

alright, alright, break it up, people. we got.bigger problems than jealousy right now.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"At this point it's just like a video game."
___

Claptrap: I bet Wolf would be impressed! Or maybe just envious of how well the more.recent wolves can fight, now.

"Were they here, the Space Pirates couldn't even take satisfaction in Nora's curse anymore. It's not holding her back at all."
-yep-
---
-so now they're angry at Toffee because his solution didn't work? :V-

---
---
---
Hinoka: "Is that Tiki?"

Camilla: "Oh it is~"
---
Blake: "You think we didn't expect that you'd expect us to do this?"
---
Wolf: A child...?
---
-awwwww-

---

---

---
-Grumpy fox-

"She fires it a second time to wrap Dark Samus arms up, while Dipper fires blasts at the Metroid with a laser pistol designed by Ford."
___

...Ugh, fine, you both make good points... Doesn't change the fact that they totally deserved death with what they were gonna do, even if sparing them was the smarter option in this case.

___

"Shortly after they lost ommunications with the others, waves in the sludge ocean suddenly intensified...Until one rose high up, forming a large blob... Until it revealed it was actually an eye."

n3dkvmsg.jpg
n3dkvmsg.jpg

"Star was understandably shocked and terrified; the eye was so massive that it brought to mind Zero."

___

alright, alright, break it up, people. we got.bigger problems than jealousy right now.
Coyle: "She's sent some of her clones all over the base..."
---
Deadpool: "Is it really what they deserved if sparing them was smarter? Sounds like you're trying to justify murder."
---
Juri: "...Nothing important..." -clearly hiding something-
---
Link: "You wouldn't say that if you knew what a jealous Tamamo was like." 😜

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-yep-
---
"But like with many video games, the difficulty incerases over time, and greater Grimm start to.joon the horde."
___

"Some of them are, but it's not like they can do much about it. :V"

"Some Nevermores are trying to fly to the infirmary."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
...Oh! Conflict! I know what my Royal Advisor means, now!
___

"They could really do to make amends..."
___

"It clashes with the Maw's jaw, and it drops the wolf before it could being him all the way to the ceiling."
Achilles: "Huh, I like this idea" :p
---
-Indeed, afte this is over-
---
-Who lands on his legs and attempted to slash-

---
---
---
-awwwww-
-Who shows to be a bit tired after fighting so long-
---
BB: "BB-chan knew you would at one point, so she crafted a plan for that~" :V
---
Yeah, some monster kid it seems like!
-They had a monster king on their side... Maybe this is his son?-
---
Erika: "You're staring at me"
___

___

View attachment 305017

___

---
Deadpool: "Is it really what they deserved if sparing them was smarter? Sounds like you're trying to justify murder."
---
---
Rin: "Wait, everywhere?!"

-And the Metroid is annoyed-
--------
-The place they need to go is some ruins of a temple, according to the witch, it was the base of operations of a powerful alchemist and is now filled with monsters. While exploring, they come across an opened chest with some test in a tablet besides it, warning it contained a twisted seed that, while its makers wished to end world hunger, was too dangerous. Naofumi thinks some bandits must have taken it-

Osakabehime: "...Hold on, Motoyasu introduced a seed to a village to end hunger..."
Blackbeard: "Welp, we'll know what'll happen next episode"

-As they explored though, Filo heard Naofumi say that if she's not useful he'll get rid of her, to her confusion. They come across a large monster footprint, so they must be careful... But then Naofumi heard Raphtalia's voice saying that she only became a slave to kill him, the witch says monsters are confusing them by making them hear what they want less to hear, so with that cleared, they managed to see a bunch of bat monsters and killed them, gaining a new shield. Filo asks Naofumi if he'll ever get rid of her, just to be sure-

-He says "I got a lot of money on you, so not", bumming her a bit, but Raphtalia assures her it's difficult for him to open up and that inside her cares-
--------
-Nanoha is reminded a bit of the original Reinforce's Defense Program-

Fate: "...What is it?"
--------
Iri: "Not really, so don't pay mind" :p

-Tamamo groaned-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Ho yo! Excellent, Achilles is in on the plan! But...Paris... Are you okay with this, my new friend?
___

"Which everyone hopes is soon...There's so much at stake..."
___

"The Maw is scratched, but otherwise unharmed."

"It usually takes high powered explosives to destroy one."

Phosphora: "AW COMEON!"
---
-Nora shoots them-
"MUTATED GOLIATHS!"
___

"Many are blown up or knocked out of the air."

-yep-
---

---
---
---
-awwwww-

---
---
---
---
---

---
---
---

--------
-The place they need to go is some ruins of a temple, according to the witch, it was the base of operations of a powerful alchemist and is now filled with monsters. While exploring, they come across an opened chest with some test in a tablet besides it, warning it contained a twisted seed that, while its makers wished to end world hunger, was too dangerous. Naofumi thinks some bandits must have taken it-

Osakabehime: "...Hold on, Motoyasu introduced a seed to a village to end hunger..."

-As they explored though, Filo heard Naofumi say that if she's not useful he'll get rid of her, to her confusion. They come across a large monster footprint, so they must be careful... But then Naofumi heard Raphtalia's voice saying that she only became a slave to kill him, the witch says monsters are confusing them by making them hear what they want less to hear, so with that cleared, they managed to see a bunch of bat monsters and killed them, gaining a new shield. Filo asks Naofumi if he'll ever get rid of her, just to be sure-

-He says "I got a lot of money on you, so not", bumming her a bit, but Raphtalia assures her it's difficult for him to open up and that inside her cares-
--------

--------

-Tamamo groaned-
Mabel: GRAPPLING HOOK!

(Ugh, how are will we ever clean them all out...? Will they disappear if the original is too far away from them?)
___

Did you hear what the bandits were planning to do? All I'm saying is, if they were killed, they totally would've had it coming.

He's still fairly cynical... "Sigh" I can't blame him in the slightest...
___

"The eye was staring at eveyone, unblinking."

"Whatver it was, it was obviously a threat,.and everyone present could tell. Nanoha figured it was best to open fire immediately, while Ruby got the idea to use her Silver Eyes. Before whatever this thing was got a chance to attack."
___

(Oh, okay!)

I'd separate everyone with my signature telekinesis if I could, but I don't got the energy for it. and it ain't just 'cause I'm feelin' lazy this time...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

--------

--------

--------

-Tamamo groaned-
Mabel: GRAPPLING HOOK!

(Ugh, how are will we ever clean them all out...? Will they disappear if the original is too far away from them?)
___

Did you hear what the bandits were planning to do? All I'm saying is, if they were killed, they totally would've had it coming.

He's still fairly cynical... "Sigh" I can't blame him in the slightest...
___

"The eye was staring at eveyone, unblinking."

"Whatver it was, it was obviously a threat,.and everyone present could tell. Nanoha figured it was best to open fire immediately, while Ruby got the idea to use her Silver Eyes. Before whatever this thing was got a chance to attack."
___

(Oh, okay!)

I'd separate everyone with my signature telekinesis if I could, but I don't got the energy for it. and it ain't just 'cause I'm feelin' lazy this time...
Coyle: "If that even is the original..."
---
Deadpool: "I guess we'll just agree to disagree..."

Zelda: "Can I just point out that Wade is the one arguing against killing?"

Deadpool: "I am fully aware of the irony, Your Majesty." :V
---
Ruby: "Cover me, everyone."

-Sothis, Qrow and Rook nodded and tried to get to the eye while Ruby charged her own eyes-

Juri: -looking at Fate- "What do you mean?"

-Moon picked up on that interaction?-
---
-Tamamo still angy? :V-

---
---
---
Camilla: "Tiki!" -goes to her-
---
Blake: "Whatever it is, we can adapt to it."
---
Wolf: Toffee joined forces with a monster king, right...?

"MUTATED GOLIATHS!"
___

"Many are blown up or knocked out of the air."
Phosphora: "Tactical retreat?"

Arlon: "Agreed."

-they ran away-
---
Jaune: "Well, nice to know Nora is still Nora."

Last edited:
Top Bottom