• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Exactly...Here's hoping it improves when Nintendo actually updates their online system after so long
___

(Ho ho! This is perfect!)
___

(Ishtar's okay, but Marie and Boudica aren't doing well...)

"Clesrly sounded worried sick in his tone."
To be fair Bandai Namco is in charge of SSBU's online iirc, though it's not like Nintendo's developed games have the best connections either. Honestly the way Ultimate's online is structured is a mess in itself, the connection just makes it worse. I just hope they learn for next game.
------
Chen Gong: Of course though, it can't effected immediately.
------
Drake: "Huh? Did that fritz affect them yet?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
To be fair Bandai Namco is in charge of SSBU's online iirc, though it's not like Nintendo's developed games have the best connections either. Honestly the way Ultimate's online is structured is a mess in itself, the connection just makes it worse. I just hope they learn for next game.
------
Chen Gong: Of course though, it can't effected immediately.
------
Drake: "Huh? Did that fritz affect them yet?"
I find that it's only very slightly better than Brawl's, but even then there's some days where I can't get a single match that doesn't end in a disconnection after a bout of horrendous lag no matter what, so it's still pretty terrible.

I hope they finally learn from all this, as well.
___

(It can't?)
___

(Y-Yes, I'm afraid it has...)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dark Samus dodged and tried to grab-

-By now Shamal had teleported Ahim, EMIYA and Medusa off-
---
-They think it's so weird how different their Japans are, moreso Naofumi, who also wonders why the shield isn't that familiar as a weapon in games they played... And Motoyasu is blunt: No one picks Shielder classes in games they're a thing because it's seen as a clas for losers due to its low defenses. While not as rude, Ren and Itsuki kinda agree. Still though, Naofumi keeps himself in high spirits, wanting to meet his party, admittedly hoping there would be at least one girl, but still willing to protect whoever he's partnered with as his role of the shield-

-Next morning Aultcray presented them with the best of the best in the kingdom, and allowed the adventurers to choose who to partner with... No one chose Naofumi-

Parties.png
Parties.png

---
-Fate was dodging, being quite quick, but also wary due to how frail she can be-
---
-Perhaps Zelda soon...-
(I hope most of the wounded are safe by now...)

"Penny is grabbed by the Metroid!"
___

Doesn't look like it...

I can think of at several people we know who would be offended if they were in Naofumi's shoes.

Peridot: Uhh, hello! Shields are vital tools in combat! Who else is going to defend everyone from incoming fire?!
___

"He kept trying to outrun it, but this time actually drew closer to his attackers."

"Ruby's bullets bought Fate some extra time, and they also njuried and pissed Drsygon off further, so she launched several globs at Ruby from her pincers."
___

"Where will they find her?"
Weiss: "Penny!"
---
Deadpool: "Man... none of these Japans ever saw Cap, huh?"
---
Juri: Just what I wanted to see~ -ready to give him pain-

Ruby: -GASP-

-Qrow finally caught up, flying around as birb-
---
-probably taking on an army of Grimm-

"A DOZEN MISSILES!"
___

"Not to mention Heshima nearly dying, and how it affected those around him...But especially poor Atalanta..."
-COYLE FIRED BACK WITH BLASTS-
---
-Blake conforting her-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I find that it's only very slightly better than Brawl's, but even then there's some days where I can't get a single match that doesn't end in a disconnection after a bout of horrendous lag no matter what, so it's still pretty terrible.

I hope they finally learn from all this, as well.
___

(It can't?)
___

(Y-Yes, I'm afraid it has...)
Oh, trust me, I tried many times when I was a teen to go online in Brawl, I never ever got a match.

Honestly Smash Wii U had the best online yet imo... Which yes, is a sad thing to say.
---
Chen Gong: I have yet to relay it to you and those you're with, right?
---
Drake: "Well gee, stick to me then!"
(I hope most of the wounded are safe by now...)

"Penny is grabbed by the Metroid!"
___

Doesn't look like it...

I can think of at several people we know who would be offended if they were in Naofumi's shoes.

Peridot: Uhh, hello! Shields are vital tools in combat! Who else is going to defend everyone from incoming fire?!
___

"He kept trying to outrun it, but this time actually drew closer to his attackers."

"Ruby's bullets bought Fate some extra time, and they also njuried and pissed Drsygon off further, so she launched several globs at Ruby from her pincers."
___

"Where will they find her?"
---
---

---
-Dark Samus of course was gonna intend to put Phazon on her, but Vita smacked her off before she could even begin-
---
Medea: "Our resident Shielders would take offense"

Osakabehime: "Poor guy is getting it rough for little reason..."

Hayate: "Maybe it will improve over time"

-Aultcray says he didn't want to bring this up, but according to legend, all Four Heroes should have knowledge of the world. However, it's rumored the Shield Hero doesn't, thus no one wants to be with him, Motoyasu figuring someone must have eavesdropped on them last night and Naofumi demanding to get someone at least. Ren is a loner, so he has no problem with giving him some of his party, but they stick to him. Motoyasu... Well, he likes all his party being girls. And Itsuki says that he doesn't wants to low the morale of anyone by forcing a switch-

-Naofumi can't believe this... But then, one of Motoyasu's party members raises her hand and asked to ask to join him instead, to his disbelief-

Die.png

-Aultcray asks if anyone else will join, no answer. So only her. At least they will compensate Naofumi by giving him a higher payment this time. And thus the four heroes get going, wishing Naofumi good luck. The young woman presents herself as Myne Sofia, and since they're in the same party, she shall give him a tour of town-
---
-Earning Fate enough time to do some slashes as her Device is electrically charged-
---
-They see her close to Medb and Meltlilith-

-Somehow Medb got a cheese thrown at her but she kicked it midair at Grimm pretty strongly-

-Actual attack animation-
Unreplied, digi
-And a hug happened-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Sorry for my absence!

Oh, trust me, I tried many times when I was a teen to go online in Brawl, I never ever got a match.

Honestly Smash Wii U had the best online yet imo... Whch yes, is a sad thing to say.
---
---
Ow. That's even worse than my experience with Brawl's wifi...

And it very much is...
___

(Oh, wait, you're right! Some of the other Servants need to know!)
___

(We all will...)

Coyle: "What have you done to my babies?!" :glare:
---
-totally-
I put them in a timeout!

___

"She'd never gone through a loss on that level...Thanfkully, it was averted, but still..."

---
---

---

-COYLE FIRED BACK WITH BLASTS-
---
-Blake conforting her-

Honestly Smash Wii U had the best online yet imo... Whch yes, is a sad thing to say.
---
---

-Dark Samus of course was gonna intend to put Phazon on her, but Vita smacked her off before she could even begin-
---

-Aultcray says he didn't want to bringthis up, but according to legend, all Four Heroes should have knowledge of the world. However, it's rumored the Shield Hero doesn't, thus no one wants to be with him, Motoyasu figuring someone must have eavesdropped on them last night and Naofumi demanding to get someone at least. Ren is a loner, so he has no problem with giving him some of his party, but they stick to him. Motoyasu... Well, he likes all his party being girls. And Itsuki says that he doesn't wants to low the morale of anyone by forcing a switch-

-Naofumi can't believe this... But then, one of Motoyasu's party members raises her hand and asked to ask to join him instead, to his disbelief-

View attachment 303249

-Aultcray asks if anyone else will join, no answer. So only her. At least they will compensate Naofumi by giving him a higher payment this time. And thus the four heroes get going, wishing Naofumi good luck. The young woman presents herself as Malty Sofia, and since they're in the same party, she shall give him a tour of town-
---
-Earning Fate enough time to do some slashes as her Device is electrically charged-
---

-Somehow Medb got a cheese thrown at her but she kicked it midair at Grimm pretty strongly-

-And a hug happened-
Penny: Thank you! That was too close...
"Charging another beam as she takes to the air."
___

Peridot: I know, right?

I wonder how this is gonna go...
___

"Then je fired a pair of Gaster Blastere at her."

"Draygon is injured, but anyone struck by the blobs would have their movement and speed seriously impaired."
___

AH, IT'S QUEEN MEDB! ALSO METLILITH AND PRINCESS ZELDA!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-how nice of him-
-Especially with how Fran is stronk by default as a Zerk-
Ow. That's even worse than my experience with Brawl's wifi...

And it very much is...
___

(Oh, wait, you're right! Some of the other Servants need to know!)
___

(We all will...)
I honestly feel like my NSO subscription was wasted money.
---
Chen Gong: Glad you understand.
---
Drake: "Awww, what a cutie as always" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-Aultcray says he didn't want to bringthis up, but according to legend, all Four Heroes should have knowledge of the world. However, it's rumored the Shield Hero doesn't, thus no one wants to be with him, Motoyasu figuring someone must have eavesdropped on them last night and Naofumi demanding to get someone at least. Ren is a loner, so he has no problem with giving him some of his party, but they stick to him. Motoyasu... Well, he likes all his party being girls. And Itsuki says that he doesn't wants to low the morale of anyone by forcing a switch-

Die.png
Die.png

-Aultcray asks if anyone else will join, no answer. So only her. At least they will compensate Naofumi by giving him a higher payment this time. And thus the four heroes get going, wishing Naofumi good luck. The young woman presents herself as Malty Sofia, and since they're in the same party, she shall give him a tour of town-
---
---

___

___

"Draygon is injured, but anyone struck by the blobs would have their movement and speed seriously impaired."
___

Weiss: "Need anymore help in the evacuation?"
---
Deadpool: "Probably badly."
---
-which Juri dodged since she was hyperfocused on him... but that led to someone else probably taking the hit...and that someone is Rook :V-

Ruby: "We're doing great!"
---
Zelda: "Huh?"

I put them in a timeout!

___

"She'd never gone through a loss on that level...Thanfkully, it was averted, but still..."
Coyle: 😡
---
-indeed...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I honestly feel like my NSO subscription was wasted money.
---
Chen Gong: Glad you understand.
---
Drake: "Awww, what a cutie as always" :p
I'm sorry it's that awful...My wifi at least functions on a semi-reliable basis. Yours sounds far worse than mine, and it just goes to show how outdated the whole system is.
___

(We shall you relay it?)
___

(Thanks, Drake...)

"Glad to be reuniting with more members of his family."

---
-indeed...-
Do you even really care about them, or are they just more machines you created?!
___

"Ren sees where the Grimm are headed?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---
---
-which Juri dodged since she was hyperfocused on him... but that led to someone else probably taking the hit...and that someone is Rook :V-

---
Vita: "No need to say it!" -she tries to smack Dark Samus more-
---
-Naofumi and Myne go around town, he marveled looking demi-humans as well as some magic around. Myne asks what they should do, and he fiures maybe they should go to a forgery to gain equipment, so she brings him to a pretty good one. In there they are greeted by the blacksmith nd owner, a man named Erhard, who is pretty friendly with Naofumi despite hearing the rumors-

Erhard.png

-He sees Myne and asks if he has seen her before, she says she's come in some times, so she knows he has quality goods. Indeed, she's not lying, so Naofumi tries to pick a sword... The shield doesn't lets him, electrocuting him when he tried. Seems he really can't pick any other weapon, which worries him for combat. Still, they at least get him some armor and weapons for Myne-
---
-And Nanoha was struck by a blob-
---
Meltlilith: "Ahahahaha~! This is sso fun, so fun~!"
-so she headpat Papa instead?-
-Sure, that sounds cute- :p
I'm sorry it's that awful...My wifi at least functions on a semi-reliable basis. Yours sounds far worse than mine, and it just goes to show how outdated the whole system is.
___

(We shall you relay it?)
___

(Thanks, Drake...)

"Glad to be reuniting with more members of his family."

Do you even really care about them, or are they just more machines you created?!
___

"Ren sees where the Grimm are headed?"
Yeah, admittedly when you live in a third world country you're probably not going to have the best connection... That said, seeing as how Mario Kart Wii's online used to work perfectly for me when it was up or how it was still funtioning in Smash Wii U...
---
Chen Gong: Yes, leave it to me.
---
-But he needs to see more of them-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, admittedly when you live in a third world country you're probably not going to have the best connection... That said, seeing as how Mario Kart Wii's online used to work perfectly for me when it was up or how it was still funtioning in Smash Wii U...
---
---
But Nintendo's awful online servers make it worse...

Yeah, it seems to only affect certain games...Mario Kart Wii's online never serioisly lagged for me, either.
___

(As always, I trust in you, my Royal Advisor!)
___

(Are you getting any more scents, Rockruff?)

"Trying to track the scent of the next nearest Rider."

Coyle: "How DARE you?!" 😡
---
-he does, and goes that direction-
Am I wrong? I bet you'd treat Hedlok like trash if he failed at his job!
___

"First thing he sees is his teammates fighting off Grimm in front of the three quarantine rooms."

---
---

---

---
-indeed...-
---
-Naofumi and Myne go around town, he marveled looking demi-humans as well as some magic around. Myne asks what they should do, and he fiures maybe they should go to a forgery to gain equipment, so she brings him to a pretty good one. In there they are greeted by the blacksmith nd owner, a man named Erhard, who is pretty friendly with Naofumi despite hearing the rumors-

View attachment 303268

-He sees Myne and asks if he has seen her before, she says she's come in some times, so she knows he has quality goods. Indeed, she's not lying, so Naofumi tries to pick a sword... The shield doesn't lets him, electrocuting him when he tried. Seems he really can't pick any other weapon, which worries him for combat. Still, they at least get him some armor and weapons for Myne-
---
---

-Sure, that sounds cute- :p

---
---
Connie: Let's get the last of the patients out of here!

"Penny helped Vita fighti Dark Samus."
___

As long as he has someone to help him...
___

Star: Rook! "Casting Honeybee Tornado Swarm at Toffee"

Don't be so confident yet..." Fires two Gaster Blasters at Nanoha now that she's immobilized"

"Draygon also tried to ram into Ruby."
___

"Paptrus is once again sweating nervously."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Erhard.png
Erhard.png

---
---

___

___

Don't be so confident yet..." Fires two Gaster Blasters at Nanoha now that she's immobilized"

___

Weiss: "Agreed." -keeps helping-
---
Deadpool: "Shields can be badass in battle!"
---
Rook: "I'm fine... I actually survived worse in the last few days."

-it's then that birb Qrow became human and tackled Ruby out of the way-
---
Link: "Stop sweating and help them."

Am I wrong? I bet you'd treat Hedlok like trash if he failed at his job!
___

"First thing he sees is his teammates fighting off Grimm in front of the three quarantine rooms."
Dr. Coyle: "You don't even know me!"

-Jenny's wouldn't be wrong if Coyle would have been the one wearing Hedlok, but it wouldn't be from a lack of care like she thinks, Coyle's just a really sore loser :V-
---
Ren: ‼ -RUNS TO THEM-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-awwwwwwwwwwww-
-And Neo?-
But Nintendo's awful online servers make it worse...

Yeah, it seems to only affect certain games...Mario Kart Wii's online never serioisly lagged for me, either.
___

(As always, I trust in you, my Royal Advisor!)
___

(Are you getting any more scents, Rockruff?)

"Trying to track the scent of the next nearest Rider."
The only thing we can do about it is hope.

...And not pay for the services unless they're improved.
----
Chen Gong: Now come alongside me.
----
-It's afar-

___

___

___

---
---

---
Shamal: "That's what I'm trying!" -Artoria, Medusa and Yukari are safe now-
------
-Mash and Steven would take Wade's comment as a compliment- :p

-Erhard gives them a discount for the armor as Naofumi is one of the Heroes, and then they go out the town in order to fight monsters and gain EXP. They find some low leveled balloon monsters, who bite Naofumi all over, but thanks to his high defense he's fine-

Balloon Bites.png

-They're weak enough for Naofumi to beat in one punch and he proceeded to do so repeatdly, Myne helping him and gaining EXP, until the evening comes. By it, he discovered that by placing materials on the shield, be it organic or not, it is able to learn new skills, which might prove useful later. He asks Myne if they can seell some of the monsters remains and she affirms, though they'd be cheap, but hey it's something. Thus they went back to Erhard to purchase stuff, and Naofumi admitted that maybe he shall begin to waggle-
------
-Fate tried to cast a magic circle in front of Nanoha trying to protect her-

-But it shattered-
------
Shiki: "Fine, I'm going" -jumps with knife-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

----
----
-It's afar-
Yeah... I admit I have the subscription myself, but I use it for other games like Pokemon Shield. I still play Ultimate online, but the result is truly disappointing. Nobody should have to pay for near-Brawl tier of bad wifi.
___

(You got it!)

"Lancer follows his Servant."

___

(I'm getting a faint scent, but it's pretty far away from here.)

(Doesn't matter, let's follow it!)

-Jenny's wouldn't be wrong if Coyle would have been the one wearing Hedlok, but it wouldn't be from a lack of care like she thinks, Coyle's just a really sore loser :V-
---
All I know is, you're crazy enough to brainwash a fellow scientist and even her child to do your bidding as an evil minion snd to create your own apprentice! What's your deal?!

"She's a true rage quitter :V"
___

"Right now a Geist is leading the attack, backed by multiple Beowolves and Ursas."

---
---

---

---
-And Neo?-

----
----
-It's afar-

------

-Erhard gives them a discount for the armor as Naofumi is one of the Heroes, and then they go out the town in order to fight monsters and gain EXP. They find some low leveled baloon monsters, who bite Naofumi all over, but thanks to his high defense he's fine-

View attachment 303323

-They're weak enough for Naofumi to beat in one punch and he proceeded to do so repeatdly, Myne helping him and gaining EXP, until the evening comes. By it, he discovered that by placing materials on the shield, be it organic or not, it is able to learn new skills, which might prove useful later. He asks Myne if they can seell some of the monsters remains and she affirms, though they'd be cheap, but hey it's something. Thus they went back to Erhard to purchase stuff, and Naofumi admitted that maybe he shall begin to waggle-
------

-But it shattered-
------
Connie: That's almost every patient, so who does that leave?!

(What about Atalanta and Heshima? And Rin?! Are they still here?!)

(Would they have gone inside the infirmary to take cover from Dark Samus?)
___

Totslly! Naofumi just needs to start by learning the basics like this.

"Wherever they were, Mash and Steven felt a sense of pride and exchanged a fistbump. :p"
___

Star: ...Eh, that's fair. "Battle cry as she keeps casting spells at Toffee, who has to try and counter them with Gaster Blasters alone."

"Fate's shield at least took the first Blaster without issue, so only the second beam struck. The weapon may be designed to damage Souls, but Nanoha would have been far worse off if more than one beam connected."

"Ruby surprised to see Qrow here?"
___

G-GOOD IDEA! GRIMM ARE NOTHING TO THE LIKES OF THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH HEH HEH!

"Impales the Grimm from below with walls.of bones."

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Neo?-
-proteccing-

All I know is, you're crazy enough to brainwash a fellow scientist and even her child to do your bidding as an evil minion snd to create your own apprentice! What's your deal?!

"She's a true rage quitter :V"
___

"Right now a Geist is leading the attack, backed by multiple Beowolves and Ursas."
Dr. Coyle: "I simply do whatever it takes to reach the peak of my craft. Nothing more, nothing less."
---
Ren: Great... -focusing his Aura-

------

-Erhard gives them a discount for the armor as Naofumi is one of the Heroes, and then they go out the town in order to fight monsters and gain EXP. They find some low leveled baloon monsters, who bite Naofumi all over, but thanks to his high defense he's fine-

Balloon Bites.png
Balloon Bites.png

------

-But it shattered-
------

___

"Wherever they were, Mash and Steven felt a sense of pride and exchanged a fistbump. :p"
___

Star: ...Eh, that's fair. "Battle cry as she keeps casting spells at Toffee, who has to try and counter them with Gaster Blasters alone."

"Fate's shield at least took the first Blaster without issue, so only the second beam struck. The weapon may be designed to damage Souls, but Nanoha would have been far worse off if more than one beam connected."

___

Weiss: "Atalanta... Blake... Heshima... Rin... so many left..."
---
-he wasn't thinking of them... but they're good too in his book :V-
---
Rook: "Keep him distracted. I'll try to get the box."

-she's more surprised that he took the hit for her-
---
-Link shooting sword beams-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Yeah... I admit I have the subscription myself, but I use it for other games like Pokemon Shield. I still play Ultimate online, but the result is truly disappointing. Nobody should have to pay for near-Brawl tier of bad wifi.
___

(You got it!)

"Lancer follows his Servant."

___

(I'm getting a faint scent, but it's pretty far away from here.)

(Doesn't matter, let's follow it!)
Yeah... My sibling still uses a NSO membership for ACNH and Pokémon Shield at least.
---
-Back to the others then!-
---
Drake: "Heh, I like your attitude" :p
Ereshkigal: "Wait, don't just rush in!"

___

___

___

---
---

---
Rin: "Wait, I won't just leave you here, you're my Master!"
---
-The two would like to hear stories of Capsicle- :p

-Naofumi and Erhard argued a bit about the waggle, until Myne brought some pretty good armor set to buy and both men agreed on some discount that was reasonable. With that said, the price was still high due to the quality... Then Myne offered Naofumi to go to a restaurant for the night-

-Overall, despite the rocky start, he's had a pretty fun day. Myne offered him some wine, but he says in his world he's a year below the age of drinking. She finds it a shame, and kinda lucky no nobles are there to listen; turns out Melromarc is a matriarchy where a Queen reigns, so respect to women is of high value and he may have attracted bad eyes if they saw him. As for where is the Queen, in a political trip, so she left her husband at charge. Naofumi decides to hit it for the night, and goes to sleep a bit early-
---
Nanoha: "O-Ow..." -hurt, but remains standing-
---
-Since Grimm have no souls, it's not like Gaster Blasters would do much-
-proteccing-
-How nice-

Bedivere: Good, more people.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah... My sibling still uses a NSO membership for ACNH and Pokémon Shield at least.
---
-Back to the others then!-
---
Drake: "Heh, I like your attitude" :p
Ereshkigal: "Wait, don't just rush in!"
It's not terrible with some games, but with games like Smash...
___

"Lancer allows Chen Gong to speak first."
___

(What do you mean?)

"Said to Ereshkigal."

Dr. Coyle: "I simply do whatever it takes to reach the peak of my craft. Nothing more, nothing less."
---
Ren: Great... -focusing his Aura-
Is all this really worth it?!

"Grab attempt!"

___

"Claptrap firing incendiary bullets at the Grimm."

---
---

---
---

-Naofumi and Erhard argued a bit about the waggle, until Myne brought some pretty good armor set to buy and both men agreed on some discount that was reasonable. With that said, the price was still high due to the quality... Then Myne offered Naofumi to go to a restaurant for the night-

-Overall, despite the rocky start, he's had a pretty fun day. Myne offered him some wine, but he says in his world he's a year below the age of drinking. She finds it a shame, and kinda lucky no nobles are there to listen; turns out Melromarc is a matriarchy where a Queen reigns, so respect to women is of high value and he may have attracted bad eyes if they saw him. As for where is the Queen, in a political trip, so she left her husband at charge. Naofumi decides to hit it for the night, and goes to sleep a bit early-
---
---
(And I'm not leaving until you're both safe!)

"Heshima remained safe but unconscious during all of this."
___

"Oh, they totally would :p"

...I have a bad feeling about this again.
___

Star: On it!

Speaking your plan outloud in the middle of a battle...Nit your wisest call.

Moon: Are you alright?! "To Nanoha"

Marco: Wait up, when did you get here? "To Qrow"

___

"Hence why he uses bone attacks instead!"

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Elise and Sakura smiled at the family reunion-
-Probably Camilla did too, while Hinoka was proteccing-
It's not terrible with some games, but with games like Smash...
___

"Lancer allows Chen Gong to speak first."
___

(What do you mean?)

"Said to Ereshkigal."
Yeah, that's the issue...
---
-Well, come to think of, they should look a more private place than the cafeteria, preferrably without cameras-
---
Ereshkigal: "I mean, just rush in without thining could kill you. Trust me, I know a lot about death"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

___

___

___

Weiss: "Come here then, Rin."
---
Zelda: "You do?"
---
Rook: "As if you didn't already guess I'd try to go for it."

-Rook has a point-

Qrow: "By following you guys?"
---
Link: "Sounds like you have a bone to pick with those Grimm." -slashes one- :smirk:

Is all this really worth it?!

"Grab attempt!"

___

"Claptrap firing incendiary bullets at the Grimm."
Coyle: -bluntly- "Yes."
---
-the Grimm be burning-

-Ren struck one with his palms-

-Probably Camilla did too, while Hinoka was proteccing-
-totally-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Yeah, that's the issue...
---
-Well, come to think of, they should look a more private place than the cafeteria, preferrably without cameras-
---
Ereshkigal: "I mean, just rush in without thining could kill you. Trust me, I know a lot about death"
Like you said, we can only hope and pay less for Nintendo to fix it someday...
___

(...Do we know any rooms with less..cameras?)
___

(...)

"Sighed"

(...I know...I'm just worried about my family...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---

-Rook has a point-

---
Link: "Sounds like you have a bone to pick with those Grimm." -slashes one- :smirk:
-Rin did while shooting at Dark Samus-
---
-Naofumi got in his room they're staying and counted the money they had, doing some management about how much they should spend in the following days. He still couldn't believe it, he was a hero in another world, just like the novels he used to read! He hopes he can be a good hero though, wondering how it will be to kill monster, he's not careless and will prepare. For now now he drifts to sleep. The following morning though, he found out he was robbed, both his money and equipment except the shield are gone, so worried for Myne he knocks her door, without response-

-Various knights then came to him, saying the King wants to see him. Once in the castle, he's thrown into the room, Aultcray, Myne and the Heroes present, he asks wht's going on, the King told him to shut up and called him scum, to his confusion. Then asked Myne, who cried and clinged to Motoyasu, to bring her testimony: She says that Naofumi during her sleep barged in drunk and tried to force his way with her, and only managed to run away by luck and bump into Motoyasu by chance. Naofumi understandably doesn't understands what's going on-

Osakabehime: "Are you kidding him?!"
---
Nanoha: "I'm fine..."
---
-Kiara on the while made Demon Pillars attack them-
-totally-
-The hug ended-
Like you said, we can only hope and pay less for Nintendo to fix it someday...
___

(...Do we know any rooms with less..cameras?)
___

(...)

"Sighed"

(...I know...I'm just worried about my family...)
Chen Gong: A few in fact.
---
Drake: "As you see, he's a sweet boy" :p

Ereshkigal: And desperate.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---

"But which one will they choose?"
___

(Can we just find the others...? I'll be cautious wherever we end up going...I can't afford to not be...)

---
---

-Rook has a point-

---
---
-Naofumi got in his room they're staying and counted the money they had, doing some management about how much they should spend in the following days. He still couldn't believe it, he was a hero in another world, just like the novels he used to read! He hopes he can be a good hero though, wondering how it will be to kill monster, he's not careless and will prepare. For now now he drifts to sleep. The following morning though, he found out he was robbed, both his money and equipment except the shield are gone, so worried for Myne he knocks her door, without response-

-Various knights then came to him, saying the King wants to see him. Once in the castle, he's thrown into the room, Aultcray, Myne and the Heroes present, he asks wht's going on, the King told him to shut up and called him scum, to his confusion. Then asked Myne, who cried and clinged to Motoyasu, to bring her testimony: She says that Naofumi during her sleep barged in drunk and tried to force his way with her, and only managed to run away by luck and bump into Motoyasu by chance. Naofumi understandably doesn't understands what's going on-

---
---

-The hug ended-

---

"Penny still keeping the Metroid at bay."

(Who else is left?!)
___

See what I mean?! Th-There's no way that's true!
___

Moon: Still..." Will try to free her before Draygon attacks again."

Still a costly decision."Smirking"

"Targrting every one of his enemies in sight, Toffee fired beams from Gaster Blasters all around the room, one st a time in rapid succession, like one of Sans' attacks

___

"Sans and Greg chuckled."

SERIOUSLY...?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
...Then I guess I'll just have to make sure you never get there!
___

Claptrap: Hey, there he is! I think that's him, anyway.
Coyle: -INSANE LAUGHTER-

-she's open for a punc-
---
Jaune: "Ren!" :b:

-The hug ended-
-awwww-

---

---
---

(Who else is left?!)
___

___

"Targrting every one of his enemies in sight, Toffee fired beams from Gaster Blasters all around the room, one st a time in rapid succession, like one of Sans' attacks

___

SERIOUSLY...?
-who else indeed?-
---
Deadpool: "I'm sure he can defend himself."
---
-Rook, Juri and Sothis still try to approach-

-Ruby uses Semblance-
---
Link: "Couldn't resist." :lol:

-Harleen whacking one with her mallet-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"But which one will they choose?"
___

(Can we just find the others...? I'll be cautious wherever we end up going...I can't afford to not be...)
-Probably his bedroom-
---
Ishtar: "I'm sure we can~"
Drake: "Agreed" :p
Moriarty: "Oh, there are more too"

(Who else is left?!)
___

___

___

SERIOUSLY...?
-who else indeed?-
---
---

-Ruby uses Semblance-
---

-There's Gai, Abigail and Cú left-
----
-Motoyasu told him that he was scum for this, and was it not for Myne needing comfort, he would have cut him down. Of course, Naofumi says he only slept and doesn't drink, it's then he notices Motoyasu wears the chaimail he purchased, saying it was a gift from Myne. Aultcray continued, saying he couldn't believe the Shield Hero committed the biggest sin, as Melromac is a matriarchy, assault on women is considered worth of a death sentence, and he's only saved because they need him to fight the waves-

-Naofumi calls out on there being no proof, but a knight brings some undergarments that he said were found in his room, and Myne hid behind Motoyasu screaming. Ren and ITsuki say he shoud have thought of the consequences of his actions, while Motoyasu says he should know his place. Naofumi doesn't gets it, asking why would Myne do this. Her reaction which she snuck so no one else saw?-

Myne Evil.png

-He then understands... She setted this up, hell, he thinks Motoyasu setted it up too, as Ren and Itsuki keep calling him out-
----
-Fate was quick enough to dodge, Nanoha tried to shield herself with a barrier-
----
Meltlilith: "Alright, let's cut more of them through~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Probably his bedroom-
---
(I know! Get every Servant to follow me!)
___

Specter: He will not fight alone...

-she's open for a punc-
---
"An opportunity Jenny immediately took."
___

Claptrap: Any help protecting these three patients is welcome!

-she's open for a punc-
---

-awwww-

-who else indeed?-
---
---

-Ruby uses Semblance-
---

-Probably his bedroom-
---

Moriarty: "Oh, there are more too"

----
-Motoyasu told him that he was scum for this, and was it not for Myne needing comfort, he would have cut him down. Of course, Naofumi says he only slept and doesn't drink, it's then he notices Motoyasu wears the chaimail he purchased, saying it was a gift from Myne. Aultcray continued, saying he couldn't believe the Shield Hero committed the biggest sin, as Melromac is a matriarchy, assault on women is considered worth of a death sentence, and he's only saved because they need him to fight the waves-

-Naofumi calls out on there being no proof, but a knight brings some undergarments that he said were found in his room, and Myne hid behind Motoyasu screaming. Ren and ITsuki say he shoud have thought of the consequences of his actions, while Motoyasu says he should know his place. Naofumi doesn't gets it, asking why would Myne do this. Her reaction which she snuck so no one else saw?-

View attachment 303467

-He then understands... She setted this up, hell, he thinks Motoyasu setted it up too, as Ren and Itsuki keep calling him out-
----
----
"Nastasia and Shaymin as well."
___

...You were saying, Wade?

___

"Excluding Star and Ludo, no one except Ruby and Fate were safely able to get close enough to attack Toffee."

"Draygon tried to attack everyone else, swinging her stinger at eveyone from the water."
___

heh, don't have to tell me twice.

"Using bone attacks of his own.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Moriarty: "I assume your group is looking for others"
Camilla: "Indeed we are."

"An opportunity Jenny immediately took."
___

Claptrap: Any help protecting these three patients is welcome!
-and it hurt a lot-
---
Ren: "I'll do my best."

----

Myne Evil.png
Myne Evil.png

----
----
___

___

"Excluding Star and Ludo, one except Ruby and Faye were safely able to get close enough to attack Toffee."

"Draygon tried to attack everyone else, swinging her stinger at eveyone from the water."
___

-so they do their best-
---
Deadpool: "**** that *****."
---
-that one is Juri :V-

-Qrow trying to block the stinger with his sword-
---
Zelda: "To protect our home!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

"Excluding Star and Ludo, no one except Ruby and Fate were safely able to get close enough to attack Toffee."

___

-so they do their best-
---
Deadpool: "** that ***."
---
-that one is Juri :V-

-Qrow trying to block the stinger with his sword-
---
Zelda: "To protect our home!"
Shamal: "Only those 5..."
---
Blackbeard: "AGREED!"

-There's also nobles that say the Shield Hero shouldn't have been summoned. It's then he realizes, the only reason he gets all of this is because he's the Shield Hero, thinking they do it because he's the weakest by default and to feel better with themselves. He declares that "screw this world! I didn't ask to be taken off my home, summon a new Shield Hero then!", Ren and Itsuki berate that he's a coward running away from what he caused, while Motoyasu is like "who needs him?", as for Aultcray, he wishes he could return him, but it's impossible to summon new heroes unless all four died-

-Only if he deals with the waves he can return home, of course no one wants to work with him, he says he'll find a way to deal with them himself, releasing magic from the shield in his anger that alerts the knights-

Naofumi Upset.png

-More calmed, he asks if he'll rot in jail between waves, Aultcray declared that he's still a Hero and must prepare, but news of his crime have spread already. That is his punishment: He won't ever have a decent life in this kingdom. Naofumi is like "it will be that way alright..." and then throws away some pocket money he had in his shield to buy stuff as he claims this is what they wanted and went off, Motoyasu tried to stop him, but Naofumi said he had no time for him... And the camera showed for a second that, from the shadows, a woman observed the trial-

Shadow.png

-As Naofumi left the castle, he narrates that this is how he lost everything-
---
-And Fate, having turned Bardiche to its huge sword mode, swings it at him-
---
Fujino: "Alright, here I go...!" -she managed to bend 3 at once-
(I know! Get every Servant to follow me!)
___

Specter: He will not fight alone...
Chen Gong: Easy, say you want to play. No one would suspect.
---
Drake: "Oh hey there" :p
Ereshkigal: "Eeep!" -surprised-

And I just realized we really should make Eresh and Specter interact much more; she is a Goddess of Death and they have the same color scheme.
Camilla: "Indeed we are."
Moriarty: "May this old man ask to be escorted around?"

Bedivere: "While I don't necessarily trust your word, we are together in this"

Last edited:
Top Bottom