• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She turns around, not realizing Coyle is about to shoot."
___

"Or the consequences will be devastating..."

Claptrap: so whaddya say? Up for the job?
-and shoot she does-
---
-nodding wolf-

-Still, he tries what he can to shoot a few of them-
Neo: -wants him to save his strength-

Hayate: "Oh, I could help with that, I know a few ice spells"
---------------------------
-Ristarte through all her efforts, managed to heal Seiya at last...-

Rista Heals Seiya.png
Rista Heals Seiya.png

-He reacted with a "you really saved me..." as they are really glad. Ristarte though, got very clingy to him. now knowing of their previous relationship... But he doesn't remembers it yet, so he's like "get off me" though ends saying thanks and admitting she's useful... But Elulu looking up worried noticed that Valhalla's Gate is still there, and the Demon Lord, reduced to a living skeleton, is very upset-

Demon Lord Gate Bone.png
Demon Lord Gate Bone.png

-He gets ready to release an attack that would destroy the entire world, to their disbelief... So Seiya casted Valhalla's Gate once again to their horror, summoning an even bigger gate that consumed the first one and the Demon Lord-

Bigger Vallhalla's Gate.png's Gate.png
Bigger Vallhalla's Gate.png's Gate.png

Nanoha: "That's a... Way to put it..."
Tamamo: "Is that safe to do now?"
(...How do you plan on distracting it?) "Worried"
___

WHAT IS HE DOING?!
___

"The room flooded faster ans a giant stinger rose from the water trying to attack the nearest person in front of Toffee."
___

NO! SPLITTING UP ONLY WORKS IF WHEN ONE HAS A TALKING DOG ON THE TEAM!
Weiss: "By pissing it off."
---
Zelda: "No..."
---
Sothis: -attempted to blast it-
---
Link: "Foxes are canines." :p

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Jenny would happily welcome them for it!"
___

"Lancer wouldn't know that, but Chen Gong likely would..."
___

"He very much is, Ereshkigal..."
-Good, any friend of Hayate is good in their book-
---
-He also noticed how Paris glared at him while Achilles didn't pay it mind, despite being killed by him-
---
-Clearly he's in some denial...-
(...How do you plan on distracting it?) "Worried"
___

WHAT IS HE DOING?!
___

"The room flooded faster ans a giant stinger rose from the water trying to attack the nearest person in front of Toffee."
___

NO! SPLITTING UP ONLY WORKS IF WHEN ONE HAS A TALKING DOG ON THE TEAM!
---
---
---
Hayate: "Doesn't sounds too hard"
-----------------
-Mash wonders if it's over, to their surprise the door spoke to confirm it is, the Demon Lord is dead, and now it must take its payment-

Seiya crumbles.png

-Ristarte desperately tries to heal, the door telling her it's useless to try to negate the toll of it twice, and she tells the door to shut up. However, no matter how much she tries, she can't heal him. Mash suggests going to the Divine Realm, but she can't leave him unattended for even one second. Seiya... For once is open on his gratitude to the teens. He tells Elulu that if it wasn't for her support magic, Wohlks would have killed him, while crying she says "I-I had to help you... Because you saved me from becoming Igzasion..."-

-As for Mash, he tells him that now with himself and the Demon Lord gone, he's the strongest being in Gaebrande, and should work with Rosalie to ensure peace. Mash in tears says "No, Master, I... I haven't found a way to poperly thank you...!" and Rista tries harder... But his leg vanished. He tells her it's okay, she did what she could. Ristarte cries, saying "No... It was not enough, I thought now that I was a goddess, I would be able to save you but no, I... I really am an useless goddess...-

Rista cries.png

-Seiya is confused, it's like he was in this before, but doesn't gets why, but after taking one good look at Ristarte... He remembers about his previous mission more, and realized that she's actually Tiana-

Seiya sees Tiana.png

-----------------
-Same for Nanoha-
-----------------
Tamamo: "I don't know how to take that"
Moriarty: "Ah, but there too many right now..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-He also noticed how Paris glared at him while Achilles didn't pay it mind, despite being killed by him-
---
-Clearly he0s in some denial...-
"Absolutely so!"

Ooh, this'll be so much fun!

___

"Indicating he doesn't even take the opponent who killed him very seriously, so using that as motivation for him is probably off the table..."
___

"Refusing to give up despite the odds..."

-and shoot she does-
---
-nodding wolf-
"She's struck, but tries to counter it with an extending uppercut."
___

Claptrap: Then keep this hero ahout to become.an unwilling psycho and thsee two infected and soon-to-be mind-controlled heroes safe from themselves and locked in their quarantine zones!

"Coughing Phazon" What the hell did I miss...?

-and shoot she does-
---
-nodding wolf-

---
---
---
---
---
-Clearly he0s in some denial...-

-----------------
-Mash wonders if it's over, to their surprise the door spoke to confirm it is, the Demon Lord is dead, and now it must take its payment-

View attachment 302907

-Ristarte desperately tries to heal, the door telling her it's useless to try to negate the toll of it twice, and she tells the door to shut up. However, no matter how much she tries, she can't heal him. Mash suggests going to the Divine Realm, but she can't leave him unattended for even one second. Seiya... For once is open on his gratitude to the teens. He tells Elulu that if it wasn't for her support magic, Wohlks would have killed him, while crying she says "I-I had to help you... Because you saved me from becoming Igzasion..."-

-As for Mash, he tells him that now with himself and the Demon Lord gone, he's the strongest being in Gaebrande, and should work with Rosalie to ensure peace. Mash in tears says "No, Master, I... I haven't found a way to poperly thank you...!" and Rista tries harder... But his leg vanished. He tells her it's okay, she did what she could. Ristarte cries, saying "No... It was not enough, I thought now that I was a goddess, I would be able to save you but no, I... I really am an useless goddess...-

View attachment 302908

-Seiya is confused, it's like he was in this before, but doesn't gets why, but after taking one good look at Ristarte... He remembers about his previous mission more, and realized that she's actually Tiana-

View attachment 302909
-----------------
-Same for Nanoha-
-----------------

(Are you sure that's the best option? I-I wanna protect everyone, too, I'm even ready to help distract it myself. But...what about you? What if you get infected like Altera and Undyne...?)

___

Oh my God...S-Seiya, h-he's...

Finally remembering and recognizing her...
___

"It's unharmed, and it quickly tries to sting a second time."

"Star and Ludo both blasted it, the former even using an explosive spell, and again it showed no visible damage."

"Toffee just smirked, still holding the box in his hand."
___

FRANKLY, NEITHER AM I...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Neo: "..." -sighs in approval and grabs him, using her Semblance to get the foes off of them and find a safer spot-

"She's struck, but tries to counter it with an extending uppercut."
___

Claptrap: Then keep this hero ahout to become.an unwilling psycho and thsee two infected and soon-to-be mind-controlled heroes safe from themselves and locked in their quarantine zones!

"Coughing Phazon" What the hell did I miss...?
-Coyle is also struck-
---
Nora: -bashes Undyne towards her cell with hammer-

-----------------

Seiya crumbles.png
Seiya crumbles.png

Rista cries.png
Rista cries.png

Seiya sees Tiana.png
Seiya sees Tiana.png

-----------------
-Same for Nanoha-
-----------------
(Are you sure that's the best option? I-I wanna protect everyone, too, I'm even ready to help distract it myself. But...what about you? What if you get infected like Altera and Undyne...?)

___

___

"Star and Ludo both blasted it, the former even using an explosive spell, and again it showed no visible damage."

___

FRANKLY, NEITHER AM I...
Weiss: -sighs- "It's better if it's just me than all those defenseless wounded. If I can at least save them, it'll be worth it"
---
Zelda: "On his last moments..."
---
Sothis: -charging another blast, seemingly aiming for that thing... but right before unleashing it, went for Toffee instead-
---
Link: 😅

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Absolutely so!"

Ooh, this'll be so much fun!

___

"Indicating he doesn't even take the opponent who killed him very seriously, so using that as motivation for him is probably off the table..."
___

"Refusing to give up despite the odds..."
Rin: "In a few days then?" :p
---
-To be frank, he sees the logic, Paris only managed to kill him by a cheap shot plus he's been summoned as a child-

-He really can't take him seriously in comparison to his older brother-
---
-She would find it admirable, was it not for the despair he's in-

___

___

___

FRANKLY, NEITHER AM I...
Weiss: -sighs- "It's better if it's just me than all those defenseless wounded. If I can at least save them, it'll be worth it"
---
---
Sothis: -charging another blast, seemingly aiming for that thing... but right before unleashing it, went for Toffee instead-
---
Hayate: "Don't worry, I won't allow that parasite to do anything to us!"

Signum: "If Hayate stays, so will we"
----------------
-Seiya mumbled on the realization, before carressing her cheek and saying "I'm glad... This time, I coul really save you" for the first and last time since they've met-

Seiya Smiles.png

-And then, he finally vanished and died, to everyone's horror-

Seiya death.png

-This folled by the camera panning away from the Demon Lord's castle-
----------------
-Fate shot some lightning spells at it-
----------------
Tamamo: "It's better we keep up together..."
Neo: "..." -sighs in approval and grabs him, using her Semblance to get the foes off of them and find a safer spot-
-He doesn't hesitates, having trust in her. That said, there are so many Grimm right now around the base... It's proving difficult to-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
-To be frank, he sees the logic, Paris only managed to kill him by a cheap shot plus he's been summoned as a child-

---
Definitely! The sooner, the better!
___

"In theory, almost any decently trained fighter could've gotten the jump on him if he was distracted or really wasn't expecting an attack, so it adds up."
___

"He has multiple trainers, after all...There's an awful lot at stake for him...

-Coyle is also struck-
---
"She flew at Coyle again afterwards, intending to use a midair Rush."
___

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!

-Coyle is also struck-
---

---
---
---
---

---

----------------
-Seiya mumbled on the realization, before carressing her cheek and saying "I'm glad... This time, I coul really save you" for the first and last time since they've met-

View attachment 302922

View attachment 302923

----------------
----------------

-He doesn't hesitates, having trust in her. That said, there are so many Grimm right now around the base... It's proving difficult to-
...Vul... (...Thank you...) "Ssid to Hayate and the Wolkenritter. She even bows as a sign of gratitude."

(...Please... be careful out there...)

"Said to Weiss."

___

"Crying her eyes out..."

"Huddling with Alphys, also finding the scene very emotional."

"Peridot didn't hold her tears back at all."
___

"Toffee isn't careless enough to not expect a surprise attack, so he just leapt out of the way."

"The stinger also retreated into the ground to avoid electrocution."
___

WELL SAID, TAMAMO! WE ARR STRONGER AND SAFER UNITED!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Definitely! The sooner, the better!
___

"In theory, almost any decently trained fighter could've gotten the jump on him if he was distracted or really wasn't expecting an attack, so it adds up."
___

"He has multiple trainers, after all...There's an awful lot at stake for him...
-It shall happen in soon then!-
---
-Indeed, while Hector was undoubtedly a much more competent warrior from start to finish, he retreated plenty of times, but that was less cowardice and more ensuring survival-

-Plus there's the fact he Achilles's friend and all that-
---
-And the outcome looks more bleak by the minute...-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-her Semblance makes things easy-

-his trust towards her also generates less negative emotions, so Grimm aren't as attracted-

"She flew at Coyle again afterwards, intending to use a midair Rush."
___

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!
-BRASS GRAB-
---
-she trying to think of a way to communicate that she should stay in her cell-

----------------

Seiya Smiles.png
Seiya Smiles.png

Seiya death.png
Seiya death.png

----------------
----------------
...Vul... (...Thank you...) "Ssid to Hayate and the Wolkenritter. She even bows as a sign of gratitude."

"Said to Weiss."

___

"Crying her eyes out..."

___

"Toffee isn't careless enough to not expect a surprise attack, so he just leapt out of the way."

___

Weiss: -preparing some Dust-
---
Zelda: -crying a lot-

Deadpool: -the biggest crybaby in the room :V-
---
-forgot Juri went through the portal too, so she went and chased Toffee-
---
Link: "I don't like being alone in times like this..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It shall happen in soon then!-
---
-Indeed, while Hector was undoubtedly a much more competent warrior from start to finish, he retreated plenty of times, but that was less cowardice and more ensuring survival-

-Plus there's the fact he Achilles's friend and all that-
---
-And the outcome looks more bleak by the minute...-
"Now that Christmas is saved!"
___

"So there's a lot of factors to consider for this situation..."
___

(We can find them all, I know it!)

(...And I'm here to help.)

-BRASS GRAB-
---
-she trying to think of a way to communicate that she should stay in her cell-
What?!
___

...Wait, that hammer looks familiar. Doesn't that weapon belong to Nora?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"Said to Weiss."

___

"Crying her eyes out..."

___

___

---

---
---
-It is then that they heard something rolling-
---
-Osakabehime, Blackbeard, Hayate and Medea all cried as well-

-Days later in Roseguard, Ristarte tells to Rosalie it's time she returns. Rosalie thinks they should be celebrated by a parade on the least, she's thankful, but says the true savior is gone. Rosalie admits to her that despite Seiya's attitude and not caring what others saw of him... How much he cared and was willing to sacrifice to save it, well, she finally acknowledges him as a hero. Goin out the room, she sees Elulu and Mash, both of whom were knighted by Rosalie by their contributions to saving Gaebrande-

Knight Mash Elulu.png

-They ask if she really has to go, she affirms it, but they ask her if she can still visit some time, they still couldn't properly have fun as they planned. She assured them that she will one day visit them-

Party Hug.png

-After that, the teens, Rosalie and various knights said their goodbyes to her, as she then returned to the Divine Realm-
---
-How is she doing so far?-
---
Tamamo: "Then let's go along, see who else is around, mikon!"
-her Semblance makes things easy-

-his trust towards her also generates less negative emotions, so Grimm aren't as attracted-
-The most was to remember Roman's death, and that instead made her more determined to assist him-

-She can't allow a repeat of that-
"Now that Christmas is saved!"
___

"So there's a lot of factors to consider for this situation..."
___

(We can find them all, I know it!)

(...And I'm here to help.)
-So we can pass to Valentine's being saved- :V
---
-Yeah, his class is also Shielder...-
---
-The Rins admittedly didn't notice the dog until now-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"Poor, poor EMIYA :V"
___

"So how could Chen Gong and Lancer use all this information...?"
___

"In their defense, I forgot he was still here myself :p"

---

-Days later in Roseguard, Ristarte tells to Rosalie it's time she returns. Rosalie thinks they should be celebrated by a parade on the least, she's thankful, but says the true savior is gone. Rosalie admits to her that despite Seiya's attitude and not caring what others saw of him... How much he cared and was willing to sacrifice to save it, well, she finally acknowledges him as a hero. Goin out the room, she sees Elulu and Mash, both of whom were knighted by Rosalie by their contributions to saving Gaebrande-

View attachment 302997

-They ask if she really has to go, she affirms it, but they ask her if she can still visit some time, they still couldn't properly have fun as they planned. She assured them that she will one day visit them-

View attachment 302998

-After that, the teens, Rosalie and various knights said their goodbyes to her, as she then returned to the Divine Realm-
---
---

-The most was to remember Roman's death, and that instead made her more determined to assist him-

---
---
---

---
---
Penny: What is the source of that rolling sound?
___

I-I'm actually at a loss for words...

Me too...
___

"The stinger reemerged and tried to stab her."

"It looked like it belonged to s giant crustacean."
___

YES! TAMAMO HAS THE RIGHT IDEA! NYEH HEH HEH!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What?!
___

...Wait, that hammer looks familiar. Doesn't that weapon belong to Nora?
-BRASS GRAB!-
---
Jaune: "That is Nora."

-even using the cane he once had-

---

Knight Mash Elulu.png
Knight Mash Elulu.png

Party Hug.png
Party Hug.png

---
---
___

Me too...
___

___

Weiss: "Boarbatusks?"
---
Zelda: :cry:
---
-she did her best to weave around it and go towards Toffee-
---
Link: -already advancing- "Let's actually do it then."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Poor, poor EMIYA :V"
___

"So how could Chen Gong and Lancer use all this information...?"
___

"In their defense, I forgot he was still here myself :p"
-This year he won't be the one to suffer more- :V
---
-Well, at least Paris isn't an obstacle for his loyalty-
---
-That makes sense- :p
-Both smacking and sending projectiles with it-
___

Me too...
___

___

---
---
---
Dark_Samus_Morph_Ball_Smash.png

---
-Understandably, Rista has entered a deep depression upon returning. Unfortunately she's not able to sulk in further, as Aria arrives to tell her Ishtar wants to see her due to the rules she broke. Aria at least helps her brush her hair, and says she'll make sure her punishment isn't severe-

Aria brushes Rista.png

-In the way to Ishtar, Adenela and Cerceus cross with them. The former asks if she's okay, she is sad too, but understands Rista would be worse. As for Cerceus, he offers her to try his latest cake, trying to make her feel better-
---
-Fate tried to electrocute it once again-
---
-Soon they would come across a bunch of dead Grimm twisted before they disappear, as well as some cut-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-This year he won'r bw the one to suffer more- :V
---
---
"Who, then? :V"
___

"Not in the slightest. Lancer wishes they got along better, though."
___

(I've met some of them, so I can track their scents.)

(You would really do that for me...?)

-BRASS GRAB!-
---
"She'll have to take the damage from it, and she does!."
___

...How long have I been out of the loop?

-BRASS GRAB!-
---

---
---
---
-This year he won'r bw the one to suffer more- :V
---
---

-Both smacking and sending projectiles with it-

View attachment 303002
---
-Understandably, Rista has entered a deep depression upon returning. Unfortunately she's not able to sulk in further, as Aria arrives to tell her Ishtar wants to see her due to the rules she broke. Aria at least helps her brush her hair, and says she'll make sure her punishment isn't severe-

View attachment 303003

-In the way to Ishtar, Adenela and Cerceus cross with them. The former asks if she's okay, she is sad too, but understands Rista would be worse. As for Cerceus, he offers her to try his latest cake, trying to make her feel better-
---
---
-Soon they would come across a bunch of dead Grimm twisted before they disappear, as well as some cut-
VULPIX?! (ARE YOU SERIOUS?!)
___

"Sniffle" Th-That's sweet of them...
___

"Who put the box in his pocket and now brandished a sickle."

"The creature would interrupt the lightning attack...by digging itself up out of thr ground and revealing it's full appearance:"

1613271442822.png

___

...THIS IS A MASSACRE INFLICTED UPON PURE EVIL BEINGS!

Lapis: Who could've done this to Grimm?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

Aria brushes Rista.png
Aria brushes Rista.png

---
---
___

___

"The creature would interrupt the lightning attack...by digging itself up out of thr ground and revealing it's full appearance:"

1613271442822.png
1613271442822.png

___

Weiss: ".... Now I wish it was a Boarbatusk."
---
Zelda: "It... sure is?"
---
Juri: "Nice toothpick." :V -sends a fireball with her foot-
---
Link: "Hopefully an ally."

"She'll have to take the damage from it, and she does!."
___

...How long have I been out of the loop?
-he pulls her to him and punches her towards a wall-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and using the grappling hook features as a way to cut heads-
-All in all doing a good job just by herself, and Moriarty feels proud-
"Who, then? :V"
___

"Not in the slightest. Lancer wishes they got along better, though."
___

(I've met some of them, so I can track their scents.)

(You would really do that for me...?)
-A doggo, a smol king and an angry mango- :V
----
-Paris is pouty at just seeing him-
----
Ishtar: "Well, I can't allow you to get hurt"
___

___

View attachment 303008
___

---
---
---
-In her Morph Ball form, Drk Samus leaves bombs while rolling-
---
-Ristarte expresses gratitude to this. Mitis also appeared to see if any new hero for her to seduce was around, Aria demanded her to return to her prison. Right before Ishtar, Valkyrie waited them to express that she doesn't regret teaching Seiya that technique, but she's not in her usual mocking tone, more saying it in a way meaning he's proud of him, and says that Ristarte is now a step closer to be in their rank, inviting her to request a painting any day-

-Now with Ishtar, she says she's glad that she returned safe, and Aria reminded her she still saved a S-ranked world. Unfortunately, the many gods have decided that she still must be punished in a way... That is to save a SS-ranked world, and not just any world, but Ixphoria, and with her healing powers sealed. Aria of course, calls out on this, Ixphoria?! She's lost so much there and is now a demonic hell of a world, how could they assign such a world to her?! Ishtar says however, that she still thinks it isn't an impossible mission-
---
Nanoha: "What is that?!"
---
-They quickly see Shiki sitting nearby-

Shiki: "...Ah, took someone long enough"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
----
----
"Major oof..."
___

"And Achillies doesn't care in the slightest..."
___

(Then come with us! You're my family, too, you know!)

-Hedlok spits an explosive blast-
---
Jaune: "A long time."
"Which she flew out of the way of, destroying the wall instead."
___

...I got bored of scratching the days and nights I counted into the wall a while ago.

---
---
---

-he pulls her to him and punches her towards a wall-
-All in all doing a good job just by herself, and Moriarty feels proud-

----
----

---
-Ristarte expresses gratitude to this. Mitis also appeared to see if any new hero for her to seduce was around, Aria demanded her to return to her prison. Right before Ishtar, Valkyrie waited them to express that she doesn't regret teaching Seiya that technique, but she's not in her usual mocking tone, more saying it in a way meaning he's proud of him, and says that Ristarte is now a step closer to be in their rank, inviting her to request a painting any day-

-Now with Ishtar, she says she's glad that she returned safe, and Aria reminded her she still saved a S-ranked world. Unfortunately, the many gods have decided that she still must be punished in a way... That is to save a SS-ranked world, and not just any world, but Ixphoria, and with her healing powers sealed. Aria of course, calls out on this, Ixphoria?! She's lost so much there and is now a demonic hell of a world, how could they assign such a world to her?! Ishtar says however, that she still thinks it isn't an impossible mission-
---
---

"Winter used Powder Snow trying to freeze the bombs solid."
___

...The last world certainly wasn't a lost cause.
___

"Which he easily ducked."

Ludo: I don't know, but it sure is ugly!

"Draygon...the last of the Space Pirate commanders, and the only one thought to have been definitively dead. She's alive again, alright, and she's eager to mske some kills after such s long absence..."
___

AH! NOTHING TO FEAR, IT'S JUST SHIKI!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

___

___

"Draygon...the last of the Space Pirate commanders, and the only one thought to have been definitively dead. She's alive again, alright, and she's eager to mske some kills after such s long absence..."
___

-while Weiss went for Dark Samus-
---
Zelda: "It was one rank lower..."

Deadpool: "So she has to save a world that's worse... without her healing. Why the **** are they putting that world in greater risk?"
---
-Juri just sends more-
---
Link: "Hi."

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and says it?-
Moriarty: "Where could Fran be..."
___

___

___

---

Deadpool: "So she has to save a world that's worse... without her healing. Why the **** are they putting that world in greater risk?"
---
-Juri just sends more-
---
-Some of the bombs exploded-
-----
-Aria asks what kind of hero would be able to save such a hellish place, before apologizing for raising her voice. Ishtar says that after the second Valhalla's Gate, the effects of Chain Destruction were eliminated along the Demon Lord, Ristarte is surprised as Ishtar summon the written profile of a hero for her to summon, saying that normally, heroes can't return to world they failed to save, but she'll make this an exception-

-And once Ristarte sees the name, she cries of joy and thanks her, knowing now that there is hope, as the last shot of the episode and of the show is a pan towards a side note in the paper the profile is written, confirming it's who they think, the ED replaced this time by the OP-

Cautious Hero.png

-----
-Nanoha and Fate both do magic shots!-
-----
Kiara: "You made all this?"

Shiki: "Oh, the cutting? Yeah that was me"

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-It'll be amusing- :V
---
-Such a complicated relationship-
---
Ishtar: "Awww~ I know I am~" -pats-
"Very much so. :V"
___

"Surely they can both still contribute to the plan, however...Right?"
___

"It made him smile a bit more again, wagging his tail."

"All those people who've declared Ishtar a useless goddess, and yet, this one little Eevee has shown nothing but familial love for her..."

___

...I got bored of scratching the days and nights I counted into the wall a while ago.
Unreplied, Uni.

---

---
-Juri just sends more-
---
Moriarty: "Where could Fran be..."

-----
-Aria asks what kind of hero would be able to save such a hellish place, before apologizing for raising her voice. Ishtar says that after the second Valhalla's Gate, the effects of Chain Destruction were eliminated along the Demon Lord, Ristarte is surprised as Ishtar summon the written profile of a hero for her to summon, saying that normally, heroes can't return to world they failed to save, but she'll make this an exception-

-And once Ristarte sees the name, she cries of joy and thanks her, knowing now that there is hope, as the last shot of the episode and of the show is a pan towards a side note in the paper the profile is written, confirming it's who they think, the ED replaced this time by the OP-

View attachment 303014
-----
-----

"Winter had already taken cover to avoid the explosions."
___

"Alphys gasped while beaming, crying tears of joy."

YEAH! They aren't through yet!
___

"Toffee would normally reflect them, but that's not an option, here, so he just keeps using his war experience to dodge most, and his regenerative abilities to recover from the fee that hit him."

"Draygon remained low so that her shell would absorb the blows, while the room continued to flood higher and higher."
___

IN HINDSIGHT, WE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE GUESSED IT WAS YOU.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-----

Cautious Hero.png
Cautious Hero.png

-----
-----

___

___

"Toffee would normally reflect them, but that's not an option, here, so he just keeps using his war experience to dodge most, and his regenerative abilities to recover from the fee that hit him."

"Draygon remained low so that her shell would absorb the blows, while the room continued to flood higher and higher."
___

-Weiss casted a wall of ice for the same effect-
---
-then the show ends? :V-
---
-Juri approaches once again-

-Sothis decided to offer backup to Juri-

-Ruby is aiming for Draygon after finding a high vantage point to have more time due to the room flooding-
---
Link: "How did you distort them?"

___

Springtron: -goes for a punch-
---
Jaune: "We all would if in your place, to be fair."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Neo: -looking at him-
-He looks frustrated and worried for the Berserker-
"Very much so. :V"
___

"Surely they can both still contribute to the plan, however...Right?"
___

"It made him smile a bit more again, wagging his tail."

"All those people who've declared Ishtar a useless goddess, and yet, this one little Eevee has shown nothing but familial love for her..."
-For some reason, all three heard evil organ music inside their heads-
---
-Yeah, he just needs to make some adjustments-
---
-She appreciates it by plenty-

-Even if she's Mesopotamian Aqua- :p
___

___

___

---
---

-Ruby is aiming for Draygon after finding a high vantage point to have more time due to the room flooding-
---
-It got shattered quickly-
---
-....I just said it did, Uni-

Medea: -Sob- "They will reunite and save that damned place!"

Blackbeard: "Hell yeah!"
---
-Nanoha and Fate are flying, so they can stand it for now-
---
Shiki: "Oh, that wasn't me, that was Asagami"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---

___

"Which shouldn't be hard!"
___

"It doesn't make a difference for him. She's still part of his family."

---
(...That's it! I'Ve an idea!)

"She tries to get the Hedlok'd Brass to throw a punch as well."

___

So Nora's here to join your security team..."Phazon cough" I guess that's probably a good thing.

Claptrap: It's a good thing for us!

---
---

---

---
-He looks frustrated and worried for the Berserker-

---
---

---

---
---
"Penny swings various swords at Dark Samus, while using a few more to charge up a large laser beam."
___

We might not get to see it happen...But we know there's still hope for that world!

As long as Seiya and Ristarte are on the job...
___

"He's seemingly doesn't attack..."

"Draygon still uses her shell to shield herself from Ruby's bullets, but will become open to shoot now that the room has flooded high enough for the creature to swim."
___

...ASAGAMI?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I just recently began to try to do all Shovel Knight campaigns in New Game+

It's painful
___

"Which shouldn't be hard!"
___

"It doesn't make a difference for him. She's still part of his family."
-That's quite fitting-
---
-Yeah, nothing such a strategist like him can't manage-
---
-Good boy, so she will help him!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I just recently began to try to do all Shovel Knight campaigns in New Game+

It's painful

-That's quite fitting-
---
-Yeah, nothing such a strategist like him can't manage-
---
-Good boy, so she will help him!-
Good luck on completing 'em. It's been way too long since I last played thr gsme honestly.

"I wanted to post the one from Ocarina of Time but the video's been taken down."

___

"Will he explain the plan to the much younger and inexperienced monster prince?"
___

(So will you help me...?)

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Good luck on completing 'em. It's been way too long since I last played thr gsme honestly.

"I wanted to post the one from Ocarina of Time but the video's been taken down."

___

"Will he explain the plan to the much younger and inexperienced monster prince?"
___

(So will you help me...?)
Thanks. To be honest Shovel and Plague aren't really that bad, all that you get is that you take double damage, but that's manageable.

Specter and King though... Ugh, those two are much more than that. Especially the latter.

-Well that's a shame, more fitting imo-
---
-Of course, he should!-
---
Ishtar: "Of coursey~!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Thanks. To be honest Shovel and Plague aren't really that bad, all that you get is that you take double damage, but that's manageable.

Specter and King though... Ugh, those two are much more than that. Especially the latter.

-Well that's a shame, more fitting imo-
---
-Of course, he should!-
---
Ishtar: "Of coursey~!"
You're welcome! And yeah, that doesn't surprise me much, considering how ambitious those two campaigns got.

"Yeah...Nintendo and their copyright sensitivity."
___

"Right as Lander goes to great his advisor!"
___

(Thank you, Ishtar...) "Relieved"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He looks frustrated and worried for the Berserker-
Neo: -understood immediately, hugging him-

(...That's it! I'Ve an idea!)

"She tries to get the Hedlok'd Brass to throw a punch as well."

___

So Nora's here to join your security team..."Phazon cough" I guess that's probably a good thing.

Claptrap: It's a good thing for us!
-he already was-
---
Jaune: "The more the merrier."

---

---
---
"Penny swings various swords at Dark Samus, while using a few more to charge up a large laser beam."
___

We might not get to see it happen...But we know there's still hope for that world!

___

"Draygon still uses her shell to shield herself from Ruby's bullets, but will become open to shoot now that the room has flooded high enough for the creature to swim."
___

...ASAGAMI?
-Weiss using Boarbatusks to buy Penny some time-
---
Deadpool: "Or it's an infinite loop."
---
Juri: "...Not even going anything? Come on, don't be boring." -eye glinting-
---
-Fujino show up?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

...ASAGAMI?
---
---
---
-Fujino show up?-
-Dark Samus saw the swords coming, dodging, but not the Boarbatusks-
---
Hayate: "It went from cartoony comedy to dark... I wanna see how they go"

Osakabehime: "Well, thelight novels seem to be continuing from that"

-Medea is preparing to set the next show-
---
Fate: "...It could be witing for the room to be filled and us to drown?"
---
-They hear Fujino scream "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!!" at an Ursa which then twisted, it'd be gruesome if it wasn't one-
You're welcome! And yeah, that doesn't surprise me much, considering how ambitious those two campaigns got.

"Yeah...Nintendo and their copyright sensitivity."
___

"Right as Lander goes to great his advisor!"
___

(Thank you, Ishtar...) "Relieved"
Yeah, compared to Plague who is the same stages as Shovel with a few tweaks...

-You say it, but oh well-
---
Chen Gong: "Ah, Master"
---
Ishtar: "Come, ride on my shoulder"
-It is then they heard Fran's voice, screaming as she smashed Grimm-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
I think the normal Specter of Torment campaign was difficult enough for me as is...

"Yeah...So what's next? :p"

___

Chen Gong! I am glad you have become acquainted with the newest arrival!
___

"Patxi happily does so."

-he already was-
---
"Jenny jumped both punches...then threw her own grab not at her opponents themselves, but their ARMS that just missed her."
___

Claptrap: All you're missing is your third teammate, whats-his-name!

-he already was-
---

---
---
---
-Fujino show up?-
-Dark Samus saw the swords coming, dodging, but not the Boarbatusks-
---
Hayate: "It went from cartoony comedy to dark... I wanna see how they go"

Osakabehime: "Well, thelight novels seem to be continuing from that"

-Medea is preparing to set the next show-
---
Fate: "...It could be witing for the room to be filled and us to drown?"
---
-They hear Fujino scream "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!!" at an Ursa which then twisted, it'd be gruesome if it wasn't one-

---
---

-It is then they heard Fran's voice, screaming as she smashed Grimm-
Penny: Good thinking, Weiss!

"Fires the beam off at Dark Samus."

Connie: How's the teleportation going?
___

Peridot: Proceeding to buy a copy of the light novel on my trustworthy tablet!

If we can't continue this one...then what's the next anime on the list?
___

Star: Good call! So just get to higher ground!

"He's merely assuming a guarding stance, ready to counterattack."
___

"Papyrus' only response was to nervously smile wss sweating."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Neo: ‼ -looked at where that voice came from-
-And she sees her amongst a bunch of people tearing through Grimm-
I think the normal Specter of Torment campaign was difficult enough for me as is...

"Yeah...So what's next? :p"

___

Chen Gong! I am glad you have become acquainted with the newest arrival!
___

"Patxi happily does so."
Imagine that minus the Will Skull and with Darkness and Will as one meter that decreases over time.

-I need to think- :p
---
Chen Gong: "A boisterous one, but I won't doubt one of the most famed Greek heroes" :p
---
-As she poked his nose-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-And she sees her amongst a bunch of people tearing through Grimm-

Imagine that minus the Will Skull and with Darkness and Will as one meter that decreases over time.

-I need to think- :p
---
Chen Gog: "A boisterous one, but I won't doubt one of the most famed Greek heroes" :p
---
-As she poked his nose-

"Fair enough :p"
___

I only wish he and my friend would get along better...
___

"Making him smile and waggle his tail a bit more."

"Even at a time like this, Parxi continues to remain cute."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

"Fair enough :p"
___

I only wish he and my friend would get along better...
___

"Making him smile and waggle his tail a bit more."

"Even at a time like this, Parxi continues to remain cute."
Nevertheless to say it's hard. And King's campaign is no slouch either...

-Indeed it is- :p
---
Chen Gong: "It is inevitable given their past relationship"
---
-Good Ishtar still has mana left, else she'd be in the same state as the other two-

-So she's more lively-

Top Bottom