• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Dark Samus saw the swords coming, dodging, but not the Boarbatusks-
---
Hayate: "It went from cartoony comedy to dark... I wanna see how they go"

Osakabehime: "Well, thelight novels seem to be continuing from that"

-Medea is preparing to set the next show-
---
Fate: "...It could be witing for the room to be filled and us to drown?"
---
-They hear Fujino scream "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEND!!!" at an Ursa which then twisted, it'd be gruesome if it wasn't one-
Penny: Good thinking, Weiss!

"Fires the beam off at Dark Samus."

Connie: How's the teleportation going?
___

Peridot: Proceeding to buy a copy of the light novel on my trustworthy tablet!

If we can't continue this one...then what's the next anime on the list?
___

Star: Good call! So just get to higher ground!

"He's merely assuming a guarding stance, ready to counterattack."
___

"Papyrus' only response was to nervously smile wss sweating."
Weiss: -prideful Schnee-
---
Zelda: "You said there was two, right?"
---
-and Juri's taunting was also an unorthodox guarding stance, so for this moment, they were on a stalemate-

Ruby: "Can you make higher ground?"
---
Link: -unfazed-

"Jenny jumped both punches...then threw her own grab not at her opponents themselves, but their ARMS that just missed her."
___

Claptrap: All you're missing is your third teammate, whats-his-name!
-it works-
---
Jaune: "Ren?"

-And she sees her amongst a bunch of people tearing through Grimm-
-Neo making Moriarty look-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nevertheless to say it's hard. And King's campaign is no slouch either...

-Indeed it is- :p
---
Chen Gong: "It is inevitable given their past relationship"
---
-Good Ishtar still has mana left, else she'd be in the same state as the other two-

-So she's more lively-
I haven't even begun that one...

"Waiting until then!"
___

I understand why Paris is so mad at him...
___

"And would thus likely be just as uncertain about the situation as they are..."

-it works-
---
"Smirking, Jenny swiftly ties both of their ARMS into a knot before either ARM can retract."
___

Claptrap: Yeah, that guy!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Penny: Good thinking, Weiss!

"Fires the beam off at Dark Samus."

Connie: How's the teleportation going?
___

Peridot: Proceeding to buy a copy of the light novel on my trustworthy tablet!

If we can't continue this one...then what's the next anime on the list?
___

Star: Good call! So just get to higher ground!

"He's merely assuming a guarding stance, ready to counterattack."
___

"Papyrus' only response was to nervously smile wss sweating."
---
---
-and Juri's taunting was also an unorthodox guarding stance, so for this moment, they were on a stalemate-

---
Shamal: "3 have been evaquated" -Azura, Heracles and Marvelous-
---
-Peridot would see that the Cautious Hero light novels are available for purchase in an online store called Bookwalker, in it she saw there are 5 volumes, and after a brief check to the wiki, saw the anime adapted only the first two. The light novels for the other shows they watched are also there, in fact having a discount when bought together as part of an Isekai Quartet promotion-

Medea: "That was one, the next would be The Rising of the Shield Hero"

-Whereas KonoSuba was a comedy that happened in a fantasy world, Overlord the story of a nobody becoming the leader of a monstrous empire, Re:Zero a psychological thriller that happened in a fantasy world, Tanya the Evil a story of a war setting and following one's ideals and Cautious Hero was an over-the-top comedy with dark elements, this Shield Hero seemed more... Like a traditional fantasy isekai-
---
-Nanoha and Fate take flight higher as they shoot-
---
Fujino: -Panting as she did it again to another one-
Moriarty: "There is Fran! We must get to her!"
I haven't even begun that one...

"Waiting until then!"
___

I understand why Paris is so mad at him...
___

"And would thus likely be just as uncertain about the situation as they are..."
Huh, shame honestly. It's became my favorite, if it wasn't obvious. :p

-Alright!-
---
Chen Gong: "Ah yes, the whole killing his brother then dragging his corpse around in a chariot. He really took his friend's killing that personally"
---
-Ereshkigal will have to be the reasonable figure, then-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

-Alright!-
---
Chen Gong: "Ah yes, the whole killing his brother then dragging his corpse around in a chariot. He really took his friend's killing that personally"
---
Don't worry, I'll rectify that this week. :p

___

They both lost someone they really cared ahout in the conflict...
___

"What's on her mind?"

---
---

---

-it works-
---

---
-Peridot would see that the Cautious Hero light novels are available for purchase in an online store called Bookwalker, in it she saw there are 5 volumes, and after a brief check to the wiki, saw the anime adapted only the first two. The light novels for the other shows they watched are also there, in fact having a discount when bought together as part of an Isekai Quartet promotion-

-Whereas KonoSuba was a comedy that happened in a fantasy world, Overlord the story of a nobody becoming the leader of a monstrous empire, Re:Zero a psychological thriller that happened in a fantasy world, Tanya the Evil a story of a war setting and following one's ideals and Cautious Hero was an over-the-top comedy with dark elements, this Shield Hero seemed more... Like a traditional fantasy isekai-
---
---

-Alright!-
---
---
Connie: This is going to take a while...

"Does Penny's beam connect?"
___

Peridot: OH MY STARS, this is so much astounding new information to process! I have to purchase this bundle immediately!

Wait, so this's one more like your average isekai?
___

"The stalemate was only finally resolved by Fate and Nanoha firing at him, which forced him to dart out of the way."

"Star wasted no time in creating several cloud platforms for people to stand on."

Star: For anyonr who can't fly!

Marco: Sweet!
___

well, ya can't say her methods are inefficient.

"Isn't fazed, either. He's witnessed worse... Not to mention the fact that he hesd to put down omnicidal maniacs countless times over various timelines..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Don't worry, I'll rectify that this week. :p

___

They both lost someone they really cared ahout in the conflict...
___

"What's on her mind?"
That sounds good by me. :p It's arguably the most difficult campaign, but that left me with more satisfaction once completing it personally.
---
Chen Gong: "Yep, it's good at least he doesn't sees the little prince as much of a threat"
---
Ereshkigal: Oh no, she's going to do something stupid again!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That sounds good by me. :p It's arguably the most difficult campaign, but that left me with more satisfaction once completing it personally.
---
Chen Gong: "Yep, it's good at least he doesn't sees the little prince as much of a threat"
---
Ereshkigal: Oh no, she's going to do something stupid again!
I felt the same way after finishing Specter of Torment. :p Shovel Knight's one of the more challenging games I've played in recent years, and each new campaign seems to be tougher than the last.
___

But Paris is tough, right?

"Certainly not on Achilles' level..."
___

"So she's going to stay with the group to keep her sister in check?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I felt the same way after finishing Specter of Torment. :p Shovel Knight's one of the more challenging games I've played in recent years, and each new campaign seems to be tougher than the last.
___

But Paris is tough, right?

"Certainly not on Achilles' level..."
___

"So she's going to stay with the group to keep her sister in check?"
Funnily enough Specter of Torment felt easier than Plague of Shadows for me. Harder than Shovel of Hope yeah, but still less difficult to adjust to Specter's controls.
---
Chen Gong: "Certainly, Achilles is just in a higher tier"
---
-Someone has to-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Smirking, Jenny swiftly ties both of their ARMS into a knot before either ARM can retract."
___

Claptrap: Yeah, that guy!
-it works and they try to break free-
---
Jaune: "Where is he?"

-Neo nods-

---

---
---

___

Peridot: OH MY STARS, this is so much astounding new information to process! I have to purchase this bundle immediately!

___

"The stalemate was only finally resolved by Fate and Nanoha firing at him, which forced him to dart out of the way."

"Star wasted no time in creating several cloud platforms for people to stand on."

___

"Isn't fazed, either. He's witnessed worse... Not to mention the fact that he hesd to put down omnicidal maniacs countless times over various timelines..."
-does it?-
---
Zelda: "We could use that as a palette cleanser after the rollercoasters we've had."
---
-Juri then rushed at Toffee, trying to get to him again-
---
Link: "Am I glad not to be on her bad side..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Funnily enough Specter of Torment felt easier than Plague of Shadows for me. Harder than Shovel of Hope yeah, but still less difficult to adjust to Specter's controls.
---
Chen Gong: "Certainly, Achilles is just in a higher tier"
---
-Someone has to-
That's fair. I just found Torment's levels particularly difficult, but that's just me.
___

Okay, good!

(So what is your plan?)

___

"And Marie and Boudica are too weak to help..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

-does it?-
---
Zelda: "We could use that as a palette cleanser after the rollercoasters we've had."
---
---
-They managed to!-
---
-Poor Zelda has no idea- :V

Osakabehime: "Sweet, time to to make the purchase!"

Medea: "It is twice as long as Cautious Hero and the first episode is an hour long, so let's see how it goes..."

-The series has a simple start, showing a young man, our protagonist, waking up from a dream-

Naofumi.png

-He narrates about himself as he gets up to a library. His name is Naofumi Iwatani, 20 years old college student who lives with his parents and brother. He has a few otaku tendencies, and not needing to worry for a job now, he lives mostly carefree-

-In the library he picked a book called "The Four Cardinal Heroes", narrating the tale of four people that one day would be summoned to save the world, each wielding a weapon: a sword, a bow, a spear and a shield, though he has some slight confusion over the shield, he still thinks they're all cool... Weirdly enough, the Shield Hero has no profil- Aaaaaaaaand the book shined and sucked him in-
---
-They kept firing-
---
Fujino: "Ah... S-Sorry you had to see that!"
-Neo nods-
-She then noticed him-

Frankenstein: "Pa...pa...!"
That's fair. I just found Torment's levels particularly difficult, but that's just me.
___

Okay, good!

(So what is your plan?)

___

"And Marie and Boudica are too weak to help..."
To me it was the controls of each Knight.
---
Chen Gong: For starters, I've made ourselves familiar with this base.
---
-Yeah, they should carry them too-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
To me it was the controls of each Knight.
---
Chen Gong: For starters, I've made ourselves familiar with this base.
---
-Yeah, they should carry them too-
That can also be tough to adjust to, yeah. Maybe I found it easier only because i took a huge break between finishing Shovel of Hope and starting Specter of Torment.
___

(Ho? Does that mean we can take advantage of how well we know the base to sneak around without Lord Drakkon or Dr. Coyle knowing about it?)
___

"They could use the help..."

HE DID HADES

HE DID HADES
I'm surprised he didn't do one for Hades sooner. :p

-does it?-
---
---
---
-They managed to!-
---

Medea: "It is twice as long as Cautious Hero and the first episode is an hour long, so let's see how it goes..."

-The series has a simple starts, showing a young man, our protagonist, waking up from a dream-

View attachment 303128

-He narrates about himself as he gets up to a library. His name is Naofumi Iwatani, 20 years old college student who leaves woth his parents and brother. He has a few otaku tendencies, and not needing to worry for a job now, he lives mostly carefree-

-In the library he picked a book called "The Fpur Cardinal Heroes", narrating the tale of four people that one day would be summoned to save the world, each wielding a weapon: a sword, a bow, a spear and a shield, though he has some slight confusion over the shield, he still thinks they're all cool... Weirdly enough, the Shield Hero has no profil- Aaaaaaaaand the book shined and sucked him in-
---
-They kept firing-
---
Penny: You will not bring harm to anyone else!

"Several swords spin around Dark Samus."

"Winter also left cover trying to use Confuse Ray on Dark Samus again."
___

Peridot: I'm ordering it as we speak!

If the writing quality is on the same level as the others, it could still be perfectly entertaining in it's own right!

...Well that was fast.
___

"And seeing that, he promptly swung his sickle at her."

"The water level is much higher, now...And the group then realizes that Draygon can swim startlingly fast, much, much faster than her apperance would suggest, as she tries to ram anyone firing at Toffee."
___

I-IT IS ALRIGHT! YOU ARE KEEPING EVERYONE SAFE BY DOING THIS!

can't afford to hold back at times like these.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Allowing Jenny to easily unload six missiles on each of them."
___

Claptrap: I barely know you guys anyway. You all would've probably survived on my home planet, though

"Nora worried?"
-IT HURTS THEM-
---
-what now?-

-She then noticed him-

Frankenstein: "Pa...pa...!"
-and little sister Neo!-

-They managed to!-
---

-The series has a simple starts, showing a young man, our protagonist, waking up from a dream-

Naofumi.png
Naofumi.png

-He narrates about himself as he gets up to a library. His name is Naofumi Iwatani, 20 years old college student who leaves woth his parents and brother. He has a few otaku tendencies, and not needing to worry for a job now, he lives mostly carefree-

-In the library he picked a book called "The Fpur Cardinal Heroes", narrating the tale of four people that one day would be summoned to save the world, each wielding a weapon: a sword, a bow, a spear and a shield, though he has some slight confusion over the shield, he still thinks they're all cool... Weirdly enough, the Shield Hero has no profil- Aaaaaaaaand the book shined and sucked him in-
---
-They kept firing-
---

___

If the writing quality is on the same level as the others, it could still be perfectly entertaining in it's own right!

...Well that was fast.
___

"The water level is much higher, now...And the group then realizes that Draygon can swim startlingly fast, much, much faster than her apperance would suggest, as she tries to ram anyone firing at Toffee."
___

-Weiss helping with evac now-
---
Deadpool: "Straight to the point... you think it'll be a parody?"
---
-she tried leaping over it-
---
Link: "Go ahead. Better that than dying."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

HE DID HADES

HE DID HADES
-effector-

-response-
That can also be tough to adjust to, yeah. Maybe I found it easier only because i took a huge break between finishing Shovel of Hope and starting Specter of Torment.
___

(Ho? Does that mean we can take advantage of how well we know the base to sneak around without Lord Drakkon or Dr. Coyle knowing about it?)
___

"They could use the help..."
That makes sense to me, anyone can get rusty ob that while.
---
Chen Gong: Correct, and I believe Ms. Corday is the most appropriate for the job.
---

-Immensely-

___

...Well that was fast.
___

___

---
---
---
-The Confuse Ray doesn't affects her, but she tries to dodge the swords-
------------
-A bunch of sorcerers said that they managed to do it, they summoned the Four Cardinal Heroes, as Naofumi sees that he was summoned along 3 other people, and that his forearm now has a shield equipped-

Cardinal Heroes.png

-Naofumi thinks "Wait, we are the Cardinal Heroes?!" and their summoners implore they help them... However, the black haired man, clearly a Kirito expy downright to having the same voice actor, demanded "why would we?" and they raise points about their situation, they were summoned out of the blue to an unknown world to take risks? At least they want to know if there's a reward, The summoners tell them they can speak to the King about that, and they guess they can listen. Naofumi is clearly the most idealistic out of them, being marveled at the new world they've been summoned-

-They are brought to the King of this Kingdom of Melromac, named Aultcray XXI-

Trash.png

-He apologizes for their summon, but they are in dire need of help. He allows them to present themselves though, the Kirito expy with the sword presents himself as Ren Amaki, 17 years old. The brunette in an uniform with the bow is Itsuki Kawasumi, 16 years old. The rebellious-looking blonde with the spear, is Motoyasu Kitamura, 21 years old. Naofumi was to introduce himself... But the King already was like "good, now you three..." before Naofumi reasserted himself and was allowed to do his introduction-

Hayate: "I have a bad feeling about this guy"
------------
-And for Fate who is a fragile speedster, one hit could spell doom-
------------
Kiara: "So tht's the power of her Mystic Eyes..."

Fujino: "U-Um..." -embarrassed now-
-and little sister Neo!-
-With Fran's mental and chronological age, it's more like Neo is the older sister despite their notable height difference-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
That makes sense to me, anyone can get rusty ob that while.
---
Chen Gong: Correct, and I believe Ms. Corday is the most appropriate for the job.
---

-Immensely-
Eeyup,, it happens sometimes.
___

(Charlotte? Of course! She's great at sneaking around!)
___

"Would they find any other Riders before reaching the infirmary?"

---
---
---
------------
-A bunch of sorcerers said that they managed to do it, they summoned the Four Cardinal Heroes, as Naofumi sees that he was summoned along 3 other people, and that his forearm now has a shield equipped-

View attachment 303133

-Naofumi thinks "Wait, we are the Cardinal Heroes?!" and their summoners implore they help them... However, the black haired man, clearly a Kirito expy downright to having the same voice actor, demanded "why would we?" and they raise points about their situation, they were summoned out of the blue to an unknown world to take risks? At least they want to know if there's a reward, The summoners tell them they can speak to the King about that, and they guess they can listen. Naofumi is clearly the most idealistic out of them, being marveled at the new world they've been summoned-

View attachment 303134

-He apologizes for their summon, but they are in dire need of help. He allows them to present themselves though, the Kirito expy with the sword presents himself as Ren Amaki, 17 years old. The brunette in an uniform with the bow is Itsuki Kawasumi, 16 years old. The rebellious-looking blonde with the spear, is Motoyasu Kitamura, 21 years old. Naofumi was to introduce himself... But the King already was like "good, now you three..." before Naofumi reasserted himself and was allowed to do his introduction-

------------
------------

"Seeing this, Winter fired an ice beam at the ceiling to form some icicles."

"Penny keeps up the sword attacks, aiming intermittent attacks at the Metroid's legs and head. She also takes notice of the icicles Winter created."
___

Peridot: Are you referring to the protagonist, or the King?
___

"He swings his sickle again, trying to keep Juri at bay."

"Draygon was still attempting to ram the others..."
___

from one Mystic Eye wielder to another, that was pretty impressive.

I DO NOT FEEL AS GREAT, NOW...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"And she quickly got to tying up the rest of their ARMS together, too."

"The intention was to pretty much disable them until the fight was over."

___

"Ren's team worried about him?"
-Hedlok has four extra ARMS tho-
---
-a bit-

-effector-

-response-
it's
hades

-With Fran's mental and chronological age, it's more like Neo is the older sister despite their notable height difference-
-but Neo is literally littler :V-

------------

Cardinal Heroes.png
Cardinal Heroes.png

Trash.png
Trash.png

------------
------------

"Penny keeps up the sword attacks, aiming intermittent attacks at the Metroid's legs and head. She also takes notice of the icicles Winter created."
___

___

___

-Weiss did too and made sure none of the evacuees got near-
---
Zelda: "Probably the guy who bluntly interrupted Naofumi. I know I could relate a little to that..."
---
-Sothis decides to join in a more direct way, picking a big hammer seemingly made out of a giant tooth-

1613397168084.png

-and swinging it near Toffee-

-Ruby was sniping for Draygon, but that made her a target, didn't it?-
---
Link: "Let's just keep moving."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-So is post-timeskip Lysithea compared to Edelgard and look who's older- :V
Eeyup,, it happens sometimes.
___

(Charlotte? Of course! She's great at sneaking around!)
___

"Would they find any other Riders before reaching the infirmary?"
Has happened to me before so relatable.
---
Chen Gong: It's expected from her class. :p
---
-Drake on the least-

___

___

___

---
Zelda: "Probably the guy who bluntly interrupted Naofumi. I know I could relate a little to that..."
---
-Sothis decides to join in a more direct way, picking a big hammer seemingly made out of a giant tooth-

View attachment 303160

---
-Said Metroid attempted to shoot missiles of her own, though didn't manage to dodge all sword attacks-
--------------
Hayate: "Exactly! That King doesn't seems reliable"

-Aultcray explains the sitation: in this world, there are rifts that open in the sky and drop monsters into the world, which are kind of prophecized to destroy all if not stopped by the Four Heroes. This phenomenon is known as the Waves of Calamity. Each country of the world has a special dragon clock that allows them to know when the next will come, and they already went through their first one, and only got lucky to beat it. That's why they request their help-

-Ren gets it, but says they should be aware this won't be done for free, which Itsuki backed up, Aultcray's advisor assuring they'll get a good pay. Aultcray then asked them if they could check their stats, confused, Ren told the others there's like a little icon in their vision, if they focus on it, they would be able to see them, which Naofumi did-

Stat Menu.png

--------------
-Fate dodged barely, and turned Bardiche into its sword mode to try to attack Draygon-
--------------
Fujino: -Nervous laugh-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
-Drake on the least-
You break from a game for quite a while, it's likely to happen when you return to it.
___

(She will be safe during this, right?)
___

(Drake!)

"Rockruff will track the rest."

---
-a bit-
"Which she just tried to tie up as well."
___

"Where is he anyway?"

---
-a bit-

it's
hades

---
---

View attachment 303160

---
-So is post-timeskip Lysithea compared to Edelgard and look who's older- :V

---
---
-Drake on the least-

-Said Metroid attempted to shoot missiles of her own, though didn't manage to dodge all sword attacks-
--------------

-Aultcray explains the sitation: in this world, there are rifts that open in the sky and drop monsters into the world, which are kind of prophecized to destroy all if not stopped by the Four Heroes. This phenomenon as the Waves of Calamity. Each country of the world has a special dragon clock that allows them to know when the next will come, and they already went through their first one, and only got lucky to beat it. That's why they request their help-

-Ren gets it, but says they should be aware this won't be done for free, which Itsuki backed up, Aultcray's advisor assuring they'll get a good pay. Aultcray then asked them if they could check their stats, confused, Ren told the others there's like a little icon in their vision, if they focus on it, they would be able to see them, which Naofumi did-

View attachment 303146
--------------
-Fate dodged barely, and turned Bardiche into its sword mode to try to attack Draygon-
--------------
"Penny was forced to try and dodge the missiles, though in the middle of her sword attacks, she sent one blase to cut the icicles clean from the ceiling, and they started falling down on and around Dark Samus."
___

He's gonna cause them.provlems in the future...

Peridot: Waves of Calamity?
___

"The hammer was something he couldn't dodge, and it launched him into a wall."

"Draygon shifted her focus to Ruby next, and so far only her head was visible. Ruby or Fate could certainly injure her there, but the creature's weak point is her soft stomach."
___

Lapis: Is anyone else nearby?

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Said Metroid attempted to shoot missilea of her own, though didn't manage to dodge all sword attacks-
--------------

-Aultcray explains the sitation: in this world, there are rifts that open in the sky and drop monsters into the world, which are kind of prophecized to destroy all if not stopped by the Four Heroes. This phenomenon as the Waves of Calamity. Each country of the world has a special dragon clock that allows them to know when the next will come, and they already went through their first one, and only got lucky to beat it. That's why they request their help-

Stat Menu.png
Stat Menu.png

--------------
--------------
"Penny was forced to try and dodge the missiles, though in the middle of her sword attacks, she sent one blase to cut the icicles clean from the ceiling, and they started falling down on and around Dark Samus."
___

___

"Draygon shifted her focus to Ruby next, and so far only her head was visible. Ruby or Fate could certainly injure her there, but the creature's weak point is her soft stomach."
___

Weiss: "Nice work, Penny."
---
Zelda: "I don't like that word..."
---
-Juri and Sothis looked at each other and nodded, smirking-

-Ruby still shot the head anyway :V-

Frankenstein: "Aaaaaaaah!!!" -running right at them, crushing Grimm with her mace-
Neo: -slashing through any Grimm in her way while running at Fran-

"Which she just tried to tie up as well."
___

"Where is he anyway?"
-he spit explosive blasts at her-
---
-fighting Grimm-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You break from a game for quite a while, it's likely to happen when you return to it.
___

(She will be safe during this, right?)
___

(Drake!)

"Rockruff will track the rest."
Eeyup, happened to me even with SK honestly.
---
Chen Gong: I can't make a 100% assurance.
---
Drake: "Huh? Oh hey little fella!"
___

___

___

---
---

-Most fell on her, irritating the parasite-
---
-Naofumi is amazed, this is like a video game in a way. The King says starting tomorrow they shall train and level up, realizing their weapons and stats are at Lv. 1, but oh well, the Four are okay with being in a party... But the King says that according to legend, the four weapons will repel each other if they do, so perhaps not for the better, and he'll make sure to gather the best of the land for them to have parties tomorrow, and allows them to stay for the night-

-During the night, the Four Cardinal Heroes still are amazed by the video game-like setting, Motoyasu saying that it's like this big online game he plays... Which the others don't know about, though he says it's huge. Itsuki remarks this is more like a console RPG he got recently, while Ren says this is rather like a VRMMORPG he plays, the others being like "wait, virtual reality RPG?", Naofumi saying he's read on light novels on this... so they start making comparisons of themselves and conclude something: They're all from different worlds with each having a different history for Japan-
---
-Not like they knew so far, so Fate directed lightning at the head-
---
Shiki: "Beats me"
-And finally, they reunite-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
It can be even worse if it's a multiplayer game and you're trying to fight other players. Smash itself is a good example.
___

(Oh...Well, I'm sure she'll know what she's doing! She will be okay!)
___

(Are you okay, Drake...?)

---
---

-he spit explosive blasts at her-
---
-fighting Grimm-
---
---

---
-Naofumi is amazed, this is like a video game in a way. The King says starting tomorrow they shall train and level up, realizing their weapons and stats are at Lv. 1, but oh well, the Four are okay with being in a party... But the King says that according to legend, the four weapons will repel each other if they do, so perhaps not for the better, and he'll make sure to gather the best of the land for them to have parties tomorrow, and allows them to stay for the night-

-During the night, the Four Cardinal Heroes still are amazed by the video game-like setting, Motoyasu saying that it's like this big online game he plays... Which the others don't know about, though he says it's huge. Itsuki remarks this is more like a console RPG he got recently, while Ren says this is rather like a VRMMORPG he plays, the others being like "wait, virtual reality RPG?", Naofumi saying he's read on light novels on this... so they start making comparisons of themselves and conclude something: They're all from different worlds with each having a different history for Japan-
---
---

-And finally, they reunite-
Penny: It's not over yet..."Tried to impala Dark Samus with a pair of swords."

Vulpix?! (How's the evacuation going?!)
___

Ooh, that's a goos twist for this genre!
___

"He was getting back up..."

"It irritated Draygon, the lightning in particular being most effective, so shifted her focus hack to Fate, who she tried to sting."
___

Unreplied on your end, Uni.

guess we just gotta head forward. there ain't many Grimm left...at least, not all throughout the whole base.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and hug-
-Fran made "I missed you" noises-
It can be even worse if it's a multiplayer game and you're trying to fight other players. Smash itself is a good example.
___

(Oh...Well, I'm sure she'll know what she's doing! She will be okay!)
___

(Are you okay, Drake...?)
Relatable as well...
---
Chen Gong: If we device things correctly, she shall remain well.
---
Drake: "Ho? Me?" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Relatable as well...
---
Chen Gong: If we device things correctly, she shall remain well.
---
Drake: "Ho? Me?" :p
Yeah, going straight into online battles after a long break from the game has cost me before...
___

(Grest news! Can I help with your plan?)
___

(Yes...I've been trying to find all of you.)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---

___

___

"It irritated Draygon, the lightning in particular being most effective, so shifted her focus hack to Fate, who she tried to sting."
___

guess we just gotta head forward. there ain't many Grimm left...at least, not all throughout the whole base.
Weiss: "It's going better, Winter..."
---
Deadpool: "Any of them won WW2?"
---
-Juri and Sothis were sending projectiles at him-

-Ruby noticed and used lightning bullets-
---
Link: "Hopefully, we'll find more people..."

"Jenny extended her torso from her legs, and the shots rather literally went through her."

"They hit Hedlok instead."

___

"None of his teammates or friends are here to help him..."
-who growled-

-Coyle was PISSED-
---
-indeed...-

-Fran made "I missed you" noises-
-Neo smiled, then the two went to Papa-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

---
---

---
-Dark Samus dodged and tried to grab-

-By now Shamal had teleported Ahim, EMIYA and Medusa off-
---
-They think it's so weird how different their Japans are, moreso Naofumi, who also wonders why the shield isn't that familiar as a weapon in games they played... And Motoyasu is blunt: No one picks Shielder classes in games they're a thing because it's seen as a clas for losers due to its low defenses. While not as rude, Ren and Itsuki kinda agree. Still though, Naofumi keeps himself in high spirits, wanting to meet his party, admittedly hoping there would be at least one girl, but still willing to protect whoever he's partnered with as his role of the shield-

-Next morning Aultcray presented them with the best of the best in the kingdom, and allowed the adventurers to choose who to partner with... No one chose Naofumi-

Parties.png

---
-Fate was dodging, being quite quick, but also wary due to how frail she can be-
---
-Perhaps Zelda soon...-
-Who headshotted a Nevermore that was going for him-
Yeah, going straight into online battles after a long break from the game has cost me before...
___

(Grest news! Can I help with your plan?)
___

(Yes...I've been trying to find all of you.)
Doesn't helps Smash's online is... Not good to say the least
---
Chen Gong: I wouldn't have it other way.
---
Drake: "Awwwww, what a cutie" :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
Exactly...Here's hoping it improves when Nintendo actually updates their online system after so long
___

(Ho ho! This is perfect!)
___

(Ishtar's okay, but Marie and Boudica aren't doing well...)

"Clesrly sounded worried sick in his tone."

---
---

---

-who growled-

-Coyle was PISSED-
---
-indeed...-

-Dark Samus dodged and tried to grab-

-By now Shamal had teleported Ahim, EMIYA and Medusa off-
---
-They think it's so weird how different their Japans are, moreso Naofumi, who also wonders why the shield isn't that familiar as a weapon in games they played... And Motoyasu is blunt: No one picks Shielder classes in games they're a thing because it's seen as a clas for losers due to its low defenses. While not as rude, Ren and Itsuki kinda agree. Still though, Naofumi keeps himself in high spirits, wanting to meet his party, admittedly hoping there would be at least one girl, but still willing to protect whoever he's partnered with as his role of the shield-

-Next morning Aultcray presented them with the best of the best in the kingdom, and allowed the adventurers to choose who to partner with... No one chose Naofumi-

View attachment 303180
---
-Fate was dodging, being quite quick, but also wary due to how frail she can be-
---
-Perhaps Zelda soon...-

-Who headshotted a Nevermore that was going for him-

---
---
(I hope most of the wounded are safe by now...)

"Penny is grabbed by the Metroid!"
___

Doesn't look like it...

I can think of at several people we know who would be offended if they were in Naofumi's shoes.

Peridot: Uhh, hello! Shields are vital tools in combat! Who else is going to defend everyone from incoming fire?!
___

"He kept trying to outrun it, but this time actually drew closer to his attackers."

"Ruby's bullets bought Fate some extra time, and they also njuried and pissed Drsygon off further, so she launched several globs at Ruby from her pincers."
___

"Where will they find her?"

Last edited:
Top Bottom