• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I mean, he's not wrong, there's a story in myth about him beating an entire army with his bare hands when he was 7. :p

-He takes the compliment- :p
---
-There's lots of debris around...-
---
Marie: "...I really don't want to..."
Rockruff's trainer never fails to impress him. :p

Of course he would...
___

Steven: ...What kind of fight happened here?
___

(M-Marie...)

"Truly at a loss as to what to do"

-DUCK SUCCESSFUL-
---
-Qrow: "Stupid Geist..."
Peridot: No fair! Hand-to-hand combat isn't my specialty!

___

"Arguably one of the more dnageorus types of Grimm to deal with...Good thing they're uncommon."

-DRAGON HEAD-
---
-YEEEEEE-

-DUCK SUCCESSFUL-
---
-Qrow: "Stupid Geist..."

-how nice-
---
Zelda: "Better than nothing..."
---
Sothis: -goes to Heshima- "... I'll try to see what I can do."
---
Link: Can you overcharge my Slate, Tamamo?
I mean, he's not wrong, there's a story in myth about him beating an entire army with his bare hands when he was 7. :p

-He takes the compliment- :p
---
-There's lots of debris around...-
---
Marie: "...I really don't want to..."

-Parvati is baffled at this turn of events, staring at them-
------
-Ristarte says they should go to next town... Seiya be like "no way, back to the Divine Realm" to grind again, she can't believe him. He even wonders why she doesn't makes stuff appear like in the Divine Realm, to which she says there's rules that don't allow gods to do it out of it, so he deems her as an useless goddess like Aqua or Ishtar, the herbs he purchased also healing faster than her magic despite being the Goddess of Healing-

-She sighs, well this is the guy she's stuck with, at least he's strong so they can deal with this quicker than most. Thus they went back to the Divine Realm as the episode ends-
------
-I kinda forgot she was there- :p

Atalanta: "P-Please..."
------
Tamamo: You wanna use stasis?

-Some White Sentries come to block her way-
---
-And closeeeer...!-
"It's a surreal sight..."
___

Peridot: I guess she is useless, now!
___

"The wand fused to Toffee's hand is inactive..."

"Weakily turning in pain, bleeding more by the minute..."

"...They'll have to work fast, if it works at all.."

___

"Sans waits to attack again."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Some White Sentries come to block her way-
---
-And closeeeer...!-
-SHE BREATHES-
---
-how closer?-

Peridot: No fair! Hand-to-hand combat isn't my specialty!

___

"Arguably one of the more dnageorus types of Grimm to deal with...Good thing they're uncommon."
-it keeps going!-
---
-usually... but this invasion makes them more fequent?-

-Parvati is baffled at this turn of events, staring at them-
------
-Ristarte says they should go to next town... Seiya be like "no way, back to the Divine Realm" to grind again, she can't believe him. He even wonders why she doesn't makes stuff appear like in the Divine Realm, to which she says there's rules that don't allow gods to do it out of it, so he deems her as an useless goddess like Aqua or Ishtar, the herbs he purchased also healing faster than her magic despite being the Goddess of Healing-

-She sighs, well this is the guy she's stuck with, at least he's strong so they can deal with this quicker than most. Thus they went back to the Divine Realm as the episode ends-
------
-I kinda forgot she was there- :p

Atalanta: "P-Please..."
------
Tamamo: You wanna use stasis?
___

___

___

Palu: "Something wrong, Parvati?"
---
Deadpool: "Like Aqua." :p
---
Sothis: -doing her best to heal- "I might need some help if anyone else can use healing magic..."
---
Link: And I want it to last!

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Rockruff's trainer never fails to impress him. :p

Of course he would...
___

Steven: ...What kind of fight happened here?
___

(M-Marie...)

"Truly at a loss as to what to do"
-I mean, she called him pretty- :p
---
Mash: "I just saw a flash and... I don't know more"
---
-So are Nanoha and Boudica-
___

___

___

---
---
Sothis: -doing her best to heal- "I might need some help if anyone else can use healing magic..."
---
Parvati: "I just didn't expect this..."
---
Medea: "Shame for her" :p

-Next episode starts in the Divine Realm. Ristarte is dumping her complains about Seiya on Ariadoa, who tells her to trust more in Seiya. Ristarte gets it, but couldn't help but get lost in Aria's appearance for a bit, thinking about how beautiful and powerful she is, admittedly jealous. Aria understands, and tells her she shouldn't really want to be her, Rista being like "but you're an awesome goddess who has done so much, you've saved 300 worlds!", but Aria tells her even under that record, there was one world she didn't manage to save-

-Ristarte told her it's fine considering her ratio, but Ariadoa gets that plenty of people died because she couldn't save it-
---
Hayate: "I'm not as good as Shamal, but I know one healing spell"
Shamal: "I'm sorry, my mana is too low now..." -used most of it to the people previously in the infirmary-
---
Tamamo: Consider it done, mikon~!
-Drakkon sends waves of energy at Sans at a quick rate-
-SHE BREATHES-
---
-how closer?-
-They raised their shields-
---
-He can hear it's outside!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
"...Damn it."

"You know what I meant lol"
___

Pearl: The technology here looks like it's been overcharged...
___

(...Are Cu and Miss Scathach going to be alright...?)

"Doesn't understand Servants as well as most Pokemon who have been here longer than him do."

-THEN BLASTS-
---
Qrow: There's way too many of them to handle!
"Peridot fired back with her own blasts."

"The battle is almost a stalemate at this point, despite, or perhaps because of Peridot's nervousness."
___

"It's worse than the Fall of Beacon..."

-SHE BREATHES-
---
-how closer?-

-it keeps going!-
---
-usually... but this invasion makes them more fequent?-

---
---
---
---
---

---

-Next episode starts in the Divine Realm. Ristarte is dumping her complains about Seiya on Ariadoa, who tells her to trust more in Seiya. Ristarte gets it, but couldn't help but get lost in Aria's appearance for a bit, thinking about how beautiful and powerfu she is, admittedly jealous. Aria understands, and tells her she shouldn't really want to be her, Rista being like "but you're anawesome goddess who has done so much, you've saved 300 worlds!", but Aria tells her even under that record,there was one world she didn't manage to save-

-Ristarte told her it's fine considering her ratio, but Ariadoa gets that plenty of people died because she couldn't save it-
---
Shamal: "I'm sorry, my mana is too low now..." -used most of it to the people previously int he infirmary-
---

-They raised their shields-
---
-He can hear it's outside!-
"Not in the slightest..."
___

If you sign up to save lives, even losing only one live among thousands is too many lives lost. Looks like she's got the world-equivalent of that...
___

Star: Lily and Medea taught me how to use healing magic, I can-wait, where's my wand?! "Dropped it in the collapse"

(A-Ata...) "Painfully weak at this point. They have to hurry..."
___

"He dodged them all despite visibly tiring."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-LOTS OF WATER BREATING!-
---
-HE GOES?-
-Most still are up-
---
-HE GO!-
"...Damn it."

"You know what I meant lol"
___

Pearl: The technology here looks like it's been overcharged...
___

(...Are Cu and Miss Scathach going to be alright...?)

"Doesn't understand Servants as well as most Pokemon who have been here longer than him do."
-Yeah, he rolls his eyes-
---
Mash: "Is Toffee gone?"

Monika: "I doubt it"
---
Boudica: "..." -she wishes she could say yes-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah, he rolls his eyes-
---
Mash: "Is Toffee gone?"

Monika: "I doubt it"
---
Boudica: "..." -she wishes she could say yes-
Do you have any idea how many children's Christmas wishes could have been ruined because of you?!
___

Steven: Do any of you still feel weak?
___

(...We can't give up on them...)

(...They're too tough. I'm never giving up on them!)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-Next episode starts in the Divine Realm. Ristarte is dumping her complains about Seiya on Ariadoa, who tells her to trust more in Seiya. Ristarte gets it, but couldn't help but get lost in Aria's appearance for a bit, thinking about how beautiful and powerfu she is, admittedly jealous. Aria understands, and tells her she shouldn't really want to be her, Rista being like "but you're anawesome goddess who has done so much, you've saved 300 worlds!", but Aria tells her even under that record,there was one world she didn't manage to save-

---
Shamal: "I'm sorry, my mana is too low now..." -used most of it to the people previously int he infirmary-
---
___

If you sign up to save lives, even losing only one live among thousands is too many lives lost. Looks like she's got the world-equivalent of that...
___

Star: Lily and Medea taught me how to use healing magic, I can-wait, where's my wand?! "Dropped it in the collapse"

___

Palu: "I suppose that's fair..."
---
Zelda: "Ristarte is too stuck on the numbers to realize this. The way I see it, she seems to not really care about her job beyond the bragging rights.
---
Sothis: "...Don't tell me you dropped your wand?"
---
Jaune: "Maybe my Semblance can help you, Shamal?"
---
-will Tamamo's thing work?-

"Peridot fired back with her own blasts."

"The battle is almost a stalemate at this point, despite, or perhaps because of Peridot's nervousness."
___

"It's worse than the Fall of Beacon..."
-HE APPROACH-
---
-no doubt...-

-Most still are up-
---
-HE GO!-
-then Tiki breaths?-
---
-YEE-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Do you have any idea how many children's Christmas wishes could have been ruined because of you?!
___

Steven: Do any of you still feel weak?
___

(...We can't give up on them...)

(...They're too tough. I'm never giving up on them!)
Quetzalcoatl: "He says he's an evil dragon and was the point"

Artoria: "Tsk, how egotistical..."
---
Mash: "Only a little bit..." -is taking it better due to still being half-human-
---
-Scáthach might survive, but be left without any magic or anything, basically just becoming an ageless woman of average human strength and no magic-

-Which would be still a nightmare; it would leave eventually fully barrened in this world without anyone as people grow older-
___

___

___

---
Zelda: "Ristarte is too stuck on the numbers to realize this. The way I see it, she seems to not really care about her job beyond the bragging rights.
---
---
---
Kama: -Groan- Great, now Parvati is looking over me...
---------------------
Medea: "She better be humbled eventually, else she really would be no better than Aqua"

-The talk was interrupted by Seiya, Ristarte telling him to get manners. Aria, however, dropped her tea at seeing him, and her eyes looked even a bit teary. Even so she regains composure and presents herself, though Rista thought her reaction was from love at first sight and was jealous. Seiya tells them that he's been unable to level up no matter how much more he exercises, so she sees her chance to tell him it's time to go hunt monsters-

Rista Face 15.png

-Aria however, decides to lend them a hand by suggesting that maybe they could train with the gods. There's nothing that says heroes aren't allowed to, and will double check with the realm's governor. After all, the gods here aren't bad people so they won't kill him, and with them being, well, gods, they are much stronger than any monster and will give him lots of EXP. Seeing those advantages he accepts, though Ristarte questions who can train him, they soon go to one already doing some sword practice-

-His name is Cerceus, the God of Swords-

Cerceus.png

Osakabehime: "...Would we get the same kind of thing if we tried with the Divine Spirits here?"
Blackbeard: "Nah, we're from a gacha game, we gain EXP from eating resources, not combat"
---------------------
Shamal: "I-If anything can, please do it..."
---------------------
-She's close to finish it as Drakkon keeps at it!-
-then Tiki breaths?-
---
-YEE-
-Yes, and well, she's stronger-
---
-He gets outside!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
Mash: "Only a little bit..." -is taking it better due to still being half-human-
---
-Scáthach might survive, but be left withoutany magic or anything, basically just becoming an ageless woman of average human strength and no magic-

-Which would be still a nightmare; it would leave eventually fully barrened in this world without anyone as people grow older-
I oughta slug you one more time just for that!
___

Steven: Then he's probably not gone yet...
___

"She'd have to watch her original prized student die, would have to watch her new, younger student turn into a feral, murderous dragon, and she would be the only one left to care for a grieving Rockruff, assuming she's even in a decent state of.mind to adequately care for the Pokemon..."

"...She doesn't deserve all that pain..."

---
---
---
---

-HE APPROACH-
---
-no doubt...-

-then Tiki breaths?-
---
-YEE-

---
---
-Scáthach might survive, but be left withoutany magic or anything, basically just becoming an ageless woman of average human strength and no magic-

---------------------
Medea: "She better be humbled eventually, else she really would be no better than Aqua"

-The talk was interrupted by Seiya, Ristarte telling him to get manners. Aria, however, dropped her tea at seeing him, and her eyes looked even a bit teary. Even so she regains composure and presents herself, though Rista thought her reaction was from love at first sight and was jealous. Seiya tells them that he's been unable to level up no matter how much more he exercises, so she sees her chance to tell him it's time to go hunt monsters-

View attachment 300793

-Aria however, decides to lend them a hand by suggesting that maybe they could train with the gods. There's nothing that says heroes aren't allowed to, and will double check with the realm's governor. After all, the gods here aren't bad people so they won't kill him, and with them being, well, gods, they are much stronger than any monster and will give him lots of EXP. Seeing those advantages he accepts, though Ristarte questions who can train him, they soon go to one already doing some sword practice-

View attachment 300795

Osakabehime: "...Would we get the same kind of thing if we tried with the Divine Spirits here?"
Blackbeard: "Nah, we're from a gacha game, we gain EXP from eating resources, not combat"
---------------------
---------------------

---
-He gets outside!-
"She obviously still hasn't forgiven Parvati..."
___

Peridot: Gacha game? What the heck are toy talking about?
___

Star: Toffee's wave blast must've knocked it out of my hands! Ugh, no no no no no no!

(...I..t-told you I'd return to your side, Ata...Bl-Blake, thank you...)

"Even as he talked, it was obvious how critical his condition was..."

___

could use some support after this turn...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Peridot: Gah, where's Jenny when you need her?!
___

"The only Grimm that haven't shown up yet are the worst of the worst..."
-fighting in a different spot!-
---
-pretty much :V-

---
-He gets outside!-
-so she hits hard?-
---
-and sees dotter dwagon?-

---------------------

---------------------
---------------------
She obviously still hasn't forgiven Parvati..."
___

___

Star: Toffee's wave blast must've knocked it out of my hands! Ugh, no no no no no no!

___

-Parvati smiles?-
---
Deadpool: "The less you know, the better."
---
-JAUNE HELPS IMMEDIATELY-
---
Link: "I'll try my best!"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I oughta slug you one more time just for that!
___

Steven: Then he's probably not gone yet...
___

"She'd have to watch her original prized student die, would have to watch her new, younger student turn into a feral, murderous dragon, and she would be the only one left to care for a grieving Rockruff, assuming she's even in a decent state of.mind to adequately care for the Pokemon..."

"...She doesn't deserve all that pain..."
Fafnir: -Groans of increasing discomfort-
---
-They are in defensive positions-
---
-Indeed, her immortality would be effectively as much of a curse as she's previously seen it-
-so she hits hard?-
---
-and sees dotter dwagon?-
-It's Tiki, she would by default- :p
---
-Along family friend dragon and the teacher witch-
"She obviously still hasn't forgiven Parvati..."
___

___

___

-Parvati smiles?-
---
---
---
Kama inside wishing she could say this:
EsdbVH7XEAcbi4M.png

Kama externally: -Tries to not groan at Parvati constantly staring at her-
-------------------
-Aria explained him the situation, Cerceus accepted due to her high rank, but isn't sure if a human will be able to stand this. He quipped back at him, and some bickering started, worrying Ristarte while Aria was kalm-

Rista Face 16.png

-They began trading blows, Cerceus reacts with a "not bad, you could block it for some seconds, let's see how much you hold!"-

-Next day, Rista is walking down a cefeteria in the Divine Realm, wondering how's the training. She sees Cerceus eating and asks him, he says he's impressed, Seiya is quite strong for a human, so this will be worth his time. Next day to that, she finds Cerceus in the cafeteria again, and asks him of training. While he says it's fine, he's clearly lying and thought out loud "That brat has already beaten all I got like this in two days... If only I could break the rules and unleash my divine power on him... Just to win."-

-The day next to that, she found him depressed and shouting about his failures, though he apologized for yelling and went off-
-------------------
Atalanta: "Please, you need to remain here..." -tearing-

Shamal: -Feeling more revitalized- "Woah... My thanks"
-------------------
Tamamo: And there, I have something ready!

-As Drakkon continued his assault, also teleporting thanks to his dagger-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fafnir: -Groans of increasing discomfort-
---
-They are in defensive positions-
---
-Indeed, her immortality would be effectively as much of a curse as she's previously seen it-
You might be a villain, we're the opposite of that!
___

"...And soon see the aftermath of the battle..."
___

"If not even more so..."

-so he keeps rushing-
---
-totally-
"Peridot still stood her ground and tried to blast him in the face."
___

"But until then, there's Space Pirates and Grimm everywhere he goes..."

-Parvati smiles?-
---
---
---
Kama inside wishing she could say this:
View attachment 300802

-------------------
-Aria explained him the situation, Cerceus accepted due to her high rank, but isn't sure if a human will be able to stand this. He quipped back at him, and some bickering started, worrying Ristarte while Aria was kalm-

View attachment 300798

-They began trading blows, Cerceus reacts with a "not bad, you could block it for some seconds, let's see how much you hold!"-

-Next day, Rista is walking down a cefeteria in the Divine Realm, wondering how's the training. She sees Cerceus eating and asks him, he says he's impressed, Seiya is quite strong for a human, so this will be worth his time. Next day to that, she finds Cerceus in the cafeteria again, and asks him of training. While he says it's fine, he's clearly lying and thought out loud "That brat has already beaten all I got like this in two days... If only I could break the rules and unleash my divine power on him... Just to win."-

-The day next to that, she found him depressed and shouting about his failures, though he apologized for yelling and went off-
-------------------

-------------------

"She can't do that right now :V"
___

Peridot: Umm, okay?

...W-Well, at least Seiya must be leveling up!
___

(I-I'm not...going...anywhere...like this...)

"The time to try and heal him is now..."
___

your turns next...

"Drakkon may be the toughest opponent he's ever directly faced."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's Tiki, she would by default- :p
---
-Along family friend dragon and the teacher witch-
Kanna: "Whoa..."

-Papa sees awed dotter-

"Peridot still stood her ground and tried to blast him in the face."
___

"But until then, there's Space Pirates and Grimm everywhere he goes..."
-it hits and he recoiled-
---
Qrow: I don't think we can keep up!

-------------------

-------------------

-------------------

She can't do that right now :V"
___

___

___

your turns next...

-how Parvati?-
---
Zelda: "Failures?"
---
Jaune: "Don't thank me yet. Help him!"

-Blake staying by Ata's side-
---
Link: Thanks. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You might be a villain, we're the opposite of that!
___

"...And soon see the aftermath of the battle..."
___

"If not even more so..."
Artoria: "Aren't you ashamed? Not only your pettiness, but your name is being dragged down on this pitiful state"

Fafnir: -Groans once more-

Quetzalcoatl: "He says 'At this point I've waited so long even this is more worth it'"
---
-Such as the wounded Luxray and the debris-
---
-Much more so...-
"She can't do that right now :V"
___

___

___

your turns next...

-how Parvati?-
---
---

---
Parvati: She's still being selfish, but not in a bad way....
-----------------
-Next day Ristarte thinks about looking for Seiya and Cerceus, but beforehand wants to make riceballs for the latter and went to the cafeteria to ask for some salmon, entering a beach with a sea that's inside the cafeteria for them to get fish and such. They're gods, of course they can fit an entire beach in a small room. While looking for it, she sees Cerceus moping, so she asks if he's fine. He tells him to not reveal where he is, asn whispers that Seiya is insane, she's not surprised-

Rista Face 17.png

-Seiya has already become at least three times stronger than him, and Ceceus has told him, but he insists "I must become 100 times stronger" and keeps dargging him into more and more and more training... And speak of the devil, he arrived-

Rista Face 18.png

-Cerceus threw his sword at the sea and yelled he doesn't wants to do anything with swords again, but Seiya still drags him away to train. Ristarte wanted to help him, but Ariadoa arrived and told her the governor of the realm wants to see her and goes-

Blackbeard: "I really feel sorry for this guy"
-----------------
-And that Shamal started to do, concentrating her mana in a healing spell, Hayate also helping-
-----------------
-Drakkon simply leaped and got close at it,, swinging his dagger, as Tamamo gave a charm to Link-
Kanna: "Whoa..."

-Papa sees awed dotter-
-And runs to her, but Grimm then obstruct-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artoria: "Aren't you ashamed? Not only your pettiness, but your name is being dragged down on this pitiful state"

Fafnir: -Groans once more-

Quetzalcoatl: "He says 'At this point I've waited so long even this is more worth it'"
---
-Such as the wounded Luxray and the debris-
---
-Much more so...-
Well, what do we do about him now?
___

Steven: Is that...Heshima...?
___

"At least Rockruff would still be around for her, but he'd lose Cu..."

-only works on the helmet, not the Brass :V-
---
-the better option, Qrow thinks-
Peridot: STAY BACK!
___

"The coast is now clear, but he also sees all security defenses in the building are down while on the move..."

-how Parvati?-
---
---

---
-----------------
-Next day Ristarte thinks about looking for Seiya and Cerceus, but beforehand wants to make riceballs for the latter and went to the cafeteria to ask for some salmon, entering a beach with a sea that's inside the cafeteria for them to get fish and such. They're gods, of course they can fit an entire beach in a small room. While looking for it, she sees Cerceus moping, so she asks if he's fine. He tells him to not reveal where he is, asn whispers that Seiya is insane, she's not surprised-

View attachment 300836

-Seiya has already become at least three times stronger than him, and Ceceus has told him, but he insists "I must become 100 times stronger" and keeps dargging him into more and more and more training... And speak of the devil, he arrived-

View attachment 300839

-Cerceus threw his sword at the sea and yelled he doesn't wants to do anything with swords again, but Seiya still drags him away to train. Ristarte wanted to help him, but Ariadoa arrived and told her the governor of the realm wants to see her and goes-

-----------------
-And that Shamal started to do, concentrating her mana in a healing spell, Hayate also helping-
-----------------
-Drakkon simply leaped and got close at it,, swinging his dagger, as Tamamo gave a charm to Link-
"Not at all. It's still a stark contrast to her previous behavior."
___

...I feel Aria is the only deity here familiar with Seiya who won't be getting annoyed with him.
___

(Heshima...is going to be okay, right...?)

"Could only worriedly watch on from the sideline. She's never seen someone so close to death until now, and it's someone who recently went out of his way to protect her from Nightmare's plasma rays..."

"At first, their healing spells seem to be working...but even with Jaune's Semblance, it's going very, very slow."

"...Perhaps still too slow..."

___

(I hope their plan works...)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Beowulves, fittingly enough :V-
-And Shirou growls at them-
Well, what do we do about him now?
___

Steven: Is that...Heshima...?
___

"At least Rockruff would still be around for her, but he'd lose Cu..."
Artoria: "We can't just leave him around..."

Jeanne Lily: "Prisoner?"
---
Mash: "And he's very hurt!"
---
-And that would undoubtedly be depressing-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Artoria: "We can't just leave him around..."

Jeanne Lily: "Prisoner?"
---
Mash: "And he's very hurt!"
---
-And that would undoubtedly be depressing-
Where are we gonna keep a prisoner of that huge size?
___

Steven: What happened?!

Marco: He used his strongest move to attack Toffee, physically and directly...
___

"He would never get over the loss of Cu, but he also wouldn't want Scathach to live all alone..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-----------------

-----------------
-----------------
___

...I feel Aria is the only deity here familiar with Seiya who won't be getting annoyed with him.
___

"Could only worriedly watch on from the sideline. She's never seen someone so close to death until now, and it's someone who recently went out of his way to protect her from Nightmare's plasma rays..."

"At first, their healing spells seem to be working...but even with Jaune's Semblance, it's going very, very slow."

___

-and Palu seems more hopeful too...?-
---
Zelda: "Ristarte created a monster..."
---
-Sakura and Elise too-

-all the healers, basically :V-
---
-AND LINK TRIGGERS THE RUNE-

Peridot: STAY BACK!
___

"The coast is now clear, but he also sees all security defenses in the building are down while on the move..."
-HE RUNS CLOSER, LAUGHING-

-And Shirou growls at them-
-they growl back-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-they growl back-
-HE THROWS SWORDS-
Where are we gonna keep a prisoner of that huge size?
___

Steven: What happened?!

Marco: He used his strongest move to attack Toffee, physically and directly...
___

"He would never get over the loss of Cu, but he also wouldn't want Scathach to live all alone..."
Karna: "I suggest we find an adequate place to restrain him in, perhaps a large cave or somewhere in Neverland?"
---
Mash: "We should go help them!"
---
-But alas... And again, there would be 3 degenerate dragons around-
___

___

___

---
---
-Sakura and Elise too-

---
Parvati: She does seem a bit more content.
---
Osakabehime: "The Demon Lord won't know what'll hit him"

-Ristarte gets to meet with the governor goddess, named Ishtar and not useless in this case-

Ishtar.png

-She asks her about Seiya's training with Cerceus, she informs her it's been well for Seiya, though Cerceus is losing his mind... Ishtar chuckled not being surprised, Cerceus was quite timid as a human. Ristarte had no idea that humans could reincarnate into gods, but Ishtar confirms it. Totally not important for later- :V -Regardless, Ishtar called her because she needs them to go to next town, as they'll meet destined partners for them there. Rista runs to see where Seiya is... and finds him punching Cerceus-

Rista Face 19.png

-Asking about it he says it's part of training, and she says that they need to go off and apologise to him. Seiya says "oh well, no more to gain from him. I'm ready perfectly" and he walks off... Ristarte yells that he still has to apologise to Cerceus-

Rista Face 20.png

-Arriving at next town, people are moving out quick as undead invaded a nearby castle, so they will come here later-
---
-Atalanta remained at his side all that while-
---
-Drakkon is in stasis!-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HE THROWS SWORDS-

Karna: "I suggest we find an adequate place to restrain him in, perhaps a large cave or somewhere in Neverland?"
---
Mash: "We should go help them!"
---
-But alas... And again, there would be 3 degenerate dragons around-
And just leave him there for all eternity?
___

"Steven didn't even hesitate to do so."

"...But some of the vines were still active and held him back."
___

"Which they would somehow have to deal with..."

-but it wasn't too hard to get them off-
---
Qrow: Oh, right...
Peridot: Uh oh... "Flying off"
___

"No wonder there's so many enemy troops and Grimm running around..."

---
---
-Sakura and Elise too-

---
---

-Ristarte gets to meet with the governor goddess, named Ishtar and not useless in this case-

View attachment 300864

-She asks her about Seiya's training with Cerceus, she informs her it's been well for Seiya, though Cerceus is losing her mind... Ishtar chuckled not being surprised, Cercerus was quite timid as a human. Ristarte had no idea that humans could reincarnate into gods, but Ishtar confirms it. Totally not important for later- :V -Regardless, Ishtar called her because she needs them to go to next town, as they'll meet destined partners for them there. Rista runs to see where Seiya is... and finds him punching Cerceus-

View attachment 300869

-Asking about it he says it's part of training, and she says that they need to go off and apologise to him. Seiya says "oh well, no more to gain from him. I'm ready perfectly" and he walks off... Ristarte yells that he still has to apologise to Cerceus-

View attachment 300870

-Arriving at next town, people are moving out quick as undead invaded a nearby castle, so they will come here later-
---
---
-Drakkon is in stasis!-
"So this must be a good sign..."
___

Wow, they even have an Ishtar! That's too funny.

So humans can reincarnate into deities, here...Oh, and yes, those interacting with Seiya are definetly not getting along with him.
___

"...And their healing spells are starting to fail them..."

"..Toffee has taken that much magic away by now..."
___

"Time to attack and build up force?!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-HE THROWS SWORDS-
-THEY STAB-

Peridot: Uh oh... "Flying off"
___

"No wonder there's so many enemy troops and Grimm running around..."
-he tries to grab her-
---
Qrow: This is utter chaos!

---

Ishtar.png
Ishtar.png

-She asks her about Seiya's training with Cerceus, she informs her it's been well for Seiya, though Cerceus is losing her mind... Ishtar chuckled not being surprised, Cercerus was quite timid as a human. Ristarte had no idea that humans could reincarnate into gods, but Ishtar confirms it. Totally not important for later- :V -Regardless, Ishtar called her because she needs them to go to next town, as they'll meet destined partners for them there. Rista runs to see where Seiya is... and finds him punching Cerceus-

Rista Face 19.png
Rista Face 19.png

Rista Face 20.png
Rista Face 20.png

---
---
-Drakkon is in stasis!-
So this must be a good sign..."
___

Wow, they even have an Ishtar! That's too funny.

So humans can reincarnate into deities, here...Oh, and yes, those interacting with Seiya are definetly not getting along with him.
___

"...And their healing spells are starting to fail them..."

"..Toffee has taken that much magic away by now..."
___

"Time to attack and build up force?!"
-hopefully...-
---
Zelda: "Aira seems to have painful stuff from seeing him... you think she was a reincarnation of someone who knew him?"
---
-which meant that they would soon have to deal with Kamui... and maybe even Kanna too-

Dr. Coyle: -communicating with Toffee- "Now would be a good time to leave them alone.

I could deply an EMP so not only would they have no magic, they'd have no technology as well to ensure that the dragons present have nothing stopping them from brutally murdering not only the members of Chaldea who will survive the dissapearance of magic, but also the Butterflies too.

A perfect way to get rid of every form of opposition you've ever had~"
---
-YES-

Last edited:
Top Bottom