• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and she falls to the floor, very hurt-
-Tiki, Scáthach and Shirou all simultaneously felt very upset-
"One cut later, and Fafnir is now wearing a giant pair of reindeer antlers."
___

"The Gems do so."

"Steven is especially panicked, thinking his healing powers might be able to save him."
___

"In the meantime, ,how are Kimberly and Trini?"
Fafnir: "..." -groans in "for real?"-

Jeanne Lily: "I think it's cute~!"
---
-They don't depend on magic after all-
---
-Fighting against plenty of the current soldiers, though they attempt to incapacitate-
Currently dying! Or at least the ghost equivalent!
___

That's not that much lost MP.

L-Lost?!
___

"Star finally got to them, but even before she could cast a healing spell, the Luxray was coughing and barely breathing..."
___

of course. why not?
Palu: "That would still be dying..."
---
Zelda: "I'm as shocked as Ristarte..."
---
Sothis: "Hurry!"
---
Link: "Coward..."
Kama: "By now most divinities are weak and spiritual beings, huh..."
Parvati: "Unfortunately"
---
-Elulu hopes Seiya can help, thinking while weird he's still cool, Ristarte tells her he's just weird and has been shut in his room hotel room all day, something learning alchemy or something. They enter his room and see he has forged a rare platinum sword. Impressed, Ristarte wonders where he got the materials, so he says that besides metals... He used her hair, some that got entangled in a hairbrush, some she dropped on her pillow and so on. He says he might need more of her hair for forginf stuff from now on. She is not amused-

Rista Face 27.png

-A deliverywoman then arrived with a package for Seiya. He told Ristarte to open it since it could be dangerous and she's immortal, she not amused, and they see... A mirror. She likes it and poses... Then a blood splat appeared in it and the mirror revealed a tortured Mash in a chair, inside a dark room. The one responsible communicates from it. He's name is Deathmagla, a necromancer and the second of the four generals of the Demon Lord-

Deathmagla.png

-He's impressed by what Seiya did to his undead army, but he must recoup loses, so he'll start with Mash. Elulu is terrified-
---
-HURRY STAR-
---
-He then appears above and tries to Aerith them!-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fafnir: "..." -groans in "for real?"-

Jeanne Lily: "I think it's cute~!"
---
-They don't depend on magic after all-
---
-Fighting against plenty of the current soldiers, though they attempt to incapacitate-
You tried to ruin Christmas, so now you're gonna save it!
___

"Not at all, it's just some of his natural Gem powers that he inherited from his mother."
___

"Several Zebesians hiss at them."

Palu: "That would still be dying..."
---
Zelda: "I'm as shocked as Ristarte..."
---
Sothis: "Hurry!"
---
Link: "Coward..."

-it frees her-
---
Qrow: -SWORD OUT- "And good thing I'm good at fighting."
---
-Elulu hopes Seiya can help, thinking while weird he's still cool, Ristarte tells her he's just weird and has been shut in his room hotel room all day, something learning alchemy or something. They enter his room and see he has forged a rare platinum sword. Impressed, Ristarte wonders where he got the materials, so he says that besides metals... He used her hair, some that got entangled in a hairbrush, some she dropped on her pillow and so on. He says he might need more of her hair for forginf stuff from now on. She is not amused-

View attachment 300953

-A deliverywoman then arrived with a package for Seiya. He told Ristarte to open it since it could be dangerous and she's immortal, she not amused, and they see... A mirror. She likes it and poses... Then a blood splat appeared in it and the mirror revealed a tortured Mash in a chair, inside a dark room. The one responsible communicates from it. He's name is Deathmagla, a necromancer and the second of the four generals of the Demon Lord-

View attachment 300955

-He's impressed by what Seiya did to his undead army, but he must recoup loses, so he'll start with Mash. Elulu is terrified-
---
-HURRY STAR-
---
Just so you know...Toffee's fighting people at this building's medical bay.
___

KILL THAT GENRRAL AND RESCUE THE KID!
___

Star: (...Toffee did this...And I'm not about to let him get away with it...)

"Remembering her training, she attempts to cast a spell of Healing Magecraft."
___

"Sans sidestepped it, but what about the other two?"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She was in a lot of pain."

Peridot: Ugh..

___

"He takes aim at the legs of the stampeding Grimm, first."
-what of te drones?-
---
-they crumble to the floor-

Tiki, Scáthach and Shirou all simultaneously felt very upset-
-and angry?-

---

Rista Face 27.png
Rista Face 27.png

Deathmagla.png
Deathmagla.png

---
-HURRY STAR-
---
___

___

___

Palu: "He is?!"
---
Zelda: "WHAT UNDYNE SAID!"
---
-will it work?
---
-Link tried to call it out with a Remote Bomb-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She can actually remove them, but it looks like she is stuck since Springtron wouldn't know she can do that."
___

Stan: SWEET LORD!

Ford: ...Keep it distracted. I need to prime the Quantum Destabilizer! Now!
-so he goes for a punch!-
---
Qrow: "You really think that's the worst?" -chuckles- "That's a baby compared to the terrors this world has."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-so he goes for a punch!-
---
Qrow: "You really think that's the worst?" -chuckles- "That's a baby compared to the terrors this world has."
"Then Peridot presses a button that dislodges her arm and it's launched at Springtron via explosive force."
___

Stan: I've seen enough weird terrors in my lifetime; I think I'd rather not know what else is lurking out there!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Then Peridot presses a button that dislodges her arm and it's launched at Springtron via explosive force."
___

Stan: I've seen enough weird terrors in my lifetime; I think I'd rather not know what else is lurking out there!
-he gets hit hard!-
---
Qrow: "Good, 'cause I'd rather not tell." -slices a Grimm's head-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-he gets hit hard!-
---
Qrow: "Good, 'cause I'd rather not tell." -slices a Grimm's head-
"She quickly does the same to her other Limb Enhancers, and a now-short Peridot escapes in a cloud of smoke."
___

Nora: Maybe some things are better off being left unexplained..."Blasted another Grimm for a one-hit kill."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Peridot herself would agree!"
___

Stan: Fore needs us to keep that dragon body, huh? Guess I have no other choice...

"Stares down the wyvern while activating his Berserker card, then shouting a battle cry."

Stan: NO DICE, COWBOY! ""Charges the Wyvern"
=she gets away-
---
-will he ride it like he rode that dinosaur?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You tried to ruin Christmas, so now you're gonna save it!
___

"Not at all, it's just some of his natural Gem powers that he inherited from his mother."
___

"Several Zebesians hiss at them."
-He groaned, but he guessed there was no option now-
---
-Fate tried to cut the vines still-
---
Boudica: "Stay behind me..."
___

___

___

---
---
-will it work?
---
Parvati: "Oh no, there are so many in frail condition there!"
------------
-Deathmagla taunts him about what he's done as Elulu begs him to stop. He allows Mash to talk as he thinks he'll beg his for his life, but instead he tells them to not worry, his life isn't much of a price compared to the entire world; to which Deathmagla upset buries the tip of a knife in his neck, ready to slash it and end his life. Seiya, in a state of tranquil fury says "we'll save you and you'll carry my luggage" and uses a technique that cuts Deathmagla's hand through the mirror, making the undead scream in shock as Seiya ordered Ristarte to go to the Divine Realm-

-Ristarte fell face flat, and on recovery asked what they'll do, Seiya says that Deathmagla's shock would only last about 10 seconds, so they must figure out a way to save Mash in the Divine Realm equivalent of that, which would be less than 15 minutes. For that, they get to Ishtar-
------------
-What Uni asked-
------------
-Drakkon failed to get Sans, but got to dodge the Remote Bomb-
-and angry?-
-FURIOUS-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
If you wanted a reindeer, consider this your best one yet!
___

"It takes a few minutes..."
___

"Kimberly and Trini find this group or vice-versa!"

-what of te drones?-
---
-they crumble to the floor-

-and angry?-

---
---
-will it work?
---
---
---

------------
-Deathmagla taunts him about what he's done as Elulu begs him to stop. He allows Mash to talk as he thinks he'll beg his for his life, but instead he tells them to not worry, his life isn't much of a price compared to the entire world; to which Deathmagla upset buries the tip of a knife in his neck, ready to slash it and end his life. Seiya, in a state of tranquil fury says "we'll save you and you'll carry my luggage" and uses a technique that cuts Deathmagla's hand through the mirror, making the undead scream in shock as Seiya ordered Ristarte to go to the Divine Realm-

-Ristarte fell face flat, and on recovery asked what they'll do, Seiya says that Deathmagla's shock would only last about 10 seconds, so they must figure out a way to save Mash in the Divine Realm equivalent of that, which would be less than 15 minutes. For that, they get to Ishtar-
------------
-What Uni asked-
------------

-FURIOUS-
"And they don't even know about the Luxray..."
___

This plan better work!
___

Star: (...I don't know if this is gonna work...Or if I'm too late...So there's only one thing I can do to save him...And undo what Toffee did...Dip...down...)

"he heart-shaped marks on Star's cheeks were glowing bright white. All featured of eyes disappeared into light as they soon began to glow in the exact same manner, as healing magic was cast from her wand."

"...For a moment...the Luxray wasn't moving anymore."

"....By all accounts...it should've been over...He appeared to have succumbed to his wounds..."

"...But if that were true, why was the healing spell working? His wound was still closing and healing up..."

___

not gonna lie, you really are the toughest opponent I've ever had to personally battle. and I've seen some **** in my time.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"She's hiding around a corner for now."
___

"Hell yeah he will."
-scared for her life-
---
-BADASS-

-FURIOUS-
Kanna: "O-Ow..." :urg:

------------

------------
-What Uni asked-
------------
___

This plan better work!
___

Star: (...I don't know if this is gonna work...Or if I'm too late...So there's only one thing I can do to save him...And undo what Toffee did...Dip...down...)

"he heart-shaped marks on Star's cheeks were glowing bright white. All featured of eyes disappeared into light as they soon began to glow in the exact same manner, as healing magic was cast from her wand."

"....By all accounts...it should've been over...He appeared to have succumbed to his wounds..."

"...But if that were true, why was the healing spell working? His wound was still closing and healing up..."

___

not gonna lie, you really are the toughest opponent I've ever had to personally battle. and I've seen some **** in my time.
Palu: "Some of my daughters' friends must be in here..."
---
Deadpool: "Gotta say, that's pretty smart..."
---
Sothis: "It's... working..."
---
-even with the size of the bomb's blast radius, Digi?-

Link: "I should be glad the Yiga wasn't as tough as you."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
If you wanted a reindeer, consider this your best one yet!
___

"It takes a few minutes..."
___

"Kimberly and Trini find this group or vice-versa!"
Karna: "Let's go, we'll make the children happy"

Nightingale: "We're also overtime"
---
-But she managed to?-
---
Kimberly: "You all there!"
Nanoha: "Hm?"
___

This plan better work!
___

___

---
---
---

Kama: "..." And that would make her sad, huh...
---
-Seiya asks for permission to warp right inside Deathmagla's lair, which usually wouldn't be allowed... Well, he did it saying "get us there granny, a kid's gonna die if not"; Ristarte saying he should be respectful to her, but Ishtar isn't bothered and getting the stakes, decides to allow it. Deathmagla's shock finished, but just before he could kill Mash, they warped there, and Seiya attacked the general, sending him flying through a wall. Ristarte tends to Mash, who already got a nail and a tooth ripped ut, so she heals-

-Deathmagla however, seems to now be protected by a fire being-

-While Seiya at first tried to use holy arsenal, it didn't work. Deathmagla revealed it's his greatest creation, a fire monster that he crafted with hundreds of spirits and alchemy, at Lv. 74 and immune to all but ice, of which magic doesn't knows of, and having an insanely high defense stat of over 135k, it means that the only way to defeat it is to freeze and deliver an attack than its way, way too high defense-
---
-How? They don't care at the moment, they need this-
---
-Yep. He's a bit more limp at first, clearly the hits while in stasis did affect him badly, but is still not done-
-Tiki instantly did breathing and Shirou threw plenty of swords-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
-But she managed to?-
---
Crikey, you're right! We gotta get all these gifts delivered before it's way too late!
___

"Fortunately, yes."
___

...Milo. (...You two.)

-crazy scientist?-
---
Qrow: "Your twin?" -looking at Ford-
"Peridot doesn't know about her quite as well..."
___

Ford: "Small chuckle" Affirmative!

-scared for her life-
---
-BADASS-

---
---
---

---
-But she managed to?-
---

---
-Seiya asks for permission to warp right inside Deathmagla's lair, which usually wouldn't be allowed... Well, he did it saying "get us there granny, a kid's gonna die if not"; Ristarte saying he should be respectful to her, but Ishtar isn't bothered and getting the stakes, decides to allow it. Deathmagla's shock finished, but just before he could kill Mash, they warped there, and Seiya attacked the general, sending him flying through a wall. Ristarte tends to Mash, who already got a nail and a tooth ripped ut, so she heals-

-While Seiya at first tried to use holy arsenal, it didn't work. Deathmagla revealed it's his greatest creation, a fire monster that he crafted with hundreds of spirits and alchemy, at Lv. 74 and immune to all but ice, of which magic doesn't knows of, and having an insanely high defense stat of over 135k, it means that the only way to defeat it is to freeze and deliver an attack than its way, way too high defense-
---
---
-Yep. He's a bit more limp at first, clearly the hits while in stasis did affect him badly, but is still not done-

-Tiki instantly did breathing and Shirou threw plenty of swords-
"It undoubtedly would..."
___

...Now what the hell are they gonna do?!
___

"A bright golden circle formrd around Heshima, and lifted him slightly into the air for a moment, landing gently afterwards in the same spot."

"When all was said and done...Heshima began to breath again."

"...Even after he stopped breathing...Even after his heart stopped beating...Even after his pulse faded...Star was somehow able to save him."

"...Some way, somehow...he's alive."

"Queen Moon was completely stunned."
___

and yet, i can see you're getting a tad
bit exhausted. gotta admit, so am I. "Shrug"

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

---
---
___

___

"A bright golden circle formrd around Heshima, and lifted him slightly into the air for a moment, landing gently afterwards in the same spot."

"...Even after he stopped breathing...Even after his heart stopped beating...Even after his pulse faded...Star was somehow able to save him."

___

-very very sad... so Kama help?-
---
Zelda: -EDGE OF HER SEAT-
---
Sothis: :b:
---
Link: "I could keep going all day."

"Peridot doesn't know about her quite as well..."
___

Ford: "Small chuckle" Affirmative!
-fair enough-
---
Qrow: "You got a good one. Make sure he doesn't die." -smiles a bit-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-and Scathach?-
-She doesn't lets it get over her, but is upset-
Crikey, you're right! We gotta get all these gifts delivered before it's way too late!
___

"Fortunately, yes."
___

...Milo. (...You two.)
Artoria: "Go on, our reindeer!"

-Fafnir groaned but obeyed-
---
Fate: -Sigh of relief- "Can you walk?"
---
Kimberly: "Are you alright there?"
___

___

___

---
---
---
Kama: "Fine, I will go there too..."
---
-Seiya be like "thanks for the tip" and then punched the fire monster, making it physical. Everyone is like "wut", Seiya explains that while he was a swordsman first, there was no reason why he wouldn't learn melee combat. But the monster still needs to be freezed to defeat it and Seiya knows no ice mag- O-Oh, he punched it with a hand that had an ice amulet in the wrist-

-Ristarte wonders how he made that, Seiya said he made it with some metal, some ice cubes and her hair. She's not amused-
---
Hayate: "He's somehow still there?"
---
Drakkon: "Let's see about that claim..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
To save the spirit of giving on this holy night before it's too late!
___

Steven: I'm alright, the vines didn't hurt!
___

(...As alright as we can be at a time like this.)

-fair enough-
---
Peridot: (I have to get to the bottom of this...But first, I need to tell XJ-9 about these soldiers!)
___

Ford: Heh, we haven't always gotten along, but I don't want to imagine a life without him, now.

"Stanley had no trouble staying out of harm's way while riding snd punching the Wyvern."

---
---
---

-fair enough-
---

---
---

---
-Seiya be like "thanks for the tip" and then punched the fire monster, making it physical. Everyone is like "wut", Seiya explains that while he was a swordsman first, there was no reason why he wouldn't learn melee combat. But the monster still needs to be freezed to defeat it and Seiya knows no ice mag- O-Oh, he punched it with a hand that had an ice amulet in the wrist-

-Ristarte wonders how he made that, Seiya said he made it with some metal, some ice cubes and her hair. She's not amused-
---
---
...Seriously, what happened?
___

NOW WE'RE TALKIN'! FINISH IT OFF!
___

Star: ...But... I thought healing msgic couldn't...Never mind, the point is, he's alive! Right?

"Scanning for signs of life"

...He sure is. It's like he was never wounded...

___

what's your deal, anyway? what drives a man to be the most powerful on Earth? to make the rules for everyone else and enforce it with an iron fist? you probably started out as just some average joe.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---

-Ristarte wonders how he made that, Seiya said he made it with some metal, some ice cubes and her hair-
---
---
___

___

Star: ...But... I thought healing msgic couldn't...Never mind, the point is, he's alive! Right?

___

what's your deal, anyway? what drives a man to be the most powerful on Earth? to make the rules for everyone else and enforce it with an iron fist? you probably started out as just some average joe.
Palu: "I'm not sure myself..."
---
Zelda: "Always prepared..."
---
Sothis: "That's a miracle..."
---
-I'm curious myself-

Peridot: (I have to get to the bottom of this...But first, I need to tell XJ-9 about these soldiers!)
___

Ford: Heh, we haven't always gotten along, but I don't want to imagine a life without him, now.

"Stanley had no trouble staying out of harm's way while riding snd punching the Wyvern."
-absolutely!-
---
Qrow: Wish my own twin had been like that...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-absolutely!-
---
Qrow: Wish my own twin had been like that...
"Springtron sees Peridot attempting to escape on what appears to be a hoverboard."
___

"What Qrow doesn't know id that the two Stans had their own issues for decades, and it was quite serious."

"...Neither of them even stooped to Raven's level, though. And at least these twins buried the hatchet in the end..."

"...The Branwen twins ultimately parted on bitter terms, no thanks to Raven's deal with a fellow Maiden."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-kicking lances?-
-Indeed, and when they touch the ground the lances create small explosions-

-An attack she has in Extella Link-
To save the spirit of giving on this holy night before it's too late!
___

Steven: I'm alright, the vines didn't hurt!
___

(...As alright as we can be at a time like this.)
-He groans and flought as he was told to-
---
Fate: "Then we can go..."
---
Kimberly: -Noticed the weak Marie- "No..."
Trini: "Crap, not now!"
___

___

___

---
---
---
-I'm curious myself-
Kama: "I am on the same boat"
Parvati: "Similarly..."
---
-Of course, Seiya reveals he also had bracelets for many other elements, and Ristarte hopes she doesn't gets bald from this. Mash thinks he's a maniac. Deathmagla be like "B-Big deal, it's still not dead!" but Seiya did a Phoenix Drive and made it shatter. So that just leaves the shaking and cowering Deathmagla, as Seiya cracks his knuckles and Ristarte brings Mash elsewhere, and Seiya dealt with the general offscreen as explosions were heard, the episode ending-
---
Shamal: "That's right... His Linker Core still remains"

-One asked what is that anyway-

Shamal: "It's a sort of spiritual organ, you might say, attached to the soul that allows the generation of mana. While it can be removed without anything being lethal, its presence still indicates life"
---
Drakkon: "I couldn't afford to be weak"
Tamamo: "...That's the most cliché reason ever!"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

---
---
"Christmas time is here!"
___

"Strsight to the Luxray..."
___

(You two stay away from her!)

"Ldgitmayely growling at them"

---
---

---
-Of course, Seiya reveals he also had bracelets for many other elements, and Ristarte hopes she doesn't gets bald from this. Mash thinks he's a maniac. Deathmagla be like "B-Big deal, it's still not dead!" but Seiya did a Phoenix Drive and made it shatter. So that just leaves the shaking and cowering Deathmagla, as Seiya cracks his knuckles and Ristarte brings Mash elsewhere, and Seiya dealt with the general offscreen as explosions were heard, the episode ending-
---

Shamal: "It's a sort of spiritual organ, you might say, attached to the soul that allows the generation of mana. While it can be removed without anything being lethal, its presence still indicates life"
---
---
---
---
-I'm curious myself-
...Good for you, I guess!
___

HA! Well done!
___

Moon: But no one in our lineage has ever succesdfully achieved bringing someone back from...the dead...

"How is Atalanta taking all of this?"
___

...that backstory is less than half-assed if that's seriously all there is to it.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Springtron sees Peridot attempting to escape on what appears to be a hoverboard."
___

"What Qrow doesn't know id that the two Stans had their own issues for decades, and it was quite serious."

"...Neither of them even stooped to Raven's level, though. And at least these twins buried the hatchet in the end..."

"...The Branwen twins ultimately parted on bitter terms, no thanks to Raven's deal with a fellow Maiden."
-AND FOLLOWS HER-
---
-oh damn...-

Kanna: "Whoa..."

---
---

---
___

HA! Well done!
___

Moon: But no one in our lineage has ever succesdfully achieved bringing someone back from...the dead...

___

...that backstory is less than half-assed if that's seriously all there is to it.
Palu: "Do you know how to take down Toffee, Kama?"
---
Deadpool: "Nice work."
---
Sothis: "There's a first for everything..."

-Moon is confident the plan will work now?-
---
-Drakkon, meet Infinite :V-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
"Christmas time is here!"
___

"Strsight to the Luxray..."
___

(You two stay away from her!)

"Ldgitmayely growling at them"
---
-Fate also to check on Hayate-
---
Trini: "Easy there little one, we're not here to fight you"
___

HA! Well done!
___

___

Palu: "Do you know how to take down Toffee, Kama?"
---
Deadpool: "Nice work."
---
Sothis: "There's a first for everything..."

-Moon is confident the plan will work now?-
---
-Drakkon, meet Infinite :V-

Kama: "...I do know where he really is"
---
Osakabehime: "Catharsis, delivered~"

-Next episode started with Elulu and Ristarte watching over an unconscious Mash. He wakes up, causing Elulu to hug him while crying due to how worried she was, and Ristarte briefly recapped him on what happened. When Seiya appeared, he said they should move to next town, and Elulu and he can carry his stuff. While Elulu is okay with this, Mash mentions their difference in power levels... So he kneels and begs Seiya to train him, calling him Master, Seiya says "fine, but don't embarrass yourself", making the teen glad-

-Elulu still calls Seiya by name though, Mash tells her to be respectful, she be like "nope~", Ristarte smiles a bit, certainly things are somewhat better now-
---
-She is deeply hugging the lynx-
---
-Pot meets kettle- :p
Kanna: "Whoa..."
-Not to mention sending many of them flying-

Top Bottom